PDA

View Full Version : Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Do Kesubei
June 28, 2009, 03:21 PM
What's with everybody not from Brazil going for Brazil? Shouldn't you guys want to see an upset? I always like to see a good upset, or do they just not want to see the U.S. win an international tournament in the sport we don't care about?

Heh, I noticed this, too. :D Maybe it's just tradition. When Michael Jordon was on the Bulls, it seemed like everyone wanted the Bulls to win, regardless of location..

◆ T.D.A ◆
June 28, 2009, 03:24 PM
What's with everybody not from Brazil going for Brazil? Shouldn't you guys want to see an upset? I always like to see a good upset, or do they just not want to see the U.S. win an international tournament in the sport we don't care about?

Because people like comebacks, so supporting Brazil after half time is right, and anyway the other two are from brazil. Don't get so paranoid.

Agrias
June 28, 2009, 03:24 PM
HAH! IT WASN'T FINISHED YET! HAAAAAAAAAAAH!

presfan, it's just our charisma. xD

-Ren Boy-
June 28, 2009, 03:59 PM
Wow, looking at this I didn't expect half the people posting to watch football :p

*Puts palm on my face* I should not make assumptions lol

◆ T.D.A ◆
June 28, 2009, 04:12 PM
Wow, looking at this I didn't expect half the people posting to watch football :p

*Puts palm on my face* I should not make assumptions lol

Lucky this isn't an American-centric forum then. :amuse

Imperium
June 28, 2009, 08:33 PM
Didnt watch either the 3rd place or the final match, it was because of the vuvuzela'sm they are incredibly irritating, its ridiculous i swear. You constantly think a whole troupe of insects are buzzing around the room arrgh. :x As for the match, i wanted america to win >_>;

Btw, anyone watching Wimbledon?

Onomatopoeia
June 29, 2009, 12:30 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/images/02/04/billy-mays.jpg

Guess who just died?

I'll never laugh at another one of Billie Mays infomercials.

Also we should have beat you Brazillians!

Even if I was 100% sure that America wouldn't get a single goal right before the game started. Brazil must have had some serious case of finals syndrome/was sleeping during the first half. The second half was basicly US getting the ball every ten minutes and then immediately getting it stolen 5 seconds later.

bean
June 29, 2009, 01:18 PM
Didnt watch either the 3rd place or the final match, it was because of the vuvuzela'sm they are incredibly irritating, its ridiculous i swear. You constantly think a whole troupe of insects are buzzing around the room arrgh. :x As for the match, i wanted america to win >_>;

Btw, anyone watching Wimbledon?
I'm not very interested in it this year considering that nadal isn't in it.

Asusp3v4x
June 29, 2009, 02:33 PM
I never heard of that guy :XD

and give it up man... you guys took 4 goals... ;)... our team sucks and all it is not world cup material, but when they want to play they can play...

*probably our coach threatened them with a possible paycheck cut when they went back to Europe or about their images as players since they were getting beat the crap off by a team that has no tradition in Football/soccer*

◆ T.D.A ◆
June 29, 2009, 02:39 PM
Who is Billy Mays? :headscratch

bean
June 29, 2009, 04:54 PM
Who is Billy Mays? :headscratch
really, he's nobody but a glorified salesman. He became famous for his over the top pitch delivery, but at the same time, the guy was lovable. He was teh face for oxyclean, a product that supposedly really works, which he then played off of to be the face of many "As seen on tv" products. I was sad to hear he died.

-Ren Boy-
June 29, 2009, 06:55 PM
T.D.A let me say it in british terms lol. If you have Sky he is one of those guys on Teleshopping lol

Do Kesubei
June 29, 2009, 07:54 PM
What a week for celebrity deaths. I wonder who's next?

It's a shame about Mays. Too bad he never had a remix done by Steve Porter.

(Unrelated: What was that incessant drone during the USA v. Brazil game? I thought it was a problem with Univision, but ESPN had it, too. Is that common in Soccer matches?)

predsfan
June 29, 2009, 07:58 PM
(Unrelated: What was that incessant drone during the USA v. Brazil game? I thought it was a problem with Univision, but ESPN had it, too. Is that common in Soccer matches?)What the announcers were saying was it was some kind of horns or something. They kept talking about whether or not FIFA was going to allow them at the World Cup next year.

@TDA: Here's a fun Billy Mays interview w/Conan O'Brien. Some other infomercial guy is with him as well. Mays is the bearded man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0cB_6JGyRg

vintagemistakes
June 29, 2009, 08:09 PM
What a week for celebrity deaths. I wonder who's next?

It's a shame about Mays. Too bad he never had a remix done by Steve Porter.

(Unrelated: What was that incessant drone during the USA v. Brazil game? I thought it was a problem with Univision, but ESPN had it, too. Is that common in Soccer matches?)
yes, for some unknown reason Soccer fans feel the need to blow horns throughout an entire match.

rather annoying if you ask me.

Asusp3v4x
June 29, 2009, 08:12 PM
rather tradition if you ask me ;)

Baron Hugenstein
June 29, 2009, 08:44 PM
yes, for some unknown reason Soccer fans feel the need to blow horns throughout an entire match.

It is like doing the Wave, or putting full body paint to support the team.....a tradition, as Asus said:)

Imperium
June 29, 2009, 08:57 PM
What the announcers were saying was it was some kind of horns or something. They kept talking about whether or not FIFA was going to allow them at the World Cup next year

[QUOTE=vintagemistakes;1427245]yes, for some unknown reason Soccer fans feel the need to blow horns throughout an entire match.

rather annoying if you ask me.They are called vuvuzela's...incredibly annoying things. Fifa tried to get them banned but the south african football association said its "tradition"...so fifa just said okay, i hope they reverse the decision before the world cup though. :bored

Do Kesubei
June 30, 2009, 12:27 AM
They are called vuvuzela's...incredibly annoying things. Fifa tried to get them banned but the south african football association said its "tradition"...so fifa just said okay, i hope they reverse the decision before the world cup though. :bored

I half-expected killer bees to swarm the stadium. Oh well, it's tradition. I have to admire their persistence, though - that drone lasted the entire match.

Is anyone here proficient in a stringed instrument? I've been listening to nothing but string quartets for the past few days.

Lelo
June 30, 2009, 02:02 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3402/3661144439_7545b6edc5_o.gifhttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3402/3661144439_7545b6edc5_o.gifhttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3402/3661144439_7545b6edc5_o.gif

I could watch that all day...that's fucking amazing...it's amazing how impossible that looks and how effortlessly he did it.

me too. wow that's amazing. I actually use to do that back in my day when I use to break dance. Not nearly as good and smooth as him though

◆ T.D.A ◆
June 30, 2009, 03:23 PM

It's an African thing, watch some European football matches. :amuse Don't diss culture. :p
[hr]

me too. wow that's amazing. I actually use to do that back in my day when I use to break dance. Not nearly as good and smooth as him though

I know some who can do it, but not as good, one of them can do sideways moonwalk.

Strider's♥Death
July 01, 2009, 02:43 AM
4th of JULY!!!! ALMOST HERE!!!!!!

Make sure u guys stock up on fireworks (of course this only applies to some ._.)
If people in houses arent calling the cops and complaining then u arent celebrating hard enough!!!!

predsfan
July 01, 2009, 04:03 AM
Quoting the Simpsons, I think: "What better way to celebrate the birth of your country than by blowing up a small chunk of it." I look forward to getting drunk and blowing shit up this Saturday. That's how we roll.

Onomatopoeia
July 01, 2009, 07:08 AM
4th of July is a holiday made for drinking.

Mostly because you can call chugging a six-pack "patriotism" on 4th of July.

warbandit66
July 01, 2009, 12:40 PM
really, he's nobody but a glorified salesman. He became famous for his over the top pitch delivery, but at the same time, the guy was lovable. He was teh face for oxyclean, a product that supposedly really works, which he then played off of to be the face of many "As seen on tv" products. I was sad to hear he died.

We have a guy like him in the U.K. he goes by the name of Barry Scott (his real name is Neil Burgess).

igotthegoods
July 01, 2009, 03:19 PM
Oh, man. I can't wait for the 4th! I'm driving up to Northern Michigan with some friends for the weekend. It's going to be lots of drinking, laziness on the beach, and (of course) fireworks over Lake Michigan in the evening. :wtf

What is everyone else doing this weekend? (I don't want to single out only the Americans celebrating the 4th :p)

Asusp3v4x
July 01, 2009, 03:32 PM
going on a trail.... gonna try to have some fun... and live dangerously...

*yeah i am going to get lost on purpose :XD*

-Ren Boy-
July 01, 2009, 03:46 PM
Oh, man. I can't wait for the 4th! I'm driving up to Northern Michigan with some friends for the weekend. It's going to be lots of drinking, laziness on the beach, and (of course) fireworks over Lake Michigan in the evening. :wtf

What is everyone else doing this weekend? (I don't want to single out only the Americans celebrating the 4th :p)

Seems like you won't be on MH as you will be suffering with a major hang over :p and plus you can't drive home because your not allowed drink driving :p

I might go visit some relatives that I have not seen in a long time. That would be nice.

