PDA

View Full Version : Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Koen
April 10, 2009, 10:53 AM
This is where you post the spoilers for the the next chapter and discuss away. In case you are wondering, this will comprise of Spoilers Pics, Summaries, & Discussion. When the chapter is released, it will be updated to a discussion thread.

Rules to note :

1) Please post pictures, summaries and scripts of the upcoming chapter here. Translations are also welcomed and appreciated. Please do not post babelfish/google translations. For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. Just post the Japanese text and our beloved Kirimi-chan will translate it when she has time to spare.

2) NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS.
If not, you will be shot by us!! This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

3) If you like, you can also use the spoiler tag.

That's all folks, just remember, no spamming. And read on, if you want to get 'spoiled'.

Well a spoiler thread can be made synoptic.

Take this as an example of a synoptic spoiler post (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1294290&postcount=2).

All the codes may look confusing but it's a matter of learning but a fast learning andd once you get into it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.

Before reading:
1. all * should be left out, all *** should be filled
2. alt + b adds the bold tags appear automatically

So how do we work?

Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]

Explanation: this will open a box,. *** can be filled according to what you post: spoiler script, spoiler pics, spoiler script and pics, spoiler translationg,... depending on what you post

Step 2: [*B]Verification[/B]***

Explanation:
***= three main colours red (fake), orange (pending) and green (confirmed)
fill in the second *** with the status: fake, pending or confirmed according to your colour.
[color=red]Advice: mark it pending if you don't know it ;)

Step 3: [*B]Source:[/B] ***

Explanation: *** = add the website, source where you found the spoiler. Don't you have one? or don't you want to share? leave it or use ???

Step 4: [*B]Credits:[/B] ***

Explanation: *** = credit the person who posted it. Don't you know who it is? or don't you want to share it? Leave this step or use ???

Step 5: [/fieldset]

Explanation: this well close the box, you opened with the [fieldset = ***]

The chapter is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/katekyo-hitman-reborn/chapters/238).

pandaaqueen
April 15, 2009, 05:18 AM
Source: 2ch
Credits: Industry
Verification: Confirmed
ハルは聞いた後泣いてた
スクアーロがマグロもってきた。山本ボコボコにして連れて行った
そんなこんなで修行終了して決戦の日になる

Source: BA
Credits: Ann-chan
Haru cried after hearing it all.
Squalo brought a Tuna. He takes Yamamoto with him while hitting him.
Like that, they clear the training and it becomes the day of the decisive battle.

mmlcs36
April 15, 2009, 05:34 AM
Credits: 産業さん
ハルは聞いた後泣いてた
スクアーロがマグロもってきた。山本ボコボコにして連れて行った
そんなこんなで修行終了して決戦の日になる

+

話を聞いたハル。ツナがいなくなったあと、ショックとわがままを言ってしまっていたことなど気にしてでビアンキに抱かれながら泣く
白蘭から通信。6日後お昼の12時にまみもり神社に集合。過去から来たメンバーは少なくとも全員連れてくるように言われる。
ツナ「京子ちゃんやハルも!?」
白蘭「そこに意味があるんじゃないか みんなで来ないと失格だからね」

その後スクアーロがマグロもって登場 山本ぼこられて歯抜けたりボロボロ そのまま連れて行かれる
ツナはりょうへいに殴られる 「やはり京子を巻き込んだことは許せん だが俺も男だ この一発で次に進むとする」
そして次のページではもう修行終わって決戦の日で終わり

煽り
オレたちはひとつになった
強くなった
戦いの扉が遂に開かれる

pandaaqueen
April 15, 2009, 05:48 AM
Credits: Ann-chan

話を聞いたハル。ツナがいなくなったあと、ショックとわがままを言ってしまっていたことなど気にしてでビア ンキに抱かれながら泣く
Haru hears the story from Tsuna. After he leaves, she says some selfish things because of the shock and Bianchi hugs her while she cries.
白蘭から通信。6日後お昼の12時にまみもり神社に集合。過去から来たメンバーは少なくとも全員連れてくる ように言われる。
There's some communication from Byakuran. In 6 days they will meet at noon at the Namimori Shrine. He says to at least bring all the members who came from the past.
ツナ「京子ちゃんやハルも!?」
Tsuna "Kyoko-chan and Haru as well?!"
白蘭「そこに意味があるんじゃないか みんなで来ないと失格だからね」
Byakuran: "There's some meaning there isn't there? If you don't all come it's a disqualification."

その後スクアーロがマグロもって登場 山本ぼこられて歯抜けたりボロボロ そのまま連れて行か れる
After that Squalo enters with a Tuna. He beats Yamamoto toothless (lol) and takes him along like that.
ツナはりょうへいに殴られる 「やはり京子を巻き込んだことは許せん だが俺も男だ この一発で次に進むと する」
Tsuna gets knocked out by Ryohei "I can't forgive you for involving Kyoko after all, but I'm also a man. Let's get on with this in one shot."
そして次のページではもう修行終わって決戦の日で終わり
The next page the training is already over and it's the day of the decisive battle. Chapter end.

煽り
Aori
オレたちはひとつになった
We became one
強くなった
we became strong
戦いの扉が遂に開かれる
The doorway to battle opens at last.

Shake
April 15, 2009, 07:07 AM
Hahaha Yama gets dragged around by Squalo and Tsuna gets a whooping by big brother. Also the last lines are very deep :)

stasiasan
April 15, 2009, 07:41 AM
pffff once again, a short chapte without hibari. But I hope they are suddenly a lot stronger. And damn you mano, iof tsuna still can't open that box >.<

pandaaqueen
April 15, 2009, 07:58 AM
I'm so happy that Amano-sensei has decided to not focus on the training, since that would have been quite stupid. She can integrate some flashbacks that feature their training later on - during their fights. And honestly, I'm so looking forward to seeing them fighting because exactly those fights could be the icing on the cake. I really do hope that the box weapons will just play a "supportive" part, though.

Let's just hope that Amano-sensei will use this opportunity to make this arc rather phenomenal :-D

mmlcs36
April 15, 2009, 08:02 AM
I'm so happy that Amano-sensei has decided to not focus on the training, since that would have been quite stupid. She can integrate some flashbacks that feature their training later on - during their fights. And honestly, I'm so looking forward to seeing them fighting because exactly those fights could be the icing on the cake. I really do hope that the box weapons will just play a "supportive" part, though.

Let's just hope that Amano-sensei will use this opportunity to make this arc rather phenomenal :-D

I think Amano-sensei is giving spaces for MMV to produce anime. As the anime has been in middle of Volume 23, only twently chapter behinds the currect chapter. The story in Italy and the training will give lots of spaces for production group to create original episodes.

nalex94
April 15, 2009, 08:25 AM
i think that the chapters will get one - three pages longer like they did when they were fighting the Varia and in the Raid of the Melone Base

um they probably r gonna be support boxes cause we want to see the Guardians fight and i wonder what the matchups will be they arent gonna be one a day but r they gonna be sky-sky storm-storm rain-rain sun-sun like with the Varia or will it be mixed up like in the melone Base???

stasiasan
April 15, 2009, 08:35 AM
I hope it's mixed up, because than we could learn more about each element. Also, I want somebody to beat up that bishy girl -.-*
Any more guesses on who might be behind that oni-mask? I think it's...Gokudera's father!!!! xD(no seriously, that would be soooo f***ed up)

pandaaqueen
April 15, 2009, 08:49 AM
I think Amano-sensei is giving spaces for MMV to produce anime. As the anime has been in middle of Volume 23, only twently chapter behinds the currect chapter. The story in Italy and the training will give lots of spaces for production group to create original episodes.

Oh, that's actually quite plausible :'O

--

I want him to be Genkishi, really. But I don't think that it is very likely. ;_;
However, I'm quite curious IF the Varia will help their respective counterparts, OR maybe Amano-sensei will do something completely unexpected. OMG! So many possibilities xD

thepat10456
April 15, 2009, 09:16 AM
im mad :mad i thought we were going to get to see one of the other six boxes before they cut the training well i guess we will just have to wait till the battle like last time, and i thought we might get to see just one bit of yamoto training besides him getting beat up and draged away lol

daisekihan
April 15, 2009, 11:33 AM
The only complaint I have is, why hasn't Yamamoto told the others about the Arcobaleno now that the Millefiori Base battle is over?

pandaaqueen
April 15, 2009, 12:08 PM
The only complaint I have is, why hasn't Yamamoto told the others about the Arcobaleno now that the Millefiori Base battle is over?

Haha, knowing Yamamoto's personality he will tell them about that after the fights are over. Lol.

Mr. Rain
April 15, 2009, 01:23 PM
Haha, knowing Yamamoto's personality he will tell them about that after the fights are over. Lol.

i know, right? i bet there'll be an explanation during the fights as byakuran reveals his power and more about his goals x)

and bianchi still hasn't told goku "that".. >__<
http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/176/04/
[hr]
does anyone else also find it odd how byakuran wants haru and kyoko to come as well? he seems to be only interested in the people with vongola rings.... i smell a trap.

RAFAT9
April 15, 2009, 03:05 PM
Isn't it always a trap with Byakuran?
He most likely will use them as a pawn.
I also agree with the skipping of the training but it would have been better to have shown an interlude of Yamamoto's and Hibari's training considering everyone else got one.

i really hope we get to see a same vs same type of fight with the FW.

i can't wait to see Xanxus vs Byakuran cuz you know thats gunna happen.

stasiasan
April 15, 2009, 04:45 PM
Xanxus vs Byakuran would so rock!
I think that bianchii told gokudera. Amano just going to flashback or something. My guess: she talked to him and suddenly he had a light, how to train Ryohei and Lambo better and they all got really strong. tsuna will discover his power during battle or something. maybe the girls learnt how to activate a ring?

hdiuy
April 15, 2009, 08:14 PM
i know, right? i bet there'll be an explanation during the fights as byakuran reveals his power and more about his goals x)

<hr noshade size="1">
does anyone else also find it odd how byakuran wants haru and kyoko to come as well? he seems to be only interested in the people with vongola rings.... i smell a trap.

Maybe she did, but we were not shown. I get a feeling that a lot of things will be shown as flashbacks including the reason why Byakuran can only be killed in this era.

stevenash
April 15, 2009, 08:21 PM
I don't mind no training...already got to see Lambo's box weapon...:D

mmlcs36
April 15, 2009, 10:07 PM
Credits: a13/NX8d0

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/sgfsdf-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/fgsdf-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/regerg34.jpg

cheh
April 15, 2009, 10:11 PM

<hr noshade size="1">
I think it was strange they came from the past period. I believe the reason is different, they might be something more important in the future.

mmlcs36
April 15, 2009, 10:23 PM
Credits: a13/NX8d0

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/353465467.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/3453242342.jpg

stevenash
April 15, 2009, 11:31 PM
Wahhh....really like the Haru and Kyoko spoiler pic...:D,,,really womanly...:D...maybe Byakuran is actually a good guy trying to protect the Vongola while Uni is the bad one???...:D

stasiasan
April 16, 2009, 01:26 AM
ahahahaa the pic from Dino and Squalo with the Tuna...gosh I forsee a lot of fandom about that xD
D= at the byakuran picture. I hope he turns out to be really bad ass and makes scary faces (like Light in the end of death note xd)

Region
April 16, 2009, 02:21 AM
Hope Tsuna can control his animal box for the next chapter...... :(
Want to see what happen when tsuna's animal come out of the box again!
And why does squalo carry a tuna in??

talalan
April 16, 2009, 08:10 AM
Chibi Byakuran and Tuna scenes are enough to switch me to fangirl mode XD.

-10th-
April 16, 2009, 05:58 PM
This chapter might be interesting

nalex94
April 16, 2009, 06:59 PM
I think that Byakuran is from like 30 years in he future and is not alive Ten Years in the past thats why he can only be beat in this era.

thats what i think :)

vongolasano5120
April 16, 2009, 07:07 PM

I think that byakuran is trying to draw out the vongolas full resolve by bringing then into it so he can either make an interesting show for himself or bring out the powers of both the mare and vongola rings
[hr]

Wahhh....really like the Haru and Kyoko spoiler pic...:D,,,really womanly...:D...maybe Byakuran is actually a good guy trying to protect the Vongola while Uni is the bad one???...:D

I doubt it I think byakuran used some sort of mind control on Uni to make her give him the mare rings and I also think that since Byakuran has the sky Mare ring that she (Uni) can draw out the full powers of the sky pacifier to fight or else it would kinda be a waste to keep her alive.

