PDA

View Full Version : Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 09:29 AM
Welcome to MH's General Hang-out Thread. We have now reached v. 16.

This is the place for all your random non-otaku anythings. Like, you know, hanging out. -_-;

For other specific discussions though, please go to their respective threads:

For otaku-related topics, proceed to the Otaku cafe (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=675).
For manga and anime recommendations and "looking for" queries, proceed here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=844).
For other entertainment discussions (video games, comics, movies, tv, sports etc.) proceed here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102).
For fun and games, proceed to the Fun Forums (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48510).
For world topic/political discussions, proceed here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62).
Standard MH rules apply: no bashing and flaming. No spoilers outside spoiler threads. Please avoid "twittery" posts as much as possible. Because, well, we do care. Spam posts will be dealt with accordingly --> :laser

Ahem. Now all that's said and done, let's all start the chillaxin'! :confetti :thumbs :beer :confetti

Baron Hugenstein
June 11, 2009, 09:35 AM
First Post

yay, had the last post at the old one too:XD

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 09:40 AM
Sarry it was really sad on what happened to Teresa, she is so strong!

You know the claire who hanged about with Teresa, is it the main protagonist

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 09:42 AM
. . . there is a claymore section, if I recall? :notrust

Baron Hugenstein
June 11, 2009, 09:44 AM
Here you go Ren, the forum for Claymore.
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=750

It seems to not have a lot of people, but the discussions are mostly heavy and detailed.

Teresa was great, both character design and powers, but Priscilla gets better later on....

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 09:48 AM
Babyboysai, what would be the point in going on the thread if there all on the recent chapter therefore it will spoil me

Baron Hugenstein
June 11, 2009, 09:57 AM
Well, that's a good point, plus a claymore discussion here will probably end in about 10 or 15 posts, since there wouldn't much to discuss, no?

Evil3ye
June 11, 2009, 09:59 AM
I do not even know what that manga is about.

All the manga I've read I can easily count on one hand: Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, few chapters of Bakuman and One Piece until Arlong Park :rofl

Baron Hugenstein
June 11, 2009, 10:02 AM
Lol..me too, I got to Arlong Park, then took a prolonged break from reading One piece...

Also, if you like well-made fighting, and fantasy-like creatures, Claymore is a good manga for that...:amuse

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 10:07 AM
well there *is* a claymore hangout thread for non-chapter-centric discussions. Except nobody's been hanging around there for a while :sweatdrop Besides, there are many character-specific discussions in the forums. you could talk about teresa there.
[hr]
Well guys, it might be a good time to explore MH more- and find that there are thousands of manga out there. Hell, eni's reading list alone has reached a thousand, methinks :p

or maybe it's time you guys tried other genre- not just shounen. Seinen, shoujo, josei... clicky-clicky!

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 10:08 AM
So what are we going to talk about because everything that seems like "hanging out" has got its own specific thread. Anyone....?

Eni is a manga freak :p I looked at it once, I didnt make it past the first 100

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 10:15 AM
I dunno man. There was a time when I actually spent time in the Hangout threads (v.10-ish) and it was pretty good. we just talked about... stuff. :p

this thread is for random anythings anyway.

speaking of random stuff, I've actually recently grown into an active individual when just this week I started an extreme diet and got too weak and hungry to do any physical stuff. Now I realize I've been either sitting in front of the computer, or lying down watching anime and reading manga for a WHOLE WEEK and my muscles are kinda tense and edgy now like- they wanna do something and I don't feel too good about it.

but right now I can't go out because it's almost midnight where I'm at. I'd have wanted to just run out this atrophy or something and get back on track.

screw diets. :noworry

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 10:21 AM
Diets is silly, the only people who should go on diets are the people who really need it. The best option for losing wieght is either lowering poportions of food or even going swimming! (or getting fit:p)

Baron Hugenstein
June 11, 2009, 10:32 AM
Lol, swimming is awesome...never had it for diets, never tried them, but I didn't need to.

Lately, I have been weight training, and I think the results are beginning to show...hmmm

lol, it's been 8 hours since I have been awake....<_>:spaz:......(it is 11 am now....)

eni
June 11, 2009, 10:35 AM
Well guys, it might be a good time to explore MH more- and find that there are thousands of manga out there. Hell, eni's reading list alone has reached a thousand, methinks :p
1224 out of today, not counting those not listed at MU :oh

But you have to see that half of those are merely oneshots and one volume manga. Maybe 1/5 are long series of more then 12 volumes.

So, while you can say that I've read one shounen (Inuyasha) which had 56 volumes. You can also say that I've read 56 yaoi which had all just one volume. The number really merely goes for the title, not for the actual volume amount of each series.

Eni is a manga freak :p I looked at it once, I didnt make it past the first 100
Unlike a 'freak', I have a very healthy offline social life but thank you >.>

The difference here is that I prefer reading a broad variety of manga through all genre and target audiences and not spend several days doing in-depth discussion on a soon-to-be-forgotton detail of a single series.

While the guys over at the Naruto section still discuss on the genetic factors of the Sharingan, I have already read a whole manga on a genetic mutation running wild <.<

As for a topic we can discuss here, how about your daily schedule? Are you a student? Or working already? How's your generic day looking and what will you have for lunch/dinner today? >.>

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 10:41 AM
Well, I am a stundent. Soon about to do my last exam and then off to collegue so I am young. My dinner, i don't even know what my mum will cook me tonight. Who knows!

As I have a day off before going to revise for the upcoming test I will read mangas all day. Tonight I will hopefull catch up to Claymore, and maybe if I have time I will try to catch up on one piece(im only on chapter 23 on one piece I have got long to go :p)

Evil3ye
June 11, 2009, 11:12 AM
ok... so there is Berserk and Claymore on my to read list now :amuse

hm yeah, it seems eni has already read everything!!! (besides Onepiece XD) But she's also older so.. :rolleyes:

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 11:15 AM
I have to take my xbox to the store :crying, all I can do to drown my sorrows is read mangas. IM A MANGAHOLIC! Eni is a BINGE MANGAHOLIC lol

Baron Hugenstein
June 11, 2009, 11:26 AM
What happened to the Xbox?
Three rings of death???

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 11:35 AM
Nah for some reason the disk reader isn't reading the disk, I tried different games so it wasn't the games and i also cleaned the disk so there was no dust

I haven't played it ina few months due to my exams and this happens to me

Weapon_X
June 11, 2009, 11:37 AM
See Renboy that's why the PS3 is the best! I've had it for 2 years and haven't had any technical problems with it at all. With Xbox 360 users you get the ROD problem, or disk error problems, sucks don't it? And it's common as well. When the 360 came out the first time everyone had the problem, and it's still common. LOL

Dude I suggest sell your 360+games and get the PS3. You know the capabilities of the PS3 so no point in me tellin' you what they are. Besides the online play is free unlike the 360. :amuse:tem:D:)

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 11:44 AM
Did everyone get directed to that new thread by winterlion or was it just me and a few lol

my dad is buying a ps3 soon, So whenever I stay there i will play

chapter 38 of claymore alreaddy lool

Phoenix946
June 11, 2009, 11:45 AM
Did everyone get directed to that new thread by winterlion or was it just me and a few lol

Just you, it's a silent message to say you're being a bad boy.

:p Nah I got it too. Cool feature!

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 11:49 AM
I will try to catch up on one piece(im only on chapter 23 on one piece I have got long to go :p)

gambatte! the scanlation quality will also improve as the chapters move along, so it gets easier. ^^

ok... so there is Berserk and Claymore on my to read list now :amuse

oh that's good. I'm reading both and they're one of my top 12 maybe. :P

all I can do to drown my sorrows is read mangas.

Heh I can relate. I remember being depressed over something (like, really crying) for 5 minutes when a lightbulb lit up in my head- read manga. I forgot i was depressed in an instant.

manga's my escape from reality hehehehe.

my dad is buying a ps3 soon, So whenever I stay there i will play

I want sims 3...

everyone got redirected, anbu. it's a public announcement that is a force-read.

Evil3ye
June 11, 2009, 11:52 AM
oh that's good. I'm reading both and they're one of my top 12 maybe. :P

may I ask you what are the other ten? :D

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 12:00 PM
may I ask you what are the other ten? :D

er... I have to think about that. And maybe you can drop by my thread instead hehe.

Agrias
June 11, 2009, 12:37 PM
I dunno if you guys took the advice and actually read the rules, but discussing bans is not allowed. =p

And your stealthy mod theories are funny indeed. xD

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 12:41 PM
YAY WE MANAGED TO GET AGRiAS BACK WOHOOOOO

lool
Agrias what you planning on doing for the rest of the day?

Googlez_kun
June 11, 2009, 12:43 PM
whew...when i read the rules and saw this thread being closed i was shocked and thought i did something wrong XD

but well it's only a new version:)

and i have to agree
i had no problems with the ps3 either
it only sucks that i can't play any ps2 games because ps2 games still rock but well....

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 12:45 PM
Hey goggle-kunz how are you.

Anything planned for the rest of the day?

◆ T.D.A ◆
June 11, 2009, 12:47 PM
Renboy's "what you planning on doing for the rest of the day?" counts as a twittery post?

