PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 243 Discussions [Bleach]

Predator
September 07, 2006, 11:17 AM
:eyeroll We all knew that Ichigo's always eager to fight right away, right? But raise your hand who thought he's this impatient as in this new chapter? ......... Yup! ..... I was surprised.

As the main course after such tasty snacks there's a dynamic fighting staring Ishida & Chad and pushing Ichigo aside. XD

If you like chapters of moderate speaking and quite a lot of action, you'll like Chapter 242 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8322.0).

As the first oponents are apparently defeated and won't be coming back, let's move on and think about next challenge.
Who's it gonna be? Gillians? Adjucas? Or maybe it's Ichigos turn to take out the first Vastroode? It might really be a bit too early, but it's still a possibility.

Anybody heard some news about Soul Society movements lately? No? ...
Then maybe we'll hear something the next chapter?

Now I handle the keyboard typing task over to you ....... Predict, predict and predict. Nonstop until next weeks chapter. :amuse

--------------------

RAW out! Check it out here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8578.0)

Snake1786
September 07, 2006, 04:26 PM
I think next time ichigo,chad and ishida will confront some strong opponets. And then we can hopefully see the insane side of grimmjaw.

mangadictus
September 08, 2006, 06:52 AM
Well, Iceringer and Demoura gets owned. The Espada will be notified about this and alerts Hueco Mundo about the intrusion. So it's like Soul Society going into panic only this time its Hueco Mundo. My equation is:

Soul Society = Hueco Mundo
Gotei 13 = Espada

But in the long run, it'll be Inoue, Ichigo, Ishida and Chad getting rescued by Uruhara, Isshin, Ryuuken, Yuroichi, Keigo, Mizuru and Tatsuki.. You hear me? TATSUKI! *thinks when Tatsuki can get into the limelight*

Urazz
September 08, 2006, 06:55 AM
Well, Iceringer and Demoura gets owned. The Espada will be notified about this and alerts Hueco Mundo about the intrusion. So it's like Soul Society going into panic only this time its Hueco Mundo. My equation is:

Soul Society = Hueco Mundo
Gotei 13 = Espada

But in the long run, it'll be Inoue, Ichigo, Ishida and Chad getting rescued buy Uruhara, Isshin, Ryuuken, Yuroichi, Keigo, Mizuru and Tatsuki.. You hear me? TATSUKI! *thinks when Tatsuki can get into the limelight*

That would be too fast for Tatsuki to develop powers and rescue the others. I'd take out Keigo, Mizuru, and Tatsuki and add in the Vaizards instead.

mangadictus
September 08, 2006, 06:59 AM
That would be too fast for Tatsuki to develop powers and rescue the others. I'd take out Keigo, Mizuru, and Tatsuki and add in the Vaizards instead.

Yeah, true. It was just wishful thinking. I'm not sure about the Vaizards. They're such a mystery bunch. They could be Aizen's puppets for all we know. Anyway, KT knows best. :)

Sharma
September 08, 2006, 11:41 AM

Something really tells me she would start off at a much higher "Point" of powet than Inoue and Chad, she's been exposed to his spiritual powers since she was 4 but has yet however been in a situation to awaken them, Chad/Inoue were sort of powerful after only being around Ichigo for a short amount of time compared to tatsuki so I think her starting at a similar power level to be able to deal with at least SOME arrancar is justified.

mangadictus
September 08, 2006, 12:22 PM
Something really tells me she would start off at a much higher "Point" of powet than Inoue and Chad, she's been exposed to his spiritual powers since she was 4 but has yet however been in a situation to awaken them, Chad/Inoue were sort of powerful after only being around Ichigo for a short amount of time compared to tatsuki so I think her starting at a similar power level to be able to deal with at least SOME arrancar is justified.

Hell Yeah! And like I mentioned, "in the long run" means that in the process of that Tatsuki will come to learn her true prowess. Hope KT gives her the spotlight even just a little.

bax
September 08, 2006, 03:21 PM
A great chapter ahead.

My prediction: Ichigo moves forward while Ishida and Chad getting very busy themselves. Ichigo met an Arrancar (not one of the Espada yet). He won and moves on.

Change to SS
Reports about the trio going into HM are coming in. Genryuusai got mas and send Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Kenpachi and himself to HM. They got into HM but was confronted with the Arrancars.

AChange to Ichigo. He goes forward, come into a set of stairs and looks up. And a shocking scene. In front of him is Inoue along side Grimmjaw.

