PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 245 Discussions [Bleach]

Dragonzair
September 21, 2006, 08:19 AM
Get the yummies on the tummies over here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8890.0)!
-------------------------

…It’s over.

And it is!

Chad defeats Demoura, while Ishida lets IceRinger live. But only so that he can tell Aizen that a Quincy had come for him. What they didn't know, however, was that the structures in there were designed so that if the guards fall, so would the walls.

As they escape, IceRinger tells Ishida that Aizen fears no one, and rambles on till the whole building collapses. After awhile the three escapes (in a comical way XD), and continue their way to where Aizen is.

They all comment on how Hueco Mundo looks empty, and according to Ichigo, a lonely looking place.

They see a huge white building, which they presume to be Las Noches. They all enter the place, knowing that that coul be the only place where Hime is held captive.

The scene then changes to people talking. We then see ten people gathered at the table, facing none other than Aizen, and his two accomplices from Soul Society. The ten, as we soon find out, are all the Espadas gathered together, as to what Aizen says, a tea party. No joke here, folks. You heard right. Aizen's being bad assed again.

Now isn't that an awesome spread? Colourers! GO FOR IT! :nuts Not to mention, we finally get a closeup of a few of them, minus one, who's head is blocked by some hottie one of the Espadas. We also find out, Wonderwice isn't one.

And that, is the end of the chapter.

What is Aizen planning now? Is he thinking of sending out more team to greet Ichigo and co.? Or will we zip back to Earth, and find out what's going on with Tatsuki and the rest?

Predict away!

mangadictus
September 21, 2006, 09:52 AM
I say those 3 will get into another small fight again because they ended at the 22nd post which is quite far away from the throne room as mentioned by one of the Espadas. Also, we get to see Aizen make some tea. Hopefully we get a glimpse of Tatsuki's training with Uruhara, or Yuroichi, training her on Shunpo to be the next Yuroichi. :DDD *please KT, puhlease....*

bax
September 21, 2006, 04:11 PM
I would say in the next chapter, new oponents will get head to head with the trio. Perhaps maybe the number between #11 to #15 again. And maybe we'll get a glimpse on what is happening on Earth.

But the most probable thing that's going to happened, we'll see scenes in SS. They must be alerted by now about the action of the Ichigo disobeying SS orders to not go into HM. Perhaps SS will set an emergency backup team into HM. I bet Kenpachi is a good bet...

Urazz
September 21, 2006, 04:39 PM
I would say in the next chapter, new oponents will get head to head with the trio. Perhaps maybe the number between #11 to #15 again. And maybe we'll get a glimpse on what is happening on Earth.

But the most probable thing that's going to happened, we'll see scenes in SS. They must be alerted by now about the action of the Ichigo disobeying SS orders to not go into HM. Perhaps SS will set an emergency backup team into HM. I bet Kenpachi is a good bet...

That or they will do nothing and if Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, and Orohime come back alive they will be considered enemies of SS. Yamamoto seems too set in his ways and small minded to think anything else I think.

zetsuie
September 21, 2006, 06:09 PM
yeah i think another fight will happen but did anybody notice that that place looks like a nuclear power plant or am i just going crazy

gans88
September 21, 2006, 07:14 PM
I'm really on ends on whats gonna happen to the trio. Seems like Aizen doesn't want to deal with them yet, so he and the other arrancars are gonna probably drink tea and watch them fight the lower arrancars in hueco mendo. Then grimjaww will be like let me go kick there asses and then he'll get there quick and face off with ichigo while aizen watches in somewhat interest and the othe arrancars watch to see grimjaww kick ichigos ass. But when they fight it seems to be a draw which suprises the arrancars but depresses Aizen. Then ichigo is about to get owned again, and then someone like ryuken, isshin, urahara, yourichi appear and then aizen sees this and orders the other arrankar that play time has begun. It'd be cool if it happened like that cuz I really really wanna see a fight or even a convo between the elite people on the good side and the elite people on the bad side. It'd be cool if yamamoto could somehow face Aizen but at this point it'd be too early for that considering he is one of the strongest dudes out there.

