PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 326 Discussion [Naruto]

Predator
September 28, 2006, 09:09 AM
:amuse Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Theater! Get your fix Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9110.0).

Today we have a nice play named Ninja Shougi aka Akatsuki vs. Konoha.
Starring:
The Knight - Shikamaru, The King (he thinks he's pwned a pawn) - Asuma,
The Dragon ( aka The talking head) - Hidan, The Horse - Kakuzu,
Two Lances - Izumo and Kotetsu.
:clap ........ Wild applause to the participants!

And the play itself is pretty good too. The Knight in a shining armor rescues the King, who's being targeted by The evil Dragon.
Funny nonetheless is a fact, that Lances and Horse are static and only comment the event. XD
And then comes the climax! Beaten by the Knight, Dragon's split in two by Asuma.
As Konoha claims the lower faction of Hidan, Kakuzu finds it rather handy to have to deal with the head only. :tem

*That was about it in this chapter. All nice things are short, aren't they. <.< *

But the next chapter is still clouded future. That's why we must uncover our views. :eyeroll
Now tell me: Will Kakuzu choose to keep only the head? Did he forget about the money? Where's Naruto? What's next?

Tell everyone your thoughts and predictions or give back the ticket. :p

cate87
September 28, 2006, 09:23 AM
I'm pretty sure Kakuzu will smash hidan's head and kill him

Junoz
September 28, 2006, 09:26 AM
Ok I think everyone saw the head thing coming. But for him to keep B*$#@ after the fact. Thats why i read this stuff.

PredatorNar
September 28, 2006, 09:28 AM
Kakuzu is in control now. Good job the predictions were correct, but I'm sure none of us expected Hidan to still be alive after being decapitated. Finally, we get to see what Kakuzu is made of.

P.S. - Kakuzu reminds me of Sub-Zero and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat with his mask.[br]Posted on: September 28, 2006, 10:26:42 AM_________________________________________________Also, I believe since the next chapter is named "The Cursed One" we will finally get the inside dirt on Hidan before Kakuzu says "You know, I've always wanted to kill you. And now I can." SQUASH! :P

QMark
September 28, 2006, 09:30 AM
My predictions until this point have been pretty dead on. I guess thats something to be proud of. :P

Prediction for next chapter:

Kakuzu won't flee unless more Konoha nins show up. If that happens we can pretty much catch the end of Naruto's training. And by the end I mean alot of questions unanswered. He may just be lying on the ground saying something along the lines of, "That was the hardest training I ever had...its finally over." Tsunade will get word of 1 Akatsuki member being defeated. Chapter end.

Prediction 2 if Nins dont show up:

A little light shed on Hidan's immortality, the secret might be "revealed" during the explanation and Kakuzu will kill Hidan finally. I have a feeling Kakuzu is alot smarter than we give him credit for. He probably already knew Hidan's weakness. Just not how to kill him exactly until this point. He may even have Shikamaru type intelligence. It would only make for a fitting battle.

PredatorNar
September 28, 2006, 09:35 AM
Oh yea, Kakuzu definitely didn't forget the money, Predator. You can see, as he is holding Hidan's head, that he still has the suitcase in hand. If he had to choose between money and Hidan's head, he'd choose the money in a heartbeat.

Kakuzu seemed impressed by Shikamaru, but I don't think he considers Shikamaru a threat. He probably just wants the bounty on Asuma's head now and since he just happens to be at the place where he collects the bounty, he's in luck :)

bobossp
September 28, 2006, 10:49 AM
I think by saying "your head is lighter" he means I will sell your body, isn't it ? I think it was some kind of joke meaning I'll sell your head, the body is heavier.

well don't you think that Hidan's body is worth more than everything ?? Maybe he will try for Asuma first (well he is money too) or maybe not because it does not worth it anymore, Hidan is enough money, and he don't want to damage the suitcase in a fight...

Anyway a fight would turn pretty bad, he only has one hand, and if the suitcase got destroyed, he would turn really really mad I guess ! (he would ask for life repayment :P)

Uchiha-Itachi
September 28, 2006, 10:51 AM
Hmm ...... i think Kakuzu hoping so much to smash hidan's head :darn but will a Akatsuki members die so easy? :s Hidan just out for a few chapter and if he did die, who will be the next Akatsuki member like Tobi ? <<< is the new Akatsuki guy call tobi ? correct ? :tem

Narasu
September 28, 2006, 11:06 AM
Hmm ...... i think Kakuzu hoping so much to smash hidan's head :darn but will a Akatsuki members die so easy? :s Hidan just out for a few chapter and if he did die, who will be the next Akatsuki member like Tobi ? <<< is the new Akatsuki guy call tobi ? correct ? :tem

Yeah the newest one is named Tobi. I predict that Kakuzu will kill hidan and the konoha backup will arrive to finish off kakuzu, or at least they'll try ^_^

bobossp
September 28, 2006, 11:24 AM
I don't think he will kill him since he would already have done so if he wanted to instead of taking the head like that....
he could have just cut it or run over it or well.. you don't take a head like that if you want to destroy it... you just destroy it while on the ground (exept if you want to show off a special ability)

as I said I think he'll just sell it :s

bloodrage
September 28, 2006, 11:48 AM
hindan is a one trick pony i new it maybe if his head gets put back on his body it can reattach it self but i hope not good going shikamaru

we will mostly get some light on how his jutsu works

Narasu
September 28, 2006, 11:57 AM
I don't think he will kill him since he would already have done so if he wanted to instead of taking the head like that....
he could have just cut it or run over it or well.. you don't take a head like that if you want to destroy it... you just destroy it while on the ground (exept if you want to show off a special ability)

as I said I think he'll just sell it :s

not necessarily, kakuzu just took the head we don't actually know what he's going to do with it.

I hope we see a few pages of naruto's training in the next chapter.

ITACHIWIFE
September 28, 2006, 12:07 PM
:smile-big GO SHIMAKARU

I DON'T KNOWN WITH ANYONE ULSE. BUT HIDAN AND KAKURU ACT LIKE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE OR THE ODD COUPLE :XD

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 12:11 PM
yep probably Kakuzu will destroy Hidan head and then get the money....If that happen then im gona :crying because the fight was too fast (remember when Sakura fought with Sasori we got like 6 chapters of fighting) and i hope Hidan dont get kill because it will be lame for an akatsuki member to die so fast and easilly. i know that shikamaru was there and discovered the secret of Hidan's jutsu but still is too lame to die so fast.... hope hidan dont get kill and show us some other kickass jutsu

PredatorNar
September 28, 2006, 12:31 PM
Can we like get back to what Itachi and Kisame are doing. They are a stronger couple than Hidan and Kakuzu apparently. Kratos, I doubt each Akatsuki member will get this long drawn out fight. With Sasori, there was a personal factor to it as he was fighting his grandmother and that fight was foreshadowing Chiyo's death. There is no personal factor in this fight. It's just the leaf coming to take down Akatsuki. Hidan obviously isn't dead since he's still talking. You'll probably have to destroy his most important vital (his heart). That's usually what kills those type of people.

Wouldn't of been funny that the circle didn't matter and when Asuma hit Hidan's ear, it means it just takes a little longer for it to reciprocate to Asuma outside the circle, then Asuma prematurely cut off Hidan's head and 5 minutes later you see Asuma's head pop off :P

ihearthinata
September 28, 2006, 12:33 PM
i'm surprised they continued the fight.. i see next chapter on either naruto or the other teams

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 12:35 PM
still to fast for me

Wouldn't of been funny that the circle didn't matter and when Asuma hit Hidan's ear, it means it just takes a little longer for it to reciprocate to Asuma outside the circle, then Asuma prematurely cut off Hidan's head and 5 minutes later you see Asuma's head pop off :P

LOL i was thinking the same thing

kyubisharingan
September 28, 2006, 01:47 PM
Next chapter, we finally see Naruto again...for like 4 or 5 pages then right back to Asuma and the others. Finally the other Nujyiuu Shodai come to bak dem up

Panda
September 28, 2006, 02:04 PM
It says in the next issue, Hidan and Kakuzu will show their true power.

Next Issue: The cursed one!

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 02:06 PM
It says in the next issue, Hidan and Kakuzu will show their true power.

Next Issue: The cursed one!

Hopefully, because in this chapter they made Akatsuki look bad

salty
September 28, 2006, 02:32 PM
wow what a chapter! see what happens when you run your mouth lol. anyway on to predictions. well from what i saw, this isnt the end of hidan. he's obviously much stronger than we're giving him credit for. you would think that by that crazy decapitation by asuma, he'd surely be a gonner. so hidan's most likely got something else up his sleeve that cant be seen by shikamaru or the others. why else would kakuzu just stand around as his teammate gets pwned? he most likely also knows that this isnt the end of hidan so theres prolly no reason to worry at all. im sure everyone thinks that kakuzu just wants hidan to die so he can collect a reward of sorts but im not sure if its even like that. lets look at the bigger picture: THESE 2 ARE MEMBERS OF THE AKATSUKI! even though he may want to kill hidan all the time, im sure kakuzu knows that they have a more important task to complete. right now akatsuki is only concerned about obtaining all the bijuu in the narutoverse. why even bother being in akatsuki if you dont believe in their goals. so we shouldnt even begin to worry about these 2, its far from the end of this fight. hidan is still alive and will most likely be back up in no time. its only obvious that he's not gonna go down that easily. even when he got his noggin chopped off that circle he stands in was still there. if he truly was done, then wouldnt his technique dispel too? lets look at what we've seen from hidan so far. when he fought the nibi he was also BADLY injured. he had that scythe of hiis through his body. im gonna make the assumption that as long as he gets back in that circle he'll be fine. there has to be some sort of healing properties in circle of his or else he'd just look more beat up each time. when these 2 first reached konoha and we saw hidan, he didnt have a scatch on him! and im talking about a person who just fought the 2 tails, someone thats stronger than gaara!!! im sure he shoulda had some kind of injuring that needing healing right? how could he just be fine all of a sudden? there has to be some kinda regenerative power in that circle and thats where kakuzu is gonna put hidan. we're gonna finally see kakuzu in action cause he's most likely gonna handle team a-shika-kotet-mo (lol that was hard :p) until hidan revives himself. lets keep in mind that back-up is on the way and it would be a shame for 10 plus konoha nin to take on a lonely kakuzu. so next chapter im picturing a slaughter. now that the whole team is pretty much drained, it should be no problem for kakuzu to just knock each of them out with those large fist of his. ok so heres another farfetched prediction of mine: i think that hidan's and asuma's bodies are still linked. theres no reason to think that just because was removed from that circle that their llink was broken. wasnt the link what created the circle in the first place? thats how the whole ceremony started if im correct. in my opinion, asuma is still gonna die. being that their bodies are still linked, im thiking that hidan may have an ability to use the link with the other person to heal himself. so its possible that hidan could step back in the circle and drain asuma's lifeforce to heal himself. thats one assumption or an even crazier one could be that as soon as hidan steps back in that circle, asuma will feel the same pain that hidan is going through. im not saying that his head is just gonna lop off, but he's gonna experience the same pain. wow that would be so cool. yea i kinda like it when the good guys lose for some reason lol. so yea thats my passage for this chapter.

*congrats to kishi for showing us that asuma isnt just a weak-ass afterall. that wind chakra sword was sooooooooooo AWESOME. hopefully naruto will obtain something just as crazy as that.

-=salty=-

PredatorNar
September 28, 2006, 02:54 PM
Well, if Hidan had more up his sleeve, why would he be so pissed when Shika was pushing him out? And he was screaming for Kakuzu to intervene. I really think Hidan won't survive past the next chapter. Either by betrayal or Asuma will probably destroy his body (Maybe chop up his heart with some wind slashing).

