PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Hermie
May 04, 2006, 02:41 PM
So yeah. Buster call. Boom?

Get 409 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3569.0) and discuss it (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3303.0)

410 out! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3838.0)

Predator
May 04, 2006, 02:52 PM
Buster call is no problem for now. First we see, Luffy's face off with Lucci, then we go back to Nami vs Califa or Zorro/Sokekatana vs CP9 animals.

Also the chaos on the main island will be shown to show the despair of "mortals".

Buster Call himself will be no problem in the long call, because StrawHats will destroy all the fleet before that OR Franky's battleship fleet will do it. Anyway, we won't see any Inferno on this arc.

silveril
May 04, 2006, 04:36 PM
yeah we wont see buster call just yet
we'll get more fights. more stupidity from spandam. more nami being rub. :D

Lohnt
May 04, 2006, 04:50 PM
The end of Nami and Califas battle.
A short scene where we FINNALLY get to see the soge sword in action -.-
Not much more, hopefully they show who boards the ships for the buster call so we know which of the currently known Marines will take part in the buster call.

ltphil
May 04, 2006, 09:08 PM
The end of Nami and Califas battle.
A short scene where we FINNALLY get to see the soge sword in action -.-
Not much more, hopefully they show who boards the ships for the buster call so we know which of the currently known Marines will take part in the buster call.

that would be the best way to keep the audience wild on the luffi vs lucci fight......

but i really hope that we will see some from beserk chopper in action.....

Lohnt
May 04, 2006, 10:27 PM
I know, but I'm just trying to think of how Oda can drag this on.

Personally I would love to see Luffy and Lucci as well as Chopper instead, BUT the way things are, NAmi, Zoro and Ussop probably have to resolve their own things first.

And Ussop really needs this fight, if he doesn't fight and beat Jyabura, people will start protesting in the streets...

ltphil
May 05, 2006, 08:01 AM
I know, but I'm just trying to think of how Oda can drag this on.

Personally I would love to see Luffy and Lucci as well as Chopper instead, BUT the way things are, NAmi, Zoro and Ussop probably have to resolve their own things first.

And Ussop really needs this fight, if he doesn't fight and beat Jyabura, people will start protesting in the streets...

the million men march against usopp or what???

i think chopper will crush into the fight...then goes berserk...he will hit anybody....
Zorro and usopp will just take cover from choppers hits...
kaku and Jyabura will be beaten by Monster chopper...
after that zorro will try to stop chopper without harming him to much.....

but in the end it has to be usopp which would be able to "speak" chopper down....
chopper will pass out....and usopp has proven his worth to the group....

maybe...

SchmoDawg
May 05, 2006, 03:36 PM
I seriously hope that chopper busts in on them and kicks their wimpy animal asses, after all he is the most dangerous animal fruit on the planet a human (hahaha maybe he'll destroy nature.) Theres just so many possibilities for next chapter my mind is spinning.

Galth
May 05, 2006, 05:34 PM
My scenario:

Luffy and Lucchi fight will continue like a normal Luffy fight. First it's a tie, then Luffy will go 2nd gear, then Lucchi will go panther, then Luffy will finish him off in a way none of us could've guessed and it will kick ass. ( ending ofcourse with rubber fist + face, duh ), but that isn't important right now, that fight will just drag on.

Meanwhile,

Zoro and.... i guess SogeKatana still is the best name right now :p... will finish off at least one of their opponents themselves, and we have yet to see Usopp's, no, i mean SogeKing, errrr, SogeKatana's Dial Powers. Later, Chopper will jump in from the hole in the roof ( it's there for a reason? ), and knock Zoro and the remaining CP9 member ( probably Kaku ) out, and it will continue with Chopper vs SogeKing, which he will "win". ( aka, chopper back to normal form without an actual "kill" ).

Nami will show some awesomeness, or some more leg, to soap sheep Kalifa, but eventually Sanji will return to make it a hot threesome help her out? well, i want that to happen, but perhaps he saw enough action on the train, and we'll see no more Sanji-scenes.

Lots of swapping around with keys, and we'll see somebody, preferably Franky, take the no1 key past Luffy and Lucchi, who are still fighting? ( Franky needs to be there, it's his arc ). Luffy will finish off Lucchi, Franky will free Robin and Robin will finish off Spandam ( with Funkfried proving to be deadlier then expected ). And while everybody is wondering why Luffy wasn't the one to get the last fight in the arc, a certain Ice-element Fruit using person we know will land on Enies Lobby, there you go, fight!!

Ofcourse, i know, this will prove terribly wrong, but it's fun writing nonetheless XD

Lohnt
May 05, 2006, 05:37 PM
Heheh hot threesome you dog :p

Galth
May 05, 2006, 05:44 PM
Heheh hot threesome you dog :p

What? It's a logical step after touching legs at the foam party :xp

ltphil
May 05, 2006, 06:24 PM
What? It's a logical step after touching legs at the foam party :xp

that's just one thing i never understand.....people do have sex......"even" teenagers.....
they don't have to show it.... but at least they could admit that there is a thing called sex....

but...i think that is normal for famous mangas....

Lohnt
May 05, 2006, 10:32 PM
It's not like people have sex all the time, besides I could be wrong, but reading old Japanese poems seems to me that Japan (at least used to be) rather private about sex. (Genji and whatnot)

be13ek
May 05, 2006, 11:52 PM
well well, here are my predictions:

sogekatana will have some special moves, but against 2 elite cp9 member (ranking 2 and 3) that won't help much, they need to be separated and fight with their own style, i know zoro is strong but guess not so strong to fight zabuza and kaku at once.

nami and sanji vs kalifa??? nope, i think it will be more like, nami and franky vs kalifa, franky after beaten by 'monster' chopper will find another cola bottle, and somehow meet with nami and they both harassssssss kalifa, while sanji???? guess he will searching for luffy or he could be ended up fight with sogekatana against kaku and zabuza??? guess it more make sense because their table of power always goes like this:
1. luffy (strongest)
2. zoro
3. sanji
4. chopper
5. usopp
6. nami (weakest)

so it should more make sense zoro and sanji vs. kaku and zabuza, i predict usopp will chase chopper and try to help him.

and who will in charge of the buster call??? it could only be aokiji or "mad/red dog" akainu (hope i don't spell it wrong) and i won't be surpised for black beard team to somehow show up, or even better, the white beard and shank show up to help luffy etc against the marines.

Lohnt
May 06, 2006, 03:36 AM
I dunno abouit the other stuff you said, however...

White beard and Shanks are planning something, now they said it's concerning Ace and Blackbeard, but that inadvertently involves Luffy.

In my opiniion we cannot rule out the possibility that Shanks' words if the marines want a fight let them come (or something likes that paraphrasing) won't mean he won't go looking for a fight at Eneis Lobby.
Now while this is far fetched, I honestly don't see how a non Ex Deus Machina solution will work if someone else doesn't save the straw-hats.

venicia777
May 06, 2006, 12:30 PM
i share your sentiments. Unless for some reason one of the trains is still operational. At least part of what cp9 rode in to enis lobby might still be operational. Otherwise, as i stated somewhere, how will the mugiwara crew 1) finish off their fight in less than thirty minutes 2) Get a ride out of ennis lobby with all the injured extras that came along with them 3) evade the 5 vice admirals (remember how strong they are- think back to aokiji and saulo as vices) 4) as well as evade the blazing inferno that will be ennis lobby after buster call

hmm!! something miraculous will have to happen or a very good explanation will be gi ven for their escape.

Now lets get to the next chapter. Of course, a continuation of Luffy vs Lucci. Chopper busting in on one of the fights. He is quite closer to the sogekatana combo. He crashes in on one of the fights- his rampage breaks a ceiling or roof and then we have cp9 except jyaburo and lucci against mugiwara.

Lohnt
May 07, 2006, 02:32 AM
*Disclaimer: This is not a where's this weeks chapter post, although it is, it isn't; so don't ban me :p*

Are we still on the 2 week break between manga and anime deal? Or did that end last week?

AcesandEights
May 10, 2006, 06:48 PM
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=7073 Script is up at apforums

ltphil
May 10, 2006, 09:13 PM
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=7073 Script is up at apforums

just take a look at the Spoiler Thread....

The Touch
May 11, 2006, 01:01 PM
ONE PIECE - 410 LQ (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/ONE%20PIECE%20-%20410.zip)

Enjoy!

Hermie
May 11, 2006, 01:19 PM
Love it! Kick-ass action from Luffy and Lucchi, and HOMIGOD NAMI/KALIFA HOTNESS. :D

Lohnt
May 11, 2006, 03:22 PM
NOOOOOOO *tears hair out* Why won't the link work? Server overload, too many people trying to dl? *clicks continously* NOOOOO!!!

raptor02_2001
May 11, 2006, 03:42 PM
i wonder , Chopper will done by now but still monster form , it is pwn Franky and CP9(big mouth i dont know spell)

ltphil
May 11, 2006, 04:01 PM
i wonder , Chopper will done by now but still monster form , it is pwn Franky and CP9(big mouth i dont know spell)

you mean "fukuro" (big/frogmouth)....

but Chopper didn't pwned fukuro....he pwned Kumadori......

and it seems that he will pwnes kalifa too....

venicia777
May 11, 2006, 04:28 PM
Oh!!! what a subarashi week- i mean day. All the manga releases after golden week are just too golden.

AustinJ
May 11, 2006, 05:27 PM
ONE PIECE 410 HQ is up on Share (the LQ link above was broken):

http://rapidshare.de/files/20223330/ONE_PIECE_410.zip.html

venicia777
May 11, 2006, 05:31 PM
thanks for this EXTRA link austin-

Lohnt
May 11, 2006, 06:07 PM
Luffy's getting his butt kicked :( NOOOOOO Well it always starts like this, still NOOOOO :( Stupid super perfect Lucci oh look at me with my ponytail and my perfect stache, and i'm sorry I was lost in your evilness *.*

Seriously, Lucci just got a whole lot cooler out of nowhere because he's so damn strong... Seriously strong, I'm starting to consider whether Lucci (not all of CP9) But Lucci is as strong as a Shichibukai, if not the admirals...

ltphil
May 11, 2006, 06:18 PM
Luffy's getting his butt kicked :( NOOOOOO Well it always starts like this, still NOOOOO :( Stupid super perfect Lucci oh look at me with my ponytail and my perfect stache, and i'm sorry I was lost in your evilness *.*

Seriously, Lucci just got a whole lot cooler out of nowhere because he's so damn strong... Seriously strong, I'm starting to consider whether Lucci (not all of CP9) But Lucci is as strong as a Shichibukai, if not the admirals...

calm down mate...... :amuse
i know that crocodile was one of the shichibukai...but come on...i'm sure he was the lame/crappy one.....with no friends... :p ....
and when they come together...some of them might say....

"look there's Sandy......HEY....Hey Sandy......what's up....why your making such a stupid face.....
you've got some sand between your butcheeks ????? :XD

lucci as strong as an Admiral.....lol....no freakin way.....
what should he possible do against aokiji.....i mean...."look at me i'm a giant furball vomiting Cat" aokiji will make a freakin furcoat out of him....in the case that the skin doesn't get frostbite....than he couldn't wear such a piece of crap.....

lets wait......luffy will beat the shit out of him.....or he is trying to reach Robin first.....he try's in ch 410 but lucci won't let that happen....

but this time it seems that luffys main priority is to save his nakama first...and then beat the shit out of lucci.....

Lohnt
May 11, 2006, 09:17 PM
An admiral doesn't refer to Ao Koji in specific. Ao Koji is known to be the strongest fighter in all of the marines, so regardless whether the other admirals/shichibukai are strong, he's in his own category.

However let's look at Lucchis power. His kick affects an area as large as Croc's sandstorms.
His speed seems like it matches Mihawks
He doesn't seem to need to break a sweat to defeat an enemy like Donflamingo.
And I imagine his Zoan seems to make him as physically strong as Bartholomew probably is (since people assume he'll be a zoan).

So I say, forget Marshall D Teach, Lucci for Crocs ex position ^^. (Except he isn't a pirate so Vice Admiral I guess in terms of Marines meh).

hyper_megaman
May 11, 2006, 11:29 PM
can't calipha wash away chopper's animalism? sort of like give him control?

--> ssj4 from dbgt, u get my picture, power without control gains control over power

ltphil
May 12, 2006, 02:59 AM
can't calipha wash away chopper's animalism? sort of like give him control?

--> ssj4 from dbgt, u get my picture, power without control gains control over power

nice idea......that would be an interesting thing.....maybe Oda will suprise us allPosted at: May 11, 2006, 08:22:09 PM_________________________________________________

An admiral doesn't refer to Ao Koji in specific. Ao Koji is known to be the strongest fighter in all of the marines, so regardless whether the other admirals/shichibukai are strong, he's in his own category.