Ju-da-su
April 16, 2009, 09:53 PM
*look at the picture*

Tsuna - YAMAMOTO!!
Gokudera - Did you killed him!?

Squallo - Hell, I freakingly want to kill him

LOOOOOOOL

robowolf
April 17, 2009, 12:09 AM
Tsuna - YAMAMOTO!!
Gokudera - Did you killed him!?

Squallo - Hell, I freakingly want to kill him

I think you mean:

Tsuna - YAMAMOTO!!
Gokudera - Did he kill him!?

Squalo - I wanna kill the fuck outta him!*

*He's literally saying "I wanna completely fucking kill him" but that doesn't really sound as good, I think.

And then in the pic with Dino, Squalo hands him the tuna and tells him it's a souvenir, prompting Dino to think, "WHY A TUNA?!".

Ju-da-su
April 17, 2009, 12:25 AM
まったく is used commonly in manga to mean "Gosh", "Jeez", or something alone that line though . . .

robowolf
April 17, 2009, 01:33 AM
It can also be an adverb for "completely" or "fully". Also, Squalo saying "geez" would be a really terrible translation.

Ju-da-su
April 17, 2009, 05:36 AM
That's why I don't use the word "Jeez" . . . in general, the word can mean that expression (thus why I say it is used commonly in manga as that, didn't say specifically that it has to be Squallo who said it . . . -_-") I usually just change as context gives. Plus . . . true, it does mean "completely" or "fully", but . . . *shrug* . . . I would rather go with "totally" or "seriously" or something like that more in this context.

Guess I used the wrong word as well . . . that would suit more with やれやれ, but . . . fine . . . I'm sorry . . . >_<"

robowolf
April 17, 2009, 06:21 AM
I guess it could also be more like, "Jesus Christ, I wanna fucking kill him!"

Going with "totally" or "seriously" would unfortunately make him sound like a Valley Girl, though. "Like, I'm soooo going to, like, totally kill the fucking katana braaaaat! Y'know?"

mmlcs36
April 17, 2009, 08:41 AM
Source: Me
Credits: Me

No Reupload/ Mirror/ Relink please.
Give the link of this thread if you want to direct your readers.
Will be deleted after raws are out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/Rebien011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/Rebien012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/Rebien014.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/Rebien016.jpg

talalan
April 17, 2009, 09:00 AM
Amano Sensei's style seems to be unstable but this chapter looks nice.
Thank you mmlcs36.

mmlcs36
April 17, 2009, 09:05 AM
Amano Sensei's style seems to be unstable but this chapter looks nice.
Thank you mmlcs36.

Yes, it is much better, and I think Tsuna will eventually open the box next week

stasiasan
April 17, 2009, 09:39 AM
OMG so Tsuna DID open his box!? wants next chapter so bad

mmlcs36
April 17, 2009, 10:00 AM
OMG so Tsuna DID open his box!? wants next chapter so bad

The last Column is shown in the spoiler :)

talalan
April 17, 2009, 10:05 AM
Yes, it is much better, and I think Tsuna will eventually open the box next week

I think next is Yama's turn to be in the spotlight (to win over wall :D) and Tsuna's box may not appear for 2-3 chapters.

Broken
April 17, 2009, 10:17 AM
did anyone else notice that Squalo hit Yamamoto with his sword arm? o_O

Anyway, somehow i get the feeling that either is his training with Squalo or in his battle with the funeral wreath he is going to get the scar he has on his chin from TYL.

_

bunshindattebayo
April 17, 2009, 10:29 AM
The RAW is already here:http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/22842

KaNx
April 17, 2009, 12:05 PM
This is where you post the spoilers for the the next chapter and discuss away. In case you are wondering, this will comprise of Spoilers Pics, Summaries, & Discussion. When the chapter is released, it will be updated to a discussion thread.

Rules to note :

1) Please post pictures, summaries and scripts of the upcoming chapter here. Translations are also welcomed and appreciated. Please do not post babelfish/google translations. For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. Just post the Japanese text and our beloved Kirimi-chan will translate it when she has time to spare.

If not, you will be shot by us!! This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

That's all folks, just remember, no spamming. And read on, if you want to get 'spoiled'.

Take this as an example of a synoptic spoiler post (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1294290&postcount=2).

All the codes may look confusing but it's a matter of learning but a fast learning andd once you get into it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.

Before reading:

So how do we work?

Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]

Explanation: this will open a box,. *** can be filled according to what you post: spoiler script, spoiler pics, spoiler script and pics, spoiler translationg,... depending on what you post

Explanation:
fill in the second *** with the status: fake, pending or confirmed according to your colour.

Explanation: *** = add the website, source where you found the spoiler. Don't you have one? or don't you want to share? leave it or use ???

Explanation: *** = credit the person who posted it. Don't you know who it is? or don't you want to share it? Leave this step or use ???

The chapter is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/katekyo-hitman-reborn/chapters/239)

Yondy
April 17, 2009, 04:40 PM
I found Squalo beating up Yamamoto very pleasing, he deserved those D:< I found it so lame that he lost to a damn wall .___.

And wheee~ Tuna finally opened his box, I really want to see what it is!

stasiasan
April 17, 2009, 05:10 PM
yaeh, have been waiting^^
yamamoto and that stupig wall. to bad goku wasn't there, he would have made him remember that for forever!

nalex94
April 17, 2009, 07:01 PM
Gokudera was there when Yamamoto was beaten by Squalo and ya just dont know if if Gokudera was there when Tsuna opened his box

robowolf
April 17, 2009, 07:22 PM
So Haru and Kyoko aren't going to fight? Just cook? Come on, Amano, at least show us I-Pin training; she's from the past, too, and she's supposed to be in the Top Three when it comes to assassin potential.

RAFAT9
April 17, 2009, 07:37 PM
Wasn't that obvious? Making them fight would be really out of character.
also Ipin has potential not skill. even if she trained she wouldnt get that much stronger.

The last two pages were really informative cuz we saw 5/7 of them using there boxes properly. so it seems that Gokudera has something to make uri grow and Ryohei and Chrome have at least enough training and control to open a high class box.

stevenash
April 17, 2009, 09:55 PM
Maybe they will fight...Poison Cooking Trio..:D....

hhv94
April 17, 2009, 10:16 PM
Nice chapter, although its a bit cutt off with the rushing of the training. Something tells me the mangaka doesn't want to reveal anithyng till each one of them are fighting their opponent. I wonder who gets to protect Haru and Kyoko? Especially since they both have to show up. I also wonder why Byakuran wanted them in the first place? Is it just his own sense of making this game more interesting in his own mind? Looking forward to the next chapter.

Shake
April 18, 2009, 04:16 AM
Loved the way Squalo beated Yama into pulp, I think he has got some anger issues :p
It's good that Amano did not show their fruits of their training yet. Otherwise it would like taking the wrappings of a present. Still we see that the boxes are opened and that Lambo likes riding his bull! :) Haru and Kyoko will be protected by Bianchi I guess or at some crucial point by Chrome who will see them as her friends now.

hdiuy
April 18, 2009, 04:31 AM
Why do i get the feeling Yamamotto is going to 'regenerate' his teeth like Sharks do.(Probably wrong)

nalex94
April 18, 2009, 09:41 AM
I think Kyoko and Haru will be protected by Reborn. He's gonna go cause he's from the past and he can stay true to his word to the 9th and not helping tsuna in his fight but protect the girls .I dont dont think Tsuna will bring Bianchi or Futa if he can manage to protect them.

RAFAT9
April 18, 2009, 03:31 PM
Speaking of Reborn, how is he going to leave the base? the non-7^3 rays should kill him. Lal barely survived them.

im guessing the next chapter aint gunna be the actual start. itll be stuff like Varia coming and there battle plan for the fight and hopefully whatever Spanner/Irie are making.

nalex94
April 18, 2009, 03:42 PM
I completly forgot but he does have the sun pacifier so he could heal himself from the rays. or maybe irie spanner and gianinni could make somthing for him

mantrain
April 18, 2009, 10:42 PM
i'm actually expecting the tech crew to throw out either a device for reborn to wear or something that nullifies the ray within the shrine area

Region
April 19, 2009, 11:22 PM
So i think tsuna has finally open his box again!
wanna see what will be in the next chapter!
http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/238/16-17/

frozen18ice
April 20, 2009, 10:49 AM
i think that chromes box is more like genkishi box that can cover a whole area, something that can make a whole place into illusion, i think gokudera bow is a another animal that almost same as uri but older so he can have two leopard with him that would be so cool. cant wait till the next chapter come out this will be so good

fizban
April 21, 2009, 03:13 PM
How cute is Lambo riding around on his Box Weapon? Lambo for the 11th Vongola

nalex94
April 21, 2009, 04:12 PM
lambo is bovino he cant be the 11th vongola

Kazuo Kiyoshi
April 21, 2009, 05:34 PM
Loved the way Squalo beated Yama into pulp, I think he has got some anger issues :p
It's good that Amano did not show their fruits of their training yet. Otherwise it would like taking the wrappings of a present. Still we see that the boxes are opened and that Lambo likes riding his bull! :) Haru and Kyoko will be protected by Bianchi I guess or at some crucial point by Chrome who will see them as her friends now.

:P Anyone would have anger issues if they had a rival and gotten beaten. Would mean if he got beaten, you're lightweight too, am I right? rofl

But so true about the training! Especially since they didn't really show Hibari at all, just once with Dino. Hyped about how strong the "strongest guardian" is. :P

stevenash
April 21, 2009, 09:04 PM
They didn't even show Hibari sleeping in the last page...:D...Lambo seems more like still shocked than having fun...:D...he's like "what is this thing with green thunder all over it...why does it have horns like me?...is it a friend?...:D...or is it Lambo's slave?"...:D

mmlcs36
April 22, 2009, 04:32 AM
As the spoiler thread is locked, I can only put it here.
Please help to move when that thread is open ^^

Credit: 産業

ラルは置いていくみたい

少しリアル6ちょうか側の話もある

スーツを着て出発して次週

+

不精ひげがザクロ
白っぽい髪が桔梗
髪がワカメみたいなのがデイジー
ペチャパイ全裸がブルーベル
なんか顔にかぶってるやつはトリカブトかな?