[End Chapter]

midnight789
September 08, 2006, 10:10 PM

Someone posted the page on another thread, because this topic came up, but basically early in the manga it stated that their powers were their own, meaning that they had thier powers all along and that being exposed to ichigo's irregularly large spirit energy merely awakened them. Then again, i'm not a big fan of the tatsuki, kiego, mizuro becoming a part of the team thing (and probably the only one at that). As for the next chapter, Ishida and Chad are going utterly ravage some hollows, and look cool. 'nuff said.

mugen
September 09, 2006, 01:03 AM
Uryu has a new weapon it appears does'nt look like a bow and chad has new powers. they beat those weaklings and Ichigo feels weak then they fight the espada and ichigo goes train somewhere because he won't be strong enough to rescue inoue. the question is with who. There that's my prediction for the next 10-15 chapters.

bax
September 09, 2006, 03:29 AM
Uryu has a new weapon it appears does'nt look like a bow and chad has new powers. they beat those weaklings and Ichigo feels weak then they fight the espada and ichigo goes train somewhere because he won't be strong enough to rescue inoue. the question is with who. There that's my prediction for the next 10-15 chapters.

Is is a bow? yeah, I don't see it like a bow either. More like a spear to me, with spider-web looks.

colorpurple
September 10, 2006, 01:55 PM
i dont know what the weapon is either, but i would love to see what it does, cause it looks incredibly powerful, im really excited for next chapter because ive been waiting on ishida and chad to get their chance to show off

pelias
September 11, 2006, 03:05 AM
i'm expecting for the older get into that point kurosaki , ishida, and the captains of soul society, foremost kempachi, using first or second release

Kurdokolenko
September 11, 2006, 07:27 AM
I don't think that Tatsku, Mizuro or Keigo will show so soon. After all every single espada is stronger than any captain in SS. Even Ichigo is not that powerfull to bring down Grimjaw in his release state. If Tatsku and the other two go in HM they will probably die (sorry for my poor english)

bax
September 11, 2006, 10:21 AM
i'm expecting for the older get into that point kurosaki , ishida, and the captains of soul society, foremost kempachi, using first or second release

I don't think that Kenpachi will ever get his Shikai release. If Kubo wants to make Kenpachi get at least Shikai release, it would be in another arc as Kenpachi seemingly has little to do with this arc in terms of appearances and importancy

Deerkiller
September 11, 2006, 11:33 AM
I don't think that Kenpachi will ever get his Shikai release. If Kubo wants to make Kenpachi get at least Shikai release, it would be in another arc as Kenpachi seemingly has little to do with this arc in terms of appearances and importancy

whats not to say that kenpachi hasnt already learned his shikai? We really havent seen what he's been doing over the past 100 chapters or so. It wouldnt be out of the realm of possibility

bax
September 11, 2006, 01:57 PM
whats not to say that kenpachi hasnt already learned his shikai? We really havent seen what he's been doing over the past 100 chapters or so. It wouldnt be out of the realm of possibility

Kenpachi can't release Shikai yet, as far as the story goes. The proof is he doesn't even know the name of his Zanpakutou. Remember Ichigo when he was training with Urahara. That broken sword is the sealed Zanpakutou and Zangetsu is at Shikai, plus Tensa Zangetsu is the Bankai. For Kenpachi, he doesn't know the name of his Zanpakutou, and amusingly enough, it seems that his Zanpakutou refused to tell him it's name. So, until further development, Kenpachi doesn't even has Shikai. What he did up until know is using his brute Reriatsu and just hack and slash his opponents.

midnight789
September 11, 2006, 03:32 PM
Kenpachi can't release Shikai yet, as far as the story goes. The proof is he doesn't even know the name of his Zanpakutou. Remember Ichigo when he was training with Urahara. That broken sword is the sealed Zanpakutou and Zangetsu is at Shikai, plus Tensa Zangetsu is the Bankai. For Kenpachi, he doesn't know the name of his Zanpakutou, and amusingly enough, it seems that his Zanpakutou refused to tell him it's name. So, until further development, Kenpachi doesn't even has Shikai. What he did up until know is using his brute Reriatsu and just hack and slash his opponents.

I think what Deerkiller meant was that Kenpachi may have learned his zanpakutou's name and attained shikai between the time the incident you said (the zanpakutou refusing to tell him it's name after his defeat), which was 100+ chapters ago, and the current chapter.

exkon
September 11, 2006, 04:40 PM
I waiting for Chad and Ishida to shut Ichigo up...."Look we can kill hollows too!"

bax
September 11, 2006, 10:13 PM
I think what Deerkiller meant was that Kenpachi may have learned his zanpakutou's name and attained shikai between the time the incident you said (the zanpakutou refusing to tell him it's name after his defeat), which was 100+ chapters ago, and the current chapter.

