PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 04:32 PM
I wonder if Gaara could actually be hit by Amaterasu.
Given that he as a protective layer of sand on him everytime.

The fire would burn the sand, but he would never burn him. :tem

Lord_Orochimaru
July 15, 2009, 04:32 PM
i rate gaara over kakashi

jodi
July 15, 2009, 04:33 PM
Even if it did, amaterasu would not be on Gaara who could make more sand, so who cares? :facepalm

erm... lightning > sand
sasuke is full of lightning, one stab with a sword chidori and its almost win for Sasuke
i am not his fan or whatever, but thats true... Gaara could only beat Sasuke if he did stuff without relying on doton jutsus(which seems that sand is derived from, Kakashi explained about lightning being good against Gaara's sand)

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 15, 2009, 04:34 PM
]Yeah, yeah, you tried to be funny[/B] and were simply off. There is no guarantee Amaterasu would just burn through Gaara's sand and then jump onto gaara, he can just move the sand away from himself, he controls it! :facepalm
<hr noshade size="1">

If he was wearing a skin coating, not blocking it with a wall or something, but who said that was the case? anyway :eyeroll

Err no, YOU tried to be funny

Sasuke: That is the man who almost killed me that time
Gaara: Round 2?
Sasuke: Thanks but no thanks!
Gaara: Why not?
Sasuke: I dont have to fight: Amaterasu :sasufire
Gaara: *blocks with sand* :Gaaraball -- Anything else?
Sasuke: Not at this time :(

Took some effort, even added smiles, it's not a serious post, you tried to be funny, but you failed.

NarutoSennin
July 15, 2009, 04:34 PM
The sand would burn, and gaara could then throw the burning sand back at sasuke and his team

jdw
July 15, 2009, 04:35 PM
erm... lightning > sand
sasuke is full of lightning, one stab with a sword chidori and its almost win for Sasuke
i am not his fan or whatever, but thats true... Gaara could only beat Sasuke if he did stuff without relying on doton jutsus(which seems that sand is derived from, Kakashi explained about lightning being good against Gaara's sand)

That a great point, but i was making a joke and the serious platoon ran away with it.
[hr]

Err no, YOU tried to be funny

Took some effort, even added smiles, it's not a serious post, you tried to be funny, but you failed.

I failed because you dont understand what you read?

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 04:37 PM
I wonder how much stronger gaara is, now that he hasn't got shukaku anymore, maybe has learned new jutsu's...

I bet someone will think they know he isn't good with hand to hand combat only to be surprised that his basic speed has increased and he has improved his taijutsu :D

◆ T.D.A ◆
July 15, 2009, 04:38 PM
I failed because you dont understand what you read?

No it was the normal kind of fail.

Does Gaara even have automatic defence now that the bijuu is gone? He can still control sand, but I doubt he can block fast attacks like before.

Gats
July 15, 2009, 04:39 PM
If the sand is under Amateratsu Garaa can divide it in many pieces and throw it to Sasuke, then I would say good luck for Sasuke to suppress many "little" piece of sand in dark fire. We know that suppressing it is a pain in the eyes for him.
Even if sand is on fire, Garaa still controls it, and can use it at his advantage if he moves quickly.

But before this "battle" there will be a talk like :

Sasuke : "Hm.. you. You show me that hatred makes stronger, I have to thanks you for that."

Garaa : "It was a huge mistake for me to say this blablablabla Naruto blablablabla".

And then we get roles switched :

Sasuke : "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HATRED ? WHY YOUR HATRED IS SO WEAK ? blablabla" (remember the phrases of the old Garaa)

==> fight. ;)

But I'm not sure that this fight will happen anyway.

edit : The sand armor will give at least one chance to Garaa against Amateratsu if he gets hit.

Moogle Mango
July 15, 2009, 04:42 PM
If the sand is under Amateratsu Garaa can divide it in many pieces throw it to Sasuke, then I would say good luck for Sasuke to suppress many "little" piece of sand in dark fire. We know that suppressing it is a pain in the eyes for him.
Even if sand is on fire, Garaa still controls it, and can use it at his advantage if he moves quickly.

But before this "battle" there will a talk like :

Sasuke : "Hm.. you. You show me that hatred makes stronger, I have to thanks you for that."

Garaa : "It was a huge mistake for me to say this blablablabla Naruto blablablabla".

Sasuke : "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HATRED ? WHY YOUR HATRED IS SO WEAK ? blablabla" (remember the phrases of the old Garaa)

==> fight.

Gaara will reply: I joined the Church of Naruto! Want to join?

Sasuke is just going to aim for Danzou right? So I am not sure he will confront the other kages.

jdw
July 15, 2009, 04:47 PM
If the sand is under Amateratsu Garaa can divide it in many pieces throw it to Sasuke, then I would say good luck for Sasuke to suppress many "little" piece of sand in dark fire. We know that suppressing it is a pain in the eyes for him.

But before this "battle" there will a talk like :

==> fight.

I kinda want to see them fight but I don't want Sasuke to fight Gaara and then fight Naruto afterward or some other such thing. I want them to face-off both having just arrived, not recently fighting anyone else
[hr]

OoooOOOoooo...tough guy. I don't make regular jokes. Joke wasn't funny. Not even a little. He reduced sasuke to just being an amaterasu spammer when he's technically only used it once...

If i was making a serious attempt at a battle, you would have a great point. I'd concede and start over. I truth, I think Sasuke would kill Gaara. In a joke, things like amaterasu spammer can happen (even in a failed joke).

jodi
July 15, 2009, 04:48 PM
I kinda want to see them fight but I don't want Sasuke to fight Gaara and then fight Naruto afterward or some other such thing. I want them to face-off both having just arrived, not recently fighting anyone else

I guess Sasuke and Gaara talk would be like this:
Gaara: Where is Naruto? Why aren't you with him?
Sasuke: Naruto is not my friend anymore. I have cut off my bond with him.
Gaara: lol. I would cut you in pieces to have a friend as Naruto.
Gaara thinking: "Suddenly my desire to kill just went high up like old chuunin days."

something will happen so they won't fight, like Naruto appearing just before they start

Gats
July 15, 2009, 04:52 PM
Do you think that Mizukage will have a crush for Sasuke at the very first sight ? That is the main question about this arc, she's quite frustrated with marriage stuff after all. ;p

edit : well maybe not, I forget she's an adult and Sasuke still a teen. >:|

BaddAzzKenpachi74
July 15, 2009, 04:53 PM
but you have to remeber that sage mode needs time to build itself. i doubt naruto left another KB at frog MT. he cant just leave them all the time becaus it will desapear when he is knoked out, and i dont think they last for a long time. so unless naruto comes in sage mode in te begening, he will have a hard tim defeating the third. i stil think he can win but it would be realy hard.
uummm Naruto has the sage teleportation scoll http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/06/
with this scoll he can send clones to the frog mt and immediatly regain his power,
once he runs out of sage chakra he can just repeat the same process again.

-Ren Boy-
July 15, 2009, 04:56 PM
sorry i wont waste my time reading and previous post that lead you to this absurd statement. fyi, i dont need your premission to comment on something so you can take your "until then say no more" and.... well just use your imagination.

Well if your not going to read it dont get involved init

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 04:58 PM
i rate gaara over kakashi

you have a weird rating meter

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 05:01 PM
you have a weird rating meter

I think so too. I respect Gaara a great deal, but I wouldn't rate him over Kakashi.

He could most likely push Kakashi a great deal and there would potentially even be a strong chance he could win, but Kakashi is just.. he gets way too much respect from me for his tactical smarts and his knowledge of jutsu.

Kevkashi
July 15, 2009, 05:04 PM
I think this is awesome so far. Ninjas was created because of samarui's. I was wondering if he would have ever put them in the manga. He should not make them fodder as samuais was more powerful then actual ninjas. Thats why they hid in the darkness. Also Danzou with the sharingan is going to piss Sasuke the hell off. I absolutely love it. Its starting to seem to me that Danzou had them killed (Uchihas) thinking that him and Kakashi would be the only one left with those eyes. He couldn't do nothing to Kakashi he is a hero in Konoha. I also have a decent theory on hand. It was stated that Zabuza killed the mizukage. He came from the error of the blood mist. I think Madara faked his death a second time. This time it was to Zabuza. What do you guys think?

Natoma
July 15, 2009, 05:06 PM
Zabuza didn't kill the mizukage. He attempted a coup and was foiled. That's why he had to flee the country and became a missing-nin.

Moogle Mango
July 15, 2009, 05:08 PM
What do you think the elders or Danzou for that matter will do finding out that Tobi is Madara?

Grizz
July 15, 2009, 05:11 PM
I don't think they'll do anything, maybe they'll try and find out were naruto is and prevent him form going out of the village...

adel123456789
July 15, 2009, 05:14 PM
uummm Naruto has the sage teleportation scoll http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/06/
with this scoll he can send clones to the frog mt and immediatly regain his power,
once he runs out of sage chakra he can just repeat the same process again.

he doesnt even have the scrol now. and it isnt practical to make clones all the time

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 05:19 PM
I wonder under what name was Tobi/Madara acting when he was Mizukage.

Wasn't Tobi or Madara...
maybe it's someone we heard about already, but we just don't know that it was him ! :tem

We know Madara has ties with Pain and we suspect he has some with Danzou.
If I wanted to start a new crazy theory that doesn't quite make sense, I would say that Madara is Hanzou!! :tem

Kevkashi
July 15, 2009, 05:23 PM
Zabuza didn't kill the mizukage. He attempted a coup and was foiled. That's why he had to flee the country and became a missing-nin.

You're probably right. I'm at work and too lazy to look it up right now but i could swear that he said he did. Do you have a page by any chance? not doubting you i just want to see what brought me to that conclusion.

