PDA

View Full Version : Games Bleach Heat the Soul 6

destinator
February 26, 2009, 04:47 PM
Okay another game in the series.

http://www.abload.de/img/hts6pie3.jpg

Official Webpage (http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/heat6/index.html)

Scans
http://www.abload.de/thumb/bleach_psp-1zczu.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=bleach_psp-1zczu.jpg)http://www.abload.de/thumb/bleach_psp-2mnlm.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=bleach_psp-2mnlm.jpg)

Exodi
February 26, 2009, 07:07 PM
*squeals*

OMG OMG. Tessai!

I'm willing to bet Past-Kensei will be in it.

Based on the outlines behind Ichigo and Urahara, it looks like Rose, Past-Lisa and Hiyori will be in the game, too. And Zommari! And it looks like maybe Stark is next to Zommari.

Tsukisama
February 26, 2009, 08:21 PM
I am excited to see Tessai in this game. It would be so cool if he had a totally kidou-based fighting style in the game. The time-stopping spell would make for a good ultimate attack. I wonder if Hachi will be here as well, but considering he only used bakudou, I find it unlikely. Perhaps the bakudou could be use in Tessai's move set though.

Bakatron
February 27, 2009, 07:02 AM
Looking forward to this as ever, I own 1/3/4/5..

Though I do wish they'd go back and include Ganju :P

destinator
February 27, 2009, 11:07 AM
Okay, got some time now, there are 2 scans already that reveal some of the new characters.

http://www.abload.de/thumb/bleach_psp-1zczu.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=bleach_psp-1zczu.jpg)http://www.abload.de/thumb/bleach_psp-2mnlm.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=bleach_psp-2mnlm.jpg)

emanresu
March 18, 2009, 12:37 PM
shunsui can use Bankai in this game. Stark release

MAX_COLA_POWER!
March 18, 2009, 03:32 PM
Do you have any proof Emanresu?

destinator
March 18, 2009, 03:40 PM
Nothing of that was mentioned anywhere yet, and it doesnt make sense either. So without proof please dont troll =/.

skep
March 21, 2009, 09:35 PM
ey yu, new scan
http://item.slide.com/r/1/26/i/om1uDdYj0D_1CCjdaK-LoflygLoPCiFG/

Yuber
March 23, 2009, 03:37 PM
New Scan with Zommari, Nnoitra and Szayel with their Resurrections:

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/333/pix090323hts6.th.jpg (http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pix090323hts6.jpg)

destinator
March 24, 2009, 01:31 AM
Just wondering where they set the deadline for the game, hopefully not right after the Pendulum Arc.

Flight-47
April 02, 2009, 10:59 AM
Well, the official site sucks...

It hasn't updated in ages. And it's already 2 months or so before release. All the previous games were usually announced on the first month of the year, followed by updates within the next few weeks to a month.

With the anime continuing into the Fake Karakura arc.
And with 74 characters in the game.

We have a HUGE chance of seeing all of Barragan's fraccion in the game, including Halibel's and maybe Lilinette. Will we see the top 3 Espada in the game too? Ulquiorra's release? Hisagi's Shikai? =D
Who knows, guess it all depends on how far the anime will go before it hits fillers again.

All I know, is now I'm waiting for this game EVEN more!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdlHFXa6CQM

New trailer. Ryuuken is in the game!! 0:19.
It looks like the story mode of the game will cover everything from the beginning to when Ichigo fights Ulquiorra the 2nd time. (around 0:17-0:18 it shows Ulquiorra with Orihime behind him as he is talking to someone, only time that happened was when Ulquiorra face off against Ichigo the 2nd time).

If Ryuuken is in the game, I have high hopes for Isshin and maybe they'll even add Ganju!

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 03, 2009, 09:57 PM
I'm hoping for that Rudobone is in the game. He's still my favorite arrancar =D

skep
April 04, 2009, 07:44 AM
who is Rudobone?

Exodi
April 04, 2009, 01:06 PM
who is Rudobone?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/317/11/

skep
April 04, 2009, 04:22 PM
aaaa, the exequias taichuo... ums... i dont think i be in the game,,,

Flight-47
April 06, 2009, 06:29 PM
They put Ryuuken in the game...

Someone who appeared only 3 times at most.
And shot 2 arrows.

They put Rose in the game. Someone who hasn't showed any sort of power what so ever lol. Except one Kidou blast.

And then we've got Nanao, Nemu, etc. who haven't fought at all, and are still in the game =D

I'm pretty sure if they put characters like that in Rudobone has his chances too.
We'll have to wait and see~

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 06, 2009, 11:37 PM
If he's in, then I'll be happier.

Also, any word on if Captain Kurotsuchi has his new outfit? The one with the ram's head?

skep
April 07, 2009, 02:43 PM
yeah, mayuri with goat hair rlz, i think, transform system will be in right?

Flight-47
April 09, 2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah, transformations and Tag-Team are staying, but have been drastically improved according the information going around.

Also, some scans show 1-on-1 battles, so that will stay too.
Also the first video had Ichigo, VS Urahara and Tessai.
Which means 1 VS 2 has also been confirmed.

And with over 74 characters, and still around 15 open slots left to fill and the story mode going from Karakura Town Arc. up to the 2nd Ulquiorra VS Ichigo fight, this game is gonna be epic!~

And yes, In the trailer they showed Ulquiorra facing someone talking to them, while Orihime is behind him. Only time that happened was during his 2nd face off against Ichigo. I doubt they'll go into the stuff that's going on now, but they may end it right where that right begins. If we're lucky, we'll get first release Ulquiorra as a bonus (secret) character.

But I'm expecting Fake Karakura Arc. characters since the anime is continuing into that arc. next week.