Personally, I don't think Kakuzu gives a crap.

salty
September 28, 2006, 02:58 PM
hmm maybe he was getting pissed cause the whole process of healing himself takes a while and he doesnt wanna go through all the trouble. kakuzu was just being a dick. but i guess we'll have to wait and see. i wouldnt mind seeing some of that wind slashing though :smile-big

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 03:08 PM
Well, if Hidan had more up his sleeve, why would he be so pissed when Shika was pushing him out?

i think thats a stupid question
who would like to have his head cut off

DesiSkull
September 28, 2006, 03:10 PM
hehe i freaking knew it as soon as Asuma chopped off Hidan's head he wasnt dead. but nonetheless AWESOME chapter. for predictions. Kukuzu will try and attack Shikamaru if the fight keeps up or no cliffhangers. cuz hidan and kukuzu know that hez smart enuff to counterattack their jutsu. so if the fight keeps up then the ninta help is sure to arrive and im HOPIN GAI comes. so gai and kukuzu cant finish their earlier fight for once. :D i would love to see that. but anyways U gotta LOVE those WIND BLADEs and slashing off hidan's head like a cheap pumpkin. we more likely to see naruto doing some training i guess.

PredatorNar
September 28, 2006, 03:21 PM

My point is remember when Hidan got stuck the first time by Shika and Kotetsu and the other guy stabbed him? Hidan didn't flinch. He was like yawning. But when Shika got him again and was pushing him out, he was all pissed. Why? Obviously, something is up.

Also, he didn't actually know Asuma was gonna cut his head off. I don't think he actually heard Asuma saying they need to decapitate him, so that's not the reason.[br]Posted on: September 28, 2006, 04:20:20 PM_________________________________________________Also. Kakuzu is Scorpion in disguise! Look at his mask! It's Scorpion from Mortal Kombat!

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 03:29 PM
My point is remember when Hidan got stuck the first time by Shika and Kotetsu and the other guy stabbed him? Hidan didn't flinch. He was like yawning. But when Shika got him again and was pushing him out, he was all pissed. Why? Obviously, something is up.

because Hidan realized that Shika knew about how to conterattack the jutsu

PredatorNar
September 28, 2006, 03:34 PM
But he obviously still had the immortality thing so why was he so freaked? There must be a reason.

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 03:36 PM
But he obviously still had the immortality thing so why was he so freaked? There must be a reason.

but thats why he didnt die when asuma cut off his head

donkeyhigh
September 28, 2006, 05:24 PM

best reply ever.

DanTheGreat
September 28, 2006, 05:52 PM
Well, I think the next chapter will explain Hidan's special power, his past, etc. Reinforcements show up, Kakuzu leaves with the suitcase(he can't carry the head and another suitcase of money) and Hidan's head. Then it'll show what the heck Naruto has been up to.

So, if Kakuzu doesn't receive Hidan's body, then maybe this will give a chance for the importance, if any, of the Akutsuki ring to come about.

exo15
September 28, 2006, 06:02 PM
next chapter Will SEE MOre Action From KAKUZU!!! and we will see the JUTSUs of KUTETSU IZUMO.. fighting KAKUZU of course with the hean on his hand HIDAN!!!!! hehehehehehehe

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 06:18 PM
next chapter we will see Kakuzu putting Hidan' head with his body inside the Circle and Hidan will do some healing jutsu and both of them are gona show us some kickass time

siegfried
September 28, 2006, 06:32 PM
This time the preview of the next chapter will definitly be true. we will see some real action from akatsuki."The cursed one" seems to be standing for Asuma. probably he will really die if that is true. Those two could slaughter all of them any moment they wanted if Hidan didnt too much underestimate team asuma. Kakuzu will show his superhuman powers since he doesnt seem like much of a human.

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 06:49 PM
Kakuzu will show his superhuman powers since he doesnt seem like much of a human.

neither does Hidan

PredatorNar
September 28, 2006, 08:16 PM
Finally, Batman will make his appearance and, with prep time, instantly disarming Hidan and Kakuzu and he will suddenly know all the secrets of Akatsuki and have the way to beat them in his Utility Belt.

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 09:24 PM
Finally, Batman will make his appearance and, with prep time, instantly disarming Hidan and Kakuzu and he will suddenly know all the secrets of Akatsuki and have the way to beat them in his Utility Belt.

why you always have to said a stupid prediction with batman?????

sirhcmick
September 28, 2006, 09:32 PM
why you always have to said a stupid prediction with batman?????
yeah we all no batmans nothing unless he has robin with him jeez!

Kratos
September 28, 2006, 09:42 PM
yeah we all no batmans nothing unless he has robin with him jeez!

LOL that was stupid

hope that in the next chapter Kishi would give us some information about the past of Hidan and Kakuzu because we dont know nothing about those two, and they can not die until we know about their past

erieru
September 28, 2006, 10:31 PM
I think that his inmortality jutsu has nothing to do with the circle, the circle is just to transfer the pain to others and kill them, but his inmortality comes from somenthing else. Two reasons,
one, the obvious one, when he got stabbed at the begining of the fight there was no circle (just the one in his necklace)
the second one, he was asking Kakuzu to bring his body where his head was (means taking the body out of the circle) therefore he doesn't need the circle to re-attach himself to his body or to heal himself, and that also takes away the theory of his inmortality coming from his necklace, because the necklace flew away with the supercool slashing from the amazing Asuma superweapon.
(by the way, a little off-topic if Asuma could do that with his knives why didn't he do so when he was fighting Kisame and chopped his head off too?, 'cause he did get him with the chakra in his face.)

Narasu
September 28, 2006, 11:23 PM
I think that his inmortality jutsu has nothing to do with the circle, the circle is just to transfer the pain to others and kill them, but his inmortality comes from somenthing else. Two reasons,
one, the obvious one, when he got stabbed at the begining of the fight there was no circle (just the one in his necklace)
the second one, he was asking Kakuzu to bring his body where his head was (means taking the body out of the circle) therefore he doesn't need the circle to re-attach himself to his body or to heal himself, and that also takes away the theory of his inmortality coming from his necklace, because the necklace flew away with the supercool slashing from the amazing Asuma superweapon.
(by the way, a little off-topic if Asuma could do that with his knives why didn't he do so when he was fighting Kisame and chopped his head off too?, 'cause he did get him with the chakra in his face.)

I think Asuma was probably just waiting to see what Kisame's skills were, plus Kishi didn't want to spoil it for us until now ^_^

I want to see more of Asuma's techniques!

poopoomaru
September 28, 2006, 11:46 PM
i hope asuma has more to show then just the power to make different shaped knives of varying size with his chakra blade.

Kratos
September 29, 2006, 12:48 AM
most of the post that you made erieru i agree with you but

he was asking Kakuzu to bring his body where his head was (means taking the body out of the circle)

i think that part he didnt mean it like that.... instead just putting his body close to his head

oracle78
September 29, 2006, 12:54 AM
unlike you guys that predict more fights..i'm afraid we'd see more storytelling on why hidan is immortal...

that'd be lame but i guess it worths the wait...i've never read any anime for so long except for dragon ball...i hope it gets better though...wanna see more from the 2 nins beside shikamaru and asuka...don't know their names...

Uchiha-Itachi
September 29, 2006, 01:12 AM
i do hope hidan won't die that easy as a Akatsuki member, it is too lame if he did die. Hoping next chapter
kakuzu n hidan will rape Asuma team off :tem well, can't always show the good guys win, it is not intersting if hidan really die :darn >>>>>> show us Akatsuki members TRUE power :amuse

Kratos
September 29, 2006, 01:15 AM
>>>>>> show us Akatsuki members TRUE power :amuse

damn right.... Hidan and Kakuzu would own Asuma and the other but then the reinforcement will came and Hidan and Kakuzu will escape

up_town2
September 29, 2006, 02:45 AM
shiki is awsome.......... but id bet he already planned for hidan to survive....if you guys look at ep 324 again you'll see when he was thinking back about the jutsu.. there is a little picture of the attack- kotetsu and izumo did to hidan soooo...

my prediction is

hidan and kakuzu play into shiki's plan long enough for reinforcments..

Panda
September 29, 2006, 02:46 AM
Kakuzu is the JUGGERNAUT BIETCH!!!!

bobossp
September 29, 2006, 03:41 AM
I do think he is truly immortal, the heart may not be his weakness since kakuzu said he could not kill him..... well that means he has tried for it I guess...

but I think he has a time limit, like when he fought the tiger or the cat monster.... at the end the effect of the ritual took some take to wipe off and kakuzu was upset because of its length...

Torofoo
September 29, 2006, 04:05 AM
Actually, IMO, hidan and asuma are still linked by the curse, cause hidan always has his "skeleton mask"....
So, what do you think will happen if kakuzu manages to get both the head and the body inside the circle ? More, he' skilled engough to see that shika is worn out, and has no chakra anymore... so he's not a threat with his shadows...
Asuma's not yet out of danger !!!! And I'm quite sure he'll die...
Sniff... :s

mangadictus
September 29, 2006, 07:24 AM
I'd say we get to see Kakuzu in action. Hopefully he's not just some Tsunade stereotype. Hidan will be placed in a circle again where he will start to regenerate a new body.

carpethead
September 29, 2006, 09:46 AM
Kukuzu will drop Hidan's head by his body in the circle and we'll here a whipping noise as muscles and veins come out Hidan's neck and body and then a slurping sound as his body and head are reattach. Then there will be a deafening "f*ck" and "game over man, game over" as there hope of winning is turning into panic and Shikamaru will say hes out of ideas and we'll finally get back to Naruto who's on the ground panting "finally... fiinished... I'm the... best..." before passing out and with Kakashi saying "I knew you had it in you" then to Tenzou saying "What is this kid", Kakashi "He's only beginning, by the time Naruto's ready to make his move he'll be different...", Tenzou " What do you mean?", Kakashi "I can't spoil everything can I?" Kakashi picks up Naruto and begins walking, Tenzou "...You two really are alike... You both know how to get under my skin... but I can't help but respect you two", Kakashi "Tenzou! Did you forget we have a mission to finish? we'll leave soon as Naruto ready, so stop talking to yourself it creeps me out and lets go"

This is what I'd like to see

donkeyhigh
September 29, 2006, 09:50 AM
I predict I will find out next thursday.

eyeshild21
September 29, 2006, 10:04 AM
I dont think hidan will be killed by kakuzu.Because another team will arrive.and six of them(azuma and shika mght not fight anymore because of exhausted and wound) can easily kick kakuzu's ass.so he have to help hidan.he cant handle all of them.

BlueChild
September 29, 2006, 10:18 AM
i doubt that one Akatsuki can be taken out by 6 average Shinobis, even if there are Jounins among them. And other than Shikamaru there are hardly any geniuses among the Konoha Shinobis, right? Sure, all of them are talented (more or less), but that doesn't guarantee anything.
The only logical team to arrive as support would be Gai's team imo...and i think they'll have a really hard time against Kakuzu, even if there are Neji, Lee and Gai. ( i doubt that ten-ten has any chance against Kakuzu....)
Well, we'll see next week.

Hankosha
September 29, 2006, 10:22 AM
My Prediction:
Hidan's Gonna quit while He's Ahead.

yeste
September 29, 2006, 10:27 AM
I guess that the fight will continue!!! It just looks that way to me!!! I dont think that they will just let them go, especiay now that the reinforsments are on the way...

...so more fighting!!!...

BlueChild
September 29, 2006, 10:39 AM
that's for sure!
we haven't seen any of Kakuzu's skills yet! so next time probably Kakuzu pwnage!

