PDA

View Full Version : Anime Shippuuden Filler Mega Convo Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Alterno
April 05, 2008, 05:49 PM
I've merged all threads discussing the new fillers to this one, to keep things organized. Enjoy :) ~Agrias

Honestly... I think this filler arc is going to rock. The animation was clean... the best animation in the whole serie so far, in my humble opinion. Those characters were similar to those in the fillers arc with Hinata and the bugs and the third movie. I think these fillers are going to be focused in Naruto's training and team 10, from what we can see in the opening. I know that a lot of manga die hard fans hate fillers, but if it weren't due fillers a lot of thing in the manga would have never make sense storywise in the anime... and I think this lapse of time where Naruto is training is the perfect excuse for fillers.

I hope the animation keep being that good during this arc... & hope to see Asuma in berserker mode, before he leaves the anime...

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 05, 2008, 05:58 PM
I think we might see more of the other not so important jounins.

Jammin
April 06, 2008, 09:29 AM
I'm thinking the fillers are going to either run parallel to Naruto's training featuring mainly Asuma or they will have Naruto Interrupted in the middle of his training by the filler events and finish creating his wind element rasengan at the end of them.

I for one, am really glad they are choosing to do fillers at this point for several reasons.

1st)I haven't liked the animation thus far in shippuden. So i'm hopeing some fillers will serve as practice for animating the really epic battles that are to come.

2nd)Maybe it will take enough of the pressure off that they can feel comfortable speeding up the pace of the anime at least slightly.

AngryChubbs
April 06, 2008, 09:41 AM
i dont get why there needs to be fillers though...the manga is 2 years ahead of the anime, and even if they sped it up a little bit, it would still be a year before they got to where the mana is right now

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 06, 2008, 09:47 AM
You should realise that it takes a long time to animate the big fights that will be coming up, such as Jiraiya vs Pein and Itachi vs Sasuke.

Sasuke_Kai_92
April 06, 2008, 01:47 PM
I think the fillers are there so the Hidan and Kakuzu arc wont be so long and wont drag on like the Sasuke and Sai Arc. And it would be great to see Asuma in action..

adel123456789
April 06, 2008, 01:50 PM
i like this filler

kusomaru
April 06, 2008, 07:43 PM
What if it isn't filler? What if Hidan and Kakuzu have been cut from the anime? Maybe I'm creating this thread prematurely.

Manga spoilers.
When I was reading the manga arc I was wondering how it was gonna look on the small screen. Were they gonna show Hidan get decapitated? It was such a great little scene, and it wouldn't really work if they toned down the violence. Actually both villains were fairly graphic.

I was excited to see the beginning of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc in the anime. So when the opening showed a bunch of filler villains, I was only mildly annoyed that they were gonna be delayed.

But episode 54 clearly started the arc without the two villains. The temple in Naruto's nightmare was definitely the Fire Temple from the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. It's being attacked by someone other than Hidan and Kakuzu.

Naruto is going to start his wind training.
Q: Why would they merge filler with Naruto's wind training instead of waiting for the appropriate time to show that? (They could have just left Kakashi in the hospital until the filler was over.)
A: It isn't filler. This is the Hidan and Kakuzu arc, sans Hidan and Kakuzu. They couldn't figure out a way to tone them down, so they just cut them outright.

I really, really, hope I'm wrong, and that they'll show up later. It's possible Naruto's training will last extra long, and Hidan and Kakuzu will show up as soon as these shmucks are dealt with. The story arc was the best in Part II (until the current one.)

lazyboyrod
April 06, 2008, 08:13 PM
Well I realy hope your wrong too but if what you say is true they just destroyed the story. I expect vilais like Pein and Madara to have gruesome deaths also and I don't want them to get cut out!

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 06, 2008, 08:50 PM
Well, the beginning was definitely a dream, so it wasn't necessarily someone attacking the Fire Temple by someone other than Hidan and Kakuzu. You have to factor in the fact that they're in the intro (with faces, nonetheless). However, the part at the end of episode 54 should've been their introduction, but maybe they'll show up at the beginning of episode 55? Odd that we're getting another week without an episode right after we got two specials. When Kakashi, Asuma, and Shikamaru are talking, that was cut out of the manga (done off screen). At that time, Hidan and Kakuzu attacked the Nekomata (and captured her). So hopefully they'll show them do that scene (I WANTED THAT >_<).

Anyways, this should be spoiler-tagged, I guess...maybe.

Robotic Red
April 06, 2008, 10:01 PM
But episode 54 clearly started the arc without the two villains. The temple in Naruto's nightmare was definitely the Fire Temple from the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. It's being attacked by someone other than Hidan and Kakuzu.

Naruto is going to start his wind training.
Q: Why would they merge filler with Naruto's wind training instead of waiting for the appropriate time to show that? (They could have just left Kakashi in the hospital until the filler was over.)
A: It isn't filler. This is the Hidan and Kakuzu arc, sans Hidan and Kakuzu. They couldn't figure out a way to tone them down, so they just cut them outright.

I really, really, hope I'm wrong, and that they'll show up later. It's possible Naruto's training will last extra long, and Hidan and Kakuzu will show up as soon as these shmucks are dealt with. The story arc was the best in Part II (until the current one.)

Uh, guys...the Fire Temple segment from Episode 54 was in Naruto's dream. Didn't you notice how it segued into the appearance of the Kyuubi?

lazyboyrod
April 06, 2008, 10:05 PM
Yeah maybe the fillers have something to do with the Kyuubi.

GaaraoftheDesert77
April 06, 2008, 10:08 PM
.....if they cut Hidan and Kakuzu then they just ruined naruto

added spoiler for obvious reason

Alterno
April 06, 2008, 11:16 PM
I never tought about other jounins, it would be nice. As for the spoilers of part 1, I loved most of them... because some characters were developed a little more... I talk about secondary characters. Sadly if it weren't due the anime team, a few characters would have never seen doing something. An example of it is Ten Ten.

llamapie
April 07, 2008, 01:57 AM
how could they?? WTF.. I was beginning to enjoy shipuuden now they start some completely insignificant filler arc that adds nothing to the story!

Is Naruto gonna use Rasengan to make ramen noodles again or fight a tiger man?? God please tell me its not as pre-school, power ranger, lame as the first fillers were.

Koen
April 07, 2008, 06:09 AM
I think this will be similar to the bounty hunters arc in one piece before the thriller bark arc. Not that long and just to fill in some gap and leave some space for the manga to run ahead. If it's going to be good, I won't know since I won't watch them

Kopien
April 07, 2008, 06:27 AM
lol Just kill naruto.

With this lame and slow animation, with the caracters looking at each for 20 seconds and they will start fillers, lol

I never saw the other fillers and the same for these ones.

If the Naruto manga is losting stories. Sasuke story is closed, Madara´s and Naruto´s are getting revealed and we stop for fillers lol.

Money is the answer. Drag the Naruto´s marketing.

warbandit66
April 07, 2008, 08:42 AM
People are complaining alot, but when you think about it the anime is actually progressing quite quickly in relation to the manga, I don't want to get too specific and start dropping spoilers for the non manga readers but just think about where we are in the manga and how long it took us to get from the point that they left the cannon story in the anime to where the manga is now. It was no time at all. And anyways these filler characters look pretty cool to me, their designs are excellent, nice animation on the intro too.

Robotic Red
April 07, 2008, 11:30 AM
My opinion: let the filler commence.

Because otherwise, we're going to keep things DRAGGING in the canon parts. Even if it's a whole season of filler mixed in with canon stuff on the side, I don't care. Just to finish off the DRAGGING.

Tias
April 07, 2008, 04:52 PM
I do not know if people have noticted it or not, but hidan and kakuzu are not cut out, cause if you look good in the opening, at 03:15 you can see hidan and kakuzu at the left corner, just not that good.

so they ARE there, but i have no idea why they are not introduced yet(maybe to give some spotlight to the asuma before he dies?)

http://i29.tinypic.com/348glkk.jpg

Added spoiler tage for the huge picture

lazyboyrod
April 07, 2008, 05:03 PM
They simply cant take out Hidan and Kakuzu, if they do there would be no need to show Naruto's training because we wouldnt see him use the FRS on Kakuzu, so yeah, I think we'll be alright!

muzumaki
April 07, 2008, 05:35 PM
The fillers are a great idea because we may get to see naruto training from 2 years with Jiraiya

lazyboyrod
April 07, 2008, 05:40 PM
Yeah maybe we'll get a couple of clips of what happened in the training with J-man and Naruto.

Windmillblade
April 07, 2008, 06:12 PM
nah they wanna make sure asuma goes out with a blast. but since they are showing some stuff from the manga thats on point and not a filler(kakashi and naruto talking about the training with yamato) they are gonna mix it up like bleach did before when the fought all those menos with that unknown shinigami.

mrmgomes
April 07, 2008, 07:24 PM
People are complaining alot, but when you think about it the anime is actually progressing quite quickly in relation to the manga, I don't want to get too specific and start dropping spoilers for the non manga readers but just think about where we are in the manga and how long it took us to get from the point that they left the cannon story in the anime to where the manga is now. It was no time at all. And anyways these filler characters look pretty cool to me, their designs are excellent, nice animation on the intro too.

What? It took a whole year for Naruto to meet Sasuke after the timeskip in the anime! 52 episodes! It's not going that fast, and I don't see any reason why they should put fillers in the anime, other than giving Asuma enough importance so that when he dies people just feel sorry about that (coz he's one of those jounins that weren't valorized enough even if he was Sandaime's son. AND to the guy that talked about Hidan and Kakuzu being cut from the anime, yeah, that's a possibility, but I Do think it'd mess up the whole anime, for one simple reason: Shikamaru is going to avenge Asuma's death and will become the "protector" of Kurenai and Asuma's kid (she's pregnant, do u remember that?). That "cut" would really mean that the anime is made only to make money.
[hr]

I do not know if people have noticted it or not, but hidan and kakuzu are not cut out, cause if you look good in the opening, at 03:15 you can see hidan and kakuzu at the left corner, just not that good.

so they ARE there, but i have no idea why they are not introduced yet(maybe to give some spotlight to the asuma before he dies?)

Added spoiler tage for the huge picture

And besides that, in the Gaara capture arc, we could see them while they were sealing the Ichibi. Hidan even talked. So it would be nonsense.

lazyboyrod
April 07, 2008, 07:30 PM

Thats quite true, especially in the comming chapters that are mostly talk.
In the preview for episode 55 Nauto already made the cut on the leaf, so that means Kakashi already gave him the speach about material manipulation and element manipulation and taught him the basics something that took like 3-4 chapters, and the comming chapters have no reason for flashbacks so yeah we would be moving along quite quickly if it were'nt for these fillers!

Jammin
April 07, 2008, 08:35 PM
The double episode of shippuden 53-54 started at a point halfway through chapter 309 and ended at a point halfway through 312. So the two episodes combined took up approximately 3 chapters, making the average 1.5 chapters per episode. Which is right about on par for how fast the anime has been going so far, so i don't really see much change there.

I really did like the second episode(54). It's the first shippuden episode that gave me hope for the future of the anime. The sections they added were pretty good, not to far over the top or to obviously killing time. The animation was looking nice and solid for once. Best of all was that they changed the strategy of how they killed extra time. They replaced those long pauses, where all you hear is wind blowing in the background, with flashback moments which i find to be much more entertaining. All of which gives me hope that these filler parts of the upcoming episodes may not be as bad as some fear them to be.

