PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 325 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Gold Knight
September 21, 2006, 03:47 AM
Woo! Early RAW release this week! Get it at the Naruto 324 R/T/S Thread! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8869.0)

Well! Looks like Hidan definitely became a voodoo doll of sorts, and any damage inflicted on him will do likewise to Asuma. Shikamaru to the rescue, though! What a close call that was!

And now Shikamaru seems to have thought of a way out! What will it be?

Predict away here! <3

Reaver Reload
September 21, 2006, 03:57 AM
Intense chapter this week, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Shikamaru will make Hidan taste his own blood via the Shadow bind. Failing that, it almost definitely has something to do with the Jashin symbols that Hidan sports or etches onto the ground.
It's blood related, though.

Kakuzu will come bounding in and go straight for Shikamaru, Izumo and Kotetsu. Asuma is too weakened to be considered a threat right now.

Gold Knight
September 21, 2006, 04:07 AM
Ohh, nice prediction there, Reaver. <3 I think you're right, Shikamaru will possibly make Hidan taste his own blood in order to negate the "hold" he has over Asuma.

But I definitely think Kakuzu isn't just going to stand by idly for long...

Vegitto
September 21, 2006, 06:25 AM
Well, strangling Hidan at this point would equal strangling Asuma, something Shikamaru wouldn't do. I think he's going to force Hidan out of the circle and have Izumo and Kotetsu attack him again. After that, Asuma comes in and takes Hidan's head off.

jester065
September 21, 2006, 06:35 AM
I think Asuma is in trouble because you can see his hold slipping on Hidan's arm. Plus he wasn't trying to strangle him in the first place because he can't... this is all going from how fast the shadow hand is being pushed back from his arm right now.

QMark
September 21, 2006, 07:09 AM
Prediction:

Hidan's ceremony will disburst next chapter but he won't be defeated. Shikamaru will still have to find a way around the immortality thing. Kakuzu might be killed by Hidan if this happens, mainly because Kakuzu will insist to jump in. It seems he has a short temper with him already.

What I really want to know is if the Scythe and Necklace have any relevance to the jutsu. I was thinking they might be enchanted of some sorts. The necklace having the ability to make Hidan immortal, and the Scythe having the ability to activate the pain transfer jutsu.

bax
September 21, 2006, 07:10 AM
A good chapter. The Naruto's training is completely fake.

Shikamaru looks like he's ready to go. He knows he can't win with just Kagemane. I predict he tries to utilize one of his Shogi moves here. And I found some proverbs that is used in Shogi that might has the same condition in what they are now...
http://www.shogi.net/rjhare/moreproverbs.html

Ippu senkin --> A Pawn is worth a thousand golds (the condition of Asuma right now - he even said he's a pawn)

Fu no nai shoogi wa makeshoogi --> Without Pawns in hand the game is lost (So, without Asuma they'll lose, so Asuma don't die)

And here is the proverb that suits very well into this situation: Te no nai shoogi wa hashfi o tsuke --> If you are stuck for moves, push the edge Pawn. There's a move that revolves around this proverb although I don't know the name of it making it so hard to find.

Strange though, I see this battle is more like Shogi (or chess in my dictionary), where it should be a ninja battle...

walkie
September 21, 2006, 09:14 AM
for next chapter i think shikamaru force hidan out of that circle for sure but that will not enough to safe asuma...since hidan used asuma's blood to effect him, shika should also find a way to to stop that, may be forcing him swallow any other, probably his own(hidan's) blood?? but that blood part will not happen in next chapter and in the end hidan will still be immortal...

mangadictus
September 21, 2006, 09:26 AM
Next chapter.. Hmm.. We get a glimpse of Naruto's training and Naruto will get a hint about what's going in outside Konoha. Then we get to see how Shika pawns Hidan and Kakuzu gets the limelight by engaging the fight. Two cents.

wombat888
September 21, 2006, 09:31 AM
I think Hidan stores all his blood in the circle/triangle symbol. He then takes the blood of the opponent and covering himself with the blood of the victim to transform into the voodoo guy. Thats when he form the link between him and his victim. He can't be kill or takes any damages as long as his blood is protected in the circle. Once he killed the victim, his own blood flows back into him and the victim's blood flow into the circle to perform a reverse damage type of jutsu. i think there is a time limit to how long Hidan can be the voodoo guy.

I think Shikamaru is going to tell the other 2 to tried to smear the symbol that is holding his blood while Shikamaru is holding Hidan. Shikamaru realized that the symbol is form by him extracting all of his blood into it. Hidan then go crazy, do an ultimate move and get kill. Kakuzu will not help him and tell him how sick he is of him. then a shadow face of the leader of the akatsuki not being happy as he find out the news.

that is my 2 cents.

Darkwolfere
September 21, 2006, 09:35 AM
Nice find with the Shougi proverbs, but I really prefer the term Chess. But, its all strategy anyways.

Asuma was right, those game pieces were used to plan war strategies, like they're doing right now.

My two cents? "A vulgar move may be brilliant" &#160;(From the Shougi proverbs) Shikamaru will pull off a brilliant but vulgar move, maybe by making Hidan take the big-ass kunai and licking it with his own blood on it. Then he negates the curse, putting it back on Hidan and allowing Asuma and the others to hold the two Akatsuki down for now until the 10 minutes expires and backup comes.

Shikamaru also analyzed how Hidan talks to Kakuzu, so he'll probably try to exploit this and break the two up so they can take them down easier. Getting more and more exciting!

yon
September 21, 2006, 09:46 AM
wt if asuma tastes the blood of hidan maybe that will dispell the curse making hidan vunlerable to any attacks that's after being pulled out the circle.backup team ...gai's team perhaps.

Sephy7KillerMech
September 21, 2006, 09:47 AM
I think Shikamaru will use the relationship of the two akatsuki against them somehow, i'm not sure yet. Or perhaps they will let Shikamaru think he is getting somewhere but in reality their complete trust for each other will pull through and they will surprise Shikamaru. I'm willing to bet that the next chapter will show hidan stepping out of the circle and everyone will be like "WTF? that's your plan shikamaru?!?". I also think the necklace is very important, Hidan probably bound his life to the necklace. He worships a god and the necklace is probably a symbol to represent his god or his faith, it's not farfetched to think that he might meditate with that like buddhists do with prayer beads. I think removing hidan from the circle and removing the necklace will make hidan completely vulnerable. Kakuzu always telling Hidan to be careful might be because if the necklace breaks and falls off then Hidan's other ability of sharing pain is almost completely useless since he can't kill his opponent.

bax
September 21, 2006, 09:56 AM
wt if asuma tastes the blood of hidan maybe that will dispell the curse making hidan vunlerable to any attacks that's after being pulled out the circle.backup team ...gai's team perhaps.

Why everyone seems to like the idea of licking blood will cancel the jutsu? Well, it's a prediction anyway. I don't think it'll be that simple. I'm more to the idea of some loophole in the jutsu, maybe an important part for Hidan or a weakpoint. I'll review his stance and make a guess from there which part is it...

donkeyhigh
September 21, 2006, 10:03 AM
Shikamaru rules, damn this was a nice chapter! Really got me excited!
He will tell Asuma what to do, using Shougi commands.
He's found the flaw, and will most likely reverse the jutsu, making Asuma get the pleasure, while the other dude dies instead.
At least he will break the "curse".

Edit:
Drinking his blood wont do anything.
Shikamaru found a way to reverse the spell from what he's seen soon so far. And Hidan didn't drink Asuma's blood, so how is that related?
It probably has something to do with the words he said, in which order they are said, or the way he stands or moves, maby he is trying to hide something on his body which grants him eternal life, whatever it is, Shikamaru figured it out trough those pictures we saw. So the answer should be hidden in there somewhere. I can't wait to see what it is :)

yon
September 21, 2006, 10:12 AM
just reviwed hidan stance it seems one foot is always touching the triangle.

PredatorNar
September 21, 2006, 10:14 AM
Shikamaru f*cking pwns. Period.

I think everyone will agree with this statement :P

Panda
September 21, 2006, 10:52 AM
Edit:
Shikamaru found a way to reverse the spell from what he's seen soon so far. And Hidan didn't drink Asuma's blood, so how is that related?
It probably has something to do with the words he said, in which order they are said, or the way he stands or moves, maby he is trying to hide something on his body which grants him eternal life, whatever it is, Shikamaru figured it out trough those pictures we saw. So the answer should be hidden in there somewhere. I can't wait to see what it is :)

People are going to jump on you for this post buddy. Someone else can put this guy back on track.

EDIT: I failed to notice this but in 323 Hidan draws the circle with this left foot. That is also the side that he has the big scythe in. He's guarding something very vital on his left side.

Peanuts
September 21, 2006, 10:56 AM

You're mistaken there. He did not exactly drink his blood but he did licked Asuma's blood from the wound he made with his weapon. See Ch 323 p14.

zetsuie
September 21, 2006, 11:09 AM
i think hidan will end up being killed but because he wants to because then he can use is ultimate jutsu either that or he has to use some other special jutsu otherwise his character would suck if he got beat by three chunin and and a jounin i mean someone that weak should not be in akatsuki

bax
September 21, 2006, 11:29 AM
i think hidan will end up being killed but because he wants to because then he can use is ultimate jutsu either that or he has to use some other special jutsu otherwise his character would suck if he got beat by three chunin and and a jounin i mean someone that weak should not be in akatsuki

Akatsuki is full of ironic people, at least Sasori and Hidan. Sasori said art is long-lasting and he's dead. Hidan said that he wants his opponents including Kakuzu to kill him but at the same time possesing an "immortal" jutsu will probably ends dead as well...

laughing@you
September 21, 2006, 11:34 AM
Everybody is missing the big picture Hidan and kakuzu have being established as big bad asses!!! They killed one of the 12 protectors of konoha! Praised as on of the strongest! They already captured a demon, when many ppl don't even dare come close to. Besides, team asuma is not doing pretty good. They are in check just by one member of the akatsuki. They would have being already dead if kakazu weren't on the side lines!

The only opening team asuma has is Hidan selfishness on taking them on alone. Giving Shikamaru the analytical genious time to decipher a strategy. This next chapter will show if shikamaru's new developed strategy works on Hidan.

If team asuma wins it will be because of Hidan's carelessness. And before that happens kakazu is watching everything, so when he perceives that hidan is about to die he will step in.

Team asuma has to disolve Hidan's jutsu in order to have a chance. Lets see if shikamaru can push thru!!

And this fight will establish Shikamaru as the best leader all around!

Heil Admiral Shikamaru!!

Defenderx2
September 21, 2006, 11:47 AM
Pain into pleasure, does it work the other way around? Asuma has to get himself off, *lol*. Or what if Asuma eats a soldier pill? Maybe the power surge will hurt Hidan?

PredatorNar
September 21, 2006, 11:50 AM
You have to realize that all Shikamaru will do is break the chain between Asuma and Hidan. No one says Hidan will be weakened or anything. He'll probably resort to some other jutsu he has after Shikamaru severs the link. Plus, you really think Kakuzu will just stand there and let them kill Hidan? Anyway, Hidan obviously has skill so I doubt even after they sever this link that they can be able to kill or keep up with him. It will take more than 1 team to take these people down. The only Akatsuki member that has been killed so far has been killed by Chiyo, a very strong ninja. Meaning it will take ninjas of that level of strength to win these fights. It's possible if they are close enough to Konoha, that Tsunade can come out and join the battle but I really think Jiraiya will be the sannin to join these fights. Either that or a group of jounins will take down Hidan (aka Neji, Asuma, and Gai).

P.S. - Is Rock Lee a jounin yet?

Also, I think the reason Hidan beat Asuma's friend because of a surprise factor. I doubt Asuma's friend and the two-tails expected to face someone like Hidan. After SHikamaru severs the link, they will now know about Hidan's technique and it's highly unlikely they'll fall for it again.

donkeyhigh
September 21, 2006, 11:53 AM
You're mistaken there. He did not exactly drink his blood but he did licked Asuma's blood from the wound he made with his weapon. See Ch 323 p14.

Right. Owned.

Shikamaru f*cking pwns. Period.

I think everyone will agree with this statement :P

Yes. Yes he does!

rayywang
September 21, 2006, 12:04 PM
I think, watching all the bad guys who have lost in the past - they lost because they didn't work as a team and underestimated their enemy.

Deidara and sasori.

Think of the sound 4, and kimimaro.

Even the chuunin exam levels - those who lost were overconfident in their own skills. Most didn't work as a team (1 on 1 battles, or 2 on 1 battles).

Deidara - ... got pwned by Kakashi's mangekyou
Sasori - despite his 298 puppets, was done in by teamwork (Chiyo+Sakura)
Kimimaro - Lee and Gaara (well eventually done in by his own illness)
Tayuya - underestimated Shikamaru
Sakon/Ukon - underestimated Kiba, overestimated own powers
Kidomaru - underestimated Neji, overrelied on his arrows
Jirobou - underestimated Choji
Neji - underestimated Naruto
Temari - underestimated Shika

The same pattern is getting set up. Hidan is overconfident in his voodoo doll jutsu and tells Kakuzu to back off ... Shika is supersmart (I love him, he's awesome!!) ... although Hidan may have a few tricks up his sleeve, Shikamaru's planning and the teamwork will outdo him.

I'm sure if Kakuzu stepped in it would make things a lot more difficult - Shika needs to concentrate to maintain the Kage mubari

I wonder if defeating Hidan requires Asuma to commit suicide. Would his jutsu work in the opposite way (ie victim to Hidan, as opposed to the other way around - who would think of hurting themselves? Much like Kiba did to Sakon/Ukon). Plus Asuma had been alluding to sacrificing himself ...

--
one more conspiracy theory without much basis ...

Akatsuki = dawn
Yuhi (Kurenai) = sunset

Could Kurenai be a mole? Why wouldn't Itachi have killed her during their first encounter at Konoha??

jester065
September 21, 2006, 12:08 PM
Shikamaru pwning... mmmm no. All he has done is stop him for a min or 2 at most.. so thats not pwning he is doing well and he has come up with a plan. I also think that Hidan may not be a one trick pony and may have more than just this. Plus i'm wondering how much chakra shikamaru going to have after holding hiim. Plus Kakazu still sitting back waiting and if they manage to get out of this then he will fight them.

laughing@you
September 21, 2006, 12:08 PM
P.S. - Is Rock Lee a jounin yet?

Also, I think the reason Hidan beat Asuma's friend because of a surprise factor. I doubt Asuma's friend and the two-tails expected to face someone like Hidan. After SHikamaru severs the link, they will now know about Hidan's technique and it's highly unlikely they'll fall for it again.

:offtopic Shikamaru mentioned Neji as Jounin and everybody else as chunnin! But very doubtfull! If chakra manipulation is a requirement to become a jounin, lee most regretfully has reached the maximum level he can attained!

On Topic: Yes I think so to! Hidan's little trick strike enemy's as shocking, (withouth mentioning the great pain they must suffer everytime hidan inflicts a wound on his body) and probably Kakuzu finishes it!!

:offtopic Hidan wouldn't be a match for Sasori, Cuz he depends on acquiring blood from his enemy. What blood would he obtained from Sasori (R.I.P). Sasori would totally owned him!

one more conspiracy theory without much basis ...

Akatsuki = dawn
Yuhi (Kurenai) = sunset

Could Kurenai be a mole? Why wouldn't Itachi have killed her during their first encounter at Konoha??

:offtopic Again with kurenai!!! The poor girl hasn't done anything!! Why didn't Itachi kill her....aw well...gosh...wouldn't be because kakashi stepped in?..I don't know could be a factor!!

renrutal
September 21, 2006, 12:14 PM
So far that Akatsuki duo have only beaten people on 1-vs-1 fights, or 2-vs-1. Naybe theur weakness is going against whole teams.

Even knowing Kishimoto is as unpredictable as Naruto, I'd say they will try to bind Kakuzu to Hidan.

ShgnLW
September 21, 2006, 12:14 PM
Uhm... Sasori has blood... he has a strange thing on his "body" what functions as a heart. Maybe I'm blind, but when Sasori was pierced by those swords blood came out... what you had to say was that Sasori can't feel pain because he is a puppet or whateve rhe is (he does not know it himself either).

