PDA

View Full Version : Discussion What Character's Do You Want Resurrected the Most?

Pages : [1] 2

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 02:39 AM
OKAY! By some magical occurance, YOU have bee gifted with the power to breathe life into any of the dead Naruto characters using something akin to Orochimaru's dead soul jutsu ((i think that's what it's called--if you know the actual name of it, please post it)). So which of the dearly depated would you give the gift of life, and why do think they deserve such a blessing?

Me? Oh...i think it is a toss up between Obito-kun and Yondi-kun. When i seen the episode where Orochimaru tried to bring back the 4th (having not read that section of the manga yet) I was all, "MFG! YES! YES! OH HOLY CRAP! YES!" and then Sandaime stopped the coffin and i was all "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want zombie Yondaime! *sob*" I want to see Yondaime fight dang it. As far as Obito is concerned, i just want him to live. Though, if he was brought back to life, he would still be a little kid and all, and he wasn't that cool as far as fighting is concerned, but still...he just needs to live *sniff sniff*

Ya know, actually, now that i think about it, which character do you think should have lived in the first place?

SacredNic
April 07, 2006, 02:56 AM
You know, that was one of the biggest flaws in the Naruto story IMO.

This may be a little off topic, but I cant even think of a way how Oro was able to take the time to dig up their graves without anyone noticing in the first place. Surely someone would have noticed them missing, or altered in some way. Oro's stealth is legendary, but that was a little far fetched. Seeing as they were also Hokages, there would have been some who would devote their time to looking after their tomb/grave as well.

Anyway, back to the subject on hand, I'd resurrect Yondame-sama too.

conan
April 07, 2006, 03:06 AM
well definitely yonadaime, he would set almost everything the way it should be, but obito and hayate are on the list, just becuase
i felt sad for them when they died.

bastukorv
April 07, 2006, 03:19 AM
I would revive Sasori because he was very interesting :)

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 03:30 AM
You know, that was one of the biggest flaws in the Naruto story IMO.

This may be a little off topic, but I cant even think of a way how Oro was able to take the time to dig up their graves without anyone noticing in the first place. Surely someone would have noticed them missing, or altered in some way. Oro's stealth is legendary, but that was a little far fetched. Seeing as they were also Hokages, there would have been some who would devote their time to looking after their tomb/grave as well.

Anyway, back to the subject on hand, I'd resurrect Yondame-sama too.

Ah, i was under the impression that orochimaru didn't use the real bodies of the Hokages because they were already dead and rotted, he just put their souls into the dead members of his team (the sound nin- Kin and Zaku) but your statement does raise a very good question! If he used the dead nins bodies, then why were they in the coffins? and then, who was the third body and what happened to it when it didn't become possessed by Yondaime? And i don't really think that Dosu's body (who i would like to see brought back to life BTW XD) would be usable after what gaara did to it, plus his body had to have been found by Konoha shinobi, since they knew in advance that he was dead, so if it WAS him, how did orochimaru get it? (oh now we know that kabuto has a scroll of dead bodies, but that never existed back then *grrr*...GUH! WTF?!? now i really wonder about that!! O.O

And yeah, Yondaime NEEDS the breath of life *nods* Then he could at least let us know his friggin NAME! i mean, really, Kishi doesn't have to give us his family name, but he could have given him a first name at least...how bothersome.

Amano
April 07, 2006, 03:34 AM
I want Haku back ... he was good and interesting and is a real pain in the ass in Naruto Gekito Ninja Taisen 3 and 4 ... especially on the hardest level very difficult to fight :P

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 03:39 AM
I want Haku back ... he was good and interesting and is a real pain in the ass in  Naruto Gekito Ninja Taisen 3 and 4 ... especially on the hardest level very difficult to fight :P

i was waiting for someone to say sweet little haku! XD yeah, when he died i was all "YES! Arm through the heart!" , but then i was all, "Damn it...he was cool..." I kinda wish Kakashi would have killed Zabuza, and Haku would have sworn revenge or something then ran away...but that would have ruined the whole touching plot, if not allowed for a kick @$$ revenge battle out of nowhere at some time in the future when no one expected it. Ah, to dream, to dream...

Calibur
April 07, 2006, 04:01 AM
i vote for hayate!

*edited*

he shows potential for some reason and his name is cool as well. xD

okyatoks
April 07, 2006, 04:01 AM
Sasuke's parents... (I'm thinking why, Sasuke hasn't requested that yet to Oro)

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 04:30 AM
i vote for hayate!

*edited*

he shows potential for some reason and his name is cool as well. xD

Yeah i like Hayate a lot! XD he reminds me of me because i also am sickly and i cough all the time...XD

Sasuke's parents... (I'm thinking why, Sasuke hasn't requested that yet to Oro)

HOLY CRAP! I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE! OMG! Kishimoto should do that. *nods* That would be so awesome if Sasuke went and killed a couple of folks so Oro would bring back his parrents. I would be OMGBBQ! YAY!

A very good choice! XD

monkeymandb
April 07, 2006, 04:47 AM
First to all who wan to know the title of the jutsu that Oro uses. It is called (kyuchiose: edo tensei - or summoning: impure world resurection). Also for those who were wondering about the whole grave robbing situation it's probably an intricate seal pattern that is done in advanc in a secluded area using the soul and body of the sacrifice to make a body for what ever soul they want to ressurect, like how Oro didn't need Dan's or Nawaki's bodies (tsunades lover and brother) to use the jutsu just sacrifices. Which is why she poisond Jiraiya.

I would bring back, if it were known, I would bring back narutos mom cause the boy is in serious need of some TLC.

husnimubarak
April 07, 2006, 04:58 AM
OKAY!  By some magical occurance, YOU have bee gifted with the power to breathe life into any of the dead Naruto characters using something akin to Orochimaru's dead soul jutsu ((i think that's what it's called--if you know the actual name of it, please post it)).  So which of the dearly depated would you give the gift of life, and why do think they deserve such a blessing?

definitely.. NONE!!! :mad

let them rest..
let another yondaime :) blooms..
and the let the life flows..

that's what kishi-sama told us all this time..

resurrect??? i'm just can't stand hearing the word..

SacredNic
April 07, 2006, 05:32 AM
Ah, i was under the impression that orochimaru didn't use the real bodies of the Hokages because they were already dead and rotted, he just put their souls into the dead members of his team (the sound nin- Kin and Zaku) but your statement does raise a very good question!  If he used the dead nins bodies, then why were they in the coffins?  and then, who was the third body and what happened to it when it didn't become possessed by Yondaime?  And i don't really think that Dosu's body (who i would like to see brought back to life BTW XD) would be usable after what gaara did to it, plus his body had to have been found by Konoha shinobi, since they knew in advance that he was dead, so if it WAS him, how did orochimaru get it? (oh now we know that kabuto has a scroll of dead bodies, but that never existed back then *grrr*...GUH!  WTF?!?  now i really wonder about that!!  O.O

And yeah, Yondaime NEEDS the breath of life *nods*  Then he could at least let us know his friggin NAME!  i mean, really, Kishi doesn't have to give us his family name, but he could have given him a first name at least...how bothersome.

Kusachu I enjoy reading your posts :tem

Now you have me wondering whether it was the Hokage body with the soul of Oro's henchmen, or the other way around.

Really confused, and my head is hurting just trying to work it out.

Special thanks goes to Kishi for creating such an esoteric situation. :p

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 05:34 AM
definitely.. NONE!!!  :mad

let them rest..
let another yondaime  :) blooms..
and the let the life flows..

that's what kishi-sama told us all this time..

resurrect??? i'm just can't stand hearing the word..

awe but it is all in the spirit of fun lol!  Kishimoto is not god of the wishful fan realm after all.  but your choice is respected.  *nods*

himema
April 07, 2006, 07:31 AM
I would resurrect Haku.

hatakescarecrow
April 07, 2006, 07:35 AM
God this reminds me too much of Dragonballz.

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 07:38 AM
God this reminds me too much of Dragonballz.

well...yeah?  There is a lot about Naruto that reminds me of Dragonball Z, but that isn't the topic.  And there's no wishing people back in Naruto so us fans will have to do it ourselves.  *nod*  :amuse

hatakescarecrow
April 07, 2006, 07:39 AM
kkkkk........ if u want me to do it......

Uh..... hatake sakumo than.

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 07:52 AM
kkkkk........ if u want me to do it......

