PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 246 Discussion [Bleach]

gans88
September 28, 2006, 05:03 PM
Yummies on the tummies in here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9128.0)!
------------------------------------------------

WOW, pretty nice chapter. If there was any doubts about Aizens strength befores, this chapter will get rid of all the people who think that he's only strong because of his shikai. But wow, he disabled grimmjow just by pure spirit pressure. Yamamoto himself could only stop a vice captain while Aizen stopped a ranked 6 espada who is on par with ichigo. This doesn't mean I think yamamotos weak but I doubt he's on par with Aizen anymore.

So what are ur guys predictions on the next chapter?? I think ichigo will obviously save the kid and the kid will explain how he got to HM. And after the kids explanation it might be the end of the chapter or they might give a tid bit about SS or urahara and fathers.

But wow, this was a pretty awesome chapter. Seeing more of the arrancar is awesome and having Aizen do stuff is so cool. He seems like the mirror image of urahara. They both calm and collected and I haven't seen either get angry yet.

EvolutionIX
September 28, 2006, 08:39 PM
I have downloaded a MQ version of chapter 245 and everything is blurry.
Ishida said there was a human but i dont spot anyone and all that came out of the ground i thought were all hollows.
Can someone explain this please?
Thanks.

Urazz
September 29, 2006, 06:13 AM
Well, the person is pretty shrouded so we can't really tell who it is at the moment. Who knows maybe it is one of the vaizards that went ahead as a scout or something. :shrug:

Anyways, it's pretty straight forward prediction. They'll destroy those hollows and rescue that person.

mangadictus
September 29, 2006, 07:22 AM
Prediction? I'd say the shrouded human will be the turning point of a twisted plot. Maybe that human will be a newly introduced character. Could be someone who we already know... *cough* Isshin *cough*

ndi_k88
September 29, 2006, 11:26 AM
i doubt it will be isshin,it's still too fast for us to know who that guy might be,i think it's just a lost soul there,and he will be an informant to us what HM is..and i interested with ishida explanation about the concentrated spirit in the HM,i can't wait next big fight for ichigo,i wonder what he will become on the hollow form

bax
September 29, 2006, 01:20 PM
I'd say the shrouded human will be the turning point of a twisted plot.

I'll say it's a stupid reinforcement guy. Probably Hanatarou... --> pretty far-fetched

i doubt it will be isshin

I don't think Isshin wants to run away from low class Hollows like that. Even Hollows know when to feel scared. Isshin might have just slashed the Hollows away.

erieru
September 29, 2006, 02:23 PM
Agree with Baxteristic, this person is very unlikely to be a powerful oponent, it may be a very good source of information, but it's way to early to have battle reinforcements yet.
I forsee that they will battle each espada by himself in their respective quarters, and then the reinforcements will show up once they are tired and about to get killed.

Another_Sky
September 29, 2006, 06:04 PM
Well let's see Ichigo faced Byakyua and Zaraki. 2 Captains in the whole entire arc. Ishida faced about 1 captain. Chad faced about 1 captain. That's only 4/13 captains that they actually faced. So I'm thinking 4/10 Espanda will be fought. Then they'll manage to save Orihime. You know how Hollows were actually once human maybe that might have got to do something with the plot.

I bet the human would be Deigo or the other kid or Tatsuki that would be a twist.

Fortisdiablos
September 30, 2006, 11:55 AM
So...about Ishida's little explanation. Would that mean Ichigo's hollow form would be stronger/last longer?

bax
September 30, 2006, 12:27 PM
In any case, I think Sado is somehow affected by what Ishida and Ichigo arguing about. After all his powers are more to Hollow's.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9691/16ch1.jpg

We'll see his reaction soon.

DesiSkull
October 01, 2006, 04:18 AM
lets not forgot Aizen is planning to attack the earth. so for all we know by the time them 3 reaches the main place. Aizen will be ready to leave and like grimmjaw and couple others stay behind to fight ichigo , ishda, and chado while having Orihime saved already or Aizen takes her with him to earth in full on attack. ah just guessin its still several chapters far away.

erieru
October 01, 2006, 08:47 PM
I still think that there is a large change for Orihime to bust out of there with her powers, and join the fight, when the time comes. maybe when one of this 3 (maybe 4 guys) is about to be killed we'll see a shield come out of nowhere.... ahhh, I hope so.