That's true....not every Admiral is as strong as Aokiji....but slightly behind him (in Power)
Is he [b]the strongest of the Marines.....isn't Senkog the highest one(he should be the toughest)...
i know Aokiji is damn strong....but if he's that sky rockening....why is there this whole shichibukai thing after all???
Aokiji could take down anyone....??? ....right!?

However let's look at Lucchis power.

Ok lets do this... :amuse

His kick affects an area as large as Croc's sandstorms.

True....but in fact...Croc was a weakling :p .....i'm sure the other Shichibukai will be at least as strong as Lucci...

His speed seems like it matches Mihawks

No fucking way :notrust .....Mihawk is the best Swordsman in the whole world....
maybe...if Mihawk had a bad day... then maybe he would be as quick as Mihawk...but the speed isn't worth shit...if your kicks and punches won't affect the opponent.....when lucci is an 6 form user......then would mihawk be a 30 form user......

He doesn't seem to need to break a sweat to defeat an enemy like Donflamingo.

Donflamingo could be one of the most powerfull ones in this whole story......in fact what could even Aokiji do against someone which controlls your will.....but it wasn't explained well enough.... flamingo is an unknown factor to the story....

And I imagine his Zoan seems to make him as physically strong as Bartholomew probably is (since people assume he'll be a zoan).

At this time no one knowes what kind of enemy Bartholomew would be......

So I say, forget Marshall D Teach, Lucci for Crocs ex position ^^. (Except he isn't a pirate so Vice Admiral I guess in terms of Marines meh).

Teach was one of Whitebeards top men.....one of the two pirate Crews...that could cause trouble to the WG....
so i think Teach will be a pain in the ass....

------------------------------------
My Two Cents: The Line of Power

Gol D. Roger: Level 10
---------------------------------
Senkog: Level 8
Aokiji: Level 7

Shanks: Level 7

Whitebeard: Level 7

Mihawk Hawkeye Dulacre: Level 7

Dragon: Level 7
----------------------------------
Flamingo: Level 6

Bartholomew: Level 6

Rest of the Shichibukai: Level 6

Rest of the Admirals: Level 6
Black beard: Level 5
Ace: Level 5
Smoker: Level 5
Vice Admirals: Level 5
Monkey D. Luffy: Level 4
Rob Lucci: Level 4
Zorro: Level 3
Sanji: Level 3
Robin: Level 3-4
Franky: Level 3
Chopper: Level 3-4 (Monster)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You seem to be a little overwhelmed by the coolnes of Lucci.....i'm sure he's good but won't be rememberd when the cool kids join the fight.....

the future will be so awsome....i've faith in ODA..... :smile-big

shoked
May 12, 2006, 11:46 AM
i think that zoro is 3-4 (more like a 4) and he does not even has a devil fruit power as choper or robin...

Lohnt
May 12, 2006, 01:58 PM
Who is Senkog? I can't remember that name from anything (not that i'm doubting you on his power).

Now Lucky Roux is supposed to be the fastest man in the Grand Line (I know not 100% but still)
Mihawk has no such title in speed, all we know is that he's fast enough to deflect bullets (which is faster than dodging)
Ace is also fast enough to deflect bullets (when he used the rock to deflect the bullet in alabasta)
Soru is a basic advanced method of speed. However those in Soru can dodge bullets, so we know it's at least that strong. Lucci is faster than Soru (as shown when he chases Nero) What's to say Lucci isn't as fast as Mihawk? (Not as strong, speed is the key).

I don't want to start an argument over this because it's all a matter of personal opinion at this point (unless at Pirates Summit everyone starts fighting in which case we get some answers). So I'll just give you my list and how I see it.

Gol. D Roger - 10
----------------
Whitebeard - 9.5
Maybe the big 5, old dudes - 9
--------------
Aokoji - 8.5
Shanks - 8
-------------
Mihawk- 7.99
Ace - 7.5
Other Shichibukai - 7
Other Admirals - 7
Lucci - 7
------------
Enel - 6.5
Chopper (Monster form) *edit forgot him* - 6.5 (Yes, because of the uncontrolable nature I think he may be stronger than Luffy.. were he to control it, probably not)
Blackbeard - 6
Luffy - 6 (curent Luffy w/ gears etc)
Kaku - 6
Jyabbura - 6
-----------
Zoro - 5.9
Sanji - 5
Franky - 5.25 (sigh I hate to admit it)
----------

I mean issn't the point of these stories to show that the underdog/weaker person can win because of his/her will rather than strength? The will to win is stronger than the opposing actual strength? Isn't that what Ussop always proves? So w/e it's a difference of opinion, but that's how I see it.
Edit: also in this manner anyone up to 1.0 point above you or 1.0 is fair game/you can beat them/they can beat you.

Hermie
May 12, 2006, 02:16 PM
Why are you guys making all the great thread ideas in the discussions instead of the Tree of Knowledge? >.<

Lohnt
May 12, 2006, 03:57 PM
It's a spur of the moment thing, these kind of things come up during chapter translations/picture postings.

...and unfortunately it seems like people don't post too often on this forum, I try to keep interesting conversations alive, but it seems other than ltphil I don't get too many people interested in having a convo about anything.. Take the topic I started about Whitebard and Shanks' relationship/conversation, I've seen 20 page topics on other forums about it.. meh could just be me ^^

pc1971
May 13, 2006, 08:39 AM
Spandam has guaranteed he's not getting out of Enie's Lobby alive by pissing off all those marines and pirates...

SchmoDawg
May 13, 2006, 09:49 AM
Spandam has guaranteed he's not getting out of Enie's Lobby alive by pissing off all those marines and pirates...

Yeah Luffy or Robin will kill spandam, hes such a prick I cant wait to see how he dies.

And by the way you guys ranking the strengths of characters half of them you have only seen like once, and most of them haven't even been shown in a fight. Also Why the hell would you guys put sanji on the level of the other strawhats he's a little bit more useful then ussop and nami. He's not really comparable to Zoro or Franky, who both have had pretty decent fights with Luffy. I'd put him on choppers level, before his 3rd rumble ball transformation.

venicia777
May 13, 2006, 01:36 PM
Why are you guys making all the great thread ideas in the discussions instead of the Tree of Knowledge? >.<
my point exactly. A lot of info like this is required in the tree of knowledge. But i liked reading them anyways although they are all conjectures..

Lohnt
May 13, 2006, 02:54 PM
SchmoDawg... I don't know what you seem to dislike about Sanji, but throughout the series Sanji and Zoro have been unofficial sparring partners to keep each other in shape. And the way things always end up, neither ends up having the upper hand (except during fillers). Thus I must assume Sanji is only a little weaker than Zoro, but where they to actually fight, he'd lose only after having broken/cut off one of Zoros arms to take it with him in his grave. That's what I think about Sanjis power, he may not be as strong as Zoro, but he wouldn't go down without taking a third of Zoros' legacy with him.

EvilSniffles
May 14, 2006, 04:28 AM
ok must be reading the wrong manga because I never heard of d teach or whoever that it is.....but props to the people keeping up with the storyline and characters

Hermie
May 14, 2006, 05:39 AM
ok must be reading the wrong manga because I never heard of d teach or whoever that it is.....but props to the people keeping up with the storyline and characters

Marshall D. Teach is the real name of Blackbeard. ;)

EvilSniffles
May 14, 2006, 12:15 PM
what!?!? how is it that you all know this!!! I never saw that in the manga....does the anime provide that much info on other characters? I feel like a n00b

ltphil
May 14, 2006, 01:04 PM
Who is Senkog? I can't remember that name from anything (not that i'm doubting you on his power).

Sorry my mistake.....(i've just rememberd that i've read this in the Official German Translation....
You know him as -Navy Headquarter Commander General "DAI BUDDHA" ZANGO- (Ch 234 Page 04)

Soru is a basic advanced method of speed. However those in Soru can dodge bullets, so we know it's at least that strong. Lucci is faster than Soru (as shown when he chases Nero) What's to say Lucci isn't as fast as Mihawk? (Not as strong, speed is the key).

Lucci faster as the Soru.....nah....i don't think so....it's a shame that i don't have a prove.....but you don't have one either....
The whole NEro thing isn't representative... he is such a weakling.....he Isn't a six form user just a 4 form user....do we know what he can and what he coulnd't....and if we know.....well then it means nothing..because Nero isn't as powerfull as .....errrrhhmmm.....Fukuro...
I don't believe that the Nero thing shows that Lucci is faster than the usual Soru user.....

I mean issn't the point of these stories to show that the underdog/weaker person can win because of his/her will rather than strength? The will to win is stronger than the opposing actual strength? Isn't that what Ussop always proves? So w/e it's a difference of opinion, but that's how I see it.

True....and that is the extra spice in One Piece!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Luffy or Robin will kill spandam, hes such a prick I cant wait to see how he dies.

No freakin way.....i think he will recive just 1 or 2 hits rigth in the Face and that's it......

Then they will leave him alone...l covered in his own blood and fecies.....
and he will the one which earns the whole anger of the higher government people......(no promotion....)

And by the way you guys ranking the strengths of characters half of them you have only seen like once, and most of them haven't even been shown in a fight. Also Why the hell would you guys put sanji on the level of the other strawhats he's a little bit more useful then ussop and nami. He's not really comparable to Zoro or Franky, who both have had pretty decent fights with Luffy. I'd put him on choppers level, before his 3rd rumble ball transformation.

Sanji is slightly behind Zorro.....nad the newest prove of his power is...that he was able to nearly kick though the Tekkai of Blueno....

SchmoDawg
May 14, 2006, 02:03 PM
what!?!? how is it that you all know this!!! I never saw that in the manga....does the anime provide that much info on other characters? I feel like a n00b

Its during the Straw Hats visit to Jaya when they are looking for Skypiea that they introduce Marshall D. Teach AKA Blackbeard. In the anime its the same episode where Bellamy tosses a dude out of the bar window.

SchmoDawg... I don't know what you seem to dislike about Sanji, but throughout the series Sanji and Zoro have been unofficial sparring partners to keep each other in shape. And the way things always end up, neither ends up having the upper hand (except during fillers). Thus I must assume Sanji is only a little weaker than Zoro, but where they to actually fight, he'd lose only after having broken/cut off one of Zoros arms to take it with him in his grave. That's what I think about Sanjis power, he may not be as strong as Zoro, but he wouldn't go down without taking a third of Zoros' legacy with him.

Yes, earlier in One Piece, Zoro and Sanji were sparring partners so to speak. At this point in the manga there is absolutely no evidence to back up Sanji being only a little weaker then Zoro. What fight are you basing that off of??? Sanji has two major flaws, He can't fight with knives (which we found out on the seas train that he's nasty with.) unless hes fighting against food, and He can't hit a woman. By limiting himself he makes himself much weaker then his maximum potential. Zoro is always trying to break through limits, such as when he learned how to cut steal. Sanji never trains or makes any attempts to further his fighting skills, forget being able to cut steel, he couldn't even break through Blueno's Tekkai. He lost to Califa because he couldn't hit a woman, he got hit with her Golden Bubble technique (which splits one's power in half) and has been knocked out for quite a few chapters. Nami, in this last chapter, got hit with the same technique but still continued to make an attempt to fight. Now I know that Sanji is way physically stronger then Nami, and we actually didn't see the end part of his fight with Califa just the conclusion, but I can't even remember the last time that Sanji actually was really helpful besides feeding the rest of the crew. Zoro at this point is about to fight 2 devil's fruit users at once, while having the handicap of being handcuffed to SogeKing. Now I have no idea how this fights going to turn out, but I am pretty sure he's not gonna end up passing out for the next 5-8 chapters. Lastly you say that Sanji would break/cut off one of Zoro's arm were they to fight, there is no way he'd cut his arm off unless he had food for limbs and a broken arm is seriously not going to hinder Zoro all that much. You say Sanji is a little weaker then him and that he would take a third of Zoro's legacy, those two OPINIONS contradict one another. Plus there is absolutely no reason they would ever fight on that serious of a level. Sanji, unless he does some SERIOUS training, will never even be close to Zoro's level.[br]Posted at: May 14, 2006, 10:59:30 AM_________________________________________________

No freakin way.....i think he will recive just 1 or 2 hits rigth in the Face and that's it......

Then they will leave him alone...l covered in his own blood and fecies.....
and he will the one which earns the whole anger of the higher government people......(no promotion....)

Hopefully we'll at least get to see what his elephant sword has to offer before he's defeated, but I figure it won't be a very long fight as well.

venicia777
May 14, 2006, 04:12 PM
Its during the Straw Hats visit to Jaya when they are looking for Skypiea that they introduce Marshall D. Teach AKA Blackbeard.  In the anime its the same episode  where Bellamy tosses a dude out of the bar window.

