Asusp3v4x
May 03, 2009, 01:42 PM
Then come chat with us Eni :XD...

by the way... FIRST!!!!

okay... maybe we are somewhat childish and not interesting but still...:tem

nat
May 03, 2009, 02:09 PM
new thread :)

Watching simpsons, might go out with friends later.

You Asus?

blai
May 03, 2009, 02:12 PM
I WANTED TO BE FIRST.

DAMN PIZZA

edit, y0y0, off to play L4D after being out exercising all day, finished with pizza pew pew

Asusp3v4x
May 03, 2009, 02:20 PM
Well I am going to study a little bit of calculus *yeah... T_T*... and I think I will post some pics in the picture thread... :XD

After being out all night and coming back home when the day was dawning, I at least have to say what me, the useless home made shith**d, was doing there... :XD

Just saying I am a ****head... because... a non-drinker, non-smoker, non-party boy, like me... has to be way too stupid go out on a event that is basically meant for drinkers, smokers and partiers :XD.

*But it was fun, it WAS FUN 8D*

so... anyway... what you and your friends are going to do ???

Baron Hugenstein
May 03, 2009, 02:32 PM
Wow... a new Hangout thread...yay:XD

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 03, 2009, 02:34 PM
I think The Simpson's has lost its touch, it has been replaced by Family Guy which more adult humour.

Homer needs to retire, maybe a spin off would be better.

nat
May 03, 2009, 02:39 PM
no, Family guy is a stupid show. It has random flashbacks that aren't even funny.

Simpsons is at least entertaining, with no crappy toilet humor. If I want toilet humor, I'd watch South Park. At least that's funny...Cartman is the best :D

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 03, 2009, 03:18 PM
Family Guy is entertaiment which provides random funnyness which beats Simpson drama.

Baron Hugenstein
May 03, 2009, 03:33 PM
Not so much....Random jokes are funny for a short period of time, then it gets boring real fast.

Simpsons is better in that the jokes have a relevance to the episode(unlike a certain chicken vs peter fight....)

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 03, 2009, 03:38 PM
Not so much....Random jokes are funny for a short period of time, then it gets boring real fast.

Simpsons is better in that the jokes have a relevance to the episode(unlike a certain chicken vs peter fight....)

What ppl don't get is, those moments aren't intended to be funny but to entertain.

warbandit66
May 03, 2009, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the info T.D.A, I called again and it's ringing so the sim card is still in there, I'm going to have to retrace my steps whilst constantly ringing my phone tomorrow in order to find it.

Baron Hugenstein
May 03, 2009, 03:52 PM
What ppl don't get is, those moments aren't intended to be funny but to entertain.

Entertaining people is mainly to make them laugh and enjoy their time: I watched family guy a couple days ago, and I was bored as hell....no entertainment there....

arslan
May 03, 2009, 04:22 PM
In all honesty, stewie is awesome. I like simpsons too, though.

blai
May 03, 2009, 04:24 PM
How could i've forgot about Dre's album "2001"? :o

omg i'm an idiot..

it's awesome..

anyone've seen the newest scrubs ep?

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 03, 2009, 04:34 PM
You're a bit late Blai , Dr Dre 2001...

blai
May 03, 2009, 04:45 PM
I did listen to it years ago but i forgot about it. It's an awesome album. Got some wicked songs, like Bang Bang, The Next Episode, Still D.R.E and What's the Difference...

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 03, 2009, 05:02 PM
Yep, indeed I'm waiting for Detox, his next album, also gotta hear old school gangster rap, N.W.A, tupac and Eazy E

LadyHatake
May 03, 2009, 09:12 PM
speaking of Dr. Dre, we have the new Beats headphones he made in conjunction with Monster, and omfg, they sound absolutely amazing. The bass in those things <3333 The earbud ones aren't bad either. Definitely don't feel like paying $299 for the headphones tho >___> Good thing I get a bunch off with my employee price :-D

Strider's♥Death
May 04, 2009, 12:08 AM
Anyone else here in this site a Saiyan?

bean
May 04, 2009, 01:04 AM
me

nat
May 04, 2009, 01:12 AM
I'm a ninja :)

Strider's♥Death
May 04, 2009, 01:35 AM
@bean
Whoa, was that u powering up somwhere around east in america yesterday?
@nat
O MAH GAWDZ O:!!!!! D: Lets not ever fight, cus Saiyan > Ninja

nat
May 04, 2009, 01:48 AM
you mean the gallant strider would fight a gurl?

Not so gallant I see :notrust, besides if you were to fight it will be with tda not me :p

Strider's♥Death
May 04, 2009, 01:52 AM
Of course I would never hit such a sweet girl like u nat.:kissbunny

TiDhA is the only girl I would ever hit. :gigglebunny

nat
May 04, 2009, 01:54 AM
:lmao comment of the century... I forsee that there will be a storm and lots of name calling :smile-big

blai
May 04, 2009, 02:06 AM
This will be interesting... anyone else wants some popcorn?

Phoenix946
May 04, 2009, 04:48 AM
Anyone else here in this site a Saiyan?

Wasn't there a randomness contest going on somewhere else? I think you just won it.

warbandit66
May 04, 2009, 10:38 AM
My phone turned up in the bar, I was in on Saturday, I was scared I'd lost it in a bush or something. I'll definately be registering it, can't have it going missing like that again.

blai
May 04, 2009, 10:46 AM
Ah good for you mate, cheers :) Cool it worked out for ya!

Now i'm off to play some soccer, pew pew!

Weapon_X
May 04, 2009, 12:29 PM
Simpsons is excellent, and it hasn't lost it's touch. Who said that? lol Homer and Bart are still the same and funny as hell..no one can best Homer, not even Stewie.

Family guy IS funny, obviously, but it's funny in a way that it has adult humour but Simpsons is funny that it doesn't need adult humour to make people laugh. xD

Overall, Simpsons rocks. ^_____^

Fortisdiablos
May 04, 2009, 01:20 PM
@bean
Whoa, was that u powering up somwhere around east in america yesterday?

Nah, dude. That was me. I'm only a 1/12 Saiyan on my mom's side, though.

Simpsons is excellent, and it hasn't lost it's touch. Who said that? lol Homer and Bart are still the same and funny as hell..no one can best Homer, not even Stewie.

Family guy IS funny, obviously, but it's funny in a way that it has adult humour but Simpsons is funny that it doesn't need adult humour to make people laugh. xD

Overall, Simpsons rocks. ^_____^

So you're saying that The Simpsons is the same now as it was back before 2000-2001. Others have told me that maybe I'm just growing out of the show, but I still enjoy the old episodes. I don't like many of these new episodes, though. The movie was also sub par.

igotthegoods
May 04, 2009, 01:21 PM
While I agree that both Family Guy and The Simpsons are funny, I will have to disagree about Simpsons not losing its touch.... sorry, but it has. Still funny? Yes, of course, but it's just not what it was in its heyday.

Where's the love for Futurama? That's my favorite out of all of these animated shows. :luv

Fortisdiablos
May 04, 2009, 01:25 PM
Where's the love for Futurama? That's my favorite out of all of these animated shows. :luv

QFT.

"Why is there yogurt in this cap?"

"Well it was milk, but time makes fools of us all."

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 04, 2009, 01:36 PM
Peter's Cowboy song FTW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxn38bX7w0&feature=related

Fortisdiablos
May 04, 2009, 01:38 PM
Is that the buttsecks song?