I understand that. He may be stronger that way. But until it has been revealed, I'll stick to my point, no offense of course.

TooNice
September 12, 2006, 11:01 AM
Umm, I think that Ishida's weapon is a bow. Just a really humongous one. Given that the team are probably going to meet much stronger opponent later on, I suspect that Ishida will one hit at least one of those two.

mugen
September 12, 2006, 05:55 PM
Kay next chapter we will see Urahara Kisuke reveal his "other" thing to do from chapter 239 or 240 can't remember. And even see Yorouchi. And ishida & chad's fight

midnight789
September 12, 2006, 06:51 PM
I understand that. He may be stronger that way. But until it has been revealed, I'll stick to my point, no offense of course.

None taken. I personally don't think he has learned his zanpakutou's name yet either, I just thought you misread his statement.

Umm, I think that Ishida's weapon is a bow.

I agree with that. He has been trained since he was a kid with a bow, why switch weapons now? (though it would be kinda cool...)

Ashe
September 12, 2006, 10:40 PM

If Urahara doesn't have something planned for those three, I will eat my socks.

lexx
September 13, 2006, 12:46 AM
Ashe, if your avatar is a photo of yourself, let me congratulate you on the Rukia hairdo.

I suspect Yoruichi, Urahara, and his lieutenant (what's his name again?) will be training the new trio...and I see Yoruichi turning Tatsuki into her protege.

bax
September 13, 2006, 03:26 AM
I see Yoruichi turning Tatsuki into her protege.

Quite the fit actually. Yoruichi is a master of hand-to-hand combat. That would make Karate-Kid Tatsuki her very possible apprentice.

Urazz
September 13, 2006, 06:28 AM
If Urahara doesn't have something planned for those three, I will eat my socks.

I'm not doubting whether or not Tatsuki will develop powers (that could go either way in my opinion) but that she probably won't be developing powers strong enough to help Ichigo and company in Hueco Mundo at the moment. Maybe she'll have developed powers by the winter invasion and will be strong enough to be of help by then.

And I gotta agree with Lexx about Yorouichi training Tatsuki. It would make sense for her to train her since Tatsuki's main strength is her martial arts and Yoruichi is a master of hand-to-hand like Baxteristic said.

pocketmofo
September 13, 2006, 10:36 AM
I keep hearing how Yoruichi should train Tatsuki since she's a martial arts badass (second degree black belt), but everyone seems to forget that Orihime is also a martial arts badass (the SOULS book puts her skill level at or around a first degree black belt thanks to Tatsuki's training). The question then is, why didn't Yoruichi teach Orihime how to kick ass like that?

moridin
September 13, 2006, 10:40 AM
seriously o_O

damn lack of scan/translated souls T__T

bax
September 13, 2006, 10:46 AM
The question then is, why didn't Yoruichi teach Orihime how to kick ass like that?

Maybe Urahara and Yoruichi saw a more powerful power resides in Inoue. Aizen's comment on her power supported this. And with that happy-go-lucky attitude and lack of seriousness, just make her unsuitable for martial arts, eventhough she has talents on that area.

zetsuie
September 13, 2006, 11:01 AM
i think keigo is going kick ass if he gets some kinda of a power i mean its been hinted at that for awhile that he can see shinigami and hollows and he didnt have an experience like tatsuki he developed the power to fully see the shinigami and hollows without evening knowing what was going on so thats why i think he has some kinda of crazy power plus i like his character and it would be cool to see some character growth for him

Another_Sky
September 13, 2006, 04:29 PM
You know how this manga's title's meaning wasn't really clearified thourghout the whole series I bet Kaien is Ichigo except that his hair is bleached. And Kaien's wife is like reborn into Orihime except her hair is bleached. And you know how Orihime could erase "events" maybe she could erase what happened between Kaien and that Hollow so Ichigo turns back into Kaien. Than Kaien says like what already happened Happenned so he says goodbye properly to Rukia than he gets turned back into Ichigo.

Because it's so werid Ichigo's dad's hair is black right and all his son's (and daughter) hair should've been black right? Black is dominant and all. (being a little too realistic here) So Ichigo's hair color should've been black but it is bleached, and he looks too much like Kaien anyways.