Yes, earlier in One Piece, Zoro and Sanji were sparring partners so to speak.  At this point in the manga there is absolutely no evidence to back up Sanji being only a little weaker then Zoro.  What fight are you basing that off of???  Sanji has two major flaws, He can't fight with knives (which we found out on the seas train that he's nasty with.) unless hes fighting against food, and He can't hit a woman.  By limiting himself he makes himself much weaker then his maximum potential.  Zoro is always trying to break through limits, such as when he learned how to cut steal.  Sanji never trains or makes any attempts to further his fighting skills, forget being able to cut steel, he couldn't even break through Blueno's Tekkai.  He lost to Califa because he couldn't hit a woman, he got hit with her Golden Bubble technique (which splits one's power in half) and has been knocked out for quite a few chapters.  Nami, in this last chapter, got hit with the same technique but still continued to make an attempt to fight.  Now I know that Sanji is way physically stronger then Nami, and we actually didn't see the end part of his fight with Califa just the conclusion,  but I can't even remember the last time that Sanji actually was really helpful besides feeding the rest of the crew.  Zoro at this point is about to fight 2 devil's fruit users at once, while having the handicap of being handcuffed to SogeKing.  Now I have no idea how this fights going to turn out, but I am pretty sure he's not gonna end up passing out for the next 5-8 chapters.  Lastly you say that Sanji would break/cut off one of Zoro's arm were they to fight, there is no way he'd cut his arm off unless he had food for limbs and a broken arm is seriously not going to hinder Zoro all that much.  You say Sanji is a little weaker then him and that he would take a third of Zoro's legacy, those two OPINIONS  contradict one another.  Plus there is absolutely no reason they would ever fight on that serious of a level.  Sanji, unless he does some SERIOUS training, will never even be close to Zoro's level.[br]Posted at: May 14, 2006, 10:59:30 AM_________________________________________________
Hopefully we'll at least get to see what his elephant sword has to offer before he's defeated, but I figure it won't be a very long fight as well. 

I agree with you on a lot of levels. i know sanji is strong, really strong, and will give zoro a run for his money. but really, i think in the end it is zoro that will win. But i believe also that sanji has a potential he hasnt fully explored. we saw how good he was with swords not long ago- he needs to redeem himself.

Go chopper!!!!!!!!! i wonder if Califa will give chopper some of sanjis treatment? Possibly a different effect on him. Hopefully it removes some of the animalism- but with such a super heightened state of DF abilities, can califa deplete all his strength and power?

Lohnt
May 14, 2006, 04:13 PM
Sanji blocks Zoros swords with his legs, if he spun and kicked zoros arm just as he swung, he would swing backwards and cut towards his other arm. I can't explain it, I've seen it as a way to take the knife off of someone attacking you in a self defense class. Basically it's the same thing, but instead of taking the knife from their hand you kick their arm towards their body.

Why are you worrying about how? If Oda wanted to do it he would, my point isn't that he would cut off his arm, it's that he wouldn't lose without making Zoro sorry he ever faced him (Ex: biting off his *cough*)

SchmoDawg
May 15, 2006, 12:22 PM
I was wondering if Califa's fruits a parmecia or a logia. I was leaning more towards a logia, it kinda seems like her whole body can become bubbles. Anyway what do you guys think about it???

I'm also wondering how the hell choppers gonna be stopped, right now it seems like no one is gonna stop him and that he'll just eventually pass out.

Hermie
May 15, 2006, 02:19 PM
I say it's paramecia, judging by how she made a shell of soap to surround herself when protecting herself from Nami's lightning, instead of just dissolving into bubbles. ;)

ltphil
May 15, 2006, 02:38 PM
I say it's paramecia, judging by how she made a shell of soap to surround herself when protecting herself from Nami's lightning, instead of just dissolving into bubbles. ;)

true...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also wondering how the hell choppers gonna be stopped, right now it seems like no one is gonna stop him and that he'll just eventually pass out.

i really hope that kalifa uses some of her cleaning Attacks....
and then after the Attack... Chopper will be able to control his brutal/monster form. :box

Hermie
May 16, 2006, 03:10 AM
Righty-o, Luffy and Lucchi are going crazy, and they're not even trying yet! As for Nami, she has been struck by the same attack that got Sanji. :o Luckily, Chopper came and interupted. Dodged a bullet there, right? ;)

411 is out! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4056.0)

Lohnt
May 16, 2006, 03:32 AM
I don't know how anything other than the Chopper/Kalifa confrontation can happen at this time... I really wish we could see the Zoro/Ussop Sword fight play out, but I can't imagine Monster Chopper finishing off Kalifa that quickly.

The one thing I would really like to see is Sanji get up at this point, it's getting annoying how Nami is able to use her clima tact and yet Sanji is fully out of commision.

However prediction is: Start with Chopper & Kalifa, and end with more Spandaman, Robin, Buster Call, water 7 characters & maybe MAYBE Luffy and Lucci a little. I think once Oda starts the Zoro/Ussop fight he'll give it to us uninterupted, seems a bit too important and I'm not sure that he knows what to do yet (what with everyone expecting Ussop to defeat Jyabura and/or Kaku to redeem himself).

sixsodacola
May 16, 2006, 11:06 AM
Kaku can kiss my ass that baster joins and i stop reading

Lohnt
May 16, 2006, 01:27 PM
Nono, you misunderstood, I meant "Ussop to redeem himself by defeating Jyabura and Kaku/Jyabura or Kaku."

Lux Delux
May 16, 2006, 05:13 PM
Yes we definitely need more action from Sanji. What bugs me though is how will Nami or Sanji break free from the soap effect? Throw themselves in water X)

venicia777
May 17, 2006, 12:43 PM
Now i am sure kalifa was just playing with Nami. i just hope chopper gives her a sound beating for sexually harassing nami. Lets pray nami doesnt hit in the foray. Maybe Kalifa's actions on nami or chopper will help bring his sanity back- and then power control.

i expect a few scenes from the lucci luffy match. And probably a more pages on the zoro/sogeking combo. THIS chapter i believe will be great. Kalifa would be soo surprised-she thinks chopper is nami-transformed already!!!

venicia777
May 17, 2006, 12:50 PM
thinking of a dbgt-like scenario- eh? i am just praying something more intriguing than that happens before he regains control (if he regains it at all). like Nami going to stand by choppers side, after realizing it is chopper and getting flattened on the floor like it happened to franky. Than after that chopper can regain his brains functions and control of his super strong new form.

Or kalifa uses nami as protection and gets pummeled together with her- that will be hillarious. anyways- this new chapter will be full of action and some surprise on kalifas face.

ltphil
May 17, 2006, 02:02 PM
Yes we definitely need more action from Sanji. What bugs me though is how will Nami or Sanji break free from the soap effect? Throw themselves in water X)

Go Sanji...go Sanji....

I think when kalifa is pwned..the Soap effect will disappear...

Lohnt
May 17, 2006, 10:23 PM
Stop hating on characters you dislike, you don't see me hating on Robin (although admitedly I like her :( )

Lux Delux
May 18, 2006, 07:06 AM
Go Sanji...go Sanji....

I think when kalifa is pwned..the Soap effect will disappear...

Yes that makes most sense.. though a little predictable. Oh well all I want is for Sanji to kick someone's ass or at least help out. Sucks how he got hiss ass whooped so easily and that's it.

EvilSniffles
May 18, 2006, 11:56 AM
this chaper will be more focused on chopper and kalif.... the luffy and lucci fight won't be but just a bunch of high powered attacks till luffy realizes he needs to go to gear two

venicia777
May 18, 2006, 07:05 PM
luffy going to gear 2 soo soon will be suicide. Lucci hasnt even used his devil fruit yet, only roku shiki. That fight will go on for a while before gear 2.

ltphil
May 18, 2006, 07:19 PM
Luffy has no time to fight....

he must save robin..that's the top priority....

he has to think of a way to fool Lucci...so that he has time to get robin...

or it will be a thing that will be done in seconds...

Lucci won't let him trough...so Luffi has to get rid of him as fast as possible... (maybe a nice Bellamy moment)

Lohnt
May 18, 2006, 10:27 PM
There's no way Luffy can just take down Lucci :/ I would be extremely surprised if Luffy doesn't run out of strength by the time the Lucci fight is over and he crawls to get to Robin.

The Touch
May 19, 2006, 11:10 AM
ONE PIECE - 411 LQ (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/ONE%20PIECE%20-%20411.zip)

Enjoy!

ltphil
May 19, 2006, 11:18 AM
Thank you kind Sir.....

rukiri
May 19, 2006, 11:41 AM
Woot!

Obidan
May 19, 2006, 01:44 PM
Thanks alot

venicia777
May 19, 2006, 03:28 PM
i am glad oda devoted a whole chapter to nami's fight. Thank God Nami got a hit- it will teach califa a lesson to not play around with a target marked for death.

Gold Knight
May 19, 2006, 11:55 PM
I actually don't have any idea what happened in the last One Piece chapter yet as I haven't read it, and Hermie's gone for the weekend, but here you guys go, a thread to discuss what might happen next week.

You can read 411 here. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4056.0)

Have fun chatting!

[br]
A little bird whispered in my ear that 412 is out here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4232.0)

ltphil
May 20, 2006, 12:29 AM
Is Kalifa done for...can Nami go after Chopper to calm him down....who knows.....
but you will see in a brand new chapter coming next week....don't change the website....
we will be right back after some statements....

Oh boy...ch 411 was so cool...the nami ClimaTakt is a nice little weapon...but i don't think Kalifa is done for...

but maybe she is low on power...and then Sanji could come back to....a damn i've forgot that he never kicks a lady....damn love cook...
but i'm sure that he will be back on his feet...

Lohnt
May 20, 2006, 02:31 AM
I predict Sanji gets up, does an insane 50 foot jump up to the upper level, and sees Nami exhausted from her fight. Their eyes meet.. She realizes he is ok.. and sheds a tear, then he grabs her tightly and they share their first of many romantic kisses. Then Sanji turns around.. picks up Kalifa and gives her CPR.. then he turns around and says "Ok she's safe.. I'm gonna go find Robin" And after a long series of events he finds Robin.. hugs her.. Kisses her passionately.. then all 3 women find him and beat the crap out of him for playing them ^^

I would LOOOOVE if Sanjis character evolved into some kinda player but alas he is a gentlemen :( Threesome ftw

Edit: *cough* more hallucinations from lack of sleep, sorry *cough*

ltphil
May 20, 2006, 07:45 AM
I predict Sanji gets up, does an insane 50 foot jump up to the upper level, and sees Nami exhausted from her fight. Their eyes meet.. She realizes he is ok.. and sheds a tear, then he grabs her tightly and they share their first of many romantic kisses. Then Sanji turns around.. picks up Kalifa and gives her CPR.. then he turns around and says "Ok she's safe.. I'm gonna go find Robin" And after a long series of events he finds Robin.. hugs her.. Kisses her passionately.. then all 3 women find him and beat the crap out of him for playing them ^^

I would LOOOOVE if Sanjis character evolved into some kinda player but alas he is a gentlemen :( Threesome ftw

Edit: *cough* more hallucinations from lack of sleep, sorry *cough*

woow.....that was...eer interesting....

WRITE A DAMN FANFIC....

Xenos3421
May 20, 2006, 09:36 AM
412 should be the end of the Nami/Kalifa fight. Or it'll end with nami pulling off a 2 page spead with her new ultimate attack and her getting the #2 key.

nmaa... It also looked like sanji's got bath dropped on him and apparantly that's how you fix the golden suds thing. So he should be on his feet by the end of the next one. 'Cuase he still has to go help Zoro/sogeking fight. Don't get me wrong, I love sgeking, but zoro can't handle Kaku and Jyabura by himself...be cool if he did though.

Oh yeah, sorry I'm new, hi...bye

Lohnt
May 20, 2006, 06:07 PM
l

woow.....that was...eer interesting....

WRITE A DAMN FANFIC....

But I only get insparation at 3 am, which means I would have to drop out of college because of their crappy no after midnight classes rule :( Maybe I should take up drugs like all those crazy musicians, it would prob have the same effect (it's a joke no worries :p)

venicia777
May 21, 2006, 06:47 PM
lets stay on topic, guys. i t looks like many fans were waiting for the luffy or zoro confrontations. such few predictions and comments in the 411-412 threads.

anyways, where did chopper go in that fight? did he go to sanjis level or to sogekings? ahh!! i just want him to do some damage to one ofthose cp9 members. that is before his sanity comes back.

i will be surprised if oda makes nami win her fight? Too shocked really. This is a cp9 and a df user we are talking about.
anyways, i expect a continuation of the califa fight. and a little bit on the sogeking and lucci encouners. we will probably see nami getting knocked senseless by a suddenly enraged kalifa who has realized her mistake of playing games with her enemy whom she was supposed to kill. And with the lucci fight, luffy getting banged with lucci not even in the df form.