EDIT:
Fake Karakura Arc. CONFIRMED!

http://www.psphyper.com/images/2009_04/pix_090408_boxarts.jpg
[hr]
Sorry, Link seems to be broken...

I made sure to save the picture before, and I uploaded it~

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9706/pix090408boxarts.jpg

Bolshoi Hui
April 09, 2009, 02:52 PM
But I'm expecting Fake Karakura Arc. characters since the anime is continuing into that arc. next week.

EDIT:
Fake Karakura Arc. CONFIRMED!

Does it mean Top-3 Espada will be included?
If yes, Stark should be extremely fast. Maybe a lot of combos for him a'la Released Grimmjow
since nothing is shown from his abilities. Hope they also change Aizen's combos though it's unlikely.
Oh my, and Halli on the cover!

Flight-47
April 09, 2009, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I'm sure Halibel and Stark will be in it, with some canon and some made up moves, but I wonder how Barragan will fight since he hasn't fought at all yet.

This also means we'll be getting most of, or all the Fraccion, and Hisagi's Shikai, and maybe Iba!! =D

I'm so pumped for this game! ^_^
Can't wait to use Halibel =P

destinator
April 13, 2009, 02:46 AM
http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/heat6/ was finally updated!

Also, there is another new scan: http://www.psphyper.com/psp/bleach-heat-the-soul-6-aizen-tosen-risa-join-the-fight/

Bolshoi Hui
April 13, 2009, 03:15 AM
Seems there won't be anyone from the top-3 in the game after all. If that's true, then for me there is no reason even to download it cause Le Roux, Granz, Jiruga and Nell in their released forms and visards are not worth it. But let's wait, maybe Stark and co. or released Ulquiorra as characters will be a pleasant surprise.

Flight-47
April 13, 2009, 10:59 AM
Why the hell would you think that when Halibel is right on the box cover?

It's still a month before it's release, they won't spill information that'll spoil the anime, and in case you didn't notice there was a clip of Hisagi with his Shikai in the first trailer fighting against Hitsugaya at the end. Pause and you'll see...

Unless there's another Shinigami with a chain like sword that I'm missing... XD

Don't worry. There are still 20 slots left before they reach the full 74. They won't release everything in one website update. We've seen Ryuuken will be in the game, and he wasn't in the trailer they showed... Obviously you have to be patient.

I'm sure we'll get all of the Espada, along with their Fraccion and Oomaeda, maybe even Iba. Isshin is basically confirmed with Ryuuken in the game.
Just be patient. ;)

EDIT:
I also just realized there was a scene of Kensei transforming into a Hollow.
These trailers are obviously teasers. Showing us what we already know from the Jump scans but in animation. Looks like we'll be getting the full story mode as it's been stated. From the beginning of the series, all the way to when Ulquiorra and Ichigo face off the 2nd time.

...and with Halibel and Hitsugaya on the cover (Hitsugaya in Bankai no less), and the anime continuing into the Winter War arc. those characters are as good as confirmed. =P

Flight-47
April 13, 2009, 11:20 AM
lol, so do I, it's been killing me all this time that there was no site update...

And when there is, it's just a teaser update. T-T

hossice
April 13, 2009, 12:20 PM
It's still a month before it's release, they won't spill information that'll spoil the anime, and in case you didn't notice there was a clip of Hisagi with his Shikai in the first trailer fighting against Hitsugaya at the end. Pause and you'll see...

Unless there's another Shinigami with a chain like sword that I'm missing... XD

Don't worry. There are still 20 slots left before they reach the full 74. They won't release everything in one website update. We've seen Ryuuken will be in the game, and he wasn't in the trailer they showed... Obviously you have to be patient.

I'm sure we'll get all of the Espada, along with their Fraccion and Oomaeda, maybe even Iba. Isshin is basically confirmed with Ryuuken in the game.
Just be patient. ;)

EDIT:
I also just realized there was a scene of Kensei transforming into a Hollow.

for the first and third bolded texts where were these???

for the second bolded text, who? all i know is: juushiro (count as chain or no? i know its rope w/ charms), ikkaku, shuuhei. who else has a chain link sword?

Flight-47
April 13, 2009, 12:44 PM
No, No, it definitely wasn't Ikkaku, or he would have had the huge blade behind himself. And Ukitake doesn't have chains, he's got a cloth with little links attached to them.

Just watch the video on the opening of the official site right after the part where Szayel kicks Renji's ass, and right before Ichigo and Ulquiorra face off at the end.
In between is a clip of a Shinigami spinning chain swords and hitting Hitsugaya. If you freeze frame just right, you'll see it's Hisagi's blade.

And for Kensei, it's the ending of the Story Mode trailer where he's on the ground and everything is pulsing in red. He never did that in the manga or anime (and I doubt he'd be suffering in a move he does), so common sense is... he's transforming in a clip during Story Mode.

hossice
April 13, 2009, 01:06 PM
could you tell me where the pointer is at the video clip when you see the chain spinning? i played it 5 times w/ no avail.

Flight-47
April 13, 2009, 04:12 PM
It's right at the end, where Hitsugaya is being slashed before you see the rapid shots of Ichigo and Ulquiorra. XD I can't make it any more simple.

Also, if anyone noticed in the scene where Hitsugaya is powering up, the title of player 1 is "ハリベル" ... Aka HALIBEL.

;)
I think we can all rest easy now.

EDIT:
Also, I just got confirmation that the person with the chains slashing Hitsugaya is indeed Hisagi Shuuhei. "檜佐木 修兵" is in the title of player one, who has a support character behind him.

hossice
April 13, 2009, 04:23 PM
omg omg omg! i saw shuuhei himself! and both chains. lol yep. hehe

Flight-47
April 13, 2009, 10:53 PM
lol, finally you saw it =D

But yeah, with Hisagi's release confirmed, and Halibel as well... we're in the clear.
I also added all the Fraccion, Isshin, Oomaeda and Iba (and Stark, Barragan, Hachigen and Love) and it equals the total 74 characters.

