PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Your Favorite Supernova

Hawkins
March 12, 2009, 08:19 PM
Well yeah i know there is a thread about supernovae already, just felt like creating another one. Pls dont kill me cause of opening a new poll .__.
Im visiting this forum for quite a long time now, now finally signed up (say hi to me :amuse). Ive noticed that almost everyone here likes Trafalgar Law. Its kinda getting annoying, whats so special about that guy?

My ranking list:
1.) Lorenor Zoro - nr1. for being a swordsman
2.) Luffy - main char
3.) Hawkins - awesome looks, interesting DF, fortune telling
4.) Kid - for having highest bounty
5.) Drake - for being a T-rex
6.) Capone - i would love to see him meeting with SH
7.) Law - dont really like him, but other SN arent very interesting either
8.) Uroge - i like his smile
9.) Apoo - boring guy
10.) Killer - just a Kids henchman
11.) Bonney - dont like female pirates so nr.11 for her

cheaptrick
March 13, 2009, 02:47 AM
isn't it a little unfair to put luffy and zoro together with the other supernovae? i think most of the people will choose either luffy or zoro...

shaula_aelas
March 13, 2009, 11:09 AM
Why do people like law? Because hes got a cool attitude, hes not overly hostile, he even got a polarbear as a companion and hes hot lol. Pick one.
But he comes after Ruffy and Zoro in my list ;).

Aikidoka
March 14, 2009, 07:37 PM
People like Law because he has a furry hat. And a bad-ass beard.

Nah, it's because of the reasons shaula listed. He appeals to a wide range of people.

I agree, you shouldn't put Luffy and Zoro in here. They beat all the SNs.

I voted Capone though, I ignored Luffy and Zoro because imo they shouldn't count.

1) Luffy - main character, stupid as hell, subject of lols
2) Zoro - badass, deadpan when he talks about cutting up his or other people's limbs
3) Capone - his ability. Enough said. Also, the way he looks like he's just another weak captain who relies on his crew, and then it turns out he's beast.
4) Apoo - attacks based on onomatopoeias, can turn his body into instruments, THREE SEGMENTED ARMS
5) Law - furry hat, polite, beard that I want to have someday
6) Kidd - badass jacket, NO EYEBROWS, not a stereotypical OP villain but actually like Luffy with differing methods
7) Uruoge - he has a smile even when he's being beaten up. Positive attitude FTW
8) Hawkins - abilities are cool (SCARECROW), but not as cool as everyone else
9) Bonney - finally, a real pirate (in ideals at least; someone who's out for herself and doesn't care about non-crewmates)
10) Drake - Dinosaur
11) Killer - would be cool except I've seen too many of his type of character in other media

Hawkins
March 14, 2009, 08:14 PM
Well yeah you are right, shouldnt have put them in the poll. It seems that they cant be took out now, or i just dunno how. But Luffy loses to Law anyway. Laws bear was awesome. What was his name again, Bepo?

Oni_James
March 15, 2009, 06:34 AM
yes, Bepo is the name, pandaman, prepair yourself, another bear has arrived!!! XD
voted Zoro, because those 2 Mugiwara are also supernovas, and is my fav Mugiwara/OP character, but the rest:

2)Law: it's freaking awesome
3)Luffy: come on! doesn't need an explanation
4)Bonney: she has such a great ability XD
5)Kidd: badass
6)Capone: cool ability
7)Apoo: Musician fighter, WTF???
8)Urouge: XD
9)Hawkins: his ability is cool
10)Drake: I don't like the character design, i have some stereotype feeling about it, plus his ability, despite being badass, it isn't so original, it's just Dinosaur zoan.
11)Killer: Voldo? XD i have the feeling he's just for being there, for having another non-captain supernova --'

zelllogan
March 15, 2009, 07:30 AM
1) luffy (the two mugiwara for the two first positions)
2) zorro
3) Trafalgar law (badass attitude, strong, polite,pragmatic)
4) Urouge (A character with a constant smile can't be bad)
5) Bonney (a real pirate and the only lady)
6) Hawkins (a weirdo ... another one in one piece)
7) Kidd (Not a very surprising character but efficient, I like his way of thinking)
8) Apoo (way too passive)
9) Drake (don't like his design, don't like his background as a marine and not crazy enough for the one piece world)
10) Capone (seems the weakest)
11) Killer (what you can find in all manga)

