PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Koen
May 20, 2009, 08:37 AM
http://static.mangahelpers.com/manga-covers/2661.png

Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke (http://mangahelpers.com/m/gamaran)
Use this link to search for raws, translations and scanlations easily!
Series begins in Weekly Shounen Magazine 2009 #24 (release date 16 may 2009 )

About the series:
"Middle Edo Period -- One country becomes the gathering place of all the sinful martial artists, who believe in nothing other than power, and know of no other way of life other than letting oneself go wild in the battle. That country's name is Unabara, the "Haunt of Demons" . . ."

Washitzu Naosata, the ruler of Unabara, is looking for his successor. He calls upon all his 31 sons, and tells them to search for whoever they believe to be the strongest martial artist of all. Each of their chosen martial artists will then fight against each other until only one is left standing. Whoever is the winner, whoever has the strongest martial artist in nation by his side will become his successor . . .

Out in the midst of the mountain is the dojo of the "Ogame Ryuu" (Giant Tortoise Style). There lives Kurogane Gama, the son of the legendary swordsman, Kurogane Jinsuke, who is believed to be able to kill 1000 martial artists in Unabara. There, one of the son of Washitzu Naosata, Washitzu Naoyoshi, comes in search of the legendary swordsman, only to find that he had gone missing several years ago. After seeing the battle style of Gama, he instead chooses to ask Gama to come with him. Wanting to become stronger, Gama agrees to his offer, and that marks the beginning of Gama's battle to become the strongest of all . . .

About the Author:
N/A

mayoi
May 21, 2009, 11:01 AM
Woahhh nice I'll try to read this one..hehe i thought it was gintoki from gintama

Ju-da-su
May 25, 2009, 04:57 AM
If anyone wants a...I'll just call it a preview translation, even though it's the full translation of the first chapter ( :p ), it's here (http://argentum-canine.livejournal.com/56895.html). The only reason why I call it a preview translation is because it isn't proofreaded yet, so I don't allow it to be used as scanlation. Unless the scanlator wants to proofread it themselves, they'll have to wait till Amit gives me back the proofreaded script and I post it in MH, so...enjoy the preview...>_<"

Lingwe
May 28, 2009, 06:14 AM
I've also got the second chapter of Gamaran available here (http://aussie-lingwe.livejournal.com/1712.html) although it also shouldn't be used for scanlation until chapter 1 has been proofread and released. Ju-da-su and I will be sharing translation of this series with one of us doing one chapter and then the other person does the next one.

Ju-da-su
May 31, 2009, 09:14 PM
Chapter 3 translation "preview" is here (http://argentum-canine.livejournal.com/57484.html).

Am still waiting for the proofreader, sorry...>_<"

Hyde
June 04, 2009, 03:48 AM
Thanks to both of you. Wish I had time to scanlate this ;)

puremadniss
June 07, 2009, 09:12 PM
i was able to do chapter one ^^ thx alot guys for the trans
n thx to rena-chan ^_^
aneways hope u continue translating i like the series alot
masata ownz !!

Meromorphe
June 15, 2009, 03:08 PM
Solid series and good enough to be entertaining.
There is a good flow in an unoriginal story (I don't read Baki but it seems to be Baki's plot in the period with samurais) and the art is good though I have seen mangas with more dynamic panels for the fights.
There may be too long explanations of the fight styles during the battles.
I have not found the characters outstanding neither annoying.

So, yeah, it is your typical shounen fighting manga. :tem

puremadniss
June 15, 2009, 11:42 PM
@ meromorphe, i c your point, i honestly havent read too many samurai mangas at all. in fact this is my first, the only thing i watched samuraish.... ^__*' is samurai champloo. the whole samurai thing and fighting with gamaran just sorta pulled me in.so its sumthing new to me. i like it so far, seems interesting and the different fighting styles interest me ^^.hopefully itll suprise us with sumthing unique l8ter on. gama, is funny also.. i like it and hopefully it gets better and better ><

hash899
June 18, 2009, 05:10 PM
I really love it so far. I cant wait for more. if i wasnt busy with my other projects i would bag this lol :P

good job on it so far though ^_^ not so happy with chapter 3 it was kinda low quality dont know who released that.

Rena Chan
June 19, 2009, 01:45 AM
I really love it so far. I cant wait for more. if i wasnt busy with my other projects i would bag this lol :P

good job on it so far though ^_^ not so happy with chapter 3 it was kinda low quality dont know who released that.

Yeah, that was LQ cleaning ^_^ But the person that did Ch 1 and Ch 2 have just released Ch 3 not too long ago.

hash899
June 19, 2009, 01:48 PM
thanks for the heads up rena. he released chapter 4 aswell just now. so awesome gonna go read it now.

puremadniss
June 23, 2009, 05:39 AM
o thx hash for the compliments, ^_^
chapter 5 is out, [ uber ownage gama did, on page 19 ]

Wasilis
July 03, 2009, 07:37 PM
So any news how Gamaran is doing in the Weekly Shounen Magazine? I mean, is it high ranked or at the bottom or in the middle? Do you think it will get canceled? ^_^;;;;

Rena Chan
July 04, 2009, 04:36 AM
So any news how Gamaran is doing in Shounen Jump? I mean, is it ranked high or at the bottom? Do you think it will get canceled? ^_^;;;;

Gamaran is serialised in Weekly Shounen Magazine, not Weekly Shounen Jump...

Koen
August 02, 2009, 06:16 AM
Ah well time to get this serie and the thread the activity it deserves. I like gamaran because of the explanation behind all techniques and behind all movements. It's quite refreshing to see the guy observing this last fight, observing gama and telling us what they are all doing. This fight is definitely Gama's win and I hope he'll have the time to heal afterwards because with another opponent it would be difficult to fight him taking the state, he is in at this moment, in account

Stevenh1990
August 13, 2009, 04:03 PM
Man this manga is great ,Gama is a beast !

Host Samurai
August 14, 2009, 03:28 AM
Man this manga is great ,Gama is a beast !

I second that!

I've read all available chapters 'till now, this manga is addicting which is great. :D Gama is literally a beast, he adepts his fighting abilities and merges it with his surroundings to have the upper hand against his opponents.
Somehow I've the impression that the Ogame style isn't perfected yet, which would give gama more room to grow....

Koen
August 17, 2009, 06:12 AM
Of course the Ogame style is perfected but Gama hasn't perfected his Ogame style yet. But I agree there's a lot of progression and potential growth for Gama. Gama has to fight another two members iirc, and those two members are the most dangerous one. They can't be trusted and I would like it if later on, someone joins Gama's group. The opponents will be more difficult
[hr]
Nice chapter. Reading a raw makes you clueless when you read the scan. I like how the mangaka is working out with the techniques. It makes you getting more involved into the fight. The only disadvantage: all the techniques are coming so fast, it's sometimes difficult to know if it's something new you saw or if it's another stage of a regular technique. Anyway, it seems more people from the kyousen are going to attack. I definitely do look forward to the next chapter

Rena Chan
August 18, 2009, 08:48 AM
From one of the pages in Chapter 13, it seems like there is a good chance that there will be some people joining Gama later. I seriously hope some people from the Ogame School will join him.

Wakka Kool-Aid
August 20, 2009, 02:55 PM
I'm rather enjoying the content of the series, and not the storyline. I mean, the art is great, and the fights are awesome, it's just that I don't like the idea of this one 14 year old kid being a GOD. I also wish there were some more support characters.

Rena Chan
September 03, 2009, 10:08 PM
After one week of no Gamaran, finally, more Ogame style/school people have been revealed in the latest chapter, Sakura Shinnojou and Ichinose Zenmaru. Hopefully they can/will join Gama soon...cause I have a feeling he needs help against the Kyousen...just from looking at this chapter alone...

Raws for Chapter 16 are now up - http://mangahelpers.com/m/gamaran/chapters/16/

yasuo
September 04, 2009, 02:50 AM
I'm rather enjoying the content of the series, and not the storyline. I mean, the art is great, and the fights are awesome, it's just that I don't like the idea of this one 14 year old kid being a GOD. I also wish there were some more support characters.

I wouldn't call him a God ^^

He has his goals and want to achieve them. That's what makes him strong. The only thing he is concentrating on, is to become stronger than his father. If his father is really that strong than he has to become stronger than this, that's for sure. Besides Gama got injured in every fight. A God wouldn't get injurys from those guys.

That he got injurys, shows us that he has to make mistakes to win. Through his mistakes, he learns more about the techniques of his opponent and can come up with some strategies.

Ok, I'm honest he is really strong but I like this. If he is this strong at the beginning of the manga, then we will see just more awesome fights, against stronger opponents.

wow six times the word strong ^^

- yasuo

puremadniss
September 05, 2009, 04:21 PM
this weeks chapter is good.. no ??

finally sum more members of the ogame skool, they may join
but i have a feeling, that gama might end up fighting them instead of them joining gama

who noes =/

gama continues to show so much potiential

Koen
September 06, 2009, 05:08 AM
Nah, I wouldn't see any reason for those two fighting gama. Not at this moment. My biggest concern is for whom those two will join. Iirc, Gama's father was part of the tournament too, no? So will they join the son or will they join his father/sensei.

I definitely think Gama needs assistance for what may come later on. So I'd rather like to see those two ending up with Gama. Btw, don't forget there's always a play with time. This meeting could have perfectly happened before Gama's last encounter (but I'd highly doubt that). Then again, is Gama far away?