-Ren Boy-
July 15, 2009, 05:24 PM

Wasn't Tobi or Madara...
maybe it's someone we heard about already, but we just don't know that it was him ! :tem

If I wanted to start a new crazy theory that doesn't quite make sense, I would say that Madara is Hanzou!! :tem
I wonder if the current mizukage had to go through that chunnin exam where they kill everyone.

She must be strong to have rose up the ranks and still have a pretty face. A pretty face as in she has not been beaten up or burnt or something lol

sindergi
July 15, 2009, 05:30 PM
You're probably right. I'm at work and too lazy to look it up right now but i could swear that he said he did. Do you have a page by any chance? not doubting you i just want to see what brought me to that conclusion.

I didnt find the page which you mean but while i re-reading the zabuza-arc I saw this.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/14/ ..... Samurais :D
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/29/13/....here is the scene when Zabuza left the village

BaddAzzKenpachi74
July 15, 2009, 05:32 PM
he doesnt even have the scrol now. and it isnt practical to make clones all the time
we'll i'm pretty sure ma frog and pa frog can get him another scroll,
and wut do u mean by "not pratical"
he has used clones 100 of times and previous battles so why wouldn't he keep using it especially for sage mode and the great power it gives.
dude your just not making since lol

Kevkashi
July 15, 2009, 05:32 PM
I didnt find the page which you mean but while i re-reading the zabuza-arc I saw this.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/14/ ..... Samurais :D

thank you. you guys are fast.

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 05:33 PM
I wonder if Gaara and Sasuke will make eye contact again. That would be pretty cool.

That WOULD pretty much rule the world, but not as much as Sasuke and Kakashi meeting eyes once again. That owns the universe. :o

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 05:34 PM

Wasn't Tobi or Madara...

I actually considered that a number of times, but I just don't know..

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000100952/17.jpg

damn haku was badass.

-Ren Boy-
July 15, 2009, 05:40 PM
That WOULD pretty much rule the world, but not as much as Sasuke and Kakashi meeting eyes once again. That owns the universe. :o

Lol I already knew because you told me. even the likes of Kusachu my darling :hearts will have a epic break down due to over dose of being a fan girl

Weapon_X
July 15, 2009, 05:40 PM

Kakashi, Danzou and Madara all should meet eye to eye. They would be known as the one eyed Sharingan wonders.

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 05:41 PM
How funny would it be if Sasuke would need to ask for his way, because he can see shit with his eyes and ask where is the guy with the bandage on his eyes.

And then end up fighting Naruto!? :tem

J/k

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 05:42 PM
How funny would it be if Sasuke would need to ask for his way, because he can see shit with his eyes and ask where is the guy with the bandage on his eyes.

And then end up fighting Naruto!? :tem

J/k

You know something funny that I never thought about?

Naruto looks as if he could convert Juugo in a mere 2 minutes. No joke.

sindergi
July 15, 2009, 05:43 PM

ah finally I found it : http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/30/03/

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 05:44 PM
Haku really should have been a girl...

HPTR Fangirl
July 15, 2009, 05:45 PM
What do you think danzo is going to do when he see's naruto at the kage meeting.
Possibly get pissed off that his Root couldn't keep a watch over Naurto. Even more so, if he learns that how his Root got genjutsu'd by Kakashi. Danzou = :facepalm

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 05:49 PM
You know something funny that I never thought about?

Naruto looks as if he could convert Juugo in a mere 2 minutes. No joke.

Well, Juugo is already kinda convince.
He's a good guy.

It's just that he can control himself.
He follows Sasuke because Sasuke is strong enough to control him (with one look with his Sharingan).

Kevkashi
July 15, 2009, 05:51 PM
ah finally I found it : http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/30/03/

thanks. I was wrong. he attempted. I bet you the new mizukage was probably down with Zabuza back then though. I think they will twist it now and do an Itachi to Zabuza. He will just be a little more ruthless. So it'll be like Itachi/Kakuzu

jdw
July 15, 2009, 05:52 PM
Well, Juugo is already kinda convince.
He's a good guy.

It's just that he can control himself.
He follows Sasuke because Sasuke is strong enough to control him (with one look with his Sharingan).

Naruto would have to be in permanent sage mode to control Juugo because that dude just goes nuts with zero notice.

He can't be a really bad guy. He gave himself up to Oro because he doesn't want to kill anyone. The thing is, he had to know Oro was going to create weirdos with his power, so it was no the best decision ever -_-;

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 05:53 PM
Naruto would have to be in permanent sage mode to control Juugo because that dude just goes nuts with zero notice.

He can't be a really bad guy. He gave himself up to Oro because he doesn't want to kill anyone. The thing is, he had to know Oro was going to create weirdos with his power, so it was no the best decision ever -_-;

Naruto wouldn't even require Sage mode to control him. He'd start to like Naruto's character almost immediately.

God I love looking back at old chapters. That Kakashi is a sneaky one. Knew all along :D

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000100952/20.jpg

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000100962/01.jpg

When Kishi admitted that Sasuke was quite possibly his favorite character.

jdw
July 15, 2009, 05:54 PM
Naruto wouldn't even require Sage mode to control him. He'd start to like Naruto's character almost immediately.

Definitely, but if the murderous thing came out it would be trouble :tem
Naruto would have to stand still to get into sage mode lol

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 05:57 PM

I think he just wanted someone that was strong enough so that he could stop him from killing.
But, I agree, that wasn't the smartest decision of his life.

But he just followed Kimmimaro (who was also able to control him, apparently), so it's Kimmimaro's fault after all :tem
[hr]

That won't change a thing.
No matter how much he would like Naruto, he would still try to kill him once he get in a killing rage.

sindergi
July 15, 2009, 06:00 PM
wow - juugo was in the spoiler, didnt notice that :D....ok as part of team taka ;)

Did we have other infos about the Iron Country ? or is this the first info we have about it ?

Weapon_X
July 15, 2009, 06:04 PM
wow - juugo was in the spoiler, didnt notice that :D....ok as part of team taka ;)

Did we have other infos about the Iron Country ? or is this the first info we have about it ?

Well, currently the Iron Country is a Neutral country. The leader/General is Mifune. There are no ninjas in the country but only Samurais. Taka and Team naruto have arrived, as well as everyone else apart from Danzou and gaara has been offered a cup of tea by Mifune. :amuse How sweet. LOL

sindergi
July 15, 2009, 06:06 PM
Well, currently the Iron Country is a Neutral country. The leader/General is Mifune. There are no ninjas in the country but only Samurais. Taka and Team naruto have arrived, as well as everyone else apart from Danzou and gaara has been offered a cup of tea by Mifune. :amuse How sweet. LOL

Thanks, but I meant other infos expect these from the spoilers.:D

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 06:10 PM
Definitely, but if the murderous thing came out it would be trouble :tem
Naruto would have to stand still to get into sage mode lol

Naruto can take what Juugo can dish out without Sage Mode :D

Weapon_X
July 15, 2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks, but I meant other infos expect these from the spoilers.:D

Nope. Oh and it snows there. We might get to see someone's Jutsu being a big snowball and everyone will have snowball fights. ;XD

Essence
July 15, 2009, 06:14 PM
Nope. Oh and it snows there. We might get to see someone's Jutsu being a big snowball and everyone will have snowball fights. ;XD

gee christmas is too far away

Kabuto
July 15, 2009, 06:21 PM
Everyone going to the kage summit is STRONG. We know Danzo can open his mouth and massacre 17 nin. Samuris....... look bad ass. I have a feeling all hell is breaking lose at the summit. There are all these new characters packed full of power and the best way to show them off is to have them fight each other. Sasuke vs danzo for sure happening. Im sure the kages bodyguards will fight each other so there will be some team combat.

Grizz
July 15, 2009, 06:33 PM
I reckon they'll be a be some royal rumble shit at the kage meeting, someone is going to cause pure chaos, unleash hell and don't be surprise if you see tobi there...

Black Lagoon
July 15, 2009, 06:35 PM
Naruto can take what Juugo can dish out without Sage Mode :D

don't overestimate Naruto/ underestimate Juugo :tem

Grizz
July 15, 2009, 06:37 PM

We know that juugo has the curse seal, but we haven't seen him use it to is full potentials yet, so we shudnt underestimate the fact that he could give naruto a real run for his money..

Moogle Mango
July 15, 2009, 06:40 PM
Hmm if the ROOT guys were subdued this easily by Kakashi, Naruto, and Kona, Kabuto won't have an issue with them.

Black Lagoon
July 15, 2009, 06:42 PM
We know that juugo has the curse seal, but we haven't seen him use it to is full potentials yet, so we shudnt underestimate the fact that he could give naruto a real run for his money..

Imagine, in the midst of the battle he turns into a baby :rofl

Lord_Orochimaru
July 15, 2009, 06:44 PM
what is really pathetic now is how everyone is sayin naruto has to be sage mode ta do dis and to do that that makes he looks weak without it and he isnt

Lego_Man
July 15, 2009, 06:46 PM
Hmm if the ROOT guys were subdued this easily by Kakashi, Naruto, and Kona, Kabuto won't have an issue with them.

He has fooled ANBU before.. remember the chunnin exams?:eyeroll

Moogle Mango
July 15, 2009, 06:47 PM
He has fooled ANBU before.. remember the chunnin exams?:eyeroll

Yeah but this is ROOT. :blink:D

Lego_Man
July 15, 2009, 06:49 PM
Yeah but this is ROOT. :blink:D

The only difference I've seen between regular ANBU an ROOT is that the ROOT guys hide underground when konoha is in danger:amuse

Black God
July 15, 2009, 06:50 PM
maybe naruto will get a sword from the leader of the samurai as a thank you for something special.

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 06:53 PM
i think naruto is a lot stronger than he was hence when he met killer b subordinates he moved really fast. but i dont think he is all that to beat a young sarutobi. his training gave him smarts and speed and with the sage ability, he doesnt just have a knockout punch in the rasengan shuriken he has the katas to fight one on one, but even b4 he need that he has the kage bushin to asses and evaluate the opponents skill b4 even endangering himself. so he is doing alright.