Dark Zeza
October 02, 2006, 01:39 AM
I don't think the person is Isshin because he is very powerful to cut down Huge hollow with one slash. Whoever this person might be, will be the key of the story in Hueco Mundo. Maybe this person is someone we already knew. :noworry

ateatoi
October 02, 2006, 03:48 AM
hi everyone (i'm new)

my prediction.... this new guy will be save by ichigo and co!!
and he will show them a little underground town... with human...
bad human... it's hueco mundo!!! :amuse
this people fear hollows...

infyquest
October 02, 2006, 02:04 PM
Well I think the hollows are cannibalistic.
They eat/kill other weak hollows to become stronger and stronger by absorbing their spiritual energy.
Or they might try to covert the human to hollow (check the first manga chapter where Orihime's bro was turned to a hollow).
They save the little boy, he will be their guide as hanatarou acts in the Rukia retrival arc.

Ian
October 02, 2006, 02:14 PM
I wanna see Aizen fight, I mean so far, he is portrayed as a "god", with unfathomable reiatsu, which I think is a bit far fetched, i'm sure he's strong but, seriously.

erieru
October 02, 2006, 03:16 PM
I wanna see Aizen fight, I mean so far, he is portrayed as a "god", with unfathomable reiatsu, which I think is a bit far fetched, i'm sure he's strong but, seriously.

I still think that Yamamoto is going own Aizen when the time comes. Think about why did he run away when facing all those captains that showed up at the last scene of the SS arc?? He knows better than that, and I think that he believes he's strong enough to take on those guys right now but I'm sure we'll see otherwise. Prediction I also think is very possible for that person that they will obviusly save to be their guide in this world, he will show them a shortcut and how to avoid being exposed, also, Chad's power will also increase like Ichigo's in this wolrd.

Ian
October 02, 2006, 03:17 PM
Ichimaru Gin seems pretty quiet through this whole arc.

Logikl
October 02, 2006, 04:45 PM
I'm having a feeling that the kid is either:

1) a trap
2) a member from Soul Society that has been stranded in/banned to HM
3) a human that has somehow survived in HM (maybe reverted himself from hollow form?? yeah its a far reach... )
4) someone that got REALLY bad directions

yeah lots of options, but it could be anything at this point... cant wait for the next chapter.

bax
October 02, 2006, 05:03 PM
1) a trap
2) a member from Soul Society that has been stranded in/banned to HM
3) a human that has somehow survived in HM (maybe reverted himself from hollow form?? yeah its a far reach... )
4) someone that got REALLY bad directions

Why not an outcast of the Hollows. If the Vaizards (Shinji group) seperate themselves from SS and become an independent group, why not there's a similar group consists of Hollows who has gained the power of Arrancar and detached themselves from HM?

erieru
October 02, 2006, 07:14 PM
did anyone also notice a hint about the scale in power in the HM version of the 13 divisions? it looks like Ulquiorra is after all the most powerful espada, then the blind ex-shinigami ( I don't like him so I don't mind to remember his name), then Ichimaru Gin, then Aizen. that's what I think from the layouts of characters in this past chapter.
p.s. I'm dying to see Gin fight in a real nasty all out battle with a powerful opponent.

poopoomaru
October 02, 2006, 11:20 PM
You know what would be mutha fudging hilarious is if Aizen after all whoops everyones a** and then gets to heaven , and he walks up and he sees God and he is like " I have come for the throne " and God is like " yeaaa . . . f*ck that " and the gates of hell just like appear out of nowhere and he gets stabbed and dragged off into hell by that thing inside the gate.

I think I mentioned that before in another thread Aizen seems to have his dreams of grandiuer in full effect as he has made his own Gotei 13 of Arrancar and the traitor Shinigami. And is now after becoming God.

Debu
October 03, 2006, 09:22 AM
After Ishida explains why he'll be stronger in HM, notice Chad's reaction:

HE LOOKS AT HIS LEFT FIST!

Prediction: before leaving HM, Chad will get a powerup - definitely both arms, but more perhaps?

Short term predictions: they'll save the person easily, then there will be a comedic exchange about how they're both freaked out to find one another. The companion will reveal that he/she senses something hollow-ific about Chad and Ichigo, but that will be the extent of what we learn.

Longer term predictions...

