PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas by Teshirogi Shiori and Kurumada Masami

Phoenix no Ankaa
March 05, 2009, 11:05 AM
http://static.mangahelpers.com/manga-covers/970.png
Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas by Teshirogi Shiori and Kurumada Masami (http://mangahelpers.com/m/saint-seiya-tlc)
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Serialized: Weekly Shounen Champion
Summary: This manga tells the story of the previous Holy War, taking place in the 18th century, 250 years before the original series, in the Saint Seiya universe. The story centers on the relation between Tenma, the Pegasus Saint and his beloved friend, Alone, who would eventually become his greatest enemy, Hades.

The story takes place in the same time period as Saint Seiya Next Dimension.

[hr]
Crio esse espaço para o debate do Mangá e futura animação de "Cavaleiros do Zodiaco The Lost Canvas"

I create that space for the debate of Manga and future animation of "Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas"

eni
March 05, 2009, 11:13 AM
That's fine but please mind that the discussion has to be in English. We're not a Portuguese forum ;)

Also added the mangaka names to the thread title.

¬Bol
March 05, 2009, 11:31 AM
Lost Canvas is Ongoing, not Complete ò_ò
It is regurarly serialised on Shonen Champion ò_ò

eni
March 05, 2009, 11:33 AM
Ah, oops. I know I forgot to change something :sweat

//edit... done ^^

¬Bol
March 05, 2009, 01:18 PM
I've got a simple question: how popular is this manga in your country?
In Italy it's quite popular, even if the editorial choice is very unfair.
LC is published in mini volumes of 100 pages (two volumes are a tankobon), with the original cover of the tankobon and the image on the back as the covers of the two corrispondent mini volumes (I think it's not very clear, in case I'll do some photos).
The volumes were published monthly and now every two weeks (but some months Episode G is published instead of it), currently there are 13 mini volumes (till half of 7th tanko).
I think that this choice doesn't help (I hate this format, and because of this I've bought all the original tankobon), but it seems it sells quite well, maybe because of Episode G (same editor, same stupid format) and the Hades Anime, now on TV after lunch, twice a week.
What about your countries?

thornofcarrion
March 05, 2009, 01:26 PM
I was reading for a while somewhere around 53-54 chapters but then I left it.

The incompetency and impotence of Tenma started to bug me a great deal. By the way, other than my personal preference it was good not bad at all.

Phoenix no Ankaa
March 08, 2009, 06:40 PM
Hello everyone.

Eni, with respect to your comment does not violate the forum, only written in Portuguese also. the official language of my country - Brazil. The same phrase was written in Portuguese and English, using the official language of the forum. I believe I can write in two languages on the forum without breaking the rules, because you can post material in all languages on that site, but I would look at the rules more closely to see if I can do that.

With respect to the name of the authors do not understand that these were part of the titles of the treads, I looked only the names of the sub-forums.

† Hueco Mundo, the reference to "complete" was a mistake and I wrote to the moderator of the forum to be corrected. I know that the manga is being released, because now I translate manga for the fans of Brazil, and followed the publication of chapters in japan with the Chapter 123 ready to download and read on line by MangaHelpers.

In Brazil Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas was elected the country's most popular manga in 2008.
Look at the matter published by the Publisher, translated into English.

----
Manga Published of The JBC is elected by Judah site the best manga. "Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas" is considered the best manga of 2008.

This Judah site promoted to indicate the best comic magazine in 2008. Dispute the title: "Yu-Gi-Oh", "Trigun Maximum", Naruto, "Bleach," "Full Metal Panic! Sigma," "Angel Sanctuary", "Wanted," "Peach", "Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas","Fullmetal Alchemist "and" Trinity Blood ".

After a popular vote of readers, and Judah's team site, the manga "Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas" published by the JBC, was considered the best manga of 2008.

source: JBC Publisher
----

Here it is published in volumes in the same way as in japan, are nine chapters with a little over 100 pages each volume, and volumes have the same covers of the Japanese editions. The publication is done every two months and it seems that it will be every three months.

The Episode G manga is published in volumes by another publisher, which entered into bankruptcy and was acquired by another company, and we haven't manga publications for more than two years. The launch stopped in Volume 10, though I have translated the volumes 12, 13, 14 and the beginning of the 15, that were translated into Spanish for a group fanzuber. The 11 I'm doing well.

thornofcarrion, here in Brazil follow the chapters that are published in Japan, and a week later translated to the Portuguese the same last chapter that was published in Japan. As I said in chapter 123 is already translated.

eni
March 08, 2009, 07:17 PM
Best Manga in 2008! That is impressive :blink

Eni, with respect to your comment does not violate the forum, only written in Portuguese also.
I know. I just wanted to put a little comment here that the discussion has to stay in English. If you want to talk Portuguese as well, that's fine. Just as long as you always provide a English translation to the Portuguese text, so that everyone can participate in the discussion ;)

With respect to the name of the authors do not understand that these were part of the titles of the treads, I looked only the names of the sub-forums.
No problem. I added them. We have a format rule for the thread titles to provide a clean and easy to search index of series threads.

Have fun discussing this series :)

Host Samurai
March 09, 2009, 09:05 AM
I like LC a lot i read the scanlation until chapter 66 and I've 'read'/watched the recent RAW chapter 123. I hope that whoever scans LC in English will be up to date just like you Phoenix because that manga is severely underrated.

But the only complain that I have this far is when will Tenma meet with the other bronze Saints? I mean the Dragon, Phoenix, Cygnus & Andromeda Saint.

Phoenix no Ankaa
March 16, 2009, 11:06 AM
I don't believe that at that time of Lost Canvas there are saints of Draco, Cygnus, Andromeda and Phoenix, considering the history that was counted in the classic. " Next Dimension " leaves the doubt of the dohko constellation to be Draco, but it doesn't confirm anything. The solution is to twist for some thing it is explained until the end of the series.

Host Samurai
March 17, 2009, 09:35 AM
I don't believe that at that time of Lost Canvas there are saints of Draco, Cygnus, Andromeda and Phoenix, considering the history that was counted in the classic. " Next Dimension " leaves the doubt of the dohko constellation to be Draco, but it doesn't confirm anything. The solution is to twist for some thing it is explained until the end of the series.

Then you have to take a look at this colorspread from the first Lost Canvas chapter.
http://onemanga.com/Saint_Seiya_-_The_Lost_Canvas/1/05-06/
When I saw them for the first time I assumed that they would show up later on. But after 124 chapter I'm still waiting for there appearance because many Gold Saints have died already and Tenma, Dohko and the other one (i forgot his name :p) can't protect Athena on their own right?

Phoenix no Ankaa
March 17, 2009, 08:26 PM
I think that image by being the first chapter refers to the current era. In the first page to the holy wars, starting the fight at the time of the manga in the pages following.

The classic history of the case that no one used the armor of Phoenix Ikki before. I believe that the saint bronze will only be: "Pegasus", "Leo Minor", "Lupus," "Hydra", "Ursa Minor" and "Monocerus".

molex
March 18, 2009, 03:07 AM
anyone have chapter 70 and up english scanlated? or raws? on database it breaks from 69 to 88.

Host Samurai
April 02, 2009, 06:34 AM
So, it is here finally the anime trailer of Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas! It has some pretty good animation too. I hope that it will become a huge success.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iobzd3t6Pj8

The release date is in June.

Phoenix no Ankaa
June 29, 2009, 10:15 PM
Videos RAW of SS The Lost Canvas Anime.

OVA 01
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LJDS6EON
http://www.dm258.cn/attachment.php?aid=8566&k=6c7b37e273b10a64fdeeb3684871bac9&t=1245899431

OVA 02
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58RET52A
http://www.dm258.cn/attachment.php?aid=8567&k=56f7b268410cad3ac69071c49c95ce30&t=1245899451

Font:
Notice from Saint Seiya IcePlanet
http://www.ssiceplanet.net/noticiascompletas.php?subaction=showfull&id=1245747275&archive=&start_from=&ucat=7&

•Sasuke•
May 31, 2010, 01:49 AM
I post here the raw cam pics of chapter 182
you can find it HERE (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=37745696&p=265932338) ^^

Aizen Sora
June 13, 2010, 06:18 PM
Chapter 183 Eng

http://ssafan-sub.blogspot.com/2010/06/lost-canvas-183-eng.html

•Sasuke•
June 21, 2010, 07:05 AM
SS TLC 184 Spoiler Pics HERE 8[PICS] (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38074459)
[hr]
hi here tlc 185 (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38222342&p=269819218) full chapter pics from 2 ch

devaneon
June 21, 2010, 11:15 AM
Nice chapter! The plot is getting more mysterious and Yoma is really a good character. He is simply the one behind all this chaos.

Thanks for posting! Looking forward the next one.

---

PS: Unfortunately The Lost Canvas is not so well known as it deserves. It's really a good shonen with good characters which is the main point of this manga.

•Sasuke•
June 23, 2010, 01:53 AM
I think i was posting all alone in this thread oh tnx to you devaneon! I love this manga too!

devaneon
June 23, 2010, 09:53 AM
You're not alone anymore. :)

I wish this manga was more famous than it is. It has a really good fanbase all over the world, but Lost Canvas deserves to go further.
Well, perhaps if we use this thread more often people from MH will realize its existance. LOL

I´m looking forward to the next chapter, 'cause it will be the last one from vol.21. I think Pandora will find out Yoma's plan and will go berserk. Maybe she will chase him like a crazy and kill him will become her priority.

By the way, any news about the Albafica drama-cd?

•Sasuke•
June 23, 2010, 10:22 AM
For the chapter we have to wait until next monday ^.^
for the cd i try to search it for you

ps I think Pandora is already in berserk mode :D

pps
i found some info for the cd -> http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=63.msg79731#msg79731

devaneon
June 23, 2010, 11:00 AM
The only think I know about this cd is: Albafica is the main character and Lugonis was his master. This is too little, I´m pretty curious!

I think Pandora will get 'berserker' if you know what I mean. She will find out Yoma kill her mother and 'stole' Hades soul from her. If wasn't Yoma, Alone wouldn't be as he is and things would be pretty different.
I think she´ll retreat for awhile along with Radamanthys and Cheshire. Then Tenma and co. will go to the next temple.

LC is getting near to its end =/

•Sasuke•
June 23, 2010, 12:25 PM
ah ok now i get it ^^ and i totally agree
if i found something else i'll pm you
see ya

devaneon
June 24, 2010, 10:35 AM
I found something about Albafica's drama-cd but it is in chinese. I can't understand a thing! lol

据说在新出的CD广播剧《雅柏菲卡外传》中有新冥斗士出场看了一个blog,说是有新冥斗士袭击雅柏菲卡,是天律星,原型是树妖“Dyras”(英语的话似乎是Dyrad,也就是魔兽里的小鹿)。这个要不要加进冥斗士的系谱呢。
还有希望有人能搞到这个CD啊。

It said something about "Dyras/Dryad". This is the only thing I got.

Aizen Sora
June 24, 2010, 08:02 PM
Chapter 184 Eng

http://ssafan-sub.blogspot.com/2010/06/lost-canvas-184-eng.html

devaneon
June 25, 2010, 02:52 PM
Thanks Aizen!

I´ve found some information about Albafica's drama cd:

Well, it's said the history is passed before Vol.3 events. The plot is focused on the relationship between Albafica and his master, the former Pisces gold saint Lugonis.
Albafica fights a new specter but his name wasn't revealed yet, just the MaSei and surplice's name. He is ??? of Dryad, the celestial Standing star.

Besides, we know Shion and Sage are parte of this drama-cd but nothing was said about their paticipation.

brigid001
June 25, 2010, 07:08 PM
Hey guys! I've been lurking around here for awhile and felt i should post because it looks liksaint seiya lost canvas is really underrated O__O. I actually have only watched the ovas which i discovered in late december 09 i think. I felt the animation was amazing but soon realized an episode only came out every 2 months i think O__O. So yea the wait was killing me so I started reading the manga and started to really like it.

Unfortunately with exams getting in the way I completely forgot about it but have recently renewed my interest in it now that it's summer XDD I think i'll catch up on the ovas first and then continue the manga from there. Oh btw i first discovered it by seeing the original saint seiya anime which although old was strangely addicting. I never did finish it though but i feel the saint seiya series should be known to all.

devaneon
June 26, 2010, 03:00 PM
Yep, the original one is pretty good! The plot is rather simple and so is the characters development, but like you said: Is really addicting!

In my opinion Lost Canvas has 'renewed' Saint Seiya because the plot and the characters are much better (again, IMO). Not to mention Shiori Teshirogi's drawing skills.

Unfortunately is a underrated manga. I read lots of mangas and I think Lost Canvas is much better than many of popular shonen. I think people who like D.Gray Man, Ao no Exorcist, Claymore just to name a few... should give Lost Canvas a chance. :)

The manga is almost coming to an end, so hopefully the reading will not be 'infinite' as in other shonen. LOL

About the OVAS, they are amazing! Unfortunately we have only 13 episodes for this 1st season. I guess the 2nd one will come at the end of this year.

I´m glad you will go on reading the manga. At least won't be only three people commenting on this thread! lol! ;)

brigid001
June 26, 2010, 04:19 PM
Yea the drawing is really good!!! Just as a matter of interest. Is this following the same timeline as saint seiya next dimension from the original artist. Because apparently that is still ongoing so is this going to end before that O__O. I'm just curious XDD. And yes hopefully the next ovas will have more than 13 eps. The wait is horrible XDD

devaneon
June 26, 2010, 04:56 PM
In my opinion Next Dimension and Lost Canvas don't have any connection. I mean, ND was supposed to narrate the previous holy war but I think the main plot is the continuation of the old Saint Seiya. The past shown there would be a parallel dimension (a 'next dimension') where Athena will get some help to change the present. If it wasn't a parallel dimension, the original timeline (from the old Saint Seiya) would be completely wrecked.

It's kinda weird =p

I´m also looking forward the 2nd season. At last I´m gonna see my fave character (Aquarius Dégel) \o\

brigid001
June 27, 2010, 06:14 AM
Oh thx so much XDD I haven't actually read it so thx for warning me about that!! I really need to catch up so I can know who that character is XDD From the ova i remember i liked albafica, dohko and yato. I also liked that other gold saint who is a friend of dohko with yellow hair but cannot remember his name XDD

devaneon
June 27, 2010, 11:19 AM
With yellow hair? Aries Shion? Might be him... I like him as well!
Aquarius Dégel debuted on the chapter 90 but his mission starts on chapter 100. He is considered the most intelligent man in the whole Sanctuary. He is a geek. :tem

By the way, tomorrow we will have a spoiler from chapter 186. I´m looking forward!

Darth_Eagle
June 27, 2010, 12:08 PM
In my opinion Next Dimension and Lost Canvas don't have any connection.

Actually ya, they dun have any connection.

Lost Canvas is just an "Alternate" narration of what could had happened during the previous Holy War from another author point of view, with Kurumada giving some advices here and there about certain things that need to be kept "canon".

I mean, ND was supposed to narrate the previous holy war but I think the main plot is the continuation of the old Saint Seiya.

Well, everyone thot it started that way but apparently Kurumada decided to turn it into a "prequel" to the Heaven/Zeus Chapter, correcting whatever wrong was done in the 5th Movie too. :blink

But at the rate it's being released, thanks to the Magazine publisher I heard, donno when ND will ever catch up with the popularity LC had enjoyed all these years.

brigid001
June 27, 2010, 04:26 PM
With yellow hair? Aries Shion? Might be him... I like him as well!

yup that was his name XDD thx. I read that a lot of saints died however O__O i hope he is not one of them O__O oooh i'll catch up soon so i can join in the discussions XDD

devaneon
June 27, 2010, 06:18 PM
Try not to read any spoiler, just read the manga. It's the better thing you can do. lol
But I can tell you most of 'good guys' die in this manga and the number of survivals is minimum. =/

•Sasuke•
June 28, 2010, 01:07 PM
SS TLC 186 Cam Raw here (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38439161&p=271171175)

devaneon
June 28, 2010, 03:47 PM
Superb chapter! :blink

I gonna put my impressions as being spoiler, ok?

I liked the conversation between Pandora and Tenma. Really emotional. I had some doubts about Partita (tenma's mother) death and now it was clarified. Pandora sent some spectres after her because she thought Partita had stolen Hades' soul from her. So we can say Tenma is an orphan and met Alone and Sasha because of Pandora!
The end of the chapter was amazing with Yoma revealing Partita might be 'alive' (as a specter?)

Looking forward for the next!

Darth_Eagle
June 29, 2010, 02:30 AM
i hope he is not one of them O__O

Not a Spoiler actually since it was already mentioned in the Classic Series and his merchandise is out there (from the Classic Series Era):
Aries Shion lives apart from Libra Dohko. ;)

Rest, no idea tho' Athena Sasha got to live to "clean up the mess" created during the Holy War apart from gifted Misopheta-menos upon Dohko, and maybe later died a normal Mortal life or something

But I still wonder HOW Shiori gonna fit in the fact from the Classic Series that at the climax of the war, the Saints have to use all of the Libra Weapons to defeat Hades.

As for the Anime Season 2, it might ends with Tenma going off to Kanon Island to train under Gemini Defteros or right after he completed the training aka Chapter 100. So you might get to see Aquarius Degel but not in action yet. ;)

devaneon
June 29, 2010, 12:35 PM
Yep, I´m aware of that. Dégel will have a short scene by talking to Sysyphus and telling Tenma to go to Canon island. But for me, as a fan, is more than enough lol

About LC and the classic:

the only doubt I have is how Shiori will introduce the Misopheta Menos. Maybe by the Athena's blood.

•Sasuke•
July 02, 2010, 11:13 AM
Tlc 185 ENG out By NS link click here (http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=3511.msg79990#msg79990)

Darth_Eagle
July 03, 2010, 01:33 PM
Can't wait to see the English Scanlation for 186. ;)

*went off to poke someone*

devaneon
July 03, 2010, 03:36 PM
I read the chapter 186 in portuguese. I can try to translate the script into english but I don't know if will get that good. :3c

Darth_Eagle
July 04, 2010, 01:11 PM
Nah it's okay. ;) Am sure the English Scanlation one will come out soon as the clear RAW is already "online". :p

devaneon
July 04, 2010, 02:04 PM
That's true indeed.

Anyways, tomorrow we'll have the chapter 187, the first one from Vol22.

Maybe we´ll have Partita's return as being... a specter? A deity? A normal human? I´m looking forward to see what Shiori will do. But I´m more anxious to see Yato and Yuzuriha again!

•Sasuke•
July 05, 2010, 11:30 AM
SS Tlc 187 cam raw here ^.^ (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38624968&p=272436536)

devaneon
July 05, 2010, 03:09 PM
Amazing chapter!

My opinion is on the spoiler tag:

Pandora is really on of the best character ever created in SS, in my opinion. I really loved her in this chapter. Actually she never lived at all. She was only a pawn at the twin gods' hands, then at Alone's hands and at last at Yoma's hands. Seriously, I´m in love with her lol

So, another Star Guardian has come out! I don't think he/she is Partita. Maybe it can be a specter with amorphous power. Something similar to Lymnades Kasa from classic manga.

Well, nice chapter indeed!

Darth_Eagle
July 05, 2010, 04:08 PM
And she is shown in Chapter 165 last page :
http://www.onemanga.com/Saint_Seiya_-_The_Lost_Canvas/165/20/

:s

Oh great, WTF is Youma planning? :blink

devaneon
July 08, 2010, 12:56 PM
Yep! Take a look at this image. That specter doesn't have breasts and his hair is shorter than Partita's. Hmmm... I might be wrong, but I really think this Guardian isn't Tenma's mother.

Yoma is the real evil incarnated in this manga!
[hr]
Here are the bonus pages from volume 20:
(thanx to archange)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/vol201.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/vol202.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/vol205.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/vol204.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/vol203.jpg

Marche
July 10, 2010, 11:38 AM
I have read from One Manga the chapter 186.
Amazing, Pandora is great, She remember her past, and after that she say that Tenma's mother kidnapped Hades soul, but while Tenma say the truth, appeared Tenma's father and say the truth.

I have also saw the raw of the chapter 187:
Seem that Partita, Tenma's mother was Athena's warrior (I have understood this), and after a bit she kill Pandora (after that Tenma's father revive her).
I hope that Pandora is not dead, I think that she has still something to do to the story, She has something to add (perhaps she will revive Hade's soul, or perhaps she will became a Tenma's friends).

devaneon
July 10, 2010, 04:45 PM
Spoiler about 187:

Quite the contrary. Partita wasn't an Athena saint. She was just a 'mere' human who married Yoma who is a specter and gave birth to Tenma.
Now she reappears supposedly being a specter. But I think it isn't Partita but a specter who has the power of changing its own appearance

Darth_Eagle
July 10, 2010, 06:01 PM
Clearer RAW of 187 :
http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=3758.0

Marche
July 12, 2010, 03:17 AM
Spoiler about 187:

Quite the contrary. Partita wasn't an Athena saint. She was just a 'mere' human who married Yoma who is a specter and gave birth to Tenma.
Now she reappears supposedly being a specter. But I think it isn't Partita but a specter who has the power of changing its own appearanceThank you.
Anyways that Partita killed Pandora, right????
I hope that in someway she is still alive, but I don't think so, because seem that She is sucked from the Vortex (but would be great if her togheter with Gemini's saint defeat Tenma's father from the inside...).
Great the image in which Pandora is controlled from Tenma's father and from the two Good (but I don't think that the two Good knew the truth).
I want to know what "Partita" said to Pandora before of stabbing her.

For the next chapter I think that Athena's saint and also Hade's saint will unite the force for defeat Partita, I think that Youma will leave, he will escape.

Darth_Eagle
July 13, 2010, 09:39 AM
The twist in the storyline is getting either more exciting or :jawdrop: or :facepalm:

Camera Raw for Chapter 188
http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38813358

According to the Spanish scanlations, Youma and Partita planned to give birth to the Pegasus Saint so that, when he grew up, they could use him to kill all the gods, not just Hades and Athena, and created a "new age" for humankind...

