PDA

View Full Version : Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

igotthegoods
April 08, 2009, 08:33 PM
Welcome to v14 of the General Discussion Hangout thread! Have fun! :amuse

bean
April 08, 2009, 08:34 PM
fuck, now I'm a girl...what the fuck. TDA, don't make me post pictures of your VAG.

ok, my name is riddled within 500+ posts...something about anti bean club, me asking for a hummus (fuck yeah I did, and I appreciated that shit) and who the hell knows what else. I need a recap so I can start handling business.

Fortisdiablos
Hello all. What's happening?

Damn, bean beat me to it.

nat
new thread :D

just taking a break, pfffff....

bean no need to overreact, you missed many things...
including a strider/TDA emo fight....TDA confessing to Flash (in my sig), Mimi ruling the world.. TDA stalking people and iPirate buying a new cell phone.

what more?
Mmmm

iThePirate
Hello all. What's happening?

Damn, bean beat me to it.
im starting to wonder that too :blink

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 08:35 PM
fuck, now I'm a girl...what the fuck. TDA, don't make me post pictures of your VAG.

Hmmm...yea, there are some things going on here.

Haha...I'm a hero member now. 3 years and I'm a hero member...

LadyHatake
April 08, 2009, 08:36 PM
mcd295: There's a thread in the Questions/Comments/Concerns board with user title explanations: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=429154#post429154 :) Bax's post there lists the full titles along with the post range that goes with it.

Asusp3v4x
April 08, 2009, 08:37 PM
Just so I can keep my eyes on this thread ^_^...

Congrats Fortis :whoo

Yeah Nat... that was funny :XD...

*what ... My football team LOST NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *

nat
April 08, 2009, 08:38 PM
congrats Fortis :D

bean
April 08, 2009, 08:38 PM
hahah, when did I become a member of ABC? I'm not too hot about putting myself in my place.

The Flash
April 08, 2009, 08:40 PM
I win the bet, TDA!
I guess i did have the nerves to get bean here. :)

woohooo I got bean in this general thread!

And Oh

Hey bean!

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 08:41 PM
I joined the same month as bean but I have been more than six times as inactive.

I win the bet, TDA!
I guess i did have the nerves to get bean here. :)

woohooo I got bean in this general thread!

And Oh

Hey bean!

There was betting involved?

Anyone up for a game of holdem?

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 08:45 PM
Just so I can keep my eyes on this thread ^_^...

Congrats Fortis :whoo

Yeah Nat... that was funny :XD...

*what ... My football team LOST NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *
whats your team?

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 08:46 PM
lol bean is in here now, pfffft now all we need is all the regulars at the naruto section, and this thread will officially become spam central.

Oh and Mexico or USA for World Cup 2010 woooooooot.

nat
April 08, 2009, 08:47 PM
You mean agony thread :)

err...why didn't we spam this thread long ago? like after the agony thread died...

Asusp3v4x
Well it is a Brazilian team... Cruzeiro...

ever heard about it iThepirate ????

bean
fort, that hummus was awesome...flash is just jealous.

Strider's♥Death
@nat
Oh yeah, good old agony thread, Its almost here O:

predsfan
im starting to wonder that too :blink

I know what you mean. Go away for a day and there is already a new thread?

In other news, it's official, I'm a sellout, I just ordered a Blackberry :(. Ah, whatever, I'll just drown my sorrows the good old fashioned way: in alcohol.

Fucking Jim Balsillie, how I loathe thee.

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 08:50 PM
lol bean is in here now, pfffft now all we need is all the regulars at the naruto section, and this thread will officially become spam central.

Oh and Mexico or USA for World Cup 2010 woooooooot.

you mean this thread v. 14 or the ho thread in general? cause in genereal the ho thread already has the spam central title :amuse

USA for world cup? who cares, when they stop callin it soccer ill acknowledge them :D

bean
April 08, 2009, 08:52 PM
hahah, I'm yondaime!? what's up, I think vin diesel would be proud of me.

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 08:52 PM
you mean this thread v. 14 or the ho thread in general? cause in genereal the ho thread already has the spam central title :amuse

USA for world cup? who cares, when they stop callin it soccer ill acknowledge them :D
lol
I prefer Mexico over USA, but in case Mexico doesnt make it (and so far it feels like they are loving balls) I will root for USA.

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 08:56 PM
lol
I prefer Mexico over USA, but in case Mexico doesnt make it (and so far it feels like they are loving balls) I will root for USA.
i dont really care about the world cup though, sweden has good footballers but for some reason when they play together they suck, kind of lost interest in the world cup cause of that, ah well excellent reason to drink for several days straight though :D

The Flash
April 08, 2009, 08:58 PM
So I see that bean is searching up the old thread. *How embarassing lol*

Hey man I love humus..

Forever_Melody
Hummus rocks! :tem

That is all...

*goes back to studying speciation*

Strider's♥Death
i dont really care about the world cup though, sweden has good footballers but for some reason when they play together they suck, kind of lost interest in the world cup cause of that, ah well excellent reason to drink for several days straight though :D

lol its ok if the team u were rooting for sucks. The world cup is a serious thing. A person feels like shit when their team loses. Its all good, some teams can cut it some teams can't. Football, its always full of surprises.

bean
April 08, 2009, 08:59 PM
I'm all caught up. At first I was like :mad, then it got kinda :blink ...but now I'm like :wtf

nat
April 08, 2009, 09:00 PM
bean, don't be mean on Dave/Carmen/Tyler/TiDhA...he's a good guy, the joker of our community. :p

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 09:01 PM
Just one i nat. TiDhA the i and the h replace his dots. O:

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:02 PM
fort, that hummus was awesome...flash is just jealous.

Ohhhh...so you used the recipe? I just had some the other day. If you buy the premade canned stuff and add a little lime juice, olive oil and paprika, it's almost as good as scratch.

The Flash
Man I'm not sure why I'm happy....
Not sure wether if it is all the lame yet funny jokes/posts that we've made that brings some good memories..