I thought Rock Lobster was funnier.

blai
May 04, 2009, 01:47 PM
What what in the butt?

Asusp3v4x
May 04, 2009, 01:54 PM
O_O... you guys never been this random before... i think I am... falling in love with you people :XD....

by the way... I was walking in the rain...

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 04, 2009, 01:57 PM
I love you too.

blai
May 04, 2009, 02:12 PM
Do you guys have Spotify?
Didn't notice this song until now...

YES I'VE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO IGNORE IT ON THE RADIO I KNOW I SUCK :d

http://open.spotify.com/track/6i24LdtpurY1OPvRVjNsSH

Agrias
May 04, 2009, 02:16 PM
No, i don't have, and I'd like an invite plz ;__;

Asusp3v4x
May 04, 2009, 02:17 PM
I never heard of that Blai...

Carmen is in loooove :tem

blai
May 04, 2009, 02:20 PM
Haha you liked it Asus?

And sorry Agrias, I only send invites to people who OWN at L4D :(

Haha jk jk, I don't have any invites left to give out :/ Can give you one.. when i get one that is.. I have two accounts on spotify i think, one at home and one at school-lappy , if you want you can have one of them, since i only need one bc i can have same acc on two comps

Asusp3v4x
May 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
Firefox is not opening it :XD... that just the way it is... I am checking wikipedia to learn a little bit more...*yeah I know nothing about it :XD*

I will try IE to see if it works ^_^

blai
May 04, 2009, 02:28 PM
Aaah, but it always works for me with firefox if i double-click. I get this request "do you want to run this application with Spotify" i go "LOLOLYESYES WOHO" and it works.

Kind of.

Not really.

But kind of.

Imperium
May 04, 2009, 02:31 PM
Do you guys have Spotify?
Didn't notice this song until now...

YES I'VE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO IGNORE IT ON THE RADIO I KNOW I SUCK :d

http://open.spotify.com/track/6i24LdtpurY1OPvRVjNsSH
MY favourite bit of the song:

So he stuck his middle finger
To the world
To the world
To the world

Awesome song :smile-big

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 04, 2009, 02:33 PM
How does Spotify work?

Asusp3v4x
May 04, 2009, 02:33 PM
I have found the problem Blai... it was between the screen and the chair... u_u'

@TDA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotify

could help ...

Imperium
May 04, 2009, 02:37 PM
@TDA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotify

could help ...
The free version is only available in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, France, Spain and The Netherlands and in some of those countries an invitation is required.

Since February 10, 2009 Spotify has been available to anyone in the UK without receiving an invitation.

We are soooo pawnage :smile-big

How does Spotify work?
https://www.spotify.com/en/products/free/

Download and it streams any song you want.

blai
May 04, 2009, 02:41 PM
LOL Asus, i lol'd :D

And yeah Imp, it's a cool part.

Spotify is like... let's say Itunes, but your library is extended to like everything lol. So when you search your "library" you write for example, "Gangbanging' 101 Snoop Dog" and that song appears on a list.
You double-click and it streams. It's no "waiting stream 0%, 12%, 55%. It goes in an instant.
You can make playlists and share with friends and stuff.

Speaking of that, imp gimme y0 playlist :)

Asusp3v4x
May 04, 2009, 03:04 PM
well looks like I have to use a proxy to make this work... hmm some other time...

Although the program is already installed...

Imperium
May 04, 2009, 03:20 PM
Speaking of that, imp gimme y0 playlist :)Might as well do it here too :p 20 most listened tracks on ma itunage D:

http://open.spotify.com/user/h33i0/playlist/6cEFRIrFMOwnRCF0Ve7NBR

Awesumness :noworry

blai
May 04, 2009, 03:25 PM
Haha u like the drop 'n drag thing?

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 04, 2009, 03:38 PM
Haha England gets top VIP treatment for once, feels good.

blai
May 04, 2009, 03:40 PM
First and probably last time rite? ;)

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 04, 2009, 03:45 PM
Oh shit just installed it! This is so epic! Very fast and easy to use. Thanks :tem

blai
May 04, 2009, 03:51 PM
http://open.spotify.com/user/adamclason/playlist/523CoSNg7noU5Z99paiKFz

thur is sum awesomeness

huge playlist with the best of the best in hiphop ;)

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 04, 2009, 03:55 PM
Sportify seems to be a Europe thing so far, and UK gets VIP since the headquarters are in London.

eni
May 04, 2009, 04:08 PM
I doubt that Spotify is offering even half of what I listen to, so I'm not keen on a invite so far but if someone has a left over invite to offer (Agrias first, though!), I won't say no.

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 04, 2009, 04:09 PM
I doubt that Spotify is offering even half of what I listen to, so I'm not keen on a invite so far.

What do you listen to? Just give me an example...

blai
May 04, 2009, 04:14 PM
It's like a radio channel with your fav music on it :d woho

Imperium
May 04, 2009, 04:15 PM
I doubt that Spotify is offering even half of what I listen too, so I'm not keen on a invite so far.I agree, a bunch of songs that i was listening too was not on it. Couldnt even find stuff that was on the fifa soundtrack...that shocked me D: And still havent seen a hint of j-rock on it. Not even ajikan. >_>;;

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 04, 2009, 04:17 PM
It's more like a radio station that you control. :tem

It's basically heaven for a Hip Hop fan, check the radio for other genres.

blai
May 04, 2009, 04:22 PM
Well i got my portion of swedish hip-hop :D whee

eni
May 04, 2009, 04:39 PM
It's like a radio channel with your fav music on it :d woho
That's not necessary for me since my favorite radio channel actually plays my favorite music :XD

predsfan
May 04, 2009, 08:13 PM

Futurama love, huh. With all do respect to the Simpsons, Futurama is Matt Groening's masterpiece. As good as Homer and Bart are, they can't compare to the hilarity that is Fry and Bender.

Btw, if you're looking for a sure fire way to get sick, follow these simple steps: (1) make sure it's around midnight and no more than 60° outside (2) be drunk (that's key because you're less likely to do the next step if you're not inebriated ;)) (3) climb down the hill covered with trees, poison ivy, and mud down to the small but deep river and (4) because it sounded like a good idea at the time, decide to jump in the freezing water that is littered with underwater branches that will cut you up.

Trust me, the next morning you'll be sick. I've been in bed for two days now and am starting to feel better. It was totally worth it though, for we had a fucking blast that night.

nat
May 04, 2009, 08:45 PM
well...best case scenario you'd be sick (if you're still alive :D)

Asusp3v4x
May 04, 2009, 08:55 PM
... I could the same thing without being drunk u_u...

* I am watching Asimo fall from the stairs... :XD... pathetic...well surely not worst than going downhill on a bike with no breaks and ending in barbed wire...*

predsfan
May 04, 2009, 09:09 PM
well...best case scenario you'd be sick (if you're still alive :D)

Oh I'm alive, and I'll be all better by tomorrow. It's just amazing the things you can be talked into while inebriated.

I was a little afraid of drowning though, but peer pressure's a bitch :p.

igotthegoods
May 05, 2009, 02:30 AM
Futurama love, huh. With all do respect to the Simpsons, Futurama is Matt Groening's masterpiece. As good as Homer and Bart are, they can't compare to the hilarity that is Fry and Bender.
:woot

I knew you'd find your way over to my post. <3

Lelo
May 05, 2009, 02:06 PM
I don't know if TDA was joking about changing his name to ding dong or not, but can u change ur name at anytime?

