PDA

View Full Version : Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

igotthegoods
March 25, 2009, 08:05 PM
Welcome to v13 of the infamous General Discussion Hangout Thread!

:confetti

Keep it clean, but have fun!

igotthegoods
March 25, 2009, 08:23 PM
Haha, nah. I wouldn't really say that I have the goods. Just a weird/silly sense of humor. :p

And, to answer your question from the last thread, Asus, I'm doing well. :amuse How about you? And everyone else?

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 08:23 PM
yeah what kind of goods????

*surely memory ain't of them... she doesn't even remember giving me a warning T_T...*

I am fine igotthegoods...how come you don't spam in this thread??????

nat
March 25, 2009, 08:24 PM
New thread :D awesome

worm34
March 25, 2009, 08:25 PM
So how was everybody's day today?

igotthegoods
March 25, 2009, 08:31 PM
*surely memory ain't of them... she doesn't even remember giving me a warning T_T...*

I am fine igotthegoods...how come you don't spam in this thread??????

Well, of course i remember, but a warning is nothing. I wouldn't equate that with slaying. I was giving you a second chance. Isn't that being nice? :oh

Oh, I do post here on occasion, but I'm not a big spammer usually, or at least I try not to be. Doesn't look too good when the mods are spamming and then they hand out warnings for spam. :p

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 08:37 PM
never said I you weren't nice :XD
I was being friendly ^_^

well you can always go to the fun forum and try beat my unstoppable spam spree :XD

polaris
March 25, 2009, 08:43 PM
so so; studyin for exams...waiting for lost...there is local election this weekend in here, also Formula1 begins; also World Cup Qualifying Match - Spain versus Turkey.:D wow I almost forget, there is naruto.:amuse
here, this is my whole weekend.. It's weird though I don't remember anyone askin my weekend...:p
hey asus whats your weekend will be like?

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 08:45 PM
I am going to study math (depression)

lots and lots of it...

hey Polaris.... you never here in the friday for me to ask about your weekend...

Baron Hugenstein
March 25, 2009, 08:49 PM
Getting a warning is better than getting a ban or an infraction.....Thank you o nice igotthegoods.

Personally, I don't like to spam, but sometime it gets so fun, I get lost and forget That I am spamming

polaris
March 25, 2009, 08:52 PM
yeah must be true, after reading naruto/bleach I choose to spend my time outside..:p
I'm unstable:(

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 08:52 PM
c'mon... you love the Fun Forum sarry :XD

it is the best part...where we can talk and meet each other...

and where I can spam... if you check the spam-o-meter... I am always among the first 3 guys :XD

Baron Hugenstein
March 25, 2009, 09:00 PM
Haha, soon soon and the Naruto Agony thread will return for some weeks, and then pointless spam returns, the way I know it.

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 09:04 PM
the last agony I postd 600 times 8D... I was all about spam :XD

Baron Hugenstein
March 25, 2009, 09:08 PM
Yes, great times......the marriage thread came to existence, people e-married, SRC came to life.......

I hate physics now, I have a test this Friday(I am ready, but I don't feel Ready)................:scry

worm34
March 25, 2009, 09:09 PM
Oh physics...My physics teacher hates me for not wanting to do a science project...

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 09:13 PM
well sarry good luck man... don't worry and just keep your head in place...

worm... what was the project about?????

worm34
March 25, 2009, 09:16 PM
I hate physics now, I have a test this Friday(I am ready, but I don't feel Ready)................:scry

Don't worry, you just gotta believe!

The project was just about air pollution in my area.

Baron Hugenstein
March 25, 2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks guys;

I wonder, how the world would be if there was no Naruto, which IIRC helped websites like these greatly into becoming global?

Fortisdiablos
March 25, 2009, 09:36 PM
Are me and Bean the only people left with SRC sigs?

Baron Hugenstein
March 25, 2009, 09:37 PM
I think so, you and Bean are the only active members with SRC sigs that I have seen so far.

Even TDA, the creator, changed his sig.

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 09:39 PM
Lelo still have his

Baron Hugenstein
March 25, 2009, 09:40 PM
Ohh, I forgot about Lelo,

So only three people still have the SRC sig...

nat
March 25, 2009, 09:41 PM
Lol... the SRC boss left the sinking ship before his crew....:p

Forever_Melody
March 25, 2009, 09:45 PM
Back from practice! ^_^

So I see the Hangout thread got renewed, seems it's getting lots of posts fast since we starting spamming in here lol :p

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 09:48 PM
yeah... you guys are just like fuel :XD...

*no edward... wasn't fun...*

Baron Hugenstein
March 25, 2009, 09:53 PM
Yes, let the fire burn stronger.............

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 09:57 PM
well this thread was completely dead before we got here...

Forever_Melody
March 25, 2009, 09:57 PM
I think we're just too hyper for our own good...lol :XD

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 10:04 PM
my eyes are closing melody... I don't think i will keep up with you guys all night...

so... how is it going to be like ... thursday for you?????

Forever_Melody
March 25, 2009, 10:13 PM
It'll be Thursday in 45min actually >.>

Not much to say about the day, except that I end a 1pm! :D :D :D

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 10:17 PM
really...:XD... so you are just 1 hour behind me...it is thursday already for me... <.<

wow... melody I am sleepy and I couldn't understand the second sentence... lol... you made me awake again....:XD

Forever_Melody
March 25, 2009, 10:18 PM
Yay? lol :p

Keep it up Asus! You have to keep me company until I go to bed >.>

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 10:22 PM
I am in bed already :XD... I win...^_^

well but I am not sleeping if that is what you thinking...

Forever_Melody
March 25, 2009, 10:30 PM
lol well I'm off o bed now so you may dismiss

G'night!

Asusp3v4x
March 25, 2009, 10:32 PM
/facepalm.... :XD....

good night...

well... shower time ^_^

Fortisdiablos
March 26, 2009, 01:36 AM
Bed? At 11:30? What are you, 60?

:-P

Hmmm...it's 2:30 and I have a 9:30 class...I too shall go to bed. I know that no one is here right now, but good night anyway. Good night, nobody.

blai
March 26, 2009, 02:01 AM
Hi new Hang-Out thread!

iThePirate
March 26, 2009, 07:05 AM
@asus in what fuckin way am i weird? o_O

hunter71485
March 26, 2009, 09:17 AM
funny living from the future. it's nearly friday here and your day's just about to begin.