Gold Knight
May 22, 2006, 01:25 AM
412 should be the end of the Nami/Kalifa fight. Or it'll end with nami pulling off a 2 page spead with her new ultimate attack and her getting the #2 key.

nmaa... It also looked like sanji's got bath dropped on him and apparantly that's how you fix the golden suds thing. So he should be on his feet by the end of the next one. 'Cuase he still has to go help Zoro/sogeking fight. Don't get me wrong, I love sgeking, but zoro can't handle Kaku and Jyabura by himself...be cool if he did though.

Oh yeah, sorry I'm new, hi...bye

Welcome Xenos3421 and please stay around ;)

Brede
May 22, 2006, 04:35 AM
Great chapter! A big Thanks to The Touch!

I think the bath tub of water Chopper threw down will be able to 'revive' Sanji and we'll soon see him back in action too.

EvilSniffles
May 22, 2006, 11:05 AM
oh dang I forgot about the tub falling down on to sanji.but wait where did chopper go to??

Brede
May 23, 2006, 02:13 AM
411 was great! in 412...i'm guessing the falling tub of water (which chopper threw overboard) will help to revive sanji - if the tub doesn't sqoosh him flat that is - and we'll see him back in action again.

Chopper, since he's shown a tendency to climb upwards, will continue his climb to the next floor and we'll have a great 3-cornered Zoan DF users smackdown style between the reindeer, giraffe and wolf.

natli
May 23, 2006, 04:53 AM
I think he went to pay a visit to Kaku and Jabura.

be13ek
May 24, 2006, 01:22 AM
yes chopper due have tendency to climb upwards, could it be possible that we will se chopper become like KING KONG????????
imagine the last king kong movie, king kong climb to the highest building and rampage there, could chopper will have the same act???

Lohnt
May 24, 2006, 03:04 AM
Ok so I was re reading 411 and I definately think, Chopper had ample time to steal the key..

Real predictions (ignore the time)
The door will be opened, maybe not this chapter but before the Luffy/Lucci fight is over, the giant door will open.
Sanji will be freed and we'll find out what his purpose will be
We'll see Zoro use the Sogeking sword.

Jyabura has key 1 so the Zoro Sogeking fight will end last, Sanji and Franky are on the opposite side of the tied up people, so I don't think they can help them.
Does Chopper need stoping? I honestly believe he hit Franky because he called him a deer-gorrila, now why he attacked Nami.. it could be that he was distracting Kalifa, it could be that he has lost control and needs stopping. I'm hoping he doesn't need stoping, and has simply lost control so that it's still a good personality in control, just not Choppers and eventually he'll be able to control it.

ltphil
May 24, 2006, 09:10 AM
Ok so I was re reading 411 and I definately think, Chopper had ample time to steal the key..

Real predictions (ignore the time)
The door will be opened, maybe not this chapter but before the Luffy/Lucci fight is over, the giant door will open.
Sanji will be freed and we'll find out what his purpose will be
We'll see Zoro use the Sogeking sword.

Jyabura has key 1 so the Zoro Sogeking fight will end last, Sanji and Franky are on the opposite side of the tied up people, so I don't think they can help them.
Does Chopper need stoping? I honestly believe he hit Franky because he called him a deer-gorrila, now why he attacked Nami.. it could be that he was distracting Kalifa, it could be that he has lost control and needs stopping. I'm hoping he doesn't need stoping, and has simply lost control so that it's still a good personality in control, just not Choppers and eventually he'll be able to control it.

it was late at night again...wasn't it???

I like the ideas....but maybe chopper will go right after Robin ...and when the door opens...he won't let that happen...so that the others had some time to finish up and hurry towards them...

SchmoDawg
May 24, 2006, 08:44 PM
I really hope Sanji does something cool, he hasn't in so long. Zoro will finnaly fight too if I had my way.

hyper_megaman
May 25, 2006, 08:37 AM
sanji's strong.. he just limits himself to not using hands/knives and not hitting women

if one day he were to really just let these limits all go there's no doubt he'd be at least nearly as strong as zoro imho

if one day sanji picked up the knife and stopped his gentlemanliness he'd pwn.. as seen in the chef fight, with his powerful legs he was able to propel himself damn fast and cut the whole armour of ramen before it dropped much(nearly did not at all when he finished cutting the whole thing). i'm not saying zoro is slow, but with sanji's legs u must admit it's definitely a case of damn fast and damn faster (lol u get my point, not trying to diss either of them)

sanji legs > zoro legs
zoro sword/arms > sanji knife/arms

both have their own unique combination which is damn powerful in its own right, i'd like to see sanji break free for once and be out and up there with zoro

Kickmeister
May 25, 2006, 10:44 AM
Well if Sanji stopped doing that, it would really suck!
I hope that Chopper just beat the shit out of Jyabura and Kaku.. maybe not.. but wth

ltphil
May 25, 2006, 11:25 AM
sanji's strong.. he just limits himself to not using hands/knives and not hitting women

if one day he were to really just let these limits all go there's no doubt he'd be at least nearly as strong as zoro imho

if one day sanji picked up the knife and stopped his gentlemanliness he'd pwn.. as seen in the chef fight, with his powerful legs he was able to propel himself damn fast and cut the whole armour of ramen before it dropped much(nearly did not at all when he finished cutting the whole thing). i'm not saying zoro is slow, but with sanji's legs u must admit it's definitely a case of damn fast and damn faster (lol u get my point, not trying to diss either of them)

sanji legs > zoro legs
zoro sword/arms > sanji knife/arms

both have their own unique combination which is damn powerful in its own right, i'd like to see sanji break free for once and be out and up there with zoro

i'm sorry to hear that from a fellow One Piece addict...

you should know that Sanji won't fight with his hands...or knives....

As a cook he can't risk his most precious Bodyparts....

and to be honnest...i don't think that he would be much stronger fighting with all his Hands and legs...

his power comes from over 10 jears practicing with Red Foot Jeff...

and i think taht this is just great the way it is....

we don't need another swordman or full body fighter.....

Sanji is good how he is right now...

But i really hope that Oda will give Sanji the opportunity to show his quality...
his last fighst were just lame...or to be more precisely...not even half of his possible fighting skill...

deadpool002
May 25, 2006, 05:19 PM
Chopper knew himself that the 3 rumnble ball would make him a berserker, so I think he'll end up in the Zoro/ Ussop fight by taking out Jabura(sp?). Then zoro will get his fight with kaku. Sanji will probably get the key to Zoro. Luffy probably won't appear till issue after for his fight or even better would be the crew regrouping and getting to the door just to see luffystanding over a KOed Lucci

ona total side note: ltphil you link under you sig is extremely addictive yet i can't explain why...

Now you made me click it too, damn you all..... >.< /~Herm

EvilSniffles
May 25, 2006, 09:49 PM
hermie the post jacker strikes again~!!......;_; I been drawn into the addictiveness waiiiii

ltphil
May 25, 2006, 09:53 PM
hermie the post jacker strikes again~!!......;_; I been drawn into the addictiveness waiiiii

It's really scary....how a little music theme could take over a whole brain for minutes...if not for hours

EvilSniffles
May 25, 2006, 10:01 PM
predicitions: I don't think chopper will head to the DF vs non DF fight (zoro and kaku stuff) only because that room was below. BUT hey I could be wrong since he doesn't seem to be going up now but across and he might fall down on them and then it really is a zoo!!!!

lucci and luffy fight will not be shown, but the zoro fight will =, but it might end with luffy and lucci really gonna go at it.

slifer619
May 25, 2006, 11:57 PM
From what i read in the 212 summary topic my Prediction is as following:

Zoro will finish his fight with Kaku
Nami will go to sanji and take off the Bubbles on him.
then sanji will go to fight Jabura.
Then after a few chapters Luffy will defeat Lucchi with his Gear ability,Then luffy will catch up to Robin right before they get to the gate of justice.

The rest is unknown even to me!!!

hyper_megaman
May 26, 2006, 01:22 AM
the tub full of water already fell on sanji, i think he should appear int he next few episodes or so

The Touch
May 26, 2006, 10:51 AM
ONE PIECE - 412 LQ (Digi Cam) (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/ONE%20PIECE%20-%20412%20LQ.zip)

Enjoy!

Sasuke sama
May 26, 2006, 11:02 AM
Aaarrghh.. It doesn't work.. unable to unzip it..

The Touch
May 26, 2006, 11:04 AM
Sorry, my bad.

It should work now.

jabbament
May 26, 2006, 11:06 AM
Thanks as always. Can ignore the PM then. :amuse

Hermie
May 26, 2006, 11:29 AM
YAAAAYYY

ZOROOO & SOGEKING AND NAMI FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

:spaz :spaz :spaz

ltphil
May 26, 2006, 11:55 AM
this chapter is really cool...

zorro looks badass at the last pic....

poor kalifa....blowing smoke.....that just had to hurt...

EvilSniffles
May 26, 2006, 02:44 PM
bruwhahahah my go the other way predicition came true....call me nastradameus kekekeke :3

venicia777
May 26, 2006, 06:20 PM
poor kalifa....blowing smoke.....that just had to hurt...
i am really glad nami zapped her. Thats what she gets for playing around with a smart pirate like nami who doesnt have powers like those df users. most of us know she coulda owned nami in a jiffy. Look what playing with namis legs and body did for her :p

EvilSniffles
May 26, 2006, 06:33 PM
mmmmm playing with legs and body.....also note I think nami is ripping off kalifa's clothes :O!!!!

ltphil
May 26, 2006, 06:35 PM
mmmmm playing with legs and body.....also note I think nami is ripping off kalifa's clothes :O!!!!

yes..she does.. :p

she searches for the Key that kalifa was hiding ...

immelmann
May 26, 2006, 07:16 PM
awesome chapter!
i really wanna see what happens to franky and chopper! im glad oda showed us how good he was at swimming when he did FRANKY BUTTERFLY! so itll be cool and another step taken for franky joining the crew when he recues chopper. as for zoro....i think the next few chapters will be the most action packed of the entire series. and possibly more than any shonen series ever.

natli
May 27, 2006, 07:34 AM
I'm glad that Nami finally fried her but I don't understand why Kalifa didn't cover herself with that soap shell...

venicia777
May 28, 2006, 08:17 AM
I'm glad that Nami finally fried her but I don't understand why Kalifa didn't cover herself with that soap shell...
nami already figured out the technique and its weakness. just like soap namis rain drops washes away her powers and when she gets drenched, she just becomes a practicing target for zapping. No escape even if she knows rokushiki. A hard lesson learned- playing around with another girls body- eh! kalifa!!!

EvilSniffles
May 28, 2006, 11:19 PM
I think you are wrong there. nothing can move faster than lightning...none I seen in the manga so far. also she is not drenched, she still has her df ability, nami just knows how to get the soap off her self.

be13ek
May 29, 2006, 12:28 AM
raw out!!!!!!
any translation already???

EvilSniffles
May 29, 2006, 05:54 PM
there are translations just have to check the first post of this thread...also there is a scalation out too.

Kickmeister
May 31, 2006, 04:55 AM
From around page 14 I started to get sooooooo pumped.. It's like the climax is coming XD ZORO IS GONNA CUT THE SHIT OUTTA THOSE BASTARDS!!!! XD

Listening to music while reading makes it totally cooler ^^

Obito
May 31, 2006, 08:39 AM
Finally Nami looked like she was worthy of being a mugiwara and its a great shame to see the Sogeking katana disembodied :D hopefully he can take on someone too now.

Hermie
May 31, 2006, 08:47 AM
There it is, the end of the Nami/Kalifa fight. Damn shame really. :/

What will the team do next? Predict away!

SLiC
May 31, 2006, 10:31 AM
Zoro`ll get tough time by CP9. After that Sanjl enters and kick shit out of Jyabura when Zoro slices Kaku :)
Or Zoro`ll be very pissed off by that Zoo and defeat them really fast.
Or Oda-sensei will show us Luffy`s fight.
Or Nami & Ussop will give a hard time CP9 with their Clima Tact/Kabuto.

ltphil
May 31, 2006, 11:00 AM
I#m afraid that there will be no Luffy vs lucci in this one...

but i hope that we will see something from Robin and some of Sogekings Kabuto

EvilSniffles
May 31, 2006, 11:11 AM
usopp won't fight in this one.....or if he does it might be with nami against the wolf dude, unless zoro is hungry to whoop some ass....I expect this fight to be about 5 to 8 pages long, and then some luffy fight, though it could be less or more depending on how much oda wanna show us zoro's growth.

Joy of Life
May 31, 2006, 11:39 AM
Ok their will be DIAL power from Hokage Soge king and amzing as they are they are due they are due !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.s Nami is mind blowingly skilled in battle. :oh

Joy of Life
May 31, 2006, 11:45 AM
I love Franky I love the crew I love chapter 412

Obidan
May 31, 2006, 03:48 PM
I think it will be more into Zoro's fight, with little aid from Nami, Sogeking, and Sanji beating up Jyabura while Zoro takes full care of Kaku.
Luffy's fight will be the last I believe, and there might be a page where Robin gets more toward the gate of justice or so!