Full list - (obviously not the official list) ~ 74 characters.
Ichigo - (Karakura town arc)
Ichigo - (Shikai, Bankai, Vaizard)
Hollow Ichigo - (Shikai, Bankai)
Rukia - (Gigai, Shikai)
Orihime
Chad - (Right Arm of Giant, Left Arm of Devil)
Ishida - (Soul Society arc.)
Ishida - (Arrancar arc.)
Urahara
Yoruichi
Tessai
Isshin
Ryuuken
Shinji - (Normal, Vaizard)
Hiyori - (Normal, Vaizard)
Kensei
Lisa
Mashiro
Rose
Love
Hachigen
Genryuusai
Soifon
Oomaeda
Kira
Hinamori
Byakuya Kuchiki - (Shikai, Bankai)
Renji
Komamura
Iba
Kyouraku
Nanao
Hisagi - (Normal, Shikai)
Hitsugaya - (Shikai, Bankai)
Rangiku
Kenpachi
Yachiru
Ikkaku - (Shikai, Bankai)
Yumichika
Mayuri
Nemu
Ukitake
Senna
Kusaka
Aizen
Gin
Tousen
Stark
Barragan
Halibel
Ulquiorra
Nnoitra - (Normal, Release)
Grimmjow - (Normal, Release)
Zommari - (Normal, Release)
Szayel Aporro - (Normal, Release)
Aaroniero
Yammy
Dordonii
Thunderwitch
Gantenbainne
Lilinette
Coolhorn
Avirama
Findor
Pou
Nirgge
Jio
Apache
Mila-Rose
Sun-Sun
Allon
Luppi
Nel Tu
Neliel - (Normal, Released)

hossice
April 14, 2009, 11:16 AM
did you include the powered up ishida? when he releases his glove against mayuri? since this game is starting from the beginning.

Flight-47
April 14, 2009, 01:24 PM
Well, if you read over the list it's pretty obvious I did >.<

I have the Ishida from the Soul Society arc. and the Hueco Mundo arc. included. ^_^

IF this is how the list does end up, I'll be happy... for some reason I have a bad feeling they may not include the fraccion (simply because Grimmjow's fraccion were never included)... but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

hossice
April 14, 2009, 02:39 PM
wait, u mean soul society arc is that form. -.-? lol or is it like when u pick him u have the option to chose regular or released/glove broken?

yea, i never did like how they left out ikkakus first (that we know of) bankai opponent and the others. particular toshiros opponent.

yes that list would be killer. I would own w/ stark. but i can't wait to play as released nnoitra!

Flight-47
April 14, 2009, 02:45 PM
I'm very curious to play as released Szayel more so than anyone else so far. I hate Szayel, but his release form seems like it'll be a blast to use.

Why is it that my least two favorite Espada are the most appealing to me in the game >.> (Aaroniero being the other).

Yeah, Soul Society arc. meaning you begin as his Soul Society clothed form, and transform into the Quincy Final Form.

Just like for the Hueco Mundo form, where you start as the regular and transform into using the reiatsu sword thingy he uses.

Same with Chad, you start with the form where he has one arm, and then transform to the one where he uses both.

Etc. etc.
Just like how the transformation system in the 5th one worked.

hossice
April 14, 2009, 09:21 PM
yea aaroniero is one of my favs in HTS5. more so because I think of him as kaien. but then when his special comes its like, ".........>_>" lol

o did u think of dark rukia as another character? if she is in who do u think (based on ur list) will be taken out (of your list)?

Flight-47
April 14, 2009, 09:47 PM
She hasn't been visually confirmed yet, so I didn't add her.

People confused her as being added when she was confirmed to be in Soul Carnival as a downloadable character.

To be honest, I don't think she'll be in the game, but if she is...
Then I think I'd remove Iba.

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 14, 2009, 11:46 PM
I wonder what Captain Kurotsuchi's special will be. Probably his bankai, but maybe the "superhuman" drug? It'd be cool if you used it and your opponent slowed to a crawl while you unleash hell on them.

Flight-47
April 15, 2009, 12:39 AM
Sort of like the Mangekyou Sharingan (Itachi) from the Narutimate series =P

That'd be kind of cool!
I have a feeling we may get more specials than one for each person (like in HTS4), but they'll be customizable as it's been said in a scan. (It didn't say the moves were, but I'd assume that's what they meant).

They are really keeping things on the hush for this game. Only real info. we've gotten was from scans and trailers. Nothing on the official site, and when we do get something it's just teaser trailers of stuff we already know >.<

hossice
April 15, 2009, 07:50 AM
you forgot to put (bankai) for renji. =P i know most people know its in but just so really really dumb people dont ask. ^_^ like me lol

Flight-47
April 15, 2009, 05:08 PM
lmao, woops >.<

Yeah, that's been in the game for a long time, so it won't get taken out of course =D

I don't feel like editing it though, but thanks for pointing it out ^_^

hossice
April 18, 2009, 09:54 PM
I was looking back and these are the only people (IMO) that could make it in for this game that u dont have on ur list:

Ganju ( =/ )
Shawlong
Edorad
llfort Grantz
Rudobone (IDK but possible)
Dark Rukia ( =| )
Tesla (IDK doubt it though)

so if those people were added instead of 7 others which 7 would u take away, Flight-47 (and others if u want to, i want others opinions too lol)?