Uh..... hatake sakumo than.

Aw, you didn't HAVE to pick a character if you didn't want, but you picked a good one! XD I want to see Sakumo's FACE! DANG IT! What is it with the faces of Hatake men? *sigh*

himema
April 07, 2006, 07:58 AM
*is surprised that Shikamaru isn't a Hatake man*

hatakescarecrow
April 07, 2006, 07:59 AM
*is surprised that Shikamaru isn't a Hatake man*

Now why do u say that?????
Brains????

okyatoks
April 07, 2006, 08:02 AM
awe but it is all in the spirit of fun lol! Kishimoto is not god of the wishful fan realm after all. but your choice is respected. *nods*

I agree...

Me? Oh...i think it is a toss up between Obito-kun and Yondi-kun.

Same with Kusachu and hatakescarecrow... Obito and Kakashi's Father, Hatake Sakumo

hatakescarecrow
April 07, 2006, 08:08 AM
At least we got to see yondai's face. But all we see of sakumo is his back.

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 08:10 AM
I agree...

Same with Kusachu and hatakescarecrow... Obito and Kakashi's Father, Hatake Sakumo

OMG!  LOL i had to blink because it sounded like Sakumo was Obito's father kyahahahahaha! :imslow  Wow, that would be cool though...if they were long lost brothers??  O.O  hey...you know...maybe Obito's mom was the uchiha...and she was a slut...and and...and maybe her and Kakashi's dad... :nosebleed  and it works too because if the slut I mean Obito's mom wasn't MARRIED to Sakumo, then he would still have the Uchiha name!!   O0   bwahahahahahahaha!  *faints*

hatakescarecrow
April 07, 2006, 08:14 AM
OMG! LOL i had to blink because it sounded like Sakumo was Obito's father kyahahahahaha! :imslow Wow, that would be cool though...if they were long lost brothers?? O.O hey...you know...maybe Obito's mom was the uchiha...and she was a slut...and and...and maybe her and Kakashi's dad... :nosebleed and it works too because if the slut I mean Obito's mom wasn't MARRIED to Sakumo, then he would still have the Uchiha name!! O0 bwahahahahahahaha! *faints*

U know what????? we should a theory subforum or thread for this.

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 08:19 AM
U know what????? we should a theory subforum or thread for this.

shall i post it? I'll make it into a poll! "Uchiha Obito, the bastard son of Hatake Sakumo?" lololol or you can if you want XD

On topic: Ya know...I'd like to bring back Shisui. *nods* That guy deserves more respect.

hatakescarecrow
April 07, 2006, 08:22 AM
shall i post it? I'll make it into a poll! "Uchiha Obito, the bastard son of Hatake Sakumo?" lololol or you can if you want XD

Go ahead. Don't blame me for any WTF KIs.

On topic: Ya know...I'd like to bring back Shisui. *nods* That guy deserves more respect.

Agrees with u so as not to invoke the godly wrath of khadulah's crew.

okyatoks
April 07, 2006, 08:24 AM

You're really funny kusachu!!! :rofl

:beer

hatakescarecrow
April 07, 2006, 08:27 AM
You're really funny kusachu!!! :rofl

:beer

If only khaludh's crew could agree to the making of that thread without thrashing it. *sigh*

Kusachu
April 07, 2006, 09:31 AM
If only khaludh's crew could agree to the making of that thread without thrashing it. *sigh*

Bah...i already had one topic locked...XP  but perhaps an odd urge will strike me and i will make a thread of it some time...i just love obito...why can't he be alive?  :neji :scry

Galth
April 07, 2006, 11:28 AM
I would revive Sasori because he was very interesting :)

Or Zabuza, i wanted to see him and Shark Doggy Dog Kisame meet :D

dharshana
April 07, 2006, 01:36 PM
Kimimaro, we didnt get to take a look at how a strong a healthy Kimimaro would have been, and if there was a body resurrection technique, it would be Orochi's first body :D, poor guy would be taunted.

Rampages
April 07, 2006, 03:24 PM
Kimimaro!!

Coolest bloodline technique! He would totally own Haku XD

ramicollo
April 07, 2006, 06:33 PM
Yondaime. I want to see him fight some Akatsuki members.

Kusachu
April 08, 2006, 04:42 AM
ah i see a coulpe of folks want to see more Kimimaru! XD I wish orochimaru would have taken his body instead of that one guy...that would have been awesome. *nods*

ramicollo
April 08, 2006, 10:34 AM
Yeah, Kimimaro was very strong and had a great bloodline limit. To bad they killed him off by a disease.

Arsonist
April 08, 2006, 12:08 PM
Actually, I don't want any character back. At least not in the series. Though, a favorite of mine is Zabuza so it would be nice to see him fight someone who's not super-1337-ninja Kakashi, that would be sweet. But since he has like the best deathscene so far I don't mind him being dead.

FxCMYfOB
April 08, 2006, 12:31 PM
I would get Haku back, he had a good story and I think that after Zabuza died he would become stronger. If not Haku then mabe the 3rd Hokage

Kusachu
April 08, 2006, 02:43 PM
Actually, I don't want any character back. At least not in the series. Though, a favorite of mine is Zabuza so it would  be nice to see him fight someone who's not super-1337-ninja Kakashi, that would be sweet. But since he has like the best deathscene so far I don't mind him being dead.

Yeah i want to see him fight kisame or something...what i don't get, is why Kisame's sword has special powers and Zabuza's doesn't...i wonder if the other of the seven sword users will ever be shown...(not including the guy from the fillers XP that guy was lame)

I would get Haku back, he had a good story and I think that after Zabuza died he would become stronger. If not Haku then mabe the 3rd Hokage

Yeah i would have like to see what could be mde of Haku...i think he would have been awesome...*sigh* too bad...poor haku...

ramicollo
April 08, 2006, 02:51 PM
i wonder if the other of the seven sword users will ever be shown...(not including the guy from the fillers XP that guy was lame)

He carried a crippled kid in his back-pack... What a crappy ninja.

Kusachu
April 08, 2006, 02:56 PM
He carried a crippled kid in his back-pack... What a crappy ninja.

LOL! yeah...that sucked...and his swords were inda lame too...it was kinda cool when he got almost killed by Naruto...that was the coolest thing he did...(the sword guy i mean)*sigh*

Arsonist
April 08, 2006, 07:25 PM
I totally agree. Raiga (was that his name? can't remember) was REALLY lame. why and how would he be in an elite group like the 7 shinobi gatana of mist?
and the kid who just happnes to have the byakugans natural enemy bloodline. stop it, kpls?

Rampages
April 08, 2006, 08:02 PM
lol, agreed, lame arc

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 05:49 AM
shodaime, and not some lame edo tensei

Obito
April 09, 2006, 06:34 PM
Well every character that died, died for a purpose but if someone could come back for a day or so, i'd also like to see Shodiame and also Nidaime aswell they both looked too cool.

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 08:39 PM
yamato is like the shodaime so i want to, don't know how you say seeeither of them go ape shit

Kusachu
April 10, 2006, 01:44 AM
Yeah, i think that Yamoto will do a good job as far as filling the want for Shodaime badassness...at least, i hope. I mean, why do such a strange thing like make a clone of him if not to make that clone represent the badassness of the original?? Kind of like Naruto and the fourth...lol, or not...XP

billion bruce lees
April 10, 2006, 02:46 AM
what happened to rin? is she dead to be resurected...( omfg. is she naru's ..., ...!!!)

white silver
April 10, 2006, 03:47 AM
[color=green][font=tahoma]Yondaime, then some questions would be answered such as, "Is Yondaime Naruto's Father?"

ramicollo
April 10, 2006, 01:02 PM
Whos outfit looked cooler, Shodiame's or Nidaime's? I liked Nidaime, his fore-head protector was cool just like Jiraiya's.

Kusachu
April 10, 2006, 03:47 PM
Whos outfit looked cooler, Shodiame's or Nidaime's? I liked Nidaime, his fore-head protector was cool just like Jiraiya's.