Special mention to BEPO the bear

Metal D. Reaper
March 15, 2009, 07:31 AM
My favorite is Eustass Captian Kid because he looks like me (metal style,agressive,interogates everything,despite others,he is up to a fight for no reason)

1)Kid
2)Zoro(kind of look like him too,always wanna get better stronger and is ready for sacrifising himself for his friends)
3)Luffy(Coolest dude always rushing in without thinking and always stand up for his friends ,Tenryuubito accident I would do the same and made even execute him)
4)Capone(like his style and crew)
5)Hawkins(Can read the future)
6)Drake(he is just cool)
7)Urouge (sweet power)
8)Bonney (she's hot)
9)Killer(really didn't see what his capable of)
10)Law (more the style of my bro waiting on the right moment)
11)Apoo (Don't like him specially his power but admire his fighting spirit and that he wants to mesure up to the strongest,when he wanted to stay to meet a admiral(kizaru))

Lord Rayleigh
March 15, 2009, 11:51 AM
The interest of this topic would be to talk about the best SNs we have discovered in Shabondy Islands ... Putting Luffy and Zoro in the poll destroys the interest of this topic.

It's why I won't consider this poll with the SH.

1) Drake - I really like his behavior, his style, his knowledge about the OP Universe and moreover his DF fit well with him. He seems to be the strongest and smartest for me (being able to stop Urouge and Killer from fighting with no problem).
2) Capone - His DF is the more interesting one I have ever seen in the OP Universe
3) Hawkins - A magician with a mysterious DF which is not a logia but looks very like
4) Urouge - He seems to be a SN who really enjoy what happens (I like his smile) and he comes from the Sky Islands.
5) Kid - His hair and his lips are excessive but I enjoy his behavior.
6) Law - He reminds me of a baba cool (sort of french hippie)
7) Killer - I hope we will discover his face and find some fantastic things.
8) Apoo - A curious guy but I don't want to learn more about him.
9) Bonney - No interest for me in her DF and personnality

Ustegius
March 15, 2009, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I'll also count SHs out, as Luffy would be 1st and Zoro 2nd.

1. Trafalgar Law - I'm such a fanboy. Cool attitude (he is the first one in OP to give the finger! :D), nice style, Bepo, interesting ability, and I must admit he's hot ^^
2. Hawkins - Kinda creepy, a cult person, but in a cool way. Awesome DF, scarecrow look was darn cool.
3. Drake - He is a frigging Tyrannosaurus Rex! How awesome is that? On top to that, exmarine and rather smart when considering the average IQ in OP universe ^^
4. Kidd - He is a cool one, kinda opposite of Luffy, same ideals but different methods.
5. Urouge - I love the smile. And he has proven to be a tiny bit more than your typical brawns for brains mangacharacter.
6. Capone - Godfather. Mafiosos are always in. And the DF is certainly on of the most interesting this far.
7. Apoo - Funny guy, definetly something different. I like sneaky dudes such as him for some reason.
8. Killer - Seen that so many times. Howerever, I find his look rather cool, very One Piece-ish
9. Bonnie - Never really struck into me. There are hotter chicks than her in OP, her df is a bit 'blah', we already have our glutton (Luffy), and this "I'm helping you just because this way I help myself"-thing has been seen before.

bittman
March 15, 2009, 07:08 PM
As everyone else had, ignoring those Strawhats (though I voted Luffy), I probably would have voted for any of the 200mil+, though I'm not sure which.

I like Drake's ex-marine thing.
I like Law's intelligence thing.
I like Hawkin's supernatural thing.
I like Kidd's Super Saiyan Frieza thing.

To me, all of those above points are equal in rating. Law only rates higher for everyone else because he's a smooth character, and people like dreaming about being smooth. Whereas to me, each of those four have something completely different to give to One Piece, and each of those different things is of equal value to me.

Gecko Moria
March 16, 2009, 01:16 AM
Luffy is my favourite character in all of One Piece so i voted for him. Otherwise, I think I would've voted for Law, I like his attitude :p

Metal D. Reaper
March 16, 2009, 03:15 AM
ok :off topic but still think how they are going to meet up just think about it
Bonney I think is going to meet up with Luffy in some kind of eating contest witch he will win make a new friend or foe

Also law is kinda cool but kid is the best of the supernova's including luffy and Zoro