The chapter was boring... we'll see how things goes next time. I guess Shikamaru pinpoints Hidan, but will be suprised by something else.

laughing@you
September 21, 2006, 12:19 PM
Uhm... Sasori has blood... he has a strange thing on his "body" what functions as a heart. Maybe I'm blind, but when Sasori was pierced by those swords blood came out... what you had to say was that Sasori can't feel pain because he is a puppet or whateve rhe is (he does not know it himself either).

The chapter was boring... we'll see how things goes next time. I guess Shikamaru pinpoints Hidan, but will be suprised by something else.

:offtopic Yes of course he wouldn't be alive! But he wouldn't be able to extract blood like he normally does, cuz his protected by puppets. Hidan would need to smash all of Sasori's puppets in order to reach that little!!

:ontopic True! theres always something!! I don't shikamaru will be able to dispatch Hidan so easily after discovering what he has to do!

Panda
September 21, 2006, 12:45 PM
Ok, Shikamaru is awesome yes?

Future Events:
Asuma is about to be killed AGAIN by Hidan.
Kotetsu and Izumo are panicking.
It is obvious that Hidan has the upperhand now.
Shikamaru suddenly completes his plan.

Its gonna look like Team Asuma is about to lose when suddenly Shikamaru completes his plan. Just like when he fought Temari and that girl from the Sound. Perhaps Shikamaru has to think of a plan on top of that plan as well to factor in Kakuzu.

But who thinks that its gonna look like they lose and are hopeless when suddenly Shikamaru's plan unfolds and beats the F**CK out of Hidan? And maybe even hurt Kakuzu while hes at it?

Kratos
September 21, 2006, 12:46 PM
pretty sweet chapter ...but i dont have any idea how they will do to defeat Hidan....mmmm maybe by pushing him outside the weird circle but that would be too easy, so it most be another way

donkeyhigh
September 21, 2006, 12:54 PM
I really can't understand people saying this chapter was boring, it was exciting as hell!

I love the way Shikamaru is so confident. He stood up against an Akatsuki, and formed a plan against what seems to be the ultimate jutsu, while holding down his incredibly strong opponent with his own technique, and being in what I would personally call a small pinch. I mean, he's in the worst situation ever, and managed to find a way to win the battle.
He also commanded his leader as if it came natural to him to take the leading role of the group. He is confident, and I like him.

I can't wait to see this sequence in anime, it's gonna rock!

laughing@you
September 21, 2006, 01:05 PM
I really can't understand people saying this chapter was boring, it was exciting as hell!

I love the way Shikamaru is so confident. He stood up against an Akatsuki, and formed a plan against what seems to be the ultimate jutsu, while holding down his incredibly strong opponent with his own technique, and being in what I would personally call a small pinch. I mean, he's in the worst situation ever, and managed to find a way to win the battle.
He also commanded his leader as if it came natural to him to take the leading role of the group. He is confident, and I like him.

I can't wait to see this sequence in anime, it's gonna rock!

Dido

PredatorNar
September 21, 2006, 01:56 PM
First, I kinda cringed when Hidan stabbed himself in the thigh. I was like "omfg that has got to hurt...Asuma"

As I keep saying, Shikamaru is just figuring out HOW TO BREAK THE JUTSU. It's not like he's figuring out how to kill Hidan right now. All he focuses on is severing the link.

Also, I think Sasori would definately kill Hidan. If Hidan IS like the guy from that Samurai movie who is immortal but can be killed by poison then it's over. Sasori uses puppets and what does he use inside his puppets? Yep, poison.

Also, I think the only reason Sasori lost is because Sakura is a semi-medical-nin. I honestly think if it were Naruto and Kakashi fighting Sasori, Sasori would win. I think the battle would go like this.

Sasori (in his shell) throws out his weapons and Kakashi and Naruto dodged most of them. Then Kakashi/Naruto destroys the shell. The real Sasori comes out an throw a barrage of different attacks (especially with the Kazekage puppet) I KNOW either Naruto or Kakashi or both would have been poisoned and without a medical nin there, they would have died.

I really wish Deidara would have died instead of Sasori. Sasori made me respect Kankurou, which is a big feat.

Oh and one more thing. Contraty to what people say, we have NO IDEA what Kakuzu can do. People say he's a physical fighter but all we've seen him do is try to punch Sasori. Why would he do anything else?

If you had a big suitcase of money in one hand (I doubt a greedy person like him would put it down to just attack) and you're going to attack a blindsided person, wouldn't it easier to just try to punch him out with your free hand rather than putting down the suitcase and perform a seal and a jutsu? I mean, he has to know that these fighters aren't up to par with his power and skill so why would he waste chakra with jutsus when he can just b*tch slap them?

kyubisharingan
September 21, 2006, 02:09 PM
They r gonna try to mess up the Circle wit da triangle in it so hidan's ability wont take effect. Then Kakuza is gonna get tired of watching and fight Shika....nah he'll let Hidan die

Sephy7KillerMech
September 21, 2006, 02:34 PM
All he's focusing on is severing the link? are you guys seriously thinking that? Remember Shikamaru can think 10 steps ahead in an instant and 200 if he meditates on it. Every time he's in a battle people think "oh he's only thought this far ahead" but really he's thought all the way through to the end. Shikamaru doesn't half-ass his plans.

DesiSkull
September 21, 2006, 02:54 PM
awesome chapter. is it me or u guys too think that therez gonna be another cliffhanger as instead of showing shikamaru executin his plan they show naruto training. nonetheless. we all know shikamaro got the brains over everyone. now i just wanna see how dose he execute his plan. and someone said in the begining about shika makeing hidan taste his own blood to cancel out hidan's jutsu. thts pretty good idea. anyways. for some reason i dont think we will see alotta action. mostly about naruto training and few other things. though i personally would like to see shikamaro kickin hidan's ass.and seems like some help is on the way too. so im guessin by the time Kuzu jumps in the help will arrive either making hidan and kuku retreat or be killed.the reason they might retreat cuz hidan might be seriously injured after shikamaru is through with him. i feel like GAI is gonna show up and we gonna see some kick ass actions GAI vs KUZU

PredatorNar
September 21, 2006, 02:58 PM
All he's focusing on is severing the link? are you guys seriously thinking that? Remember Shikamaru can think 10 steps ahead in an instant and 200 if he meditates on it. Every time he's in a battle people think "oh he's only thought this far ahead" but really he's thought all the way through to the end. Shikamaru doesn't half-ass his plans.

Uhm, believe it or not, but they don't know that much about Hidan. We've seen his one jutsu. Shikamaru can't come up with a plan to beat Hidan fully. All the stff he observed Hidan do involved Hidan's RITUAL. He is focusing on SEVERING the link! As we said, they still don't know much about Hidan other than he can't die (they don't know why) and he uses a ritual.

DesiSkull
September 21, 2006, 03:04 PM
Uhm, believe it or not, but they don't know that much about Hidan. We've seen his one jutsu. Shikamaru can't come up with a plan to beat Hidan fully. All the stff he observed Hidan do involved Hidan's RITUAL. He is focusing on SEVERING the link! As we said, they still don't know much about Hidan other than he can't die (they don't know why) and he uses a ritual.
without Hidan's RITUAL. hez nothing. if shikamaru cancels out his jutsu. thats it. what i mean all hidan's attack are based on the ritual. puttin the curse on his opponent. if that is cancelled then hidan can do much. and about him being immortal. we will see how he lasts after his ritual is cancel.

mrwhos
September 21, 2006, 04:09 PM
Also, I think the only reason Sasori lost is because Sakura is a semi-medical-nin. I honestly think if it were Naruto and Kakashi fighting Sasori, Sasori would win. I think the battle would go like this.

OFF TOPIC first off all the only reason why sakura could defeat Sasori was beacuse of Chibato something (Sasoris Grandmother) used Sakura as a puppet, sakura alone whould have been dead long time ago if it wasn't for Chibato(you know what i mean).

bax
September 21, 2006, 04:13 PM
without Hidan's RITUAL. hez nothing. if shikamaru cancels out his jutsu. thats it. what i mean all hidan's attack are based on the ritual. puttin the curse on his opponent. if that is cancelled then hidan can do much. and about him being immortal. we will see how he lasts after his ritual is cancel.

That seems too early to say, right? I mean, yes, Hidan only shows us one move. And I think there's more up to his sleeve. He can't be a member of Akatsuki with just that. And judging from Hidan's arrogance, I don't think when he starts to fight, he immediately goes for his ultimate jutsu right away.

midnight789
September 21, 2006, 04:21 PM
I predict that we will see another all battle chapter next week, in which shikamaru shows off his super smexy plan, which will lead to Asuma being freed from the curse (for now...) and thats when Kakuzu will step in. After that the reinforcements will arrive as Asuma dies, or some time afterwards.

iThePirate
September 21, 2006, 05:05 PM
'Bout the moneywhore, I think that the backup that arrives in 20 will have fun with him simply 'cause Asuma n' friends are too worn out and it wouldn't be much of a fight.

donkeyhigh
September 21, 2006, 05:06 PM
The jutsu he's using now is a jutsu that makes his opponents feel the pain he inflicts on himself. However, breaking that jutsu doesn't mean Hidan can be hurt.
I mean, the two Konoha-dudes did stab him before he even started that jutsu, and he wasn't affected.
So they are two totally separate things, meaning they first have to break the link-jutsu, THEN figure out how to kill Hidan.

zetsuie
September 21, 2006, 05:32 PM
one way to kill hidan would be to make him use up all his chakara since more than likely hes using it combined with some kinda of jutsu to make himself invulnerable[br]Posted on: September 21, 2006, 05:31:16 PM_________________________________________________also i think everybody will live it will end in a stalemate of course then again thier are no stalemates in shogi so i guess will see

kingpet
September 21, 2006, 06:59 PM
I think I figured it out (prediction-wise)

It's the sicke and the circle.

Obviously, everyone knows that guy has to stand inside the circle.
When Asuma(sp) got cut by the sickle, it created a bond with that Hidan(?). So anything Hidan does on himself gets translated to Asuma. Now, there is a chance that vice versa could happen.
Also, I believe the sickle has to be around blood or have blood on it to work/survive. If they can break the sickle or take it away, Hidan would lose his powers and/or be seriously hurt.

Kratos
September 21, 2006, 07:10 PM
When Asuma got cut by the sickle, it created a bond with that Hidan(?). So anything Hidan does on himself gets translated to Asuma. Now, there is a chance that vice versa could happen

didnt Hidan say that if Asuma get hurt he will fell pleasure?

kingpet
September 21, 2006, 07:42 PM
actually i retract my entire statement due to a misinterpretation of a picture.

It looks like Hidan is LICKING the blood off of the sickle. I thought he was cutting his tongue ON the sickle.

so it is blood fusing.

so i guess the "loophole" COULD be Asuma eating Hidan's blood.

Sephy7KillerMech
September 21, 2006, 07:45 PM
Because Shikamaru was taking into account all his movements, words, and possesions from the point where they first started fighting to now i believe he has not only figured out a way to sever the link but also nullify the immortality. But i believe this because i believe the necklace is what makes him invulnerable, so my analysis and theory are based solely on that opinion and Shikamaru's total badassedness.

Sollus
September 21, 2006, 08:02 PM
There are several things to be noted.

Hidan had to step into the circle to complete the jitsu
Hidan didnt try to jump away from shikamaras shadow bind while stabbing himself
Therefore its likely he has to remain in the circle to maintain the link.

He also used that spike rather than his scythe to hurt himself .. I wonder why .. another constraint by the ritual maybe.
If you look back to the previous times hes used that ceremony hes always had the spike stabbed through himself
in the location he was about to stab himself before shikamaru stopped him.

He also has a necklace of the exact same circle .. possibly necessary part of either his immortality or vodoo ritual.

animemania
September 21, 2006, 08:10 PM
I really like how this chapter turned out.

Asuma mentioned something about trying to figure out a way to escape while he still has the time since they can't just sit arround and wait for re-inforcements to come along.

Maybe theres a range to as to how far a person has to be in order for the justsu to work since all jutsus in naruto are chakra based somehow. Maybe Asuma wil have to leave the battle scene and make Hidan have to redo the jutsu on somebody else.

About Hidan's Jutsu, there seems to be some key things that has to happen in order for the jutsu to work.
1) blood from the oponent so he can hurt them
2) the ceremonial ground symbol
3) and the whole body transformation
4) ....maybe the necklace is also a key thing since it looks exactly like the ground symbol

When Hidan completed the ceremony the first three things on the list had to be completed.
Maybe to cancel it out he just has to pull hidan out of the circle.

It really doesn't matter how he can force Hidan to redo the ritual. Maybe its all just a matter of getting Hidan to do the ceremony by using Hidan's own blood since whoever's blood is used for the ritual hurts them. Maybe the only way to kill Hidan is through this ritual using Hidan's blood.

anyways that's just my two cents &#160;:amuse.

Kakashis_grl_Ice
September 21, 2006, 08:33 PM
I am not sure if anyone else notices this but I am into Hoodoo, and Voodoo of course. Since Voodoo is an African religion I used to practice it. Hidan right now looks like the typical witch doctor found in the Voodoo Religion, he also has turned his body into a voodoo doll. That is the basics of his jutsu, if you think about it. If you make a voodoo doll you need something from the other person you are trying to hurt. Blood works best because it has the strongest connection to the victim you are inflicting pain on. Hench him making the necessary magical circle needed for the spell to happen, if we are speaking in terms of Hoodoo what is practiced by those in the Voodoo Religion.

Now this ties into the blood as well, and the symbols on his body. All typical of the witch doctor and the necessary preperations and items/symbols needed for a voodoo doll ceremony to take place. He is simply nothing more than a voodoo doll, there is ways to get around a curse created from the doll's effects. But I won't share all the secrets of the Voodoo Religion and the Hoodoo ways.

mahjustin
September 21, 2006, 10:12 PM
There's a couple of things I don't quite understand.

1) on the first page of chapter 324, is Hidan pulling a special stick (at first I was confused as to whether he was stabbing himself with the stick or pulling it out, but the second page seems to confirm that he's pulling it out of his body). As Sollus has mentioned earlier, why doesn't Hidan use the scythe to hurt himself, why only use the stick?

2) If there is something special about that stick that is required to hurt Hidan's victims, then how did Asuma burn himself when he tried to burn Hidan? If that's the case then there might not be anything special about the stick, unless if the stick gets burned then Asuma gets burned as well...?

3) Why does Hidan taunt his enemy saying that he WANTS them to try to kill him? The reason why I question this is because the moment Asuma was about to attack Hidan with his chakra powered blades, it looked like Hidan took notice and that he had to stop Asuma from coming any closer to stop the attack by stabbing his own leg. Does this mean that Hidan is not as invunerable as he leads his audience to believe? I mean, if we assume that Asuma would die trying to kill Hidan, why would Hidan stop him? I feel like something is fishy is up with that.

graphic_content
September 21, 2006, 11:38 PM
is it just me or does it seem like every opponent we've seen Shikamaru use the 'Shadow Neck Bind' on - is just too strong for Shikamaru to hold onto with any consistency - ?!?!?

besides that - it was defintely cool to see his thought process fully-illustrated in all its glory...

i definetly think that with the word 'ceremony' in mind - Shikamaru will come to the realization that Asuma's and Hidan's connection remains only within the confines of the symbol Hidan elaborately drew on the ground - why take the time to draw it if it isnt essential to the 'pain-transfer' process - by removing Hidan from the 'circle' it breaks the connection - leaving Team Asuma free to attack without hesitation. maybe. :grin

toatycom
September 21, 2006, 11:41 PM
Alright, so here's a couple things that we can maybe deduce...

In Chapter 323 in the 13th and 14th page you see Hidan lick Asuma's blood off his scythe and from there it seems like that's where the link is between him being a voodoo doll of Asuma...

I think Kakuzu will step into to the fight because he's too greedy and wants to make sure he gets his money and with Kakuzu and Hidan working together it'll look like Asuma and his team will be down for the count but we'll find out that Shikamaru predicted all of this and even when it looked like they were getting pwned he did it all as an act.

