PDA

View Full Version : Favorite member of Fairy Tail?

Pirulito
February 05, 2009, 07:58 PM
If the character is the strongest, most beautiful, the most active in the story, none of this aspects really matters.
What is important is you choose one you like more.

I vote for Erza. ♥♥♥♥♥

My top 3 members of FT:
1-Erza Scarlet
2-Arzarck Cornell
3-Visca Moulin

If I extend to all the characters of the Fairy Tail universe:
1-Erza Scarlet
2-Urtear
3-Ur
(Sieglein would be the 2nd, but he is Gerard and Gerard is lame)

Note: Tono Rabbits, Miki Chickentiger and Mikuni Sin are outside the poll because it had no more options. Gildartz is outside because he didn't appear until now even on covers... and I chose to preserv the character.

So, vote and discuss, if you want to.

Kaiser Will
February 05, 2009, 08:54 PM
I vote for Erza too.

But why my vote goes for her is because she's a character that when you start reading FT you like her almost imediatelly! She has a good vibe and many others things

TodaPower
February 05, 2009, 08:58 PM
1. Elfman, I gotta back the big guy.
2. Natsu, because he is funny and looks awesome when angry.
3. Ezra, A hot girl with a sword and red hair!

I also really like Igneel, Mira (transformed), and Mistgun.
Overall there are a lot of really cool characters, so choosing is tough.

Kravmaga
February 05, 2009, 09:00 PM
Both natsu and erza are likable but they are at their best when they interact with each other.

The headmaster also has a pretty chill tude, especially in the second omake.

Farfalla
February 06, 2009, 09:31 AM
In FT:
1- Happy: Love the things that he talks XD
2- Levi: In my opinion, the girl uses one of the strongest magic in FT
3- Bixlow: Just loved the guy ç.ç (I'd put Kana here, too)

In FT world:
1- Happy, still
2&3- The two guys from Phantom Lord that disappeared. They have style

Ustegius
February 06, 2009, 12:37 PM
I had hard time choosing the order, but I'll go with thse three:

1. Bixlow - Just love that wacky guy. His design is really, really cool. Fighting style is interesting at least and he plays his part as maniatic bad guy very well

2. Luxus - Yeah, I like the bad guys. Once again cool design, nice character. He gots the attitude :D

3. Gazille - I'm obsessed with the baddies in FT it seems. I like him even though he is such a typical tough guy baddie.

4. Natsu - I like his attitude too. Protagonists full of energy are the best.

5. Erza - She is cool too. And hot. :D

Spectrum
February 06, 2009, 09:17 PM
I vote for Erza too <3

Erza-sama *-*

In FT:

1 - Erza <3
2 - Mira-chan
3 - Loki

In the FT world:

1 - Erza <3
2 - Mira-chan xD
3 - Virgo *-*

Farfalla
February 06, 2009, 10:41 PM
Forgot Aquarium XDDD Luv her.

Pirulito
February 07, 2009, 06:00 AM
Both natsu and erza are likable but they are at their best when they interact with each other.

True, man!
If I make a ranking of FT pairs, ErzaxNatsu would be the first.
I do love the scenes with them, especially when Erza looks at Natsu with kind eyes

Sportgal1
February 07, 2009, 06:22 PM
Let's see...
1) Erza, because she's strong and i like her personality.
2) Mirajane, just because. Sort of wanted to wait longer to know her background though.
3) Gray and Natsu. they tie! just so that i can see them fight about it :XD i really like both of them, they just kind of go together.

i dunno 'bout erzaxnatsu, they seem more like big brother sister. This manga doesn't look like it'll go into that anyway

shinsengumi
February 07, 2009, 06:50 PM
1-Natsu - normally i don't best the protagonist but his design is really cool and with the "dragon slayer" tittle he's even greater
2-Erza ofcourse - Erza The Titania .what else could be greater? wtih each set of armor , she looks more and more hot/badass
3 -Mistgun - He's another cool looking guy with mysterious rods and powers

jung_dalglish
February 16, 2009, 10:13 AM
Mine goes for Mira Jane, the cutest in the guild and perhaps in the FT universe.

Natage
February 16, 2009, 03:58 PM
Loki is still my favorite FT member even though he doesn't have his pimp status anymore.

Onomatopoeia
February 19, 2009, 08:48 PM
CRAP I voted for Evergreen when I meant for Luxus.