Amano
September 29, 2006, 10:45 AM
I predict Shikamaru has seen through everything and expected the less uglier one to surveive the decollation, so everything is going according to plan for shikamaru

Cause he is almost as cool as I am and I would have seen through everything in his situtation

ndi_k88
September 29, 2006, 10:55 AM
it would be suck if the the other reinforcement join the battle, i would like to see the true power of sarutobi clan and that 2 guy.so my prediction there will be more fighting and i doubt that kakuzu will kill hidan,is not just because he can't handle it alone later on but also hidan is only the only one who can he partner with.lol

playbychris
September 29, 2006, 11:55 AM
MY CRAZY PREDICTION
KAKUZU WILL BLOW HIDAN'S HEAD OFF.
HE'S ALREADY MAD AT HIM AND YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO THE DUDE IN THE BATHROOM HE KILLS ANYONE WHO PISSES HIM OFF

Kratos
September 29, 2006, 12:08 PM
i dont think that Kakuzu is piss off... why would he picked up Hidan's head when he could destroy it while the head was on the ground???

playbychris
September 29, 2006, 12:52 PM
IN ORDER TO PISS OFF HIDAN OF COURSE
HIDAN HAS BEEN ORDERING KAKUZU TOO MUCH SO HE'S GETTING TIRED OF IT

ouhei
September 29, 2006, 12:52 PM
I think Shika had to come up with a plan for Hidan not dieing. Asuma said that he could come up with 200 plans for any situation, do you really think none of those involved Hidan Surviving? Also remember he can plan 10 moves ahead, so his plan wasn't simply to cut his head off.

playbychris
September 29, 2006, 12:55 PM
im not too sure about how did hen know that he was going to die anyway. if would have shown it

bax
September 29, 2006, 01:23 PM
My early prediction will be Kakuzu is ready to battle with the bag of money and Hidan's head as a weapon. That should be funny to watch. Still, we will ge ta glimpse on Kakuzu's power. All the Akatsuki members have weird and decisive powers. Only Kakuzu had not showed us what is his.

However, the next chapter will mostly be all talks with a little bit of action at the end. Judging from the recentr development, I don't see the reinforcement to arrive yet.

erieru
September 29, 2006, 02:18 PM
I agree that Shikamaru may have already think of Hidan surviving, however he looked surprised when the head talked, unless that's also part of his plan. I do know that Asuma will most likely show us more on his side. I don't think we will see any of Naruto's training, if you rember the Rasengan training, he had the first 2 phases done in a very fast pace, just like the first to phases of the wind manipulation training, but the last phase took him a while, so I asume that this last part will also take him a while. It's not like he's going to do something that the 4th couldn't do in 3 years(a day) or so, it may take him a little more.

Kratos
September 29, 2006, 02:46 PM
I agree that Shikamaru may have already think of Hidan surviving, however he looked surprised when the head talked,

LOL who woudnt be suprised at that man

I don't think we will see any of Naruto's training, if you rember the Rasengan training, he had the first 2 phases done in a very fast pace, just like the first to phases of the wind manipulation training, but the last phase took him a while, so I asume that this last part will also take him a while. It's not like he's going to do something that the 4th couldn't do in 3 years(a day) or so, it may take him a little more.

yep its going to be the same as the last time he was trying to mastered it

sirhcmick
September 29, 2006, 03:03 PM
I really want to see what the new jutsu is though so i hope we get suprised with it lol

King
September 29, 2006, 10:17 PM
Whether Shikimaru thought Hidan might or might not survive is no reflection of his genius... it's only a 50-50 decision lol... it's like saying, I can think it will be sunny tomorrow, and I can also reflect on the possibility it will not be sunny.[br]Posted on: September 29, 2006, 11:14:45 PM_________________________________________________also Shikimaru does say, "There is no after for you!" which does seem to suggest he thinks Hidan will die.

SacredNic
September 29, 2006, 10:20 PM
I think Shika had to come up with a plan for Hidan not dieing. Asuma said that he could come up with 200 plans for any situation, do you really think none of those involved Hidan Surviving? Also remember he can plan 10 moves ahead, so his plan wasn't simply to cut his head off.

Oh please. Since when did people assume that a decapitated man would live?

I very much doubt that Shikamaru considered Hidan to be still alive, and he was only seeing the moves ahead to save Asuma, and defeat the enemy, not to hinder or assume that he'd live through it.

poopoomaru
September 29, 2006, 11:24 PM
Well he did see Izumo and the other guy stab him and then Hidan be perfectly ok so I think it could have easily been an assumption his super smart brain could have considered.

Shirogitsune
September 30, 2006, 12:24 AM
Well seeing how Hidan was a voodoo puppet and such things aren't outside the reaches of manga anymore....

I predict that when Kakuzu reveals his ability, it turns out he's some sort of zombie. Now this isn't as far fetched as it sounds... I mean check the last page of the most recent chapter. Inside his sleeve it looks as though his arm is stitched together.

Sewn cadaver? Quite possibly.

Kratos
September 30, 2006, 12:25 AM
I predict that when Kakuzu reveals his ability, it turns out he's some sort of zombie. Now this isn't as far fetched as it sounds... I mean check the last page of the most recent chapter. Inside his sleeve it looks as though his arm is stitched together.

Sewn cadaver? Quite possibly.

LOL that doesnt sound so bad

nijai
September 30, 2006, 08:00 AM
I think we will definitely see kakuzu style of fighthing
maybe He is the cursed one
I also think we would not hear from naruto in one or two chapters
I mean sure the training method is amazing but to do even the third cannot do
in just 3-5 chapter is ridiculus.
Naruto is creative and hardworking
I give him that but he sure is not some super genius

Konkun
September 30, 2006, 09:16 AM
I dont think we will see Kakuzu fighting. He doesnt seem to care that his partner who got decapitated. He's into the money rather than power. I bet you hes just along for the ride and get rich while being in the Akatsuki. Sure Asumas head might fetch him some money, but seeing how Hidan got beatened, he might be reluctant to join in the fight. Also, team Asuma already sent for back ups, and they can come in any second. As for Naruto training, we will not see the whole training, rather when there is a huge fight, Naurto, Kakashi and Yamato will join in. During this fight, we will see the result of Narutos training, and maybe the complete jutsu.

bax
September 30, 2006, 09:44 AM
Oh please. Since when did people assume that a decapitated man would live?

That will surely be explained next chapter. Maybe Shikamaru calculated the possibilities of this thing would happened already. If Shikamaru is really goog in Shougi, he should know that deception is one way to reveal your opponents' weaknesses (sorry, I couldn't resist generalizing Shougi with Chess).

Uchiro
September 30, 2006, 09:52 AM
I dont think we will see Kakuzu fighting. He doesnt seem to care that his partner who got decapitated. He's into the money rather than power. I bet you hes just along for the ride and get rich while being in the Akatsuki. Sure Asumas head might fetch him some money, but seeing how Hidan got beatened, he might be reluctant to join in the fight. Also, team Asuma already sent for back ups, and they can come in any second. As for Naruto training, we will not see the whole training, rather when there is a huge fight, Naurto, Kakashi and Yamato will join in. During this fight, we will see the result of Narutos training, and maybe the complete jutsu.

Kakuzu said right away, before they even started fighting with Asuma, that they couldn't let all that money get away. Of course Kakuzu is gonna fight. He's been trying to fight since the beginning. Hidan told him to not interfere. He has no need to hurry along into the fight since his Taijutsu is probably a lot stronger than Hidans

CheckMate
September 30, 2006, 12:14 PM
Kakuzu will not let team Asuma go alive. He will surely wiped them off. I mean what dou you expect from a badly injured captain, and genius shikamaru who is almost leak of chakra now. Sure there are the other 2, but for those only 2 to fight Kakuzu is only suicide IMO.

The back up will arrive, consists of Neji, Lee, Shino & Kiba. Heheh.. i know, it's just too WOW, but after a while we need to see what they are capable to, right?

In the end, Kakuzu will forfeit somehow

nijai
September 30, 2006, 12:28 PM
but I really hope we could gain some info of the fighting style of kakuzu
maybe not a full blown fight
some jutsu will be enough to reveal whether if he is a taijutsu user or not
but is logical that maybe both of them will retreat for the time being
(same as the first time we saw itachi & kisame)
then that explains why kakuzu just grab hidan head
to make their escape easier
maybe ... :p

Konkun
September 30, 2006, 01:38 PM
So far we have seen 2 Akatsuki immortal members. Perhaps the leader of the Organization thought to be long dead but still alive. Kudos to those who said he could be the opponent of the First Hokage, as depicted in the Valley of End, its very plausible.

ITACHIWIFE
September 30, 2006, 06:36 PM
if hidan and kakuzu then how will we know of the akatuki plans? :s i say let them live and make them talk, becaues we need some answers soon :) [br]Posted on: September 30, 2006, 07:35:04 PM_________________________________________________i mean kill hidan and kakuzu

OGunslinger
September 30, 2006, 08:39 PM
I think by saying "your head is lighter" he means I will sell your body, isn't it ? I think it was some kind of joke meaning I'll sell your head, the body is heavier.

He didnt say your head is lighter as in he will sell his body or head... hidan said bring my damn body here... then he picked up his head and said "your head is lighter" meaning he will bring his head to his body...

deathshadow25
September 30, 2006, 09:23 PM
lol wow i haven't had much time to predict what might happen next chapter wait....predicting takes like 5 seconds so here i go................ok done Kakazu will take hidans head and put it on his shoulder and now this is where their true akatsuki tag team skill come into play. Now Kakazu charges at asuma. Asuma dodges to the side and then he quickly realizes that he wasn't charging at asuma but he was actually charging at Shikamaru. Izumo and Kotetsu stand in front of shikamaru and say that they need some time in the spotlight. Kakazu still charging is going to charge right through Izumo and Kotetsu but then they reveal the "hokage lapdog no jutsu" which turns them into the hokage where they temporarily gain enought power to stop Kakazu in his tracks but as kakazu stops, hidans head flies through the air and lands in shikamaru's hands where he takes a kunai and shoves it through hidans eye. the end for chapter 326

King
September 30, 2006, 11:58 PM
So far we have seen 2 Akatsuki immortal members. Perhaps the leader of the Organization thought to be long dead but still alive. Kudos to those who said he could be the opponent of the First Hokage, as depicted in the Valley of End, its very plausible.

I thought the First Hokage was fighting the Second there at the Valley of the End... don't know, that's always been my assumption, they were once friends, and got into some dispute or another, like Naruto and Sasuke..

And Hidan and Kakuzu will fight back, after all that's what the hint at the next chapter says, "Hidan and Kakuzu, finally these two are getting serious!"

Narasu
October 01, 2006, 12:02 AM
I thought the First Hokage was fighting the Second there at the Valley of the End... don't know, that's always been my assumption, they were once friends, and got into some dispute or another, like Naruto and Sasuke..

And Hidan and Kakuzu will fight back, after all that's what the hint at the next chapter says, "Hidan and Kakuzu, finally these two are getting serious!"

The first and second hokages are brothers, the first being the oldest and the second the younger one. I predict in future chapters we'll find out who that was at the valley of the end, hopefully Uchiha Madara ^_^

eyeshild21
October 01, 2006, 02:57 AM
everyone says hidan'll figth back.I don think that will happen.hidan's body is near to asuma.firstly kakuza have to take care of asuma.if he can ,hidan might be healed.

4ghost
October 01, 2006, 04:01 AM
:amuse Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Theater! Get your fix Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9110.0).

Today we have a nice play named Ninja Shougi aka Akatsuki vs. Konoha.
Starring:
The Knight - Shikamaru, The King (he thinks he's pwned a pawn) - Asuma,
The Dragon ( aka The talking head) - Hidan, The Horse - Kakuzu,
Two Lances - Izumo and Kotetsu.
:clap ........ Wild applause to the participants!

And the play itself is pretty good too. The Knight in a shining armor rescues the King, who's being targeted by The evil Dragon.
Funny nonetheless is a fact, that Lances and Horse are static and only comment the event. XD
And then comes the climax! Beaten by the Knight, Dragon's split in two by Asuma.
As Konoha claims the lower faction of Hidan, Kakuzu finds it rather handy to have to deal with the head only. :tem

*That was about it in this chapter. All nice things are short, aren't they. <.< *

But the next chapter is still clouded future. That's why we must uncover our views. :eyeroll
Now tell me: Will Kakuzu choose to keep only the head? Did he forget about the money? Where's Naruto? What's next?