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 12:50 PM
Look here comes the half man half women, and also the inovator of all the bad things that happen in MH :p

Ok what is your plan for the rest of the day
if eni can ask a question similar to that, why can't I

Googlez_kun
June 11, 2009, 12:55 PM
g'day anbu renboy!:)
it's 8 pm here so not much
just eating a pizza and watching some bad movies^^

and what are you planning to do?

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 12:56 PM
Tidy up my room
pack up my xbox
watch some tv
relax
chat up a few girls on msn :p
the lot, and read some mangas

Imperium
June 11, 2009, 12:56 PM
^ I envy you so much, its ridiculous. :oh

Okai here is my day so far. I have two bio exams tomorrow. I revised for one so thats okai and sorted. But the other is a synoptic i.e. everything we learnt for the past two years, and i am totally screwed for it. I done a past paper earlier today and i got a U, i dont remember anything from last year!! Like zilch, nada, ZERO! and now i have to go do a all nighter and try and cram as much information in my head. It kinda worked on monday when i did it for my psychology exam, but the problem now is that i dont have any more coffee left in the house. No caffeine of any sort whatsoever. I have to go to the shops now, and look for caffeine, but that'll waste some revision time and i was panicking and somehow i ended up on MH.

Breath in, breath out, breath in aaaand out this will all over in eight days...eight more days than blissful exam-free freedom. :wtf

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 01:00 PM
Imperium I was in the same scenario 2 nights ago. IT was horrible. But I still pursued to go on MH and chat up girls and when I went into the phsyics exam yesterday and it was EASY
iff I dont get a D in phsyics then I get a U

that is harsh

Imperium
June 11, 2009, 01:05 PM
iff I dont get a D in phsyics then I get a U

that is harshIsnt there an E inbetween? or have gcse's changed again? :s

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 01:07 PM
GCSE's have changed :( and comparing the papers that were a few years ago to the ones i just recently done. I think the exam board is conspiring against us. The exams are soo ahrd lool

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 02:24 PM
what's a U? I wasn't in one of those schools who graded using letters. we used numbers, 1.0 being highest, and 5.0 as the fail. 3.0 would be the passing, and 4.0 is conditional.

@imp,

what's okai? :p

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 02:43 PM
Well U=ungraded

if you get a U, you failed in life looooooooooooooool

so like A=the best
U=the worst
my dad used to think F which is bad is FANTAsTiC
and E=EXCELLENT
LOOL

Googlez_kun
June 11, 2009, 02:47 PM
XD
i imagin you comming to your dad
"daddy...sorry...,but i just got an E...:("
"WHAT?don't be sad boy!E means Excellent!!:thumbs
it's not as good as F "fantastic" or U "uberawesome",but it's excellent never the less!!:D"

Imperium
June 11, 2009, 02:49 PM
what's a U? I wasn't in one of those schools who graded using letters. we used numbers, 1.0 being highest, and 5.0 as the fail. 3.0 would be the passing, and 4.0 is conditional.

@imp,

what's okai? :pOkai = Okay :smile-big

And a U is like a 5.0 i suppose. Our grading system is like this (slightly changes)
A* (We dont have this grade on my course)
A
B
C
D
E (Anbu doesnt have this grade on his course)
U
Everything is a pass except a U. But to get into college (kinda like highschool but its not compulsory) you need to get 5 C's or above (usually...depends on the college in question and other reasons like attendance etc). And once in college you need grades depending on the course you'll be doing at uni (and what uni you're going too etc etc) but its usually in the A-C bracket again.

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 02:52 PM
I tried it on him and it didn't work

Yh 5 A-Cs to get into a good collegue. Which is kind of easy isn't it imperium

imperium i looked at your sig, and it made me think about the new star wars game

Imperium
June 11, 2009, 02:59 PM
^ This is an epic "recycled" (babo-:notrust) sig...didnt know there was a star wars game coming out though lol :p

I tried it on him and it didn't work

Yh 5 A-Cs to get into a good collegue. Which is kind of easy isn't it imperium

imperium i looked at your sig, and it made me think about the new star wars gameIncredibly easy lol, i got 11. They dont require ridiculous amounts of work, i think i was Marathoning the naruto anime before i done my math one. xD Went into the exam wondering whether naruto will will be able to defeat sasuke. ._. But still if you dont try you wont get the 5, half my friends didnt get enough because they were messing about in the exams -_-;. In fact my school had a 5 GCSE pass rate of 25% that year. xDDD

bean
June 11, 2009, 03:09 PM
Unlike a 'freak', I have a very healthy offline social life but thank you >.>

The difference here is that I prefer reading a broad variety of manga through all genre and target audiences and not spend several days doing in-depth discussion on a soon-to-be-forgotton detail of a single series.

While the guys over at the Naruto section still discuss on the genetic factors of the Sharingan, I have already read a whole manga on a genetic mutation running wild <.<

As for a topic we can discuss here, how about your daily schedule? Are you a student? Or working already? How's your generic day looking and what will you have for lunch/dinner today? >.>
I'm not sure if I'm reading into this the wrong way or not, but are you saying that your way is right and that those who stick to one manga and comb through it with a fine tooth comb are wrong?

Either way, I'd rather stick to something I like and explore every depth of it than to spread myself thin over many mangas that aren't up to par. I'm the same with video games...when I was a little kid I would get any game I could get my hands on because I didn't know any better. If it was a video game, it was worthy of my time. As my tastes developed, if the game sucks, I wouldn't even bother to rent it. Now I'm down to like 2, maybe 3 games purchased a year. Quality over quantity any day. Then again, I'm not a manga reader...I just so happened to fall into naruto. In the end though, I'll remember all the good times I had with naruto the manga rather trying to remember the name of that one manga I read from many.

nat
June 11, 2009, 03:12 PM
new version already?
No wonder I wasn't getting notified in my subscription list >>>

:)
hello people :luv

As for the manga types, I'm very selective as well. usually ranging to seinen and some good shounen and shoujo...When I start with any manga and see it has the usual cliche' stereotypes or random fanservice (like panty shots the first chapter) I shut down the window and look for another decent one.

Though sometimes we discuss because of boredom, not for the extreme love of any chapter or character. I remember when I'm at work or univ and want to pass the time, discussions become more fun and engaging.

When I have free time, it's not as fun to post.

Googlez_kun
June 11, 2009, 03:15 PM
hello naaat!:bye

how are you?
and why are you suddenly from antarctica?:XD

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 03:16 PM
^ This is an epic "recycled" (babo-:notrust) sig...didnt know there was a star wars game coming out though lol :p

Incredibly easy lol, i got 11. They dont require ridiculous amounts of work, i think i was Marathoning the naruto anime before i done my math one. xD Went into the exam wondering whether naruto will will be able to defeat sasuke. ._. But still if you dont try you wont get the 5, half my friends didnt get enough because they were messing about in the exams -_-;. In fact my school had a 5 GCSE pass rate of 25% that year. xDDD

Nah imperium the worst one is when you have a catchy theme tune and all you can think about is that
all you thinking is
pokemon, gotta catch them alll

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 03:18 PM
@imp,

it's a good sig, nonetheless. Of course Fox made it so it's awesome. :p

we have something similar to U if U is ungraded. we have the INC which means incomplete. This doesn't mean a fail, you could get even a high grade- it's just that you lack certain requirements. Maybe a paper or some other thing.

the 4.0 is unique though. It's a removable. you "remove" this 4.0 condition by either passing or failing a removals exam, where if you pass the highest you get would be 3.0. Sometimes professors don't require exams but some other thing.

The 4.0 basically means that your grades were below passing, but your professor thought you deserved better. :p

nat
June 11, 2009, 03:19 PM
hey googlez, I'm good, have to go to the bank soon...
How are you ?
I moved to Antarctica because TDA became a girl for a day ^^

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 03:20 PM
I'm not sure if I'm reading into this the wrong way or not, but are you saying that your way is right and that those who stick to one manga and comb through it with a fine tooth comb are wrong?

what ever gave you that idea? :notrust she simply said that's how she does things- reading far and wide, and not getting too worked up on some details.

Imperium
June 11, 2009, 03:21 PM
Sometimes professors don't require exams but some other thing. :oh

Sexual favours?

>_>;;

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 03:23 PM
when reading manga, I read a lot of manga, and if I don't like something I drop it. There's really no harm in trying out new material. because you can choose not to continue reading it if it ceases to be entertaining or whatever.

and I tend to be very forgetful so going into detailed discussions would only confuse me as I forget character names and other details easily :sweatdrop

bean
June 11, 2009, 03:24 PM
what ever gave you that idea? :notrust she simply said that's how she does things- reading far and wide, and not getting too worked up on some details.
it is kinda hard to pick up attitude and tone from text, but the way she said it, she kinda seemed to be mocking those who care too much about the details.

this line specifically comes off as, "I'm right while what they're doing is wrong."

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 03:25 PM
:oh

Sexual favours?

>_>;;

ahahahaha. there have been rumors.