<subscribes to this topic>

Fortisdiablos
March 26, 2009, 09:52 AM
funny living from the future. it's nearly friday here and your day's just about to begin.

<subscribes to this topic>

Yea, but you're really close to the international date line, right? You could potentially travel a whole day back in time.

kawaii
March 26, 2009, 10:42 AM
yea the time thing is a bit weird.. I am 15 hours ahead of my family in the states so when it is 1240am Friday here its only 940am thursday there.. I live in the future, rawr!

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 26, 2009, 11:24 AM
It feels good to be ahead of the US. :)

LadyHatake
March 26, 2009, 12:23 PM
I've never been very good with the whole "different time zones spanning the globe" thing, especially since some places have DST and some don't. Just serves to confuse me more >_>; Especially when I go to chat/call friends all over the globe/country I always forget that there's a difference.

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 26, 2009, 12:27 PM
I always wondered how US times worked. I mean there are big time differences within America itself, I don't really know in detail how it works, I think there's something like Eastern Time, Western time? something like that.

LadyHatake
March 26, 2009, 12:31 PM
um, lemme see. Eastern (runs from east coast to the Mississippi River), then Central, Mountain, and Pacific. The State of Arizona is it's own time zone since they're the only ones that don't observe DST, then Alaska and Hawaii have their own as well. This is why I get so confused >.>

blai
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM
fuck, the psychology exam tomorrow is just ridiculous! Doesn't matter how much I study I just can't get that shit!
And it's the Uni entrance exams on Saturday as well, shit!!! Between 8am to 4.30pm woho!

I'm stressed out dude. . I might play a DotA to relax or something, been studying since 9am this morning constantly. . .

What's up ?

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 26, 2009, 01:01 PM
Damn you took psychology, this means you could mind f*ck me, worthy opponent you are. :(

Play some Fifa 09!

blai
March 26, 2009, 01:41 PM
Muhahaha! And i'm taking Physics B-course (the most advanced one) so I know exactly how to estimate the force I'll strike you down with,

hmm. . .s=V0+at
S=v0t +at^2/2
TDA=v=s/t*blais Fn which is mv^2/r hmmm

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 01:48 PM
@asus in what fuckin way am i weird? o_O

well you are...

irtd brilliarnr i manafhged to hustle some beer and oither stuff,,,

now im gon go fuck coaxz dhe dint wanna waoit anynmore.

remioijnd me tomorrow n ill post s few drunk pics

see and wasn't even the drunk thread :XD...

Fortisdiablos
March 26, 2009, 01:58 PM
Time zones are kind of crazy. I worked as a telemarketer for a week during my freshman year (hated it, don't like bothering people) and I'm on the east coast, but I was calling people in California. It's only a 3 hour difference, but it's....uhh....I don't know where I'm going with this.

LadyHatake
March 26, 2009, 01:59 PM
fuck, the psychology exam tomorrow is just ridiculous! Doesn't matter how much I study I just can't get that shit!
And it's the Uni entrance exams on Saturday as well, shit!!! Between 8am to 4.30pm woho!

I'm stressed out dude. . I might play a DotA to relax or something, been studying since 9am this morning constantly. . .

What's up ?

What kind of Psych is it? Just general Intro to Psych kind of stuff? I love that :3 It's my minor for my degree.

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 26, 2009, 02:07 PM
I do physics as well.

blai
March 26, 2009, 02:14 PM
What kind of Psych is it? Just general Intro to Psych kind of stuff? I love that :3 It's my minor for my degree.

Yeah it's the introduction basically, going through freud and all those old geezers :-D

As for the physics, which is SICK :( My exam next week is on the three first "sections" out of the eight below
Mechanics
Mechanical waves (i.e. energy in feathers, soundwaves, earthquakes etc
Electromagnetism
Electro-magnetic waves
Waves and particles
The relativity theory
Nuclear Physics
Astrophysics

Fortisdiablos
March 26, 2009, 02:41 PM
You guys and your "science." Is no one else a Business/Political Science major?

blai
March 26, 2009, 02:43 PM
I'll vote for the green party and money is good!

(do i qualify?) ;D

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 26, 2009, 02:48 PM
Personally I love economics.

LadyHatake
March 26, 2009, 03:01 PM
Yeah it's the introduction basically, going through freud and all those old geezers :-D

As for the physics, which is SICK :( My exam next week is on the three first "sections" out of the eight below
Mechanics
Mechanical waves (i.e. energy in feathers, soundwaves, earthquakes etc
Electromagnetism
Electro-magnetic waves
Waves and particles
The relativity theory
Nuclear Physics
Astrophysics

Well, if you need help with the psychology let me know and I can try to help you. If I didn't enjoy my major so much I'd probably major in Psych

Fortisdiablos
March 26, 2009, 03:23 PM
Personally I love economics.

I like Macro Economics. Micro is...eh.

I'll vote for the green party and money is good!

(do i qualify?) ;D

You can vote?

blai
March 26, 2009, 03:32 PM
Well, i'm 18 on the election in september so yes

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 26, 2009, 03:36 PM
Not many like micro, it only gets interesting at macro level.

worm34
March 26, 2009, 05:25 PM
Hey everyone, how's everyone's day... I just got home after having car problems : (

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 07:32 PM
what problems???? worm???

baboysai
March 26, 2009, 07:39 PM
man, i totally missed the grand opening of this thread. :darn

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 07:44 PM
... hey.... baboysai...

what are you up to?????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 07:48 PM
what problems???? worm???

I guess battery is dying so I had to look for someone with jumper cables so how's it going.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 07:51 PM
that is sad... looks like you are having a bad luck spree...

I am doing fine... and you... how is tennis????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 07:54 PM
Didn't play today, some of the players were trying to get me suspended longer, and I beat this one who really is arrogant, made me happy.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 07:56 PM
wow... how far gone you guys are :XD...

why were they trying to get you suspended longer????

are they that stupid....

worm34
March 26, 2009, 07:58 PM
Because they don't like me for unknown reasons, plus they like to talk behind my back.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 08:01 PM
why do you hang around them then????

can't you play with different people?????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 08:03 PM
I tend to avoid them unless my coach puts me with them. I lost all my respect for those players because they try to talk down to those who are not as skillful.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 08:09 PM
so... are you less skillful than them????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 08:13 PM
Nope, I'm the number 2 hoping to take the number 1 spot this year and I've proven that I can handle pressure situations.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 08:18 PM
who is the guy that you are losing to???? is he really good????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 08:19 PM
I haven't technically lost to him because we have never finished a match, but I think we're pretty even, he's a defensive player, I'm an offensive player.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 08:22 PM
so his game play is different... and you can't beat it yet?????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 08:30 PM
My lack of consistency goes in favor of him since I just attack and attack while he defends most of the shots.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 08:31 PM
:XD... have you ever tried to play a little different with him????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 08:45 PM
It's kind of hard to switch up my style, but then again I never played a full game with him so I can't tell you who would win.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 08:47 PM
any chances coming soon????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 08:50 PM
I'm hoping, but I rather win my matches than worry about matches against teammates, I want to help my team go to regionals

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 08:52 PM
how far away from that objective are you????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 08:55 PM
I still got a lot of work to do that I'm hoping I can work on during the summer

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 08:57 PM
when are the regionals coming?????

