PDA

View Full Version : Lil' Takeshi Thread

DawgX
May 04, 2009, 03:09 PM
I've looked through the 4 pages of this Gantz's Room and wasnt surprised there were no threads about Takeshi.

Well what are your opinions on the little guy? What do you think his role in the story is so far? Whats the actual point of him???

BrazilianGantzer
May 04, 2009, 03:39 PM
First off, interesting thread. I never considered one for him.

Well, I dunno...he suffered a lot during the Nuri arc. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it through Katastrophe.
IMO, his only role in the story was to show the "gentle side" to the tough-as-steel Kaze. He barely smiles, yet Takeshi made him cry. I can imagine Takeshi dying and Kaze going bezerk. I mean, how do you expect a little guy like that to get 100 pts? He's never even held a Gantz weapon before!

GAT-X252
May 04, 2009, 07:17 PM
I expect Takeshi to survive the Catastrophe somehow.

I always hoped that Gantz would continue after it, with Takeshi being the only survivor of the Tokio Team.

And after a time skip he would become the main character (yes! no more *Karuno).

Well, that's my hope...right now the catastrophe seems to be Reika living with Kurono.

*Yes, Karuno.

DawgX
May 06, 2009, 05:46 AM
@BrazilianGantzer
True..very true. But maybe there could be a bigger point to the kid then just showing Kazes soft side? Also, Takeshis story was pretty sad. It shows how real GANTZ can be at times by showing what happens in everyday life.

@GAT-X252
lolz. I thought about that also..a time skip where Takeshi's the main character...hmmm...:huh

BrazilianGantzer
May 06, 2009, 04:00 PM
@GAT-X252 - Karuno?? WTF?

kaliayev
May 06, 2009, 07:38 PM
@GAT-X252 - Karuno?? WTF?

You need to spend more time on youtube.

Though I want Takeshi to survive, I expect Kaze's temerity to get the kid killed.

BrazilianGantzer
May 07, 2009, 06:27 AM
Well, kaliayev, I don't have much time to spend on youtube.
Can anyone please explain?