LOL. well sometimes they require papers or projects you know.

but we do have that saying in school: Kwatro or Kwarto

where Kwatro means 4, and Kwarto means room.

nat
June 11, 2009, 03:29 PM
hehe...in Italian Quattro means fourth whereas quarto mean four (like you said ^^)..

going now...TC

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 03:42 PM
Wow I feel so neglected on what use are talking about

*jumps into convo"
what are use talking about :p

these are types of tunes that will stick in my head during exam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2dCY1yFANY

ITS THE SCREAMING

Googlez_kun
June 11, 2009, 03:43 PM
i'm fine actually:)

...ah okay!makes perfect sense^^
and well after the latest chapters do i have to fear my DA account being spammed by sasuke fanarts from you?:XD

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 03:50 PM
@bean,

nope, I still can't read the right and wrong there.. I thought it was just an analogy to portray the differences in what could be accomplished when doing both. Some choose to discuss things (because it's what they get high on) while others just move on to read other stuff (because it's what they get high on too).

@nat, i think the etymology of the world kwarto would be quarters- like... sleeping quarters. that's why it'd translate to room.

@anbu- use? what use are talking about?

sorry I'm really slow in picking up slang, if that's what it is :sweatdrop

bean
June 11, 2009, 04:03 PM
@bean,

nope, I still can't read the right and wrong there.. I thought it was just an analogy to portray the differences in what could be accomplished when doing both. Some choose to discuss things (because it's what they get high on) while others just move on to read other stuff (because it's what they get high on too).

I dunno, I guess it must just be me then. It just seems that she went out of her way to be specific when a general statement would have come off better. For example, if I said, "I like to eat chocolate ice cream," I'm giving my personal preference without pitting it against anything. "I like chocolate ice cream, so while you (waste your time and) eat vanilla, I'll eat chocolate ice cream.

While the guys over at the Naruto section still discuss on the genetic factors of the Sharingan, I have already read a whole manga on a genetic mutation running wild <.<the whole "while they" sentences come off as her saying, "while they waste their time doing that, I'm getting more value doing this."

pitting one thing against her personal preferences, to me, seems like she's putting that thing down while saying her way is better. I guess I'm just cynical and see it that way.

"The difference here is that I prefer reading a broad variety of manga through all genre and target audiences." Done.

[hr]
in spanish, quatro is 4, cuarto is room...it's also 4th, and a quarter (the measurement, not the coin).

◆ T.D.A ◆
June 11, 2009, 04:06 PM
I agree with bean, valid points hard to disagree that.

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 04:24 PM
well, eni may or may not refute your claims. I'm also just expressing what I read.

on a completely different matter, it's effing 5:30 am and I'm still on my ass MH-ing. man, this is so like college days. I got to get my biological clock back to normal. I was supposed to sleep early last night when somehow i got stuck on MH again, dammit. I'm not as young as I used to be. I better not abuse my health. :(

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 04:26 PM
Babyboysai, go get some rest. This is like the second time this week that we know you have been up this late. It is bad for you health. Stop depriving yourself of sleep and go TO BEDDDD!! MWHAHAHAHA :p

Only advising whats best

blai
June 11, 2009, 04:27 PM
speaking of random stuff, I've actually recently grown into an active individual when just this week I started an extreme diet and got too weak and hungry to do any physical stuff. Now I realize I've been either sitting in front of the computer, or lying down watching anime and reading manga for a WHOLE WEEK and my muscles are kinda tense and edgy now like- they wanna do something and I don't feel too good about it.

but right now I can't go out because it's almost midnight where I'm at. I'd have wanted to just run out this atrophy or something and get back on track.

screw diets. :noworry

Dude, (or actually dudette) that's not good for you... Diets are making your muscles sore and makes your body "eat" your musclemass... yes you'll be loosing weight, but that's because you're loosing muscles which you know are heavier than fat. So you'll loose more weight but you loose the wrong weight.

The best diet is to eat a small meal every 4th hour and exercise.

Imho, 'gtfo' the extreme diet, just eat healthy and.. ok the best diet is veggie food because you get the proteins you need but less saturated fat. A lot less! And if you combine that with not so much pasta but with a lot of vegetables you'll get the perfect meal with carbohydrates and the right type of fat. But eat a small meal every 4th hour to increase your metabolism, then you'll loose the fat and not the muscles.

And please do exercises.. you'll be dead in a month if you don't <.<

speaking of which.. why aren't there a "fitness hang-out" thread or something like that? It'd be cool!

I dunno man. There was a time when I actually spent time in the Hangout threads (v.10-ish) and it was pretty good. we just talked about... stuff. :p

I honestly soo prefer the "real" discussions and not the twitter-chat. It felt like a lame excuse to ask people from the other side of the world "what's up" just to get an increased post count...

I is senior student. Semester ended today WHEEEEEE! Ate at a Greek restaurant today (Veggie salad traditional Greek style) and it was WICKED! And then we went bowling and I won! Kicked my teachers arse (won with like 30pts) wheeeeeee....

Tho I'm working part-time with home-help service for elderly and it's phun phun! So now summer started... and I don't wanna sound like a school-geek but I'm going to miss school because at least I knew my plans for the day... Now it's just.. Oh waking up at 1pm, working 3pm to 8pm maybe, then do nothing at all... During the whole summer... I work shifts and very flexible so I don't have any daily routine.... My generic day is eating, sleeping, doing old homework and playing tennis/working out... And spending time at MH :confetti

For lunch I had some falafel version and dinner Greek salad. AWESOME!

So, THERE'S a wall of text for you.

*hugs*

:ninja

bean
June 11, 2009, 04:28 PM
circadian rhythm back to normal...not biological clock. biological clock refers to the time you have left to have children...

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 04:40 PM
Babyboysai, go get some rest. This is like the second time this week that we know you have been up this late. It is bad for you health. Stop depriving yourself of sleep and go TO BEDDDD!! MWHAHAHAHA :p

Only advising whats best

I will. But i just realized, this is also the time my boyfriend gets off from work... hmm maybe i should just text him to come over so I can stop with MH altogether :p

speaking of which.. why aren't there a "fitness hang-out" thread or something like that? It'd be cool!

Blai, there is the getting in shape thread...

*looks for it*

here we go. I found it: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27565

circadian rhythm back to normal...not biological clock. biological clock refers to the time you have left to have children...

thanks.

biological clock would be also ticking- since my motherly instincts are starting to tell me I wanna have kids in the very near future (2-3 years) but I need to prioritize career first. until now I haven't quite decided if I should have kids by that time or not. Coz... the partner will also have issues (although I haven't talked to my boyfriend about it yet. geez we're not even a year together anyway)

blai
June 11, 2009, 04:46 PM
Blai, there is the getting in shape thread...

*looks for it*

here we go. I found it: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27565

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS

I DID SO NOT KNEW THAT EXISTED

:hug

nat
June 11, 2009, 04:59 PM
i'm fine actually:)

...ah okay!makes perfect sense^^
and well after the latest chapters do i have to fear my DA account being spammed by sasuke fanarts from you?:XD

sooon...But not now since I'm having artists' block.

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 05:03 PM
THATS NOT GANGSTERRRRR

just want to let everyone know. I have reached chapter 61 on claymore
All in one day

baboysai
June 11, 2009, 05:06 PM
Good luck anbu. you can probably finish the whole thing if you continue. there's 31 more chapters to go... :XD

man I'm not sleepy but I'm tired sitting on my *ss and foruming with you guys for now LOL. I should probably just lie down and watch something...

*goes to watch soul eater*

blai
June 11, 2009, 05:09 PM
That's nothing. When I caught up with naruto I went from C 1 - C 200 ish in four days.. And I saw all the anime episodes as well to get up to date..

No I didn't sleep during that week.
Yes I do have friends thank you

Or do i? :ninja

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 05:14 PM
That means average you did 50 a day. Im doing flipping 90 odd chapters in like 16 hours (thats how long im planning to do it for)

blai
June 11, 2009, 05:16 PM
But add the anime episodes to it.

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 05:31 PM
LOL, I'm going to make a mymanga list like ENI. Mine wont compare to hers! Give me like 6 years and I will be on her level

blai
June 11, 2009, 05:48 PM
Ren, I do miss you in the politic thread >,>

patedecarne
June 11, 2009, 05:49 PM
Hellooooo, my friends, I missed you so much :wtf

Nat, my love, remove your avatar, that's disgusting :mad

Wow, countdown fot my Playstation 3 arrival, I'm so happy.

Working about 12 hours per day, and without extra payment, am I a slave?

MangaHelpers is my salvation ( not Terminator, the Salvation, I didn't see the movie yet...)

blai
June 11, 2009, 05:52 PM
12 Hours / Day without extra payment?

Well, you should take some extra payment for those four hours extra you work each day!

But no you're not a slave... or that depends on what you do for a living...

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 05:55 PM
Hey Pat, Wow 12 hours and no extra pay. It would be even worse if you were doing them hours during unsociable hours

Blai was I ever at the politics thread lol ¬.¬

nat
June 11, 2009, 05:55 PM
Oh god.....pat...we e-broke up......a long time ago.......

and I'm not changing my avatar...as a matter of fact I might use it as my sig, maybe some yaoi love as well ....:luv

blai......Antarctica does not allow everyone one to join...I advise you to change country :notrust

blai
June 11, 2009, 05:57 PM
Hey Pat, Wow 12 hours and no extra pay. It would be even worse if you were doing them hours during unsociable hours

Blai was I ever at the politics thread lol ¬.¬

No, and I miss you there.. So get ur arse over there NAO!