Super_Franky
June 01, 2006, 09:29 AM
Hmm... Chp. 413....

I think it would be about Zoro's battle and how Franky saves Chopper. ;)
Oh, and also about what happen to Sanji.. :amuse

Kickmeister
June 01, 2006, 03:15 PM
Sogeking and Zoro's time to shine, right?

The Touch
June 02, 2006, 04:05 AM
ONE PIECE - 413 LQ (Digi Cam) (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/ONE%20PIECE%20-%20413.zip)

Enjoy!

Hermie
June 02, 2006, 04:31 AM
Thank ye, uploading soon. ^__^[br]Posted on: June 02, 2006, 04:15:44 PM_________________________________________________I would be pretty sad because Sogeking got a beating now, but I'm not, because Sanji came, and now I'm all giddy. ^__________________________________________________________________^

ZeroChrome
June 02, 2006, 04:33 AM
damn, i knew it...i knew sanji's going to recover n take on jyabura... cool chapter! really made me excited :smile-big

Mr. Prince
June 02, 2006, 08:03 AM
Lol, I love Sanji for the fact that he always creates alter egos like "Mr Prince" or now "Hunter" :tem
But it's very sad that Sogeking's got beaten up so hard :(
I hoped Usopp could improve himself by becoming braver and fighting a CP9er his very own (with a little help by Zoro)

But I also wanted Sanji to knock out a CP9er and so Jyanbura is the perfect match^^

Optimist
June 02, 2006, 09:09 AM
how did sanji recover ?
may be franky helped him by throwing him into sea(like he did with chooper)
what do you think

Hermie
June 02, 2006, 09:16 AM
Choppa threw Kalifas bathtub down at him. ;)

Obidan
June 02, 2006, 10:25 AM
Lol, I love Sanji for the fact that he always creates alter egos like "Mr Prince" or now "Hunter"

True :-) he always shows up for help, he is little different, as everyone is almost always avilable for help, I think Sanji playes the role of the saviour :P awsome Hunter, go for it and kick the shit out of Jyabura.

Choppa threw Kalifas bathtub down at him. ;)

What a great way to recover :D hehehehe, I cant imagine throwing a bathtub on a person to wake up or recover.

Awsome chapter, I cant wait for the coming chapter(s).

venicia777
June 02, 2006, 12:33 PM
sanji the saviour!!! who expected him to come out soo soon.

ahh!!! now i am glad nami faced Kalifa- she woulda died had she really faced off with any of the male cp9 rokushiki users. Why she always fights with the women- i dont get.

oh!!! sogeking is still as weak as ever- i hope he redeems himself like chopper did (u all know what i am talking about- get stronger moves or soemething)

0h!!! the calvary comes to save us all- franky,kokoro for robin- i predicted this to be the only way to save Robin, 'cause i didnt expect Luffy to be able to beat the strongest of cipher pol 9 and also get to save robin afterwards- that woulda been too late (God i miss robin already).

ahh!! One Piece is the best!!!

bobossp
June 02, 2006, 01:36 PM
I think it would be great if there was some kind of competition between sasnji and zorro so that they compete to see which one beats the other quicker ^^ it would be funny

Hermie
June 02, 2006, 01:45 PM
After reading a translation, it is now clear that Sanji refers to himself as a "hunter", because jyabura was talking about himself as the "wolf", while Usopp was the "sheep". That is so awesome, I could cry. :oh

Obidan
June 02, 2006, 03:38 PM
I think that Franky is stepping on Chopper on page 5 :mad

Mr. Prince
June 02, 2006, 07:37 PM
Jap, he's squeezing the water out of Chopper's lung :tem
Quite a nice pose *imho*

shinwei
June 02, 2006, 07:49 PM
ahh!!! now i am glad nami faced Kalifa- she woulda died had she really faced off with any of the male cp9 rokushiki users. Why she always fights with the women- i dont get.

She made an active decision to fight with the women, so it's not like she just "ends up" fighting another woman by chance, like what happens in Naruto all the damn time.

Obidan
June 03, 2006, 12:29 AM
She made an active decision to fight with the women, so it's not like she just "ends up" fighting another woman by chance, like what happens in Naruto all the damn time.

You are right :p

hyper_megaman
June 03, 2006, 08:15 AM
sanji has finally joined the frey!
roxorz.

hellsblade
June 03, 2006, 01:54 PM
--.-- ewww very disapointed in sogekingg

Obidan
June 04, 2006, 12:50 AM

I didnt have any hopes for him to beat any of the guys from the begining !!! You should have assumed that from the begining, lol.
I think his turn will come when it will be the time to leave Enis Lobby wheather going forward, or backward. I am sure that he will impress us with some new Usoop Instruments ;)

shinwei
June 04, 2006, 01:01 AM

I'm kind of disappointed too, but then I thought about it some more.

First off, there's been a LOT of Usopp in this arc. He's been a really important character, and I think Oda may have decided that he had enough time in the spotlight. Second, we now know that Jabura is just too strong for him. Even with his new gear, he really can't handle Jabura's crazy bloodthirstiness.

And the main thing that you should notice is how far Usopp has come since joining the crew. Seriously, I'm very proud of him. This time, he did NOT lie (omfg)!! He didn't say a thing about 8000 followers!! Also, he did NOT cower in fear / try to run away. At all. Usopp's gotten a lot braver. You should be proud of him too.

Xenos3421
June 04, 2006, 10:23 AM
Well, sogeking may not get to fight right now... but that doesn't mean he wont come back later. There is still plenty of fighting to do.

Who else thinks that usopp is the toughest of the mugiwaras; in this arc alone (from like 322 to present) he has
-Beaten up by franky's men twice
-Beaten up by Luffy
-Beaten up by Kaku(359)
-8 flower clutch hold by robin
-Shigan'ed by blueno then kicked
-Crushed by rubble when the train landed in enies
-tossed onto a roof
-a 10 finger shingan(in wolf form) and an ass whoopin from Jyabura

He should be very dead, or amazingly strong in the arc. btw, if Usopp can upgrade nami's and his weapons w/ dials think about what he can do to upgrade, oh say, Franky! It would be mmn super.

Obidan
June 04, 2006, 10:29 AM
You are 100% amazing too :D I am starting to understand how great Sogeking is ;)

SchmoDawg
June 04, 2006, 05:10 PM
Seriously its about time Sanji came back, I knew he'd do something cool. It would have sucked if Oda had him miss the action, even though he's fighting a weaker opponent then zoro. Sogeking will shine again, and he did take a lot of damage it makes no sense he's still alive.

venicia777
June 04, 2006, 07:13 PM
You are 100% amazing too :D I am starting to understand how great Sogeking is ;)
this is really true. Goo sogeking!!!!

Brede
June 05, 2006, 08:49 AM
Great chapter! so now the group is more or less gathering back together. can't wait to see what's beyond the gate of justice. ussop has come quite far since he joined Luffy. I think Oda is saving him to battle spandam and his elephant sword since everyone else has been matched up with a CP9-er already - the latest being sanji and jyabura.

Doloph
June 05, 2006, 10:06 AM
I definetly think sogeking will do somthing big. Each crew member has their own special thing.

Luffy = fighting? eating? beating ppl up?
Zoro = slice things
Sanji = cooking
Nami = good with weathers
Chopper = doctor
Nico Robin = arciologist

and for sogeking, he's special at sniping/shooting right? so i think something has to do with him using some awesome weapon he created wirh dials (has to do with sniping or shooting maybe) and fight with spandam to save nico robin after getting the key to open nico robin's cuff. As far as i can see, Nami's making the most progress so far (she can shoot lightning = Eneru?) . She defeated Kalifa and still seems fine and i think shes still going to do something big. I hope zoro and sanji can face those 2 cp9 members 1on1.

Come on Sogeking dont get left behind!!

Obidan
June 05, 2006, 02:15 PM
And who doesnt miss that girl :D
In my opinion, Robin is the cutest lady :p and choppa is the cutest charecter :D
Well, I hope that Sogeking will show us something true, if not thins time, then with the coming chapters, it would be really awsome to see him get to be a better sniper, and to use a real thingy like a pistol "made by franky for example", that would be really great, soge can create nice things, but with Franky he would really be having an awsome gun :D
We still didnt see the moves of his new weapon though :D, he still have lots to show us ;)

Hermie
June 06, 2006, 10:20 AM
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

..oh yeah, predict here. :oh

Obidan
June 06, 2006, 03:19 PM
Sanji & Zoro would be kicking some ass :D Maybe not from the start though.
Sogeking will regain conciousness, and he would determine to help someone "e.g Sanji if he got in trouble" and so is Nami, or maybe she will leave the job to the guys and head toward the Gate of Justice to see Robin.

Xenos3421
June 06, 2006, 08:25 PM
I predict that we'll be shown both fights simultaineously and maybe even a Zoro/Sanji 2pg spead doing something impossibly cool. We'll get to see some new moves from Kaku and Jyabura.
Im so glad Oda has been able to show off his l337 skills at drawing fighting sequences these last 30 chapters, its gotten so amazing i love it.
op is the best!

GO SAAAAAAANJIIIIIIIII!!

ltphil
June 06, 2006, 10:18 PM
Ussop will kick the ass of that wolf....

Ussop for the win...

but to be honnest... :noworry
i'm afraid Sanji will take this fight...

There's nobody else there for him to fight.

Jammer
June 07, 2006, 04:39 AM
probably Franky will be amazed by the destruction on the way to Luffy vs. Lucchi and he'll make some fuss helping strawhat to beat his worst enemy

kaku is all alone now, but even if Jyabura regains consciousness after Sanji's kick both won't be a match for Zorro vs Kaku, Sanji vs Jyabura and Nami caring for Usopp :)

don't forget that when the golden den den mushi rang the marine said it's half an hour away from enies lobby so Mugiwaras don't have much time - i think all of them will advance to the Gate of Justice cause the whole Enies Lobby island probably will get blasted to bits. so the world government covering the case will be by the best way they know how to do it - by destroying all evidence - that's so WG-like :)

Obidan
June 07, 2006, 06:38 AM
I doubt that the Buster call will last, they will cancel it somehow even if it cant be canceled, Ao Kiji "Dont know how to spell his name anyway" will do something about it.
To me, it makes no sense at all, look at it guys, sometime "I dont know when, but he gave that spandam the Golden Den Den Mushi" was it after he saw Robin ??? If ya, then he might have something in mind!!!
He must be informed about the buster call, hence, he will make sure that there is a reason behind it, and if he didnt see anything, he will terminate it!!
Regardless of how, I think they wont go to Impel Down, I believe they will be going to Water 7 again, and get a new ship "Propably made by Franky".
Hope to see Franky in the next chapter amazed by Luffy's Power, I dont hate him, but I hate him "for stealing the money and beating Ussop".
We should see some ass kicking from Zoro at least :D
Sanji is awsome, and I am still waiting for his new moves ;)

Brede
June 07, 2006, 09:02 AM
aokiji must have known what a total ninny spandam is?!? he couldn't have entrusted the golden den den to him just like that?! Ao probably has something else planned. if not, that must make aokiji a total idiot as well!

So, 414 will see the end of both giraffe and wolf, pan back to pigeon guy and Luffy's fight and franky running towards Robin AND mebe a few panels of Aokiji talking to some of the other admirals. GO SANJI!

Obidan
June 07, 2006, 02:04 PM
Exactly, I cant agree more, Ao Kiji must be up to something by giving spandam the Golden Den Den Mushi "Maybe it is fake!!!! Who knows!!.
And, it would make him an idiot if he didnt think giving that mushi over to someone :D, actually to me, he seems so carless, but when it comes to being serious, he is talented and good analyzer, so he shouldnt have missed that point :). He knew the Straw Hats movments, and went all by him self to confirm their totall bounty and so on, yet he seemed so carless. He is a bit like Zoro, but with more mind presence, and analysis.
I doubt that Zoro and Sanji's fight will be over by next chapter, Maybe after 2 or 3 chapters!!! Even more.
Go Hunter, Go Zoro, Go Luffy

slifer619
June 08, 2006, 02:52 AM
My prediction about Buster call:

Ao Kiji knew that CP9 would go after Robin in Water7,and he know about Spandam being a total cluts.I think he predicted that Spandam would use it and Enies Lobby would be Destroyed.

Back on topic:

Sanji vs Jyabura
Zoro vs Kaku
Sogeking will go with Nami to follow Robin,Maybe a little scene with Luffy vs Luchi

hyper_megaman
June 08, 2006, 05:41 AM
reckon we'll see more of sanji vs jyabura and/or luffy vs lucci. we've seen enough of zoro vs kaku already.
damn, sanji is damn damn cool here..

venicia777
June 08, 2006, 01:29 PM
No arguments on that!! ROBIN IS THE BEST. At the moment, kokoro/franky are heading for robin. so, what will ussopp do. what will nami do- is she going to help zoro and sanji or is she going to find a ship to escape. i am sure she will be the only one thinking about that now.

venicia777
June 08, 2006, 01:35 PM
reckon we'll see more of sanji vs jyabura and/or luffy vs lucci. we've seen enough of zoro vs kaku already.
damn, sanji is damn damn cool here..
sanji always comes in to save the moment! ooh!! cook-san- who says that a lot?
so in this chapter we see some of the fights of zoro/sanji and kaku/jyabura. Nami would probably leave the scene to look for a way of transport. Usopp may be carted away by nami- out of danger.