graphic_content
September 21, 2006, 11:56 PM
Chapter 245: A Dark Light Reveals All! - Seeing that Grimmjow doesnt seem like the patient type - nor the type to be shy with his thoughts; I think that as soon as Aizen makes mention of Ichigo - he will demand to be the one to dispose of him. Aizen wanting to sample Ichigo's power firsthand gives Grimmjow the 'green-light'. At which time, Ichigo's Team comes to another opening - however, darker than the first and the only person they can see is Grimmjow in the distance - Ichigo then tells Chad, and Ishida that its 'his turn' - he pulls out his mask - followed by a shocked Chad and Ishida wondering what 'that' is - Ichigo and Grimmjow proceed in their usual manner and just when Ichigo thinks he has the upper hand - bam! - ALL THE LIGHTS IN THE PLACE GO ON! - and Ichigo and company find themselves surrounded by Aizen, Gin, Tousen and the remaining Espada - Ichigo looks up @ Aizen - who smiles very sinisterly - and compliments Ichigo on hows he grown. chapter end.

***and then outta nowhere, Hanatarou shows up - 'dressed in black' and beats the crap outta Chad and Ishida***

that last little part was a joke, if you wouldn't mind indulging me. :grin

zetsuie
September 22, 2006, 04:58 PM
Chapter 245: A Dark Light Reveals All! - Seeing that Grimmjow doesnt seem like the patient type - nor the type to be shy with his thoughts; I think that as soon as Aizen makes mention of Ichigo - he will demand to be the one to dispose of him. Aizen wanting to sample Ichigo's power firsthand gives Grimmjow the 'green-light'. At which time, Ichigo's Team comes to another opening - however, darker than the first and the only person they can see is Grimmjow in the distance - Ichigo then tells Chad, and Ishida that its 'his turn' - he pulls out his mask - followed by a shocked Chad and Ishida wondering what 'that' is - Ichigo and Grimmjow proceed in their usual manner and just when Ichigo thinks he has the upper hand - bam! - ALL THE LIGHTS IN THE PLACE GO ON! - and Ichigo and company find themselves surrounded by Aizen, Gin, Tousen and the remaining Espada - Ichigo looks up @ Aizen - who smiles very sinisterly - and compliments Ichigo on hows he grown. chapter end.

***and then outta nowhere, Hanatarou shows up - 'dressed in black' and beats the crap outta Chad and Ishida***

that last little part was a joke, if you wouldn't mind indulging me. :grin
most of it sounds plausible except that i think grimmjaw will appear at the end to fight ichigo and then in 246 ichigo fights grimmjaw

Ian
September 22, 2006, 11:56 PM
i don't think much of anything will happen in the next chapter, going on how the manga has gone so far, we will probably see a bunch of what is going on in other places with something about to happen with the trio.

I'm interested in a convo between iryuu and isshin, cause you know they gonna spread some knowledge, not to mention if sandal-hat got in on that convo too.

animerawkz
September 23, 2006, 12:16 AM
hmm.. for the next chapter. it would most probably be foused more on SS and in the real world.. because for now, the trio are done with the part 1 of fighting in HM.. surely kubo would reveal to us the situation in SS and in the Real world.. wads more, we are not yet aware of the situation in SS upon hearing the news that Ishida, Chad and Ichigo are in HM with Urahara's help.

surely at least a captain would have a conversation wif Urahara rite? if not, it would probably be the dads and Urahara in conversation.

but all these while, im realli wondering.. where has Yoruchi gone to? she may turn up in the next chapter too!

Snake1786
September 23, 2006, 05:25 PM
Well in the next chapter we might see Inoue in her prison beacuse she is feeling the reitsu of ichigo. Then we might see a new guy who crosses the way of our heroes.I know it sounds bad and so on but its what can happen at most in one chapter.

Urazz
September 23, 2006, 06:21 PM
I wonder, will Orohime just stay put waiting to be rescued or will she try to break out and meet up with the rescue party. It would be a big difference than the SS arc.

gans88
September 23, 2006, 08:08 PM
I wonder, will Orohime just stay put waiting to be rescued or will she try to break out and meet up with the rescue party. It would be a big difference than the SS arc.

that would be insane. You see ichigo fighting arrancars near the place where orihime is sanctioned. Then suddenly the wall explodes and orihime jumps out and starts kicking arrancar ass. lol. Unlikely but would be total ownage.

bax
September 24, 2006, 07:49 AM
that would be insane. You see ichigo fighting arrancars near the place where orihime is sanctioned. Then suddenly the wall explodes and orihime jumps out and starts kicking arrancar ass. lol. Unlikely but would be total ownage.