I'd take away these:
Allon
Isshin
Barragan
Iba

i doubt Tesla, Rudobone, and Ganju will get in. thats y I only took 4 out.

Flight-47
April 19, 2009, 03:39 PM
Tesla won't be added. We've already seen a cut scene of Kenpachi blocking Nnoitra's sword when he came in to save Ichigo, and we know Tesla was suppose to be in his place.

I don't think they'll be bringing back any of the old Fraccion characters.
Rudobone probably won't be in it if the anime only goes up to the Karakura Fights, and Ganju was never added before so I doubt he'd make an appearance.

Dark Rukia is a possibility. With that said, I think the person she'd replace is most likely Iba. Isshin definitely will be in the game, seeing as how Ryuuken is in it. Tag Team Special for them all the way =D

Allon was the most important Fraccion (basically) of the Karakura battles, seeing as how he took out 4 Vice Captains, and also fought Big Flaming G. himself.

hossice
April 19, 2009, 04:00 PM
well i was thinking since the game is starting from beginning to w/e they decide, that they might put in some more people they didn't before. and the arrancar battles from before HM were big. so maybe they were gonna add that. or they could do a versus crusade thing and show a cutscene of them and just go to ichigo vs grimmjow. =)

skep
April 19, 2009, 08:58 PM
maybe ulquiorra's or yammy liberation will be in?

they added a new seccion in the official page, confirm mayuri new look, and i think ichigo vizard transformation without limits

hossice
April 20, 2009, 02:07 PM
^ yea just saw that. if anyone else has seen it, why was hisagi all yellow like that towards the end? ik it wasn't his shikai but y was he? was it to show him moving in a quick motion?

skep
April 20, 2009, 08:19 PM
yaeh, but if you see, when ichigo fight ulquiorra also have the yellow aura, so... strange thing

Flight-47
April 20, 2009, 10:48 PM
It's some new form of power up, forgot the name for it, but I know it was mentioned before.

They're really keeping a lot of information tight this year. Not much is being revealed. We only know about 4-5 new character of the 20+ that are suppose to be in the game, and have little teasers here and there of the modes and stuff.

Bakatron
April 21, 2009, 02:19 AM
I would still actually like to see Ganju make it in more than most of the new characters. It just seems a shame that he's been left out of the series so long - he's had fights, and has a suitably unique fighting style, that I think he would make for an interesting character to play.

I wonder why he never made it in?

Flight-47
April 21, 2009, 07:48 PM
That's a good question. He appeared in the Bleach Wii game (first one), but I don't think he made any appearance in the PS2 or any PSP Bleach games...

It would be fun to use him, but to be honest I want to use all the new Fraccion and Allon more so than Ganju =P
With Ganju I think I'd only use him a few times, and get bored... With the Fraccion, they're new and fresh and I've love to kick some ass with them =D

destinator
April 22, 2009, 01:27 PM
http://asia.playstation.com/sg/en/game/gameDetail/50100#

Shows the char select!

New Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMy5NvOdJ98

hossice
April 22, 2009, 03:29 PM
all i want is want in is Ggio (this one out of any of them is who i want the most), findor, abirama, Lilinette, and Stark. looks like no iba, and the other vizards. and u know what will piss me off till no end? is if they finally count the double transformations (ex: ichigo shikai/bankai, grimmjow sealed/released)! I would be pissed. lol i am right now. hopefully im totally wrong and i will be happy.

skep
April 22, 2009, 03:41 PM
ums.. the char selec menu need lots of cell more rigth? in the image there are 54

hossice
April 22, 2009, 03:49 PM
56. yea, i came up with, as u go along secret characters or characters anime fans haven't seen or characters they think are secret get unlocked in the story mode (or however) and more cells or squares will appear.

Flight-47
April 22, 2009, 04:15 PM
Yeah, wtf? The trailer says "over 70 characters", and if you include transformation it'd be almost 90, and usually when they say "over __" it means a few more than that number. + A few sites confirmed 74 on the dot...

I'm hoping there's a way to shift to more cells like in HTS5 because they can't fit everyone.

Bad news~ Stark and Barragan aren't in the game.
Espada are placed in order in those cells, and it goes---

Aizen, Gin, Tousen, Halibel, Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Luppi (the pre-6th), Zommari, Aaroniero, Yammy. Then Prevalon Espada (3 of them) and Nel.

Again, I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like it'll be... T-T

Ooh well, I'm happy with what we got so far, but I'm sure we haven't seen ALL the characters. Ryuuken has been seen in a trailer (small shot of him) but he's yet to be confirmed in a longer trailer. Seems like he was in the other one as a cameo, so I think we'll still see more characters!

I think they're keeping the Fraccion out of commercials and stuff so they don't spoil the anime >.<

EDIT:
http://asia.playstation.com/icon/443/249/resources/0d84c81cd06587e4556290b469b6e085bc066166

Here we can see the person selecting Rukia in her transformation. Clearly we get to choose if we want to begin transformed, or in sealed and then transform during the battle. ^_^

Flight-47
April 22, 2009, 06:12 PM
It's not below 70, the commercial clearly stated "over 70". Previous (and very reliable) sources have stated exactly 74.

I thought it might include transformations but when I went back to count everyone including their transformations it's a good 90+ characters.

What this means, I have no clue.
But if that 54 cells is ALL of the characters, that means no Hachigen, no Love, No Stark, No Barragan, No Fraccion...

However, the Espada in the trailer didn't have Tousen (but showed Aizen and Gin) and we know he'll be in the game. The trailers only show so much of the game~
They didn't even show Ryuuken in that trailer, and we know he's in the game =P
So I wouldn't jump to conclusions but...

But oddly enough there are too many slots in the Shinigami section~
Which means we may very well see the return of some old Shinigami we've completely missed such as Choujirou, Isane, Iba, and maybe even the Rukongai dwellers like Ganju and Kuukaku.