+

たぶん黒服
こぽこぽってどんなやつ びゃくらんいれて6人しかいないっぽいけど

+

見たサンクス コポくんはいないね
てか一人欠けてるって言ってたわ

すっぽんぽんブルーベル「きん肉」
ザクロ「そりゃあ筋肉じゃねーぜペチャパイってんだ」
ブル「なによザクロ!きん肉だもん!筋トレしたもん!」

ツナたちは15人で出発かな

+

めがね
はげ
ビアンキ
イーピン
京子
はる
ランボ
誰だ
誰だ

ツナ
リボーン

スパナ
クローム

RAFAT9
April 22, 2009, 02:55 PM
i highly doubt that spoiler is real. considering the fact that KHR does come out in Jump for another 2 days

ccreams
April 22, 2009, 07:54 PM
Besides a dragon (which seems really likely), what else could Tsuna's box weapon be?

nalex94
April 22, 2009, 08:25 PM
a Pheonix Wolf or something else thats like in a pack

ikacantik
April 22, 2009, 08:31 PM
I think the spoiler can be right. because i saw some spoiler pic in some others forum. it has something to do with th 6 funeral wreath.
but what is the translation? Please open the 239 spoiler please
And there are the Arcobaleno pic also!
Even though i don't know 1 of them. maybe some new arcobaleno?
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reborn75634453653.jpg

frozen18ice
April 22, 2009, 09:54 PM
i think thats reborn and colonelo in the back and the other guy could be skull coz he is the youngest of all of them

mantrain
April 22, 2009, 10:47 PM
holy crap, reborn actually looks really badass, no wonder bianchi loves him so much

judimeh
April 23, 2009, 01:01 AM
i really hope they actually show tsuna's box weapon, and jip us off like in this one. i was really anticipating last weeks. i also wonder what would happen if they got "disqualified". Also, is their underground base near the namim... temple, so would they have a little bit of an advantage. And another thing, during the varia battle dino taught hibari about rings and boxes. Why didn't he at least tell Reborn, if not tsuna and the others.

i dont like ? marks
[hr]

Besides a dragon (which seems really likely), what else could Tsuna's box weapon be?

i dont think it's a dragon cause someone said all the animal boxes are made from creatures who once existed. when it showed the eye shape of the animal, it is probably an eagle or falcon. it would so funny if it was a insanely strong squirrel or somthing cause it's tsuna. I just keep thinking it look wimpy because of the woolen gluves during the rokudo mukuro fight

Region
April 23, 2009, 01:49 AM
Can someone translate mmlcs36's spoiler please :)
[hr]

How cute is Lambo riding around on his Box Weapon? Lambo for the 11th Vongola
And he cant be the 11st vongola because he's not sky attribute lol

mmlcs36
April 23, 2009, 05:10 AM
i highly doubt that spoiler is real. considering the fact that KHR does come out in Jump for another 2 days

In 2ch, most of the spoiler for DGM and reborn! are written by 産業:)

ikacantik
April 23, 2009, 09:25 AM
Now you mention that, yeah i forgot about skull. Looks like it's him if we see the suit he wear. Now we can see Skull, where is verde and I-Pin's master? And for I-Pin's master we haven't know the name yet.
Btw 239 forum is still locked? We already have the spoiler here..

frozen18ice
April 23, 2009, 11:50 AM
what does the spoiler say anyways, i wonder who will fight who, will it be same attribute to same attribute or will it be counter attribute, like sun vs. storm, rain vs, mist, lignthing vs. cloud, or sun vs. lightning, strom vs. mist, rain vs. cloud i wonder how this dinamic will work or will they have multiple enemies will the varia be present, will the vongola fight people that will have the arcobaleno pacifiers also i cant wait.....

rebornounet
April 23, 2009, 12:11 PM
there are the translation and pictures:

Crédits: Ann-chan

Industry @ 2ch:

Seems like Lal was left behind. (t/n: sorry I made a mistake before here )

There's also a bit of story about the real 6 funeral wreaths.

They depart in suits and the chapter is over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
more:

the lazy beardo is a pomegranate flower.

The white-ish haired one is a chinese bell-flower.

The one with hair like sea-weed is a daisy.

The small-breasted naked one (wtf?) is a blue bell.

The one wearing something on their face might be a wolfsbane (but the spoiler giver doesn't seem sure).

more spoilers from Industry:

the one not mentioned is (probably) the guy under water.

Bluebell claims it's "muscles"
Pomegranate: "No way are those muscles, that's just small boobs."
Blue: "What the hell Pomegranate! It's muscles! I've been doing muscle training!"

Tsuna and co. leave with 15 people.

the list for going seems to be:

Irie
Gianini
Bianchi
I-Pin
Kyouko
Haru
Lambo
Basil
Fuuta
Ryohei
Tsuna
Reborn
Gokudera
Spanner
Chrome

Pictures:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5471/reborn75664444287.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/936/reborn75634453653.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2439/reborn75624472039.jpg

Yondy
April 23, 2009, 12:23 PM
The list for the battle?????

Where is Yamamoto???!! O__________O

LJkAze
April 23, 2009, 12:48 PM
The list for the battle?????

Where is Yamamoto???!! O__________O
He's with Squalo right now; and probably on their way to the battlefield

Yondy
April 23, 2009, 12:56 PM
Oh ok. For a moment I thought that was the list of members chosen by Tsuna to come to the battlefield (meaning the rest would be left behind)

So it's just the people that appear in the chapter?

Anyway, I'm excited that we can see more of the old Reborn... he really looks very badasss <3

daman246
April 23, 2009, 02:21 PM
man i really wana see the 25year old tsuna

-10th-
April 23, 2009, 02:50 PM
Looks like they opened their vongola boxes.

nalex94
April 23, 2009, 03:31 PM
I know that this is of topic but i think that Hana is Ryohei wife or lover cause theres a picture in Hana's house in chapter 152 page 16 that looks like the one in Ryohei's house in chapter 231 page 10 :) what do u think

frozen18ice
April 23, 2009, 06:35 PM
we already talked about that a while back when it came out, sorry dude hehehehehe, hibari would probally be there already because that his area for the vongola base, i wonder if dino will also be there, and the rest of the varia will be present also. and cdef

RAFAT9
April 23, 2009, 06:44 PM
ya they have somekind of connection. BF and GF is the most obvious. the pics also go together quite well so it is a picture of them.
see
http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm380/RAFAT9/RyoHana.jpg

i guess the spoilers are true. a little early though.
i think the first set of of people are going to be the ones listed, then Varia, CEDEF and the other guardians are going to join.

nalex94
April 23, 2009, 08:44 PM
dude frozen i was part of that talk awhile back. yup i was. and i knew that but i just saw the pic and pointed it out

goozerman
April 23, 2009, 10:47 PM
remember back in the ring conflict arc how lancia took care of all the fodder characters at the end, I predict he does that again, after Tsuna gives him his ring back

LJkAze
April 24, 2009, 12:13 AM
Hmmm; I know this is just random and very off topic; I wonder if Tsuna and them will get SS hair ^_^ since this is Shonan Jump. Giotto look like he has SS hair in the anime but i doubt it is and just his name hair is blond. They will have to have some kinda new body upgrade because the FW looks human but common the Shamal looking guy is have a bath in the Lava :blink

Nullified
April 24, 2009, 01:27 AM
ya they have somekind of connection. BF and GF is the most obvious. the pics also go together quite well so it is a picture of them.
see
http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm380/RAFAT9/RyoHana.jpg

i guess the spoilers are true. a little early though.
i think the first set of of people are going to be the ones listed, then Varia, CEDEF and the other guardians are going to join.

her head is huge. :p

Clearly, they are a couple in the future ^^

Shake
April 24, 2009, 03:16 AM
Why is the spoiler thread of this week still locked? We have spoilers and pics!!

Now to the spoilers: How and why is Reborn also coming along? Isn't it dangerous with the anti-arcabaleno rays outside?

mmlcs36
April 24, 2009, 10:00 AM
Source: Me
Credits: Me

No Reupload/ Mirror/ Relink please.
Give the link of this thread if you want to direct your readers.
Will be deleted after raws are out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/Re015.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/mtyanna/118/238/Re016.jpg

mantrain
April 24, 2009, 11:36 AM
i do believe, this has been one of the moments us fans has been waiting for, to see the family finally in suits.

extra points for chrome in suit + skirt. don't know which reborn looks more badass, the one above or the adult reborn.

Shake
April 24, 2009, 01:43 PM
This is chapter is briliant!!!!!! Loved the Vongola outfits, especially since everybody is wearing it. Reborn looks very badass. Yama will probably arrive later since Squalo had a lot of beating up to do. Also who would have thought that Spanner wears a nightcap when he goes to sleep or Ieri would fall asleep while undressing himself :D. Now I am curious what Goku will recieve from Bianchi and also why he's afraid to recieve it. I have a hunche that it's something that belonged to his late mother.

Raijatsu
April 24, 2009, 02:20 PM
Wow the characters of the six funeral wreaths was totally different from what I imagined them to be (though the thunder guardian/scarface is a lot like a psycho Lambo) I've never imagined that girl to have such a cocky attitude. I totally love them already :gigglebunny:

The last page was epic I really hope for a coloured version some day

nalex94
April 24, 2009, 02:26 PM
Can anyone belive that none of the Vongola will die. Like Bianchi or Futa or Basil??? its gotta happen this manga is gonna take a dark turn here and that will propel Tsuna or if its Bianchi Gokudera and then they win there battle??

mantrain
April 24, 2009, 02:37 PM
well if you looked at KHR's track record, no one has ever died (on screen at least). besides, none of the character's you mentioned has been developed enough for their deaths to have a dramatic effect.

for sure if one of the three you mentioned died, it would push some other characters forward, but wouldn't do much for the story as a whole anyways.

pandaaqueen
April 24, 2009, 02:48 PM
Errm. Three Varia members were killed by Olgert's elephant, and you could see that.

+ Xanxus killed Rasiel. :'/

RAFAT9
April 24, 2009, 02:53 PM
decent chapter. kinda saw most of it coming though. the best part was the begging with the FW. now we know most of their names and how they act.

so im gunna guess next chapter is going to be the rules of Choice

and no one important has ever died on screen in kHR

mantrain
April 24, 2009, 02:59 PM
Errm. Three Varia members were killed by Olgert's elephant, and you could see that.

+ Xanxus killed Rasiel. :'/

ah thank you.

but my point still stands. excluding the 3 canon fodders that were killed, all Rasiel provided was a half decent backstory for knifeboy (name escapes me) and his inferior complex.

hopeandlight
April 24, 2009, 03:14 PM
the black suits suprised me
(I can see why Tsuna is embarassed
makes them look all grown up)

impression on 6 funeral wreaths:
psychopath who wants to kill everyone (he's holding a bunny doll)
cute psychpath (reminds me of hana-chan from magical doremi)
masked guy (wonders if he's extremely beautiful or extremely ugly)

look forward to how tsuna and family will deal with these crazy characters
(will they be converted to more sane beings?
will their lives be spared?
will Tsuna and family get help from their 10-year older selves during the fight (I want to see 10-year older Tsuna)

frozen18ice
April 24, 2009, 03:35 PM
i don't want to be mean but i hope that people understand that the 10yr self of the vongola will never show up agian to help them because they are trap in that machine and if they do show up it will destroy the world. its in the past chapters. please please stop with the ten yr comming back.

i know its would be nice to see the ten year vongola in action with the vongola rings but we already have the ones now they are more than capable to kick byakurans ass.

with that out of the way, anybody noticed that the guy that has the mask like thingy in the water is not there, he must be ginger bread, aside from that will we see uni fight for byakuran will it be reborn who will fight her because of the arcobaleno pacifier.

will dr. shamal, lancia show up in the fight.
i actually like the battle costume of byakuran the black jacket looks better than that white cape he used to wear with the eggshells on the shoulder it looked very tacky.

i just can't wait to see them riding the bikes gianini made for them and showing their new power and also using the weapons that spanner and irie had made for them. i bet it will be some cool shit.:p

nalex94
April 24, 2009, 04:56 PM
well if you looked at KHR's track record, no one has ever died (on screen at least). besides, none of the character's you mentioned has been developed enough for their deaths to have a dramatic effect.

for sure if one of the three you mentioned died, it would push some other characters forward, but wouldn't do much for the story as a whole anyways.

But I think that this is gonna be the first time a vongola will die the series has been getting darker very slowly but surely

no but if Bianchi die then either she wouldnt be able to tell Gokudera what she wanted to or they will be her last words.

Basil trained with Tsuna so there might be some reaction for a guy who wants NO one to get hurt.

rocklee87
April 24, 2009, 06:49 PM
i don't want to be mean but i hope that people understand that the 10yr self of the vongola will never show up agian to help them because they are trap in that machine and if they do show up it will destroy the world. its in the past chapters. please please stop with the ten yr comming back.

i know its would be nice to see the ten year vongola in action with the vongola rings but we already have the ones now they are more than capable to kick byakurans ass.

with that out of the way, anybody noticed that the guy that has the mask like thingy in the water is not there, he must be ginger bread, aside from that will we see uni fight for byakuran will it be reborn who will fight her because of the arcobaleno pacifier.

will dr. shamal, lancia show up in the fight.
i actually like the battle costume of byakuran the black jacket looks better than that white cape he used to wear with the eggshells on the shoulder it looked very tacky.

i just can't wait to see them riding the bikes gianini made for them and showing their new power and also using the weapons that spanner and irie had made for them. i bet it will be some cool shit.:p

well we wont see future tsuna cause he is dead but i would like to see shamal and lancia but I'm gonna assume they're dead cause they haven't shown up

Monocle21
April 24, 2009, 09:47 PM
the last page was epic

bunshindattebayo
April 24, 2009, 09:53 PM
I've fallen in love with Blue Bell.