As for this new companion they found (any time someone is saved they help in return, right?), unless he/she (I'm guessing she) helps them get stronger, then there is just no chance of a rescue by defeating all the bad guys.

The new companion probably knows a lot about hollows and their powers, so hopefully this will be the key to upping Chad's and Ichigo's power (ideally by getting Ichigo back in touch with old man Zangetsu somehow). Perhaps, much longer term, Chad and Orihime will return to HM to be trained by this person.. eh, it's way too early to start guessing so far ahead.

My other prediction: Orihime, when she sees her friends on the verge of death, will realize "They won't be safe if I just give up.. so I'll stop giving up." Then she'll recall Hatch's words ("It's not how things should be, it's how you want things to be"), and will get a powerup of her own.

infyquest
October 03, 2006, 12:00 PM
Debu, I like your predictions.
yours might be close

Uchiha-Itachi
October 04, 2006, 12:36 AM
hmm...... i agree that debu prediction is much more closer, anyway i know i shouldn't talk about this here but i have doubts that is Ulquiorra the strongest espada or the cucumber face guy ? :oh

Coz i think that the new born kid (Wanderweiss Maljera) is even much more stronger than all espadas, just like the different between arrancar and espada, it is 1 more level stronger than espada perhaps. So after Ulquirra should be the new born kid only turn the blind-exshinagami ( maybe the new born kid is stronger than the blind-ex shinigami too) :tem

The Touch
October 04, 2006, 07:01 AM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9306.msg180951#msg180951

Enjoy the early raw.

bax
October 04, 2006, 07:04 AM
Enjoy the early raw.

Thanx.... Really early so to say...

Ahah... My prediction is correct YAY!!!
A shocking one too.. No spoilers but you have the RAW... Well, better this way... :grin

And to see Renji and Rukia is so good.... So much for the Hanatarou backup :darn

Urazz
October 04, 2006, 07:20 AM
Thanx.... Really early so to say...

Ahah... My prediction is correct YAY!!!

And to see Renji and Rukia is so good.... So much for the Hanatarou backup :darn

Yeah, looks like they are going to be in trouble again with SS. I think those two like getting in trouble. lol

Anyways, things do look to be a bit more hopeful now in my opinion as it looks like quite a big rescue party is being formed.

And that little kid arrancar/hollow looks pretty cute. Looks like a boy version of yachiru.

jz9833
October 04, 2006, 08:40 AM
KT sends Rukia and Renji, but still no one with decent healing powers.... Unless that is going to become Rukia's job again.

bax
October 04, 2006, 08:51 AM
And that little kid arrancar/hollow looks pretty cute. Looks like a boy version of yachiru.

This seems to be interesting... I wonder what Yachiru's expression when she see him..

Logikl
October 04, 2006, 09:52 AM
Why not an outcast of the Hollows. If the Vaizards (Shinji group) seperate themselves from SS and become an independent group, why not there's a similar group consists of Hollows who has gained the power of Arrancar and detached themselves from HM?

Yeah thats a good point... Theres lots of factions they could probably introduce but then I think that if they start introducing new groups without explaining at least some of the histories of all the other characters they havent touched (like the Vaizards, Isshin, Ryuken, Urahara.. they've explained a little about him, even most of the Gotei 13) it would get to outta control... If they were introducing other characters at this point (beyond the Arrancar we are about to be introduced to), I think there would be too much going on...

On the flip side of that, it opens up a whole new door for new stories and making the Bleach universe that much bigger and better ;)

venicia777
October 04, 2006, 10:07 AM
well, Rukia and Renji came. It looks like Kubo is about satisfy fans impatience (and some resultant dislike) of not knowing much about rUkia's strength.

Now, i wonder, did they disobey orders or did the Kuchiki family pull strings to let that pair into HM to help ichigo's team.

bax
October 04, 2006, 10:12 AM
Now, i wonder, did they disobey orders or did the Kuchiki family pull strings to let that pair into HM to help ichigo's team.

I bet they ignore SS's orders...
But the one who sent them is none other than Byakuya himself... How would you explain that his sister-in-law and his lieutenant get to rush into HM?

cravenight
October 04, 2006, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't think byakuya would send them, since he would let her get promoted for her safety so why would he let her do this, even with renji along.

bax
October 04, 2006, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't think byakuya would send them, since he would let her get promoted for her safety so why would he let her do this, even with renji along.