Very unlikely. You see, Aizen won't keep oe of his prize near the place where the enemies can bust in and snatch her.

I'm interested in a convo between iryuu and isshin, cause you know they gonna spread some knowledge, not to mention if sandal-hat got in on that convo too.

This prediction might come true. It's too long since we saw Isshin talked to Urahara. Maybe in the next chapter, Kubo wants to shed some light on this relationship.

Urazz
September 24, 2006, 06:51 PM
Very unlikely. You see, Aizen won't keep oe of his prize near the place where the enemies can bust in and snatch her.

Unless he is arrogant enough to toy around with Ichigo and let him get pretty deep inside his fortress before he sends an ambush strong enough to take them down.

But I never really see this as a real likely scenario.

kazekage_shinagami
September 25, 2006, 07:02 AM
I predict that grim will want to attack as soon as he sees Ichigo. Aizen will stop him (while making tea), and send 2 of the weaker Espada that we haven't been introduced to properly yet. there will be some talk and then a fight.

erieru
September 25, 2006, 08:00 PM
well, let's see, IMO Orihime will battle with them, I like that idea, if you think about it, I don't think she was scared from Ulquiora (and she knows how strong he is) but she was ready to fight him regardless, the thought of her friends being killed stopped her, so I think she will definetly surprise us all.
As for the next chapter, the facts that: Aizen said he will have some tea, the Trio is pretty far away (considering the scale of the building they mentioned and the distance that they had between them and the building), tells me that we will not see much of Hueco Mundo action in the next chapter, rather a following on either Urahara and his activities or the plan of the super cool dads on how to aid their 'think are powerful' kids.
I am extremely curious as of how Isshin "lost" his powers ( I am saying he lost them because of Iryuu's words when he saw him) and if Ichigo's leak of spiritual power had anything to do with his coming back.
But going back to predictions, I know this three will have some reinforcements at some point, exactly when they are about to be powned by the espada, and I really (reaaaaaalllyyyyy) hope is Isshin, Iryuu and Urahara, that would be total sweetness. But I don't think they will go to face the espada 100% but more to just extract the 4 of them (yes, they will take Orihime too) and also show us some of their powers, a little tease to what's coming in the winter war.
And that's it for now. Let's see how wrong in a couple of days :)

Urazz
September 26, 2006, 06:13 AM
well, let's see, IMO Orihime will battle with them, I like that idea, if you think about it, I don't think she was scared from Ulquiora (and she knows how strong he is) but she was ready to fight him regardless, the thought of her friends being killed stopped her, so I think she will definetly surprise us all.

I figured Orihime would fight as well. She did have some training with Rukia so maybe she managed to make her attacks with Tsubaki strong enough to do damage to the espada. That or make Tsubaki strong enough that he'll stop being injured or destroyed.

erieru
September 26, 2006, 05:19 PM
why are there so little prediction here vs naruto prediction thread?

Naruto has a larger fan base than Bleach.

yes, I kinda figure that one out, but still, this is pathetic. oh well... can't really say much, I also predict a lot more on the naruto side :p

lexx
September 26, 2006, 07:50 PM
why are there so little prediction here vs naruto prediction thread?

Naruto has a larger fan base than Bleach.

Dark Drakir
September 27, 2006, 06:10 AM
http://www.rawmanga.com/

venicia777
September 27, 2006, 09:11 AM

what does that have to do with this thread? advertising- eh!!!

anyways, this chapter should at least show us the beginning of the confrontations. i just hope this trio or whoever may come and help them later dont succeed in retrieving inoue.

bax
September 27, 2006, 09:21 AM

what does that have to do with this thread? advertising- eh!!!

That's a very very good prediction lol

Anyway, I don't think Orihime will shows up in the next chapter but I would like the surprise...

I figured Orihime would fight as well. She did have some training with Rukia so maybe she managed to make her attacks with Tsubaki strong enough to do damage to the espada. That or make Tsubaki strong enough that he'll stop being injured or destroyed.

