PDA

View Full Version : Design Take a guess on other Zanpakutou's Zanpakutou Spirit form

mugen
September 29, 2006, 07:41 PM
Guess other Zanpaktou's true forms besides those already known which are
1.Zangetsu cool man with nice 5'o clock shadow
and
2. Zabimaru Baboon with snake tail

I'll start off with Ikkaku's Hozukimaru being a dragon :o

Lohnt
September 29, 2006, 09:14 PM
Zaraki Kenpachi's is a little boy, close to Yachiru's age. He is very quiet but not shy. The reason he won't speak to Zaraki is because his katana is a protector, not a fighter, and because it is being wielded by someone who only wishes to shed blood, rather than protect blood from being shed he sees him as a villain.

Despite this, his true form (when he fights him) is incredibly powerful, like some kind of Miyamoto Musashi that is only 7 years old..

poopoomaru
September 29, 2006, 10:39 PM
That would actually really make sense , like his Zanpakuto is a child , but remember he cant be shy though because Ichigo and Zangetsu said they could hear Zaraki's sword crying out as he used it.

glasskatana
September 29, 2006, 10:44 PM
I always imagined Byakuya's zankaptou's true nature to be that of either a bird or a dragon.

poopoomaru
September 29, 2006, 10:55 PM
I think a bird would make sense it ould play to the regal ness of his character

Lohnt
September 29, 2006, 10:58 PM
Like articuno :p

And yea, that's why i specifically said "He is very quiet but not shy"

poopoomaru
September 29, 2006, 11:03 PM
lol sorry I guess I had skimmed over the "not" part

hmmm well i think obviously Hitsugaya's is a dragon , one thing think is interesting though is about Tousen , he has been blind all his life , that means his mind is unable to perceive anything like sight , that part of the brain is never developed if your are blind or blinded at birth. That means his Zanpakuto can only be a voice to him ( and all the over senses but majorly just voice)

mugen
September 29, 2006, 11:10 PM
That would be kind of cruel to Tousen don't you think but I'm pretty sure he can see it with his "heart" or he at least knows what it looks like.

poopoomaru
September 29, 2006, 11:16 PM
I mean he can "know" who his zanpakuto it , but if he is blind at birth it is a known fact that the visual portion of your brain doesnt develop making your brain unable to perceive the concept of visual things.

alekosss_kenpachi
September 30, 2006, 01:03 AM
I can vote for Ruujin jaka being a fire monster!!!

mugen
September 30, 2006, 01:31 AM
you mean like the bounto doll from the fillers

Lohnt
September 30, 2006, 02:21 AM
I'd like to also think Kyouraku Shunsui's is a panda for some reason...
And Ukitake Juushiro's is an angel, or whatever animal Japanese mythology represents using angels... (for example, eel/fish = dragon, rooster = pheonix etc).

Yoruichi's is probably a cat, just because it is heheh
And Urahara's is a really hot big boobed female science teacher ^^!

alekosss_kenpachi
September 30, 2006, 07:50 AM
And Urahara's is a really hot big boobed female science teacher ^^!
hahahhahahahahha that was a really nice one!!!That pervert sandal hat??:)

bax
September 30, 2006, 10:00 AM
Yoruichi's is probably a cat, just because it is heheh

Is she a Shinigami? She doesn't carry any Zanpakutou, and remember when they take that passage going back and forth to SS and the material plane, the "train" chased them because none of them is able to control a Hell Butterfly. Unless, she doesn't want to control one.

Zaraki Kenpachi's is a little boy, close to Yachiru's age.

I would prefer it to be a she. Female Zanpakutou is really rare. And I wanna see his Zanpakutou has the absolute opposite of Zaraki's attitude. A slave master perhaps?

Lohnt
September 30, 2006, 03:08 PM
Is she a Shinigami? She doesn't carry any Zanpakutou, and remember when they take that passage going back and forth to SS and the material plane, the "train" chased them because none of them is able to control a Hell Butterfly. Unless, she doesn't want to control one.