Or the simple fact that bean is with us. lol

nat
Ok!! Thanks strider! Got it for future reference :D

flash...there you go again with the drama....:(

:p

The Flash
April 08, 2009, 09:03 PM
hehe - I think i gave TDA that name, "The MH Joker" - He truly is a joker. Personality-wise, it's so true. You just gotta love the guy.

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:04 PM
Ok!! Thanks! Got it for future reference :D

You shall incur the wrath of Tyler David Anderson?

nat
April 08, 2009, 09:05 PM
...izzat his name?? :kukuku

Now the stalker has been revealed and I guessed the right name

flash, sorry to burst your bubble, but he anti-joker club was founded long time ago in the agony thread to counter SRC...
Ask Adamant, he'll tell you :)

The Flash
April 08, 2009, 09:08 PM
Ok!! Thanks strider! Got it for future reference :D

flash...there you go again with the drama....:(

:p

Man, I hate it. You should get a stick and hit me whenever I go melodrama..
[hr]
@Nat

Oh really?

I just made that name for him on the spot. lol. Obviously, it's so fitting :P

Baron Hugenstein
April 08, 2009, 09:08 PM
wow.....I leave for a couple of days to discover there was a new hangout thread.:darn.............and TDA has been named......I think....

bean
April 08, 2009, 09:10 PM
fort, don't know if you have a trader joes around you, but they have a pretty decent substitution if you can't/don't want to make your own hummus.

I'm gonna start selling these:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3623/3425636938_e2eb483b68.jpg

you guys are too funny...TDA should have dared you guys sooner.

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:10 PM
...izzat his name?? :kukuku

Now the stalker has been revealed and I guessed the right name

flash, sorry to burst your bubble, but he anti-joker club was founded long time ago in the agony thread to counter SRC...
Ask Adamant, he'll tell you :)

I don't know if that's his name....but we've heard Tyler and Dave float around so I thought that he might be Tyler David A....something.

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 09:11 PM
yeah i know football is full of surprises, like chelsea takin liverpool away with 3 - 1 but the media in sweden hype or team so much before cups n matches that it feels like a major let down. on the other hand this last euro cup we did alright, got kicked out by spain, torres to be exact, hopefully we can do better in the world cup.

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:12 PM
There used to be a Trader Joe's around me, but I moved. Now I leave near a lot of Arab owned restaurants, so I guess that's even better. Surprisingly enough, I've never ordered any hummus from them, just gyros.

Baron Hugenstein
April 08, 2009, 09:13 PM
You shall incur the wrath of Tyler David Anderson?

so he is Mr. Anderson........(Matrix headaches are returning...)

bean
April 08, 2009, 09:15 PM
There used to be a Trader Joe's around me, but I moved. Now I leave near a lot of Arab owned restaurants, so I guess that's even better. Surprisingly enough, I've never ordered any hummus from them, just gyros.
I need to find a place with good gyros. I'm kinda like an old guy though, I get the same shit all the time. I'm too scared to try new places and different foods when I know of places I already like.

nat
Strider is Neo?
lolz

The Flash
fort, don't know if you have a trader joes around you, but they have a pretty decent substitution if you can't/don't want to make your own hummus.

I'm gonna start selling these:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3623/3425636938_e2eb483b68.jpg

you guys are too funny...TDA should have dared you guys sooner.

OMG, a WWBD bracelet!!

Never knew such thing exists!

What. Would. Bean. Do

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 09:17 PM
I need to find a place with good gyros. I'm kinda like an old guy though, I get the same shit all the time. I'm too scared to try new places and different foods when I know of places I already like.

Gyros, shit bro I will show u the best, if u ever happen to visit illinois I will hook u up lol

bean
April 08, 2009, 09:19 PM
Gyros, shit bro I will show u the best, if u ever happen to visit illinois I will hook u up lol
see, that's the thing, if I go to illinois, only thing on my mind is some giordanos...

The Flash
April 08, 2009, 09:19 PM
Gyros are good, but I like shawarma's better

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:23 PM

I know what you mean. I order from 3 places when I get food delivered. I only feel adventurous for sit-in restaurants.

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 09:24 PM
see, that's the thing, if I go to illinois, only thing on my mind is some giordanos...

Yeh Gio's , but whos to say u cant have both in one day lol. Though if u know Gio's u must be very familiar with illinois then.

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:24 PM
Gyros are good, but I like shawarma's better

Yes! My favorite food of my homeland.

bean
April 08, 2009, 09:27 PM
shawarma with that parsley or cilantro stuff is awesome.

nat
April 08, 2009, 09:30 PM
People are spamming the spoilers thread with fanfics and their awesome "I think it's fake"posts .....

again

:amuse or :mad

don't know

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:32 PM
shawarma with that parsley or cilantro stuff is awesome.

I don't know if cilantro is used in Arab cooking, but parsley definitely is. Especially curly parsley.

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/17/shawarma.jpg

I wouldn't know how to handle that thing.

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 09:33 PM
i wonder why some people spam, attention? unintentional? for post count? trolling? :headscratch

it is fun to tease the mods though.. anyone up for turning the mods threads into spam fests once again? anyone at all? :nuts

Baron Hugenstein
April 08, 2009, 09:34 PM
I don't know if cilantro is used in Arab cooking, but parsley definitely is. Especially curly parsley.

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/17/shawarma.jpg

I wouldn't know how to handle that thing.

All this Gyro/Shawerma talk have made me hungry......
Shawerma Chicken is the best between what I've tried, and I've tried many things.............

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:35 PM
I got a warning for spam. It was unintentional. It was a joke, but I made it in the member picture discussion thread.

Baron Hugenstein
April 08, 2009, 09:36 PM
People are spamming the spoilers thread with fanfics and their awesome "I think it's fake"posts .....

again

:amuse or :mad

don't know

Nah, it is fun watching Newbies try wrong places......especially when they try to prove a point using any anime crap.....It is entertaining.