Spoonz
April 07, 2008, 09:23 PM
Oh, I also forgot. Kurenai was also shown in the OP. Not her team. Just Kurenai. So this filler arc might fill in some of the relationship between Asuma and Kurenai that we didn't see in the manga.

I expect the filler to give some development to all the characters that were featured in this arc. Asuma and Team 10. Naruto. And Kurenai.

wing_gundam
April 07, 2008, 10:43 PM
It's prob just hype for the upcoming fight...

Throw some random villans in there, watch the fire temple decemate them to show you how strong they are. Then *if* they fight someone else and lose, it only shows you how strong such new comers really are.

Nudge nudge.

But as for Naruto's training.... that is the manga. We see mr. tree building a waterfall for Naruto to learn about chakra moulding. And we see him cut the leaf with wind. It's pure canon there.

Hemostrat
April 08, 2008, 12:29 AM
I'm actually kind of excited about this filler arc. The animation that episode 54 had was some of the best I've seen in Shippuden and even the filler they added in was good. It was nice seeing that bit with Asuma, Kakashi and Shikamaru. Even the part at the end when everyone was mad at each other was funny. I have high hopes for this.

adel123456789
April 08, 2008, 02:44 AM
that red her girl locks like kushina

mrmgomes
April 08, 2008, 04:49 AM
U mean Karin? No way...
Karin must be there because of Orochimaru (she was devoted to him...), not because of Naruto.

adel123456789
April 08, 2008, 05:03 AM
U mean Karin? No way...
Karin must be there because of Orochimaru (she was devoted to him...), not because of Naruto.

i ment kushina not karin

mrmgomes
April 08, 2008, 06:30 AM
the red-hair girl is Karin...

Egoboo
April 08, 2008, 12:24 PM
the red-hair girl is Karin...
I suppose adel123456789 was revering to the Redhead in the new opening...who is clearly not Karin at all.
Totally different clothing, hairstyle, face, behaviour (throwing kisses?) and a lack of glasses make that clear.
However, that filler character´s resemblance to Kushina is limited to their shared haircolours...

adel123456789
April 08, 2008, 12:50 PM
i know shes not kushina but why are they doing filler character´s from old character´s

AkatsukiNoTobi
April 08, 2008, 01:31 PM
i know shes not kushina but why are they doing filler character´s from old character´s

Huh? What do you mean "doing filler characters from old characters?"

adel123456789
April 08, 2008, 01:38 PM
old characters like that pien guy who locks like diedara and ino

wykowsuki
April 08, 2008, 03:54 PM
That last Sasuke/Sai arc was painfully slow. Maybe this filler will at least pack some action together, and move at a decent pace.

Iwashi_Tatami
April 08, 2008, 04:04 PM
Honestly, I'm looking forward to the fillers. If its done right, it could be really good, and Episode 54 gave me pretty high hopes. I can't wait to see some Team 10 action, as well. And regarding the issue with Hidan and Kakuzu, I really doubt this is a replacement to that arc. After all, the two characters appear in the opening (I'm pretty sure Hidan even had a few spoken lines earlier in Shippuden), and I doubt they'd write them off so easily.

warbandit66
April 08, 2008, 04:10 PM
Honestly, I'm looking forward to the fillers. If its done right, it could be really good, and Episode 54 gave me pretty high hopes. I can't wait to see some Team 10 action, as well. And regarding the issue with Hidan and Kakuzu, I really doubt this is a replacement to that arc. After all, the two characters appear in the opening (I'm pretty sure Hidan even had a few spoken lines earlier in Shippuden), and I doubt they'd write them off so easily.

I tottaly agree with the you. I understand that the original Naruto fillers were poor, but this one seems to be centred around a steady plot with what look to be well thought out characters.

adel123456789
April 08, 2008, 04:19 PM

at last sombody agrees that this filler arc could be a good thing.

mrmgomes
April 08, 2008, 04:23 PM
Till we don't see the plot, we can't say if it's good or not... Let's just wait and watch it. Personally, I'm gonna see how the first filler episode is, and I probably won't watch them.

Kusachu
April 08, 2008, 06:35 PM
As far as the fillers go, I think that they suck, but don't necessarily HAVE to. They might not be that bad...

I do see the need for them. I'd rather them have some filler episodes than add unnecessary scenes to the battles like they did with Sakura/Chiyo/Sasori and Kakashi/Naruto/Deidara because it was the feeling in the manga that those fights were supposed to be fast, not all drug out like they were. It got to be really annoying, not to mention the cases of the Team Gai fights. I thought the drag was horrible. Like, even when they air the Sasuke/Itchi fight, I cant see that fight lasting more than two or three episodes at most. It just didn't take that long.

The Naruto v. Orochimaru fight tended to be annoying as well because where it could have been a quick intense battle, it seemed like it turned into a drawn out power-up/stare-down sequence that lacked, well, intensity. MHO. Meh.

gcd
April 08, 2008, 10:15 PM
Lol that crap again.

lazyboyrod
April 08, 2008, 10:41 PM
I thought it would be a good thing from the start, we get to see more of different teams; however, I would rather see more about team Gai *cough* not Ten Ten *cough*

Shiro-kun
April 08, 2008, 10:50 PM
There adding Filler to canon
how disturbing ...

vintagemistakes
April 09, 2008, 12:32 AM
I for one are atleast happy that it seems like to be one whole story instead of a bunch of random tiny stories like they did the last time. The Bleach filler arcs were bearable compared to the Naruto ones, so I am glad they are going in that direction or so it seems.

UchihaDK83
April 09, 2008, 12:38 PM
if you haven't seen the ninja in the last episodes of Shippuden anime ...maybe it's a long fillers... because the opening theme it's about this ninja ...and also there is Asuma that fight versus them... :(

...but naruto begin his training... boh i don't know.. O.o

lordHokage
April 09, 2008, 01:53 PM
I’m a huge fan of fillers and I’m looking forward to many types of filler episodes apart of the Naruto Shippuden arc. I think Kishimoto-sama can kill as many birds with one stone with fillers and anime episodes. :blink

zangetsu685
April 09, 2008, 04:06 PM
this filler arc better not replace the kakuzu/hidan part....otherwise if it does, i give up on shippuuden!

kusomaru
April 09, 2008, 06:07 PM
As far as the fillers go, I think that they suck, but don't necessarily HAVE to. They might not be that bad...

I do see the need for them. I'd rather them have some filler episodes than add unnecessary scenes to the battles like they did with Sakura/Chiyo/Sasori and Kakashi/Naruto/Deidara because it was the feeling in the manga that those fights were supposed to be fast, not all drug out like they were.

Yeah, the anime totally disregards the sense of speed present in the source material.

crono
April 09, 2008, 11:09 PM
The problem with filler arcs in shonen anime is that they are very much based on powerups. With fillers, you know that characters will not get noteworthy powerups, unless they choose to deviate from the manga (which I doubt will happen w/ Naruto).

I would rather they extend the normal episodes with actual, enjoyable content. An example of this is how the bleach anime team is adding parts to fights that were not in the manga. In fact, the only really enjoyable shippuden episode i've seen is the sasori 10 v 100 fight, in which they did just that. Instead, they are just showing us staring contests, flashbacks, and dialogue where there is a 10 second pause between each sentence.

With all that said, I would prefer a fluid moving filler arc over the crap they have been showing since Shippuden started. I can only hope that when the filler arc is over, that shippuden will go back to the pacing the original naruto was on. I think a lot of us have been waiting for that.

kusomaru
April 10, 2008, 07:36 AM
I'd prefer the show just go on hiatus altogether, and then come back when it can go as fast as it needs to without catching up to the manga before it ends.

Inkovic
April 10, 2008, 09:31 AM
Naruto shouldn't do any training.

He spent 2 and a half years training with Jiraiya and he aint going to train full on until later when Hidan etc rock up. ;)

lordHokage
April 10, 2008, 09:52 AM
this filler arc better not replace the kakuzu/hidan part....otherwise if it does, i give up on shippuuden!

It wouldn't replace Kakuzu and Hidan saga. While team Asuma battle Kakuzu and Hidan, Naruto will continue his training, I hope. :blink

Saifi
April 10, 2008, 04:10 PM
plus i think this filler is in a safe place \

1) sai was supposed to go on a new mission with team kakashi that never happened in the manga and now anime is capitalizing on it .

Also all the asuma action is good especially we all wanted to know more about his days as 1 of the 12 temple guards , and since he is dead the anime can give him any # of badass moves and it wouldnt interfere with the manga material

also there is no way any filler can be worse than what shippuden has been so far !

Windmillblade
April 10, 2008, 04:35 PM
did the raw come out yet/

lazyboyrod
April 10, 2008, 04:51 PM
The raw of what? Theres no episode this week if thats what you mean

adel123456789
April 10, 2008, 05:07 PM
did the raw come out yet/

theres no epesod this weak theres one next weak April 24, 2008

Alterno
April 10, 2008, 06:31 PM
But the part of Hidan and Kazuzu in the manga is maybe the shortest saga of the whole Akatsuki's arc. I don't see why the anime should stick with the manga in all the aspects... in fact I can't imagine the 2nd part of the manga as good material for an anime... or at least not good as the 1st part.

I hope this arc be good as the first 3 movies... it seems going in that way.

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 12, 2008, 07:02 PM
But the part of Hidan and Kazuzu in the manga is maybe the shortest saga of the whole Akatsuki's arc. I don't see why the anime should stick with the manga in all the aspects... in fact I can't imagine the 2nd part of the manga as good material for an anime... or at least not good as the 1st part.

I hope this arc be good as the first 3 movies... it seems going in that way.

yh the anime can't be like the manga, the pacing would have to be really slow, like shippuden episodes on the sasuke arc.

Baron Hugenstein
April 12, 2008, 10:03 PM
personally, if the fillers fix the slower than one legged turtle pace by adding materials that doesn't interfere with manga then i'll go back to watching shippuuden again.

but i dont really understand why they made a semifiller arc to widen a gap that is already atleast 5 arcs big:blink:s

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 13, 2008, 06:03 PM
btw the filler char that is a bit like lee, looks to have an interesting plot.

Windmillblade
April 13, 2008, 06:22 PM
doesn't the guy at the end on the episode by what i asume is a tomb like some one from kibas clan? look at his face and face paint.

lazyboyrod
April 13, 2008, 06:56 PM
doesn't the guy at the end on the episode by what i asume is a tomb like some one from kibas clan? look at his face and face paint.

Could be or maybe his from another clan that uses face paintings

paucius
April 14, 2008, 08:34 PM
Im not a bigger fan of the fillers, im just happy that the anime team is saying good bye to Asuma with some action, if they put an Asuma/Kurenai moment will be awesome

Windmillblade
April 15, 2008, 12:25 AM
i agree. but it seems like azuma will go out with a bang

lordHokage
April 22, 2008, 09:19 AM
Im not a bigger fan of the fillers, im just happy that the anime team is saying good bye to Asuma with some action, if they put an Asuma/Kurenai moment will be awesome

I hope we get to see flashback of Asuma's very personal private life. Why did he receive such a high bounty on his big fat head and what did he want to say to Kakashi-sensei? :blink

kusomaru
April 29, 2008, 02:28 AM
I hope we get to see flashback of Asuma's very personal private life. Why did he receive such a high bounty on his big fat head and what did he want to say to Kakashi-sensei? :blink

We'll be seeing at least his time with the 12 Guardians, which is more than the manga showed. And I think it was implied he wanted to tell Kakashi the news about Kurenai.

lazyboyrod
April 29, 2008, 12:22 PM
I doubt we'll get an Asuma Kurenai moment lol, but yeah it would be good.