Phoenix946
May 05, 2009, 02:25 PM
I don't know if TDA was joking about changing his name to ding dong or not, but can u change ur name at anytime?

You can post a request at any time, and if you're a good boy/girl it is done for you.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10285

blai
May 05, 2009, 04:43 PM
If you have to be a good boy it'll totally excludes me from having a chance :p

Strider's♥Death
May 05, 2009, 06:01 PM
MIR IST KALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKLFAFKAL:Shfl;ksfdj vsdlakg sad;lgh sd;lgsfdgkvjs kgvsf;g sflkv;fdsja; s

Say no more end it end it END IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCRETIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEAVEN OR HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the place where I can Have non stop sex!!!

Only one will be left to save this forsaken place called earth.

A world without war is such a silly idea for those who are weak minded.
Negligence, pathetic. Obscure thoughts get a little more clever over time.

Those who come CLOSE TO BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are no where close to reality!!!!!!!!!!! kfjdslkghkslaghl;kashdgklsdahglksjdaglksjfalgkffjbv;v And he who stands against him will be the one to decide the fate of this world. Lets just hope he is stronger than god.

The Flash
May 05, 2009, 06:28 PM
strider you ok? O_o

What has this hangout thread become? I am really believing it is starting to scare off the new members.

Lelo
May 05, 2009, 07:21 PM
lol, Striders lost it.

Asusp3v4x
May 05, 2009, 07:31 PM
It is not like he was sane in the first place :XD... well don't worry... he will come back to his old self in no time...

LadyHatake
May 05, 2009, 08:09 PM
strider you ok? O_o

What has this hangout thread become? I am really believing it is starting to scare off the new members.

It's scaring off old member's as well >_>;

Last day of finals tomorrow~!! Then 4 months of summer vacation, wheeee :D

Phoenix946
May 06, 2009, 04:33 AM
He has a point though.

I'm cold too :( Bought all these summer clothes during 23 degree times, now we're back to 12 and wind and rain. BUT THAT'S NOT GONNA STOP ME FROM WEARING THEM RAWR!

blai
May 06, 2009, 06:31 AM
Strider... :blink

lol phoenix, did the same thing. Bought some awesome "summer-clothes" when we had like a record heat in Sweden of 20-30degrees in late April, and since 2 days ago it've been pissing down -_-; and on top of that... It's around 10degrees celcius.... :sweatdrop

Phoenix946
May 06, 2009, 07:30 AM
Screwed up isn't it! I also cleaned our garden furniture a week ago (which took me 2,5 hours with a high pressure cleaner) but I haven't used it since :bored Owell, let's just say global warming isn't killing us yet.

blai
May 06, 2009, 08:15 AM
Yeah, haha well at least it's ready for the sun now! :)
Haha, no not yet but I fear for the worst here in Scandinavia :(

Phoenix946
May 06, 2009, 08:24 AM
True, it had to be done some day. Can't wait for the first bbq of the year :whoo

Here in Scandinavia? What's with country Hungary then?

blai
May 06, 2009, 08:26 AM
I had my first bbq of the year like 3days before the rain came wohoho!

I live in Sweden but I am born Hungarian and I still have an apartment in Szeged so I like to see myself as Hungarian. Sweden is just a pit-stop on my journey of life:smoke

The Flash
May 06, 2009, 10:34 AM
Aren't you too young to be smoking now, blai? Not very good for your health.

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 06, 2009, 10:36 AM
Well in the UK, it was legal to smoke at 16 but now it has been moved to 18+. People still find ways to smoke even at ages such as 13/14 though.

warbandit66
May 06, 2009, 10:51 AM
Yeah kids in the U.K. always manage to get there hands on cigarettes, the amount of times I've been approached by schoolgirls requesting that I get them cigarettes or even alchohol is more than i care to count, I always refuse ofcourse.

blai
May 06, 2009, 10:55 AM
If i want to smoke i can fix it anytime i want, it's too easy honestly. It's the same with alcoholcs... it's bad in a way but i like it... especially on weekends... lol

The Flash
May 06, 2009, 10:56 AM
Stay above the influence, kids. Stay above it.

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 06, 2009, 11:01 AM
Yeah pretty easy to get your hands on some cigs, pretty easy to get anything if you know the fight people.

blai
May 06, 2009, 11:01 AM
I'm a very good boy. A very good boy.

Phoenix946
May 06, 2009, 11:55 AM
Lies.

If you have to be a good boy it'll totally excludes me from having a chance :p

:spank

blai
May 06, 2009, 11:57 AM
I blame T.D.A :(

Ouch!

Asusp3v4x
May 06, 2009, 03:23 PM
... I can't feel my legs :XD... Why did I seat for so long ^_^

*pain....*

So guys... how you doing...???

blai
May 06, 2009, 03:52 PM
I'm fine, watching a documentary on YT atm and roaming the INTURWEBZ. Going to finish off a dare on a forum to drink 1.5l milk in <1 min. And after that 1spoon with salt.

Going to be eew

But i get do decide the next one muhaha :D

Asusp3v4x
May 06, 2009, 04:01 PM
... O_O ...

that is good... are you taping it or something :XD...?

blai
May 06, 2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, videotaping it :D

Asusp3v4x
May 06, 2009, 04:32 PM
Link Blai ^_^...

if you still awake that is ...:XD

Marq
May 07, 2009, 12:53 AM
ugh. Just ugh. Just not my day today. You would think that teachers would get the fucking idea that when a former students needs a recommendation letter, and they send a damn email, they would respond in 3 days at least. So far, my two teachers have yet to fucking send it. God damn it. It's probably the pressure getting to me but it's damn important. I'm trying to apply for Cal Arts, and this is stalling it. Ugh.. June 15th seems far, but feels so damn close. (damn deadline)

baboysai
May 07, 2009, 08:08 AM
so uh, how's it going, guys?

how's school and stuff? Or work? wait, I think that's boring. Unless your work is like, being a hitman and stuff...

Okay, let me ask you guys something. what is your dream job? like, reality's barriers aside. If say, you get a chance to wake up and get that dream job all of a sudden. what would it be?

I'd wanna be a rock star. Rocking my heart out, people crowding just to hear me, get huge sums of money, and just be really cool :wtf

eni
May 07, 2009, 08:15 AM
Marq, my prof told me once: "If you need a fast answer, don't use email."

And that was in 2008... three weeks after my email when I called him to get an answer....

Marq
May 07, 2009, 09:03 AM
Marq, my prof told me once: "If you need a fast answer, don't use email."

And that was in 2008... three weeks after my email when I called him to get an answer....

Believe me, I wish I could do that. I mean one of the prof still works at the college I use to attend to, the other however?

Lives in NY. :(

blai
May 07, 2009, 09:08 AM
bb-chan I think that my dream job would be working at a Nature Reservate or at Hope Village (http://www.hopevillage.co.za/home.html). Either at a daycare, or as a musician, earning money and donating like 70-80% of it to the organization.

But that is a dream i'll make happen! RAWR

Imperium
May 07, 2009, 04:12 PM
Just came back from watching star trek. The film is just soooo awesome. And im not even a star trek fan (before my time -_-). Easily the best film i seen this year. Its going to take something absolutely great to top that film for me. Im running out of words to describe how giddy i felt when i heard about the sequels. The film is just wow :love

The Flash
May 07, 2009, 04:30 PM
really?