Tell everyone your thoughts and predictions or give back the ticket. :p

It's funny my prediction has a lot to do with the insight that you and kyoushibanzai gave us into shogi back in the 317 prediction thread. It took some looking back for me to remember who it was that first pointed out the additional possible significance of the shogi game. Here's what you said in that thread.

Interesting theory, kyoushibanzai!

It might really be a foreshadowing. Sounds pretty real.
Also, you're pretty good at board games, I presume. Before you mentioned it, I didn't notice that Asuma promoted his Silver General.
..... But that's not the main point.

What makes my mind busy about this methaphor is the dropping t.i. the captured pieces can be returned to play.
I hope it won't come true, because that would mean Asuma will be defeated and after some time he'll come back as an enemy.

What this game made clear is that he'll face the enemy alone. Pawns aren't protected by other pawns, which means that, if Asuma considers himself a pawn, he can only move forward and he must do it alone.

Anyway my prediction also has a little to do with kakashis_girl_ice's pointing out that Hidan's jutsu and appearance are reminiscent of Hoodoo and the voodoo witch doctors. So I was trying to think of what could possibly make Hidan more than a one trick pony and I realized that in continuing on with his jutsu's theme he may be able to control "The Cursed One". With this ability Asuma would be under some sort of possession, the captured piece returned to play by the enemy.

I can see in the upcoming chapter Kakuzu returning Hidan to his body. Then Hidan saying something like "my body won't be any good till the end of the ceremony, I guess I'll just have to borrow another". With that Hidan would then be in control of a possessed Asuma and of course out for revenge would immediately target a tired Shikamaru, who only has enough strength left to dodge and flee an injured Asuma/Hidan.

In the mean time Kakauzu will be battling Izumo and Kotetsu, whose attacks fail at penetrating his body.

So that small shogi scene may very well have foreshadowed the entire match just as the two of you speculated on.

kyoushibanzai post found below.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6241.msg104039#msg104039

girlsfavtoy
October 01, 2006, 11:10 AM
Long dragged out fight.... UsLESS. Why not just kill off asuma team, we already know they'd be dead if both akatsuki fought. They killed off chikuru so quickly, and we get this dragged out fight which should be over with.

Prediction: Kazuku does something suprising to get the body back. Hidan goes, "hahaha, now that i got my body back, your all dead, hahaha." Chapter ends.

cate87
October 01, 2006, 11:48 AM
The title "the cursed one" is so interesting, cause the cursed one could be:
Hidan: so we'll know something about his past and his ability
Asuma: so hidan is not defeated at all, and he could still ba a pain in the ass for asuma
Kakuzu:......some action
Naruto: having a demon inside is a curse from my point of view, so we could see other failures in his training

Kratos
October 01, 2006, 11:58 AM
everyone says hidan'll figth back.I don think that will happen.hidan's body is near to asuma.firstly kakuza have to take care of asuma.if he can ,hidan might be healed.

Kakuzu can get Hidan's body in no time... besides i beat that Asuma's team is so shock about Hidan that they will not do anything until Hidan gets his body back

Uchiha-Itachi
October 01, 2006, 12:29 PM
errr...... any1 can tell me who is Uchiha Madara ? i haven heard before this name, older generations of Uchiha Clan hero ? :darn

Elldar
October 01, 2006, 01:04 PM
Prediction 1: Kakuzu flee the scen, with Hidans friggin head in his hand.
Prediction 2: at last, less boring fight and more naruto training.
Prediction 3:Kyuubi rampage no, but Tenzou will pass out.

bax
October 01, 2006, 01:58 PM
errr...... any1 can tell me who is Uchiha Madara ?

:offtopic Here a start for you. And that person is discussed somewhere here in MH. Just try to find it.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7880/ch309ukpage03ox6.png

After re-reading the last chapter, I believe the fight (like most of you guys) is not yet over. Kakuzu will have something to say first at the start of Chapter 326. Maybe saying something like he's more serious and hot-headed than Hidan is. I'm not against that he's a Taijutsu user, but he's from the Waterfall, right? I expect him to use more ninjutsus rather than all out Taijutsu.

Anyway, the next Chapter is mostly about "talking" chapter. No real fights yet. And we'll see what Hidan want to say about his beheading "accident". The backup will arrived and get so shock when they see a talking head. And I hope to get a glimpse at Sai. Really missed him though. Perhaps he'll be a part of the reinforcement. And at the end of the chapter, we get to see Naruto nearly mastered the new Rasengan (ofcourse he'll fail).

Kratos
October 01, 2006, 02:09 PM
errr...... any1 can tell me who is Uchiha Madara ? i haven heard before this name, older generations of Uchiha Clan hero ? :darn

take a look at this
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576
i dont know where he/she got all that information but it a damn good theory and explain a lot about the Uchiha clan

the backup will arrive and Hidan and the other would escape since they didnt go to Konoha to kill team Asuma....and maybe Kishi will show us about naruto's training

aiyiku
October 01, 2006, 03:42 PM
Chp 326 prediction: Cursed one - references Neji. He is a branch family member and thus possess the cursed seal. Neji's team will show up at the end of this chapter.

Kratos
October 01, 2006, 03:59 PM
Chp 326 prediction: Cursed one - references Neji. He is a branch family member and thus possess the cursed seal. Neji's team will show up at the end of this chapter.

Kishi wouldnt said "the Cursed one" just for neji to appear... i think he was talking about Hidan (he most be cursed to be able to talk when his head was cut off)

DemonDays
October 01, 2006, 04:29 PM
I would be disappionted of Nejis team did turn up though, i mean we've already seen their new moves after the time skip.
It ideally should be Ino and Chouji coming as back-up...but i doubt it.

King
October 01, 2006, 05:14 PM
I really think when Kakuzu is fighting one of the Konoha ninjas will steal Hidan's head lol, after all, to fight, Kakuzu kind of has to drop either the suitcase or the head... and the mission of the 20 brigades is to capture one akatsuki and kill the other... this is perfect setup!!![br]Posted on: October 01, 2006, 06:13:11 PM_________________________________________________then Tsunade will take Hidan's head apart to search for the secret to his immortality and hog it all for herself so she can remain /revert to being young and beautiful

DemonDays
October 01, 2006, 05:39 PM
Orochimaru must have been dead jealous of Hidan.

erieru
October 01, 2006, 08:12 PM
I don't think this two will leave Konoha alive, I mean, if they do the hokage's word will have very little value after that.
she did send probably her best 20 brigades to get two, TWO guys, c'mon.
So I see a lot more fight coming on, maybe not all in the next chapter, but we'll definetly see more fight. I also doubt Kakuzu is the type that runs away, I think he will get more excited to fight when he realizes that the backup showed up.
how about this for a wird prediction.
the curse one is refering to Sasuke, he did get a cursed seal/byte from Oro, maybe he will show up and kill both akatsuki members because he knows that his brother is somewhere around here as well and he's in a mission to kill him regardless of what Oro told him. :) there you go

sirhcmick
October 01, 2006, 08:44 PM
I kinda wanna see Kurani :hinata team come to see how they grew and ive never really seen much of shino at all anyway so it could be cool

Dark Zeza
October 02, 2006, 01:05 AM
I think Kakuzu will show some over-power fight and get Hidan body back next chapter. Even Hidan's head was cut off he is not dead how can he do that? I think we need to blow his head off like Buu in dragonball. :tem

Kratos
October 02, 2006, 01:09 AM
I kinda wanna see Kurani :hinata team come to see how they grew and ive never really seen much of shino at all anyway so it could be cool

i think Kurenai is gona be the backups.... 3 reasons

Asuma's Girl
We havent seen her in a lot of fight
If Hida try to use his jutsu again maybe some genjutsu would be need it to conteattack him

Uchiha-Itachi
October 02, 2006, 02:05 AM
Kratos, thx a lot for giving me the link bout the story, i finally know how Uchiha Clan form, tyty ya :tem

downfox
October 02, 2006, 02:43 AM
I would guess that Kakuzu takes Hiden's head to his body to be fused back together. Hopefully the backup shows up before Shika and his group get annialated by a very pissed off Hiden. As for Kakuzu just taking Hiden's head and leaving the body behind would be interesting, but if I remember does not the Akatsuki have a high priority on retrieving their rings. I have a feeling that Hiden's ability for surviving dismemberments would be connected to his ring. That is just my speculation and I could be wrong. Also, I hope they show a least a panel of Naruto training just to see a bit of improvement in his part of learning that new technique.

Kratos
October 02, 2006, 11:13 AM
Kratos, thx a lot for giving me the link bout the story, i finally know how Uchiha Clan form, tyty ya :tem

sure... but i dont know where she/he got all that information. could be real, could be not... but i like his/her theory anyway so until Kishi dont explain about that i would believe what she/he said....

bax
October 02, 2006, 11:37 AM
sure... but i dont know where she/he got all that information. could be real, could be not... but i like his/her theory anyway so until Kishi dont explain about that i would believe what she/he said....

Likely by collaborating everything in Japanese myth and the events and names in Naruto. Personally, I would advice you to read the theories, but don't put all your faith into it. Just because Kishi likes to collaborate the Japanese elements and myths into Naruto, doesn't means that he'll draw Naruto the exactly according to the myths.

sharinganLS
October 02, 2006, 02:41 PM
Yep ofr example the three tailed shark from the japanese myth didnt show up in Naruto.

Back to the topic.... i predict that the backup from Konoha will arrive and Kakuzu and Hidan will flee from the scene. Naruto will be shown advancing in his training (or perhaps another small break in his traning; conversation with kakashi or Yamato).

erieru
October 02, 2006, 03:21 PM
I was looking at the covers for the manga and if the 'hints by cover' theory is true I'm sure we'll soon see some Chouji in action helping Shikamaru, remember how Chouji is so close with Shikamaru and almost die to defend his friends honor? Also a hint about Naruto's power, I believe that a side effect of his new jutsu will be the ability to move/fly in wind spirals. He will obviusly also use the two little frogs he used to summon often (Gamabunta's kids) to battle, but they will be bigger, kinda like the size Jiraiya used when fighting Itachi and Kisame in the hotel.

sirhcmick
October 02, 2006, 05:16 PM
I was looking at the covers for the manga and if the 'hints by cover' theory is true I'm sure we'll soon see some Chouji in action helping Shikamaru, remember how Chouji is so close with Shikamaru and almost die to defend his friends honor? Also a hint about Naruto's power, I believe that a side effect of his new jutsu will be the ability to move/fly in wind spirals. He will obviusly also use the two little frogs he used to summon often (Gamabunta's kids) to battle, but they will be bigger, kinda like the size Jiraiya used when fighting Itachi and Kisame in the hotel.

i really like this idea and i agree alot of this would be pretty cool

bloodrage
October 02, 2006, 10:25 PM
kakuzu will try to take hindans head to his body so it can be reattached .we will hear how hindans jutsu works, and why he can't die. the other ninjas will arrive in the chapter 327, kakuzu will flee with hindans head ,he will get another body for him to fuse with.

kakashi_317
October 03, 2006, 01:26 AM
Hi guys, i guess hidan is still alive because kakuzu is helping him survive somehow. U remember that before asuma cut off hidan's head hidan asked kakuzu for help. I guess then itself they had formed some kind of relation and now, Hidan wont die until Kakuzu also is dead. It only makes sense because Kakuzu knows Hidan's jutsu and perhaps, know his weakness also and came in time to help him out.

Dark Zeza
October 03, 2006, 03:47 AM
If Kakuzu can retrieve Hidan body this battle will become very hard. Since there will be 2 Akatsuki and Hidan will be really mad., I doubt if Shikamaru can hold both of them.