And in the middle of the fight, he will somehow get Kakuzu's blood and sneakily have Hidan consume it (maybe do an old switcharoo) and then he'll give Asuma a little look and Asuma will find out what's going on and then He will take a dash at Hidan with his wind knuckle knives and Hidan/Kakuzu will think Asuma is a dumbass because if he hurts Hidan then Asuma will get hurt also and laugh while they let Asuma hit Hidan in a vital spot

Little do they know, Shikamaru switched the blood with Kakuzu and Kakuzu gets killed. Then the backup arrives and does some sort of capture jutsu on Hidan since he's an immortal and takes him back for questioning

DesiSkull
September 21, 2006, 11:48 PM
@graphic_content
yeh tht has been the case in almost all of his fights. except when they were in that exam thingy and he fought wwith u 2 girls one was temari the others name i dont remember.

anyways, it will be interestign what shikamaru has come up with after doing the quick analyzese of hidan. and how hez gonna execute it. cant wait. hopefully they dont do a cliffhanger there :rofl

Panda
September 21, 2006, 11:48 PM
Kakuzu isn't going to die n00bie.

bannik
September 22, 2006, 02:21 AM
he is basically a huge voodoo doll, so maybe thats his gimmick he requires something of someone to hurt them, in this case blood and every voodoo requires a ritual, thats why i belive the circle beneath him is the answer....he needs it to keep a connection with the other user, it makes sense think about it every time he has died or looked dead was over that circle.
Its a good and fair technique before you can make a move he can potentially hurt you or kill you...its genius

rahmat
September 22, 2006, 02:39 AM
Yamato could be the natural enemy of hidan. Just like temari is for the flute girl from the sound. Since yama controls the earth, thus he can break the circle anytime he wants.

Maybe to break the spell asuma has to do the exact same ritual hidan uses. Cause shika already found the chant. Imagine the neverending pain :oh

_ATMA
September 22, 2006, 03:30 AM
hmmm i just noticed the pendent is the same thing he drew on the ground maybe if the pendent or the symbol on the ground is broken maybe it breaks the spell of some way? >.>

RevenGz
September 22, 2006, 03:53 AM
-_- dude ate a devil fruit! the life life fruit!! so yeah . . shikamaru will dump him into the sea! and victory for asuma team!

Gold Knight
September 22, 2006, 03:56 AM
I am not sure if anyone else notices this but I am into Hoodoo, and Voodoo of course. Since Voodoo is an African religion I used to practice it. Hidan right now looks like the typical witch doctor found in the Voodoo Religion, he also has turned his body into a voodoo doll. That is the basics of his jutsu, if you think about it. If you make a voodoo doll you need something from the other person you are trying to hurt. Blood works best because it has the strongest connection to the victim you are inflicting pain on. Hench him making the necessary magical circle needed for the spell to happen, if we are speaking in terms of Hoodoo what is practiced by those in the Voodoo Religion.

Now this ties into the blood as well, and the symbols on his body. All typical of the witch doctor and the necessary preperations and items/symbols needed for a voodoo doll ceremony to take place. He is simply nothing more than a voodoo doll, there is ways to get around a curse created from the doll's effects. But I won't share all the secrets of the Voodoo Religion and the Hoodoo ways.

I never really expected to find a member here actually having practiced that religion. Just goes to show how widespread our membergroup can be. That's really interesting, thanks for your input.

There's a couple of things I don't quite understand.

1) on the first page of chapter 324, is Hidan pulling a special stick (at first I was confused as to whether he was stabbing himself with the stick or pulling it out, but the second page seems to confirm that he's pulling it out of his body). As Sollus has mentioned earlier, why doesn't Hidan use the scythe to hurt himself, why only use the stick?

Possibly because the scythe is related to his power and if he used it to himself, that would also neutralize the voodoo effect he has on Asuma.

3) Why does Hidan taunt his enemy saying that he WANTS them to try to kill him? The reason why I question this is because the moment Asuma was about to attack Hidan with his chakra powered blades, it looked like Hidan took notice and that he had to stop Asuma from coming any closer to stop the attack by stabbing his own leg. Does this mean that Hidan is not as invunerable as he leads his audience to believe? I mean, if we assume that Asuma would die trying to kill Hidan, why would Hidan stop him? I feel like something is fishy is up with that.

I believe that it's because Hidan did not wish for Asuma to push him out of the circle. I think as long as Hidan is within his pentagram, he cannot be hurt so much - like he said, all pain that is transferred to him will be transformed into pleasure instead as long as he stands there. Not to mention Asuma would likely have tried to cut his body in half, which I'm not sure, but that might also have a negative effect on him as well, regardless of his jutsu. (And Asuma might be committing suicide himself, so maybe it's just as well he was stopped from doing that... )

is it just me or does it seem like every opponent we've seen Shikamaru use the 'Shadow Neck Bind' on - is just too strong for Shikamaru to hold onto with any consistency - ?!?!?

Well, if the Shadow Neck Bind was that easy, Shikamaru would be unstoppable.

donkeyhigh
September 22, 2006, 04:23 AM
-_- dude ate a devil fruit! the life life fruit!! so yeah . . shikamaru will dump him into the sea! and victory for asuma team!

Best post ever.

Dynamic Dragon
September 22, 2006, 06:20 AM
erm... not exactly a spoiler, but i dunno if some1 already mentioned this, but hidan managed to curse asuma by licking his blood off the scythe, well, by taking some1s blood basically. lol, weird thought huh?

Moved. ~ Ayah

PredatorNar
September 22, 2006, 07:41 AM
I think anyone saying Kakuzu will die soon is dumb. No major villian is EVER killed without us seeing an in-depth look of his fighting style and powers.

ikuroi
September 22, 2006, 08:30 AM
The main concern Team Asuma got is, why is he immortal? And how do you kill him. Not to undo the jutsu, ofcourse that also is a important step to beat him. But what good is it to beat the jutsu if you cant beat the oppenent. Retreat is also out of the question as Asuma said.

King
September 22, 2006, 09:06 AM
Nothing really unpredictable happens this chapter. Everyone predicted last time that Shikimaru would think of a plan, and apparently he thinks he's thought of one this chapter. Whether he will succeed or not is the issue at heart... Shikimaru's genius failed as the universal remedy in the rescue-Sasuke mission, and he swore that he would become stronger / smarter. Now are we going to see this trend of failure continue for character development? this could lead to a more active Shikimaru to be later introduced into Naruto's team. or will Shikimaru succeed, and then bask indulgently in the growth of his intellect...

llamapie
September 22, 2006, 09:17 AM
I didnt realize how obvious the voodoo doll concept is. Now I suspect that he is very vulnerable in this state as opposed to when he isnt. When he's out of voodoo doll state he cant be killed for whatever reason. But I also see the reason why he wont let asuma get close to him. If close combat is done within the circle Hidan can be killed easily.

zetsuie
September 22, 2006, 10:50 AM
maybe hidan just doesnt like close combat it would appear that hes a mid range attacker so maybe they just need to close the distance to fight him then his attacks arent going to be effective also it appears that he can only do this voodoo jutsu on one person at a time so maybe shikamaru didnt figure out how to break the jutsu but maybe he figured out a plan to kill him thus the jutsu on asuma would be broken but then thiers a possibility that asuma could die so i dont know

PredatorNar
September 22, 2006, 11:42 AM
You know, I'd like to see someone who has the powers from that guy from Yu Yu Hakusho. The "pretty boy" one from Toguro's team from that tournament. He could like put explosive energy into different parts of his opponent's body and cause that part of his opponent's body to explode. That would be a good power for an Akatsuki member.

Also, I think at least one of the Akatsuki members have to be experienced medical nins. It just seems natural that a good organization/team needs at least one. Besides, I want to see more medical nin techniques as Kabuto has shown us that medical nins can be VERY powerful in battle.

Elldar
September 22, 2006, 11:52 AM
I didnt realize how obvious the voodoo doll concept is. Now I suspect that he is very vulnerable in this state as opposed to when he isnt. When he's out of voodoo doll state he cant be killed for whatever reason. But I also see the reason why he wont let asuma get close to him. If close combat is done within the circle Hidan can be killed easily.

Nope, u can't kill him at any time, and that was shown in the chapter 242 and 243 when he got 2 sword right-through his vital organs, and is obviously not in any voodoo-mode.
but although me must have a weak spot or a situation which make it possible for someone to kill him.
"if they can kill" "I want them to kill" a somewhat right qoutation.
It doesn't seem like he is afraid of close-combat because he can't simply be killed that way.

Kratos
September 22, 2006, 12:13 PM
It doesn't seem like he is afraid of close-combat because he can't simply be killed that way.

then why did he hurt himself in the leg when Asuma was about to attack him?

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
September 22, 2006, 01:58 PM
then why did he hurt himself in the leg when Asuma was about to attack him?

Because it wouldn't look good if Asuma attacked Hidan and pierced his skull, only to fall down dead :P

King
September 22, 2006, 02:26 PM
Nope, u can't kill him at any time, and that was shown in the chapter 242 and 243 when he got 2 sword right-through his vital organs, and is obviously not in any voodoo-mode.

I believe you misunderstood Llama, who meant to say that you can't kill him in non-voodoo mode, but you can in voodoo mode. ::shrug::

Sephy7KillerMech
September 22, 2006, 03:14 PM
100th post...

hmm a buddhist that practices voodoo, interesting... It would be a perfectly legitimate ability to be invulnerable untill you use your ability and then become extremely vulnerable while you are using it. Of course the trick would be that any pain or damage you inflict on your enemy is transferred directly to one of your teammates. This would mean that Hidan is very weak when it comes to Naruto's world. Most ninja wouldn't think very long on wether or not to kill their teammate if it meant killing the enemy so i can only wonder if Hidan really does have another ability that is far stronger than his current one. Or maybe that's why he's in a team with a close range brute force style fighter?
Anyway, this has been discussed to death, i wonder if there is anything left to say really?

P.S. the way they are speaking is starting to sound more and more like HxH. Every ability has to have a condition? while i did enjoy HxH and the authors are obviously big fans of each others works i would like Naruto to continue on it's own unique path and not borrow too heavily from the setup of that other delicious manga...

zetsuie
September 22, 2006, 03:39 PM
i kinda hope kazuku is a medical ninja

grrbrr
September 22, 2006, 04:05 PM
I predict Shikamaru to show a new move next chapter. He will probably imitate Hidan and take over his speech, hence the analyzing the way Hidan talks and moves... probably will get under kazaku skin. Hopefully these past three years Shikamaru has got something good.

animemania
September 22, 2006, 04:06 PM
People have really put out an interesting point about why Hidan didn't just let Asuma go and attack him.

If Asuma chopped of Hidan's head then Asuma would just die by decapitation. Maybe the reason why Hidan was affraid of Asuma getting close is because if Asuma knocked him out of his ritual circle and sliced him he would get hurt. We already know from previous chapters that from every person he has killed, he impaled himself and left himself in that circle.

It may sound a bit simplistic but i think that being in that circle is key to killing somebody that way. If that also happens to be the case, then it would also make sense why Kakuzu is his team mate. If anyone get close to knocking Hidan out of that circle then they have Kakuzu to answer to.

Panda
September 22, 2006, 04:18 PM
Hidans weakness is his left foot i thinks.

I think that Asuma will diarrhea and Hidan will feel he is melting.

4ghost
September 22, 2006, 04:28 PM
To knock him out of the circle and not cause too much damage, I can see Asuma using one of his lesser wind jutsu. Of course there will be more to it than just that especially since Shikamaru is famous for saying the first attack is just a feighnt.

zetsuie
September 22, 2006, 04:54 PM
ok shikamaru's plan kills hidan then hidan comes back as a giant robot

DarkManSharingan32
September 22, 2006, 04:59 PM
To knock him out of the circle and not cause too much damage, I can see Asuma using one of his lesser wind jutsu. Of course there will be more to it than just that especially since Shikamaru is famous for saying the first attack is just a feighnt.

Well we've already seen the first attack...
That was Asuma.

The follow up attack was nullified by Hidan's "immortality".
This says to me... that from here on out, it will be a dog fight. Shikamaru WILL come up with something, but we all have to remember that Kakuzu is around... If Shikamaru develops a plan that forgets this, no matter what occurs... Hidan will be saved, reguardless of what he says...lol

morty seinfeld
September 22, 2006, 08:30 PM
I think that Shikamaru will only delay the fight until backup appears. Whoever said that he would use the kage mane to pull Hidan out of the ceremonial circle to break the link I believe is correct. Only when the link is broken is when Team Asuma and backup can go on the offensive or retreat.

I have a feeling Asumas backup could be Chouji, Ino and a team leader (maybe Ino's father?). They've been doing some character development on a lot of the other characters to see how things are progressing. Perhaps Ino will have some new tricks up her sleeve and will do a body swap and ultimately force Hidan to hurt himself or force a retreat. In the attack on Konoha Ino's father took control of 5 enemies and forced them to fight eachother, perhaps something similar will be done here. Not that Ino has been an interesting character as of yet, but I believe she is long overdue for some character development and this seems like an opportunity for her abilities to shine momentarily. I doubt any Akatsuki will be dying here, and I doubt what we know so far is the extent of what both Hidan and Kakuzu can do. My guess is eventually a retreat, then some character development.

Hopefully after this the two unidentified Akatsuki (Leader, and blue haired Akatsuki member on a team?) will confront Orochimaru and Sasuke to take the Akatsuki ring back from Orochimaru and get that to Tobi. Perhaps Tobi is also Obito (look at name similarities and character traits), Kakashi's old teammate that supposedly died. If you notice he has the same hair, and wears an orange mask (same color as Obito's goggles) with a hole over his right eye whereas his left eye was pulled out and given to Kakashi for Mangekyou Sharingan. He is also very childish and jokey with Deidara similar to Obito's character traits. If this is the case, some development as to why Tobi has become part of the Akatsuki is in store. Maybe his mind has been taken over by Orochimaru when he was ressurected and he is acting as a spy. Or perhaps Zetsu ressurected Obito after he collected his corpse and trained him to eventually become a replacement in case any of Akatsuki members died (Sasori did die 'supposedly') with the new surname of Tobi.

PredatorNar
September 22, 2006, 08:53 PM
Yea we there is a whole Obito=Toby thread but it's slow these days because the damn manga is focusing on Hidan and Kakuzu and Naruto training.

We want more Tobi airtime god dammit!

Also anyone notice that Tobi's name "Tobi" is kinda simply? It's not like other Naruto universe names (Kakashi, Kabuto, Naruto, Sasuke, Sasori, Sai, Gai, etc). It's like a normal name you'd see on an American boy. Maybe because it's derived from the name Obito? (*hint**hint*)

Kratos
September 22, 2006, 08:56 PM
Yea we there is a whole Obito=Toby thread but it's slow these days because the damn manga is focusing on Hidan and Kakuzu and Naruto training.

We want more Tobi airtime god dammit!

Also anyone notice that Tobi's name "Tobi" is kinda simply? It's not like other Naruto universe names (Kakashi, Kabuto, Naruto, Sasuke, Sasori, Sai, Gai, etc). It's like a normal name you'd see on an American boy. Maybe because it's derived from the name Obito? (*hint**hint*)

?????WTF????? this is not Obito=Toby thread... and all you said we all ready know

bloodrage
September 22, 2006, 11:42 PM
i predict :

this fight will end in the next three chapters belive it!!!!

shikamru has already thought of a way to defeat hindan, if you can counter hindan jutsu then he won't be a treat anymore, he is a goner .

kazkuz i have never seen him fight. but i think it will be to late to stop hindan from dying, and he will not be able to deal with asuma and the rest, cause back up will arrive .

naruto will be nearly mastered his training by the time you seem him next

bax
September 23, 2006, 01:10 AM
shikamru has already thought of a way to defeat hindan, if you can counter hindan jutsu then he won't be a treat anymore, he is a goner .

Calculating the counter is one thing, but to execute it, is way more difficult. Especially against an Akatsuki opponent. Even if they succeeded, Kakuzu is next. Hidan, albeit his weird jutsu, is a slow opponent. He rarely charges forward, so anyone who are not cursed by him, can take their time...

However, I predict Kakuzu will enter the fray soon.. And he's in, Shikamaru is in deep trouble. I see his Shadow Techniques are like stalling technique, and judging from the attack Kakuzu tried to launch upon Shikamaru earlier, really says that Kakuzu might be a Taijutsu user.