Also~ Red cells.
First row
Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, Chad (most likely), Orihime, (most likely).
Second row~
Urahara (most likely), Yoruichi, Tessai (most likely), Ryuuken (most likely), which means there is still one more left over cell, and I'm willing to bet money that it'll be Isshin.

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 23, 2009, 12:28 AM
Am I the only one who saw Rukia using Zabimaru in that trailer at 2:02? Cause I had to rewind it just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating from lack f sleep =O

Exodi
April 23, 2009, 12:36 AM
Renji's behind her, probably.

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 23, 2009, 12:47 AM
Renji's behind her, probably.

Nope, that's her hand holding it. Plus, in the overlaying picture, her Zanpakutou's wrap is the same color as Zabimaru.

skep
April 23, 2009, 04:41 AM
Am I the only one who saw Rukia using Zabimaru in that trailer at 2:02? Cause I had to rewind it just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating from lack f sleep =O
yup, it renji behind !!
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6033/sinttulo1p.jpg

Bakatron
April 23, 2009, 06:30 AM
I'm a bit confused by the character select screen, to be honest. We've seen definite character numbers shown in commercials, but then there aren't enough spaces. On top of that, there are too many shinigami slots, I'm honestly not sure who's gonna go in there. I'd put good money on Oomaeda, as he had a fight recently, but past that I'm not sure. Here's hoping for Ganju still :P I could see Choujiro and/or Iba, I guess, we know their Shikai, and styles could probably be figured out for them... Choujiro is a rapier-wielder, so give him SoulCalibur-Raphael-esque moves. Iba... hm.. Tricksier. Maybe give him Hisagi's moveset and turn Hisagi into shikai only? I dunno. I guess Senna and Kusaka go there though.

Whatever happens, there are definitely people still to be revealed for this game.

hossice
April 23, 2009, 03:33 PM
for that other spot (my font looks big....anyways) for the other spot in human realm slots, hollow ichigo/hichigo. lol it'd be wierd to see him in shinigami slots.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
April 23, 2009, 03:45 PM
Since Halibel's in it, is it possible that, like Neliel and Pantera Grimmjow as the bonuses of HTS 5, we could have Ulquiorra's and her resurrección in this game?

hossice
April 23, 2009, 04:02 PM
Ulquiorras I could see in it. but Halibel could be like a 5-15% chance. sorry but thats what i think. could be wrong and I hope i am

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 23, 2009, 07:05 PM
Especially since Halibel just released this week. Nel and Grimmjow's releases were shown in the anime a few weeks after HTS65 came out. Halibel's won't be shown for at least a few months.

Flight-47
April 23, 2009, 08:31 PM
As for the character screen. On one of those screens there was a L/R sign, like there was in HTS5... In other words, there may be more characters than that~
I don't think there will be... To be honest, I'm not too disappointed. We know Ryuuken and Isshin will be in the game for sure, and one hasn't been confirmed while the other was barely cameo'ed. There will definitely be more characters revealed before the games release.

74 characters have been confirmed. Over 70 was said in the trailer. I'm not too worried. They've been trying to keep a lot of information to themselves for this game, I have a feeling it'll be something big. Think about it, the site hasn't updated until recently, like a month before the games release basically. We only know so much about the game as well. I think they're keeping a good amount of it to themselves so we're surprised ^_^

I hope so.
It would make sense to have SOME characters who don't have tag team. Maybe they made the models of the characters and stuff, but didn't have the time to pop them into the tag team before the companies set release date. So, it may be that Stark, Barragan, the Fraccion etc. are going to be in a separate section where they cannot tag team...
I hope not lol.

But I find it hard to believe that they'd only have 56 characters, when it's been stated many times by reliable sources that it'll be 74.

Of course... I could be wrong =/

+ They have to leave some characters out anyways. Who would they add to HTS7 if they didn't? lol

xbenxspire
April 24, 2009, 12:29 AM
This is gonna be such a great game w/ all of these cool characters. I hope they are able to put in Ulquiorra's release forms in there too!

destinator
April 27, 2009, 12:30 AM
Another new scan:
http://www.psphyper.com/psp/bleach-heat-the-soul-6-more-game-modes-introduced/

skep
April 27, 2009, 03:47 AM
a new update in the official page with two new videos, nothing new... T-T

Flight-47
April 30, 2009, 12:32 AM
If there are any Fraccion in this game, We should be expecting them to be revealed sometime in the first week of May, or the week of it's release...

If not, the best we can hope for is 2 secret characters (at most), and my bet is one will be Ulquiorra's first release, and the other Dark Rukia from Movie 3.

hossice
April 30, 2009, 02:16 PM
14 days. I've been counting down. though if ggio isn't in. big dissapointment.

Samui
May 02, 2009, 04:18 AM
14 days. I've been counting down. though if ggio isn't in. big dissapointment.
He might be in the game. There're two more weeks left till the game is out, Ggio probably'll fight till then. Even if he doesn't, they can still add him to the game. After all, this game is based on the manga.

Flight-47
May 02, 2009, 01:23 PM
It's not based on the manga. HTS has ALWAYS been based off the anime, they just add SOME manga elements into it.

When HTS5 was released, they started the Pendulum, yet Nnoitra released, etc. etc. never showed up in the game. HTS3 was released during the whole Grimmjow invasion, and yet the only Espada they had was Ulquiorra. HTS4 could have had the Prevalon Espada, along with Aaroniero, and Szayel but they weren't included. Why? Because the ANIME wasn't that far yet.