I am hoping for reinforcement!!! :smile-big

erieru
October 03, 2006, 11:52 AM
I really hope he gets Hidans body back and attach his head, that's the only way it will be fair to have 12 against 2, probably including 3-4 very powerful Jounins (we will see Gai sensei, chouji and Neji and at the last moment Kurenai is going to show up and be like "what that f*&$#(# !!!? who dared to touch my man!! and she will then proceed to own the akatsuki members with that jutsu her father, the leader of akatsuki, taught her when she was little but she didn't know she knew until this moment, Hidan and Kakuzu will get so scared when they reconize the jutsu that will have no time to counter attack) they both die.
then we will see Sasuke who is running like hell being followed by Orochimaru who is screaming that "it wont hurt I promise" and he's like "noooop I'm out of here, I heard that my brother Itachi was doing a Kansas City Shuffle (from Lucky number sleven) in Konoha and I know exactly where to find him" he thinks he's powerful enough to defeat him after mastering the jutsu that Oro taught him and told him not to use against Naruto, but when he gets there he finds out that Naruto is already fighting him with Kakashi and Sakura, and to his surprise, his brother is loosing, then Naruto tells him that if all he needed was help to defeat his brother he should have come to him, not to Orochimaru. the end

wow, that was fun, can't believe all the junk that get's in your brain after finally sleeping more than 4 hours in a night

:):) LOL

sirhcmick
October 03, 2006, 02:05 PM
i really want kureni's team to come/ Ino and Choji i wanna see how much everyone has advanced expesally the new and improved akamaru the Dorse (dog/horse haha corny)

bax
October 03, 2006, 02:30 PM
i really want kureni's team to come/ Ino and Choji i wanna see how much everyone has advanced expesally the new and improved akamaru the Dorse (dog/horse haha corny)

I'll bet the Satoro jutsu will turned them into a double headed wolf as big as Gamabunta right now... :p

Shirogitsune
October 03, 2006, 02:36 PM
Personally I'm still thinking that Kakuzu is some sort of undead. Maybe Frankenstein-ish, you know composed of different bodies and the like. Now that would make a bit of sense if Hidan and Kakuzu are connected like that.

"I can't kill him." may have something to do with him dying as well should he kill Hidan.
As far as Kakuzu not flinching whenever Asuma was stabbed... well he wasn't really involved with the fighting at the time. Maybe that's the reason he didn't get involved.

Elldar
October 03, 2006, 03:45 PM

Omg, the summoning is the thing I been waiting for ages, Naruto summoning his Gama kids to battle, Kya, what a scene.
But I dont agree with the flying thing, nope flying ain't for naruto, maybe throw urself of cliffs or snakes, but not actaully bird-like flying. body-flicker or the otehr move left by the yellow flash is a better idea. Nah, I doubt it aswell. I really don't thing atm that the WR is the ultimate move, that Kakashi thoguht of, I am still doubtful, I figure WR is just a part of Naruto training, but then again Kishi might took the easy way out. Hmm, for some reason I jsut thought that Sai will probably make an entrance next chapter since his character is under developement and Kishi might want to tie some loose ends.

erieru
October 03, 2006, 04:08 PM
Hidan was the dude that killed Sai's brother, Sai is the only one who knows this ceremonies and will know the trick to defeating him

Bankai
October 03, 2006, 04:14 PM
well i only hope that naruto is going to invent some really really hammering jutsu and i think that the training will end soon cause yamato wont hold much more still stopping naruto from turning into 4tails

mrwhos
October 03, 2006, 04:33 PM
Off-topic!!!!

Isn't HIdan a blonde guy? and isn't Sais borther a blonde guy to with a Scythe like we saw from Sais book?

EDIT!

Can you move this to 325 discussion

sirhcmick
October 03, 2006, 08:58 PM
Omg, the summoning is the thing I been waiting for ages, Naruto summoning his Gama kids to battle, Kya, what a scene.
But I dont agree with the flying thing, nope flying ain't for naruto, maybe throw urself of cliffs or snakes, but not actaully bird-like flying. body-flicker or the otehr move left by the yellow flash is a better idea. Nah, I doubt it aswell. I really don't thing atm that the WR is the ultimate move, that Kakashi thoguht of, I am still doubtful, I figure WR is just a part of Naruto training, but then again Kishi might took the easy way out. Hmm, for some reason I jsut thought that Sai will probably make an entrance next chapter since his character is under developement and Kishi might want to tie some loose ends.
he may just be leading naruto to the body flicker to match sasukes speed nice idea!!

magz
October 04, 2006, 03:35 AM
i hope we see kakuzu fight but i think they might delay showing his true powers , i'm pretty sure they will go back to either naruto or someone else .

dave-devil
October 04, 2006, 03:55 AM
i hope the story tell about garaa
:Gaaraball

magz
October 04, 2006, 04:00 AM
yeah that woudl be cool but i dont think they will bring gaara around for a while now

Sephy7KillerMech
October 04, 2006, 04:55 AM
I'm probably wrong here but since Hidan is like a Voodoo witch doctor or something, maybe the whole talking head thing has to do with zombies? I'm not saying Hidan is a zombie.. ok maybe i am, but not a traditional zombie, like a smart zombie that's not decaying. So basicly Hidan can't die because he IS dead and can continue to 'survive' as long as his brain is intact. This could explain why he was worried and asking for help other than him just being annoyed by having his head lopped off. Kakuzu probably knew that asuma would cut at the throat and not aim higher towards the brain, but Hidan didn't want to risk it.

ouhei
October 04, 2006, 09:14 AM
RAW is out: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9317.0

I'll just say that, if what I think happened, this chapter sucks (not quality wise, but yeah)

fremeer
October 04, 2006, 09:19 AM
yes but from the looks of it hidan isnt the only undead one. Kakazu has an interesting look about him as well.

ouhei
October 04, 2006, 09:30 AM
I'm getting kind of tired of Akatsuki being a bunch of super freaks, yay Kakuzu can launch his arms out (so he's got Sasori like qualities). What happened to just an extremely talented Ninja? Even Orochimaru, the freak that he is, fights somewhat traditionally in his battles.. I mean, the most normal pair is Itachi/Kisame who, in their fights, fought like normal ninja do. Sasori was good as a freak of nature, even Deidara work to an extent, but the whole organization is shaping up to be a group of people without real bodies now, its kind of lame.

ITACHIWIFE
October 04, 2006, 09:33 AM
no one dies expect hidan because the the joker from batman. comes in out of nowhere and gases hidan. at the end of the chaper we see a dead hidan with a big :smile-big on his face

:offtopic i need a pic or a avatar of itachi any1 know where i can get it.

bax
October 04, 2006, 09:34 AM
So, what is Kakuzu anyway? Is he like that monster in JeepersCreepers? Go and find himself a good and nice parts and sew it to make his body. Oh.. please.. These two must be the weirdos of Akatsuki.. Nothing beat these two.. IMO, Naruto somehow has turned into something.. dunno...

And the tendrils of Kakuzu... How should I put it... A Long-Range Taijutsu Shinobi??

inteplus
October 04, 2006, 09:47 AM
Even though it looks like Asuma is in a seriously bad situation, I think perhaps he is acting. A jounin should not fall for the same trick twice. Somehow, I think Asuma secretly severed the circle when he entered it chapter 325, and is pretending as if the curse is still effective.

ouhei
October 04, 2006, 09:51 AM
Even though it looks like Asuma is in a seriously bad situation, I think perhaps he is acting. A jounin should not fall for the same trick twice. Somehow, I think Asuma secretly severed the circle when he entered it chapter 325, and is pretending as if the curse is still effective.

One can only hope...even though he did cough up blood.

daywalk3r
October 04, 2006, 09:53 AM
you forgot, Asuma thougth Hidan is dead ^^

i like Hidan an Kakuzu :) ok, they are freaks, but i like this xD
i hope asume is dead now ^^

fr0ggE
October 04, 2006, 10:03 AM
Hidan's necklace was cut from his body along with the head, and the necklace has the same design as the circle (a circle with a triangle inside). That could make the jutsu not work, but I like the idea of severing the circle.

TayuyatheNorthGate
October 04, 2006, 10:06 AM
Hidan. That was intriguing...and...Kakuzu...wow. The body parts..? Sewn on? And his, as its been put before but I liked that description, tendrils? That I find fascinating. I knew Hidan couldn't be done for. There was no way in hell. But, I want to know more about Kakuzu's sewing/fighting skills. I wonder if that's how Deidara got his arm back..?

But, now my worries turn to Asuma....I wonder if I will have to add a black swathe of cloth around the arm to my Butterfly Chouji costume? I love him so very much, and do not wish him to die. But things did not look good for him.

Only next week will tell.

JusT.NarutO
October 04, 2006, 10:13 AM
I really think that there is something weakness on hidan.. but some sacrifice must be made to use it (like hurting the target [ asuma ] ) or something like this..

Btw, someone can tell me if there is some scanlation, translation, or spoilers.. because the spoiler section now is about the 327.. and i didin&#180;t found any topic about the 326 =\

Thx by any help.

Dattebayoo

bax
October 04, 2006, 10:15 AM
Btw, someone can tell me if there is some scanlation, translation, or spoilers.. because the spoiler section now is about the 327.. and i didin´t found any topic about the 326 =\

What do you mean by that? You're posting on one... 326 Discussion [Naruto]

Med_stud
October 04, 2006, 11:03 AM
They emphasize on hidan's blood spilled inside the triangle. So, instead of Asuma's death with the last blow, we may we just the other way around... Hidan's death = next chapter.

playbychris
October 04, 2006, 11:14 AM
I beleive that kakuzu will crush hidan's face

One Eyed Sharingan
October 04, 2006, 11:18 AM
Nope, blood's spillin' fro Asuma' mouth too, that's bad day for asuma >_<
----------------------------------------------------------------------
KEKEKEKE
Hidan: "Kakuzu, Stop pulling my freaking hair! Man!"

Kakuzu: "If you're going to feel pain, start with your neck!

LOLZ, priceless

playbychris
October 04, 2006, 11:23 AM
He will kill him beacuse i think that kakuzu is stronger than hidan Way stronger.

JusT.NarutO
October 04, 2006, 11:29 AM
What do you mean by that? You're posting on one... 326 Discussion [Naruto]

I´m mean that i didin´t found the raw or scanlation of 326 on any place in this forum ^^ So i post here to ask where i can find it =]

playbychris
October 04, 2006, 11:31 AM
if you can't get it here than probably nowhere

bax
October 04, 2006, 11:37 AM
I´m mean that i didin´t found the raw or scanlation of 326 on any place in this forum ^^ So i post here to ask where i can find it =]

Huh??? Seriously, you mean the page where the Translation, and Scans being posted????
If that is it, here -->
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9317.0

Rooks
October 04, 2006, 11:37 AM
Not sure why you havn't been able to find it, all raws and scanlations for each week can be found in the "Downloads & Releases" section of this website (top left corner under "Main Menu" heading).. here's a direct link to this weeks Manga Raws, Scanlations, etc...

As for Asuma... looks like its all but over.. I like the idea of him faking, but its about time someone semi-important bit the big one in this manga.... This would be a nice turn for the 'darker' so to speak.. Sucks it has to be someone cool like Asuma, but this will act as great motivation (finally) for Shikimaru.. Imagine what kind of uber nin he'll be once his master has been jacked? He'll have a personal vendetta against Akatsuki, and I look forward to seeing it =)

carpethead
October 04, 2006, 11:39 AM
I nope Auma is dead I really do it'll throw out any inclinations that Kishimoto doesn't kill his main characters plus I think it''l give Shikamaru the resolve to get even stronger, though I wonder if the Sarutobi clan has limited sight into the future like they can see there own death or the death of one of their clan.