Marche
July 13, 2010, 10:30 AM
The twist in the storyline is getting either more exciting or :jawdrop: or :facepalm:

Camera Raw for Chapter 188
http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38813358

According to the Spanish scanlations, Youma and Partita planned to give birth to the Pegasus Saint so that, when he grew up, they could use him to kill all the gods, not just Hades and Athena, and created a "new age" for humankind...Great. And in the end Pandora is back, I am really happy for this.

devaneon
July 13, 2010, 01:03 PM
Nice chapter! A great one!

The only thing I didn't like was Pandora return. I like her, but she came back so fast! I was rooting for Tenma fight this one till the end!

I still think Partita isn't Partita at all. Owl, in some mythologies, is one of the forms of Lilith. In Faust, Lilith and Mephistopheles are 'friends'. Maybe this Partita's Lilith! Or maybe not...
Maybe Partita always was a specter! She planned it along with Yoma all this things. He would take care Hades' soul while she would raise Pegasus soul as her son.
Now I think we'll have Pandora x "Partita" and Tenma x Yoma.

Oh well, we can only wait to see what happens....

Marche
July 13, 2010, 03:55 PM
Nice chapter! A great one!

The only thing I didn't like was Pandora return. I like her, but she came back so fast! I was rooting for Tenma fight this one till the end!

I still think Partita isn't Partita at all. Owl, in some mythologies, is one of the forms of Lilith. In Faust, Lilith and Mephistopheles are 'friends'. Maybe this Partita's Lilith! Or maybe not...
Maybe Partita always was a specter! She planned it along with Yoma all this things. He would take care Hades' soul while she would raise Pegasus soul as her son.
Now I think we'll have Pandora x "Partita" and Tenma x Yoma.

Oh well, we can only wait to see what happens....I hope instead that Pandora and Tenma will unite the force for defeat her (and in the end will know that she in not the real Partita, I hope so), perhaps Tenma will protect her (this is not more probably).

devaneon
July 18, 2010, 03:10 PM
Yea, she may not be the real Partita. It's pretty possible. But I don't think Tenma would help Pandora. But the cool thing is Regulus alone with Rhadamanthys in Saturn (not counting Sasha). I think they'll fight! This fight will be epic!
[hr]
Chinese scans with good quality: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=829595302
[hr]
189 - CAM RAW:
[2ch]

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/01-4.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/02-2.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/03-3.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/04-2.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/05-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/06-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/07-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/08-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/09-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/10-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/11-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/12-2.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/13-3.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/14-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/15-1.jpg

A short resume:

Pandora gets owned by Partita. Tenma saves her from certain death and beg his mother to stop that. Then she attacks Tenma who can't avoid.
He says that injury made by his own mother hurt a lot but doesn't hurt as much as what he is about to do. Tenma then says, smiling, to his mother that should be the first and last time he raises his hand on her. "Sorry, but there is no way I'm giving you my soul" says Tenma while his Pegasus Cloth turns into gold!

O_O

Marche
July 19, 2010, 02:22 AM
Yea, she may not be the real Partita. It's pretty possible. But I don't think Tenma would help Pandora. But the cool thing is Regulus alone with Rhadamanthys in Saturn (not counting Sasha). I think they'll fight! This fight will be epic!
<hr noshade size="1">
Chinese scans with good quality: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=829595302
<hr noshade size="1">
189 - CAM RAW:
[2ch]

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/01-4.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/02-2.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/03-3.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/04-2.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/05-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/06-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/07-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/08-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/09-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/10-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/11-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/12-2.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/13-3.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/14-1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/Drustann/15-1.jpg

A short resume:

Pandora gets owned by Partita. Tenma saves her from certain death and beg his mother to stop that. Then she attacks Tenma who can't avoid.
He says that injury made by his own mother hurt a lot but doesn't hurt as much as what he is about to do. Tenma then says, smiling, to his mother that should be the first and last time he raises his hand on her. "Sorry, but there is no way I'm giving you my soul" says Tenma while his Pegasus Cloth turns into gold!

O_OThanks for the chinese scans in good quality, and also for the raw of the 189th chapter.
In this last chapter, the best thing of the chapter is when Tenma take in his Pandora, while Pandora is crying.

devaneon
July 19, 2010, 10:52 AM
I like this scene as well. Pandora is one of my favorite character at this manga.
I´m happy because Tenma will finally fight. I like him, he is a good protagonist but he lacks of fights. Well, at least we'll have a short one now.

Marche
July 19, 2010, 11:00 AM
I want to know one thing: Someone know when the next chapter in english will came out?????????????

devaneon
July 19, 2010, 08:58 PM
It has been slower to update (at onemanga) because of the problems with publishers. It takes much time to come out the scans with quality to be 'scanlated'. A few months ago the updates was weekly, but now has got slower.
But fortunately we still have this scanlations to read!

Maybe this weak we'll have chapter 187 at onemanga. Let's hope so!

devaneon
July 20, 2010, 04:57 PM
By the way, I would like to post something for those ones who doesn't know anything about The Lost Canvas.

A good opportunity to learn more about TLC is by watching the OVAS. I selected four videos (amv) to show you guys more about this series.

Albafica x Minos
(The favorite character in Japan: Pisces Albafica)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIPrWJulC0c&feature=related

Hasgard x Kagaho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7oUWrHeNAo&feature=related

Some cool scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J3hPCYYHmM

Alone, Tenma and Sasha:
[The three main characters]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sii0cSX8UDs&feature=related

I hope you enjoy it! ^^

Darth_Eagle
July 21, 2010, 06:53 AM
I want to know one thing: Someone know when the next chapter in english will came out?????????????

Be leniant lah! ;)

I understand it takes the Scanlation Team 1 week and 1 days after its published date :s to get the Magazine, another 1 WHOLE night to do the Scanning and maybe another night or 2 to Trim and Resize the HUGE RAW before can be sent to the Editors, then the Typesetter etc.

All the members of the team are holding real life jobs or schooling so can only do the Scanlation during the few free time they have.

Ya, I know everyone is being "pampered" previously for getting the GOOD Scanlation just before or right after the next chapter was released but well, real life issues have probably creep in for the scanlation team members apart from other factors like availability of the RAW due to the Crackdown by those Manga/Magazine Publisher. :darn

Be thankful that the Scanlation is not like almost a year overdue like previously. ;) Someone even got bored of waiting for the "Official" Scanlation back then and started doing a Half-Pass-Six Scanlation of LC! :facepalm

Marche
July 21, 2010, 07:33 AM
Be leniant lah! ;)

I understand it takes the Scanlation Team 1 week and 1 days after its published date :s to get the Magazine, another 1 WHOLE night to do the Scanning and maybe another night or 2 to Trim and Resize the HUGE RAW before can be sent to the Editors, then the Typesetter etc.

All the members of the team are holding real life jobs or schooling so can only do the Scanlation during the few free time they have.

Ya, I know everyone is being "pampered" previously for getting the GOOD Scanlation just before or right after the next chapter was released but well, real life issues have probably creep in for the scanlation team members apart from other factors like availability of the RAW due to the Crackdown by those Manga/Magazine Publisher. :darn

Be thankful that the Scanlation is not like almost a year overdue like previously. ;) Someone even got bored of waiting for the "Official" Scanlation back then and started doing a Half-Pass-Six Scanlation of LC! :facepalmYeah, I know than the members of theam are holding real live job or schooling.
I only wanted to know the time because I only recently have read the chapter, for a bit I waited the italian version of "Planet Manga", but from some weeks/months I have began to read the chapter who aren't still published.
So only the 2/3 chapter (in english) I have read weekly, the other chapter I have read without pause, for this I don't know the distance from chapter to chapter in english.
Sorry for mistake.

devaneon
July 27, 2010, 01:01 PM
I've got some informations about the drama-cd starring by Albafica.

- In begins with Sage giving him an order. There is an island called Yakushi which belong to the Sanctuary (or something like that). In that place all kind of medicinal herbs is cultivated. I´m not sure but I think Albafica is sent to that island.

- Albafica meets Aries Shion but... well, I have any information about they talk. =p

- Then we learn more about the past of Albafica. It's said he was found abandoned when he was just a newborn. Pisces Lugonis found him and decided raise him like his son. So Albafica grew up at Pisces temple and trained with Lugonis.

- At the same time Albafica becomes the golden saint of Pisces, Lugonis dies. It seems his death was (accidentaly) caused by Albafica poisoned blood (I´m not sure about this part)

- But then, someone really similar to Lugonis comes out in front of Albafica. He can't believe that since his master is dead. Then he finds out that guy wasn't Lugonis but a specter using his image. His name is Dryad Luco (or Lugo, whatever). He has the power of reading people's hearts and then change his appearance.

- Albafica fights him and wins by using Crimson Thorn.
[hr]
cam pictures from 190:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1557/lc1901.th.jpg (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/lc1901.jpg/)http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8641/lc1902.th.jpg (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/lc1902.jpg/)http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6877/lc1903.th.jpg (http://img838.imageshack.us/i/lc1903.jpg/)http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9775/lc1904.th.jpg (http://img691.imageshack.us/i/lc1904.jpg/)http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5417/lc1905.th.jpg (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/lc1905.jpg/)http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6007/lc1906.th.jpg (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/lc1906.jpg/)http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1743/lc1907.th.jpg (http://img261.imageshack.us/i/lc1907.jpg/)http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/587/lc1908.th.jpg (http://img44.imageshack.us/i/lc1908.jpg/)http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7474/lc1909.th.jpg (http://img405.imageshack.us/i/lc1909.jpg/)http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4931/lc190010.th.jpg (http://img299.imageshack.us/i/lc190010.jpg/)http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9199/lc190011.th.jpg (http://img836.imageshack.us/i/lc190011.jpg/)http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7474/lc190012.th.jpg (http://img822.imageshack.us/i/lc190012.jpg/)http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9550/lc190013.th.jpg (http://img245.imageshack.us/i/lc190013.jpg/)http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/516/lc190014.th.jpg (http://img339.imageshack.us/i/lc190014.jpg/)http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/4909/lc190015.th.jpg (http://img814.imageshack.us/i/lc190015.jpg/)http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3079/lc190016.th.jpg (http://img594.imageshack.us/i/lc190016.jpg/)

A small spoiler:

Tenma start fighting Partita. His Pegasus cloth turn into gold because of the blood of Virgo Asmita e his own cosmos. The fight is intense and Tenma is able to break the right arm of the specter.
Meanwhile, Pandora awakes. She realizes the fight between mother and son but she notice the is any specter or Athena Saint of Owl. So she wonders who is that person. Is she really Partita?
Back to the fight, Partita says she really wants Pegasus soul. She uses one of her attacks and completely destroy the Pegasus cloth! Then, she is about to kill him and takes his soul.

Until the next chapter...

Darth_Eagle
August 03, 2010, 03:16 PM
You want it, you get it.

English Scanlation for Chapter 187 is finally out :
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/saint_seiya_the_lost_canvas/c187/

Pardon for the very late release. :darn

devaneon
August 03, 2010, 06:25 PM
YAY! Thanks a lot, man!

I don't mind if it's late as long as you go on with this nice work! lol

Marche
August 04, 2010, 03:12 AM
Great chapter (thanks for having the english scans).

goldb
August 04, 2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the chapter! It's great to finally be able to read it in english.

revennge
August 04, 2010, 02:43 PM
It seems 2 spoiler pics ar out for 191.
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=849264699
My comments
It seems awesome, it seems we will see god cloth mode again.Previous time it was really cool, interesting what will be shown this time.

devaneon
August 04, 2010, 07:28 PM
This spoiler's been confirmed.

Two images, from 2ch:

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3593/ptxtm.jpg

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1583/98489872.jpg

The spoiler:

Tenma is perplexed about his golden cloth has been destroyed so easily. Partita then starts to extract Tenma's soul which takes the form of a Pegasus.
Pandora is surprised because Tenma's soul doesn't have a human form. She also says Partita have a strange power that materializes the soul.
Tenma tries to resist, but in vain. Tenma is almost unconscious and in his last effort he grabs part of his soul while Partita finally gets his soul.
The Pegasus wings is injured and on Tenma's shoulder the same injury comes out. Because of the wound (on the wing) a fragment of the soul (a feather-shaped fragment)
falls over the remnants of the Pegasus' cloth. Then the dead cloth goes divine! (I´m not sure about the end of the chapter. Sorry =p )

goldb
August 05, 2010, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the spoilers!!!
Some awesome stuff to look forward to :). So its a fragment of his soul that turns his gold cloth into his god one. Nice.

Marche
August 05, 2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the pics and for the summary.

devaneon
August 05, 2010, 06:50 PM
Hey guys, you can find the whole chapter 191 in here:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=850377467

---

I loved the chapter. Besides the beautiful panels the chapter was really intense. I´m looking forward to find out what happened with Tenma and who is Partita. I don't think she the real Partita at all.

Unfortunately we won't have a chapter on the next week. Japanese holiday or something like that.

Well, enjoy the images! ^^

Marche
August 07, 2010, 07:46 AM
I have seen all the pics, awesome!!!

Darth_Eagle
August 08, 2010, 09:13 AM
The English Scanlation of Chapter 188 is now ready :vbunny Thank you to the Nankh Team for the hard work of bringing us this release. :kissbunny

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/saint_seiya_the_lost_canvas/c188/

Three more chapters before we finally catch up with current release. :amuse

Ps : If anyone interested in downloading the chapter at a go, just say it and I'll post up the links. ;)

devaneon
August 08, 2010, 07:52 PM
Thanx a million, dude!

By the way, I´m interested in downloading it. ^^

Darth_Eagle
August 09, 2010, 04:06 AM
Here it is :)

Lost Canvas Chapter 188:
MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?h4fy3sjtm8zg05m) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/02yh62) | 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/file/VKa3MiAe/NankH_Saint_Seiya_-_The_Lost_C.html)

goldb
August 09, 2010, 04:33 AM
Its good to finally read the chapter and find out that Partita and Mesphistopheles have an agenda of their own, like most who want power have.

Marche
August 09, 2010, 11:52 AM
Great chapter.
Pandora come back, and we know what are the intention of Youma and Partita, if she is really her.
Only 3 chapter and will be catch up with the raw, also if I don't think than we will be able to do it.
Anyways thanks for the link and to Mangafox for the translation.

Darth_Eagle
August 09, 2010, 01:04 PM
Only 3 chapter and will be catch up with the raw, also if I don't think than we will be able to do it.

You mean? :blink

devaneon
August 09, 2010, 01:39 PM
They can! I want to believe! :tem

Partita and Yoma teamed up to get Pegasus' soul, but my doubt is: Is she really Partita? If so, is it her true purpose? On chapter 191 she seemed too calm despite seeing Tenma with the divine cloth.

Looking forward for chapter 192.

Darth_Eagle
August 17, 2010, 03:51 AM
Guess someone managed to get the Magazine earlier (courtesy of Gaia Inmortal Forum) :blink

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1407/817910.jpg

And check out WHY Pandora haven't heard of the Owl Specter or Saint before :

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6518/818820.jpg

My guess is, she used to be a Silver Saint as she seems quite powerful?

Also what we can look forward to for Next Dimension

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7659/756011.jpg

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3954507_Hoho_007.jpg (http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/3954507/Hoho_007.jpg.html) http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3954508_Hoho_009.jpg (http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/3954508/Hoho_009.jpg.html) http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3954509_Hoho_010.jpg (http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/3954509/Hoho_010.jpg.html) http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3954510_Hoho_012.jpg (http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/3954510/Hoho_012.jpg.html)

Can't wait for Friday to come!!!! :tem

Marche
August 17, 2010, 06:33 AM
Good imagine.
But for "Lost Canvas", someone knew what there is on the images.

devaneon
August 17, 2010, 10:18 PM
@Darth Eagle

It doesn't look like a silver cloth. I think Partita was something above the saints. Maybe she was part of a 'royal guard' or something, like Thanatos and Hypnos to Hades. I read in a forum that Athena is not Sasha but a older one.
I´m really looking forward to see this chapter!

Darth_Eagle
August 18, 2010, 10:56 AM
Ops! I forget to mention it here. :darn

What I meant is that Owl might be one of Athena's Saint during the Age of Myth (Hundreds and Thousand of years ago when Athena fought with Ares or Poseidon) but she could had done something seriously wrong which pissed off Athena :p that she was "erased" from "memory" and maybe even replaced by another.

That explained in a way why the current Pandora didn't know of such Saint or Specter as informations about her had been lost in time, like those 4 "Unknown" Cloths that is part of Athena's Army.

Hope in 2 days' time, I can see the full chapter. :amuse

devaneon
August 18, 2010, 12:48 PM
Chapter 192 - Spoiler
(by archange)

Tenma wears the God Cloth and Partita says God Cloth are the clothes closer to kamuis, the divine clothes used by the twelve gods of Olympus.
She is happy 'cause Tenma finally got his ‘god murderer form’. Then she attacks. Sorrowfully Tenma uses his Pegasus Ryuseiken. He completely destroys her surplice.

Then we have a flashback and Tenma can see her memories:

We see Athena from a past era. She says Partita (Who is her private warrior – above the saints) she wishes to Born as a human along with pegasus. Partita swears she would reincarnate as human too, then she could protect Pegasus until he grows up.

Tenma also see Partita (now being a mere human) dying in a forest. Yoma is looking at her with a sinister grin. He killed her (NT: This scene happens after Partita goes away from Pandora’s house along with Tenma). Before dying she regreats failing on her mission.

Flashback ends

Tenma hugs her and she says she was Just pretending being ‘evil’. She knew Tenma is strong but not strong enough. So she managed to return to help Tenma get his God Cloth. Then her body vanishes away.

Sorry the poor translation.

---

A few images:

http://img838.imageshack.us/i/746890.jpg/

http://img28.imageshack.us/i/747740.jpg/

http://img191.imageshack.us/i/748590.jpg/

http://img205.imageshack.us/i/749480.jpg/

Darth_Eagle
August 18, 2010, 01:54 PM
The Full Chapter for LC192 courtesy of Trevor :
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-trevor/article?mid=12674

And that of ND24, also courtesy of Trevor
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-trevor/article?mid=12655

goldb
August 18, 2010, 02:40 PM
Thank you guys, so I was completely wrong. Her intentions were indeed right, but not the way she went about it :s. Next chapter Pegasus marches on forward, now we're gonna go back to Ramadanthys and co and maybe get a reaction from Yoma.

devaneon
August 18, 2010, 03:14 PM
Thanx, Darth. But the images are tooo small! lol ^^

goldb, I was wrong as well. I thought Partita would be a evil creature like Lilith or something. I never imagined she would be a higher class warrior and a private servant of Athena.

Have you guys realized she and Athena were in Olympus? Well, at least I think they were ...

On the next chapter I think we'll have the conclusion of this arc. Maybe Yoma will come out at Uranus temple.

Looking forward, as always.

Darth_Eagle
August 19, 2010, 04:17 AM
Yub, they're at Olympus and this probably happen during the Age of Myth when Athena still uses her Original Body.

Anyhow, Wikipedia offer this infos about what happened
Before dying, she reminisces about her past in Olympus as the messenger of Athena, before both reincarnated as humans, and the night Yōma tried to kidnap Tenma.

Truth is finally revealed that after her revival, she disguises herself as Hades' guardian to spur Tenma's full potential and bestow the Pegasus God Cloth on him through battle, thus fulfilling the promise she made as Athena's emissary.

Lol! I keep thinking Athena Sasha Blood touches Tenma's Pegasus Cloth in Chapter 136 (Bondage courtesy of Pandora) & 137 (Tenma helping Sasha up) when it first did back in Chapter 135 when she tried to "exorcise" Hades. :P
Wow! Triple time of Blood Contact just in case! :D

Well, at least better than Albafica's and Lugonis' little "Blood Play" :s

Ps: Somehow this "Olympian Gods reborning as humans" is reminding me of this theory used in one of Christophor Pike's Book. Maybe somehow he had read of Saint Seiya before writing that book! :o

[hr]

The English Scanlation for Chapter 189 is out by Newbornankh Studios :D

MF (http://www.mediafire.com/?i47qm2mfavvi0np) | SS (http://www.sendspace.com/file/7hisn8) | 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/file/RqONYFE3/NankH_Saint_Seiya_-_The_Lost_C.html)

devaneon
August 19, 2010, 06:48 AM
Yep, at the end of her life she fulfilled what she had promissed to Athena and both of them are 'deities'. Pretty cool!
The funny thing is: Tenma has a 'devil father' and a 'divine mother'. Plus, his soul is mythological.

You think Tenma will use his God Cloth from now on? If so, it will be really cool!

Oh by the way, thanks for the chapter 189!

Marche
August 19, 2010, 07:16 AM
So the real Partita was an Athena saint from the past (perhaps "Age of Myth"), was reincarnated as a human for protects the Pegasus saint.
And she was killed from Youma (that bastard, he killed his own wife), and after having resurrected from Youma, she fought against Tenma for awakened his true power, so the fight was all a "fake".

goldb
August 19, 2010, 09:46 AM
Yep ^^ that's it in a nutshell. thanks for the chapter again darth-san :)

devaneon
August 24, 2010, 11:43 AM
I´m not sure if she was a saint. I mean, she seemed to be above the Athena saints.
Now we know why she is so strong, perhaps one of the strongest characters of LC.
[hr]
A brief spoiler is out. The most important thing said is:

Regulus x Rhadamanthys!

Darth_Eagle
August 24, 2010, 03:58 PM
Expected IMHO. He seems to have a thing to pick up with that guy from the expression on his face upon seeing him.

Maybe Rhadamanthys IS the one who killed the previous Leo Saint whom Regulus have some kind of close relationship with

Rowel
August 24, 2010, 08:27 PM
At last, REGULUS! :occa :occa :occa

PICTURES!! PICTURES!!

devaneon
August 25, 2010, 07:39 AM
A few images:
(2ch)

http://i36.tinypic.com/nnjhj7.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/34g69ub.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/14w7ew1.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/jud56q.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/4volg2.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/k53bkp.jpg

@Darth Eagle:

Yeah, maybe Rhadamanthys has killed the previous Leo saint and Regulus saw that and recognized Rhadamanthys. It would be really cool. The only doubt I have: How can Regulus win Rhada? I think Kardia's power will help him.