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 05:58 PM
Ouch it is friday. I have to wake up and wait for delivery man to deliver something big. And my mom will be at work :mad. So that means no there might not be an early review :crying

Weapon_X
June 11, 2009, 06:21 PM
Ouch it is friday. I have to wake up and wait for delivery man to deliver something big. And my mom will be at work :mad. So that means no there might not be an early review :crying

Deliver something big? I was going to make a remark but I won't this time. :p What is it? Dude I'd love to meet you in real life LOL You are the type of guy who can crack jokes and whatnot and have endless convos with. xD

DUDE BE A CHAPTER REVIEWER!

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 06:26 PM
Dudeeeeee!!!

I just read your post on the "Get in shape thread"
I really think you overwork yourself, or maybe im just saying that because you wrote alot

DONT LIE YOU GO ON YOUTUBE INIT!
Lemme guess If you were to make a remark, would it be on my age?

blai
June 11, 2009, 06:28 PM
Deliver something big? I was going to make a remark but I won't this time. :p

Dude.. you're not the only one.. And my head hurts for not doing it.

Finished off my project report.. took me around 47 writing hours and it took 3 days to finish off.. I....need....sleep.....

Weapon_X
June 11, 2009, 06:34 PM
Dudeeeeee!!!

I just read your post on the "Get in shape thread"
I really think you overwork yourself, or maybe im just saying that because you wrote alot

DONT LIE YOU GO ON YOUTUBE INIT!
Lemme guess If you were to make a remark, would it be on my age?

Dude as i said it doesn't effect me what so ever. I mean i don't feel any strain on my body at all and the workout has been effective for 3 months and it still is. How can it be over working? :p It doesn't hurt LOL Besides I have kick ass music in the back ground so time goes fast.

I don't even have a Youtube account LOL I do go on it when I'm on the computer, like at the moment. It juust sounded ..you know when you said " deliver something big" Maybe like a big spider-man costume for you? LOL Joke :p haha.
[hr]

Dude.. you're not the only one.. And my head hurts for not doing it.

Finished off my project report.. took me around 47 writing hours and it took 3 days to finish off.. I....need....sleep.....

Dude I just read your comments on the Elections thread, and considering you did a report for ages you definitely need sleep. In the UK it's 12.30 am here. I'm lucky my job starts at 10 xD I don't have to wake up at 8 or 8.30.

blai
June 11, 2009, 06:39 PM
<hr noshade size="1">

Dude I just read your comments on the Elections thread, and considering you did a report for ages you definitely need sleep. In the UK it's 12.30 am here. I'm lucky my job starts at 10 xD I don't have to wake up at 8 or 8.30.

Was the comment on the Elections Thread way off or something? :p

Yeah she's half past one here and I'm going up in seven hours to get to school to get feedback on the report.. then it's home to sleep for the whole weekend.. Jay my summer holiday's first day and I'm going back to school >,<

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 06:40 PM
Weapon X Hook me up LOOOL

What you work as, and is it part time?

Weapon_X
June 11, 2009, 06:43 PM
Was the comment on the Elections Thread way off or something? :p

Yeah she's half past one here and I'm going up in seven hours to get to school to get feedback on the report.. then it's home to sleep for the whole weekend.. Jay my summer holiday's first day and I'm going back to school >,<

No I think it must have taken a strain on you to write all that because Politics is a hard subject to deal with and talk about.

Oh, dude people say you need atleast8 hours sleep otherwise you are fucked. >.< Lmao you probablymiss your school or something, you know you do. Haven't you left your school yet? I leftmy Secondary school when I finished my GCSE's, you don't remain in school if you are 17. ;)

Weapon X Hook me up LOOOL

What you work as, and is it part time?

You want to work out? Just follow my routine LOL

I work as a Sales Assistant in Boots, from 10-2 Monday-Sunday xD 28 hours..a part time job. But in about 5-6 months time I'm planning to join the Royal Air Force as an ICT Specialist. :) Can't wait. I've got the qualifications for it 4 A* in ICT and you just need to pass the fitness test, which is preety easy because it's

1) 1.5 mile run in 10 mins on a treadmill
2) 10 situps in 1 min
3) 10 pressups in 1 min

And when you join, the first 3 years are training. And you get paid as well as you trai,go around the world for free, accomadtion is free, the food is only £25 per week. Fitness,movies, etc is free. And you learn discipline and conduct yourself with dignity and your mind and body gets tough. How cool is that? :)

blai
June 11, 2009, 06:45 PM
No I think it must have taken a strain on you to write all that because Politics is a hard subject to deal with and talk about.

Oh, dude people say you need atleast8 hours sleep otherwise you are fucked. >.< Lmao you probablymiss your school or something, you know you do. Haven't you left your school yet? I leftmy Secondary school when I finished my GCSE's, you don't remain in school if you are 17. ;)

Ah well it was hard thinking >.<

yeah 8hrs or else you're screwed.

I've slept around 15hours so far this week... Last week before holidays..

Well you graduate the year you turn 19 so another semester for me until I can graduate. And my programme at high school is 100% theoretical so I need 3years or more at Uni. Jay >.<

Weapon_X
June 11, 2009, 06:52 PM
Ah well it was hard thinking >.<

yeah 8hrs or else you're screwed.

I've slept around 15hours so far this week... Last week before holidays..

Well you graduate the year you turn 19 so another semester for me until I can graduate. And my programme at high school is 100% theoretical so I need 3years or more at Uni. Jay >.<

Obviously, politics make you go mad. But I watch "Have I Got news For You" and "8 out of 10 cats" which take the piss out of the news LOL it's comedy.

That's like 3 hours a day. o.OSeriously? Only 15 hours?

Oh right, it must be different there. So you do A levels whilst in school as well? Meaning it's like college for you.

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 06:59 PM
Dman I need a job. I need to start my foundation in saving money :p

Im a hardcore saver I KNOW IT

Weapon_X
June 11, 2009, 07:06 PM
Dman I need a job. I need to start my foundation in saving money :p

Im a hardcore saver I KNOW IT

You are 12. You are too young to work.

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 07:08 PM
you DERK
a derk = dick plus jerk!

IM 15

Weapon_X
June 11, 2009, 07:12 PM
Were you saving that for someone who takes the piss out of your age? LOl Just waiting for the right moment and then come back with "DERK" I am so offended. I think I'm going to go and slit my wrists now. :p

Anyway 15 is still young. You can work when you are 16, so don't push yourself into things. You've still got year 11 and GCSE's to pass. LOL

-Ren Boy-
June 11, 2009, 07:15 PM
Funny,but failed...dont go all emoish on me gosh more sensative than T.D.A lool

15 going on 16 matey. So you saying you did not want a summer job when you finished year 11

HU HUH HUHHHHHHHHHHH

blai
June 12, 2009, 03:13 AM
Obviously, politics make you go mad. But I watch "Have I Got news For You" and "8 out of 10 cats" which take the piss out of the news LOL it's comedy.

That's like 3 hours a day. o.OSeriously? Only 15 hours?

Oh right, it must be different there. So you do A levels whilst in school as well? Meaning it's like college for you.

Well, I had to reach the deadline for the report that was today so I couldn't afford to sleep. Politics only makes you go mad when people so strongly believe in things you believe are bs and when you try to convince them, they just arrogantly turn your opinions down... That kills me every time >.<

Yeah we take 25courses in 17subjects. 2500hours of classes during 3 years at high school. You choose like, what type of education, if you want a practical training then you just study the basic subjects like english, math, religion, swedish and history i think it is, and then some theoretical subjects that's connected to your practical training, and then the rest is practical. If you study a theoretical education like I do, you have around 9subjects that's mandatory, another like 9 that you have to take based on if you're taking nature science or social science, and then the rest are eligible for selection so that you can take almost any theoretical course there is like combining physics A-level with International Relations and stuff..

It's like college as well because we come and go as we want kinda, don't have any real schedule, it's very flexible...

Oh and
Funny,but failed

I dids not see teh f4il =(

Grizz
June 12, 2009, 06:04 AM
Hey guys whats cracking?? did u guys also get that warning message from the mods???

goldb
June 12, 2009, 06:25 AM
yeah just logged in now and saw the msg, wtf? But true say, some ppl do take the piss when mods ask them to stop bashing and whatnot...we have a v.16 of hangout thread? so many things have changed, seems like i aint been here in ages :(

-Ren Boy-
June 12, 2009, 06:36 AM
Goldb your not a true MH!

You and grizz are never online to share stories and that

Weapon x is working today
mwhahahahah

blai
June 12, 2009, 06:41 AM
Hey guys whats cracking?? did u guys also get that warning message from the mods???

/nod. Everyone on MH got it.

goldb
June 12, 2009, 06:49 AM
@Renboy: hey boy!! nah my neighbour has decided not to pay their internet so I've been frozen out :(, guess I really have to get mine set up...

I come back and you've got more posts than joe? damn you're fast!