But Im glad kukuzu isnt some powerhouse taijutsu user he seems alot more interesting now.

neer
October 04, 2006, 11:47 AM
Well i shall nice chapter and as always Kishi has us on the edge of our seats for one whole week ....

where is the predictions thread!!! Well i dont think Asuma is dead remember the number of steps and the kind of strategy shika thinks of as against gaara sis ( forgot her name my bad) he never knew she would use bunshin...but still caught her

I believe he has hidan right where he wants (its still far from 10 steps of his strategy only three one moving out of circle then holding and then head cut)

Besides if the four sent were not capable of dealing with akatsuki even for ten min before dying there would be no point in them being select few.....

mod can move the below to predictions

I dont think next week would be anymore battle kishi will keep us on the edge and take it too naruto's training......
and if 1% Its battle then we see why asuma is unhurt most prob the circle below is not drawn one but a shadow ....... :o

One Eyed Sharingan
October 04, 2006, 11:49 AM
Don't think Kakuzu will kill Hidan...
So what will be of Asuma, i guess he'll die >_<
Man, Shikamaru isn't the only who can do some stitching huh, Kakuzu can do even better >_<

razor
October 04, 2006, 12:25 PM
sad...asuma is really dead i think ...95% of it...as for me,this chapter become sad chapter ..

playbychris
October 04, 2006, 12:37 PM
i'm telling you guys kakuzu will kill hidan and naruto will kill kakuzu with his new jutsu

bax
October 04, 2006, 12:55 PM
sad...asuma is really dead i think ...95% of it...as for me,this chapter become sad chapter ..

Why everyone saying that Auma is gonna die. Sure Hidan managed to "kill" himself, but I don't think it's the end of it. I tell, you, the backup is gonna bail Asuma out of this.

And another theory. Why wouldn't Byakugan is great to fight Hidan's jutsu? Jyuuken is able to stop Chakra flow. So, why not stop Hidan's Chakra? Sure his curse must use Chakra to activate (in naruto, everything involves Chakra right?). If not, why just not stop Asuma's Chakra? Since the "curse" is connected to Asuma, it must be somehow working like Genjutsu (controlling the opponents Chakra).

yeste
October 04, 2006, 01:00 PM
Mehhhh, the spoilers weren't true...

But the chapter was good!!! :)

HisshouBuraiKen
October 04, 2006, 01:14 PM
If there was any question of whether or not Deidara got his arm back, Kakuzu answered it.

JusT.NarutO
October 04, 2006, 01:37 PM
Not sure why you havn't been able to find it, all raws and scanlations for each week can be found in the "Downloads & Releases" section of this website (top left corner under "Main Menu" heading).. here's a direct link to this weeks Manga Raws, Scanlations, etc...

As for Asuma... looks like its all but over.. I like the idea of him faking, but its about time someone semi-important bit the big one in this manga.... This would be a nice turn for the 'darker' so to speak.. Sucks it has to be someone cool like Asuma, but this will act as great motivation (finally) for Shikimaru.. Imagine what kind of uber nin he'll be once his master has been jacked? He'll have a personal vendetta against Akatsuki, and I look forward to seeing it =)

Huh??? Seriously, you mean the page where the Translation, and Scans being posted????
If that is it, here -->

Man Thank you both very much ^^ Now i´m gonna search there every chapter i didn´t find
^^

Btw AWESOME chapter.. omg.. please scan the new nowww hahahah

Asuma in a bad situation..
And kakuzu seems to have unique powers.. and very different from what we were expecting for..

Gogo Kishi =D[br]Posted on: October 04, 2006, 02:26:23 PM_________________________________________________

Why everyone saying that Auma is gonna die. Sure Hidan managed to "kill" himself, but I don't think it's the end of it. I tell, you, the backup is gonna bail Asuma out of this.

And another theory. Why wouldn't Byakugan is great to fight Hidan's jutsu? Jyuuken is able to stop Chakra flow. So, why not stop Hidan's Chakra? Sure his curse must use Chakra to activate (in naruto, everything involves Chakra right?). If not, why just not stop Asuma's Chakra? Since the "curse" is connected to Asuma, it must be somehow working like Genjutsu (controlling the opponents Chakra).

Man.. YOU GOT IT

Must be somehow working like Genjutsu (controlling the opponents Chackra)

If i have to bet in some prediction.. i bet in yours ^^ Very nice theory.. has a great chance to be true =D

Byakugan to counter Hidan.. It´s going to be nice if team Gai appear to save the day ^^

Can´t Wait for the next cap >.<
&#91;]´s[br]Posted on: October 04, 2006, 02:32:33 PM_________________________________________________

Well i shall nice chapter and as always Kishi has us on the edge of our seats for one whole week ....

where is the predictions thread!!! Well i dont think Asuma is dead remember the number of steps and the kind of strategy shika thinks of as against gaara sis ( forgot her name my bad) he never knew she would use bunshin...but still caught her

I believe he has hidan right where he wants (its still far from 10 steps of his strategy only three one moving out of circle then holding and then head cut)

Besides if the four sent were not capable of dealing with akatsuki even for ten min before dying there would be no point in them being select few.....

mod can move the below to predictions

I dont think next week would be anymore battle kishi will keep us on the edge and take it too naruto's training......
and if 1% Its battle then we see why asuma is unhurt most prob the circle below is not drawn one but a shadow ....... :o

Fake circle made by shadow OWNZ

I really hope for that.. If it is a fake, and if asuma is faking.. man.. so funny to see hidans face when he discover it =)
But if not..
Someone will need to hurry and save asuma´s life.

But i still think that he is NOT going to die.. Asuma is son of the hokage.. he still have nice jutsus and skills to show to us..

*cmon enma x)*

laughing@you
October 04, 2006, 02:15 PM
Man at some degree i'm disapointed cuz all the ground they won have bein lost and more!!!

Shika is at his limit!!

Asuma is probably dead or his about to pull out the special jutsu everyone expecting him to!!

Me personally I kinda knew kakazu will try to put Hidan back together but I was kinda hoping that at least team asuma would put more of a challange preventing that. Instead they were whooped easily by kakazu and he even had time to stich him back together. (Given he appears to have special powers that enables kakazu to stich fast) (which sounds really lame if you ask me!!)

neer
October 04, 2006, 02:18 PM
Guys have you forgotten shika's favourite line...

first attack is always fake (rem his battle in getting sasuke back arc) ....

Until kishi really want to undermine shika's ability asuma is not going to die..... just not yet........ :amuse

laughing@you
October 04, 2006, 02:21 PM
Guys have you forgotten shika's favourite line...

first attack is always fake (rem his battle in getting sasuke back arc) ....

Until kishi really want to undermine shika's ability asuma is not going to die..... just not yet........ :amuse

So you really think shika faked the sweating and falling, as a distraction!!!!

Dark Zeza
October 04, 2006, 02:24 PM
I think Asuma has potential, he wont die!!! (I guess)

Umm even though Deidara got his arm back, I doubt he can move. He is not zombie like Hidan.

Some medical ninja to the rescue!!! :smile-big

bax
October 04, 2006, 02:27 PM
So you really think shika faked the sweating and falling, as a distraction!!!!

If I may have a say in this....

Sure Shika did expect something though... See here..
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2395/003ws2.jpg

From his speech, sounds like somewhat he did expecting something more than Hidan...
I don't think he has anything left on his mind right now, but he may thought of another move soon...

laughing@you
October 04, 2006, 02:30 PM
If I may have a say in this....

Sure Shika did expect something though... See here..
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2395/003ws2.jpg

From his speech, sounds like somewhat he did expecting something more than Hidan...
I don't think he has anything left on his mind right now, but he may thought of another move soon...

Yeah he might though that he may not die, but by the sound of it to he was expecting Hidan to be impaled or not a factor for the rest of the figth.

He kinda hoping that asuma and the rest of the team would keep him that way

kyubisharingan
October 04, 2006, 02:30 PM

lol me too. im surprised(early chapter)!!!! If he didnt die its because some reinforcements came.
I knew Izumo and Kotetsu r worthless....nah, at least they tried. WHoulda thunk Kakuzu had that kind of abilty eh?

To Be Announced
October 04, 2006, 02:51 PM
It seems like Shikamaru is the only factor in this battle for the good side. =\

I don't think Asuma's dead. On the panel we see Shikamaru get up and run right before the panel where Hidan impales himself. I'm not saying this means that Shikamaru necessarily did something, but it could mean that Shikamaru thought ahead and well, yeah.

So don't count Asuma out just yet, he might be gone, he might not. I say it depends on whether or not Shikamaru did something or if backup arrives, which won't help because it's a curse and not a physical strike.

So yeah, Either Asuma did something (doesn't look that way), Shikamaru did something genius (plausible), or Asuma's dead. (Probably)

erieru
October 04, 2006, 03:09 PM
*cries* uaaaaaaaa Azuma is dead! DEAD! Dead I tell you , uaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor kurenai she will be a single mother :( uaaaaaaaa :( :( :scry :scry :scry :scry

p.s. on the positive side, 3 to 4 moves it's just too short for Shikamaru's intelligence, he may have something up his sleeve, like someone mentioned before, he may have faked Hidan's circle with his kakemane (ask me how :) ) and trick him into killing himself, on the other hand, Azuma and Shika's thoughts tell us otherwise, also this is Akatuski Shika is dealing with, not jut any regular Chuunin or Jounin.

deaaaaddddd!!!

p.s.s. and also, I didn't know exactly what it was :p but I did mentioned in the prediction for this chapter about Kakuzu's hands, remember how he had it black (or dark red) before he busted down the doors in the fire temple :darn

girlsfavtoy
October 04, 2006, 04:01 PM
Unless reinforcement arrives, team asuma is DEAD. I don't see how team asuma can make a comeback. We KNOW kazuku would wtf own team asuma AND hidan BY HIMSELF. Remeber, Kazuku probably wtf pwn hidan but just couldn't kill him.

I have a feelin' Neji will arrive and help out team asuma soon or later.

CupofDice
October 04, 2006, 04:08 PM
Greatest chapter EVER. :smile-big Kishi pulled through and killed another sorta main character. Plus NEW JUTSUS. Not just new jutsus, but first time a Konoha chuunin has done an elemental one (I'm obsessed with jutsus for some reason :oro). Did you see the look on Asuma's face. So damn cool. Kishi nichan san sempai Lord Leige GOD rocks. Don't get me wrong. I feel somewhat sad about Asuma dying to :noworry, but thats the way the Dices roll. :smile-big Plus those two are probably going to die too, leaving Shikaboy alive. Maybe beaten and tortured. Who the hell wants only good things to happen in a manga/book. Hopefully Kishi doesn't wimp out at the last minute. A tortured Shika in the shadows sounds/looks really cool to me. Time for him to leave teams behind and become a lone assassin I say.

Urazz
October 04, 2006, 04:18 PM
I think Asuma is dead for sure. Now i'm not saying he won't have any moves to try anything but I think he's going to die in this fight irregardless due to the severity of his wounds. I don't think Shikamaru is doing a fake shadow circle or anything like that and he did expect that Hidan could still be alive but to me it looks like he never expected him to get his head reattached. The 3rd page showed that to me really. I think he was hoping that they could keep his head from being reattatched or he wouldn't be a factor anymore.

bax
October 04, 2006, 04:33 PM
Don't count on that just yet Urazz... i don't think someone who was actualy in the 12 guardian and has more bounty than the current leader would fall down that easy...

IMO, we saw Hidan has more than the curse, so I assume Asuma has more than Chakra blades. And the ending scene is really suitable for another shocker in the next Chapter...

eyeless
October 04, 2006, 04:49 PM
.. I hope Asuma is dead. And reinforcement will find nearly dead, badly injured Shikamaru and probably Izumo\Kotetsu.

Shirogitsune
October 04, 2006, 04:53 PM
I predicted Kakuzu being some sort of sewn up undead, didn't quite expect the needle and thread but no one can guess perfectly *shrugs*

My prediction for the next chapter is that Hidan realizes the circle he is in is broken. Why? Well, they attemplted to kill him off already and it makes sense for him to underestimate Shikimaru... still.

Overall, I thought the chapter was revealing. Kudos to whoever suggested Kakuzu was a medical nin, seems to make sense.(his hood reminds me of a nurse's lol).