Raizen
April 29, 2008, 04:50 PM
I never would have thought asuma died. When shikamaru figured out a way to counter hidan, I thought they were out of danger. Foolish me. :(

Namikaze Minatosan
May 03, 2008, 05:52 AM
sorry for the semi-ot, but i have a question for you guys:
for the filler stories (past seasons and the new one) Mr. Kishi is involved in some way or the story is pure made by the creator of the Anime?
TY in advance

Akabeth
May 03, 2008, 12:56 PM
You should realise that it takes a long time to animate the big fights that will be coming up, such as Jiraiya vs Pein and Itachi vs Sasuke.

Exactly.

I, for one, actually welcome this filler arc, because I am seriously hoping to see more jutsu's or creativity from Konoha shinobi (doubt it will happen).

^and as TDA stated above, I hope the anime crew gets more practice with animating fight scenes, so the important battles coming up will not be half-arsed. Hopefully, it will be as memorable if not more than the animated version of Naruto vs. Sasuke in Valley of the End. I thought that fight was intepreted very well.

Gingitsune
May 04, 2008, 09:05 PM
for the filler stories (past seasons and the new one) Mr. Kishi is involved in some way or the story is pure made by the creator of the Anime?

We don't know. If I were him, I would keep a closer eyes on them this time.

c0nflikt
May 05, 2008, 12:17 PM
From the preview on episode 56 they mentioned the 12 guardsmen thing so i think they will flesh that out in the arc hopefully unlike they did in the manga.e

Gingitsune
May 06, 2008, 06:12 PM
They updated the offical site character section with Asuma, Chiriku and Sora (the boy from the opening with a weird hand). I did the translation, but I'm not that good.

Official site's characters' page (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/chara.html)

Asuma
豪快で面倒見のいい、猿飛一族出身の上忍。
He looks like a powerful and careful jounin from the Sarutobi clan.
三代目火影を実の父に持ち、木ノ葉丸のおじにあたる。
Sandaime was his father, which make him Konohamaru's uncle.
十班の担当上忍として、シカマル、イノ、チョウジらの才能を伸ばした実績を持つ。
As the jounin in charge of team 10, he trained Shikamaru, Ino et Chôji.
過去に三代目との意見の対立から里を抜け、火の国大名の直轄組織『守護忍十二士』に身を置いていた時期があるらしいが…。
In the past, he run away from the village because he had different views from Sandaime.
It seems he was among the "12 guardian ninja" back then, an organization under the Fire country's daimyo's direct control...
ナルトと同じ属性を持つことから、風の修業のコツを伝授する。
Since he possess the same affinity than Naruto, he introduced him to the basics of fûton.
火の寺の地陸とは親友の間柄であり、また、同じ上忍である夕日紅との仲が噂されることも…。
He has a long friendship with Chiriku from the temple of fire, it seems he has a particular relationship with Yuuhi Kurenai, also jounin...

Chiriku
寺一番の実力を誇る火の寺の忍僧。
He is said to be the strongest among the ninja monk of the temple of fire.
極めて高い戦闘力から、かつては『守護忍十二士』に身を置いていたが、クーデターを機に組織を抜けた。
Since he has a superior fighting power, he was made one of the 12 guardian ninja. He used a coup d'état to run away from the organization.
現在はかつての盟友達の墓をひっそりと守っている。
Nowadays, he's protecting the graves of his late sworn friends.
木ノ葉の上忍、猿飛アスマとは親友の間柄にあるらしい。
He seems to have a friendly relationship with Sarutobi Asuma, jounin of Konoha.
見習い忍僧のソラが昔起こした事件を気にかけている。
Sora, his ninja monk apprentice, makes him worry because of an event from the past

Sora
体術に風遁属性を加味した術をあやつる、火の寺の見習い忍僧。
He is a ninja monk apprentice from the fire temple, he use jutsu based on fuuton affinity and taijutsu.
潜在能力は高いが、その単純で気の強い性格から、しばしナルトと衝突を繰り返す。
He has a good potential, but since he is simple and has a strong personality, he has problems with Naruto regularly...
ひょんな事からカカシ班の臨時隊員に加わることになるが…。
After some event, he becomes a temporary member of team Kakashi...
過去に起こしたとある事件により、火の寺の中では浮いた存在らしい。
Just like in the previous incident, there is a presence lurking in the temple.
裏切りの汚名を着せられた亡き父、カズマの名誉回復を願っている。
He wants to rahabilitate the name of his late father, Kazuma, which was dishonored.

CupofDice
May 06, 2008, 08:09 PM
I really hope they delve into the 12 ninjas. Where did they come from? Konoha, Monastery, or somewhere else? Who were they and what were their skills? Are they still a functioning group? What type of organization were they, besides just guarding and what about there relationship to Konoha? Hopefully these questions will be answered. I'll even accept it as canon if it's good. Of course I also remember how they screwed up Raiga, so I am trying not to get my hopes up too high.

Thanks Gingitsune for the translation. Sora. Interesting. Wind and taijutsu user too. Maybe he will teach Naruto a few things that he could use in his upcoming battle.

lazyboyrod
May 06, 2008, 09:38 PM
Thats an exciting script! But who is this Sora that was in team Kakashi?

Gingitsune
May 06, 2008, 10:41 PM
Sora is this guy:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/images/chara_sora_a.gif

He's a filler character, we never heard of him before.

Of course I also remember how they screwed up Raiga, so I am trying not to get my hopes up too high.

Yeah, that's what I'm fearing too. They had a third guy from Kisame and Zabuza's group with the quite disturbing habit of burrying people alive and they succeed to turn drama into nonesense. o.O They have the same series director as back then, the same series supervisor and even the same script writer as the curry of life arc.

They also had the fuuma clan, from which one of Pein's body come from. Watching the bunch of retarded from the Fuuma clan in the Orochimaru filler arc makes the connection between them and Pein a sick joke. ¬_¬

And Konoha's jail, which was first mention in the anime, had a bad frosted flake Mizuki after taste when Naruto mentionned it in the manga. -_-

I just hope they'll keep the dommages to the strick minimum this time.

lazyboyrod
May 06, 2008, 10:50 PM
Sora is this guy:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/images/chara_sora_a.gif

He's a filler character, we never heard of him before.

Yeah, that's what I'm fearing too. They had a third guy from Kisame and Zabuza's group with the quite disturbing habit of burrying people alive and they succeed to turn drama into nonesense. o.O They have the same series director as back then, the same series supervisor and even the same script writer as the curry of life arc.

They also had the fuuma clan, from which one of Pein's body come from. Watching the bunch of retarded from the Fuuma clan in the Orochimaru filler arc makes the connection between them and Pein a sick joke. ¬_¬

And Konoha's jail, which was first mention in the anime, had a bad frosted flake Mizuki after taste when Naruto mentionned it in the manga. -_-

I just hope they'll keep the dommages to the strick minimum this time.

Thanks, but i dont know what they mean by he joins team Kakashi.

Gingitsune
May 06, 2008, 11:00 PM
He will likely join team Kakashi in the next episodes, maybe even this very week, to show them around or something. The character description came in too soon, we're not there yet in the anime.

lazyboyrod
May 06, 2008, 11:43 PM
He will likely join team Kakashi in the next episodes, maybe even this very week, to show them around or something. The character description came in too soon, we're not there yet in the anime.

Oh, but I thought he was a bad-guy, maybe not, or if he is he will join team Kakashi then turn on them.

Gingitsune
May 07, 2008, 01:29 AM
I thought he was a bad one too, he was with the ame guys in the opening. Maybe he'll get abducted, he'll betray team Kakashi or he'll change his mind half way.

lazyboyrod
May 08, 2008, 11:13 AM
IDK, maybe we're guna have to wait another week :(

Gingitsune
May 08, 2008, 11:23 AM
This raw isn't exactly wide screen, but still:

http://naruto.animetengoku.com/animetv/animes/Naruto_Shippuuden_57-58.html

adel123456789
May 09, 2008, 02:37 PM
sora from kongdom hearts lol

bopnoh10
May 15, 2008, 10:16 PM
Anyone know how many episodes the current filler arc is supposed to be?
Thanks

Merged threads.

Rahan
May 15, 2008, 11:34 PM
Officially No.
But judging from the episode titles, 61 and 62 have a good chance of being canon, so the fillers may not last too long. It's just a guess, of course.

adel123456789
May 15, 2008, 11:41 PM
Anyone know how many episodes the current filler arc is supposed to be?
Thanks
no dont know sorry

Gingitsune
May 19, 2008, 03:09 PM
The image with Sasuke, Orochimaru and Kabuto in the opening video seems to be a rendering of the scene just after the Shikamaru arc (ch. 342 and 343). So I expect to get there by the end of this opening's use, in the end of September. Before that, there's plenty of stuff to go through, and since they sometimes change the opening a bit when they change to the second ending, I wouldn't bet against the first apparition of Hidan and Kakuzu by mid June and the Akatsuki replacing Sora and the Ame guys in the opening by July.

adel123456789
May 23, 2008, 03:50 AM
i want to know why Orochimaru and Kabuto Sasuke are in the op

Shinsatsu
May 23, 2008, 09:06 AM
So far we discovered:

Big guy (Fuudo):
- His body is harder than steel.
- His physical attacks are destructive.
- He can use Doton (earth) element techniques.

Transexual joke (Fuuen):
- He's gay.
- He said something about another demonsion (source of the actual fight terrain).
- He's not funny.

The Kissing freak bitch (Fuuka):
- She's a whore.
- She can detect the enemy's chakra type.
- She can use all five elements (Doton, Suiton, Katon, Raiton, Fuuton).
- She has a technique called "the kiss of death".

The white hair leader (Fuuiido):
- He's the leader.
- A former member of the twelve guardians.
- He doesn't want the bodies, but he's aiming for Sora (Most probably, the beast inside him).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that the fillers are good this time. We saw Sai fighting seriously, Yamato doing some crazy stuff and Naruto's kagebunshin kissing the enemy xd.

donkeyhigh
May 24, 2008, 12:48 PM
So far we discovered:

Big guy (Fuudo):
- His body is harder than steel.
- His physical attacks are destructive.

Transexual joke (Fuuen):
- He's gay.
- He said something about another demonsion (source of the actual fight terrain).
- He's not funny.

The Kissing freak bitch (Fuuka):
- She's a whore.
- She can detect the enemy's chakra type.
- She can use all five elements (Doton, Suiton, Katon, Raiton, Fuuton).
- She has a technique called "the kiss of death".

The white hair leader (Fuuiido):
- He's the leader.
- A former member of the twelve guardians.
- He doesn't want the bodies, but he's aiming for Sora (Most probably, the beast inside him).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that the fillers are good this time. We saw Sai fighting seriously, Yamato doing some crazy stuff and Naruto's kagebunshin kissing the enemy xd.