I just see as a good insertion of Byakuya into this arc. We haven't seen him in this arc yet. And after the battle with Ichigo, Ichigo told this to him :

http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/9500/mangarainbleachch16710jo9.png

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9973/mangarainbleachch16711hr7.png

Why not make Byakuya a little bit rebellious?

cravenight
October 04, 2006, 12:08 PM
Since most of SS thinks that this is a suicide mission, its unlikely, even if he has a change of heart, he can't believe that she would come back, against what they will face, but then who really knows what happen, there always is a lot of possiblity.

infyquest
October 04, 2006, 12:10 PM
I have got a doubt.
In you spoilers, I have noted It showed a picture of someone 'Same as that Liberal man'.
Byakuya is refering whom and comparing the Ichigo to that person.
Who is he. (Is it Urahara or His Father)

Shambler
October 04, 2006, 12:16 PM
This is the way I like my Bleach - a bit of light humour rather than just endless power-up fights. The arrancar kid is cute too. :)

Btw, is it me or is Rukia's shikai like, really REALLY powerful?

bax
October 04, 2006, 12:20 PM
In you spoilers, I have noted It showed a picture of someone 'Same as that Liberal man'.
Byakuya is refering whom and comparing the Ichigo to that person.
Who is he. (Is it Urahara or His Father)

:offtopic From the looks of it, that would be Kaien, Rukia's friend before the start of Bleach, I think Rukia has a crush on him too :darn Ichigo looks exacly like him except that orange hair... He's dead now

infyquest
October 04, 2006, 12:29 PM
I just saw translations for 246, now downloading raw for it.
It seems Ichigo has got some company and help (may be Rukia coming to Los Noches)

Logikl
October 04, 2006, 01:17 PM

:offtopic it sure seems that way...

Urazz
October 04, 2006, 04:33 PM

Yeah, it seems fairly powerful. It was able to take out an arrancar when it was first introduced and was able to slow Grimmjow down a bit later on. Of course she probably didn't even break a sweat on that sand guardian with such a strong attack in which it is weak against that element.

lexx
October 04, 2006, 04:49 PM
Observation:
Neither Rukia nor Renji are foolish enough to enter Hueco Mundo alone. They must've known about Ichigo's movements through either Soul Society's monitoring system or personal communications with Urahara. I also doubt either of them has the ability to open up that black vagina oops I mean "Garganta". Methinks either Urahara or someone in Soul Society slipped them the keys to the door, so to speak.

Second observation:
Changing hollows to arrankar doesn't just let shinigami powers develop. It must also open the door to human emotions. Those kids weren't being depicted as heartless, yet intelligent, human monstrocities. They were shown to be kids, playing tag.

Prediction:
There's going to be more imagery showing hollows and shinigami to really just be two sides of the same coin. The conflict isn't "good vs evil" anymore. Even arrankar have innocent souls amongst their population it would seem. I predict (more) shinigami defections (12th Captain Mayuri seems the obvious pick) and an arrankar defection or two.

Urazz
October 04, 2006, 05:18 PM
Observation:
Neither Rukia nor Renji are foolish enough to enter Hueco Mundo alone. They must've known about Ichigo's movements through either Soul Society's monitoring system or personal communications with Urahara. I also doubt either of them has the ability to open up that black vagina oops I mean "Garganta". Methinks either Urahara or someone in Soul Society slipped them the keys to the door, so to speak.

Second observation:
Changing hollows to arrankar doesn't just let shinigami powers develop. It must also open the door to human emotions. Those kids weren't being depicted as heartless, yet intelligent, human monstrocities. They were shown to be kids, playing tag.

Prediction:
There's going to be more imagery showing hollows and shinigami to really just be two sides of the same coin. The conflict isn't "good vs evil" anymore. Even arrankar have innocent souls amongst their population it would seem. I predict (more) shinigami defections (12th Captain Mayuri seems the obvious pick) and an arrankar defection or two.

I never get tired of someone missaying Garganta as Black Vagina even if it is on purpose. lol

I agree, Kubotite is pretty much showing us that not all arrancar are evil and it does look like they do gain back the things that make them more human.

Anyways, I like your prediction as I really would like Mayuri to defect. Hell, he could've been the spy that revealed that Orohime was moving to the living world when Ulquiorra captured her.

mangadictus
October 04, 2006, 06:43 PM
Well I got 2 thoughts about this:

1. Renji and Rukia were sent to HM to boost the Ichigo force that would distract Aizen for a moment and buy some time for SS to summon all reinforcements they can acquire before the great battle.