The Flash
April 08, 2009, 09:38 PM
Indeed. I think I may go out for a late shawarma meal.

I live in Toronto after all, there has to be one store open..

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:40 PM
All this Gyro/Shawerma talk have made me hungry......
Shawerma Chicken is the best between what I've tried, and I've tried many things.............

I always go with beef. I'm a beef man at heart. Whenever I go back to Egypt, the street vendors are everywhere. I also like to get grilled corn on the cob. One is the equivalent of less than 10 cents American.

Indeed. I think I may go out for a late shawarma meal.

I live in Toronto after all, there has to be one store open..

By all means, go and have one. Have one for all of us.

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 09:42 PM
I got a warning for spam. It was unintentional. It was a joke, but I made it in the member picture discussion thread.
i got like 8 warnings in one day for spammin' didnt get me banned :D

Baron Hugenstein
April 08, 2009, 09:43 PM
I always go with beef. I'm a beef man at heart. Whenever I go back to Egypt, the street vendors are everywhere. I also like to get grilled corn on the cob. One is the equivalent of less than 10 cents American.

By all means, go and have one. Have one for all of us.

I like beef too, but Chicken has a more nicer flavour.....I never tried grilled corn on the cob...I hear it is really good, but never interesting enough to try it.

nat
April 08, 2009, 09:44 PM

not fair, I got banned for two infractions...or warnings or whatever...same deal, spam.

Forever_Melody
April 08, 2009, 09:45 PM
I wish I'd get banned for spamming :oh

bean
April 08, 2009, 09:45 PM
Yeh Gio's , but whos to say u cant have both in one day lol. Though if u know Gio's u must be very familiar with illinois then.
i know my way around certain parts

Baron Hugenstein
April 08, 2009, 09:46 PM
not fair, I got banned for two infractions...or warnings or whatever...same deal, spam.

Because you were banned by GK, and he meant business.:amuse

nat
April 08, 2009, 09:47 PM
Mimi...you're mod...mods can't get banned...:p

supposedly...

btw can you delete a few stupid posts in the spoiler pics thread :) it's getting infested there with useless stuff.

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 09:48 PM

Man, now and days im a one hitter and bam im banned.

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 09:49 PM

Mimi...you're mod...mods can't get banned...

supposedly...

btw can you delete a few stupid posts in the spoiler pics thread :) it's getting infested there with useless stuff.

when i got warned it was cause i spammed with a mod so all the real attention fell on him and mods can get banned, he wasnt though, instead he was brutally punished by nami i think :D

Baron Hugenstein
April 08, 2009, 09:49 PM
I have a good Technical question....Can a mod ban him/herself????

Hehe, let the swiping of the spoiler thread begin:darn

nat
April 08, 2009, 09:51 PM
a banned mod, that's like a fallen angel...

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 09:52 PM
seen mods with self-imposed bans due to real life situations like exams..

bean
April 08, 2009, 09:52 PM
in Berkeley, on telegraph there's this place called nan and curry I think...I could sit there all day eating chicken masala with some nan.

Asusp3v4x
April 08, 2009, 09:56 PM

Nat... it was not uncommon Mods ban themselves...:XD... for real... go check the Hangout thread (the Original) ... you actually see them admitting banning themselves so they can study or do more important things ^_^

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 09:57 PM
Shit, man...I want some shawarama right now. The number 2 street vendor in all of Manhattan is a shawarama vendor from Egypt. I need to find that guy.

Incidentally, number 1 was a German sausage guy. That's good stuff too.

Nat... it was not uncommon Mods ban themselves...:XD... for real... go check the Hangout thread (the Original) ... you actually see them admitting banning themselves so they can study or do more important things ^_^

Can't they just stop posting for a while? It's not like they can't unban themselves, or lurk without posting. You burn more time reading posts than actually posting, afterall.

bean
April 08, 2009, 09:57 PM
BRATS ARE FUCKING AWESOME! but not real brats like what eni eats, I'm talking midwest USA brats. in a french roll. With nothing on it.

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 09:59 PM
BRATS ARE FUCKING AWESOME! but not real brats like what eni eats, I'm talking midwest USA brats. in a french roll. With nothing on it.

hahahhaha I thought u were talking about this when I started to read ur post.
http://www.mondocollecto.com/files/images/Bratz.jpg

Asusp3v4x
April 08, 2009, 09:59 PM
Can't they just stop posting for a while? It's not like they can't unban themselves, or lurk without posting. You burn more time reading posts than actually posting, afterall.

Well true... but that was the beginning... 2005... they really really had a different view of this Forum and all...

*can you believe that even in that ancient time ... there were Post-killer Mods...:XD... crazy people :XD, Killing posts posted by half a dozen people ^_^*

Forever_Melody
April 08, 2009, 10:02 PM
I'm pretty sure this I'm allowed to say >.>

Mods like myself(the greenies) can't ban, only the blues and other staff can. Therefore, we can't ban ourselves lol :p A staff member can be banned mind you and it does happen.

As said, sometimes they're just addicted to the forums and want some time off so they ask for a ban lol :p

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 10:09 PM
but man i miss the boff and foxxxer bein mods, they were drunk alot of times, boff was a bit before my time i was only active during his last run but me n foxxxer (and impotent) were the shit, racked up more than half my current post count with them :D

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 10:10 PM

hahahhaha I thought u were talking about this when I started to read ur post.
http://www.mondocollecto.com/files/images/Bratz.jpg

Haha....I knew what he meant, but that was pretty amusing.

And bean, not even some brown mustard?

bean
April 08, 2009, 10:13 PM
Haha....I knew what he meant, but that was pretty amusing.

And bean, not even some brown mustard?
nothing. Butt naked and moist, that's how I like em. the brats, that is. Bratwurst, not bratz.

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 10:16 PM
nothing. Butt naked and moist, that's how I like em. the brats, that is. Bratwurst, not bratz.