Rena Chan
September 07, 2009, 08:22 AM
That's funny. The father is missing, isn't he? =S

So they should be helping Gama, not Jinsuke.

Ju-da-su
September 07, 2009, 01:06 PM
...I don't recall that his father joins the fight though...they only say that he's missing...unless something on that line is said in the past 3-4 chapters, since I haven't been keeping up with it much ever since I dropped the translating job... .-.

thornofcarrion
September 09, 2009, 10:16 PM
I wouldn't call him a God ^^

He has his goals and want to achieve them. That's what makes him strong. The only thing he is concentrating on, is to become stronger than his father. If his father is really that strong than he has to become stronger than this, that's for sure. Besides Gama got injured in every fight. A God wouldn't get injurys from those guys.

That he got injurys, shows us that he has to make mistakes to win. Through his mistakes, he learns more about the techniques of his opponent and can come up with some strategies.

Ok, I'm honest he is really strong but I like this. If he is this strong at the beginning of the manga, then we will see just more awesome fights, against stronger opponents.

wow six times the word strong ^^

- yasuo

I totally agree. Right now, he is very strong but I think he has not reached the heights where he is aiming at. Gama is able to handle the opposition in the tournament with much difficulty, nevertheless he is beating them. Just to think, his father is stronger than him, amazing he must be a monster.

yasuo
September 10, 2009, 01:26 AM
That's funny. The father is missing, isn't he? =S

So they should be helping Gama, not Jinsuke.

Yes, he is!

Maybe they got informations about gama joining the tournament. Now they want to have "fun" too.

He represents the Ogame fighting style. So they have to join him. Otherwise they could kill him and replace him. But that would definitely be to much for a story ^^

- yasuo

a_nevels666
September 20, 2009, 06:30 PM
I totally agree. Right now, he is very strong but I think he has not reached the heights where he is aiming at. Gama is able to handle the opposition in the tournament with much difficulty, nevertheless he is beating them. Just to think, his father is stronger than him, amazing he must be a monster.

I think it's fairly obvious his father will be the ultimate enemy, that's pretty much the standard for a series like this.

Two things make this stand out for me though:
One, the combat seems a lot more deadly than in your average shounen.

And two: the techniques have a basis in reality. Most of these series go way overboard with the fantasy stuff, and by the third story arc people are blowing up mountains left and right with techniques conveniently never mentioned before.

Off to a good start, let's hope it stays that way.

Drmke
September 20, 2009, 09:51 PM
I think it's fairly obvious his father will be the ultimate enemy, that's pretty much the standard for a series like this.

I dunno. Somehow I feel like the father will definitely be a major villain as one of the final ones, but that the actual final villain will be someone not yet introduced but will be soon enough.

Koen
September 21, 2009, 01:08 PM
yet again, a great chapter. This is a manga that asks for more. Ryuugo enjoys this and I wouldn't be surprised if his brother would be very serious and strong. I wonder where the fight will go to.

The father, so I was right when I said he was participating the tournament too. Well, he is definitely some opponent Gama will have to face

sabret00the
October 06, 2009, 04:58 AM
Read this yesterday and loved it. Will be checking out how it evolves with eagerness.

thornofcarrion
October 13, 2009, 10:25 PM
Chapter 20 is out. The battle between Sakon and Gama is going all guns blazing, with Gama on the back foot for last few chapters. But it seems Gama is going to go all out. I somehow knew, Gama hasn't shown us all of what he got, great stuff.

maxikki
October 17, 2009, 10:21 AM
was chapter 21 released this week? or is it going to be released next week, since is not on the raw-paradise website

Kaiten
October 18, 2009, 03:38 PM
While I have really enjoyed Gamaran so far I would like to see the mangaka explore the plot a little more. I think this fight ends the round, hopefully before the next round starts there could be some non - action chapters that begin delving into the tournament, why it started, did the lord have any motivation more than choising a successor, etc. Gamaran has the potential to be one of the great current action series. So far it has lived up to it's potential, hopefully it goes even further.

maxikki
October 20, 2009, 12:22 PM
does anyone knows why mangahelpers deleted the gamaran chapters??

Foundway
October 20, 2009, 01:16 PM
does anyone knows why mangahelpers deleted the gamaran chapters??

If I remeber correctly , it has done with that kodansha has requested to ban all their mangas from the site.
Some copyright issue.

thornofcarrion
October 27, 2009, 01:30 PM
We can still discuss it even if it is removed. Chapter 22 is out on the internet.

Gama has prevailed victorious against Sakon. It was the best battle so far. I, at one stage was in doubt whether Gama will win or not. He pulled out a miraclous victory in the end. A sad end for Sakon, he was made a monster, by none other than his own brother. Really sad end to Sakon.

Wakka Kool-Aid
October 27, 2009, 11:55 PM
I don't know... I love the art of the manga, but it's already getting old to me. At the beginning I guess I liked it that this kid is badass and is taking down all of these expert fighters, but now it's just overkill. He seems overpowered to me. The abilities of the other schools just aren't that impressive if the entire school is being taken down by one person who is injured nontheless. There has been virtually no suspense who's going to win in the battles as the formula has been so far

Gama confronts school
Easily takes out the fodder of the school
Comes into contact with Strongest in school
Gets injured by this fighter.
Overcome injury and win due to amazing speed.

It's just losing it's flare to me I guess.

thornofcarrion
October 28, 2009, 12:15 AM
You are correct in a way, most of the mangas tend to go in the similar direction. However, I think things story will become interesting, especially when Gama's father comes into the story.

The good thing about this manga, at least for me, is the main character. He is more consistent as a character, he is not hesitating to kill his opponent. Whereas, in most of the mangas, the protagonist hates to kill or hurt other.

sabret00the
October 28, 2009, 07:32 AM
I don't have the problem with his power, but I do have a problem with the fluctuating pace and badassery. If he's a badass, he has to remain a total badass or not. You can't have him be half a badass.

Koen
October 28, 2009, 09:11 AM
I think there will come more story. There has been introduced two ogame school students and recently, Gama's sensei showed up. I am definitely sure that with these character's introduction and with a new stage into this tournament, some new story elements will be given...

Anyway, so far, I like gamaran a lot. Things aren't stretched out for too long. The fight with Kyousen school wasn't as long as I expected.

Wakka Kool-Aid
November 01, 2009, 01:44 PM
If Gamaran's sensei has better speed hax then him, then what would've happened if he was the one fighting in the first round? They other 'prestigeous' teams would've been child's play. I hope actual STRONG enemies come in the future that will equalize this manga's power levels.

Kaiten
November 01, 2009, 11:53 PM
I think there will come more story. There has been introduced two ogame school students and recently, Gama's sensei showed up. I am definitely sure that with these character's introduction and with a new stage into this tournament, some new story elements will be given...

Anyway, so far, I like gamaran a lot. Things aren't stretched out for too long. The fight with Kyousen school wasn't as long as I expected.

Haven't read (or looked at raws) of chapter 23 yet so this post may be outdated. My gut feeling is this will go in Vagabond style cycles; a round of the tournament followed by plot driven arcs. The politics of the tournament will emerge during those arcs, as will most of the character development. Each round of the tournament will increase in intensity, each plot arc could delve deeper into the world. The mangaka seems to be very good, I don't think my expectations are to high.

So far I have been happy with the action. Considering this was essentially an introductory arc I thought it went very well. Gama was developed as an excellent strategist in addition to his strength as a soldier. Definitely not the stereotypical shonen hot head and I really appreciate that. At 23 chapters there is more than enough time for more complicated action scenes. The first three sequences may have had some repetition but that's not a big deal, yet. Hopefully as more sophisticated enemies are presented, and as Gama grows, the fights will move in less predictable directions.

Drmke
November 30, 2009, 08:48 PM
Just finished chapter 27....

So these chain and sickle guys seem pretty strong especially Muraku. Not sure if I think they will face them in the 2nd round though. Kinda seems like they were set up to be a more far-off villains, but then again it also kinda feels like they might be the next opponents.

But what was up with that counter-weight?! Breaking through a stone wall? It must be heavy as hell. That's gonna cause some definite problems if the Ogame school has to go up against them like I think they will.

sabret00the
December 01, 2009, 08:44 AM
Well it seems that Gama is the second strongest of the trio that Ogame have representing them now. The next battle will be interesting, let's see how their team work does.

thornofcarrion
December 01, 2009, 11:41 PM
Well it seems that Gama is the second strongest of the trio that Ogame have representing them now. The next battle will be interesting, let's see how their team work does.

For the time being, yes Gama seems to be the second strongest in the group. I am sure with his new training and future battle, he may surpass his sensei.

Its nice to see the way this manga is turning out. Its good to see, Ogama school is going in next round as a team. I mean, it would be lame if once again Gama was winning all the fights in next round.

maxikki
December 07, 2009, 06:35 PM
For the time being, yes Gama seems to be the second strongest in the group. I am sure with his new training and future battle, he may surpass his sensei.

Its nice to see the way this manga is turning out. Its good to see, Ogama school is going in next round as a team. I mean, it would be lame if once again Gama was winning all the fights in next round.

what i'm interested in is to know what's the foreign martial art that is participating on the tournament. could it be some art from korea, china or from europe. only thing left to do is wait.

Drmke
December 07, 2009, 06:42 PM
what i'm interested in is to know what's the foreign martial art that is participating on the tournament. could it be some art from korea, china or from europe. only thing left to do is wait.

Maybe its Muy Thai. That would be fun though I don't know if its old enough to be the one....:darn

Stevenh1990
December 08, 2009, 04:06 PM
Things are starting to heat up ! The second round is very interesting. Didn't think it go like that.