2. I think HM is the same as SS, just different views/beliefs. Kinda like Heaven and Hell in Constatine. They have their own Bibles.

nohm
October 04, 2006, 07:46 PM

:offtopic Yea, what's with them ice and water techniques? Are arrancars susceptible to water/ice-based moves? Is that how Aizen is controlling them?

..just random, unresearched, and totally off-topic blabbering on my part. Excuse me. :sweatdrop

Sharma
October 04, 2006, 10:26 PM
Oh. My. God.

This arc is twisting all over the place with kinks here and there.

Wow.

Dark Zeza
October 05, 2006, 01:44 AM
Well...I didn't think they will be all family at all (and pets?). The plot sure twisted. :darn

3of4
October 05, 2006, 07:58 AM
I think about the fact that Ichigo said that he is substitute Shinigami...NOT a Vaizard. This would show that, in Heart, he is still a Shinigami and not, as many people say, a Vaizard. He only has his Hollow Powers Addditionally and doesn't totally definate himself over them.

Sry for spelling, grammar, etc i'm german and i'm to tired for writing correct in english ;)

PS: Nice Entry for Renji and Rukia ^^

mangadictus
October 05, 2006, 01:11 PM
Plot really got twisted there. Hope we get to see Rukia do some Bankai for us. *daydreaming*

Dark Zeza
October 05, 2006, 03:47 PM
When I thought about Ichigo, Ishida and Chad, only 3 of them fighting their way in Hueco Mundo was a little too much (10 Espada, Aisen, Tousen, and Gin). Compare to Soul Society, they have 5, including Yoruichi and Orihime.

With Renji and Rukia, they add up to be 5. They will fight more equally now, since they will have to defeat all of the espada. :darn

One Bad Mo Fo
October 05, 2006, 03:49 PM
No one's talking about Nell? Nell is awesome! I foresee that we'll learn alot more about the hollow side of things from Nell, i.e. Icigo's hollow control and what the stripes/marks on mask signify. The littlest Arancar, such a great character. Oh and I guess some other people from SS showed up or something.

bax
October 05, 2006, 03:51 PM
No one's talking about Nell? Nell is awesome! I foresee that we'll learn alot more about the hollow side of things from Nell, i.e. Icigo's hollow control and what the stripes/marks on mask signify.

Uhuh... Exactly what I'm thinking.. Who's better to teach Ichigo about Hollows if not Hollows themselves...

infyquest
October 05, 2006, 04:38 PM
What about the Tatsuki, Mizuiro and Keigo.
They too see spirits, and Urahara greets them.
Any special training for them.
will they come to Los Noches ????
a lotta questions.

mangadictus
October 05, 2006, 06:20 PM
What about the Tatsuki, Mizuiro and Keigo.
They too see spirits, and Urahara greets them.
Any special training for them.
will they come to Los Noches ????
a lotta questions.

I see them as reinforcements. I'm sure those 3 will come to the rescue when needed.

DesiSkull
October 05, 2006, 09:13 PM
No one's talking about Nell? Nell is awesome! I foresee that we'll learn alot more about the hollow side of things from Nell, i.e. Icigo's hollow control and what the stripes/marks on mask signify. The littlest Arancar, such a great character. Oh and I guess some other people from SS showed up or something.
oi i cant recall nell. refresh my memory guys.

poopoomaru
October 06, 2006, 12:07 AM
:offtopic Yea, what's with them ice and water techniques? Are arrancars susceptible to water/ice-based moves? Is that how Aizen is controlling them?

..just random, unresearched, and totally off-topic blabbering on my part. Excuse me. :sweatdrop

Rukia's techniques seem powerful because of the nature of how they work , it is a freezing technique so if it works then essentially that is it , the opponent is trapped and you have won , and secondly the sheer speed of her attacks , Renji commented that she was very fast in combat , which would mean that he speed is at the same level as or just a bit above their own (vice-captain level through 3rd seat level speed). The weakness in her powers is just that they arent that strong , when fighting against a powerful opponent , Rukia might easily be able to land one of her freezing attacks on them , that wont stop the strong opponent from simply breaking free easily ( as Grimmjaw did , he wasnt fast enough to overcome the surprise but easily managed to break free from the ice. Rukia's powers do have alot of potential in them , as someone who is probably maybe 5th or 6th seat power right now , when she reaches Vice-captain level overall power , her attacks willbe deadly even to the lower level of Espada.

bax
October 06, 2006, 01:04 AM
oi i cant recall nell. refresh my memory guys.