Yeah lol I love em naked and moist too, I mean is there any other way to like em? :eyeroll

Hahahahahahaha I got 53,213.37 in my bank account. Life is good.

iThePirate
April 08, 2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah lol I love em naked and moist too, I mean is there any other way to like em? :eyeroll

Hahahahahahaha I got 53,213.37 in my bank account. Life is good.
53213,37 as in dollars? give me some, i need alcohol. :shifty

Strider's♥Death
April 08, 2009, 11:02 PM
Yup. Haul ur ass over here to america and I will treat ya. All on me lol

Fortisdiablos
April 08, 2009, 11:30 PM
I'm in America. Will you treat me?

To some student loans, that is...

iThePirate
April 09, 2009, 01:26 AM
buy me the ticket n ill be right there

predsfan
April 09, 2009, 03:44 AM

Dude where you at? If your treating to alcohol I'll be there :p. I go where the booze is free.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 05:21 AM
*looks at bean* Oh noes who would have thought that man would appear? :o

But as just as planned. Soon soon our goals will be achieved, and when they are , everything will be as they should. :amuse

BTW Arsenal suck and so do Liverpool.

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 07:48 AM
gillet might sell liverpool or the montreal canadiens.Man that guy already has a nice empire (sport Empire)

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 07:52 AM
Who are the Montreal Canadians?

also why are you exiled?

Anyone else watch One Piece anime?

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 08:06 AM
best hockey team in history (not currently)

Toronto Maple leafs, and Montreal Canadiens - the ownership is as big as owning Manu or Real Madrid

The fact the owner(Gillet) of the Montreal Canadiens now owns liverpool is remarkable.
[hr]
TDA - aren't you glad bean is with us?
[hr]

who called me a pussy?!!!!

what's going on in here? who is this michelle? TDA, are you letting the cat out of the bag?

TDA DID! lol. *Flash's secret plan worked*

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 08:10 AM
yeah but football is > hockey

and why would I be glad? :headscratch

nat
April 09, 2009, 09:50 AM
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen
Michelle X Carmen

Carmen = TiDhA
Michelle= well you guessed who :)

what's up people?

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 09:53 AM
Hey my dear Natalie :) Nothing much is going on, how 'bout you?

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 09:55 AM
Err no I'm not Carmen, and Michelle is Flash's former GF. So you're saying Flash's former gf became a lesbian.

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 09:57 AM
who the heck is michelle?? lmao

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 09:59 AM
btw bean told me he looked like this:

http://xs319.xs.to/xs319/07390/ugly_trailer_park_woman.jpg

nat
April 09, 2009, 10:05 AM
trying to get some work done before 12:30 :D
Other than That all good....did you eat late shawerma yesterday?
(Michelle was supposedly.....b e a n)

TDA...very creative, very creative...:nod
wait till bean sees ya. :p

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 10:06 AM
OMG - hahahahahahahaha. THA IS ONE HILARIOUS PIC!!!!!!
[hr]
I sure did :) Went with matt and sophia, all that talk from yesterday made me hungry. Plus I gave my younger brother a little break from cooking! lol

nat
April 09, 2009, 10:08 AM
lucky you....

I ate chinese again (leftover from lunch), and Cheese cake coz I needed the energy... I got the boost but I drained too quickly, had to go sleep before finishing much.

Nami
April 09, 2009, 10:59 AM
Woah, what has this thread turned into? I'm surprised to see new posters here! Welcome!! I hope you lot did not 'frighten' members away from this thread with your nonsensical posts that others won't make any sense, swearing and all. Don't you guys talk at MSN? ^^

Anyway, what are all of you doing for Good Friday? Are you celebrating it? I'm just so glad that I'm not working tomorrow, can't wait to enjoy a good brunch session with friends. :nuts

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 11:28 AM
we love it here. lol

We poluted the member-picture look with our looks, we polluted the last hang-out thread like if there was no tomorrow.

Brunch eh? Same here.

Nami
April 09, 2009, 11:34 AM
Oh yes, brunch is always the best! Is it expensive over there to have brunch?
Over here, they always charge almost the same rates as dinner. :s

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 11:36 AM
There is so much diversity in Toronto. SO many choices.

Toronto is like the New York of USA, except lower in crime rates..
[hr]
Oh TDA

My girlfriend, Sophia, thinks your funny. Don't get any ideas now....

blai
April 09, 2009, 11:47 AM
wtf? Already a v.14 and seven pages? Sometimes i wonder how you guys have the energy for all this posting? :-D

Lelo
April 09, 2009, 11:53 AM
Sooooo, I heard Frijoles a.k.a. Bean, is a girl :headscratch :rofl, I was glancing at the previous volume of this thread and I saw that, where did that come from.

bean
April 09, 2009, 11:59 AM
I can't post until later on today, but I ain't no girl, no matter how much tda fantasizes about it.

here's my cock to prove it:

http://www.lonestarphotos.com/Images/Nature/rooster.jpg

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 12:06 PM
Does your cock come with eggs too ?????

Fortisdiablos
April 09, 2009, 12:19 PM

Not unless it was a transgendered cock.

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 12:22 PM
Not unless it was a transgendered cock.

A cock without eggs is not the same thing :notrust

By the way... how you doing fortis ????

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 12:24 PM
Woah, what has this thread turned into? I'm surprised to see new posters here! Welcome!! I hope you lot did not 'frighten' members away from this thread with your nonsensical posts that others won't make any sense, swearing and all. Don't you guys talk at MSN? ^^

Anyway, what are all of you doing for Good Friday? Are you celebrating it? I'm just so glad that I'm not working tomorrow, can't wait to enjoy a good brunch session with friends. :nuts

Was it really swearing? I mean come on. :notrust But I will let it go, because I'm in that kind of mode plus your name is Nami.

Fortisdiablos
April 09, 2009, 12:33 PM
A cock without eggs is not the same thing :notrust

By the way... how you doing fortis ????

I'm doing ok. Just relaxing a bit before I have to go to work.

Was it really swearing? I mean come on. :notrust But I will let it go, because I'm in that kind of mode plus your name is Nami.

Have you always been a OP fan?