Drmke
December 08, 2009, 05:09 PM
The father is fucked up putting his sons lives on the line like that! And of course, everyone is picking on Gama :p

Bludvein
December 08, 2009, 07:55 PM
Gama just got a target painted on his forehead, both because of his age and the lord hes guarding.

All the lords hate Naoyoshi, so theres no better oppurtunity than to kill him in this contest. Actually, i wouldnt put it past that lord that was buddy-buddy with him to be the first to go after him.

fizban
December 08, 2009, 11:09 PM
Gama just got a target painted on his forehead, both because of his age and the lord hes guarding.

All the lords hate Naoyoshi, so theres no better oppurtunity than to kill him in this contest. Actually, i wouldnt put it past that lord that was buddy-buddy with him to be the first to go after him.

Totally. The way he entered this chapter totally screams the final enemy of this arc. I wonder if his school is one of the ones we have been introduced to already

thornofcarrion
December 14, 2009, 02:51 AM
A very good chapter. So Gama is going to be a common target. What can he do against opponents, much stronger than the last round. I bet he learned quite a few formidable techniques.

gotdott
December 17, 2009, 04:57 AM
What do you guys think the third round will be, since they've already had a free for all and a "capture the flag" scenario.

This manga is picking up and maybe end up in my top 10.

I'm having difficulty predicting what's after this though, it's both a good thing and a bad thing..

Host Samurai
December 17, 2009, 07:30 AM
New chapter is out on onemanga (http://www.onemanga.com/Gamaran/29/)!

The rule for the second round is insane: killing one of your brothers in order to advance to the third round.

But Naoyoshi badass look was suprising. He really is going to kill his brother and finally Gama is back and kicks ass again. I expect some awesome moves from him. :D

thornofcarrion
December 18, 2009, 02:14 AM
Another good chapter from this manga, which is becoming good by every chapter. That chain-sickle baldy is gonna get served for sure. I think Gama will take out these two with ease in the next chapter. Or may be their taicho will interfere.

Koen
December 30, 2009, 04:54 AM
Great chapter, it doesn't look good for baldy but I wouldn't be surprised if he would be backed up by his mate or someone else. I wouldn't like it if this was so easy, then again gama has done training with Iori, so we can assume he has gotten stronger now
[hr]
Héhé, we get to see a teaching of Iori - Kosen. It's looking for gama but the ninjas are going to get in the battle too. The header for next week looks attractive, I can clearly see it becoming very chaotic

Drmke
December 30, 2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah its gonna get crazy especially since none of the enemies care about anyone but attacking Naoyoshi. Hopefully Gama and the rest can get out of this situation in good condition while still killing the chain and sickly guys as well as those ninjas.

thornofcarrion
January 12, 2010, 12:26 PM
What to say a good chapter indeed. Gama's growth has been impressive. His ability to analyze the situation and then react according to is exceptional. Kosen was awesome, lol he screwed his blade through him.

To think, we will sure see more powerful characters is really exciting. Only Gama is fighting with them alone. I am sure we will see, his comrades jump into action very soon.
[hr]
Chapter 31 is out folks. A decent chapter once more.

sabret00the
January 12, 2010, 12:38 PM
Very nice chapter, though I think at least one of the nin should've been taken out.

Drmke
January 25, 2010, 08:52 PM
Chapter 33 was very exciting. The second round is so crazy.

First we got Muraku showing up and pushing Gama to his limits (at least that's how it appeared to me), and now Saizou is there too?! Gama has got to get out of there. There is no way he can take both. He could barely keep himself and Naoyoshi alive with just Muraku there.

The Ogame school just needs to try to retreat for now and think of some sort of battle plan. As it stands now, I don't see how they will last against such powerful opponents.

sabret00the
February 02, 2010, 05:22 AM
Chapter 34 is on OM
[hr]
Disappointed. I hoped this would be forced to an end and they'd regroup before these two fights took place at different times.

jasperng10
February 07, 2010, 12:05 PM
this manga is awesoome ~ Anymore similar manga as this ? XD i just love the samurai thingy~

TheIroneOne
February 07, 2010, 10:51 PM
Anyone know how this series is doing in Japan?

Rena Chan
February 11, 2010, 08:35 AM
While the ToC for WSM seems to be decided by the editors (from what I've seen being discussed), it doesn't seem to be doing badly from the position of the manga on the ToC weekly...it's normally at the 1st third or middle of the magazine...

Although the thing that will really tell how well it's doing is you'll have to find out the tankoubon sales in Japan... I think.

thornofcarrion
February 12, 2010, 01:35 PM
Once again Gama was in a dire strait in chapter 35. But this time I think the opposition is much tougher. The chapter ends with his special attack, which I think will not connect.

Koen
February 13, 2010, 08:47 AM
I don't think that Gama's opponent will be easily defeated. Gama is doing a special attack but the opponents of the second round are completely different to the ones he fought before. His opponent (I really forgot his name) will probably avoid the attack by taking some steps back. Gama must buy some time for his henchmen to come giving aid and assistance

sabret00the
March 03, 2010, 07:22 AM
38 is out: http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Gamaran/Keishou-Scans/38

Koen
March 08, 2010, 05:51 AM
Chapter 39 was way better than chapter 38. So they are helped out by request of jinsuke and nao's mother.

Souen school is making a mess. They aren't part of the game but they are killing schools being part of the game. I definitely look forward to upcoming fight. We saw zenmaru's skills but I definitely want to see xyz's (forgot his name) skills

Rena Chan
March 12, 2010, 09:10 AM
Chapter 39 was way better than chapter 38. So they are helped out by request of jinsuke and nao's mother.

Souen school is making a mess. They aren't part of the game but they are killing schools being part of the game. I definitely look forward to upcoming fight. We saw zenmaru's skills but I definitely want to see xyz's (forgot his name) skills

Spoiler tags (although the raws for Chapter 40 is already out, but not the t/l and scanlation)

You mean Shinnojou? Yeah, it's his turn to fight. We see some of Shinnojou's past in Chapter 40 and the beginnings of the next fight which I think is having Shin fighting against someone(s) by himself while Gama and the others go for some target? (I seriously need to catch up to reading to the latest chapter scanlations...but I forgot which chapter I stopped reading at -__-")

sabret00the
March 13, 2010, 10:35 AM
I'm really enjoying this manga, but feel like it feels a bit all of the place. Maybe it's the alternating pace and how they're always against it, but I do feel there's a lack of real progress at the moment, either in this chapter or with Gama's abilities.

Koen
March 15, 2010, 06:30 PM
Nice plot developments in latest chapter from two sides:
- we had some shinnojou history and we got to see his strength when he is serious. Even the guy - whose name I forgot - leading Gama a way out, was surprised by the speed of this attack
- What surprised me even more is how fast Naoyaoshi's younger brother naokatsu is demonstrated as this arc's antagonist. He has some fearsome school, the Myoujin school. There'll be great encounters in the future

sabret00the
March 24, 2010, 04:24 AM
The latest chapter is out: http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Gamaran/Keishou-Scans/41

And it's a very good read.

thornofcarrion
April 18, 2010, 04:26 AM
A really nice chapter. Naokatsu wanted to fight his brother, the brother he adored, a test of will for Naoyoshi. The prospect of seeing Jinsuke is exciting. The four diving spears look really powerful. But my guess is, Gama can post serious resistance if they decide to fight 1-1. Not sure, others can do much about them, except for Shin.

Two of the characters that feel stronger than Gama and others are Iori and Ranmaru. I really would love to see them go all out. Jinsuke wouldn't have taken Ranmaru as his apprentice, if he was not a prodigy and insanely powerful. Off course, Gama is no where near his father's strength at the moment, or even Ranmar or Iori.

The good thing about this series is, they are warriors and as such they are relentless and merciless. In most of series, our hero doesn't want to hurt or kill others. But its quite different in Gamaran and one of the reason I like it. It breaks the monotony most of the series exhibits.

Koen
April 21, 2010, 03:45 AM
I am really intrigued by the father-son relationship between Gama and Jinsuke. There has to be something going on between those because Gama wants to defeat his father. I also wonder if Iori and other Ogame school members are aware of this.

The four divine spears are very powerful and it won't be easy to defeat. Maybe, Iori is going to participate in it because the long black haired one looks like the strongest to me. Don't forget those three have surpassed their fathers. I think it's good be careful but this might be a battle where we will see a lot of skill development.

As for Ranmaru, yeah he's probably very strong and I can see a fight between him and gama happening in the near future.

thornofcarrion
April 21, 2010, 04:02 AM
Agreed. IMHO, as you said, it shouldn't be simply because Jinsuke left Gama. Its not a reason for Gama wanting to kill his own father. For the time being, the only other reason I could think of, which made a son desiring to kill his own father, is Jinsuke killed his wife / Gama's mother. Or may be he left them in such a position that she died. There has to be something more significant and vital.

Akiyama
April 21, 2010, 01:12 PM
This is such wicked series, I'm slowly catching up but I'm a slow reader.
Volume 5 went on sale last week and here is 1 (http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/volumes/Gamaran_1.jpg), 2 (http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/volumes/Gamaran_2.jpg), 3 (http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/volumes/Gamaran_3.jpg), 4 (http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/volumes/Gamaran_4.jpg).
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/volumes/Gamaran_5.jpg

thornofcarrion
May 20, 2010, 02:10 PM
Chapter 48 came out recently. What a good chapter. This has to be the best battle so far. The good thing about this series, we get to see a little flashbacks/background of the characters like Shingo and the others before him. Just a glimpse but it certainly adds to the character's personality.

sabret00the
May 20, 2010, 02:24 PM
49 RAW came out earlier. It's pretty sweet.