Yes, Orihime will fight but not straight off the bat... Somehow it'll make this arc less dramatic. I wanna see orihime fights for Arrancar first, then Rukia saves her, and then we'll know why she did that... Crying and Ichigo got really pissed off when he heard that..

gans88
September 27, 2006, 08:12 PM
As for the next chapter, the facts that: Aizen said he will have some tea, the Trio is pretty far away (considering the scale of the building they mentioned and the distance that they had between them and the building), tells me that we will not see much of Hueco Mundo action in the next chapter, rather a following on either Urahara and his activities or the plan of the super cool dads on how to aid their 'think are powerful' kids.
I am extremely curious as of how Isshin "lost" his powers ( I am saying he lost them because of Iryuu's words when he saw him) and if Ichigo's leak of spiritual power had anything to do with his coming back.
But going back to predictions, I know this three will have some reinforcements at some point, exactly when they are about to be powned by the espada, and I really (reaaaaaalllyyyyy) hope is Isshin, Iryuu and Urahara, that would be total sweetness. But I don't think they will go to face the espada 100% but more to just extract the 4 of them (yes, they will take Orihime too) and also show us some of their powers, a little tease to what's coming in the winter war.
And that's it for now. Let's see how wrong in a couple of days :)

I don't see how they're gonna escape unless both the vaizards and dads and urahara enter HM. Cuz I doubt vaizards alone could hold back arrancars + 3 captains and I doubt urahara and 2 dads could handle arrancars + 3 captains. So I think its gonna have to be a joint effort. They're gonna need the vaizards to hold back the arrancars and the dads and urahara to hold back the 3 captains. Thats the only way an escape is possible in my opinion. The only other way they gonna be able to escape is if ichigo bankai grants him even greater speed. But the one that makes most sense is that aizen is gonna let them go. Its only right thing that a calm and collected evil dude would do in such a situation. lol. but ye at this point things seem really grim.

moridin
September 28, 2006, 09:15 AM
Bleach 245 raw

http://www.sendspace.com/file/djb7fm
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHCGNJJ2

bax
September 28, 2006, 09:19 AM
Bleach 245 raw

http://www.sendspace.com/file/djb7fm

Thanx but why it is not on the announcement yet????

kazekage_shinagami
September 28, 2006, 09:20 AM
We Luv you Moridin!!! :smile-big

moridin
September 28, 2006, 09:21 AM
Thanx but why it is not on the announcement yet????

because its only just come out?

mirrored it as well

Urazz
September 28, 2006, 04:24 PM
After reading it does anyone think that Ichigo's hollow will be stronger or Ichigo himself will be stronger in vaizard form?

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 04:30 PM
Ichigo's hollow will defenitive be stronger because of all the spirit power that is in the air the same as Ishida

Urazz
September 28, 2006, 06:36 PM
Ichigo's hollow will defenitive be stronger because of all the spirit power that is in the air the same as Ishida

Well, I should've clarified that better. Will Ichigo's hollow get strong enough to take control?

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 06:38 PM
Well, I should've clarified that better. Will Ichigo's hollow get strong enough to take control?

maybe yes, maybe not....but I think this is the perfect time for Ichigo to totally control his hollow and use the power at he's will

poopoomaru
September 28, 2006, 07:32 PM
Hmmm it seems that from this chapter that the difference in power between Aizen and grimmjaw is about the same as Yamato and Nanao, to be completely idle and then just immediately slam summon down onto their knees with just the pressure of your spirit power is quite a feat , especially considering that Grimmjaw unreleased is above a mid captain level ( comparison from his fight with Ichigo)

mangadictus
September 29, 2006, 07:30 AM
Nice chapter! Kinda like the idea of Yama-jii VS Aizen. Reiatsu Galore!

Sharma
September 30, 2006, 12:53 PM
Im starting to question how people can say Aizen isn't something more than just Shinigami now.

We have obvious evidence he is more than that, he brought Grimmjow to his knees merely by exerting his Reiatsu, I refuse to believe a Shinigami who's mastered all aspects and has hit the reiatsu cap can do that to him.

bax
September 30, 2006, 01:00 PM
We have obvious evidence he is more than that, he brought Grimmjow to his knees merely by exerting his Reiatsu, I refuse to believe a Shinigami who's mastered all aspects and has hit the reiatsu cap can do that to him.