Yumekage
April 25, 2009, 02:12 AM
Then, we had the "villain's presetantion" page, with Byakuran-tachi in cool clothes and poses, like a photo \o/ (Byakuran looks a lot like Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. A lot).

I'm curious about the whole pairing up for the fights. Hope Chrome gets to fight the little girl, it will be fun to read that, LOL.

But now, allow me some fangirl moment:

OMG, GOKUDERA IS. SO. HOT. IN THAT OUTFIT *¬* Seriously, I was squealing *-* Aaaand his face, looks like a model LOL. And Tsuna *-* Aww, I was expecting Reborn to have copied Primo's outfit, with the cap and all, but I liked the suit idea =D Pity they're going to get all ripped and everything.

Aaaaand, people, where did Squalo and Takeshi went? 'Cause they weren't there, hmm.

bunshindattebayo
April 25, 2009, 02:24 AM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2765/1240643228946.jpg

nalex94
April 25, 2009, 02:46 AM
is there any chance of a cleaner, sharper version of this pic ???

Region
April 25, 2009, 04:21 AM
Will yamamoto n hibari be there in time?
I'm worried! maybe varia will help too
like xanxus with tsuna fighting byakuran xD
and others too. I think the next chapter will be
a lot of fun! Also when will we see tsuna's pet true form??

hdiuy
April 25, 2009, 06:33 AM
Why do i get a feeling that Mukuro will be one of the FW. Considering he is not there, and the last FW was supposed to someone like Mukuro inside the prison.

RAFAT9
April 25, 2009, 07:27 AM
i think the consensus on that was that person in the prison was either a new character or Ginger

nalex94
April 25, 2009, 01:33 PM
wouldnt Irie know Ginger. he said he didnt know any of them

Shake
April 25, 2009, 03:39 PM
Ginger was the only one that Irie didn't know because he/she uses dolls to do missions and attack, so he never saw him/her in person. I also agree that the person in the tank most likely Ginger. But if that is the case, which attribute would the girl FW have, since mist is out of the question then.

nalex94
April 25, 2009, 03:59 PM
ginger was sun

Shake
April 26, 2009, 02:55 AM
As a doll, yes, but to make a doll appear like a human you need illusions for that, so it's more likely that Ginger has a mist attribute with sun attirbute as second.

LoS
April 26, 2009, 04:53 AM
This doesn't relate to this chapter, but is this just an effect or does Tsuna's box weapon actually have two sets of jaws?

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/236/04/

bottom left panel.

pandaaqueen
April 26, 2009, 04:59 AM
Well, you should keep in mind that this isn't its true form.
So, they might just be there because he couldn't open it properly. :/

LoS
April 26, 2009, 05:04 AM
I was more or less wanting to know if it was an effect or only half of a double set of jaws(only the lower half). If it wasn't an effect of opening jaws then the drawing is weird regardless of "true form" or not. How often do you see something with two lower jaws?

pandaaqueen
April 26, 2009, 05:15 AM
Maybe Amano-sensei just wanted to make it look more dangerous.

And honestly, this is Reborn!. Lol. So weird things are an absolute must.

stevenash
April 26, 2009, 10:39 AM
As a doll, yes, but to make a doll appear like a human you need illusions for that, so it's more likely that Ginger has a mist attribute with sun attirbute as second.

I don't think he need mist to make it lively....it could've just been a very well made doll....control by sun flames or magic....:D

Kazuo Kiyoshi
April 27, 2009, 12:50 AM
I was more or less wanting to know if it was an effect or only half of a double set of jaws(only the lower half). If it wasn't an effect of opening jaws then the drawing is weird regardless of "true form" or not. How often do you see something with two lower jaws?

Effect, you'll see BARELY or if you want to imagine some teeth, partial bottom jaw, so this thing could have A TRIPLE JAW SET, or just an effect. :P Your choice.

BUT IF YOU LOOK DEEPER! there's another set but it's all merged. OH NO! A QUADRUPLE SET! I could totally be making it up though! haha. :P

Bianchi
April 27, 2009, 01:22 AM
Couldn’t help but notice that Daisy ( the sea-weed headed one )
http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/227/18-19/
Looks way older in this picture then in chapter 239

and also seems to have a scar across his face...or it could be sea-weed...

alazim
April 27, 2009, 01:28 AM
Last page is the epic..color page would be awesome..
Ginger difinetly would not appear as one of the 6 funeral wraths..in the anime byakuran mention ginger a not match for the vongola guardian.

frozen18ice
April 27, 2009, 10:00 PM
this will be along week without any release this week coz of golden week, i guess it is perfect time to do perdictions.

match ups

well
byakuran vs. tsuna
yamamoto will fight genkishi one more time then he will fight the guy that shower in the lava.
goku vs. the guy with long hair that looks so cool
chrome vs. the guy in the monster mask
lambo vs. the guy with the broken bunny/psychotic guy
ryohei vs. the guy in the tank possibly the one responsible for colonellos death.
hibari vs. the little girl hehehehehehehe that would piss hibari off

what if the little girl is actually a really strong fighter that would be interesting

LoS
April 28, 2009, 02:09 AM
I am kind of tired of this one on one battle/duel crap to be honest.

It is just so over used, I would like to see what it is like for parts of the weather components to be mixed together, that and their box weapons working in concert with one another.

nalex94
April 28, 2009, 03:18 AM
u no the writer did alittle of that during the kyokuo land arc with gokudera freeing hibari and in the sky battle of the varia arc cause they had to work together but it would be SO cool to have them fight like it was a fullfledged battle and charge into it roaring to go and have them all use there boxes together like use lambos box as an anchor and fight around lambo and his box while lambo chucks grenades everywhere. :)

um i think the reason that the varia has no cloud guardian is that the varia will help the other guardians win but Hibari wont need help :)

alazim
April 28, 2009, 03:55 AM
I am kind of tired of this one on one battle/duel crap to be honest.

It is just so over used, I would like to see what it is like for parts of the weather components to be mixed together, that and their box weapons working in concert with one another.

yap i think most of us would like to see a group battle, but hibari surely will not help in the fight.
But if im not mistaken byakuran group short for one guardian. So i still can't figure out how the fight will progress.

zenkokuku
April 28, 2009, 04:19 AM
yap i think most of us would like to see a group battle, but hibari surely will not help in the fight.
But if im not mistaken byakuran group short for one guardian. So i still can't figure out how the fight will progress.

I don't think the Vongola side are ready for group battles, Gokudera and Yamamoto have only began to cooperate with each other (barely), so I wonder what a mess it would be for them to battle in groups, not to mention Hibari wouldn't even go near crowds (as you mentioned)

And yeah, Byakuran is still missing one (the other guy with the mask in white hair, from chapter 227). But also Yamamoto and Hibari were missing as well (wonder how was the training with Squalo?)

Shake
April 28, 2009, 04:25 AM
Hibi would consider everybody who is not related with the school a prey and he doesn't like sharing. Still he helps people out like, especially Yama, during the Varia arc and also in the melon he indirectly helps him out. Still a full co-op of every guardian is impossible since some weather types are not compatible like storm and mist, sun and cloud/thunder.

LoS
April 28, 2009, 05:09 AM
And yeah, Byakuran is still missing one (the other guy with the mask in white hair, from chapter 227).

Maybe not, if he is their Guardian of the Mist, he might be strong and skilled enough to make a projection of himself from his incubator.

RAFAT9
April 28, 2009, 06:41 AM
Couldn’t help but notice that Daisy ( the sea-weed headed one )
Looks way older in this picture then in chapter 239

and also seems to have a scar across his face...or it could be sea-weed...

No its him its just that in 227 he looks more serious but in 239 we see him as he truly is which is crazy. and he does have a scar.

and the reason the last FW isnt there is because hes still in that prison.
it wouldnt make much sense if he was the illusionist to make himself look as if he was in the prison.
Primarily because Amano wouldn't randomly show us a character only for him/her to look totally different. and if he was a mist illusionist then he could have chosen a much better form. if he made himself look like one of the VG that would mess the VGs up.

daman246
April 28, 2009, 11:06 AM
at the end its gota be tsuna and bykuran

frozen18ice
April 28, 2009, 12:43 PM
group battles are given but at this time i think that the guardian need to be strong enough to hold their ground, because if they will rely too much with other guadian helping them they already lost and all their tranning is all for nothing.

it make sence that goku, lambo, ryohei would do a team up because of the trainning they did together.

i can see hibari figthing together with yamamoto

chrome with bianchi

basil with reborn

lets be realistic if the mare users are very strong the vongola better step it up or they will be in trouble

but if we are taking the varia and vongola team up that would be interesting
[hr]
i just realized something really important, when they mention that they can only seal byakuran in this time era and not in the past i think its because byakuran is part of the curse of the 3^7 which the arcobaleno did to be cursed and became the guardian of the pacifiers. i think that byakuran came about from the destruction of the vongola rings because it was a part of the 3^7 destroying it made this future that the balance of the 3^7 is affected and byakuran was the evil entity that the archobaleno seal when they got cursed.

RAFAT9
April 28, 2009, 02:54 PM
you got the numbers a little mixed up there but thats plausible. but the thing is Byakuran would have to be ridiculously strong in the past and be pretty old.

frozen18ice
April 28, 2009, 04:17 PM
he would not be alive in the past, my theory is that when tsuna destroy the vongola rings it allowed byakuran to escape his prison, because of the balance of power was changed. mybe the reason why the arcobaleno are turn into baby is like a seal and also the price for locking the evil entity aka byakuran. why else byakuran killed the arcobaleno with the 7^3 rays, he is the one who made that dangrous thingy that kills them.
arcobaleno are the guardians of the 7^3 thier death is also another part of it.
when tsuna destroy the vongola rings it made this future that seem to be so dark and evil.

stevenash
April 28, 2009, 05:37 PM
Or probably when he got sealed he doesn't age...:D...

kyouyark
April 29, 2009, 12:55 AM
Hey there, I just join mangahelpers.

Finally after training like hell, they are going to start to fight for real. I wonder how Yama's training is going to be with Squalo-sensei since he's already lost a tooth at the time of introduction between those two..huhu..And wondering what hibari reaction would be if they are going to fight in namimori temple again! "disturbing the discipline in namimori"
Owh and did I missed something or not that Dino was not there also? or have I mistaken my eyes...maybe he went to force Hibari to wear the suit? -can't imagine that...I love to see any group fights as well. It would require great understanding between the guardians to do so.

moonshine19
April 29, 2009, 05:15 AM
yeah I'm kind of excited and wondering how Yama's training with Squalo is going to be.
for the last page of 239 that presents everyone who will(should) be in the battle except Yama and Hibari.
so this means the next chapter will tell how these two's doing or maybe the two will show up immediately at the battle with something special or they've changed after all.
I don't wonder if Hibari's gonna join in, because I think it's him, he's always like this, usually do something unexpected
and I'm sure..er..no..I want to see them in formal suit for the showdown too.

but I'm still confused about the real 6 funeral wreaths+Byakuran also.
I wonder how they will match the fights
let see
- Torikabuto, the first who showed in the 239, he seems like an evil robot (kind of Mosca, but more frightening).
-Daisy, the girl(or woman?) with scary face and a doll.
-Zakuro, the man with barely beard, he's the one who was in the lava in the 228
-Kikyou, the guy with curly-long hair, some said he looks like Legolas from LOTR XD
-Bluebell, the long-haired girl in the tank.
[Their names are the names of flowers]

so if I don't misunderstand, it remains just one funeral wreath who didn't show up yet, right? this will be a surprise. - -
because I don't think Ginger or Genkishi could be that last one.

finally, it's a game of 'Choice' (and I couldn't really imagine how it's gonna be). I'm glad to see if the unexpected ones will join in the 'war' too. I mean, Varia, Mukuro, Dino, Tomaso etc.