Yeh, nice summary, good work. Also, I kinda agree with you, this time around the fillers doesn't actually hurt me by just watching. They aren't about making ramen with Rasengan, delivering mail or pissing on Ino from a fat Japanese Elvis-wannabes' roof whilst being transformed to look like her, because she yet again looked like his possibly future wife. Like, what the hell? Seriously that was the 3 dumbest ideas I have EVER seen in any occasion of my life.
And I once stayed in a hospital for retarded kids for over a week.

The animations are better and, well, all around I think I'm gonna survive this filler-arc. But if they drag it out for over a year again I'm gonna hurt someone. No for real, someone's going down.

adel123456789
May 24, 2008, 01:25 PM
Yeh, nice summary, good work. Also, I kinda agree with you, this time around the fillers doesn't actually hurt me by just watching. They aren't about making ramen with Rasengan, delivering mail or pissing on Ino from a fat Japanese Elvis-wannabes' roof whilst being transformed to look like her, because she yet again looked like his possibly future wife. Like, what the hell? Seriously that was the 3 dumbest ideas I have EVER seen in any occasion of my life.

The animations are better and, well, all around I think I'm gonna survive this filler-arc. But if they drag it out for over a year again I'm gonna hurt someone. No for real, someone's going down.
yae but some fillers were good like umm... you konw you right the old ones are bad but the new ones are good

Shinsatsu
May 24, 2008, 03:40 PM

Don't worry. The fillers aren't going to last so long.
3 to 4 episodes left... and we'll get to see Hidan and Kakuzu :)

adel123456789
May 24, 2008, 04:04 PM
Don't worry. The fillers aren't going to last so long.
3 to 4 episodes left... and we'll get to see Hidan and Kakuzu :)

at least 10 eps left

Shinsatsu
May 24, 2008, 04:05 PM
at least 10 eps left

I don't think so... The fight will start in the next episode...
Do you think that they're gonna retreat and start over later? man! it's gonna be a bad thing to do.

Saifi
May 24, 2008, 04:39 PM
umm.. just wondering but where did it say that sora has a beast in him ?

Shinsatsu
May 25, 2008, 06:40 AM
umm.. just wondering but where did it say that sora has a beast in him ?

Just watch the episodes again.
I think that's what Sora meant when he said that he had special powers.

adel123456789
May 25, 2008, 08:24 AM
I don't think so... The fight will start in the next episode...
Do you think that they're gonna retreat and start over later? man! it's gonna be a bad thing to do.
i tink that we will see team 10. dont forget the vilans arent did yet and we still dont understand the plot well wich means at least 1 ep full of flashbacks

Kusachu
May 26, 2008, 01:15 AM
I actually like these fillers, which shocks me incredibly. Sai has been cracking me the f*ck up. :XD And Naruto making out with that chick was ultimate. What was even better though, was that he admitted aloud that he had in fact kissed a boy!! :XD :XD :XD

And mfg...when Sai put his arm around Naruto before...that was almost the best. :XD And the comment about sacrificing himself to impress Naruto...:rofl Did he mean it because he wants to be Naruto's friend and really doesn't understand the implications of his comment, or does he really want to impress Naruto in a way that a guy would want to impress a girl? :eyeroll

I'm just glad to see more of Sai. I've loved him since his first page. And Tenzou is pretty awesome too. It's good to see him fighting.

Really the only thing I don't like about the fillers is that dumb disgruntled filler character to fill the role of "Naruto's rival". He's the suckiest thing about them. The less screen time he has the better, I think.

Shinsatsu
May 26, 2008, 06:53 AM
^I think Sai's just ignorant... he didn't mean anything "weird". XD

adel123456789
May 26, 2008, 09:58 AM
ya but unfortunatly when sai say somthing some peopls mind go to a weard place espsioly fangirls

Kusachu
May 26, 2008, 10:13 AM

You have to say that because you're a guy. ;) Of course you don't want to admit that Sai acts extremely gay. :p

I can't wait to see Konohamaru's new technique... :rofl

donkeyhigh
May 26, 2008, 11:10 AM
Seriously, I don't see anything gay about Sai except his outfit which probably is what it is for combat-reasons. Other than that he's just ignorant about the ways people interact and talk, he's not gay, he can't be. He doesn't even think about things like that. When Konohamaru made Sasuke and Sai sexy-no-jutsu he just though "oh, it's me and Sasuke", and that was that. The fact that they were naked and on top of each other didn't even cross his mind, which is kinda funny :p
It's just the way he follows his books word by word that makes people confuzed and sets up for weird/funny scenarios. I'm actually impressed by the people in charge of the filler-arc, the way they utilize his ignorance to the max, without going to far, wich would make it repetedly boring, but keeping it in a tight line, making it damn funny each time. :p

lazyboyrod
May 26, 2008, 12:03 PM
I think Sai acts seriously gay, notice how he practices most of his emotions on Naruto, and he talks about other ppls penises, sounds pretty gay to me.

Shinsatsu
May 26, 2008, 12:08 PM
You have to say that because you're a guy. ;) Of course you don't want to admit that Sai acts extremely gay. :p

I can't wait to see Konohamaru's new technique... :rofl

:) you got me there.
I don't want to admit it... Just like when I first heard about Dumbeldoor.
XD Kohohamaru is freaking funny :)

◆ T.D.A ◆
May 26, 2008, 02:09 PM
lol that whore is some bad ass sucka, she's like better than any other ninja women. Would be quite good to have a character in the manga like her, a whore who kisses people, imagine kakashi, lol.

donkeyhigh
May 26, 2008, 03:19 PM
Imagine Jiraya? :p He'd totally fall for that..

adel123456789
May 26, 2008, 04:50 PM
:) you got me there.
I don't want to admit it... Just like when I first heard about Dumbeldoor.
XD Kohohamaru is freaking funny :)

Kohohamaru is funny and like naruto but if he learns the rasengun it wont make naruto specul anymor sence Kohohamaru alredy learnd the shadow clone jutsu

rekkutsubasa
May 27, 2008, 03:17 PM
The arc kinda screws up the entire story. It'd be fine if Naruto wasn't learning the Wind jutsu or if the training is longer than in the manga, but the whole fire temple, Team 10 thing is messed up now. They should have just waited until this arc was over before they did all that stuff.

Koremark
May 27, 2008, 05:03 PM
I just happy or hoping they Giving Asuma a little more TV time.
We all know what coming next....
So cheers they Show more Asuma !!!!

adel123456789
May 28, 2008, 04:40 AM
to be honest asumes time in the manga was short realy short so im not geting my hops up for the anime

Ryodraco
May 28, 2008, 10:13 AM
Well the wind training (once they passed the initial stages) did last for a fair while.

Didn't Kakashi mention something about how they had been trying with Rasengan for a couple weeks? Toward the end of that was when Asuma was killed, then there was a few days more with his funeral, Shikamaru planning and studying and more training for Naruto.

So really, continuity wise these fillers only add a few days to a time line that wasn't explicitly specified to begin with.

Kaijuu
June 22, 2008, 07:02 AM
I heard a lot of complaining about how these fillers aren't needed because the anime is way behind the manga and I have to admit, I DID think so, too...

But honestly, I like these fillers a lot and I wouldn't mind if they are going to last the whole 3rd Season...

Also, the anime isn't really that far behind... it's only about 90 chapters (a little bit less) and if they continue with a good pacing with around 2 or sometime 3 chapters a week, they definitely have to add another filler arc! 'Cause with only a few filler episodes of fighting they would catch up with the manga in about 1 1/2 year... don't think the manga is finished 'till then...

EndoAnima
July 18, 2008, 11:29 AM
Does anyone else think that all the weeks without an episode is ridiculous?
This seems like the third week in this arc that they havn't had an episode.

Gingitsune
July 18, 2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah, but they have a Pokémon movie this week, and sometimes it's baseball, and other times it's "super challenge" if I remember the title well, a contest with traditional carpenters or candy makers... ¬_¬

Either Shippuuden's anime's episode are constantly behind schedule or its time slot is too popular for the anime show's own good. Pokémon, the show just before Naruto seem to have its share of postponed episode as well, so the second seems more likely.

AkatsukiNoTobi
July 28, 2008, 01:54 PM
While I was scouring the internet, I came upon this information on the Anime News Network. I'm not sure where they get their information from, but it's better than nothing. Under their episode titles, they have listed:

2008-07-31 68. Time of Awakening
Mezame no koku (toki)
目覚めの刻(とき)
2008-07-31 69. Despair
Zetsubou
絶望
Episodes 68-69 are an hour-long broadcast
2008-08-07 70. Resonance
Kyoumei
共鳴
2008-08-14 71. Friends
Tomoyo
友よ
2008-08-21 72. A Creeping Threat
Shinobiyoru Kyoui
忍び寄る脅威
Chapter of Hidan and Kakuzu - Starts!
2008-08-28 73. Invasion of Akatsuki
Akatsuki Shinkou
暁侵攻

Now, I don't know about any of you guys, but that says to me that we're getting Hidan and Kakuzu by the middle of August! :D So...anyone excited that we're finally out of filler?

Also makes me wonder if Bleach's filler will be ending as well.

Kaijuu
July 28, 2008, 03:06 PM
Would be logical, wouldn't it?
Right now, the final fights are going on, the zombies aren't any more and so is the defensive barrier! Two fights did already end in just one episode and we have three more to go (I think two will be about fighting and one is about Sora leaving to the Fire Temple again.)

But the bleach fillers aren't going to end so soon! They need these fillers more than anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they continue some more fillers about the captain so that the filler continue to eastern 2009... or even longer...

OhDearMoshe
July 28, 2008, 03:11 PM
Would be logical, wouldn't it?
Right now, the final fights are going on, the zombies aren't any more and so is the defensive barrier! Two fights did already end in just one episode and we have three more to go (I think two will be about fighting and one is about Sora leaving to the Fire Temple again.)

But the bleach fillers aren't going to end so soon! They need these fillers more than anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they continue some more fillers about the captain so that the filler continue to eastern 2009... or even longer...

Glad the fillers are over. Ill start watching again now (not that the fillers where bad but I only want to watch it for certain scenes and fights animated). Also looks like Bleach fillers might be pulling a Naruto. 2 Years straight of filler anyone?

Mythsoul
July 28, 2008, 03:39 PM
uhhhh....I think it's right about the time line....about damn time to see some badass Akatsuki members ...and hear the voice of Kakuzu..hehehe....though the fillers weren't that bad....but back to the manga ...wohooooo

alpvonkri
July 28, 2008, 07:30 PM
It would be great, filler arc is not so bad, but, I can't wait for the manga story

dragon2021
July 28, 2008, 10:11 PM
I am not a fan of fillers, but these were not that bad in they at least addes something to the Naruto story. The ones that realy piss me off are those that are generic and offer the adudience nothing, but crap. These were ok, but I can not wait to see and here Hidan.

Kaijuu
July 29, 2008, 03:21 AM
By the way... we all heard Hidan and Kakuzu in the first Shippuuden Arc, when they discuss who delays the Konoha Shinobi...
Although I only remembered because I'm rewatching Naruto right now^^

Necron
July 29, 2008, 04:14 AM
i dont think its right , i just HOPE it is , is hate fillers. they ruin the normal story plot

Gingitsune
July 29, 2008, 09:56 AM
The info come from 2ch (http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1216845794/), entry #24:

7月31日「目覚めの時」
7月31日「絶望」
8月07日「共鳴」
8月14日「友よ」
8月21日「忍び寄る脅威」
8月28日「暁侵攻」

8月21日やっとヒダンとカクズ篇スタート:

Although, these info may be a prank, 2ch isn't that reliable. Even if there are the real thing, it doesn't mean the Akatsuki the title refer to are Hidan and Kakuzu, it might be Zetsu or Konan going for Sora, as evidences of him being a jinchuuriki are getting thicker by every episode.