Stevenh1990
May 20, 2010, 03:23 PM
49 RAW came out earlier. It's pretty sweet.

Where did u get it ?

sabret00the
May 20, 2010, 04:17 PM
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/09KZ1BLF/_JP_Gamaran_c049__Rena_Chan_.zip_links
Thanks to Rena-Chan :)

thornofcarrion
June 04, 2010, 02:20 PM
Chapter 49 scans are up for few days. I never thought the fight will still continue. Good thing to see its not only Gama who can get the will power in difficult situations. This got to be the longest fight so far and probably ends in next chapter.
[hr]
just read Chapter 50. Finally the battle settled. A good end for Midou. Gama proved he could take on The Four Divine Spears. My guess is Midou was not the strongest of them all. But lets see, Gama should not be able to take on anyone else for the moment. I am sure Ranmaru can take one of them down, but he is not going to fight. IIRC, Iori was heading in the same direction. May be we will see him fight. That would be really interesting.

copy_ninja
June 05, 2010, 04:01 AM
Gamaran v01 : Cover-Land (http://www.cover-land.net/index.php?page=dl&serie=gamaran)

thornofcarrion
June 20, 2010, 12:53 PM
Just for info, there will be no Gamaran in the next issue.
[hr]
Chapter 51 is out. One down 3 to go. The story is developing nicely. From Gama the focus has slightly beginning towards other characters as well. Zanmaru apparently is not the dumb companion we think he is. There was also something about his brother. Naokatsu turned out to be quite a loser.

Some interesting occurrences in the chapter. "He is now qualified to do battle with us", I guess Ranmaru means with Jinsuke and others. Sasuke looked a freak and very strong. He got a hit by Zenmaru but I am sure he is not going down so easily. This battle will be very exciting.

dantoddd
July 10, 2010, 11:41 PM
does anyone know when ch. 53 is coming out

Akiyama
July 11, 2010, 12:48 AM
Gamaran 6
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/volumes/Gamaran_6.jpg

thornofcarrion
July 21, 2010, 01:14 AM
Woot....entertaining chapter. Zenmaru turned out to be a real deal. never thought he'd be so strong and belongs to a noble family. Who was the other guy carrying Sadanaga. The battle is far from over but now we know Zenmaru has chance to win it.

Koen
August 03, 2010, 02:52 PM
Zenmaru won. His opponent wasn't the big deal. I think this four divine spears vs Ogama school arc is meant to show to Gama how strong Zenmaru and co are. Gama is a very confident boy and he is always resolute. But it was about time that he is faced by the fact that his school swordsmen are stronger than he thought they would be. Iori is entering the scene and I am expecting another easy, short fight
[hr]
Okay, so those last pages. Does this mean that the four divine spears gama and co fought, were just trolls? Those four look like the real deal or am I mistaken?

Hamy
August 03, 2010, 07:05 PM
Okay, so those last pages. Does this mean that the four divine spears gama and co fought, were just trolls? Those four look like the real deal or am I mistaken?

No they definitely fought the four divine, well three, spears. The new guys to appear at the end are a totally different school that has connections with yet again Jinsuke. He sure has gotten around.

thornofcarrion
August 04, 2010, 01:46 AM
Just read chapter 56. Once again a good chapter. The appearance of Iori and Shin was perfect, though I expected it. OMG, Iori took out one of the divine spear barehanded. I think up till now, Iori got to be the most powerful character we have seen so far in the series.

Ares
August 04, 2010, 04:48 PM
Iori kicks ass as expected and if thats what he can do with his hands then i can't wait to see his swordmanship.

Also why is Gamaran getting so little love i find it strange cause no chapter so far has dissapointed me.

brigid001
August 04, 2010, 06:24 PM
Iori kicks ass as expected and if thats what he can do with his hands then i can't wait to see his swordmanship.

Also why is Gamaran getting so little love i find it strange cause no chapter so far has dissapointed me.

I totally agree!!! Some people complain about it's pace but I love it!! The action is kickass and I love the characters XDD Iori was badass just using his hands!!! Hmmm I'm always wondering though where the story will go once the tournament ends. I hope a new arc will start from there since gama still has to beat his father XD I can't wait to see how it develops!!!

thornofcarrion
August 05, 2010, 01:57 AM
Its one of my favorite series out there. The pace is almost perfect. What I really like most about Gamaran is, its not same old story of main character hating to kill people. I am not saying its a bad philosophy but it does become monotonous. I have a philosophy of my own, I wont mind if our hero kill someone after acknowledging the potential threat the other character imposes. One also have to see the aftermath of one's decision. Anyway, its refreshing to see Gamaran not hesitating to kill his opponents. You cannot expect people to just change, at least not every one.

I expected Iori to be powerful but to see what he did, I was shocked. Most of all, its more exciting to know we are going to see more powerful characters. I really want to see Gama's dad.

Koen
August 05, 2010, 05:59 AM
Iori is an awesome trump card but I wonder what his goal is. As we know, the current Ogame school student backing up naotsuku have their own personal reasons for being involved in this matter. Iori is looking for something or someone too. I couldn't believe that he's just there to help out his student (Gama). Or did I miss something?

Hamy
August 05, 2010, 08:48 PM
He's definitely still a mystery. Though Gama's statement regarding Iori's appearance is something to take note off, namely his information network. Iori knew of a place that outsiders shouldn't be aware of and he also knew where to search of Gama when he first appeared. My guess about Iori is that he may be working with another group, one that supplies him with information.

thornofcarrion
August 06, 2010, 02:58 AM
What will be more interesting to know is if Iori is still associated with Jinsuke. If Iori is at that level, how strong is Jinsuke :o.

Teh_Devilz
August 16, 2010, 02:09 PM
Gamaran Chapter 59 is out.

Online Read:
http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/59

Koen
August 17, 2010, 11:33 AM
Cool chapter. I didn't expect them to go against their "allies" so fast. I think that Iori isn't going to have a tough time. It would be good if he'd had a short fight. This could then eventually lead into a 2 vs 2 situation. Ranmaru won't be easy. I wouldn't be surprised if Ranmaru would be one of the strongest ones in that room. Zenmaru and Gama better be careful

Bludvein
August 17, 2010, 07:13 PM
Damn Iori is a beast. Judging by the caption at the end im guessing hes gonna completely own all 3 of them at the same time. And every single one of them are stronger than one of the 4 divine spears.

O.O That is all.

Rowel
August 24, 2010, 05:46 PM
chapter is out

Gamaran 60 (http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/60/2)

All I can say is Iori :wtf . So beast.

Teh_Devilz
August 25, 2010, 12:30 AM
Nice chapter. Love how Iori owned those 2 so easily except for the last one of course seem stronger then those two.

Rowel
August 25, 2010, 10:29 PM
Nice chapter. Love how Iori owned those 2 so easily except for the last one of course seem stronger then those two.

yeah that's why its bad. it wasn't even swordmanship just bleach style i'm faster than you and the law of physics don't apply to me.

thornofcarrion
August 29, 2010, 01:12 PM
Wow, Iori indeed is a monster. Jinsuke is wary of him and it tells how strong he is. I don't think anyone there can defeat him. I really want to see how strong Renmaru is and what Jinsuke wants Naoyoshi for? The series has definitely geared up from the last few chapters.

Rowel
September 05, 2010, 12:25 PM
Chapter is out

Gamaran 61 (http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/61/1)

Shin is fucking awesome

thornofcarrion
September 05, 2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah Shin was pretty amazing, taking on those two. But it looks like, we will get more from Shin in the next chapter. Iori is most probably just messing with them. He'll take them down soon enough. I am kind of disappointed to see what Jinsuke has recruited. I am not much impressed by them.

shinsengumi
September 07, 2010, 07:04 AM
i always knew shin was this strong ,he has a lot more to show . i believe he is the only one who can go on par with iori .
and for iori who defeated a divine spear barehanded , an arm/sword-lock obviously isnt much of a threat

Akiyama
September 08, 2010, 04:29 PM
Gamaran 7
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/volumes/Gamaran_7.jpg

Demon Roronoa Zoro
September 09, 2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah Shin was pretty amazing, taking on those two. But it looks like, we will get more from Shin in the next chapter. Iori is most probably just messing with them. He'll take them down soon enough. I am kind of disappointed to see what Jinsuke has recruited. I am not much impressed by them.

Why Iroi and Shin were around when Jinsuke was in charge of the Ogame school and Jinsuke respected their strength episcally Iroi strength. Also i doubt these guys apart from Ranmaru and maybe Banri are even that strong compared to his main force.

Rowel
September 21, 2010, 12:26 PM
Gamaran 62 (http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/62/2)
[hr]
http://kukudm.com/comiclist/770/18267/1.htm

63 raw

gphjr14
September 21, 2010, 02:50 PM
Gamaran 62 (http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/62/2)
<hr noshade size="1">
http://kukudm.com/comiclist/770/18267/1.htm

63 raw

Actually this is a Chinese Scanlation

Heres an actual RAW in the original Japanese language

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Gamaran/Gamaran-63-Raw-Scan

Rowel
September 23, 2010, 09:38 AM
Good shit
http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/63/1

thornofcarrion
September 25, 2010, 01:35 AM
Really good chapter. Many revelations and lot happened in just one chapter. The tournament was a part in Jinsuke's plan. Jinsuke looked like a lunatic in the last panel, though one can feel he is immensely strong by his looks.