Blai!! our local politician, when did you move to antartica?:p

-Ren Boy-
June 12, 2009, 07:38 AM
Joe is not on my league loool. Wow, today has gone really slow

I woke up at 8:30 waiting for delivery, so during the morning I did a review. Now I have to stay in till my dad comes so I can go his house and stay there for the weekend

goldb
June 12, 2009, 07:44 AM
oh skeen, I woke up at 7am!!! so it's been a long day still
I had to go drop off my laptop to Joe at his college, so now I'm jammin at uni so I can use the internet for a bit..

I worked at Wembley on wednesday during the England match:p, got back to birmingham at 3am! I've been tired ever since..I'm gonna go read your review!

-Ren Boy-
June 12, 2009, 08:12 AM
Thanks for reading the review, much appreciated

Ouch the music is hitting me hard today, I'm in a slowjamz mood. Might sing all day till my parents get back lool

goldb
June 12, 2009, 08:22 AM
why you listening to slow jams for? lol some girl got you sprung yeah?? lol

-Ren Boy-
June 12, 2009, 08:46 AM
Not eveNNN Lol

Smoooooooooooth

MH is loading rather slow today, what did you think of the review grizz

goldb
June 13, 2009, 09:54 AM
where's everyone today??? I just reached london for my cousin's party tonight! :), hopefully it's good..

hows everyone? what you guys doing today?

predsfan
June 13, 2009, 12:28 PM
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, one full day without electricity and I nearly went insane. I couldn't get to sleep (it was too hot), no computer, no tv, and no lights... What did people do in the days before electricity (get drunk)?

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 12:30 PM
get drunk,have sex and work

not much more i think....
i wonder how i would live without electricity??
i would probably play football the whole day

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 03:19 PM
I forgot to subscribe the thread ¬¬... no wonder I felt like you guys were too quiet

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 03:26 PM
it's pretty quiet here nonthless

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 03:38 PM
Yeah man true... well.. I am watching some Stand up comedy....

Pablo Francisco hehhehe

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 03:50 PM
hehe

i was pretty busy and i just finished my last coloring*hints at his sig:eyeroll*
what are you doing now Asus?

2000th post btw :dance

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 03:56 PM
I was about to tell how good your sig is man ^_^...

well I am still seeing Pablo Francisco and thinking about some stuff I wish to so in the next 5 or 6 years :tem

Congrats man :whoo

nat
June 13, 2009, 04:01 PM
congrats googlez for 2000 posts ^^
Already commented on your awesome sig on DA :luv

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 04:05 PM
I was about to tell how good your sig is man ^_^...

well I am still seeing Pablo Francisco and thinking about some stuff I wish to so in the next 5 or 6 years :tem

Congrats man :whoo
hehe thanks!!:cheerbunny
i seee
and what do you want to do in 5 or 6 years?^^

congrats googlez for 2000 posts ^^
Already commented on your awesome sig on DA :luv
thank you nat!!
and for your nice comment!!:gigglebunny

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 04:07 PM
Damn NAt is 2833 posts...

*Calculates*

Damn 8D I need 7 days to reach that >.< ... it will take too long

Ahhh googlez... I want to built a umbrella-shield.... ;)

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 04:10 PM
wow!that's really good,but she's longer on MH i think so we're not that bad ^^

umbreally shield for what?:XD

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 04:14 PM
Well... I gonna have to go back to the discussions threads... Nat is going to post there like crazy about Sasuke ^_^...

*hope she is not mad at me for pointing the guy the Sasuke official thread :darn*

Well it is meant for combat of course ... and for training :D

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 04:19 PM
oh yeah!!that gives 1000 posts per week for her^^

and i'm sure she's not mad at you
she will just defend sasuke no matter what kind of argument he has:XD

ahh i see
i should've expected that from a little weapon-freak:p

nat
June 13, 2009, 04:30 PM
no...why would I be mad at you?
:wtf

the newbies are the subject of my ire....when I get to it, because I'm at a point of not caring what most people comment...simply because they are haters and haters can only bash.
my new policy is let them talk and get the nonsense out of their system.

i try to post as much as I can, but I don't care about post count anymore. I cared when I was a newbie ^^

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 04:35 PM
You never know ...

*I must be on middle-age crisis T_T*

Well the newbies are really hard to change... they simply won't listen to anyone.

They go "my way or the highway" all the time hehehhehe

Googlez... the shield will work :yelling hehhehhee

*now I must read the self-help books T_T... like this one... how to cook with vapor... without water T_T... middle age crisis came really early to me*

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 04:42 PM
wow!it came 20 years too early!!
but it has something positiv...it won't come later on...

or you will have it several times :XD

hehe
i'm sure it will,but against who??against.......don't know...the dude who went to the dark side?:XD

btw nat....would you like sasuke staying evil or converting after the confrontation with naruto??

nat
June 13, 2009, 04:47 PM
he's not evil...just a double agent....:)

I see this thread is getting stranger by the second, shields ..self help... books?

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 04:49 PM
Googlez... you could make one for you :amuse and we tape ourselves going at each other 8D

Nat... Welcome to ... we are too young to get old thread 8D

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 04:51 PM
:XD i'm sure that would be fun!!

oh yeah...welcome nat...welcome :kukuku

so nat,you think that sasuke is like itachi??

nat
June 13, 2009, 04:53 PM
too young to be old....? sounds good, or maybe it's just 'people stuck in a phase' thread :D

googlez, maybe we better discuss this in the Naruto hangout thread. because this is a general one ^^

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 04:56 PM
By the way guys... take the Naruto talk to the Naruto hangout thread :amuse... you know the mods always go crazy about everything here

*yeah... maybe we should create... I am too ***** to be a mod thread ^_^.... hmmm... well maybe *

By the way... outside is so coooooold....=_=... can't feel my hands and when I laugh, my face cramps

Weapon_X
June 13, 2009, 04:58 PM
too young to be old....? sounds good, or maybe it's just 'people stuck in a phase' thread :D

googlez, maybe we better discuss this in the Naruto hangout thread. because this is a general one ^^

Well since you are apparently "62" (I am actually doing the sarcasm with my fingers LOL) you are too old to be young. :p

Yeah post count don't really matter. It's more of the quality of posts. Quality > Quantity. :)

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 05:01 PM
are you outside??and at the same time in the internet??...nice!:D
i would like to do that too,but it's really toooo cold and tooo wet and toooo windy :p
but why don't you just...go inside,so...that it won't be that cold anymore :p

and yeah agree
allready continued in the naruto hangout thread:amuse

nat
June 13, 2009, 05:06 PM
:scry......

But as a 62 year old, I have experience more than you children....listen to me. :p
I'd rather think like you >quality over quantity, but lately my posts have been bordering on insane, silly or just rants....soo......

quality....sure :spaz

I blame Kishimoto for attracting the trolls to our beloved forum and destroying the sanity of people.

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 05:11 PM
Quality is easily forgotten hehehehe

Googlez... We have this amazing technology called ... wireless :whoo that works from monday to saturday if I treat him nice ¬¬

*okay that is lie... my connection sucks although it is suppose to be fast... my computer is too full of stuff that gets in my way and I am too lazy to fix it >.<*

Googlez I would go inside but ... I am training for my Naked Artartica walk :D

nat's posts are always nice actually...

"Sasuke :wtf "

nat
June 13, 2009, 05:16 PM
those are the best...

"Uchiha :spaz....."
At least I try to make nonsense into .....nonsense...but I don't hide the fact that it's silly,unlike people who try to pass opinions as facts...

not you, but some people *cough* Cough* in the discussions...

if you're waiting for a hint, forget it ..that was a simple coughing fit

Googlez_kun
June 13, 2009, 05:19 PM
you want to make a Naked Artartica walk!!??!?
very interesting man!
but
honestly....really?:XD

i wouldn't do it!!
never!
i like it here...it's warm :)

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 05:33 PM
Well... if I can do that... I will be remembered for ever :XD

a naked guy walking around at -100 Celsius and singing
"Is coming a heat wave"

damn... I would pay to see how far the idiot goes... :XD

Maybe Nat should tell me on MSN who it is o_o

nat
June 13, 2009, 05:36 PM
er.....no one is specific...many haters and anti-characters fans...

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 05:42 PM
Oh okay Nat ^_^... so how you doing ... how has been your day ???

what about that 3 Am call you had to do :tem ???

*too cold to keep writing ... but I WILL ... do that walk ;.......... i was suppose to wink... but... my eyes are frozen I can only look forward*

nat
June 13, 2009, 05:44 PM
er...useless...those damn people, I did make the call and talk to the bastard secretary...He said that I should send him an e-mail with the details and the n call again...which means this Monday, I have to call again....

at 3...

my day was relaxing, went out for a walk, weather is spectacular and people are everywhere in the street.....awesome season :luv

Asusp3v4x
June 13, 2009, 06:08 PM
Sorry for taking too long to post back.... but I was thinking about something related to my sights :XD

Wow Nat ... so good ... *cold*... so good you are enjoying the summer ^_^... walks are always nice... maybe I will go for a walk any minute now... hehheh

well hope you have better luck this time Nat ... it is sad that services theses days suck

*well they always sucked*

Fortisdiablos
June 13, 2009, 09:21 PM
I don't come here too often anymore. And by not too often, I mean not at all.