XD yeah i think nidaime looks cooler...maybe... wasn't shodaimes armor red? i forget...ah well they both looked cool though...especially because they were kicking @$$...XD

And the trouble with Rin is, we don't know what happened to her...she may not be dead (even though Kakashi said all his pecious people were dead) She could have just dissappeared and is believed to be dead...I WANT GAIDEN EPISODES!!! WAH! *sniffle*

billion bruce lees
April 10, 2006, 04:19 PM
yeah, we got it once and we want it all the time, gaiden, though i think the next gaiden should be done by other artists, while kishi does the regular chaps

theres' just such a wealth of characters, and tons of stories that, from what exists, we haven't even scratched the surface

he might have to hire artists to either help with the gaidens or do it themselves, with his direction of course

ps. we are at the begining of part 2, and because of the pacing, i think it's a 5 part manga

Kusachu
April 13, 2006, 03:48 AM
yeah, we got it once and we want it all the time, gaiden, though i think the next gaiden should be done by other artists, while kishi does the regular chaps

theres' just such a wealth of characters, and tons of stories that, from what exists, we haven't even scratched the surface

he might have to hire artists to either help with the gaidens or do it themselves, with his direction of course

ps. we are at the begining of part 2, and because of the pacing, i think it's a 5 part manga

GYAH! that would be graet if it lasted that long...maybe...unless it got the dbz syndrome...lol XP wait...what was the topic? bah...i give up XP lol

Gear2fu
February 20, 2007, 10:31 PM
I would bring back the Sandaime Hokage :sarutobi

Rokudaime Hokage
February 21, 2007, 12:10 PM
I would wipe out tons of people I dislike (most of the former Genins...)
I don't really think I would revive anyone other than maybe Naruto's and Sasuke's parents, so they can be happy again...

Oo? weird topic...

Hyuuga Hanabi
February 21, 2007, 01:40 PM
Kimimaro...

Well... Shippuuden is doing alot of skipping around. Like... wasn't the whole Kakashi thing before the "OMG ONLY ONE STILL A GENIN!?" thing in the manga? I think they will put the Gaiden in somewhere. <.<

venicia777
February 21, 2007, 05:39 PM
whom do i want to bring back--

Sasori (his death was just too unsatisfactory) .

Haku - i mean who wouldnt want to bring him back-- he is the best character to have made soo many people fans of Naruto.

And then Kimimaruo-- i just want to see that guy back again.

Jammin
March 09, 2007, 02:04 PM
I would bring back the girl with the 2-tailed cat demon. I think her name was Nii Yugito or something like that. She looked like she had potential to be cool.

hitokugutsu
March 09, 2007, 06:00 PM
I would bring back the girl with the 2-tailed cat demon. I think her name was Nii Yugito or something like that. She looked like she had potential to be cool.

- Totally agree, the first female character who I actually liked
- But I also liked Haku...that mask was way cool

mrcongojack
March 09, 2007, 06:29 PM
I would bring back.... Kakuzu. Not so he can fight again, but to see some cranky old guy. I think it would have been funny for Kakuzu to complain about those young wipper-snappers.

Marq
March 09, 2007, 08:58 PM
Haku. Love the character. But imagine if he was seen around naruto, with the other rookies, it would be funny. I can totally see it go like this:

Ino: OMG.. naruto is that your girlfriend? You finally actually got one.
Shikamaru: No ****ing way
Choji: Wow you actualy scored a nice one.
Hinata:... (inner hinata: nooooooooooooooooo)
Kiba: heh, nice one naruto.
Shino: Didn't think someone would be able to tolerate your loudness.
Lee: OMG, such an angel. I'm jealous of you naruto, we shall be rivals!! :shakes fist:

(can't think what neji/tenten would say)

Naruto: guys.. umm...
Haku: I'm actually a boy

Everyone in unision: WTF!!!

Astral_Shive
March 09, 2007, 09:57 PM
haha come on xD
everyone here will summon someone who they like xD

i will ask other question xD
who you will sacrifice to summon if that will be oro jutsu?xD

panzerzanaku
March 10, 2007, 04:15 PM
i wud bring back nidaime

juUnior
March 12, 2007, 05:38 AM
If it would mean only one character, it would be defiently Kimimaro :D Why? Because for me he was one of baddases character, which had bloodlimit, which Oro soemwhat thought to be the best. And also I would like to see the last dance on the ground, not under (so fast xD). Thats all ;p

triniman121
March 18, 2007, 10:39 AM
it has to be the 4th hokage. i wanna see what he got.

taniquetil
March 18, 2007, 01:49 PM
I would definitely bring back Kakashi's dad, the White Fang.

I think to some extent we've already seen what all the really cool characters can do. We saw the first three Hokages duke it out, the Sannin (although one had no arms, one was drugged, and one was still hemophobic), we know that the Fourth sealed the Nine-Tailed Fox. We've seen most of the major villians such as 6 Akatsuki members, but the only thing we know about the WHite Fang is that he is on par somewhat with the Sannin.

ornis
March 20, 2007, 12:22 PM
If it would mean only one character, it would be defiently Kimimaro :D Why? Because for me he was one of baddases character, which had bloodlimit, which Oro soemwhat thought to be the best. And also I would like to see the last dance on the ground, not under (so fast xD). Thats all ;p

Kimi would be awesome, but to me, mostly for battle: his ambition was straightforward; past: seemingly simple. But if any bit of Otokagure took part in his clans demise, Kimi's reaction would be worth an exploration.

pebble
March 20, 2007, 12:34 PM
Sasori ofc...i was so sad when he died :/

dfcarolinaguy
March 20, 2007, 04:11 PM
I would definitely bring back haku because he had so much potential to be stronger ninja, and he was trustworthy ally too

tricel
March 21, 2007, 12:03 PM
i will definitelly bring back yondaime. because i want to learn more about him and why he sealed kyubbi in naruto's abdomen.

TiTTTS
March 21, 2007, 06:49 PM
if its me i wanna revive that old hag i mean teh old lady that revived gaara
then use her to revive asuma, b/c he needs to take care of his baby!

lordHokage
March 21, 2007, 07:24 PM
I will definitely bring back The Fourth Hokage :yondaime

nippyer
March 21, 2007, 07:39 PM
Fourth Hokage all the way

OP_overlord
March 21, 2007, 10:48 PM
yeah the fouth would be so usefull no one would mess with konoha

Kaku
April 17, 2007, 08:02 AM
Like the majority, Yondaime. At least for bit so that he can enlighten us about his name. :D
And his relation to Naruto.

DarkManSharingan32
April 17, 2007, 06:30 PM
I'm going with Sandaime Kazekage... whatever his name is.
The man said to be the greatest the Sand Village had created... MUST be something cool to watch.

mrcongojack
April 19, 2007, 03:59 PM
Orochimaru's parents, just to ask how much they abused him.

mars0103
April 21, 2007, 02:45 PM
all the hokage becaue there are in the death god

hmalik1003
April 21, 2007, 03:01 PM
huh. when was the 1st and second hokage's death revealed to us

ran0001
April 22, 2007, 01:57 AM
The Yondaime is my choice. No better answer.
Just think of how the Yellow Flash of Konoha will obliterate all the enemies.

Hyuuga Hanabi
April 23, 2007, 12:31 PM
I'd bring Kimimaro back. <.<

strongarm85
April 23, 2007, 03:26 PM
Mark my words. One day Zabuza will rise from the dead and change his name to Zambiza.

dantheman0000
April 23, 2007, 03:45 PM
it would have to be asuma, he was class and the third i dnt think sarutobi got as much respect as he should have in naruto

firework
April 24, 2007, 08:32 PM
I'd bring Kimimaro back. <.<

Finnally someone picked him, i was starting to wonder!
Anyways, aside from the people listed, i'd want Asuma, Third, and possibly Sasuke's father just to see how he'd react to what Sasuke did.

Mendes
April 25, 2007, 06:30 AM
I'd like to bring Kimimaro back as well, cured of his illness, so we could see him react to oro's death at the eyes of Sasuke. He'd probably be a great trouble for sasuke if he messed with his plans. K'maro's not a person u'd want as enemy... that's for shure :P

Dark soul within
April 25, 2007, 03:54 PM
Kimmimaro is a good choice but I'd rather see Asuma brought back, I just think he was such a cool character & never really wanted him to die. But never mind

MadDog
April 25, 2007, 10:11 PM
I'm gonna show some love for Chiyo. She was one heck of a boomin' granny.

Seriously, she's probably kicked some heads around with her puppets back in the day. It would be cool to see a flashback to the ninja world war, at least.

Jester_Rogue
April 25, 2007, 10:14 PM
Oh yea I would love a flashback like that and miss Chiyo makes a little cameo or whatever she like squares off against some crazy ninja

starfall856
April 27, 2007, 02:08 PM
Yondaime, need I say more?