Kratos
September 23, 2006, 01:13 AM
i dont think Kakuzu is that much of an opponent like Hidan.... but im may be wrong seen i havent seen his fighting style

THETRUTH.com
September 23, 2006, 02:41 AM
I am not sure what Shikamaru will come up with but we know it wont be straight forward. I dont think Shika will be able to walk him out of the circle because Kage Kubi Shibari was need just to hold him. The Kage Mane probably isnt strong enough to take control of Hidans body but maybe he will surprise us all by using an Earth Jutsu (doubtful).

If Asuma dies I dont see a way for either Akatsuki member to live through this. Konoha-nin know where they are located, if Asuma does die he probably will take one of them down in the process. Leaving the other one to deal with the rest of the Konoha-nin alone and if he is not taken out by them (dont know whose on the other teams) then it will give someone with more skill time to arrive.

It would have been a good tactic for Tsunade-sama to tell the teams to sent word before engaging the enemy after which she could immediately disbatch an Anbu Team to the area for back-up.

poboy
September 23, 2006, 02:51 AM
i think hidan uses the scythe and licking the blood to put a chakra thread to asuma to be able to transfer the pain. since chakra thread can only be cut by chakra blade so when hidan sees asuma creating the chakra blade he stop asuma by piercing his legs. with this i think shikamaru would instruct asuma to use his chakra blade to cut the chakra thread on the wounded area on his chic

morty seinfeld
September 23, 2006, 02:58 AM
I don't think Akatsuki members are members for nothing. I don't think Asuma, Hidan, or Kakuzu will be dying either. Shikamaru only seems like a fight staller from what i've seen of him so far, so my prediction is that his plan for now is simply to break the link between Hidan and Asuma, and delay that engagement until backup arrives.

It'll be interesting to see who exactly is the backup squad for this situation, and I still stick to my Ino body swap assumption to reverse the voodooism. Once backup does arrive I imagine Kakuzu will join the fight, or Asuma's team and backup will retreat, or Hidan and Kakuzu will retreat. It was said in one of the earlier chapters that Hidan is Kakuzu's partner because he is the only one that has been able to survive fighting alongside him, hence the pairing of that two man team. My guess is Kakuzu is an extremely fast and powerful Taijutsu user that increases his strength noticable through his skin color change. Since supposedly everything around him dies when he gets angry regardless of who it is, I imagine he probably does a lot of area of effect damage around him.

bilheteira
September 23, 2006, 06:59 AM
hey just a thought:

what if shikamaru and co. manage to make the akatsuki guys swallow their own blood?

what do u think it would happen?

Moved. ~ Ayah

bax
September 23, 2006, 07:18 AM
i think hidan uses the scythe and licking the blood to put a chakra thread to asuma to be able to transfer the pain. since chakra thread can only be cut by chakra blade so when hidan sees asuma creating the chakra blade he stop asuma by piercing his legs. with this i think shikamaru would instruct asuma to use his chakra blade to cut the chakra thread on the wounded area on his chic

I like the sound of it. Chakra thread... The first time I heard ofthis regarding Hidan's theory.. (sorry to anyone who said chakra thread first, but this is the first one I noticed). If it's true, then, all that Darth-Maul like face, all this ceremony are just crap. The only thing needed is the preparation, which is to attach the Chakra thread...

I like it, but I don't think this is the one...

PredatorNar
September 23, 2006, 08:56 AM
Seriously, stop saying that Kakuzu is mainly a taijutsu user just because you see him do ONE thing. For god's sake he had a suitcase in his hand and Shikamaru was distracted. THAT's why he tried to punch him? Why would he do a ninjutsu technique when someone is distracted and one of his hands are in use?

The only other thing he could of done (that wouldn't waste his time and energy) is hit Shika with the suitcase :P but he is not risking letting the money fall out.

Kakuzu's abilities are totally unknown. Stop calling him a taijutsu user and making predictions off of that because we don't know what his abilities are.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, as I've said before. Shikamaru isn't devising a plan to kill Hidan. All he's doing to trying to sever the link between Asuma and Hidan. He has to focus on that before he can even think about killing Hidan. And he has no clue is to why Hidan is immortal so you KNOW he's now thinking about killing him right now.

You have to crawl (Sever the link) before you walk (Kill Hidan).

bapti
September 23, 2006, 11:28 AM
I predict the fight will end with the hidan being beaten (possibly killed), Kazuku will then start royally owning team asuma/shika but will make a tactical retreat when the backup arrives. He'll head for Kohona to capture Naruto and be pursued by some of the reinforcements (Team Gai).

He'll get to the field where Naruto is training and there'll be a few words. Kakashi will say something like "go ahead, you can handle this guy on your own". The fight will go on for a couple of chapters so we get a showcase of all the new skills Naruto has learned over the past couple of years and his new wind techniques. It'll probably be a fairly close fight then he'll use/discover the completed rasengan and put down Kazuku. The reinforcements arrive to find a felled Kazuku and Gai will say "As expected of my Arch Rival" and then Kakashi will say that it was all Naruto.

One of either Hidan or Kazuku will have to live or give up information while they are dying (possibly Kazuku, maybe Kakashi will use MS on him to torture him) so we can get a bit of plot development.

Probably none of this will happen but hey :s

Kratos
September 23, 2006, 12:10 PM
He'll get to the field where Naruto is training and there'll be a few words. Kakashi will say something like "go ahead, you can handle this guy on your own". The fight will go on for a couple of chapters so we get a showcase of all the new skills Naruto has learned over the past couple of years and his new wind techniques.

hahaha that sound cool .... but im 100% that what you said will not gona happen... how can you think that by learning a new rasengan naruto could defeat an akatsuki member (the experience is to much, dont you think?)

kadoman
September 23, 2006, 01:21 PM
I predict the fight will end with the hidan being beaten (possibly killed), Kazuku will then start royally owning team asuma/shika but will make a tactical retreat when the backup arrives. He'll head for Kohona to capture Naruto and be pursued by some of the reinforcements (Team Gai).

Quoted for agreement. I reckon that's nailed it mate. :amuse

laughing@you
September 23, 2006, 01:40 PM
I don't see kakuzu retreating even if reinforcements arrive. We are talking with hot heads that can wipe out whole villages on their own!!

Even if reinforcements arrive kakazu will still want the money. And thats his main motive! Hell his probably thinking that other bounty's are coming his way to be collected as far as we know!!! Like, lets wait to see who pops out for collection porpuse!!!

Nah, I see both of them dying in this fight and igniting Akatsuki's fury towards konoha. Probably sending akatsuki's full force against konoha. All out war!!!! Oh yeah that would be really interesting!!

Opening a chance for naruto, sakura, shikamaru, neji and others to become sanin's ..... say hello to the legendary status!!!! Oh yeah!!!

I know in real life war is not good but is always good material for a story telling!!!!

Bring out konoha's new war!!!

Panda
September 23, 2006, 02:53 PM
Seriously, stop saying that Kakuzu is mainly a taijutsu user just because you see him do ONE thing. For god's sake he had a suitcase in his hand and Shikamaru was distracted. THAT's why he tried to punch him? Why would he do a ninjutsu technique when someone is distracted and one of his hands are in use?

The only other thing he could of done (that wouldn't waste his time and energy) is hit Shika with the suitcase :P but he is not risking letting the money fall out.

Kakuzu's abilities are totally unknown. Stop calling him a taijutsu user and making predictions off of that because we don't know what his abilities are.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, as I've said before. Shikamaru isn't devising a plan to kill Hidan. All he's doing to trying to sever the link between Asuma and Hidan. He has to focus on that before he can even think about killing Hidan. And he has no clue is to why Hidan is immortal so you KNOW he's now thinking about killing him right now.

You have to crawl (Sever the link) before you walk (Kill Hidan).

Its not a good attitude to suggesting predictions. Somebody slap him for everyones sake.

Kratos
September 23, 2006, 03:23 PM
Its not a good attitude to suggesting predictions. Somebody slap him for everyones sake.

:modsmack is that good enough Panda?

PredatorNar
September 23, 2006, 03:32 PM
If Kakuzu and Hidan try to go into Konoha to get Naruto, it will be the biggest mistake of their life. They'll have to deal with Team Gai, Team Kakashi, Yamato, TWO Sannins, not to mention Naruto himself (holder of the Kyuubi). Come on. That's a death wish.

Kratos
September 23, 2006, 03:34 PM
If Kakuzu and Hidan try to go into Konoha to get Naruto, it will be the biggest mistake of their life. They'll have to deal with Team Gai, Team Kakashi, Yamato, TWO Sannins, not to mention Naruto himself (holder of the Kyuubi). Come on. That's a death wish.

that's true but no one had predict that

PredatorNar
September 23, 2006, 03:50 PM
that's true but no one had predict that

People have mentioned time and time again that Kakuzu and Hidan are going to Konoha to retrieve Naruto. There was even a discussion a while back saying what if there is feud between Itachi/Kisame abd Hidan/Kakuzu

He'll get to the field where Naruto is training and there'll be a few words. Kakashi will say something like "go ahead, you can handle this guy on your own". The fight will go on for a couple of chapters so we get a showcase of all the new skills Naruto has learned over the past couple of years and his new wind techniques. It'll probably be a fairly close fight then he'll use/discover the completed rasengan and put down Kazuku. The reinforcements arrive to find a felled Kazuku and Gai will say "As expected of my Arch Rival" and then Kakashi will say that it was all Naruto.

One of either Hidan or Kazuku will have to live or give up information while they are dying (possibly Kazuku, maybe Kakashi will use MS on him to torture him) so we can get a bit of plot development.

Probably none of this will happen but hey :s

This guy (on this page) actually mentioned Kakuzu going into Konoha. Ha yea right. Then Jiraiya and Tsunade come and mutilate him.

Panda
September 23, 2006, 04:16 PM
:modsmack is that good enough Panda?

yay!

Any who, perhaps Kakuzu can open gates like Gai without putting alot of strain on the body.

Elldar
September 23, 2006, 05:54 PM
1. I really hope that the next chapter is just from Naruto training.
that will say a cliffhanger.
2. he manage to finnish the jutsu somewhat.
3. Kyuubi ?

Kratos
September 23, 2006, 05:59 PM
1. I really hope that the next chapter is just from Naruto training.
that will say a cliffhanger.
2. he manage to finnish the jutsu somewhat.
3. Kyuubi ?

that would be gay.... we will have to wait another week to know what happen to Asuma

deathshadow25
September 23, 2006, 07:10 PM
awesome chapter i really liked it. I have a prediction but first i want to make a long term one first.

my long term prediction is that each and everyone from team kakashi, team kuranai, team gai, and team asuma will encounter a member of akatsuki in battle to further show how exceptional this batch of genin are. So far Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru (mayb sasuke?)have encountered and battled with akatsuki i don't i should consider team gai cuz they only faught a replication with far less power. only 8 lor 9 left

my next prediction is that shikamaru will overturn the jutsu and they will be confronted by kakazu but before kakuzu goes to finish off asuma the second team will arrive but lets drag this for about 2- 3 chapters. btw did anybody know where hidan got that spear like thing at the beginning of this chapter i'm pretty sure he didn't have it then

kingfencer
September 23, 2006, 09:16 PM
well, its almost certain that shika will find a way to save asuma, but what after that?

Kratos
September 24, 2006, 12:46 AM
well, its almost certain that shika will find a way to save asuma, but what after that?

thats the question we are all asking for an anwer

Panda
September 24, 2006, 01:11 AM
Im starting to get really annoyed at Hidan because he is such a cheese fighter. Hes just standing there and setting up a an unwitty trap.

Any who I thinks that hes a charlatan, a big liar about his religion and this and that. He makes all this stuff sound divine but its all to embellish something really simple and unwitty.

God, Judgement, Curse, Sacrifice, Ready ... from my memory.

God: Hidan cant be killed.

Judgement: He measures distance and how he can curse the enemy.

Curse: This is what is in question. Yes he hit Asuma with the scythe and yes he licked Asumas blood. I really like what someone said about Hidan attaching an invisible chakra string to the enemy where he can transfer damage. The scythe is to reach and attach the string from the judged distance perhaps even without hitting the enemy. (Didnt Hidan say to Nibi that she dodged his attack quite well? It could mean that he wasnt able to get his scythe close enough to establish the link)
Once the "link" is established...

Sacrifice: he sacrifices his immortality and turns into voodoo form with only the circle as his aegis.

Ready: Hes ready to "share pain" and can inflict a fatal heart arrest with the stake into the heart. He cant use the scythe to hit himself because it is the link between him and Asuma.

If the link is severed and Hidan is still in Voodoo form, then he may be injured or as Kakuzu says, "shinuzo"(you will die)
The reason why Kakuzu cant kill Hidan is because Hidan would never turn into the Voodoo form before he curses someone. In his normal mode, he cant die period.

If anyone likes it please help me elaborate and correct me.

mugen
September 24, 2006, 01:50 AM
Okay this what I predict
1. 30 minutes passes and Hidan's ritual ends cuasing him to be voulnarable
or
2. Remember how Kakazu said Chiriku had a special chakra maybe he did'nt die & is going to help Asuma

hayoula
September 24, 2006, 02:43 AM
Asuma and Shika will manage to cancel Hidan's jutsu and will put him in a bad position, so Kakusu will try to step in but a new team from Konoha arives...

ikuroi
September 24, 2006, 04:52 AM
IMO Hidans jutsu, isnt anything with a chakra thread. But rather a teleport jutsu, like if he got the blood of his enemy, he can teleport the weapon thru his body 2 the other oppenent. Or something like that, thats an answear to why he is immortal. The latest guy who got his curse, is Chiruki (?). So when he got stabbed in the vitalspots...they became new wounds on Chiruki dead body?

So how come he doesnt need to be in the circle for Chiruki to receive the wounds? Well remember that he always does a super long ceremony. Thats when he does the "immortal" jutsu, by binding his body with Chiruki.

bax
September 24, 2006, 07:57 AM
I don't see kakuzu retreating even if reinforcements arrive. We are talking with hot heads that can wipe out whole villages on their own!!

Very true... Egoistic person like Hidan and Kakuzu won't just run away. They're not like that lame Itachi who ran away when at disadvantage.

IMO Hidans jutsu, isnt anything with a chakra thread. But rather a teleport jutsu, like if he got the blood of his enemy, he can teleport the weapon thru his body 2 the other oppenent. Or something like that, thats an answear to why he is immortal. The latest guy who got his curse, is Chiruki (?). So when he got stabbed in the vitalspots...they became new wounds on Chiruki dead body?

Possible since we don't know anything yet about Hidan's voodoo. But if Hidan's pain and damage is tranfered to Chiriku's body, Kakuzu will be very mad, don't you think so?

ikuroi
September 24, 2006, 08:09 AM
Possible since we don't know anything yet about Hidan's voodoo. But if Hidan's pain and damage is tranfered to Chiriku's body, Kakuzu will be very mad, don't you think so?

Don't really think so, as long as Kakuzu gets his money i think its cool. If that is the case explains alot why Hidan doesnt want to leave someone alive when he is fighting (besides the religion), he doesnt want anyone to talk about his jutsus weak point. As an alive sacrifice they feel the pain even if Hidan is miles away (it has to be like that), and they live to talk about it!

So the way to beat Hidan, is to blow off Chirukis body, OR now maybe Asumas. That way he aint immortal anymore?

Prediction; Next chapter we will see some other Konoha nins arrive, Kakuzu then gets ready to enter. Shika also tells about his plan.

ITACHIWIFE
September 24, 2006, 09:36 AM
:pya they will regret it :Itachi

Konkun
September 24, 2006, 11:44 AM
Hidan has more up his sleeves. If the curse is broken, he will show his real power. So far, this is a cheap move and it is fast in dealing with One on One battle. I wonder why he cannot curse all the team member. Maybe thats the limitation of his move, but being such a powerful person as he is, he would have made improvement/realize the short fall of the jutsu. Or he hasnt accountered any opponent smart enough to break the curse.