Black Lagoon
July 15, 2009, 06:53 PM
maybe naruto will get a sword from the leader of the samurai as a thank you for something special.

he can't handle a sword, and I can't see him fighting with swords
at least it's MO

Eddy01741
July 15, 2009, 06:58 PM
Remember tha naruto v. sasuke thread?

Before Naruto got sage mode, people said that Naruto might win because he's got KB and the incomplete RasenShuriken, now that Naruto has SM, and has shown how godly powerful it is (c'mon, he took on a summon the size of gamabunta and threw it), people are saying Naruto 1) Needs SM to beat Sasuke, and 2) Sasuke has a good chance of beating Naruto.

See the flip flopping there? Pre-SM, people said Naruto might be able to beat Sasuke, now with SM, peole are saying Naruto has no chance without SM.

I wholeheartedly agree, Naruto is powerful in his own right w/o sage mode, the shadow clone training he did for FRS not only gave him a new attac, but also increased his chakra capacity and decreased his reliance on Kyuubi.

Jimmothy
July 15, 2009, 06:59 PM
he can't handle a sword, and I can't see him fighting with swords
at least it's MO

Naruto talks with his fists.

One Bad Mo Fo
July 15, 2009, 07:04 PM
Naruto's right eye is still bandaged over. If he's there before Danzou could Kishi be setting up a case of mistaken identity? Mifune - "The new Hokage is supposed to have spiky hair and bandages over his right eye, this must be the guy. He's younger than I would have thought though." Or some such tomfoolery. That would make it hard for Danzou to get the recognition he needs.

Grizz
July 15, 2009, 07:13 PM
Imagine, in the midst of the battle he turns into a baby :rofl

Hahaha if he does indeed turn into a baby the, naruto will just kick him or slap him away or something lol..

Kinmagan Gil
July 15, 2009, 07:15 PM
Naruto's right eye is still bandaged over. If he's there before Danzou could Kishi be setting up a case of mistaken identity? Mifune - "The new Hokage is supposed to have spiky hair and bandages over his right eye, this must be the guy. He's younger than I would have thought though." Or some such tomfoolery. That would make it hard for Danzou to get the recognition he needs.

That would be hilarious! Do you know how PISSED Danzou would be???? Oh man, the lulz, the lulz. I see a showdown of sorts in the coming days. BTW, nice Jin-Roh armor Kishi. Real original.

Jimmothy
July 15, 2009, 07:15 PM

Hahah that's awesome. Maybe he'll even have the sharingan under there too :bow

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 07:30 PM
What would be even crazier is if Kakashi had thougt about that already.
Could you imagine if Kakashi would arrive, and when the guards ask them who they are, Kakashi would answer : «We are escorting the future Hokage!»

Because Danzou is not Hokage yet.
He think that by going there, he will get the approval of all other Kage, and that should finalize his appointement as Hokage.

But, in reality, the jonin and villagers are thinking of Kakashi and Naruto to go for Hokage!! :tem

Eddy01741
July 15, 2009, 07:31 PM
I swear to god, if Naruto ends up transplanting sharingan, or somehow gets it naturally, never reading the manga again.

Can't kishi think of more creative kekkai genkai?

Grizz
July 15, 2009, 07:33 PM
Escorting the future hokage lol... that would be weird if they mistake naruto for danzou considering he is still wearing his bandages.... but i doubt tha'll happened because those clouds ninjas already know how danzou look like....

jdw
July 15, 2009, 07:33 PM
I swear to god, if Naruto ends up transplanting sharingan, or somehow gets it naturally, never reading the manga again.

Sure, but the sharingan is his one true love. It waits up for him when he gets home late, it warms up his dinner, and whatever else he needs.

Grizz
July 15, 2009, 07:34 PM
Kishi literally favors the sharingan and them uchiha clan over everything else in the manga and that kinda spoils it for others..

Kinmagan Gil
July 15, 2009, 07:35 PM
Sure, but the sharingan is his one true love. It waits up for him when he gets home late, it warms up his dinner, and whatever else he needs.

LOL, this is my strongest laugh for the day. Thanks man!

Weapon_X
July 15, 2009, 07:35 PM

Kishi has wet dreams about Sharingans. He loves dreaming about eyes randomly peeping at him from the back.

Jimmothy
July 15, 2009, 07:36 PM
Did Naruto keep on the bandages? It looks like it in one picture, but I can't tell if that's my imagination running rampant or if he really is still wearing the bandage. If so, then it's so likely going that direction that I feel giddy and excited to see Naruto arrive at the summit instead of him arriving and go, "HURRY I NEED TO TALK TO THE RAIKAGE IM SOME NINJA FROM KONOHA DONT MIND ME HERE I GO INSIDE KTHX."

Choujuurou and Mizukage.. sigh. He's awesome, she's hot.

Anyone know what the Mizukage's deal is though? I know she's getting pissed off when Ao says something, but what's up with the thing she said about brothel?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/454/08/

Is she misunderstanding him and then going crazy?

Lego_Man
July 15, 2009, 07:43 PM
talking about other non-doujutsu things..

Who the hell takes the temperature of someone else by using his/her forehead?.. why not take the temperature with a kiss instead? :-/
[hr]

but what's up with the thing she said about brothel?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/454/08/

Is she misunderstanding him and then going crazy?

Apparently she has that "late 20's and not a stable relationship" syndrome.. that's why she's misunderstanding everything ao says that can be related to being lonely

Africroc
July 15, 2009, 07:58 PM
Anybody get the feeling Killer Bee's gonna get his ass kicked by the people who love him? Hard?

Cause they might not be so understanding of his need for a vacation.

HPTR Fangirl
July 15, 2009, 08:05 PM
Hahaha if he does indeed turn into a baby the, naruto will just kick him or slap him away or something lol..

Unless, of course, he does what Hermoine asked Harry to do in Book 5?

elitefox
July 15, 2009, 08:15 PM

I think naruto will say, I will train you to be a good boy :facepalm
[hr]

Remember tha naruto v. sasuke thread?

Before Naruto got sage mode, people said that Naruto might win because he's got KB and the incomplete RasenShuriken, now that Naruto has SM, and has shown how godly powerful it is (c'mon, he took on a summon the size of gamabunta and threw it), people are saying Naruto 1) Needs SM to beat Sasuke, and 2) Sasuke has a good chance of beating Naruto.

See the flip flopping there? Pre-SM, people said Naruto might be able to beat Sasuke, now with SM, peole are saying Naruto has no chance without SM.

I wholeheartedly agree, Naruto is powerful in his own right w/o sage mode, the shadow clone training he did for FRS not only gave him a new attac, but also increased his chakra capacity and decreased his reliance on Kyuubi.

I agree with that... though he looks cooler if he is in sage mode though.

Sasuke has the higher chance of ending the battle early but if sasuke let the battle be a long one, naruto will prevail even without sage mode

and I don't think kirin will harm naruto with super regen sage + kyuubi, and I hope that since kirin is from nature and he uses natural chakra from nature they would add to his chakra instead of damaging him lol

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 08:18 PM

Sasuke is clearly much stronger than Juugo and the same is even more true for Naruto.

Anyway, I sometimes stop and find myself very annoyed at how much Naruto gives a damn about Sasuke and how far he's willing to go to save him, but going back to the earlier chapters

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000101042/06.jpg

No matter how much Sasuke has lost his way, Naruto would basically be doing a very unjust thing in not trying his absolute best to get through to him. Regardless of what Sasuke has become, It's worth all the effort in the world to try and save the person that was willing to give up on his life long dream to save Naruto's life on their very first mission together.

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 08:23 PM
Sasuke is clearly much stronger than Juugo and the same is even more true for Naruto.

naw sasuke lost something that he relyed on quit a bit and that was the cursed seal he has used it in all his fight until itachi took it away, and naruto still has the damn kyubi

also sasuke gain the Ms which should be good enough for naruto right ? wrong killer b already fooled his sharingan, point of the matter naruto is catching up people its sad to say but the boys got chops

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 08:37 PM
naw sasuke lost something that he relyed on quit a bit and that was the cursed seal he has used it in all his fight until itachi took it away, and naruto still has the damn kyubi

also sasuke gain the Ms which should be good enough for naruto right ? wrong killer b already fooled his sharingan, point of the matter naruto is catching up people its sad to say but the boys got chops

Now that I look back at that sentence, I should rephrase it. I was trying to say that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke right now, not that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto :)

It's entirely possible that Naruto might just have a advanced bloodline ability. If not from the Fourth, then possibly from his mother. It's not necessarily something that would've been required to be activate itself earlier in his life. It would actually be so very easy for Kishi to do as well. Not everything has been revealed about the Fourth or even Naruto's mother.

What also sets up the possibility that Naruto just may have an advanced bloodline from his mother is back when both Jiraiya and Tsunade were talking about Naruto's mother, they mentioned that Naruto's jutsu and style of fighting were more similar to hers than his father's.

br4nd0nh347
July 15, 2009, 08:40 PM
That would be hilarious! Do you know how PISSED Danzou would be???? Oh man, the lulz, the lulz. I see a showdown of sorts in the coming days. BTW, nice Jin-Roh armor Kishi. Real original.

I must say I didn't see it at first, but it does look like Naruto has his right eye bandaged. This would be hilarious if Naruto was mistaken as the Hokage. Danzou might have been delayed because of the ninja, and Team Naruto is already in the Iron Country. We'll see what happens. (this would also mean that Sasuke would have to fight Naruto sooner than later)

I should add that the armor in Jin-Roh was probably inspired from ancient Samurai. I could go into it more, but.......................