Koen
September 25, 2010, 06:01 AM
I have mixed feelings. I am somewhat glad that the tournament aspect is over. Not that I disliked the tournament itself but it couldn't have gone on for a lot of chapters. Jinsuke being a mastermand and taking over the main position is a bit off imo. I wouldn't have revealed those plans so fast but oh well, ogame school will probably need more fighters to be on par with Jinsuke and his gang. I don't expect Ranmaru and Zenmaru's brother as their strongest members. Iori, Gama, Zenmaru and the only name I forgot, aren't sufficient enough. I want the arrow/bow fighter back in the story

Estranho
September 25, 2010, 09:32 PM
I want the arrow/bow fighter back in the story

Me too! I would love to see another bow and arrow fight!
Thinking about it, how many characters are still alive to help Gama and the other? Is Baian dead (I can't remember)?

thornofcarrion
September 26, 2010, 12:34 PM
I have mixed feelings. I am somewhat glad that the tournament aspect is over. Not that I disliked the tournament itself but it couldn't have gone on for a lot of chapters. Jinsuke being a mastermand and taking over the main position is a bit off imo. I wouldn't have revealed those plans so fast but oh well, ogame school will probably need more fighters to be on par with Jinsuke and his gang. I don't expect Ranmaru and Zenmaru's brother as their strongest members. Iori, Gama, Zenmaru and the only name I forgot, aren't sufficient enough. I want the arrow/bow fighter back in the story

I guess we need more chapters to see why Jinsuke moved so suddenly. It must have been his plan but for what? I mean what we know, it really his objective or may there is more to it. Ranmaru will own Gama right now. I have predicted that many chapters back and still this it will happen. Given, there is no other interference.

Koen
September 26, 2010, 04:04 PM
I guess we need more chapters to see why Jinsuke moved so suddenly. It must have been his plan but for what? I mean what we know, it really his objective or may there is more to it. Ranmaru will own Gama right now. I have predicted that many chapters back and still this it will happen. Given, there is no other interference.

I think it must be something political. The tournament was a set up to get rid off very strong schools and to make daimyous fight each other. He has said that he is going to conquer unabara. I do wonder if he's the leader imposing his will or if he is carrying out the orders of someone else.

Yup, Gama doesn't stand a chance against Ranmaru. Ranmaru has observed Gama and he probably has more information about him. He was furthermore, very probable, trained by Gama's father. Iirc Ranmaru handles the Ogame school techniques too. I am of an opinion that the Ogame school will need reinforcements. Their new enemies are a very strong organization ^^

Rowel
September 26, 2010, 10:52 PM
This chapter was all good. Let's see some explanation at least and Gama's Father.

thornofcarrion
September 27, 2010, 03:01 AM
I think it must be something political. The tournament was a set up to get rid off very strong schools and to make daimyous fight each other. He has said that he is going to conquer unabara. I do wonder if he's the leader imposing his will or if he is carrying out the orders of someone else.

Yup, Gama doesn't stand a chance against Ranmaru. Ranmaru has observed Gama and he probably has more information about him. He was furthermore, very probable, trained by Gama's father. Iirc Ranmaru handles the Ogame school techniques too. I am of an opinion that the Ogame school will need reinforcements. Their new enemies are a very strong organization ^^

Apparently it looks as you said. I wont be surprised if Jinsuke is doing someone's else bidding. Not because he is weaker but of some common interest.

Indeed you are very correct. Ranmaru has been observing Gama for a while. I don't think Gama has much more techniques left to reveal. In any case, I am excited to see how story shapes up.

gphjr14
October 01, 2010, 08:23 PM
LQ RAW

http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga-Raw-Scan/Gamaran/Gamaran-64-Raw-Scan?page=1#05.jpg

Rena Chan
October 02, 2010, 08:24 AM
LQ RAW

http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga-Raw-Scan/Gamaran/Gamaran-64-Raw-Scan?page=1#05.jpg

LQ raw, riiiiight ¬¬ That's the RAW I SCANNED, RESIZED.

thornofcarrion
October 02, 2010, 02:53 PM
Chapter 64 is out guys, go read it :hurr.

A nice chapter, Jinsuke is really a mess, ain't he. It send chills in my bones to think Gama will face him in the future. Right now, he has his hands occupied by Ranmaru, who is going to show him some real sword techniques. Is it me or do I feel envy in Ranmaru?

Bludvein
October 03, 2010, 03:25 AM
Chapter 64 is out guys, go read it :hurr.

A nice chapter, Jinsuke is really a mess, ain't he. It send chills in my bones to think Gama will face him in the future. Right now, he has his hands occupied by Ranmaru, who is going to show him some real sword techniques. Is it me or do I feel envy in Ranmaru?

I think so. Ranmaru idolizes Jinsuke, and envies Gama his direct blood relation. Pretty standard hero worship.

Now watch Ranmaru turn out to be an orphan Jinsuke picked up and taught the sword. >.<

Ares
October 07, 2010, 10:47 AM
Gamaran 65 is out people.

Hmm i didn't like the way Ranmaru crushed gama it was too cliché for me.
And whats up with kai :P i nearly thought he was Aizen in here with that creepy smile and hair lock of his.

Koen
October 10, 2010, 06:02 PM
HELL YEAH. I didn't like the sudden change at first. I found the change of pace too rushed but chapter 65 and 66 proved my wrong. This looks pretty good because I wonder how zenmaru and gama will cope with their loss. What will Naoyoshi do now? He wanted to become the newest daimyo and that gift has been given by his mother, jinsuke and others. He has what he wants but will he accept it? It would mean a betrayal towards Gama, Zenmaru,... the whole Ogame school.

Rowel
October 17, 2010, 09:17 AM
Chapter #66 is out: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gamaran/c066/

sabret00the
October 17, 2010, 11:14 AM
That's been out for a while.

thornofcarrion
October 18, 2010, 01:13 AM
HELL YEAH. I didn't like the sudden change at first. I found the change of pace too rushed but chapter 65 and 66 proved my wrong. This looks pretty good because I wonder how zenmaru and gama will cope with their loss. What will Naoyoshi do now? He wanted to become the newest daimyo and that gift has been given by his mother, jinsuke and others. He has what he wants but will he accept it? It would mean a betrayal towards Gama, Zenmaru,... the whole Ogame school.

For them, the apparent course of action will be to get more powerful. I am positive Iori has more to teach them. As for Naoyoshi, I am not sure will he accept it. But if he does not, what will happen to the story. Lets suppose if he accept it, you think we will see a darker and more sinister version of him?

Asmodean
October 18, 2010, 06:25 AM
are there anyone who can know volume 6 and 7 of gamaran includes which chapters of it?

shinsengumi
October 18, 2010, 10:05 AM
68 raw is out on mangahead

sabret00the
October 19, 2010, 06:05 PM
67 Scanlation on Mangahead

thornofcarrion
October 20, 2010, 01:03 AM
Just read chapter 67, may be its me but I think Iori may be the only person who can face Jinsuke at the moment. Jinsuke definitely felt wary of him. As I expected, Irori wil teach them how to become strong. I am hoping to see the training, don't want it to be skipped.

menino
November 07, 2010, 11:10 PM
chapter 68 and 69 is out, tkz to helz0ne;

http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/68
http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/69

Koen
November 08, 2010, 08:46 AM
For them, the apparent course of action will be to get more powerful. I am positive Iori has more to teach them. As for Naoyoshi, I am not sure will he accept it. But if he does not, what will happen to the story. Lets suppose if he accept it, you think we will see a darker and more sinister version of him?

Well I believe that he will accept it but he won't do it free willed. He should be aware what family can do to each other and can he really trusts his mother or jinsuke? Imagine he would say no, what would happen to him? So I believe that he will say yes because of the doubts that come along with a no. He'll have faith in Gama. He knows that Gama will release him from the cage he is in now

menino
November 09, 2010, 08:49 PM
chapter 70 is out.
http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/70
tkz again to helz0ne ;D

thornofcarrion
November 10, 2010, 04:53 AM
Really interesting chapter or rather interesting part of the story. Rintarou is really something else. The chapter overall was really good though not much happened. The part before Zen and Gama bad-mouthed Rin was really funny. Shin and Iori are up to something, wonder what is it?

menino
November 10, 2010, 11:19 PM
HAHA the joke if the rasegan, so funny.
about the chapter, the arc trainer, i think this arc is gonna take some chapters until the end, i like the way this arc is evolving.

thornofcarrion
November 10, 2010, 11:35 PM
Agreed, I don't think the current training will be skipped like the one before (Iori training Gama). Do I really need to say, Gama and Zen will beat the record previously set by Iori and Shin.

menino
November 11, 2010, 08:33 AM
Do I really need to say, Gama and Zen will beat the record previously set by Iori and Shin.

no you dont need to say. [HAHA]

Do I really need to say, iori is who will end up facing jiusuke?

sabret00the
November 12, 2010, 03:50 AM
72 Raw is out: http://www.mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Gamaran/Gamaran-72-Raw-Scan

menino
November 15, 2010, 09:00 PM
two chapter for scalation.
i hope dont take to long to came out.
[hr]
http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/71

chapter 71 is out, tkz again to helz0ne.
download the chapter if you can.