Kratos
September 24, 2006, 12:48 PM
Very true... Egoistic person like Hidan and Kakuzu won't just run away. They're not like that lame Itachi who ran away when at disadvantage.

i would have done the same thing man... Itachi was in Konoha, if he would have fight them he will be dead by now.... i dont think it lame to run in that kind of situation... i think its very smart

bax
September 24, 2006, 01:21 PM
i dont think it lame to run in that kind of situation... i think its very smart

I'm comparing the situation of itachi and Hidan's here...

Hidan has more up his sleeves. If the curse is broken, he will show his real power. So far, this is a cheap move and it is fast in dealing with One on One battle. I wonder why he cannot curse all the team member. Maybe thats the limitation of his move, but being such a powerful person as he is, he would have made improvement/realize the short fall of the jutsu. Or he hasnt accountered any opponent smart enough to break the curse.

That's my point and we'll see more in this next chapter. I mean, seriously, Hidan can't be an Akatsuki member with just that. He should has more. Sasori showed us his true potential (hundred puppets, poisons, undead bodies). Deidara still until now, never shown us what he can really do. Itachi take down Kakashi in seconds. Hidan must have other powers. And I'll bet that one of the two will be taken down.

bapti
September 24, 2006, 03:29 PM
hahaha that sound cool .... but im 100% that what you said will not gona happen... how can you think that by learning a new rasengan naruto could defeat an akatsuki member (the experience is to much, dont you think?)

If you think about it like how Kakashi described the clone training, every day that passes naruto is training with about 1000 clones. So every day is equivalent to training for 1000 days. So for every day that naruto trains he's gaining about a 3 years worth of experience.

It's not really said how much time has passed since Naruto started training but I would guess at least 2 days. By the time he fights an ataksuki maybe a week has passed. That's 21 years of training. I reckon naruto could take on Kakuzu given another 21 years of experience or at least give him a damn good fight.

Also I think we'll see him use wind to increase his speed of movement even though we haven't seen it in the training as yet.

As for the fight I agree that Hidans curse will be broken next chapter but that will only be the start of the fight with him, probably another 4 or 5 chapters of fighting with him similar to the fight with the puppet guy where he takes on about 5 different forms before he finally bites the dust

kunai-knight
September 24, 2006, 04:55 PM
Also I think we'll see him use wind to increase his speed of movement even though we haven't seen it in the training as yet.

As for the fight I agree that Hidans curse will be broken next chapter but that will only be the start of the fight with him, probably another 4 or 5 chapters of fighting with him similar to the fight with the puppet guy where he takes on about 5 different forms before he finally bites the dust

I always found that bold bit there a bit hard to see myself. I always figured those with an elementary disposition to fire would have been the ones to use it as a means of increasin speed :darn no matter no matter....

But i agree with you on the idea that it will take several more chapters before hidan actually bites the dust. I do believe that he will have something else up his sleeve though - but i do not see the need for it becuz after immortality what else do you need?

Still he must have an obvious shortcoming to that jutsu cuz he has in his possesion the very thing Orochimaru would die for - immortality - so Oro must have seen the weakness and not bothered to chase after it. Or it could be that Hidan is far beyond Oro, just as Itachi was beyond Orochimaru's grasp? :s

Kratos
September 24, 2006, 05:19 PM
i think that Shikamaru will be able to free Asuma from the Jutsu and then the reinforcements will arrive (Kakashi) probaby, because we dont know that the Jutsu from Hidan will affect the opponent if he use some Genjutsu on Hidan... since the opponet will attack him mentally and not physically

Konkun
September 24, 2006, 05:50 PM
i think that Shikamaru will be able to free Asuma from the Jutsu and then the reinforcements will arrive (Kakashi) probaby, because we dont know that the Jutsu from Hidan will affect the opponent if he use some Genjutsu on Hidan... since the opponet will attack him mentally and not physically

Good point. Maybe Kurenai will show up and help team Asuma. Shes is the best candidate since so far she is the only Jounin Genjutsu user we know besides Kakashi. Kakashi is busy helping Naruto with the training so he cant leave. It would be interesting development if Kurenai does show up.

Kratos
September 24, 2006, 05:54 PM
didnt think about that and you are probably right that Kurenai will help Asuma

DesiSkull
September 24, 2006, 05:57 PM
Good point. Maybe Kurenai will show up and help team Asuma. Shes is the best candidate since so far she is the only Jounin Genjutsu user we know besides Kakashi. Kakashi is busy helping Naruto with the training so he cant leave. It would be interesting development if Kurenai does show up.

kakashi helped all he can with naruto and his training. now its up to naruto to finish his new jutsu. and for yamo [name spelling] to keep the kyubi in check while naruto does that. so if required kakashi can leave to help someone.

Skeith
September 24, 2006, 05:59 PM
yeah Kurenai helping would make sense for this but i just have to say that if this springs off into something like: attack hidan then asuma gets hurt, so attack asuma to hurt hidan... i'd be mad... just because... but it'd also be funny to see what they say when it happens...
oh and hidan's cursed form looks funny to me...

Kratos
September 24, 2006, 06:01 PM
that would be kickass.... hopes that happen

mugen
September 24, 2006, 06:05 PM
No it would'nt .Am i the only one that thinks JUmping peple is for the weak? come on It's bad enough that Hidan is fighting 4 and winning .So if even more come that's just going to make Konoha look weak.

THETRUTH.com
September 24, 2006, 07:00 PM
I dont think Hidan is a one trick pony but I do think that this is his main jutsu. Some are saying that he would not use his most powerful jutsu first but Itachi pretty much went straight to argueably his most powerful jutsu right away.

I think that he could get into Akatsuki if he was at least Asumas level (I think he has far more skill than shown so far, he almost has to since he hasnt done anything yet) plus his unique voodoo jutsu. And everyone is talking about Hidan but we really dont have any idea how much skill Asuma truely possesses.

One more thing, if Shika can disable the technique Asuma may get immediate backup from Enma to aide with Kakuzu eventual intervention.

PredatorNar
September 24, 2006, 07:06 PM
Did someone say Itachi was lame because he ran away? Uhm, wasn't it explained that it's smart to retreat when you are at a disadvantage (Remember the whole Chuunin exam and how only Shikamaru was promoted?). Anyway, don't compare Hidan and Kakuzu to Itachi. I doubt Hidan and Kakuzu can compare to Itachi and his power.

Hidan would get owned by Itachi. First, he wouldn't be able to hit Itachi with anything because Itachi is too fast so voodoo mode is out of the question. Futhermore, Itachi can just use MS to like f*ck up Hidan's body completely. Also, I'm sure Itachi would go straight to cutting Hidan's head off from the start.

deathshadow25
September 24, 2006, 08:05 PM
i totally forgot that kakashi can do genjutsu just like Kurenai he could even be better than her because he has the sharingan maybe he'll be the one to train sakura in genjutsu.....okay i'm way off topic here

I think that he could get into Akatsuki if he was at least Asumas level (I think he has far more skill than shown so far, he almost has to since he hasnt done anything yet) plus his unique voodoo jutsu. And everyone is talking about Hidan but we really dont have any idea how much skill Asuma truely possesses.

I agree.
I think we're selling Asuma short seriously he is the son of the 3rd who was nicknamed "the proffesor" and maybe right now he feels that he can beat them without his more chakra using yet powerful skills. Now he is in a tight bind and needs a way out of the hidans jutsu before he can unleash his true power.

btw didn't anyone else think it was cool how he used his chakra absorbing knife and turned it into a sword that looked like a lightsaber hehehe ( i kno)

Sephy7KillerMech
September 25, 2006, 12:54 AM
You guys are underestimating everyone, take into account the things you know about these peoples different abilities.

Shikamaru: His kage mane and Kage Shibaru are both affected by distance, in the overhead shot we can see his is quite some distance from Hidan, Maybe if Shikamaru were right in Hidan's face then his hold wouldn't have receded so fast.

Asuma: I don't think it was necesarily a lightsaber so much as his aura reflecting an extended cutting edge. When Asuma talked to Naruto about wind property (or was it kakashi?) they said that it could be used to not only make something sharper but increase it's edge, we saw Asuma do it before in his brief fight with (i forgot shark-mans name).

Ack, off to work...

kazekage_shinagami
September 25, 2006, 06:59 AM
There is no way that Kakashi, Naruto or Yamato will show up for this fight. they are still training DAH!!

If reinforcements do come it will either come from Gai's team or Kurani's Team (probably Gai's though)
IMHO

deadpool002
September 25, 2006, 09:41 AM
One thing I noticed about shikamaru is that until he says he's out of options then his plan is not done. His plan probably has more to do with stalling and getting asuma free then defeating Hidan. This would give the renforcements time to show up.

As for the back up I not sure if it will be a team like team gai, etc. I say this because of the 200 may have a different setup. Take Asuma's team, 1 jounin and 3 chunin. If all the rookie 9 are chunin minus naruto then why isn't his team InoShikaCho?

I think that the 200 are a group set up for the sole purpose of helping Konaha in an emergency. The teams the each ninja is put in probably wouldn't be their choosing but the hokages or maybe the Jounin's. Thus why Asuma has Shikamaru because he knows shikamaru skills would be helpful for his team Ino and chouji maybe stronger they may not balance the team properly to be effective.

I don't think Kurani's team will show because it looked like she wasn't part of the 200. I may have misread but it looked like they were trying to contact other memebers of the 200 for back up. Team gai has 2 jounins so if they are a part of it then Neji would have a crew and so would Gai.

I'd be happy seeing Genma and a crew of heck even more interesting Shikamaru's father and his team. Of course its more likely a known team will show up rather than a random group. Since I'm sure everyone want to see what Hinata Kiba and Shino can do.

The Flash
September 25, 2006, 10:28 AM
It was very complex to me to write this post. But it has turned out. Please, forgive me. For me it is complex enough to write in another's language.

Hidan. Actually I in it like all. Its manner of conversation Is pleasant, that is pleasant that it is emotional enough. But big all that I feel in it a soul is pleasant. To me are interesting Itati, Kisame, Orochi, Kakuzy, Tobi, Deidara, Kabuto. Because each of them has a history which they do not hasten will share. Because I perceive them as alive people. Were interesting Sakon, Tauya and Kidomaru.
Among konoha such heroes for me only three - Shino, Gai and Lee. Looking at the others I cannot get off sensation of scenery. I in them do not trust.

The following chapter as a matter of fact will decide to carry to what Наруто: to interesting, subject manga or cut out on a pattern of one of tens, certainly more popular to the good beginning, but nevertheless.
There are two outputs for Кishimoto:
1. To understand at last what not one, some generations of readers Наруто have already grown and want greater than to see heroes favourite from the childhood. They want a good plot - intriguing, it is possible to do assumptions always, but bad when the further succession of events can be predicted that with 100 accuracy. It shines loss of a part of readers. A way not big, but that, it is complex to achieve whose recognition.
2. To continue make on an another's pattern. Whether it is necessary to speak that mangaka it is not necessary to apply brain efforts almost. But unless such "product" will be favourite? With tenderness it will be recollected and it is carefully stored? No. It will be a disposable cud for the underground. Small children can probably grow fond of it, but it is no more. It will be good history with the spoiled, spoiled end.

One of these ways also can go Kishimoto:
The first will bring to ruin mmm... Start up positive Konoha people. Yes, someone sobs and will be upset, but everyone will continue to read. Because there will be which that episode does not suffice already without small one hundred chapters - an element of unexpectedness when you experience for the favourite hero: whether it can survive in fight with the opponent? At present admirers Akatcuki and true Oto-shinobi are engaged in this almost hopeless business only. For Kishimoto does not kill positive heroes. It has divided the world into a harm and kindly, I do not understand that really interestingly that that in the middle. It is impossible intrigues: the end is already almost clear. But if someone will die, heroes will have stronger motivations. In fact look, they at all are not engaged in protection of the Native land. Usual mercenaries. Not too attractive persons, truly?
In the first part of it does not happen. But there it was necessary at all - the hope for the best for Наруто was necessary. It agree, it is impossible to kill children. But selectively to kill teenagers too at all the best output. With the spy and the traitor I too could not accept the moment.
The output from a situation can be and such: anybody does not die - Shikamaru save Asuma, Hidan save Kakuzy . All is very reasonable and on people-sens. And the main thing - Akatcuki do not become incidental heroes.
Now Kishi can kill Hidan and act mercifully in relation to many readers. But which it will deliver a pain to another will be where worse - for many people the history about Naruto will lose sense. There will be no fascinating adventure. They regretfully will put volume on a place, with delay will buy the second, and then and at all will forget that once with impatience waited every Wednesday. No, the moon, not fall
stars? from heavens will not fail. Much worse. World Naruto for them will die.

I shall be among their number. Simply because to me painfully to look at death and oblivion of heroes with which I sincerely sympathize also which so I love.

wtf? lol

Oh well.. i guess writing in english can be hard.

but yeah i kind of understand what you mean... please bear in mind this is a prediction thread.

DarkManSharingan32
September 25, 2006, 11:08 AM
wtf? lol

Oh well.. i guess writing in english can be hard.

but yeah i kind of understand what you mean... please bear in mind this is a prediction thread.

You're an ass.
lol

Kratos
September 25, 2006, 11:23 AM
You're an ass.
lol

Yep, true true

lucky
September 25, 2006, 11:27 AM
a view on where we are and where we may be going with the asuma and hidan fight:

The Scenario
i'm dissapointed that yet again akatsuki choose to fight at a disadvantage when it could easily be 2v4. I guess it's to give team asuma a fighting chance and it gives us a clear view of how strong hidan is on his own; but im getting a little annoyed that akatsuki, even though they are a team of nine and move in [i]pairs, insist on fighting individually. They could be far more devastating if they cooperated a bit more. However, this is more of a logical issue than a story-telling and entertainment issue. The fact is, its more useful to the story and more dramatic to have the akatsuki fight one at a time.

Asuma
i dont mind if asuma dies, so long as we get sufficient backstory on his character and get to see some of his best techniques. Asuma has been given very little fleshing-out and it would be a shame to lose him without knowing much about him. However, if there were ever a situation in which his death is likely, this would be it. I doubt he will survive unless serious backup arrives in time as kakuzu has no intention of letting him escape if they nullify hidan, kakuzu still wants the money].

Hidan
Same for hidan. It has been set up so hidan fights at a disadvantage [numbers-wise] to 'even the battle' somewhat. I dont mind if he dies so long as we get to see his story and his techniques. I would not cry foul if team asuma defeat him as it is obvious that shikamaru will implement an unexpected and potent strategy - and hidan has already been warned of possible risk [by kakuzu - even if he did laugh it off]. I also expect hidan has more to show and am eager to see it.

I get the feeling hidan is going to suffer a case of 'the monologing bad-guy' [see: "the incredibles" movie] whereby he thinks he is soo powerful and magnificent and his ritual is just the best so he gets overconfident and distracted, allowing the weaker good-guys to inflict unexpected critical damage to him. Most likely it will be a high-and-mighty religious rant... well, he's been doing it since the start.

Kakuzu
If this guy chooses to enter the fight, it should be gg for team asuma. Two akatsuki should not lose in this situation, even if shika does have a good strategy. Im very interested in his techniques - the only insight we have into how he fights is when his hand changed colour before blowing/smashing the gates of the temple of fire.

Shikamaru's strategy
I have no idea how his strategy will work, but i am thinking that it should involve a plan to deal with both akatsuki members. Shikamaru's strategies rely on information gathered from observation and experience. At the moment it appears shikamaru has a plan for hidan [which may or may not work] because he has been able to observe him and gather information on him. He has almost no information about Kakuzu. At the moment Kakuzu is the wild card of the situation - an undentified piece on the edge of the shogi board .

Unless shikamaru's strategy has a way of dealing with kakuzu without knowing anything about his techniques [for example he could turn Hidan against kakuzu somehow] they have very little hope of escape. I believe their only hope at the moment is to survive until backup arrive because i dont think they should be able to defeat both hidan and kakuzu without help. Buying time will also give more insight into kakuzu and allow shikamaru to think of moves to make against him.

