PDA

View Full Version : Discussion What are the Vizards motives,ambitions,whatever?

mugen
September 29, 2006, 05:04 PM
Hope nobody has a topic like this.
Anyways I think they want to Destroy all three worlds Human, Soul Society, & Hallow world. :darn

alekosss_kenpachi
September 29, 2006, 05:28 PM
LOL what r u talking about mugen???Vizards are independent and only wanted to become stronger!I am sure they are kinda good!Remember Hirako saving Ichigo from Grimmjaw!

mugen
September 29, 2006, 05:33 PM
Duh they probably just want Ichigo because he's strong and cuz he can help eliminate their enemies.
Also don't you think there are too many good guys in BLEACH right now

alekosss_kenpachi
September 29, 2006, 06:15 PM
Actually there are many good guys ib bleach but the bad guys are many and strong too...And we have yet to see more VILLAINS...OU-KEN...and imagine the level of it's power..The good side will need any possible helP!!!A crazy thought of mine: a tag battle between the good side and the evil one!A 20vs20 battle!

OGunslinger
September 29, 2006, 08:47 PM
they are probably a force of there own... like... neither good nor bad... they just want to keep the world they live in normal i guess

bax
September 30, 2006, 10:02 AM
they are probably a force of there own... like... neither good nor bad... they just want to keep the world they live in normal i guess

I think they just a bunch of people who wants to do what they like to do and very disliking those who oppose them. If they wanted to destroy the 3 worlds, they should do it long ago, before the Shinigami and Hollow really motivated to achieve a new heights to their power.

voldy18
September 30, 2006, 12:32 PM
Well, I remember that one Vizard saying "Finally we meet people who have similar powers to us. I feel like our family is growing."

Sounds to me like they don't like being outcasts and want acceptance from others. However they seem to think that they can only get accepted by people who are similar to them, that's why they are happy to finally meet such people. Just a guess, though.

sharinganLS
September 30, 2006, 02:03 PM
Well, I remember that one Vizard saying "Finally we meet people who have similar powers to us. I feel like our family is growing."

Sounds to me like they don't like being outcasts and want acceptance from others. However they seem to think that they can only get accepted by people who are similar to them, that's why they are happy to finally meet such people. Just a guess, though.

I believe that too, they are the quite type who dont want to cause a scene; they are also the type that dont want to take orders (thats probably why they decided to leave SS which is very strict when it comes to rules and stuff.)

alekosss_kenpachi
September 30, 2006, 04:44 PM
Yes that sounds quite right!Them hating taking orders.

And when they meet someone with similar powers like ichigo they become really friendly and even put their life on the line for them.Remember Hirako saving Ichigo.

ibra87
September 30, 2006, 06:16 PM
What I got from the manga was that they wanted to somewhere they belong. They're not welcome in SS for not being shinigamis, not welcome in the normal world for not being human and they probably don't want to go to Huec Mundo. That's also why they kinda got Ichigo to come to them, because it's as if they are lonely.

neild
November 18, 2006, 04:25 PM
Anyways I think they want to Destroy all three worlds Human, Soul Society, & Hallow world. :darn

they just want to ruin people's lives

mugen
November 24, 2006, 10:59 PM
i just thought that perhaps they are working undercover for somebody but who is the question?

VEX02
November 29, 2006, 04:14 AM
They gotta be neutral, because being a vizard is being neutral between a death god and a hollow right, they are getting pulled into the war because they have to be, and they are gonna woop a$$, cuz they just kick a$$

mugen
November 29, 2006, 05:14 PM
They gotta be neutral, because being a vizard is being neutral between a death god and a hollow right, they are getting pulled into the war because they have to be, and they are gonna woop a$$, cuz they just kick a$$

yeah neutral
but tell me what do we know about them
I mean they've been watching Ichigo for a while so it seems that they're connected to someone he knows. But who and for what purpose

weixiaobao
November 29, 2006, 08:14 PM
the vizards were outlaw shinigami, so maybe they planning to take the Soul Society back.....

mugen
November 29, 2006, 09:47 PM
the vizards were outlaw shinigami, so maybe they planning to take the Soul Society back.....