LadyHatake
July 01, 2009, 03:52 PM
I work all day on the 4th. Figures. I haven't had a holiday off since I started this job. Boooo for working retail :/ Actually, it's been about a week since I've had a day off ;___;

igotthegoods
July 01, 2009, 04:23 PM
lol@ Asus :XD

@-Renboy- Driving hungover isn't actually illegal (as long as your blood alcohol content is back to normal ;)). But I'm staying until fairly late on Sunday night before driving back so hopefully the hangover from the night before will be resolved by then. :D

@LH - I feel your pain with retail, really :hug (and I love, love, LOVE that site you have in your sig! :XD). I'm supposed to work every other holiday. I worked the last holiday (Memorial Day) and that's why I have this one off. This means I should have to work on Labor day. :notrust

LadyHatake
July 01, 2009, 08:23 PM
@goodsy: Best site ever xD I read it every day and can identify with many of the issues people post about xD We're never guaranteed holidays off; in fact, we're prohibited from taking Thanksgiving off, which sucks for me because that's the only time I ever get to go see family, so I missed going last year and will miss this year too. The only plus is the we typically get paid time and a half on holidays that we work, but still :/

predsfan
July 01, 2009, 08:57 PM
What retail chain do you work in (I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere before, so sorry if you're answering for like the 1000th time)? I didn't know many retail places were open on the 4th of July, let alone Thanksgiving, aside from the obvious (i.e. Waffle House, Gas Stations, Groceries...). You don't have to work Christmas do you? Surely Christmas Eve is bad enough :p.

LadyHatake
July 01, 2009, 09:02 PM
What retail chain do you work in (I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere before, so sorry if you're answering for like the 1000th time)? I didn't know many retail places were open on the 4th of July, let alone Thanksgiving, aside from the obvious (i.e. Waffle House, Gas Stations, Groceries...). You don't have to work Christmas do you? Surely Christmas Eve is bad enough :p.

It's usually not so bad, but there's always holiday sales and whatnot :/ Why can't people just friggin stay home on holidays? No, I don't work Christmas or New Years day, but I do work both the Eves :/ So last year I worked New Years Eve and didn't get out til late, so I wasn't able to go party or anything.

Strider's♥Death
July 02, 2009, 03:59 AM
OMG LADYHATAKE ur Sig O.O ur Avatar!!!

Fighting Strider by moonlight,
Winning Strider by daylight,
Never running from a real fight,
She is the one named Sailor Moon.

She will never turn her back on Strider,
She is always there to defend,
She is the one on whom we can depend,
She is the one named Sailor...

Sailor Venus!
Sailor Mercury!
Sailor Mars!
Sailor Jupiter!

With secret powers all so new to her,
She is the one named Sailor Moon.

Fighting Strider by moonlight,
Winning Strider by daylight,
With her Sailor Scouts to help Strider,
She is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one named Sailor Moon
She is the one
Sailor Moon

Nami
July 02, 2009, 10:08 AM
That's a nice poem Strider, you have talent :amuse
We would never know you're a Sailormoon fan too.

It's usually not so bad, but there's always holiday sales and whatnot :/ Why can't people just friggin stay home on holidays? No, I don't work Christmas or New Years day, but I do work both the Eves :/ So last year I worked New Years Eve and didn't get out til late, so I wasn't able to go party or anything.

Ouch Katy, last minute shopping crowds are just crazy. I don't like squeezing with them for things and queueing long just to pay for an item. How do you keep your sanity? Can you opt out from such shifts in future?

LadyHatake
July 02, 2009, 10:11 AM

Ouch Katy, last minute shopping crowds are just crazy. I don't like squeezing with them for things and queueing long just to pay for an item. How do you keep your sanity? Can you opt out from such shifts in future?

not usually. You can try taking it off waaaaay ahead of time but the number of people off is usually very very limited. No one in the company has black friday off. Ever. If you don't show up you get fired, I think. I ended up working a 12 hour shift last year. 3am-3pm.

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 02, 2009, 11:19 AM

Didn't he just use the original lyrics and replace words with strider?

blai
July 02, 2009, 11:20 AM
My (early) childhood consisted of three things. Sailor Moon, Power Rangers and Super Mario 64.

:wtf

bean
July 02, 2009, 04:48 PM
that's a sad childhood...at least you got two parts right.

Baron Hugenstein
July 02, 2009, 04:59 PM
My (early) childhood consisted of three things. Sailor Moon, Power Rangers and Super Mario 64.

:wtf

I remember I had only one PoweRangers movie when I was a child, it was french so I had no Idea what the hell happened in it, plot-wise. The action and the robots were sparkly though...:):grin<_>

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 02, 2009, 05:33 PM
Tommy was the best power ranger.

Also cool song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm1Tbpl2hmE&feature=popular

blai
July 02, 2009, 05:45 PM
that's a sad childhood...at least you got two parts right.

My childhood rocked! :(

And watching them... or like, power rangers for instance now and then comparing to when you were young it's like two different shows...

Jump street 24 roxxorz tho!

-Ren Boy-
July 02, 2009, 07:45 PM

That song consists of like 10 artists and they did it a day after MJ's death

that video was realeased 3 days ago

Wow these artists get around

there should be way more tribute songs, he made a big impact

this is a good song for the UK massive lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFSO9B1K_xw

Also this song is just random, a song about a trip to london
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwAZJRGK0s

Asusp3v4x
July 03, 2009, 11:10 AM
My childhood rocked! :(

Don't worry Blai ... you still a kid ^_^... still young ...

*... I want so much to get off this couch... but... it isssssssssss so good :XD*

bean
July 03, 2009, 12:09 PM

tommy as the green ranger or tommy as teh white/golden (whatever color that was)? or is it irrelevant?

Asusp3v4x
July 03, 2009, 12:13 PM
I think he was the White tiger ranger right ... ?

-Ren Boy-
July 03, 2009, 12:15 PM
tommy as the green ranger or tommy as teh white/golden (whatever color that was)? or is it irrelevant?

TOMMY has been like 6 different power rangers lool

so he is officialy a power ranger veteran

blai
July 03, 2009, 01:06 PM
TOMMY has been like 6 different power rangers lool

so he is officialy a power ranger veteran

lol, ren boy goes power ranger knowledge.... even tho you're 5days older than the show >,>

-Ren Boy-
July 03, 2009, 01:15 PM
power rangers was in my childhood dawg. don't make me rap about it!

Asusp3v4x
July 03, 2009, 01:18 PM
NOOO!

hold your horses :XD... no rap again T_T...

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 03, 2009, 01:21 PM

I think his prime was as the White Ranger. Tommy x Kimberly :wtf

blai
July 03, 2009, 01:22 PM
power rangers was in my childhood dawg. don't make me rap about it!

Doesn't change the 5days fact.

NOOO!

hold your horses :XD... no rap again T_T...

What he said... :D

Jeez the sun've been going on pretty good today.... i'll better cancel the dinner and take her to the beach instead... Seriously, like 23degrees in the water and it's 25+ and have been so the past weeks...

Dying in the sun!

-Ren Boy-
July 03, 2009, 01:26 PM
Doesn't change the 5days fact.

What he said... :D

Jeez the sun've been going on pretty good today.... i'll better cancel the dinner and take her to the beach instead... Seriously, like 23degrees in the water and it's 25+ and have been so the past weeks...

Dying in the sun!

i know power rangers was in the early 90s, im going to research

you should see the japanease show, it is disturbing

the sun has been nice down here, any englishmen want to back this statement...t.d.a?

does any one like little wayne here
watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mptMWzF1K_k

Agrias
July 03, 2009, 01:30 PM

Dying in the sun!

OMG 25 DEGREES! XD You guys up north make me laugh so hard. :3

-Ren Boy-
July 03, 2009, 01:35 PM

you slyly trying to boast on how hot brazil is. damn it would be a nice visit to go there majoirty of women are half naked all the time :nosebleed

and the parties are hardcore lol

Asusp3v4x
July 03, 2009, 01:38 PM
XD... Renboy and his dreams... well all you have to do is go to the beach and you will see 100% half naked women but ... we are talking about 40 degrees ;) Celsius hhehehhe

blai
July 03, 2009, 01:41 PM

In the shadow... I always measure in the shadow... :o

-Ren Boy-
July 03, 2009, 01:47 PM
@blai
is that how you got those chicks, you went to bleach parties and that
bring me in

blai
July 03, 2009, 02:03 PM
@blai
is that how you got those chicks, you went to bleach parties and that
bring me in

Bleach parties??

Dude, don't get me started, i get the finest piece of...mea... of girls.. in town!

It takes years of practice >,> I've learned from my bro

-Ren Boy-
July 03, 2009, 02:08 PM
yh they have bleach parties
they talk about bleach lool

typo-beach parties lool

hahahah so your little stud while your bro is the senpai
next generation always pass the next
so your going to pass your bro

blai
July 03, 2009, 02:16 PM
I didn't mean it as i didn't know what it was. I meant it as i didn't know why you would think that. I don't even follow bleach....

I aaaam going to pass him... soon enough >,>

-Ren Boy-
July 03, 2009, 02:25 PM
loool, blai i have passed you no doubt hahahah

lool
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH
i just play the USHER and there like omggggg

blai
July 03, 2009, 02:33 PM
loool, blai i have passed you no doubt hahahah

lool
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH
i just play the USHER and there like omggggg

uuuuuuhhh

I don't know in what parallel dimension you're living in boy, but we're clearly not on the same page.

Off to play some soccer

Asusp3v4x
July 03, 2009, 02:40 PM
they soccer/football in Micronesia :blink ????

silleri
July 04, 2009, 03:44 AM
XD... Renboy and his dreams... well all you have to do is go to the beach and you will see 100% half naked women but ... we are talking about 40 degrees ;) Celsius hhehehhe

go to australia when it 43 degrees celsius. you'll be gasping for breath, the girls at the beach lathered in sun cream and going to anywhere with air conditioning!!! (not fun days):s

Phoenix946
July 04, 2009, 01:32 PM
Speaking of nice weather, I just had my first summer bbq in the garden :D Could have done it much earlier but every time we thought the weather would stay good, well, it didn't. So we've been postponing it for like 2 months :notrust

Think I was a bit too happy we finally had it though...

Weapon_X
July 04, 2009, 04:54 PM
MWHAHAHAH! TOMMROW THE WIMBLEDOWN FINAL! COME ON ROGER FEDERER!

Omg, he plays so swiftly and flawlessly. Why are there none like him?

