PDA

View Full Version : Luffy's Temporary Crew

chihoho
May 04, 2009, 05:46 PM
I know that luffy got himself a temporary crew , but i wanna compare to wich role the impel down prisoners that luffy got and that of his old crew.

luffy supercrew:
Queen okama: intellegence and temporary doctor replace chopper or robin
inazuma: replace brook becuz the simaryler personality's
crocodile: ? maybe zorro cuz he's stubborn
jinbei: sanji / nami got honor and is the more reasonable.
bon clay: replace sanji becuz fighting styl
buggy: replace usopp/ quite taking the honor upon himself +
mr 3: franky/ makes things too
mr 1: zorro becuz fighting styl
+ one army of prisoners and new okamas

firework
May 19, 2009, 07:53 PM
they dont have roles that correspond, you cant easily compare them to luffy's old crew, but even so; heres my idea

Impel down crew: Darkhats

Queen okama: replaces luffy, she is now the strongest of luffy's group so luffy is a side fighter

inazuma: Zoro or brooke, swords and scissors

crocodile: doesnt fit at all

jinbei: Luffy or Franky, raw physical strength

bon clay: replaces sanji, leg attacks

buggy: replace usopp, cowardly and funny, but also helpful and intelligent

mr 3: doesnt really fit

mr 1: zoro or brooke, same as inazuma

one army of prisoners and new okamas- fodder, backup army like what the franky family and galley-la did during enies lobby

TheBlackLotus
June 03, 2009, 08:47 PM
The only problem with the theory is what happens after the escape. While I could understand Jimbei, Ivankov, Inazuma, and Mr. 2 going with Luffy, I imagine people like Buggy would try to separate as soon as possible, either that or will someone get dragged along for a while to his dismay. Crocodile is hard to say too, because it depends on if he's persuaded to stick around with them by the Okamas or not. Also all of them may only go to Shabody then part ways from there, meaning we won't see much interaction as a crew.

toxun
June 04, 2009, 07:28 AM
Galdino/Mr. 3 more close too Usopp though, with his cowardice & the way of using tool (Mr. 3 assemble it himself :))

Razh
June 04, 2009, 07:32 AM
I mean, this topic is nice if you're completely bored, but it doesn't have some value. There aren't some roles here. There's a bunch of guys who are trying to escape from prison.

gao_dargon
July 10, 2009, 02:54 PM
maybe we can use this thread to say what we think of his new crew, for example i think Luffy will eventualy fight Jimbei, since Jimbei is bitter about Luffy kicking mayor Arlong butt, and i don't think we have seen the end of Mr 2 aka Bon Kurei, aka Bon-chan, he will survive somehow (the okama way :] )

Drmke
July 10, 2009, 03:02 PM
maybe we can use this thread to say what we think of his new crew, for example i think Luffy will eventualy fight Jimbei, since Jimbei is bitter about Luffy kicking mayor Arlong butt, and i don't think we have seen the end of Mr 2 aka Bon Kurei, aka Bon-chan, he will survive somehow (the okama way :] )

I heard that was like a slight miss-translation.

What was said that Jimbei meant was that he was sorry to Luffy for Arlong having caused him so much trouble, not that he was mad for Luffy kicking Arlong's ass. :tem

Zehahaha
July 10, 2009, 03:54 PM
inazuma: replace brook becuz the simaryler personality's

WHAT ?! :p
Don't agree with ya, since when Inazuma keep saying " Yohohoho " or " Can you show me your panties " or some skull jokes lol

Seriously, there is some similaraties between the two crew, but nothing more than that

gao_dargon
July 10, 2009, 06:29 PM
I heard that was like a slight miss-translation.

What was said that Jimbei meant was that he was sorry to Luffy for Arlong having caused him so much trouble, not that he was mad for Luffy kicking Arlong's ass. :tem

oooh ooo that makes so much sense acording to Jimbei's personality xD

Black Lagoon
July 15, 2009, 03:29 AM
there's some similarities between the two crew, but nothing is like the former crew
who can sleep more than Zorro
who can prepare food better than Sanji
who can lie more than Ussop
who can crash franky balls :p (Robin)
who can do fresh fire attack
and who would be the cotton candy lover
... :amuse

gao_dargon
July 15, 2009, 04:52 PM
what do you think they each do once they reach MH?? we know croc is agaisnt WB wile Jimbei wants to help him, do you think they all will aid Luffy? or each will go on an individual quest?

Black Lagoon
July 16, 2009, 04:58 AM
Captain buggy is gonna take his fans with him and run for his life, Croco and Mr.1 I think they'll aid luffy, cuz Many things have changed since the fight (Luffy vs Croco)...