RAFAT9
April 29, 2009, 06:56 AM
he would not be alive in the past, my theory is that when tsuna destroy the vongola rings it allowed byakuran to escape his prison, because of the balance of power was changed. mybe the reason why the arcobaleno are turn into baby is like a seal and also the price for locking the evil entity aka byakuran. why else byakuran killed the arcobaleno with the 7^3 rays, he is the one who made that dangrous thingy that kills them.
arcobaleno are the guardians of the 7^3 thier death is also another part of it.
when tsuna destroy the vongola rings it made this future that seem to be so dark and evil.

he would have had to exist in the past. thats why there were different Arcos for each time period. we know this thanks to the Gamma flashback.
if he didn't exist in the past, what were they sealing back in the present time?
the whole " doesn't age" theory works for Byakuran and if we continued with your theory it would mean that Byakuran would appear in the present because all of the VR are not in that time period anymore meaning they do not exist.

nalex94
April 29, 2009, 07:27 AM
yeah I'm kind of excited and wondering how Yama's training with Squalo is going to be.
for the last page of 239 that presents everyone who will(should) be in the battle except Yama and Hibari.
so this means the next chapter will tell how these two's doing or maybe the two will show up immediately at the battle with something special or they've changed after all.
I don't wonder if Hibari's gonna join in, because I think it's him, he's always like this, usually do something unexpected
and I'm sure..er..no..I want to see them in formal suit for the showdown too.

but I'm still confused about the real 6 funeral wreaths+Byakuran also.
I wonder how they will match the fights
let see
- Torikabuto, the first who showed in the 239, he seems like an evil robot (kind of Mosca, but more frightening).
-Daisy, the girl(or woman?) with scary face and a doll.
-Zakuro, the man with barely beard, he's the one who was in the lava in the 228
-Kikyou, the guy with curly-long hair, some said he looks like Legolas from LOTR XD
-Bluebell, the long-haired girl in the tank.
[Their names are the names of flowers]

so if I don't misunderstand, it remains just one funeral wreath who didn't show up yet, right? this will be a surprise. - -
because I don't think Ginger or Genkishi could be that last one.

finally, it's a game of 'Choice' (and I couldn't really imagine how it's gonna be). I'm glad to see if the unexpected ones will join in the 'war' too. I mean, Varia, Mukuro, Dino, Tomaso etc.

cant u see Longchamp appering like dino did on his horse. Longchamp has got to be good in this era. that would be so awesome. :whoo if longchmp is only hidding and not dead

frozen18ice
April 29, 2009, 10:17 AM
he would have had to exist in the past. thats why there were different Arcos for each time period. we know this thanks to the Gamma flashback.
if he didn't exist in the past, what were they sealing back in the present time?
the whole " doesn't age" theory works for Byakuran and if we continued with your theory it would mean that Byakuran would appear in the present because all of the VR are not in that time period anymore meaning they do not exist.

well the past arcobaleno did exsist in every generation. but all the components of 7^3 are there noone destroy a mare ring or vongola ring or pacifier. he would not appear in the present becuase at the present time the vongola rings was not destroyed yet. but in the future time tsuna already destroyed the rings. plus the exsistance of thier future self in the past they are not there but in the machine, making the whole ten year bazooka effect,
i think that point when reborn was sent to the future, if reborn was not sent to the future tsuna would have destroyed the vongola ring but when reborn was sent to the future he was thinking about where is reborn rather than destroying the rings because of the ring conflict. because the rings was a big part of the balance of the worlds exsistance.

pandaaqueen
April 29, 2009, 10:38 AM
that would be the most stupid plot twist ever. lulz-

frozen18ice
April 29, 2009, 04:37 PM
:chair pandaaqueen :laser :crying ebil!! T____T
this should be the called golden week of waiting atleast the animes are not affected bezerk hibari's weapon this saturday

i hate the wait i want to see the fights or the stuff.

Picaro
April 29, 2009, 06:27 PM
After seeing the real funeral wreaths in the latest chapter I´ve lost all respect for them. Their acting in the chapter and posing on page seven makes them look more like some random batshit bastards trying to be funny by playing evil power rangers rather than coming off as some evil badasses whom you don’t want to cross. I hope they wont continue playing the evil clown trope for long and fight serious battles (giving their all in their fights instead of going "haha, you’re funny, now lets play before I crush you with my pinkie~"). :(

As for the battle team-ups, I really pray that this wont turn out like the recent battles in Bleach. Group-battles are good and would be a nice change/development, but not at the cost of having senselessly overpowered Funeral Wreaths as their opponents. Maybe the story will split into two battles again, with one being the Vongola´s fight against Byakuran and the Funeral Wreaths and the other the Varia going after the rest of the Millefiore and Uni? (She’s still controlled by Byakuran and a potential threat, right?) That way we could have two battles between sky-flame users and the varia wouldn’t be wasted as backup fighters.

Btw, does anybody know why Byakuran just keeps on declaring the rules as he´s funny and Tsuna & Co. just keep accepting them, no questions asked??

Mr. Rain
April 29, 2009, 08:46 PM
After seeing the real funeral wreaths in the latest chapter I´ve lost all respect for them. Their acting in the chapter and posing on page seven makes them look more like some random batshit bastards trying to be funny by playing evil power rangers rather than coming off as some evil badasses whom you don’t want to cross. I hope they wont continue playing the evil clown trope for long and fight serious battles (giving their all in their fights instead of going "haha, you’re funny, now lets play before I crush you with my pinkie~"). :(

As for the battle team-ups, I really pray that this wont turn out like the recent battles in Bleach. Group-battles are good and would be a nice change/development, but not at the cost of having senselessly overpowered Funeral Wreaths as their opponents. Maybe the story will split into two battles again, with one being the Vongola´s fight against Byakuran and the Funeral Wreaths and the other the Varia going after the rest of the Millefiore and Uni? (She’s still controlled by Byakuran and a potential threat, right?) That way we could have two battles between sky-flame users and the varia wouldn’t be wasted as backup fighters.

Btw, does anybody know why Byakuran just keeps on declaring the rules as he´s funny and Tsuna & Co. just keep accepting them, no questions asked??

As for the six funeral wreaths.. yes their personalities are from being "bad ass" but they probably are competent fighters... byakuran chose them as the REAL funeral wreaths for a reason.. and appearances aren't everything

look at yamamoto.. he's goofy and often laughing but has the skills of an assassin... Byakuran, another example... he's not very serious but when the occasion arises, he gets the job done ( ex. fight with murkuro )

For the battling splitting off into two... I could see that happening but im not sure uni is the type of person that would fight in combat.. however the rest of the milliefiore squad against varia is all game

Tsuna and co. just keep accepting them because they would rather do that than just rejecting their offer and getting crushed by the milliefiore army (remember milliefiore severely outnumber vongola)
Plus, it was Byakuran that came up with the idea

Anyways, thats my two cents :oh

hopeandlight
April 30, 2009, 12:30 AM
maybe why Byakuran must be defeated during this time is because he is most powerful during this time
defeating him at this time as the past selves would ensure that the family stands a chance against Byakuran in the past and new future and maybe the past selves have to learn some stuff from the future to prevent the future from going awry( one is: keep the vongola rings)
the personalities of the funeral wreaths do seem a bit shallow, so I hope the author explains each character's background so readers get the full story

IreneLing
April 30, 2009, 12:38 AM
Will Hibari wear the uniform as Tsuna them?He is not in the last page...

RAFAT9
April 30, 2009, 06:40 AM
i think that point when reborn was sent to the future, if reborn was not sent to the future tsuna would have destroyed the vongola ring but when reborn was sent to the future he was thinking about where is reborn rather than destroying the rings because of the ring conflict. because the rings was a big part of the balance of the worlds exsistance.

i wont even comment on your first part.

First, Tsuna didnt break the rings right after the Varia Arc. It was shortly before Tsuna and Co. came to the future. So that doesn't work.
Also, Irie's plan was to send everyone to the future to save it so it wasn't anything to do with stopping Tsuna from breaking the rings.
Finally, World balance? Really? Once again if that was true, the fact that the VR no longer exist in the past kinda ruins that theory.

PS Byakuran was around before Tsuna broke the rings so that doesn't make any sense.

rebornounet
April 30, 2009, 10:45 AM
picture of arcobaleno:

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zvr6dk.jpg

frozen18ice
April 30, 2009, 10:57 AM
i wont even comment on your first part.

First, Tsuna didnt break the rings right after the Varia Arc. It was shortly before Tsuna and Co. came to the future. So that doesn't work.
Also, Irie's plan was to send everyone to the future to save it so it wasn't anything to do with stopping Tsuna from breaking the rings.
Finally, World balance? Really? Once again if that was true, the fact that the VR no longer exist in the past kinda ruins that theory.

PS Byakuran was around before Tsuna broke the rings so that doesn't make any sense.

first, in the manga they mentions that in the past tsuna destroy the vongola rings to end conflicts. yes even if the other guardians oppose it. his will in the time when hibari is training his was to destroy the vongola because he still does not understand how important the vongola family to the world well in this manga heheh.

second, the future when they where sent to the vongola rings are gone from the past right, they are not in the past anymore thus making this future true but at the same time the vongola rings are not destroyed, if they stop byakuran now in this era, when they come back to the past the vongola rings exist again thus changing the future.
because one the fighting power of the vongola will be stronger, they will have the rings thats a big advantage, they can team up with uni in the past to stop any treat that will try to take the mare and vongola rings, lastly the ten year bazooka effect, they can come back to the past it will change the future specially when byakuran is defeated.

third, why was irie used to bring them from the past, because of the vonogla rings where destroyed by tsuna, but they needed it to fight byakuran, they are in this predicament because tsuna did not want to fight people and being in the mafia was not his forte even not knowing the consequences of not taking the responsibility.

fourth, yes world balance remember when they talk about 7^3 that is the fundation on how this world is made. byakuran wants the 7^3 to change the world to his liking gaining it will allow byakuran to change the world, thats right for world balance.

fifth, there was never a part of the manga that indicate that byakuran was alive ten years ago, the only thing they mention was he can only be defeated in the future but not in the past, if he was alive in the past show me a scan or a part when they show a younger byakuran.

EneriMess
April 30, 2009, 02:59 PM
picture of arcobaleno:

This pic is really FAN-TA-STIC! I already fall in love with I-Pin's Master <3 He's like Hibari <3 But he has a veeeery different expression XD Kind <3

-10th-
April 30, 2009, 03:41 PM
This pic is really FAN-TA-STIC! I already fall in love with I-Pin's Master <3 He's like Hibari <3 But he has a veeeery different expression XD Kind <3

rolf i think thats the reason Ipin falls in love with habiri (in the anime lol)

stevenash
April 30, 2009, 04:12 PM
Skull looks like Byakuran a bit...and is that Uni's mom?or is it Uni?

LoS
April 30, 2009, 06:29 PM
So we still have never seen 2 of the Arcobaleno right? All we have heard of the two is about the green one back with the invisible suit hitmen.

Mr. Rain
April 30, 2009, 07:01 PM

shes obviously related to uni but not uni. it could even be her grandmother. as uni's mom said before: http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/196/10/

as for the sickness thing... im guessing it was the anti 7^3 rays by byakuran? that or the curse of the arcobaleno..
[hr]
on another note, i think zakuro (the funeral wreath in the lava) will be the one facing hibari. just because zakuro destroyed his hometown for byakuran. i think that would be something that hibari would go against since he loves his Namimori town.

Kazuo Kiyoshi
April 30, 2009, 09:17 PM
After seeing the real funeral wreaths in the latest chapter I´ve lost all respect for them. Their acting in the chapter and posing on page seven makes them look more like some random batshit bastards trying to be funny by playing evil power rangers rather than coming off as some evil badasses whom you don’t want to cross. I hope they wont continue playing the evil clown trope for long and fight serious battles (giving their all in their fights instead of going "haha, you’re funny, now lets play before I crush you with my pinkie~"). :([/I]

Really. What are you expecting? You expecting them to leak ownage and badassness from every orifice? Or are you expecting some Byakuran lookalikes so, yes, they'll look great, AND MAYBE even respectable.

And please, what manga do you think you're reading? I'm already expecting a plot twist that'll smack me upside the head.

alazim
April 30, 2009, 10:00 PM
picture of arcobaleno:

among seven of the arcobaleno which one of them act as their leader and a wielder for the sky pacifier..

LoS
April 30, 2009, 10:55 PM
The one with the Orange-Golden pacifier the far right one, Uni/Her mom/Her grandmother/...