Who is followed closely by Gray and third place goes to Lluvia.

kkck
February 19, 2009, 10:33 PM
I voted for happy, he is a funny little fucker lol. After him I guess I like erza, natsu and mirajane.

bittman
February 22, 2009, 10:49 PM
I voted for Gray because, even though he has a cool look and appears to be smart, he's really just a simpleton at heart. A simpleton without a shirt.

Natsu second and Erza third, I'm easily swayed by popular opinion so I always enjoy main characters over those we see for 2 pages every 10 chapters (like Mirajaine). Happy and Lucy would round out my top 5, but if I moved out of that awesome team and guild I'd have to throw Gerard in the mix too for simply being an awesome villain.

BurningDragonFly
February 23, 2009, 04:43 PM
1st:Fried, I think his magic is AWESOME!
2nd:Loki, a Man of Few Chapters, yet he gets all the babes! (Curses him)
3rd:Mistgun, Man of even Fewer chapters, yet he's so cool!!!

kkck
February 23, 2009, 10:32 PM
I updated my list a little:
1.- Happy. Little critter cracks me up lol...
2.- Natsu and grey
3.- Erza and lucy.
4.- Makarov (typical stupidly strong old man but anyways...) and mirajane
5.- Gazille

Destin82
March 02, 2009, 11:32 PM
1. Natsu
2. Erza
3. Gray
4. Lucy
5. Happy

Everybody else is alright, but nobody stands out that much.

Chaos Shadow
April 02, 2009, 12:46 PM
mmm..

1. Gray ,he is just too cool and i like how mashimaro keep him balanced with natsu
2. Erza ,nothing much to say she is awesome
3. Lluvia , the cute water mage and the best girlfriend that gray could have!
4. loki , at the begining i didnt like him but now he is pretty cool, espeially with his new look haha
5. natsu , i dont like several things about him but after all he is the main charact =), i really liked some of his battles

Andrews
June 24, 2009, 08:32 AM
My vote: Mist Gun and his staff's. But the revelation about his face... Suck! :X
I expect more in FT's future for him.

cleodux
July 13, 2009, 03:19 AM
i voted for Mistgun *hearts*

lol, he is very shy and he cares for the guild.

I usually fav the main hero and heroine of the story, but somehow for FT i choose Mistgun because despite of only appears in a few chapter here and there, he is shrouded in mystery and is a complex character. And also his magic and all the staves? but maybe the main reason he is my fav because his face. Yes i have a thing for a bad guy. Those conquer the world theme...

And so thats why if i have to choose 2nd place it would be Gazille-kun(he is so damn funny when he sabotaged Mira to not appear on the stage) followed by Luxus (He got 3rd because he was such a cute gentle boy and then went bad then good again)

RoundTownRhapsody
July 21, 2009, 03:31 AM
top 3 fairy tail members:
1.kana (i like her alot i wish she had more of a spot light cause it seemed like she part of the main group)
2.lucy(i like her and stellar spirits and the different relationship she has with each of them)
3.elfman(i like the big guys but knows when to get tough)

Enma Ai
July 22, 2009, 03:15 PM
Erza FTW.

h3lldr4g0on
July 22, 2009, 04:37 PM
Erza FTW. She's hot and cool

Sachsenhesse
July 22, 2009, 05:34 PM
mistgun :)

before knowing his face he was the badasscharacter in fairy tail without real competition

but his face... comeon it suckz

ah yeah his magic kicks ass, finally some illusions

Enma Ai
July 22, 2009, 05:46 PM

before knowing his face he was the badasscharacter in fairy tail without real competition

I love it how he carries so many staffs and stuff just like Sieg Hart(Rave).

Edit:
new ones:
1.Erza
2.Gray.

heartangel
July 26, 2009, 10:38 AM
1. Natsu - coz he's so funny in a weird way
2. Erza - the most cool and badass female anime char ever ^^
3. Gray - he got his styel and his spell are unique (esp the hand seal)
[hr]

yea...like mistgun (mystogun) too... i seriously think that he is a brother of jereal ( the one erza mentioned when she encounter him at the cannon fight)

mashimashilove
July 26, 2009, 09:39 PM
Lluvia~~

<3

Pitter patter, Lluvia brings the rain. :D

Chaos Shadow
July 26, 2009, 10:20 PM
Lluvia~~

<3

Pitter patter, Lluvia brings the rain. :D

yeahhh :amuse lluvia is the girl!
i wanted her to win the miss FT contest :darn hahah

Ero-Sanji
July 29, 2009, 06:39 AM
1. Luxus (Badass form)
2. Lluvia
3. Erza
4. Fried
5. Natsu

Ichiro Suzuki
July 29, 2009, 07:59 AM
I voted for natsu. Just because he's cool.

shouryuujo
July 29, 2009, 08:07 AM
Mirajane , cute and friendly. Dont like lucy, basically same char from rave... Erza is basically the dragon lady from rave as well...

