PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 244 Discussion [Bleach]

Dragonzair
September 14, 2006, 08:46 AM
Get y'er Bleach yummies on the tummies over here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8578.0)!
-------------------------------------------

Raw's out, and another chapter to amuse us this week!

Apparantly, the whole chapter is focused on one thing. Ishida's and Cha'ds fight against two Arrankars. From what I can see, the two heroes are beating them quite easily, with Ichigo in the side, shocked at his friends' new powers.

At the end, Sado gives a one full blow against his opponent.

Has he defeated him? Can the three finally move on to where Aizen and the others are, and finally save Hime?

you predict! Just don't forget, no spamming. ^-^

goofy_man
September 14, 2006, 01:05 PM
Chad pwns Demoura.
IceRinger goes: "OMFGWTF??"
Ishida takes the opportunity and kills him.
Ichigo is in total shock over how powerful Chad and Ishida have become.
GrimmJow appears, Ichigo demands that he handle GrimmJow.
Ishida and Chad step aside.
Ichigo: "Now for my surprise...."
Chad & Ishida: "Your.....surprise?"
GrimmJow: "I wouldn't have it any other way...."
Ichigo forms his mask; Chad and Ishida go: "WTF?"
GrimmJow and Ichigo charge at each other
--End Chapter--

mangadictus
September 14, 2006, 04:00 PM
I think the fighting will go on and Aizen will be notified about the progress. Both Demoura and Iceringer will get an upgrade of their powers from Aizen and it'll be an even playing field again.

yondaimeanbu
September 14, 2006, 06:50 PM
i think demoura and iceringer will be close to dead when another arrankar shows up. demoura and iceringer think they are saved but the new arrankar thinks the two are worthless and kills them for being weak and then a new battle ichi vs new arrankar

Urazz
September 14, 2006, 06:50 PM
I think the fighting will go on and Aizen will be notified about the progress. Both Demoura and Iceringer will get an upgrade of their powers from Aizen and it'll be an even playing field again.

Nah, they are just nameless guards that impede the heroes' path somewhat. The real obstacles will be Grimmjow and the other higher ranking arrancar.

renrutal
September 15, 2006, 10:56 PM
Sado is doing boxing with only one hand?

Can't wait for his Liver blow-Gazelle Punch-Dempsey Roll combo!!

Koen
September 16, 2006, 03:58 AM
man, I hope this arc will be good... Going all alone to hueco mondo: even ishada, sado and ichigo are not strong enough to fight the three capitains: aizen, ichimaru en tousen. I even think some arrancar are even stronger...

back on topic: next chapter must conclude with the killings of both stupid no-match villains. Then Grimm and Ull will show up handling those three. Ichigo will somehow have to face, that he doesn't conrtol his hollow well. And that he's even less powerfull then ishada and sado. For those humans it's all about their spirit force (imo, sado can later on take a capitain out) - hmmmm wy back off topic....

so, next chapter, the two are gonna be killed (one by sado and ishada, one by a new opponent)...

bax
September 17, 2006, 11:38 AM
I predict that while Ishida and Chad are cleaning up the mess, Ichigo will run into another new Espada. Even Aizen knows that he can't just send some lackeys to square off with Ichigo..

And perhaps we will see the widely predicted backup (presumably from SS) is now on the move, although the best it will show is the backup is entering HM..

WinterLion
September 17, 2006, 12:32 PM
There is no way Ichigo, Sado and Ishida can win all by themselves. I think Ichigo will probably be able to beat Grimmjow, but he'll get his butt kicked by Ulqiora. And I think back up might be in the form of the Visoreds, who Urahara might be contacting. He did say he had things to do after he sent Ichigo and team to HM.

As for Orihime, I don't think she'll be saved just yet. I think she'll have to stay there until Ichigo and team after being saved by Hirako and team, will go back and train their asses off and Ichigo will finally master his hollow and then go back and save Orihime himself. And when they do, SS will join in and Toshiro will be the one to finish off Aizen.

Deerkiller
September 19, 2006, 08:57 AM
What if Urahara is using the 3 of them as a feign so that all focus is on them while he sends someone (anyone with powers) to sneak in the back door and Orihime? That is probably the only way they will get her out of there with only the 3 of them.

bax
September 19, 2006, 10:21 AM
What if Urahara is using the 3 of them as a feign so that all focus is on them while he sends someone (anyone with powers) to sneak in the back door and Orihime? That is probably the only way they will get her out of there with only the 3 of them.

First, the idea that Orihime is actually "sent" by Urahara to HM is really interesting.
Second and the most important one, eventhough Urahara said no, do you think that Ichigo, Ishida and Chad will listen to him?