SageNaruto
November 29, 2010, 09:36 PM
73 raw is out (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmangahead.com%2FManga-Raw-Scan%2FGamaran%2FGamaran-73-Raw-Scan&rct=j&q=gamaran%2073&ei=_WL0TNn8A6qQnwf5yLyhCw&usg=AFQjCNGxeZJi4q8yDr0wclPOed88UrYcuw&sig2=inEUdhl_mP31BkfAvq5rpw&cad=rja)

menino
December 03, 2010, 07:29 PM
the scan for the chapter 72 is out, tkz again to helz0ne.

http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/72
[hr]
http://www.helz0ne-scans.com/reader/Gamaran/73
chapter 73 tkz again to helz0ne.
download the capter if you can ;D
great chapter, finally you have all the chapter, now waiting for next week.

SageNaruto
December 04, 2010, 02:22 PM
73 Eng (http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Gamaran/Gamaran-73) - found this today

It has some pop-ups

thornofcarrion
December 05, 2010, 12:52 PM
Phewwww.....good chapter. Both of them scored a blow and the next stage of training is starting. Can't wait to see who Kashitarou is? Iori vs. Shin omg never thought that coming. To be honest, Iori felt much more powerful than Shin. I never thought he is stronger or equal to Iori. I am with Iori on this one. But I think Shin may surprise us.

Koen
December 06, 2010, 06:55 AM
I liked the chapters that were released. Some hints were given about ogame school's history and Jinsuke. So two paths within the ogame school were chosen. Jinsuke vs Tessai and in between those two, Iori wasn't interested in none of the two. It makes Iori more interesting because I am starting to believe that Iori has his own ideal by which he learned the ogame technique. Maybe it is something he wants to pass down to Gama.

thornofcarrion
December 06, 2010, 12:24 PM
Koen I like your theory/opinion about Iori. Even if Gama becomes immensely strong, lets say equal to Jinsuke, I still feel Jinsuke will come out as a winner almost every time. He is far too experienced than Gama. And his intents are quite opposite as compared to Gama. He hunger power as oppose to revenge. If Iori could pass down some technique to Gama, Gama may make the outcome more in his favor.

Koen
December 13, 2010, 10:02 AM
Newest chapter has been scanlated and damn, the fight between shin and Iori is really badass. I didn't expect it to get that serious but I somehow have a feeling that Iori has the upper-hand. Shin is too emotional and he is playing his trump cards too fast. It is as if shin wants to make this fight as short as possible.

I also liked that Iori explained his point of view about the division between Tessai and Jinsuke. I didn't expect him to say that Tessai's weakness was more the cause of the ogame school's destruction than Jinsuuke's beliefs in strength. It seems as if Iori supported Jin's belief but for some reason he must have decided to not be part of the division.

thornofcarrion
December 13, 2010, 11:23 PM
Iori's character is one of the most intriguing character in the series. I am sure he is far more stronger than Shin. Hoping Shin is wrong in his analysis about Iori that he will follow the same path. Iori didn't follow him back then and he should do the same now.

Yes Shin already used his big guns while Iori is juts fending his attacks by simple blocking or attacking with simple slashes. Even then Shin is feeling his brute force. To me, one or two big moves and Shin is done.

Rowel
December 26, 2010, 07:48 AM
Chapter 74 is out online. http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Gamaran.html

Chapter #75 is out: http://mangacurse.info/wordpress/?p=56

I want the next one so bad. It will be out only next week since it's a double issue.

shinsengumi
January 06, 2011, 10:29 AM
76 - 77 eng. scans are out at www.mangahead.com

Koen
January 06, 2011, 07:21 PM
Two great chapters and an unexpected plot twist about Iori. Shin didn't expect this but it was logical since Iori himself asked about keeping his loss against Jinsuke quiet. Why can't I believe Iori when he is telling Gama that he is only going to the castle to talk with Jinsuke. Somehow I am guessing that his fight with shin and the training Gama and zenmaru are undergoing is to check out if he can leave them on their own.

Anyway, I look forward to a jinsuke vs iori confrontation

SageNaruto
January 15, 2011, 07:21 PM
Chapter 78 raw is out at mangahead

zelllogan
January 20, 2011, 12:37 PM
Chapter 78 raw is out at mangahead

Yep and it introducted my favourite character in the manga. I don't care for how much time we're going to see him but he's already my fav character.

What a chapter ... This guy is nuts , a complete weirdo.
I can't believe he said what he said. Hilarious.

thornofcarrion
January 24, 2011, 02:56 AM
Chapter 78 is out on different sires. A new character has been introduced named Kashitarou (son of Rintarou). :wtf what a pervert guy and he has no shame in hiding his fetish fantasies. On the other hand, as much comedic he looked, his moves were insane. The chapter was entertaining overall. Though I am getting a little bored with Gama keep repeating about getting stronger.
[hr]
Isn't it sweet, chapter 79 is out as well. Wonderful chapter indeed. The logic about the body movement and how to use it optimally, blends in nicely. Gama was surprising to execute that move without feeling no pain. What I like about is no monotony. I mean no a month or weeks of training to achieve it. It does mean Gama already has a good technique without much wasted body movements. 6th form of some technique....just sound so tempting.

Rowel
January 26, 2011, 08:53 AM
Chapter 80 raw out at cover-land.

Iori you crazy bastard

Jaiden82
February 01, 2011, 07:26 PM
Gamaran 80 english scan is out.

Here it is: http://www.mangacurse.info/reader/?manga=Gamaran&chapter=Chapter+80#page=1 (http://www.mangacurse.info/reader/?manga=Gamaran&chapter=Chapter+80#page=1)

zelllogan
February 02, 2011, 09:45 AM
Iori: I can't tell if he is cool, stupid or suicidal ...

Rowel
February 02, 2011, 11:59 AM
Is it me or anyone else is seeing some changing in the art? I mean, not the faces or characters design, but some zoom at faces similar (with a way inferior art) with Vagabond.

thornofcarrion
February 04, 2011, 06:19 AM
Seeing Iori storming his way to Jinsuke, I am feeling chill in my spine. I have always liked Iroi's character. Is this the end of road for him? I think he will go down in a blaze of glory. His death will prove as a catalyst for Gama's growth.

Yeah there are some noticeable change in artwork. Gamaran has never been popular in context to its art. Its decent and goes reasonably well with the story.

LoS
February 05, 2011, 12:35 AM
All I can say about chapter 81 is WOW

The next two chapters will be amazing as well. Iori was never a favorite character of mine, but he will be missed after this kamikaze mission of his.

sabret00the
February 05, 2011, 06:14 AM
Iori was always a BAMF, and the fact that he got owned previously only makes him more of a BAMF. I honestly hope he doesn't die.

LoS
February 05, 2011, 11:05 AM
I honestly hope he doesn't die.

Guy waltzed into the demons lair all by his lonesome, and will have to face all kinds of baddies even before even catching a glimpse of Jin. I think it's pretty safe to say he is a gonner. At least he will go down like a G.

thornofcarrion
February 05, 2011, 01:32 PM
I agree, I can't think of a way he'd live through this one. Jinsuke probably wont show any mercy either. Its apparent he is concerned about Iori as well. Letting him live would be dangerous.

zelllogan
February 06, 2011, 05:40 PM
I would be already satisfied if Iori manage to wipe Jinsuke's smile from his face.

sabret00the
February 06, 2011, 05:52 PM
Something tells me that Jinsuke is waiting on the Ogame school to destroy all he's built anyway. He knew they were going to see the Dutch trainers, he could've easily sent out a party to wipe em out there.

gphjr14
February 07, 2011, 11:17 AM
Just finished the RAW and it appears Iori isn't wasting anytime making his way through the enemy.

kidopitz27
February 07, 2011, 06:36 PM
i think the 1000 man slayer wants to retire and by retire means he have to die and if someone is gonna kill him that guy must be super strong so that he can boast that he killed the 1000 man slayer

murtas
February 07, 2011, 07:19 PM
If he wanted to die, he wouldnt go all this way to create an indepedent country... jeez!

LoS
February 08, 2011, 02:44 AM
Oh my goodness, just looked over chapter 82's raw, and Iori is just a beast.

Guy is continuing to progress just cutting down everyone in his path, including multiple commanders, the guys the tier just below Jin's personal council/guard.

I will certainly miss the guy once he gets defeated.

oh also, Mangacurse released chapter 81 english scan.

gphjr14
February 08, 2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah I have a feeling those guys in the room with Jinuske are of a higher caliber than Iori and more than likely one of them will kill him. His character is just too reckless to last long.

LoS
February 15, 2011, 01:05 AM
New raw is out, all dialogue. Now the scans are 2 chaps behind.

Bludvein
February 15, 2011, 02:14 AM
Wow, Jinsuke's resemblance to Gama was really pronounced when he was younger.

LoS
February 16, 2011, 06:31 PM
Translation is out for chapter 82, scan should be up soon. Still waiting on trans and scan for 83.

But it's interesting that there are only 7 division commanders. With all the squad leaders I tought it would have been a lot larger than that.

Well, regardless Iorie has at least 6 commanders and possibly all 7. Now he is tasked with the inner chamber and Jin's assembly of elites.

He keeps saying he wants to tell Jin something, without the trans to 83 I have no idea what it is.

gphjr14
February 18, 2011, 10:31 AM
http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Gamaran/Gamaran-83-Raw-Scan

Heres the raw and it appears failure is greatly frowned upon in this organization. Don't know what was up with that archer he was one sick mofo.