In any case, I'm not expecting any Fraccion in the game anymore. I'm starting to think the 70+ characters include transformations. We still have yet to have a complete confirmation of Isshin and Ryuuken (even though we see Ryuuken for a split second in one of the trailers), nor have we seen Halibel in action in any trailers. And then we still have a "secret" character which hasn't been revealed yet. (like they do for every HTS).

The Arrancar select screen box area is basically full. It includes Aizen, Gin, Tousen, Espada 3-10, Luppi, the three Prevalon's, and Neliel.
There are a few slots missing in the Shinigami section, which gives me hope for characters like Iba, Oomaeda, etc. etc.
The human side has all the previous characters, + a slot for Tessai, Ryuuken, Isshin and one other character. (which could very well be Kon finally lol).
The Vaizard side has 6 slots, and we already know who they belong to. I guess Love and Hachigen will have to wait.

nortonec
May 02, 2009, 01:29 PM
I always thought that the game is based on manga volumes(HTS6-vol 38, HTS5-vol 33? i don't remember, but it was fight with Nnoitra before release)

hossice
May 02, 2009, 07:33 PM
It's not based on the manga. HTS has ALWAYS been based off the anime, they just add SOME manga elements into it.

When HTS5 was released, they started the Pendulum, yet Nnoitra released, etc. etc. never showed up in the game. HTS3 was released during the whole Grimmjow invasion, and yet the only Espada they had was Ulquiorra. HTS4 could have had the Prevalon Espada, along with Aaroniero, and Szayel but they weren't included. Why? Because the ANIME wasn't that far yet.

In any case, I'm not expecting any Fraccion in the game anymore. I'm starting to think the 70+ characters include transformations. We still have yet to have a complete confirmation of Isshin and Ryuuken (even though we see Ryuuken for a split second in one of the trailers), nor have we seen Halibel in action in any trailers. And then we still have a "secret" character which hasn't been revealed yet. (like they do for every HTS).

The Arrancar select screen box area is basically full. It includes Aizen, Gin, Tousen, Espada 3-10, Luppi, the three Prevalon's, and Neliel.
There are a few slots missing in the Shinigami section, which gives me hope for characters like Iba, Oomaeda, etc. etc.
The human side has all the previous characters, + a slot for Tessai, Ryuuken, Isshin and one other character. (which could very well be Kon finally lol).
The Vaizard side has 6 slots, and we already know who they belong to. I guess Love and Hachigen will have to wait.

duh! when they did HTS5 anime was in filler. and they put in nel adult and nnoitra. the anime didn't catch up for some time.

and the human side is full 8 spots (IIRC): Ichigo, Hichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Tessai, Youruichi, Urahara. so no Isshin (IMO). but where does Ryuuken go than?

Flight-47
May 02, 2009, 09:06 PM
Um, Nnoitra was put in because of his fight with Chad. ;)
They needed him for that part of the storyline, and Nel adult was the secret manga character that they always have one of.

Ex.
Renji for HTS.
Hollow Ichigo for HTS2.
Ulquiorra for 3.
Nel for 4.
Neliel for 5.

6? Most likely first release form of Ulquiorra.

As for the human slot, I don't know what picture you were looking at but it has 10.
http://asia.playstation.com/icon/443/249/resources/0d84c81cd06587e4556290b469b6e085bc066166

In other words:
Ichigo, Rukia, Uryuu, Orihime, Chad.
Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai, Ryuuken, Isshin.

So~ nvm what I said about Kon.

Hollow Ichigo is always next to Ichigo, and he isn't in that select screen, which means he'll most likely be else where.

You can't have Ryuuken in the game without Isshin, that just makes no sense. Why put in someone as useless as Ryuuken? Unless he has a tag team with Isshin =P

And seeing as how they were seen in two scenes together already, it makes sense to me. ^_^

Shinigami side has 24 though, which makes me curious~
Genryuusai
Komamura
Kyouraku
Mayuri
Ukitake
Kira
Hinamori
Nanao
Shuuhei
Yachiru
Nemu
Yumichika
Soifon
Byakuya
Hitsugaya
Kenpachi
Renji
Matsumoto
Ikkaku
Senna
Kusaka

Those are the Shinigami who've appeared in previous games.
Which leaves 3 open slots.
Oomaeda?
Iba?
Isane?

Oomaeda fought in the winter war, I wouldn't be surprised. We've known Iba's shikai for a while, he just never did anything worth showing off yet. Isane also has shown off her Shikai, but never really fought. Then again, we never even saw Nanao's, and Nemu's swords and they're in the game. Shuuhei was also added back when he didn't do a damn thing lol.

...Now I also wonder if that's the select screen of characters we start off with. If so, my first choice to play as will definitely be Kenpachi =D

hossice
May 02, 2009, 10:53 PM
Um, Nnoitra was put in because of his fight with Chad. ;)

So they just had him do a cero for his secret move that wasn't used until before Nel released?

I see no sense in putting Isshin in when all he did was "dont judge my sword" slash. where ryuuken actually actually shown some fighting skills with his bow.

skep
May 04, 2009, 10:21 PM
ey, yoruichi with captain drees will be in? theres any image to proob it?

Flight-47
May 04, 2009, 11:51 PM
So they just had him do a cero for his secret move that wasn't used until before Nel released?

I see no sense in putting Isshin in when all he did was "dont judge my sword" slash. where ryuuken actually actually shown some fighting skills with his bow.

That's funny. He fired off two arrows (same move) to kill a hollow, and then shot Uryuu with a similar arrow.

Yup, sure showed lots of skill ;)

Besides, Nemu and Nanao haven't fought AT ALL, and they're in the game. Where's the sense in that? Same goes for Shuuhei and Ulquiorra when HTS3 was released.