I was a treky fan. Maybe I should go see that movie.
What would you rank it? a Solid 8?

I should check out imdb

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 07, 2009, 04:32 PM
I hope Quinto did a good job, he's a terrific actor.

P.S I don't really take IMDB ratings seriously, use it for a rough impression, because some of the people give some ridiculous ratings for a film/episode.

Imperium
May 07, 2009, 04:34 PM
really?

I was a treky fan. Maybe I should go see that movie.
What would you rank it? a Solid 8?

I should check out imdbIm not a treky fan. So tbh im not sure if a sold treky fan would like it, since i dont know if it stayed true to the original star trek. But man its a awesome film. 9.8 i would say. And the .2 is because maybe it doesnt have enough blood and tits. :noworry

Only kidding of course...:XD

baboysai
May 07, 2009, 08:56 PM
okay well. there's actually this thread they call The Movie Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117&page=129). and it's a pretty cool thread, if you ask me. They get to talk about movies, rate movies, review movies, and rant about movies, all about movies. :oh

blai
May 08, 2009, 01:03 AM
okay well. there's actually this thread they call The Movie Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117&page=129). and it's a pretty cool thread, if you ask me. They get to talk about movies, rate movies, review movies, and rant about movies, all about movies. :oh

Oh lawd srsly? :O

Aaaaaaanyways, english national exam reading / listening comprehension. Woho

eni
May 08, 2009, 01:06 AM
This:

And that:
english national exam reading / listening comprehension

... are not compatible. Please decide on one style for the forums, preferable the latter >.>

<.<

>.<

Strider's♥Death
May 08, 2009, 01:46 AM
@Eni
Is it out of line to hit on u in these threads?? Or even in general?

And wooooooooooooooot Deadpool movie is a go. Ryan Reynolds!!!!! If a dude doesnt have someone to base off a good physique they are trying to reach, Ryan Reynolds is a good choice.

blai
May 08, 2009, 03:59 AM
This:

And that:

... are not compatible. Please decide on one style for the forums, preferable the latter >.>

<.<

>.<

I didn't get the message >,> sry being a tard and tired today...

baboysai
May 08, 2009, 07:38 AM
tard and tired kinda sound alike :XD

Anyway, I think she meant the fangirl speak. :p

@Strider, did I get you right in that you wanted to hit on eni??? :o

eni
May 08, 2009, 07:52 AM
Why would you want to hit me? :oh

I warn you, I'm a certificated bowhunter and former kendo student....
... I can also dance Lambada... and my rat bites... my dog snugs you death.... and you have to help cleaning up my children's room...

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 08:18 AM
You guys are fighting each other again :XD...

so... what are you people doing ???

blai
May 08, 2009, 08:24 AM
Is it possible to feel complex? Because if it is, that's my feeling right now... like a mixture between a pre-historical beast and yoda in star-wars.

Multiplied with c^2 of course...

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 08:36 AM
2 questions Blai...

What the heck you talking about... ???

Why are you feeling this way ???

blai
May 08, 2009, 08:39 AM
1. My mood... and like... everything..
Like a LSD-trip though i've never had one.

YAY

2. Because..
2 a) I've written exams that could've gone brilliant or horrible,
2 b) I hit my head in the kitchenlamp half an hour ago.
2 c) HARD!!!!
2 d) I was locked-out for 2hours (damn wind, shutting doors)
2 e) I'm still a bit dizzy and sick
2 f) Out of crisps at home...

eni
May 08, 2009, 08:40 AM
http://eni.bplaced.net/trekkie.jpg _\V/

Only a few hours more <333

Though, I just had a fight with my bf ending in "Fine, I'll go alone!! :yelling" ... and I really didn't want to go alone, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh T_________T

But it's a good thing that you just have to 'click' on your phone to cut the connection. When I remember back, our old phone with wire... that sometimes really hurt when you jammed the speaker back on the phone, in worst case knoting the wire around your wrist...

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 08:45 AM
Well Blai... today is one of those days to test your patience :XD...

*that happens to me often*

Come again Eni... :XD... well relationship is inevitably hard... ^_^

eni
May 08, 2009, 08:50 AM
He could at least tell me clearly that he don't want to go instead of getting into a bad mood. I know he don't want to go but there's currently no one else here who can accompany me into the movie. I also know that he just goes because I asked him but that doesn't mean that he can roll his bad mood onto me and destroying my fun to watch the movie. Cinema is very expensive and something I can't attend often after all :rant

At least, if he told me when I asked him, I would have pre-ordered a ticket for the original English show and not for the dubbed one. Now it's too late. I just pre-ordered the dub tickets because he can't understand English. So in the end he just created a huge mess and I'm in bad mood, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :wall

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 08:56 AM
2 wrongs just don't make a right :XD

So just relax and remember... you love him... *you love him right O_o*...*right....o_o*

Anyway... you will be in a good mood soon... don't worry... only traumatized by life people can be piss the whole day ^_^

Agrias
May 08, 2009, 09:24 AM
At least, if he told me when I asked him, I would have pre-ordered a ticket for the original English show and not for the dubbed one. Now it's too late. I just pre-ordered the dub tickets because he can't understand English. So in the end he just created a huge mess and I'm in bad mood, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :wall

Oh my. If I were to watch it dubbed, I'd rather not watch it at all >.< Hate dubbed movies.

FINISH HIM!

eni
May 08, 2009, 10:11 AM
So just relax and remember... you love him... *you love him right O_o*...*right....o_o*
Nope, we just stick together out of habit :/

Oh my. If I were to watch it dubbed, I'd rather not watch it at all >.< Hate dubbed movies.
You don't have much choice in Germany since everything gets dubbed per default. Only a very few cinemas show some selected movies in original language.

On the other hand, this has become such a huge industry over here that the dubs are actually really well done. Even knowing the original voices, I rarely have to complain about something. They try to get a voice actor very similar to the original actor's voice and also try to keep puns as well as possible, if necessary even in English. You can't compare German dubs quality-wise to the ones I've seen in languages where dubs are unusual.

Also some voice actors, kinda like in Japan, are very well known due to their unique voice and have fans of their own. This song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pNW8rz94SI) features the voice actor of Robert De Niro, one of the voices I really love to hear in dubs.

Some things are also funny in dubs, e.g. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Silvester Stallone share the same German voice actor (yet he manages to sound different for both of them) :XD

Agrias
May 08, 2009, 10:15 AM
Here's also a big thing, difference is that you can freely choose to watch something dubbed or not, although most cinemas show 12+ movies with subs. Public tv has everything dubbed by default. Our dubbing is known as one of the best in the world...but...I just CAN'T >.<

eni
May 08, 2009, 10:33 AM
Guess, it's also a thing of mentality. My generation is simple too early for demanding original language seeing how many of my age and older see English as some school thingy from the past. My boyfriend can't form a simple English sentence.

He also tells my children to neglect the English homework since it's not important to learn a second language. I could kick his butt every time for saying that. Whatever class it is, one should never demotivate children in studying something, especially not when they love to do it. And both of them have fun discovering the new language, you can really feel that.

And yeaah... I just managed to fall due to my new shoes. 10cm heels are clearly too much for me...

blai
May 08, 2009, 10:34 AM
Sweden doesn't dub anything apart from children films...

baboysai
May 08, 2009, 10:35 AM
Why would you want to hit me? :oh

enini. "hit" and "hit on" are two very different things :fan

1. My mood... and like... everything..
Like a LSD-trip though i've never had one.

YAY

2. Because..
2 a) I've written exams that could've gone brilliant or horrible,
2 b) I hit my head in the kitchenlamp half an hour ago.
2 c) HARD!!!!
2 d) I was locked-out for 2hours (damn wind, shutting doors)
2 e) I'm still a bit dizzy and sick
2 f) Out of crisps at home...