Did you read the latest chapter. He's Nell To. The litle boy Arrancar who's playing the endless chase game.

DesiSkull
October 06, 2006, 02:09 AM
oh i didnt read the last chapter and for some reason i thought i did LOL..

cravenight
October 06, 2006, 12:10 PM
I wonder if nell is going to be the hanatarou of this arc, some who is weak, and shouldn't help them but does anyway. he seems like the type.

Substance
October 06, 2006, 07:38 PM
I have to go with cravenight...on this one.
Nell = Hanatarou of Huenco Muedo

Lohnt
October 07, 2006, 12:57 AM
This was the best chapter in a while.. I am so very glad to see Renji and Rukia finally back.
To be honest I was really losing hope that this arc may not pick up, but with the re-appearance of Rukia I finally have something NEW to look foward to.. namely her kicking some major Espada butt.

And hopefully Renji can show off some new moves with his Bankai, but damn that boy sure doesn't take care of his vice-captain duties does he? I mean what is this the 50th time he isn't acting as vice captain but doing something he shouldn't be instead? Not that mr perfect Byakuya needs the help, but still, you know what I mean.

Ok, so now with some Shinigami here, the only group that I personally need to see showing up is the Vizards and we can get this party started.

manu
October 07, 2006, 04:26 PM
No, unfortunately I don't see this as vizard worthy. Aizen himself said he wasn't that interested. I'm guessing either he really doesn't care for Orihime or he as another agenda. The fight that I see vizards entering is when all the captains defend SS from the invading Espada.

venicia777
October 07, 2006, 04:59 PM
No, unfortunately I don't see this as vizard worthy.

yeah!! with Rukia and Renji coming- my hope of seeing vizards is over. and i agree- i dont think Aizen is too much concerned about this invasion at all- unless the group shows him something that can actually razzle his confidence.

Nell = Hanatarou of Huenco Muedo

that is such a nice comparison. He could easily help them in a lot of ways- i just hope he is no healer, that will bring back too many similar/familiar memories.

anways, as i already said- Kubo is making sure he satisfies fans interest in Rukia here. we will finally get to see what she can actually do.

Lohnt
October 07, 2006, 05:34 PM
Well considering she was meant to be a main character, I think it's about damn time we see what she can do X.x

poopoomaru
October 08, 2006, 12:20 AM
lol yea I think just ripping her from doing anything for like half of the manga has sorta tooken her away from the character development alot of the other characters got , especially with regards to her fighting ability , considering that throughout the manga she is either losing her power or sucked dry of all her powers

bax
October 08, 2006, 04:07 AM
Well considering she was meant to be a main character, I think it's about damn time we see what she can do X.x

Yes. I can see that her skills will evolve dramatically. And now that her terms with her brother-in-law has settled, perhaps he took time to train Rukia. Anyway, I wanna to have a peek at what this "most beautiful Zanpakutou" has to offer...

Lohnt
October 08, 2006, 12:28 PM
I want to meet her katanas spirit. I mean if we met Renjis, and Ichigos it would only be fitting we also get to meet Rukias.

manu
October 08, 2006, 12:40 PM
The spirit seems to come to those desperate for power. Rukia doesn't seem like the one to depend only on her sword. As far as i can tell Renji and Ichigo both only use there swords. The spirit I'm looking forward to is Zarosaki's (sp?) because he's the most desperate to gain power after losing to Ichigo. Ok that was offtopic but i think only the meatheads get to see their sword spirit.

poopoomaru
October 08, 2006, 01:24 PM
Actually they said all Zanpakuto has spirits , and that projecting them into real life , and training with them is the key to gaining bankai. So spirits are universal. Kenpachi's spirit is something I think we should see soon , but that brings it own question of what is it going to be like? I mean Kenpachi's whole fighting stlye and power is his sword fighting skills and huge reiatsu so really it would only be useful if it continued down those lines.