I already said that but it's nice to know someone agrees with me

weixiaobao
November 29, 2006, 10:06 PM
I already said that but it's nice to know someone agrees with me

You did, then I am agreeing with you then... I kinda skip through all the other post (I critisized other and not reading post, but me not much better HA HA HA)
-----------------------------------------------
So how do they gonna take back Soul Society??? Like the Bounto???

mugen
November 29, 2006, 10:11 PM
No they're going to to just go all out and I'm pretty sure they have a couple of allies umm maybe some Arrancar cuz they're somewhat outlaws themselves I mean each of them is clearly stronger than those captains at Soul Society

weixiaobao
November 29, 2006, 10:12 PM
But I like the captain (I dun want them to lose) Die Vizard......
Anyway, they never was much of a threat though... (I think)

mugen
November 29, 2006, 10:16 PM
only Tite knows perhaps we'll maybe know after the current arc or after the showdown in December

glasskatana
November 30, 2006, 11:20 PM
I believe the goal of the Vizards is simple. Let us live in peace. The vizards are ridiculously powerful as we've already seen, yet they cause almost no trouble at all. I believe the only reason they have taken an interest in the whole Aizen situation is because he plans to destroy the worlds, and that, obviously, would hinder their undisturbed existence. The vizards just want to be left alone. :amuse

mugen
November 30, 2006, 11:24 PM
I believe the goal of the Vizards is simple. Let us live in peace. The vizards are ridiculously powerful as we've already seen, yet they cause almost no trouble at all. I believe the only reason they have taken an interest in the whole Aizen situation is because he plans to destroy the worlds, and that, obviously, would hinder their undisturbed existence. The vizards just want to be left alone. :amuse

but you saw when Shinji came to rescue Ichigo's ass he said he on nobody's side so they could be planning something else

Holland
January 14, 2007, 09:34 PM
Death to the story corrupting vizards and there outrageous power that can't fit the storyline!!!

La historia de Heuco Mundo aspira el asno y está arruinando una de mis demostraciones preferidas!!

mugen
January 14, 2007, 09:39 PM
ja ja ja
me hiciste reír
anyways I mean yeah they kinda threw the plot off a bit but
it would be nice for shinigami to have "shinigami" as their enemies :p
I mean they have some sort of purpose for Ichigo so you now that they have a plan....
and if it was a good one
would there be any reason to keep it a secret?
so yeah i still believe they want to destroy all three worlds :noworry

Holland
January 14, 2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah, they are evil for sure... pehaps thats why they showed Ichigo thier technique to "taming the hollow" so he could wage war on Aizen who is going to wage war on Soul Society and weaken both sides enough they could step in?
Puppet masters??

mugen
January 14, 2007, 09:50 PM
yeah they are puppet masters.
which has made me realize that they may also want Inoue's powers which could be why they gave that tool for her to master her powers

pelias
January 19, 2007, 08:21 AM
OK, let´s take a look at that, the vaizards are going to destroy the human world, the SS and hueco mundo, and they are going to live in...vaizard wolrd?

qwan3356
January 19, 2007, 01:21 PM
yea unless there is another world, or they're going to rebuild one of them, that doesn't sound too good

ckkdlek
January 24, 2007, 08:05 PM
i like the idea of them bein peaceful.
i just think since they were abandoned by SS since they use 'forbidden' techniques, they are pretty lonely. Also i dun believe they want to go to the hollow side either. remember
they 'hate humans and shini'. prolly because they can't b either one. i think their goal is to save the world from aizen by helping ichigo and friends and then get recognition by SS and SS goin 'thank you you r our saviour, our heroes!'...yea just another lonely group :D

Koen
January 26, 2007, 06:19 AM
To mention, hyorio (that girl do not know her name) said to hirako she hated humans, she hated shinigami,... Hirako was looking depressed when he said that. Maybe the bounto arc was a hint towards that. Maybe vaizards are a group of outlaws of shinigami not accepted by shinigami, not accepted by hollows and not accepted by humans. Maybe the vaizards want to use the hyogoku to become normal back again. Remember Hirako said he shared feelings of ichigo with the hollow side. Remember he said supressing it was necessary. Maybe vaizards are having problems too that needs to be solved?

drakend
June 24, 2009, 12:27 AM
I think Vaizards' are waiting for the two sides to annihilate/weaken each other just to make an entrance and killing the survivors. When we talk about arrancars and vaizards we think they're the same: it can be true on the technical side, but they come from very different contexts.
In Hueco Mundo arrancars are accepted without problems: many hollows see hybridization as a way to increase their power, without any moral problem. In SS the situation is totally different: increasing one's own power through hollowification is seen as a mortal sin and thus the vaizards were sentenced to death. The arrancars have a place to return to, the vaizards not!
This is the reason they have no interest in helping SS: at best they can be a third hostile party, at worst they can be allied with Aizen. In Hueco Mundo they would get accepted without many problems: we already know it because Ulquiorra was planning to recruit Ichigo, if the possibility would be there.