:blink poor blai :comfort at least you still sound... enthusiastic?

Imperium
May 08, 2009, 10:54 AM
okay well. there's actually this thread they call The Movie Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117&page=129). and it's a pretty cool thread, if you ask me. They get to talk about movies, rate movies, review movies, and rant about movies, all about movies. :ohOmg bb! Where would i be without your divine intervention? :o

Aaaaaaanyways, english national exam reading / listening comprehension. WohoAhhh, this just made my day. :rofl

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 10:55 AM
Nope, we just stick together out of habit :/

well s*** happens :XD

Some things are also funny in dubs, e.g. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Silvester Stallone share the same German voice actor (yet he manages to sound different for both of them)

Wow.... that sounds fun... in Brazil dubbings suck hard...:XD

*well the children 3D movies are actually sometimes superior to the original ^_^*

And yeaah... I just managed to fall due to my new shoes. 10cm heels are clearly too much for me...

I will repeat myself...:XD... S*** happens...

how was the trip to the ground???

I have been falling these days too... and always... right after I think "The is going to be Sh***y but at least I haven't fell :XD"... and then a just trip on something -_-

*my post is kind of pointless... :XD... there no cohesion*

enini. "hit" and "hit on" are two very different things

yeppppp... :XD...

baboysai
May 08, 2009, 11:11 AM
eni, speaking of shoes, I WANT TO BUY NEW WEDGES :faint

I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it :wtf

LadyHatake
May 08, 2009, 11:39 AM
eni, speaking of shoes, I WANT TO BUY NEW WEDGES :faint

I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it :wtf

Have I shown you all of mine? :3 I love my espadrilles the best <3 3 inch wedge wrapped with like a rope material with straps <3 I'll take a picture of those and some others later. I love wedges <333

blai
May 08, 2009, 11:40 AM
AWEsOME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxBopd2rE0

playing it now, dobidoo, i liek the song! :o

But you're so busy changing the world
Just one smile and you could change all of mine

scooooobidobaaa yeah

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 12:18 PM
I am not a Jack Johnson fan... :XD...

and I am kind of listening to Hans Zimmer right now 8D...:XD

so... BBQ????

Phoenix946
May 08, 2009, 01:09 PM
I am not a Jack Johnson fan... :XD...

and I am kind of listening to Hans Zimmer right now 8D...:XD

so... BBQ????

Good man :thumbs What movie?
I LOVED his music from The Rock and The Last Samurai.

blai
May 08, 2009, 01:12 PM
amgamgamg the game's about to start JAYSIEZ

off to eat crisps and do what old boys do.... kick the kitten

edit: jk jk of course.

but seriously... off to eat crisps...

rawr

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 01:28 PM
I was looking for Black Hawk Down... *Great Movie from the beginning to the end*

but I saw some soundtrack from some other movies ^_^

Blai is an evil guy... hehehhe

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 08, 2009, 01:33 PM
@Eni
Is it out of line to hit on u in these threads?? Or even in general?

And wooooooooooooooot Deadpool movie is a go. Ryan Reynolds!!!!! If a dude doesnt have someone to base off a good physique they are trying to reach, Ryan Reynolds is a good choice.

Yes, but you can always drool over the manga version of eni: (One on the left right)

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/manga/1/13397.jpg

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 01:55 PM
Eni looks smexy in that drawing :XD....

TDA ... hmmm... Carmen is in loooove...:XD

blai
May 08, 2009, 02:25 PM
lol I'm not evil tee-hee

i just like to KILL PEOPLE

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 02:26 PM
Which reminds that I have to study hard now... in order to kick your behind in L4D... the worst part is that I must buy it T_T... well anything for the fun...:XD

blai
May 08, 2009, 02:29 PM
lol you wish! Now gtfo and study >.> You need to do well in the exam.

And yesh indeed you can try and kick my ass even tho you'll not take a HP from me...

MUHAHAHAHA

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 02:42 PM
I bet I can at least take 1 HP of you :XD... and don't worry I ma studying... teacher was nice... gave us another week to live ^_^

*but I have that nasty program to do T_T*

*signs of desperation*

blai
May 08, 2009, 02:49 PM
WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?

omg that movie almost gave me diarrhea.... seriously... it's baaaaaaaad

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 02:57 PM
What movie Blai...???

*damn this Checkers game is tough :XD*

blai
May 08, 2009, 03:38 PM
Ok it didnt but i'm raging at the movie.

It's called Good Burger from Nickelodeon with Kenan & Kel. One of the worst movies of all time, guarantee you'll shit brixx after the movie....

My head still hurts and i've only seen 50mins.

Go to thatguywiththeglasses.com check out nostaliga critic and see his review. I cant say it better myself

Asusp3v4x
May 08, 2009, 03:51 PM
LOL... okay... I am playing checkers with my friend so I gotta keep my eyes on the pieces :XD...

I will check it...

baboysai
May 08, 2009, 08:32 PM
I thought you were talking about Fast Food Nation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Food_Nation_%28film%29). :oh

And who was it who posted the Jack Johnson vid? I loved it :love

LadyHatake
May 08, 2009, 09:45 PM
OMG, Kenan and Kel. What memories <__< I hated that show. Ugh, anything pointless, overexaggerated and over the top like that (i.e. Spongebob, Miley Cyrus etc) annoy the hell out of me. I remember the rumor that one of the guys (Kenan or Kel, not sure which) had died or something, but it was just a myth.

The Flash
May 08, 2009, 10:45 PM
classic JJ songs (Jack Johnson)

Good people and Flake

blai
May 09, 2009, 06:03 AM
.......And who was it who posted the Jack Johnson vid? I loved it :love
Haha you like him bb-chan?

I remember the rumor that one of the guys (Kenan or Kel, not sure which) had died or something, but it was just a myth.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

but it was just a myth.

damn :(

baboysai
May 09, 2009, 09:44 AM
I think I have a few songs by Jack Johnson in my playlist somewhere. that's about it.

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 09, 2009, 06:12 PM
HO is back to its' normal activity, like back in the old days.

blai
May 09, 2009, 06:20 PM
Was the old days before my time?

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 09, 2009, 06:25 PM
what do you mean by your time? join date or when you started spamming?

blai
May 09, 2009, 06:32 PM
I've spammed since i joined... (with minor breaks ofc)

tee-hee

But like... join date.

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 09, 2009, 06:55 PM
Hmm I was more like referring to before all the Narutards came here and spammed.

The Flash
May 09, 2009, 07:38 PM
TDA. I miss 2007, but i miss 2006 even more.

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 09, 2009, 08:06 PM
what would be great would be if I could put a set rotator but so far you have to do avi and sig seperately.

bean
May 09, 2009, 08:14 PM
HO is back to its' normal activity, like back in the old days.
is that a good thing or a bad thing?

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 09, 2009, 08:18 PM
it is a good thing that will be short lived.

Ascension
May 10, 2009, 12:01 AM
OMG, Kenan and Kel. What memories <__< I hated that show. Ugh, anything pointless, overexaggerated and over the top like that (i.e. Spongebob, Miley Cyrus etc) annoy the hell out of me. I remember the rumor that one of the guys (Kenan or Kel, not sure which) had died or something, but it was just a myth.