Substance
October 08, 2006, 01:44 PM
damn but kenpachi gaining a bankai cmon... lil overkill isnt it?

poopoomaru
October 08, 2006, 02:33 PM
well I mean considering he is Captain level without even a unique shikai , him gaining bankai would put him up into the higher levels of captain level , up with Ukitake and Shunsui

Slashout
October 08, 2006, 08:33 PM
Erm... Doesn't this arc remind you of something?
I mean... A girl taken as an hostage... Locked on some kind of unknow place, against her will but not totaly since she went to protect her friends.
Ichigo and his friend going to free her.
First step in a new world, gate opened by Uruhara, entrance watched by some gates keepers.
Making friends with some enemies that will help them to wander around...

Wich arc am I talking about? The one on Soul Society? Or the one on Hueco mundo?
Well they are so much alike that even I don't know wich one I am talking about.

If was first Rukia now it is Orihime, the mangaka run out of girl who are main character, let's hope that the mangaka won't use that script for the next arc, because some guy getting kidnapped, and every one going to save him, that would be kind of gay. Well maybe if his sisters were kidnaped that script would still work... he has two sister, so we can hope for two more arc.

Sorry for that but I just had to say that I was kind of let down by the script...

But the last chapter was still nice, let's hope for a good development ^^.
(sorry for my english too ^^).

ps: Doens't Nell looks like the strange Arancar that was chasing after the butterfly during the fight of Urahara? (forgot his name).

manu
October 09, 2006, 02:16 AM
The difference is in the attitudes i guess. Soul Society felt more dangerous but HM is more relaxed on both sides. At first I thought that it would be a short arc because the captains wouldn't fight, same with the vizards i think. If its only going to be Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, Rukia and Renji fighting.... wait thats a lot of people. So anyways I'm guessing this arc serves as a powerup for Ichigo, a powerup for Rukia and Ishida, and hopefully information on Chad and Orohime's powers. Ever since they got them they always get referred as being Hollow-like. Well so what, unless having hollow-like powers is banned i don't see why it always gets brought up. I mean did you guys see how Chad got when Ichigo said anyone who has powers like a Hollow is no better then a Hollow. If Chad just accepts his freakish arm i think he'll move out of the shadows finally and take his place as the man who fights for Ichigo.

Lohnt
October 09, 2006, 10:49 AM
Erm... Doesn't this arc remind you of something?
Wich arc am I talking about? The one on Soul Society? Or the one on Hueco mundo?
Well they are so much alike that even I don't know wich one I am talking about.
If was first Rukia now it is Orihime, the mangaka run out of girl who are main character, let's hope that the mangaka won't use that script for the next arc, because some guy getting kidnapped, and every one going to save him, that would be kind of gay. Well maybe if his sisters were kidnaped that script would still work... he has two sister, so we can hope for two more arc.
Sorry for that but I just had to say that I was kind of let down by the script...
But the last chapter was still nice, let's hope for a good development ^^.
(sorry for my english too ^^).

You didn't read ch 246 did you? I felt the same way up until this chapter, but Renji and Rukia change everything. For one,
-Rukia was a damsel in distress because she could no longer use her powers, Inoue is no damsel in distress, if anything right now she's the Espada's second most important asset after Aizen. Renji has already reached Bankai.. the only thing left for him to do is to... rebel and use a hollow.. or something that SS would certainly not allow.
-We haven't seen Rukia use her powers, and she's meant to be the second main character, which is like starting all over again (hopefully not focusing on Ichigo so much, and giving her a long fight).
-And again, Inoue isn't just another damsel in distress.. theres always a chance Aizen somehow uses her power for evil and then we get a friggin awesome mini boss at the end of the arc (at this point unlikely).
-Arrancar are purely evil, there is no shade of gray they eat souls, so to get some of them to turn good means that SS will no longer want to allign with people that are friends with them.

As for Ishida and Chad.. unfortunately I am very sad that they don't seem to be filling a role any different from SS.

Slashout
October 09, 2006, 12:06 PM
Yep I read it ^^. But that doesn't change what I meant :).
I didn't say that that it was exactly the same thing happening with just a switch of character at some place. I just said that the two script were awefully similar. But thank god there are some new things happening lol.

----------

But still even if Inoue has not lost her power or something I still feel she is a damsel in distress. She can't defend herself (well at least from what we saw, her attack power is kind of crappy ^^). She has an amazing power, but since she went with Aizen, she though that her power was not enough to protect her friends. Still I am curious about what she meant by "...until the battle plan is ready..."