-10th-
April 30, 2009, 11:06 PM
I say it's REBORN!

chibihelpers
April 30, 2009, 11:26 PM
from what i can see in the picture...
that orange arcobaleno is call something starting with "Ruchu..."
coz its cut there...
and that Ipin's master is call Fon...
Fon is translated from chinese pronounciation of wind...(fong)
and i thinks thats a monkey partner~!
:tem

Mr. Rain
April 30, 2009, 11:40 PM
looking at the picture, i really seem to have a liking for verde O_o
he has a gator for his animal! xD

plus who doesn't love nerds? heck im a nerd in reality =]

course, reborn is totally bad ass.. ive always wondered if reborn was actually his name.. or rather.. an alias since he's a hitman xD

kyouyark
May 01, 2009, 02:11 AM
looking at the arcobaleno's picture...i can see how powerful they are even without the pacifiers...reborn looked so badass in this picture...and the guy with red pacifier looks like ipin's master?! hmmm...

p/s: yeah! verde maybe a nerd but nerds are cool! hahaha...plus he has a gator...

bellcrossage
May 01, 2009, 02:18 AM
I like the way that Skull looks. He looks demonic almost. Also Reborn looks the best.

kyouyark
May 01, 2009, 04:30 AM
I have a feeling Skull might be the youngest out of all. He's got this gothic look with him. They all looked so cool and as if they have some real hidden power behind those cute baby faces.
I was just wondering how all these pacifiers and rings came though. On how they first emerged into the mafia world. Hmm...

stevenash
May 01, 2009, 06:14 AM
and have they ever use that pacifier......so stop themselves from crying???....:D

kyouyark
May 01, 2009, 07:09 AM
and have they ever use that pacifier......so stop themselves from crying???....:D

hahaha! if lambo is one of the arcobaleno...most probably...yes!

nalex94
May 01, 2009, 07:21 AM
I say it's REBORN!

dude he has the yellow pacifier so he has the SUN pacifier

and they wouldnt have been chosen to protect the pacifiers unless they the best and the strongest

couldnt i-pin's master be hibari's dad. i mean we dont know any thing about only hibari's parents and i think sasagawa's parents so hemight be

reinen
May 01, 2009, 07:29 AM
I guess, it's her mom, hmm...who's the daddy...Reborn? (just kidding :tem)

frozen18ice
May 01, 2009, 12:23 PM
:p:temhmm that picture of the arcobaleno is making me think if uni's mom was the unborn baby then reborn would be hella old almost the same age as 9th boss. he's a PEDO for dating bianchi thats almost twice his age. but if la mich seems to be a younger lady then they are not that old.....

also i did not know that mamon/viper is a girl. verde looks really cool with the aligator. thats interesting that the sky holder have a squirrel as her partner. ipin master looks so cool almost like a sweet hibari.

also it seems that 1/2 of the arocbaleno is divided to different mafia families except fon(the red one)

coz in the past it was noted that verde,skull are from rival mafia of the vongola but skull calles reborn sempai, uni grandmother is from that mafia family that originaly holds the mare rings. reborn,mamon,colonello and la mich are all vongola afiliated arcobaleno.
damm if there was toys of acobaleno i woult totally get it:eyeroll:D

nalex94
May 01, 2009, 12:55 PM
but Uni's mom had the pacifier in gamma's flashbacks so i think it's Uni's mom

but she said that her blood was cursed and her dead mom was the same way

so are the arcobanelo sealed every generation?? damn i cant figure it out.

Aki_Shijin
May 01, 2009, 02:55 PM
also i did not know that mamon/viper is a girl.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Mammon had a girly appearance. That kinda made me sad...

jillybeans
May 01, 2009, 03:57 PM
i think verdes pet looks more like a rat then a gator or am i just seeing it weird, cause scientists have laab rats and it makes sense, i dont know if its just me

frozen18ice
May 01, 2009, 04:28 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Mammon had a girly appearance. That kinda made me sad...

lol look at her/his lips its very similar to the uni and any female chacter in reborn... so why not they never mention that mamon is a guy right.

ya i still dont get it either with the arcobaleno is uni gradmother also an arcobaleno or is uni mom is the arcobaleno im feeling that in uni's case every time the curse is done for her family the female is pregnant, so when the mother is curse so as the baby. alomst like a the shared curse of la mich and colonello

nalex94
May 01, 2009, 05:36 PM
i think verdes pet looks more like a rat then a gator or am i just seeing it weird, cause scientists have laab rats and it makes sense, i dont know if its just me

nope i zoomed in and it's a gator

Aki_Shijin
May 01, 2009, 07:21 PM
lol look at her/his lips its very similar to the uni and any female chacter in reborn... so why not they never mention that mamon is a guy right.

Actually I think once or twice they might have referred to Mammon as "he" but that might've just been Colonello and Reborn discussing the "mysterious baby" during the ring battles.

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/112/09/

nalex94
May 01, 2009, 07:30 PM
Ginger Bread said of Viper: "Viper was saved, but when HE realized HE had no chance of winning, HE took his own life too.

so hes a guy

Picaro
May 01, 2009, 08:14 PM
As for the six funeral wreaths.. yes their personalities are from being "bad ass" but they probably are competent fighters... byakuran chose them as the REAL funeral wreaths for a reason.. and appearances aren't everything

look at yamamoto.. he's goofy and often laughing but has the skills of an assassin... Byakuran, another example... he's not very serious but when the occasion arises, he gets the job done ( ex. fight with murkuro )
and

Really. What are you expecting? You expecting them to leak ownage and badassness from every orifice? Or are you expecting some Byakuran lookalikes so, yes, they'll look great, AND MAYBE even respectable.

Sorry for making such a long post.

And please, what manga do you think you're reading? I'm already expecting a plot twist that'll smack me upside the head.
You’re misunderstanding me. XD (though the thing with Yamamoto is a good point). I didn’t mean about how good or bad they are looking (I honestly don’t care, and if one of them were an old granny with a pink umbrella), it’s the overall image that was bothering me. Stuff like bathing in magma, calling themselves “the chosen warriors, the strongest beings in all humanity”, wondering about how many thousands one if them alone will kill... It’s all the kind of bragging that usually just small-fry villains do. The really strong characters in manga usually don’t need that kind of stuff – or at least don’t tell it about themselves but have another character warn the heroes about them.

@Kazuo Kiyoshi: Please consider the second half of my post as well. I’m hoping for a grand plot-twist! They´re what I love this series for. :)

Tsuna and co. just keep accepting them because they would rather do that than just rejecting their offer and getting crushed by the milliefiore army (remember milliefiore severely outnumber vongola)
Plus, it was Byakuran that came up with the idea

Exactly. :p So far it’s been Byakuran who’s made all the claims, it’s nowhere said that he has to be honest towards his enemies. Having them expose their vulnerable members and gathering all of the bothersome top-tier at the same place sounds like a good plan to get rid of them easily. And the Vongola should have plenty of allies still around too, considering that they have been the top-dog among the mafia families for generations. That’s plenty of time to forge alliances and support-treaties, even if they can’t have that many A-class soldiers and the Millefiore´s been at the go against them for a while. It´s been stated that the base in Nanimori isn´t the only one where people are still fighting against the Millefiore.

ive always wondered if reborn was actually his name.. or rather.. an alias since he's a hitman xD
I’ve been wondering if “Reborn” couldn’t be the title of the strongest hitman in general.

Sorry for making such a long post.

judimeh
May 01, 2009, 11:10 PM
our tsuna is turning into a little vongola. his powers of perception is growing! i wonder what will happen if tsuna owns reborn tries to steal his breakfast? Bianchi will probably kill tsuna though...

judimeh
May 01, 2009, 11:40 PM
i just guessing but...

uni/ancestors - sky
reborn - sun
collenello - rain
mammon - mist
verde - thunder
skull - cloud
I-pin's master - storm

did they get their pets when they became arcoblenos?
and did uni's ancestor have a baby when she was a baby so her whole line is cursed?

hdiuy
May 02, 2009, 01:16 AM
I get a feeling that its Uni's grand mother. BTW is the Acrobaleno and TYL varia poster out in WSJ yet?

naruto91
May 02, 2009, 12:26 PM
no 240 this week?

Shake
May 02, 2009, 12:27 PM
Pic of the arcobaleno is very nice (especially Verde, can wait to see him in the manga :)). Viper is defintely a woman, look at her lips, they are same as Uni's, if I recall right it's hard to make distinguish gender in the japanese language so that sentence )where they talk about Viper) might be translated wrong. But what I don't get is why there are 8 arcobaleno's? Lal is defintely one but she doesn't have a distinct attribute (rain/mist). Does this mean we get to another type of weather attribute like snow or hail. Same goes for the rings, is there another type of ring that has not made its appearence in the manga.

Mr. Rain
May 02, 2009, 12:34 PM
Pic of the arcobaleno is very nice (especially Verde, can wait to see him in the manga :)). Viper is defintely a woman, look at her lips, they are same as Uni's, if I recall right it's hard to make distinguish gender in the japanese language so that sentence )where they talk about Viper) might be translated wrong. But what I don't get is why there are 8 arcobaleno's? Lal is defintely one but she doesn't have a distinct attribute (rain/mist). Does this mean we get to another type of weather attribute like snow or hail. Same goes for the rings, is there another type of ring that has not made its appearence in the manga.

why do i get the feeling that amano will pull a fast one and make another flame attribute somewhere in the manga that no one knows about? O_o

pandaaqueen
May 02, 2009, 12:43 PM
I get a feeling that its Uni's grand mother. BTW is the Acrobaleno and TYL varia poster out in WSJ yet?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/argilla/reborn8314.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/argilla/reborn8315.jpg

^^

stevenash
May 02, 2009, 02:27 PM
i just guessing but...

uni/ancestors - sky
reborn - sun
collenello - rain
mammon - mist
verde - thunder
skull - cloud
I-pin's master - storm

did they get their pets when they became arcoblenos?
and did uni's ancestor have a baby when she was a baby so her whole line is cursed?

That is interesting...btw...I think based on colour your attributes are pretty much correct...

Just think about it...all arcabalenos become babies...but we can see that Uni's mom was not a baby at a time when Reborn is still probably a baby...maybe because...Uni's grandmom was pregnant so cannot be turned into a baby...:D...so the curse is brought down to the baby in the belly...which also means that arcabalenos probably don't get old and is actually already old close to the 9th....:D....

Lal is an incomplete arcabaleno...I guess probably she somehow she got touched by the curse a bit....

Viper being called he in translation can't really say anything about his/her gender...but the voice does sound manly...(though Yoruichi's voice was manly in cat form)...:D

Did the picture of Colonello trying to stop Lal Mirch has a silhouette of a pregnant women?

judimeh
May 02, 2009, 05:26 PM
i have this feeling blackspell is going to help(at least gamma), cause i doubt byakuran is going to follow the rules like the varia in the sky battle. any one agree?

in the picture uni's ancestor looks... well fat/pregnant... that would mean she and her baby would have the curse. uni looks like a normal sized kid. so i conclude that her grand mother and other received the curse. that would mean all the other people lived as arcoblenos for at least about 30 years...right?
[hr]
since uni's ancestor was fat/pregnant in the pic, both her and her child received the curse. since Uni is normal sized kid, the arcobleno's must have been arcoblenos for about 30 years! right?

also, does anyone else have a feeling that blackspell(at least gamma) help vongola team? i doubt byakuran would follw the rules if he lost like varia in the sky battle.

//+CrescentSpine
May 02, 2009, 08:16 PM
Honestly, I don't think anyone can get that far predicting reborn.

For all we know, Long Champ and the Tomaso's could save the day in the middle of the battle.