Bludvein
February 18, 2011, 08:50 PM

Heres the raw and it appears failure is greatly frowned upon in this organization. Don't know what was up with that archer he was one sick mofo.

Me either. Im not sure if he was some kind of necrophiliac, or if he just liked to experiment on bodies. Either way, the guy was one sick character. Even his comrades though he was a lunatic.

LoS
February 21, 2011, 07:52 AM

February 15, 2011, 01:05 AM
New raw is out

You are only 3 days late lol

Chapter 83 has finally been scanned. It's pretty interesting.

As I was reading the chapter I was like, now hold on a minute. Are you trying to tell me Iorie might actually survive walking into the lions den?

Seems a time skip is in order, a year's worth of training till the young guns can get strong enough to defeat the advisors.

But then I was thrown for a loop at the end of the chapter, I was like so you were telling me Iorie was going to survive and walk away, but now you are telling me he might die once again?

Can't wait till next chapter, will Iorie take the high road and return to train or will he take a few of the advisors with him to the underworld.

Rowel
February 21, 2011, 12:28 PM
gamaran is my favorite manga Iori is EPIC i wish he doesn't die walking into a castle on his own he should have just waited for gama to finish his training but either way he is the most AWESOME character ever

kidopitz27
February 21, 2011, 08:07 PM
i think Iori will kill or injure some of them and them and then jinsuke willl let him leave and wait for a year for ogame school to show up

thornofcarrion
February 22, 2011, 01:15 AM
i think Iori will kill or injure some of them and them and then jinsuke willl let him leave and wait for a year for ogame school to show up

I wouldn't mind if the story develops as you said. Don't know why I kept getting the feeling that Iori has something else on his mind, other than just confronting Jinsuke.

Bludvein
February 22, 2011, 02:08 AM
I don't know about a year, but Gama will be gone for at least 3-6 months probably. It was supposed to take a month just to make a proper practice swing with those needles. That's not even counting building up necessary muscles, or technique training.

A year is possible, but I don't think so. I don't think Naoyoshi (sp?) has that long, unless Iori is going to buy them the necessary time in his conversation with Jinsuke.

kidopitz27
February 22, 2011, 03:56 AM
i think Iori will become a double agent like he will stall some of jinsuke's plans

sabret00the
February 22, 2011, 08:04 AM
Must admit that I'm really hoping Iori will make it out of there alive.

maxikki
February 22, 2011, 09:15 AM
is there a chapter this week??

Demon Roronoa Zoro
February 23, 2011, 12:09 PM
Is there a raw out for 84 yet?

zelllogan
February 23, 2011, 01:46 PM
Must admit that I'm really hoping Iori will make it out of there alive.
Jinsukr is arrogant enough to let him go.

maxikki
February 24, 2011, 08:48 AM
this is a link for the chinese
version

http://www.dm5.com/New

looks like the timeskip fever has begun

Bludvein
February 24, 2011, 09:07 AM
this is a link for the chinese
version

http://www.dm5.com/New

looks like the timeskip fever has begun

There isn't any visible change in Gama's appearance, so it must not have been a long skip at any rate. A couple months tops.

kidopitz27
February 24, 2011, 09:41 AM
i think days or even a week just pass and gama is already getting strong

LoS
February 24, 2011, 10:46 PM
I was not a fan of the mangaka disrupting Iorie's facial expressions this chapter. The past few chapters the guy had a bad ass look of a stone cold killer, and this chapter he looked half constipated and half mentally challenged.

But it is good to see that he stayed alive and gets to return to train with the rest for a year.

That arrogant guy had a really weird looking weapon. Didn't like it that much myself.

Also, I don't think that the last few pages represented a long time skip , maybe a few days or a week and thats it.

maxikki
February 26, 2011, 06:40 PM
I was not a fan of the mangaka disrupting Iorie's facial expressions this chapter. The past few chapters the guy had a bad ass look of a stone cold killer, and this chapter he looked half constipated and half mentally challenged.

But it is good to see that he stayed alive and gets to return to train with the rest for a year.

That arrogant guy had a really weird looking weapon. Didn't like it that much myself.

Also, I don't think that the last few pages represented a long time skip , maybe a few days or a week and thats it.
the time skip passed after gama used his sword, so i think next week gama might look a bit different.

LoS
February 26, 2011, 06:58 PM
Yes, I just read the chapter. The final 2 panels were the 1 year time skip.

The advisors were all stronger than Gama and Zenmaru already(in my opinion), so after the time skip and training some of whom might have been personally trained by Jinsuke I feel they will still be very close in level.

Iorie and Shinnojou were probably both as strong as the advisors or maybe even stronger, so it will still make for a good fight.

I am very interested in seeing the Ogame school's master fight.

I am giddly like a schoolboy right now. I just can't wait for the next 20 or so chapters.

Demon Roronoa Zoro
February 26, 2011, 11:19 PM
Iroi was already stronger than the advisor before the timeskip, wonder how much more powerful he's become.

LoS
February 27, 2011, 12:29 AM
Dunno, Zenmaru's brother was probably very close to his strength.

gphjr14
February 27, 2011, 12:47 PM
Glad they just skipped ahead now we'll be surprised at the progress they've made.

maxikki
February 27, 2011, 02:21 PM
i wanna know if the hyuga brothers have learned the ogame techniques

LoS
March 01, 2011, 03:31 AM
Oh boy 85 raw is out, post time skip. Heck yeah!!!!!

Been exactly one year and the Ogame school is being attacked, and Gama's new design is so freaking bad ass.

Time for us to instantly see the progress as they wipe out the characters including division leaders and commanders all the way up until they face the advisors.

kidopitz27
March 01, 2011, 08:20 AM
Gama looks like a cleric or a mage with a sword though and by the looks of it gama gain height (a little though)

gphjr14
March 01, 2011, 07:54 PM
Not feeling the gloves

sabret00the
March 02, 2011, 11:54 AM
Chapter looks badass, well done Gama.

Bludvein
March 05, 2011, 05:26 AM
VerificationConfirmed
Source:http://www.mangahideout.com
Credits: Luffy-kun

Spoiler pics posted at the link below

http://www.mangahideout.com/content.php/70-Gamaran-86-Spoilers

Thanks for posting!

Interesting pics indeed. Zenmaru doesn't seem to have his stupidly large sword with him. I doubt he abandoned using it, but if he doesn't need it for the Muhou school mooks, what does that imply about their growth? Im excited for the next few chapters.

kidopitz27
March 07, 2011, 12:45 AM
gama is like Iori now he can pawn enemies using his hands "DAMN"

LoS
March 09, 2011, 04:27 PM
New Raw is out:

Gama really is turning into a mini Iorie.

To tell the truth, the entire chapter that guy's crazy swaying sword was going everywhere and I just kept waiting for Gama to catch it, I just knew it was going to happen.

Zen has changed his outfit as well, and he is using normal sized swords.

Also, even though it came a week late, chapter 85 scan is finally out.

Rowel
March 10, 2011, 02:23 PM
Gamaran 9

http://i56.tinypic.com/2iscgol.jpg

LoS
March 12, 2011, 02:40 PM
Chapter 86 translation is out.

Seems next chapter Zen takes on 10 enemies without Shin helping at all hahah.

Host Samurai
March 12, 2011, 05:47 PM
The chapter is finally out (http://www.mangareader.net/gamaran/86)!!!

And Gama is indeed turning into Iori 2.0, which isn't bad at all. He didn't use his sword to finish him off, that means that he is probably strength wise above the average Corps Commander. Now I'm really looking forward to Zenmaru since he doesn't have his huge sword with him.

thornofcarrion
March 14, 2011, 02:47 AM
Crazy developments over the course of 2-3 chapters. I am happy with Gama's growth but he is fighting weaklings. Next, we see how strong Zenmaru has become. I like to know if the two of them have gotten stronger than Shin and Iori.

LoS
March 14, 2011, 11:50 PM
fighting weaklings

He stopped a Commanders sword with his bare hand, and took him out without even using a sword.

Don't really think that is weakling. There are only 2 classes higher.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIII

spoilers for 87 are out and OMG

Shin's entrance might be the best ever, he freaking decapitated that guy and already has his sword back in the sheath.

icybluz
March 15, 2011, 12:13 AM
Verification: Confirmed
Source: http://mangahideout.com
Credits: Luffy-kun

here is the link to the pictures posted on the site

http://www.mangahideout.com/content.php/112-Gamaran-87-Spoilers

enjoy! thanks to Luffy-kun

thornofcarrion
March 15, 2011, 01:15 AM
He stopped a Commanders sword with his bare hand, and took him out without even using a sword.

Don't really think that is weakling. There are only 2 classes higher.

I would disagree, with his recent training, Commander is a weakling in comparison to Gama's growth. There should be a considerable power gap even if there two classes above. However, I don't think he can pull it off with his bare hands.

gphjr14
March 15, 2011, 06:59 PM
He didn't even use any real moves, he learned the skill of reading body movements before he even ascended the mountain. I doubt it'll be that easy for his father's advisors.

LoS
March 17, 2011, 04:09 PM
chapter 87 raw has been scanned and uploaded, but I don't have a twitter account :(

sabret00the
March 17, 2011, 04:25 PM
Why do you need a twitter account?

LoS
March 17, 2011, 04:33 PM
Why do you need a twitter account?

http://www.mediafire.com/?j65vnnzfb42p1f5

need password from Rena chan

Her Twitter (http://twitter.com/eternal_rena)

sabret00the
March 17, 2011, 04:41 PM
Ah ok, have requested the password.