Yes, she was the former captain of the 2nd division. She stated she is just as powerful without her Zanpaktou, and it is likely that she left behind her katana when she left SS with Urahara, and Soi Fong uses it now. Just because she doesn't use it, doesn't mean she doesn't have it, her specialty is hand to hand not sword techniques.

I would prefer it to be a she. Female Zanpakutou is really rare. And I wanna see his Zanpakutou has the absolute opposite of Zaraki's attitude. A slave master perhaps?

It is exactly because we already have a rare she, that I would rather he have a little boy.. Zaraki doesn't need some kind of rare essence, what he needs is an honorable one that will give him character development since he is already rare enough (only non Bankai captain, cant unlock his katana, nameless lowest class of people etc). I simply feel he's rare enough, what he need is something that would make him human.
Besides he has Yachiru already, he doesn't need a second little girl chasing him around -.-

Besides these aren't carved in stone, these are just my ideas for spirits, just like you have your own :tem

alekosss_kenpachi
September 30, 2006, 05:00 PM
Zarakiii!He is great when it comes to fight he even transforms into a genious (fight against tousen) !BTW i think that he learned his Zanpaktou's name after his fight with ichigo.As far his human side is concerned we have seen how he DOES care about ichi-ni his buddy!

Lohnt
September 30, 2006, 05:28 PM
Yes I know, but I still find it hard to relate to him on a human scale, where-as if he had to live up to some great defender persona I could relate to all the things i have to live up to.. it's not important, just w/e I'm stating my opinion.

ibra87
September 30, 2006, 06:10 PM

In Soi Fong's flashback you see Yoruichi saving Soi Fong from a hollow with a zanpaktou. That was the anime so you have to check in the manga if you want to be 100% sure.

mugen
September 30, 2006, 10:46 PM
I just want to clear you all by saying yes Yoruichi is a shinigami thus whether or not you believe it all shinigami have Zanpaktous :p[br]Posted on: September 30, 2006, 07:14:12 PM_________________________________________________ OOh I just thought of something maybe Ukitake's & Shunsui's are maybe twins. Huh that would be kind if cool.

DesiSkull
October 01, 2006, 04:25 AM
OOh I just thought of something maybe Ukitake's & Shunsui's are maybe twins. Huh that would be kind if cool.
not they aint twins. the only twin thing about them is that they are the only 2 who uses twin swords as their fighting style.

bax
October 01, 2006, 04:55 AM
Speaking of those two, theirZanpakutou's material form is really differ IMO. Judging from the name of their Zanpakutou:

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6497/mangarainbleachch15612sy4.png
Ukitake : Parable of Twin Fish? Might be something that looks weak but dangerous (just reflecting himself)

http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/9720/mangarainbleachch15614dr3.png
Kyouraku :Flower Sky Crazy Bones is the name, and I left this for you guys. No idea.

sage
October 02, 2006, 09:09 PM
I always imagined that the avatars of Ukitake's (and/or Shunsui's) Zanpakutou would be siblings of some sort.

mars0103
October 04, 2006, 03:37 AM
if ya think about it the zanapatos true form is liked to the banki means ichigos is a samari i guess so has speed and good weapon conrol and renji is a baboon snake and is shown in the banki.
this leave me to beleives that rukias brother is a fairy due to the ability of the banki. the 8th captain(thinks it the 8th captain not sure) is a pair of fish due to he has two swords and so on

artificity
October 05, 2006, 07:38 AM
I've always been fond of how peroxidepest from Livejournal viewed the different Zanpakuto's. Not every Zanpakuto has to be an impressive creature that'll smash your face in because it is TOUGH AND STRONG.

For example, Zaraki's zanpakuto could be female, like a princess locked in exile for quite some time and has been constantly calling out for her owner's attention. Unfortunately, she's been doing it for so long that she loses all hope of Kenpachi ever hearing her that once he actually does ask for her name after Ichigo defeats him... she can't respond. I always thought that that this was a wonderful, and unique, description for a zanpakuto that seems really in character for it as well.