Nekogal
April 29, 2007, 04:46 PM
why resurrect, I'd rather just bring Hidan back who is NOT dead..
but I guess Kakuzu.. I bet HE'D bring Hidan back

IgnorantSage
April 29, 2007, 11:43 PM
why resurrect, I'd rather just bring Hidan back who is NOT dead..
but I guess Kakuzu.. I bet HE'D bring Hidan back

Hidan is a pain in the ass. Why would anyone want to bring him back?

LadyHatake
April 30, 2007, 04:46 AM
I'd resurrect Asuma. As hot as Yondaime is, Asuma truly got shafted, so I'd want to bring him back to life. This way he could be with Kurenai =D

Asuma-san ;__________;

Though, reviving Yondy may answer some age-old questions: is he naruto's father, how exactly did things go down when the kyuubi first attacked, etc etc.

Nekogal
April 30, 2007, 06:44 AM
I don't want Asuma back.. I liked him but since Hidan was the one that killed him it's better he doesn't return

Hidan is a pain in the ass. Why would anyone want to bring him back?

Hidan was fun, and hot, and funny, and amusing, and cute and DOESN'T Angst. how does that make him a pain?

brat1
May 08, 2007, 03:14 AM
Well, I would have to say that its a tie between the Yondaime or his student, Obito! Darn, just imaging how that would make Kakashi act.

Zeikku
May 11, 2007, 10:33 PM
I would bring Gaara's dad back so he cud c how much he changed

Slippers
May 13, 2007, 06:39 PM
Obito
Best character by far!
Second choice would be Yondaime
(He's not actually dead)
Reasons -
Orochimaru never actually got to summon him with his jutsu (That and Sandaime would've lost horribly to him)
The soul sealing technique doesn't actually kill the person (That's one of the reasons why Sandaime didn't finish the jutsu)
And no one speaks his real name although everyone that lived in the village at that time should've known his name (Prolly has some connection with Naruto)

ANBU4U
May 14, 2007, 10:27 PM
Haku.

coolitman
May 15, 2007, 05:03 PM
Aww Obito! His death was so sad, he should come back and be friends with lonely Kakashi! And I would also resurrect Haku - if he was still alive he would be one kickass ninja, probably way above all the others of pre timeskip genin class. Although Yondy is hot as heck, it adds an element of mystery to his character that he's dead...

Merovingian
May 17, 2007, 01:27 PM
Yondaime NEEDS to be ressurrected. I don't know how, but Kishimoto needs to do that. No matter how he'll explain that (summoned, never been dead, whatever) but he has to do it. =P

So, I'd bring back to life:

First -> "Konoha's Yellow Flash" - Yondaime

Second - "White Fang of Konoha" - Sakumo Hatake (remember that he's at Sannin level)

I imagine a 2 man platoon with Konoha's Yellow Flash and White Fang of Konoha. I'd be awsome to see them kick some Akatsuki assess!

Zeikku
May 18, 2007, 10:08 PM
Actually, I wud kinda wunna bring back the third Kazekage. That iron sand was pretty cool.

woody_green
May 22, 2007, 08:44 AM
I would bring Haku back. His death was such a waste, because I really think his kekkei genkai is cool.

Arch159
May 22, 2007, 05:29 PM
I would bring back Yondaime, Uchiha Madara(if he's dead), Sakumo Hatake, or Obito. In that order.

Yondaime-Uzumaki
May 22, 2007, 06:51 PM
Yondaime and Haku

Koen
May 22, 2007, 08:42 PM
If I really had to choose: Haku... Why? Well he was one of the first introduced "villains" and I liked that guy and his ideas.

I think I regret his death the most atm

Richo
May 24, 2007, 11:22 AM
probably zabuza and the 4th...
devil of the mists is the best nickname anyone had in the naruto series:)

alias85
June 02, 2007, 06:26 PM
SASORI....just because he was so bad ass

woody_green
June 02, 2007, 09:32 PM
I'd also like to bring Kaguya Kimimaro back, he's also badass. And the rest of the Sound Four. And Asuma.

sky_1185
June 11, 2007, 05:51 PM
I would bring back Orochimaru and his parents. So the little bastard can finally be happy.

I was so sad when they gave that brief flashback of his childhood and found the skin of the white snake. When Sandaime told him that it must mean that his parents were reborn so they could see him again when he's all grown up. He had a cute little smile on his face, like he had hope and dreams and love.

Mendes
June 11, 2007, 07:59 PM
I would bring back Orochimaru and his parents. So the little bastard can finally be happy.

I was so sad when they gave that brief flashback of his childhood and found the skin of the white snake. When Sandaime told him that it must mean that his parents were reborn so they could see him again when he's all grown up. He had a cute little smile on his face, like he had hope and dreams and love.

Oro was flashing back coz he was just about to die. This may look sad somehow(nah!), but I think Oro would have no place with his parents after what he became in adulthood. Unless his parents were snakes for real

sky_1185
June 11, 2007, 09:20 PM
To me it seemed like a flash of regret. Since he was possibly going to die he was flashing back to his childhood. Seemed like a sort of turning point in his life if you ask me. His desire for snakes, his passion in life, his goal as a ninja.

I would be sad if that happened, he probably just realized how far from his goal he actually was.

FatalFlaw
June 16, 2007, 11:38 PM
Haku. He'd kick Sasuke's ass, his typing completely counters Sasuke.

Gold Knight
June 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
I had some time to kill so I went back and read this entire topic. Tallied everybody's picks. Well, it may not be accurate, because some picked more than one choice and I usually picked the first name that popped up in everybody's posts, but it should be approximate anyway.

Looks like the clear-cut winner for 'Most Wanted to be Resurrected Character' is Yondaime Hokage, with 15 members and more wishing that he would come back and destroy all of "Konoha's enemies" as only he can.

Next runner-up would be everybody's favorite ice-casting ninja, Haku, with around 9 picks.

The rest are as follows:

Obito (4 picks)
Kimimaro (4 picks)
Sasori (4 picks)
Zabuza (3 picks)
Chiyo-baasma (2 picks)
Hatake Sakumo aka "White Fang" (2 picks)
Shodaime Hokage (2 picks)
Sandaime Kazekage (2 picks)
Asuma (2 picks)
Kakuzu (2 picks)
Yugito aka "Two-Tails" (2 picks)
Hidan (1 pick)
Orochimaru (1 pick)
Yondaime Kazekage aka Gaara's father (1 pick)
Nidaime Hokage (1 pick)
Sasuke's parents (1 pick)
Hayate (1 pick)

We've had several new deaths recently in the series so we might as well start all over from here on. Don't worry about re-posting a new choice if you've changed your mind.

And I'll also create a poll for you guys to enjoy, based on the most popular characters picked so far. :)

juUnior
June 17, 2007, 11:39 AM
Good thing GK :D

When I looked at poll, and read "Hayate", I figured our, than more than Kimimaro, I would resurrect Hayate. He was good character )with some cough cough xD) :D

KingJosh
June 19, 2007, 04:21 AM
If the 4th really is AL, then it is no point with bringing him back, but if he is dead, Yeah i would definetly choose him.

Gold Knight
June 19, 2007, 09:55 AM
He isn't. I guarantee ya on that one.

ibra87
June 19, 2007, 11:36 AM
Voted for Haku. No one else in the series has been able to do jutsu with one hand. Imagine how strong he was in the first place, if he had fought other ninjas than the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, an Uchiha, and an ex-anbu captain with a sharingan, he probably would have survived the fight and grew up to be one of the strongest. Sigh.

The 4th would just go around killing all the strong people ruining all the fun. Although if I did live in the Narutoverse (duh) I probably would have wanted him back.

My next choice would have to be Kimimaro. What a waste of talent.

Arch159
June 19, 2007, 01:27 PM
For me it's a tie between Yondaime Hokage and Uchiha Madara, but since Madara isn't a choice, I went with Yondaime.

Gold Knight
June 19, 2007, 01:33 PM
Knew I forgot somebody. I'll add him.

Sorata
June 24, 2007, 11:12 AM
Kimimaro were the best choice, since the Chuunin Exam and the persuing of Sasuke arcs that we don´t see good fights in Naruto, and one of the bests were of Kimimaro.

