PDA

View Full Version : Silver Diamond by Sugiura Shiho

chubs191
December 07, 2008, 09:29 PM
http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/4887415796.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41122909_.jpg

Title: Silver Diamond
Author: Shiho Sugiura
Publisher: Tousuisha
Licenser: TOKYOPOP
Genre: Shonen-ai, Fantasy, Romance
Books: Completed 27
Scanlations: Ongoing Ch. 1-44

Summary From ANN: Rakan lives alone, and the plants in his garden grow so thick and fast that it seems like a jungle. One day a man, holding a gun made of wood, falls right down into his garden. He seems to come from another world, and he's searching for someone who can bring back the green into his own dark and inhospitable world.

Scanlation groups
Sweet-Lunacy (Ch. 1-4)
Nakama (Ch. 3-6)
Storm in Heaven (Ch. 5-22)
Bushido Angels (Ch. 23)

eni
January 08, 2009, 10:11 PM
That one is clearly on my wishlist since a long time. Just waiting for the scanlations to finish first but that will take a while, I think .__.

miyavisoap
January 11, 2009, 09:24 AM
eni-sannn, i have volumes 1~15 but they are in korean... if you want em, i can PM you all of em...

eni
January 11, 2009, 09:35 AM
Oh, please do so! That would be awesome :wtf

deavi
January 22, 2009, 05:05 PM
eni-sannn, i have volumes 1~15 but they are in korean... if you want em, i can PM you all of em...

whaaaa @@ please please I wanna these scans too.... especially from vol. 8. I search them at every possible place and couldnt find... I will be thankful!!! so pleasseeeeeeee :) PM me :)

chubs191
January 28, 2009, 03:46 PM
Well I have 1-15 in Japanese and Chinese, if someone would be willing to translate them I would do the rest.

Edit: I'm no longer looking for a translator.

Rage
February 11, 2009, 04:40 AM
Vol.8 ch24 + extra has already been released.

Nami
April 22, 2009, 11:36 AM
I like this series, but finding the scans is really tough :sweat

vada
May 29, 2009, 09:53 AM
i love this manga! i just cant get enough of it tehehe.. it's just sofunny and romantic ~,~

wizli
May 30, 2009, 09:13 AM
This manga is one of my favorites, and the story is getting more and more interesting. Aaahrg, the angst! I can't wait for a complete translation for ch51 and 52!.

To get scans, specially the latest chn raws, is better to join the Silver Diamond community @ LJ (http://community.livejournal.com/shiho_s_diamond/profile).

Have any of you read "Koori no Mamoro no Monogatari", by the same author?. I love that story too!.

kimberly
June 03, 2009, 05:37 AM
I like silver diamond, and I just got the latest book from this manga in chinese
and I also buy koori no book 24 vol, this manga is amazing especially the artwork is as beautiful as silver diamond.

ReGyMi
September 06, 2009, 01:19 PM
whaaa!!!
@o@!!! I really love the manga-ka!!!
i've just read koori and a little of silver diamond and quickly get in love with both of them ~///~!!!

if someone could tell where can i find the raws scans, please!!!

este
November 06, 2009, 03:51 AM
I missed this manga already *if only i know where to find the raw*

mangalover93
March 25, 2010, 02:53 PM

Can you send me them too ?
Please!! Thank you!!

3loooy
April 04, 2010, 07:17 PM
http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/4887415796.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41122909_.jpg

Title: Silver Diamond
Author: Shiho Sugiura
Publisher: Tousuisha
Licenser: TOKYOPOP
Genre: Shonen-ai, Fantasy, Romance
Books: Ongoing 14
Scanlations: Ongoing Ch. 1-23

Summary From ANN: Rakan lives alone, and the plants in his garden grow so thick and fast that it seems like a jungle. One day a man, holding a gun made of wood, falls right down into his garden. He seems to come from another world, and he's searching for someone who can bring back the green into his own dark and inhospitable world.

Scanlation groups
Sweet-Lunacy (Ch. 1-4)
Nakama (Ch. 3-6)
Storm in Heaven (Ch. 5-22)
Bushido Angels (Ch. 23)

Downloads:
http://community.livejournal.com/critima/5496.html#cutid3 (This site doesn't have chapter 23)

austaro big time i was looking for this manga for more than 6 years and then by chance i found it thanks to you
i love very so much.
Thank you :D :eyeroll

ishmae
February 25, 2013, 05:01 AM
is this still being translated to English? the available ones are up to chapter 44 only.. :(

is there anyone interested to translate the remaining chapters to english from a chinese scan? i want to read the remaining chapters..

:twitch

Asclepius
February 26, 2013, 08:27 AM
is this still being translated to English? the available ones are up to chapter 44 only.. :(

is there anyone interested to translate the remaining chapters to english from a chinese scan? i want to read the remaining chapters..

:twitch

Unfortunately, there aren't scanlations for the last 8 volumes. :crying