Shame Andy got out though, I wanted a Federer v Murray Final but I don't mind Roddick being it because he has talent, and his serves are :|

-Ren Boy-
July 04, 2009, 05:15 PM
Alex Gohel is going to star in the next episode of dublate drama. He is going to be the gangster and eduardo is going to do a voice over with his mafia style voice.

Wimbledon sucked, the williams are in the final again I think. Like chris tucker said DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

them girls are nice

silleri
July 05, 2009, 01:05 AM
Speaking of nice weather, I just had my first summer bbq in the garden :D Could have done it much earlier but every time we thought the weather would stay good, well, it didn't. So we've been postponing it for like 2 months :notrust

Think I was a bit too happy we finally had it though...

nice :D!! it's too cold in Australia to do anything you wake and it's 5 degrees Celsius, I sometimes feel like screaming Australia is supposed to be hot.... but then i remember it's Melbourne, damn you Melbourne:mad and your unpredictable weather system!!

Phoenix946
July 05, 2009, 04:35 AM
nice :D!! it's too cold in Australia to do anything you wake and it's 5 degrees Celsius, I sometimes feel like screaming Australia is supposed to be hot.... but then i remember it's Melbourne, damn you Melbourne:mad and your unpredictable weather system!!

Isn't it boiling hot in the summer? Cause atm it's winter right? My brother is currently travelling around Australia and he was also complaining about the temperature, so he went to Fiji where it is apparently really nice.

You could always go to the other side of the country. Would only take god knows how long. Australia is too big :darn

silleri
July 05, 2009, 05:41 AM
Isn't it boiling hot in the summer? Cause atm it's winter right? My brother is currently travelling around Australia and he was also complaining about the temperature, so he went to Fiji where it is apparently really nice.

You could always go to the other side of the country. Would only take god knows how long. Australia is too big :darn

Has your brother encountered a drop bear yet??:o

Phoenix946
July 05, 2009, 07:17 AM
He did send us this picture..
http://www.kadaitcha.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/dropbear1.jpg
:eek:

Actually I never heard of a drop bear yet. Can't believe you guys made a scary myth out of something as cute as a koala bear! :yelling

silleri
July 05, 2009, 08:44 AM
He did send us this picture..
http://www.kadaitcha.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/dropbear1.jpg
:eek:

Actually I never heard of a drop bear yet. Can't believe you guys made a scary myth out of something as cute as a koala bear! :yelling

Obviously you haven't heard a koala mating call.

It teaches you a lesson thou, that most Australians are sarcastic....

Nami
July 05, 2009, 09:24 AM
Urghhh, this picture is horrifying. Koalas don't eat meat. Is this a edited pic?

silleri
July 05, 2009, 09:41 AM
Urghhh, this picture is horrifying. Koalas don't eat meat. Is this a edited pic?

Haven't you the folk tale about the drop bears??

You're walkin' in the bush, (somewhere beyond the black stump) and you hear a wooshing sound and then throaty roar. You think it's a bunyip and then all you see is a brown and gray fur... That my friend is a drop bear.

Terrible creatures, Bindy Irwin almost lost her arm from one.

Nami
July 05, 2009, 10:01 AM
Oohh...this is really news to me. In my mind, koala bears are cute cuddly creatures. Never know there is a different breed to them as well. :s

Thanks for this little educational tour. I think it must be really interesting where you stay, with all these wild and dangerous animals that can only be found in your country. Ever encounter anything dangerous?

Phoenix946
July 05, 2009, 10:59 AM
Obviously you haven't heard a koala mating call.

It teaches you a lesson thou, that most Australians are sarcastic....

Haven't you the folk tale about the drop bears??

You're walkin' in the bush, (somewhere beyond the black stump) and you hear a wooshing sound and then throaty roar. You think it's a bunyip and then all you see is a brown and gray fur... That my friend is a drop bear.

Terrible creatures, Bindy Irwin almost lost her arm from one.

Heh, sarcastic alright. Am I glad I checked Wikipedia, I'd almost believe you :p Although my brother has only good stories from them, like how social they are. Sometimes he's just sitting somewhere alone having a drink and promptly gets joined by total strangers :o

Nami: Did you also read this from my post?

Actually I never heard of a drop bear yet. Can't believe you guys made a scary myth out of something as cute as a koala bear!
You're right, they're just cute and cuddly. :love Or at least not bloody carnivors with teeth as sharp as a sharks'.

silleri
July 06, 2009, 12:40 AM
Oohh...this is really news to me. In my mind, koala bears are cute cuddly creatures. Never know there is a different breed to them as well. :s

Thanks for this little educational tour. I think it must be really interesting where you stay, with all these wild and dangerous animals that can only be found in your country. Ever encounter anything dangerous?

when have I not!!!

Dingos, platypuses, Emu, Snakes, Cassowaries, spiders and the list goes on and on....

even coconuts are a threat I was at my aunts farm in queensland during cane toad season and i was hitting the coconut from the trees because they can kill you if they fall on you!!!

some more drop bear information!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear (drop bear)
[hr]

Heh, sarcastic alright. Am I glad I checked Wikipedia, I'd almost believe you :p Although my brother has only good stories from them, like how social they are. Sometimes he's just sitting somewhere alone having a drink and promptly gets joined by total strangers :o

you gotta see our street performers in Melbourne. A friend of mine juggles water balloons and umbrellas!!

predsfan
July 06, 2009, 12:42 AM
when have I not!!!

Dingos, platypuses, Emu, Snakes, Cassowaries, spiders and the list goes on and on....

even coconuts are a threat I was at my aunts farm in queensland during cane toad season and i was hitting the coconut from the trees because they can kill you if they fall on you!!!

some more drop bear information!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear (drop bear)

Hey wait a minute! Wikipedia says drop-bears are non-existent :D.

Anyways, Australia sounds like a dangerous place (at least as far as the wildlife is concerned). Where I live, you have to be more worried about getting shot than attacked by a wild animal :darn.

silleri
July 06, 2009, 01:05 AM
Hey wait a minute! Wikipedia says drop-bears are non-existent :D.

Anyways, Australia sounds like a dangerous place (at least as far as the wildlife is concerned). Where I live, you have to be more worried about getting shot than attacked by a wild animal :darn.

Wikipedia is from america!!!

In America you have a higher chance of getting killed by a candy machine then you are from a wolf!!

In Australia we have a higher chance wining the lotto then you do getting shot!!

Epul
July 06, 2009, 07:39 AM
From seeing the koala picture above... all I can say that I'll never see a koala the same way again.......

blai
July 06, 2009, 12:32 PM
From seeing the koala picture above... all I can say that I'll never see a koala the same way again.......

That, I second! And I've just got Twitter... but are there really any point for twitter apart from posting mini-mini-blogs and following other people posting their mini-mini-blogs? Because in that case I can stick to fan-pages and friends on facebook... All my friends are twittering and i had such high expectations but they all got crashed like the ocean towards the rocks:wtf
And my myspace got hacked -.-" It must've been a good hacker... either a very creative or a very weird one.. The password was "thepieisacake101" (the 101 is standing for "lol")
I haven't had the same password on anything else ever... how do you break such a password? I both envy, and hate them :o

Oh and btw, have you heard boyce avenue? They are my idols from now on.. I wanna be able to sing like Alejandro Manzano... and if that's not possible I demand to get the voice of Adam Stidham from Civalias.. His album is soooo goooood :o

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 12:38 PM
HEy guys .... how you doing :) I am finally done with Calculus now... I have to wait is my score :wtf... which should be .... good ^_^... I hope :XD

nat
July 06, 2009, 12:52 PM
The new user group colors are not very nice :(
the old ones were better
but I guess it's better for mods this way

weren't the Kaola bears the ones that eat special type of leafs that only they can digest (otherwise it's poison) and spend 20 hours just relaxing n the sun and digesting?

Googlez_kun
July 06, 2009, 12:59 PM
The new user group colors are not very nice :(
the old ones were better
but I guess it's better for mods this way

weren't the Kaola bears the ones that eat special type of leafs that only they can digest (otherwise it's poison) and spend 20 hours just relaxing n the sun and digesting?
wow nat!what happened to your name???it's not blue anymore:blink
and what do you mean by new user groups?:oh

blai
July 06, 2009, 01:06 PM
wow nat!what happened to your name???it's not blue anymore:blink
and what do you mean by new user groups?:oh

to answer your question;
She's talking about the user-groups. Like Mods, Artists, Scanlators etc.
They've got new colours and she's prefers the old colours.

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 01:15 PM
I agree Nat T_T... why is it better for mods this way :XD... the artists had the best color... Blue Baby :wtf

Googlez_kun
July 06, 2009, 01:21 PM
to answer your question;
She's talking about the user-groups. Like Mods, Artists, Scanlators etc.
They've got new colours and she's prefers the old colours.
thank for infroming me^^

I agree Nat T_T... why is it better for mods this way :XD... the artists had the best color... Blue Baby :wtf
actually i think i kind of like this color,though the blue was awesome:XD
anyway
others such as the scanlators have much worse colors now
i always loved seeing a scanlator,because their name looked so awesome:wtf

Agrias
July 06, 2009, 01:22 PM
Winty is gonna post about something about it soon...it was for the sake of logic xD Now the colors make sense. And meh, it's just a matter of getting used to it.

nat
July 06, 2009, 01:24 PM
But agrias, reviewers and artists are not the same thing why use same colors for them?

before with beige it was better than uniform colors.

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 01:27 PM
Pirulitokun-->Popsicle

:XD... Agrias I think I am as stupid as you ^^...

But still I agree with Nat... same colors are simply not nice

nat
July 06, 2009, 01:29 PM
I know you wanna make things simple, but it very simple to the point of being bland.

At least beige was nice, not as beautiful as sky blue but still.