Pollux
June 24, 2007, 11:59 AM
I would like to resurrect the rabbit Naruto killed in the Wave Country arc after the encounter with the Demon Brothers (innocent victim of Naruto's stupidity)... ... ... Seriously, I would resurrect Yondaime (I want ANSWERS !)

Gold Knight
June 24, 2007, 05:15 PM
So far it seems like Yondy, Haku, and Kimmy are everybody's favorite dead characters.

Tanuki-dono
June 24, 2007, 08:22 PM
I hope it's not obvious who I voted for. I'm just going theoretically by character dynamics and design, honest.

HeroXVII
June 25, 2007, 07:59 AM
Looks like Yondaime's got it

TayuyatheNorthGate
June 26, 2007, 04:04 PM
Orochimaru, even though it seems that he is somewhat alive right now...

I, to this day, believe his death was unfair.

juUnior
June 27, 2007, 12:25 PM
hmm but You know, there were moments of 20-30 chapters and even more, when Kishi provided in his manga superb characters, which you never later forget, as (in my example ;p):
- Zabuza & Haku duo
- Hayate
- Kimimaro

Tayuya thinking of the nickname, I thought you will write "Tayuya" :p

btw. Yondy is first :D And second Haku hehe xD

Griffith
June 29, 2007, 06:47 AM
Well I voted for Kimimaro because I just loved him, he was like a twisted Haku, darker stronger and quite different from the other people of Naruto, on a sidenote....Uchiha Madara? how do we know he is dead....?Of course Itachi killed the whole clan but still.....

Arch159
June 29, 2007, 11:13 AM
We don't really know one way or the other, but assuming it was him in the valley of the end fighting thr First, I'd guess it's safe to say he's dead. I mean, that was quite a while ago. Although I could be completely wrong, I'm just guessing.

Kusachu
April 05, 2008, 06:37 AM
how the hell is it possible for me not to have voted in my own poll?? Wow...

Well, I just voted Minato! heh!

Rahan
April 05, 2008, 06:39 AM
Naruto
Oh, wait he is not dead and still active in the manga.

seriously : none (and I would have killed more characters)

Sasuke_Kai_92
April 05, 2008, 07:25 PM
Minato, Kimimaro and Deidara. :\
Thats it really..

Windmillblade
April 05, 2008, 07:42 PM
i say azuma. Besides the fact he was one of the coolest characters we will never be able to see him go all out with an oppontnt who iis on his level and not a super stronger guy who wipes the floor with him.

mrcongojack
April 05, 2008, 09:44 PM
Bring back Nidaime Hokage!

I don't know why I voted for him. I just like the weird thing he wears on his face.

EvilGenious
April 05, 2008, 09:50 PM
I actually kinda liked Haku when he was first introduced in the Land of Waves arc. Sad that his character wasn't allowed to develop any more than what it did...

TheChosenOne
April 05, 2008, 09:53 PM
I voted for Yondy since Naruto would actually grow stronger (teachings) and get to spend time with his Dad. :)

thatwouldbeawesome
April 06, 2008, 09:42 AM
You should add Jiraiya. You know I'm right.

With that said, I'd like Asuma back too. Had some lovely sentiments in his few lines.

Split Second Shot
April 06, 2008, 10:59 AM
^ Although I do agree with you, you should probably put that in a spoiler tag for those that aren't up-to-date with Naruto. (I just read up to 396 starting from 35x yesterday) >_>

lazyboyrod
April 06, 2008, 11:09 AM
Definately the fourth!

thatwouldbeawesome
April 07, 2008, 01:52 AM
^ Although I do agree with you, you should probably put that in a spoiler tag for those that aren't up-to-date with Naruto. (I just read up to 396 starting from 35x yesterday) >_>

Asuma made the list, that's a spoiler if you have been watching the show only. Character deaths are obviously going to contain spoilers. It's about ninjas. Be better at the internet.

Jiraiya is the answer though. I had really warmed to the pervert jokes and seeing him fight alongside Naruto again would have been good. With that said, I really liked Asuma.

SamxFIN
April 07, 2008, 04:30 AM
Damn! I'd like to resurrect more than one character.... But let me think. Kimimaro and Haku were both cool and they got potential. They also had very interesting bloodline limits(?).
Most of the akatsukis are now dead. so I also would like to see what happens if for example hidan pops out of his grave and starts to hunt down shikamaru.
I wanna also see some hayate, yondaime hokage or "white fang" action!
(i hope you understood my english ^^') Btw i voted for kimimaro...

Scias
April 07, 2008, 04:55 AM
Of coz I would ressurrect Kimimaro :)

He has the coolest ability beside these eye-stuff and his look and habits are damn chief-like ;)

Bootleg544
April 07, 2008, 05:14 AM
Definitely Haku.

Sasuke_Kai_92
April 07, 2008, 10:46 AM
Kimi is just badass. I didnt want him to die..¬.¬ man he would have won against Lee and Gaara, but he had that heart failure, and DAMN! But then again Gaara and Lee would have died..:(.

kat_at_heart
April 07, 2008, 12:46 PM
deffintley haku, he had by far the best ability in naruto and the mirrors were so ace he was also probably one of the most origional why isnt deidara up there?

Sasuke_Kai_92
April 07, 2008, 01:01 PM
deffintley haku, he had by far the best ability in naruto and the mirrors were so ace he was also probably one of the most origional why isnt deidara up there?

The mirrors were destroyed when Naruto just powered up.
It is a weak abilitiy, dont you think?

Anime Head 101
April 07, 2008, 03:59 PM
:DI voted Hatake Sakumo aka White Fang
Because if Kakashi is kick ass you know
his father is also:D

Raizen
April 07, 2008, 07:43 PM
I chose the 4th because he is THE KING!!
i want him to be alive to kick some uchiha asses!!!

I also i would also like to kakashi's father. i mean his skills were on par with the sannins, he would be a huge asset to the LEAF

lordHokage
April 09, 2008, 07:46 PM
Yondy all the way. :yondaime :luv :wtf :occa :faint

SkyValker
April 11, 2008, 07:32 PM
The 4th coz he is the most poweful hokage...
and moreover, he is naruto's father

Kusachu
April 12, 2008, 01:16 AM
I change my mind, I'm going with Itachi. :)

segua
April 13, 2008, 03:31 AM
I'm thinking of Itachi now and Jiraiya.

ninjabot
April 16, 2008, 12:01 AM
HANZO. He isn't even on that list, is he? Come on, I can't be the only one that wants to see who was strong enough to pwn 3 Sannin at once.

Windmillblade
April 16, 2008, 12:02 AM
lol i agree

Kusachu
April 16, 2008, 12:53 AM
HANZO. He isn't even on that list, is he? Come on, I can't be the only one that wants to see who was strong enough to pwn 3 Sannin at once.

I wish I could go back and redo the poll, but on this new version of MH I can't edit polls like I used to be able to. :( I'll have to ask an admin if the polls can be deleted or if they have the power to change them...

Hey admins, is there a way to change polls now?? :blink

Decorus
April 17, 2008, 09:54 AM
I wouldn't be so sure that Hanzo is dead. I wouldn't be suprised to find Hanzo is Pein.

firework
April 25, 2009, 03:04 PM
id revive Kimimaru
without Oro around and without his disease, he would make a really good good guy or a really good Akatsuki

roma
April 25, 2009, 11:26 PM
it's ITACHI for me. c",)
hmmm... JIRAIYA, too 'coz i wish he could see naruto now. he'd be bursting with pride.
but if i had to choose among those listed in the poll only, it'd be YONDAIME!

~Joshua~
April 26, 2009, 01:19 AM
Minato has this really layed back attitude like he can hadle any situation presented before him. No matter what it is. I think the world needs more people like him and it is why I chose him.

KnuckleheadedNinja
April 26, 2009, 02:14 AM
Minato no question ask. Then Jiraiya.

Googlez_kun
April 26, 2009, 11:01 AM
rikodou!!
(if he is dead)
most badass character in history!!

Bohemia22
April 26, 2009, 11:06 AM
Zabuza, Itachi, Jir, Hidan, Deidy...(KAKASHI omfg) and some more. The best characters always die T_T.

THM Nindo
April 27, 2009, 08:29 AM
:blink
Why isn't Jiraiya in this poll!!?!?!?

He's the best character in all this manga, and he's not in the poll of the "Which character should be bring back to life"!!!:blink

Unless, you're trying to say that... maybe... Jiraiya is alive!! :wtf

digitaldude
April 27, 2009, 08:33 AM
This poll is missing diedara he was a cool ninja(making art and blowing shit up) and those moments with tobi he had were funny.