For short term prediction I think some of the arrancar's become too much like shinigami and come to his/her senses and think what there doing is bad, and joins Ichigo's team.

Remember back in vol.4 near the end Ichigo is like "that clip that was taken that day I haven't noticed right then but that started to move the wheel of destiny" or whatever like that. I think that is really important to the story, because 20 vol. later nothing about that is refered too. So TK is hiding it really secretly trying to make us forget. But I won't get tricked.

zetsuie
September 13, 2006, 05:07 PM
You know how this manga's title's meaning wasn't really clearified thourghout the whole series I bet Kaien is Ichigo except that his hair is bleached. And Kaien's wife is like reborn into Orihime except her hair is bleached. And you know how Orihime could erase "events" maybe she could erase what happened between Kaien and that Hollow so Ichigo turns back into Kaien. Than Kaien says like what already happened Happenned so he says goodbye properly to Rukia than he gets turned back into Ichigo.

Because it's so werid Ichigo's dad's hair is black right and all his son's (and daughter) hair should've been black right? Black is dominant and all. (being a little too realistic here) So Ichigo's hair color should've been black but it is bleached, and he looks too much like Kaien anyways.

For short term prediction I think some of the arrancar's become too much like shinigami and come to his/her senses and think what there doing is bad, and joins Ichigo's team.

Remember back in vol.4 near the end Ichigo is like "that clip that was taken that day I haven't noticed right then but that started to move the wheel of destiny" or whatever like that. I think that is really important to the story, because 20 vol. later nothing about that is refered too. So TK is hiding it really secretly trying to make us forget. But I won't get tricked.
you do know you cant bleach your hair red right and also his mom's hair is red so its posible that his dad could have a gene for red hair that isnt dominant plus i think the ability to turn ichigo back to his previous spirit form is a little bit too much i mean if she could do that then she could turn all the shinigami back into humans and even if she could turn ichigo back into kaien how would he be able to turn back into ichigo
also this kinda of thing belongs in biblioteca
sorry to be off topic everybody

colorpurple
September 13, 2006, 05:31 PM
you do know you cant bleach your hair red right and also his mom's hair is red so its posible that his dad could have a gene for red hair that isnt dominant plus i think the ability to turn ichigo back to his previous spirit form is a little bit too much i mean if she could do that then she could turn all the shinigami back into humans and even if she could turn ichigo back into kaien how would he be able to turn back into ichigo
also this kinda of thing belongs in biblioteca
sorry to be off topic everybody

well let me be t he first to say, you are most definitley underestimating orihime, adn also, hsi hair is orange, at least thats the color i see, and also, most important of all, you cant forget that nothing is impossible for a good writer, and thats teh one thing that makes every prediction that is stated have high posibilities of sucess, because, writer can do what they want, when they want

lexx
September 13, 2006, 11:34 PM
OH...MY...GOD. I can't believe there is still discussion on this topic...

"Bleach" is a joke on Ichigo's hair color. His hair is orange, and the only way you achieve that hair color (without dyeing it orange) is by taking someone with a dark haircolor and using either bleach or some color-stripper on it. What then happens is that the darkest pigments are removed from the hair (the dark brown) but the lighter pigmentation remains, creating a rather striking red / orange hair color (think raggedy-anne or carrot-top). Ichigo's hair color is natural, apparently, and thus, "Bleach" is a joke on his hair.

bax
September 14, 2006, 12:18 AM
"Bleach" is a joke on Ichigo's hair color. His hair is orange, and the only way you achieve that hair color (without dyeing it orange) is by taking someone with a dark haircolor and using either bleach or some color-stripper on it. What then happens is that the darkest pigments are removed from the hair (the dark brown) but the lighter pigmentation remains, creating a rather striking red / orange hair color (think raggedy-anne or carrot-top). Ichigo's hair color is natural, apparently, and thus, "Bleach" is a joke on his hair.

Huh? :offtopic Did anyone alive has try this???