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 12:35 PM
Well man good work for you then ... :)

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 12:36 PM
I'm doing ok. Just relaxing a bit before I have to go to work.

Have you always been a OP fan?

What do you mean by always? I wasn't born reading OP. :amuse

Fortisdiablos
April 09, 2009, 12:47 PM
What do you mean by always? I wasn't born reading OP. :amuse

I guess I should have been more specific. Have you been reading it for a while, or is it more recent?

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 12:57 PM
I read it/watched it for a while, but I got up to date with the manga a few months ago.

Fortisdiablos
April 09, 2009, 01:04 PM
Ah, I was originally put off by the 4kids anime, but a few months ago I decided to read it. A very good decision on my part. It rarely fails to entertain.

Have you read Fairy Tail (my sig is from the series). The animation style is very similar to One Piece.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 01:09 PM
I read one/two chapters of Fairy Tail, it didn't grip me much though so haven't continued to read it.

Fortisdiablos
April 09, 2009, 01:25 PM
I generally give a manga 5-10 chapters to wow me (if it's a long on going series).

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is up near the top of my list at the moment.

Baron Hugenstein
April 09, 2009, 02:35 PM
That is a special one, it has 2.333 eggs.....:p

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 03:03 PM
That is a special one, it has 2.333 eggs.....:p

damn... it has a third of AN EGG... wow... that a awesome cock after all :D

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 03:09 PM
Why are you guys talking about eggs?

~Rumour Mill~

Reports coming in say Flash had a fight with Sophia, because basically she didn't make good sammich.

Rumour also has it bean abused nat and bit her and gave her bruised lips and face, because she told bean to stop trolling, it was almost like a Chris-Rihanna moment.

In other news, Asus has been signed to star in the next Toys Story film, executive producer told us that, "He's got the perfect voice for a certain toy who we know will be very popular when the movie comes out, but we won't give anymore information till end."

Fortisdiablos
April 09, 2009, 03:42 PM
It's ok man, I don't judge.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 03:54 PM
yeah man me neither, I just bring the news.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 04:20 PM
how would you rate your performance out of 10?

bean
April 09, 2009, 04:22 PM
a good school boy doesn't tell tales after school.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 04:27 PM
but I need to know. I need someone to make my sammiches. Does she bite at night?

bean
April 09, 2009, 04:30 PM
only one way to find out.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 04:37 PM
but you risk the wrath of her ex-husband, who is none other than paindecarne

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 04:40 PM
Damn I am on the new Toy story movie :wtf

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 04:42 PM
Can you give us any hints to the name of the new toy?

bean
April 09, 2009, 04:42 PM
if I remember correctly, pat didn't treat her right.

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 04:44 PM
Can you give us any hints to the name of the new toy?

Well buddy... you will know when it is out ;)

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 04:53 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/toez.gif

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 04:57 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/34nmd8g-1.gif

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 09, 2009, 05:04 PM
lol this is the worst week ever for the naruto spoiler threads, people spamming it and no mods in sight. I feel like going emo just like strider because of this. :notrust

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 06:49 PM
And Nat lands the ban HAMMER :XD... or the REPORT HAMMER :)

I never seem this before in HangoutMania...:XD

*my brain is melting by the looks of it*

How you doing Nat ????

*and Nat throws them both of the ring ... HOW INCREDIBLE ....*

sorry... had to add that :XD

Strider's♥Death
April 09, 2009, 06:51 PM
@TiDhA
Dude ur hating again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA64WS9s7j0)?lol AND ur typing up some very inappropriate posts. TiDhA, TiDhA, TiDhA what em I gonna do with u tsk tsk tsk.

nat
April 09, 2009, 06:51 PM
I'm good thanks, very happily contemplating the thought of reporting someone....

Though I'm a bit hungry...and your self Asus?

See strider what he says about me? there must be something I've done or he feels to merit that kind of response.

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 06:54 PM
Just ate some hot dogs...^_^... and I am trying to study a little about calculus... test on monday T_T

any plans for friday and weekend ????

nat
April 09, 2009, 06:56 PM
don't know yet....have to call friends and see what they're doing...
prolly I'll study though, this time of the year you gotta stuy...>.>

Strider's♥Death
April 09, 2009, 06:57 PM
@nat
Hey, I hear ya nat. There are lines. Some lines u do wanna cross, like the badass line (crossed it :) ) the pwnage line (crossed it :) ) or the God line (crossed it numerous of times lol). But there are lines u don't cross like the gay line (TiDhA has been there and back many times :eyeroll) and the w.e line TiDhA just crossed today.

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 06:59 PM
The only thing is... I wouldn't have to study now if I studied ... a month ago :notrust :darn:darn:darn:darn:darn :tem :D *WUSSSA!!!*

nat
April 09, 2009, 07:06 PM
thanks strider! happy for your support...and true, you are badass, divine and uber pwnage :D

|Asus, the global dilemma of students :) i wouldn't be in this mess if I prepared before too...

Strider's♥Death
April 09, 2009, 07:11 PM
I'm in America. Will you treat me?

To some student loans, that is...
To pay off some student loans or to get some? lol Either way , thats a lot of dinero, good luck with that bro. And if u already got student loans, make sure u pay them cus those things can analy and oraly raper u in the future.

Dude where you at? If your treating to alcohol I'll be there :p. I go where the booze is free.
Even if it's a mexican bar?

buy me the ticket n ill be right there
Pricey lol
[hr]

thanks strider! happy for your support...and true, you are badass, divine and uber pwnage :D

Awwwwwwww chucks *kicks the dirt*:kblush ur making meh blush. :eyeroll

Asusp3v4x
April 09, 2009, 07:13 PM
well, Unlike Blai I can't focus in the issue... and to make things worse... I spent last year at home doing nothing... *T_T good ol' days...T_T* so now... even getting up from bed is like a World war to me :XD....T_T

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 07:16 PM
woah.. did I just notice Nat telling TDA off?? DAMN GURL!

nat
April 09, 2009, 07:23 PM
hey flash, what's up?