Enough of my babbling

girlsfavtoy
October 04, 2006, 05:06 PM
Looks like kazuku might be made up of different limbs from different people (wishful thinking :P). YOu can see in one shot that kazuku has sitches on one of his arms.

venicia777
October 04, 2006, 05:14 PM
Asuma is going to live.

That is my only hope now. Although this is what i was expecting. THis sort of fighting is what makes an akatsuki encounter thrilling and somewhat realistic. Sasori losing- or allowing himself to be killed- left an unfulfilling atmosphere, deidara with0ut his clay having to escape from kyuubi-naruto and MS enhanced Kakashi- was all good in information on how those two had developed-

but this, this is awesome. Kishimoto hasnt killed off any of our 4 famous senseis yet- i hope he doesnt start with Asuma-lol!!!
But if he does kill off Asuma- then i will like to ask-

What does Kishimoto have against the Sarutobi's- lol?

Urazz
October 04, 2006, 05:21 PM
Don't count on that just yet Urazz... i don't think someone who was actualy in the 12 guardian and has more bounty than the current leader would fall down that easy...

IMO, we saw Hidan has more than the curse, so I assume Asuma has more than Chakra blades. And the ending scene is really suitable for another shocker in the next Chapter...

I never said he was out of the fight but that I think he is going to die due to those wounds. He could still have some strength left to finish up the fight or at least buy Shikamaru time to get away.

Sephy7KillerMech
October 04, 2006, 06:05 PM
Yay, my chance to say i told you so. Kakuzu is a medical ninja, woot!

inteplus
October 04, 2006, 06:36 PM
No, I don't think Asuma will die. Not without a hell of a fight. And this fight is way too short to be called a hell of a fight. He may die, but not right now. It's lame. He hasn't shown any cool move yet, at least to prove that he deserved the jounin rank.

mangadictus
October 04, 2006, 06:46 PM
Asuma will live, I say. He was a Monk before. Monks have these rituals that can affect life force and such. Not sure though. Asuma will surely get thru this one.

Hemostrat
October 04, 2006, 08:42 PM
The ritual is in effect. Hidan got hit with his scythe and then Asuma was hurt, that's why he fell to his knees coughing up blood.

sirhcmick
October 04, 2006, 09:46 PM
i dont really care for him that much i think he will die. and world will get to naruto where he becomes so enraged he gets 5-6 tails dun dun dunnnn!

shat its albert
October 04, 2006, 10:15 PM
ok first of all. to all those people saying shikamaru did something unexpected...dont forget that in the previous chapter both he and izumo realized that shikamaru was at his limit. i think the whole him getting up and running thing is more of a desperation move. that and the yelling out. since when has shikamaru ever yelled out. i think this may be the first time ever shikamaru has failed to think up a strategy.

secondly...i highly highly doubt hidan will die, even if the circle proves to be fake. i mean, in the very beginning he did get stabbed by izumo and kotetsu in his vital spots. and his reaction was *shrug* ouch that hurts. do you really think him stabbing himself out of his circle will kill him? hell...he got his freaking head cut off and he's still alive.

can't wait for next weeks chapter. this is getting good.

ChuckinUpDueces
October 04, 2006, 11:08 PM
What an awesome chapter. Such a quick turn around of events I was actually shocked. Hidan's Jutsu looked to be so easily deciphered yes, but it looks like it's still not easily beaten. Asuma looks as good as dead next chapter unless the author pulls another rabbit out the hat. Great storytelling.

IMO: It's kinda funny actually that tho Shikamaru used everything Hidan did and said to outsmart him last chapter, he missed the most important thing Hidan said to him. "Rip you to shreds, then burn you to ash, then grind you to dust" If they had done this to him when they had the chance, he wouldn't have had a body to mimic Asuma's in the curse circle. Too bad. As well, what kind of Shinobi chops off a head and lets it land at the feet of an opponent? Be deadly not cool! Rookie mistake indeed Asuma, tell Chiriku HI when you see him.

erieru
October 04, 2006, 11:45 PM
What an awesome chapter. Such a quick turn around of events I was actually shocked. Hidan's Jutsu looked to be so easily deciphered yes, but it looks like it's still not easily beaten. Asuma looks as good as dead next chapter unless the author pulls another rabbit out the hat. Great storytelling.

IMO: It's kinda funny actually that tho Shikamaru used everything Hidan did and said to outsmart him last chapter, he missed the most important thing Hidan said to him. "Rip you to shreds, then burn you to ash, then grind you to dust" If they had done this to him when they had the chance, he wouldn't have had a body to mimic Asuma's in the curse circle. Too bad. As well, what kind of Shinobi chops off a head and lets it land at the feet of an opponent? Be deadly not cool! Rookie mistake indeed Asuma, tell Chiriku HI when you see him.

he did not let his head land near Kakuzu, notice that kakuzu moved and retrieved the head, his real mistake was to take his eyes of Kakuzu allowing him to kick him like that, kinda reminded me of Rock Lee

THETRUTH.com
October 04, 2006, 11:50 PM
ok first of all. to all those people saying shikamaru did something unexpected...dont forget that in the previous chapter both he and izumo realized that shikamaru was at his limit. i think the whole him getting up and running thing is more of a desperation move. that and the yelling out. since when has shikamaru ever yelled out. i think this may be the first time ever shikamaru has failed to think up a strategy.

secondly...i highly highly doubt hidan will die, even if the circle proves to be fake. i mean, in the very beginning he did get stabbed by izumo and kotetsu in his vital spots. and his reaction was *shrug* ouch that hurts. do you really think him stabbing himself out of his circle will kill him? hell...he got his freaking head cut off and he's still alive.

can't wait for next weeks chapter. this is getting good.

Not unexpected but expected from Shika since this would be the most unthoughtful attack we have seen him launch. This attack strategy was so shallow that it seems less cunning than Naruto's early efforts.

Let examine his thought process (1)get Hidan out of circle let Asuma attack (2)......wait there is no 2 this doesnt fit with Shikamaru character development or fighting style and to have it happen now when he has more experience than before.

That said Asuma's death would do alot for the storyline like as some have mentioned Shika character development. I think Tsunade-sama was serious before but she still has many skilled shinobi at her disposal. Maybe form a new team like Jiraiya-Gai-Kakashi and Shizune or another skilled medical-nin (maybe herself she is somewhat of a hot-head) to handle these two. Or the top four members in Anbu.

I am still wondering about Zetsu though.

Darrenj
October 05, 2006, 01:43 AM
hidan is making the same mistake twice, page13 leads me to believe that this isnt going to work either

"Let examine his thought process (1)get Hidan out of circle let Asuma attack (2)......wait there is no 2 this doesnt fit with Shikamaru character development or fighting style and to have it happen now when he has more experience than before.

That said Asuma's death would do alot for the storyline like as some have mentioned Shika character development"

shika can also pull him into a shadow/ground
anyway asuma dying wont be a great way to develop shika... what silly thinking, he nearly gave up being a ninja because he thought comrades died, u think someone finally dying is going have a good impact?

THETRUTH.com
October 05, 2006, 02:24 AM
hika can also pull him into a shadow/ground
anyway asuma dying wont be a great way to develop shika... what silly thinking, he nearly gave up being a ninja because he thought comrades died, u think someone finally dying is going have a good impact?

"Silly thinking" you missed my point. Not developing character in terms of good or bad but character development in ways that pertain to plot

How will Shikamaru respond?
Will he hunger for revenge against Akatsuki?
Will this event change his personality or leadership style?
Will he change his fighting style?
How will Chouji&Ino repond to him and him to them?
Will he now train continuously trying to improve?
Will they get a new Jounin leader or will Shikamaru be appointed leader?

that type of character development. If Asuma dies Shikamaru will have to make choices that will impact himself and others. By the way Obito's death no doubt had a lasting effect on Kakashi and IMO for the better. Good things can come from tragic events it all depends on the person.

vguppy
October 05, 2006, 02:26 AM
Did anyone else notice that Hidan has blood coming out from his mouth? (pg 14)

Maybe since he tasted his own blood, he would end up killing himself? Maybe Shikamaru knows this and is playing along?

exkon
October 05, 2006, 11:04 AM
Aw man, "Water Element: Land of Syrup Candy!!" Best Justu ever!!

Ashen
October 05, 2006, 11:21 AM
i love the name of that jutsu, sounds like a level from Kirby's Aventure

RyushiX
October 05, 2006, 11:51 AM
Ive got my money on Sasuke and Orochi popping up out of nowhere, carrying the "backup's" corpses on their back, wondering what was going on, and takes the chance to attempt to kill off 2 of akatsuki >.> <.< >.>; gotta predict the MOST
unexpected stuff =P

Kratos
October 05, 2006, 11:56 AM
man i loved this chapter especially when Asuma asked Hidan why he keeps doing that and Hidan said 'cause it work retard....best part of the whole fight......
Asuma looks pretty dead to me.
Kakuzu is like a zombie with wierd power to me

bax
October 05, 2006, 12:10 PM

Huh... We got courier ninja, why not a candyman ninja?

Ive got my money on Sasuke and Orochi popping up out of nowhere, carrying the "backup's" corpses on their back,

You sure said weird stuff. I don't see Oro popping into this battle. But a long but still possible scene, Oro may take this chance although I dunno what Oro have in store for these two weird ex-colleague of his. Shorten, we got to see perhaps the "deadliest" duo ever...

uchiha_rurik
October 05, 2006, 12:14 PM
This Chpater was great but Im waiting for next Chapter, I really want to know if Assuma is already is a goner, It would give an emotional touch to the series if he dies.

BUt If ASumas dies He needs to do so SAcrficing himself as if was foreshadowed some10 Chapters ago.

laughing@you
October 05, 2006, 12:23 PM
Did this chapter came out early cuz the anime moved to thrusday?

bax
October 05, 2006, 12:25 PM
Did this chapter came out early cuz the anime moved to thrusday?

Not quite. Once in a while we got the RAW early... Depends on the provider (whoever he/she is - but (&#91;]Touch{b] is the great provider here in MH ). If he can get them early (don't ask me how), so get an early RAW day..

Kusachu
October 05, 2006, 12:49 PM

XDDDDDDDDDDD Yeah when i read that i was sure i had to have read wrong. but damn, how adorable was that!? XD I love Izumo and Kotetsu so much i just can't stand it!! *Fangirl squeal*

On that note:

OMG! ASUMA IS SO TOAST! (probably) Honestly I didn't see that one coming at the start of the arc, but it makes a lot of sense now, and really i think it would be a powerful move as far as the plot is concerned. Eventually some of our favorites have to die, otherwise it would detract from the overwhelming power that Akatsuki are supposed to have. (I must note here that the Leader is at the top of all that power. GO LEADER!! XD)

White Rabbit
October 05, 2006, 12:56 PM
Did anyone else notice that Hidan has blood coming out from his mouth? (pg 14)

Maybe since he tasted his own blood, he would end up killing himself? Maybe Shikamaru knows this and is playing along?

Hidans own blood comes out of his mouth most likely because he was seriously wounded and his head was cut off.
Tasting his own blood should be a normal concomitant for him, because his technique consists of stabbing himself in the vital organs.
And furthermore, tasting his own blood would have to have the ability to nullify his immortality... and imo that would be to much of a weak spot for an akatsuki-member.

and btw: I love that huge... um... "weapon"... that Kotetsu tries to use on Kakuzu. 10 style-points to Kishimoto! :smile-big

mangadictus
October 05, 2006, 01:12 PM
Was that a fish? Dunno. Looked like a fish. Fish coupled with Glue. Nice!

nillut
October 05, 2006, 07:41 PM
So Hidan yells "It isn't the same", but what's different this time compared to the other circle? It looks the same and it appears to have the same effect.
And yeah, I also loved theat huge clam-on-a-stick weapon. But it would be so much more stylish to carry it on your back than to summon it with a scroll.