Agrias
July 06, 2009, 01:33 PM
You guys are contributors. :p And well, artists and reviewers do have a slight difference in shade - the only "class" in which we did it :p

But anyways, wait till Winty speaks officialy, she's still adjusting everything. ^^
[hr]
Wait, you liked beige? Which theme do you use? I couldnt even read it on the coffee theme ._.
[hr]
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50844

Here's the thread for the color stuff. :p

nat
July 06, 2009, 01:33 PM
dark....:)
I liked it because it was different from reviewer. while they might both be contributers but they are different.
I understand where you and winty are coming from, but please try to understand us. We want to have different groups and colors and not only branded as contributers with similar shades of brown. brown is not an attractive color (you know why).

And we do actively submit and work hard on MH :)
please don't give us bad colors :wtf

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 06, 2009, 02:16 PM
Hmm looking at it, it does need changing, the artist colour just looks like a bolded version of the default colour.

-Ren Boy-
July 06, 2009, 02:21 PM
Fight the power

Omg, I never thought my life would be this BORING!!. There is nothing to do except go out and stay in. :( damn!

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 06, 2009, 02:22 PM
Life is boring when you stay at home.

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 02:25 PM
Why don't you simple create something for you to do ... Renboy...

Play with your hands or hit a stick on yoiur head until of then break...

you can always play with fire... or water... or both...

nat
July 06, 2009, 02:34 PM
go play some sports :D
I almost killed myself playing squash yesterday, now I'm trying to read a book. :)

-Ren Boy-
July 06, 2009, 02:35 PM
So T.D.A what you recomend, going out to become a street rat or something

Asusp we might not always do the same things as you while your drunk. The cycle does not work like that. Also like you hit your head with the stick so it justifies your a mafia boss because your strong lol

yh but playing sport constantly when out gets boring, and no friends are really on it all the time

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 02:40 PM
Damn ... what am I ... Marlon Brandon :XD...

Nat could explain how we kill ourselves with squash hehhehe

*well... I have to be careful with hitmen then ^_^*

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 06, 2009, 02:41 PM
I think you should play some sport or if you're lazy play video games.

nat
July 06, 2009, 02:44 PM
you keep playing after you muscle does dying sounds....

-Ren Boy-
July 06, 2009, 02:45 PM
T.D.A do you go work, school or do anything lol.

Hey asusp, you know my friend he is called Fat Tony, he is from Springfield. Maybe you drug lords can go see eachother and do some business in a pizza resturant. He would like it very much

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 06, 2009, 02:46 PM
I'm a free-rider, pretty much my life, my life sucks.

-Ren Boy-
July 06, 2009, 02:52 PM
Lol, your life sucks you say, but you don't give a care in the world. And you can admit it aswell so you are not in denial lol

WOIII just got some nasty migraine but I'm not skanking

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 03:01 PM
@Nat

O_O... ow that is how yeah I understand... I done a march like that once wearing 20 kilos of equipment and the Cadet screaming in my ear :XD

@Renboy

¬¬... o_o... <.<... sooo ... do you have the money ??? o_O

-Ren Boy-
July 06, 2009, 04:07 PM
Yes, I have the money. I wouldn't betray you after giving me £200,000 woth of cocaine to go sell. I will bring you the money in two weeks time, I need to sort out some errands

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 04:12 PM
The only problem... is that ... your errands usually involve those cocaine kilos =_=... can I really trust you to sell the merchandise without getting wasted o_O... son

nat
July 06, 2009, 04:12 PM
:(
they're ignoring the comments in the user-group thread
that's not nice

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 04:14 PM
they're ignoring the comments in the user-group thread
that's not nice

Oh really =_=... why would they ignore us ... we are so important to them :XD....

by the way Nat... where do you live now :XD

blai
July 06, 2009, 04:29 PM
Lol guys take your sopranos-thing in private please

nat
July 06, 2009, 04:29 PM
somewhere....I don't even feel happy about changing locations

I miss my color, it's not fair to change stuff like that without even discussing it first.
In the name of simplifying things, we're losing privileges we had for working hard and being active.

and that brown, arghh..could there be an uglier color?!

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 04:33 PM
Blai is jealous ... because the Family is so ... close together :XD

@Nat...

Coconut Island ....:XD... well I hope you can share some of those with me ^^

by the way... willing to do a boat trip through the Atlantic :XD and maybe... just maybe... face real pirates :D?

*Nat... it could be... errrrrrr.... ..... well... yeah that is the worst color :XD

blai
July 06, 2009, 05:16 PM
Guise, --> http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50844 if yo wanna comment on the colours

I beat you to it tee-hee ~ TF2 now Agri?

Agrias
July 06, 2009, 05:16 PM
This discussion doesnt belong here, and if the crybabies keep on insisting I'll have to delete, sorry. :/
[hr]
BLAI! STEAM! NOW!

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 05:25 PM
Anyone willing to share some fish ???? :)...

just about to eat... but ... this is my favorite fish ... Codfish :wtf

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 06, 2009, 05:25 PM
Blai do you play Fifa on PS3?

LadyHatake
July 06, 2009, 05:33 PM
I drank milk today for the first time in years!! Actually, it's soy milk, and it's chocolate, but it's good :D Regular milk makes me gag, so my mom bought this stuff called Silk, and I love it~

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 05:36 PM
Intolerance ???? Lady Hatake...

have problems with milk ????

*milk in the morning to me means... trouble :XD*

LadyHatake
July 06, 2009, 05:47 PM
IDK, I've never been able to drink milk; something about it just doesn't agree with me. I think it's the smell and the weird taste. I can eat cheese and ice cream just fine though...The soy milk tastes more sweet and frothy, without the weirdness I seem to have with milk. Maybe it's a psychological thing tho xD

Asusp3v4x
July 06, 2009, 05:58 PM
Well I can't eat Beans :XD... once I put them in my mouth I just want top puke hehhe

Well... is it always pure milk or... the industrial white water with no nutrients milk ????

* well the latter is really ... not so violent... but is more water than milk ^^*

igotthegoods
July 07, 2009, 01:01 AM
Oooh, I love soy milk <3 I always get soy in my chai at Starbucks. It always tastes better that way... like richer or something. It's good on cereal, too (I like the vanilla the best :love).

blai
July 07, 2009, 05:36 AM
I have never tried on soy milk, though my friend is drinking it and has TONS of it @ home I've never tried... I gotta do that someday! Is it good in ur coffee?

And @ T.D.A - No, unfortunately my economy ain't strong enough to let me do that... I play it on the 360 though! I pwn with Liverpool

Baron Hugenstein
July 07, 2009, 06:22 AM
Hmm, Soy milk, heard of it, I think I saw it once, but never tried it:s

@Blai, Liverpool, hmm...I usually/mostly play with Barcalona, and I mostly Pwn[until I play with some of my "hardcore" friends, Then I flat-out lose:scry:p]

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 07:35 AM
I usually have whole milk, but now I'm going to try soy
i need my proteins, I am a growing boy

I am very fussy over my milk, like I before I taste it. I smell it, and it gives off a wierd smell so I don't try it, thus depriving me of daily cereal!

Baron Hugenstein
July 07, 2009, 08:24 AM
Hmm, Long time since I've tried any cereal of any kind, the last I tried was Cheerios...without the milk ofcourse:)

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 08:41 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMM, I had cheerios today and with milk of course.

That and sugar puffs are the only cereals you can have without milk and it still would taste nice

Baron Hugenstein
July 07, 2009, 08:46 AM
I tried Cheerios with Milk, but I prefer without, I loved the crunchy taste of it.

Although Lately I have been drinking Tea almost each morning...it became a habit:)

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 08:59 AM
Lol, tea mmmmm only nice when you put 3 sugars in it

but that is baddddd
reall badddddd

Forever_Melody
July 07, 2009, 09:28 AM
I see not much has changed since my departure >.>

blai
July 07, 2009, 09:45 AM
Don't say that! There've been a lot of rain and thunderstorms in the southern part of Sweden, a heat that's unbearable and I met this girl :wtf

Also, awesome episodes of MSN have been released and I've got a new job! Or, I quitted at the elderly care and started to work as a gardener for a daycare center... Maybe one day I'll be promoted to become a pool-guy! lol
Ren also kicked off a great review (no i'm not sucking up to you dude :D)...

Tell us all about your trip... somewhere... *drags you to your own thread*

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 10:01 AM
Aww shucks Blai your flattering me lol.

I see you have skipped the one line posts ever since the promotion lol congrats LOL

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 10:16 AM
blai, Liverpool- 18 years without the League title :lmao

But it'll be close next year, I wonder how we will do with Ronaldo gone, we lack some superstars in our team, I think only really Rooney is, and maybe Ferdinand and Vidic.

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 10:18 AM
Liverpool did really good last year but they are a bore to watch

And like they did really bad at the end

Asusp3v4x
July 07, 2009, 10:33 AM
Congrats on becoming a Mod Blai ^_^... I was wondering how long it would take for that to happen ...
now... I read the other posts

:dance

Epul
July 07, 2009, 10:37 AM
I wish I had talent in sports.......then i can start earning 200k pound per week like those footballers...... Damn, life isn't fair......

Asusp3v4x
July 07, 2009, 10:39 AM
Well... I am pretty sure you excel in something that you can sell for a big price...

... can you ... cut your head off and still live to see another day ???? O_o

blai
July 07, 2009, 10:53 AM
blai, Liverpool- 18 years without the League title :lmao

But it'll be close next year, I wonder how we will do with Ronaldo gone, we lack some superstars in our team, I think only really Rooney is, and maybe Ferdinand and Vidic.

It's coming, no rush! Read the soccer thread, you've heard the same rumours as I have? I think LP will benefit from it but I'm not sure...

Congrats on becoming a Mod Blai ^_^... I was wondering how long it would take for that to happen ...
now... I read the other posts

Thanks Ed!

And omg Entourage s.6 Is starting to air on Sunday again! I'm hyped! I bought two shirts with the Entourage theme on them! They are awesome!!!