Enma Ai
July 29, 2009, 09:26 AM
Mirajane , cute and friendly. Dont like lucy, basically same char from rave... Erza is basically the dragon lady from rave as well...

I'm pretty sure he made Kana after Julia more than Erza.

Rictor
July 30, 2009, 06:58 PM
Graaaaaay \o

I like the way he behaves... altough jubia is pretty funny too

kkck
July 30, 2009, 07:19 PM
Definitely happy. The guy just cracks me up.....

After him I would say natsu. His reckless impulsiveness is what drives this manga...

hyn_pride93
August 02, 2009, 07:43 AM
Erza is definitely a favorite of mine. Her magic is very powerful and her skills are famous. Not only is she known as Titania, but she's also an S-Class mage. A force to be reckoned with. Erza is certainly the knight.

Lucy is also a favorite of mine. Although she may not appear to be strong, her drive and love for stellar spirits along with her ability to summon them continuously keeps me interested in Fairy Tail. Her power will surely grow and she'll become a very talented mage. To be able to take down an Orracion Seis is also a major feat.

shouryuujo
August 03, 2009, 02:01 PM
I think erza's skills are overrated. She is supposed to be so powerful yet every time there's a mission she gets beat pretty bad just like the rest of them...not someone who is supposed to be so tough.

Avi
August 03, 2009, 08:54 PM
1. Mistgun: Because he carried out the whole "Mysterious character" role for the longest, and is one of the greatest mages in FT. His spot as my #1 was secured, until he ran away from Erza during the Luxus fight. I'm waiting for more Mistgun before I judge further :x
2. Erza: Need I say? She's Erza.
3. Gazille: I love how this character has been played out in FT, and his personality is just raunchy (:
4. Gray: Gray always pulls through, not matter how bad the situation is and makes the greatest duo with Natsu.
5. Lux- Lucy: Tits.

NIKOL
August 30, 2009, 04:04 PM
1.gray
2.natsu
3.erza
:eyeroll

Triake
September 09, 2009, 07:06 AM
I went for Gray! Because I loved his arc! It was awesome! Although I was really tempted to vote for Mistgun, that moment when he threw all the phantom banners in the air... just had cool written all over it!

-the4th-
September 09, 2009, 07:27 AM
My top five would be

Erza- I like how she can be funny yet she's very strong. To think she had it very tough growing up and yet turns out to be badass I like her armor's there cool and unique. She also keeps the peace between Natsu and Gray :)

Natsu- Simply put the guy who seems like the idiot yet give him a good reason to kick your ass and he gets the job done, plus he has some of the coolest manga shots.

Gray- Natsu's rival plus Ice is a very cool power (no pun intended lol)

Mirajane- The Demon Soul Takeover chapter nuff said...

Luxus- Ok this one is just because the Guy is a freaking MONSTER, I mean he took on big wizards during that arc and came out with just a few scratches.

-the4th-

Solfy
September 12, 2009, 04:25 PM
1- Erza (Coolest female char ever seriously and because her relation with Gerard is pretty interesting)
2- Gray (nuff said)
3- Mistgun (The fact that he has Gerard's face and Luxus words just made him even more mysterious than before)
4- Fried (for his really cool magic and hair)
5- Arzack (Because he's pretty damn cool as well) tied with Luxus, I'm starting to like the lonely thunder guy a lot.

Lee-tyme7
September 16, 2009, 02:37 PM
Other than Natsu, I have to say deffinetly Erza cus she is one of those character's that carry's the whole manga series by themself. Fairy Tail would be flat if it hadn't been for Erza. You can see the chemistry with her and Natsu it's almost like they have this bond that can't be seperated.

1.Erza
2.Natsu
3.Lucy

kazille
September 20, 2009, 05:52 AM
1. Luxus
2. Makarov
3. Bob ;p

Evil3ye
November 10, 2009, 06:10 AM
There are a hell lot I like, why ain't it a multichoice voting? :mad

Voted for Erza Scarlet so.