Forever_Melody
March 26, 2009, 08:59 PM
Hey everyone!

Ugghhh I just finished my Article Critique >.< Don't feel like posting anything intelligent(chances are I'll bash other people's post after what I just wrote lol :p) so I'll just post here :tem

Ooo tennis again!

My brother did the Provincial Games a few times. Never won them obviously, but he gets past a few rounds so that's fun ^_^

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 09:06 PM
do you want to bash me... ^_^

*don't even think about it... I am just being nice muhauahuahua Ò_Ó*

so... explain provinc... ial...* I finally got it right in my head* games???

worm34
March 26, 2009, 09:09 PM
Ooo tennis again!

My brother did the Provincial Games a few times. Never won them obviously, but he gets past a few rounds so that's fun ^_^

I joined a few tournaments, but I tend to only make it to the semis or quarters really. As long as he's having fun that's cool, I'm not too sure what Provincial Games are.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 09:13 PM
Why do you lose worm???? the other guys are just so good they blind you????

Forever_Melody
March 26, 2009, 09:15 PM
lol no Asus, I won't bash you, but I just wrote a few pages finding logical fallacies and rethorical mistakes in an author's article so I'm afraid if I post somewhere mildly serious that I'll start pointing out people's logical mistakes >.>

Btw, the Provincial games are basically an open tournament for the whole Province(i.e. Quebec). You pay a certain fee to participate and you just go test your mits against all the other players in the Province who want to participate. If you do really really well, you might get spotted for Provincial rankings or even the Provincial team to go to the Nationals. My brother never go that far though lol :p Mind you, his friend is the 8th seed in Quebec of the 18-25 year old category, but he's not allowed in the games since he alreayd has a high seed position.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 09:29 PM
well that sounds interesting Melody... I think we have something like that in Brazil... but I never was much in to sports...so... I can't really remember...

but I use to be a goalkeeper... although I am so small :)

Forever_Melody
March 26, 2009, 09:30 PM
I play the goalie when we play hockey sometimes lol :XD

Sooo yeah :eyeroll

worm34
March 26, 2009, 09:30 PM
Why do you lose worm???? the other guys are just so good they blind you????

A mixture of two things, I do not have a consistent enough game and the fact that other players take advantage of that, now mind you, I'm capable of finishing off points when I need to. I just play an offensive game with no defense and that's what kills me.

We have something like that here called Zats, I haven't played in one, but Texas has some really good players.

So I've wondered is the goalie position tricky, do have to have quick reactions, correct position, or a mixture of both?

Forever_Melody
March 26, 2009, 09:33 PM
Well consistency is hard to achieve in tennis, even for advanced players. That's why if you notice your opponent has more consistency than you, you try to end points fast so that you're not forced into a match of "who can hold a rally longest".

If you have a good enough offense you can slack the defense a bit and still pull off. My dad has a mostly offensive game and since he's older than my brother, he has less stamina(usually he gets tired after an hour or two) so he tends to go to the net and end points fast so he's not forced into that situation.

If you know your own weaknesses, you can work on them. It's not just your opponent who can do that >.> Try and mix your pros and cons basically to get a style which hides your weaknesses and exploits your strengths.

At the level you're at, I'm pretty sure you don't have to stick t long baseline rallies. In fact, it'd prove more a waste of energy if anything at lower levels if you can't keep it up.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 09:35 PM

nothing beats playing the goalkeeper... or the goalie... in HANDball :XD

broken/deslocated bones are garanteed...^_^

Forever_Melody
March 26, 2009, 09:37 PM
lol I've broken bones before >.> My legs a few times(from soccer mostly) and a few ribs once(from gymnastics).

I tear muscles on a pretty regular basis though lol :p I feel no pain! :o

worm34
March 26, 2009, 09:39 PM
Well consistency is hard to achieve in tennis, even for advanced players. That's why if you notice your opponent has more consistency than you, you try to end points fast so that you're not forced into a match of "who can hold a rally longest".

If you have a good enough offense you can slack the defense a bit and still pull off. My dad has a mostly offensive game and since he's older than my brother, he has less stamina(usually he gets tired after an hour or two) so he tends to go to the net and end points fast so he's not forced into that situation.

If you know your own weaknesses, you can work on them. It's not just your opponent who can do that >.> Try and mix your pros and cons basically to get a style which hides your weaknesses and exploits your strengths.

At the level you're at, I'm pretty sure you don't have to stick t long baseline rallies. In fact, it'd prove more a waste of energy if anything at lower levels if you can't keep it up.

It's a shame I'm not too much of a net player, I dread the net. I try to play it and mistake after mistake after mistake and it drives me crazy so I try my best to force my opponent to stay in the back.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 09:40 PM
well worm... all you have to do is play a little bit different then... find a way that suits you and corrects the usual problems and have fun...^_^

Melody... how the heck you broke your bones in soccer ?????

Forever_Melody
March 26, 2009, 09:54 PM
Well trying is the only way of knowing right? The net isn't easy to play most definitely >.> I mean, you need those reflexes and I'm sure 90% of the people who go up dread having a ball hit square between their eyes lol :XD Thing is, once you get over those fears, it's not that bad a thing I've been told(having 2 net players in my family telling me this at least). Since you're a one-handed backhand player, the net should be more natural to you than a 2-handed(who needs to change his grip if he wants to volley). When I played with my brother, I realized that net playing is kinda like pong, just place your racket at the right angle and if the ball has enough force, it should go in the right direction twice as fast as it came(easiest thing is to aim downwards I found lol :p). You don't need to add in anything to the ball unless you want some special effect.