Poll could have been made before jiraiyas death...............also why is hidan in this poll? his immortal.Some people actually voted for someone that's alive to be revived................

THM Nindo
April 27, 2009, 08:52 AM
This poll is missing diedara he was a cool ninja(making art and blowing shit up) and those moments with tobi he had were funny.

Poll could have been made before jiraiyas death...............also why is hidan in this poll? his immortal.Some people actually voted for someone that's alive to be revived................

Yeah... that would make sense.
Then, I guess if I can't vote for Jiraiya, the answer would clearly be : Minato.

As for Hidan, sorry, but he's dead.
It was said in the databook that he needed to perform those ritual to stay immortal. So, being trapped like he is, he couldn't... and he died.

Phoenix946
April 27, 2009, 10:23 AM
I WANT MADARA BACK!
Oh wait...
:XD
I suppose not being able to change a poll just means we'll get some votes for Other.

Voted Yondaime, because he's badass. And man would I love to see how him and Naruto would get along when given a bit more time. Give more gutpunches!

jdw
April 27, 2009, 10:52 AM
1. Yondaime
2. Jiraiya
3. Hashirama
4. White Fang
5. Itachi
6. Salamander Hanzou

Raizen
May 01, 2009, 02:22 PM
Minato obviously.
His character is so mysterious. And it is a great way for him to live up to the legends

Leos~
May 14, 2009, 01:16 AM
Why, Jiraiya of course! Why would you want anyone else...

M3J
May 14, 2009, 02:23 AM
Itachi. So young and such a genius. I wanna see him go all out, like use any resource he has to beat his enemy: intelligence, ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu.... Itachi's my most favorite character, and I really admire his fighting skills and intelligence. His fights against Kakashi and Sasuke really left me wanting to see more of him fighting, especially after seeing him being imitated via Pain's jutsu and at 30% power or chakra level.
Then I'd wanna see Minato simply because I wanna see him fight, especially all out.
Jiraiya because he was a great character. :s

Forever_Melody
May 14, 2009, 06:43 AM
Am I allowed to be random and say something like Hanzou? :blink

lol seriously, any character which was hinted at being something great and we never saw fight I'd like to see alive and actually fight at their full strength >.>

This includes:
- Kimimaro
- Itachi
- Minato
- Rikkudou
- Sakumo
- Hanzou
- Sandaime(young)
- Hashirama & Tobirama(I want more than zombies! :o)

-Ren Boy-
May 14, 2009, 10:52 AM
Itachi
To Here His Side Of What Happened When The Uchiha Massacre Occured

killbill
May 14, 2009, 11:49 AM
i would resurrect the white fang...

Newkerzy
May 17, 2009, 08:37 AM
Well, with Minato's soul living in Naruto there JUST might be a possiblity that he can be resurrected by the Yamanaka clan's jutsu. Here's my theory:
The Yamanaka clan might have an ability to separate souls: by going inside Naruto's consciousness Inoichi (possibly) will split Naruto's soul from Minato's soul & then after that the others prepare Minato's body & put his soul back in. The Yamanaka clan has the ability to posses someone's soul or literally they put their souls into the enemy's body. But what if they can put someone's soul into another body? well, that's my theory anyways.

adel123456789
May 17, 2009, 09:38 AM
i would choose itachi because maybe he will convenc sasuke to come back.

the other charecter i would reserect is the frog who died on the hands of hanzou.

The_Drunk
May 18, 2009, 09:44 PM
J-man WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm voting for you bud.... even if your not in the list..... someone needs to modify the voting scheme to include J-man... I had to put him down as other.... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

SharinganItachi
May 20, 2009, 03:43 AM
Hidan or Itachi

axellover2
May 21, 2009, 12:35 AM
Orochimaru.He was a great villian with a neat story.

for some weird reason i think i'll pick Hatake Sakumo aka White Fang or Orochimaru over the 4th Hokage.. Only because Naruto going to be just like is dad or even way cooler...

adel123456789
May 21, 2009, 01:50 AM
THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF THE What Character Do You Want Resurrected the Most? (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1384) by Kusachu
The reason for this thread is because the old one has no update sence the death of Orochimaru. So in this thread you will have a new version of the dead list in naruto because as i said the old one is too old.

(More Then One Is Allowed)

feel free, if you want to add new charecters if you know how to add to a poll or reset one. even if you want to make a new thread but with new charetcters (not just one new charecter, but meny others, in other words it may take a long while.)

THM Nindo
May 21, 2009, 07:35 AM
I think you might want to wait a bit before throwing this poll.
Just a couple of weeks so that we can really know if Kakashi is dead.
That might change the poll considerably.

For me, in order :

1st. Jiraiya, my favorite character ever.
2nd. Kakashi, if he's really dead.
3rd. Minato, so that Naruto can have a father.
4th. Itachi, so that Sasuke can stop being emo.

M3J
May 21, 2009, 12:27 PM
1. Kakashi
2. Itachi
3. Jiraiya
4. Minato

I really wanna see Kakashi and Jiraiya react to Naruto beating Pain, mastering Sage Mode, and completing FRS, as well as not killing Nagato (so far). Would be awesome to see them praise him and be proud. ^_^

adel123456789
May 22, 2009, 01:52 AM
here is the second part of this thread
(http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1384)
The reason for this thread is because the old one has no update sence the death of Orochimaru. So in this thread you will have a new version of the dead list in naruto because as i said the old one is too old.

merged with the other "which dead characters would you..." and updated poll

SharinganItachi
May 22, 2009, 04:29 AM
Itachi and Hidan

-Ren Boy-
May 22, 2009, 06:33 AM
Itachi and Hidan

Hidan Is Not Dead :p

I'd Only Ressurect Itachi To Here His Stroy On The Genocide Of His Clan
Which Would Most Proberly Differs To Madara's Story

shiia96
May 22, 2009, 12:23 PM
Hidan Is Not Dead

Although hidan can live with his body parts dismembered in a hole(sorry Hidan!!!:sweat)He cannot live without being able to kill people.

Forever_Melody
May 22, 2009, 01:42 PM
Honestly, the characters I'd want to ressurect wouldn't be those I miss necessarily, but those we haven't seen and that are dead. I mean, I miss some characters, but I'd also want to get to know new characters :D

Those who I'd like that'd fit this list:
- Rikkudou Sennin(ok show me how uber he was if he made the damn moon)
- Hashirama & Tobirama(I want more than zombies)
- Hanzou(just so that I can see the mighty Hanzou who was able to hold off 3 younger Sannin without much of a scratch)

Those that'd I ressurect out of "pity" or "because I miss them":
- Itachi(poor guy, I wanna see him happy and at full power)
- Minato(same as above)
- Jiraiya(this manga lacks comic humour now)
- Sandaime(I wanna see him full power and younger as well >.>)
- Kimimaro

roma
May 22, 2009, 08:33 PM
^Forever_Melody, i agree with everyone in your list... including your reasons. ;)

shiia96
May 23, 2009, 04:06 PM
I would only resurrect someone that would be important to the manga not just cuz i miss him.

segua
May 23, 2009, 04:31 PM
I saying Yahiko. Seems like he was a very interesting character that had a lot of potential.

Rehv
May 26, 2009, 01:43 AM
Well, Yondaime resurrection is kinda the best wish ever, but I think it will just screw everything up... So I considered ASUMA, as I liked him SOOOOOOOO much and he was a badass (strong, got some devolepment with kurenai, sh**, shouldn't have died :X) despite he was so lazy ;)

Then there is Haku...... maaaaaaaan I feel so sorry for him since I first read the manga (completing like 5 years now...). The thing is... zabuza deserved to die, and haku wouldn't die after zabuza, so there was no choice... but I really liked him ^^

It's just like the anime filler (lol ok, filler sucks and all the thing "keep thinking of the person so he will know that you're the place where he should go back and blablabla" is damn lazy but whatever, I have to watch fillers so I know when true story begins - and I can see more of hinata too :)) the poor guren has to die (as we all knew at the beginning) but I really hope she doesnt die... whatever....