One of them has the text "I hate Suits" and the other one has the text "Hug it out b*tch"

Just got some Pringles crisps now *drools*

Epul!!! How's it going with ippys medal, just noticed ur siggy... I'm still waiting for him to get it :D

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 10:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZaXo_l9W4Y

Ed is famous, I told you I will do this

1 VIEW HE HAS!!

don't mind the language

Forever_Melody
July 07, 2009, 11:00 AM
Wooo Ed, sign an autograph for me!!! :D:D:D

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 11:04 AM
Mimi, don't you remember. adam is going to delete all the one liner post he says, he is out to get world domination. But if you remember in the chat, he gave me his shares.

Lol but mimi, adam won't delete because you won't be his Hitch and advise him on what girls he should pick

Asusp3v4x
July 07, 2009, 11:06 AM
Sure...

*damn my signature... sucks >.<...*

Well I told you guys ... that day that I was going to go down the ramp... no matter what ^^... and so I did...

Forever_Melody
July 07, 2009, 11:07 AM
Oh fine, I'll make it long enough for 2 lines -_-;

Darnit, I'll have to find another place to spam my randomness >.>

Well that's nice, Ed's on youtube. Seems everyone is except me these days lol :scry

blai
July 07, 2009, 11:07 AM
Do we have any Starcraft fans in here? Can't find a thread with it so I was just gonna ask out open here...

Wooo Ed, sign an autograph for me!!! :D:D:D
I second that

Mimi, don't you remember. adam is going to delete all the one liner post he says, he is out to get world domination. But if you remember in the chat, he gave me his shares.

Lol but mimi, adam won't delete because you won't be his Hitch and advise him on what girls he should pick
/Confused

Oh fine, I'll make it long enough for 2 lines -_-;

Darnit, I'll have to find another place to spam my randomness >.>

Well that's nice, Ed's on youtube. Seems everyone is except me these days lol :scry

I'm not! I'm doing vids of covers but I never have the confidence to upload them to youtube... one day I'll do it! So atm you're not the only one not on yt!

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 11:10 AM
Lol, you can always do something really funny and random and get on youtube. MH wouldn't mind promoting your video lol

EVEN IM ON YOUTUBE HAHAAHAH
*goes to look for video*
[hr]

/Confused

Ok adam you said to me your going to delete one liner posts on msn

then mimi did a one liner post,

I used that to my advantage to tell her adam is deleting one liner posts

but then i said something that you wont delete mimi's post because she is a hitch to you(someone who gives advice)
simple lol
STANDARD

Forever_Melody
July 07, 2009, 11:11 AM
Blai, you going to impose your dominance on your new domain? That just won't work dear, I like being the one who dominates *cough* Sadi-chan *cough*

Maybe we should do a youtube vid together Adam! :D That'd be scary and irresistable at the same time lol >.>

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 11:13 AM
Yh adam didn't you know me and Mimi have made a group called "World Domination" but sadly she dominates over me again in that group, really depressing lool

a youtube vid of mimi doing vocals over adams acoustic songs lool

Forever_Melody
July 07, 2009, 11:14 AM
Yeah like Ren doesn't like me being "on top" :eyeroll

And btw, we renamed it the Death Eaters of Pie before I left on vacation :p

Asusp3v4x
July 07, 2009, 11:15 AM
I would be looking forward to that video :XD...

*Now I get why Blai was telling me to stop the Sopranos thing... after all you never speak to me :XD...*

*... I really need to do that Thriller thing with my friends... need to force them to dance and train*

blai
July 07, 2009, 11:20 AM
Ok adam you said to me your going to delete one liner posts on msn

"And if i could i would've banned all posts that made me reply with one-liners.. :P"

Was talking about when i started on MH...

And yes yes yes mimi! Everyone would be like "wtf?" but they'll love it and we'll get yt-stars and 15mil views :)

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 11:32 AM
Yeah like Ren doesn't like me being "on top" :eyeroll

And btw, we renamed it the Death Eaters of Pie before I left on vacation :p

Why do I get bad connotations from those lines lol

*Sings Usher Trading Places to settle the mood hahahahah*

Baron Hugenstein
July 07, 2009, 03:02 PM
Wow...many nice things happened here:D

Mimi's back, Yay:), Blai is a mod, yay and congrats:), and .....Asus is a highly trained blue-wearing guy...I must be careful :ninja.

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 03:12 PM
I know, its got me singing Take that LoOl

Omg Prom on friday, it is going to be very wierd lool. Any dance moves(like youtube) that you can show me, which is suitable for the occasion and that people would know lol.

Asusp3v4x
July 07, 2009, 03:13 PM
Yeah man O_O... I am blue meanie :XD...

So Sarry what you up to ... in this vacation ???

*... I am going to do the thriller choreography... want to join me and my friends to the day of total humiliation O_O...*

*or maybe I will sail the Atlantic... Maybe ... big Maybe...*

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 03:15 PM
Blai change your custom title to "T.D.A rep"

blai
July 07, 2009, 03:17 PM
Rennie, if you wanna be the top notch dancer of the prom evening, go learn the basics of bugg... it's brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Bs5zN3pNc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOqDo-6xyYg

There's two vids of some eeh more expert bugg'ers... Me and my friend danced that at the valentines ball in South Africa and they've never seen that dance before so they thought we were like great and everyone cheered... it was pretty fun b/c we thought it was nothing fancy since in Sweden you do learn that at school and it's mandatory..

Catch up some basics of that dance and you'll be rocking wowowo!

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 03:23 PM
I see how it is, you used to be my homie, now you act like you don't know me *spits some more bars*

Baron Hugenstein
July 07, 2009, 03:28 PM
@Ed, Doing something I should have done before, which is relaxing, reading some books, but still looking for a job:scry

Me....an actor??:spaz....muhahah...I shall dominate the world, by making them love me:XD

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 03:29 PM
T.D.A he does not rep you, he reps those lovely girls from sweden that one day I will come over and marry :p

Thanks Blai, hopefully those moves will come into practice after 20 years of training
dude i have 2 days to practice, those moves have been worked on for ages

and thiose dance moves dont go with the genre of music
like the music playing is going to be

funky:skanking or preferablly improvising any silly move lol
slow jams:doubt any one would dance to this, the boys and girls can't get close if you know what I mean
bashment:boys and girls can't get together and grind with eachother, teachers said no
hip hop:just bob heads lool
asian:i will sit down on that one, the moves are too hard
I barely doubt threre will be any music that there will be music for two people to dance two

here is a saying
"if a women thinks you can dance good, she thinks that your good in bed"

T.D.A lets spit some bars, you on that?

blai
July 07, 2009, 03:33 PM
:o I didn't check your post sowwy, I'll always be your homie but i can't.. or wont change my status sorry.

Will you ever forgive me for this?

Aww I just saw this awesome 45min long Starcraft match... the commentators was literary screaming the last 10mins because it was so INTENSE. I wanna live in South Korea and be a progamer like them. Starcraft is the biggest game there! :$

edit: I hate posting so slowly!

T.D.A he does not rep you, he reps those lovely girls from sweden that one day I will come over and marry :p

Thanks Blai, hopefully those moves will come into practice after 20 years of training
dude i have 2 days to practice, those moves have been worked on for ages

and thiose dance moves dont go with the genre of music
like the music playing is going to be

funky:skanking or preferablly improvising any silly move lol
slow jams:doubt any one would dance to this, the boys and girls can't get close if you know what I mean
bashment:boys and girls can't get together and grind with eachother, teachers said no
hip hop:just bob heads lool
asian:i will sit down on that one, the moves are too hard
I barely doubt threre will be any music that there will be music for two people to dance two

here is a saying
"if a women thinks you can dance good, she thinks that your good in bed"

Firstly, ew? And slightly true :$
Okay, I meant the basics, the basics you can learn in a day easy, how to hold, how to lead and make her spin, double-spin, spin behind your back and pair-spin. You hold hands different to the clip I linked to because they're pros.

Amateurs does NOT dance like that lol believe me, but it's some fun to dance tbh.

I soo wanna dance bashment, sounds like something you do at a club... and why can't the boys and girls get close during the slow dances? It's prom :o

All girls thinks that I dance good, I dance brilliantly, I'm the master of dancing, I AM CHUCK NORRIS.

Did i overdo it? >.<

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 03:33 PM
These american-centric members don't know what spitting means in slang terms, think we're weirdos, bozos, so I'm going solo.

Blai I can't forgive a traitor, you've changed.

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 03:35 PM
But like we could be the next Griminal and Little Nasty, or Wretch 32 and Scorcher. Or even Ice Kid and Chipmunk

your choice t.d.a

Asusp3v4x
July 07, 2009, 03:36 PM
@Ed, Doing something I should have done before, which is relaxing, reading some books, but still looking for a job:scry

Me....an actor??:spaz....muhahah...I shall dominate the world, by making them love me:XD

hmmmm that sounds .... bad :XD... well any lucks on the job part ????

what Books ???

*and yeah... we can always ... put you as the leading dancer ... zumbi :XD*

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 03:41 PM
But like we could be the next Griminal and Little Nasty, or Wretch 32 and Scorcher. Or even Ice Kid and Chipmunk

your choice t.d.a

Need a beat to work with though.

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 03:42 PM
Firstly, ew? And slightly true :$
Okay, I meant the basics, the basics you can learn in a day easy, how to hold, how to lead and make her spin, double-spin, spin behind your back and pair-spin. You hold hands different to the clip I linked to because they're pros.

Amateurs does NOT dance like that lol believe me, but it's some fun to dance tbh.

I soo wanna dance bashment, sounds like something you do at a club... and why can't the boys and girls get close during the slow dances? It's prom :o

All girls thinks that I dance good, I dance brilliantly, I'm the master of dancing, I AM CHUCK NORRIS.