Anyways, another strategy is of course aiming corners >.> If you're not as consistent, you need to pressure your opponent to end the rally fast. Corners and shots down the line are easiest to achieve this. I mean, they still work even at the professional level lol :tem Is your forward or backhand drive the strongest between your strokes?

Oh and Asus, I had anther person(heavier than me) fall on my leg once lol :p

worm34
March 26, 2009, 10:00 PM
I would like to say my backhand drive is the strongest of my strokes. I do have to change grips when I go to net to a continental grip while I use a semi-eastern for my backhand.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 10:00 PM
:o... well ... good thing I have bones that are very strong....^_^

a friend of mine spread his legs so wide after sliding on a rock... that his sack hitted the ground... 5 seconds later there were tears coming out of his eyes... and everybody was laughing...:XD... me too...^_^

I kicked a person in the face once... kind of unwanted stuff...

Forever_Melody
March 26, 2009, 10:09 PM
@worm: Well if your backhand is stronger you have an innate advantage because a one0handed backhand has more reach and stronger attacking power than the average two-handed one. Therefore, you can surprise people with an offensive drive from your backhand. Take full advantage of that extra reach as well >.> I knwo my brother once won against this guy because he was able to reach farther with his backhand(albeit ending up with your back to the net lol :p)

As for the grip change, that's normal, but it's far easier to adapt to a grip change than a whole different mechanism. People who have 2-handed backhands exclusively have a hard time at the net because you need a one-handed backhand to reach on your opposite side. Not to mention the added leverage of the 2nd hand is useless for volleying and just impedes movement. I'm just saying that by mechanics, you should have a more natural tendency for volleying than other players ^_^

@Asus: lol well my bones are pretty strong, just that impact kinda hurts them >.> To be honest, muscle pains were worse than broken bones IMO since you know our limb can move, but it's just damn painful for it to move and it's on an on-of basis so you don't know if it'll hurt this time or not >_< Once I tore my hamstring and my hip muscle and I didn't take the risk so I was hopping on one foot for a whole weekend lol :p

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 10:16 PM
@Melody

funny... I never had any kind of wounds such as yours... I think I am just too lucky ^_^
you hurted your hip muscles...???? Õ_õ

I always liked to do exercise... but I never had any muscle problems...

so... any other terrible injury ????

worm34
March 26, 2009, 10:18 PM
The only time I messed up a bone is playing baseball where I fractured it my ankle sliding into second base, which was kind of weird.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 10:21 PM
My gosh people... I never had that...

I fell from stairs... got hit by balls... got punched... got kicked... fell from trees... spread my legs too far... fell many times on my back... and I am still in one piece ... Thank GOD!!!! ^_^

hunter71485
March 26, 2009, 11:01 PM
My gosh people... I never had that...

I fell from stairs... got hit by balls... bot punched... and I am still in one piece ... Thank GOD!!!! ^_^

O___O

<glad to misquote you sir.>

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 11:03 PM
... that is nice man... so... how is the afternoon there hunter????

kawaii
March 26, 2009, 11:04 PM
I tore my ACL (main tendon in the central part of your knee) playing lacross. It hurt alot >_<
I am fine now though, I have to run alot now and it doesnt bother me.

Asusp3v4x
March 26, 2009, 11:06 PM
Ô_o

huh... you people ...:XD... always getting hurt badly :XD

so... I am going offline... need to talk to myself about some serious issues...^_^

hunter71485
March 26, 2009, 11:11 PM
... that is nice man... so... how is the afternoon there hunter????

One word: LUNCH.

kawaii
March 26, 2009, 11:15 PM
One word: LUNCH.

Lunch sounds good to me too (^_-)
roast beef sandwhich!

Fortisdiablos
March 27, 2009, 02:30 AM
I fractured my left big toe once. I tripped over an extension cable. I know, lame.

kawaii
March 27, 2009, 03:40 AM
I fractured my left big toe once. I tripped over an extension cable. I know, lame.

That is one I would lie about >_<
Say you broke it fighting a giant panda or something :P

Matthew
March 27, 2009, 06:42 AM
oooh injuries! that's fun!

I severly injured my patella bone.. I've popped my knee cap way too much to the point.. if i do it again, my doctor has suggested me NOT to play soccer.

I've always been wearing a light black knee protector(forgot name) every time I play soccer games. It just strengthens my knee joint.

Yes, the story of my life. Sucks eh... and i'm still playing soccer. I'm considering doing surgery.

kawaii
March 27, 2009, 10:14 AM
surgery sucks :/
but the morphine button is awesome afterwards!

rabb
March 27, 2009, 11:19 AM
oh wow, i've been gone for a few days, and i missed the change from version 12 to 13? and the first 8 pages? wth, man?

fortis, is your ava from chrono trigger? or one of the old final fantasies? it looks really familiar...

Fortisdiablos
March 27, 2009, 11:59 AM
fortis, is your ava from chrono trigger? or one of the old final fantasies? it looks really familiar...

It's Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. He's a badass mofo.

Chrono Trigger is an awesome game too.

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 27, 2009, 12:09 PM
Soccer Football :)

kawaii
March 27, 2009, 01:23 PM
It's Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. He's a badass mofo.

Chrono Trigger is an awesome game too.

chrono trigger > FF4

Lelo
March 27, 2009, 01:29 PM
I've never been injured before, knock on wood. And I've skateboarded, rollerbladed, biked and I was really good at it, I would do 360s of ramps and tables and grinding whatever I can. I really got good at rollerblading. I also played a bunch of sports from basketball, football/soccer and American football and still Ive never broke anything. I'm pretty sure I've fractured my fingers but I never went to the hospital. I hate hospitals, I can't stand them. The atmosphere their is not good at all

Asusp3v4x
March 27, 2009, 02:14 PM
I agree with you Lelo... hospitals are nightmare houses...^_^

so... you are another lucky guy then... well that is good....

tell us about the Xtreme things you did :) ... like did you ever jumped a whale underwater and landed on a trash can????...o_ô

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 27, 2009, 02:17 PM
Haha I told you the Canadian thread wasn't allowed. :lmao

blai
March 27, 2009, 03:38 PM
MUHAHA THE PHYSICS EXAMS TODAY WAS L O L E A S Y! and so was the psychology.

Tomorrow is entrance exams for universities. I am psyched! woho

brb gonna get some potato crisps

Asusp3v4x
March 27, 2009, 03:45 PM
nice blai... so... ready for the exam????