WinterLion
September 19, 2006, 12:39 PM
First, the idea that Orihime is actually "sent" by Urahara to HM is really interesting.
Second and the most important one, eventhough Urahara said no, do you think that Ichigo, Ishida and Chad will listen to him?

First, I agree. It's an interesting theory. But unlikely. However shifty Urahara is, he just doesn't strike me as the type to out right lie to Ichigo. And when Ichigo asked him why he (Urahara) was going against SS and helping them, he said it was because he had suspicions that Aizen was after Orihime, but he thought removign her from the front lines would be enough. It was his mistake, and he's sorry about that, so he would help Ichigo in any way he could to get her back.
Second, Ichigo and team have no way of going to HM if Urahara didn't help them, so if Urahara didn't want them to go, he could have easily stopped them. All he had to do was refuse to open the "gate" to HM.

bax
September 19, 2006, 12:52 PM
Second, Ichigo and team have no way of going to HM if Urahara didn't help them, so if Urahara didn't want them to go, he could have easily stopped them. All he had to do was refuse to open the "gate" to HM.

I'm talking about the attitude of those three. Whether Urahara agreed or not to help them, they'll force him to do so. But ultimately, it's time for the next chapter to bring on a new Espada. Perhaps with a number a little bit lower than Grimmjaw. It would be a good teaser on how Ichigo will fare against Grimmjaw.

Deerkiller
September 19, 2006, 04:28 PM
While i realize my wording was messed up, I was saying that Urahara would also enter HM while Ichigo and company create a fuss and remove Orihime at the last minute then grabbing whats left of the 3 of them and leaving

WinterLion
September 19, 2006, 04:35 PM
I'm talking about the attitude of those three. Whether Urahara agreed or not to help them, they'll force him to do so. But ultimately, it's time for the next chapter to bring on a new Espada. Perhaps with a number a little bit lower than Grimmjaw. It would be a good teaser on how Ichigo will fare against Grimmjaw.

For starters, Urahara is the one that got Ishida and Chad involved in this "rescue mission". Ichigo wouldn't have asked for their help and he almost didn't accept it, so I highly doubt he would have gotten them involved on his own. So Ishida and Chad wouldn't have even known that Orihime was kidnapped without Urahara.
Second Ichigo went to Urahara by himself. If he really didn't want to let Ichigo go he could have refused and if Ichigo tried to force him, I personally think that Urahara is more than a match for Ichigo. We haven't even seen his bankai yet, and he's more than able to keep up with Yami without it so my bet would be on him if they fought.

kazekage_shinagami
September 19, 2006, 11:12 PM
Chad and Ishida will finish the fight and then some other competiton will appear after they get abit further into HM.

Possiblly some back up will appear...maybe not this chapter and it definatly will not be from SS it will either be Viz or the Dads and Urahara, at which point anyone in the way to getting Orihime will get pwned just as they think get herback Aizen will start the War and they will have to go back to the real world top rescue her this is where SS will come in.

Sharma
September 21, 2006, 07:57 AM
Ichigo, Chad & ishida are obviously gonna lose now.

The Arrancar have Mr. T on their side, I bet Aizen loves it when his plans come together!

bax
September 21, 2006, 08:00 AM
At least now, maybe Aizen is ready to order his Espada to move...
I wanna see a more about the other Espada...

mangadictus
September 21, 2006, 09:23 AM
Nice chapter! The Ensemble at least. Wish I could make a poster out of it. That would be sooo uber cool :D

darknitemarch
September 21, 2006, 05:41 PM
Not much action, but I'm glad we got to see all the espada at once... a badass two page spread indeed. :amuse

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/DannyCuraca/Chapter241Page11.jpg

Hmm... seem similar at all?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/DannyCuraca/Chapter244Pages16and17.jpg

poopoomaru
September 21, 2006, 06:27 PM
I was looking at the layout and it seems that they are either not sitting in any order at all, or Uliquorra is Espada number one, It is a weird way to sit but the pattern that would make Uliquorra Number one is if the were sitting like this

5 10
4 9
3 8
2 7
1 6

One Bad Mo Fo
September 22, 2006, 12:06 PM
or Uliquorra could be #5 like this

1 10
2 9
3 8
4 7
5 6

This would make Grimjaw not seem so stupid for talking all that smack, but it seems strange for Aisen to use #5 as his leg man, but if Uliquorra is #1 it would be a big deal for Ichigo to be more powerful than him w/ his hollow. I dunno, I want to say they're in some order, I get the impression that the guys on the left are stronger, they're more misterious looking, but I'm not really sure.