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 07:24 PM
lol are you serious?

I saw the posts, they went too far.. But really?
You starting to not like TDA? :o

nat
April 09, 2009, 07:31 PM
well it's not about liking or not...

We are buddies an all....but some lines can't be crossed.

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 07:39 PM
I'll have your back Natalie. It's quite the shame how far people can go.

predsfan
April 09, 2009, 08:15 PM
yeah but football is > hockey

How dare none of the, what appear to be many, Canadians in this thread correct him. It's a well known fact that hockey is the most awesome sport in the galaxy. I like soccer and all (yes I said soccer, so fu), but it doesn't compare to hockey.

Fortisdiablos
April 09, 2009, 08:27 PM
I like both.

Go Flyers!

To pay off some student loans or to get some? lol Either way , thats a lot of dinero, good luck with that bro. And if u already got student loans, make sure u pay them cus those things can analy and oraly raper u in the future.

Nah, I have loans to pay off, and I'm not even done taking out loans....

Why does education have to be so damn expensive?

Baron Hugenstein
April 09, 2009, 08:39 PM
How dare none of the, what appear to be many, Canadians in this thread correct him. It's a well known fact that hockey is the most awesome sport in the galaxy. I like soccer and all (yes I said soccer, so fu), but it doesn't compare to hockey.
Ehh....That is debatable, Football/soccer is better than Hockey, IMO

worm34
April 09, 2009, 09:20 PM
Hey everyone, I finally got back from my tennis district tournament where I blew it and lost 1st round...Did I sure lose my temper. Oh well, I guess I need to relax, move forward, and practice harder. What have I missed?

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 09:59 PM
As much as I love watching and playing hockey. Soccer is the king of all sports - "World Cup"

predsfan
April 09, 2009, 10:16 PM
Lies, all lies :p. I love soccer, much more than I used too as it has moved into my number 2 favorite sport over baseball. I get pumped for any U.S. vs. Mexico game.

Actually, I will watch almost any sport (yes that includes bowling), but I absolutely love hockey. Right now is the most exciting time of the year. Stanley Cup playoffs right around the corner.

Ehh, its all a matter of opinion though.

iThePirate
April 09, 2009, 10:40 PM
*looks at bean* Oh noes who would have thought that man would appear? :o

But as just as planned. Soon soon our goals will be achieved, and when they are , everything will be as they should. :amuse

BTW Arsenal suck and so do Liverpool.
i agree with the statement on liverpool but the arsenal one is very wrong indeed :noworry

Ehh....That is debatable, Football/soccer is better than Hockey, IMO

As much as I love watching and playing hockey. Soccer is the king of all sports - "World Cup"

Lies, all lies :p. I love soccer, much more than I used too as it has moved into my number 2 favorite sport over baseball. I get pumped for any U.S. vs. Mexico game.

Actually, I will watch almost any sport (yes that includes bowling), but I absolutely love hockey. Right now is the most exciting time of the year. Stanley Cup playoffs right around the corner.

Ehh, its all a matter of opinion though.

hockey is awesome, sweden ftw n all but

FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP CALLING IT SOCCER!
:guns :mad :fishslap :laser

blasphemous fuckers..
[hr]
3k :nuts no spam neither :p

bean
April 09, 2009, 11:14 PM
hey nat, didn't mean to offend. I thought we were just having fun. Let me know if you want anything deleted.

nat
April 09, 2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks bean, I appreciate it....
I already sent a pm to tda...

Strider's♥Death
April 09, 2009, 11:28 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww:wtf Group hugz
[hr]

I like both.

Go Flyers!

Nah, I have loans to pay off, and I'm not even done taking out loans....

Why does education have to be so damn expensive?

:shifty Those damn teachers demand too much money thats why and also those extra curricular activities require money like SOCCER< Cus thats another way we say it in America.(cus of all that American Football thing)

Oh yeah America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-mHJCdkBMo), if ur counrty is in trouble or theres terror we will come and help, though we dont promise a clean finish.

The Flash
April 09, 2009, 11:56 PM
hey nat, didn't mean to offend. I thought we were just having fun. Let me know if you want anything deleted.

Bean is a classy guy

predsfan
April 10, 2009, 03:31 AM
FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP CALLING IT SOCCER!
:guns :mad :fishslap :laser

blasphemous fuckers..

I will call it soccer as long as I live in America. As a matter of fact, I will call it soccre no matter whgere I live :p.

P.S. I'm a little bit drun,k. And by a little bitg, I means alotr ab irt ;).

The Flash
April 10, 2009, 11:34 AM
If i say football in North America -- they would have confused me for saying American Football, which is not the samething.

bean
April 10, 2009, 11:47 AM
I saw sugar and observe and report yesterday. I recommend both.

Fortisdiablos
April 10, 2009, 11:52 AM
Observe and Report is the Seth Rogen movie, right?

And is Sugar that baseball movie?

The Flash
April 10, 2009, 11:53 AM
lol those movies look funny.

I think pineapple express is one of the funniest movies ever made.

bean
April 10, 2009, 01:23 PM
Observe and Report is the Seth Rogen movie, right?

And is Sugar that baseball movie?
yes and yes.

Lelo
April 10, 2009, 03:26 PM
ROFL, ur hilarious iThePirate. Try living in the states where everybody calls it soccer. I tried calling it football here around my buds but they keep thinking I'm talking about the NFL, so I gave up

Baron Hugenstein
April 10, 2009, 03:32 PM
No matter what name it is, it will always be an awesome sport(GO Barcalona).......
I know what you mean Lelo, here in Montreal, they also call it Soccer, and it was somewhat weird to keep hearing it when I always knew it as Football

warbandit66
April 10, 2009, 06:15 PM
I personally think that the Americans should call their sport soccer and call what actually is football, football.

iThePirate
April 10, 2009, 07:24 PM
hell yeah th besya drunk is drunk and i just wanna say that most bitches are hoes haha

steal my booze aghain n ill kill ya ....
[hr]

I personally think that the Americans should call their sport soccer and call what actually is football, football.
im too drunk to understrand but i guess you mean that football is football and american football should be called soccer, if thats the case i agree if not fuck off

blai
April 10, 2009, 07:54 PM
ippy, guess what?