Firstly, the main point here is that the Hyougoku is not matured yet. So why Aizen wants to use an immature thing if he has all the time he can get to wait for that thing to mature.

Secondly, we don't know what is the limit of a Shinigami. It may varies depends on talents and trainings. I'll put it in numbers so you can understand more. If Grimmjaw (an Arranacar) power limit is 100, Aizen's Shinigami power may be around 150 or more. So, as a Shinigami, Aizen somehow has bypass an Arrancar. That maybe his limit. By using the Hyougoku (becoming a Vaizard), he may double up his limit to 300, far above Grimmjaw's 100.

gans88
September 30, 2006, 02:39 PM
Firstly, the main point here is that the Hyougoku is not matured yet. So why Aizen wants to use an immature thing if he has all the time he can get to wait for that thing to mature.

Secondly, we don't know what is the limit of a Shinigami. It may varies depends on talents and trainings. I'll put it in numbers so you can understand more. If Grimmjaw (an Arranacar) power limit is 100, Aizen's Shinigami power may be around 150 or more. So, as a Shinigami, Aizen somehow has bypass an Arrancar. That maybe his limit. By using the Hyougoku (becoming a Vaizard), he may double up his limit to 300, far above Grimmjaw's 100.

I thought a vaizard and arrancar had no limit which is why aizen is trying to become one. And Aizen is at the limit of shinigami in terms of kidou, shunpo, physical combat ability and release. But there is no limit to ones reaistu whether as a shinigami, hollow, arrancar or vaizard. So I don't think he's out to get more reaistu, he's just trying to get better at kidou, shunpo etc so he can defeat the soul king. I think. lol. And Aizen is at definately at the limit of a shinigami in terms of ability. But I wouldn't be suprised if yamamato was at the limit of shinigami ability also considering he wasn't to suprised by what aizen was saying. I'd also presume yourichi is at the max of shunpo and urahara is probably near the max of shinigami ability most likely or passed it considering he made the hougakyo and probably turned himself into a vaizard but thats up to debate. Eithere way, when aizen becomes a vaizard he's gonna be one damn sun of a gun to beat considering he's pretty much unbeatable now.

Urazz
October 01, 2006, 06:29 AM

Grimmjow isn't at the limit of arrancar powers in my opinion while Aizen is at the shinigami limit pretty much. After all he wasn't at the limit of hollow powers (He wasn't a vast-lord.) when he was turned into a arrancar and I feel the same applies to all of the espada right now. I feel that if Grimmjow was at the hollow limit then he would've ended up stronger than Aizen.

bax
October 01, 2006, 07:25 AM
I ddn't mean to say that those numbers in my example are the limits, but more like just reference numbers only to say that we don't know at hat point a Shinigami level is at and it may varies dependng on the Shinigami.

Let me simplify, we don't know the limit of a Shinigami/Hollow. So, Aizen's limit as a Shinigami is far stronger than Grimmjaw (judging from Grimmjaw's performance until now) who is an Arrancar. In theory, it is possible that the limit of a Shinigami is higher than an Arrancar (Shinigami-Hollow hybrid). Yet again, depends on the person that is.

Narasu
October 01, 2006, 10:47 PM
It was great how Aizen silenced Grimmjaw ^_^ But yeah, at this point it's too early to judge their limits.

poopoomaru
October 02, 2006, 11:25 PM
I love how Aizen literally ask Grimmjaw to do as he is told , and then like not just a few seconds after he is like " I havent heard your answer . . . *sits him with his own reiatsu* ohh good its seems you at least understood what I wanted . . ."[br]Posted on: October 03, 2006, 12:14:12 AM_________________________________________________Once again I think it comes down to that if Ichigo manages to beat all of his Espada its still arrogant( maybe not arrogant since it is pretty true) that it will still be like nothing for him to just kill Ichigo off himself.

Urazz
October 03, 2006, 06:49 AM

Who knows maybe he can use the hougyoku again to make himself a more powerful vaizard. /shrug

bax
October 03, 2006, 07:55 AM
Who knows maybe he can use the hougyoku again to make himself a more powerful vaizard. /shrug

That is one possibility since we don't know exactly how the Hougyoku works. We only know the effect of it. I don't rule out the possibility that what you said can happens.