Well, I hope we get to Hidan and Kakuzu's arc, the sooner, the better.

Edit: I'll wait to see this week's double episode to make my mind if this info is genuine or not.

razor
July 29, 2008, 12:24 PM
Yeah, filler only make me sick and only watch for several actions and some important dialogs. Glad that fillers is now over in 1 month.

Lelo
July 29, 2008, 01:01 PM
good Akatsuki is almost here, its not that I hated the fillers, the were pretty funny but they aint true. Hidan is of my favs so I can wait to see him start flipping out and yelling bad word and bad word. LOL

AkatsukiNoTobi
July 29, 2008, 02:06 PM
By the way, here's the link to their episode listing http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7293&page=25

Nightfall
July 29, 2008, 02:45 PM
Praise the Lower Planes! I thought I'd have to wait until September before Hidan and Kakazu would show up! :devil:

Kaijuu
July 29, 2008, 03:31 PM
Praise the Lower Planes! I thought I'd have to wait until September before Hidan and Kakazu would show up! :devil:
These two weeks hadn't kill you xD

Nightfall
July 29, 2008, 03:36 PM
No but it has made my time in the Nine Hells seem like a summer vacation.

Kaijuu
July 29, 2008, 05:25 PM
No but it has made my time in the Nine Hells seem like a summer vacation.
sry, but... what is the "Nine Hells" oO

AkatsukiNoTobi
July 29, 2008, 05:37 PM
sry, but... what is the "Nine Hells" oO

There're (supposedly) 9 levels of Hell. That's what he means...I hope xD

Nightfall
July 29, 2008, 06:48 PM
AkatsukiNoTobi,

Yes in popular mythology Hell has nine levels. (Thank you Dante) But I was also referring to the Nine Hells in D&D mythos.
http://planewalking.dungeons.ru/outer/baator/baator.jpg

^
The aforementioned Nine Hells. |

Marq
July 29, 2008, 07:44 PM
eh fake, Anime News Netwokr hardly gets any titles right, much as I'd like for the fillers to be over.

MR.JOHNNY
July 29, 2008, 07:58 PM
Finaly after alot of boring eposides the filar arc is over and we'll see the funiest and coolest pair in Akatsuki

Nightfall
July 29, 2008, 08:09 PM
Second most fun pair. Pein/Pain and Konan are kind of tops in my books, but Hidan and Kakazu are the best fighting pair so far.

Nath Uchiha
July 31, 2008, 11:06 AM
Second most fun pair. Pein/Pain and Konan are kind of tops in my books, but Hidan and Kakazu are the best fighting pair so far.

Hidan and Kazuzu are my favourite, as there can be surprise. If a ninja jumps out infront of them they might be surprised, if he jumps out infront of Pein they die. See what I mean? :)

Gingitsune
August 06, 2008, 09:38 AM
The episode schedule for August is available on the official site (http://ani.tv/naruto/):

August 7th -> episode 70
August 14th -> episode 71
August 21st -> episode 72
August 28th -> episode 73

Unfortunately, they just state if there will be episode, special or nothing on the offical site, but this still fit the Anime News Network schedule:

2008-08-07 70. Resonance
Kyoumei
共鳴
2008-08-14 71. Friends
Tomoyo
友よ
2008-08-21 72. A Creeping Threat
Shinobiyoru Kyoui
忍び寄る脅威
Chapter of Hidan and Kakuzu - Starts!
2008-08-28 73. Invasion of Akatsuki
Akatsuki Shinkou
暁侵攻

So hopes are still alive! ^_^
We'll see next week with Newtype's update if the title fits too.

wing_gundam
August 06, 2008, 11:33 AM
I had posted something on this before ...

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=975198&postcount=96

bigtymer32
August 06, 2008, 05:30 PM
i'll be so glad when the filler is over its come to the point where the filler bored me so much that i'm not gonna watch naruto till it gets back to the manga story.i hope this is true

Gingitsune
August 07, 2008, 09:33 AM
I know you did, wing_gundam, I'm just stating another source is confirming the info. ^_~
[hr]
Next episode will indeed be titled Tomoyo! ^_^

Time to get some champagne !!!

wing_gundam
August 07, 2008, 12:40 PM
that's okay...

cue monolithic akatsuki theme ;)

"oooooooooooohm.........oh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohm"

Gingitsune
August 08, 2008, 11:55 AM
I went to Naruto' anime official website (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/trailer.html) today, they update the summary for the next episode. After 7 lines of the habitual stuff about Sora and Furido, there was this one:

だがその頃、遠く離れた地では『二尾』狩りを開始する暁の二人、飛段と角都の姿があった。
Meanwhile, far way from them, two Akatsuki are starting to chase after Nibi, Hidan and Kakuzu show up.

Hidan and Kakuzu, next week !!!!!!!

*fangirl screaming*

Which doesn't mean we are done with Sora, Akatsuki has three scenes to do on their own before Konoha get involve, so they may keep Sora for up to the end of August if not the end of Hidan and Kakuzu arc. Sai was useless anyway.

sou_desu_ka
April 18, 2009, 04:12 PM
In order to create less clutter in the Naruto Theater & Arcade section, all threads relating to the Shippuuden fillers have been merged into one mega awesome thread.

So, welcome to the Naruto Shippuuden filler mega convo!

Here you'll be able to discuss or complain politely to everything filler related. Whether its the current filler arc, a previous Shippuuden filler arc or a potential future one - this is the place to do it.

Of course, General Rules, Guidelines, and Forum Etiquette (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6306) still apply.

So, have fun and discuss away!

I read that ep. 109 is titled cursed seal counter attack. Could this be the start of the team hebi arc?

____

Googlez_kun
April 18, 2009, 04:39 PM
maybe sasuke with the cursed seal jumps in the battle and finishes everyone off magicaly:blink

seriously i think that either sasuke kills oro or sasuke iis allready with hebi in this ep...

or maybe the anime directors are just trying to give us hope and to fool us. then it's a new filler arc and the anime directors will laugh at us :crying

it's just too good to be true:sweat

Bohemia22
April 18, 2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah lol, a new arc with those nameless Orochimaru's cursed seal bearers killing each other for 35 episodes.

dbgohan08
April 18, 2009, 07:49 PM
It could mean Rinji and his pals. Plus in the DVDs this supposedly lasts till 112.

PitchBlack857
April 18, 2009, 08:22 PM
Never cared for Sasuke but I always respected his swag, Im really looking forward to the fight between him and Deiadra more so than him and Oro.

These damn filler could be so much better, I would love a little Sannin flashback filler of some sort. Lil Oro,Pervy Sage and the Tsunadae just chilling as youngins doing missions under Sarutobi would be so epic. Let us see why there the most famous team.

llamapie
April 18, 2009, 08:45 PM
Never cared for Sasuke but I always respected his swag, Im really looking forward to the fight between him and Deiadra more so than him and Oro.

These damn filler could be so much better, I would love a little Sannin flashback filler of some sort. Lil Oro,Pervy Sage and the Tsunadae just chilling as youngins doing missions under Sarutobi would be so epic. Let us see why there the most famous team.

The problem is they have to avoid doing something like that. All the fillers have to stay away from disrupting the manga. So they have avoided anything interesting to watch. Just recycle the usual Naruto has to save some special kid from getting abused. So on so forth etc.. etc..

PitchBlack857
April 18, 2009, 08:56 PM
The problem is they have to avoid doing something like that. All the fillers have to stay away from disrupting the manga. So they have avoided anything interesting to watch. Just recycle the usual Naruto has to save some special kid from getting abused. So on so forth etc.. etc..

I feel you, but they could at least get a little creative. For example when Oro has this flashbackhttp://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000344/016.jpg .

Since there trying to space out the Anime and Manga, show Pervy and Slug Queen interacting with him as children to show another side of Oro.

Orochimaru always seems Quiet and Kind as a child which is weird considering how he turned out . Would love to see a Gaiden on the Sannin. Would be interesting to see where Oro went psycho.

Aizen Sama
April 18, 2009, 09:42 PM
Relax people. They are doing Kakashi gaiden.

llamapie
April 19, 2009, 12:15 PM
I feel you, but they could at least get a little creative. For example when Oro has this flashbackhttp://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000344/016.jpg .

Since there trying to space out the Anime and Manga, show Pervy and Slug Queen interacting with him as children to show another side of Oro.

Orochimaru always seems Quiet and Kind as a child which is weird considering how he turned out . Would love to see a Gaiden on the Sannin. Would be interesting to see where Oro went psycho.

Yea that would be great. Kishi will probably fill all that in around the end of Tsunade's use in the manga. Possibly soon?

razor
April 19, 2009, 12:21 PM
That's great.yeah.finally the end of fillers.hopefully

Black Lagoon
April 21, 2009, 06:20 PM
I hope that day arrive...:P

Lelo
April 21, 2009, 07:16 PM
episode 109? so theres still 3 or 4 more, wtf

Shinsatsu
April 22, 2009, 05:50 PM
109? huh?
too good to be true.
But there is nothing to add to this crap? what next? an alien attack?
I'm just sick of downloading the new episode every week to find out that they didnt add anything to the story :/
That's the worst thing about fillers, especially the shippuuden ones: they start the plot with alot of details. Then the finish it quickly and show you that the enemy was no match for the main chars :/
I Hate fillers and I hope they go all to hell and DIE lol

Shin

Phoenix946
April 24, 2009, 06:04 PM
These are supposedly the titles for the upcoming chapters.

107 "Sworn Enemies Fighting Together"
"Goetsudōshū" (呉越同舟) April 30, 2009

108 "Camellia Guidepost"
"Tsubaki no dōhyō" (椿の道標) May 7, 2009

109 "Cursed Seal Counterattack"
"Juin no gyakushū" (呪印の逆襲) May 14, 2009

I just got it from some other forum, but that guy is usually right concerning these upcoming titles. Sworn Enemies are obviously Naruto and Guren, but how it can go so fast from mini-sanbi's to finished.. :oh

nat
April 24, 2009, 10:35 PM
Yeah lol, a new arc with those nameless Orochimaru's cursed seal bearers killing each other for 35 episodes.

best comment of the day,...

Of course that is plausible ...you know , so as to give emotional background and depth to characters we won't see or hear....ever. Makes me wonder if they will do a filler in frog/snake/slug town.

Hopefully the stupid filler arc ends soon, me need meself some sauce.

donkeyhigh
April 25, 2009, 04:52 PM
I stopped watching the fillers for a month, then watched all 4 episodes for the first time yesterday and learned nothing new. It's the slowest and most predictable arc ever, of course I say that to every fillerarc when it's airing, but still, it's sucky. "Oh no, the place I can return to is dying :(", it's just so dumb :/
Can't wait till it's all over and back to zeh main storyline :)

Nath Uchiha
April 26, 2009, 11:48 AM
After we see Naruto vs Pain in the anime, what fillers will happen in the future? As Naruto can pretty much just demolish anyone who attacks him, unless the create various people that even surpass Pain which sort of makes him seen inadequate.