BTW, it should be the right time that Ichigo ran into someone who are at his level at least. Chad and Ishida had got the fight started. Ichigo ought to have one as well.. :turtle

lexx
September 14, 2006, 12:39 AM
I did. When I say "raggedy-anne" I mean, "raggedy-andy" and god_damn was my hair bright. If you have medium-brown or dark-brown hair, try that "sun-in" stuff. *shudders* got made fun of all summer for that...never shoulda let her use it on me.

mangadictus
September 14, 2006, 03:56 PM
Whoa!!! Cool chapter! I think it's about time that Ishida and Chad got the limelight at the Arrancar level. They both deserved it. Though I want to get confirmed on this: Is Hueco Mundo made of spirit particles. If it is, then like I said Ishida will be a bad-ass Nuker. LOL

midnight789
September 14, 2006, 06:23 PM
Whoa!!! Cool chapter! I think it's about time that Ishida and Chad got the limelight at the Arrancar level. They both deserved it. Though I want to get confirmed on this: Is Hueco Mundo made of spirit particles. If it is, then like I said Ishida will be a bad-ass Nuker. LOL

:o I never thought of that. I don't think they ever mentioned it either. That'd be pretty sweet if it turned out like that.
Anywho, I see hanatarou didn't turn up (Like I thought) :p

Urazz
September 14, 2006, 06:48 PM

Not only that but they tossed those arrancar around like rag dolls. They pwned them that badly. I almost pity those arrancar and wish Ishida and Chad didn't play around with them. lol

ophidial
September 15, 2006, 09:20 AM
...this chapter was kinda dissapointing for me...
maybe cause i'm not a fan of Ishida, but
yea the 'you can't touch me' thing has kinda been done
too many times in the manga...

lexx
September 15, 2006, 12:58 PM
Those guys didn't play around with the arrancar...they finished them in 1 attack. (ok, 2 for Ishida).

TooNice
September 16, 2006, 03:58 PM
Hehe, guess I was right. It was a bow. Ishida's attitude is pretty much as I expected. But is it really Chad's style to taunt his opponent? I still wonder how much stronger he has become: does he stand a chance against Yammy now?

lexx
September 16, 2006, 04:31 PM
In the scheme of power, Chad and Ishida just took care of 2 guys that a captain wouldn't have broken a sweat against...as Hitsugaya said previously, gillian-based menos grande are barely a problem for captains.

bax
September 16, 2006, 04:43 PM
In the scheme of power, Chad and Ishida just took care of 2 guys that a captain wouldn't have broken a sweat against...as Hitsugaya said previously, gillian-based menos grande are barely a problem for captains.

Yup.. the problem is if Aizen throw Vast-Lords at the captains.... But, for a totally human, Chad was great. Still, the Hyougoku is not fully "matured" yet. It's gonna be more difficult at the end of the line for the trio. This time, I'm hoping Ichigo can stay in Hollow form long enough.

lexx
September 16, 2006, 05:13 PM
Ichigo's shinigami powers matured considerably within soul society, so it's rather predictable that his hollow powers will do the same in Hueco Mundo

bax
September 17, 2006, 04:19 AM
Ichigo's shinigami powers matured considerably within soul society, so it's rather predictable that his hollow powers will do the same in Hueco Mundo

Yes, it's time for his hollow powers to mature. In fact, this time, it's all about hollow powers, isn't it? Perhaps, if he received some training/pointers from Zangetsu for his Shinigami power, why not this timehe learn something from his Hollow? If Zangetsu is his Shinigami power and only Zangetsu knows it's powers best, it would make sense that only Hollows know their power best.

sagnik
September 17, 2006, 04:43 AM
kenpachi will definetely release his shikai . it will probably be during a near death situation. maybe now or later. i just cant wait to see his bankai . will probably be something insanely strong and demonic !!!!!!!!
..........and is it me or has chad's hand actuallly changed???? on the upper part it looks similar to a trident

bax
September 17, 2006, 05:00 AM
..........and is it me or has chad's hand actuallly changed???? on the upper part it looks similar to a trident

There's already a discussion thread about this...
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8531.0

sagnik
September 19, 2006, 12:37 AM
There's already a discussion thread about this...
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8531.0

hey man when i click on the above link it is saying that the topic does not exist!!!!!

Ayah
September 19, 2006, 01:56 AM
If the thread baxteristic was trying to point out what I think it is, it was merged to another thread by Dragonzair. Here's the new address: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3287.0

I'm not sure if that is the right thread so if it's wrong, I apologize.

bax
September 19, 2006, 06:14 AM
If the thread baxteristic was trying to point out what I think it is, it was merged to another thread by Dragonzair. Here's the new address: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3287.0

I'm not sure if that is the right thread so if it's wrong, I apologize.

Thanks Ayah.. The thread has been merged by DZ. I was actually pointing the thread with the topic "Chad's Arm". It seems it has been merged with "What's with Sado's Arm".

Sorry for the inconvinience, sagnik