Predictions:
I dont want to predict victors/losers or deaths/survivals - i dont really care who dies because i know its gonna be juicy either way. I think this scenario is [i]highly variable with so many options open for kishimoto to pursue. Some influences on the battle will be:

1. Tension between hidan/kakuzu and their ability/willingness to cooperate
2. Hidan's prioritising of his ritual over everything else
3. Kakuzus desire to claim asumas bounty
4. Shikamaru's strategy
5. Arrival of backup will heavily influence the direction of the battle [asuming it is good backup, not a few pissy genins/chuunins... im hoping for either very strong characters -jiraiya, gai, etc- or a very large number of nins] - as we know this is a large-scale operation and backup is on it's way. Shikamaru will likely aim to prolong his team's survival for more backup to arrive.

These are very exciting times, with everything feeling pretty open ended.

erieru
September 25, 2006, 11:53 AM
One thing I noticed about shikamaru is that until he says he's out of options then his plan is not done. His plan probably has more to do with stalling and getting asuma free then defeating Hidan. This would give the renforcements time to show up.

As for the back up I not sure if it will be a team like team gai, etc. I say this because of the 200 may have a different setup. Take Asuma's team, 1 jounin and 3 chunin. If all the rookie 9 are chunin minus naruto then why isn't his team InoShikaCho?

I think that the 200 are a group set up for the sole purpose of helping Konaha in an emergency. The teams the each ninja is put in probably wouldn't be their choosing but the hokages or maybe the Jounin's. Thus why Asuma has Shikamaru because he knows shikamaru skills would be helpful for his team Ino and chouji maybe stronger they may not balance the team properly to be effective.

I don't think Kurani's team will show because it looked like she wasn't part of the 200. I may have misread but it looked like they were trying to contact other memebers of the 200 for back up. Team gai has 2 jounins so if they are a part of it then Neji would have a crew and so would Gai.

I'd be happy seeing Genma and a crew of heck even more interesting Shikamaru's father and his team. Of course its more likely a known team will show up rather than a random group. Since I'm sure everyone want to see what Hinata Kiba and Shino can do.

I agree with you, Kurenai should not show up around the fight unless she followed Asuma, and I doubt that since she was not summoned to hunt down Akatsuki, the reinforcements should be some of the other 4 man units that were sent after Akatsuki, hopefully it will be someone we know with some other caracters we don't know that much. And IMO I doubt we'll see a lot more of the 11 rookies around this fight, if you think about it, only Shika was shown in the assembly, however, we don't know yet.
I really hope is not team Gai but some one else, I don't know how taijutsu could help in this situation.

bax
September 25, 2006, 12:00 PM
Perhaps in the next chapter, we'll know why Kurenai is not in the 20 Brigades. If I recall correctly (forgot what chapter), the day Kurenai interrupt Kakashi and Asuma talking while Kakashi is still in the sickbed, her eyes look sad. And again, when he saw Asuma searching for Akatsuki through her window, again she is sad. Why???? Is Kurenai not good enough to be in the 20 brigades? I prefer her rather than Kotetsu or <whatever his name is> in Teeam Asuma.

I bet what Asuma really wants to tell Kakashi in the hospital the other day is about Kurenai. I'm starting to reconsider my answer to Akatsuki has something to do with Kurenai. They might not know that before when Itachi came, but maybe during the time skip they know something, or at least Kurenai told Asuma something.

The Flash
September 25, 2006, 01:39 PM
You're an ass.
lol

hey man.. i was just saying that english can be hard to write.. afterall it is one of the complicated languages.

I speak two languages so i know. Its just the way i typed my last post that made it seem.. like me being an ass. lol ..i mean c'mon.

Leroks.. if i had offended you.. since i'm a nice guy. I apologize.

DarkManSharingan32
September 25, 2006, 02:09 PM
hey man.. i was just saying that english can be hard to write.. afterall it is one of the complicated languages.

I speak two languages so i know. Its just the way i typed my last post that made it seem.. like me being an ass. lol ..i mean c'mon.

Leroks.. if i had offended you.. since i'm a nice guy. I apologize.

Much better...
I accept your apology on his behalf.
---

Prediction:
Izumo and Kotetsu prove their worth...
Hopefully some of THEIR techniques should be showcased next...

I would love to see some great teamwork out of those two, with Shikamaru at the helm.[br]Posted on: September 25, 2006, 11:05:55 AM_________________________________________________

Perhaps in the next chapter, we'll know why Kurenai is not in the 20 Brigades. If I recall correctly (forgot what chapter), the day Kurenai interrupt Kakashi and Asuma talking while Kakashi is still in the sickbed, her eyes look sad. And again, when he saw Asuma searching for Akatsuki through her window, again she is sad. Why???? Is Kurenai not good enough to be in the 20 brigades? I prefer her rather than Kotetsu or <whatever his name is> in Teeam Asuma.

I bet what Asuma really wants to tell Kakashi in the hospital the other day is about Kurenai. I'm starting to reconsider my answer to Akatsuki has something to do with Kurenai. They might not know that before when Itachi came, but maybe during the time skip they know something, or at least Kurenai told Asuma something.

It's obvious there is something wrong with Kurenai...
Either she is being protected for some reason, or she is in fact pregnant and has been removed from the frontlines...

Maybe even both...

DanTheGreat
September 25, 2006, 02:17 PM
Hello everybody. This is my first post(because all of you care, obviously).

Safe Prediction

Shikimaru obviously figured out something. I'm guessing it is how to defeat Hidan's Jutsu, and save Asuma. I also think that Asuma's team will beat Hidan by themselves.

A)Hidan will probably die since we know a lot about him already, and spending 3ish chapters fighting him and having him run away is kinda a waste.
B) This proves how strong(well, smart I guess) Shikimaru really is, and
C) Having reinforcements show up and having Hidan and Kakuza run away or whatever, after Shikimaru spent all this time devising a plan, would be a major let down. And I can only assume that his plan is not just a diversion, especially if this battle relates to Shogi directly, like so many of you have already connected.

(If Shikimaru does defeat Hidan, I think he would definitely be promoted to Jounin...)

Bold Prediction

(Alright, so this probably won't happen, but it would be so cool.)

Okay, so the past few chapters have been focused on the Akatsuki battle, really taking away the focus on Naruto and his training. So, Shikimaru finds a way to release Asuma from the Jutsu, and then either is at a loss in figuring out how to defeat Hidan, or knows how, but is totally stumped. This is where my bold, yet highly unlikely prediction comes in. It's probably the fanboy in me, but, this is where Naruto comes in. He makes an entrance, shows off his kazengan or whatever it's called. This COULD make sense. Hidan cannot be defeated my normal means. So what better to destroy him then an S-Class, never done before Jutsu? Exactly... too bad he's knocked out, haha.

Oh, and I don't think Asuma will die. There are four "main" Jounin--Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi, and Gai. As of now, we know a whole lot about Kakashi, normal a lot about Gai, and absolutely nothing about Asuma and Kurenai. I think all the knowledge gained about Asuma is not an attempt at foreshadowing his death, rather, it's a chance to give some background information about one of the main characters...

(Sorry for the unnecessary length of the post...haha)

bax
September 25, 2006, 02:38 PM
It's obvious there is something wrong with Kurenai...
Either she is being protected for some reason, or she is in fact pregnant and has been removed from the frontlines...

Kurenai is pregnant. I wonder who's the child father...

DesiSkull
September 25, 2006, 02:50 PM
its kakashi.. j/k

if shes pregnant. i think then it has to be asuma. considering they go hand to hand and asuam wantin to tell something to kakashi and she interruptin it.

Leroks
September 25, 2006, 02:51 PM
Yondaime-sama, thanks.
Very-very I regret and I good understand what you speak. I good read English, and I very want to tell the ideas. Forgive, my English - his badly. I'm trening every day.

Much better...
I accept your apology on his behalf.

Thanks, but I I shall consult.

kyubisharingan
September 25, 2006, 03:14 PM

HAHA XDDDDD. Ya didnt know, it is Ebisu XDDDDDDDDDDD[br]Posted on: September 25, 2006, 04:10:01 PM_________________________________________________.....Whoa....Asuma....sex before marriage.......U GO ASUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

deathshadow25
September 25, 2006, 03:40 PM
I'm a hop and a skip and a jump away of predicting that kurenai is the akatsuki leaders daughter who possesses the very rare doujutsu that is now dormant due to the kyuubi locking it away in fear of it because it is a combined version of the byakagan and the sharingan but it also has it's own ability separate from the two and thats why the kyuubi locked it away.

how's that for a farfetch'd theory?

bax
September 25, 2006, 03:51 PM
I'm a hop and a skip and a jump away of predicting that kurenai is the akatsuki leaders daughter who possesses the very rare doujutsu that is now dormant due to the kyuubi locking it away in fear of it because it is a combined version of the byakagan and the sharingan but it also has it's own ability separate from the two and thats why the kyuubi locked it away.
how's that for a farfetch'd theory?

What's the Kyuubi has anything to do with Kurenai???

laughing@you
September 25, 2006, 04:10 PM
when the kyuubi attacked 15 years ago kuranai was in the battle to protect the village btw he also erased her memory too by overloading her brain circuitry with chakra

Really? She was? and in who's fantasy that happened?

The kiuby came to konoha to destroy it why would he go to the trouble of erasing a memory when he wanted to destroy it??????

kunai-knight
September 25, 2006, 05:18 PM
maybe the kyuubi has a secret identity it wants to protect :)

darknitemarch
September 25, 2006, 05:39 PM
lol the kyuubi is secretly konohamaru, who is also naruto's father who had growth problems.

and to steer this back on topic

I think Hidan could die. But before he does, we'd need to see the backstory behind him: where he came from, etc. Kishi did it for Sasori, [I don't think / I hope] he wouldn't pass up a similar info session on the witch doctor. <-- (Hidan.)

Kratos
September 25, 2006, 05:46 PM
I think Hidan could die. But before he does, we'd need to see the backstory behind him: where he came from, etc. Kishi did it for Sasori, [I don't think / I hope] he wouldn't pass up a similar info session on the witch doctor. <-- (Hidan.)

no one can die without some good backstory so we dont know if Hidan will die in this fight

PredatorNar
September 25, 2006, 06:05 PM
You know what would be cool? If Shikamaru used something to throw Kakuzu and Hidan into a fatal clash between each other like mess up his voodoo or w/e so that both inadvertently clash fatally BUT only Hidan dies for some reason. Then Kakuzu will show his skill and techniques, kill Asuma and collect the bounty :P

erieru
September 25, 2006, 07:39 PM
wow, we forgot someone, what if... my fav character shows up and show us why he's a sannin after all. I mean, if i recall correctly Jiraiya-sama was the lead research man when it comes to Akatsuki, and somehow he always knew when they were after Naruto. I don't think he will let them come this close to Konoha without him knowing.
but then again, they are not that close to Naruto/Kyubii yet, therefore maybe there is still time to do some more research in the hot springs :) lol

Sentou Ryoku
September 25, 2006, 07:50 PM
Prediction: The 20 minutes go by at the final pages of the chapter and the remainer of Team Asuma (Chouji and Ino) saves the day

kunai-knight
September 25, 2006, 08:00 PM
You know what would be cool? If Shikamaru used something to throw Kakuzu and Hidan into a fatal clash between each other like mess up his voodoo or w/e so that both inadvertently clash fatally BUT only Hidan dies for some reason. Then Kakuzu will show his skill and techniques, kill Asuma and collect the bounty :P

that wudnt be cool. that wudnt be cool at all!!! :p a hidan and kakuzu showdown would have been nice though. i hope the animators give us a flash back of that

kyubisharingan
September 25, 2006, 08:25 PM
I just know someone is gonna get close to dying. Either because someone messed up on Shika's directions or something. Probably Izumo or Kotetsu. But it would b cool if Neji came and Lee, and Kiba and Akamaru! Now that would b awsome!!

erieru
September 25, 2006, 11:38 PM
hey, I'm still curious of what is Itachi doing right now? Why are this two dudes looking for the Kyubii that Itachi is dying to get for himself, it doesn't make much sense.
I think if Neji, Lee , Kiba and Akamaru show up it would be too much for this two guys, regardless of them being Akatsuki each one of them would show up with another Jounin from Konoha, that would be too much IMO, but we still have to see their full potential, so, we'll see.
I like the idea of all the other 10 original rookies being exposed to Akatsuki's power, that way they appreciate Naruto a lot more, kinda like when Sakura fought with Sasori, she realized what Naruto has being fighting against, the same thing with Shika at this point.
I want to see Naruto showing up riding Gamabunta, but I want him to show up and look a little older and have a little more seriousness in his character, then beat the crap out of those two Akatsuki. According to his training he should have gone through 6-9 years of experience (in two to 3 days) so I think the change will be impressive, it should be. *sight*

RaZe
September 26, 2006, 12:05 AM
since anything less then total destruction is a sin, Hidan's back story will involve him killing everyone in his village [ which would explain why it's an odd symbol that hasn't been seen before].

>.>

I'm hoping for some back story this fight since they just came up with a plan, and the writers will milk it for all it's worth. ^^
smexy.

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 12:07 AM
since anything less then total destruction is a sin, Hidan's back story will involve him killing everyone in his village [ which would explain why it's an odd symbol that hasn't been seen before].

but that would be the same as Itachi and wouldnt be original

kazekage_shinagami
September 26, 2006, 12:45 AM
Itachi killed a clan not a village...

but yes it's not the most orginal thing that could happen...

ZeroDegrez
September 26, 2006, 01:27 AM
Okay. I don't believe Hidan or Kazaku are after Naruto. I think Akatski is however about to make a move on Naruto.

But, they know full well how much the village protects him. He isn't like the others they have found who's village rejects them, and we know they are willing to Assault a village (Sand) to get a demon. Naruto has made some very powerful friends, and the longer hes alive the more allies he is going to make.

So...why not have Hidan and Kazaku run interception while your team sacks Naruto while all the defenders are running for a pass. You know what I mean? They know Tsunadai has a temper, she isn't like the 3rd who will wait patiently. She will take action. So, tempt her out by causing destruction while cutting a path to Konaha. This will result in Konaha taking a proactive approach by sending several *Highly Skilled* ninjas to deal with Akatski. It's not like you are going to send grunts and cannonfodder to actually take out a 2 man Akatski group.

This leaves Naruto without a large number of people to help defend him. It also means less security, because you know some Anbu are making up some of those teams.

So, I think the next chapter will be Shikamaru breaking the Jutsu. But, still he wont know how to deal with the whole, Immortal thing. That will take half the chapter possibly 3/4s. The last 1/2-1/4 will be Naruto training.

cerventus
September 26, 2006, 06:38 AM
Okay. I don't believe Hidan or Kazaku are after Naruto. I think Akatski is however about to make a move on Naruto.

But, they know full well how much the village protects him. He isn't like the others they have found who's village rejects them, and we know they are willing to Assault a village (Sand) to get a demon. Naruto has made some very powerful friends, and the longer hes alive the more allies he is going to make.

So...why not have Hidan and Kazaku run interception while your team sacks Naruto while all the defenders are running for a pass. You know what I mean? They know Tsunadai has a temper, she isn't like the 3rd who will wait patiently. She will take action. So, tempt her out by causing destruction while cutting a path to Konaha. This will result in Konaha taking a proactive approach by sending several *Highly Skilled* ninjas to deal with Akatski. It's not like you are going to send grunts and cannonfodder to actually take out a 2 man Akatski group.

This leaves Naruto without a large number of people to help defend him. It also means less security, because you know some Anbu are making up some of those teams.

So, I think the next chapter will be Shikamaru breaking the Jutsu. But, still he wont know how to deal with the whole, Immortal thing. That will take half the chapter possibly 3/4s. The last 1/2-1/4 will be Naruto training.

Why do you think Naruto needs protection.
He may have many friends but he is not hopeless. Although he may seem like a lousy shinobi but because of his never give up attitude he manage can defeat some great opponents.
Also with Jiraiya and Kakashi lineage, you wont expect anything less of this Shinobi.

girlsfavtoy
September 26, 2006, 10:29 AM
well i thin kit's pretty simple to break hiden's jutsu. if you move him out of the summoning circle or whatever, he probaby can't do what he is doing to asuma. kinda lame if true, but i'm sure he'll have something up his sleeves.

CheckMate
September 26, 2006, 10:43 AM

I am totally agree with your theory here.