Darth_Eagle
August 25, 2010, 08:09 AM
Regulus learn fast and who knows, he might surpass Rhadamanthys

The only reason why he was defeated by Aiacos was because it was a Surprise Attack and Regulus might had been tired out from the fight with Violate at that time.

Ugh! I can't wait for Friday to come! :D

devaneon
August 25, 2010, 08:57 AM
Regulus can really learn faster than anyone, but Rhadamanthys has received an extra power. I think he'll receive a little help from someone. Maybe from Sysyphus, maybe from "Leo-past" (the previous Leo gold saint) or even from Kardia. But would be really cool if he win this fight by himself.

By the way, archange's just translated those pages:

Tenma: Oh oh, seems like you recovered your strengths.

Tenma: Do you intend to resume our fight ?

Pandore: No, I'm on my way now.

Pandore: There is some things I must definitely do.

Pandore: Fighting with you is now meaningless.

Tenma: I see...

Pandore: As a farewell gift, I have something to tell you.

-----------------------

Pandore: Alone is alive.

Pandore: He continuously impersonated Hades and used that power to slaughter many people.

Pandore: Not only the humans of this earth, but also the Saints and his own Specters.

Pandore: That guy is the most evil human in this world !

Pandore: Pff.

Pandore: Such a truth lets you speechless ?

-----------------------

Pandore: Pff.

Pandore: In the end, it was an unavoidable fate for both of you.

Tenma: Ouah !

Tenma: Hey Pandora !

Tenma: What's up suddenly ! That was dangerous !

Pandore: Don't worry.

Pandore: You won't have to carry the murder of your best friend.

-----------------------

Pandore: Because, I am the one who is going to kill him !

Pandore: Farewell Pegasus !

Tenma: Pa...

Tenma: Pandora !!

Tenma: Pandora !! Stop !!

----------------------

Yôma: And so we can close the curtain, Partita.

Yôma: N'hahahahahaha ! Super ! Splendid Partita-chan !

Yôma: You actually managed to ressurect the God Cloth in this era !!!

Yôma: That was quite a dream...

Yôma: A new huge recompilation of the mythology, done by the incredible artist I am !! Turn, turn, turn gods and humans...

Yôma: Thank you for your hard work Partita-chan.

Yôma: You were so cute, trying as much as possible to make it like you were following the same goals as me.

----------------------

Yôma: But I was serious on some points.

Yôma: N'hahahaha ! Bah, doesn't matter anymore !

Yôma: It's time for the next scene !

Yôma: N'ha....

Yôma: Oh, seems like it is about to begin.

Yôma: Wyvern... Oo no, rather "divine dragon" mister ?

Yôma: Let's see that !

Rowel
August 25, 2010, 10:24 AM
It seemed a very nice chapter! Fortunately Partita Yoma could not fool even for a second (yeah, she lost all my sympathy since that leseira of "hihihi, I was just pretending it was bad).
Pandora finally came to seem like a cool character. I'll be honest, it has sunk to an absurd speed in my taste. If recently she was the character I liked best in the LC after Violet, now I can not tell if she was not in a TOP10 ... I do not know now if I want it to appear a little more to see if it has a chance to recover, or who died soon before it becomes even more unattractive.

And finally, finally, Regulus. Let's see how it okay, I hope you work it right Shiori pq the work she has done so far with Regulus is more disjointed and flawed that my beard. In one chapter he gets all upset with the presence of Rada, the next chapter seems that he does not remember that there Rada, now back to react to it (if the spoiler explained right) ... it, s hard.

devaneon
August 25, 2010, 01:50 PM
I really like Pandora. She got a boring character at her fight against Valentine, but now she has recovered her awesomeness.

Archange wrote a more detailed spoiler about chapter 193:

Tenma quits Uranus temple, and Pandora catches up with him in her carriage. They throw light jokes at each other (Tenma says to Pandora that her makeup was swept by her tears). Pandora says to Tenma that she won t fight him, and reveals the truth about Alone. Tenma answers that somehow he knew that inside of him. And he is sure that sasha has understood it too. Pandora leaves, saying that she will kill Alone. Tenma thinks again about her face, and realizes that Pandora is really determined to die. Yoma is quite happy to see a ressurected God Cloth, and thinks that Partita was quite useful. He also figured out that she was lying to him, making look like she had the same goal, but that situation was quite amusing for him. Now he wants to see the next act: Rhada.

Rhada is alone in Saturnus, and since nobody is going to come back, he thinks he should as well leave and continue his way. A lion shaped cosmo is lurking in the temple shadows, while Rahda is in full light. Rhada says to regulus that he noticed that the gold saint was continuously stalking him, trying to hide his presence. Regulus, still in the shadows with a predator beast stare answers that he is observing him, his body, every of his movements, and that when he observes someone, he surpasses that person. Rhada end comparing him to a child, and Regulus says again 3-4 times that he will surpass him. Rhada launch a roar blast, but the same blast arrives in his back. Regulus has copied it. Regulus adds that by looking at Rhada, old memories came back. And he adds of course that he will surpass him. The catchlline for the next chapter says that Rhada has appeared in Regulus past.

Uow, Regulus! I have lots of expectations about him since he is a character with so much potential. I really hope we have more about the previous Leo saint and about Regulus and his 'magic copycat eyes'.

goldb
August 26, 2010, 07:35 AM
OMG, now this is a fight that I know will be amazing, Regulus vs Radamanthys; I can't wait.

devaneon
August 26, 2010, 11:49 AM
The images:
(credits: Hyogakun)

http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/tristantkaiser/saint%20seiya%20lost%20canvas%2026%20-%208%20-%202010/?action=view&current=RIMG1220.jpg

Unfortunately those are pics not scans, but it's ok! Scans will come tomorrow.

Man, this fight will be epic!

Darth_Eagle
August 26, 2010, 01:01 PM
Trevor had released the RAW but as usual, it's a bit small.

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-trevor/article?mid=12783

Will see if can *poke poke* the Clefairies to produce bigger Scans tomorrow night; they went "lazy" for the previous Chapter......

devaneon
August 27, 2010, 12:25 PM
Man, I don't know what to expect for the next chapter. Regulus looks 'happy' for someone who wants revenge.

What do you guys think about it?

goldb
August 27, 2010, 01:30 PM
Yeah same here, but he's like this during every fight; using it as a way to overcome his opponent and become stronger. I love his character. We're in for a real big fight imo.

devaneon
August 31, 2010, 11:36 AM
Hmm, that's right. Regulus is the guy who doesn't know anything about feelings. He doesn't discern love from hate and, according to him, 'only knows how to fight and overcome the enemies'.

We´ll have a big fight but I also hope a good story (aka: flashback. I´m pretty curious about Regulus past)
[hr]
SPOILER - CHAPTER 194:
(translation by: archange)

Chapter 194 - Lion memories

"You imited me quite well... and yet I wasn't believing you self proclamed claims about your observation capabilities. But... !! All of that only belongs to the range of human capacities." says Rhadamantis, very serious, while putting his helmet on. Regulus is directly hit by the Greeding Roar, which makes him spit blood and crash into the rubble.
"Haha, I asw everything in detail ! Ok, I lost some blood though." Regulus says that the learning is complete.
"I must acknowledge that a god's power is no joke, I never felt such a pain !! Bah, so I'll just have to surpass that level, right ?"
Rhada: "He is again saying that... is it only the foolish words of a brat ? Or else... does he have that much self confidence ?"
Regulus, with a disappointed face: "So ? Hmmm that's not optimal, I don't have wings unlike you".
Regulus use anyway the Greeding Roar he memorized. Rhada, quiet, tells him that he has an horrible aim. Suddenly, Rhada is disturbed when he sees the shade of a man superposed on Regulus. Regulus bites the helmet's left horn and breaks it.
Rhada: "Just now I saw a certain man's shape. Could it be that... you are related to him ?"
Regulus, spitting the horn: "Who are you talking about ? How could I know if you don't tell me his name ?"
Rhada: Leo Ilias !! The man who speaks to the earth/ground !! A man that I can't forget !!
Regulus: Fufu... you can't forget him... indeed, he is the first man who ever broke one of your horns.
Rhada: You were aiming for my horn since the beginning ?
Regulus: Yes. Is that memory deeply burnt on your eyes, a memory that can't go away ?
Regulus fetches the broken horn. "As for me, it's the most vivid of my memories, one that I thought about again and again, and you're part of it !"
We see behind Regulus a picture showing Rhada, with Valentine and skeleton guards around him.
Regulus: You still bear a scar ! Seeing it brings me back in the past... you got that wound from a man you cowardly murdered.
Regulus, who up to now was leasurely playing with the horn while smiling suddenly changes completely. He breaks the horn with an unusual anger on his face.
"You got that wound from my father, Leo Ilias !!"

Regulus longs to avenge his father!!

UOW! O_O
Superb! REALLY looking forward to see it!

goldb
September 01, 2010, 10:59 AM
I knew there had to be some sort of story behind their fight or something at stake here but I wouldn't have guessed that it would be what it is...

devaneon
September 01, 2010, 05:28 PM
Yep, I hadn't imagined something like that as well. But I really liked this "I'm son of the previous Leo saint and will avenge him" thing.

Ok, two images:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1739/df14b351c4e092ca8d54301.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4849/d03d4b2cdfe28fa98b13991.jpg

Leo Ilias is his name.

aiolia
September 02, 2010, 11:11 AM
Scans Lost Canvas 194 LQ

devaneon
September 02, 2010, 11:44 AM
FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Regulus is amazing. His personality is pretty cool. I really loved that panel where he's smiling with his face full of blood.
And what abour Ilias? I liked him a lot. Liked the fact he is older than most of saints.

This battle will be epic!

Marche
September 05, 2010, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the translation and for having post the pics.
The pics are awesome (also if some pics are really small), specially the one which Regulus father is behind him and that before of it.
So Regulus father was the previous Leo's saint.

devaneon
September 07, 2010, 11:14 AM
Spoiler - 195
(translated by archange)

Chapitre 195 - Ilias

"I saw that day again and again in my mind, the day when you killed my father !!"

Flashback, 10 years before
A middle aged man, with a suspicious look, is meditating in the nature. In short, a guy who reminds Toki (NDT Toki d'Hokuto no Ken http://www.hokutonoken.it/film/skd/personaggi/toki.jpg)
"Dad is so strange, he can feel the forest, the wind, the river and can also talk with it"
Régulus tries his best to catch a fish but to no success.
Ilias: "Régulus, that fish's fate is not to die today. You musn't go against it."
"But I'm hungry dad ! I want to catch that fish."
"Than you must talk to the fishes."
Ilias puts his hand in the water, and the fishes gather around it. Two fishes of this group go by themselves into Ilias hand.
"Today it will be these two ones. Thank them."
Régulus thinks that his father is really weird.
"I don't understand all the things you do dad, even with my eyes that can perceive anything."
"And, why two fishes ? You only eat vegetables..." asks Régulus.
"The earth told me that a guest was coming"
"A guest ?"
"A friend, the golden bull. Taurus Rasgado"
A young Rasgado crosses the river, completely wet. He came to bring back Ilias to the Sanctuary

That night, the three of them are around a campfire. Rasgado, surprised, asks to Ilias if Regulus is his son.
"Oh, and what abuot the mother ?"
"She is everywhere, in the wind, in the grass... she returned back to the earth."
"Hm, pardon me Ilias, I am not good when it comes to understand how to react to such a situation."
"Will you please understand that since my wife rests here, I don't want to go back to the Sanctuary ?"
"That's not the only reason" says Rasgado, who feels uncomfortable with such a strange guy.
"But Athena has not appeared yet, and the evil stars are already awakening. For now, the Sagittarius, Gemini, and myself are still newbies Gold Saints, who haven't reach their full power. The strength of the powerful Leo Gold Saint is important."
But Ilias goes into explanations about stars, which angers Rasgado.
Rasgado says that he will have to bring him back by strength, and is about to launcha Great Horn, but Regulus steps there to stop him.
Rasgado has no choice: "Since it is a Pope's order, I will stay here until you change you mind."
He sits there.

Dawn breaks. Rasgado is asleep, and a bit farther Ilias is cutting Regulus' hair, ith the Leo Cloth Pandora Box near him.
Régulus asks if they will go to the Sanctuary.
"Just for this one last time, I will be a warrior again, that's it." answers Ilias.
Régulus didn't notice that his father suffers from a lung hemorrhagy.
"The earth told me that the man of my destiny has arrived."
Rhadamantys, Valentine, and a group of skeleton guard make their way in the forest

goldb
September 08, 2010, 07:24 AM
Oh my god, that sounds so awesome. But why do they always give strong characters such handicap? I can't wait for the raw for this one :)

devaneon
September 08, 2010, 03:48 PM
Some images:
(Credits: deviation06.blog56.fc2.com)

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5760/lost860.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7462/lost861.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6896/lost862.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1268/lost863.jpg

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/2162/lost864.jpg

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7822/lost866.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1093/lost865.jpg

goldb
September 09, 2010, 06:37 AM
I love the 2nd and Last images; Ilias looks so badass :faint, and Radamanthys and his subordinates too.

devaneon
September 14, 2010, 03:30 PM
Ilias is a mix of Hoenheim (Fullmetal Alchemist) and a hippie. lol
I really liked him. Unfortunately he'll cut his hair and beard. I'd like to see him using his Leo cloth with this hippie look.
[hr]

http://the-lost-canvas.kazeo.com/Chapitres-The-Lost-Canvas-Spoil-Scan-et-Trad/Chapitre-195-MAJ-09-09-2010,a2004430.html

(credits: All4Seiya)

---

Man, Ilias rules!
[hr]
Chinese scans with better quality:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=885476607
[hr]
SPOILER - CHAPTER 196

196 - The day of destiny

He is in na abandoned village. Ilias wears his gold cloth and puts on his helmet. Skeleton guards arrive, led by Zelos. They came on behalf of Pandora to not only kill the Gold Saints, but also the people accompanying them (from the village).

"Everyone ... even the children?" - Ilias question, who coughs loudly and doesn’t seem to want to fight.

"We will not leave alive the last person who could have a role in the fate of the world" replied Zelos laughing

"What a shame," says Ilias

Ilias: “Specters. What can immortality be so pleasant? The flowers wither but leave its seeds, water becomes rain that merges with the sea. The human life is also part of this cycle. The circle must be respected. I don’t understand why are working so hard to extend life, when your souls are so lonely. For once return to dust.

Ilias launches blow at the speed of light after his sermon.

All the specters die, but Ilias feel something bigger coming through the Woods.

"What are you here. Would you please stop scaring this land? Your cosmos is full of youth, but it’s so violent. A true Wyvern."

Radamanthys comes out behind him in the air.

"Sorry but I have no time to hear the complainings of a retired old Lion

“I'll be pleased to kill you quickly!! On behalf of Hades-sama!"

Radamanthys cosmo cause a large fire in the forest.

Ilias: These are the horns of the one who breaks the circle of life. I'll have to break them!"

So far Ilias was sitting.

Scene changes.

Hasgard is evacuating villagers with Regulus in his arms. He wake up and ask for his father. Hasgard replied that he is fighting the specters to give them the chance to Regulus and the villagers to escape. He assures to Regulus he’ll be back soon.

“Your waiting will be in vain, becase the Leo Saint will not come be. But anyways, soon you’ll be together in hell” – Valentine arrives in front of Hasgard and the villagers. Hasgard start a fight with the specter.

Regulus then runs to the village to find his father.

A villager says it’s too dangerous to a young boy going into that village at that time.

Regulus: "My heart beats fast. I can understand this fear, but it is the same as when my mom left us." – then he keeps running

Regulus comes to town and go to Radamanthys, with a triumphant expression, holding the silhouette of his father.

Regulus arrives the village and see Radamanthys with a triumphant expression. And on the ground lies his father.

His fears were not unfounded! What happened to the powerful lion?!

Darth_Eagle
September 17, 2010, 06:09 PM
LC196 Raw by Trevor
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-trevor/article?mid=13003

And the Chinese Scanlation
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=890313235

devaneon
September 17, 2010, 09:02 PM
Yay! Thanx, Darth.

I really liked this chapter. I was missing Valentine and fortunately he came out in this flashback along with Radamanthys.
Ilias is a great character but unfortunately I think he bit the dust... =/

Darth_Eagle
September 21, 2010, 01:37 PM
Lost Canvas 197 Spoiler as posted by Favorite55

Radamanthys is stepping on Illias

Rhada: "This is for those who don't respect the battlefield. How Ridiculous , you thought you could face me while you have a deadly lung disease"
Radamanthys sends Illias flying

Ilias: The light of my star is fading away. my body would have not been able to survive another day.
Régulus: Father! Wait, father!
Ilias: Régulus... what are you doing here?
Illias watches a star n the sky become really bright

Ilias: The old star disappears while a new one arises. Then..

Rhada: "There was a kid here too, I'll kill him too."

Ilias stands up and then sits down to his Shaka like pose

Ilias: Wyverne, your horns won't hurt that kid.
Radamanthys: what? you think you can protect him in that state

Ilias: when an old star fades away, a new one shines even brighter. thats the law of the universe
Radamanthys: dont make me laugh, lets see if what you say is true

Radamanthys attacks with his Greeding Roar.

Ilias: Leave Regulus, you have to keep going. Future awaits you

Ilias projects plasma with all his body

Valentine and Rasgado notice a violent energy coming from the forest
Rasgado: Illias Lightning Plasma disappeared the fire in the forest

Valentine: Rhadamantys Sama!
Valentine leaves to see what happened with Rhada

In the forest, Illias is stuck to a tree with Rhada's horn in his chest.
Rhada: damm I thought I could kill them both with my horns, did he really gave his life just to brake one of my horns?

Radamanthys picks up his helmet while whispering: "Destiny... ?"

Régulus runs crying through the forest.
"Régulus... Régulus, my life ends here. But I'll always be there. You have eyes that can let you see anything, feel anything. You have the potential to do anything you want, Regulus. Thats what the earth told me."
end of flashback.

Radamanthys: I see, so you were that kid ?
Régulus: I always remember that day. My father's voice,your breathing, your techniques, your energy, your attacks, your speed. everything, everything, I memorized everything!
Radamanthys: Idiot !! I'm not the same I was 10 years ago!!
Régulus: I already noticed that!! but I dont care if you're a human or a god, as long as you exist I'll surpass you!

LIGHTNING PLASMA!

Sheesh! Poor Regulus is left to "fetch for himself" the next 5 years before Sisyphus found him and bring him to The Sanctuary. :darn

devaneon
September 21, 2010, 10:50 PM
Man, what chapter! O_O

Poor Regulus... To see his father dying in a such brutal death... Despite having this tragic past he is a 'happy' character.

Looking forward for the images!

Rowel
September 22, 2010, 09:36 AM
Scans LQ by All4Seiya
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4274/saintseiyagslc001.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7671/saintseiyagslc002.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7524/saintseiyagslc003.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6677/saintseiyagslc004.jpg
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8277/saintseiyagslc005.jpg
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1496/saintseiyagslc006.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2047/saintseiyagslc007.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2613/saintseiyagslc008.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4868/saintseiyagslc009.jpg
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2949/saintseiyagslc010.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/814/saintseiyagslc011.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9383/saintseiyagslc012.jpg
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3327/saintseiyagslc013.jpg
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8431/saintseiyagslc014.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5917/saintseiyagslc015.jpg
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8251/saintseiyagslc016.jpg
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2760/saintseiyagslc017.jpg
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1672/saintseiyagslc018.jpg
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9027/saintseiyagslc019.jpg

Only 3 images maximum allowed using [img] tag

devaneon
September 23, 2010, 06:22 PM
Really liked this chapter. Ilias death was pretty tragical and violent. I just wanted to see a bit more from Hasgard vs Valentine.

Well, now onward into battle! I don't know how Regulus will win this one cause Radamanthys seems to be stronger than him. Maybe both Regulus and Rada will die together.

Marche
September 25, 2010, 12:15 PM
Really liked this chapter. Ilias death was pretty tragical and violent. I just wanted to see a bit more from Hasgard vs Valentine.

Well, now onward into battle! I don't know how Regulus will win this one cause Radamanthys seems to be stronger than him. Maybe both Regulus and Rada will die together.I agree with you, with everything that you said, also that Radamanthys and Regulus will die together.

devaneon
September 28, 2010, 04:48 PM
"Micro" spoiler: 198
crédits: 2ch
[confirmed]

The chapter starts with Alone in his studio. He says the battle between Leo and Wyvern is like a projection of the battle between humans and gods.
Radamanthys rejects Regulus blow. The young Leo saint is hit by Wyvern attack. Then, Regulus tries to copy the Athena Exclamation by himself. This is a forbidden kind of attack used by three golden saints. The attack is innefective 'cause it's just an imitation. Regulus doesn't give up, he is going to try it again. Then, the twelve zodiac constellations comes out behind Regulus.

Placed proper spoiler tag

I think Regulus will be helped to use the Athena Exclamation properly. Maybe the spirits of Ilias and Sysyphus will come out on the next chapter!

Darth_Eagle
September 29, 2010, 12:40 PM
Last Page Spoiler

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/Peuplier/regt.jpg

Can't wait to see the Full Chapter in person this Friday :s

devaneon
September 29, 2010, 01:20 PM
Outstanding image!

Here comes a new final blow!

---

More images:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7008/lost875.jpg

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2998/lost877.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3262/lost878.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1232/lost879.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5871/lost880.jpg

goldb
October 01, 2010, 10:45 AM
Oh my god that looks so cool!! the Athena exclamation is awesome...

thanks guys for all the pics...

devaneon
October 13, 2010, 04:49 PM
Chapter 199
Confirmed
Source: 2ch

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/461/14juyz1ef33.th.jpg (http://img440.imageshack.us/i/14juyz1ef33.jpg/) http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/355/14juyz2ef33.th.jpg (http://img837.imageshack.us/i/14juyz2ef33.jpg/) http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/2379/1479w113149.th.jpg (http://img571.imageshack.us/i/1479w113149.jpg/)

Spoiler:

Regulus has learned all about the other gold saints. He says when he started living on sanctuary his life is like a living dream, because he felt blessed to be among those incredible men. Then he uses a new blow: Zodiac Clamation
Rhadamanthys roars with pain but he says that technique wasn't enough to defeat him.
A great amount of blood flows from Regulus head. He's got desperate. Rhadamanthys says he was fightning pushing himself through the limit and that technique (Zodiac Clamation) wasn't mastered at all, so Regulus would die by its own hands.