Narasu
October 09, 2006, 01:46 PM
Yep I read it ^^. But that doesn't change what I meant :).
I didn't say that that it was exactly the same thing happening with just a switch of character at some place. I just said that the two script were awefully similar. But thank god there are some new things happening lol.

----------

But still even if Inoue has not lost her power or something I still feel she is a damsel in distress. She can't defend herself (well at least from what we saw, her attack power is kind of crappy ^^). She has an amazing power, but since she went with Aizen, she though that her power was not enough to protect her friends. Still I am curious about what she meant by "...until the battle plan is ready..."

I agree the arcs are pretty similar. Anyhow, hopefully Ichigo shows us a new move soon!

infyquest
October 09, 2006, 01:54 PM
You might expect a new move but not soon enough.
Until he fights 2-3 espada, he levels up.

One Bad Mo Fo
October 09, 2006, 03:18 PM
It'll be fun to see everyone's reaction when Icigo pulls his mask out for that fight.

Narasu
October 09, 2006, 07:25 PM
I think whatever Chad pulls out will be better. Rukia saw the hollow side of him before i think and if not well Soul Society already knows of the existence of vizards. What nobody knows is the full extent of Ishida's, Orohime's and Chads powers. Unfortunately it seems like no one cares too.

lol I care about those characters too... it's just that we've seen them with some new material. All Ichigo has done is pull out a mask, which makes him stronger/faster, that he can't even use for a long period of time. Yeah the vizad thing is cool, but I want Ichigo to show us a new move, hopefully in this arc.

Logikl
October 10, 2006, 01:49 PM
:offtopic I'm really lookin forward to Chad flexing his skeelz in HM... That would be dope if he has full body armor in his "bankai" form (if he has attained that type of power) ...

bax
October 10, 2006, 02:14 PM
I think whatever Chad pulls out will be better. Rukia saw the hollow side of him before i think and if not well Soul Society already knows of the existence of vizards. What nobody knows is the full extent of Ishida's, Orohime's and Chads powers. Unfortunately it seems like no one cares too.

Unohana knows how powerful Inoue's powers (she said Ichigo didn't need any help from her because Inoue was healing him)

That pervert captain acknowledged and said that Chad has a lot of potential

Mayuri is really interested in Ishida after Ishida showed him his full strength (obviously he's stronger than he was in SS)

Narasu
October 10, 2006, 10:27 PM
Unohana knows how powerful Inoue's powers (she said Ichigo didn't need any help from her because Inoue was healing him)

That pervert captain acknowledged and said that Chad has a lot of potential

Mayuri is really interested in Ishida after Ishida showed him his full strength (obviously he's stronger than he was in SS)

Aside from Ichigo, I wouldn't mind seeing what Chad and Rukia have to offer in this arc.

Urazz
October 11, 2006, 01:10 PM
I noticed in the 247 spoiler topic in the spoiler section said that there is no spoiler this week. Was it released early or is it a holiday this week in japan or something?

bax
October 11, 2006, 02:09 PM
I dunno if someone has said about this, but it's worthy of a discusiion.

Nell is an Arrancar, right? So, didn't Hitsugaya said that there are three levels of Menos? The highest is Vasto Lorde. Which brings up this thing. Vasto Lorde is supposed to have a shape nearing human. Look at Nell. I don't see Nell like any Hollows because he's completely human-like. So, is Nell a Vasto Lorde? Which pretty means, his level is somewhere around Grimjaw right?

cravenight
October 11, 2006, 02:48 PM
But arrancars don't have to be a menos though, i mean grandfisher wasn't a menos but he broke his mask or had it broken, i would think that nell could be a normal hollow, but if he were a vastolord that would be intresting, since nell isn't particularlly evil.

Narasu
October 12, 2006, 02:58 AM
But arrancars don't have to be a menos though, i mean grandfisher wasn't a menos but he broke his mask or had it broken, i would think that nell could be a normal hollow, but if he were a vastolord that would be intresting, since nell isn't particularlly evil.

That would be interesting to see nell as a vastolord, given his personality.

bax
October 12, 2006, 05:57 AM

I'm talking about the shape here. Grandfisher is no where near a human, which is acceptable since it was never a Menos. But amongst Menos, Vasto Lorde has the very near appearance to human. Just throw away his mask, Nell pretty much look like a human to me.