And for Shikamaru, he will break Hidan's technique and run away. He is too smart to do stupid things, like try to defeat those 2 just on their own.

bloodrage
September 26, 2006, 11:06 AM
maybe shikamaru will think up of something to interuppt the jutsu,if he may not to be able to completly break it.something with short burst of intervals.where in those short burst,you can actualy attack hindan and hurt him.
without hurting asuma.

well all in all in the next three chapters this fight is over.and naruto would have mastered,the ultimate rasengan.and be on his way to workin on his new jutsu.

bapti
September 26, 2006, 11:08 AM
I have another possible predicition. Shika is going to somehow get Hidan to swallow some of Kakuzu's blood. He'll end up stabbing himself and instead of Asuma getting hurt it'll be Kakuzu. He'll go nuts and totally go to town on Hidan and break the jutsu.

At the end of this chapter we'll see Hidan stabbing himself leaving it on a cliffhanger as to who'll get hurt.

zetsuie
September 26, 2006, 11:10 AM
He may have many friends but he is not hopeless. Although he may seem like a lousy shinobi but because of his never give up attitude he manage can defeat some great opponents.
Also with Jiraiya and Kakashi lineage, you wont expect anything less of this Shinobi.
well i dont think he caould beat some one from akatsuki without the kyuubi

bax
September 26, 2006, 11:50 AM
well i dont think he caould beat some one from akatsuki without the kyuubi

That's why he's training, to get stronger until he can not to rely on Kyuubi anymore...
And that's why we'll see a glimpse of Naruto in the next chapter

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 12:13 PM

but even if naruto complete the training and all that, he will still not be able to defeat 2 (maybe more) Akatsuki members by himself.... not even Kakashi can do that, i dont think that naruto is stronger than Kakashi

e10ne
September 26, 2006, 01:09 PM
I maybe have figured out how the hidan's jutsu work's.
The circel he drwn is a summoning circle of his feelings, that's why he looks so black because he have no feelings anymore.

it could it's posted earlyer, sorry if its so.

I appolgize for my bad english

spactaa
September 26, 2006, 01:14 PM
but even if naruto complete the training and all that, he will still not be able to defeat 2 (maybe more) Akatsuki members by himself.... not even Kakashi can do that, i dont think that naruto is stronger than Kakashi

Did you forget what kakashi said? "If you complete that training you may become stronger than me", we should not forget that, even if it seems very optimitic.

lbum
September 26, 2006, 02:00 PM
Well, strangling Hidan at this point would equal strangling Asuma, something Shikamaru wouldn't do. I think he's going to force Hidan out of the circle and have Izumo and Kotetsu attack him again. After that, Asuma comes in and takes Hidan's head off.

Me and my friend where talking about that and it seems like it would work

Shirogitsune
September 26, 2006, 02:01 PM
Did you forget what kakashi said? "If you complete that training you may become stronger than me", we should not forget that, even if it seems very optimitic.

Now I know this is nitpicking, but I think what he meant was physically stronger at least as far as chakra and chakra manipulation. Naruto has a larger store to beign, so I can see this happening.

But as far as stronger in battle? I still think that goes to Kakashi, who in my eyes, has a hands better grasp on techniques and when to use them. But who knows, that could all change.

off topic: but does anyone else want to see what's under Shino's glasses?

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 02:12 PM
off topic: but does anyone else want to see what's under Shino's glasses?

mmmm... i guess 2 eyes?? i dont know maybe, not sure

But as far as stronger in battle? I still think that goes to Kakashi, who in my eyes, has a hands better grasp on techniques and when to use them

yep that true

PredatorNar
September 26, 2006, 03:55 PM
I am more interested in seeing Kakuzu's face rather that what's behind Shino's glasses.

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 04:05 PM
I can answer that question too

I am more interested in seeing Kakuzu's face rather that what's behind Shino's glasses.

a nose and a mouth :smile-big

deathshadow25
September 26, 2006, 05:05 PM
bwahahahaha i also know whats under alot of things i know that underneath my rock in my backyard is a whole bunch of bugs and underneath my mattress....well ther is nothing there hehehehe

i love those pics of naruto 360 they look awesome.

Okay so I think that Tsunade wil try to kill a member of akatsuki but die in the prosess and they decided that Naruto will be the newest hokage because he wanted to be one for so long reminicent of GWB running around and saying "i'm not slow watch me one day i'll be president and then yuo'll all respect me!!"

darknitemarch
September 26, 2006, 05:09 PM
Okay so I think that Tsunade wil try to kill a member of akatsuki but die in the prosess and they decided that Naruto will be the newest hokage because he wanted to be one for so long reminicent of GWB running around and saying "i'm not slow watch me one day i'll be president and then yuo'll all respect me!!"

lol "I'm gonna become the president dattebayo!"

and on a predicty note, i dont think tsunade is gonna die. unless its orochimaru related.

kyubisharingan
September 26, 2006, 05:11 PM
bwahahahaha i also know whats under alot of things i know that underneath my rock in my backyard is a whole bunch of bugs and underneath my mattress....well ther is nothing there hehehehe

i love those pics of naruto 360 they look awesome.

not to be mean but, where does Tsunade come into this. Its mostly consentrated at the Nijyuu Shodai and Naruto's training...anyway, maybe at or near the end of the chapter, the rest of the Nijyuu Shodai will come JUST before someone is about to get dey ass KILLED!!!

PredatorNar
September 26, 2006, 05:15 PM
I can answer that question too

a nose and a mouth :smile-big

Oh wait. Don't forget ears.[br]Posted on: September 26, 2006, 06:13:51 PM_________________________________________________I predict Batman will roll on through and it will JUST HAPPEN ( :notrust) to have something that can kill Hidan in his utility belt. I mean what ISN'T in his damn belt?

erieru
September 26, 2006, 05:15 PM
I still want Jiraiya to show up and turn some akatsuki into toad food :P
I think that the re-enforcement will not be just one group, but 3 at least, also I strongly believe that Naruto will be able to finish his jutsu in this next chapter or the one after that, however, we will not be able to see it until he finds himself on a death/life situation, that's when he will then surprise us all in battle with the (I loved when someone came up with this name) 'Kazengan' or something like that.

p.s. even better the re-enforcement should be Isshin ;)

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 05:23 PM
and on a predicty note, i dont think tsunade is gonna die. unless its orochimaru related.

the only way that Tsunade could die is if the leader of Akatsuki and some 2 or 3 other member fight her together..... (but then again if that happen Jiraiya would fight side by side with her)Tsunade kicked orochimaru's ass really bad when they fought so i not sure if he could kill her

deathshadow25
September 26, 2006, 05:30 PM
people say that Tsunade got her ass handed to her by kabuto but i don't think so. first she was out of practice second she was afraid of shedding blood at the time and third she was a probably a little reluctant to kill such a skilled mednin cuz there aren't alot who are as good as him.

on another note i don't think Tsunade could have taught sakura how to summon that giant slug thing she probably doesn't possess that much chakra.

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 05:34 PM
on another note i don't think Tsunade could have taught sakura how to summon that giant slug thing she probably doesn't possess that much chakra.

she doesnt have that much chakra as naruto or sasuke but she had really good control of the chakra so maybe she can summon that slug

kyubisharingan
September 26, 2006, 06:46 PM
OK wats gonna happen is....ALL this piss comes form out of nowhere and hits Hidan in the eye, causing him to get out of the cirlcle. Then all the bugs attach to Kakuzu making him stay in one place and he is like "WTF!!!!".

Then you hear "Shugohakke Rokujyuu yonsho!" and boom Hidan flys 10 feet away. Then 2 sprial looking things come at Kakuzu point blank and BAM!!!! TSUGAA!!!! Team Kurenai comes and Kurenai comes also

PredatorNar
September 26, 2006, 06:55 PM
I'm telling you guys! BATMAN AND THE UTILITY BELT (plus prep time) = Dead Ninjas!

deathshadow25
September 26, 2006, 07:08 PM
hehehehe i'm very baaaad hehehehe i changed the whole topic hehehehe

oh well what do you expect it's practically the same faces (or pics) in this forum and everyone just says the same gush i mean i love the manga and everything but geeeez no need to get your panties in a bunch just because someone doesn't agree to your half-baked (or well thought out predictions for you extreme fans *read ppl with lots of time on their hands* ) predictions because if kishi was to die 2morrow in some car accident or whatever what do you think will happen to the manga yea i thought so

mugen
September 26, 2006, 07:13 PM
Since there's nothing else good to comment on I'm just going to give another prediction. Here goes Shikamaru already knows how to defeat Hidan.Hence we're not going to see them this week. Instead we're going to see Tenzou finally lose control of the Kyubi .And see Kakashi go all out on 4,5,6 I don't know how many tail Naruto. :p :tem :blink

Clewalent
September 26, 2006, 07:24 PM
I predict that shikamaru will all get his educated guesses right, and will almost kill hidan, until kazuku step in and save him. Reinforcement will come in time, and they will retreat. And I also predict kazuki himself wil kill hidan.
that's all.

wawawawawawawawawawawawa

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 07:27 PM
OK wats gonna happen is....ALL this piss comes form out of nowhere and hits Hidan in the eye, causing him to get out of the cirlcle. Then all the bugs attach to Kakuzu making him stay in one place and he is like "WTF!!!!".

Then you hear "Shugohakke Rokujyuu yonsho!" and boom Hidan flys 10 feet away. Then 2 sprial looking things come at Kakuzu point blank and BAM!!!! TSUGAA!!!! Team Kurenai comes and Kurenai comes also

Pretty cool prediction you got there 九尾写輪眼

deathshadow25
September 26, 2006, 07:54 PM
when do you think we'll find out what tha jutsu is that jiraiya told naruto not to use is?

I now think that hizashi hyuuga or whatever hyuuga it was that was supposed to be dead is akatsuki's leader now

I also think the next time we see sasuke will be when itachi tries to get his bijuu because orochimaru will have tracked his movements

mugen
September 26, 2006, 08:16 PM
I now think that hizashi hyuuga or whatever hyuuga it was that was supposed to be dead is akatsuki's leader now

know what i thought that too. I don't know maybe the Cloud village is connected to akatsuki.

erieru
September 26, 2006, 08:36 PM
they are all from the Nibus village, that's where Goku got his flying cloud, therefore Akatsuki leader is really Pilaf with an upgrade lol

naaahh, I still stick to my prediction of Jiraiya knowing who the f(&*$#( this dude is somehow. He just found out in this last trip, tha'ts why he left Naruto to train with Kakashi meanwhile.

orrrrrr, maybe he's the 'White Fang'

The Flash
September 26, 2006, 08:38 PM
Friendly reminder..please stay on topic.

If you want to talk about the, "who the akatsuki leader(AL) is"... then go to Toshokan section. Thanks.

Seriously, this is chapter 325 predictions :notrust... So predict away!

Konkun
September 26, 2006, 09:16 PM
I predict Gai sensei will step in and help team Asuma. I also think Gai, Asuma and Kurenai were in the same team when they were Genins.

Clewalent
September 26, 2006, 09:19 PM
I predict that shikamaru will all get his educated guesses right, and will almost kill hidan, until kazuku step in and save him. Reinforcement will come in time, and they will retreat. And I also predict kazuki himself wil kill hidan.
that's all.

PredatorNar
September 26, 2006, 09:21 PM
My prediction is that Kakuzu is really Two-Face in disguise and Batman comes in to stop him. While, he's there Batman finds out Hidan is "immortal". Luckily Batman just happened to have something to kill "immortal voodoo people" in his utility belt. Since, Hidan is a slow attacker, Batman has plenty of prep time (prep time owns any jutsu), and easily uses his Utility Belt stuff to dispose of Hidan. Kakuzu retreats back to the Akatsuki leader is turns out to be the Joker. Both are mad because the cape crusader has tracked them down. THey laugh because they are prepared. The other unknown Akatsuki member (that blue haired woman) is really Batgirl who has been brainwashed and trained to defeat Batman. Batman teams up with Naruto to track them down. They run into Deidara, Zetsu, Tobi, Kisame, and Itachi on the way. Naruto does some berserk thing and without Yamato, Naruto unleashes 7 tails! OMG! He stomps on those 5 Akatsuki members killing them and then turns on Batman. Silly Kyuubi, does he not realize the power of prep time? Batman uses his prep time to access his Utility Belt which just happens to have what he needs to dispose of Kyuubi chakra, which he does. After that, the Batmobile comes out of nowhere and Batman uses it to bust into the Akatsuki lair. He confronts Batgirl and the Joker. Robin comes out of nowhere, gets captured and tied up (Like usual). Batman saves him and then...

...OUT OF THE UTILITY BELT comes something that breaks Batgirl's trance. All three than gang up on the Joker and easily subdue him. After the chaos, Orochimaru, who of course is Mr. Freeze who can now survive in warmth comes into the picture.

Clearly these fools don't realize the power Batman holds with prep time. They are easily subdue'd and as he faces Sasuke, Sasuke tries the MS on him, but luckily, Batman has just what he needs to combat it in his utility belt! He easily easily defeats Sasuke.

Silly mortals. Prep time + Batman = World Domination

DanTheGreat
September 26, 2006, 09:23 PM
I predict Gai sensei will step in and help team Asuma. I also think Gai, Asuma and Kurenai were in the same team when they were Genins.

I don't think Gai will come, simply because he's probably going to be the one to battle Kisame. (Doesn't Kisame want to kill Gai because he kicked him? I think that was it.)

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 09:25 PM
My prediction is that Kakuzu is really Two-Face in disguise and Batman comes in to stop him. While, he's there Batman finds out Hidan is "immortal". Luckily Batman just happened to have something to kill "immortal voodoo people" in his utility belt. Since, Hidan is a slow attacker, Batman has plenty of prep time (prep time owns any jutsu), and easily uses his Utility Belt stuff to dispose of Hidan. Kakuzu retreats back to the Akatsuki leader is turns out to be the Joker. Both are mad because the cape crusader has tracked them down. THey laugh because they are prepared. The other unknown Akatsuki member (that blue haired woman) is really Batgirl who has been brainwashed and trained to defeat Batman. Batman teams up with Naruto to track them down. They run into Deidara, Zetsu, Tobi, Kisame, and Itachi on the way. Naruto does some berserk thing and without Yamato, Naruto unleashes 7 tails! OMG! He stomps on those 5 Akatsuki members killing them and then turns on Batman. Silly Kyuubi, does he not realize the power of prep time? Batman uses his prep time to access his Utility Belt which just happens to have what he needs to dispose of Kyuubi chakra, which he does. After that, the Batmobile comes out of nowhere and Batman uses it to bust into the Akatsuki lair. He confronts Batgirl and the Joker. Robin comes out of nowhere, gets captured and tied up (Like usual). Batman saves him and then...

...OUT OF THE UTILITY BELT comes something that breaks Batgirl's trance. All three than gang up on the Joker and easily subdue him. After the chaos, Orochimaru, who of course is Mr. Freeze who can now survive in warmth comes into the picture.

Clearly these fools don't realize the power Batman holds with prep time. They are easily subdue'd and as he faces Sasuke, Sasuke tries the MS on him, but luckily, Batman has just what he needs to combat it in his utility belt! He easily easily defeats Sasuke.

Silly mortals. Prep time + Batman = World Domination

the next guy that said a prediction with Batman im gona :modsmack him

I think tha Shikamaru will free Asuma from the jutsu then the backup will arrive (kurenai) and use some genjutsu techniques to deal with Hidan

sirhcmick
September 26, 2006, 09:32 PM
kurani makes the most sence in defeating him i think as well because say the dont get asuma free maybe hidans jutsu only rebounds physical damage and if kurani goes for the mind she might be able to solve the problem! :hinata :pwned

Kratos
September 26, 2006, 09:37 PM
yes and we havent see her in action in a while

Panda
September 27, 2006, 12:37 AM
I thinks that Kakuzu will simply let Hidan get his head chopped off.

Donils
September 27, 2006, 02:15 AM
I have this weird feeling we are going to see Ino and Choji in this chapter. I mean, their beloved teammate and sensei are off on a super dangerous mission. You think they would have some feelings on that.

Maybe they will form some impromptu "we have to save our boys" rescue team with Kurenai.

cerventus
September 27, 2006, 03:46 AM
I think, we will skip to Naruto TRaining again where kishi will make us wait to see what happen to the fight.
Shika would sure disrupt the ceremony by destroying the circle where hidan stands.