Flashback: Sysiphus is in front of Regulus. He says he is talking to the wind... he is talking to his elder brother: Ilias, the previous Leo saint. He says Ilias is in everywhere and despite Regulus can't see him, he is always close to him.
Back to the present... Regulus is crying saying he has eyes that can see and understand everything, but these eyes couldn't never see something that always been close to him...
A huge explosion destroy completely Saturn's temple and open a hole on Lost Canvas. Rhadamanthys is perplexed but in front of him there is only an empty Leo cloth.

Is Rhadamanthys the winner of this battle? Next chapter colour pages
[hr]
Chapter 200 - The dialogue with Earth

Radamanthys: The only thing that remained of him was his armor. It seems that this is the human limit. You ... you still alive? Until recent times had not even track your attacker cosmo ... Did not you use all your power? What do we think away from me after having pulled your armor?

Regulus: No... actually, I just wanted to see my homeland.

Radamanthys spreads its wings.

Radamanthys: All right, then say goodbye to her. Bye

Regulus appears behind Radamanthys.

Radamanthys: Behind my ...!?

Regulus: I do not think it necessary to say goodbye, because when this is over will go back to her Do not you think?

Regulus smiles.

Radamanthys: What? Is atmosphere has changed completely ...!?

Rhada tries to attack but Regulus reappears behind him.

Radamanthys: He did it again!? I can not answer what you are doing at all... It seems that you are using the wind or something like that against me. Why him? No. Why here? It is as if I had lost only in the depths of a forest ... This feeling is ...

To Radamanthys it comes to his mind the figure of Ilias.

Radamanthys: It's like a breath of wind.

Regulus penetrates Radamanthys's chest with a blast of air.

Radamanthys: What is what you've done damn? My heart ... the heart of a god ... How are you so strong without your cloth ... Why?

Radamanthys: I see ... your body seems to be made miserable wind .... you're already ...

Regulus: So I'm part of the land. I can hear the voice of my father. This is the world which my father understood. I've been looking for that. I lost so much in the way but finally I could find my father. This is ... dialogue with the earth! Lightning Bolt!

The Heart of a god is destroyed! Regulus is going to the land of his father!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=909222943

Marche
October 14, 2010, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the images and the spoilers.
Regulus is really amazing.

•Sasuke•
October 19, 2010, 02:17 AM
SS TLC chapter 201 Spoiler pics

Cam pics
http://thumbnails17.imagebam.com/10285/246465102846986.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/246465102846986) http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/10285/a03c95102847001.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/a03c95102847001) http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/10285/397cd8102847016.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/397cd8102847016)

Full chapter Here click (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=41250340&p=289498308)

Marche
October 19, 2010, 02:48 PM
SS TLC chapter 201 Spoiler pics

Cam pics
http://thumbnails17.imagebam.com/10285/246465102846986.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/246465102846986) http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/10285/a03c95102847001.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/a03c95102847001) http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/10285/397cd8102847016.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/397cd8102847016)

Full chapter Here click (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=41250340&p=289498308)Thanks.
So seem that Rhadamanthis is still alive.
But above all I want to know what say Pandora.

devaneon
October 19, 2010, 10:11 PM
Pandora says:

Alone, it's time for you to give me back what is mine

What she tried to mean is simply "Give me Hades back!".

Awesome chapter!

•Sasuke•
October 25, 2010, 04:11 AM
Chapter 202 Spoiler (9 page)

Here click
http://thumbnails19.imagebam.com/10373/d5b66b103729856.gifhttp://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10373/b88e3e103729862.gifhttp://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/10373/0746c7103729868.gif
(http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=41333137&p=290341699)

devaneon
October 31, 2010, 01:28 AM
Chinese scans in HQ:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=923772844

Credits: Tieba.baidu

+

Some images from the OVA's 2nd season:

http://www.ssiceplanet.net/noticias/data/upimages/subfolders/animelc/lc2daop.jpg

http://www.ssiceplanet.net/noticias/data/upimages/subfolders/animelc/degel_kardia.jpg

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3866/lc203.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4747/lc205.jpg

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2079/lc201.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2459/lc202.jpg

•Sasuke•
November 04, 2010, 09:46 AM
Spoiler Chapter 203

http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/10516/19b85f105156578.gifhttp://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10516/e7dbaf105156581.gifhttp://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/10516/d1608d105156583.gif

Here more pics (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=41528008&p=291820096)

devaneon
November 05, 2010, 07:38 AM
Man, this chapter was really violent with lots of gore images. I think Shiori might be pissed off when drew this one lol

But I really like it!

Thanx for the images.

Marche
November 05, 2010, 04:43 PM
I am on my cellphone because I have some problems on my pc.
So I can't see very well the pics.
So can someone give me a summaries?
Thanks.

devaneon
November 07, 2010, 08:48 AM
Radamanthys arrives at Alone's temple. Alone marks his picture with a 'x' and at the same time the body of the kyoto is sliced. Both his left leg and arm are severed. Pandora yells at him saying she would handle Alone herself. Suddenly Radamanthys, with his last effort, jumps and tries to hit Alone, but his real target is Athena's picture.
He breaks the seal of Athena made by that picture and give her power back. He did that trusting in a fair holy war between Athena and the real Hades.

Something like that...

•Sasuke•
November 11, 2010, 12:01 PM
SS Tlc 204 Cam Pics
Here 7/14 pics (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=41677843&p=291821243)
[hr]
+ Full Cam Raw 204 http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/10615/b2201f106144837.gifhttp://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/10615/7a043b106145150.gif

here more pics (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=41677843&p=292909265)

Marche
November 14, 2010, 11:23 AM
Now my pc is alright.
So I have seen the pics, but anyways I have not understood the page before the last, I have not understood to what happened to Pandora.

Rowel
November 14, 2010, 07:41 PM
Scans (HQ) by Baidu

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2029/dd7857dc214d7d1e95ee375.th.jpg (http://img100.imageshack.us/i/dd7857dc214d7d1e95ee375.jpg/) http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/3108/bf38d6898dd34858c9fc7a5.th.jpg (http://img686.imageshack.us/i/bf38d6898dd34858c9fc7a5.jpg/) http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7425/a3291ea305d583c14610645.th.jpg (http://img809.imageshack.us/i/a3291ea305d583c14610645.jpg/) http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/4319/3e21ca043e5dfb310308815.th.jpg (http://img813.imageshack.us/i/3e21ca043e5dfb310308815.jpg/) http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2051/2bc7996f6d3243b14216942.th.jpg (http://img257.imageshack.us/i/2bc7996f6d3243b14216942.jpg/) http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5595/dbc52e114ded939af6039e2.th.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/dbc52e114ded939af6039e2.jpg/) http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1443/842ad78fa3bcc858b21bba2.th.jpg (http://img214.imageshack.us/i/842ad78fa3bcc858b21bba2.jpg/) http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6356/c1321453f6d47752377abe2.th.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/i/c1321453f6d47752377abe2.jpg/) http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6691/09c5f0e5b21ede64b838202.th.jpg (http://img686.imageshack.us/i/09c5f0e5b21ede64b838202.jpg/) http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7215/9b0d1c9b89d0bd426f068c2.th.jpg (http://img821.imageshack.us/i/9b0d1c9b89d0bd426f068c2.jpg/) http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9156/f3e29dd9682ca32cd1164e2.th.jpg (http://img207.imageshack.us/i/f3e29dd9682ca32cd1164e2.jpg/) http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4517/d6ebd91c04c9ffbe1ad5762.th.jpg (http://img251.imageshack.us/i/d6ebd91c04c9ffbe1ad5762.jpg/) http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/5771/a5e3dfc94c920355bf09e62.th.jpg (http://img573.imageshack.us/i/a5e3dfc94c920355bf09e62.jpg/) http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4933/53161c0cf939a5ad37d1222.th.jpg (http://img227.imageshack.us/i/53161c0cf939a5ad37d1222.jpg/) http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3139/7b0a7956f0986312d009062.th.jpg (http://img695.imageshack.us/i/7b0a7956f0986312d009062.jpg/) http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5752/48ae4d5257fd37161138c22.th.jpg (http://img220.imageshack.us/i/48ae4d5257fd37161138c22.jpg/) http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9620/ec06a30a34e1ee7ae824883.th.jpg (http://img717.imageshack.us/i/ec06a30a34e1ee7ae824883.jpg/) http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5451/ef3f59f83c8b0294b58f313.th.jpg (http://img541.imageshack.us/i/ef3f59f83c8b0294b58f313.jpg/) http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6665/a032aaf6c3095c24dcc4743.th.jpg (http://img816.imageshack.us/i/a032aaf6c3095c24dcc4743.jpg/)

devaneon
November 16, 2010, 10:36 PM
Spoiler Chapter 205

Sasha recovered her goddess power. She uses its power to save the saints who turned into stone. Yato and Yuzuriha are saved!
Shion meets Mephistopheles Youma but then Tenma comes out to fight his father.

Marche
November 17, 2010, 01:52 PM
Seem a good chapter.
Anyways I still (also after the HQ scan) I have not understood what happened to Pandora (I have see only that she is safe, perhaps she will try to take back Hades's soul).

•Sasuke•
November 18, 2010, 03:39 AM
Some pics of Ch 205
http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/10710/061bd5107098052.gif
Here more (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=41827215&p=292910115)

devaneon
November 18, 2010, 11:32 AM
Marche, Pandora was "launched" safely to Earth by Radamanthys. That was quite nonsense, but oh well... it's a manga. lol

All images in LQ:

http://img842.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=205ae.jpg

-----

Amazing chapter! Yato and Yuzuriha are back. I am really looking forward to see those two back to action, mainly Yato.
And what about Youma? Simply one of the best LC's characters ever!

Tenma vs Youma is pretty good, but I'd rather to see Aspros vs Youma!

Marche
November 18, 2010, 12:05 PM
Marche, Pandora was "launched" safely to Earth by Radamanthys. That was quite nonsense, but oh well... it's a manga. lol

All images in LQ:

http://img842.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=205ae.jpg

-----

Amazing chapter! Yato and Yuzuriha are back. I am really looking forward to see those two back to action, mainly Yato.
And what about Youma? Simply one of the best LC's characters ever!

Tenma vs Youma is pretty good, but I'd rather to see Aspros vs Youma!Thanks for your answer about Pandora.
For the 205's chapter great that Yato and Yuzuriha are back, and I agree with you about Youma character, great.

devaneon
November 22, 2010, 10:51 PM
Images in HQ:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=937951955

Credits: Tieba.baidu
[hr]
Spoiler from chapter 206 is out earlier!

Spoiler - 206
Confirmed

Youma shows a scene from the future. We can see Seiya (the Pegasus from the present times) sleeping in a wheelchair. Tenma is wondering who is that guy who is identical to him. Youma says he could change that future.
Then, Youma send Shion to Marvelous Room. There he meets Gemini Aspros who was imprisioned on that parallel world. Both help each other and manage to break free.
Gemini Aspros is now in front of Mephistopheles Youma once again!

One thing to say: Best.Chapter.Of.The.World.
[hr]
The complete spoiler in english:
(trad: archange)

Yôma: So you want to settle things with your father ? But you know, it's not good to stray from your path. You're not like Shion-sama, you still have a role to play Tenma. Your duty is to go to that god-impersonating boy, this Alone, and kick his ass, isn't it ? So ditch that Shion-sama and go to Alone, so that my scenario will be completely done.

Shion: You want Tenma to leave ?

Tenma: What are you talking about Méphisto !! I'll destroy you right here...

Yôma: Don't be a nuisance, Tenma. You have to make a rumble in the Heavens (tenkai). You'll use that godkiller power for me, to create a new mythology that will swallow the humans and gods, that's the story I wrote !! Your mother gave her life for that God Cloth, are you going to disregard that ?

Tenma: You're wrong ! She didn't sacrificed herself for your scheme !!

Shion: I see, and so you came to get rid of me, Méphisto. Indeed, I am useless in your scénario.

Tenma: Shion ! You're not as insignificant as what he says, don't mind him !

Shion: It's ok Tenma. That guy is dangerous, I feel uneasy just by looking at him.... And what does he mens by using your fate in his "scenario" ? He want to create a uproar in this Holy War and in the Heavens (tenkai)... ? I feel like something beyond the humans is crawling under his skin. Am I wrong about that, Mephisto ?

Yôma: And I thought you were just a newbie... You always had a sharp mind since your youth... That's a pain in the ass, but I'll explain why I sant to erase you from this world. Here we are at the futures' crossroads !! The scenery changes thanks to Yôma's power.

Shion and Tenma see a man in a wheelchair.

Yôma: That man is the next era's Pegasus... Seiya !!! In about 200 years he will become a Saint, and after many battles he will kill the gods (note: no way to tell singular or plural here in japanese) and will aim for the Heavens (tenkai). But that's not the future I wish. I want that the big crazy spree between the humans and gods to happen in our era, because of Tenma !!

Yôma pinpoints his Marvelous Room on Shion, who is swallowed in.
But at that moment, Aspros shows out of his Another Dimension, with Shion and Dôko on his shoulders.

•Sasuke•
November 25, 2010, 02:52 AM
Some Pics SS TLC 206 (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=41962815&p=294780436)

devaneon
November 29, 2010, 10:04 AM
Pics from 206 (HQ): http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=942365073
(credits: tieba.baidu)

Aaaaand:

Spoiler 207
source: 2ch
Trad: archange

第207話 鬼兄弟
Chapter 207 - Demon brothers

Tenma is surprised to see someone irrupting suddenly, and Yôma seems a bit annoyed.
Yôma: I thought that sending you in the Marvelous Room would kill you. Can't you stop bothering me ? Dear Gemini big brother (nii chan). Aspros !!
Aspros makes a "Pfft".
Aspros: Kill me ? What a joke. Using such a pathetic dimensional space won't work against me.
Yôma: Tss. Worthy of Mr Elite, who was aiming for the Pope's seat. You're not to be taken lightly !!
Tenma is relieved to see that Aspros saved Shion, and he also notices that Aspros is holding Dôko too. Suddenly, Aspros launches Shion and Dôko in his direction.
Aspros: I picked them on the way. That's your farewell gift. Now take them with you, hurry up, and don't get lost on your way.
Tenma is perplexed with that behavior.
Tenma: What are you talking about ? You barge in and take the lead ? I have some good reasons to hold a grudge against that devil !! He has manipulate my fate and the fate of everyone around me !! I even...
Tenma: Killed my mother because of him...
Aspros: Pfft. What caught Deutros' eye ? You're such a crybaby.
Tenma: Deu... teros ?
Tenma: Who is it ?
Aspros: If you wish to fight that devil, Pegasus, you have at least to be called a demon !!!
At the mention of the word "demon", Tenma sees, surprised, a fighting aura similar to the magma expanding around Aspros.
Tenma: Stop that !! Shion and Dôko are weakened ! You're going to kill them !!
Aspros: That's what will happen if you stay here. I don't really care about what happens to them, and I don't care either about the grudge you have with this devil.
Tenma: This feeling...
Aspros: I am a man who can go as far as killing his own unique little brother in this world, his half, to reach my goals.
Tenma: He looks like him...
Tenma understands: Little brother ? Could it be that...
Aspros: My brother and myself are demons. Twins that fate forced to kill each other .
For a moment, Aspros has blackeyes like Saga.
Aspros: And we were manipulated by one drop of that devil !!
The Kanon Island's demon shape appears on Aspros.
Tenma: Your brother.. Kanon island's demon !!! A drop... you killed each other... I see, demon, your fate was also twisted by Yôma... a mutual fratricide you said ? So it's like me and my mother...
Aspros: If you understand, hurry up and leave with the other two !!! You wanted tobecome stronger so that nobody would die around you, right ? ISn't it what you said on Kanon island Tenma... so if you understand that, go on your way !!!
Tenma: Understood. I'll let it go off that devil. I have to protect these two...
Tenma goes, carrying Shion and Dôko on his shoulders. Yôma, displeased, tries to stop Shion by stopping time, but it doesn't work.
Yôma: That's your doing, bastard ? Dear nii-chan.
Aspros: Pfft. A great knowledge is required to become Pope. For an example, the universe expansion speed or the speed of light are constant for an observer, but on the contrary the perception of time is relative to the observer... I cut the space where we were, and we are now in an another dimension constantly moving at lightspeed. So to say, we are in a place where the time is always fluctuating.

They are facing each other in the Another Dimension.
Aspros: You can't stop time anymore. The devil is going to leave the stage.
Yôma laughs, but his eyes becomes also very serious.
Yôma: That's fun to follow someone else's script. But it is not such a bad stage for executing your death sentence.

◇Victory or defeat of Yôma ?A fated fight !
Color pages next week, 25 pages chapter, and information on the OVA season 2

Note: There is a lot of mentions about demon (Aspros) /devil (Yôma). In japanese it is oni (鬼)/akuma (悪魔) both of these terms meaning demon, but that also means demon-ogre / demon-devil. The first word rather gives a feeling focusing on destruction while the second is rather focusing on evil.

Marche
November 30, 2010, 01:59 PM
Very good.
Also if Yoma is a great character, I hope that he will die here, against Aspros (because in someway we can say that is it a 2 vs 1).

•Sasuke•
December 02, 2010, 01:41 AM
SS TLC 207 Some pics HERE (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=42094127)

devaneon
December 03, 2010, 12:33 AM
The opening of the OVA's 2nd season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uaXyaOUm8s&feature=player_embedded

FREAKING EPIC!

•Sasuke•
December 03, 2010, 12:47 PM
The raw is out on trevor's blog
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-trevor/article?mid=13728

devaneon
December 07, 2010, 01:58 AM
And the script:

Trad: Archange
P01

Tenma: Who ...
Tenma: Who is it?
Yoma: And damn ...
Yoma: But I thought I made you skin by sending you the Marvelous Room.
Yoma: You'd like to leave me alone?

P02-03

Yoma: Eh, my big brother (nii chan) Gemini, Aspros!
Tenma: Aspros ... Gemini ... !
Aspros: Pfft.
Aspros: Kill myself? What a joke.
Aspros: Use dimensional space too shabby against me will not work.
Yoma: Tss. Worthy of Mr. Elite, who sought the position of Pope.
Yoma: You are not to be taken lightly!

P04
Tenma: A Gold Saint ...
Tenma: He rescued Shion?
Tenma: It takes someone else ...
Tenma: It's ...
Tenma: It's ... !
Tenma: Do ...
Tenma: Dôko!
Tenma: What terrible burns!

P05
Tenma: Wow!
Tenma: Huh?
Tenma: What?
Aspros: I have collected way.
Aspros: Consider them as a gift of separation.

P06
Aspros: Come go with them and you do not lose on the road.
Tenma: But what are you talking about?
Tenma: You disembark at once and do it all at your convenience ...
Tenma: I have good reason to be angry with this devil!
Tenma: This guy has handled my destiny and my entourage! And then ...
Tenma: Because of his stratagems my mother and I are ...

P07
Aspros: But what has attracted the attention of Deuteros? I see only one whiner.
Tenma: Deu ... teros?
Tenma (who is?)
Aspros: If you want face this devil, Pegasus ...

P08-09
Aspros: Know that you should at least be called a demon!
Tenma: Demon?

P10
Tenma (What ... is his fighting spirit?)
Tenma: (Simply releasing sprayed the area, as eaten by magma!)
Tenma: Stop!
Tenma: Dôko and Shion are weak, you'll kill them!
Aspros: I do not care.
Aspros: That could happen if you stand there.
Aspros: I do not care about their fate.
Aspros: And your resentment towards this devil ...
Aspros: ... does not concern me.

P11
Tenma: (This impression ...)
Aspros: I am a man who is able to kill her only brother in this world, ...
Aspros ... his half, to reach its goal.
Tenma: (He looks like ...)
Tenma: Younger brother?
Tenma: Could it be that ...
Aspros: Me and my brother are demons.
Aspros: Twins that fate forced to kill each other.

P12-13
Aspros: And that's one of the drops of this devil who manipulated us!
Tenma: (His brother ...)
Tenma (the demon of the island Kanon!)
Tenma: (A drop ...)
Tenma (Killing each other ...)
Tenma: (I see, your fate has been the prey of Yoma ...)
Tenma: (A reciprocal fratricide you he said?)
Tenma: (So this is like me with my mother ...)
Aspros: If you know, hurry up to go with those two!

P14
Aspros / Deuteros: "I do not want to let someone die."
Aspros / Deuteros: That's why you wanted to get stronger, right?
Aspros / Deuteros: Remember you in Kanon Island, Tenma ...
Aspros / Deuteros: So if you know, go away! "

P15
Tenma: OK.
Tenma: I'll drop this devil to you.
Tenma: I need to protect those two ...
Yoma: Oy oy Tenma!
Yoma: You, you can leave, but you leave me here Shion!
Yoma: shit! I'm forced ...
Yoma: To stop the time!

P16
Yoma: Huh?
Yoma: The time did not stop.
Yoma: Shion has just slip through our fingers.

P17
Yoma: It's your fault, asshole?
Yoma: Dear Big Brother?
Aspros: An immense knowledge necessary to become Pope.
Aspros: For example, the rate of expansion of the universe ...
Aspros: ... or the speed of light to an observer are immutable.
Aspros: But the perception of time, however, varies depending on the observer ...
Aspros: I cut the space in which we are, and we now move into another dimension at the speed of light.
Aspros: In other words ...

P18-19
Aspros: We are in a place where time is constantly fluctuating.
Aspros: You are no longer able to stop time.
Aspros: The devil Mephistopheles will make his exit from the stage.

P20
Yoma: N'ha. N'haha!
Yoma: It's more fun to follow the script of another.
Yoma: It's not a bad scene representation, right?
Yoma: We will play your killing!

◇ Victory or defeat Yoma? A predestined battle!

[hr]
Spoiler - 208
Confirmed

Chapter 108 - God of Time

Aspros: The space contained inside this dimennsion is moving at lightspeed. I finally trapped you, devil !! You can't escape to an another dimension, and manipulating the time is also impossible !!! You're just a powerless imp now.