Sachsenhesse
May 26, 2009, 06:01 AM
kimimaro!

he would kick everybodys ass with his bones

Black Lagoon
May 30, 2009, 06:27 PM
all those you site are better dead (even if Asuma,Kimimaro,yondaime... are ones of my favorite characters) , thier death had a goal and was honorable. But I want to resurrect Itachi cuz his death was absurd without Solid motif, I understand he want to protect his little brother ,but not paying with his life...

jdw
May 30, 2009, 11:21 PM
I'd resurrect Nagato and see what Naruto & Konoha would do with him w/respect to the chain of hatred :)

Raizen
June 03, 2009, 12:00 AM
I'd resurrect Nagato and see what Naruto & Konoha would do with him w/respect to the chain of hatred :)
umm.. didn't naruto already forgave nagato?? And the leaf left things in narutos hands so they wouldn't go against him

I think u mean yahiko?? :blink

M3J
June 03, 2009, 12:32 AM
umm.. didn't naruto already forgave nagato?? And the leaf left things in narutos hands so they wouldn't go against him

I think u mean yahiko?? :blink

I don't think Naruto said he forgave Nagato, just that he understood and related with him. I doubt Naruto could easily forgive whoever killed his masters and destroyed his village. His love for Jiraiya and understanding of the responsibility put on him by Jiraiya is what stopped Naruto from snapping Nagato's neck.
The Leaf would, actually. Naruto didn't kill the person that destroyed his village.

Raizen
June 03, 2009, 12:52 AM
I don't think Naruto said he forgave Nagato, just that he understood and related with him. I doubt Naruto could easily forgive whoever killed his masters and destroyed his village. His love for Jiraiya and understanding of the responsibility put on him by Jiraiya is what stopped Naruto from snapping Nagato's neck.
The Leaf would, actually. Naruto didn't kill the person that destroyed his village.
Okay, but naruto already said he wouldn't kill him

jdw
June 03, 2009, 02:13 PM
Okay, but naruto already said he wouldn't kill him

Naruto not killing him is a great starting point, but now that he isn't dead then what? Do you set him free, seal his jutsu, interrogate him, torture, imprison, etc.

Weapon_X
June 03, 2009, 02:19 PM
There are so many character I would ressurect.

Kimimaro
Hanzou
Itachi
Orochimaru
Minato
Rikkudo ( Who wants to see the moon being created live?)
Sandaime
Negato

Belisar
June 03, 2009, 02:39 PM
i would be already happy if they would kill shizune again.

axellover2
June 03, 2009, 02:53 PM
Geez, I would bring back Nagato again.He had so much potential to be a better character and do more.

Raizen
June 03, 2009, 08:10 PM
Naruto not killing him is a great starting point, but now that he isn't dead then what? Do you set him free, seal his jutsu, interrogate him, torture, imprison, etc.
Well he already submitted to naruto by sacrificing his own life to bring everyone back. So if he was alive again I doubt he would start killing again. I bet he even help anruto out

Rainy
June 09, 2009, 11:06 PM
I would definently ressurect Jiraiya. Not for plot purposes, but just because he was one of my favorite characters. :p I really miss his perviness.

But I also miss Kimimaro and Orochimaru. I would ressurect them just for the heck of it.

Darth Executor
June 12, 2009, 07:01 PM
Haku. I wanna see how far he would take his ice element if he had lived another 3 years.

jdw
June 12, 2009, 09:51 PM
I would love to see white fang in action. He had a great reputation it seems, up until the incident that lead to him killing himself. It would probably be awesome to watch him and adult Kakashi fight side-by-side.

<.Haruka.>
July 07, 2009, 09:37 PM
I would definently ressurect Jiraiya. Not for plot purposes, but just because he was one of my favorite characters. :p I really miss his perviness.

I agree
resurrecting Haku, Obito and Sasori would be a good twist too (i guess :amuse)

Delbi
July 07, 2009, 09:53 PM
Itachi or Jiraiya, although Jiraiya had the most beautiful death in the manga in my opinion and his role is done with.

I always had a little theory that Itachi used an advanced version of Pain's clone jutsu. Itachi being a genius, I figured he could fix it so the body didn't revert back to it's orginal form once it died. He could trick Madara into thinking he's dead, and he helped Sasuke out by getting rid of Oro and letting him get the MS.

I mean Zetsu said he didn't seem like himself, perhaps because it really wasn't Itachi.

That's a lot of wishful thinking, but it could happen! Itachi comes back and whoops some ass and surprises everyone. That would be the a nice twist if you ask me.

Coup
July 07, 2009, 09:54 PM
Kimimaro without a doubt. I mean come on, the way he died... No further comment.

White Fang - a close 2nd but takes away from Kakashi's shine.
Minato - too much hype.
Itachi - would be nice but it's meant to be.

Drmke
July 07, 2009, 10:01 PM
Kimimaro all the way. He was just such an awesome villain. It was a shame to see his character go so fast.

Kusachu
July 07, 2009, 10:07 PM
Well, I originally said Yondaime, but that poll is old. Let him stay dead. BRING BACK OBITO!!! XD

Kage_JD
July 09, 2009, 08:30 AM
You really need to put Itachi up there

jdw
July 09, 2009, 02:17 PM
I'd bring back Nagato so that he could help out Naruto against all these bitch-ass sharingan users -_-;

-Ren Boy-
July 09, 2009, 02:19 PM
id bring back itachi, to Bitch slap Sasuke back into shape

kkck
July 09, 2009, 02:38 PM
I'd bring back jiraiya or orochimaru.

-Ren Boy-
July 09, 2009, 02:39 PM
jiraiya only for the comedic effect and to ensure us that Tsunade is not going to spend the rest of her life alone

Essence
July 09, 2009, 03:36 PM
Well i would probably revive haku, sure he was probably a transvestite but still he had potential to become even stronger and achieve a more peaceful life but sadly that was taken from him.

axellover2
July 09, 2009, 03:47 PM
Id bring back Nagato.Rinnengan was unique,unlike a certain something called the sharingan.

Kusachu
July 09, 2009, 04:07 PM

I can't. I made this poll years ago and I can't edit it. We used to be able to edit polls or remove them if we wanted, now only mods can.

Googlez_kun
July 10, 2009, 01:20 AM
i think some people forget that if minato or others would still be alive they would lose a lot of epicness!!
like minato's entrence in naruto's mind.would it be epic if we had seen him in the manga all the time?? i guess no...

Oathencrantz
July 11, 2009, 09:56 AM
Easily Haku. He still had room for improvement and could have become a legend in the shinobi world. I hope he's the last person to use one-handed seals.

adel123456789
July 11, 2009, 10:08 AM

THERE IS A NEW POLL HERE:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49205

jdw
July 11, 2009, 10:12 AM
Why the hell is Kushina on the list?

adel123456789
July 11, 2009, 10:46 AM
Why the hell is Kushina on the list?

because she could be dead. i doubt it but as far as we know she is dead.

n1j0l4
July 12, 2009, 06:39 AM
I select Haku.
Because we can discover the secret of his ability. The Ice Element

Oathencrantz
July 12, 2009, 06:45 AM
I select Haku.
Because we can discover the secret of his ability. The Ice Element

There is no secret, it's his kekkei genkai.

Xiraiya
July 12, 2009, 06:49 AM
This list is so out of date already...

If No one has stated the character died then they shouldn't be there. I'm referring to Kushina.
and I guess you can still count Minato as being dead although technically part of him is alive.

If I'd have to pick anyone then I would say Jiraiya, simply because I'd like to see his reaction to recent events.

Itachi would be good too but I'd only want him back at 100% health which would leave Tobi utterly screwed haha.

Jammin
July 12, 2009, 12:09 PM
Yugito because she looked like she could have been cool.

Jiraiya because he was my favorite character, though his death was the coolest so far in the series which takes the sting off somewhat.

Orochimaru because he was so much better than Kabuto. Also because his death was extremely stupid.

wildG
July 12, 2009, 07:50 PM
now i think of it, i wouldn't resurrect anyone since i love the story and the way its going atm, if i was to resurrect someone the flow of story would be broken

but i felt bad when itachi and jiraya died but to be honest with you i was extremely sad when haku and sarutobi died...

shiia96
July 18, 2009, 08:58 AM
now i think of it, i wouldn't resurrect anyone since i love the story and the way its going atm, if i was to resurrect someone the flow of story would be broken

but i felt bad when itachi and jiraya died but to be honest with you i was extremely sad when haku and sarutobi died...