What do you think?

Edit - Just noticed I posted this in Toshokan and not Theatre and Arcade, could a mod move it?

Bohemia22
April 27, 2009, 02:56 AM
Ah well, the anime makers are stupid enough to let Naruto get beat up by random filler guys even when he's on hokage level. Or there might be fillers about Konohamaru doing super funny missions, like chasing a cat.

NaruHina-X
April 27, 2009, 02:41 PM
I think it will be like Bankai Ichigo vs Kariya. I mean I don't think Naruto will get beat around with his Sage mode, I would go into equal grounds. Naruto was in equal grounds when with Guren in a single fight before they were interrupted. The reason why Naruto never used Kyuubi nor FRS because he was told not to use them.

PitchBlack857
April 27, 2009, 05:19 PM
A couple of gaidens would be nice, Im seeing a good 4 or 5 episode arc on either Itachi,Sannins,1st/Madra or Minato that tie into the story when the time comes. Hell a little arc about AK catching the tailed beast would be cool, give a different perceptive on things. Watching Kisame and Itachi catching the four tails would be awesome.

I believe/Hope the filler would showcase more of the other characters than Naruto. Would be really lame if Naruto was in sage mode getting that ass beat by some wack filler villain.

NaruHina-X
April 28, 2009, 09:08 AM
I bet the filler arc after Pain will have a Main villain that has Sage Mode similar to Naruto, but in different kind of animal like Tiger, Lion, or Bear.

heiky0711
April 28, 2009, 10:27 AM
Possible fillers:

1.One of seven swordsman: so far, kisame, zabuza and raiga
2. one of root members
3. jiraiya's former reject apprentice who has incomplete sage mode
4. i would love to see a filler about the upbringing of kabuto

donkeyhigh
April 28, 2009, 11:40 AM
Possible fillers:

4. i would love to see a filler about the upbringing of kabuto

I secound that! Kabuto is one crazy motherf"#¤r.

Googlez_kun
April 29, 2009, 12:43 PM
title of

episode 110 "Memories of Sin" "Tsumi no kioku" (罪の記憶)
episode 111 "The Broken Promise" "Kudakareta yakusoku" (砕かれた約

(source http://de.narutopedia.eu/wiki/Hauptseite)

okaaaay...memories of sin could be oro's memories,but the broken promise?
idk...:(

donkeyhigh
April 29, 2009, 01:24 PM
Aw crap!
Maybe the Sasuke vs Oro thing starts while the fillers are still going, or it's just a coincidence and the fillers continue like before.

enmymiguel
April 30, 2009, 04:35 AM
maybe sasuke do something in this arc cause i did see him watching kabuto and jukimaru. but oro is going to do something that will make him get to hes limit or he will get to it normal.

cause when sasuke start searching for hebi naruto still got hes arm hert and he seeing pretty ok now.

why sasuke when he is going to attack oro. he look like somebody tell him like to do it.

and why when naruto found out that sasuke kill oro
he said i knew it that freak wouldn't take sasuke down.

i think sasuke a oro will play a part in this arc

AnimeHERO
April 30, 2009, 04:48 AM
maybe sasuke do something in this arc cause i did see him watching kabuto and jukimaru. but oro is going to do something that will make him get to hes limit or he will get to it normal.

cause when sasuke start searching for hebi naruto still got hes arm hert and he seeing pretty ok now.

why sasuke when he is going to attack oro. he look like somebody tell him like to do it.

and why when naruto found out that sasuke kill oro
he said i knew it that freak wouldn't take sasuke down.

i think sasuke a oro will play a part in this arc

Yea i wounder how many more filler eps will go on after Sasuke kill's a weakend Oro if that happens in the filler's i can see the anime crew stretching out a battle lasting a couple mins to a whole Episode. Maybe they would do justice to one of Sasuke's Gimp fights and let Oro pound on him for awhile. As we all know a full powerd Oro would have a new body atm. And yet Sasuke has more gimp fights comming it's sickening, As i would love Sasuke to have a fight that wasent Hax or haveing him Fighting half dead opponents and see how the left over Uchiha fares.

Phoenix946
April 30, 2009, 01:46 PM
Those three weak guys got a cursed seal from Kabuto, hence 109 is called as it is. Not ending yet, probably not anytime soon. Damnit.

Bohemia22
April 30, 2009, 02:10 PM
Jesus fucking christ goddamnit.

Aizen Sama
April 30, 2009, 04:14 PM
The fillers will continue until episode 112.

ghstphantom3
April 30, 2009, 08:45 PM
I don't mind fillers, in general. They have to be there, so fine, put them in. What pisses me off about them though is when they just start making things up that are wildly beyond the realms of the story that they are fitting in to. Like this whole "crystal-style" nonsense. What the hell is that? Did they all just sit around the planning table one day and say "Hey, you know what would be cool? fighting with big, colorful rocks! We can call it a bloodline or something stupid so no one will question it, and we can drag this on forever!"

No, that's not how it works. Your job is to entertain, while maintaining the bonds of the story as best as you can. Fill us in with back story on the characters, give us side missions, draw things out a bit, that's all fine, just don't make up whatever you think will be cool, yet completely different from the universe it's presented in. Number one, it doesn't fit, and number two, it feels like a gimmick. "Well, the little kiddies are never going to climb into the back of my van if I don't give them something special to draw them in. That's all they do with the fillers, come up with some gimmick to lure us into the back of their van.

Damnit, just make it fit and don't come up with stupid crap to try and entice us to watch.

And another thing, give us something new. We don't care about fillers as it is, so if you absolutely must make them, don't take one story and keep repeating the same part over and over. We're introduced to some filler characters. They fight someone. The main characters find out about them. They go fight them, they loose and retreat for a while. They come back. They fight again. The other team looses this time. The other team retreats. They regroup. they fight again. And so it continues, one team fighting the other, occasionally getting reinforcements and maybe going to somewhere else to fight, but at it's core it's still the same damn thing over and over again.

This is why I've almost completely given up on Bleach. Same damn thing. They've been in the same arc for a period of time that can best be measured in years, just doing the same thing, switching between one fight and the other with the occasional retreat, regroup, and fight again somewhere else nonsense. Damnit, give me some story or at least something to hold it together.

Good god, this is why I hate fillers. Plenty of potential to entertain us, but they take the lazy way out and spoon feed us crap to bide us over until they can get back to the actual story.

Sorry for the rant. Meant for it to be a short post, but so much for that.

UchihaDK83
May 05, 2009, 03:16 AM
4 June new arch i hope... i saw only 2 or 3 episodes of this stupid arc...

Fucking Commercial Fillers...

Shippuuden Episodes taken from the manga: 70

Shippuuden Fucking Filler episode : 40 !!!

In one years and half of Naruto shippuden they used about 35% of stupid and boring fillers and 65 % real arc ..... Is it normal ???

mah....

Csdabest
May 05, 2009, 04:10 AM
I don't mind fillers, in general. They have to be there, so fine, put them in. What pisses me off about them though is when they just start making things up that are wildly beyond the realms of the story that they are fitting in to. Like this whole "crystal-style" nonsense. What the hell is that? Did they all just sit around the planning table one day and say "Hey, you know what would be cool? fighting with big, colorful rocks! We can call it a bloodline or something stupid so no one will question it, and we can drag this on forever!"

No, that's not how it works. Your job is to entertain, while maintaining the bonds of the story as best as you can. Fill us in with back story on the characters, give us side missions, draw things out a bit, that's all fine, just don't make up whatever you think will be cool, yet completely different from the universe it's presented in. Number one, it doesn't fit, and number two, it feels like a gimmick. "Well, the little kiddies are never going to climb into the back of my van if I don't give them something special to draw them in. That's all they do with the fillers, come up with some gimmick to lure us into the back of their van.

Damnit, just make it fit and don't come up with stupid crap to try and entice us to watch.

And another thing, give us something new. We don't care about fillers as it is, so if you absolutely must make them, don't take one story and keep repeating the same part over and over. We're introduced to some filler characters. They fight someone. The main characters find out about them. They go fight them, they loose and retreat for a while. They come back. They fight again. The other team looses this time. The other team retreats. They regroup. they fight again. And so it continues, one team fighting the other, occasionally getting reinforcements and maybe going to somewhere else to fight, but at it's core it's still the same damn thing over and over again.

This is why I've almost completely given up on Bleach. Same damn thing. They've been in the same arc for a period of time that can best be measured in years, just doing the same thing, switching between one fight and the other with the occasional retreat, regroup, and fight again somewhere else nonsense. Damnit, give me some story or at least something to hold it together.

Good god, this is why I hate fillers. Plenty of potential to entertain us, but they take the lazy way out and spoon feed us crap to bide us over until they can get back to the actual story.

Sorry for the rant. Meant for it to be a short post, but so much for that.

Actually crystal style is quite reasonable. Considering their is wood and ice style. That could actually fit into the lore of Naruto. The most rediculous one was the second kyuubi jinchuuriki which was completely retarded.
[hr]
I hate this. They butched Sasuke entrance and used it to gain viewers for their stupid stupid STUPID filler arc. I hate the anime staff

UchihaDK83
May 05, 2009, 04:16 AM
With this rhythm we could see Sasuke vs Deidara in December 2009.. and Sasuke vs Itachi ... ahahahahahhah NEVER ... !!!

UnbornUchiha
May 05, 2009, 11:13 AM
the good news is the recent filler will end at 110 and sasuke will attack oro in 111. the bad news . . . well the way its looking we wont see the konoha destruction arc until next christmas . . . and thats without the filler arcs . . . OMFG!!!!!! KILL ME!!!!! . . . I hate fillers . . . . . . . . .

Googlez_kun
May 05, 2009, 11:30 AM
the goon news is the recent filler will end at 110 and sasuke will attack oro in 111. the bad news . . . well the way its looking we wont see the konoha destruction arc until next christmas . . . and thats without the filler arcs . . . OMFG!!!!!! KILL ME!!!!! . . . I hate fillers . . . . . . . . .
:rofl
that will happen somewhere at the end of 2010
seriously!!

and from where do you know that sasuke will attack oro in 110?

Lelo
May 05, 2009, 11:30 AM
Jesus fucking christ goddamnit.

take it easy with the cursing and using gods name in vein. Some of us here are Christians/Catholics :tem.

Bohemia22
May 05, 2009, 12:52 PM
take it easy with the cursing and using gods name in vein. Some of us here are Christians/Catholics :tem.That was my first reaction. :oh I just had to type it.

Lelo
May 05, 2009, 07:23 PM
its cool, I sometimes say stuff like that too

sarutobi_sensei
May 06, 2009, 02:08 AM
I hope 109 part 2 is sasuke's attack on orochimaru ^^

wait, I hope even more that 108 is the complete end of the fillers and 109 is dedicated to saucegay.

I preffer watching him over watching fillers.

UchihaDK83
May 06, 2009, 02:59 AM
. . . well the way its looking we wont see the konoha destruction arc until next christmas . . . and thats without the filler arcs . . .

I REALLY HOPE THIS !!! ....