Did i overdo it? >.<

Lol, ok so put yourself in the teachers shoes

do you want to see a girl grinding on a boys crouch area hahahah (sorry to be so "straight to the point" but like yeah, do you! loool :p

Lol you only say your good at dancing because of my last statement LOOL

add that to chuck norris facts lool
[hr]

Need a beat to work with though.

Rowdy riddim, hold tight dot rotten on the beat. Doing large still.

blai
July 07, 2009, 03:46 PM
Lol, ok so put yourself in the teachers shoes

do you want to see a girl grinding on a boys crouch area hahahah (sorry to be so "straight to the point" but like yeah, do you! loool :p

Lol you only say your good at dancing because of my last statement LOOL

add that to chuck norris facts lool

Well... let's say I wouldn't really mind that much... As long as they keep their clothes on it's not my responsibility... If it however escalates from the eeh 'grinding' I'll act... when I mean act I mean whisper to the boy, "Not in public and definatley not during a school prom with teachers here... but other than that gj"

Oh and it all depends on their age... if it's upper secondary, high school or college prom...

Haha but I am actually a pretty good dancer compared to the other guys at school but I'm just an amateur jeez..

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 03:51 PM
Lol Adam you amaze me lool.

Lol, secondary school, which consist of 15-16 year olds.

Lol, you think your better than travolta

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 03:57 PM
I think this should be our beat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnIYstMXI6c

PM me your lines, we're making a diss track directed @ Blai

Baron Hugenstein
July 07, 2009, 03:58 PM
hmmmm that sounds .... bad :XD... well any lucks on the job part ????

what Books ???

*and yeah... we can always ... put you as the leading dancer ... zumbi :XD*

Lol, A book called the Guin-Saga...apparently it is the series that inspired the writer of berserk...

Me....leading dancer:blink.....that will look so bad....it will be funny:D

blai
July 07, 2009, 03:59 PM
Lol that's just plainly a moral dilemma... I'd only look with one eye over the dancefloor if they were 15-16year old but try to keep it as ehm, non dirty as possible without hindering them from having... fun?

Oh god I sound like such a bad person!! :music

Thanks, sometimes I amaze me too...:cool:

So Ren, who's your lucky lady for the Prom?

I remember we weren't allowed to have dates in secondary because some would "felt left out" so like all the girls took of one shoe and threw them in a big mess, the guys were going to take a shoe and then find the "rightful owner"... I remember getting my hot best friend... I felt so relieved I got a close friend of mine... Made the evening much more awesome!

Asusp3v4x
July 07, 2009, 04:08 PM
Lol, A book called the Guin-Saga...apparently it is the series that inspired the writer of berserk...

Me....leading dancer:blink.....that will look so bad....it will be funny:D

Fun man... So ... I thought that the Berserk guy was expired by his won life :XD...

All those rapes and stuff hehehhe

well the whole point is to have fun... you could find your own crew and we make a video with people from Brazil and from Canada trying to dance Thriller :XD

Phoenix946
July 07, 2009, 05:31 PM
Do we have any Starcraft fans in here? Can't find a thread with it so I was just gonna ask out open here...

*raises hand*
Best balanced RTS I've ever played. I'm waiting very anxiously for Starcraft 2 :) Although I'll also settle for Diablo 3. Did you know it's national sport nr 1 in some of those asian countries?

Oh and congratulations on becoming a mod :thumbs

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 06:08 PM
What asian countries?

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 06:11 PM
T.D.A you have not responded to the lyrics, come on man. You need to keep up the work rate if we want to make a burial for *cough cough*blai

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 06:18 PM
All in good time, better to get it right and late than rush and fuck.

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 06:21 PM
Lol, but like we don't want blai to get a chance to send back. He has got some handy lyrics you know.

Lol who watches Two and a Half men, I want to start watching it, But I need some advice. Isit good

NO SPOILERS !!!

goldb
July 07, 2009, 06:26 PM
ren, do you ever sleep?

Phoenix946
July 07, 2009, 06:33 PM
What asian countries?

Not 100% sure but I think at least Thailand, and it's also played a lot in Korea. Don't ask for sources though, it's been multiple years since I read it. Probably has dissipated a bit by now too.

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 06:40 PM
Nope I dont sleep goldb

Oh yh did anyone watch Michael Jackson's memoreal, apparently it was that emotional.

goldb
July 07, 2009, 06:44 PM
yeah i heard, I watched it up til the "we are the world" perfomance with Lionel Ritchie...Usher's perfomance was so moving, it was an emotinal service that's for sure

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 06:48 PM
damn wow, the great MJ is gone. Your bro must have loved everything about that memorial, I should delete him from facebook :p

Goldb you been working or doing something, it has been a very long time since you posted in here. Is there a mystery lady your not telling us about

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 07, 2009, 06:49 PM
Shaheen from Britain's Got Talent perfomed at the memorial and yeah it was emotional, there were some epic speeches and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i27iAWdtUPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5VG1a4ug7s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1p-W5GghEg

Agrias
July 07, 2009, 07:11 PM
Poor Paris Jackson, i just watched her statement...so heart breaking ;_;

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 07:33 PM
That was really sad, and she must feel even worse on how the media is exposing MJ. Also the comments are sick about him being a child molester which has not been proven but still people think he has done it.

Media never displays the true story

we should remember MJ for all the good things he has done, and not for the bad things people thinks he has done

Agrias
July 07, 2009, 07:37 PM
And as someone commented on twiiter....man, even if he was really a monster - no one deserves to have Mariah Carey singing on your funeral ;_;

-Ren Boy-
July 07, 2009, 07:40 PM
:| Agrias did you laugh at that?
Why does that give me a grin *slaps myself*

So your a twitter follower, it is a bootlegged version of facebook IMO lol even though facebook plagerized with twitters look lol

Agrias
July 07, 2009, 07:45 PM
Of course I did laugh >.>

And i still say that twitter had nothing to do with fb...fb copied it now, but it's still somewhat different. I follow many people i dont even know, just because i find them funny. And that doesnt make me their friend. :p

nat
July 07, 2009, 11:44 PM
Lol, but like we don't want blai to get a chance to send back. He has got some handy lyrics you know.

Lol who watches Two and a Half men, I want to start watching it, But I need some advice. Isit good

NO SPOILERS !!!

I do :D sometimes
It's really good and charlie Sheen is a good sitcom actor, actually one of the only sitcoms that are funny because of cast chemistry...
and Alan....:lmao

it's strange with MJ, I mean I was sad when he died and all but the world flipped from accusing and hating him into adoring sheep.

I just don't feel the tragic emotion. He was a legend, true. he died and ended an era of music, but no need to make the world stop.

It feels very hypocritical especially if said world was repulsed by him when he was alive, and accused him of bad things. Whether true or not, only god knows but this change of attitude is honestly disgusting because some of it (if not most) is fake. (including the big shots in the entertainment biz who felt shattered)

his family and fans feel true sadness and lose, but the people who flamed him as well?!....:eyeroll

Anyway, RIP MJ.

goldb
July 08, 2009, 04:16 AM
I agree completly with you nat...

I don't wanna comment too much on the whole Jackson ordeal to avoid any essays and whatnot. There were a lot of things about him that I didn't like but from his death, I chose to remember the artist Michael Jackson and what he did on stage, not off it...

blai
July 08, 2009, 05:40 AM
*raises hand*
Best balanced RTS I've ever played. I'm waiting very anxiously for Starcraft 2 :) Although I'll also settle for Diablo 3. Did you know it's national sport nr 1 in some of those asian countries?

Oh and congratulations on becoming a mod :thumbs

That's awesome! I knooow it's like the best balanced RTS ever! The promaps are also specially made to not give any race advantages which is brilliant (and necessary...) Diablo 3 will be a killer too, If my comp can run it idk but I hope so! Or else I'll buy a new one.. I'm a hardcore blizzard fan, got all the games apart from Diablo 1 ;<
I'm doing the same, I'm watching the proleagues (with the worlds most awesome commentator Ranshin check him out y0! :D)... It's the Avalon MSL now and they're going into Round 16 this weekend iirc so don't miss it!
I'm also playing it like mad to improve my skills to beat my sis bf and he's insanely good as terran... :o Are you using the bnet version or the "real" one? If you use the bnet one we can have a go if you want to, bring some friends!! :)

Thaaanks! :occa

NO SPOILERS !!!
Charlie dies

lol jk, go watch it, it's awesome :wtf

I love it and Charlie Sheen is brilliant as the HUNK and Jon is also THE best in playing a very insecure brother. Oh, and Conchanta (the housekeeper Berta) is also awesome! Comes and goes with the win comments. :D

Blaaaaah just got off work, worked an hour more than necessary today to get off earlier tomorrow, then it's a long weekend for me jay! And there's tons of pretty girls that's working at the elderly care, like my age and really fresh weeh... I'm standing outside, cutting the hedges while watching them lol *stalker-warning on Blai*

goldb
July 08, 2009, 07:37 AM
ahhh stalking....brings back memories...lol nah just kidding -_-?

Just met a bunch of people in town that I hadn't seen in years, the town centre has also changed drastically since the last time I was here. A lot of stores have closed down and others have opened in their place because of the economic crisis. There must be like 4 H&Ms now in town

blai
July 08, 2009, 07:54 AM
ahhh stalking....brings back memories...lol nah just kidding -_-?

Just met a bunch of people in town that I hadn't seen in years, the town centre has also changed drastically since the last time I was here. A lot of stores have closed down and others have opened in their place because of the economic crisis. There must be like 4 H&Ms now in town

lol yeeeeeaaaaaaa I'm sure you're just kidding hrm :music

Dude, you're sounding like an old guy, talking like that.