Yôma dons his Surplice, lughing loudly.

Yôma: Ok you got me. Seems light you really sealed my attacks. Happy with that ? Congratulations, worthy of your Mr. Elite who wanted to become Pope... But I don't like that pretentious stare of you !! Tsss, why are elder brothers always like this !!! Ah, doesn't matter, you'll soon be dead !!

A clock appears on Aspros'body.

Yôma: It symbolize the biologic time of your fuckin' body. Yeah, the time doesn't flow only around us. You see, bastard elder brother, your body is also an accumulation of Time. Just think about what would happen if I took back all that time.

Yôma uses his attack, the Rewind Bio, an Aspros disappears. There is only his Cloth left.

Yôma: Hop, annihilated ! You went to back to a pre-fetus state. There is no elder or younger brother at that state. Hey, if you are born again, let's hope that the youngest brother will get all the luck for him this time ! Bye bye, "elder brother"

Yôma turns his back, ready to go but...

Aspros: Where are you going like that, devil !! I have not yet disappeared. Too bas for you sucker, but your special attack doesn't seem to work on me !!

Yôma is stunned: Impossible... bastard !! Why... !!! Why weren't you disintegrated !!!?

He looks back at Aspros and adds, furious: or maybe that Surplice...

Aspros: That's it. My true body died 2 years ago, and then I came back as an immortal Specter. Le flow of time is meaningless for me !!

Yôma: But... you returned being a Saint, right bastard ?

Aspros: I don't care about good or evil !! I don't care about Hades or Athena !! "I" am, that's all !!! Devil !! I'll never forgive you for screwing my life !! I will scatter your remains everywhere in the universe !!

He busts Yôma with the Galaxian explosion.

Aspros: Pfft. The devil is dead...

But...

Aspros: Huh ? A clock's sound ? He should have been pulverized !! But this Cosmo is growing in power.... that's a god's Cosmo.

The shape of an evil god appears in front of Aspros.

Yôma: I can't believe you managed to push me so far. How come ? I am forced to reveal my true form.

Aspros: Bastard, this Cosmo... that shape... are you Chronos !! Chronos, the God of Time ?

Yôma: N'hihi. You studied well, as expected of you... But unfortunately you're wrong, that's not who I am. The name of this god makes me want to puke. My name is Kairos !! And another god of Time, disgraced to earth by my elder brother, Chronos !!

Aspros: Kairos ? The youngest brother of Chronos... no way, there is such a being...

Yôma: No wonder you don't know about me. Chronos erases all hints of my existence since the ages of myth... And you see, I never liked you since the first time we met. Be wary, the little brothers can cut their elder sibling's throats when they sleep..

Everything starts to crumble because of Kairos' Cosmo.

Kairos: You'll be a warmup before Chronos. And disintegrating your body won't be enough, I'll scatter your remains in the Celestial World as a declaration of war !!!

Kairos laughs.

Aspros: You have an inferiority complex towards your elder brother, that's it ? To sum up, you manipulated this holy war and messed a lot of people's lifes just to get your revenge on your brother... what a pathetic god you are, Kairos !! Chronos didn't lost to you, and I won't lose either !

◇He laughs at a god's ambitions !! Show us all your strength, elder gemini brother !!

Some images:

http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/4360/lc208a.th.jpg (http://img602.imageshack.us/i/lc208a.jpg/)

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9172/lc208b.th.jpg (http://img225.imageshack.us/i/lc208b.jpg/)

http://img843.imageshack.us/i/lc208c.jpg/

http://img63.imageshack.us/i/lc208d.jpg/

•Sasuke•
December 07, 2010, 02:30 AM
Tnx again devaneon & Archange it seems to be an awesome chapter again!

Marche
December 07, 2010, 07:22 AM
Thanks.
So Youma is a good, is the brother of Chronos the good of time.
Really great.

devaneon
December 07, 2010, 08:25 AM
That was an amazing plot twist. Youma always acted weirdly but I never imagined he is a forgotten god of time, Kairos.
Aspros has the power of Defteros, so perhaps he may handle with Youma/Kairos. It's pratically a battle of two golden saints against a god.

Lost Canvas is truly amazing! (Yep, I´m a declared fanboy lol)

•Sasuke•
December 07, 2010, 08:32 AM
That was an amazing plot twist. Youma always acted weirdly but I never imagined he is a forgotten god of time, Kairos.
Aspros has the power of Defteros, so perhaps he may handle with Youma/Kairos. It's pratically a battle of two golden saints against a god.

Lost Canvas is truly amazing! (Yep, I´m a declared fanboy lol)

you're not the only one here xD

I think this fight will end with the death of both [Youma/Kairos & Aspros]
[hr]
btw i have to ask a favour do you know a place where i can read the eng scan online? [not a site full of pop up please] send me a pm if you can please!

Marche
December 07, 2010, 04:14 PM
I agree with you Sasuke, I also think that both of them will die.

devaneon
December 07, 2010, 09:09 PM
I agree. I think both Aspros and Youma/Kairos will die together.

I am really looking forward to see this chapter.

BTW, no chapter next week. =/

•Sasuke•
December 09, 2010, 03:57 AM
Full chapter raw Scan 208 Here (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=42248979) or on trevor's blog link (http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-trevor/article?mid=13826)

devaneon
December 09, 2010, 10:07 AM
Script

Chapter 108 - The God of Time.

P01
Aspros: The space in this dimension moves at the speed of light.
Aspros: I've finally trapped the devil!
Aspros: You can not escape to another dimension! Handle time is also impossible.

P02
Aspros: You are now no more ...
Aspros: ... a harmless little imp.
Yoma: N'hahahahahaha
Yoma: Ok, you got me.
Yoma: Looks like you got sealed my techniques.
Yoma: Glad to you?
Yoma: Congratulations, you are defending your title, the Mr. Elite, that would want to be Pope ...
Yoma: But ...

P03

Yoma: I can not frame your look haughty!
Yoma: Tsss, why is it that the older brothers are always like that?
Yoma: Well, no matter! You're gonna die soon!

P04
-

P05

Aspros: How?
Aspros: What ... a clock appeared on my body?
Yoma: Yes.
Yoma: It represents the time of your fucking body.
Yoma: Hey yeah, time does not flow only around people.
Yoma: You see, asshole "big brother", your body is also an accumulation of time.

P06-07

Yoma: Imagine what would happen if I repeated all this?
Yoma: Bio Rewind!

P08

Yoma: Hop, annihilated!
Yoma: You're back even before the fetal stage.

P09
Yoma: There are no more little brother or big brother at this point.
Yoma: If you are reborn, I hope the little brother will inherit by a good star.
Yoma: Bye bye, big brother!
Aspros: Either you'll like this, Mephisto!
Aspros: I have not yet disappeared.
Aspros: Too bad for you asshole, but your technique does not seem to work against me.
Yoma: Impossible ... asshole!
Yoma: Why ... !

P10-11
Yoma: Why is it that you were not disintegrated!?
Yoma: Unless this surplice ...
Aspros: Yes. My original body died there two years ago.
Aspros: And I came back to life as an immortal spectre. The passage of time has no meaning for me!
Yoma: That's not true ...
Yoma: But ... you were yet again become a saint, no, motherfucker!

P12-13

Aspros: I do not care good or bad!
Aspros: I do not care Athena or Hades!
Aspros: All I care about is myself, just that!
Aspros: Mephisto!
Aspros: I will never forgive you ...
Aspros: Having played with my life!
Aspros: I'' spread your remains in the four corners of the universe!

P14-15

Aspros: Galaxian Explosion!

P16
-

P17

Aspros: It's the end for the devil ...
Aspros: Huh?
Aspros: The sound of a clock?
Aspros: He should have been sprayed ...
Aspros: But, Cosmos are increasing... such power ...

P18-19

Aspros: It is really that of a ...
Aspros God.
Yoma: I can not believe you managed to aims me to this point.
Yoma: How does it happen?
Yoma: I am forced to reveal my true form.
Aspros: Motherfucker, this Cosmos ... this appearance ...

P20
Aspros: Are you'd be Chronos?
Aspros: Chronos, the god of Time?
Yoma: N'hihi.
Yoma: You have studied well, worthy of you ...
Yoma: But pity is not my identity.
Yoma: The name of this god makes me want to vomit.

P21

Kairos: Kairos is my name!
Kairos: I am a god of time, fallen to Earth by Chronos, my brother!

P22

Aspros: Kairos? The younger brother of Chronos did you say ...
Aspros: Can such a person exist?
Kairos: It's no wonder that you ignore.
Kairos: Chronos erases all traces of my existence in this world since the mythological times ...
Kairos: I could never like you since our first meeting, my "big brother" ...
Kairos: Watch out, the numbers two can manage to slice the throat of the number one, while they sleep!
Kairos: You'll be my appetizer before moving on to Chronos.
Kairos: And break you up is not enough ...

P23

Kairos: I will scatter you in pieces in the Heavenly World as a declaration of war!
Aspros: You make an inferiority complex compared to your brother, huh?
Aspros: Basically, to take your revenge against your brother ...
Aspros: You have handled this holy war and the fate of many people ...

P24
Aspros: What god you're pathetic, Kairos!
Aspros: Chronos has not lost to a single number two like you, and I do not lose either!

◇ He laughed at the ambition of a god! Show us all your power, eldest Gemini!

•Sasuke•
December 09, 2010, 10:35 AM
Fantastic chapter!

devaneon
December 10, 2010, 11:04 AM
Yea, superb!

By the way, a few images from the OVA's 2nd season:

http://www.vap.co.jp/seiya_tlc/img/charaTenma.jpg http://www.vap.co.jp/seiya_tlc/img/charaYato.jpg http://www.vap.co.jp/seiya_tlc/img/charaAlone.jpg
http://www.vap.co.jp/seiya_tlc/img/charaHypnos.jpg http://loscan.jp/2nd/vol1/images/episode14_capture.gif http://loscan.jp/2nd/vol1/images/episode15_capture.gif

1st dvd will out 23th February.

•Sasuke•
December 10, 2010, 12:01 PM
so cool!!! :Q_

devaneon
December 10, 2010, 01:16 PM
Yea, this is awesome, full of win!

Have you seen the OVA's opening? Amazing! I´m looking forward to see the anime version of Dégel and Kardia.

•Sasuke•
December 11, 2010, 02:34 AM
Yea, this is awesome, full of win!

Have you seen the OVA's opening? Amazing! I´m looking forward to see the anime version of Dégel and Kardia.

Yeah in Italy the Seiya's anime is just started again from the first episode xD (the galactic war)
you are a fan of Scorpio & Aquarius?
I prefer Regulus or Tenma U.u

devaneon
December 11, 2010, 06:03 PM
I´m a huge Dégel e Kardia fan! But I like loads of other characters such as El Cid, Youma, Alone (my favorite villain ever!), Aspros, Yato, Regulus, Aiacos and so on.

Lost Canvas is full of amazing characters!

•Sasuke•
December 14, 2010, 02:20 AM
I´m a huge Dégel e Kardia fan! But I like loads of other characters such as El Cid, Youma, Alone (my favorite villain ever!), Aspros, Yato, Regulus, Aiacos and so on.

Lost Canvas is full of amazing characters!

i see! so this week we have a break?
I want to see the end of the fight!

devaneon
December 18, 2010, 09:36 PM
A little spoiler from chapter 209:
trad: Archange

ヨーマはクロノスによっていつまでも地上でヨーマとして生まれ変わる呪いをかけられた

Yôma has been cursed by Chronos, and so endlessly reincarnate on earth as Yôma

•Sasuke•
December 20, 2010, 06:11 AM
「神である俺が兄どころかテメエにも胜てないときたか どの面下げて言ってんだ!?ああ?この…
人间风情の分际でよォー!!!」『圧倒的だ!これが神の攻撃…避けられん…!!』时计の针に胸を
贯かれるアス兄さんに高笑いのカイロス「形なしだなお兄ちゃん!!!どうよ!?これでもう手も足も
出ねェな!!ちょっとは大人しくなるんじゃねェのかー?ケックッソ生意気な目ェしやがって… 
…だがそいつも首と胴がブッ取れれば见纳めよってな!」その时、アス兄さんが人差し指をかまえて
ズキュンと一発かます「手も足も…? …フフ ・・・手は出せたようだが?」がカイロスには勿论意味不明
「とっとと死ねやお兄ちゃん!!!」回転した文字盘をトドメに食らわせるが、オブジェ状态の双子座圣衣が
アス兄さんを庇う「…んだよ・・・双子座の黄金圣衣…弟の方かよ… …バカかテメェは何でそいつを
庇う必要があるんだよ 憎んでたんじゃねェのかよ…兄はテメエの存在を夺ったんだろうが!!俺には
分かるぜ…自分を隠され存在を消される苦しみ 日向を行く兄を眺める惨めさがよ…だけどテメェ
は… …マジでそいつブッ杀しちまうんだもんなァいやぁ笑ったぜざまァねェ ホントスカッとしたぜ
俺もそうしてやるんだ 见てるかよクロノス…俺をよ この圣戦はもう神気取りによって神々の手を
离れた 成长しきった神杀しはもう俺の手の内にある…そして俺は神圣衣を使い神の道を通って
テメエにとってかわれる テメエをブッ杀してな!!クロノス!!!ここまでやりゃあもうテメエも…天界の
奴らも谁も俺を知らんぷりできめェよ グルグルグルグル死んで生きて死んで生きてよ…神々
からも人々からも存在を忘れられて 永劫の时间に闭じ込められてさまよって…天界でも地上でも
だーれも俺を知る奴がいない そんな苦しみ俺はもう耐えられねェ…」そこまで喋って呆然となる
カイロス「…何を 口走ってんだ…俺は… 文字盘もまだ回ってる… …双子座の圣衣もそのまま…
…テメエ…俺に何しやがった!!?」「幻胧魔皇拳!!!相手の脳を直接支配する伝说の魔拳よ!!!」
再びどや颜のアス兄さん「神であるお前に効果があるかは一か八かだったが…なるほどな『死んで
生きて死んで生きて…』神の道すら通れんお前のその体…ハーデスや他の神のような器ではないな!?
フフ…全く良いことを闻いた!お前の神の魂はその人间の体にぬいつけられている!!どちらにしろ
お前の体は我々と同じ 伤つき 年老い 死も体験するというわけか!!!完全な神でないなら倒せる!!ならば!!」
あんたが持ってたのかよ!!!と全読者から総ツッコミを受けるであろうあのアイテムを取り出すアス兄さん
「…なっ… なんだテメエ…それは…まさか…」「そうだ、これは乙女座のアスミタが究极まで小宇宙を高めて
作った 百八の魔星を封ずる数珠!!!カイロス!贵様のその运命 灭した上でここで断ち切ってやろう!!!」

◇木栾子の数珠で堕ちた神を灭す! 続く

maybe this is the long spoiler for the chap 209

devaneon
December 20, 2010, 08:46 PM
Here is the translation, Sasuke:

by archange, as always

Chapter 209 - Kairos

Kairos: You say if my older brother did not lose to me, you will not lose either? You dare to belittle me? You, a wretched human!
Aspros: What kind of overwhelming! Here is an attack of god! I can not avoid it!
Yoma loose a hearty laugh to the attention of Aspros, whose chest is pierced by the needles of the clock.
Kairos: It is less clever, huh Big Brother! So? Unable to move now? Force you to hold, wiseman. Kukuku ... yeah that it keeps making me look this sassy ... but I'm going to enjoy this entertainment, you will be beheaded (killed)!

At this moment, Aspros takes a particular posture with his forefinger and quickly launched a ray.
Aspros: Completely paralyzed? Pfft. Looks like I managed to move that arm there yet.
Obviously, Kairos does not understand what just happened.
Kairos: Go hop, hurry up to die, "Big Brother"!
The clock face starts to turn and Aspros is about to receive the blow, but at the time of the Gold Cloth Gemini, in its totem, intervenes.

Kairos: What else ... The Cloth of Gemini? Your younger brother? You're not just you, asshole? Why do you care so much to protect? You should rather hair! Your fucking brother has stolen your right to exist, right? I fully understand all this too ... the fact of living in hiding in the shadows, the pain of seeing his life cleared ... see his brother receive all the honors in broad daylight while we remain miserable in his corner ... and yet ...
Anyway I had a great time when you killed your brother, it made me very happy to see that.
Do you see me, Chronos? Thanks to me, this Holy War is no longer in the hands of the gods but those of an impostor who pretends to be a god! And the person who acquired the power of a deicide dance now in my hand! I will use this God Cloth to walk on the road of the gods, and I will take your place! I'll do skin Chronos!
This time, neither you nor the heavens, and no one can ignore me! You made me constantly live, die, live, die ... My existence is forgotten by all, both gods and human! I'm reclusive for the all eternity! Whether in Heaven or on Earth, no one knows me. I can not stand this torture ...

"But what do I have to rant all this?"
Kairos is flabbergasted.
Kairos: "What ... why am I so talkative ... I ... the dial is still spinning ... the Gemini Cloth ... asshole, what hast you done? "
Aspros: Genro Mao Ken! The legendary evil fist, the technique for taking control of the spirit of his opponent!
Aspros redone head contemptuously.
Aspros: I was not really sure that it works against the god you are, it was a gamble ... I see now ... "Live, die, live, die ..."... Your body, you who do not walk on the road of the gods, is not a host as is the case for Hades or other gods? Pfft. I learned things decidedly interesting! Your divine soul is sewn to the human body! Whatever you do your body is no different from ours! You can be injured, you get older, and you make even the experience of death! Since you are not entirely a god, I can you down! Let's go!
Suddenly, an object Aspros out of nowhere.
Kairos: What ... asshole, why you got this ... could it be ...
Aspros: Yep. That is what the Gold Virgin Asmita created by raising his Cosmos to its climax. The rosary capable of sealing the 108 evil stars! We will finish with your destiny Kairos, I'll not only you down, but also put an end to all this!

◇ It will destroy a god with the mokurenji rosary!

Gosh, another amazing chapter. Just one complaining: The fight will end up pretty fast. I wanted more! =/

Marche
December 21, 2010, 03:42 PM
Great.
Aspros is a beast.

•Sasuke•
December 22, 2010, 01:37 AM
The raw is out on trevor's blog (click here) (http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-trevor/article?mid=13974)

or a mirror here (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=42359080&p=298537869)

devaneon
December 22, 2010, 03:19 PM
Script: 209 - Kairos
By archange

P01

Chapter 209 - Kairos

Kairos: You say that like my older brother did not lose to me ...
Kairos: ... you will not lose either?
Kairos: You dare to belittle me??
Kairos: You ...

P02-03
Kairos: ... a wretched human!
Aspros: What kind of overwhelming! Here is an attack of god!
Aspros: I can not avoid it!

P04
Kairos: N'hahahhahahaha!
Kairos: Not so proud of yourself now, Big Brother!
Kairos: So? Unable to move now?
Kairos: That'll force you to be a good boy.

P05
Kairos: Yeah, keep on doing that audacious stare ...
Kairos: But ...
Kairos: I'm going to enjoy the show, your chest and neck will be cut!!

P06
Aspros: Completely paralyzed?

P07

Aspros: It seems that I could still move this arm though.
Kairos: I'll be quiet, microbe.
Kairos: Go hop, hurry up to die, "Big Brother"!

P08-09
Kairos: What else ...
Kairos: The Gold Cloth of Gemini?
Kairos: The younger brother, huh?

P10
Kairos: Are you a dumbass?
Kairos: Why do you care so much to protect him?
Kairos: You must hate him!
Kairos: Your fucking brother has stolen your entire life, right?

P11
Kairos: I understand all this too ...
Kairos: What it is to live hidden in the shadows, the pain of seeing your own existence erased...
Kairos: See his older brother received all the honors in broad daylight when you're a nothing...
Kairos: And yet you ... N'hahaha ...
Kairos: Well, at least I really enjoyed seeing you killing your elder brother.
Kairos: N'hihihi
Kairos: That really pleased me.

P12
Kairos: That's what I'm about to do.
Kairos: Do you see me, Chronos?
Kairos: With me, the Holy War is no longer in the hands of the Gods but those of Alone, an impostor who pretends to be a God!
Kairos: And the person who acquired the power of a deicide now dance in my palm!

P13
Kairos: I'll use this God Cloth to walk on the path of gods, and I'll replace you!!
Kairos: I'll kill you, Chronos!!
Kairos: This time ...
Kairos: Neither you nor the heavens, and no one can ignore me!
Kairos: Turn, turn, turn ...
Kairos: Live, Die, Live, die ...

P14-15
Kairos: My existence is forgotten by all, both gods and humans!
Kairos: I am outcast from everything forever!!
Kairos: In Heaven or on Earth, no one knows me.
Kairos: I can't stand that pain anymore...

P16
Kairos: But ...
Kairos: Why do I speak so much...?
Kairos: The dial is still spinning ...
Kairos: The Cloth Gemini ...
Kairos: Asshole ...
Kairos: What did you do to me?

P17

Aspros: Genro Mao Ken!
Aspros: The legendary evil fist, the technique for taking control of the spirit of his opponent!
Aspros: I was not really sure that it works against the God you are, it was a gamble ...
Aspros: I see now... "Live, die, live, die ..."...
Aspros: Your body, the body of someone who doesn't walk on the road of the Gods ...

P18
Aspros: ... isn't an host like it's the case for Hades or other Gods, right?
Aspros: Pfft. I learned something very interesting! You divine soul is stuck to this human body!!
Aspros: Whatever you do, your body is no different from ours! You can be injured, you get older, and you make even the experience of death!
Aspros: Since you are not entirely a God, I should be able to destroy you!!
Aspros: So ... !

P19
Kairos: What ...
Kairos: Asshole, what's that ...
Kairos: Could it be ...
Aspros: Yep. That is what the Virgin Gold Asmita created by raising his Cosmos to its climax.
Aspros: The rosary capable of sealing the 108 evil stars!

P20
Aspros: We will finish with your destiny, Kairos.
Aspros: I'll not only kill you, but I'll also put a full stop to your fate!!

◇ It will destroy a god with the mokurenji rosary!