In Soi Fong's flashback you see Yoruichi saving Soi Fong from a hollow with a zanpaktou. That was the anime so you have to check in the manga if you want to be 100% sure.

It never happened in the Manga but Yoruichi did have a sword shown in one panel of the manga but it wasn't guaranteed to be a named Zanpakuto or not. She could've had a nameless Zanpakuto because of how talented she was with hand to hand combat. (Although this is highly doubtful.)

sage
October 05, 2006, 02:34 PM
if ya think about it the zanapatos true form is liked to the banki means ichigos is a samari i guess so has speed and good weapon conrol and renji is a baboon snake and is shown in the banki.

Zangetsu's avatar is the old man (who looks like Ichigo's uncle) wearing that flowing black coat.

Hyuuga Hanabi
October 09, 2006, 09:01 AM
I think Rukia's is a Miko, since she uses it in the form of Kagura-like dances.

bax
October 09, 2006, 11:55 AM
I think Rukia's is a Miko, since she uses it in the form of Kagura-like dances.

I'm a NoNo in Japanese... What is Miko?

After re-reading all Bleach Chapter until the latest. I made a decision. I wanna see Unohana's..... Her Shikai is already a weird belly-healing flying beast. How about the material form? A manta ray or something?

Hyuuga Hanabi
October 09, 2006, 01:07 PM
I'm a NoNo in Japanese... What is Miko?

After re-reading all Bleach Chapter until the latest. I made a decision. I wanna see Unohana's..... Her Shikai is already a weird belly-healing flying beast. How about the material form? A manta ray or something?

A Miko is a shinto shrine maiden. Kagura is a shinto dance.

infyquest
October 09, 2006, 02:32 PM
AFAIR zangetsu merged with the Ichigo's inner hollow.

mugen
October 11, 2006, 09:51 PM
Hmm i just thought of something maybe Byakuya's Senbonzakura is a girl. :p
ahem i meant woman :p

SmiloN
October 16, 2006, 09:57 AM
Unohana's is a fish? :P

Narasu
October 16, 2006, 10:32 AM
Unohana's is a fish? :P

lol I also think Unohana's zanpakuto could be a type of sea creature.

Hmm I wanna say Kenpachi's zanpakuto is a type of grim reaper, but that may be to similar to a regular shinigami ^_^

bax
October 16, 2006, 11:24 AM
Remember the fight of Ichigo and Kenpachi in SS? After the battle, Kenpachi tried to ask his Zanpakutou his/her name, but the sword refused.

Now, in ther real world, which kind of human has that attitude? I say a little girl like Yachiru (no offense to little girls here). Aha... so my best guest, a little girl, about Yachiru's age.

Ashe
October 16, 2006, 11:01 PM
I'm guessing Shirayuki is a snow rabbit. I don't know why this possibility JUST occured to me, but now I can't imagine it being anything else.

Also, I really want Benihime to look like a crazy angry Japanese ghost who is seeking revenge on an unfaithful lover. She needs to just be BATSHIT CRAZY.

OGunslinger
October 17, 2006, 12:09 AM
lol >< zangetsu is just an evil ichigo now ><

i wonder about uruaha (however you spell it ><) because he said his zanpaktou can't help people, o.O

it would be awesome if there was a form past bankai ^^

Lohnt
October 17, 2006, 02:32 AM
Well.. once you've mastered Bankai, your Bankai takes another "shape" in a way.
At least to me it seems Bankai have a very weapon centered form, and a wielder centered form. Like when Kuchiki Byakuya used his final attack against Ichigo (which was much less spread out and personal.. or when Hitsugaya uses the dragon snowflakes (personal) or the "near water unlimited energy" form (spread out).