Other characters I like are; Natsu, Lluvia, Lucy, Mirajane, Loki, Luxus and Mistgun

UTM
November 10, 2009, 12:23 PM
I vote to my beloved Mirajane :hearts

1 mira
2 gray
3 erza

Erza Scarlet
November 10, 2009, 07:32 PM
True, man!
If I make a ranking of FT pairs, ErzaxNatsu would be the first.
I do love the scenes with them, especially when Erza looks at Natsu with kind eyes

I preffer NatsuXLucy, both are funny they will be great as couple, with Erza is weird because she is older and I think she loves him more like a brother Erza looks amazing with Gerard/Mistgun :D I don't know but I like that couple is complicated and full of drama xD

My nickname says everything... my favourite is Erza, she is sexy, very beautiful and strong, she has a great personality I think she's the best female character created in a shounen, because she isn't a cliche, she is not the typical girl that needs a super strong man that protects her, she is not like Naruto's or DBZ's female characters they "fight" but when they are in a battle, they lose cuz are weak and then appears a hero to save them.

My second one is Gerard, yeah, I love bad guys, besides he's f*cking hot, he's awesome I like that he has so many mages is not like natsu that he just has fire magic.

why isn't happy a favourite character? happy is hilarious, I love how it bothers Lucy and I can't forget its "AYEEEE" xDDDDDDD

elitefox
November 16, 2009, 11:13 PM
I vote Erza since she got the attitude :D I so love her face
and I agree with the one before me that she needs someone that is very strong to protect her. though I don't like gerard for her.

she's cool and hot too...

second is mistgun, since he is the only one I think is a mage... mages need casting time lol, while the others I don't know anyways, mages here are like brawlers and knights, tough as a bull and fights like one too..

I guess natsu in the third place for me

well he is a fire dragon slayer :D

for partnership, I guess I go for Erza and Natsu, both are strong and cool, they depend on each other and care for each other much more than any characters or it is just coincidence that either of them are in the front of death

jubia and gray :D

Lucy and Leo if its not forbidden lol, don't really think she has it for humans

Keyshaaa
November 20, 2009, 02:47 AM
I voted for Erza XD she is a girl who can kickass i like it XD my other faves are Natsu,Gerard,Loki,Lucy,Happy,Makrov,Gray and Mirajane XD

Wrath
November 28, 2009, 05:24 PM
Lucy is my favourite, mostly because I love her magic. Her personality isn't the best, but she's the gateway for a lot of cool minor characters. Then it would be Erza, just like everyone else.

HappyStealer
December 15, 2009, 05:36 PM
1) Erza
2) Natsu
3) Happy

I agree with Kravmaga, EliteFox, and Pirulitokun about Erza x Natsu. They have had the best chemistry in the manga by far. Natsu seems to really understand Erza while Erza believes in Natsu more than anyone I've seen in the guild and outside the guild. I feel that gerard/mistgun is the one that's holding back this potential relationship..... Mashima has brought that character back into the picture way too many times....... I'm surprised not to see a Fairy Tail favorite couple thread. heh

Solfy
December 16, 2009, 07:48 AM
NatsuxErza is actually terrible. They're like siblings. And I mean, Mashima already pretty much confirmed GerardxErza anyway.

kkck
December 17, 2009, 10:56 AM
NatsuxErza is actually terrible. They're like siblings. And I mean, Mashima already pretty much confirmed GerardxErza anyway.

WTF? Those two see each other as siblings lol(as much as natsu and erza). I admit it is the only plausible pair up since any other one is more than utterly absurd and moronic at this point. We have to face the truth though, gerard is not getting past erza's chastity belt. He is also not gonna swoop her away, odds are she would beat the crap out of him far before she would be wowed but anyone. Truth is, erza is too much of a man to end up with a dude.

Kirin7
December 18, 2009, 05:13 AM
I voted for Natsu, but honestly, I really don't have a favorite. There are so many great characters. Such as Gray, Lucy, Erza, Jubia, Gazille, Mirajane, Luxuxs, Mistgun, Gildartz( haven't seen him yet, but he should be cool), and oh yeah, Happy. I'd have to say that it's about a tie between Natsu and Mistgun for me, and I'd have to say Gerard is my favorite out of the whole series.

Sacto0562
December 18, 2009, 08:49 AM
My favorite right now is Mirajane first, then Erza second.