Mr. Prince
June 08, 2006, 02:06 PM
I think it'll be full of Sanji vs Jyanbura^^
And there'll also be a little competition between Zoro and Sanji who can eliminate his opponent faster - would make it a bit funny...because it was more serious in the last week (excepted Franky...he's a bomb :tem)

Go HUNTER! prey on the wolf *ggg*

Brede
June 09, 2006, 07:26 AM
or is she going to find a ship to escape

i thought they've decided to run forward with robin into the Gates of justice since they can't go backwards?

Alexander Anderson
June 09, 2006, 08:43 AM
LQ RAW is out :
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4733.0

thejackass98
June 09, 2006, 09:48 AM
omg i cant wait till next week i have always loved zoro and sanji fights hehehe ahhh finaly sanji is gonna kick some ass hehehe.....

alright prediction

i say zoro and sanji have thier competition as always

they might show a lil bit of lufy and lucci fight or posibly some action during franky goes to the gates

Optimist
June 09, 2006, 12:33 PM
wow sanji is so cooool !
awesome

Obidan
June 09, 2006, 04:12 PM
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that chapter is amazing, Sanji is awsome :) He can never be fooled by an (Animal :D). I remember that Arlong cow thingy, he gave it the same kick :D.
Go sanji, finish him, cant wait for the other fights.

venicia777
June 09, 2006, 06:55 PM
saNji!!! saNji!!! saNji!!! saNji!!! saNji!!! saNji!!! saNji sugoi!!!

natli
June 09, 2006, 08:19 PM
The Gates are opening and all that but...why can't anyone sail around them?! Did I miss something?

ltphil
June 09, 2006, 09:56 PM
The Gates are opening and all that but...why can't anyone sail around them?! Did I miss something?

That's the Question...

Nobody knows...

oooouuuuuoooo Scary...

isn't it??

To be honest...there's no answer to that question...
Oda never talked about it!

But it's a good question, thou...

venicia777
June 10, 2006, 06:02 PM
please change thread to discussion instead of prediction

i knew it- lucci may be too strong. Luffy hasnt been able to pass him by yet. Saving robin lies in the hands of all the others except zoro and sanji. Sanji is soo cool.

The Boff
June 11, 2006, 09:12 PM
i cant stop thinking about what sanji said to Usopp... do what you can do, and usopp undewrstood what it was....
WHAT WAS IT??? am i missing something obvious? i really dig usopp i think he's cool as hell but what is he
supposed to do??? gaaaah

Makiyura
June 12, 2006, 02:02 AM
that was a serious chapter man! Sanji is about to do an krazy new move on Wolf-man! And watch Zoro beat Kaku with a new move in dramatic style like against Mr.1!! i want to see more of Luffy's fight!

Hermie
June 12, 2006, 10:52 AM
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

...woah, deja vu. :oh

Post yer predictions, for fun and profit!

venicia777
June 12, 2006, 11:57 AM
i was really glad most of my predictions for the last chapter were right on the money. In this one, i expect a continuation on the sanji/jyabura and zoro/kaku encounter. But we certainly may not get a full concentration/chapter on those guys yet, i hope so. With the fights now in just 2 places- we should have a look into luffy's fight. at least kokoro, nami, soge, franky are all headed towards saving robin- so they would hafta run into luffy vs lucci.

abu_89
June 12, 2006, 08:32 PM
I'm thinking the next chapter has Luffy vs Lucci for the first 10 pages after which they'll show everyone chasing after Robin. They'll see Luffy and Luffy will refuse their help, telling them to keep going and save Robin. The fight between Luffy and Lucci will then continue and the last page will show Spandam right at the bridge saying , "you're too late!"

Hmm... no happy ending yet... :p

thejackass98
June 13, 2006, 01:33 AM
ehh may beh but i still want more of sanji vs jyabura and zoro vs kaku more which more likly will but also they will give us a lil bit of robin getting closer to the gates and struggles and may be a lil update on lufy vs lucci

Doloph
June 13, 2006, 04:35 AM
i cant stop thinking about what sanji said to Usopp... do what you can do, and usopp undewrstood what it was....
WHAT WAS IT??? am i missing something obvious? i really dig usopp i think he's cool as hell but what is he
supposed to do??? gaaaah

sanji said : "I'll do what you cant do while you do what i cant do"
so curious, cant wait.

btw, i think this is the coolest chapter from sanji yet. I hope after this, Luffy's and zoro's wanted poster will raise very high and i also hope the other crew members will also have a wanted poster especially sanji.

i forgot what chapter but Kuroro said after this battle is over, Luffy will be famous around Grand Line.
Cant wait to see how Shanks will react.

I also dont think Zoro's and Sanji's battle will end in 1 or 2 chapter(i hope not).

superRookie
June 13, 2006, 09:00 AM
have you ever seen one piece anime? it's so cute, where chaptter 415 read?

SchmoDawg
June 13, 2006, 07:29 PM
Its about time they did something cool with sanji. now this chapter I figure is finnally the 2nd strongest's (zoro) time to shine.

hellsblade
June 13, 2006, 10:46 PM
I still say sogeking has to do SUMTHINGG in this arc OTHER than burning the flaggg O.o
Maybee hes gonna beat spandamm? O.o

Jammer
June 15, 2006, 02:18 AM
yeah spandam is supadupa weak :noworry
an average marine equals 10 douriki, yet Spanda has only 9 :)
so even Kokoro baasan or even Chimney could beat him :smile-big that would be interesting/funny to see too

so on the prediction:
zoro vs kaku - we didn't even saw a scene of their fight, weren't they in the same room as sanji vs. jyabura? well whatever... probably Franky family and the shipwrights will advance to the Gate of Justice too cause the other way is the Buster call :amuse -> probably Oimo and Kaashi will start throwing buildings at the warships

The Touch
June 15, 2006, 03:52 AM
WSJ #29 Cover:

http://img124.imagevenue.com/loc11/th_60569_w_jump0369_h.jpeg

hyper_megaman
June 15, 2006, 07:13 AM
do u guys think sanji will do a new move? like a kick so powerful it catches fire? (looks at maito gai doing the extreme gate-unlocked punches and kicks)

venicia777
June 15, 2006, 03:03 PM
oh!! dont think too much, please. I mean, which pirate do we know has attacked the world government's headquarters? Even if they woulda have succeeded, it is just an extra hassle that many pirates wont try. Just trying alone would make you an enemy, but if they succeed, GOD!! the price for their heads will shoot over the heavens.

Xenos3421
June 15, 2006, 07:32 PM
Come on sanji!! He's going to use concasse and shut jyabura up for good or Jyabura will start to use a different move or technique(like all the cp9's have been doing), maybe somebody gets injured, most likely sanji. Zoro's been doing good so far(with the exception of when nami zapped him) and hasn't been hit yet.... and everybody knows that the fight wont get enteresting unless zoro losses A LOT of blood!
Heh heh, I cant wait...

The Touch
June 15, 2006, 09:09 PM
ONE PIECE - 415 HQ (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/ONE%20PIECE%20-%20415%20HQ.zip)

Enjoy!

shinwei
June 15, 2006, 10:15 PM
Jesus #&%(@*&%#@ that chapter was awesome.

Once again Oda manages to exceed ALL expectations.

Sanji the Red Leg! WHOO!

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 10:52 PM
Get One Piece 415 HERE! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4955.0)

The Hunter is back, and kicking some MAJOR behind. :p

Now that Sanji's fight is basically finished, what's going to happen next? More Lucchi vs Luffy?! What about Galley-La and Franky Family? How are they going to escape from the Buster Call? What's going to happen...?

Predict away!

*chapter out - changes topic title*

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 11:04 PM
ONE PIECE - 415 HQ (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/ONE%20PIECE%20-%20415%20HQ.zip)

Enjoy!

Thanks for the RAW as always! Made the RTS and all that good stuff. :amuse

thejackass98
June 16, 2006, 05:27 AM
ahhhh the sanji fight was sweet...... well normaly all the time after sanji its zoro's trun to kick ass.........zoro probably gonna show some new moves and there might not be any thing about the buster call or the franky family cuz since sanji got the whole chapter now zoro will...only me thoughts

Kickmeister
June 16, 2006, 07:19 AM
Yeah, Sanji totally gave the title "Red leg" a new definition.. Too awesome.. Holy shit!

sigmadx
June 16, 2006, 09:14 AM
haha, it seems like whenever the crew meets a higher level enemy, they always come up with some "innovative" new move, sorta like DBZ leveling up w/o the training. Don't get me wrong, I think OP pulls it off wonderfully, something that only Oda could do w/ his sense of humor and story development.

Mann, I wanna see what kinda crazy stuff Luffy and Zoro will pull out next.

hyper_megaman
June 16, 2006, 09:52 AM
i think it'd be time for usopp to shine, the zoro fight is getting boring imho, oda could be switching to usopp's moment of glory i guess

Xenos3421
June 16, 2006, 10:06 AM
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

YEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!! That WAS GODLY!! Or devily....... WHATEVER SANJI HAS A HIGH CLASS ATTACK NOW!!! I've been waiting for oda to give sanji something more than a few big kicks, and this is EXACTLY what I was waiting for!

GO SANJI!

Obidan
June 16, 2006, 10:58 AM
Sanji really rocks, and I never imagined that Oda would pull things nicely that way.
Right now he made it clear that there is no stregth gap between the crew members as he did when Sanji faught that Califa
I doubt that we will see something new from Zoro, he will just win the fight with the moves he already aquired, as I believe that Oda realizes that he developed Zoro Charater alot, and thats why he kinda took that chance to improve the other members.
Zoro at his level is much stronger than Kaku. Kaku is a pain in the ass coz he is the one using swords among the cp9, so we can call him a swordsman.
I am really excited about the coming chapters.
Sanji rocked, now its Zoro's turn, and Luffy at the end where he will kick Lucci's ass very well :p

princesscupincakes
June 16, 2006, 05:14 PM
I think my eyeballs just exploded from Sanji's awesomeness.

Hermie
June 16, 2006, 05:22 PM
What I felt about this chapter cannot be expressed in words, only high-pitched squeeky noises. :oh

venicia777
June 16, 2006, 05:38 PM
What I felt about this chapter cannot be expressed in words, only high-pitched squeeky noises. :oh
okay then!! shout with me-
SANJI!!! SANJI!!! SANJI!!! SANJI!!! SANJI!!! SANJI!!! SANJI!!! SANJI!!! SANJI!!!

princesscupincakes
June 16, 2006, 07:38 PM
If Sanji's shoes / lower legs were hot enough to light fur on fire, why didn't his pants catch fire? Because I wouldn't object if Sanji lost his pants.

Bartserk
June 16, 2006, 09:31 PM
The first thing I've thought when I read his feet were red is: "omfg, 'Red Leg' Zeff". Seems like sanji has mastered his teacher's ougi or something like that. The storyline right now is so great! Each chapter is more awesome than the previous one. Hehe, I can't wait until next friday ^^u

Optimist
June 17, 2006, 05:16 AM
did sanji lose his arm ?

Hermie
June 17, 2006, 02:45 PM
No, he just got it injured, bloking the shigan. ;)

Lohnt
June 17, 2006, 03:38 PM
No actually..
This confusion started when the original translation came out (sily babbelfish)
It seemed to say Sanji lost an arm which made many gasp (LE GASPE!!!)

However what the "lost an arm" refered to was Sanji blocking Jyaburas arm, thus Jyabura comments "ha, I only got a 5 finger shigan in you (normally 10 finger) because you blocked" ergo he still won, Sanji couldn't block them both.
However Sanji retorts "stfu noob, I saved my other leg to kick your face in" which he does.

That was the confusion about the lost arm thing, I assume the scanalations fixed that problem, and also reading it alongside the pictures would likely solve the problem.

Lohnt
June 17, 2006, 03:43 PM
I think the Franky family will stand around the bridge thinking..
"How do we cross? The buster call is coming!"
Paulie tries to rope across but fails, and at the end of the Zoro Kaku fight the building makes a bridge which they cross over :p

Next chapter, Sanji tries to light a cigarette but lacks any matches, so he tosses it at Jyabura and as he walks away he calls toward Nami SWAAAAAN but stops to give Kalifa a special <3 hug before he leaves.
"Thank you for the tea.. though we may be enemies, you will always be an angel in my heart... bitch"
...the bitch part because she kicked his gonads and he wasn't able to service her while she was vulnerable and shocked *shrugs* (Sexual harassment was foreshadowing :p)

Hopefully we'll get some dialogue in wordwise between Lucci and Luffy, and the Zoro fight will begin before the big finales and Robin being dragged behind the doors.

princesscupincakes
June 17, 2006, 04:58 PM
That would be so funny if he had actually said that.

princesscupincakes
June 17, 2006, 05:03 PM
Who knows what Kokoro and Chimney are planning, but they aren't fighters. If they run into trouble their only defence is Chopper, who isn't awake at the moment. Though unlikely that he'll become a 'monster' again, he still has 3 rumble balls in his system, and probably still will when he wakes up.