So maybe Ichigo will unlock some way to spread his energy out.. like clones, or making his bankai larger like his dad said "captain level shinigami know how to control the size of their pen.. Zanpaktou."

kyubisharingan
October 17, 2006, 01:59 PM
I always imagined Byakuya's zankaptou's true nature to be that of either a bird or a dragon.

me too :D

Logikl
October 17, 2006, 02:13 PM
I would say Utitake's Zanpaktou would be a two beasts (like a tiger maybe?) connected together by a long tail ... only going by what little I've seen and know ... :amuse

mugen
October 21, 2006, 05:24 PM
I just thought of something . Could it be that Benihime is a Vampire?
She does manipulate blood and her name does mean Crimson princess which could reffer to blood.
I think Zangetsu's one too but forgot the reason why so I won't consider him one until I remember why.

body flicker
October 31, 2006, 06:43 PM
She does manipulate blood and her name does mean Crimson princess which could reffer to blood.
I think Zangetsu's one too but forgot the reason why so I won't consider him one until I remember why.
now i can't picture his sword being anything else but a vampire that realy make sense

mugen
October 31, 2006, 06:54 PM
True true Body Flicker
You're cool just for agreeing with me

sirhcmick
November 01, 2006, 08:43 PM
i think it would be highly ironic if rukias turned out to be a bunny just because of how obsessed with them she seems to be

delapaz13
February 10, 2007, 03:35 AM
the zanpakuto's physical manifestation ito this world may related to its name,owner's character(its the extension of the shinigami's soul),way of fighting and level of spirit power

mugen
February 10, 2007, 08:36 PM
the zanpakuto's physical manifestation ito this world may related to its name,owner's character(its the extension of the shinigami's soul),way of fighting and lelvel of spirit power

uum well Zangetsu does not look like a "moon cutter" :blink

poopoomaru
February 10, 2007, 09:38 PM

!!!!! IAPIDIUBFIUfhiwubgwi!!! *yells turn to gibberish*

I sooo said that such a while back on one of these threads, I think it was the true form of Kenpachi's zanpakuto thread!!!

*Sigh* anyway it makes sense, Benhime is blood princess, and when Kisuke made the shield against Ichigo's first attack with shikai Zangetsu, he had to use his blood to make that shield. Perhaps Benhime's nature is to be corrosive, that at the bankai level Kisuke no longer has the kind of control over it to only turn that corrosive nature on himself to use its ppowers.

mugen
February 10, 2007, 09:53 PM
so more importantly..
will Tite ever show us anymore ?
most likely no :scry

gigantor21
February 10, 2007, 10:37 PM
so more importantly..
will Tite ever show us anymore ?
most likely no :scry

Yeah, probably not. It'd be nice if we got to see the big ones, though, like Byakuya's, Rukia's and Urahara's.

delapaz13
February 12, 2007, 02:14 AM
uum well Zangetsu does not look like a "moon cutter" :blink

i mean that it's attacks name is getsuga tensho-"moon's fangs slices heaven"[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 02:09:49 AM_________________________________________________may be sode no shirayuki's avatar is a yukime - snow lady/demon

Navarr0Newton
February 14, 2007, 05:31 PM
Yes, she was the former captain of the 2nd division. She stated she is just as powerful without her Zanpaktou, and it is likely that she left behind her katana when she left SS with Urahara, and Soi Fong uses it now. Just because she doesn't use it, doesn't mean she doesn't have it, her specialty is hand to hand not sword techniques.

It is exactly because we already have a rare she, that I would rather he have a little boy.. Zaraki doesn't need some kind of rare essence, what he needs is an honorable one that will give him character development since he is already rare enough (only non Bankai captain, cant unlock his katana, nameless lowest class of people etc). I simply feel he's rare enough, what he need is something that would make him human.
Besides he has Yachiru already, he doesn't need a second little girl chasing him around -.-

Besides these aren't carved in stone, these are just my ideas for spirits, just like you have your own :tem

first of all yoruichi has her own zanpakuto though it has not been announced.when she an soi fon fought soi fon asker if she remembered what suzume bachi`s abilities were meaning that yoruichi had sparred against her in the past with her own zanpakuto. in closin suzume bachi is soi fons.
also i agree that zaraki is unique enough.i wud love if his zanpakuto was an honourable old man with a long white beard and a really big hat.and kenpachi would talk 2 him like
"shut up old man" i want 2 fight.dunno what 2 call him though