Do you really think that they'll show us in the anime Pain vs Naruto in the 2010 Christmas???

ahahahahahah you are a dreamer!!!! :P

I hope to see at least Sasuke vs Itachi before the end of 2010... :)

UchihaDK83
May 07, 2009, 03:17 AM
112 "The Place to Return To"
"Kaerubeki basho" (帰るべき場所) June 4, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i Hate who had decided to create this loooonnggg boring filler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:darn:darn:darn

We must wait until 11 june ?? (i hope...) ...

A FILLER THAT BEGIN 18 DECEMBER 2008 AND FINISH 4 JUNE 2009 (but i'm not sure... O.o ) ????

more than 6 MONTHS ????? FOR A FILLER?????

ARE YOU CRAZYYYY ???????

MAH...

<3Matsumoto<3
May 07, 2009, 03:36 AM
How long did the fillers last in Naruto 1.0?

UchihaDK83
May 07, 2009, 03:46 AM
How long did the fillers last in Naruto 1.0?

almost 100 chapter on 220 ... but the fillers begin when the first part was finished!!!! .... and in this case is correct for me... now we can't see a single manga arc witouth see a new filler arc... O.o .. it's normal for you ?

naruto91
May 07, 2009, 07:14 AM
i like these fillers...

roma
May 07, 2009, 09:12 AM
so this will end by june? that's a month of filler episodes more. half a year of fillers. *sigh*

roma
May 07, 2009, 09:14 AM
looks like this arc will not end with episode 109. *sigh* :(

sarutobi_sensei
May 07, 2009, 09:21 AM
Oh my God... I don't think that this will be over this week... nor the next one... It'll only be over in the end of may... omfg... The title for one of the episodes @ the end of may is: The place to return to.... srsl why the fuck does this stupid idiotic shity filler arc has to be this fucking long?

sarutobi_sensei
May 07, 2009, 09:22 AM
Oh my God... I don't think that this will be over this week... nor the next one... It'll only be over in the end of may... omfg... The title for one of the episodes @ the end of may is: The place to return to.... srsl why the fuck does this stupid idiotic shity filler arc has to be this fucking long?

Half an year of fillers.

they are even fucking worse than the part one fillers...

I liked to see most of them, but this is just idiotic...

Aizen Sama
May 07, 2009, 09:50 AM
How many times do I have to say that the filler is going to end at episode 112!

Tanuki-dono
May 07, 2009, 10:40 AM
take it easy with the cursing and using gods name in vein. Some of us here are Christians/Catholics :tem.

Yeah, and some of us are atheists, and cults offend us - you don't see us complaining. Not trying to step on your toes, but it's too public of a forum to get "offended" over stuff like that. These fillers will be over soon. Some of the filler moments are better done than the actual canon. I really hope they offer up some better stuff on the actual storyline episodes, but at the same time, animators in Japan are paid really crappy, so I can't expect more than the occasional good job.

Sema
May 07, 2009, 12:58 PM
I just checked wiki. looks like we have more than 4 filler episodes :mad

Ichimar
May 09, 2009, 01:13 PM
Actually crystal style is quite reasonable. Considering their is wood and ice style. That could actually fit into the lore of Naruto. The most rediculous one was the second kyuubi jinchuuriki which was completely retarded.
<hr noshade size="1">
I hate this. They butched Sasuke entrance and used it to gain viewers for their stupid stupid STUPID filler arc. I hate the anime staff

Wood and Ice make more sense than Crystal style

Wood Water + Earth basic things needed for tree's

Ice Water + Wind look in your freezer for ice cubes the moving air the freezer cools down the water... basic

Crystal... Heat some water. While it's heating, dissolve as much salt in it as possible. Keep going until the water gets to the boiling stage.
When the boiling water cannot take any more salt (a saturated solution) take the mixture off the stove and let it cool. The salt will form crystals as the water evaporates. You tell me if Crystal Ninjustsu make more sense than wood and ice :blink:mad

Some filler made up BS to spoon feed your minds dirt go do somting else than watch filler the more you watch it the more they'll think its okay to make stuff like this cause they'll just keep on making it till they'll get bored of it and then they'll restart Naruto again like they did with Naruto Shippuden and you wonder why they kept on making filler for NARUTO... Cause of kids like you who watch the filler waiting for story line can't get mad at ya but u guys are the ones to blame...
[hr]

I REALLY HOPE THIS !!! ....

Do you really think that they'll show us in the anime Pain vs Naruto in the 2010 Christmas???

ahahahahahah you are a dreamer!!!! :P

I hope to see at least Sasuke vs Itachi before the end of 2010... :)

hahahaaaa true lol :D

Pyrogunz
May 19, 2009, 04:39 PM

Half an year of fillers.

they are even fucking worse than the part one fillers...

I liked to see most of them, but this is just idiotic...

False. The Naruto Part I fillers were absolutely unbearable. These fillers actually have a coherent storyline that last several episodes (1 arc). I'd rather have this than a competition over who could make the best ramen.

And at least these fillers are animated rather decently. I still hate them, but at least they aren't an eyesore to watch.

slmcknett
May 19, 2009, 04:56 PM
Episodes 113 and 114 are called "The Great Snake's Pupil" "Orochi no dōkō" (大蛇の瞳孔) & "The Eye of a Hawk" "Taka no hitomi" (鷹の瞳). So I'm guesing we'll be getting back to canon. However, because Sasuke says the line about hawks in about the second chapter of the arc, looks like we're going back to one chapter per episode. Damn.

Grizz
May 19, 2009, 09:04 PM
I can't understand why they keep showing these lame ass fillers, its bad enough that were too far behind the mangas, but their just making worse n worse.. why does it have to be so many episodes... they might as well make it a whole arc or something. its gona take us ages to see the sasuke even kill orochimaru, that's how Naruto is..... for us to get where the manga is now, that might be 2 years i reckon or maybe more, wouldnt be suprised if it was.

JP_Russell
May 19, 2009, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I can't stand this filler. I kept up with it until about three or four weeks ago. I literally just could not keep watching it after that. This arc has just gotten worse and worse and worse and WORSE with each episode. It's easily close to as bad as the part 1 fillers for me. I just really hope this arc doesn't include any canon content. With them having the three-tails be a key part of it and Tobi and Deidara now being right at its location, I'm concerned they're going to try to seamlessly tie this arc into the next one the way they did with the last filler arc. I was able to put up with that since it wasn't a terrible arc, but this one is just horrifyingly bad.

SharinganItachi
May 20, 2009, 03:10 AM
Yup the fillers are never ending I stopped watching them because they were so boring can't wait for the Hawk to be formed and see Suigetsu.

Grizz
May 20, 2009, 04:59 AM
Am not gona watch the anime again.. until they change it back to the manga plot, coz this is getting ridiculous.

Zero Sama
May 20, 2009, 05:33 AM
really...
when I'm watching this fillers I fell it's insulting me!:notrust
stupid fillers!:darn

digitaldude
May 20, 2009, 06:46 AM
I watch anime just for the animated fight scenes not for the plot(since I already read the manga) but yeah the fillers suck, although they just make filler episodes to leech of the success of the manga, probably why nearly all are terrible.

sarutobi_sensei
May 20, 2009, 06:59 AM
I actually preferred Part 1 fillers. They changed the subject, and even though the animation completely sucked, it wasn't always about the same damn thing.

Guren is the one I'm going to return too! I'll protect Guren!

I won't let you have yukimaru!

No I won't let you have yukimaru!

Use your power to control the 3 tails

Take the pills to control the 3 tails

guren's going to die inside the 3 tails take the pills to control it...

Srsl, almost 25 episodes with the same damn stupid thing all over again.

they could've ended this arc in 10 episodes...

episode 1, the anbu's killed, kabuto goes to meet guren and let's her know of her mission.

episode 2, guren looks for the person's to go with her, takes yukimaru and the other 4 to the lake. @ the same time team kakashi arrives @ the location of the hideout.

episode 3, naruto leaves with jiraiya again to train, meets yukimaru on the end of the day. @ the end of the episode team kakashi gets out of the hideout.

episode 4, jiraiya leaves, naruto is summoned to the mission, they get to the lake side to meet team kakashi, and naruto sees yukimaru again.

episode 5, kiba and the others meet guren's thugs, fight them, loose, team shizune's dispatched. naruto arrives and destroys the dome with combo jutsu.

episode 6, they fight guren, she retreats, the mist appears, 3 tails appears, they go to 3 tails, yukimaru controls it

episode 7, they fight over the 3 tails with team shizune trying to seal it, they fail because of ino, naruto and guren are swallowed

episode 8, they talk inside the 3 tails, yukimaru sends the flowers and they escape.

episode 9 @ ten are the remaining episodes for the next couple of weeks.

srsl, this filler arc sucks so bad...

Grizz
May 20, 2009, 07:43 AM
Compare to other animes, Naruto is very far behind...

Zero Sama
May 20, 2009, 07:57 AM
I dont know! but even in bleach, fillers are not this annoying!:notrust
noruto fillers suck at everything!:darn

Grizz
May 20, 2009, 08:04 AM
Naruto fillers are pointless, with the amount of episode they've been showing in the past few montth... if they carried on the plot as written in the manga, we could have seen Sasuke form his team by now or maybe a bit further than that..... but nooooo they always decide to stop it when it starts getting interesting to bring out their gay fillers....what the hell..

chess4
May 20, 2009, 08:56 AM
the only filler arc that served any purpose was the 1st one in part 1. it shpuld a reason why tsunande was training sakura

Grizz
May 20, 2009, 08:59 AM
Yeah, the rest has been pretty useless..

Proxy
May 21, 2009, 03:11 AM
The Hinata fillers weren't bad. Then again, Im a rabid Hinata fanboy. But it had good animation at least. + Fanservice is a good thing. (At least better than the Ramen episode...... ugh, that one was bad.....) Also, I sincerely enjoyed the Toki arc......

Grizz
May 21, 2009, 06:24 AM
Overall i just hate all those fillers... their annoying and a waste of time..

ninjaman
May 21, 2009, 07:15 AM
I dont know! but even in bleach, fillers are not this annoying!:notrust
noruto fillers suck at everything!:darn

bleach fillers last at least 5 episodes max then straight to teh action so close to manga too. BLEACH > NARUTO

Grizz
May 21, 2009, 07:19 AM
The Bleach and One Piece anime are quite close to where the manga is... but compare to Naruto they are just too far.. its gona take at least a year or two to get where we are now in the manga..:mad

THM Nindo
May 21, 2009, 08:29 AM
The big difference is that the Bleach fillers are not a caricature of the anime.

Naruto fillers are a mere caricature...
On every fillers, you are sure to see this :

- Naruto acting idiot
- Sakura hitting Naruto (and Naruto flying very far when he's hit)
- Hinata fainting when seeing Naruto
- Naruto cheezy speech and a bad guy becoming a good guy

It's just like if they took the Naruto formula from Part 1 and make different story... Contrary to the manga, where the character have a certain evolution (Naruto is not an idiot anymore, Sakura doesn't hit Naruto that much anymore, etc.), the fillers keep the old formula... that's why it's so shitty...
That and the poor art...

Grizz
May 21, 2009, 08:37 AM
How long do you think it will take for the anime to reach were the manga is right now??

THM Nindo
May 21, 2009, 09:49 AM
How long do you think it will take for the anime to reach were the manga is right now??

At least 4 or 5 years...
With all the fillers, it could even be more...

Grizz
May 21, 2009, 09:58 AM
At least 4 or 5 years...