Belisar
July 15, 2009, 08:59 PM
I must say I didn't see it at first, but it does look like Naruto has his right eye bandaged. This would be hilarious if Naruto was mistaken as the Hokage. Danzou might have been delayed because of the ninja, and Team Naruto is already in the Iron Country. We'll see what happens. (this would also mean that Sasuke would have to fight Naruto sooner than later)

I should add that the armor in Jin-Roh was probably inspired from ancient Samurai. I could go into it more, but.......................
where is that? between the aluminium and the copper countries?

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hmm I get the feeling I know what's about to go down. Kakashi is a ninja who is known pretty much world wide. The fact that he's a Konoha shinobi is also pretty well known. Anybody that they see Kakashi accompanying, they will instantly assume that such a person must be the Hokage.

Notice that when Sasuke gave taka their new mission, he didn't once say that they were going to kill Danzou? We know that's what Sasuke means, but he said "We will take the Hokage's head at the summit". I fully expect, should Naruto arrive at the Kage summit before Danzou, that they will pretty much all mistake him for Konoha's hokage. Gaara and his 2 escorts, temari and kankurou, will pretty much think nothing of it as to them Naruto being Hokage makes complete sense.

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 09:06 PM
I'm looking towards some confusion as to who is the Hokage.
Especially now that Naruto has the same bandage as Danzou.

No one except the Cloud nin knows that Danzou is the actual Hokage, and they could only tell the Raikage that it's some dude with a injured arm and a bandage covering his eye.

And then, everyone could confuse Naruto as the Hokage (Gaara would probably react, though).

And I could definitely see Kakashi playing along, seing that he think Danzou doesn't deserve to be Hokage and that he think that Naruto is already stronger than him.

I could see Kakashi saying that Naruto should be the Hokage.
And that since there has been no jonin vote yet, Danzou is not officially the Hokage.

Even the villagers are starting to think of Naruto as a potential Hokage.
It's looking good for him in the future !!! :tem

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 09:07 PM
What also sets up the possibility that Naruto just may have an advanced bloodline from his mother is back when both Jiraiya and Tsunade were talking about Naruto's mother, they mentioned that Naruto's jutsu and style of fighting were more similar to hers than his father's.

i like i like very much so.

i always wondered about narutos mother who was able to seduce the monster that is minato, she probably had a lot of chakra if she was similar in using kage bushins. maybe thats where is blood line limit lies
i also wonder how the first fought and what techniques he uses because he has a big scroll like thing. which could be used to summon the bijuu or weapons

Narosian
July 15, 2009, 09:09 PM
wheres all this naruto's eyes is bandaged and will be misstaken for the hokage stuff coming from? I know his eye was bandaged last chapter but in one of the spoiler pics his eyes seem to be clearly unbandaged.

jebebs
July 15, 2009, 09:11 PM
Hmm I get the feeling I know what's about to go down. Kakashi is a ninja who is known pretty much world wide. The fact that he's a Konoha shinobi is also pretty well known. Anybody that they see Kakashi accompanying, they will instantly assume that such a person must be the Hokage.

Notice that when Sasuke gave taka their new mission, he didn't once say that they were going to kill Danzou? We know that's what Sasuke means, but he said "We will take the Hokage's head at the summit". I fully expect, should Naruto arrive at the Kage summit before Danzou, that they will pretty much all mistake him for Konoha's hokage. Gaara and his 2 escorts, temari and kankurou, will pretty much think nothing of it as to them Naruto being Hokage makes complete sense.

you're forgetting aloe-vera and madara had a conversation beforehand stating danzou was the new hokage. and sasuke was right there listening.

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 09:13 PM
wheres all this naruto's eyes is bandaged and will be misstaken for the hokage stuff coming from? I know his eye was bandaged last chapter but in one of the spoiler pics his eyes seem to be clearly unbandaged.

Nope.
If you look at the picture with Konohamaru, the bandage is on the other side :darn
--> But you can see that he still wear the bandage on his right arm thought (the same arm as Danzou!!)

If you look closely at the picture where he take off with Kakashi and Yamato, you can see the bandages lines covering his right eye, the same side where Danzou has his bandages.

So, Naruto is going to the Kage Summit with two escorts (one of them is well known around the world) and he got an injured right arm and right eye.
Pretty much everything he needs to get mistaken for the Hokage, if the only information given on him were those. :tem

To be completely mistaken, he would need to be 70 years old, thought :tem
It all depends of the information the other have on the new Hokage.

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 09:14 PM
i like i like very much so.

i always wondered about narutos mother who was able to seduce the monster that is minato, she probably had a lot of chakra if she was similar in using kage bushins. maybe thats where is blood line limit lies
i also wonder how the first fought and what techniques he uses because he has a big scroll like thing. which could be used to summon the bijuu or weapons

I also have a strong suspicion that Naruto's Bloodline will lie somewhere in the kage bunshin technique or in some new more advanced kind of bunshin jutsu.

It isn't just a coincidence that the very first major jutsu he ever learned was pretty much key in his defeating Pain.

videogamer64
July 15, 2009, 09:15 PM
I am growing concerned that Kishi is attempting to set Sasuke up for yet another victory over an opponent he has no business defeating (Naruto) because Naruto's injuries have not healed and he currently doesn't have his scroll with meaning he is not prepared for a high level fight. :laser

vintagemistakes
July 15, 2009, 09:16 PM
I doubt anyone is going to mistake Naruto as being Hokage... news in the shinobi world seems to travel pretty fast.

Anyways... I find it interesting that the Mizukage so detestably referenced her villages past. I always thought that the Mist would be on Madaras side and in opposition to whatever Konoha does... but now, I don't know. My dream of another great ninja war could start to fall apart if she gets conned manipulated buys into Narutos ideals...

jdw
July 15, 2009, 09:18 PM
I am growing concerned that Kishi is attempting to set Sasuke up for yet another victory over an opponent he has no business defeating (Naruto) because Naruto's injuries have not healed and he currently doesn't have his scroll with meaning he is not prepared for a high level fight. :laser

That would be the lamest thing ever but Naruto wont let that get in his way. He will still do what he needs to do, injuries and all.

-SageNaruto-28
July 15, 2009, 09:20 PM
you're forgetting aloe-vera and madara had a conversation beforehand stating danzou was the new hokage. and sasuke was right there listening.

your right but still, it would be really cool to see naruto get confused as the hokage at the kage submit

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 09:21 PM

Oh I already know that Sasuke knows exactly who the Hokage is right now, but I think Sasuke's words not explicitly saying Danzou and instead saying "take the Hokage's head" could be a subtle little plot hint from Kishi to the readers and not necessarily anything meant for the characters in the manga themselves.

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 09:22 PM
I doubt anyone is going to mistake Naruto has being the Hokage... news in the shinobi world seems to travel pretty fast.

Anyways... I find it interesting that the Mizukage so detestably referenced her villages past. I always thought that the Mist would be on Madaras side and in opposition to whatever Konoha does... but now, I don't know. My dream of another great ninja war could start to fall apart if she gets conned manipulated buys into Narutos ideals...

Well, Danzou has been the new Hokage since what... 1 day?
And everyone is on the move so they won't get the news in time.

So, everyone could just arrive and say : «I'm the new Hokage.»
Now, Naruto also has Gaara who can vouch for him and say that it would make sense that he's the new Hokage.

And the only people that know that Danzou is the new Hokage are the Cloud nin and they might just tell some info to Raikage (they might omit to say that he's 70 years old :p).

I'm not saying that's going to happen, actually I doubt it will.
But, it would be nice.

The only thing is : Naruto doesn't have the Hokage hat!
I guess that the way to proove that you're the Kage...

Nonetheless, until the jonin vote, Danzou is not the Hokage.
So Naruto (who the villagers think should be Hokage) as the right to be there as well, especially that he's directly concerned, being one of the last Jinchuriki and being the one that beaten Akatsuki «leader»...

I just hope Kishi plays a bit on that...

Askia32
July 15, 2009, 09:23 PM
I doubt anyone is going to mistake Naruto has being the Hokage... news in the shinobi world seems to travel pretty fast.

Yea...I had hopes of a ninja war since the first time it was refrenced. But, yea..., but "ninja's" are going for world peace. So now, ninja missions can be nothing but walking dogs and such.

Seriously, the manga seems like its gonna come down to a handful of big fights, a couple cheesy speeches, the huge plot twist, one last big showdown, and possibly showing what happens to everyone.

-SageNaruto-28
July 15, 2009, 09:24 PM
I doubt anyone is going to mistake Naruto as being Hokage... news in the shinobi world seems to travel pretty fast.

yeah, but mostly everyone falls for naruto's ideals. the mizukage seems to have a dark past when she tells the dude to stop talking crap. she probably was abandon by a men or something, who knows..

jdw
July 15, 2009, 09:26 PM
So Naruto (who the villagers think should be Hokage) as the right to be there as well, especially that he's directly concerned, being one of the last Jinchuriki and being the one that beaten Akatsuki «leader»...

Danzou is the hokage until he is not the hokage.

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 09:27 PM
yeah, but mostly everyone falls for naruto's ideals. the mizukage seems to have a dark past when she tells the dude to stop talking crap. she probably was abandon by a men or something, who knows..

Or maybe that's just a funny personality trait like Tsunade originally being introduced as the sucker of all suckers when it comes to gambling :P

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 09:27 PM

It's never too late.
She seem to fear that she's going to be alone forever.

I would definitely like to see some Kakashi-Mizukage!! :tem
Kakashi deserve a girl, come on!!

He's been reading those books for years...
Time to put the theory into practice and use the Ichi-Ichi tactics :tem

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 09:29 PM
Well, Danzou has been the new Hokage since what... 1 day?
And everyone is on the move so they won't get the news in time.

So, everyone could just arrive and say : «I'm the new Hokage.»
Now, Naruto also has Gaara who can vouch for him and say that it would make sense that he's the new Hokage.

And the only people that know that Danzou is the new Hokage are the Cloud nin and they might just tell some info to Raikage (they might omit to say that he's 70 years old :p).

