PDA

View Full Version : Discussion What are your thought/opinion on the 5 Crow(Half-Akuma)??

andrewsungchehau
April 18, 2009, 07:06 AM
In chapter 185, there were 5 new Crow, which turned into Half-Akuma, introduced.
There were: 1. Madarao(who defeated the level 3 in chapter 181), 2. Tevak(Madarao sister), 3. Goushi(the big fat guy), 4. Kiredori(the girl with the 2 guys) and 5. Tokusa(the guy who apologize to Allen)

For me, I think Kiredori is creepy and scary. Why? Cause of her graze and her eye.She also looks like a child ghost to me maybe due to her small-size.
Tevak looks creepy and scary too due to her design.
Madarao's the handsome out of the 3 guys IMO.
Tokusa's design is quite cool and the smart type IMO.
Goushi looks like one of the character in street-fighter(forgot his name). Aside from that,think currently had no other comment on him.

This is my thought about the 5 of them. So,how about you guys/gals??

ying_su
April 19, 2009, 04:04 AM
I think they are all creepy: fuse with akuma is just...blehhh~
But at the same time i feel curious: who were this 5 guys (appart from the fact of being Crow) to end becoming HalfAkuma and participate on the Order experiments?? Specially Kiredori. Is she really that young?
They look cool and frightened.

And also: Do Madarao and Tevak look more human-like? I mean, are these two differenciate from the others in some improvement in the experiments? Or is just my imagination?

WildH
April 19, 2009, 07:23 AM
I think you can get the impression that Madarao and his sister are more humane, bacause on this page http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/185/15/ the other three are shown with those strange black eyes, though they usually have normal eyes.

I really would like to see how will this turn out, and how will the new Crows get along with the exorcists. I wonder if Allen will be trying to prevent the Crows from using their power when they're on a mission together, in order to save the Akuma souls?

cristina23
April 19, 2009, 09:54 AM
For me these half-akuma crow members are so neutral characters. Their only purpose in the story to show that the order is corrupt, otherwise they are just a waste of paper :p

Hikku
April 22, 2009, 03:17 PM
Waste of paper ? I hope they're not ! They're damn cool~

I agree with ying_su, Madarao and Tevak look more human-like !

Hey I also noticed something that I'm almost sure about it.
Let me remind you when we 1st saw the Crows.
Do you remember how scary was Link ?
My guess is that they know them.
An other guess, did you notice the 2 points on the Crows' forehead ? As Link's......
Maybe Link went through the same kind of experiment as the Crows ?

Anyway I'm sure that Link and the Crows are somehow linked.

What do you think ?

Siberia
April 22, 2009, 03:22 PM
Waste of paper ? I hope they're not ! They're damn cool~

I agree with ying_su, Madarao and Tevak look more human-like !

Hey I also noticed something that I'm almost sure about it.
Let me remind you when we 1st saw the Crows.
Do you remember how scary was Link ?
My guess is that they know them.
An other guess, did you notice the 2 points on the Crows' forehead ? As Link's......
Maybe Link went through the same kind of experiment as the Crows ?

Anyway I'm sure that Link and the Crows are somehow linked.

What do you think ?

I bet the crows used to be human and Link knew them before he babysat:p Allen.

Link looked so surprised when he met Madarao again. (probably he didn't expect the experiment )

shinobi
May 02, 2009, 05:42 AM
these 5 guys look creepy and scary and all, but it's not like they're evil or anything, not from what was shown till now anyway, their mission is to assist the exorcist. I wonder to what extend are they influenced by the akuma and dark matter inside them, as they said they don't react very well to innocence, the fat one attacked Allen unconsciously, but now they seem to be able to control themselves. but this half akuma, I wonder if later they wont be able to resist the Noah control over them and they will end obeying them unconsciously or the Earl, and since Allen has a Noah inside him they maybe follow the 14th instead of Central, which will be funny IMO considering the conflicts between Allen and Central...