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 27, 2009, 03:47 PM
This is epic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4QBZfjtqs

:amuse

Asusp3v4x
March 27, 2009, 03:50 PM
well yeah that was kind of fun :XD...

cat shit one!!!

blai
March 27, 2009, 03:59 PM
rofl tda!!!!

And yeah Asus i'm as ready as one can be. I'm preparing mentally on facebook while eating potato crisps and serials. . . don't ask why

Asusp3v4x
March 27, 2009, 04:00 PM
hmmm... I will only wonder ... ^_^

what will be the exams about???

blai
March 27, 2009, 04:08 PM
The exam is about vocabulary, English, maths, Swedish, "common knowledge" and then both reading / writing comprehension and stuff. It's between 8.30am to 4.20pm so it's a pretty long exam :) Three breaks between.

kawaii
March 27, 2009, 04:26 PM
study hard and maybe one day you can be like me!

http://frankipedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/optimus-fanboy.jpg

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 27, 2009, 04:31 PM
At long last, here's a picture of me, enjoy! :)

http://www.wordpress.tokyotimes.org/archives/bearded_cosplay02.jpg

blai
March 27, 2009, 04:32 PM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/DamnThoseWiffyDogs/Rs9ZUEA8r1I/AAAAAAAAAOc/BF2BE3SL4Iw/QuiteRly.jpg

worm34
March 27, 2009, 06:29 PM
Hey everybody, what have I missed?

Baron Hugenstein
March 27, 2009, 07:44 PM
@tda.................no comment...................................no words to describe.................

Fortisdiablos
March 27, 2009, 09:46 PM
chrono trigger > FF4

I can agree with that, but FFVI is my favorite RPG.

I've yet to play Tactics...

That video...one of those rabbits sounded like Kakashi. I'm too lazy to investigate.

Baron Hugenstein
March 27, 2009, 10:04 PM
Is Final Fantasy games good?
I never played any of them....

hunter71485
March 27, 2009, 10:32 PM
Is Final Fantasy games good?
I never played any of them....

Don't try. Too addicting. Makes you forget there's life outside the video box.

kawaii
March 27, 2009, 10:50 PM

haha thats not true >_<
They are alot of fun, but its definitely something you can put down.
I am looking forward to the new one that will be released on the 360/ps3

Fortisdiablos
March 27, 2009, 10:51 PM
Yea, who knows how many countless hours I've devoted to the Final Fantasy series.

But you answer your question Sarry, yes, they are good. Very good. Hunter71485 might be right, though.

haha thats not true >_<
They are alot of fun, but its definitely something you can put down.
I am looking forward to the new one that will be released on the 360/ps3

At least it's not WoW.

I'm also looking forward to both XIII and Versus XIII.

On that note, what are some of peoples favorite RPGs, or video games in general if you don't like RPGs?

worm34
March 27, 2009, 11:23 PM
On that note, what are some of peoples favorite RPGs, or video games in general if you don't like RPGs?

I really liked Blue Dragon, I need to get the new one for the DS.

Baron Hugenstein
March 27, 2009, 11:25 PM

Yea, who knows how many countless hours I've devoted to the Final Fantasy series.

But you answer your question Sarry, yes, they are good. Very good. Hunter71485 might be right, though.

At least it's not WoW.

I'm also looking forward to both XIII and Versus XIII.

Ya, People told that it was very addicting.

I tried playing WoW for some 40 or 30 minutes, but I never saw how it was good, all I did was run around, upgrade some things and die; same cycle over and over.... Then I got bored and went out with friends.

kawaii
March 28, 2009, 12:14 AM
I can agree with that, but FFVI is my favorite RPG.

I've yet to play Tactics...

That video...one of those rabbits sounded like Kakashi. I'm too lazy to investigate.

tactics is alot of fun, definitely worth a try

baboysai
March 28, 2009, 04:25 AM
well anyway guys, there's a whole subforum about videogames here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=266

and Final fantasy thread is here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6273

kawaii
March 28, 2009, 08:57 AM
...soooo I really like pineapples

hunter71485
March 28, 2009, 09:16 AM
...soooo I really like pineapples

does it sting your tongue when you eat too much?

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 28, 2009, 09:31 AM
Yes, yes it does.

hunter71485
March 28, 2009, 10:46 AM
... And bb's hometown is practically a pineapple field. Just an interesting tidbit.

blai
March 28, 2009, 11:10 AM
8 hours in an exam hall really is something huh?

3 breaks of 25mins was the only thing we got.

Subway <33333

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 11:15 AM
so... by the looks.... you did fine right blai????

blai
March 28, 2009, 11:17 AM
Well, yeah i did ok! Not fine, but ok! The results are going to be published around 6pm GMT+1 so in about 45mins i get the correct answers for the exams, and we were allowed to copy our answer sheets so i can correct my sheet at home. Which is of course both good and bad :-D

The "real" result is coming in a month though :(

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 11:24 AM
that is okay.... so... are you ready for the answer...????

blai
March 28, 2009, 11:44 AM
argh i think i got about 1.3

the max is 2.0 and minimum 0.0

That's a bit above average but not nearly as good as i need to get entrance to the uni i want :( I'm going to retake it this autumn and own! Now i know how the exams are built and now i also know how i need to prepare :) It was a good first try

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 11:51 AM
so... what went wrong????

and how much you need to get inside the uni????

blai
March 28, 2009, 11:55 AM
Well, idk, the vocabulary test was a disaster, if i would've got the same type of % on that one as on the other ones i'd be up at 1.7 / 1.8 i think.

Well it's around 1.8 and that's one of the top unis in sweden. I am not going to study uni until the autumn of 2010 so i can do the entrance examination this autumn and next spring aswell. The results are "ok" for 5years so I don't really worry.

Though i was expecting better.. d*mn

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 12:56 PM
well my internet was... hmmmm... off... >.<

well man... that is kind of good first try.... so what is the plan for the next test????

blai
March 28, 2009, 01:29 PM
I'll study harder for the next one, now that i know what it's about and how it's made. The only thing i can do for it is to read a lot of books with advanced litterature in it so i can improve the one part that lowered my score from 80% to about 55%.

Oh, and i'll get some proper sleep before the exam aswell lol :-D

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 02:05 PM
well that is kind of a problem... anyway... you are young and you will probably make it on autumn ...

well you can make it... so don't worry...

what about the rest of the year... ??? what you up to????

blai
March 28, 2009, 02:22 PM
Working and still studying some courses in high school the last year, only going to school part time because i'm only taking like history, physics, psychology, english and stuff so it's about 3days at school and then working 3days and one night off wowowowoowow!!!!!!