Isto
March 16, 2009, 10:31 AM
luffy then zoro

but law from the others of not luffy's crew because i think he might be not the type to fight beucause of many things, like his crew does not have second over 100 million bounty guy even the bear is so strong, he has that kind of atmosphere that he wont kill for fun only when offended or something like that (and i think he knows kidd before the shanbody archipelago and have fought with him and offering to rematch), also he have 200 million bounty which is somewhat the same as luffys bounty style (300) i think u got that kind of bounties in one piece world doing something outrageous at a sudden having low bounty at first (a big raise)

then bonnie

and someone to mention maybe apoo from manga i got the passive attitude but from anime episode 392 he seemed quite fierce i liked the manga more

hawkins is also interesting with his abality and his crew seems weird

capone seems to have cool power a castle inside his body that could turn out epic think of 100 of plutons or some poneglyph weapons or superweapons (or even pacifista type) or franky's machines or zoro/t-bone like swordmanship inside his body firing outside at once could be similar to tactical nuke blast maybe

urogue then because of the smile, first i put it before capone but then thinked what i wrote about him

drake + kidd + kilelr didnt really like em

drake might turn out interesting though for his past

GreyEidolon
March 16, 2009, 12:10 PM
I don't think I could adequately sort them into a list of "Best" to "Worst", or most to least interesting considering how little of them we've seen. That said, Law easily has the coolest name.

RichardMNixon
March 16, 2009, 10:03 PM
Luffy and Zoro top the list for me, but that's not particularly interesting so I didn't vote for either of them.

Hawkins (Magician is a badass nickname and the devil conquering phase looked awesome)
Apoo (Mandarin garb is always badass and the double elbows rock)
Drake (he's a dinosaur!)
Kidd
Urouge
Killer
Law (never understood why people are so obsessed with him, I prefer Bepo)
Bonney
Capone

Mizar
March 24, 2009, 12:00 PM
I don't want to consider Luffy and Zoro for this poll.

uhm well.. at the same position, really, I love these 3 at in the same way
1) Kidd, Law and Killer (red hairs, badasses, pois, bear, fur hat, doctor, magnetic, awesome jeans and awesome evil minds, I like how they think. I love their seiyuus)

2) Bonney (omg, SHOTACON--- oh well, I like her DF, and I like strong women)
3) Hawkins (Vexen's clone.)
4) Drake (he has a mask!)
5 ) Apoo (uhm.. well.. that's.. KON. Nice DF)
6) Capone (Mafia-pirates, wth? I really like his DF)
7) Urouge (uhm.... nice.... name!)

BetaRuler
March 27, 2009, 02:37 PM
Even considering Luff and Zo I didn't put them at the top of my list!

I voted Hawkins, he's awesomely interesting, and i'm curious to learn more about his powers, he almost seems like he has too many powers for just 1 devil fruit to fit into.

Drake I'm interested in too, he looks like he has a story behind him.

Law can come next
Apoo is also interesting, his reaction to Kizaru approaching the island was funny XD
Bonney mebbe next
Then Capone, Kid, Killer, Urouge... no interest in them, sorry guys XD

Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89
March 31, 2009, 09:59 PM
when oda will show us who is the winner of the kuma vd kidd-law challenge we'll know a little bit more about those two guys.. i think they're the two strongest characters...

Metal D. Reaper
April 03, 2009, 05:28 PM
no I think they both lost but then runned because Kuma helped them or rayleigh did
also the best suitable to win against a pacivista is a magnetic power soo I think that the most problable to win is Kidd

dRizzit
April 19, 2009, 07:54 AM
Well yeah i know there is a thread about supernovae already, just felt like creating another one. Pls dont kill me cause of opening a new poll .__.
Im visiting this forum for quite a long time now, now finally signed up (say hi to me :amuse). Ive noticed that almost everyone here likes Trafalgar Law. Its kinda getting annoying, whats so special about that guy?

My ranking list:
1.) Lorenor Zoro - nr1. for being a swordsman
2.) Luffy - main char
3.) Hawkins - awesome looks, interesting DF, fortune telling
4.) Kid - for having highest bounty
5.) Drake - for being a T-rex
6.) Capone - i would love to see him meeting with SH
7.) Law - dont really like him, but other SN arent very interesting either
8.) Uroge - i like his smile
9.) Apoo - boring guy
10.) Killer - just a Kids henchman
11.) Bonney - dont like female pirates so nr.11 for her

Offtopic: Must ask: Who the heck is Lorenor Zoro?

Ontopic: Luffy is the 1st one for me. Law comes next.

Dice
April 19, 2009, 11:49 AM
That's the german name of Zoro except that it would be Zorro in german.
If you are interested how the others are called in Germany just ask.

