PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Thread

Revilenigma
December 19, 2008, 11:33 AM
No not the movie but the vampire girl. Probably the most mysterious Gantz member since we dont know fuck all about her except that she hung out with Akira once before being turned into a vampire by Host Samurai. Even though she is a vampire shes the only one that shows any real emotion, perhaps shes a failed vampire?

warbandit66
December 19, 2008, 05:22 PM
Maybe women don't make good vampires (no offence) hence the reason the large majority if not all others excluding her are male.

Mr.Aaron
December 19, 2008, 05:27 PM
Ahh, I love her.

She is my favorite vamp.

I wouldn't mind her using me for sustnence, eh?

Nothing...? No...?

Masterchief
December 19, 2008, 05:36 PM
o.o aside from that ^^

I really dont think shes that mysterious, what else do we need to know about her then we've already been shown. She was a normal girl until she became a vamp that one day and she has a crush on hs.

croissant
December 19, 2008, 09:17 PM
ooh. Crush on HS. This manga is getting more and more shoujo. Love triangles going right and left. Like some teen drama. Kill bill is in love with HS but HS is too much of a loner. Must have a dark past or simply won't admit that he loves her too. Reika is in love with kei but kei is in love with tae. Tae is in love with kei but is too jealous of reika. Cherry is in love with tonkatsu but can't seem to level with her. That osaka girl (sorry forgot about her too) is in love with katou but she died, and like the two timer that katou is he totally forgot about her and went back to his first love which is kishimoto, even though she has "amnesia". Inaba is in love reika and does everything to impress her but reika is hopelessly in love with kei. Nishi isn't in love with anyone but the fat tae is in love with him.

Tune in for the next episode of gantz if nishi will kill fat tae or not. The love continues... rofl.

well, i really don't mind all that drama but what im really missing in gantz is the "anyone can die" factor. It seems like all these characters are getting some real character development that i have a feeling like that ain't gonna die.

Masterchief
December 19, 2008, 10:10 PM
but if they do die itll be an even better storyline, kishimoto had as much char development as kei at the time, yet she died. maybe this is oku's way of building up the tension. or stalling for some new alien ideas.

Mikako
December 21, 2008, 04:33 PM
Maybe women don't make good vampires (no offence) hence the reason the large majority if not all others excluding her are male.
I think it's just that turning into vampire is something happening gradually (as we've seen in Akira's example). She's just 'in progress', but not so at the beginning. For a normal high school girl she looked quite ok with trying to slice an unknown young boy in the dark alley.

croissant, you forgot a loose end of Lara Croft and two Osakans girls, one with her boyfriend dead and Kuwabara trying to bring some love to second ;) That's what are Gantz women for.

I like Kill Bill the Chiaki Kuriyama anyway, and I don't want her to die, she's one of a few characters I can say they haven't live too long yet...

Masterchief
December 22, 2008, 11:06 PM
agreed with the work in progress thing, but I wonder how she became a vampire anyway. if she was injected with something then how did akira become a vamp?

Mikako
December 23, 2008, 04:20 PM
Hmm, I wonder why at the first place she was protected by Akira that day they met. He desperately wanted to let her go. Was he just a fan of Chiaki Kuriyama, and Host too (or just a meanie), while she was just an ordinary girl, or did he recognize her as a newbie vampire and tried for some reason keeping her far from the vampire's society?

If the first possibility, it was probably HS who injected her with that 'virus'.

Uruner
December 24, 2008, 07:48 AM
I think that Akira had crisis of "faith" in that moment - he just wanted to do something good, and didn't know if he wanted to be vamp. And in Akira's eyes our "Kill Bill" was only one worth saving... she didn't want to go - her friends dragged her there. Meaning she had enough powerfull character to not fall only for face.
On the other hand Host Samurai became interested in her because Akira was willing to risk his reputation for her. And since she became aware of vamps, he had no choice but to change her.

Another theory is that not everyone can be infected with vampirism, and she met requirements.