mangadictus
September 22, 2006, 02:39 PM
Not much action, but I'm glad we got to see all the espada at once... a badass two page spread indeed. :amuse

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/DannyCuraca/Chapter241Page11.jpg

Hmm... seem similar at all?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/DannyCuraca/Chapter244Pages16and17.jpg

Nice eye you got there. Could be a plot twist. Ishida be going my-father-betrayed-me drama and all. Haha! Can't wait.

rasp-g
September 22, 2006, 04:13 PM
or i think we are thinkin too much of the espada photo and there is no special seatin order. it seems to me that the lower espada are more monster lookin and the upper espada are more human lookin. the guy beside Uliquorra and ishida's father look-a-like look more human than Uliquorra judgin by this picture. we dont really know cause we can only see half their body.

animerawkz
September 23, 2006, 12:21 AM
there might be a possibility that they are brothers? cuz they do indeed look alike.. though the Ryuken's hand is not as long as his-look-alike.

cuz this case seems similar to kaien's and ichigo.. they look the same too..

bax
September 23, 2006, 12:48 AM
there might be a possibility that they are brothers? cuz they do indeed look alike.. though the Ryuken's hand is not as long as his-look-alike.

Yes. That can't be Ryuuken. If you zoom in at both pics, you can see the difference in their facelines. Ryuuken is more round, while this guy is more oval. And the hair is different too. Ryuuken's hair is combed from the center, but that Espada's is combed from his left side.

mangadictus
September 23, 2006, 06:08 AM
Yes. That can't be Ryuuken. If you zoom in at both pics, you can see the difference in their facelines. Ryuuken is more round, while this guy is more oval. And the hair is different too. Ryuuken's hair is combed from the center, but that Espada's is combed from his left side.

Good to know that we have manga "csi"s here. :) Yeah, I noticed that too. And also, the one beside Ulquiorra looks like Keigo.

animerawkz
September 23, 2006, 07:44 AM
true that.. however, it could be due to Kubo's drawing style.. tts why the characters look somewhat alike.. its quite common for manga series.. however, for Kaien's case, it seems different.. as Byakuya have also pointed out tt Ichigo looked like him(kaien)

darknitemarch
September 23, 2006, 01:27 PM
maybe that's Ishida's uncle who was killed by hollows and became one as a result? if that was somehow true then i bet ishida's gonna fight him.

bax
September 24, 2006, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I like the theory of another Quincy is alive. The quincy is supposed to be eradicated by the Shinigamis saved Ishida and his father+grandfather. But, a Quincy is a human being. Can a Quincy be exposed to the Hyogoku as well???

animerawkz
September 24, 2006, 08:42 AM
But, a Quincy is a human being. Can a Quincy be exposed to the Hyogoku as well???

perhaps so.. but even then, wad would they turn into? a quincy in hollow form? this sounds intresting.

graphic_content
September 24, 2006, 04:58 PM
a quincy+hollow hybrid...interesting as it sounds I do not really think it is possible - the reason a Hollow and a Shinigami cant co-exist is due to the fact that they are both 'dead-souls'; Ichigo was down in Uraharas pit - had to escape by finding his inner Shinigami before deteriorating into a hollow -

a quincy is a human, with the power to gather and discharge spirit particles - so technically I do not think that the 'hyoug-thing' could have a hollowization affect on a quincy - but I definetly think it would alter his abilities somehow.

imagine if Aizen did that to Ishida, just because. -

bax
September 25, 2006, 11:55 AM
After all, we don't know much of the Hyougoku except that it can break the barriers of Shinigami-Hollow. Perhaps it can do something. Yes like what you said, it may not alter the Quincy's appearance, and I assume this on two things...
1. Quincy's powers are different from Hollows or Shinigamis.
2. Quincy is a human. Purposely the Hyougoku is used to alter souls.

However, yes, it may affect a Quincy power somehow. Perhaps making it jump to higher level or altering the way of the powers work.

Urazz
September 26, 2006, 06:16 AM
After all, we don't know much of the Hyougoku except that it can break the barriers of Shinigami-Hollow. Perhaps it can do something. Yes like what you said, it may not alter the Quincy's appearance, and I assume this on two things...
1. Quincy's powers are different from Hollows or Shinigamis.
2. Quincy is a human. Purposely the Hyougoku is used to alter souls.

However, yes, it may affect a Quincy power somehow. Perhaps making it jump to higher level or altering the way of the powers work.

Maybe it might increase the limit on the amount of spirit particles a Quincy can manipulate at once before burning out his/her power.

EvilSniffles
September 27, 2006, 03:13 PM
so I see no one noticed the feet of some people when ichigo and co were running. anywho I wonder who those feet belong to.