So...how is everyone?

Arth
June 13, 2009, 10:13 PM
I'm good, procrastinating as per usual ^^
And how is everyone else today?

baboysai
June 14, 2009, 04:56 AM
It's been raining a lot recently and putting a damper on my plans to either jog or swim. -_- I'd been in the house all day this week and I really wanna get back to doing active stuff.

I also want new manga to read :p

Also, the only time I went out this week was to get drunk and I realized after waking up today that I don't wanna drink anymore... yeah, the usual hangover promises. geh.

Welcome, arth. I don't remember talking to you but, yeah, welcome.

Arth
June 14, 2009, 05:36 AM
It's been raining a lot recently and putting a damper on my plans to either jog or swim. -_- I'd been in the house all day this week and I really wanna get back to doing active stuff.

I also want new manga to read :p

Also, the only time I went out this week was to get drunk and I realized after waking up today that I don't wanna drink anymore... yeah, the usual hangover promises. geh.

Welcome, arth. I don't remember talking to you but, yeah, welcome.

Cheers ^^
I've only just started posting in the forums, so most people don't know me :amuse

Be careful not to drink too much :p

blai
June 14, 2009, 05:46 AM
I'm good, procrastinating as per usual ^^
And how is everyone else today?

Cool, hungover, tired, trying to follow my team on hattrick atm, playing vs the team that's in the lead in the division. The score is 0-1 and I've been millimetres to equalize ... :(
Very important game! :o

Just woke up too though, it's summer vacation so I'm back at my parents house... they're gone today though so I gotta make some food... Thinking of Veggie burgers or Sesame nuggets with some french fries...

The day'll be spent in front of Europa Universalis 3 i think... need to finish of that game.. :)

Arth
June 14, 2009, 06:19 AM
Cool, hungover, tired, trying to follow my team on hattrick atm, playing vs the team that's in the lead in the division. The score is 0-1 and I've been millimetres to equalize ... :(
Very important game! :o

Just woke up too though, it's summer vacation so I'm back at my parents house... they're gone today though so I gotta make some food... Thinking of Veggie burgers or Sesame nuggets with some french fries...

The day'll be spent in front of Europa Universalis 3 i think... need to finish of that game.. :)

Damn, you guys are all drunkards :D

Don't forget to drink lots of water ^^

goldb
June 14, 2009, 06:59 AM
Hey everyone, just came back from my cousin's bday party...not all that bad, minor incident where someone may or may not have been carrying a gun:( and the police had to show up but t'was all cool in the end:p

Very sunny in London!! jeez! had to bring out the 3/4 shorts, what's up with everyone??

blai
June 14, 2009, 07:04 AM
Damn, you guys are all drunkards :D

Don't forget to drink lots of water ^^

Pfft I'm almost a teetotaller... on weekdays..

Don't worry, either I drink water, or pure orange juice!

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 09:50 AM
Hey Dudes
Wow, the hangout thread is getting outclassed by these minor threads

What a shame!

blai
June 14, 2009, 10:13 AM
Shame? No
Fun? Yes

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 11:12 AM
Funny, but failed

Blaiii long time no speak. How was the dates with those 3 girls it must have cost a fortune

baboysai
June 14, 2009, 11:14 AM
what do you mean, anbu? outclassed by which threads?

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 11:29 AM
Well normally the hangout thread is at the top of the General Discussion threads. but when I looked for it, it was near enough to the bottem

outclassed might be the wrong vocab. The hangout has been dead lool, while other threads people have been posting in them

Googlez_kun
June 14, 2009, 11:37 AM
then we just have to post more here^^
though if we have no actual topic it would be only spamming,sooo

is there something we could discuss or talk about?

goldb
June 14, 2009, 11:42 AM
Depression seems a noteworthy topic? :p
Hey all!!!

jus kidding..dunno really

baboysai
June 14, 2009, 11:43 AM
Well it's not like it's a race or anything anyway -_-; besides, participating in other convos about more specific topics is also fun, as Blai might say.

anyhoo, how is the weather where you guys are at? here it's already pretty rainy :s It's june and july- the time for typhoons and stuff. :faint

goldb
June 14, 2009, 11:46 AM
are you serious!!? the weather is too hot over here, I'm goin out and I'm seriously considering wearing shorts... the suns gone down though..
what you up to?

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 11:47 AM
Today is a BEAUTIFUL DAY

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet

sunny sunday :D

Googlez_kun
June 14, 2009, 11:51 AM
the weather here is just.....nothing special....
this is berling so i don't expect anything
it's just: no sun,no rain,not warm,not cold...just boring:XD

blai
June 14, 2009, 11:55 AM
Well it's not like it's a race or anything anyway -_-; besides, participating in other convos about more specific topics is also fun, as Blai might say.

Word!

And c'mon... it's not the quantity that matters, it's the quality...

I'd prefer if there were less posts but more detailed... kinda gets annoying to post here when it's just twitter-talk and 2sentences long posts...

goldb
June 14, 2009, 11:59 AM
hello to you too Blai-kun,

well guys, I thought I was gonna be here for a while, but I'm heading out for a few hours to meet someone. Anyone doing/done anything exciting today?

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 03:48 PM
Hey guys

Guess what, have you noticed...I changed my NAME

*celebrate*
what is everyone doing!

Googlez_kun
June 14, 2009, 03:49 PM
i noticed!^^
is it why anbu suck or has it another reason??:p

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 03:56 PM
Well anbu just basically suck, I deserve better :p

goldb
June 14, 2009, 04:11 PM
lol deserve better? ur HILLarious

Weapon_X
June 14, 2009, 04:23 PM
Well anbu just basically suck, I deserve better :p

But why is is Ren Boy? What is Ren boy? :p

Is your name like Renald and you are a boy? LOL Dude Anbu do suck, they suck worse than the civilians in Naruto.

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 04:26 PM
Correction it is Reynold, but quite good for someone who has never heard of my name

Ren Boy is like a nick name

I should have done "Renny B" but that tag name is too explicit for people from other countries :p

@Goldb, I know I'm Hilarious, it is in my blood

Weapon_X
June 14, 2009, 04:33 PM
Oh I forgot to mention I am psychic :p Reynald..it was kinda easy to judge from Ren LOL I don't know any other names which start from Ren, nice name btw. :amuse

Thank god you didn't choose Renny B that just sounded girlish :p

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 04:34 PM
LOOL, stop typing my name wrong

REYNOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weapon surely you have a nick name

Weapon_X
June 14, 2009, 04:40 PM
LOOL, stop typing my name wrong

REYNOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weapon surely you have a nick name

Dude Weapon_X is a nickname for the Marvel Character Wolverine, and he is my favourite Marvel character so I chose his name as my username.

But my real name is a common name..Alexander <.< Call me Alex though :p

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 04:47 PM
Hello Alex

Wolverine ayyy. Mine is Hulk. He can lift up a mountain! MWHAHAHAHAHA lol

Do you read comics?

Weapon_X
June 14, 2009, 04:48 PM
Yep but I download them and read them on the laptop. They are too expensive to buy. :)

Hulk sucks LOL If you kill Bruce Banner without him turning into the hulk, he is dead LOL and besides he ain't cool like Wolverine. :aumse Wolvering will rip any marvel hero/villain to shreds.

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 04:54 PM
True. There is a little animated video of Hulk and Wolverine, it is really funny. Lol.

Alex you need to tell me where you download....if it is rapidshare, I dont do that.

Wolverine is good but what if Naruto were to fart in his face, wolverine would die! LOOL :p

Weapon_X
June 14, 2009, 05:14 PM
Where is it? SHOW ME THE LINK!

Aw shit sorry but it's Rapidshare. :( Seriously, I download EVERYTHING from rapidshare.

Man Kiba got humiliated for that. LOL

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 05:19 PM
Can't link you dawg, it is a movie

Damn you rapid share!!!! lol

Anyways what you got planned for tomorrow? Work?

Weapon_X
June 14, 2009, 05:39 PM
Ain't it on youtube or some shit? I guess I have to find it my own way <.< *secret Rapidshare time*

Why don't you like rapidshare? :p You do know I don't pay for the account LOL

Yeah from 10-2 it's only 4 hours a day LOL but the pay is excellent £10 an hour! But it's hard though, so busy and hard to deal with millions of girls asking "where do you keep the lipsticks? " "what do you recommed which eyeliner should I get?" Like how would I know which eyeliner you should get LOL

what bout you?

Imperium
June 14, 2009, 05:43 PM
Yeah from 10-2 it's only 4 hours a day LOL but the pay is excellent £10 an hour! But it's hard though, so busy and hard to deal with millions of girls asking "where do you keep the lipsticks? " "what do you recommed which eyeliner should I get?" Like how would I know which eyeliner you should get LOL 4 hours a day...10 pounds a hour! What shop is this? :o I desperatly need a job...and job hunting is a right bitch. Im actually resorting to just giving every shop i come across my cv, even if they have no vacancies -___-;

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
YOU GOT A £10 a HOUR JOB. You should do more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiot looool

I need a job for summer, where will I get my garms for summer

I'm going to revise the last time for my last exam MWHAHAHA
hey imperium, my fellow english goon

Weapon_X
June 14, 2009, 06:03 PM
4 hours a day...10 pounds a hour! What shop is this? :o I desperatly need a job...and job hunting is a right bitch. Im actually resorting to just giving every shop i come across my cv, even if they have no vacancies -___-;

The shop is Boots..LOL And it's in London so the pay is higher then it was when in Birmingham.