White Rabbit
October 05, 2006, 07:54 PM
So Hidan yells "It isn't the same", but what's different this time compared to the other circle? It looks the same and it appears to have the same effect.

nah, when hidan said "it's not the same", he replies to asumas "i won't fall for the same trick twice", which refered to the scythe coming from behind after he threw another weapon as a diversion.
and hidan just says this most likely because it was his plan to hit himself from the beginning.

xi0
October 05, 2006, 10:03 PM
The tell-tale sign of Asuma's fate is the blood coming from his mouth. It may be possible that he could be hurt from the kick Kakuzu gave him, but it is looking less and less like Asuma's going to come out of this sortie alive.

Now it is possible that Sakura or some other Medical Nin could be nearby as reinforcements, but even then that pike went straight through Hidan's heart. It may be difficult to heal, and even if it is healed he probably wouldn't be able to be a ninja anymore.

Toad Sage
October 05, 2006, 11:42 PM
Is anyone clear how this time is different? Asuma dogded the blow and yet the last scene implied Asuma is going to die. I remember many people predicting Asuma was a goner near the end of the summer... I hope the implication isn't that he snagged Shikamaru this time :(

CaptnIgnit
October 06, 2006, 02:27 AM
Hidans own blood comes out of his mouth most likely because he was seriously wounded and his head was cut off.
Tasting his own blood should be a normal concomitant for him, because his technique consists of stabbing himself in the vital organs.
And furthermore, tasting his own blood would have to have the ability to nullify his immortality... and imo that would be to much of a weak spot for an akatsuki-member.

I agree, this would normally be the case, but I think the scythe has something to do with the ritual and may be the deciding factor in this incident. He got hit with the scythe and then tasted his own blood which may very well switch the target or nullify the jutsu.

I agree with what has been said about Shika. He doesn't think 1 step ahead, he thinks through the whole battle. He may have realized that Asuma would have a low precent of survival, but I'm betting that he figured out a way of beating hidan before he was knocked out of his circle.

btw, hello all! My first post, yay!

Raine_Joybringer
October 06, 2006, 09:20 AM
Welcome, CaptnIgnit ^_^ I hope you have fun here! If you have any troubles, you can come to me, or any of the other helpful staff! :D

Onto discussion; well, I'm not sure if I should be 'oh noes!' or 'lol, pwns' by this chapter.

The 'Oh noes'-

~Kakuzu's freaky (yet secretly awesome) stretchy-arm powers.
~Hidan getting his groove back on.
~ASUMA-SENSEI! >.< He can't die yet! He's still gotta go back and have lots of cute kiddies with Kurenai yet! (Blame my inner fangirl for that outburst...)

The 'lol, pwns'-

~Am I the only one reminded of Monty Python's 'Search for the Holy Grail' where they keep lopping the knight's limbs off ('It's just a flesh wound!') until he's just a head that screams 'Come back here! I'll bite your leg off!'.
~Super-duper-duo chuunin attack!
~Kakuzu's freaky (yet secretly awesome) stretchy-arm powers.

mangadictus
October 06, 2006, 10:30 AM
Asuma just can't die yet. He's not yet shown us anything amazing. Naruto is always about amazing jutsus coming from main characters like Asuma. He doesn't have to die without showing us something that we can remember of him well. It doesn't have to end like this for him. It shouldn't...

laughing@you
October 06, 2006, 10:43 AM
~Am I the only one reminded of Monty Python's 'Search for the Holy Grail' where they keep lopping the knight's limbs off ('It's just a flesh wound!') until he's just a head that screams 'Come back here! I'll bite your leg off!'.

I know you are a moderator and all, and no disrespect!!!!...But.....What the hell are you talking about?

White Rabbit
October 06, 2006, 11:18 AM
You don't know "monty python and the holy grail"?

Shame on you! ;)

http://www.andgor.com/AA%20AndGor%20Images/619_Black_Knight_1.jpg

Brede
October 06, 2006, 11:34 AM
~ASUMA-SENSEI! >.< He can't die yet! He's still gotta go back and have lots of cute kiddies with Kurenai yet! (Blame my inner fangirl for that outburst...)

lol.Maybe Kurenai will show up as 1 of the back-up teams and that would motivate Asuma to live a little longer. :smile-big but so true...Asuma can't just die like that. what a let-down that would be :s

As for kakuzu's jutsu (those 'threads') it reminds me of shika's shadow jutsu. then those octopus hands popped out of nowhere. he's not part puppet is he?! :blink

and hi CaptnIgnit! happy posting! :)

cravenight
October 06, 2006, 12:18 PM
well, given that fact that Kurenai was just sitting in her room when Asuma group were leaving, i wouldn't assume that she was part of this, but who knows.

MasterOdin
October 06, 2006, 02:12 PM
Asuma is not dead! Here's why. Remember when Kakuzu and Hidan fought the two-tails? Hidan had completed his ritual, but I would argue that she was not dead. Recall that the kyuubi would die if Naruto would die. It stands to reason the same would have happened to the two-tails demon. They need to extract the demon from her and so she would need to live. Therefore, I think that Asuma will live through this, but be seriously injured.

Elldar
October 06, 2006, 02:33 PM
no, that thing Hidan did wasn't an attack at all, can't u remember this "It's not the same one, shithead!". Isn't it clear that he ain't going to do the same thing again.
Different jutsu, okay, the attack has something to do with pain, but since the "curse" is lifted shouldn't it be, another attack which has to do with pain or something....?

ffs, I hate the translation on my scanlation though it said water jutsu: sticky syrup candy.
that translator got me thinking of fillers and since I hate fillers I wanted to decapitate the translator(nothing personal though).

sirhcmick
October 06, 2006, 08:43 PM
i think the translator was right ive seen a few slighty different but all saying something about syrup

Raine_Joybringer
October 06, 2006, 10:03 PM
Because I can:

http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/fleshwound.gif

venicia777
October 07, 2006, 04:45 PM
Because I can:

http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/fleshwound.gif

the powers of the mod- eh :fan

ffs, I hate the translation on my scanlation though it said water jutsu: sticky syrup candy.
that translator got me thinking of fillers and since I hate fillers I wanted to decapitate the translator(nothing personal though).

check the translation compilation thread for 326- most translators went with syrup. Although NJT changed his to molasses (ofc as he indicates he "stole" that from a members suggestion in the 326 clarification thread)

koolaideprived
October 09, 2006, 02:57 AM
Anyone else notice that Hidan did NOT go get his old stake, but instead a new one appears in his hand almost magically? Kishi makes this very clear in the last few pages before the full page spread. It shows his empty hand with Asuma on the ground and the stake in the ground next to him, then shows him stake in hand with the old stake still in the ground. Does he carry these things around in 10 packs or is this a hint from Kishi that something's going on?

Sorry if this has already been posted, don't have time to read the last 3 pages.

sirhcmick
October 09, 2006, 08:10 PM
Hmmmm i didnt notice that but you may be on to something maybe one of them is used a kage bunshin or something and hidan didnt realize or he buys them in bulk at the stake store lol

Sephy7KillerMech
October 10, 2006, 01:10 AM
Last year Kakuzu bought Hidan 100 stakes for christmas. At first it seemed like a thoughtful gift but then Kakuzu accidently added, "There, Now you can use a new stake when you drop one! now maybe the ritual won't take as long without you running around looking for the one you lost!". Kakuzu didn't recieve a present that year :noworry

Narasu
October 10, 2006, 02:49 AM
Anyone else notice that Hidan did NOT go get his old stake, but instead a new one appears in his hand almost magically? Kishi makes this very clear in the last few pages before the full page spread. It shows his empty hand with Asuma on the ground and the stake in the ground next to him, then shows him stake in hand with the old stake still in the ground. Does he carry these things around in 10 packs or is this a hint from Kishi that something's going on?

Sorry if this has already been posted, don't have time to read the last 3 pages.

hmm it's possible. Now that I'm looking at those pages again I'm wondering if kishi did it on accident or if it had a purpose.

Tha_bounce
October 10, 2006, 03:38 AM
Anyone else notice that Hidan did NOT go get his old stake, but instead a new one appears in his hand almost magically? Kishi makes this very clear in the last few pages before the full page spread.

Hmmmm i didnt notice that but you may be on to something maybe one of them is used a kage bunshin or something and hidan didnt realize or he buys them in bulk at the stake store lol

hmm it's possible. Now that I'm looking at those pages again I'm wondering if kishi did it on accident or if it had a purpose.

Read this...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/1copy.jpg
-----i used Japflap's scan for this one pic.....best regards to them----
If you look at it carefully at that stake, there are 2 joints [i circled them in red] (is that what you call it in english), the first is near the center (near his palm), an the second is on halfway to the sharp end.
I checked the raw...and yup the joints are there
furthermore there are "special effects" (i pointed them with blue arrow), indicating that the joints were snapped.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/2.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/3.jpg
and if you pay engh attention, there are always sound effect (like "snap") heard everytime hidan take his stake out....
so my guess is that that stake is retractable (kinda mechanic pen or some butterfly knife huh). Hidan retract the stake when he put them in his coat

dude u gotta look closer before you blabber to much like that and discredit the innocent author >_<....
and poor batman, he was dragged into this too ;)

bax
October 10, 2006, 03:41 AM
Nice one Tha_bounce...

You actually have time to look into these minor details? (Like the line on his stick)...

Narasu
October 10, 2006, 03:54 AM
Read this...
-----i used Japflap's scan for this one pic.....best regards to them----
If you look at it carefully at that stake, there are 2 joints [i circled them in red] (is that what you call it in english), the first is near the center (near his palm), an the second is on halfway to the sharp end.
I checked the raw...and yup the joints are there
furthermore there are "special effects" (i pointed them with blue arrow), indicating that the joints were snapped.

Very good find, I had already noticed it but I only noticed the first line the first time I read it ^_^

Tha_bounce
October 10, 2006, 03:55 AM
Nice one Tha_bounce...

You actually have time to look into these minor details? (Like the line on his stick)...

Ha. Thanks but you'd have to credit One Eyed Sharingan for the attention to detail where Hidan's stick is concerned.

All I can take credit for is reading most if not all posts in a thread and thus pick up on little things like this and proceed to spread the word.

And it seems you missed this minor detail (Quote from: One Eyed Sharingan on October 10, 2006, 12:09:25 AM) :p

koolaideprived
October 10, 2006, 04:52 AM
Hmm, bummer, as you can tell I don't want Asuma dead. :)

sirhcmick
October 10, 2006, 05:04 AM
i just dont want any of the groups to die that would be depressing ; ;

Elldar
October 10, 2006, 10:09 AM
check the translation compilation thread for 326- most translators went with syrup. Although NJT changed his to molasses (ofc as he indicates he "stole" that from a members suggestion in the 326 clarification thread)

I meant the word candy since it is not normal to spit out syrup candy. and since candy feel filler like and since i hate filler, I hate the translation.

bloodrage
October 10, 2006, 07:05 PM
yea candy does sound like filler

Raine_Joybringer
October 11, 2006, 12:29 AM
The Australian word usage for 'candy' is 'lolly'...

^ *The more you know* ^

Personally, I think it would have been funnier if it had been called 'Sweet Syrup'.

bax
October 11, 2006, 05:14 AM
The Australian word usage for 'candy' is 'lolly'...

Lol....
Water Element: Field of the Syrup Lolly.... :rofl

bloodrage
October 11, 2006, 09:49 AM
Lol....

lol

Raine_Joybringer
October 11, 2006, 10:20 AM
>.< I was asking for that, wasn't I?

Hilarious nonetheless though :D

Ayah
October 11, 2006, 10:52 AM
Lol....

Shouldn't it be Field of Lolly Syrup? :lmao

deathshadow25
October 11, 2006, 12:08 PM
I love filler it's like naruto for the soul it jus tfills that empty part of me (so cold)

If i didn't have filler I would walking around all aimlessly and find myself in some trouble with this manga crew down the block.
They would totally cosplay as Naruto V. 2.0 and just kick my ass and I' won't have time to summon my grunty to take me away