Hmm, actually, that might be pretty cool.

nalex94
May 02, 2009, 08:44 PM
thats what im thinking

hdiuy
May 02, 2009, 10:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/argilla/reborn8314.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/argilla/reborn8315.jpg

^^

Holy!!! You rock man now to see if the ones in my country have the poster.

frozen18ice
May 02, 2009, 11:47 PM
it would be interesting if verde is alive, i was wondering, if verde was one of the people that made the box weapons, also he is a good scientist he would be able to create a way to live from the 7^3 rays, i would love to see fon (Red pacifier holder) in action

nalex94
May 03, 2009, 12:45 AM
only one of the box makers is alive and i think bianchi said that it was the guy that made goukdera's box. sorry koeing is the only one alive

does anyone have any ideas on what Lal's pet whould have been i think a Gorilla cause she has one one her shoulder

does it look like Viper is pregnant or is it just a big cape suit thing

Shake
May 03, 2009, 04:09 AM
I think it's her cape suit thing, she's far to greedy to get pregnant ;)
Gamma is certainly a potential helper in the battle against Byakuran, revenge for Uni!!! He will join in time someone needs help I think.
I have been thinking about Lal and the arcabaleno last night and come to the idea that one of the arcabaleno has to be alive. The stone Byakuran showed contained only 5 of the seven pacifiers. Colonel's pacifier is in the hands of Lal but Lal's pacifier does not count since she is the 8th arcabaleno meaning that out of the seven only Uni or I-Pin's master (most likely one) are still alive since Reborn, Viper, Skull, Verde and Colonel were killed.

edit: reread again and Uni is still alive but her pacifier is already in the stone http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/161/07/ , the ones missing are the one from Colonel and (if you use this pic http://i39.tinypic.com/1zvr6dk.jpg ) the one from Verde. The latter one might show up after the battle and help with the time travel thing :).

frozen18ice
May 03, 2009, 09:21 AM
about that, i think the last two spots in the stone is for reborns pacifier and la mich incompete one or the one that colonello put in a box storage that tsuna opened.

the reason why i said that its possible that verde is alive is because he is a scientist right and he makes invetions he could have just gave up is pacifier and used his technology to save himself, i mean he did made something that will not allow u to see him if your not a baby. may be he's wearing something like that with protection from 7^3 rays.
this is just a speculation in my part.

well if we are fallowing with the picture that has color it indicates that the last two missing is verdes and la mich

edit: reread again and Uni is still alive but her pacifier is already in the stone http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/161/07/ , the ones missing are the one from Colonel and (if you use this pic http://i39.tinypic.com/1zvr6dk.jpg ) the one from Verde. The latter one might show up after the battle and help with the time travel thing :).

moonshine19
May 03, 2009, 09:38 AM
that's right, I think I missed something in some last chapters.
where about Gamma now?
He's gone back to the Giglio Nero in Italy? or hidden somewhere in Namimori?, because the Melone is completely destroyed.
I really think of that way too, that Gamma will join in the battle with the Vongola, to revenge, it's now or never.
I'm really sad about Lal, I suppose she couldn't help at all this time. She sincerely want to, but she can't.

so, according to this http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/161/07/, I wonder whose that two stone pacifiers, they're Uni's and Colonel's? , I never thought of that.

I-Pin's Master wasn't killed!? really? I missed it

I agree that Verde is still alive, maybe he's the last key to win the Millefiore because He knows the best of using rings and boxes. and the story said he just mysteriously disappeared

hdiuy
May 03, 2009, 10:10 AM
I've been wondering ,ever since Reborn came to the future wouldn't the TYL sun pacifier be replaced by past Reborn's pacifier? And that would make 3 missing unless there are duplicates which i high doubt so.

SaveTheQueen
May 03, 2009, 10:16 AM
I also think that the one with the Sky pacifier is Uni's grandmother. But there's one thing that I don't get : since Uni is an arcobaleno, shouldn't she be affected by the non tre-ni-sette radiation?

frozen18ice
May 03, 2009, 10:52 AM
i think some of the questions we have will be answered by the time when reborn faced with uni in the big fight.

NegroGrande
May 03, 2009, 12:07 PM
i
in the picture uni's ancestor looks... well fat/pregnant... that would mean she and her baby would have the curse. uni looks like a normal sized kid. so i conclude that her grand mother and other received the curse. that would mean all the other people lived as arcoblenos for at least about 30 years...right?.

One thing about the arcobaleno being at least 30 years old, Reborn claims that he is one year old, remenber, and even said than Shamal was presenet as his doctor when he was born and Shamal doesn't look that old

Shake
May 03, 2009, 01:01 PM
Shamal is the god of love, of course he looks young to be attractive for the ladies ;)
Reborn could also be hinting that Shamal saw when Reborn became an arcobaleno in the other words him being (re)born.

reinen
May 03, 2009, 01:46 PM
I've been wondering, if the arcobaleno babies is aging, then what about their animal companion? Are they aging too? Or they transformed (or somehow changed...) into animal box?

naruto91
May 03, 2009, 02:28 PM
no 240 this week (naruto, bleach and op are almost out)

Broken
May 03, 2009, 07:17 PM
Hey, so i saw the topic of discussion on the last page was the Arcobaleno's and i thought that this EPIC scan i found should prove a few things and also help clear up what they looked like. ^^

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/Krombieboi/largeAnimePaperscans_Katekyo-Hitman.jpg

Enjoy~

Yes, I'm Awesome. xDDD

stevenash
May 03, 2009, 08:26 PM
One thing about the arcobaleno being at least 30 years old, Reborn claims that he is one year old, remenber, and even said than Shamal was presenet as his doctor when he was born and Shamal doesn't look that old

I think that was suppose to mean as a joke for Tsuna...:D...besides...there was already discussion on how can he be 1 year old if he have already trained Dino....and the Shamal part was also probably a joke...:P...actually almost everything Reborn said during daily life arc can be taken with doubt...:D....maybe he's trying to keep his identity secret...

Even if Verde has died....it is possible that Byakuran didn't get his pacifier...maybe it's in a box....:D...and will be open by Lambo...and Lambo will use it's power...:P

On another note, according to that picture of arcabalenos...don't think Lal Mirch is part of the seven...:D...

ikacantik
May 03, 2009, 08:39 PM
Hey for Arcobaleno i need the names please. I can't read their names.. too blurry.. Especially Red and Orang Pacifier Arcobaleno

hdiuy
May 03, 2009, 11:52 PM
I also think that the one with the Sky pacifier is Uni's grandmother. But there's one thing that I don't get : since Uni is an arcobaleno, shouldn't she be affected by the non tre-ni-sette radiation?

Uni isnt a arcobaleno, her grandma(i think) is . She may have inherited some curse or whatever but the 'properties' of a acrobaleno doesnt apply to her or not she would have died. Perphaps she is affected but to a limited extent.

moonshine19
May 04, 2009, 03:25 AM
Something is hidden behind Uni's pacifier possession really, it brought so many questions into my mind.
I can't summarize how they(bosses of Giglio Nero) inherited the pacifier and the property.
but sure enough, Uni and her mother aren't the arcobaleno. I just recently noticed that Uni's mother is not a baby(she died or not? if not, she's in a serious condition? then why? what made her so?)

and we can't assume yet that the orange arcobaleno in that pic is Uni's mom or Uni's grandma.

nalex94
May 04, 2009, 04:39 AM
Uni's mom died
the orange arcobanelo was pregnant in the pic and that means that if she gave birth after being sealed the bloodline is cursed and thats why (If it was Uni's grandma) her mom died and Uni probably will in a few years
the bloodline curse probably has the affect that Lal's curse does meaning that if you age but will be affected by the 7^3 rays

Longchamp will save the day in the upcoming battle and Dino and his family and the Varia will take-out the other 100 A-Class fighters and the Guardians will take care of the Real Mare Ring Holders

hdiuy
May 04, 2009, 04:51 AM
Why do i get a feeling that many of the Vongola guardians have lost but they won the game 'choice' or that its going to be the other way round; many Milli guardians lost but they won the game.Anyway im looking forward towards Lambo's fight, im expecting lots of humour in it.

KaguraKurosaki
May 04, 2009, 08:09 AM
I can't resist to post something about the lastest chapter and shonen jump posters xD , you guys rocks! xDDDDDD
According to my limit knowledge of japanese * 0,0000000000000000001 % * and google's help, Uni's mon or grandmon name is Ru-chi-e = Lucie(= Lucia )xDDDDD and i-pin's doll it could be "Fu-o-n" Yet, i'm not sure there is a ideogram which i'm not able to see :s

On the other hand i have the feeling that Black Spell & varia is gonna help in this massive battle ,and also the former Mare Ring guardians xDDDD LOL

Arrivederci!!!!!~kufufu
Sayop!!!!!'ttebayop!!!!

kyouyark
May 04, 2009, 08:31 AM
Yeah... I kinda feel like this will be an epic battle. Like a large scale one and a lot of people is going to crowd there.

frozen18ice
May 04, 2009, 07:06 PM
this might sound late in the game but i just realized that the future ryohei might know somethign about ipin master being that the toy was from him and he was away in italy. could it be possible that there is more to this issue than what it looks like.

ghostexiled
May 04, 2009, 09:53 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/Krombieboi/largeAnimePaperscans_Katekyo-Hitman.jpg

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, new member!

I am hoping that in some way shape or form that the release of the "adult" versions of the Arcobaleno picture, means that we will get to see the remaining ones in action in this upcoming epic battle in their true forms! :D

Everyone is talking about team-ups, I think it would be awesome to see "adult" Reborn X Tsuna go to town. :D

kyouyark
May 05, 2009, 12:17 AM

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, new member!

I am hoping that in some way shape or form that the release of the "adult" versions of the Arcobaleno picture, means that we will get to see the remaining ones in action in this upcoming epic battle in their true forms! :D

Everyone is talking about team-ups, I think it would be awesome to see "adult" Reborn X Tsuna go to town. :D

Hello and welcome! If they do fight in their true forms that we would be cool. But I was just wondering how they would change to one and wouldn't they be suffering from the non-trisident (whatever the spelling is) radiation?
And I have a feeling that the the other missing arcobaleno might show up at the fight with some ally (maybe Longchamp or Lancia etc) to help them considering Milliefiore is quite a big army.

frozen18ice
May 05, 2009, 12:33 AM
Hello and welcome! If they do fight in their true forms that we would be cool. But I was just wondering how they would change to one and wouldn't they be suffering from the non-trisident (whatever the spelling is) radiation?
And I have a feeling that the the other missing arcobaleno might show up at the fight with some ally (maybe Longchamp or Lancia etc) to help them considering Milliefiore is quite a big army.

i think most of the arcobaleno are dead,
colonello is dead, viper is dead, reborn from the future is dead, skull is dead, ipin's master is dead (tentative) verde is dead(tentative) uni's granmother/mother is dead
there are only two missing pacifiers one is the one that colonello have/la mich incompete one, and a possibility of either (verde or ipins master) unless when reborn was sent to the future it also tranfer his pacifier to the future. so if there are missing ones in the 7^3 it's all acounted for.

but i do think that we will see the arcobalenos in action when they reveal the person that killed them and how they where fighting them.

kyouyark
May 05, 2009, 04:29 AM
i think most of the arcobaleno are dead,
colonello is dead, viper is dead, reborn from the future is dead, skull is dead, ipin's master is dead (tentative) verde is dead(tentative) uni's granmother/mother is dead
there are only two missing pacifiers one is the one that colonello have/la mich incompete one, and a possibility of either (verde or ipins master) unless when reborn was sent to the future it also tranfer his pacifier to the future. so if there are missing ones in the 7^3 it's all acounted for.

but i do think that we will see the arcobalenos in action when they reveal the person that killed them and how they where fighting them.

Good point. Flashback seemed to be the high possibility of us seeing them in action. But still there's two pacifiers missing. I guess that's the mystery that's gonna be solved later in the chapters.

If the Milliefiore nearly have the complete set of the pacifiers, won't the one Reborn hold when he was brought to the future counted as a double yellow pacifier? Or it just went poof --- missing.

EneriMess
May 05, 2009, 04:47 AM
According to my knowledge, Uni's Mother/Granny name is "Ruche" ("chi" plus little "e" in katakana), or better in Italian "Luce" -> Light. A very beutiful name. It can also be "Lucia", a common italian name that anyway means "light".

Uaah <3

stevenash
May 05, 2009, 06:10 AM
this might sound late in the game but i just realized that the future ryohei might know somethign about ipin master being that the toy was from him and he was away in italy. could it be possible that there is more to this issue than what it looks like.

There's possibility that all guardians and Tsuna from 10 years in the future already know the story/secret behind Arcabalenos...so it's not shocking if Future Ryohei knows...:D

Good point. Flashback seemed to be the high possibility of us seeing them in action. But still there's two pacifiers missing. I guess that's the mystery that's gonna be solved later in the chapters.