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 03:42 PM
nice man... wow... your educational system is completely different from mine... we don't even have choices in high school -_-

blai
March 28, 2009, 03:50 PM
We choose major / minor and then we take 17 subjects and 25 courses. When you've chosed your major and minor you have to take i think it is about 10 subjects and 18 courses that has something with your maj/min to do. Then you can choose the rest of your subjects / courses with everything from physics to music and extra P.E :-D

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 04:07 PM
well that sounds incredibly cool :o

I envy you man... here in Brazil we have no choice whatsoever...
we all have to do the same thing... and we can only chose Uni... and that is it...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/danamelessguy/oneness.gif

look at this Blai... WOW... O_O

Baron Hugenstein
March 28, 2009, 04:24 PM
WOw, if you keep staring at the eyes, it looks like it is going faster and faster......

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 04:26 PM
that is a wicked image man....0_0...

just found it while trying to search on the Planet Nibiru...

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 28, 2009, 04:39 PM
Gives me headaches.

blai
March 28, 2009, 05:40 PM
sick picture

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 05:47 PM
nah... it is a fun picture...:XD...

it is just... 3D and has a devilish look...O_O

blai
March 28, 2009, 06:07 PM
Haha yeah it's a bit. . . disturbing. Ah well gotta go to bed now i think, she's midnight and i wanna go up early tomorrow to work out :)

<3

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 28, 2009, 06:08 PM
sick picture

That's racist.

blai
March 28, 2009, 06:12 PM
That's racist.

Not really man. "Sick" is a subjective and it's free to interpret that however you want. But I'm pretty sure you know it wasn't meant in a racist way.

Anyways, just saw an awesome sexy wallpaper with Jessica Alba.
I stole it and is now using it. . . aaah :faint

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 28, 2009, 06:14 PM
Jessica Alba is with me right now, I shall untie her from the ropes and tell her that you stole a pic of her in it.

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 06:17 PM
The person above the guy above me...

Shall be known as Blai, the Needy ...

blai
March 28, 2009, 06:18 PM
i love you too guys

Asusp3v4x
March 28, 2009, 06:20 PM
good night Blai, the needy and we love you :) ....

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 28, 2009, 06:21 PM
What sort of love?

blai
March 28, 2009, 06:22 PM
Good night guys!
Or good morning.
Or good day.
or just sod off >.<

Time difference sucks but is really cool in another way :D

EDIT: TDA, hot chocholate love

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 28, 2009, 06:32 PM
Bit inactive, might go to sleep.

Fortisdiablos
March 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
Which way is she spinning.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7218/0569317100xs7.gif

worm34
March 28, 2009, 10:40 PM
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread? I got Pokemon platinum today, haven't played a pokemon game in forever.

blai
March 29, 2009, 05:41 AM
ooooooooh i need to play my pokemon blue on my gameboy! awesome!!!

Studying is overrated. . . for today

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 06:06 AM
did anyone ever read the manga? I saw it along time ago but I never got a chance to read it

blai
March 29, 2009, 06:26 AM
No I haven't. Do you know if I can find it on like Mangafox or Onemanga?
Could be fun to read tbh.

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 06:41 AM
Wiki Page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon_Special)

Onemanga (http://onemanga.com/Pokemon_Special/1/)
(not sure if I am allowed to post this link..) It only goes to ch. 94 but I think the series is much longer based on the wiki page

hunter71485
March 29, 2009, 07:11 AM
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread? I got Pokemon platinum today, haven't played a pokemon game in forever.

Here's some tips:

Pick an Adamant natured Turtwig (Torterra w/ EQ, Woodhammer/Grass Knot FTW!)
Catch an Adamant natured Starly (Staraptor w/ Close Combat & Brave Bird FTW!)
Fish for an Adamant Magikarp (w/c you will evolve into Gyarados, Aqua Tail/Waterfall, Dragon Dance)
Catch Modest Rotom (Eterna Forest's Old Chateau at 8pm onwards, only need Eterna badge, Thunderbolt, Shadowball FTW!)
Catch Adamant Gible (Strength no longer required in Wayward Cave)
On Route 214, at night, catch Modest Houndour (Houndoom w/ Flamethrower & Crunch FTW!)
HM slave #1 is Bidoof (Bibarel @15, [replace cut when you get Tropius]Strength/Rock Smash/Rock Climb/Surf)
HM slave #2 is Tropius [Great Marsh](Cut/Fly/Defog)
Don't post on GameFAQs, we speak BS
????
Profit! Beat the Elite 4 and trounce the Battle Frontier!

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 07:46 AM
Here's some tips:

Pick an Adamant natured Turtwig (Torterra w/ EQ, Woodhammer/Grass Knot FTW!)
Catch an Adamant natured Starly (Staraptor w/ Close Combat & Brave Bird FTW!)
Fish for an Adamant Magikarp (w/c you will evolve into Gyarados, Aqua Tail/Waterfall, Dragon Dance)
Catch Modest Rotom (Eterna Forest's Old Chateau at 8pm onwards, only need Eterna badge, Thunderbolt, Shadowball FTW!)
Catch Adamant Gible (Strength no longer required in Wayward Cave)
On Route 214, at night, catch Modest Houndour (Houndoom w/ Flamethrower & Crunch FTW!)
HM slave #1 is Bidoof (Bibarel @15, [replace cut when you get Tropius]Strength/Rock Smash/Rock Climb/Surf)
HM slave #2 is Tropius [Great Marsh](Cut/Fly/Defog)
Don't post on GameFAQs, we speak BS
????
Profit! Beat the Elite 4 and trounce the Battle Frontier!

hunter is ash?! :darn

blai
March 29, 2009, 07:51 AM
kawaaaaaiiiiii thanks :D I might actually read it tonight :P

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 07:53 AM
(^_-) No problem, just your average super forum hero saving one bored member at a time

blai
March 29, 2009, 08:05 AM
Now that's what's up! :-D

So, any plans for today mate?

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 08:19 AM
Im still @ work (T_T) thats why I am on so much haha.
I have been reading bleach, its really good!

hunter71485
March 29, 2009, 08:24 AM
hunter is ash?! :darn

No, just your average Ace Trainer who captures and turns digital sprites into real in-game monstrosities.

blai
March 29, 2009, 08:26 AM
Oooh lol sounds cool.
Anyway, i'm off to the gym now to do some work-out before the game at five! Bai!