TitaniumChloride
May 03, 2009, 12:50 AM
My take on these guys atm is that they're rather tragic. I mean, do you think any one of them really wanted to be infused with the stuff that makes up their enemies? (Though it could be possible that they went through with it willingly so that they can do something to help end the war, instead of just watching the Exorcists die one by one and lose their only hope of winning.)

Another thought: Central could have made these half-Akuma's knowing there's a possibility of them being controlled by the Earl so I guess there's probably a self-destruct mechanism in them. Not a nice thought to live with. :/

shinobi
May 03, 2009, 07:44 AM
My take on these guys atm is that they're rather tragic. I mean, do you think any one of them really wanted to be infused with the stuff that makes up their enemies? (Though it could be possible that they went through with it willingly so that they can do something to help end the war, instead of just watching the Exorcists die one by one and lose their only hope of winning.)

Another thought: Central could have made these half-Akuma's knowing there's a possibility of them being controlled by the Earl so I guess there's probably a self-destruct mechanism in them. Not a nice thought to live with. :/

they don't look like they were forced to do it, or I just didn't get that feeling, so I think it's their choice, perhaps they thought it's a good idea to win the war.

about the other point, I thought it was mentioned that only Cross knows how to modify an akuma to self-destruct when it lose control, I think that goes fr half-akuma too, since it's their akuma part that will go wild after all.

ying_su
May 03, 2009, 07:55 AM
only Cross knows how to modify an akuma to self-destruct

Here again!
I only see Cross/14th all around today in the theories...
For some reason those who carried the 14th will joined the order...why? We know about Cross for sure, and that guy in chapter 137 (http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/137/15/), and there can be more...more hide than this two, who joined the order without the order knowledge...(Zhu? --Again..Kanda + 14th will...this theory feels strange...--)

shinobi
May 03, 2009, 09:55 AM
hehe.. I guess it can't be helped, they're providing a big source for our imaginations and theories... and again I actually like the idea that Kanda and Zuu are connected to the 14th...

ying_su
May 03, 2009, 04:22 PM
Ok, when i said: 'will joined' i mean: 'did joined' (*sigh* my english really sucks!)

I actually like the idea that Kanda and Zuu are connected to the 14th...
Well, i thought it was creepy a while ago, but i'm changing my mind now.... ^^

(CRAP! I canT live without DGM!!!!!!!! *cries* *and cries again!*)

TitaniumChloride
May 03, 2009, 10:35 PM
about the other point, I thought it was mentioned that only Cross knows how to modify an akuma to self-destruct when it lose control, I think that goes fr half-akuma too, since it's their akuma part that will go wild after all.

Well, Cross did have a talk with Leverrier after the Level 4's attack on the Order. And he was away at Central for quite a while too, so who knows what Cross might have told them?

...could Cross have been involved in the making of these half-Akumas before he talked with Allen?

ca12nag3
May 04, 2009, 10:30 AM
Crow is realy a strange name for a unit dont you think? Crows are always symbolized with the reaper of death. They are scavengers and bad omens. *if you imerge into the scene of the story were God exists and human souls live for ever*

So these Akuma/humans play with their souls as well as with the souls trapped in the Akuma. This is by far the worst idea the Order ever had * apart from the forces merging with innocence before this*.
So what do these guys do? They absorb or as shown before what Lvl 3 akuma do, they kanibalize on their own kind! Resulting in the loss of souls of genuine humans who will be lost for ever. This is realy the most horrific thing the church could do! They are the guardians of the faith, ensuring that people will go to heaven not hell when they die.
So they sacrifice the soul of someone whos summoned back by a loved one. Im surprised realy that Allen isnt standing up to it yet. Or perhaps hes already on edge with Link looking over his shoulder?
Apart from the religious arguements why not to use Akuma is that in the core Akuma only answer to the Earl like mindless puppets. Chomesuke had a hard time not to listen to the Earl so what makes the order think they can controle half Akumas?
If in a worst case scenario the Akuma weapon would evolve it might be able to take full controle of both human & the weapon. And it might even turn against the Exorsists. In mid battle perhaps? When the weapon was hit by Allen by matter of bumping it activated already without provocation it attacked him. This just looks like a bad experiment...