It takes a lot for Mirajane to put up with Natsu essentially wanting to start a fight almost every time he enters the Fairy Tail building.... :eyeroll

HappyStealer
December 22, 2009, 04:16 PM

True but meh.... Mistgun, gerard, I don't know how many times this character can make a comeback.... Either permanently leave him as a character or just kill him off...... Not revive his character/look-a-like at every chance possible..... I'd like to see more of Lisanna though since she's dead..

leapyear29
December 23, 2009, 05:39 AM
i voted for Natsu he is the most badass in the guild and he will surely surpass all of them in the future..!

Solfy
December 24, 2009, 09:38 AM
True but meh.... Mistgun, gerard, I don't know how many times this character can make a comeback.... Either permanently leave him as a character or just kill him off...... Not revive his character/look-a-like at every chance possible..... I'd like to see more of Lisanna though since she's dead..

How many times ? Well, it has only been one time. And it was pretty obvious Gerard wouldn't die in ToP, he was too important for the main plot, and is still Erza's driving force. So yeah, he was "supposed" dead one time.

Of course, he's bound to come back later, after getting arrested, but it's not like he was supposed dead or something, this time.

Mistgun is/isn't Gerard. Some, including me, thinks he's a part of him, which got separated, some actually thinks he's a time-traveller, some others think he's Gerard's twin.

However, nobody ever said that Mistgun WAS Gerard as whole. I fail to see how you can qualify that as a comeback then.

Sollum
December 24, 2009, 09:44 AM
Juvia Loxar <3

HappyStealer
December 29, 2009, 11:18 AM
How many times ? Well, it has only been one time. And it was pretty obvious Gerard wouldn't die in ToP, he was too important for the main plot, and is still Erza's driving force. So yeah, he was "supposed" dead one time.

Of course, he's bound to come back later, after getting arrested, but it's not like he was supposed dead or something, this time.

Mistgun is/isn't Gerard. Some, including me, thinks he's a part of him, which got separated, some actually thinks he's a time-traveller, some others think he's Gerard's twin.

However, nobody ever said that Mistgun WAS Gerard as whole. I fail to see how you can qualify that as a comeback then.

The character drawing then, it has repeatedly "comeback." He's not really that important to the main plot though.... It may seem that way but the main plot revolves around Zeref and Ultear as the main driving force behind all the current events. Gerard was just a pawn being used so I don't see how that justifies him as important for the main plot.

jacke12
January 04, 2010, 02:59 PM
The best characters for me are Mirajane Erza and Lisana I would like if there was more about Lisana

Markalas
January 04, 2010, 03:58 PM
Well my personal favorite was Luxus. I felt the same way he did during his little rampage Arc. I personally felt the Guild got a little too buddy buddy with the towns folk and that everyone should've been focusing on becoming stronger.

Solfy
January 04, 2010, 04:23 PM
The character drawing then, it has repeatedly "comeback." He's not really that important to the main plot though.... It may seem that way but the main plot revolves around Zeref and Ultear as the main driving force behind all the current events. Gerard was just a pawn being used so I don't see how that justifies him as important for the main plot.

Did you ever think about :

- Why was Gerard especially chosen ?

- How does he know Igneel ?

- What were his plans about Natsu and the Dragons before becoming amnesic ?

Obviously not.

HappyStealer
January 11, 2010, 10:47 AM
Did you ever think about :

- Why was Gerard especially chosen ?

- How does he know Igneel ?

- What were his plans about Natsu and the Dragons before becoming amnesic ?

Obviously not.

Well the dragons obviously mention Zeref so Gerard knew of them because Zeref told him that the dragons are gathering and the whole plan with natsu and the dragons were a part of Zeref's plan? Pretty simplistic. Mashima seems to only keep Gerard as a driving force for Erza's character development....