I haven't read this weeks bleach, have to do that when i get back, it's awesome :faint

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 08:38 AM
workout before a game!?

hunter71485
March 29, 2009, 08:55 AM
Oooh lol sounds cool.
Anyway, i'm off to the gym now to do some work-out before the game at five! Bai!

I haven't read this weeks bleach, have to do that when i get back, it's awesome :faint

workout before a game!?

To remove chances of cramping up?

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 09:06 AM

Anyway we want to...:XD...

most of the time she spins to the left... but when I calm down... she spins the tother way...8D... it is a very nice ilusion

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 09:26 AM
my head hurts (T_T)

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 09:32 AM
because of the image...?????

well this image is too fast... it is not so good to watch... there is slower ones in youtube...

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 09:54 AM
I swear me and my friend tried to watch it go the other way for like 15 minutes and I could only see it go clockwise and he could only see it counter clockwise.. we just decided to give up and hope to never see that image again >_>

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 10:21 AM
no it goes any way you want... try looking at a slower animation... and try telling your brain is going the other way... it takes some time but you will be able to see it going any way you want it is true...

this image has something to do with which part of the brain you use... or how you see the problems...

Fortisdiablos
March 29, 2009, 10:21 AM
I always see both ways. If you concentrate on the bottom foot, you can get it to switch.

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 10:26 AM
fortis this is random but I like your signature, is that a straight scan cutout or did you edit it?

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 10:28 AM
well today I simply saw it going both ways too... and that have never happened to me :XD... so I am surprised that my way thinking is really broad....

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 10:33 AM
well today I simply saw it going both ways too... and that have never happened to me :XD... so I am surprised that my way thinking is really broad....

I have been looking for the slower one but I cant find it :darn

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 10:40 AM
there is a girl talking but the image is slower...>.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFV6h6MXQkI&feature=related

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 11:10 AM
haha I see it! arigato asus!

hunter71485
March 29, 2009, 11:13 AM

clockwise. OMG after staring at it for two seconds I see nipples!

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 11:13 AM
well that is great man.... now let's talk about the meaning of life :XD....

or... your secrets...:XD...

or anything else ... -_-

hunter... tht nipple man... you shall be known from now on...

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 11:17 AM
my secret fear is that I am afraid to die alone >_>

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 11:21 AM
lol... well that is kind of sad... so... well all you have to do is die in a public place ^_^

my secret fear is...>>...<<... ^_^... to not be able to control my mind and start saying things I shouldn't say... :)... like... other people's skeletons :XD.... those are the worst... or maybe I just fear to not accept who I am... the loser...:XD

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 11:25 AM
do either of you use the buddy list thing for the forum?

hunter71485
March 29, 2009, 11:27 AM
hunter... tht nipple man... you shall be known from now on...

No, I am already known in many other "names", and I do not wish to add some more. Just ask baboysai.

secret fear?

It's a secret. :D

But one of my fears is disappointing the people who believed in me.

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 11:28 AM
Well I use... but it seems like it doesn't change a thing...
like when my buddies post... there is no notification ... it sounds like useless tool to me ...

well Hunter, the nipple man... That I think it is a very common fear among most people...^_^

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 11:32 AM
It should be nippy for short and I added you both (even if its a useless tool :P)

hunter71485
March 29, 2009, 11:32 AM
Well to me it's a secret fear because IRL I hide behind a face with no emotions.

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 11:40 AM
well I would to get a notification of when my buddies are online... it would really be good...

hey Hunter...hmm... nippy... what is IRL ?????

by the way... I just loved the character of your Avatar ^_^... he is awesome...

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 11:40 AM
OMG it's like summer here all of a sudden! I see kids outside in T-shirts and shorts and then I see a snow bank right next to them! :XD :XD :XD

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 11:49 AM
well ... Lewis Black saw Snow with Thunder and Lightning and rain ... all together :XD....

I just saw Sunny day with rain... many many times ... it is so beautiful ^_^

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 11:54 AM
Well yes, I've seen it rain and snow at the same time lol :p But I find it funny to see people in shorts & T-shirts next to a 5m pile of snow(if it was a small pile I'd get it lol) and some ice on the street >.>

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 11:59 AM
what is IRL ?????
IRL = in real life

Well yes, I've seen it rain and snow at the same time lol But I find it funny to see people in shorts & T-shirts next to a 5m pile of snow(if it was a small pile I'd get it lol) and some ice on the street >.>
Its kind of warm here, but okinawa is kind of like the hawaii of japan so its always warm :darn
I am going snorkeling tomorrow

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 12:00 PM
well... I have never seem snow... so I really have no idea what hilarious feeling was going through your head althouogh I wonder... no wait... I rather not know... for now... I can't yet cope with what goes through mine ^_^ :XD...

worm34
March 29, 2009, 12:04 PM
I've only really seen snow once in my life on Christmas Eve, but other than, I'm fine it not being too cold.

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 12:06 PM
Well imagine Antarctica, but with people in T-shirts & shorts walking around and no penguins lol :XD

That's how weird the weather is acting these past few weeks. I mean, it changed so fast most of the snow hasn't had time to melt >_>

And the night/day differences are also pretty noticeable. I need my winter coat and my hat in the morning when I go to school(at 6:30am), but in the afternoon(4-5pm) I can walk around with a shirt on(not a T-shirt though since I'm easily cold lol :p)

hunter71485
March 29, 2009, 12:11 PM
OMG it's like summer here all of a sudden! I see kids outside in T-shirts and shorts and then I see a snow bank right next to them! :XD :XD :XD

It's always summer here in the tropics, especially when the world's climate is too f*cked up now.

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 12:12 PM
My dream it is to go to Artarctica and get Torso naked in the blizzard... now that would be wicked...

hey Worm...

well yeah... no penguins :XD...

well here in Brazil it is always a Okay temperature... I wonder why :XD....

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 29, 2009, 12:15 PM
In London, its summer and winter in the same frickin' day.

worm34
March 29, 2009, 12:16 PM
Hey Asus...I would like to think Penguins would make good pets, but I''m pretty sure I'd be wrong on that idea.