SOCCER
SOCCER
SOCCER
SOCCER
SOCCER
SOCCER

worm34
April 10, 2009, 11:56 PM
YEAH, THE ANAHEIM DUCKS (NHL) ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! This just made my day. So what's up who ever is on?

blai
April 11, 2009, 05:24 AM
Hai hai wormie! Hmm, i'm not a big fan of the NHL but I've always had a thing for Phoenix Coyotes... Not following the NHL s that much any more though.

Fortisdiablos
April 11, 2009, 12:19 PM
Hey, why did my post get deleted. I was just showing how to say football/soccer in my native tongue.

كرة القدم

Lelo
April 11, 2009, 06:00 PM
I was born in Lebanon but I dont know how to read/write arabic, and it's way too hard to even learn. I can speak it though

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 09:22 AM
where was the report then?

iThePirate
April 12, 2009, 11:36 AM
i got a warning >_>;;

no more cussin' for me. :scry

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 11:40 AM
haha was it because of your swearing? But what you said is the truth, its retarded to call football soccer.

iThePirate
April 12, 2009, 11:55 AM
haha was it because of your swearing? But what you said is the truth, its retarded to call football soccer.
yeah, given the amount of f words n c words i use its actually surprising that this was the first warning i got cause of bad language. :D

i think ive racked up almost 20 warnings now since i started bein active here still havnt been banned, well, i am a drunken demigod so that might have something to do with it. :headbang

nat
April 12, 2009, 12:08 PM
are you asking me, tda?
I was supposed to give you time to go online, see even your friend bean deleted some stuff.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 12:48 PM
there's no need to delete the pics. :(

nat
April 12, 2009, 12:49 PM
but at least delete/change the text, because it refers to me and honestly it's disgusting.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 12:50 PM
but I did. :(

nat
April 12, 2009, 12:53 PM
I'll go check

OK...Done...
Guess I'll delete my warning too...

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 12:56 PM
What warning? :headscratch

nat
April 12, 2009, 12:57 PM
you know, the post thingies in which I scream bloody murder

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 12:58 PM
oh those, you didn't have to be so melodramatic. :darn

nat
April 12, 2009, 01:01 PM
They seemed very out of place, made me look crazy and screaming for nothing.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 01:03 PM
*Walks in... looks around... takes off his GOGO dance cloths... and do the YMCA... *

*yeah... just dropped by to do that ... :)*

nat
April 12, 2009, 01:04 PM
strange....things in the air

oh BTW

HAPPY EASTER!

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 01:05 PM
I like my new set.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 01:06 PM
HAPPY EASTER NAT!!!!! TDA!!!! :)

now continue your talking please... ^_^

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 01:08 PM
Easter? fuck its Easter! Shit *goes to buy an easter egg*

Forever_Melody
April 12, 2009, 01:09 PM
I have like 10 chocolate pastries waiting in the fridge, but sadly, I'm out of milk.... :scry

nat
April 12, 2009, 01:10 PM
like your new set too tda..

Mimi...I'm gonna raid your house, I finished my chocolate yesterday. I even had cheesecake...very random

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 01:14 PM
I feel like eating cookies.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 01:15 PM
I didn't get any eggs... :) ... no really ... I didn't get any eggs -_-

so... I was out for a couple of days... what happened in your lifes people above me ????

HAPPY EASTER MELODY!!!!

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 01:17 PM
I had a busy day on friday, I also didn't get any eggs, I think I let all the kids have them. :crying

Forever_Melody
April 12, 2009, 01:17 PM
Happy Easter Asus! :cheerbunny:hbunny

I got an egg, but it was cooked and in an omelet :oh

Only reason I have so much chocolate is because yesterday, me and my family went to lots of pastries and bought stuff lol :XD

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2009, 01:24 PM
Happy Easter everybody:)

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 01:28 PM
Yesterday I was like 80 Km from here... visiting my friends...

it was fun and... traumatizing at the same time ... -_-

although one more person said I should create a book about my life :XD...

HAPPY EASTER SARRY!!!!

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 01:37 PM
Asus never has an avi.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 01:47 PM
true ... true...

by the way... your sig and Avatar are very good TDA ...

Why sasuke man ????

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 01:49 PM
Why not Sasuke?

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 01:55 PM
really... I don't see why not ^_^... personally I love the way kishi have developed his character ...

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 01:57 PM
Sasuke is just good on camera.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 02:01 PM
Well I really like the character...

by the way , was reading the hangout thread (Naruto) and I must say that people are losing their brains faster than I thought :XD

so... any plans for today TDA ????

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 02:04 PM
err no my day has pretty much finished, just doing or suppose to be studying. But its 8 pm here now.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 02:08 PM
well still 4 hours to go... you can still pull something...

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 02:19 PM
Has anyone noticed a lot of new Naruto members joining who come from other forums like onemanga and start talking crap?

blai
April 12, 2009, 02:28 PM
my fingers feel heavy when i'm writing now :(

nat
April 12, 2009, 02:33 PM
TDA...lol so true, sometimes it's funny other time you wanna kill someone.

Blai...you drunk?

blai
April 12, 2009, 02:40 PM
No i'm underage nat, but my fingers are like heavy! We just ad a bbq and took some shots but nothing big really... it was worse last friday / saturday... I'm wporking on my powerpoint now, it's gonna be brilliant ! woho

Yup tda i know, i've noticed that mainly on the naruto forums, i'm not rwriting but i'm reading them :)

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2009, 02:41 PM
btw nat I never added you on MSN, if I did I would actually chat not just add people for the sake of it.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 02:49 PM
hey... I came from Onemanga....:darn

:mad what is the problem?????