*Back in the days there were only 2 H&Ms... I remember my happy youth... Now, xx years later when I get back I see 4 H&Ms and a couple of establishments that wasn't there before... oh lawd it was better before *shakes head*

I also remember all the other stores that closed... Oh how many memories it brings to me... Now roll me over to the liquor store boy, I do have all my life left to wait for you to roll me over but it sure as hell ain't a long time! Chop chop youngster!

Sorry, my mind got drifted away there lol :music

So you got any super-heat in brit yet?

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 08, 2009, 08:22 AM
I do :D sometimes
It's really good and charlie Sheen is a good sitcom actor, actually one of the only sitcoms that are funny because of cast chemistry...
and Alan....:lmao

it's strange with MJ, I mean I was sad when he died and all but the world flipped from accusing and hating him into adoring sheep.

I just don't feel the tragic emotion. He was a legend, true. he died and ended an era of music, but no need to make the world stop.

It feels very hypocritical especially if said world was repulsed by him when he was alive, and accused him of bad things. Whether true or not, only god knows but this change of attitude is honestly disgusting because some of it (if not most) is fake. (including the big shots in the entertainment biz who felt shattered)

his family and fans feel true sadness and lose, but the people who flamed him as well?!....:eyeroll

Anyway, RIP MJ.

I dunno I think you're just making it up, I don't really know anyone has of yet who hated or accused MJ of these things and then have changed their heart, those who are really sad and say they love him are the ones who always did, plus it was the media that hated MJ the most.

goldb
July 08, 2009, 08:29 AM
lol yeeeeeaaaaaaa I'm sure you're just kidding hrm :music

Dude, you're sounding like an old guy, talking like that.

*Back in the days there were only 2 H&Ms... I remember my happy youth... Now, xx years later when I get back I see 4 H&Ms and a couple of establishments that wasn't there before... oh lawd it was better before *shakes head*

I also remember all the other stores that closed... Oh how many memories it brings to me... Now roll me over to the liquor store boy, I do have all my life left to wait for you to roll me over but it sure as hell ain't a long time! Chop chop youngster!

Sorry, my mind got drifted away there lol :music

So you got any super-heat in brit yet?

Yeah it's been hot for a while, but yesterday when I got to London it was pouring rain and kinda has been raining back and forth for a while now, bad times. London Victoria( Train Station) was evacuated for some emergency and everyone got wet and some fell into puddles of water!! my trainers were stinky!!

what about u?

blai
July 08, 2009, 08:48 AM
Yeah it's been hot for a while, but yesterday when I got to London it was pouring rain and kinda has been raining back and forth for a while now, bad times. London Victoria( Train Station) was evacuated for some emergency and everyone got wet and some fell into puddles of water!! my trainers were stinky!!

what about u?

Haha sounds like a fun havoc lol. Well we've had super-hot weather, like 35+ for about a month but then a week ago the monsoon rain started, been having thunderstorms non-stop for about a week.. Today it didn't thunder tho, yet but it looks unpromising on the sky.. ;/

Happy I don't have to go out today, already done my shopping, work and the dog have been walked with!
I know I'm late but gosh Taylor Swift must be one of the most beautiful blondes out there... So stunning... One of the few true beautiful girls :o
I mean not beautiful as I wanna bang her but beautiful as i can look at her for hours... lol not rly but for a long time!
/locate music video for "Tear drops on my guitar"
/target Taylor Swift when she wears the green dress
/pause
/drool

goldb
July 08, 2009, 09:00 AM
I know, I heard about her a while ago but completly forgot to mention it. She's the kinda girl you just wanna cuddle and stuff, she's very cute.

I envy your 35degree weather now:(, we had that for a few weeks still, but now it's all gone...*sniff*

Epul
July 08, 2009, 11:44 AM
I agree with you guys, Taylor Swift is damn beautiful... I'm sure your mom won't be mad at you if you bring a girl like her home Blai.... XD
But ever since I watched Transformers, I can't get Megan Fox out of my head...... XD

blai
July 08, 2009, 12:31 PM
Dudes, I know... My mom would've been proud lol! She's so frigging beautiful! Ah, well, let's hope she has a twin somewhere in my area :music

And megan fox... OOOH! She's also pretty nasty good looking...

Guys we need to make a thread about the most beautiful woman we know of lol :D

Dude, calm down the heat will be back in England soon enough, we're getting a warm front coming from russia so it'll prolly stop by in England if it's not going SW

edit: uuh playas got a date! She hot?

Grizz
July 08, 2009, 12:37 PM
Hey blai congrats man.. on becoming a moderator

goldb
July 08, 2009, 12:40 PM
she's a friend from work who also happens to be friends with my ex :(, but I ain't seen her since August when she left Birmingham to study in London. I remembered she was quite attractive but now I dunno what I'm in for...

Oi Blai you're the mod now, make a thread where we can talk about beautiful girls!!! we'll compare lists and stuff

Grizz
July 08, 2009, 12:44 PM
Yeah create a thread like that...

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 08, 2009, 12:45 PM
I think you should re-create MH Boob Thread :ninja

blai
July 08, 2009, 12:46 PM
Thank you Grizz :)

Oho, friends with exes are usually a no-go but if she's attractive and you like her just go for it! You don't have to have a relationship as a goal, just try to get to know her again and if you like her just swing the bat and hope for a homerun! :)

Oh yeah lol sure, making a thread now!

edit: lol t.d.a. not sure if I dare to to be honest but that thread is missed :wtf

Grizz
July 08, 2009, 01:45 PM
I wonder why they never made a moderator sooner,

blai
July 08, 2009, 01:48 PM
I don't have a clue Grizz, but guys, let's make the posts a bit larger and a bit less msn-convo-ish or you'll give the new mod a hard time and then I'll give you guys a hard time and that's not preferred from anyone of us.

Grizz
July 08, 2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah that's true, just because you have become a mod, doesn't mean things have to change, dpn't worry blai, we will keep things as normal.. me especially i don't want another one of those infraction crap...

Phoenix946
July 08, 2009, 03:52 PM
That's awesome! I knooow it's like the best balanced RTS ever! The promaps are also specially made to not give any race advantages which is brilliant (and necessary...) Diablo 3 will be a killer too, If my comp can run it idk but I hope so! Or else I'll buy a new one.. I'm a hardcore blizzard fan, got all the games apart from Diablo 1 ;<
I'm doing the same, I'm watching the proleagues (with the worlds most awesome commentator Ranshin check him out y0! :D)... It's the Avalon MSL now and they're going into Round 16 this weekend iirc so don't miss it!
I'm also playing it like mad to improve my skills to beat my sis bf and he's insanely good as terran... :o Are you using the bnet version or the "real" one? If you use the bnet one we can have a go if you want to, bring some friends!! :)

Thaaanks! :occa

Hehe, that new computer is gonna be worth it man. I know what you mean, I've been hiccing against buying a new computer for 2 years already, since my main comp is a 4 year old laptop. But it played WoW, which is the heaviest game I played, pretty decently. And I've never had the desire to play games it couldn't run.. I'll tell you now though, if Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 won't run it's off to the computer store without a doubt in my mind :) Blizzard games ftw.

Where are you watching those matches? I'd be interested but I never really watched stuff like that before :o Same for a game like SSB(M/B), I know there are worldwide championships but all I can find are some crappy Youtube videos.

I don't use either since I never bought the cd haha. What race are you training with?

blai
July 08, 2009, 05:30 PM
Yeah I've been playing WoW on like, mid-high graphs with around 30fps, but it's my 2.17Ghz processor I'm worried about. I'm sure it'll require 2.3 or something. But Blizz have been pretty good with delivering HQ graphs while making it available for people with old-school processors and motherboards (which can't take PCI graph cards :() like myself.

You don't know what you're missing out, there are some ENORMOUSLY intense games and you can really learn a lot by watching those games. They are microning like shiiiiiet. Like superhuman speed lol. Watching them on youtube actually, Ranshin is commentating them all, he's psycho, he knows like everything, talks fast, has the feeling and still is crazy and pulls off some hilarious comments at right times...

Get the bnet version :o You can dl it if you buy it online... I'm protoss baby! Dark templar/Archon/Zealot or Reaver/Carrier style! Can't touch this! nanana :9

Oooh and so cute, so hilarious, and SO Will Ferrell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAnB_j3VtTs

Phoenix946
July 08, 2009, 07:16 PM
We'll see. Think of it this way, if Blizzard makes a game that is too heavy for your computer, it's REALLY time to buy a new one ;)

And thanks for that, I youtube'd that name and found some matches, which made me understand what you mean with missing out, superhuman speed and talking crazy fast hahaha. Do they have 3 screens and five arms or something? I already have trouble building my base as efficiently as possible, let alone exploring, attacking, defending and building sidebases as well lol.

And Ranshin is awesome, "don't listen to what I say what do I know about world class players and their silly silly tactics" after this guy did the opposite of what he said two seconds after he said it :rofl

So compared to those guys, how good are you? :p

blai
July 09, 2009, 05:45 AM
Yeah, hopefully it'll be playable without hopeless lag!

Yeah, check out this game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tSqZ_4Gp2Y), it's like 50mins (totally worth the time) but so frigging intense and the referee even chooses to break the game (he calls for a PPP= Pause please please) to decide whether or not the game should be finished or not since it's so even.. Haha yeah I saw that game and that comment made me lol, he's so random!

Compared to those guys I'd be alive for approx 5-6mins but they'd outmicro me soo easy! I mean, I'm good getting up my macro and to make up strategies but my microing sucks... I'm also too late on getting my 3rd exp.

Meh, got home from work, got locked-out (again)... Fell asleep in the hammock *haha*. It was cold and not too comfortable but I was so tired :wtf
Thinking of going shopping now... might catch a SC game first.. gotta go and buy some food too... and crisps! :x

So people, how's your day been? Heard about the artificial sperm they created from a stem cell? Hoo-ray guys. In 20years we will be (even more) useless... :occa

Grizz
July 09, 2009, 05:50 AM
Hhahah!!!!! i seriously need to go shopping and get myself some new gears man, the summer's coming pretty fast and i need to start my search for new girls lol.... whats everyone doing today anyways??

