PDA

View Full Version : Could the extra Flashback chapters be coming up in a few episodes?

Yakedo-Tenchou
June 10, 2009, 08:59 AM
As I was looking though the list of upcoming episodes of Bleach, I was surprised by the latest revealed title. "A Wonderful Error," is the title of a chapter that showed how Ichigo and Chad first met Keigo and Mizuiro. Along with this, there's several other "negative" chapters in Bleach that show what happens before the series. Among these are:

-17: Prelude for the Straying Stars
A story about Renji, Rukia, and Momo in their Academy days, but I think the anime already covered this.

-15: Dying in the Ice Fields
A story about Hitsugaya and Rangiku's first meeting featuring him before he was a Shinigami and what led him to becoming one.

-12.5: Blooming Under a Cold Moon
Nothing major, just a short story about Hitsugaya's birthday featuring Aizen, Momo, and Rangiku.

-0.8: A Wonderful Error

0A: the sand.
A story about what happens to Ichigo the day before he becomes a Shinigami.

0B: the rotator.
A story about Rukia receiving her orders for her mission the realm of the living.

I'm wondering if they might animate and air these in place of a major filler arc just to let the manga get a bit farther ahead.

Akiyama
June 10, 2009, 10:07 AM
I guess we have to wait a month and find out if it's about the flashback chapter. Probably 75 percent of the episode will be fluff or filler because it is a short chapter.

slmcknett
June 10, 2009, 01:58 PM
17: Prelude for the Straying Stars
-The Anime already did this.

-15: Dying in the Ice Fields
-I hope they do this.

-12.5: Blooming Under a Cold Moon
-They showed this during one of the Houki Boushi ending sequences, but it would be nice if they made an episode out of it.

-0.8: A Wonderful Error
-That would be cool.

0A: the sand.
0B: the rotator.
-This was the ending to the Bount Arc.

Aizen Sama
June 10, 2009, 06:22 PM
There seems to be filler coming up. The title for one of the episodes seems like filler.

LordZet
June 15, 2009, 11:02 PM
DO we really need more hitsu? None of the other captains ever get this much attention.

DARK
June 16, 2009, 08:34 AM
Better to make a filler out of manga content than for the anime writers to think one up themselves.
At least the Karakurizer arc didn't suck as much as, say, the Amagai arc.

Currently:
Episode 227- Covers the titular omake "A Wonderful Error" as well as reanimating Bleach 0 Side-B from the manga. This also includes anime content.
Episode 228- The majority of the episode is filler, although they did animate part of the "Bleach on the Beach" omake.
Episode 229- Looks like a complete filler to me.