ArielShimizu
January 14, 2010, 11:45 AM
1) Gray. He's too cool u_u
2) Erza . I love her. She's really so strong but also sometimes very weak... She's cute...
3) Mira - chan [ <3 double personality]

senewe
January 14, 2010, 08:44 PM
can't think other than myst gun

Kaz-Ku
February 02, 2010, 01:45 AM
AHH GREEEYY...<3 who doesn't like his weird hobby lululz...
1.Gray Fullbuster
2.Mistgun
4.Loki

hongoasdf
February 14, 2010, 05:10 PM
If it's favourite character overall, my list would be somewhat like:

1-Wendy
2-Erza
3-Gazille (I'd say Luxus but he's not part of FT anymore)

If it's for character design alone:

1-Bixlow. Seriously, his design is the best so far in FT... as long as he keeps his mask
2-Mystogan (Again, as long as he keeps the "mask")
3-Wendy/Erza

For their magic/fights:

1-Mystogan (Again, I'd say Luxus if he were still in FT)
2-Lucy. I just love her Stellar Spirits and their fights.
3-Natsu/Gazille

wooticus
February 24, 2010, 03:11 PM
1. erza
2. natsu
3. gray
4. luxus
5. gildartz

Uzumaki_10
March 04, 2010, 06:52 PM
Natsu FTW ! I like this person at home this person it's similar to Luffy, but now he has your rullance x)...

Luxus is awesome person but he is not part of Fairy Tail :\ ...

Gcat88
March 12, 2010, 01:45 PM
is it just me or is Gildarts missing????

I would have to say Mistgun!!!!!!

Pirulito
April 27, 2010, 08:08 PM
When I created the thread-poll, Gildartz had not been introduced. He was nothing, but a name.

Now, Wendy is a Fairy Tail too, huh.

The poll needs some update.

ghostexiled
April 27, 2010, 09:23 PM
the poll options are at the max allowing. So no more can be added.

Pirulito
April 28, 2010, 04:41 PM
But some changes are allowed?
Like, we can replace Lucky Ollieta and Warren Rackow* (I think they are the most randoms in poll) for Gildartz Clive and Wendy Marvell.

Is it possible?

*Edit: Or Loki instead Warren since Leo is a Stellar Spirit now, huh.

Kazu-Sama
April 28, 2010, 06:53 PM
Gray. In my opinion, the funniest character in Fairy Tail. If the Fairy tail people become Naruto, he'd be sasuke. Natsu=Naruto, Erza=Kakashi. I don't really like Erza. She seems fairly weak for an S-class...

iamtenninja
April 28, 2010, 10:49 PM
Mystogan pretty much because of his mysteriousness yet he seems to have time to help out the guild in his own way.

WhatWhatinthebutt
May 01, 2010, 10:10 PM
Mistgun is so BADA$$, Luxus a close second, and Makarov in "Big" Mode(he's named after a freaking firearm!!) third for me

Marche
May 06, 2010, 08:12 AM
Luvia and Natsu first togheter.
Anyways I voted for Luvia.

"luffy"
May 06, 2010, 04:32 PM
Erza Scarlet

BetaRuler
May 07, 2010, 07:55 PM
1: Gazille
2: Gray
3: Makarov (i think... the one who recently just got back from his 10 year mission)

Damit,,, i clicked on the wrong name when I voted ;-; I voted for Luvia instead of Gazille I wanna change my voooote *cries*

p1xel
May 08, 2010, 02:45 AM
Voted for Loki:P His relationship with lucy is funny:D And i like lions:)Erza 2nd place and Happy 3rd:D

joshua019
May 10, 2010, 04:52 PM
1. Erza
2. Natsu
3. Kana
4. Gray
Last. Lucy

Rarhyx
May 16, 2010, 07:07 AM
Gazille - looks like Vegeta =P
Gray - reminds me of Musica from Rave (my fav. character from Rave)

elitefox
May 17, 2010, 09:50 PM
WTF? Those two see each other as siblings lol(as much as natsu and erza). I admit it is the only plausible pair up since any other one is more than utterly absurd and moronic at this point. We have to face the truth though, gerard is not getting past erza's chastity belt. He is also not gonna swoop her away, odds are she would beat the crap out of him far before she would be wowed but anyone. Truth is, erza is too much of a man to end up with a dude.

That is the very reason I want Natsu for Erza.

Erza needs the strongest man alive without him dying at her :p

I hope the current(Natsu) beats the past(Gerard or whatever)

Erza's weakness is she is too honest and very frontal in battle, well what do I expect of a magic knight anyways.

Erza has very funny side too and made me laugh more than lucy

and one more thing is woman is weak(not physically) for their love one or something like that.

And I agree with HappyStealer that they can understand each other better that might take Gerard a lifetime to understand.

Hyper_Wolfy
May 24, 2010, 05:44 PM
Gray - Beast -
Erza - Woman Beast -
Natsu - Pure beast

yeah goes in this order
But secret love (Gerard) Pmsl.