-Ren Boy-
July 09, 2009, 06:22 AM
Thats sad, scientists are depriving men and women of pleasure. But it is good to know that men who are shooting blanks can now have kids of their own by just one of their baby cells.

Hmm summer, from the last 2 days it has not felt like it.
Well today is a lazy day, might get a hair cut today or I'm still deciding if I should get it tomorrow. But if I get it tomorrow I might deprive myself of doing other stuff but on the other hand if I get it today, then the shape up will go ugly lool. DANG IT!sorry for caps lol

Summer garmettes ay?
Wow, I need to get some. Now this confirms why I want a job so badly lol MONEY.

Thats it!!,I know what I am going to do today....and that is laze around, and tidy my room lol

Grizz
July 09, 2009, 06:34 AM
I need to get a haircut as well, geez my hair looks a mess, it needs sorting out badly... i was thinking bout getting a mohawk or something to make me look real fresh....

-Ren Boy-
July 09, 2009, 06:40 AM
See grizz I have noticed many people have started doing that, especially African and Carribbean people are doing it. It looks nice at the start but when they don't take care of it you and I both know starts getting picky. Making it a very bad look lol.

When you comb it eshhh that will hurt.

Grizz
July 09, 2009, 06:45 AM
Nah ive had it before, but because when i first had it, few week later i stated seeing many people having it as well so i stopped gettin that haircut, but lately ive been wondering to see how that will look.. yeah i know many people have the mohawk dont take care of it, because they expect it to take care of itself.. and i cnt stand seeing my hair be picky because it hurts real bad when i combe it...

Black Lagoon
July 09, 2009, 08:45 AM
I need to get a haircut as well, geez my hair looks a mess, it needs sorting out badly... i was thinking bout getting a mohawk or something to make me look real fresh....

what about Micheal Scofield (prison break) style?

Grizz
July 09, 2009, 08:59 AM
how about Micheal Scofield (prison break) style?

That hell noooooo..... besides my hair has grown so much in the past few months, that i dont really want to cut it so low, Michael Scofield, will be too low for my liking.... Any other suggestions???

Black Lagoon
July 09, 2009, 09:16 AM
Bob marley :fan
Mahone (prison break) wait I know it's too long...
Dr. Robert Chase (house)

I dunno

Grizz
July 09, 2009, 09:22 AM
Bob marley :fan
Mahone (prison break) wait I know it's too long...
Dr. Robert Chase (house)

I dunno

Hahaha!!!! you sure do have some odd haircuts in mind....

-Ren Boy-
July 09, 2009, 10:10 AM
Or just a low fade

omg being a artist of mh must be one hard thing, colouring is hard lool, but worthwhile

Grizz just grizzed in his pants
while adam the rich kid is on the boat
renboy the original OG

Grizz
July 09, 2009, 10:18 AM
Hey RenBy, i don't do low fades it makes me look a bit weird, ive already decided what haircut to have.. i wanted to be an artist on MH, but its too much hussle...

goldb
July 09, 2009, 11:00 AM
Joe, how bout this one:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zR3lMKuKapw/STilPw7eZ_I/AAAAAAAAABA/5x0TROESeoY/s320/bobby-brown.jpg

Grizz
July 09, 2009, 11:03 AM
Hahaha!!!! that's going to look weird man, i cnt have that type of haircuts... it wudnt fit my style.. i want a mohawk but not that type..

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 09, 2009, 05:05 PM
Fonejacker :wtf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyaU95yFkZQ

-Ren Boy-
July 09, 2009, 05:09 PM
Fonejacker is funny

the funniest script they have is that Terry guy

"Talk to me" hahah lool

I miss phonejacker :(

Grizz
July 09, 2009, 07:22 PM
Hahaha fonejacker.. that was hilarious... am sure the guy was retarded... lol

Black Lagoon
July 10, 2009, 08:55 AM
:rofl fonejacker
thanks T.D.A

goldb
July 10, 2009, 09:06 AM
Jafooli!!!! Li LI LI!!! lol that woz jokes....
I wanna tomato!!

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 09:09 AM
JAFOOLIIIIIIIIII IS COOOOOLIEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHA.. fonejacker is hilarious..

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 10, 2009, 12:01 PM
The guy that does all the voices is Iranian I think.

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 01:43 PM
The guy that does all the voices is Iranian I think.

That guy is insanely funny.. at first i never understood what the fonejacker was about, till ive been watchin few clips lately..

-Ren Boy-
July 10, 2009, 06:47 PM
Hey guys, just came back from prom it was good.
Like it was on a boat on the docklands so the scenary out side was very nice. The food and stff was grat, and everyone was looking very nice. I danced a little on the last song which was a slow jam so of course I had to do it with one girl that I speak to a lot. It felt arkward because like I might be developing feelings for her during the dance but didn't want to say anything just incase I don't get taken seriously, which I don't like

But it was still a good night, a very emotional one as I won't see these people as peers anymore, it is either friend or just any person

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 06:58 PM
Ah so you went to your prom... you had fun yeah... well i was just about to ask if you danced the last song with a guy lol... but its good you had a girl to dance with, geez RenBy, so you danced with a girl who you have started to develop feeling for yeah, but you should have just told her right, you might not ever see her again... so you just got back home now and you rushed to MH, you are one addicted child... lol.... what kind of tux did you wear??

-Ren Boy-
July 10, 2009, 07:01 PM
I will post on Picture thread lool

Nah I will defo see her again but like I'm scared just incase she was feeling the same thing. And if she was she would have expected me to make a move init. But like I never so maybe she has changed her thoughts

blai
July 10, 2009, 07:01 PM
Hey guys, just came back from prom it was good.
Like it was on a boat on the docklands so the scenary out side was very nice. The food and stff was grat, and everyone was looking very nice. I danced a little on the last song which was a slow jam so of course I had to do it with one girl that I speak to a lot. It felt arkward because like I might be developing feelings for her during the dance but didn't want to say anything just incase I don't get taken seriously, which I don't like

But it was still a good night, a very emotional one as I won't see these people as peers anymore, it is either friend or just any person

Jay :occa
So you only danced during the last song? >.<
You should've asked all the hot girls for a dance, I mean it's prom, what can possibly go wrong?

So go tell her how you feel! Thinking when it comes to girls is just retarded
Follow the instincts all the way, if it doesn't pay off, well at least you didn't make such a hassle about it!!!!
If you don't act soon you'll be in the friends zone forever dude

well i was just about to ask if you danced the last song with a guy lol... but its good you had a girl to dance with

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA <3

I was also gonna ask that when i started to read it :D
*gossip* pffsch, apparently she's his bff or something :x

I will post on Picture thread lool

Nah I will defo see her again but like I'm scared just incase she was feeling the same thing. And if she was she would have expected me to make a move init. But like I never so maybe she has changed her thoughts

POSTPOSTPOSTPOST!

If she was feeling the same thing you're an ass. If she didn't you're safe!
But you should always gamble :o
Sex her up and meet her again asap or you'll be - as i said - in the friends zone forever :o

Relationships that start as friendships are teh best!

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 07:04 PM
Yeahh hahaha... . RenBy you should have asked the Hot Girls a dance or two.. your meant to be "The" main man..

blai
July 10, 2009, 07:05 PM
Yeahh hahaha... . RenBy you should have asked the Hot Girls a dance or two.. your meant to be "The" main man..

That's so true! He should've gone rampage!

He even called me his apprentice in MY thread! I'm expecting 10photos with him sexing up different girls in all pics :o

-Ren Boy-
July 10, 2009, 07:09 PM
Lol, doesn't mean I didn't sweet talk any of them.

I can't dance, allow trying to dance when you can't.

Tell a lie, I skanked a few times but only Alex knows about it

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 07:19 PM
Lol, doesn't mean I didn't sweet talk any of them.

I can't dance, allow trying to dance when you can't.

Tell a lie, I skanked a few times but only Alex knows about it

Pics or it didn't happen ^^ ~ Blai

I doubt you sweet talked any girl there, i just dont see it happening...

-Ren Boy-
July 10, 2009, 07:23 PM
Ok, just keep doubting me. I only just got from it, I didn't take a camera so I will have to search facebook for people who are uploading pics of me

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 07:31 PM
Ok, just keep doubting me. I only just got from it, I didn't take a camera so I will have to search facebook for people who are uploading pics of me

yeah they might have pic of you dancing aloone, then you might photoshop that pic and add a girl so you can convince us RenBy... lol.. were not falling for that, we want clear and crystal evidence...

-Ren Boy-
July 10, 2009, 07:35 PM
I beg you don't piss me off, i am in a fucking bad mood as it is! snm

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 07:46 PM
Oooh come on Reynold... relax man, take a joke, remember that thing about ur girls which you always say to me, i dnt get pissed and neither shud you... obviously i believe, but too hot headed...

-Ren Boy-
July 10, 2009, 07:50 PM
it has nothing to do with that it is something else

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 07:51 PM
it has nothing to do with that it is something else

Well stop getting pissed off all the time, whenever we joke about then....

-Ren Boy-
July 10, 2009, 08:01 PM
air that convo

what is everyone planning to do today or tomorrow?

Grizz
July 10, 2009, 08:05 PM
air that convo

Ive got a barbecue later today (UK Time), but ive just checked the weather its going to rain... so i dnt really know what were going to do if it does rain, but with the english weather so werid as usual at least theres hope it might not rain..

Arch!
July 10, 2009, 09:51 PM

Study study study, write write write.

Asusp3v4x
July 10, 2009, 09:57 PM
Finish this Top 100 list now and travel tomorrow to a nearby city... going to see my friends and say crap until they cry or I lose my voice

*4 thumbs up *