If the Milliefiore nearly have the complete set of the pacifiers, won't the one Reborn hold when he was brought to the future counted as a double yellow pacifier? Or it just went poof --- missing.

Most probably there'll be two Yellow pacifier...unless Future Reborn was still wearing his when Reborn got sent into the future...if he was...then it'll be with future Reborn in the round machine....(though there is probability that future Reborn is dead)....but I guess that would still mean there's two yellow pacifier at one time...:D

kyouyark
May 05, 2009, 06:31 AM
According to my knowledge, Uni's Mother/Granny name is "Ruche" ("chi" plus little "e" in katakana), or better in Italian "Luce" -> Light. A very beutiful name. It can also be "Lucia", a common italian name that anyway means "light".

Uaah <3

Haha! Italian names are so nice! Uni's on Byakuran's side but she seemed to always not agree with him. Hmm, maybe there's something like a plot twist will happen, no?

It kinda make me confused now with the whole double this and that. Lol. But i think Reborn died already in the future judging from other's reaction towards his condition. Well, too bad the Vongola rings were destroyed. If not, they would have double the power. :tem

hdiuy
May 05, 2009, 07:30 AM
Why do i get the feeling that Hibari is a relative or decesdant of I-Pin's master, they sure look alike.

Most probably there'll be two Yellow pacifier...unless Future Reborn was still wearing his when Reborn got sent into the future...if he was...then it'll be with future Reborn in the round machine....(though there is probability that future Reborn is dead)....but I guess that would still mean there's two yellow pacifier at one time...:D

Im thinking that since the pacifiers are 'limited edition' wouldnt it kind of like defy the awesomeness of it.

kyouyark
May 05, 2009, 08:46 AM
Why do i get the feeling that Hibari is a relative or decesdant of I-Pin's master, they sure look alike.

Im thinking that since the pacifiers are 'limited edition' wouldnt it kind of like defy the awesomeness of it.

I was thinking of the same thing. They sure has some similarity in their faces, both Hibari and Ipin's master. Maybe descendants or indirect relative.

moonshine19
May 05, 2009, 09:39 AM
hmm...about the familiarity of Hibari and I-Pin's Master. I think there's nothing much.

Akira sensei just want to tell why I-Pin has a crush on Hibari, because his face looks like her master's.

ghostexiled
May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM
I can't wait to see the scene when (and if) Hibari every meets I-Pin's master... that will crack me up as much, if not more, than the "eyebrows" incident. :D

How do you think he would act to seeing a Chibi version of his look-a-like?

kyouyark
May 06, 2009, 11:59 AM
I can't wait to see the scene when (and if) Hibari every meets I-Pin's master... that will crack me up as much, if not more, than the "eyebrows" incident. :D

How do you think he would act to seeing a Chibi version of his look-a-like?

Hibari: Is that how I look when I was a baby? :amuse

ghostexiled
May 06, 2009, 12:24 PM
or he will whip out another Namori rule that states that there can be no baby look-a-likes! :D

kyouyark
May 06, 2009, 12:44 PM
Lol! But then there would not be a chance to fight Reborn again. Haha! I still couldn't guess how he would react. That eyebrow scene was totally unexpected.

ghostexiled
May 06, 2009, 12:48 PM
sometimes it is the most serious characters that do the most funniest things!

kyouyark
May 06, 2009, 01:03 PM
sometimes it is the most serious characters that do the most funniest things!

Agreed! Because we rarely see them make a joke, we laughed like crazy when we see they make one even if they didn't intend to do it. :D
I laughed so hard when I see a short comic strip at deviantart showing Hibari says "Oops my hands slipped" when he opens his box and his hedgehog hits Mukuro's face. :D Hibird's reaction that time was priceless.

ghostexiled
May 06, 2009, 02:21 PM
I really think some way, some how Yamamoto should have a rematch against Genkishi. If not Yamamoto, then Squalo in order to truly gain the title as the #1 swordsman. Unless one of the new FW is an even better swordsman than Genkishi....then I guess it would not matter.

nalex94
May 06, 2009, 03:31 PM
none of the Real funeral weraths had a sword but i guess if its the mist guy he could just make a sword

ghostexiled
May 06, 2009, 03:57 PM
unless I missed something...none of them really had any weapons, did they? It is still kind of a mystery as to who does what still and of course who has what flame type.

I still think Genkishi has a role to play in this upcoming battle, since he was one of the original fake FW, that was actually loyal and committed to Byakuran. Just as I (and others) think Gamma is not gone for the opposite reason.

Dofla
May 13, 2009, 03:54 AM

Rules to note :

Before reading:

So how do we work?

Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]

Explanation:

Get your fix here (http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/28307).

pandaaqueen
May 13, 2009, 05:10 AM
Source : BA
Credits : Ann-chan
Verification : Confirmed
seems the first field is thunder on top of a tall building.
Hibari, who wants to fight immediately is stopped by Byakuran, who says "That's why I said you can't Hiba~ri-chan~♪"
Seems it's already decided Byakuran and Tsuna will fight each other. They do some kinda roulette thing and the chapter ends.

Choice is a game of choice.
The game can't begin until you've first selected a field and fighters.

it's kinda like that but I think those 2 points have to be decided on.

Blue bell's hand turns into a liquid shape.
Goku "Saying a magma bath is good... are these guys even human?!"

Bluebell's power is boring like hell, lol.
As if that has never ever occurred in any manga before :lmao

sabret00the
May 13, 2009, 06:51 AM
Sounds awesome. like there's real progress.

Picaro
May 13, 2009, 06:53 AM

Guess that means that Bluebell wont be up against Lambo for sure. :p She´ll probably fight against a physical fighter who has no way to counter something like turning liquid.

Thanks for the quick spoiler and translation!

pandaaqueen
May 13, 2009, 06:56 AM

Guess that means that Bluebell wont be up against Lambo for sure. :p She´ll probably fight against a physical fighter who has no way to counter something like turning liquid.

Thanks for the quick spoiler and translation!

I bet that she'll fight against Ryo, since it's quite likely that she can form certain parts of her body (e. g. the arms, legs, etc.) and make them exceedingly strong, just like Suigetsu x'D Even though that would be very predictable.

Shake
May 13, 2009, 07:23 AM
If it's liquid I would say Ryo indeed (making the liquid active to make it vaporize) but Lambo with his bull could also to the trick (electrolyse, I shound like a chemistry teacher) plus they said the field was thunder, something Lambo is resistent to.

nalex94
May 13, 2009, 09:08 AM
so if its like a spin-the-wheel type a thing then we dont really know whos gonna fight and then amano-sensei will completly trick us and have like hibari vs bluebell and lambo vs the monster dude and a bunch more supriseing match ups

Oni_James
May 13, 2009, 11:12 AM
i was expecting a war-like battle...but it's only a matter of Roulette, kinda disappointing, but it'll be great anyways XD
as expected hibari wants to fight there and now XD

stasiasan
May 13, 2009, 01:08 PM
xD It's like Russian Roulette: if you#re lucky, you have a weak enemy. if not...wel you're dead. I bet Lambo has to go up first, because he's the weakest and should have some kind of advantage. Would be nice. If it's not him, it's probably Yamamoto. Amano still has to show his power and since he's fighting with a sword, water could be problamatic.

hhv94
May 13, 2009, 01:59 PM
Shame there's no one pic out. Oh well...I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this.

Shake
May 13, 2009, 02:19 PM
They will first play with rules but as soon as it comes to the bigger fights (say Hibi, yama or most probably Tsuna) they will have brawl fest and with some team ups of course ;)

Broken
May 13, 2009, 05:38 PM
Am i the only one who doesn't wanna see team ups during their fights? D:

It looks like it could happen since there is so much hype with the FW's being so powerful that they apparently take baths in lava.

>_>;

But anyway, if Amano went through all the trouble of not showing us their training results, im sure that they will be able to hold their own...for at least a little while before anyone else gets involved.

I just hope that it doesn't become "Vongola Guardian/Varia love fest 2009."

If anything i just wanna see that Xanxus and Co. finally respect them for fighting on equal ground as them TYL, not team up.

frozen18ice
May 13, 2009, 06:50 PM
muahhahahahah one on one fights and the unpredictability of it. muhahahahaa:haha haahh :woot haahaha :haha hhahahahha:woot

if the feild has thunder then that is lambo's feild to take control and fight.

Picaro
May 13, 2009, 08:23 PM
Am i the only one who doesn't wanna see team ups during their fights? D:

It looks like it could happen since there is so much hype with the FW's being so powerful that they apparently take baths in lava.

>_>;

But anyway, if Amano went through all the trouble of not showing us their training results, im sure that they will be able to hold their own...for at least a little while before anyone else gets involved.

I just hope that it doesn't become "Vongola Guardian/Varia love fest 2009."

If anything i just wanna see that Xanxus and Co. finally respect them for fighting on equal ground as them TYL, not team up.

No, you´re not the only one. (I´m glad that I´m not alone feeling like this.:p) Seeing some of them teaming up and battlle should be ok and interesting, but please, please no overpowering the FWs to the point where everybody, their grandmas and their dogs need to join and fight together.

@pandaqueen and shake: I agreed with you guys! Also because Ryohei has such a soft spot for his sister - having him to seriously attempt to trash a girl that´s even younger than Kyoko must give him some mental problems.

I don´t think that it´ll be Lambo who will fight on the thunder field if they´re not going to fight same element vs same element. I´d rather say that it´ll be the thunder FW against somebody else so that they can have the field advantage.

frozen18ice
May 13, 2009, 10:28 PM
if ryohei can't fight the girl that turn into liquid then the people that is best to fight her is lambo he wont be taken in by the cuteness of the girl he will be more annoyed by her becuase he will think that she is a monster. or hibari but that would make them same properties becuase i think that is propagation of cloud with her changing properties and she is like the syntetic creatures that the milfione made thats why she is in a tank.

i dont know about this but i cant wait for the chapter
this will be come crazy match ups

HiAndromon
May 13, 2009, 11:08 PM
Bluebell is the Illusionist right?
http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/225/06/

LJkAze
May 13, 2009, 11:15 PM
Hmm Russian Roulette is not bad as long as Amano is doing something different that is fine. Hopefully the Varia and the remaining will get to fight in this instead of just the Vongola 10th family. Maybe a real battle between Squalo and Genkishi ^_^

ghostexiled
May 14, 2009, 12:34 AM
I will be as bold as to say that I believe that Amano comes from the same school as Oda of "One Piece"...she has been doing very well in keeping me (us?) on the edge of the seat! :D

I think maybe there might even be a chance of the fighters fighting on a field that neither one is suited for...maybe. :P

Maybe a real battle between Squalo and Genkishi ^_^

This is what I want to happen more than Yamamoto fighting Genkishi! I think Squalo needs the retribution more than he does in this fight.

stasiasan
May 14, 2009, 01:54 AM
If there wouldn't be some huge riot and blood shed it wouldn't be fun xD it would be too much like Varia arc, so Amano has to do something completly new. Maybe there will be dobble battles. Besides, I bet we get to see the Varia fight other Millefiore people, for example Genkishi, who is still out there or Ginger, who's real form he haven't seen yet. Furthermore we still need to find out who Fran's master was, and what Dino can do with his horse.

decimo10
May 14, 2009, 02:22 AM
I've been wondering, is Tsuna ever going to put Lancia's ring in to use or was its just for the beginning where the mosca found them when they came.

cuz if they are gonna make his little cub turn beastly, he needs another medium for a another flame

and if that is gonna happen, what suggestion might you guys want as his second attribute?

frozen18ice
May 14, 2009, 02:24 AM
If there wouldn't be some huge riot and blood shed it wouldn't be fun xD it would be too much like Varia arc, so Amano has to do something completly new. Maybe there will be dobble battles. Besides, I bet we get to see the Varia fight other Millefiore people, for example Genkishi, who is still out there or Ginger, who's real form he haven't seen yet. Furthermore we still need to find out who Fran's master was, and what Dino can do with his horse.

i agree with stasiasan that there are more to expect in the match up and also the allies of the vongola and the millefiore. i bet there are other people that irie dont know about that is not a funeral weath that is capable in fighting the varia, dino team, CDEFF