I love Aspros, but I´m a bit sad 'cause I really like Youma. =/

By the way, no chapter next week.

•Sasuke•
December 22, 2010, 03:31 PM
Tnx so much for the translation and i wish you a marry christmas

ps
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66366

take a look here if you have some minuts. Support some of your favorite characters and manga

devaneon
December 28, 2010, 10:19 PM
the images and the script from chapter 210:

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1460/dragon001.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8063/dragon002.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9356/dragon003.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/126/dragon004u.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/884/dragon005v.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3435/dragon006.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1503/dragon007.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2110/dragon008.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6106/dragon009.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7329/dragon010.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4729/dragon011.jpg
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5203/dragon012.jpg
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1664/dragon013.jpg
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9725/dragon015.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6394/dragon016.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5516/dragon017.jpg
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3664/dragon018.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3955/dragon019.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/6884/dragon020.jpg

Chapter 210 - The curtain falls

P01

Kairos: The rosary of Asmita, capable of sealing the 108 stars evil?
Kairos: What dost thou think too much "big brother"?
Kairos: What do you expect leaving it?
Kairos: Saying that a single vermin human like you, dared take a peek on my mind.
Kairos: And imagine also stop me before I could take my revenge on Chronos, my brother?

P02

Kairos: What's this insolence?
Kairos: Repent wretched human!
Kairos: Real Marvelous/Marbleous!

P03
-

P04

Aspros: What's this whirlwind? My body is shredded!
Kairos: Got it "big brother"? That's a God.
Kairos: Yes! The God that I am!

P05
Kairos: I am different from you people, miserable people.
Kairos: You're that stupid after all puppets dancing on stage in desired time.
Kairos: Turn, turn, turn at the whim of Gods; turns, turns, turns according to my whim.
Kairos: You serve only to distract me with a pitiful sight.

P06
Kairos: I am the spectator!
Kairos: And also the director!
Kairos: Because I am a God!
Kairos: So, your little scenario does not unfold as you wanted.

P07
Aspros: Pfffft.
Aspros: Small pitiful puppets on a stage?
Kairos: You keep ...
Aspros: Let me tell you this, you who is half human, half-god!
Aspros: You're now part of this pathetic scene!

P08
-

P09

Kairos: What? My soul returns to the human body.
Kairos: Asshole ... I am not shit ... What is still ca ...
Kairos: What did you intend to do?!
Aspros: Making you dance course, Kairos.
Aspros: You'll also be a pathetic actor ...

P10

Aspros: On this theater!

P11

Kairos: It's not true! Swelling, you've opened the road of the Gods?
Aspros: Yes. Is not this the way you wanted to follow him to the heavens?
Aspros: But unless you're a God or a human dressed in a God Cloth ... the smallest step in that place means a complete annihilation, body and soul!

P12

Kairos: Drop me motherfucker, if you do that ...
Kairos: You're you too ...

P13
Aspros: I will not let you get away.
Aspros: If you fall here, your soul, stitched to the human body, will not escape unscathed.
Kairos: Do not bother me!
Kairos: I again become a God, believe me!
Kairos: My only dream is to spread my dirt's brother in Heaven. I have not stopped coming back to life as miserable human... And after coming back to life many times ...
Kairos: I finally took a chance in this era!
Kairos: Band of larvae, your crappy lives, that end in the blink of an eye, are nothing compared to what I lived!

P14
Aspros: Lives can be crappy, but irreplaceable!
Aspros: You have tainted my past life with one of your drops of darkness.
Aspros: Because of that, the promise I made in my youth with Deuteros was broken ...

P15
Kairos: Stop ...
Aspros: It is no longer possible to return at that time.
Aspros: I only deal with the shadows and reject it.
Aspros: All that's left here is me alone, a dead man!
Aspros: Whatever the number of times you are reborn, you can not understand this pain!
Kairos: A. .. RREEEETTTTEEE!

P16
Aspros: You're a selfish God,
Aspros: stupid
Aspros: and sad.
Aspros: You look like a man.

P17
-

P18
Kairos: Damn .... I hurt ...
Kairos: From earlier ...
Kairos: I keep seeing around me Partita ...
Kairos: It was really cute ...
Kairos: Too bad she died ...
Kairos: I'm sorry ...

P19
Kairos: I feel like I have been a different person this time ...
Kairos: I wanted that same time stops ...

P20
Aspros: Your soul now resides in the rosary.
Aspros: Time stands still here for you. The eternal spiral of reincarnations is finished.
Aspros: Here, the remaining fraction of your being will have ample opportunity to feel the pain of what you lost and never return.
Aspros: Meditate on this will be your punishment and you will slowly become a different person.

-----

Seriously, LC is amazing! Aspros freakin' rules!

"Bonus":

Second trailer from the 2nd season of Lost Canvas. Check it out, folks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDH2I1t9w9U&feature=player_embedded

Marche
December 29, 2010, 12:44 PM
the images and the script from chapter 210:

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1460/dragon001.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8063/dragon002.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9356/dragon003.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/126/dragon004u.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/884/dragon005v.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3435/dragon006.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1503/dragon007.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2110/dragon008.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6106/dragon009.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7329/dragon010.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4729/dragon011.jpg
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5203/dragon012.jpg
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1664/dragon013.jpg
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9725/dragon015.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6394/dragon016.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5516/dragon017.jpg
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3664/dragon018.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3955/dragon019.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/6884/dragon020.jpg

Chapter 210 - The curtain falls

P01

Kairos: The rosary of Asmita, capable of sealing the 108 stars evil?
Kairos: What dost thou think too much "big brother"?
Kairos: What do you expect leaving it?
Kairos: Saying that a single vermin human like you, dared take a peek on my mind.
Kairos: And imagine also stop me before I could take my revenge on Chronos, my brother?

P02

Kairos: What's this insolence?
Kairos: Repent wretched human!
Kairos: Real Marvelous/Marbleous!

P03
-

P04

Aspros: What's this whirlwind? My body is shredded!
Kairos: Got it "big brother"? That's a God.
Kairos: Yes! The God that I am!

P05
Kairos: I am different from you people, miserable people.
Kairos: You're that stupid after all puppets dancing on stage in desired time.
Kairos: Turn, turn, turn at the whim of Gods; turns, turns, turns according to my whim.
Kairos: You serve only to distract me with a pitiful sight.

P06
Kairos: I am the spectator!
Kairos: And also the director!
Kairos: Because I am a God!
Kairos: So, your little scenario does not unfold as you wanted.

P07
Aspros: Pfffft.
Aspros: Small pitiful puppets on a stage?
Kairos: You keep ...
Aspros: Let me tell you this, you who is half human, half-god!
Aspros: You're now part of this pathetic scene!

P08
-

P09

Kairos: What? My soul returns to the human body.
Kairos: Asshole ... I am not shit ... What is still ca ...
Kairos: What did you intend to do?!
Aspros: Making you dance course, Kairos.
Aspros: You'll also be a pathetic actor ...

P10

Aspros: On this theater!

P11

Kairos: It's not true! Swelling, you've opened the road of the Gods?
Aspros: Yes. Is not this the way you wanted to follow him to the heavens?
Aspros: But unless you're a God or a human dressed in a God Cloth ... the smallest step in that place means a complete annihilation, body and soul!

P12

Kairos: Drop me motherfucker, if you do that ...
Kairos: You're you too ...

P13
Aspros: I will not let you get away.
Aspros: If you fall here, your soul, stitched to the human body, will not escape unscathed.
Kairos: Do not bother me!
Kairos: I again become a God, believe me!
Kairos: My only dream is to spread my dirt's brother in Heaven. I have not stopped coming back to life as miserable human... And after coming back to life many times ...
Kairos: I finally took a chance in this era!
Kairos: Band of larvae, your crappy lives, that end in the blink of an eye, are nothing compared to what I lived!

P14
Aspros: Lives can be crappy, but irreplaceable!
Aspros: You have tainted my past life with one of your drops of darkness.
Aspros: Because of that, the promise I made in my youth with Deuteros was broken ...

P15
Kairos: Stop ...
Aspros: It is no longer possible to return at that time.
Aspros: I only deal with the shadows and reject it.
Aspros: All that's left here is me alone, a dead man!
Aspros: Whatever the number of times you are reborn, you can not understand this pain!
Kairos: A. .. RREEEETTTTEEE!

P16
Aspros: You're a selfish God,
Aspros: stupid
Aspros: and sad.
Aspros: You look like a man.

P17
-

P18
Kairos: Damn .... I hurt ...
Kairos: From earlier ...
Kairos: I keep seeing around me Partita ...
Kairos: It was really cute ...
Kairos: Too bad she died ...
Kairos: I'm sorry ...

P19
Kairos: I feel like I have been a different person this time ...
Kairos: I wanted that same time stops ...

P20
Aspros: Your soul now resides in the rosary.
Aspros: Time stands still here for you. The eternal spiral of reincarnations is finished.
Aspros: Here, the remaining fraction of your being will have ample opportunity to feel the pain of what you lost and never return.
Aspros: Meditate on this will be your punishment and you will slowly become a different person.

-----

Seriously, LC is amazing! Aspros freakin' rules!

"Bonus":

Second trailer from the 2nd season of Lost Canvas. Check it out, folks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDH2I1t9w9U&feature=player_embeddedThanks for the pics, for the translation and for the trailer of the second season of Lost Canvas.
Anyways so Tenma's father has been sealed in the rosario (also if I hoped that he would have escaped, but immediately after that he would have been killed from behind from Alone or Pandora (but that was very unlikely, because otherwise he could be part agian in the next Holy war, what we knew that this was not the case)).
But I am not sure to have understood what happened to Aspros, I think that he is alright, have I understood well???

devaneon
December 31, 2010, 11:53 PM
Aspros opened a 'wormhole' which linked the Another Dimension to the Hyperdimension (or "Path of the gods"). Youma, despite being a god, had been cursed to live as a normal human so he was destroyed when he fell into the Hyperdimension 'cause only the gods can walk there. Aspros lost his arm and he is really badly harm.
But we have more four chapter to close the volume 24, so I think Aspros has another mission to fulfill.

Marche
January 03, 2011, 02:24 PM
Aspros opened a 'wormhole' which linked the Another Dimension to the Hyperdimension (or "Path of the gods"). Youma, despite being a god, had been cursed to live as a normal human so he was destroyed when he fell into the Hyperdimension 'cause only the gods can walk there. Aspros lost his arm and he is really badly harm.
But we have more four chapter to close the volume 24, so I think Aspros has another mission to fulfill.Thanks. It's alright that Youma has been sealed (also if I hoped that he would have escaped from this and afterward having been defeated from Alone or Pandora, also if this had not very much chance), but at least I hoped that also Aspros died.

devaneon
January 06, 2011, 09:57 AM
Actually Aspros is alive but he is really harm. He had his body pierced by a lot of spears and lost its right arm. But I think he'll survive at least more two or three chapters. I think his mission isn't over yet.

•Sasuke•
January 09, 2011, 04:45 AM
chap. 211 pics Here (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=42846153&p=301068099)

devaneon
January 17, 2011, 11:27 PM
Thanks!

Man, Aspros is...dead =/

But this is normal. Youma 'killed' Defteros live when he used Bio Rewind, so Aspros only had its spectre life. Of course he would die at the end of this battle.
His death was beautiful... one of the most beautiful so far.

Looking forward for the next chapter. I´m really want to see Neptune's temple and Tokusa.
[hr]
Spoiler chapter - 212

Chapter 212 - Meeting

Tenma: You're not very patient Alone. You're not waiting behind your stellar temples? You couldn't stop yourself from coming here, hey.
Alone: I came to fully complete this work of my hand, Tenma. You death is really important.
Alone stands with its hands tainted with blood, surrounded by many dead arriving continuously.
Alone: These hands are blackened from the true colors of thousands, millions, hundreds of millions of people I killed, Tenma. And I will also kill you with these hands. I'll end everything and bring salvation to this world!
Tenma: Eh ... What are these deads ?
Alone: The deads who lie here are the symbol of my unfathomable sadness. But I am nevertheless pleased Tenma, because now you're finally able to see the same world I see. As I had promised you, you had to embrace a lot of death. And now you're able to fight me!
Alone smiles at Tenma.
Tenma: No Alone, I haven't just taken this sorrow as a burden ! All those who died there so far lived a full life until the end, and allowed me one to stand up until now.
Alone: What a pity. You still don't have enough sadness in you. In this case, I'll start by killing the Libra Saint and the Aries Saint under your eyes !
An attack heads towards Tenma, who holds the two so powerful legendary unconscious Golds.
But the shockwave is then repelled by Sasha.
Alone: The goddess of war!

I won't let you do that, big brother! For us, we must not tie humans to the sadness alone! Don't kill for that !
Tenma puts the 2 sleepy guys on the ground and he and Sasha are preparing to fight.
Sasha: Those who live do their best to support each other, and so humanity survives, looking at the future generations !

Tenma: Someone like you, who has forgotten that, can't bring salvation to this world! Alone!!
Alone cringe approaching towards them.
Alone: What ... madness ... folly ... how far will you refuse to understand ... your thinking will never put an end to the suffering that holds this world!
Alone sighs, and then shouts, projecting them with the Hades'sword.

Tenma: What ... ?
Tenma and Sasha are shocked by the mountain of dead riing behind Alone.
Alone: Like you, I love this world.
Tenma: How .. all the deads are gathering ? What ... !
Alone: I want to save him from the depths of my heart.
Tenma: It's ...
A Surplice emerges from the pile of dead.
Alone: The surplice of Hades!
Alone dons the surplice, and becomes very serious.
Alone: When all the colors blend, the result is a shade of darkness. And you two are the final touch that will balance this mix. The final result will be death. Tenma, Sasha, I will end your lives!

*_*

•Sasuke•
January 20, 2011, 05:08 AM
the scan is out on raw-bunko but i don't have a premium account on filesonic to download it u.U

RAW 212 Under spoiler Tag HERE (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=43006774&p=302681624)

devaneon
January 20, 2011, 09:49 PM
I think tomorrow baidu will release the scans. So it's just a matter of time to get the HQ scans. ^^

By the way, the script. It's similar to the spoiler, but more complete:

Chapter 212 - Meeting

P01
Tenma: You're really looking forward, Alone.
Tenma: You do not expect leftovers behind all your stellar temples?
Tenma: You're not able to stop you from coming to meet me, huh.
Alone: I came to fully complete this work of my hand, Tenma.
Alone: It is important that you die.

P02
Alone: My hands are blackened by the true colors of thousands, millions, hundreds of millions of people I killed.
Alone: Tenma, know that I will also kill you with these hands.

P03
Alone: So the paint of this world will be finished!

P04
Tenma: Eh ... !
Tenma: What is this dead?!
Alone: The dead who lie here are the symbol of my unfathomable sadness.
Alone But you know, Tenma ...
Alone: Right now I'm happy yet, because now you're finally able to watch the same landscape as me.

P05
Alone: As I had promised you, you had to kiss many dead.
Alone: And now you're able to fight me in this place!
Tenma: No, Alone!
Tenma: I have not done that bear the burden of sorrow!

P06
Tenma: All those who left this world...
Tenma ... lived a full life until the end...
Tenma: ... and they allowed me to keep me here.

P07
Alone: What a shame.
Alone: You have not enough sadness in you.
Alone: In this case, I'll start by breaking down the Saint of Libra and Aries before your eyes!

P08
Alone: The Goddess of war? Sasha!

P09
Sasha: I will not let you do that, big brother!
Sasha: For us it is wrong to summarize the human sadness alone.

P10
Sasha: And absolutely want to force them to death is unfair!
Sasha: Those who live and do their best to support each other ...
Sasha: ... and so humanity continues ...

P11
Sasha: ... the gaze to the future!
Tenma: Someone like you, who forgot that ...
Tenma: ... can not bring salvation to this world!

P12-13
Tenma: Alone!!

P14
Alone: What ...
Alone ... madness ...
Alone ... unconscious ...
Alone: How much will you refuse to understand ... the way you see things ...

P15
Alone: ... is what plunges the world ...
Alone ... in such endless suffering!

P16

P17
Tenma: How... ? All the dead come together?
Sasha: What...?!
Alone: I want to save it.
Alone: I want the bottom of my heart.
Sasha: That's ... !

P18
Sasha: The surplis of Hades!

P19
-

P20
Alone: When all the colors blend, the result is a shade of darkness. And with both of you ...
Alone: The finishing touch that will balance this mix will be made. The end result will be "Death". Tenma, Sasha, your lives will be the finishing touch to my work!

This chapter rules! The scene with Hades' surplice coming out among the corpses was superb.

•Sasuke•
January 21, 2011, 09:09 AM
I think tomorrow baidu will release the scans. So it's just a matter of time to get the HQ scans. ^^

By the way, the script. It's similar to the spoiler, but more complete:

Chapter 212 - Meeting

P01
Tenma: You're really looking forward, Alone.
Tenma: You do not expect leftovers behind all your stellar temples?
Tenma: You're not able to stop you from coming to meet me, huh.
Alone: I came to fully complete this work of my hand, Tenma.
Alone: It is important that you die.

P02
Alone: My hands are blackened by the true colors of thousands, millions, hundreds of millions of people I killed.
Alone: Tenma, know that I will also kill you with these hands.

P03
Alone: So the paint of this world will be finished!

P04
Tenma: Eh ... !
Tenma: What is this dead?!
Alone: The dead who lie here are the symbol of my unfathomable sadness.
Alone But you know, Tenma ...
Alone: Right now I'm happy yet, because now you're finally able to watch the same landscape as me.

P05
Alone: As I had promised you, you had to kiss many dead.
Alone: And now you're able to fight me in this place!
Tenma: No, Alone!
Tenma: I have not done that bear the burden of sorrow!

P06
Tenma: All those who left this world...
Tenma ... lived a full life until the end...
Tenma: ... and they allowed me to keep me here.

P07
Alone: What a shame.
Alone: You have not enough sadness in you.
Alone: In this case, I'll start by breaking down the Saint of Libra and Aries before your eyes!

P08
Alone: The Goddess of war? Sasha!

P09
Sasha: I will not let you do that, big brother!
Sasha: For us it is wrong to summarize the human sadness alone.

P10
Sasha: And absolutely want to force them to death is unfair!
Sasha: Those who live and do their best to support each other ...
Sasha: ... and so humanity continues ...

P11
Sasha: ... the gaze to the future!
Tenma: Someone like you, who forgot that ...
Tenma: ... can not bring salvation to this world!

P12-13
Tenma: Alone!!

P14
Alone: What ...
Alone ... madness ...
Alone ... unconscious ...
Alone: How much will you refuse to understand ... the way you see things ...

P15
Alone: ... is what plunges the world ...
Alone ... in such endless suffering!

P16

P17
Tenma: How... ? All the dead come together?
Sasha: What...?!
Alone: I want to save it.
Alone: I want the bottom of my heart.
Sasha: That's ... !

P18
Sasha: The surplis of Hades!

P19
-

P20
Alone: When all the colors blend, the result is a shade of darkness. And with both of you ...
Alone: The finishing touch that will balance this mix will be made. The end result will be "Death". Tenma, Sasha, your lives will be the finishing touch to my work!

This chapter rules! The scene with Hades' surplice coming out among the corpses was superb.

you were right
http://pic3.sfacg.com/AllComic/449/212/

here you go

devaneon
January 21, 2011, 02:39 PM
Images in HQ
credits: Baidu

http://img121.imageshack.us/i/lc21201.jpg/
http://img543.imageshack.us/i/lc2120203.jpg/
http://img232.imageshack.us/i/lc21204.jpg/
http://img510.imageshack.us/i/lc21205.jpg/
http://img62.imageshack.us/i/lc21206.jpg/
http://img37.imageshack.us/i/lc21207.jpg/
http://img341.imageshack.us/i/lc2120809.jpg/
http://img220.imageshack.us/i/lc21210.jpg/
http://img232.imageshack.us/i/lc21211.jpg/
http://img408.imageshack.us/i/lc2121213.jpg/
http://img69.imageshack.us/i/lc21214.jpg/
http://img443.imageshack.us/i/lc21215.jpg/
http://img402.imageshack.us/i/lc21216.jpg/
http://img695.imageshack.us/i/lc21217.jpg/
http://img138.imageshack.us/i/lc2121819.jpg/
http://img443.imageshack.us/i/lc21220.jpg/

EPIC CHAPTER!

•Sasuke•
January 27, 2011, 06:27 AM
maybe a spoiler script

1楼
第213话 答え

いつの间にか目を覚ましていたシオンと童虎「…何と言う凄まじさついに始まってしまったのか…」
「歯痒いのシオン、黄金であるわしらが何も出来んとは…大事な弟分が亲友と杀し合うというのに…つ」
「童虎…」『あの子らの幼い颜が浮かんでは消えゆく 哀しいかな谁よりも优しい絵の好きな少年は
冥王として漆黒の冥衣を缠い剣を振るい 彼を慕う清らかな妹は宿敌戦女神として 彼の一番の
亲友はその妹を守る一番の戦士として互いを灭し合う だがテンマよ、これはお前が真っ直ぐ彼だけを
见据えて辿り着いた场所 そのひたむきな友への思いが导く答えを 今见せてくれ!』
「行くぞ、ロストキャンバス完成のために…テンマ サーシャ!!死を…!君达二人に死を与える!!」剣を一闪
させただけで凄まじい威力の攻撃を与えるアローン、くずおれる二人 起き上がろうとするサーシャを
制し立ち上がるテンマ「…俺が行くサーシャ!!…俺が…行かなきゃ…!」「…テンマ…」「やっぱ…これ
だけは伝えなきゃ…このケンカ始まらねェ…始められねェんだアローン!!!」「…テンマ…何を…!?」
もうすっかり富樫虎丸状态のシオンと童虎「いいやすでに戦いは始まっている、今更君から闻くことなんて
何も无いよ テンマ」「んなこと言うなって それはお前がいつも一方的に话を终わらせるからだろ!?」
ですよねー「…きっと今までお前が一番闻きたかった答えさ」「…それこそ今更だよテンマ
圣域でも言ったろ?もう「君の声も拳も届かない」ってね!!!」テンマに斩り付けるアローン 神圣衣に切れ目
が入り血が迸る「…流石神圣衣 切断までは至らなかったか」それでも倒れないテンマ「へへ…!!
…やっぱ…闻こえるぜ…俺の声が届く届かないじゃねェよだんだんハッキリしてきたんだ…こうやって
お前の攻撃受ける度にな…圣域でも…ハーデス城でもガルーダ船でもそうだった!お前の暗い…
何重にも上涂りされた暗色の小宇宙の底からかすかに…俺を呼ぶ声がな!!!」アローンに立ち向かう
テンマ「くどいぞテンマ!!!」アローンの剣がテンマの胴体を贯く その体势のまま空を见上げるテンマ
「…よく见りゃあ、死の絵だって凄ェ绮丽だよな…马鹿だった…オレは お前がもうすっかり変わったと
思い込んでハーデスなんて…远い存在になったと决め付けて…!!お前 本当は何も変わってなかったんだ…
届いてねェのは俺の声じゃねェ!お前ずっとこう言ってたんだ!!「仆の声が君に届かない」ってな!!!『テンマ
ここから引っ张り上げて テンマ』「でももうちゃんと届いてる!!!俺はお前を一人にはさせねェ…アローン!!!」
うっすらと涙を浮かべるアローン「それは…仆がもう引き返せなくてもかい?テンマ「ああ!お前を殴れんのは
もう俺だけだ!アローン!!!」

◇引かれ合う二人の心!その果ての死闘!! 続く

溜め回だね

[hr]
tnx to raw bunko

tlc 213 full chapter scan (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=43433122&p=303648283)

devaneon
January 27, 2011, 10:26 PM
Thanx for the raw! Looks awesome!