LoS
March 17, 2011, 07:12 PM
thanks, can you PM me when you receive it?

Stevenh1990
March 18, 2011, 06:46 AM
So what is the password ? Don't have a twitter account .

sabret00the
March 18, 2011, 06:49 AM
Not been sent one yet.

LoS
March 18, 2011, 09:45 PM
Okay, I just got done with the chapter and

It is awesome. Zen is hella better than he was before. The guy is faster, he takes people out with only one slash, he can avoid attacks to his blind spots and fight well against weapons disadvantageous to his style, he can take down more than one opponent at once using one attack(the double slash we have seen before).

Quite frankly all his fundamentals seem a ton better

The following are my 3 favorite images from the chapter:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4633/gamaranch087p06.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9039/gamaranch087p14.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9461/gamaranch087p18.jpg

I just had to LOL, that wanna be hardass guy was shitting his pants over Zen, and decided to turn tail and flee only to run right into the demon looking Shino

salam-daim
March 19, 2011, 06:03 AM
Hello, can you PM me with the password ???

NarutoNamikaze
March 19, 2011, 06:43 AM
can someone pm me the password, too?

Host Samurai
March 19, 2011, 04:37 PM
The chapter is already out!!! http://www.mangareader.net/gamaran/87

And I'm impressed with Zenmaru's progress, he changed tremendously, which is a good sign. He finished his opponents off with no effort. His base form is a force to be reckoned with. And Shin utterly destroyed the Division Commander with his quick draw! As expected from the new leader of the Ogame school, can't wait for the next chapter. :D

sabret00the
March 20, 2011, 02:02 PM
Zen has really improved, that's plain to see. But what I'd like to know is whether or not he's on the Shin/Iori level or not?

LoS
March 20, 2011, 04:19 PM
I doubt it. Those guys were stronger than some of Jin's advisors a year ago. I'd say Zen is probably right at their level from a year ago, but as we know, Zen will fight his brother and most likely win before the series is over. So as he continues to fight he will most likely keep on improving.

shinsengumi
March 21, 2011, 01:28 PM
88 spoilers (http://www.mangahideout.com/content.php/147-Gamaran-88-Spoilers) at mangahideout

LoS
March 21, 2011, 02:29 PM
Ha, I absolutely knew who they meant by see that man's skill from the Ogame school.

Although it seems we only get to glimpse the old man's skill. It is pretty interesting to see Jin traveling along with other strong people.

Host Samurai
March 25, 2011, 05:13 AM
89 spoilers (http://www.mangahideout.com/content.php/167-Gamaran-89-Spoilers) are available at mangahideout

Wow... I never would have thought that Jinsuke would show up in front of Gama and the others. I wonder what he's up to.

LoS
March 25, 2011, 10:51 PM
As with last week the following are my favorite images from chapter 88, and they just so happen to not coincide with the spoiler images which leaked. So view at your own discretion.

This first image shocked me, I could have sworn the foreign guy was a beast, but he got pretty much beaten down by the assault team commander
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1176/surprisede.jpg

But, don't fear the Turtle geezer is here to save the day. No wonder he is still the boss.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8685/turtleman.jpg

Ruh roh, look out the ninjas have appeared. So Jin san's advisors make an appearance, and then the man himself follows soon after.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1188/goninjago.jpg

OC should scan the chapter fairly soon by the way, so keep an eye out.

tobeulp
March 26, 2011, 03:41 AM
Why does old geezer character are always strong ^^..
With the spoiler I think the enemy aren't that weak..

shinsengumi
March 27, 2011, 10:04 AM
88 raw is out (http://www.dm5.com/Comic/MH84/Comics-84723_973ee92f.htm)

LoS
March 27, 2011, 03:20 PM
88 has been scanned by Mangacurse, you can find it on all the popular online reading sites.

Oh I am patiently waiting for the day when Gamaran gets popular enough we don't have to wait a week for the chapter to get scanned, well not very patiently to be honest haha.

thornofcarrion
March 28, 2011, 12:34 AM
Pretty nice chapter. Jinsuke came to see his son :wtf. The next chapter should be a blast. I think Gama is still far behind Jinsuke. But what about Ranmaru, is Gama stronger than him now? I really to see Gama vs. Ranmaru.

LoS
March 28, 2011, 02:26 AM
take it you haven't seen the spoiler pics of 89? It answers part of your question.

thornofcarrion
March 28, 2011, 02:50 AM
take it you haven't seen the spoiler pics of 89? It answers part of your question.

Yes, I try to avoid spoilers for Gamaran. From what you said, I am happy to hear that I will, at least, get few answers. I don't want to wait too much for knowing the reason Jinsuke came to them.

LoS
March 28, 2011, 03:35 AM
I don't want to wait too much for knowing the reason Jinsuke came to them.

Yeah, I also don't buy his last line from chapter 88, he is there to see the progress of his son, and kill everyone if Gama isn't strong enough? Its weird.

Even if Gama is currently below the level of Jin san's personal advisors we all know Jin will allow Gama the opportunity to fight division and squad commanders in order to increase Gama's level through fighting tough opponents.

thornofcarrion
March 28, 2011, 04:13 AM
Yeah, I also don't buy his last line from chapter 88, he is there to see the progress of his son, and kill everyone if Gama isn't strong enough? Its weird.

Even if Gama is currently below the level of Jin san's personal advisors we all know Jin will allow Gama the opportunity to fight division and squad commanders in order to increase Gama's level through fighting tough opponents.

Indeed but I wonder if its because he is his son. Jinsuke's doesn't seem to be the man who would have too much to do with bonds. May be its me but I think Jinsuke want Gama to become powerful.

Knowing his blood, he knows Gama would eventually become strong, perhaps like his father. There are few probabilities that I can think of:

He wants Gama to replace him when he is done

No one currently is able to fight him on par. Being the deviant person (psychotic) he is, he wants Gama to become powerful enough to give him a real challenge.

Or I am way off...

LoS
March 31, 2011, 08:32 PM
89 raw is out, and it is a heck of a lot better than I expected. Has backstory and action.

Expect the scan to be out within the day I would assume.

shinsengumi
March 31, 2011, 08:38 PM
would you mind giving a link ?

LoS
April 02, 2011, 05:53 PM
89 is finally scanned and up, thanks to OC scans.

Click here to read (http://www.mangareader.net/gamaran/89)

Gama is really about to show us his new skills as he faces off against Ranmaru. Gama is now in the same league as him, no longer a little child against an adult.

Spoiler's out for chapter 90 now:

Gama continues to show a little bit of his skill from last chapter with his rematch against Ranmari, some blinding speed

sharingan_kakashi
April 03, 2011, 12:40 AM
just breezed through the series in less than a week. This is a sick series. Dont why i never picked it up before now.
I cant wait to see what Gama can do now. I hope 4eyes polished his skills but it looks like he wont be facing Jinsuke. If not Gama, i hope Iori fights him. Hopefully he leveled up enough to be a match for him.

On a separate note. It looks like defeating Jinsuke is the main plot of the manga. Which means the end is close. The pacing is very quick and they way the author kills talented martial artists is sick. Would be nice to see them rebuild Ogame in the aftermath and make a name for themselves.

thornofcarrion
April 03, 2011, 06:10 AM
Are we really gonna see Ranmaru vs. Gama. I want to see Gama overpowering Ranmaru. Jinsuke indeed is a cruel person, he is willing to kill his own son for the sake of his own goal--->power. The little flashbacks are intriguing and timed perfectly.

murtas
April 03, 2011, 06:18 AM
this chapter was sick sick sick.

Can't wait for more.

Cr0zzy
April 04, 2011, 12:43 PM
this manga is so awesome !!!
i dont know why ive picked it up so late ?!?!?
HOPE for an anime adaption XD

thayboyray
April 04, 2011, 01:50 PM
I hope it doesn't get a anime they would have to clean it up to much

maxikki
April 04, 2011, 02:48 PM
I hope it doesn't get a anime they would have to clean it up to much

true, because it would have a lot of gore, since most fighters die in incredible ways

damane08
April 04, 2011, 10:23 PM
Some spoiler pics for chapter 90 is out on mangahead
here it is (http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Gamaran/Gamaran-90-Raw-Scan)

zelllogan
April 05, 2011, 01:50 PM
Jinsuke is a weirdo ... He is coming for what ? Just to assess his son's strength ? Why not kill everyone ?

Host Samurai
April 05, 2011, 04:31 PM
That was a good chapter. But the thing that caught my eye is this (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gamaran/c089/10.html), that Kujou guy seems to be a very strong person. Not only is he the head of the advisors, according to this (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gamaran/c089/6.html) but if you take a good look at his clothes then you will notice it right away. His clothes are similar to that of Iori, if you pay attention to the pattern. Now let's compare Iori clothes from six years ago (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gamaran/c074/6.html). I'm only speculating but it seems like a good indication that Kujou was the strongest student of Jinsuke six years ago. I can't to see more of him in the future.

LoS
April 06, 2011, 04:55 AM
Chapter 90 raw is out

Here is the Link (http://www.filesonic.com/file/513446384/Gamaran_90.zip)

I love how all the weekend mags have been scanned fast this week, seems as if the schedule is getting back on track since that horrible disaster.

Here are some of my favorite images:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9810/gama000090012.jpg

Gama completely owning Ranmaru

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1135/gama000090016.jpg

Jin San is just on another world level, the man is crazy strong

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/7761/gama000090018.jpg

Old Turtle sennin just shuts everyone up by his presence, bad ass