Ooh, and let's not forget to mention Rose of the Vaizard. All he did was fire a kidou. That was the only special thing he did aside from sword slashing. They added HIM over Hachigen who we've seen use quite a few kidou's.

HTS has never been about, "Ooh, they showed off nice moves let's put them in", but rather just adding characters that people may want or have been requested in the past, or simply characters who are (or were at the time) popular. (ex. Hisagi).

In any case, no Yoruichi hasn't been seen with her Captain uniform, but I'd assume they'll be in the game. I'm still wondering if they'll add the young Gin.

I also noticed... there's no slot for the Younger Tousen and Aizen.

skep
May 05, 2009, 05:06 AM
I'm still wondering if they'll add the young Gin.

I also noticed... there's no slot for the Younger Tousen and Aizen.

i think they gonna be special dress, the pendul part

AkatsukiNoTobi
May 05, 2009, 01:10 PM
Well, it's always possible that they'll add another select screen, right? They had one in HTS5, so why not in HTS6?

skep
May 05, 2009, 01:52 PM
yeah, maybe this screen is the tag characters, and in other will be the others

Flight-47
May 05, 2009, 02:54 PM
That's what I was thinking too since they have an "R1/L1" switch options in the menu like in the last game, BUT it was already confirmed that the tag team system has NO limits this time around... So, I'd assume the L1/R1 may be something else~

They may have just kept some characters on a different select screen just for the sake of lack of room, but I doubt that. If there was a "lack of room" issue, they would have arranged the select screen differently...

And now that I think about it, they never added Grimmjow's Fraccion, so I doubt the Fake Karakura Town Fraccion will be in the game either, sadly... T-T

I wish they could AT LEAST add Allon, seeing as how he took out 4 Vice Captains, and fought Genryuusai.

hossice
May 05, 2009, 05:43 PM
watch as L/R is the stage select. but that would make no sense IMO cuz all games stage select comes after you chose the characters. maybe its type of tag. or its, yea I got nothing else. =/

*hopes its more characters*

skep
May 05, 2009, 06:09 PM
the firts notice of this game say 74 characters... now only have 54 we need more !!

Flight-47
May 05, 2009, 11:02 PM
Well, the latest PV trailer said "over 70 characters" as well, which means we are missing a lot. Either that, or they counted transformations as characters as well.

So for example:
Byakuya
Bankai Byakuya

would count as 2 characters. I hope that's not the case.

And yeah, stage selection comes after character selection. And tag type also comes right afterwards as well, although it does say "TAG" then some Japanese characters afterwards, so it's possible it's for tag selection.

skep
May 06, 2009, 08:04 PM
i think theres no gonna be demo in this game right?xXD

Flight-47
May 07, 2009, 10:02 PM
No, if there was going to be one it would have been out last month lol.

hossice
May 10, 2009, 04:56 PM
well if you preordered at play-asia they might be preparing your order now. like they are to mine! =D

AkatsukiNoTobi
May 11, 2009, 01:53 PM
Looks like "Dark Rukia" (or whatever everyone calls her) is in, and they've also announced "Soul Carnival 2" at the same time.

hossice
May 11, 2009, 03:41 PM
^ yea a demo is included in HTS6. =| i didn't really like soul carnival that much. but if it will include more characters and...........have espada releases I'm getting it just to keep me busy.

destinator
May 13, 2009, 11:26 AM
opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8QSoVB1mIw

Bolshoi Hui
May 13, 2009, 11:30 AM
This was a nice intro and tomorrow's the game finally.

destinator
May 13, 2009, 12:26 PM
Game is out already, I am already bored of the story mode xD.

AkatsukiNoTobi
May 13, 2009, 01:53 PM
Are there a lot of characters in the intro that aren't in the game? Why would they do that? o_o;

hossice
May 13, 2009, 02:21 PM
to tease us. =( the full roster is already out.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
May 13, 2009, 03:18 PM
Anybody know what are the "Pantera Grimmjow and Neliel" of Heat the Soul 6 yet? I'm really curious.

Flight-47
May 13, 2009, 03:58 PM
Pantera and Neliel were in the last ones... why wouldn't they be in this one? XD

Games out. No Isshin!! Grr! That last space next to Ryuuken was just another Isshin spot. There are 74 characters as it was stated, but they counted transformations (Bankai and such).

Halibel is awesome =P
So is Dark Rukia.
No word on Release Ulquiorra yet. So far, no ones beaten Championship mode and the side modes, so we'll have to wait and see if the "secret" character this time around is released Ulquiorra. It most likely will be a new form of someone, because there are no more new character slots left.

luffy_boy
May 14, 2009, 01:26 PM
I have to say i am a little dissapointed in the ammount of different characters. Nothing really shocking like grimjow pantera and adult neliel in hts 5.

adel123456789
May 14, 2009, 01:27 PM
just downloaded it for my psp today and it rocks

Bolshoi Hui
May 14, 2009, 01:34 PM
The only thing that I liked in this game was Hallibel who's been amusing me for an hour only. The fact that nothing was changed in combos really pissed me off though I was well aware of that.

nortonec
May 14, 2009, 03:22 PM
The only thing that I liked in this game was Hallibel who's been amusing me for an hour only. The fact that nothing was changed in combos really pissed me off though I was well aware of that.
How did you unlock her? How can I unlock Dark Rukia and 2 empty slots in human characters?

Bolshoi Hui
May 14, 2009, 03:51 PM
How did you unlock her? How can I unlock Dark Rukia and 2 empty slots in human characters?

To unlock Hallibel you should complete stage #49 in a story mode which is fortunately very easy to do.
As for Dark Rukia and those slots I'm not interested in that and don't even bothered to know.

skep
May 14, 2009, 07:34 PM
ey when I use R+ X or R+ O
i see a red light near the fighter, whats that?