Optimist
June 17, 2006, 06:44 PM
ok thanks guys for the answer

vyrtgo
June 17, 2006, 08:29 PM
Thank God that Sanji has some new moves.

Up until now he has been the only one who has reveiled new skills.

I hope that we get to see some more of Luffy vs. Lucci

venicia777
June 18, 2006, 04:28 AM

luffy has revealed new skills (remember his gear transformations), chopper transformed to the limits of Devil Fruit ability (which almost killed him), and although Sanjis moves are new to us- we already had a hint he could get there- since his master obviously, or should i say presumably, had the same technique (since he was nicknamed 'red led ...' )

Xenos3421
June 18, 2006, 09:27 AM
I was thinking about this new 'red leg' ability when I was re-reading old chapters. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way to hurt an elemental fruit user is to hit them with whatever its weakness is.
like sand-water, thunder-rubber.
Think about that, than will anybody else agree w/ me that oda just gave Sanji the ability to beat Aokiji.... ice gets melted by heat
The marine HQ is pretty close to Enies....

jabbament
June 18, 2006, 09:53 AM
It could be, or it can be argued that now Luffy can do it too (the steam he lets off when he uses Gear second shows that his body is heated to a high temperature...unless its just dramatic effect, but I doubt it). He can probably nullify Ao Kiji's freezing power by "heating himself up" like he does...but I digress.

I somehow don't see Sanji beating Ao Kiji...it'd be nice, but Luffy always handles the super-strong ones himself...and no doubt he always will.

Obidan
June 18, 2006, 11:37 AM

Well, Sanji Showed new moves, Luffy did, Zoro did, Nami did, Chopper did, Franky did (although he is not a straw hat yet, but he will for sure), Sogeking showed new thingys (Not much though). So my correction would be, the only one who didnt show a new move is Robin :D.
I think that the only member who will not show us new moves will be Zoro as he already showed too many moves, and I think that he will be using them in the fight with Kaku since he is a strong oponent.
Cant wait to see him kick Kaku's ass.

I was thinking about this new 'red leg' ability when I was re-reading old chapters. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way to hurt an elemental fruit user is to hit them with whatever its weakness is.
like sand-water, thunder-rubber.
Think about that, than will anybody else agree w/ me that oda just gave Sanji the ability to beat Aokiji.... ice gets melted by heat
The marine HQ is pretty close to Enies....

It could be, or it can be argued that now Luffy can do it too (the steam he lets off when he uses Gear second shows that his body is heated to a high temperature...unless its just dramatic effect, but I doubt it). He can probably nullify Ao Kiji's freezing power by "heating himself up" like he does...but I digress.

I somehow don't see Sanji beating Ao Kiji...it'd be nice, but Luffy always handles the super-strong ones himself...and no doubt he always will.

I really doubt that Luffy will fight Ao Kiji, and if Ao Kiji did something to Luffy's grandfather then Luffy aint the only one who will be pissed of coz of that, remember, Luffy has a brother (Maybe more than one!! Who knows) and this brother is Fire Fist Ace. Steam or heat wheather from Luffy ot Sanji seems to me not very effective against Ao Kiji's attacks, while if someone like Ace pooped up in a fight with him, then the outcome will be unknown, and the fight will be more equal.
:D

jabbament
June 18, 2006, 12:27 PM
I really doubt that Luffy will fight Ao Kiji, and if Ao Kiji did something to Luffy's grandfather then Luffy aint the only one who will be pissed of coz of that, remember, Luffy has a brother (Maybe more than one!! Who knows) and this brother is Fire Fist Ace. Steam or heat wheather from Luffy ot Sanji seems to me not very effective against Ao Kiji's attacks, while if someone like Ace pooped up in a fight with him, then the outcome will be unknown, and the fight will be more equal.

That's true, but Ao Kiji has much more interest in Robin and Luffy given his and Robin's past and his past with Luffy's grandfather...I really doubt we'll see a re-appearance of Ace randomly. As awesome as he is, he's just a fly-by character (the story is about Luffy NOT Ace as we know, and how important has he been?)...I don't think we'll see any big showdowns between Ace/Ao Kiji...

And about Sanji vs Ao Kiji, you know how Luffy is...he always wants to kick the strongest persons ass. I wouldn't be suprised if they had another mano-e-mano fight.

And has there ever been an "equal" fight in One Piece? Maaaaybe Sanji vs Bon Clay, but that's all I can think of. I wouldn't hold my breath for an equal match up when it comes to Ao Kiji. It'll be the typical random amount of fighting and then Luffy finding the persons weakness and getting a sudden burst of strength and finishing them off (or something like that). Its been working, and I personally like the way Oda does things. :p

Obidan
June 18, 2006, 12:51 PM
U r rite buddy, well, another way to think about things is that, Luffy aint supposed to face everyone!!!! He is still running away from (The Nasty Smoke Guy) Smoker :D.
It will be so un reasonable if Luffy beats everyone!!! I magine what would happen if he beat Ao Kiji the strongest man in the Marine HQ!!!! The anime would be a mess, and I guess Oda realizes that very well. Maybe Luffy would always run away from some guys where it will be only for the sake of equalizing the forces in the anime.

I agree with you that Ace aint in the main story line, but I think he will appear again and we will definitly see him in a real fight (propably it will be when Black Beard face the Straw Hats). There is much to see about these issues since even the Red Haired Pirates are involved too.
I think it would be great to see Ace fighting someone like Ao Kiji, but as you said, it might never happen!!!

I remember something about Arabasta when the crew mentioned to Vivi that if Luffy cant beat Crocodile, then no one of them can beat him. You reminded me of that, everyone has faith in him, although he looks week, but deep inside, he is a warrior when it comes to fighting :D He loses once, twice, but not always, his title is, "Ill let you end this fight, but I am ending the war :D" Luffy against Ao Kiji would be great also, but Luffy him self knows that facing him is not that wise at his recent strength, and thats one reason he came up with his new moves. I am sure that the next time they meet, Luffy would show something even more intresting :)

near
June 19, 2006, 09:39 AM
ace vs. akojiki would be a badass fight, but if it happens its not going to be because ace is trying to bail out luffy. even if he were the type to help luffy like that luffy would want to finish the fight himself. ace isnt going to get in any fights unless someone powerful really offends the whitebeards.

but, you never know. i mean akojiki is one of the most powerful marines, and the whitebeards are one of the mosr powerful pirate crews (thet arent backed by the marines), so theres still a good chance theyll have a run in at some point. plus if they do, im sure luffy and crew will conviently show up nearby for some reason....

Xenos3421
June 19, 2006, 11:12 AM
Well, Ao kiji is very powerfull, but he isn't the strongest. remember there are 2 other supreme admirals, Akainu the "red dog" and Kizaru the "yellow monkey". We've only been shown Aokiji and how he's mercifull and has some kind of honor. In robin's flashback Oda showed us that Akainu is much crueler than him by blowing up the evacuating civilians. And, come on people, can anybody say monkey VS monkey? And if the mugiwaras should come across the 3 admirals somebody from the crew has to handle the 2 luffy doesn't fight, zoro/sanji.
Also I don't think liffy's 2nd or 3rd gears would damage Aokiji, he doesn't get flames added to his attack like sanji did, he just steams. Like when Sanji did his flambage shot there was a five point star of fire exploding below him. Jyabura was complaining that sanji's new kick goes through all his defences and deals damage directly to him.
And if luffy could master soru than so could Sanji, well, he could at least learn geppou so he could fly....

jabbament
June 19, 2006, 11:52 AM
And lets not forget the Grand Admiral Sengoku the Buddha...as goofy as he looks, I somehow don't think that someone holding the most powerful military position in the world is a weakling. He does not hesitate to taunt the Shichibukai to their faces, who we know are some of the strongest pirates in the world...so he has to be very confident in his abilities. (Or the fact that his positon keeps them at bay...or probably both).

Aside from that, I just don't see Ace vs Ao Kiji...after Luffy got his ass kicked the first time, you think he wouldn't be dying for a second chance? Luffy has always fought the strongest enemies in the series solo, and I doubt its going to change.

And it might not be enough to injure Ao Kiji, but the way his body reacts to Gear Second at least is probably enough to nullify Ao Kiji's ice, so his body doesn't freeze in the fight...after that, Luffy will think of something as he always does. And Sanji vs Ao Kiji would be interesting...but I still think Ao Kiji would win for the simple fact that he can freeze Sanji (well, not his leg :p). But, we'll have to wait and see.

...in a few years.

Obidan
June 19, 2006, 04:25 PM
Well, Ao kiji is very powerfull, but he isn't the strongest. remember there are 2 other supreme admirals, Akainu the "red dog" and Kizaru the "yellow monkey". We've only been shown Aokiji and how he's mercifull and has some kind of honor. In robin's flashback Oda showed us that Akainu is much crueler than him by blowing up the evacuating civilians. And, come on people, can anybody say monkey VS monkey? And if the mugiwaras should come across the 3 admirals somebody from the crew has to handle the 2 luffy doesn't fight, zoro/sanji.
Also I don't think liffy's 2nd or 3rd gears would damage Aokiji, he doesn't get flames added to his attack like sanji did, he just steams. Like when Sanji did his flambage shot there was a five point star of fire exploding below him. Jyabura was complaining that sanji's new kick goes through all his defences and deals damage directly to him.
And if luffy could master soru than so could Sanji, well, he could at least learn geppou so he could fly....

I like what you say buddy, but honestly I dont agree with some of it. I mean the point where you mention Luffy vs Ao Kiji and compare it to Sanji vs Ao Kiji.
I kinda sensed some (I like Sanji more n ur words :D) anyways, the point jabbament mentioned is right about if Ao Kiji faught Sanji, but even if Luffy did fight against him in his recent powers I doubt that he will be easily able to nullify Ao Kiji's powers, he is not ready yet guys, and there is Looooooong time to go before we see a fight with Ao Kiji again!!.
Also you mentioned a thingy about Ao Kiji not being the strongest Man in the Marine HQ, I really doubt it since this sentance was said about him in the anime by one of the wise men of the Marine HQ "The Marine Base's Most Powerful Fighter".

Ao Kiji and Smoker are ones of the last fights in the story line I believe "across with Buggy and Alvida too" hehheeh.

Guess soo, so lets watch and see :D

Brede
June 20, 2006, 02:08 AM
great chapter, we see yet another crew getting stronger. a fight between ace and aokiji? reminds me of the fight between iceman and pyro of X-men III :smile-big

but 414 and 415 left me a little confused as well. What is behind the Gates of Justice? in 414, sanji mentioned a sea of monsters, impel down and the Marine HQ. if the marine HQ is behind the gates...where did the 10 buster call ships come from? are all the admirals (including aokiji) based at the marine HQ? :blink

Brede
June 20, 2006, 02:17 AM
on to zoro and giraffe-man. since their fight was already mid-way when sanji interrupted, so zoro's fight will be over in 416. there would probably be flashes of everyone else running towards the tunnel leading to the Gates of Justice. (unless franky has told kokoro another way/method of getting across) Which means Luffy and Lucchi's fight is coming to an end soon since i can't picture everyone bursting in on them while they're fighting.

Finally, i HOOOOOOOOPE there would be some preview or clues as to what it is that Ussop is supposed to do (i.e. chap.414 when Sanji told him there is something that only he can do). :smile-big

LightReaper
June 20, 2006, 07:34 AM
Of course there's something only he can do! Run away! (heehee I kid, Usopp is one of my favourite characters).

There are a couple of possibilities, one is making preperations for the Straw Hat's escape, which wouldn't really evolve Usopp's character and be pretty gay, but plausible.

Another is try to delay buster call, this might make more sense as he can use his ingenuity to distract the ships and delay them, maybe with sowing chaos in the ships by knocking some of the key figures unconcious (I was gonna say kill but it aint in Usopp's character).

Either way i'm looking forward to next chapter, one step closer to the Luffy Lucchi fight!