LOL you should just look on jobcentre or something. Maybe get some training or whatever. The recession sucks but it doesn't effect people who want makeup 24/7! You should see how packed Boots gets.
[hr]

YOU GOT A £10 a HOUR JOB. You should do more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiot looool

I need a job for summer, where will I get my garms for summer

I'm going to revise the last time for my last exam MWHAHAHA
hey imperium, my fellow english goon

Dude it is supposed to be a part time job you goofball. :p

Besides I've only been working there for a month..I need time until they give me full time after experience. Remember I used to live in Birmingham, but moved to London like 3 months ago.

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 06:08 PM
yh even if it is part time you should do more hours

blai
June 14, 2009, 06:51 PM
That's why it's called part-time.
You don't do more than 4 hours...

/facepalm

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 07:08 PM
Allow me I am still young, very new to the working society

Arth
June 14, 2009, 08:29 PM
+1 for "I need to find a job" :p

All my money got spent on alcohol, clubs and other random things :darn

I'm planning on working at a liquor shop.
I'm doing a course on "the responsible service of alcohol" at school for cheap :amuse
Seems the recession is making people drink more grog...

baboysai
June 14, 2009, 08:54 PM
Well Arth, if you're interested, we do have the DDD thread. check it out. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 08:58 PM
Yay two people on the thread. :O BABYBOYSAI IT MUST BE LIKE 7:00Am

I hope you haven't stayed up all night

baboysai
June 14, 2009, 09:03 PM
I slept about 3 am. woke up at 7 because my boyfriend came over. and it's already 10 am where I at. i still have lack of sleep but... I'm MH-ing so... :p

-Ren Boy-
June 14, 2009, 09:13 PM
You need to stop depriving yourself of sleep. Your body must be used to these late nights

It is 3 o clock where I am, I dont know why I am awake :|

Arth
June 14, 2009, 11:40 PM
Well Arth, if you're interested, we do have the DDD thread. check it out. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457

Hey, that thread sounds interesting... Thanks baboysai! :tem

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 03:52 AM
hey guys whats up??

baboysai
June 15, 2009, 05:41 AM
Sigh. well, for starters, I slept the afternoon away, because I slept late and woke up kinda early. My boyfriend comes from work at 5 am and pretty much sleeps the whole day too so I kinda match my pattern with his so we can be together at waking hours.

waaaa it's so sad. coz I wanna do a lot of other stuff. But then again, i'm also left with no choice because my semester's over and I'm still waiting for some hotel to call me for my internship. darnit. I'm losing time.

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 05:43 AM
Hey babyboisai. Wow, I have been on MH all night and day during sunday. I deserve MH addicted for my addicion to MH, it is like nicotine ahhhhh

goldb
June 15, 2009, 05:51 AM
then you need a patch to go along with that addiction don't you ren?

hey baboysai! you're serious man with the whole sleeping pattern. I'm leaving London in a bit to go back to Birmingam :( sad times

Last night was a treck...I didn't realise how far away my family live from each; I spent 2hours travelling to someone's house only to stay there for an hour and then go back, I missed all my trains and tubes(3) on the way back, so I had to take bus,...I ended up getting back home around 2am, not serious..

What's the day like for everyone? anything interesting planned?

baboysai
June 15, 2009, 05:53 AM
hmm... i think you actually get the MH addicted title after 5,000 posts. now that's addiction. :blink it's bad for the health.

goldb
June 15, 2009, 06:08 AM
says the woman who has 7,000+ posts? :p, hows YOUR health then? lol

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 06:09 AM
Yeh at least she admits that she is an addict by staying up really really really late lol

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 06:30 AM
RenBoy you have become so addictited to MH, soon enuf you'll have the same amount of post as goldb....

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 06:33 AM
RenBoy you have become so addictited to MH, soon enuf you'll have the same amount of post as goldb....

I know, yesterday I did 100 posts lool

blai
June 15, 2009, 06:34 AM
Today is a BEAUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL day.

Which means... mowing the lawn :darn

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 06:46 AM
:o blai that is torture

but you need to do it, maybe you can get a tanning session

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 06:56 AM
I know, yesterday I did 100 posts lool

your even worst then me when i first started on MH, how can you have 100 post in one day thats insane...

baboysai
June 15, 2009, 06:56 AM
says the woman who has 7,000+ posts? :p, hows YOUR health then? lol

Yeh at least she admits that she is an addict by staying up really really really late lol

my health has not been too good lately, see posts above -_-;

but it's not more of like- foruming (much less spamming) per se. But manga and anime as well. that's why i end up reading a LOT of manga because after I've read something, and while I'm waiting for new chapters to come up, I can't help but start reading new ones. :shakefist and if I can't find good ones atm, i begin to watch anime. :faint

blai
June 15, 2009, 07:02 AM
Nah mowing the lawn is cool, don't see the hard part of it, it's just that it takes up 30mins of my time!

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 07:05 AM
I dnt even post as much as before coz i just dnt have the time to come on here evryday...

@blai, moving lawn sounds long....

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 07:13 AM
LOL im a addict! allow me.

@blai if it doesnt take long then there is more time tan

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 07:19 AM
Hey RenBoy you are way past that addiction stage now, i bet you even dream about ,H when your sleeping, thinking of what your gona write when you log in....

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 07:42 AM
In fact I do, I wonder if people like Weapon x comments on my reivews

I do, i imagine my review getting 100 posts and 10000 views

mwhahahaha world domination

blai
June 15, 2009, 07:54 AM
In fact I do, I wonder if people like Weapon x comments on my reivews

I do, i imagine my review getting 100 posts and 10000 views

mwhahahaha world domination

oh

my

god

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 08:12 AM
Oh
My
Gosh

RenBoy you need councelling...

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 08:28 AM
If use 2 believe me then your not serious

grizz go to collegue

blai, go date those 3 girls. You need to show me the other two. the i will rate them

blai
June 15, 2009, 08:32 AM
hahaha lol ren sure I'll send ya pics

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 08:37 AM
your part of the antatica goons!

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 08:37 AM
Nah man, you need to see pics of my girls lol....

Hey RenBoy, you spelled college wrong...

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 08:40 AM
Grizz you should check out swedish girls they are nice

How can i see your girls if you stole mine :s

typo-college

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 08:46 AM
geezzz ur still onto to that crap.... i didnt still ur girls man.. they added me, hw many times must i tell you that.. i dnt need to steal yoiur girls, i have many girls, at your age i was already a ladies man...

Nah, i dnt like swedsh girls, nowadays am into lebanese and asian girls...

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 08:52 AM
lol i will always bring that up, you get me

Lol is that you yh, going to different type. i rate you

there are a lot of asian girls, but they can't smoke or they looks silly. and also who they hang around with

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 08:59 AM
ok you can do watever pleases you....

blai
June 15, 2009, 09:01 AM
There's an asian girl in my class, she's wicked!

Oh, and Grizz, the swedish girls are niiice but too troublesome >.>

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 09:02 AM
i cant believe i got denied of my signiture. it was soooo sexy

most swedish girls have 23 older brothers who are apart of a big gang

blai
June 15, 2009, 09:05 AM
Oh lol most Swedish girls got brothers who are awesome and easy to come along with!

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 09:07 AM
Anyways what you guys doing today?? RenBoy i idnt like your review for this week..

blai
June 15, 2009, 09:10 AM
Today? Playing guitar, might go to the gym... idk really.. working some on my vocals, dad's helping me out now... the best thing with being home, tutoring!

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 09:12 AM
wow grizz you went hard, no homo

ouch

Im going to chat up a few girls init, you know me swagger unpredictable

Norin is going on a hunger strike in the big brother

Grizz
June 15, 2009, 09:15 AM
RenBiy you shud hera urself talk at times, you go on like your a big boy, when ur still 15.... lol... u shud the chatting up girls for men... nt boyz.... nah am kidding ur review wsnt bad... Big brother is turning everyone against each other....

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 09:20 AM
you hypocrite i dont want to get into a argument but hear this
i dnt need to steal yoiur girls, i have many girls, at your age i was already a ladies man...

not only are you being big head but your also boasting that you had loads of girls when you were 15

what a ego, so stuck up lol

blai
June 15, 2009, 09:25 AM
Lol, at ur age Ren I had tons of girls.

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 09:30 AM
another big headed person

Grizz everyone has a ego, you can't judge if you ego almost is similar to mine

blai
June 15, 2009, 09:33 AM
But I can't help that I'm the most handsome, most awesome, smartest, funniest and sexiest person alive can i?