Ok 4th Lucy Bewbs purely that and I like weak ass characters

elitefox
May 24, 2010, 07:17 PM
Haha all this paring will go to agony since this is a shounen :D

Oh well, Is there a mix of shounen and shoujo(just to make the loving pairs obvious)

MangaLover
September 30, 2010, 04:53 AM
Love Erza & Natsu the best. They're such a dynamic duo!

Smit
September 30, 2010, 07:11 AM
Here's my Top 3 favorite chars/duo's:
#3)Happy the Nekomander. AYE!
#2)Gajeel+Lily. Ever since the moment he realised that he's the only one without a cat. He became my second fav char. And now that has a cat he's even more awesome.
#1)Gray Who doesn't love a laid back stripping gentleman. And his little speech to EFT about how a guild doesn't need magic to be a guild was awesome.

OldSkOoL
September 30, 2010, 08:03 PM
Grey - Like his character design, reminds me of Sanji from One Piece who is my favourite character there
Juvia - She has so much potential but she's so cute
Gazille - I'm really enjoying his character development ever since he joined the guild and with the addition of Lily and now teaming up withj Levy I'd even be tempted to throw him up the list.

herminihildo
October 02, 2010, 08:52 PM
1. Gray - I'm love how his character was built. An his stripping habit is quite hilarious and he could really be badass when he needed to be.

2. Gajeel - I never expect to have 180 degree opinion with this guy. In the phantom arc, I would really like to kick this guy on the face. Now I'm looking forward to see him in every chap. I also enjoy his interactions with Pantherlily

3. Juvia - ahaha! one of the best female characters I've seen in my lifetime. period

Gildartz is fairly close. We haven't seen him fight yet, though I would expect some badassery like Rayleigh in One Piece.

Bhoot
October 03, 2010, 01:24 AM
1. Elfman [oh yea airheads with a heart of a real man FTW]
2. Mirajane [Ok i like the take over types]
3. Fried [Runes that define rules for any/everything]

Apache2813
October 03, 2010, 06:52 AM
Happy!!!
and Erza of course!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drakk707
October 03, 2010, 01:40 PM
1-Elfman (I have a thing for big airheads with a strong will)
2-Luxus (I also have a thing for anti-heros/pseudo-villians with a great intellect but also anger management issues :D)
3-Lucy (I don't really know why but I really really like her :/)

elitefox
October 04, 2010, 04:31 AM
1-Elfman (I have a thing for big airheads with a strong will)
2-Luxus (I also have a thing for anti-heros/pseudo-villians with a great intellect but also anger management issues :D)
3-Lucy (I don't really know why but I really really like her :/)

What I think you like lucy - probably for being a air head too like elf man with a big heart for spirits and probably more exposure than other girls of FT

Drakk707
October 05, 2010, 01:09 AM
What I think you like lucy - probably for being a air head too like elf man with a big heart for spirits and probably more exposure than other girls of FT

Naah I was pondering about it and I think it may be because I love to see the process of how seemingly weak characters get strong enough to be on par with the biggest bad-asses...yeah something like that, also she's blond, I like blondies :eyeroll

Freid
October 05, 2010, 04:50 PM
Definitely Fried. Doesn't take a genius to figure mine out. Its my name afterall. That and the fact that most other names were already taken :p. Stil Fried is sick. In any manga, I love people with hax abilities. Example, Sasuke in Naruto, Kuma in one piece, Aizen in Bleach. Fried's magic tops the list of hax's in Fairy tale. Cool :cool:

BlackSword
October 06, 2010, 01:10 PM
1.) Erza <--- Just awesomeness in a redheaded bottle!
2.) Natsu <--- I have a soft spot for Stupid Male Characters (Besides when he is angry he is badass!)
3.) Wendy <--- Wendy needs more love! Not to mention she is fun and cute! She isn't even on the Poll so I voted for Erza...

ghostexiled
October 06, 2010, 01:21 PM
I am going to be editing and updating the poll. I will take out the characters that really aren't being used in the series.

Since the list is at max options... I think it would be more beneficial to take out the characters not really being used and add the ones that are.

Please PM me on characters that need to be added that are of value to the series, that are not on the list.

Please also remember to state the reasons WHY you chose who you did. Makes for better posts and conversations.

Thank you!