Xenos3421
June 20, 2006, 09:01 AM
I know we were just talking about luffy and sanji, but did anybody else know why zoro's air slash got a new name?
I re-read the skypea arc and when zoro first uses it, the my old scan its called "36 point agony pheonix lash" now it's "36 pound cannon".
Is this a new version of the same attack or a different translation? I just like how it used to sound....
Also I say zoro gets a super new attack! But only if he looses 2 gallons of blood (normal people only should have 12 pints). 'Cuase we all know its not a real fight unless zoro's almost dead, and he hasn't been hit yet, well.... since Lucchi smacked him 50 some odd chapters ago. I think he's healed from that...yar.
ZOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermie
June 20, 2006, 09:56 AM
It's just a different translation. ^__^

Obidan
June 20, 2006, 01:19 PM
a fight between ace and aokiji? reminds me of the fight between iceman and pyro of X-men III :smile-big

...where did the 10 buster call ships come from? are all the admirals (including aokiji) based at the marine HQ? :blink

The Ships of the buster call are coming from the closest places to the targeted destination.
I believe that Ao Kiji is supposed to stay in the Marine HQ unless he have a mession or at least after he prepare for his leave since he have such an important position. And I would also think that the same goes for the other Admirals. But who knows, they might be placed on different Bases to equalize the powers, and to gain more control over the seas.
So it could be this or that.

jabbament
June 20, 2006, 03:12 PM
There are only 4 Admirals. There are 3 Admirals, and the Grand Admiral who is in charge of the entire military.

The Buster Call ships have only Vice-Admirals on it (doubtful that Ao Kiji or one of the other Admirals is actually on one)...and yeah, Ao Kiji is supposed to stay at base, but he tends to wander off with his bicycle it seems, doesn't it? For someone that's so lazy, riding a bike around the ocean seems tiring...

princesscupincakes
June 20, 2006, 03:40 PM
More like his icicle!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

venicia777
June 20, 2006, 08:36 PM
Pretty interesting theories for usopp and chopper. if usopp can delay the buster call his pedigree would go super high in my books. i was thinking he and nami have a chance to attack spandam from afar or prevent his passage through the gate.

so this week- certainly should be about zoro and kaku. chopper/nami/sanji have had full chapters devoted to them- it is zoros time- but that may have to wait till next week. for this week- a little bit on the luffy fight (luffy getting nowhere with lucci), a little bit on Robin/spandam ( i want to see her face already), and then more on zoro vs giraffe man.

Makiyura
June 20, 2006, 11:00 PM
Pretty interesting theories for usopp and chopper. if usopp can delay the buster call his pedigree would go super high in my books. i was thinking he and nami have a chance to attack spandam from afar or prevent his passage through the gate.

so this week- certainly should be about zoro and kaku. chopper/nami/sanji have had full chapters devoted to them- it is zoros time- but that may have to wait till next week. for this week- a little bit on the luffy fight (luffy getting nowhere with lucci), a little bit on Robin/spandam ( i want to see her face already), and then more on zoro vs giraffe man.

same here! Zoro's turn to finish off his fight i dramatic fashion, maybe even create a new move or duplicate the "Storm Leg" technique with a powerful new add-on! its going to be double-page mania!! GG!

Brede
June 21, 2006, 02:44 AM
The Ships of the buster call are coming from the closest places to the targeted destination.

but according to sanji, the Marine HQ is behind the gates of justice...so wouldn't that be the closest base for the marine ships to come from? so when we see the gates opening in 415, is it for robin and spandam to go in or for the ships to come out?

KnightAR
June 21, 2006, 03:58 AM
Not really a prediction, but its more that I'm wondering what usopp has in his mind. On chapter 414 pg 14 he said "Oh so that’s it!!" after Sanji got attacked. He ether have found out something or has relized something. I'm awaiting to see if he has something up his sleeve.

- KnightAR

Obidan
June 21, 2006, 04:18 AM
Intresting assumption, but I dont really know if there will be War Ships in the Marine HQ, to me the HQ in OP seems like old hags, retired Admirals, and Ao Kiji. It somehow seems to be an administrative HQ more than a base.
Lets not forget that the sea between Enis Lobby and the HQ is a sea which not every ship can pass, so, maybe the HQ dont have any ships!!!! Who knows.
There is one thing I keep wondering about, it is "Holy Land, Mariejoa". I am still wondering about its place!!! Is it in the HQ or not!!!

Xenos3421
June 21, 2006, 09:34 AM
No, the holy land, Marizoya, that we got a glimpse of during the Jaya island arc is where the 5 elder stars of the World Govenrment are. Its not the same as the Marine HQ. In 233 when they first show Bear-man and Lofulamingo there's a speach bubble that says, "Marine HQ to Marizoya," so i suppose they're seperate.

Oh btw, if anybody should be feared or considered the strongest, it's the 5 elders. I think the 5 o them are the stronger than anybody in the marines. How do I figure that they're strong when all they've done is sit around? Okay, 2 of them have visable scars and the 'gahndi' guy has a oversized katana...by standard OP rules; they must be strong.

Who knows, they could each have an elemental fruit power or just crazy l337 skillz. They do control 170 nations, so, when the inevitable battle with the world government comes up again, the mugiwari's can take out the 5 elders and crush the world government. Because if Marizoya is in the grand line than the mugiwaras might have to go there before they can go to Laviteru and finish the series. Also, you have to wonder why whitebeard can't get one piece, I think to get Laviteru's frequency on a lockpost you have to stay in Marizoya for some great period of time that might be why no ones gotten there. Or it just takes years to get the frequency anyways. I just know there's gonna be a trick or a special way to get there.

srry if I went a little off topic, ya'll know how it is when you're geekn' out on some OP and go a little crazy. yeah you all know...

Zaloof
June 21, 2006, 06:09 PM
sanji sure showed us something !!!!
i cant wait for the anime to catch up with this arc[br]Posted on: June 21, 2006, 04:08:37 PM_________________________________________________the next fight will surely be zoro vs. kaku

vyrtgo
June 21, 2006, 11:36 PM
There will probably have to be some scene of Spandam and Robin, with his character he'll almost have to brag to her about Funkfried. Whatever Funkfried is exactly.

I wonder if Franky is having Kokoro get the gally-la foreman and the Franky Family out before the vice-admirals and battleships arrive.

Usopp has to do something cool, he knows he just got his ass kicked but there is something that only he can do. He has to do somthing spectacular at least to get his pride back, and to be a part of the Strawhats again because he still not back officially, I mean Luffy still doesn't know that it's Usopp with them, or else he never acted like it.

Galth
June 22, 2006, 08:42 AM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5114.0 - Chapter 416 RTS Thread here.

Ok, nothing really happened lately, just sanji kicking jyabura's ass and kaku turning into a cube and zoro continuing to battle him and the warships arriving and the franky family being in trouble and spandam and robin talking some more and franky teaming up with luffy to fight lucchi and open that door and stuff... Nothing to predict really apart from how luffy and franky will fight and defeat lucchi and how the warships will be stopped if they will at all and what will happen to zoro and kakuraffe and what sanji will do next and where usopp and nami went and the like...

Seems like nothing really is happening lately, huh? :amuse

Anyway, if you still feel like predicting that Kaku will have a change of heart and join the crew, do so here :oh

Kaku
June 22, 2006, 09:05 AM
kaku will go down. thats almost for sure. at least the fight is going to end

raptor02_2001
June 22, 2006, 09:20 AM
i can't wait for Zoro vs Kaku battle i hear rumor from some website , Zoro will new attack on Kaku in five style sword i am possible wrong about that

sezo
June 22, 2006, 04:55 PM
where shoud he get 2 more swords?

nytrogyn
June 23, 2006, 10:18 AM
I double there will be a "gotoryu style" for Zoro.. lol. But if he really were to, he could easily get 2 extra swords, since each and every single one of the ten thousand or so marines carry a sword.

shinwei
June 23, 2006, 10:24 AM
Mmm... so far continuing the pattern, we know Zoro is gonna get some kind of awesome new attack next chapter and totally own Kaku.

I double Zoro's gonna get two more swords though, and I have no idea what kind of website would know something like that - it's seemingly impossible.

neomaster121
June 23, 2006, 04:01 PM
well it might not be talking about two new swords but his feet. there was a chapter the one where Kaku cut the tower and Zoro had explained how the foot technique worked. So maybe the site the other person talking about is talking about the two feet. He has used his hands as swords why not his legs. Any ways i think that Zoro will bring out a ultiment technique that will increase his speed and strength something really new maybe like a trance where he hasn't much contious control and goes mad a beats Kaku.

shinwei
June 23, 2006, 04:03 PM
Or maybe.................................

He becomes HUGE.

Just like Nami.

venicia777
June 23, 2006, 07:03 PM
like i have been saying, i think nami and usopp can do a sniping combo or individually of some sort maybe from afar to impede spandams progress through the gate. otherwise with spandam and robin near the gate- the mission will be a failure. Usopp do something!!!

sanji!!! sanji!!! sanji!!! sanji!!!

Xenos3421
June 24, 2006, 09:17 AM
If I'm not mistaken that was Lion requium zoro uses on 16/17 i never did get to see the Zoro vs Mr. 1 fight animated so I never understood how that attack worked, I'm glad we got to see it again.

I liked Zoro's popeye menuver it put a little punch behind those last few strikes.

And didn't I say the battles wouldn't get interesting untill zoro started bleeding? Well he's bleeding, which means he's going to dice kaku up.

Xenos3421
June 24, 2006, 09:22 AM
Zoro's already used a couple of new tricks.

Again, I like he's popeye manuver, it's called gorilla something, but I've seen popeye down a can of spenage and do the same thing to bruno.

Anyway, zoro's not going to end it next chapter, but the fight should end on 418 with massive blood loss on both sides.

Zoro will probably win with 1 hit. like alwayz.

bobossp
June 25, 2006, 05:26 PM
Don't know I first thought of Kaku changing his mind and helping in a way the crew to escape....
Then I don't think that Zoro will use his legs, he is a swordman after all and it would kill the Zoro/arms / sanji/legs duo :(

Obidan
June 26, 2006, 03:17 AM
and franky teaming up with luffy to fight lucchi

No way man, no way :D Luffy is gona beat Lucci alone :p Franky is just gona open the door.

Luffy is just waiting for everyone to finish their fights as usual, and he will be the last to kick an ass, and the last to win definitly ;)
Zoro, I think that he obtained new moves, maybe more than the others, thats why, I think that him showing a new move would be really "Too Much". I think it is the time to see him use some new tricks instead of moves, for example his inhuman strength like in the previous chapter. That would be really awsome.
I wouldnt go for new moves, I think it is cleverness which zoro will use in this chapter, he will recall his master somehow, where he asks him in a certain point where he will struggle, and then u know the rest :p

vyrtgo
June 27, 2006, 12:01 AM
In the Luffy vs. Lucci fight Luffy is going to have to do something to distract Lucci. It's not like he's just going to sit idle while Franky just goes past him to help Robin.

From the way he looks Luffy has not gone into that Second Gear of his. However, that will probably wait until after the Zoro/Kaku fight has ended.

I kinda hope that Zoro does not show any new moves. He has already been developed quite a bit what with that Cannon or whatever he has and the other skills that he's displayed. One more would be a little over the top.

I still have no clue as to what Usopp can do that no one else can. Does anyone have an idea. I've looked back and I cannot find any alusion as to what it could be. I would like to find out more, or at least a hint in that direction.

bobossp
June 27, 2006, 04:56 AM
I still have no clue as to what Usopp can do that no one else can. Does anyone have an idea. I've looked back and I cannot find any alusion as to what it could be. I would like to find out more, or at least a hint in that direction.

And the dial ??? or even his sniper ability.... we saw some kind of opponent for him, a very good sniper that could shoot a seagull from the roof of a house when the crew could not even see the land... :s

Anyway why is the buster call so frightening ?? it's just 10 ships... Luffy Zorro Sanji and Franky could easily sink then... (even Namy maybe) The only problem are the captains... :noworry

venicia777
June 27, 2006, 09:47 AM
the way things are going- we are going to see lucci and luffy do the last battle. My only questions so far are: How are luffy and franky going to outwit lucci to get through the door? i think they will have a better chance if some of the others like nami came to help them.

if zoro wins, i hope he doesnt get lost like he usually does. But will the cp9 just die with the bombardment- i really dont want those guys to die- i dont know why? They are one of the few bad-good guys i dont feel they should be killed off. of course they need to lose.

venicia777
June 27, 2006, 09:53 AM
yeah!! like i have been saying i think his sniping ability is the best to prevent spandam from going through the gate. the guy is basically at the gate's mouth. Maybe nami can do a long distance lightning attack to distract spandam. of all the cp9 guys- he is the one i personally want to smack in the face- of course for kicking robin for soo long. i bet if robin gets freed she will give some nice beating.

somebody close the gate.

Zoro vs Kaku- goooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!1

Xenos3421
June 27, 2006, 11:30 AM
I want zoro to get a new attack because he hasn't found a better technique than the 108 'strike' (im calling the pound cannon just a strike because I liked the old translation from the skypea arc better) Since he already tried using the same attack that beat mr1 than he has to come up with some new ultimate strike. I don't know what, but oda has a way of suprising us all....