I'm not saying that's going to happen, actually I doubt it will.
But, it would be nice.

The only thing is : Naruto doesn't have the Hokage hat!
I guess that the way to proove that you're the Kage...

lol it would be just like the Cloud shinobi to neglect to mention that Konoha's hokage is like 60+ years old hahah. I can see Karui or Omui only saying he has his right eye covered up with a bandage of some kind.
[hr]

It's never too late.

I honestly think the Mizukage is going to fall for Naruto. Or maybe she'll be a sucker for Kakashi's mysterious nature the way he covers his face.

videogamer64
July 15, 2009, 09:31 PM
I can't imagine Karui and Omoi just forgetting who Naruto is or more specifically isn't (Hokage)

-SageNaruto-28
July 15, 2009, 09:32 PM
why would orochimaru implant sharingen for danzu instead of replacing his own eye
danzu got his own organization he probably have medical ninja as well to do it

i think itachi gift to naruto has nothing to with sasuke because he asked naruto what if you have to kill sasuke if he chooses the wrong path but naruto believed he can save sasuke if he does so i think itachi predicted if naruto will be forced to kill sasuke than his gift will help him to defeat madara

when did naruto promised this

am saying, when did that happend? did i missed it?

jodi
July 15, 2009, 09:35 PM
Anybody get the feeling Killer Bee's gonna get his ass kicked by the people who love him? Hard?

Cause they might not be so understanding of his need for a vacation.

he could say that he used the bijuu kawamiri and then collapsed for sometime

Lord.Strife
July 15, 2009, 09:39 PM
gfg i am so happy naryto is wearing a fkn cloak. I just wanna know if its the same kind as the one in the pein battle.

Konoha Hurricane
July 15, 2009, 09:40 PM
I can't imagine Karui and Omoi just forgetting who Naruto is or more specifically isn't (Hokage)

I know they wouldn't forget that, but maybe they would forget to provide a proper description of the Hokage and simply say no more than "Samui says he has a bandage over his right eye or something like that"

Keep in mind, these are the same shinobi who thought that karui destroyed all of konoha with a small pebble haha.

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000101072/03.jpg

Zabuza might've been trying to do the noble thing afterall ;)

It seems he went after Madara. I like that Kishi seems like he's connecting the dots on various things. Think Sai will tell Neji that the cloud shinobi beat up Naruto?

THM Nindo
July 15, 2009, 09:41 PM

Karui and Omoi might not stay for the meeting.
They might just report to the Raikage, told them what they found out and then wait outside or leave.

Askia32
July 15, 2009, 09:46 PM
I know they wouldn't forget that, but maybe they would forget to provide a proper description of the Hokage and simply say no more than "Samui says he has a bandage over his right eye or something like that"

Keep in mind, these are the same shinobi who thought that karui destroyed all of konoha with a small pebble haha.

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000101072/03.jpg

Zabuza might've been trying to do the noble thing afterall ;)

It seems he went after Madara. I like that Kishi seems like he's connecting the dots on various things. Think Sai will tell Neji that the cloud shinobi beat up Naruto?

Yea, now hopefully people give Zabaza some respect. People refer to him as weak since Kakashi man handled him.

ninjaman
July 15, 2009, 09:58 PM
It's never too late.

don't forget putting away the hands lol

-Ren Boy-
July 15, 2009, 09:59 PM
It's never too late.

Kakashi will never get a girl if he is 2 hours late for every date

but he does deserve one lol

br4nd0nh347
July 15, 2009, 10:02 PM
talking about other non-doujutsu things..

Who the hell takes the temperature of someone else by using his/her forehead?.. why not take the temperature with a kiss instead? :-/
<hr noshade size="1">

Apparently she has that "late 20's and not a stable relationship" syndrome.. that's why she's misunderstanding everything ao says that can be related to being lonely

Urghh.... please don't mention that. {=yes I've been diagnosed}

where is that? between the aluminium and the copper countries?

I'm guessing this is a joke?
If so then I must answer: No it's between Magnesium and Cobalt. (yes I know it's a bad joke, hope you get it)

elitefox
July 15, 2009, 10:05 PM
lol it would be just like the Cloud shinobi to neglect to mention that Konoha's hokage is like 60+ years old hahah. I can see Karui or Omui only saying he has his right eye covered up with a bandage of some kind.
<hr noshade size="1">

I honestly think the Mizukage is going to fall for Naruto. Or maybe she'll be a sucker for Kakashi's mysterious nature the way he covers his face.

maybe the mizukage is a fan of mask like zabuza

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 10:40 PM
Kakashi, Danzou and Madara all should meet eye to eye. They would be known as the one eyed Sharingan wonders.

They should start a friggin band!! Or they could chase each other around trying to sneak up on each other in their blind spots...:eyeroll

Lol I already knew because you told me. even the likes of Kusachu my darling :hearts will have a epic break down due to over dose of being a fan girl I would explode into a burst of fangirl blood!! :nosebleed

Galbert-Kun
July 15, 2009, 10:42 PM
It's never too late.

Choujurou might have something to say about that.

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 10:45 PM

No. And do you want to know WHY?? Because he doesn't have to because SHARINGAN IS TEH BESTEST EVA!!!

:sgan :sgan

OWNED!

;)

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 10:50 PM
No. And do you want to know WHY?? Because he doesn't have to because SHARINGAN IS TEH BESTEST EVA!!!

:sgan :sgan

OWNED!

;)

its alright but i would rather have the rinngan or what ever pein had that would bee sweeeet six or 6 yea mofos

yellowblue
July 15, 2009, 10:51 PM
Just a random thought. If there are samurais besides ninjas in Narutoverse then there could be other more powerful entity other than the nins (or samurai) and it could be the reason why Madara is accumulating power. He is one of a few person who knew this since he is able to teleport anywhere. The Naruto world that is being shown now is just a part of a continent (or big remote island) and not the whole planet. Who knows the whirpool country could be on the other side of Naruto planet with other warriors (not samurai / ninja) ruling over.

Going back on the story, it's nice to see Naruto having the most competent escort compared to other kages (ex. Kakashi is being considered as a hokage, Yamato having the bloodline of the 1st hokage). If he decides to play hokage others might believe since Kakashi is his escort.

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 10:53 PM
its alright but i would rather have the rinngan or what ever pein had that would bee sweeeet six or 6 yea mofos

What, you want to wheel around in a wheel chair with a bunch of rods sticking out of you?? Who would change your colostomy bag?? :blink
I'd take Sharingan above any other superpower ever. Probably. :D

Xiraiya
July 15, 2009, 10:56 PM
*skips last 10 pages* God it's nothing but boring as shit off topic talk between two people and no mod cleaned it up.

Anyway, I think people don't give Zabuza enough credit, he was pretty strong, if he survived part 1.

Safe to Madara would of had him killed, seemed like he had info on Madara.

Also I do find it great that Naruto is technically a Missing-Nin now along with kakashi and Yamato.
[hr]

The Naruto world that is being shown now is just a part of a continent (or big remote island) and not the whole planet. Who knows the whirpool country could be on the other side of Naruto planet with other warriors (not samurai / ninja) ruling over.

We're put under the Belief that outside of the Ninja world, every day modern life exists.
But I feel like Chakra and jutsu's etc. probably exist ALL over the planet.

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 10:56 PM
Just a random thought. If there are samurais besides ninjas in Narutoverse then there could be other more powerful entity other than the nins (or samurai) and it could be the reason why Madara is accumulating power. He is one of a few person who knew this since he is able to teleport anywhere. The Naruto world that is being shown now is just a part of a continent (or big remote island) and not the whole planet. Who knows the whirpool country could be on the other side of Naruto planet with other warriors (not samurai / ninja) ruling over.

Going back on the story, it's nice to see Naruto having the most competent escort compared to other kages (ex. Kakashi is being considered as a hokage, Yamato having the bloodline of the 1st hokage). If he decides to play hokage others might believe since Kakashi is his escort.

Well, judging from some of the ruined cities we see, like the Uchiha battle fort, the world seems to have undergone some sort of apocalypse in the past. It would be super cool to see the other half of the world, or to know why there's giant ruined cities, and cities like Rain with all it's funky looking tech stuff when technology is supposed to be limited to 8-bit graphics and all.

The Closet Pervert
July 15, 2009, 11:00 PM
Poor, poor ninjas. That seems to have been a bloodbath. Now that I think of it, it has been a long time since I've seen THAT much blood in so little time.

Brutal.

jonnykang44
July 15, 2009, 11:06 PM
Naruto: "Pshh, I don't need a summoning scroll for sage mode, battles never occur when I go out on a mission"

TearsOfScarlet
July 15, 2009, 11:07 PM
Poor, poor ninjas. That seems to have been a bloodbath. Now that I think of it, it has been a long time since I've seen THAT much blood in so little time.

Brutal.

Danzo must be extremely strong. This much is interesting.

HPTR Fangirl
July 15, 2009, 11:09 PM

Brutal.

Pure and utterly brutal. That is that Danzou's doing, isn't it. :s

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 11:10 PM
Danzou didn't really kill all those guys, they just all saw that Danzou had Sharingan and their heads exploded. :nod

Xiraiya
July 15, 2009, 11:12 PM
The snowing country of Iron that happens to be Nuetral...
Switzerland anyone?

The Samurai make more sense now, Country of Iron suggests they probably have a lot of places for forging etc. there, so the Samurai need armor that is strong yet protects them from the climate.