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 10:09 AM
Nah i hate the fact people can judge my big headedness when they are as worst

google_kuns allow agreeing with him, this is strictly no homo here

Googlez_kun
June 15, 2009, 10:11 AM
i thanked his post,because i thought his huge ego was funny in this post,not because i agree:amuse

blai
June 15, 2009, 10:12 AM
i thanked your post, not because i thought your huge ego was funny in this post, but because i agree:amuse

baboysai
June 15, 2009, 10:14 AM
i don't get you guys. saying all this stuff when you can't even woo me. :noworry

blai
June 15, 2009, 10:17 AM
Baboysai, you can't experience me over a photo across the net. You gotta experience me to get woo'd.

baboysai
June 15, 2009, 10:19 AM
you've given up right before you started. Tsk Tsk. is that what you call a man? I can no longer comment. This is the time I should say " 'nuff said." :oh

blai
June 15, 2009, 10:20 AM
Yeah, but I'm too tired for that, listning to Tommy Emmanuel atm...

Nami
June 15, 2009, 10:38 AM
And i'm getting a bit tired reading the twitter or sms like messages posted for the last few pages. :notrust

Edit : On 2nd thoughts, if this continue despite the reminders again and again, we'll lock up this thread. So, don't be lazy and write a decent post.

blai
June 15, 2009, 10:47 AM
Well Nami, all the "decent" or the bigger posts that I've posted has been ignored the last .v in this thread. Both when I'm answering a question and when I'm asking a question in the thread so I've been giving up on that a long time ago tbh...

edit: Oh, and on all subjects that I've started to chat here which actually developed into "decent" posts turned out to have a thread already so we weren't allowed to talk about it here..

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 11:08 AM
Lets hear peoples opinions, with question is un answerable but it allows people to express opinions

Do you believe that a person who killed a person, because he was getting robbed by that person should be sentenced

I totally believe that the person is not in the wrong because the judge should also look at the worse case scenario. What if the mugger had esculated the mugging by stabbing the person and killing him. And if any body was getting mugged they would also think of the worst case scenario so feel they have to stop this scenario from occuring. There fore killing him in the process. The most he should get is manslaughter and that to seems very extreme

Edit:waiting for someone to reply to this, with the twitter questions gone everyone has ran

LadyHatake
June 15, 2009, 11:13 AM
Well, too bad. I, along with many others, am tired of reading posts that basically just update a "status," like on facebook and twitter. If you can't find anything to talk about in this thread that complies with the rules, then don't bother to post here. There are several topics that can be talked about in this thread, including what your day was like, what you did during the day, problems with friends, past experiences, etc etc. Just don't do it in a twittery, single sentence way. Learn to expound and give detail in your posts and there won't be a problem.

Not to mention, I'm sick of reading the "internet speak" that plagues every post here. There's no reason to shorten everything you type. "lol, u kno wut I hv a lot of thngs 2 do 2night" does not make you cool; in fact, it makes you look stupid and makes me entirely unwilling to talk/reply to you. There's no character limit (or, not one that anyone could sanely broach) so there's no reason for it.

Edit: Ren, that's the right idea! =D THAT'S the kind of post we're looking for, one that actually promotes intelligent discussion.

Asusp3v4x
June 15, 2009, 12:13 PM
I have done 600 posts once ¬¬... in a day.

Oh Ren boy is PMing me :XD

So... Lady... you too get bored with twitter questions hehhehe... but anyway... Find something to talk about...

Maybe Blai's ego... damn... that would take a while to discuss about :).

Ahhhh... I understand your point Renboy... yeah that person should be sentenced alright :XD....
*yeah... I was on the verge of finishing my catch up reading :XD*

If a person kills another person... that makes that person a killer... the good an old excuse that it was self-defense is nothing more but a lame excuse to favor our incapability to train ourselves to certain situations...

We can all train to fight and disarm muggers... armed or unarmed... but nooo... we have to worry about our not-so-fun lifes weeeeee...

therefore... sentence them ... u_u...

blai
June 15, 2009, 12:21 PM
Lets hear peoples opinions, with question is un answerable but it allows people to express opinions

Do you believe that a person who killed a person, because he was getting robbed by that person should be sentenced

I totally believe that the person is not in the wrong because the judge should also look at the worse case scenario. What if the mugger had esculated the mugging by stabbing the person and killing him. And if any body was getting mugged they would also think of the worst case scenario so feel they have to stop this scenario from occuring. There fore killing him in the process. The most he should get is manslaughter and that to seems very extreme

Edit:waiting for someone to reply to this, with the twitter questions gone everyone has ran

Well, depending if he fought back and it happened accidentally or if he slaughtered him.
I wanna develop this more but we already have a politic thread where you can discuss laws since this also depends on in what state the country is in and how the history of the country is - what laws have the country used before and what laws is the country using now. If he simply pushed the attacker backwards and the attacker fell and hit his head so he died (?) he shouldn't get sentenced, but if he shot him 1985871times in the head, he should. (you get the idea)

Oh, and with these kinds of discussion it's less of a general hang-out and more of a intelligent-discussions h-o in my opinion.

But again, I'm just a mere tiger that doesn't understand anything /sigh :(

edit: Asus, there's nothing wrong with my ego >,>

◆ T.D.A ◆
June 15, 2009, 12:24 PM
I found that if you use slang, people think you're dumb. :notrust

And if someone says "I know this Asian girl", it confuses me, I don't know if it is Oriental or South Asian. But I would have to guess depending on where the speaking is speaking from or residing in, if it was in London, I would guess South East Asian. People here usually say Chinese/Japanese instead of "Asian" don't they?

Agrias
June 15, 2009, 12:38 PM
Oh, and with these kinds of discussion it's less of a general hang-out and more of a intelligent-discussions h-o in my opinion.

But again, I'm just a mere tiger that doesn't understand anything /sigh :(

Blai, dear, we surely don't want to turn this in a serious not-so-fun place. Feel free to keep on posting random thoughts...we just don't want this place to be as shallow as a msn convo, so elaborate on them. xD
The "hey, what's up" "lol, i'm nice" thing is not something that belongs to a forum, and yeah, it's really annoying to get home and find 2 unread pages full of...nothing.

blai
June 15, 2009, 12:46 PM
Blai, dear, we surely don't want to turn this in a serious not-so-fun place. Feel free to keep on posting random thoughts...we just don't want this place to be as shallow as a msn convo, so elaborate on them. xD
The "hey, what's up" "lol, i'm nice" thing is not something that belongs to a forum, and yeah, it's really annoying to get home and find 2 unread pages full of...nothing.

Now THAT made me understand the message you were sending.

Thanks.

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 12:59 PM
Who has been keeping up with the Swine Flu. Yesterday the first death occured happened in the UK due to the virus. Is anyone scared, the figures are constantly rising.

The WHO have declared a pandemic, as 74 countries have been affect. There is 24,373 cases known so far.

Does this affect you in any way?

blai
June 15, 2009, 01:16 PM
I found that if you use slang, people think you're dumb. :notrust

And if someone says "I know this Asian girl", it confuses me, I don't know if it is Oriental or South East Asian. But I would have to guess depending on where the speaking is speaking from or residing in, if it was in London, I would guess South East Asian. People here usually say Chinese/Japanese instead of "Asian" don't they?

Uhm... idk... In Sweden we ehm.. generalises a lot and if we see someone who is ethnic Asian then we say Asian, if we wanna specify where she's from we say Oriental or South East Asian or whatever part she comes from. But that's just from my personal experiences... and it's the same with every continent, not just Asia...

baboysai
June 15, 2009, 01:18 PM
Well, just so you know, tiddy,

here are the countries of South East Asia:

* Brunei
* Burma (Myanmar)
* Cambodia
* Indonesia
* Laos
* Malaysia
* Philippines
* Singapore
* Thailand
* Vietnam
* East Timor

where most of the people are brown-skinned, as opposed to Chinese/Japanese which are fairer-skinned. Some races even have ancestors who were curly-haired, but the Chinese and Japanese (and perhaps other Asian countries) had straight-haired ancestors.

Asusp3v4x
June 15, 2009, 01:20 PM
Renboy

I Really am not worried about the Swine I am just worried if it eventually escalates to something worst . Like a new swine flu... what about you man... afraid ?

-Ren Boy-
June 15, 2009, 01:26 PM
Asusp I'm finally getting more concerned about this topic. A few months ago I wasn't phased by it but now I'm getting scared!

◆ T.D.A ◆
June 15, 2009, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't be too scared, there hasn't been a lot of deaths in Europe as of late. Plus it's not like it isn't curable.

eni
June 15, 2009, 01:31 PM
If someone says "Look at the Asian girl over there!" here, I expect to see an east Asian girl or maybe a Thai girl or Vietnamese. Someone with distinctive almond eyes, small body built and a 'Eastern' typical light colored skin.

I would even go so far to say that I'd overlook persons of any other Asian ethic unless I'm specifically told to look for a Pakistani or an Indian or someone from Egypt.

Vice versa, I would specific a region myself if I'd pointed to someone who's not east Asian and use "Asia" as a general description for someone from the Eastern part.

baboysai
June 15, 2009, 01:32 PM
Well apparently they already have a vaccine for it, but it's very expensive? I'm not sure I just read it in some other thread :p I'm not too scared about it because I keep my health up, and I'm just at home most of the time. I don't want it near me, that's all.