*here comes TDA...*

nat
April 12, 2009, 02:53 PM
I started from MH then expanded to NF, one manga, manga share, and manga revolution plus other forums I don't remember....But MH is still my virtual home :D

Blai...lol being underage never stops from drinking...oops...I mean right, have fun with powerpoint.

guess TDA doesn't like me anymore :(

The Flash
April 12, 2009, 03:00 PM
Hey nat :) I still like you :p

lol - tda is just playing with you. He is the joker after all. lol. Sup TDA?

nat
April 12, 2009, 03:02 PM
:D thanks flash, btw Happy Easter!

blai
April 12, 2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah i'm sooo working on my powerpoint now, drinking soda....
and playing css! wohoho

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 04:05 PM
is that Counter Source Blai ????

People above me should know that I fixed my power supply cable ^_^

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2009, 04:40 PM
Aaa, long time since i played CS...
But I played the original version mostly, not the new ones....

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 04:53 PM
Hey Sarry, willing to play CS one of these days ???

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2009, 04:59 PM
If i can i will, long live the days of the killing with the knives....:kukuku

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 05:33 PM
I use to be very good in CS... today I suck hard...:XD

and knifes... well...I sucked always in knife combat

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2009, 06:28 PM
haha, yes :D

Newbies are funny, especially when they don't know what the hell they are talking about.........but the funnier part is that the Naruto section has these newbies...not any other section

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 06:37 PM
to be true with you... I am really getting tired of discussing certain things :XD...

right now some guys are discussing a certain theory... but they are completely going to each other throats :XD...

in the hangout thread I mean...

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2009, 07:06 PM
I know, I was looking at the posts, and haha it is entertainment at its best.

I remember a joke made by one member(can't remember who though) here:
There should be a thread where two newbies fight and the rest watch.....but it is a far away dream

Matthew
April 12, 2009, 07:21 PM
Kinda late but happy easter everyone.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 07:24 PM
Happy easter Matthew...

hey Sarry... let's create the newbie discussion thread...:XD... I bet we can make it become as famous as Wrestlemania :XD

Matthew
April 12, 2009, 07:25 PM
*makes a pot of coffee - All-nighter here we go! Second Last exam. 8:30 am*

For those who have exams coming up. Good luck and God Bless. Catch you guys later.

Ciao

nat
April 12, 2009, 07:56 PM
Good luck Matt.
Totally understand you...Still in the final chaos too, have 2 to finish.

Edit: The Naruto hangout is becoming a war zone :D, I've noticed that girls who joined this year are a bit more aggressive. example some new chick in the romance threads, and another in the hangout. could be a statistic number since we get 5 new active girl members for every 100 guys :D.

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2009, 08:09 PM
Yes Asus....It shall be named the Newbies Fights, for all and for one.....
And as an added surprise, there might be a triple fight, and each fighter is from each warring fanclub.

Good Luck Matt, and happy Easter.

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 08:10 PM
Well, I so much want to go back and read all chapters of Naruto and rethink some stuff... but I got a calculus test in 10 hours so...-_-

really... 100 to 5... wow... that is so much ... weird...^_^...

* I am lying... I am quite used to be in a place with hundreds of guys and couple of girls -_- hooray for Physics ^_^ *

I got a test coming up :darn

@sarry

yeah Sarry, :XD we should name that in that way...
it will be Rookie land for the new comers... where they will learn the harsh world of MH...
llike a Newbie Academy ^_^

nat
April 12, 2009, 08:15 PM
MH is not harsh, compared to NF and other places it's like an elitist world where everyone obeys the rules, and respectful > an Utopia of some sorts.

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2009, 08:22 PM
Ya, but we need a disguise, so the name shall be:
"MH academy, by members to members"

To avoid any suspicions

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 08:24 PM
No don't get me wrong Nat... I just wanted to make that feeling of wilderness to this place... ^_^

so... what are you doing ????

@sarry

yeah we need to keep this low... >>...<<... so the others won't find out about it

Forever_Melody
April 12, 2009, 08:27 PM
Well spam seems to be pretty active today...

Must be all the chocolate in everyone's system >_>

nat
April 12, 2009, 08:27 PM
like always studying...I Only go online when I have exams or other things to do.

you?

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2009, 08:33 PM
@ Asus:

*whispering: Ya, but we need a final boss to give graduations, I nominate either Bean or TDA....someone to scare them

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 08:33 PM
Trying to study...

* not succeding must say u_ú*

And watching Korgoth...:XD...

(well Melody... at least we have you and the other mods to control the Spam right ????)

@sarry

No... we must corrupt one the mods to join our side... ^_^ they will never know n_n

Forever_Melody
April 12, 2009, 08:36 PM
Depends what section you guys wanna corrupt guys >.>

And I'm technically supposed to be doing homework as well, but today's holiday soooo I'm not really motivated >.>

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 08:38 PM
Hmmm

what you are talking about... corruption ...^_^...

how come someone not be motivated in the day before tomorrow ....

Forever_Melody
April 12, 2009, 08:43 PM
"Why do today what you can do tomorrow?" is my favorite line...lol :XD

Nah I'm doing studying, the actual projects/work I'll do tomorrow probably.

And by "corruption" I probably mean "winning them to your side" :oh

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 08:48 PM
Well my favorite line should be

" Freedom falls far from the nuts "

:XD...

so What is the work Emilie ????

Don't worry... I know we can find 1 or 2 mods to join our cause ^_^

Forever_Melody
April 12, 2009, 08:57 PM
I have a few, a Biology project, a C++ assignment, an English literary essay and a Psychology paper.

What is your cause anyways?

Asusp3v4x
April 12, 2009, 09:01 PM
We just wanted to create a Newbies discussion thread...^_^

*speaking of C++... oh no... I have to deliver my program in a week NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!*

Forever_Melody
April 12, 2009, 09:07 PM
I have 2 weeks for my assignment, but I'll finish it tomorrow so I can skip the labs for 2 weeks lol >.>

And what do you mean a Newbies thread? Isn't there already an introductions thread?