Here's the script
translated by archange

Chapter 213 - Answer

P01

Shion: An incredibly furious battle began ...
Dohko: How frustrating, Shion. Even if we are Gold Saints, we can not do anything ...
Dohko: While my precious disciple and his best friend are trying to kill each other ...
Shion: Dohko...
Dohko: Youth has disappeared from their faces.

P02-03

This young nice boy and sadder than anyone and who loved painting became the Emperor of Darkness, dressed in a surplice and black ebony now gives the sword. He adored his sister became his nemesis, the Athena Sanctuary. His best friend is trying to protect this young sister, he became the elite soldier. They seek to destroy the other.

P04
But Tenma, you've finally reached the end of this road you've followed him, thinking only. Now show us the answer you wanted to give this friend, the one that leads you got so far!

P05

Alone: Tenma, Sasha, on guard!
Alone: I'll complete the Lost Canvas!
Alone: And to do that ...
Alone ... I'll kill you!

P06
-

P07
Tenma: His power has increased significantly over earlier.
Tenma: Saying it gets to generate such destructive power in a single stroke of the sword!
Tenma: But ...

P08
Tenma: But ...
Tenma: I go Sasha!
Tenma: I gotta go!
Sasha: Tenma ...

P09
Tenma: There's something I have to say ...
Tenma: This battle has not started ...
Tenma: You can not start, Alone!
Dohko: Tenma ...
Dohko: What ... ?

P10
Alone: No, this fight has already started.
Alone: And I have nothing more to hear from you, Tenma.
Tenma: What are you talking about?
Tenma: You think you can unilaterally cut short the discussion?
Tenma: I'm sure however there is an answer that you want to hear more than anything!
Alone: And you leave it there yet, Tenma.
Alone: Do not I already told you in the Sanctuary?

P11
Alone: "Your voice and your fist can not touch me"!
Alone: This is indeed a God Cloth ...

P12
Alone: It was not enough to cut it out entirely ...
Dohko: Tenma!
Tenma: Hehe!

P13
Tenma: So ...
Tenma: You hear indeed eh!
Tenma: Does my voice reach you or not ...
Tenma: I have gradually been able to confirm the truth ...
Tenma: When I received this blow.
Tenma: It was like the Sanctuary, or near the Garudaship!
Tenma: Under many layers of darkness that covers you from the depths of the Cosmos Black ...

P14-15
Tenma: I see your voice calling me weak!
Alone: I don't support you, Tenma!

P16
Tenma: A good watch ...
Tenma: This painting of death, Lost Canvas, is rather attractive ...
Tenma: What a fool I was ... I wanted to believe that you had changed because of Hades ...
Tenma: I wanted to see you becoming a distant ..!

P17
Tenma: But in reality you have not changed!
Tenma: It was not my voice does not reach you!
Tenma: What you always wanted to say is:
Tenma: "My voice is the one which does not reach you." !
"Pull me out of here, Tenma"

P18-19
Tenma: But this time she reach me well!
Tenma: I will not leave you alone, Alone!

P20
Alone: A...
Alone: And even though I can not go back, Tenma?
Tenma: Ahaha! I am now the only one who can beating you!

◇ The meeting of two separate hearts! A battle of feelings!

•Sasuke•
February 02, 2011, 01:03 AM
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas 214
Full scan here (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=43569812&p=304480191)

tnx to raw-bunko

devaneon
February 04, 2011, 06:06 PM
Thanx!

What a beautiful chapter. It seems the battle is coming to an end. But fortunately it isn't the end of Lost Canvas yet.
[hr]
Script by archange:

Chapter 214 - Alone

P01
Tenma: You never ceased to call me Alone!
Tenma: But this time I got the message.
Tenma: I will not let you alone!
Tenma: The only one who can defeat you is me!
Alone: Yes Tenma ...
Alone: The spirit ignited, heart ...

P02-03
Alone: Is the one I always wanted to meet.
Alone: The real Pegasus, what you are now.

P04-05
Tenma: Let's fight!
Alone: Yes, Tenma!
Alone: Currently ...
Alone: I'm in bliss!

P06
Sasha: My brother ... you are about to kill yourselves but yet your cosmos...

Sasha: ... seems so peaceful.

Alone: Sasha.
Alone: I have had this dream.

P07
Alone: A terrifying nightmare in which the emperor of darkness engulfs me and this world in darkness.
Alone: But a warrior representing the constellation Pegasus confronts the emperor of darkness and destroy that darkness

Alone: The color of the eyes of this young boy named Tenma is much like of that warrior.
Alone: I want to become his friend.
Sasha: You had a gift for understanding the many colors that belonged to people's hearts.
Sasha: Your soul was pure white, Alone.

P08
It is the color of my brother ....

P09
Alone: You know Tenma ...
Alone: Before we really do not know, you captivate me already.

P10
Alone: In retrospect, those dreams were probably due to the soul of Hades. But yet I am gradually interested in you. Even more than in my dreams, I wanted to be peaceful with you to know yourself better and see the color of your eyes. But ...

P11
Alone: I became away from you. My paintings have become mowers of lives. And finally, I killed our common family, yes, Maria and everyone else.

P12
Alone: For it and to them that I chose to follow the path of the emperor of darkness, and that's why, I drew a line on the one I love most in the world, you Pegasus.

P13
Alone And yet ...
Tenma: You did not finished with me Alone!
Alone And yet ...
Alone: The fact that you're still alive is my failure.

P14
Alone: It is not surprising, Tenma. In the end, my heart always craved you, beyond my reason.

P15
Alone: I expect so much from you. And on my side, I have not yet deployed the power of Hades. And despite all the people I killed and all the times I tried kill you.... Tenma ...

P16
Alone: I want you bind your soul to mine!

P17
Tenma: Yes, that's what I intend to do!

P18-19
Alone: I want our relationship is deeper than that of best friends or enemies.
Alone: And after all that ...
Alone: The world will find its end or I'll find mine.

P20
Alone: This is the kind of holy war that is played.

◇ The real heart of Alone! The Holy War is an unprecedented turning point!

Tsukisama
February 08, 2011, 07:51 AM
That was an interesting chapter. I am not sure if it was the translations I was reading of the chapter or not, but Alone and Tenma are really starting to seem a little... :yaoi

I haven't seen the Japanese, but is the the dialogue supposed to seem as romantic as it does? :?bunny

devaneon
February 08, 2011, 09:26 PM
Yep, I felt an 'yaoi feeling' as well. But by reading the chapter and seeing the images this 'yaoi' feeling' disappeared a bit.
When Alone says he'd like to be 'one with tenma' or something he is saying "let's die together and live forever in Lost Canvas".

That's why I understood by reading the chapter and seeing the images, 'cause after saying that Alone and Tenma start fighting again.

By the way, a little spoiler from 215:

Tenma and Alone is fighting. Tenma puts all his strenght on his last blow, but the own Lost Canvas protects Alone. Then Alone, with his sword, slashes Tenma who collapses. Alone wins the fight and now he will use Tenma's blood to finish the Lost Canvas which is almost complete.

repme
February 09, 2011, 11:20 AM
read 215 raw here (http://www.manga4lifez.com)

devaneon
February 09, 2011, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the raw, repme!

Now some good news from the OVA:

A new trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjWCtsaRvA&feature=player_embedded

I've got just one thing to say: A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!

The voice actors cast from the 2nd season:

Cancer Manigoldo - Daisuke Ono (Sebastian on Kuroshitsuji)
Nasu Veronica - Takehito Koyasu (Pesche Guatiche on Bleach; Aokiji on One Piece and so on)
Capricorn Elcid - Kazuya Nakai (Zoro on One Piece)
Hannuman Tokusa - Miyu Irino (Sora on Kingdom Hearts series; Syaoran on Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
Scorpio Kardia - Kōji Yusa (Ichimaru Gin on Bleach; Isley on Claymore)
Aquarius Dégel - Daisuke Hirakawa (The official voice actor of Orlando Bloom in Japan!)
Oneiros - Hideo Ishikawa (Uchiha Itachi on Naruto; Ukitake on Bleach)
Icelos - Ryūsei Nakao (Mayuri on Bleach; Freeza on Dragon Ball Z)
Phantasos - Rie Kugimiya (Happy on Fairy Tail; Alphonse Elric on Full Metal Alchemist)
Morpheus - Hiroshi Tsuchida (Masamune on Soul Eater; Zasalamel on Soulcalibur game)

The main characters are the same from the first season:

Pegasus Tenma - Tetsuya Kakihara (Natsu on Fairy Tail)
Alone/Hades - Hiro Shimono (Hiro on Soul Eater; Ayato Kamina on RahXephon; Sho on Fairy Tail and so on)
Sasha/Athena - Aya Hirano (Misa on Death Note; Lucy Heartfilia on Fairy Tail)
Pandora - Nana Mizuki (Hinata on Naruto; Riful on Claymore and so on)
Unicorn Yato - Atsushi Abe (Mashiro Moritaka on Bakuman)
Crane Yuzuriha - Sanae Kobayashi (Allen Walker on D-Gray Man)

And some spoilers:

On the two first chapters we'll have a flashback of Yuzuriha and Yato. Yuzuriha's past will show his relation with his brother Tokusa who killed his parents for the sake of immortality and become a specter. And why Yuzuriha became a warrior.
Yato's past will show his village being destroyed by the specters. Yato was saved by a gold saint: Scorpio Kardia

And that's it! :)

•Sasuke•
February 11, 2011, 04:31 AM
chaprter 215 ENG by SSA

http://www.filesonic.com/file/78448388

or online

http://mangatopia.net/manga/saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas-en/chapter/215/page/01

devaneon
February 13, 2011, 04:50 PM
Perfect! Thanx, Sasuke!

Man, what next? Is Tenma dead? Will Alone win this battle? What is going to happen? I´m pretty anxious for the next chapter!

•Sasuke•
February 16, 2011, 02:16 AM
Perfect! Thanx, Sasuke!

Man, what next? Is Tenma dead? Will Alone win this battle? What is going to happen? I´m pretty anxious for the next chapter!
NO WAY tenma is dead? it's impossible.
Maybe sasha (athena) will join the fray (and finally justifies her presence in the manga xD)
[hr]
Chapter 216 Raw Online Here (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=43824751&p=306378864)

Some pics under spoiler tag
http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/11972/ba4d19119712714.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ba4d19119712714) http://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/11972/637397119712921.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/637397119712921) http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/11972/e34dc4119713131.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e34dc4119713131)

See! tenma is still alive! Athena joins the fray (like always helpless xD) - even the others :D

devaneon
February 16, 2011, 03:18 PM
Tenma didn't die, but.... Yato may die on the next chapter =/

The images

http://img715.imageshack.us/i/lc21601.jpg/
http://img337.imageshack.us/i/lc21602.jpg/
http://img30.imageshack.us/i/lc21603.jpg/
http://img708.imageshack.us/i/lc21604.jpg/
http://img405.imageshack.us/i/lc21605.jpg/
http://img69.imageshack.us/i/lc21606.jpg/
http://img718.imageshack.us/i/lc21607.jpg/
http://img37.imageshack.us/i/lc21608.jpg/
http://img510.imageshack.us/i/lc21609.jpg/
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/lc21610.jpg/
http://img337.imageshack.us/i/lc21611.jpg/
http://img402.imageshack.us/i/lc21612.jpg/
http://img197.imageshack.us/i/lc21613.jpg/
http://img8.imageshack.us/i/lc21614.jpg/
http://img10.imageshack.us/i/lc21615.jpg/
http://img43.imageshack.us/i/lc21616.jpg/
http://img35.imageshack.us/i/lc21617.jpg/
http://img171.imageshack.us/i/lc21618.jpg/
http://img546.imageshack.us/i/lc21619.jpg/
http://img37.imageshack.us/i/lc21620.jpg/

The script
(by archange)

Chapter 216 - Voices

P01

Tenma: Why ...
Tenma: ... is it that Lost Canvas protected him?
Tenma: But they have been murdered by Alone.
Tenma: ... why?
Alone: I think ...
Alone ... they really wanted to be saved by me.

P02-03
Tenma: That's not true ...
Tenma: What Alone offers to you is that important?
Tenma: Is death really salvation?
Sasha: Tenma!

P04
Alone: So everything is clear.
Alone: The salvation I'm proposing was indeed the right path.
Dôko: This paint ... ?
Dôko: It represents them in their youth ... what does he do with that ... ?
Alone: You've tried to touch my soul, but nothing has changed

P05

Alone: Tenma, Sasha.
Alone: I'll finish now the Lost Canvas
Alone: So, your soul will disappear and will be part of this painting
Sasha: No, brother! Don't do that!
Alone: You goddess should try to do something, Sasha!

P06-07

Tenma: Sasha ...
Alone: Hear the voices of these people!

P08
Tenma: Again, the people from Lost Canvas are acting by their own!
Tenma: What power!
Alone: It seems they also are waiting for your blood ...
Dôko: Tenma, Athena!
Alone: They want to be rescued quickly.
Tenma: Impossible ...
Tenma: Such a thing can't happen ...

P09

Dead: You...
Dead: ... stop trying to interfere
Dead: Do not get across the road from the Lord Alone.
Tenma: Those voices... are the voices of the humans caught in the Lost Canvas
Deaths: We no longer suffer.

P10
Dead: Life on Earth is suffering, and the underworld are also suffering, we hate that.
Dead: And that's why we want to disappear, bathed in peace offered by the love of the Lord Alone.
Tenma: So ...
Dead: It is without doubt the largest salvation which can be given on this Earth.
Tenma: Everything we've done for you are unwelcome favors?

P11
Tenma: So ... the salvation Alone has shown must be fair ...
Tenma: Yes that's why even putting with all my strength I could not reach him ...
Tenma: All I can do for them ...
Sasha: No Tenma, do not do that!

P12

Tenma: ... is to offer my blood?
Alone: You finally realized
Alone: There could be no other conclusion between us.

P13
Alone: And now farewell Tenma.
Alone: I was really glad we could be together one last time!

P14
Alone: What ... ?
Alone: The ground shakes?
Tenma: That's not true ...

P15
Yato: We will not let you do it!

P16
Dôko: Yato and others?
Alone: The rest of the Saints ...
Alone: How did they get there?
Yuzuriha: Athena! Are you safe?
Sasha: Yuzuriha ...

P17
Sasha: But what are you doing here?
Sasha: You should be returned to Earth ... yet why are you here?
Yuzuriha: Athena, frankly we were going to join you from the beginning.
Yuzuriha: We sincerely we apologize for having disobeyed your orders ...
Yuzuriha: But what kind of warriors would we be if we turned back when we feel the Cosmos of a companion who is fighting with all his strenght?
Yato: Tenma!

P18
Yato: You idiot! Here you are still unable to move!
Yato Ha really ... What would you do without me?
Yato: What terrible injuries ...
Yato: Tenma ...
Alone: It's useless.
Alone: Tenma has come to understand that death is the salvation

P19
Alone: He never recovered.
Yato: It stinks ...
Yato: I gotta run ...
Yato: No!
Yato: Hey ... hey you! You say to be the friend of Tenma but still looks like you do not know!
Yato: He will not give up like that! This guy ...when he believes in something he goes on this way until the end!
Alone: I know all too well ... and it hurts me

P20
Alone: That is why we fought to the death!
Yato: Tenma ... you gotta get up!

◇ Alone's sword approaches him! Is the will of Yato will reach Tenma?

•Sasuke•
February 17, 2011, 12:48 AM
TLC 216 ENG
SSA scan
download link
http://www.filesonic.com/file/87521894
http://mangatopia.net/manga/saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas-en/chapter/216/page/01

devaneon
February 17, 2011, 03:36 PM
I loved this chapter!

The dead really accepted what Alone done with their salvation. They are happy and they don't like to be saved by Athena. I've got surprised by this scene.
And at last Yato and Yuzuriha arrived! But I'´m bit sad 'cause I don't want Yato being killed by now... but oh well...

Son'O
February 18, 2011, 11:36 AM
I don't find where I can post this - 2 new links for Saint Seiya Episode G :

- Volume 17.5 : http://www.filesonic.com/file/89130739/Saint_Seiya_Episode_G_17.5.zip

- Chapter 77 : http://www.filesonic.com/file/88929205/Saint_Seiya_Episode_G_77.zip

•Sasuke•
February 24, 2011, 04:51 AM
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas 217 ENG by SSA

Download Link (http://www.filesonic.com/file/115465711)

or

Online here (http://mangatopia.net/manga/saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas-en/chapter/217/page/01)

devaneon
March 01, 2011, 12:28 AM
Spoiler - 218
by archange

Chapter 218 - Back to those days

Alone: How come, Tenma? How did you manage to raise? Your body and soul should be broken ...

Tenma: They echoed in me ... The voices of Yato and Yuzuriha when they were
risking their lives, they brought me back from the darkness in which I fell ... I will follow the path that I believe to the end, with the support of everyone! We do not believe in your salvation through the death, we want to live helping each other! This is a lifestyle that you also probably know, Alone.

Tenma ties the lace of flowers wrapped in his fist.

Alone: How nostalgic ... This brings me back some memories.

Cheshire: All Saints are raising their cosmos to the maximum and its cosmos is surrounding the lace of flowers of Pegasus. What enormous power ... Although it is the cosmos of the enemy, I do not feel scared. Is this ... the universe?

Alone draws his sword to Tenma, who takes an offensive position.

Tenma: Alone ...! I will not let you alone. Let us return to those days, Alone!

The fist reaches Alone.

Tenma: The true colors are those reflected by life. Even now you have such love for these colors, you never stopped loving them, even when it was tainted by death. Enough is enough, Alone, from now on you must use these colors to paint life. Let's go back, Alone.

The Lost Canvas begins to dissipate.

Shion: The Lost Canvas is disappearing ... All souls trapped in it are now coming back to earth!

Alone: The Lost Canvas is gone ... Some people may return to their bodies and others will start a new life.

Some people who were temporarily dead back to life on Earth. Pandora, in his castle, and Atla, at the tomb of Hakurei are gazing the souls return to Earth.

Tenma defeates Alone and holds him in his arms.

Alone: You're really amazing Tenma ... As you promised, saved both me and the earth.

Alone smiles and spits blood, but now the Yours Ever (the "Yours Ever" pendant) begins to glow, and something strange happens.

Alone: Kuhh ... Tenma ... No time ... Please ... Kill me now! Destroy my soul and my body ... Quick!

molokidan
March 02, 2011, 10:36 AM
That was an interesting chapter. I am not sure if it was the translations I was reading of the chapter or not, but Alone and Tenma are really starting to seem a little... :yaoi

I haven't seen the Japanese, but is the the dialogue supposed to seem as romantic as it does? :?bunny

The dialogue in that chapter was EXTREMELY gay. Even for Japanese manga. I was really surprised reading it, myself. I guess it's because SSLC has so many female fans, the author wanted to give them what they wanted :P

Tsukisama
March 02, 2011, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I am glad I am not the only one who didn't think that their dialogue was going beyond friendship/rivalry.

Looking back on it, if this does mean that Tenma x Alone can be treated as an official pair, I think it is better. It seems like a lot of manga and anime has this really intense friendship between male lead characters that seems pseudo-homosexual. It is much better storytelling (and far more believable) if the characters are just in love with each other instead of trying to make them seem like just friends but still insanely obsessed with one another. :amuse

steelwingcrash1
March 03, 2011, 11:06 AM
I have just started reading this manga. Is this manga really serious? From what I have already read, I'm liking it. I hope this continues and the story progresses more for me.

Tsukisama
March 03, 2011, 11:35 AM
I have just started reading this manga. Is this manga really serious? From what I have already read, I'm liking it. I hope this continues and the story progresses more for me.

I am glad you are enjoying it thus far. Where are you in the story right now?

This manga does have a pretty serious tone throughout, just like its predecessor, Saint Seiya. Expect a lot of drama and intense pathos. I can't recall any moments in this manga that made me laugh, but there are plenty of heartwarming moments and perhaps some so stirring that had me on the verge of tears. This is definitely one of my current favorites.

•Sasuke•
March 03, 2011, 12:10 PM
http://mangatopia.net/manga/saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas-en/chapter/218/page/02

the new chapter by ssa [tra by the awesome molokidan :D]

devaneon
March 06, 2011, 05:27 PM
Superb chapter! And Alone is done... unfortunately. :(
I´m a huge Alone fan but oh well... it was evident he'd lose someday. Now here comes Hades!

This manga does have a pretty serious tone throughout, just like its predecessor, Saint Seiya. Expect a lot of drama and intense pathos. I can't recall any moments in this manga that made me laugh, but there are plenty of heartwarming moments and perhaps some so stirring that had me on the verge of tears. This is definitely one of my current favorites.