HPTR Fangirl
July 15, 2009, 11:14 PM
Danzou didn't really kill all those guys, they just all saw that Danzou had Sharingan and their heads exploded. :nod

Umm .. :facepalm

I really want to see the chapter. These just only filled my appetizer. Main course isn't going to come until tomorrow night:crying

But still, we will get to see how powerful Danzou is againt fodder until he hits the rock bottom - Sasuke

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 11:15 PM
What, you want to wheel around in a wheel chair with a bunch of rods sticking out of you?? Who would change your colostomy bag?? :blink
I'd take Sharingan above any other superpower ever. Probably. :D

thats because pain summon gedo mazou and that impaled him. but the original rinnegan user the guy who master all six paths didnt need a colostomy bag lol he had the cake and ate it two, plus if all bodys were one then i would have the summoning guy carry it i always hated the summoning guy

Majinking
July 15, 2009, 11:17 PM
This will be my first post here, so this is what I think will happen after this weeks chapter.

Whoever is following naruto and co will start a fight against them. I predict it is root. Scene will shift over to the kage meeting. They will talk about the situation. We then go back to konoha where sakura is informed by sai that naruto left the village to meet the raikage. Chapter will end with taka getting rid of some of the samurais. Something tells me though that they will be stronger then what they seem.

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 11:20 PM
thats because pain summon gedo mazou and that impaled him. but the original rinnegan user the guy who master all six paths didnt need a colostomy bag lol he had the cake and ate it two, plus if all bodys were one then i would have the summoning guy carry it i always hated the summoning guy

I'd still own you with my Sharingan. Sharingan is mad hax. :kkthumbs
[hr]

This will be my first post here, so this is what I think will happen after this weeks chapter.

Whoever is following naruto and co will start a fight against them. I predict it is root. Scene will shift over to the kage meeting. They will talk about the situation. We then go back to konoha where sakura is informed by sai that naruto left the village to meet the raikage. Chapter will end with taka getting rid of some of the samurais. Something tells me though that they will be stronger then what they seem.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Let us not forget that Sasuke is technically a hybrid samurai ninja with Sharingan hax and a sword that can't be dodged. I think he could take all those guys at once by himself. Unless they have some kind of samurai hax that somehow let them be on par with ninja hax AND Sharingan hax

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 11:22 PM

of he went to the west he would find superman and the dc marvel verse lol.
but back to your point i was thinking the same thing, but with his hole ideal is to become the most powerful ninja, cause he got is ass handed to him twice once by the 1st then by the 4th and has a megalomaniac he can't handle it.

But i dont think he is collecting them just for ego he need them to restore his EMS, and most of all the pride he lost when the 1st became hokage.

The first fought and controlled all if not most of the bijuu how iunno, and he even had the ability to disperse the bijuu among the villages madara is using this same type of plan to rule the naruto verse. its not just power he is after for he was the mizukage is ultimate its to stand where the first did.

the sengu are no more and with them no more goes the power to control the beast not think if he had that power and the sharingan and no way to fight him he is immortal can see every move you make trap you in a genjustu or burn you up, but this take a huge amount of chakra like staying alive for ever so i think he need the bijuu for their insane amount of chakra.

thats why it will be interesting to see how all this play out with danzou as he is almost at his goal i want to see what megalomaniacs doo when they get want they want

Majinking
July 15, 2009, 11:24 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Let us not forget that Sasuke is technically a hybrid samurai ninja with Sharingan hax and a sword that can't be dodged. I think he could take all those guys at once by himself. Unless they have some kind of samurai hax that somehow let them be on par with ninja hax AND Sharingan hax

Hey thanks man!

Well, I doubt kishi would introduce them just so they can be pathetic. Then again, anbu was hyped so much but is now pathetic. I really think that hey will put up a semi decent fight or so.

The Closet Pervert
July 15, 2009, 11:27 PM
I don't think strength has anything to do with samurais role in this kage meeting arc. I believe samurais main purpose in this arc is to work as a neutral peacekeeping force between ninjas. Something that prevents the whole place from exploding the moment there comes some arguments.

My point is: samurais purpose is to be there and prevent open conflict from "just happening".

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 11:27 PM
Well, I doubt kishi would introduce them just so they can be pathetic. Then again, anbu was hyped so much but is now pathetic. I really think that hey will put up a semi decent fight or so.

YOu should hang out with the Ren Boy formerly known as anburenboy :facepalm

They do look pretty pimp though with all their swords and all, but we'll see.

And what's up with Gaara always being the first guy to show up at parties?? :o

And oooooh...*shiver* you're sig so gross. :rofl Yeah, he got the power all right...right up his...:eyeroll

I'm sad that Sasuke never used Oro's stretchy jutsu...or his stretchy tongue justu for that matter though. :hearts :rofl

laughing@you
July 15, 2009, 11:31 PM
I also have a strong suspicion that Naruto's Bloodline will lie somewhere in the kage bunshin technique or in some new more advanced kind of bunshin jutsu.

It isn't just a coincidence that the very first major jutsu he ever learned was pretty much key in his defeating Pain.

Well his bloodline is having huge amounts of chakra. anybody could do kage bunshins they just don't have the chakra.

Nah his bloodline limit is salesman god!!!.....he could convice people from the north pole their problem could be solved by buying freezers....lol

Majinking
July 15, 2009, 11:32 PM
So, anyone but me think that there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke fight in this current ark? Or at the very least they will meet up again? I think that if they do fight, naruto will beat him and then sasuke will have no choice but to take itachi's eyes.

The Closet Pervert
July 15, 2009, 11:35 PM
So, anyone but me think that there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke fight in this current ark? Or at the very least they will meet up again? I think that if they do fight, naruto will beat him and then sasuke will have no choice but to take itachi's eyes.

It is highly likely. It's about time for those two to meet. The power equilibrium between Naruto & Sasuke is almost perfect. Let the kages do the politics, let the kids fight it out between themselves.

Also, I'm very interested if the next Naruto vs Sasuke -fight will signal the end of another part, and lead the way to final one.. would be a perfect slot now that Akatsukis plans have been halted and all 5 kages are about to meet to announce something big. Also, Konoha needs time to rebuild.

But that's just my fantasy. I pray I'm right.

Delbi
July 15, 2009, 11:41 PM

O they are going to fight, and Kakashi is going to get in on the action. This will be the first time Kakashi and Sasuke will meet since Part 1, this is huge.

Ameratsu vs. Kaumi is certainly something worth seeing. Naruto might whoop on Sasuke with Sage Mode until Sasuke uses Ameratsu, which will then mean Kakashi will save Naruto with Kaumi. Sasuke will then see Kakashi's MS and slit his wrists.

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 11:42 PM

I really, honestly think that Sasuke is actually trying to help Naruto. He can say all he wants about not caring about him and I'll say bullshit every time. I think they will fight again though, but not in a death match or anything. And I really hope they will meet at the summit, but it doesn't look good for them allying with each other though...oddly enough it seems too soon for that.

jdw
July 15, 2009, 11:45 PM
I really, honestly think that Sasuke is actually trying to help Naruto. He can say all he wants about not caring about him and I'll say bullshit every time. I think they will fight again though, but not in a death match or anything. And I really hope they will meet at the summit, but it doesn't look good for them allying with each other though...oddly enough it seems too soon for that.

I am willing to consider this a possibility, however remote, for the time being. Though Sasuke has not overtly done anything that would seem like it was help to Naruto. The only reason I can even entertain the idea is because of Itachi's hidden sacrifice.

Essence
July 15, 2009, 11:46 PM
O they are going to fight, and Kakashi is going to get in on the action. This will be the first time Kakashi and Sasuke will meet since Part 1, this is huge.

Ameratsu vs. Kaumi is certainly something worth seeing. Naruto might whoop on Sasuke with Sage Mode until Sasuke uses Ameratsu, which will then mean Kakashi will save Naruto with Kaumi. Sasuke will then see Kakashi's MS and slit his wrists.

Gee you been suping up Kamui for a while now i highly doubt it can consume all of Amaterasu

jdw
July 15, 2009, 11:49 PM
Gee you been suping up Kamui for a while now i highly doubt it can consume all of Amaterasu

It would depend on the size of the fire, I suppose, and the location of the fire once summoned. He did get rid of Deidara's explosion in an impressive way :)

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 11:51 PM
I'd still own you with my Sharingan. Sharingan is mad hax. :kkthumbs

pfft please you will be lookin at one guy going i know what he is doing then another guy will come then the summons will come then another guy will come, and i will be inthe back somewhere flirting with paper girl and waiting and if any of those fools fall off ima be like come back to life lol. then more flirting with papper girl maybe some origami lessons lol
[hr]

I don't think strength has anything to do with samurais role in this kage meeting arc. I believe samurais main purpose in this arc is to work as a neutral peacekeeping force between ninjas. Something that prevents the whole place from exploding the moment there comes some arguments.

My point is: samurais purpose is to be there and prevent open conflict from "just happening".

well to prevent conflict you gotta be able to prevent it, whens the last time you listen to a pushover telling you to stop you just turn and be like stop ur self ok

Delbi
July 15, 2009, 11:52 PM

If it can consume this, I think it can consume Ameratsu.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/277/19/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/278/02/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/278/04/

yellowblue
July 15, 2009, 11:53 PM
It will be a disgrace and very big problem for Naruto if right after he successfully convinced the Raikage and other kages regarding Madara and co and Sasuke comes out from nowhere barging and killing everyone in his path. Naruto can only redeem himself by subduing Sasuke with his own hands otherwise Naruto will be back to Konoha for good. It will also mean Kakashi loosing his remaining chance in becoming Hokage and eventually team Kakashi being disbanded.

Makayo
July 15, 2009, 11:53 PM
Well his bloodline is having huge amounts of chakra. anybody could do kage bunshins they just don't have the chakra.

Nah his bloodline limit is salesman god!!!.....he could convice people from the north pole their problem could be solved by buying freezers....lol
soo awesome ur the man

Kusachu
July 15, 2009, 11:59 PM
I am willing to consider this a possibility, however remote, for the time being. Though Sasuke has not overtly done anything that would seem like it was help to Naruto. The only reason I can even entertain the idea is because of Itachi's hidden sacrifice.

I cant' see it otherwise for a bunch of reasons.