Exodi
May 14, 2009, 09:21 PM
OMG, Tessai is SOOO badass in this game.

nortonec
May 15, 2009, 01:48 AM
When you win most battles in the story mode you unlock Dark Rukia battle and Regaining quincy powers battle, when you win them you unlock Dark Rukia and Ryuken. The other empty human slot is Ishida with his ultimate power during SS Arc
@Edit
Someone unlocked Ururu, Jinta, Karin, Ganju etc.? I saw their soul codes in the game, so I think they are unlockable.

skep
May 16, 2009, 01:43 PM
Someone unlocked Ururu, Jinta, Karin, Ganju etc.? I saw their soul code's in the game, so I think they are unlockable.

i dont see there in any image or video...sorry

nortonec
May 16, 2009, 03:28 PM
I thought if there were their Soul Codes ingame so they are in too :(

skep
May 17, 2009, 06:39 PM
if you see them in any photo or video i will pay you !

nortonec
May 18, 2009, 10:01 AM
Unfortunetaly I didn't see them on any photos, but you can still pay me ^^

xnonxs3ns3x
May 18, 2009, 07:03 PM
Anybody get to stage 02 in the story mode, i know it sounds weird, but it doesnt show up on mine, and i already unlocked all the characters and i am 96% done with the story mode?

skep
May 18, 2009, 07:14 PM
Anybody get to stage 02 in the story mode, i know it sounds weird, but it doesnt show up on mine, and i already unlocked all the characters and i am 96% done with the story mode?

you have to attack with only X and finish with getsuga, and maybe the second mision of diamon rebelion !!

any one finish all the champioships?

mestizo311
May 18, 2009, 09:07 PM
Goddamn Sony!!! put a friggin game out for your Ps2 or Ps3. I love these Heat the Soul games but they need to distribute out onto different platforms.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
May 20, 2009, 02:53 PM
Is there ANY info on spoiler characters that can be used in the game? And I mean from the latest chapters of Bleach, not Pantera Grimmjow and Neliel.

skep
May 21, 2009, 06:44 AM
Is there ANY info on spoiler characters that can be used in the game? And I mean from the latest chapters of Bleach, not Pantera Grimmjow and Neliel.

no man, no spoilers !

Alexis
May 21, 2009, 10:52 AM
A slightly better version of the cover.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2623/bleachcover6.jpg

I hope there will be a scan of this one later.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
May 21, 2009, 12:23 PM
Dang, then this game to me is a flop. I should've known when they made Halibel's Proyectil Azul into Proyectil Amarillo (yellow).

Terryaki
May 21, 2009, 05:03 PM
For whatever reason, Lanzador Verde is violet/pink in the anime and the game. They might keep Proyectil Azul yellow for whatever reason.

skep
May 21, 2009, 08:14 PM
they are blind !!

Josear XIII
May 22, 2009, 01:52 PM
Good game i finish it yesterday, you dont have to win championship to get the 100% just go smoothly in the story part and all characters will be yours

ryanzokuken
May 24, 2009, 04:08 AM
personally, i prefer never to play (or at least BUY) games for epic anime like Bleach or Naruto until the anime are over.

otherwise it's just buying the new games every year just for a couple new characters or forms.

i learned my lesson with all the damn DBZ games. i'd rather just wait for the anime to be finished and play the games when they include all characters and all forms and abilities and stages. and by then, the gameplay itself is usually better as well.

i do like this intro, though. it makes me even MORE excited for the times when Gin, Tousen, and Aizen will finally fight.

i also love how the animation on the game intros is always top notch.

p.s. since when is Orihime's shield strong enough to block something like a cero from Halibel's fraccions? :p

Bolshoi Hui
May 24, 2009, 06:13 AM
personally, i prefer never to play (or at least BUY) games for epic anime like Bleach or Naruto until the anime are over.

otherwise it's just buying the new games every year just for a couple new characters or forms.

i learned my lesson with all the damn DBZ games. i'd rather just wait for the anime to be finished and play the games when they include all characters and all forms and abilities and stages. and by then, the gameplay itself is usually better as well.

i do like this intro, though. it makes me even MORE excited for the times when Gin, Tousen, and Aizen will finally fight.

i also love how the animation on the game intros is always top notch.

p.s. since when is Orihime's shield strong enough to block something like a cero from Halibel's fraccions? :p

Nowadays people don't buy PSP games when it's so easy to download them.

Don't know whether she could've taken trio's cero cause her powers increased significantly and Ichigo mentioned that but in the game on the hardest level Orihime is very strong, one of the most inconvenient opponents I think lol

You're probably right about playing the games when anime is over.

One reason is that all characters would be available.

And another one is that the battle system isn't changing at all (I play from BHTS 4), no more new combos at all.
So as for me I'm already bored as hell of this game and played it untill the very moment Harribel was unlocked + 1 hour playing for her. It's reasonable to start with the BHTS 7 or 8 not to be pissed off every year that nothing new besides new characters is in the game. However if I'd started with the last game I would've played for the whole 2 weeks 5 hours a day.

En Yang Ji
May 24, 2009, 05:47 PM
Where any new zanpakatou releases revealed?

Exodi
May 24, 2009, 06:08 PM
A few of the Espada releases were added, including Nell's, Noitora's, Szayel's, and Zommari's. There's also Hisagi's shikai, which is just a special move and not an actual character like the Espadas I mentioned. The same goes for Yumichika's shikai.

DARK
May 26, 2009, 03:23 PM
I agree, it's like buying the DBZ games; they end up making a new game each year, so what's the point?

misterchaos
August 17, 2009, 09:15 AM
i have hat the soul 5 and it rocks can t wait for 6 for fighting with tesai