Yea but you can't help but wonder what the story would be like if kishi made those kinds of choices.Like what would have happened if kakashi actually died or minato stayed dead?Or haku lived.:oh though it would be interesting.I think the story is fine so far.It doesn't really need to be drastically altered.

BBB Banana
July 20, 2009, 05:30 PM
I would like to ressurect:

1st Jiraya ( really I miss Jiraya so much he was like naruto's grandfather)
2nd MInato ( Naruto Deserves a Father)
3rd Itachi ( so he could teach sasuke a lesson for bein g against everything he fougth for)
4th Sandaime ( this guy was pretty strong and a pervet old man)

Chidori602
August 09, 2009, 03:03 PM
i want itachi to come back, so sasuke and itachi destroy konoha.

TeAm#7FoReVer
August 09, 2009, 05:07 PM
I want to see Itachi alive again, I think he is one of the most interesting and mysterious characters (besides Madara) in Naruto. I think he hides more secrets than he and Madara already told to Sasuke.

Black Lagoon
August 09, 2009, 06:12 PM
Itachi, he left us so soon :scry

I'd bring back Nagato so that he could help out Naruto against all these bitch-ass sharingan users -_-;

yeeeeah!! now we have to add Danzou to the list :amuse

Enel
August 10, 2009, 03:02 AM
seems like itachi 60% so far

DEATHBOTT
August 12, 2009, 08:13 PM
jiraiya, roshi and yagura

Arctigor
August 19, 2009, 05:38 PM
I want to see yondaime resurrected...father and son vs madara, it would be awesome

Another would be shodai hokage...I would like to see the real mokuton user in action

Kusachu
August 20, 2009, 01:35 AM
Well, I voted "Other" on this new poll. That other being Uchiha motherf*cking Obito. Can I get a hell to the yeah??

(And whereas, I am happy about the merger of this new poll with my old thread, I am supremely upset that MY NEW POLL wasn't added to the "Who deserves Sasuke's Love" thread when it was absorbed by someone else's thread. My newer poll should have taken precedence or been left alone in it's own thread because my thread was only asking between Sakura and Karin if I remember correctly and the other is just "in general". Please note my disdain.)

juUnior
August 20, 2009, 11:51 AM
In the new poll I voted <even though I wouldn't resurrect anyone, but it's fun, so.. xd> for.. tadadam.. bang! DeiDei-chan <3<3 After the fight with Sasuke I thought: it would be nice to have him fight someone else once more in manga, hyhy <after C4 I was :wtf xd>

"Any other jinchuuriki" is hell of an option - I would like Gaiden on 2/3/4/5/6/7-tails jinchuuriki xP

because my thread was only asking between Sakura and Karin if I remember correctly and the other is just "in general".
Why would have the thread only between "Sakura and Karin" issue, when we can have "whole general" issue, and that matter can be also dealt there ; >

benelori
August 22, 2009, 01:43 PM
I'm oro fan so i'd like oro brought back and i don't think my hopes are in vain. Itachi and Jiraiya and nagato though are a lost cause but i think there are the most powerful ever shown.
It's a shame Rinnegan just disappeared

M3J
July 14, 2010, 08:58 PM
Methinks I voted for Itachi to bring back since his name is in italics. I definitely miss him the most, or him and Jiraiya equally.

But after the recent chapter, I think I want Kushina to be brought back. Her personality is just so awesome! Naruto's personality came from Kushina, and from what we saw of them talking, they meshed well. I'd like to see how they'd get along with in real life! Maybe Kushina would punch Naruto a lot since he tends to say stupid things. Imagine Sakura and Kushina constantly belting Naruto for his stupidity. xD
Plus, Kushina loved Naruto immensely. It'd be great to see Naruto have a mother's love he lacked in his childhood.

Minato shaped up to be extremely epic when he saved Kushina and Naruto from Tobi. But I dunno how his personality is (though Kushina says goofy and he did act a bit goofy during Naruto's birth), other than him being extremely kind and apparently a real badass when angry. From Kakashi Gaiden, I think his personality would be cool as well. I so wanna see him in action though; imagine Minato and Naruto fighting side by side. They both can serve as a way to get the other stronger, much like Sasuke and Naruto did to each other.

Imagine how epic it'd be to have Itachi and Minato and Kakashi fighting side by side. Three of the current best IMO (Jiraiya's old fart, doesn't count, even though he definitely belongs on a higher level than Itachi and Kakashi even if Itachi might be better than him), taking on enemies. Pain would be dead quicker than you could say Sage Mode.

:hurr

Oathencrantz
July 15, 2010, 01:42 PM
Haku. He needs to be trained by somebody better like Yamato or Kakashi. Seriously, you can't waste something like Hyoton, and I want to see one-handed seals again.

THM Nindo
July 16, 2010, 03:17 PM
I want Jiraiya resurected with Edo Tensei, so that he can fight Naruto.
That would be a crazy fight, filled with emotion...

And that would be the proving point that Naruto surpassed his mentor (especially if it's an immortal Jiraiya).

And, since they couldn't say "good-bye", that would be the occasion for Jiraiya to tell him something and then disappear (like Shodaime and Nidaime were able to talk to Sandaime right before being sealed inside the reaper).

----

But honestly, bringing any of those who died back right now would kinda break the drama...
If people like Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya or Itachi would simply be ressurected for real, that would kill all the dramatic of this manga...

I think they should stay dead, but we should see more of them (through flashbacks or apparition like Minato and Kushina had).

DanielKnoT
July 16, 2010, 03:31 PM
For me, Orochimaru... He was a badass villain, I hope that he take over Kabuto´s body sometime.. Also he is the character that has more Opportunity to resurrect

Jammin
July 18, 2010, 10:41 PM
I originally said Jiraiya but if i could vote again it would be for Kushina.

She's so awesome.

Kusachu
July 19, 2010, 05:24 PM
Well, I voted for Obito (in the new poll), but I erm, well, everyone knows that I wanted Itachi to be zombified, and heck yeah! Got that wish!!

Yusaku Jon 3
July 20, 2010, 06:22 AM
Since you asked...

I'd probably bring back both of Naruto's and Sasuke's parents. Those four have a lot of 'splainin' to give to the folks back at Kohona, especially in light of the aftermath of the Kyuubi attack and the Uchiha Massacre. I'm sure that more than a few embarrassed faces will be in the crowd.

My choice was actually inspired by a fan-fiction idea floated by Archvermin on DeviantART.com. He had the beginnings of a little strip where Kushina and Mikoto were reincarnated at the present age in some unusual fashion. It looked to be the start of some really weird stuff.

As for Hidan, I wouldn't really count him as "dead". I wouldn't put it past Madara to send Zetsu down to where he's been buried to bring him back and put him back together: "Dammit, you bastard! Watch where you're putting that!"

KSWriter
July 25, 2010, 05:29 PM
I voted for Minato/Kushina. I want to see the Uzumaki-Namikaze family happy, dang it! That and I want to see both of them in a full out fight that doesn't end in two chapters *cough* Minato/Tobi *cough*

omegafan00
July 26, 2010, 01:20 PM
Hello,

It is known to us all that the current Kabuto perfected the jutsu of Edo Tensei. This jutsu lets the user resurrect a deceased shinobi from the past to aid him in battle. Now let's think of the possible targets of this impure world resurrection and discuss which dead shinobi you want to see in future chapters!

N.B. Possible huge characters are: The four hokages, though we've already seen the first two kages; Jiraiya; any kage; any Uchiha, like Izuna or Shishui; etc.

My favorite would be Kimimaro, the guy with the bones... he's just brutal.

kind regards,

Omegafan00

blaise
July 26, 2010, 03:24 PM
I'm really hoping for a fight between Naruto and the fourth so I hope the fourth hokage can be resurrected. I feel theres more to the the fourth than seals and hiraishin. It would be nice to see some elemental affinity or other.;)

Kimimaro was beastly. He would have been so amazing if he didn't die young.

vagabond87
July 26, 2010, 03:59 PM
I only want to see what Hanzo was capable of. Nothing else. He defeated 3 legendary sannins.. I want to see that power even if he was killed by Pain he is one of the strongest chracters in the manga.

Vespir
August 14, 2010, 06:51 PM
i want a lot of people resurrected:
minato
kushina
asuma
itachi
yahiko
nagato
haku
zabuza

but i like the manga the way it is because everyone dies at some point

Silvers Rayleigh
August 14, 2010, 07:05 PM
one and only one, orochimaru , the guy was a true villain.