PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Naiteki Kensei - Half Life Mod

Leos~
May 10, 2009, 11:36 AM
I'm not big on Naruto games, but I saw this mod the other day and thought it looked really good.

http://www.naiteki-kensei.com/

I've been keeping an eye on it, and it seems to be going alright. Figured I'd share it with you all (if none of ya have heard of it yet)

Here's a discription I found on the sight that aparently came from some p.c. magazine:
"Naruto is a Japanese / Manga Series that after a few console games, also finds its way to the PC. In the shape of a half-Life mod. Naruto: Naiteki Kensie is a mix of a third person shooter and melee fighting. You crawl into the skin of one of the characters from the series (Uzimaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, etc) and give your opponents a fight they'll never forget. You can tear them apart with your weapons, jutsu's (read: combos) and melee combat. The available weapons contain a primary and a secondary function. That way, you can use shurikens one by one to target the throat of your sparing partner or use multiple simultaneously."

The 'about' page contains much more detailed info, but it's got me interested (and like I said, I haven't been big on any of the Naruto games I've tried).

arslan
May 10, 2009, 12:13 PM
yeah sounds cool and I looked over their web page. it's pretty good especially since it's not a commercial project. :D

Leos~
May 10, 2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah, the only problem is because it's not a commercial project we don't really know when it will come out (if at all >.>) but i have high hopes for it. :p

adel123456789
May 10, 2009, 03:08 PM
coool

Castriota
May 11, 2009, 01:22 AM
hopefully better than esf because esf was butttttttttt

Branks
December 31, 2009, 03:22 AM
Just a heads up. This mod releases in 9 days. I hope you all have Half-Life and Steam! If not, you can buy Half-Life for like $4.99 now. Lets get this thread moving and see y'all in-game soon!

Seraphimon-TK
December 31, 2009, 04:52 AM
Some of the moves are from Naruto storm XD the animations etc and of course the effects are kinda the same in the katon jutsus and in the melee attacks (or at least they tried)... But what the heck, its a fan-made game!!! The character models are good though... The only think that i dont like is that they walk like the grounds is slippery or something xD

Lets see how it will turn out :D

Branks
December 31, 2009, 11:11 AM
Nothing in that game is from Ninja Storm. They were inspired by it, so they based the designs on it. In the end, the effects look much different.