I believe the original nickelodeon show was "All That".

Fortisdiablos
May 10, 2009, 01:20 AM
I never watched Nickelodeon. I was a Cartoon Network and Disney Channel kid. Ducktales, Darkwin Duck, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo....

Those were the days.

baboysai
May 10, 2009, 05:27 AM
Oh I loved the original cartoon network cartoons! Powerpuff girls included. hehe

predsfan
May 10, 2009, 05:46 AM
I never watched Nickelodeon. I was a Cartoon Network and Disney Channel kid. Ducktales, Darkwin Duck, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo....

Those were the days.

I'm with you on the old school Disney channel cartoons. You forgot my two favorite, though: Talespin and Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers.

Disney and Nickelodeon shows now just make cringe (especially the live action ones).

blai
May 10, 2009, 06:06 AM
Yeah the old Cartoon Network was AWESOME!

My favs were Tom & Jerry (ofc) and Scooby Doo. I also liked the Powerpuff girls :$

And on fridays after nine it changed to some wrestling channel... was phun to watch at the age of six.

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 10, 2009, 08:25 AM
I remember those days, CN was at its prime, Johnny Bravo FTW

Weapon_X
May 10, 2009, 10:14 AM
Yeah man, nothing beats those!

Dexters laboratory OWNED! LOL DEE DEE and Mandork :p

The funniest CN cartoon has to be Sylvester and Tweety and Road Runner LOL

blai
May 10, 2009, 11:04 AM
Road Runner OMFG So brilliant! :D

MEEP MEEP!!!!

And Johnny Bravo was also a classic...

The Flash
May 10, 2009, 12:14 PM
Not sure if anyone has said anything yet.

But for those mothers out there (who are on MH). Happy Mother's Day!

blai
May 10, 2009, 12:56 PM
Oh... yeah.. what Flash said. Didn't think of that. :$

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 10, 2009, 01:06 PM
It isn't Mother's day in the UK though.

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 06:02 PM
Let me tell you the story 'bout the call that changed my destiny. Me and my boys went out just to end up in misery. Was about to go home when there she was standing in-front of me and said "Hi, I got a little place nearby, wanna go?"
I should've said no, someone's waiting for me. Then I called my girl up and said "Listen baby, I'm sorry just wanna tell you don't worry. I will be late don't stay up and wait for me. I said again, your dropping out my battery is low. Just so you know we're going to a place nearby gotta go"

Yeah Im an asshole.

nat
May 10, 2009, 06:48 PM
plagiarizing the backstreet boys, strider?

You could have done better :p

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 07:02 PM
Me nat?:worrybunny Thats a totally true story, happened on saturday.:whoabunny Funny thing, some other things happened to my buddies too. They got amazing stories on that night as well.:sweatbunny

We decided to call our stories together "The Call":smugbunny

Wuvs u Nat :kissbunny

nat
May 10, 2009, 07:24 PM
"The call"? does someone die or something more entertaining?

Wuvs you too...I also know that someone has a special crush on you....*cough*TiDhA*cough*

Makes a love triangle....

edit: new simpsons' episode was cool :)

The Flash
May 10, 2009, 07:45 PM
i like love triangles. Entertaining, and drama.....

ti-di has a crush on strider!!?? :O. Is this true? I think bean is jealous....

nat
May 10, 2009, 08:03 PM
It seems that way, we'll see what happens. more drama. ^^

Anyway what's up Mark? long time no hear...I see the review isn't up yet.

The Flash
May 10, 2009, 08:08 PM
Yeh actually i'm going to be doing a double chapter review. I'm polishing up my review format. Making it slightly better.

I have a perfect format for a single review, but not a double review. Maybe I should add another page?

But I'm doing good. Will talk to you in a bit! :) I have to go pick up my brother... his car broke down sadly.

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 08:40 PM
"The call"? does someone die or something more entertaining?

Wuvs you too...I also know that someone has a special crush on you....*cough*TiDhA*cough*

Makes a love triangle....

edit: new simpsons' episode was cool :)

i like love triangles. Entertaining, and drama.....

ti-di has a crush on strider!!?? :O. Is this true? I think bean is jealous....
Well.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

nat
May 10, 2009, 09:00 PM
sooooooo beautiful :scry
I'm feeling so emotional, I faved it :wtf

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 09:22 PM
correct me if Im wrong nat, but did u just have in ur post

Strider x T.D.A is Cannon..............

T_T Its a good thing u took that away or else *shakes fist*

Anyways I turned TiDhA down. v.v

nat
May 10, 2009, 09:31 PM
It seems you regret your decision, I sense some tension in your *shakes fist* part...

regret is a very bad thing to feel.....tsk tsk

anyway forget about that, I'm just bored out of my mid...
How are you doing?

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 09:35 PM
Doing fine. Getting a new car soon. And I need to find a job ;_; other than that im good. How about u nat O: U out of college for the summer yet

nat
May 10, 2009, 09:42 PM
Need to get a job too....as interesting one, last one sucked...

I'm almost done with univ. > The courses are finished, I just need to write a research. Topic which I think is stupid, but I have to do it anyway. Plus there's a bit of bureaucratic mess...usual before graduating.

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 09:46 PM
Sounds like you got ur cup full..... thats an expression right?lol

*dances*

nat
May 10, 2009, 09:57 PM
I'm trying not to think about it.....Relax, have fun...you know.
Worry will only kill a person. :)

Strange, forums seem subdued lately..damn that golden week.

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 10:08 PM
Its not golden week, this site is just getting subdued in general D:

Nat if u werent on these forums, MH itself, nooo the world would stop moving. Ur an angel among heretics. v.v

nat
May 10, 2009, 10:24 PM
lol.....strange, in the discussion threads there were people with pitch forks shouting "burn the witch, burn the witch"... So I decided to take an extended vacation.

Though for you only, faithful soul, I'm rejoining this holy (web) site.:wtf

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 10:32 PM
Yes v.v I guess dreams do come true.

Wuvs u more than the sun wuvs the moon nat.:kissbunny

nat
May 10, 2009, 10:42 PM
lol....what are you drinking? *avoids the word smoking*

Guess wuv is in the air :D

Strider's♥Death
May 10, 2009, 11:26 PM
Im not drinking nothing but love nat.

Yes wuv is in the air, for u nat v.v http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DLS-F5aHA

The Flash
May 10, 2009, 11:38 PM
aw nat and strider. How cute

*takes popcorn*

Marq
May 11, 2009, 12:12 AM
fricking frosty motherfuckers those two I tell yahs. :P

Woot, manage to see Star Trek. Just a few simple words. Fucking awesome. To end the weekend, took my family, my aunt, my cousin and my mom to a buffett for mother's day. Of course my family joked saying that this isn't my only gift for moms right? I was like.. well buffett isn't the only the gift. I'm painting flowers for moms.

Got admit, I'm pretty much killing myself with art work.. This, and the portfolio.. and the coloring..

and the 16-24 pieces I have to submit to Cal Art.

I'm pretty sure I'm just ending my life doing this.. XD

Baron Hugenstein
May 11, 2009, 12:13 AM
Love triangles e-marriages, brotherly disputes....sure is a busy time of year....

I wonder who is going to fall in love with another members soon...

nat
May 11, 2009, 12:35 AM
lolz......All this time strider, I never knew.
No wonder someone was mean to me, he was afraid I might steal you from him.