Eddy01741
June 24, 2009, 01:15 AM
Yeah, I kinda agree with the hostile towards both sides idea. THat's been one of the possibilities that I've been pondering. Instead of having the VIzards show up to battle Aizen's supposed VL army on the SS side, maybe they'll show up and attempt to annihilate both sides, after all, SS betrayed them, and Urahara does describe them explicitly as a "criminal organization". I don't see them allying with Aizen though.

Senbonzakuracero
June 24, 2009, 01:51 AM
I think they'll join Aizen by making the key. They were seen leaving their werehouse which was just transported to SS... They will help Aizen, no doubt... But to how far

drakend
June 24, 2009, 07:05 AM
At the end of the Pendulum Arc we see Urahara helped Vaizards by a great deal, yet he states he doesn't know their purposes and their location, while talking to Isshin. He even adds they're "rogue shinigami", which isn't exactly a nice compliment. I think lots of things happened after they left SS with Urahara and these events make vaizards walking their own way on their own, leaving Urahara behind.

Ozehro
June 24, 2009, 07:24 AM

if they want to annihilate all existence then they would be my favourite villains easily! villains just don't get any more crazy and powerful than that!lol. but I doubt they will be shown as bad. they have the good guy
character designs.lol.

Gecko Moria
June 24, 2009, 08:02 PM
I think they'll join Aizen by making the key. They were seen leaving their werehouse which was just transported to SS... They will help Aizen, no doubt... But to how far

Like I said in a different thread, the Vizards despise Aizen. He ruined their lives by using them as test subjects in his hollowfication experiment. Why would they help Aizen? He's basically the most hated character at the moment!

At the end of the Pendulum Arc we see Urahara helped Vaizards by a great deal, yet he states he doesn't know their purposes and their location, while talking to Isshin. He even adds they're "rogue shinigami", which isn't exactly a nice compliment. I think lots of things happened after they left SS with Urahara and these events make vaizards walking their own way on their own, leaving Urahara behind.

I can see the Vizards helping Urahara/Yoruichi because they sacrificed their positions in Soul Society to save them. Or they might help Ichigo as he is one of them and the Vizards seem to help each other.

hyn_pride93
June 26, 2009, 12:41 AM
The vizards are neither good or bad. They're an independent force. They are indebted to Urahara and would side with Urahara at any time.

Proof of this is shown at the end of the Gaiden Arc. (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/New_York_Lova/kisuke_urahara_by_nunny06_by_Clu-1.jpg) When he says that they are in debt to Aizen as well, he meant it by destroying him.

Aizen took their lives from them. SS was their home and because of Aizen's experiments, they lost everything. Urahara gave up everything to save them. If it wasn't for him, they would've died and they would never have gotten the power they have now. Now they have another chance to live, and this time more power than they had before. Enough power to take down some very powerful enemies.

Eddy01741
June 26, 2009, 01:22 AM
When he says that they are in debt to Aizen as well, he meant it by destroying him.

I'm not sure they meant it exactly that way. I mean, Aizen was the gateway for the Vizards to become much more powerful as well, and it's not like they hate the fact that they are powerful either :p.

However, I do agree, they definitely have more reason to hate Aizen than like him, so I don't see them siding with Aizen in the winter war. However, they also arn't exactly fond of the soul society. Central 46 were idiots and jackasses, and the rest of SS didn't exactly stick up for them, besides Urahara, Tessai, and Yoruichi of course.

Here are what I consider the obvious possibilities for the direct involvement of VIzards in FKT, and my opinion on how possible they are:

Vizards side with Aizen:
I doubt this, as previously stated, Aizen did more to hurt them than to help them, in fact, if Yoruichi didn't save them, they would all have been executed because of Aizen.

Vizards side with SS:
This is a little bit more likely than the Vizards siding with Aizen. As Urahara/Yoruichi tend to be supporting the SS for the most part (well, post-SS arc, the SS has collaborated a lot with Urahara), same with Ichigo. So if they do side with SS, I think they would do it for Ichigo, Urahara, and Yoruichi, not for SS itself.

Vizards side with neither:
This is also a valid possibility in my book. THe vizards aren't exactly fond of either the SS or Aizen, so I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up and started fighting both sides.

Senbonzakuracero
June 27, 2009, 11:54 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/226/03/

This is my evidence as to why orihime was captured to big with before the war started. The visored army could not afford to be found in SS