1) If Sasuke REALLY wanted to kill Naruto, he could have done it a bunch of times by now

2) You don't have warm fuzzy flashbacks about your "precious people" right before you perform a heroic save if you are evil and don't care about anything

3) Sasuke was the one to acknowledge Naruto as his best friend, not the other way around

4) Sasuke joining Akatsuki puts him in a position to keep tabs on Madara, who wants to eventually kill Naruto

5) Sasuke's a gigantic liar

6) Sasuke is pretty much being coersed by Madara in the first place because he doesn't know how to kill him yet

7) Taking care of Danzou not only gets him his revenge, but it helps Naruto out in the long run by getting Danzou out of the Hokage spot, which Naruto wants to be in

8) His speedy dash toward Konoha could have been for more than just to take out Danzou, he could have used that as an excuse to go there and warn Naruto about them coming for him...right after he killed Danzou :eyeroll

I could probably go on and on and on...

Fortisdiablos
July 16, 2009, 12:04 AM
If Kakashi has learned to improve his control of Kamui, then he should be able to control the size of the affected area. He was having trouble controlling the size when he first used it (I was just reading it earlier), but like jdw said, he took care of Deidera's explosion, so we know he can warp a sizable area. Who knows what it can do when mastered.
[hr]

I cant' see it otherwise for a bunch of reasons.

1) If Sasuke REALLY wanted to kill Naruto, he could have done it a bunch of times by now

2) You don't have warm fuzzy flashbacks about your "precious people" right before you perform a heroic save if you are evil and don't care about anything

3) Sasuke was the one to acknowledge Naruto as his best friend, not the other way around

4) Sasuke joining Akatsuki puts him in a position to keep tabs on Madara, who wants to eventually kill Naruto

5) Sasuke's a gigantic liar

6) Sasuke is pretty much being coersed by Madara in the first place because he doesn't know how to kill him yet

7) Taking care of Danzou not only gets him his revenge, but it helps Naruto out in the long run by getting Danzou out of the Hokage spot, which Naruto wants to be in

8) His speedy dash toward Konoha could have been for more than just to take out Danzou, he could have used that as an excuse to go there and warn Naruto about them coming for him...right after he killed Danzou :eyeroll

I could probably go on and on and on...

The time and a half that Naruto saw Sasuke in part II, Sasuke tried to kill him. Sure, the first time, he just said he was gonna kill them, though it looked like he was gonna use Kirin. Second time, he chidoried right through Naruto. Yea, it was a KB, but there was no way for Sasuke to know that.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:04 AM
pfft please you will be lookin at one guy going i know what he is doing then another guy will come then the summons will come then another guy will come, and i will be inthe back somewhere flirting with paper girl and waiting and if any of those fools fall off ima be like come back to life lol. then more flirting with papper girl maybe some origami lessons lol

But...Madara could have owned Pein, that's why HE was calling the shots, not bitch ass Nagato. We can't stipulate much about the Sage because we only seen a picture of him and heard a story about the moon. Bah, big whoop. Madara can warp around and he can't get hit. ;)

Essence
July 16, 2009, 12:06 AM
If it can consume this, I think it can consume Ameratsu.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/277/19/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/278/02/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/278/04/

well amaterasu can be much greater than that explosion but you could be right, but it would ruin the fight for me if kakashi intervene

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 12:07 AM
But...Madara could have owned Pein, that's why HE was calling the shots, not bitch ass Nagato. We can't stipulate much about the Sage because we only seen a picture of him and heard a story about the moon. Bah, big whoop. Madara can warp around and he can't get hit. ;)

Yea, Madara's space/time jutsu surpass everything that has been done in the manga, even what Yondi did with the Kyuubi.

At shinobi vs shinobi standpoint, Madara can't be beat right now, not by anyone.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 12:08 AM

touche my man touche

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:08 AM
The time and a half that Naruto saw Sasuke in part II, Sasuke tried to kill him. Sure, the first time, he just said he was gonna kill them, though it looked like he was gonna use Kirin. Second time, he chidoried right through Naruto. Yea, it was a KB, but there was no way for Sasuke to know that.

Note the word TRIED, but he DIDN'T. Itachi "tried" to kill Sasuke too, tried to take his eyes even!! :eyeroll

The time at Orochimaru's was a bluff because Orochimaru was there, the time in the woods, well, I think he probably assumed that Naruto was a Kagebunshin because Naruto is not that stupid too get owned with one hit. Sasuke knows Naruto's tricks. ;)

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 12:09 AM
well amaterasu can be much greater than that explosion but you could be right, but it would ruin the fight for me if kakashi intervene

Would you rather Naruto die lol.

Ameratsu starts smaller than it eventually gets, which is forest fire levels lol, so Kakashi could absorb it. Also, when Kakashi absorbed Deiadara's explosion, he had already used Kaumi twice and had been fighting and what not, if he was fresh, he likely could make the wormhole bigger/more powerful, or make it last longer.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:09 AM
touche my man touche

:rofl One day we'll know for sure maybe. :kkthumbs

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 12:11 AM
Yea, Madara's space/time jutsu surpass everything that has been done in the manga, even what Yondi did with the Kyuubi.

At shinobi vs shinobi standpoint, Madara can't be beat right now, not by anyone.

unless we figure out how the forth did it, one weird this when sasuke was fightin deidra madara could have simply zoomed, but he didnt i think those microscopic type attack would hurt madara, it doesn't matter where you if those bug are in you. so lets say naruto got the ability to use and attack that works on the microscopic level. hmmm

ohh wait he can its called the rasengan shuriken which, would be good if he can hit the mofo with it

Fortisdiablos
July 16, 2009, 12:14 AM
I guess I'm a little biased. I used to like Sasuke just as much as Naruto, but my opinion of him started heading south after the Itachi fight.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:15 AM
It will be a disgrace and very big problem for Naruto if right after he successfully convinced the Raikage and other kages regarding Madara and co and Sasuke comes out from nowhere barging and killing everyone in his path. Naruto can only redeem himself by subduing Sasuke with his own hands otherwise Naruto will be back to Konoha for good. It will also mean Kakashi loosing his remaining chance in becoming Hokage and eventually team Kakashi being disbanded.

That's...that's actually a really good idea!!! Naruto gets there and CAPTURES Sasuke as a criminal, giving a big speech about how killing is bad m'kay, and saying that Konoha will deal with their own problems. The problem with that is Danzou...Danzou wants Sasuke dead...

Unless Danzou is actually Madara...in which case there a whole slew of wrenches thown in the mix.

Okay guys, theoretical fight time: Taka vs. Naruto, Kakashi, and Tenzou, who wins?

jdw
July 16, 2009, 12:16 AM
Note the word TRIED, but he DIDN'T. Itachi "tried" to kill Sasuke too, tried to take his eyes even!! :eyeroll

The time at Orochimaru's was a bluff because Orochimaru was there, the time in the woods, well, I think he probably assumed that Naruto was a Kagebunshin because Naruto is not that stupid too get owned with one hit. Sasuke knows Naruto's tricks. ;)

You have a very hopeful interpretation of everything Sasuke has done, I will give you that.
[hr]

That's...that's actually a really good idea!!! Naruto gets there and CAPTURES Sasuke as a criminal, giving a big speech about how killing is bad m'kay, and saying that Konoha will deal with their own problems. The problem with that is Danzou...Danzou wants Sasuke dead...

Unless Danzou is actually Madara...in which case there a whole slew of wrenches thown in the mix.

Okay guys, theoretical fight time: Taka vs. Naruto, Kakashi, and Tenzou, who wins?

Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato in a landslide with no casualties. On Taka, the only survivor is Sasuke.

bcityballa
July 16, 2009, 12:18 AM

Ameratsu starts smaller than it eventually gets, which is forest fire levels lol, so Kakashi could absorb it. Also, when Kakashi absorbed Deiadara's explosion, he had already used Kaumi twice and had been fighting and what not, if he was fresh, he likely could make the wormhole bigger/more powerful, or make it last longer.

Well if its a void you dont need to make it bigger you just need to make the Gravitational pull more powerful quality over quantity you can have a planet size void or a person size void.. you could have a void that will yes suck an entire city in or you can have a void that will will suck a person in, in a second.

Taka will lose, tenzuo will own and kakashi and naruto will have to speak knowledge to all of taka JUGO will die

Thabor
July 16, 2009, 12:18 AM

So that would make his second element fire, so he can combine them to spew all that hot air.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:21 AM
I guess I'm a little biased. I used to like Sasuke just as much as Naruto, but my opinion of him started heading south after the Itachi fight.

See, I used to like Sasuke, then I hated him, then I decided that he's an all around awesome character good or bad, and fell hopelessly in love. Actually I prefer my Sasuke evil, but either way I'll still think he's kick ass, and I wont accept him being evil until it is proven beyond a doubt. But oh, if he were to turn out to be rotten to the core...what DRAMA, what...ZAZZ!! :hearts lol
[hr]

You have a very hopeful interpretation of everything Sasuke has done, I will give you that.

Sort of like Naruto?? :eyeroll

jdw
July 16, 2009, 12:22 AM
See, I used to like Sasuke, then I hated him, then I decided that he's an all around awesome character good or bad, and fell hopelessly in love. Actually I prefer my Sasuke evil, but either way I'll still think he's kick ass, and I wont accept him being evil until it is proven beyond a doubt. But oh, if he were to turn out to be rotten to the core...what DRAMA, what...ZAZZ!! :hearts lol
<hr noshade size="1">

Yes. Will you allow me to beat you up? :tem

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:24 AM
Yes. Will you allow me to beat you up? :tem

If you were Sasuke and had a portion of your clothing removed, then fuck yeah!!

:nosebleed

I'd be all, oh yeah! Harder! Yeah! MORE!!