*him codename Carmen.

Flash, you got your brother back...how cute :p

I want to see star wars too :) they say and I quote >"zoooommmmggg uber pwnage"

Strider's♥Death
May 11, 2009, 12:43 AM
Yup "Carmen" just can't stand that I wuv sumone else more than him. DAMN THESE TRIANGLES OF LOVE! or.... Octagons... depends who wuvs who.. @_@

The Flash
May 11, 2009, 05:09 PM
boy the format of my new review for next week is a lot slimmer, and sleek. Somewhat similiar, but sleek lol.

blai
May 11, 2009, 05:17 PM
Hmm did this weird test to check on what "Swedish party" I should vote for next elections and also what party I should check for candidates to put votes on for the EP- (the parliament) elections. 95% was for the Green Party, 85% The June list and 80% The Social Democratic Party.

When I checked where in the political "map" I am, I'm closest to the communist party in Austria, then some Republic party in France, the Green party of England and Wales (I think it was) and then the Green Party of Sweden.

I giggled :-p

bean
May 11, 2009, 05:18 PM
is MH dying? or is it just suffering though the swine flu...I mean the H1N1 virus...? Lupus!? is it lupus!?

blai
May 11, 2009, 05:20 PM
lol why's that bean?

bean
May 11, 2009, 05:23 PM
I can't speak for anything outside of this thread and the naruto section, but it's gotten really slooooooooooooooooooow around here.

The Flash
May 11, 2009, 05:24 PM
that are several reasons why members are leaving MH.. Some of the reasons I do not wish to say here. *mods are looking and might get offended*

blai
May 11, 2009, 05:26 PM
It had its glory days. I admit I'm sad to logon and not see that many thread updates and stuff... I need to srsly check out the naruto sections... ;/

Imperium
May 11, 2009, 05:33 PM
Look at everyone so depressed. Has'nt the life of brian taught you ANYTHING (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ) D:

Oh and this is very funny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clftImKnSiE&feature=channel_page). (I came just to link to that vid -___-)

Asusp3v4x
May 11, 2009, 05:34 PM
*looking at the thread to buy him some time before he has his ass kicked...*

*looks at the growing Strider X Nat O_O*

*little heart attack....*

*He survives*

*he goes calculate the odds ... *

*and a miracle occurs *

*he didn't died of starvation during the weekend as it was expected*

*finishes calculating the odds*

*nope... this can't be true*

*and it really is not... he used the wrong formula*

*can't understand this bloody words in this book*

*book was upside down*

*reads "Love is unpredictable" *

*His world collapses*

*he goes out of his house to find the meaning of love*

*He comes back*

*he had failed*

*he is a loser*

*he is me*

"Good thing nobody can read my thoughts :tem"

So... long time no see... how you doing ???

blai
May 11, 2009, 05:39 PM
LOL @ you too guys.. just plain... lol!

GARBAGE DAY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k)

The Flash
May 11, 2009, 05:40 PM
man every forums is dying here. Toshokan is slow... Reviews is slow... I think it's just more than just the golden week

I mean review forums is dead. lol. Ever since i left, and 1ts stop doing reviews -- down hill :(

I need to spark the review forum with my epic release next week :P

Asusp3v4x
May 11, 2009, 05:41 PM
Well bean has the Swine Flu... anybody else wants to say their Status ???? O_o

blai
May 11, 2009, 05:51 PM
I suffer of a common disease called temporary deadsies.....

I'll be down until 8am tomorrow.

good night

Asusp3v4x
May 11, 2009, 06:05 PM
Well Good night Blai :XD... well what about the others ???

*wow...2 days and at least a 100 posts to read*

nat
May 11, 2009, 06:26 PM
we get it Mark, you are trying to promote your review :p :p
if you ask me you are the king the reviews since (sadly) everyone else stopped reviewing...you win by default...:D

people were bitching "sooo many reviewers, bla bla" now we're lucky if we have a decent level commentary...

Asus, you have a talent for monologues. :amuse

Me, have to scourge the land for food. fridgeeee :drool

edit: It's been a year since I joined (almost).
13th of may 2008, what a glorious day :D

Asusp3v4x
May 11, 2009, 06:43 PM
YUP Nat....

well I have been speaking with myself for ... 15 years now... so I think I am already a pro :XD

*Control yourself... Asus... you can't eat no more :XD*

Wow... true... almost a year :XD... Wednesday is the big day then

*well next Monday is my big day :XD

nat
May 11, 2009, 07:35 PM
ooohhh....that's cool, your b-day?

Asusp3v4x
May 11, 2009, 07:49 PM
WOW... how did you guessed :XD

yeah it is my birthday 18 of May... I was suppose to have a Calculus test... that same day but the teacher postponed it :XD

:whoo

nat
May 11, 2009, 08:12 PM
guess you're lucky then. no stupid calculus, I hope he didn't postpone it to the next day...

is it ok to say happy birthday before the 18th, or bad luck?

Asusp3v4x
May 11, 2009, 08:19 PM
don't Worry... postponed to the 25th... :tem

Well I thinki it is okay :XD... however... don't you think I might get older T_T ???

nat
May 11, 2009, 08:25 PM
Happy Birthday then ^^

Getting older is cool (till you're 60 that is, then it's baaaaaaad)

Asusp3v4x
May 11, 2009, 08:37 PM
thanks Nat...

lol my back hurts... typing all bended like this isn't a good idea :XD

so what are you doing ???

nat
May 11, 2009, 09:04 PM
I get what you mean, I'm trying to stay away from the computer as much as I can. for my eyes and back....lately I've been reducing computer time a lot because I don't want to develop sharingan...:)

I finished cleaning some stuff around the house, and plan on sleeping soon.
what are you doing?

Strider's♥Death
May 12, 2009, 12:33 AM
nat I cant live without u, when ur not on MH I feel an emptiness. A kiss is all I need D: When i stretch out my hands, it looks as if i'll reach it. My wasted dream was burnt by the sun that will set someday. I don't know where i'm heading? Riding on a roar(of a machine) and unveiling the night. I can't even patch the hole in my heart. Even love spills out and falls. Killing me with a kiss so sweet, it looks as if it may break me.

surely i won't wake up from my dream. stop the world, i want to melt forever. Don't open your eyes. Ah Broken Time! Lend to those looking from the outside published justice and blott it out until the ends of the earth.

You laugh innocently,pretending not to know, that the rolling future is at your fingertips.

Killing me with a kiss so sweet,it looks as if it may break me. surely i won't wake up from my dream. stop the world, i want to melt forever. Don't open your eyes. Ah Broken Time! I'll never collapse. because now i've found love. Ah broken time.

Killing me with a kiss so sweet, it looks as if it will break me. surely i won't wake up from my dream, stop the world before you're never by my side. kissing me with a kiss so sweet, it seems as if it will break me. surely i won't wake up from my dream, stop the world. I want to melt forever. won't open my eyes, Ah~ broken time.

R34 yay, in 2 months. Ima drive it all like vroooooooom and shit. Ima head for a road trip to canada or mexico. Too much gas ._.

._. Im such a loser.

bean
May 12, 2009, 12:47 AM
awkward.....