PredatorNar
September 27, 2006, 06:11 AM
Actually, now I feel that Shika will obv break the ritual and during the fight, find Hidan's weak point and WEAKEN Hidan, not kill him. Then something will provoke Kakuzu to join the fight. Then he will go crazy and do some really destructive jutsu and Hidan will be killed, as he is weakened, in the crossfire. But Kakuzu won't care. He secretly wanted to kill Hidan ;)

Elldar
September 27, 2006, 01:04 PM
Actually, now I feel that Shika will obv break the ritual and during the fight, find Hidan's weak point and WEAKEN Hidan, not kill him. Then something will provoke Kakuzu to join the fight. Then he will go crazy and do some really destructive jutsu and Hidan will be killed, as he is weakened, in the crossfire. But Kakuzu won't care. He secretly wanted to kill Hidan ;)

tbh, I don't understand the bloodthirsty people on this site, either shikamaru, Asuma, the other 2 (I don't really care what their names are right now). Or Hidan or I think I even heared that Kakuzu would be killed. but tbfh (f = freakin') with you, nobody will get killed in the next chapter I doubt any of those will get killed soon. the first to go is Kabuto and he isn't close to the scene. or is he?
Well, I might overlooked, some Bijuu or just another side-character. Like bijuu's, chiriku, etc.
the first pereson to go that is, close to the story is... Kabuto as I said. And Orochimaru, will have his Konoha destruction attempt number 2 before he is put to death.

PredatorNar
September 27, 2006, 01:30 PM
I never want Kabuto to die. IMHO, I feel Kabuto has a lot of potential to be a very very very strong. I mean, he's a genin with the power of a Jounin (Remember, during the manga Orochimaru said he was as strong as Kakashi and that is crazy). And since Kabuto is this strong, he can probably beat most of the Leaf Jounins. Also, I would LOVE to see a Kabuto vs Kakashi showdown. Although, Kakashi is prob more experience and has a variety of different techniques, Kabuto is smart and he's a medical nin. If he goes for Kakashi's vitals, it will prob be the end of him and Kabuto knows how to reach those vitals (As he demonstrated when he faced Tsunade). Furthermore, I don't think Kabuto has shown us all his abilities. I have a strong feeling he is WAY stronger than he looks.

laughing@you
September 27, 2006, 03:34 PM
I never want Kabuto to die. IMHO, I feel Kabuto has a lot of potential to be a very very very strong. I mean, he's a genin with the power of a Jounin (Remember, during the manga Orochimaru said he was as strong as Kakashi and that is crazy). And since Kabuto is this strong, he can probably beat most of the Leaf Jounins. Also, I would LOVE to see a Kabuto vs Kakashi showdown. Although, Kakashi is prob more experience and has a variety of different techniques, Kabuto is smart and he's a medical nin. If he goes for Kakashi's vitals, it will prob be the end of him and Kabuto knows how to reach those vitals (As he demonstrated when he faced Tsunade). Furthermore, I don't think Kabuto has shown us all his abilities. I have a strong feeling he is WAY stronger than he looks.

:offtopic With all the weapons and technique at Kakashi's disposal kabuto wouldn't last long!

Back on topic: I to think that nobody will die in the next chapter. But somebody will in the next two!!!! LOL

If sasori died anybody can die!!! Specially if they are from the akatsuki!!

I trully believe that konoha will put an end to the akatsuki......and their final challange will be orochimaru!!

The story has to end sometime!!!

But for now let shikamaru save the day!!! He has to someday, he can't be denied!!! He can't be showned like a failure to protect his comrades after his promise!!!!

Lets see shikamaru kick ars!!!...And asuma show me why there's a bounty on your head!!! Cuz I'm not impressed by your perfomance!!!

mugen
September 27, 2006, 04:13 PM
I trully believe that konoha will put an end to the akatsuki......and their final challange will be orochimaru!!

No no that would be so wrong Orochimaru is mearly hanging by a thread. I mean that woud suck if he's the main villian.Even his ambition is weak.

By the way it seems you guys were right about Hiadn only being immortal inside his circle

Panda
September 27, 2006, 04:19 PM
Shikamaru will throw Hidan's body back to Kakuzu and Hidan's head. Then they will leave and watch them fight.

erieru
September 27, 2006, 04:39 PM
*sight* I'm already tired of predicting in agony, I want to see the next chapter....NOW!!
oh well. next chapter we will only see the reinforcement teams arriving after seeing a lot of Naruto's training. There.

DanTheGreat
September 27, 2006, 05:07 PM
Alright, so I see a lot of people predicting Hidan won't die. Maybe it's me, but finding out how to defeat his ultimate jutsu(well, we assume it's his ultimate Jutsu) and letting him escape would be a pretty stupid idea. I mean, that's like giving the ending away in the middle of the movie, then coming back to the same ending later. Since we already know HOW he will be defeated, it's kinda pointless to let him go, unless they use it later as a sign of weakness in Akatsuki(Kakuzu fighting Hidan because he showed how weak he was) or something to that nature.

Now, whether that is his ultimate Jutsu is up in the air. On one hand, we've only see him do ONE thing, which seems kinda sketchy for an Akatsuki member. On the other hand, there is absolutely no proof that he has another Jutsu, considering his Jutsu is something we have never, ever seen before.

<b>Off Topic</b>

No no that would be so wrong Orochimaru is mearly hanging by a thread. I mean that woud suck if he's the main villian.Even his ambition is weak.

It's hard to say who the ultimate bad guy is. Assuming that the leader of Akatsuki will be the last member to fall, that would mean that Itachi would have already been killed. This means that either Sasuke is dead, taken over by Orochimaru(which would let the whole Naruto Fan Base down), or is just wandering, assuming that someone killed Orochimaru. So, maybe the Akatsuki leader really is the ultimate villain, which means there HAS to be some kind of awesome twist... wait, maybe it's not that hard, haha.

Kratos
September 27, 2006, 05:12 PM
in my opinion i would like Sasuke to be the ultimate villain so naruto could kill him and became Hokage

PredatorNar
September 27, 2006, 05:59 PM
:offtopic With all the weapons and technique at Kakashi's disposal kabuto wouldn't last long!

Don't put off Kabuto. We can all agree that both are on the same level (If Orochimaru says it, then it has to be true). So it's basically who's the more intelligent and more crafty fighter. Kabuto showed us he is very intelligent and crafty (When he tried to assassinate Sasuke in the hospital, he was controlling a dead body). IMO, it would probably come down to what Kabuto's answer will be to the MS, but I think Kabuto can prob make Kakashi's life hell when using hte MS, by cutting his muscles (Like he did to Tsunade). Imagine using the MS while your arm is like just dangling and you're unable to move it around to do seals

mugen
September 27, 2006, 06:03 PM
Please Please don't compare Kabuto to Kakashi.
Anyway's anybody ever think Jiriya and Kakashi might be related.

Now on to the topic why is Hidan still speaking after being decapitated

Kratos
September 27, 2006, 06:24 PM

even Tsunade said Kabuto was as good as her when she was young

PredatorNar
September 27, 2006, 06:40 PM
Please Please don't compare Kabuto to Kakashi.
Anyway's anybody ever think Jiriya and Kakashi might be related.

Now on to the topic why is Hidan still speaking after being decapitated

It is said IN THE MANGA that Kabuto is AS STRONG AS Kakashi. So why not compare them? Kabuto has so much potential. He's like Shikamaru except he has the power to compliment his intelligence.

donkeyhigh
September 27, 2006, 07:01 PM
Prediction:

Shikamaru and the gang fights Akatsuki-members.
First Shikamaru breaks the technique binding Asuma and evil-guy, then hurts him.
Then the other bad-guy (I can't remember their names) gets ready to join the fight, and then the scenes switch, and we see Naruto training.
After some Naruto training (mind you we dont get to see him do the actuall completed technique, we just get to see Kakashi's face shocked like never before) , then back to Shikamaru and the gang, and suddenly Gai and his team comes to help out.

Sounds fair?

PredatorNar
September 27, 2006, 07:14 PM
Also, I'd like to add:

"Although officially ranked as a Genin (now a missing-nin), several ninja rate Kabuto as being capable of matching even Kakashi Hatake and other Jonin in battle. This is demonstrated in his ability to kill the ANBU squad that Kakashi had guarding Sasuke with ease. He mockingly comments that Kakashi should have assigned at least ten ANBU. During his fight with Tsunade, she commented that Kabuto's sense of jutsu and sharpness surpassed her own in her prime."

That enough proof that Kabuto is like one of the best ninjas? I am also tempted to say that he has more potential than Sasuke (Obviously not Naruto because Naruto's chakra capacity).

Kratos
September 27, 2006, 07:44 PM
That enough proof that Kabuto is like one of the best ninjas?

yes he is but i hope someone kill him soon because i dont like him

I am also tempted to say that he has more potential than Sasuke

I dont know about that... He may be smarter than sasuke but i think sasuke got a lot more potential than him

The Flash
September 27, 2006, 09:15 PM
ok so for my prediction:

Asuma will cut off hidan head! lol. (thanks to the spoiler :p)

added spoiler tags around the spoiler, please use spoiler tags in the future if you wish to post spoilers. - Fuzzy

jorgeeporgee
September 27, 2006, 09:51 PM
what if the three-bladed weapon is hidan himself? you know, a special type of henge-like ability just like tsunade-sama. only this time, hidan is a weapon and the body that they just cut into 2 is a false container of some sorts. the weapon, the necklace, hell, even the head and all the mumbo jumbo about preparation for sharing exquisite pain is all crap to lure the enemy away from the fact that the 'indestructible' (at least, it's never been shown that someone attempted to destroy it, let alone get it from hidan) weapon is actually hidan.

but then again, i'm a crazy fan with crazy ideas. can anyone tell me what kind of weapon is hidan holding and what is the meaning of the name hidan? it could help us figure out the next chapters. thanks.

Kratos
September 27, 2006, 09:59 PM
ok so for my prediction:

Asuma will cut off hidan head! lol. (thanks to the spoiler :p)

WTF dude are you stupid why u said that in this thread... you just fuck the whole chapter for me.... you most be mentally retarded

calm down, and don't be calling people mentally retarded its against the rules of this forum :p - Fuzzy

THETRUTH.com
September 28, 2006, 12:00 AM
Also, I'd like to add:

"Although officially ranked as a Genin (now a missing-nin), several ninja rate Kabuto as being capable of matching even Kakashi Hatake and other Jonin in battle. This is demonstrated in his ability to kill the ANBU squad that Kakashi had guarding Sasuke with ease. He mockingly comments that Kakashi should have assigned at least ten ANBU. During his fight with Tsunade, she commented that Kabuto's sense of jutsu and sharpness surpassed her own in her prime."

This comparison was accurate 2.5 years ago and Kakashi admitted before training Sasuke that he had gotten soft. I think Kakashi has increased his skills since then as he mentioned and I believe he can still increase his skills. Also Kakashi was ready to face Kabuto even after eliminating many other shinobi during Oro's attack on Konoha. Basically right now I dont think Kabuto can match Kakashi's skills.

Prediction
A-Team get back to zero by get Asuma out of the jutsu. Maybe some Naruto training like conversation between Yamato and Kakashi about progess. Also may see Tsunade-sama being updated. And what the hell is Zetsu doing because he didnt warn Hidan&Kakuzu make me think some other AK pair is lurking around near Konoha.

DarkManSharingan32
September 28, 2006, 12:09 AM
This comparison was accurate 2.5 years ago and Kakashi admitted before training Sasuke that he had gotten soft. I think Kakashi has increased his skills since then as he mentioned and I believe he can still increase his skills. Also Kakashi was ready to face Kabuto even after eliminating many other shinobi during Oro's attack on Konoha. Basically right now I dont think Kabuto can match Kakashi's skills.

Prediction
A-Team get back to zero by get Asuma out of the jutsu. Maybe some Naruto training like conversation between Yamato and Kakashi about progess. Also may see Tsunade-sama being updated. And what the hell is Zetsu doing because he didnt warn Hidan&Kakuzu make me think some other AK pair is lurking around near Konoha.

I'm REALLY hoping
Diedara and Tobi show up at Konoha in the near future. (Imagine the hilarity if Diedara got he and Tobi lost... and they just stumbled into the Fire Country. lol)
I feel there needs to be some resolution between Naruto and Diedara... (super jutsu time!)

And i think that frees us up to see my most anticipated battle of the new arc...
Kakashi vs. Tobi..

w00t!

Panda
September 28, 2006, 01:32 AM
I want to see Chouji vs. Deidara.

:\

magz
September 28, 2006, 01:48 AM
someone will show up at the end of this chapter

Reaver Reload
September 28, 2006, 03:11 AM
The last page will be Naruto going "I've got it!"

cerventus
September 28, 2006, 03:28 AM
I want to see Chouji vs. Deidara.

:\

Who can bloat better?

Panda
September 28, 2006, 03:50 AM
I cant sleeps lol... Where is Shikamaru?!

Come out come out kakuzu!

darion
September 28, 2006, 04:16 AM
I want a real cover this time :)

Panda
September 28, 2006, 05:17 AM
I wants a real RAW NOW!

renrutal
September 28, 2006, 06:02 AM
*prays for a Hinata cover*

last one here
September 28, 2006, 06:56 AM
to quote Sakura, "Oh my god it severed head and it's talking to me," then faints.

inteplus
September 28, 2006, 06:59 AM
RAW out

bax
September 28, 2006, 07:15 AM
RAW out

Yup... A lot of predictions came true, although none of mine... :p
Asuma slashes the head, outside the circle and Kakuzu just let Asuma have his way

Frankly...
The last scene reminds me at the ending of "FREDDY VS JASON"

deathshadow25
September 28, 2006, 07:19 AM
Yup... A lot of predictions came true, although none of mine... :p
Asuma slashes the head, outside the circle and Kakuzu just let Asuma have his way

Frankly...
The last scene reminds me at the ending of "FREDDY VS JASON"

hahahaha freddy vs. Jason lol now he'll have to be carried by his hair
by kakazu lol

renrutal
September 28, 2006, 07:55 AM
The dialogue of this chapter is freaking hilarious!! Kakuzu and Hidan are awesome!

donkeyhigh
September 28, 2006, 07:59 AM
Yeah, they rock as a team :)

However, now we're kinda back where we started :p
Unless Team Gai or someone shows up, Asuma's kinda screwed..

deathshadow25
September 28, 2006, 08:06 AM
lol "your head's lighter" kakazu is just as lazy as shikamaru

HisshouBuraiKen
September 28, 2006, 08:14 AM
Translation done.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9114

Freakin great chapter this week. I can't get enough of Hidan and Kakuzu, the funniness of their arguments is light years beyond Sasori/Deidara and Deidara/Toby.

bax
September 28, 2006, 08:18 AM
Translation done.

You're great hisshou....
Thanx for serving us every week

lol "your head's lighter" kakazu is just as lazy as shikamaru

I wanna see the battle of two lazy people...

DarkManSharingan32
September 28, 2006, 08:33 AM
What a great chapter...
It's much like I want it to go... with Hidan showing his true power at the end.
And with this... i'm am assured that Shikamaru and the others are waivering in the resolve... and that will be enough for Hidan to activate a new aspect of his jutsu... maybe increasing the Ritual Circle larger... to the point where it would be nearly impossible to get out of it...

And from here on...
Kakuzu might be involved... but we might get a split...
Asuma vs. Kakuzu

Shikamaru, Izumo, and Kotetsu vs. Hidan
----

Anyways, I HIGHLY look forward to it!

ouhei
September 28, 2006, 08:34 AM
Wow, great chapter! I wanted to see more Naruto training, but this was awesome!

Hidan really hates Shikamaru now, hahahaha, and Kakuzu just let him get decapitated! These are by far the most entertaining Akatsuki duo.

SacredNic
September 28, 2006, 08:41 AM
Kakuzu: We're gonna head on over to where your body lies.

Hidan: Not funny Kakuzu...

bax
September 28, 2006, 08:51 AM
And from here on...
Kakuzu might be involved... but we might get a split...
Asuma vs. Kakuzu

Shikamaru, Izumo, and Kotetsu vs. Hidan

Wait a minute.... Asuma vs Kakuzu is understandable... But 3 nins against one head? It's not even a flying one!!!