Asusp3v4x
March 29, 2009, 12:20 PM
A Brazilian Sailor... had a great meeting with penguins... they ate his feet :XD...

so I think that they are not good pets...^_^

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 12:22 PM
Well imagine Antarctica, but with people in T-shirts & shorts walking around and no penguins lol :XD

That's how weird the weather is acting these past few weeks. I mean, it changed so fast most of the snow hasn't had time to melt >_>

And the night/day differences are also pretty noticeable. I need my winter coat and my hat in the morning when I go to school(at 6:30am), but in the afternoon(4-5pm) I can walk around with a shirt on(not a T-shirt though since I'm easily cold lol :p)

crazy canadian weather :tem

my dad had some business there and it was -30F and he could barely walk 3 blocks to a different building lol. too cold!!

worm34
March 29, 2009, 12:41 PM
Just hearing -30F reminded me of this interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns14hRqwY8

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 12:43 PM
-30F? That's only -34C :o Where was your dad? -30 can happen a lot here lol :p

You get used to it really, it's just that you have to wear the right stuff. And then you laugh at those who have iPod Touches because they have to bring their fingers and freeze them to change songs :tem

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 29, 2009, 12:45 PM
kawaii you can translate japanese texts right?

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 01:03 PM
kawaii you can translate japanese texts right?

hmm somewhat.. I moved to japan only recently. I can read hiragana, katakana, and translate some kanji, but my vocabulary sucks and so does my grammar (T_T)
but give me 3 or 4 months more time and I will hopefully start translating.

Baron Hugenstein
March 29, 2009, 03:02 PM
-30F? That's only -34C :o Where was your dad? -30 can happen a lot here lol :p

You get used to it really, it's just that you have to wear the right stuff. And then you laugh at those who have iPod Touches because they have to bring their fingers and freeze them to change songs :tem

Lol, I seen that happen too, poor bastards:XD
Also, when some people try to smoke outside when it is very windy.

The worst temperature I felt was when I was visiting an Ice castle near Quebec, and my foot was freezing even though I was wearing thick socks and a winter boot.

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 29, 2009, 03:27 PM
The Anti-Bean Club is coming soon...

kawaii
March 29, 2009, 04:53 PM
The Anti-Bean Club is coming soon...

huh? what is that? (excuse my naiveness) :s

blai
March 29, 2009, 05:02 PM
Back from the game wohoho! Yeah it was to minimize the chances of cramping, it was light weight-lifting and then some spinning to warm up the muscles. After the game it was the same thing :-) I liekz it!

We won with 5-4 after penalties. If we win the last 3 games we'll advance to the top division.

jay

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 05:04 PM
Back from work! And no injuries too this time lol :p Mind you, I was careful with my ankle so I didn't do any particularly complex demonstrations to my students >.>

Hey Blai! Congratz on the game! :tem

blai
March 29, 2009, 05:07 PM
Where do you work Melody?

And merci! I scored for once!
We defence players are always competing about who'll win the penatly-league and now we're not talking about doing an open-ice interference or a boarding someone or anything.

Now we're talking about crushing your opponent. A necessary tackle that kills him. Now that's awesome!

fyi i'm second in our league! My defence mate Oskar is in the lead >.< He's insane when it comes to smashing people up the sides :D

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 05:14 PM
lol that's neat! So you're a defense player? I normally play defensive positions in most sports except Volleyball(too short to be a blocker lol :XD). I'm midfield in Soccer and defense/goalie in Hockey :tem

Oh and I work at a Dance Studio btw. I'm an assistant teacher there although I sometimes give sessions by myself like today ^^

nat
March 29, 2009, 05:21 PM
Something random...Sorry if I interrupted any discussion

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1084/75586482.png
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4005/90873141.png

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 05:26 PM
OMG that's sooo funny nat :D

Where did you find that? lol :tem

nat
March 29, 2009, 05:28 PM
sent to me by mail :D

the serpent reminds me of TDA and his antibean club...:p

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 05:33 PM
Hehe yeah somehow it does a bit lol :p

Ohhh I wish I'd get such cool stuff rather than spam email asking me to grow a certain bodily organ -_-;

nat
March 29, 2009, 05:35 PM
lol.....:rofl

srsly :rofl

When I get funny stuff like that I'll forward you some :D

The Flash
March 29, 2009, 06:10 PM
Hey Nat :)

So em, you have a soft spot for someone? Specifically someone who is by blood related to me and lives in my house? (You don't have to answer this question as I'm only playing with you. ;))

So what's up guys??

@Natalie - your artistic masterpiece is a joy for everyone here to see. Keep up the amazing work my friend

Matthew
March 29, 2009, 06:25 PM
Mark you are a jerk. That was uncalled for.

btw this page toook soo long to load.

The Flash
March 29, 2009, 06:53 PM
^
You're right. I'm just teasing you man. I'll talk to you later...outside of these forums..

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 07:03 PM
lol I find it amusing you're talking to each other on the forums when you're maybe just a few rooms apart :XD

For the record Mark, the only spot spot in my body is my stomach :tem(and my lungs, and my pancreas, and my guts, and the rest of my internal organs... :eyeroll)

The Flash
March 29, 2009, 07:04 PM
^^
Well apparently he wants everyone here to know that I'm a jerk... K, I'll give it to him. It was uncalled for on my part. I'm just teasing him? That's whats brothers are for. lolz.

And oh Em, I wasn't expecting a literal answer. But fyi, I think you do ;) hehehe

nat
March 29, 2009, 07:05 PM
no brothers' fight? much better..

we don't want "forums lead to arguments, arguments leads to hatred, hatred leads to infractions"...:p

Ok now I'll leave ...have to study...:darn

Ps: Mark, yes you were a jerk...:p
But t'was fun to read....:p:p:p:p
Sorry Matt ^^;

The Flash
March 29, 2009, 07:10 PM
no brothers' fight? much better..

we don't want "forums lead to arguments, arguments leads to hatred, hatred leads to infractions"...:p

Ok now I'll leave ...have to study...:darn

We're good. We barely get to fights, we just make some few cracks at each other. But at the end of the day, we treat each other with full respect, don't we Matt? (If you see this lol) ;)
[hr]
@ Natalie, have fun studying!

Forever_Melody
March 29, 2009, 07:12 PM
Siblings are supposed to tease each other, otherwise it'd be a bad relationship lol :p My brother is way worse than Mark lol. he picks up the phone when people call em and says the most horrid, vulgar and uncalled for of stuff lol :XD Assuming of course it's one of my friends and not someone important >.>

And feelf ree to think what you want Mark lol lol, I'm just sitting here on my throne of randomness and eating popcorn *munches*

Btw, you think it'd help if I stopped posting photos? lol Maybe then he'd stop :XD