BlackHair
April 19, 2009, 12:24 PM
Drake I'm interested in too, he looks like he has a story behind him.
Same here. Even Kizaru knew who he was and not only by name like the other. Also it seems like he knows Vegabunk. Among the Supernova I'm the most interested in him. About his DF, I believe he can't control it well, but it seems to be awesome.

Anyway, I voted for Zoro. Actually couldn't decide between Luffy/Zoro. I like both character equal.

Gecko Moria
April 20, 2009, 03:00 AM
I wonder how the battle at the Sabaody Archipelago went after the Strawhats were teleported away by Kuma. Where are the rest of the Supernovas now? What happened in Kidd and Law's battle against the Pacifista?

BlackHair
April 20, 2009, 08:07 AM
I believe Kid's and Law's crew were able to beat the Pacifista. But the problem is Kizaru. He was also after them. Seeing him in MHQ and Rayleigh's vive card completely fine, I believe Ray ran as soon as the SHs disappeared. After that Kizaru probably captured Kid and Law, who were worn out fighting a PX.

.. that's my small idea

Gecko Moria
April 20, 2009, 07:03 PM
I believe Kid's and Law's crew were able to beat the Pacifista. But the problem is Kizaru. He was also after them. Seeing him in MHQ and Rayleigh's vive card completely fine, I believe Ray ran as soon as the SHs disappeared. After that Kizaru probably captured Kid and Law, who were worn out fighting a PX.

.. that's my small idea

Yeah and Sentoumaru was there too with another Pacifista. So if Kidd and Law were captured do you think they were sent to Impel Down and hence appear in this arc (to aid the battle against the Marines)?

Phase
April 20, 2009, 07:21 PM
Same here. Even Kizaru knew who he was and not only by name like the other. Also it seems like he knows Vegabunk. Among the Supernova I'm the most interested in him. About his DF, I believe he can't control it well, but it seems to be awesome.

Anyway, I voted for Zoro. Actually couldn't decide between Luffy/Zoro. I like both character equal.

That's because Drake was a former marine, and a Rear Admiral at that. This would be the rank directly under Vice Admiral (Garp's rank).

I wonder how the battle at the Sabaody Archipelago went after the Strawhats were teleported away by Kuma. Where are the rest of the Supernovas now? What happened in Kidd and Law's battle against the Pacifista?

From what I understand, there was a slight mistranslation from the manga when they spoke about the pirates that Kizaru captured. It was supposed to read something like "putting them to labor." So one of the theories out there right now is that many of the pirates who were captured on SA were sent to where Robin is located.

BlackHair
April 20, 2009, 07:30 PM
Yeah and Sentoumaru was there too with another Pacifista. So if Kidd and Law were captured do you think they were sent to Impel Down and hence appear in this arc (to aid the battle against the Marines)?I wouldn't be surprised to see them. But Im not expecting them. If they are in ID, should they be in LvL 5 or 6?

That's because Drake was a former marine, and a Rear Admiral at that. This would be the rank directly under Vice Admiral (Garp's rank).Im aware of that. It just gave me the feeling that they knew each other personally. Similar to AoKiji and Smoker. Not sure though.. .

Phase
April 20, 2009, 08:20 PM
Im aware of that. It just gave me the feeling that they knew each other personally. Similar to AoKiji and Smoker. Not sure though.. .

There's not very many people sitting that high on the food chain. My guess is that they all know each other. I could be wrong though, who knows.

Gecko Moria
April 21, 2009, 02:03 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see them. But Im not expecting them. If they are in ID, should they be in LvL 5 or 6?

Definitely Level 5. They aren't legendary enough to be Level 6 IMO. For example, they can barely compare to Crocodile or Jinbei.

There's not very many people sitting that high on the food chain. My guess is that they all know each other. I could be wrong though, who knows.

There are most likely meetings, for the high officers in the Navy where they gather together and discuss matters of importance. So it's highly possible that all the high ranking marines know each other.

Mugiwara_no_Jack
April 21, 2009, 02:21 AM
Law is cool, has a cool ability (though I don't really get what it is precisely xD) and his whole attitude is awesome.
I think he is like Luffy but just a little bit more mature.

firework
April 24, 2009, 11:51 PM
i liked kidd alot, he was really gothy and cool
his attitude ability and bounty rock

but i still prefer trafalgar law because of his look, team, and name (AWESOME name)