All these fillers are kiling man... another one came out today if am right??

rikudou pain
May 21, 2009, 10:23 AM
All these fillers are kiling man... another one came out today if am right??

stop complaining,doing 1 episode its hard enough,if you dont like it watch someting else,and be prepare because theres gonna be a filler arc on the 4 tails too.

Grizz
May 21, 2009, 10:27 AM
stop complaining,doing 1 episode its hard enough,if you dont like it watch someting else,and be prepare because theres gonna be a filler arc on the 4 tails too.

Alright... that's not complaining am stating a fact... i knw how it takes to create a episode...am an animator... so i know....

TearsOfScarlet
May 21, 2009, 10:44 AM
At least 4 or 5 years...

lol

hahahah.

You guys are funny. I only read the manga at this point.

monkey D luffy
May 21, 2009, 10:46 AM
in the sneak peak before the filler arc began we saw kinoha team standing next to madara (tobi) and that explosive guy and we saw 4 tailed naruto so im guessing the filler arc is not going to end soon

Grizz
May 21, 2009, 12:33 PM
That's what am saying.. the filler arc probably still has like 5 more episodes or sumtin...

anchew
May 21, 2009, 01:41 PM

We know alot of effort goes into making an episode... but when it comes to naruto fillers i think they just abuse it... ALMOST 6 MONTHS it's going to be... 6 MONTHS... we can get a max of 52 episodes a year and taking into account all the weeks they miss, they spend half of that on a filler... the time they spend on making each filler episode that could be spent on catching up to the manga...

The fillers are completely pointless... the suitation with the 3 tails has been the same for months... and everything just gets repeated... the sealing technique is happening for the second time, Naruto and Guren fought like 5 times... Yuukimaru's taken how many pills (the druggy) and nothing happens... the same groups always fighting yet no ones dies! and in EVERY EPISODE Gurens always talks about her love for Yuukimaru and they spend almost half an episode talking about it.

Bleach is only 20 manga's ahead of the anime and its the same thing with One Piece.... so why does naruto keep increasing the gap... I know Masashi Kishimoto wants to hav the longest running anime but do it for the right reasons man.

-Ren Boy-
May 21, 2009, 04:37 PM
And Thats Why I Skipped The Fillers
The Filler Doesnt Fit In With The Manga
Hidan And Kakuza Should Have Sealed The 3 Tails Before Their Deaths

But The Anime Has Them Dead Already

TOBI and DEIDARA JUST CAPTURE THE DAMN BEAST

also in the end of the filler something should happen to the 3 tail which will not correspond to the manga in which nothing happened to the 3 tail when captured by ataksuki

Grizz
May 22, 2009, 12:06 AM
Exactly that's what am saying... the filler doesnt correspond with the Manga at all...

LALAPUI
May 23, 2009, 03:54 AM
Naruto fillers end on 4 june new sasuke arc starts on 11 june
episode 113 "The Great Snake's Pupil" June 11, 2009
episode 114 "The Eye of a Hawk" June 18, 2009
Also they said that in the manga too.
At last the fillers will end and the best naruto shippuuden arc will start!!!

Grizz
May 23, 2009, 04:30 AM
Trust me i can't wait for that arc to start am so inpatient..

Phoenix946
May 23, 2009, 07:40 AM
Bleach is only 20 manga's ahead of the anime and its the same thing with One Piece.... so why does naruto keep increasing the gap... I know Masashi Kishimoto wants to hav the longest running anime but do it for the right reasons man.

What's that now? Where was that said? The only stated reason I ever read was that the anime producers want to have a large gap between the anime and the manga. And afaik Kishi does not have anything to do with the anime except that he at some point gave them permission to make his manga into an anime.

choke_a_beech
May 23, 2009, 08:40 AM
fellow naruto fans......stay the hell away from any new shippuden filler episodes from now on!!!!! i didn't even bother with that sora arc crap....pseudo kyuubi......pffftttttt!!!! i stick to episodes that correspond to the manga.............i want to see the events of the manga translated to anime....not some made up story about some woman who makes pink crystals and who loves orochimaru! the movies i stay well away from as well!

Grizz
May 24, 2009, 12:51 AM
I'll second you to that Choke... Please for your own good, stay away from all those useless filler arcs, they don't correspond to the manga so why watch it, i hated that sora arc, how can their be a second kyuubi, thats a lot of crap, and what that hell, its like the 3 tailed beast is always on the sea, if the tailed it's supposed to be sealed inside a human, then he or she must be quite exausted from staying in that form too long, since the arc began, we havent the human form yet..... what that hell is up with that crystal user and that boy Yuukimaru anyway...

Kaijuu
May 24, 2009, 03:20 PM
if the tailed it's supposed to be sealed inside a human, then he or she must be quite exausted from staying in that form too long, since the arc began, we havent the human form yet.....
You are sure you read the manga?^^'
The Sanbi had no Jinchuuriki to begin with. Later on Kishi gave him a Jinchuuriki and the Animeproducers are doing their thing. Yuukimaru is that "Jinchuuriki" but obviously Yuukimaru is going to control the Sanbi without having it sealed inside him.

Of course they stretch that out too much but well, at least they explain why the Sanbi has a Jinchuuriki when it's stated that he has no Jinchuuriki.

Can anybody still follow me? xD

THM Nindo
May 24, 2009, 05:07 PM
fellow naruto fans......stay the hell away from any new shippuden filler episodes from now on!!!!! i didn't even bother with that sora arc crap....pseudo kyuubi......pffftttttt!!!! i stick to episodes that correspond to the manga.............i want to see the events of the manga translated to anime....not some made up story about some woman who makes pink crystals and who loves orochimaru! the movies i stay well away from as well!

I'll second you to that Choke... Please for your own good, stay away from all those useless filler arcs, they don't correspond to the manga so why watch it, i hated that sora arc, how can their be a second kyuubi, thats a lot of crap, and what that hell, its like the 3 tailed beast is always on the sea, if the tailed it's supposed to be sealed inside a human, then he or she must be quite exausted from staying in that form too long, since the arc began, we havent the human form yet..... what that hell is up with that crystal user and that boy Yuukimaru anyway...

You guys seems to know the current fillers pretty well.
Seems that yourself are not following your own advice and are watching them :tem

Grizz
May 24, 2009, 08:21 PM
Nah, am not watching them, well brothers do so they just tell me what happens thats all, i dnt really like fillers so i dnt watch them....

Pyrogunz
May 24, 2009, 10:13 PM
Episodes 113 and 114 are called "The Great Snake's Pupil" "Orochi no dōkō" (大蛇の瞳孔) & "The Eye of a Hawk" "Taka no hitomi" (鷹の瞳). So I'm guesing we'll be getting back to canon. However, because Sasuke says the line about hawks in about the second chapter of the arc, looks like we're going back to one chapter per episode. Damn.

I'm actually fine with that. I have no problem with them dragging out the canon parts of the story, as long as they are half-way entertaining and not boring to watch. I found the Kyuubi parts when Naruto goes KN4 against Orochimaru pretty boring, and they've dragged out some other things, but in general... I'd prefer canon no matter what to filler.
[hr]

I can't understand why they keep showing these lame ass fillers, its bad enough that were too far behind the mangas, but their just making worse n worse.. why does it have to be so many episodes... they might as well make it a whole arc or something. its gona take us ages to see the sasuke even kill orochimaru, that's how Naruto is..... for us to get where the manga is now, that might be 2 years i reckon or maybe more, wouldnt be suprised if it was.

So what's wrong with that? I have no problem with them dragging the goodness of Naruto across several years. In the end, we are all going to watch all of the episodes, and love them, you and I included. I don't care if the canon episodes come sooner rather than later, as long as I eventually get to see them in all their glory. Let us not forget we get them for free, remember??? I for one am quite thankful for that.
[hr]

And Thats Why I Skipped The Fillers
The Filler Doesnt Fit In With The Manga
Hidan And Kakuza Should Have Sealed The 3 Tails Before Their Deaths

But The Anime Has Them Dead Already

TOBI and DEIDARA JUST CAPTURE THE DAMN BEAST

also in the end of the filler something should happen to the 3 tail which will not correspond to the manga in which nothing happened to the 3 tail when captured by ataksuki

What?? Hidan and Kakuzu successfully capture and help seal the TWO-TAILS, both in the manga and in the anime. And you're right, Tobi and Deidara end up capturing the Three-Tails on their own. But what is your point?

Are you saying that the Konoha teams are actually going to manage to catch the Three Tails? Because you are very wrong, my friend.

Grizz
May 25, 2009, 01:17 AM
Were all thankful to all the guys to make the Naruto episodes for us, were just saying about the fillers, well pyrogunz everyone have different opinions, you wouldnt mind watching more fillers and thats just how you are... but at some point you'll realise that there is no point of watching the anime , because there are just way too far from the manga, and every week we read a new chapter, that gap increases...

choke_a_beech
May 25, 2009, 04:22 AM
thank god they aint makin any more (long) filler arcs............

Grizz
May 25, 2009, 05:19 AM
I knw thank god....

-Ren Boy-
May 25, 2009, 06:52 AM
What?? Hidan and Kakuzu successfully capture and help seal the TWO-TAILS, both in the manga and in the anime. And you're right, Tobi and Deidara end up capturing the Three-Tails on their own. But what is your point?

Are you saying that the Konoha teams are actually going to manage to catch the Three Tails? Because you are very wrong, my friend.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hidan READ IT

OK
I never said Hidan and Kakuza captured the 3 tail
I said they helped to seal it (In the manga)

but this filler has not kept that because Hidan and Kakuza are already dead and tobi and deidara are about to capture the 3 tail. And with hidan and kakuza dead they can't seal it

therefore the filler that is trying SO HARD to be canon is not corresponding with the manga

Grizz
May 25, 2009, 06:57 AM
The filler sucks. end of

sarutobi_sensei
May 25, 2009, 11:16 PM
So true, I didn't even think of that detail...

The totally fucked up the already fucked up anime.

Kusachu
May 25, 2009, 11:42 PM
I haven't watched in a couple of weeks. Is it REALLY THAT BAD?!? Just kidding. Of course it is. :oh *sigh*

slmcknett
May 26, 2009, 12:03 AM

OK

but this filler has not kept that because Hidan and Kakuza are already dead and tobi and deidara are about to capture the 3 tail. And with hidan and kakuza dead they can't seal it

therefore the filler that is trying SO HARD to be canon is not corresponding with the manga

They can still seal the Three-Tailed, it will just take longer than 3 days. Maybe more like 5, but they'll still get it down. After all, they still have 7 people.

Grizz
May 26, 2009, 12:36 AM
It'll take much longer to seal the beasts with fewer people, but they somehow did do it...

Lelo
May 26, 2009, 02:25 AM

OK

there you go
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/329/08-09/

~X~
May 26, 2009, 02:29 AM
the naruto shippuuden anime has yet to impress me. when I think back to older episodes before shippuuden (not counting fillers), it was just so epic. they put so much heart in it back then... the animation, music, i guess everything. even when I see them trying to put effort into the newer episodes, it just doesn't compare.

Grizz
May 26, 2009, 02:35 AM
Well i think the same too, the old episodes were so epic, they were adventerous, they were thrilling battles, emotion scenes etc.... shippuuden it pretty much dull.. its like they have lost interest in making it better...