Anti-panda
October 07, 2010, 10:13 PM
My top 3 members ...
1. Mira jane
2. Natsu
3. Erza

Honestly .. erza used to be no 1 ... but the whole thing with gerard ... making her all vulnerable ... had the opposite effect on me than it should have ... Instead of endearing me to her ... it ruined my badass imagery ... of her ...

And honestly .. Mira wasn't my favorite .. until Satan Soul .. and all the stuff with Lisanna (at the time) .. really endeared her to me. ^_^

And well lets face it .. Natsu is just a bad ass loveable idiot. ^_^

herminihildo
October 08, 2010, 07:46 AM
My top 3 members ...
Honestly .. erza used to be no 1 ... but the whole thing with gerard ... making her all vulnerable ... had the opposite effect on me than it should have ... Instead of endearing me to her ... it ruined my badass imagery ... of her ...

yeah, the same goes for me. i love ezra's character at the beginning, the whole gerard thing just ruined it. i understand the part about her vulnerability but i'm getting sick of how ezra reacts every time she sees gererd's face.

Aloysius
October 08, 2010, 12:50 PM
Cana. She has the power of booze. She just need to rocks a little more in combat. There is never too much alcohol.

Heleos
October 08, 2010, 02:22 PM
Mira!
We got to see bits of when Mira was younger when there was a flashback about Lisana (Don't remember what chapter) and Mira was very dif. back then!... In the flashback she also competed evenly with Ezra, so she has a whole lot of potential though she probably won't get the time to show how strong she really is.
Lucy too!
Waiting for the day when she becomes strong enough to use that powerful cosmic spell on her own, and I really like the whole stellar spirit deal.

Anti-panda
October 08, 2010, 09:18 PM
Mira!
We got to see bits of when Mira was younger when there was a flashback about Lisana (Don't remember what chapter) and Mira was very dif. back then!... In the flashback she also competed evenly with Ezra, so she has a whole lot of potential though she probably won't get the time to show how strong she really is.
Lucy too!

I KNOW .... I'd love to see a full out erza and mirajane cat fight ^_^ .... <3
I think thats why mirajanes path had a ? at the end of her difficult fight ... Because now that lisana's back ... She might have the will to use her magic full on again .. not just in moments of anger or dire emergency ^_^

Cana. She has the power of booze. She just need to rocks a little more in combat. There is never too much alcohol.

Hey it worked for jackie chan ...
I would love to see cana pull some drunken fist action lol

hellangel
October 08, 2010, 11:32 PM
i vote for erza...love her very much
reasons:
1.seldom c anime girls which r strong and powerfull
2.have a sad past (i always stand firm to the character who have sad past)
3.characteristics

Kirimist
October 09, 2010, 09:47 PM
haha, my favorites are probably Erza-for her reliability and strength(not to mention super coolness!!!) then Natsu for his funny moments and kickass parts, number three would be Gray because i have always admired the power of ice and because he looks cool

Niirouge
October 10, 2010, 05:44 AM
Top five of all time:

1. Loki - Looks awesome and is adorable ;)
2. Cana - Interesting female to read about
3. Gazille - So simple yet crazy looking
4. Natsu - Has the likable traits for a protagonist
5. Erza - A formidable female warrior with a tender heart :)

ghostexiled
October 24, 2010, 03:21 AM
Does anyone wish to have this poll restarted? So that they can possibly change their vote and also be able to choose more than one character?

I figured we would do this, since there have been numerous characters introduced since this thread was created.

If so, please just click the "Thanks" button in the lower right of this post. No need to actually reply to this post.

I will give a week for everyone to have a chance at seeing this.

R3D
October 24, 2010, 05:27 AM
1 - who elsebut natsu
2 - erza titania , simply majestic
3 - lucy , without her , fairy tail might be quite boring =0

Jorge D. Dragon
October 26, 2010, 01:38 PM
1. Natsu + Happy. Natsu is crasy, funny and strong and Happy.. he is also damn funny and I can't see them apart.:)
2. Erza. She is so hot)))
3. Gildartz. He is insanely strong, but also he is great person.
4. Makarov. The same as with Gildartz.:)
5. Gazille. Especially it was funny when he got his cat))

Anti-panda
October 26, 2010, 09:31 PM
I can't believe Wendy has no votes. This forum has a low lolicon count lol.
not a single vote for lisana or panther lily either .. I mean for crying out loud .. bixlow gots 1.

Pirulito
October 26, 2010, 09:44 PM
They are added recently.
When the poll was made, they weren't members of the guild.