Phoenix946
May 12, 2009, 01:14 AM
I wonder how this forum would look if Strider were an admin. I bet first of all he'd disable all skins but that pink heart one with "Spread the love" for the post button.

eni
May 12, 2009, 01:24 AM
I can't understand how you guys are able to complain about inactivity on this forum. It took me hours to work through my thread subscription list till I was able to post here again and I do not have any subscriptions for the fun forums nor much for the general sections or the three big WSJ series sections x_X

If you're bored, read some more manga (http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=26583&list=read). Too many here are stuck with the main WSJ series only when there's so much more (and better) to explore.

http://i43.tinypic.com/10pqff4.png
//edit... posted more here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48954).

nat
May 12, 2009, 01:37 AM
Mommy.... I'm scared.....:s

*considerate voice: strider I love you, but as a friend. Hope u understand....I will respect your feelings and introduce you to a dear friend of mine. codename is michelle :kukuku

Now time to pester someone else.... Where is carmen? He has been awefully quiet...

Honorary mods of the people > bean and strider ......like a brotherhood of pirates, survival of the fittest.

bean
May 12, 2009, 03:23 AM
ouch...public virtual rejection. That's embarrassing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn3F9FdOiEY

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 12, 2009, 05:48 AM
House season finale was epic, very sad ending, can't wait for next season, the writing in the show is amazing and consistent, as well as the acting.

Marq
May 12, 2009, 10:55 AM
I need to see that show. hell some shows in particular. I haven't shows much because of that reality crap TV that's littered all over the place.

Welps.. back to working on portfolio..

*breaks pencil* god damn it.. not again.

blai
May 12, 2009, 11:14 AM
House season finale was epic, very sad ending, can't wait for next season, the writing in the show is amazing and consistent, as well as the acting.

EEEEK! Was it good? No spoilers please, gonna watch it tonight jay jay!

Weapon_X
May 12, 2009, 05:06 PM
Man the last episode of Season 5 LOST is gonna be epic. I recommed this show to anyone who wants to see a new TV show. Believe me, it is fantastic. Obviously you will have to see the first 4 seasons LOL

Asusp3v4x
May 12, 2009, 05:57 PM
I get what you mean, I'm trying to stay away from the computer as much as I can. for my eyes and back....lately I've been reducing computer time a lot because I don't want to develop sharingan...:)

I finished cleaning some stuff around the house, and plan on sleeping soon.
what are you doing?

lol sorry Nat I couldn't answer the question because I ... eventually fall asleep... in front of the computer :tem

Edit....

you know... maybe you should just do like Johnny Rivers and ask if Nat wants to dance Strider :tem

*well... looks like she doesn't... :tem ... it happens*

Strider's♥Death
May 12, 2009, 09:14 PM
Mommy.... I'm scared.....:s

*considerate voice: strider I love you, but as a friend. Hope u understand....I will respect your feelings and introduce you to a dear friend of mine. codename is michelle :kukuku

Now time to pester someone else.... Where is carmen? He has been awefully quiet...

Honorary mods of the people > bean and strider ......like a brotherhood of pirates, survival of the fittest.

Noooooooooo nat D: I'll change NAT *cries, grips chest* naaaaaaaaaaat :crying:crying:crying:crying I need you back *falls to his knees curls up* nnnnnnnnnaaaat *turns on his stereo and puts it all the way up* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM4F31AtcjA) nat *sniffle*

Alright ima stop its getting kinda creepy now lol.

Baron Hugenstein
May 12, 2009, 09:54 PM
Wow great season finales for Fringe and House, both well written and are indeed memorable..:)(I am lost, there had been some many things that happened here while I was away??..)

The Flash
May 12, 2009, 11:59 PM
agreed.

Like sarry and Tda have said.

House season finale was very well done!

nat
May 13, 2009, 12:30 AM
Oooo....another fringe watcher... Season finale was freakin sweet, epic glorious and opened 200000000 more questions,

how can we wait till next season?!!!!
/despair

Strider's♥Death
May 13, 2009, 02:10 AM
U know u got it good in life when ur food supply consists of Corn Dogs, Ramen Instant Noodles and Frozen Pizza.

Fact: Mexicans buy rabbits. They grab bats, pin the rabbits down and a huge whack goes to their heads(which instantly kills the rabbit). And from there they are skinned w.e u do to get the meat ready. And then they are eaten.

Note: When killing a rabbit with a bat, one can't help to look away or in some other cases they cant help but to laugh.

Fact: In mexico(cus it would just look weird in America) mexicans use a rifle to kill squirrels and then the same process is practice just like with the rabbit to get them ready to be eaten. Like out of the blue. Its like ur sitting and then ur uncles are like lets go get us some food.

bean
May 13, 2009, 02:45 AM
U know u got it good in life when ur food supply consists of Corn Dogs, Ramen Instant Noodles and Frozen Pizza.

Fact: Mexicans buy rabbits. They grab bats, pin the rabbits down and a huge whack goes to their heads(which instantly kills the rabbit). And from there they are skinned w.e u do to get the meat ready. And then they are eaten.

Note: When killing a rabbit with a bat, one can't help to look away or in some other cases they cant help but to laugh.

Fact: In mexico(cus it would just look weird in America) mexicans use a rifle to kill squirrels and then the same process is practice just like with the rabbit to get them ready to be eaten. Like out of the blue. Its like ur sitting and then ur uncles are like lets go get us some food.
they do the same shit in Michigan...not mexicans but the gringos there.

wouldn't click on this if you can't handle some really nasty sad stuff...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gvHWf7ldY

Strider's♥Death
May 13, 2009, 03:09 AM
they do the same shit in Michigan...not mexicans but the gringos there.

wouldn't click on this if you can't handle some really nasty sad stuff...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gvHWf7ldY

Yeah rabbit shit happens either here or in mexico. Personally ive only seen it here. But the squirrel thing in mexico.

Yup exactly how it goes dowm, though shes a chick so it took her more hits lol. But I cant help but to laugh whenever I see that ... does that make me a bad person ;_;

blai
May 13, 2009, 04:53 AM
aaaaand I'm off from school now, jay, 2 lectures and lunch. Fits me perfectly.

Time to get working on all those damn assignments :(

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 13, 2009, 06:28 AM
The House finale was fit enough to be a series finale, but that would be too sad to wrap up the series like that.

Baron Hugenstein
May 13, 2009, 11:08 AM
I just hope the next house season will be as good as this season was. Also the same can be said the second season of Lie to Me and Fringe.

nat
May 13, 2009, 11:44 AM
random pic , took it from some guy's avatar

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/customavatars/avatar79602_2.gif

The Flash
May 13, 2009, 03:06 PM
I think drugies would find that pic funny.

I disapprove that pic >.>

blai
May 13, 2009, 03:50 PM
It's funny... but so wrong lol!

Asusp3v4x
May 13, 2009, 05:35 PM
hey guys... what you doing ????

by the way.... isn't today's Nat's join anniversary ????

nat
May 13, 2009, 07:13 PM
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:luv

sorry if the pic was offending, I saw it somewhere on the forum and found it funny

Asusp3v4x
May 13, 2009, 07:36 PM
Congrats Nat... so how do you feel being around here for a year???

nat
May 13, 2009, 07:43 PM
......old, not really. It doesn't feel that different, you should ask the old people like Mark, Bean and TDA. Those are ancient in forum time.

how are you doing today :)?

Entwined Destiny
May 13, 2009, 08:05 PM
I'm doing alright
(lol had to post in here)
seeliespright was right this place is awsome

nat
May 13, 2009, 08:14 PM
:D welcome destiny...first time I see you here....
This place is great, though it is having some slow times :(.