Yea, Lost Canvas is more emotional than comical. We only have some 'laughable' moments with Yato or Cheshire (Kardia, Hasgard and Manigoldo also had some comical lines), but the rest... is a pretty serious and emotional manga.
And the mangaka is pretty 'cruel'. He kill the characters in a really violent way. Even the gold saints (the fan-favorite characters) have some violent death.

The Lost Canvas is my favorite manga and I´m always recomending it for those who like battle manga 'cause I think The Lost Canvas is as good as Bleach or any other superfamous battle manga. It's just.... less famous =p

And the OVA 14 and 15 is out! I've watched them and.... utterly superb!

susanoo13
March 07, 2011, 04:04 AM
Also in 2 weeks the next batch of OVA's should be out according to ANN, Unfortunately I couldn't find those episodes subbed in english.

I correct myself, There is a sub in english by Horriblesubs for those who want, anyone can find it in google simply by writing the episodes and format(mkv)

devaneon
March 07, 2011, 12:45 PM
I've found subbed in portuguese and spanish, but it's because Lost Canvas is a huge sucess in Latin America. I hope some fansub translate into english for you guys. The OVAS are really amazing!

Well, this week's spoiler:

Chapter 219 - True darkness
trad: archange

Dôko: Tenma ... your long struggle with Alone has finally come to an end ... You saved Alone, and also this world, carrying all the hopes our companions entrusted to you... The Holy War is now over, Tenma ...
At that moment a bell's sound is heard.

Dôko: Shion ... What is that noise?
Shion: Looks like it came the stellar dial in the sky, but why does it sound now ...
Dôko: What ... that sound gives me a bad feeling, what does that mean?

Resuming the previous chapter.
Alone: Annihilate me!
But it's too late, a black Cosmos springd from him all around and kills those nearby.
Dôko barely stands while the bell is resonating, surrounded by the corpses of other saints.
Dôko: Ten ... ma ... ? No way ... Everything should have been over, what happened? Tenma!
Shion: Uhh ... Dô ... ko ...
Dôko: Shion! You're safe ?
Shion: .... yes ... probably because we were farther than they were... but the others ...
Dôko:!
They notice a human form standing in the middle of the black Cosmo.
Shion: A. .. Alone?

But his hair is completely wild.
Hades: Interesting ... I saw a dream ... I was a human painting a canvas, and was a close friend of those who should have been my nemesises: Pegasus and Athena.
Dôko: No it's not him ... this Cosmos is so huge ... too big ...
Hades: I painted with a incredible impatience "Quick ... I need to finish the painting before this clock makes a complete turn" "I must hurry before he wakes up." Miserable humans. He constantly tried to suppress myself in him. What a fun dream.

The Golds are unable to move, overwhelmed by the influence of Hades.
Hades: But now that the Athena's army is destroyed, the Holy War, the dream he had, also end, in the name of the true Hades !
The Golds are swept into the air.

Hades: So this earth for which I so long fought with the goddess of war will become mine. To start, I'll clean this world of these human parasites that live here, and I'll turn it into an Elysion of darkness. All humans will go to the Hell I rule, to suffer there forever!
Dôko: No way ... Alone's defeat was in the name of love for life and ... this god is now saying that ... we won't let you do as you please !
Dôko launches the Hyaku Ryû Ha, but Hades deflects it easily.
Hades: Learn your place, Saints ! If you couldn't reach the body of this young host, how could you even touch the body of the true God I am! Your arrogance knows no bounds! You're pointlessly aggravating the sins that you will pay in Hell ...
Dôko: I don't care about what you say ... Tenma ... Tenma, my disciple .... repeatedly stood up despite the sword blows inflicted by Alone... How could a Gold like me give up ? I won't stop attacking you, even if I end to Hell for that !
Shion: Wait ... Dôko ... don't rush into this dark cloud ... I feel the same as you ... but if we pointlessly sacrifice our lives now, the Sanctuary will really lose.
Dôko: But Shion, then what do we...
Shion: I have a plan. Hades ... I heard that you hate the sunlight more than anything else. Let's try to bathe you into this light. In light of the ecliptic, the sunlight!

Tsukisama
March 08, 2011, 03:31 AM
Yeah, it seems that there is always Spanish or Portuguese sub or scanlation of anything Saint Seiya well before there is anything in English. I am glad that it is so popular in Latin America. Why do you think it is so much more popular there than in other places?

If anyone finds a link to the latest Lost Canvas OVAs in English, please do post it. I can't wait to catch up. :hbunny
[hr]
By the way, Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas is up to be a nomination in The MangaHelpers Anime Awards (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67918). Drop by to give it your support and check out the rest of the categories while you are there.;)

devaneon
March 08, 2011, 01:19 PM
Saint Seiya (the classic one) was broadcasted in all Latin America, France, Spain and Italy. That's why Saint Seiya is huge in these countries (along with South Korea and China). Here in Brazil Saint Seiya is much more famous than Naruto or Dragon Ball and The Lost Canvas is a best-seller in here.

If I find a link to the latest OVAS in english I'll post it here ASAP. ;)

And I didn't know about this nomination. Of course I´ll support Lost Canvas! At least the anime will have four or five votes lol.

susanoo13
March 08, 2011, 02:56 PM
http://darklegends60mb.org/?p=10889

Here's episodes 14-15 in 90MB mkv, enjoy :)

devaneon
March 20, 2011, 07:42 AM
Thanx susanoo13!

I hope you guys enjoy these OVA. ;)

For those who doesn't know the series this is a good way to get into The Lost Canvas.
[hr]
Images and Script from 219:

(by haldir)

http://img846.imageshack.us/i/lc21901.jpg/
http://img850.imageshack.us/i/lc2190203.jpg/
http://img855.imageshack.us/i/lc21904052836097.jpg/
http://img850.imageshack.us/i/lc21906076918514.jpg/
http://img18.imageshack.us/i/lc219096934029.jpg/
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...lc219_10_11.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_10_11.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...lc219_12_13.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_12_13.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...19/lc219_14.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_14.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...19/lc219_15.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_15.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...19/lc219_16.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_16.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...19/lc219_17.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_17.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...19/lc219_18.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_18.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...19/lc219_19.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_19.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith...19/lc219_20.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Sith_Haldir/Cartoon/Saint_Seiya/ch219/lc219_20.jpg)

Script:
(by uranus)

P01
Dohko: Your long battle with Alone has finally reached to conclusion ...
Dohko: You saved Alone and the entire world, making you the bearer of the hopes, placed in you by our friends ...

P02-03
Chapter 219 - The True Darkness

Dohko: The Holy War is over, Tenma ...
Dohko: Shion ... What is that noise?
Shion: It would come from the watch stars of the sky ...
Shion: Why it be playing right now ...
Dohko: What ...
Dohko: I have a really bad feeling ...
Dohko: What this all mean?

P04-05
Alone: ​​Ouch ...
Alone: ​​There's no time! I beg you!
Alone: ​​Tenma ... Do not hesitate ... Destroy me!
Tenma: ... Alone ...
Dohko: What the hell?!
Dohko: This attack full of darkness!?

P06-07
Dohko: It is not possible, it should be all over ...
Dohko: What happens now?! Tenma!?
Shion: Uhh ... Dohko ...
Dohko: Shion! You're safe?
Shion: ... Yes ... Probably we have come out unscathed because we are far more ...
Shion: But what happes to the others ...
Dohko: ...

P08
Shion: A... Alone!?

P09
Hades: I observed a very interesting dream ...
Hades: I was inside a human being ...
Hades: He painted pictures and was a friend of my fiercest opponents ... Pegasus and Athena ...
Dohko: I have no doubt ... This vast cosmos ...
Dohko: Definitely vast ...
Hades: I painted with great eagerness ...
Hades: "Soon ... I have to finish before the end of the round of the clock" ...

P10-11
Hades: "I have to finish the first of its revival"
Hades: What human intriguing ... He has done everything to keep me asleep in him.
Hades: In truth, a somewhat naive dream ...
Dohko: My body ... Do not move!
Hades: But ...

P12-13
Hades: Now that the Army of Athena was destroyed, this dream will end with the Holy War ...
Hades: In the name of the true Emperor of the Underworld ... Hades!

P14
Hades: Now, this planet that I have always fought with the Goddess of War is about to become mine.
Hades: First, destroy this place infested by human parasites that lives here, to make a new World Dark and Elysium.
Hades: I'll send the humans into the Underworld where they wait an eternity of suffering!

P15
Dohko: Hmmm
Dohko: Of curse ...
Dohko: Alone, you are just left to destroy her love life ...
Dohko: And now you just appeared, a God ...
Dohko: Do ​​you think we'll let you make this your home!?

P16
Dohko: My Hundred Dragons ... Rejected by him, effortlessly with only the palm of his hand ...
Hades: Learn how to keep your place, Holy Saints ...
Hades: You failed to dent the body of this boy that I am staying as you think you can do something now, in front of you as I am a true God?

P17
Hades: You're just a foolish insolent, Gold Saints ...
Hades: You are not capable to exacerbate the amount of sins for which hell will welcome ...
Dohko: What do I care ...
Dohko: of these threats?!
Dohko: My student, hath been raised, despite all the blows of the sword which inflicted Alone ...
Dohko: I will not let you have battled in vain ...
Dohko: I am a Gold Saint and I can not leave him to his fate! I will attack you as long as I live!

P18
Dohko: Even if it meant sinking into the underworld!
Dohko: Shion!
Shion: Stay Dohko ... Do not let this darkness obscures all hope ...

P19
Shion: I also haunt your own anger in the heart ...
Shion: But if you throw away our lives in this way, would accomplish nothing if not the final ruin of the Sanctuary ...
Hades: Eh eh eh
Dohko: So what should we do, Shion?!
Shion: I have an idea ...
Shion: Hades ...
Shion: I heard that you hate the sun more than anything else ...
Hades:!?

P20
Shion: What if we immerge you in a light ... The ecliptic one?
Shion: The light of the sun!

[hr]
Scans chapter 220:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-01.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-0203.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-0405.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-0607.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-0809.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-1011.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-1213.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-1415.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-1617.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-1819.jpg[

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/LC220/LC220-20.jpg

devaneon
March 28, 2011, 12:32 PM
Well, everything has an end.

I´m sad 'cause Lost Canvas is my favorite manga ever, but at least it will end up very well. Or almost well, 'cause I didn't like Yato and Yuzuriha's death. That was too cruel and emotionless. I still can't believe both Yato and Yuzuriha are dead. =/

Anyways, here is the spoiler from chapter 222:
(by archange)
Chapter 222 - All 3 together

Two Golds are returned to the Sanctuary and Shion finally regains consciousness.

Shion: We're ... at the Shrine ... ? Why .... ? Dôko ... The goddess Athena ... ? Hades is ... ? Doh ... ko ... ?
Yet taken pains Dôko him repeat the last words of Sasha and Tenma.
Shion! The goddess Athena told us ... that from now our mission is to live!
Shion seized the hand of Doko and think back to Sage and Hakurei.
I see ... we're going to become as strong as possible ...
Dôko: Yes ... we will become the link between that era and the future! While Tenma ... we shall certainly meet again on earth!

Pluto.
Alone and Sasha support Tenma.
Sasha: ... gently. Are not you the most wounded among us, Tenma?
Tenma starts thinking with a smile: It goes back to the 3 children we were. Even in a bad state we were happy all three. The current situation between us 3 is identical to that time.
He opened the door and find the soul of Hades.
Hades: You have what you kid ... Pegasus and this is annoying too. You do not even think about when you two and a human will be able to get rid of my soul?

Tenma: It is the soul of Hades! Even without a body it retains a powerful cosmos!
Hades: You went to get in my way since the mythological times. Since that distant era, you have stopped m'afrronter Athena, with the only man who managed to injure my real body ... Pegasus ... back to your little tricks against you I am still lurking in the young host to manipulate, but also behaved in a way I had not foreseen ... What troublemakers ... but I have not yet lost.

Sasha: You're wrong Hades, you'll lose yourself here. Humans harbor an incalculable power, far beyond what a god as you can imagine.
Sasha and Alone lay their hands on the bracelet of flowers Tenma.
Hades: This bracelet of flowers ... what do you play?
Alone: ​​Hades ... since my earliest youth I have always felt your Cosmos resonate in me. This is our promise bracelet, the one who protected me in your Cosmos and allowed me to remain human. Even if I checked your credentials, which allowed me to stay as I was the promise made to Sasha and Tenma. So even if I do not deserve that death, the body has never been and never will be yours. In retrospect, it looks like my Hi ... there is no body now available for you in this era, nor I nor anywhere.

Sasha: Return to Hell ... or rather Elysion!
Hades: Okay, I'll kill all three!
Hades struck the bracelet flowers in charge of the Cosmos 3 friends
Hades: Impossible ... It can do .. ! The Athena of this era and these people get in the way of my way!
Monologue Tenma: Make sure to live is a bit like a promise. It's a promise I had made myself. That's why I survived so far. And now all the promises were finally held.
Hades Elysion is returned to
Tenma: This is a great joy for us humans.
They smile all the three, bathed in light
Shion and the Shrine Dôko walk arm in arm, feeling qeulque thing, open their eyes and bowed to the ground.
Tenma: I feel a great future will begin.

The lives of Tenma, Sasha and Alone ends. Hades Elysion is again on. The future will begin! Last chapter next week.

•Sasuke•
April 04, 2011, 02:46 AM
that's a really good news tnx heiji so this gaiden will be about the story of the golden saints?

goldb
April 04, 2011, 05:46 AM
That sounds really exciting, I'm looking forward to it; I've always wanted more backstory into the Gold Saints.

devaneon
April 04, 2011, 12:39 PM
I´m happy as well.

This week is going to be released the last chapter of Lost Canvas. I was kinda sad 'cause LC is my favorite manga. But fortunately we'll have this Gaiden with the Gold Saints!

I´m a "goldtard", so I´m really happy with that!

•Sasuke•
April 05, 2011, 10:26 AM
some pics for the last chapter
credits redon
http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/12666/017027126655441.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/017027126655441) http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/12666/759701126655453.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/759701126655453)

devaneon
April 06, 2011, 11:53 AM
The full chapter in here:

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-trevor/photo?pid=16237&fid=-1

Farewell, The Lost Canvas. Fare-thee-well.... =(

At least we'll have the Gaiden! Hooray!

•Sasuke•
May 07, 2011, 10:46 PM
hi is true that there was an extra chapter of lost canvas?

goldb
May 08, 2011, 02:24 AM
I dunno about an extra chapter but I heard about The Gold Saints Gaiden chapter that would be released :s

devaneon
May 12, 2011, 08:03 AM
Next week will be released The Lost Canvas - Gaiden. The story is about the gold saints. The first story will be about Pisces Albafica.

I´m really looking forward for this Gaiden 'cause I´m missing Lost Canvas so much.

By the way, the last volume (25) has been released and we have an additional chapter showing 'the future' (On the 20th century, the age Seiya is the Pegasus saint).
[hr]
The images from the extra chapter featuring Libra Dohko (old) and Aries Mu, Shion's disciple.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2pslys0.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/nq1gy0.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/1194bpf.jpg

•Sasuke•
May 12, 2011, 08:36 AM
so i was right xD tnx davaneon!!

devaneon
May 12, 2011, 02:36 PM
The old Dohko got 'less ugly' than its original version lol

Have you noticed Kiki (the little boy on the first page) is using the same bracelet than Yuzuriha? Maybe Kiki is a descendant of Yuzuriha.

•Sasuke•
May 13, 2011, 12:10 AM
The old Dohko got 'less ugly' than its original version lol

Have you noticed Kiki (the little boy on the first page) is using the same bracelet than Yuzuriha? Maybe Kiki is a descendant of Yuzuriha.

yeah you are right xD

hey but exactly the new (gaiden) when is supposed to start?

devaneon
May 13, 2011, 01:40 PM
Next monday we will have the spoiler!

It's going to be released next week. The first chapter will have 32 pages and some color pages. The first tale to be told is about Albafica.

goldb
May 13, 2011, 03:06 PM
Wow already looking forward to this; especially since we didn't get to see much of Albafica since he was the first to bite the dust. Hopefully we'll more get more insight into his character :woo
Is there anywhere to get the raw of the final volume or just that extra chapter? I really want to see it in its entirety.

devaneon
May 13, 2011, 05:54 PM
The extra chapter I´ve posted before:

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2pslys0.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/nq1gy0.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/1194bpf.jpg

So, it seems the "Albafica chapter" is about his poisoned blood. And it seems we'll see his master, Pisces Lugonis.
I hope we have more than one chapter per gold saint.

goldb
May 14, 2011, 03:38 AM
The images have been removed :(

devaneon
May 14, 2011, 12:26 PM
Oh well... =p

Here is another one:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/tlc202431.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/tlc202432.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/tlc202433.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/tlc202434.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/kaleo2008/tlc202435.jpg

* Roshi means "venerable master". Is a polite way the saints use to call the old Dohko.

Tsukisama
May 16, 2011, 09:21 PM
I'm really looking forward to this gaiden too. The final chapter of Lost Canvas was bittersweet for me. I enjoyed how they connected it to the present like they did, but it left me desiring more, as I didn't feel enough closure. Hopefully, with this gaiden about each of the gold saints (the best part of the series for me), I hope I will end up in a better place about this series.

The concept of the Pisces saint has always interested me: beauty as a weapon. I hope that we learn more about the nature of Pisces, not just the saint Albefica but also Pisces in general. I've always thought that there should be some sort of connection to Aphrodite, the goddess, given the mythology related to Pisces.

devaneon
May 17, 2011, 08:30 PM
Yea, for me too. The final chapter was beautiful and something but I felt there was something missing. Thanks God for this gaiden. At least we'll have some more from the best part of the Lost Canvas: The gold saints.

So my friends, here are the first images and the spoiler:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/kaleohimura/lcvar/img2.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/kaleohimura/lcvar/img3.jpg

And the spoiler:

Chapter 01 - Solitude

Soldiers: Go back you dirty bum! You think you can leave this island? Ah?

Soldiers skeletons surround a young boy and they are about to kill him.

Albafica: Enough of this, you scum. I can not stay quiet and see a band pursue a mere child. Albafica will end up with this.

Soldier: Huh? Who are you, asshole? You've got a girl's face. Hehe. What if we had fun with you instead of this disgusting bum? I am sure we will have a good time! Hey, you are listen? You snob!

All the soldier attack Albafica.

And all of them are killed by the Royal demon roses.

These roses are tinged with a violent poison, and breathe their fragrance will make you lose your 5 senses before leading you to death. This poison is enough for the funeral of wretches like you!

Soldiers: That's not true ... the Cloth ... Gold? I see ... Psices gold saint!

Albafica: Are you ok?

The boy, still shocked: Y ... yes! Thank you very much! My name is Pefko! I've got lost along the way and was subsequently chased by these guys! And this is the first time I meet a Gold Saint! Wow, I´m so impressed! You are incredible!

Albafica: Oh well... You're too talkative, so that means you are fine. I´m going.

Pefko, who thinks he has offended Albafica, holds his hand.

Albafica: Do not touch me ... ! Otherwise you can be harmed too.

Albafica had a small wound on his arm.

Sanctuary.

Shion is fixing some clothes at Aries temple.

Shion: Albafica! Have you already returned?

Albafica: Yes ... I've got to the Pope's Palace. I'm going to pass, Shion.

Shion notices the wound on the Albafica's arm.

Shion: Wait Albafica! You have been injured during your mission? It's still bleeding, right?

Albafica: Go away, Shion. How many times must I repeat: Don't touch me!

Shion: Albafica, I´m not affraid of your poisonous blood.

Pope's Palace.

Sage: Oh, Albafica. It's rare to see you late ... So you got rid of all the specters in the north. Congratulations, but you seem to be worried. Did something happen?

Albafica: No ...

Sage: I see ... Well, it may be exaggerating, but I have another mission entrusted to you. Do you know the Healers island?

Albafica: It's an island near to the Sanctuary. Its a place where medicinal plants grow and they can cure any illness or injury. The Sanctuary and Rodorio make use of these medicinal plants.

Sage: Exactly. And over there is a man named Luco who is known to cure any kind of illness. Is a famous healer and people say he is as benevolent as a god.

Albafica: He cures everything ... such a man ...

Sage: But a sinister star began to shine above this island. You must leave tomorrow morning! If a disaster occur on this island not only the sanctuary but also the surrounding areas would be affected! So I entrust this mission on you, Albafica.

At night.

Albafica is walking alone in a location where access is marked as forbidden. Many royal demon roses grow there.

Albafica: This garden never changes. As always, there's nothing else than my poisoned roses. No birds, no insects or any kind of plant. Any other form of life can survive in here. Only this venomous scent fills this place. Like the blood that flows in my veins. But ... is the only place I can call "my home".

There is a grave amidst the ruins. A name is engraved: Lugonis.

Albafica: "Master, I will always keep following your steps. I won't forget the loneliness or the techniques you taught me... because they are the pride of Pisces!"

The saint of Pisces, full of its pride, sets off to another mission!

•Sasuke•
May 18, 2011, 02:03 AM
the raw is out on bunko

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1016089591/Saint_Seiya_The_Lost_Canvas_Gaiden_01_.zip

goldb
May 18, 2011, 04:34 AM
Wow, already? :spaz I wasn't expecting this so soon! hopefully SSA or Mangatopia cleans this soon I can't wait :woo

devaneon
May 25, 2011, 03:46 PM
Probably SSA will do it. Lets cross our fingers.

I´ve got the script. I ´m going to translate into english and I´ll post it asap.
[hr]
Guys, sorry for not having posted the translation of the previous chapter. I was a little busy.

Anyways, here are the images of the 2nd chapter called "Child of the gardens, child of the fields"

High quality: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1063571851/Saint_Seiya_The_Lost_Canvas_Gaiden_02.zip

Medium quality: http://www.mediafire.com/?w6unfesjswfcddc

kkck
July 14, 2011, 01:47 PM
not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this but anyways.... does anyone know where I can find the original saint seiya series online either in english or spanish?