Mr.Aaron
December 30, 2008, 03:25 PM
I hope she stays alive, and no, not because I have a creepy fanboy obsession with her. >_>

I think she could provide a lot to the story, or at least have something to do with Hikawa's character development.

bumbari19
December 30, 2008, 07:06 PM
perhaps she's already dead: if she tried to tell her vampire pals about gantz, the bald bastard would kill her off and if she refused to talk, the vampires would kill her for betraying them...

is there any way for her to stay alive in that way?

Revilenigma
January 08, 2009, 01:24 PM
it was mentioned somewhere that some people just transform into one and others are turned by other vampires, perhaps its the same way with the other aliens.
[hr]
kishimoto is dead the kishimoto your talking about was the original who commited suicide but ended up survivng remember, thats why kishimoto was living with kurono.

Amigo!
January 23, 2009, 01:58 AM
if the vampires lose a limb do they grow it back, or can they bleed to death? anyway i hope kill bill lives even tho her reference is like 3-4 yrs old already, but she'll probably die taking a shot for HS

Revilenigma
January 23, 2009, 10:32 AM
if they lose a limb then theyre fucked, or else kill bill would have been okay

Charlie
January 31, 2009, 04:00 PM
I like Kill Bill, I find her character and the design interesting. I do think when she is about to bite the dust, we will get a flashback on how she got turned to a vampire. Maybe she drunk the Host Vampires blood that has the nano machines?

That or she may have been infected with the nano machines by that scientist looking professor guy. Its a mystery that I would love to find out about. Kurono did get a couple points on her with out his suit on when they attacked his home, if she does die then I think HS will get 100 points and revive her.

It seems like both host and KB seem to like each-other but wont admit it lolz.

El Samurai Guapo
February 06, 2009, 03:55 PM
There's something very seductive and sexy about a vampiresses.

Renan
March 03, 2009, 05:29 PM
I think she's ugly, bu that's just me. I don't like the bone structure in her face.

Renan
March 03, 2009, 06:39 PM
I think it makes her look like a cross between The mummy and swamp thing.

JediKnight
March 03, 2009, 06:41 PM
I believe she is next to die. She is useless as a character. A poor excuse
for a vampire if you ask me. Man she needs to go.

Renan
March 03, 2009, 07:27 PM
You know who's hot? Tae Kojima. She's hot.

Renan
March 03, 2009, 09:28 PM
Nah. She's way too damn useless. She shows up in the chapter Akira get's his ass beat, then shows up in the chapter Kurono dies, is pretty much useless in the Nuri mission and she has yet to have a backstory. She will die with her backstory like all useless characters. I miss Hojo...now he was a character.

Renan
March 03, 2009, 10:14 PM
Host Samurai loves Kill Bill. They will die kissing. Just like Hojo and Stalker girl.

El Samurai Guapo
March 04, 2009, 02:56 AM
You know who's hot? Tae Kojima. She's hot.

Tae is hot, but she would be A LOT hotter if she became a vampiress.

Revilenigma
March 05, 2009, 02:07 PM
im sure shes there to revive host samurai if he dies.

Mikako
March 05, 2009, 02:38 PM
That makes sense, he's her strongest weapon and shield and the best way to survive, lol. She's owed him she's alive about three times right now.

Anyway, I'd like her to show some usefulness bedsides looking like Chiaki Kuriyama and sticking near Host.

And since we don't have randoms now and Oku's apparently killing people nearest to being random, I'm afraid she's next.

ace3106
March 05, 2009, 02:42 PM
i think shes gna die dis mission lol

Revilenigma
March 05, 2009, 02:54 PM
i just cant see her dying cause if she does and HS gets 100 points hell just leave and try to kill the gantzers, but if he dies and she gets 100 pts than shell uste it to revive him and their both stuck till katsrophe

JediKnight
March 10, 2009, 01:06 AM
I see her dying next. She has no purpose to the manga. As easily as the vampires made her, as easily the vampires can replace her. Her chracter
can not be developed, she sucks.

Revilenigma
March 10, 2009, 08:11 AM
host samurai's love intrest?