And you've forgotten that is is known that Naruto is a masochist by nature. :thumbs

kadodo

I do hope that Naruto and Naruto meet also. However, if they meet I believe that it's going to be a great fight between the two of them. Personally, I believe that they are both very strong but Naruto would probably kick ass in sage mode which means that Sauke won't have any other choice than to use Ameratsu. If that were to happen, I believe we will finally get to see what powers Itachi gave Naruto.

Konoha Hurricane

There is some secret about Madara that we don't know. Even Madara himself hinted at that much. He hinted that had he not kept some secrets from Itachi, he would be dead right now. That makes it seem like there could be a way to beat that amazing jutsu of his where he can't get hit.

Nagato possessed the capability to perform any jutsu he desired since the age of 10 and he showcased exactly that with all the unbelievable jutsu he came up with. Remember he created a jutsu that made it rain over the entire hidden rain and that rain could detect incoming enemies.

He created the jutsu that made perfect copies, bloodline limit and a,l of Itachi and Kisame. It even perfectly copied Kisame's samehada.

If he desired a space-time ninjutsu he could create one. You could even go as far as to say he essentially had exactly that with Animal Realm. Animal Realm was basically Pain's space-time ninjutsu in bodily form. He could summon anyone of his bodies over long distances. If there is doubt that he could create one to operate exactly like Madara's, just remember nothing was impossible for the person with the Rinnegan. He performed miracle after miracle.

Amaterasu would be absorbed by Hungry Ghost and Shinra Tensei could also defeat Amaterasu. I'm not saying Madara isn't strong or doesn't have special and amazing jutsu of his own, but Nagato aka Pain was no pushover for him. Until Naruto, nobody had ever defeated him and even then that victory had some very special circumstances that were they different, could've likely led to Naruto's capture.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 12:27 AM
<hr noshade size="1">

sasuke is not evil he is angry big diff
most of all he is a pawn and dumb cant see past his own eyesight. haku's character had better depth and skill than sasuke, he has become to relient on the sharingan. which too has its weakness he need to man up like he was b4 he got he sharingan
man up sasuke man up boy

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:29 AM
I don't buy that at all.

Nagato possessed the capability to perform any jutsu he desired since the age of 10 and he showcased exactly that with all the unbelievable jutsu he came up with. Remember he created a jutsu that made it rain over the entire hidden rain.

He created the jutsu that made perfect copies, bloodline limit and al,l of Itachi and Kisame. It even perfectly copied Kisame's samehada.

If he desired a space-time ninjutsu he could create one. You could even go as far as to say he essentially had exactly that with Animal Realm. Animal Realm was basically Pain's space-time ninjutsu in bodily form. He could summon anyone of his bodies over long distances. If there is doubt that he could create one to operate exactly like Madara's, just remember nothing was impossible for the person with the Rinnegan. He performed miracle after miracle.

Amaterasu would be absorbed by Hungry Ghost and Shinra Tensei could also defeat Amaterasu. I'm not saying Madara isn't strong or doesn't have special and amazing jutsu of his own, but Nagato aka Pain was no pushover for him. Until Naruto, nobody had ever defeated him and even then that victory had some very special circumstances that were they different, could've likely led to Naruto's capture.

All that power is nothing when his mind was just a weak little pussy who allowed himself to be dominated by a one eyed fool in a mask. :eyeroll

He was going to use his phoenix down justu as his final attack to help MADARA keep living for fux sake!

Smokes
July 16, 2009, 12:29 AM

Juugo could be a bit of trouble if he went ape sh*t. But if Sasuke tries to keep those other two from getting crushed, he'd have to go all out or he'd end up taking a beating.
That would be what? Lightening, wind, and mokuton vs. lightening, water, insanity, and horny.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:34 AM
sasuke is not evil he is angry big diff
most of all he is a pawn and dumb cant see past his own eyesight. haku's character had better depth and skill than sasuke, he has become to relient on the sharingan. which too has its weakness he need to man up like he was b4 he got he sharingan
man up sasuke man up boy

Of course he's a pawn! And he knows it, and he can't really do anything about it right now except play along until he figures out how to kill the guy who's pawning him. Do you really think that knowing that Madara happily killed a bunch of his family because he was mad about them ditching him generations ago, Sasuke will just let that shit slide?!? I seriously doubt it. Sasuke is supposed to be made a fool of right now, but he'll be back, and he'll take a piece out of Madara (and Danzou's) ass, guaranteed.

jdw
There is some secret about Madara that we don't know. Even Madara himself hinted at that much. He hinted that had he not kept some secrets from Itachi, he would be dead right now. That makes it seem like there could be a way to beat that amazing jutsu of his where he can't get hit.

Nagato possessed the capability to perform any jutsu he desired since the age of 10 and he showcased exactly that with all the unbelievable jutsu he came up with. Remember he created a jutsu that made it rain over the entire hidden rain and that rain could detect incoming enemies.

He created the jutsu that made perfect copies, bloodline limit and a,l of Itachi and Kisame. It even perfectly copied Kisame's samehada.

I am not even convinced that Madara was stronger than Pain. The only justification given for saying Madara is stronger is because he was able to give Pain orders. Big deal. Tsunade gave Kakashi orders, and he could probably kill her. Sometimes the leader of a group/organization is the one with the best plan, or the one who is able to attract people to his cause, not necessarily the strongest. There was a brief time where Tsunade was Hokage and Naruto was a sage, he was stronger than her and would have taken orders from her. I doubt Yahiko was stronger than Nagato, but Yahiko was the leader of the group.

Ichiban D
Juugo could be a bit of trouble if he went ape sh*t. But if Sasuke tries to keep those other two from getting crushed, he'd have to go all out or he'd end up taking a beating.
That would be what? Lightening, wind, and mokuton vs. lightening, water, insanity, and horny.

Kakashi's lightning could challenge Suigetsu. While I'm pretty sure Yamato just needs to build a bird house of some sort calm juugo down. Naruto could take care of Karin with a KB and transform into a naked Sasuke...all while battling Sasuke.

Xiraiya
I can see the possibility of Sasuke pulling an Itachi, his outfit back when he gained MS made it seemed like Sasuke turned over a new leaf, yet he acted like he was even more evil than before, it confused me.

Though we saw team 7 flash through his head right before he unleashed Amaterasu.

So I think it really could be a possibility, however Sasuke just isn't that awesome of a character to pull an Itachi.

Mack
July 16, 2009, 12:35 AM
hahaha, did you see that YamatoZetsu?

From now on, I'm looking forward to see fight of these two guys. Just imagine. Zetsu and Yamato are hiding in the wood of the same tree. And they touch each other.

Hey who is here? Find your own tree. This one is mine! No, you go i was here first!

Buch bang badabooom

Fortisdiablos
July 16, 2009, 12:36 AM

Forever the optimist, I see?

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4000000/Sasuke-Naruto-naruto-4059778-500-396.jpg

jdw
July 16, 2009, 12:37 AM
hahaha, did you see that YamatoZetsu?

From now on, I'm looking forward to see fight of these two guys. Just imagine. Zetsu and Yamato are hiding in the wood of the same tree. And they touch each other.

Hey who is here? Find your own tree. This one is mine! No, you go i was here first!

Buch bang badabooom

Yamato: What are you doing here?
Zetsu: Hiding, spying like you.
Yamato: I am uncomfortable with guys touching my wood, could you leave?
Zetsu: You mean both of us?
Yamato: Yes :mad

elitefox
July 16, 2009, 12:38 AM

kakashi is more on accuracy not spamming, so why not take out sasuke's eyes directly :blink

itachi's illusion comes true, then ghost itachi reveals himself, told you I will make the illusion come true, sasuke has no more eyes anymore, harmless as a baby :D

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 12:38 AM

you make really good arguments that i wish i thought of, but ur missing one key. the space time thing isnt all madara has, he may be weak right now and that his go to tech because it limits the amount he has to fight, but in essence the guy have been alive since the first and has an ability to copy any just out there he can see, i think he has got most if not all of them. the guy can control the kyubii, and follow charka lines, so faced with the six pain he would just have to find out where the chakra was being transmitted from space-time him self there like captain kirk.

no lets say pain has the same space time ability he cant broadcast chakra in a different dimension of space/time because it would necessary reach his dudes and even if he could would he be fast enough not to be caught in a genjutsu, the sharingan got fail safe which i hate to admit because i hat it make it pretty powerful.

if you get out of the genjustu by having someone like a beast inside you disturb ur chakra u conquered the left eye justu Tsky(i forgot the spelling) so he pulls out the right eye wink, and you have amaretsu you time shift away, he pulls out susanno spiritual sword melee,
what of the other attacks from the rest of your bodies, the mirror that deflects all attack from the melee,

not to mention the ability to create as many genjustu as you can its fierce. but it has a weakness chakra a huge amount of chakra is spent, but wwe rinnen lovvers have the same weakness.

the only way to beat it is to have a pain doll that has it as either ur genjust doll of god doll and find a way to use it but i think thats cheating lol

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 12:40 AM
Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato in a landslide with no casualties. On Taka, the only survivor is Sasuke.

Naruto and Kakashi alone are probably the best tandum in the manga after Itachi and Kisame. They wouldn't even need Yamato to defeat Taka most likely.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:41 AM

Actually Kakashi has way more elements than just lightning, and Tenzou is a master of both earth and water too, plus Naruto's frogs. But Sasuke is a master of fire which would own Naruto's wind, which would own Sasuke's lightning, and Kakashi's water would own Sasuke's fire, which Tenzou would own with his water, and Kakashi's lightning would own Suigetsu's water, and Tenzous wood would own them all, especially Karin's horniness. :kkthumbs

And Chibi Juugo can just go and f*ck himself for all I care. :D

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 12:42 AM
kakashi is more on accuracy not spamming, so why not take out sasuke's eyes directly :blink

itachi's illusion comes true, then ghost itachi reveals himself, told you I will make the illusion come true, sasuke has no more eyes anymore, harmless as a baby :D

While I certainly think Kakashi would kill Sasuke or do something like that, I don't think he would do it yet.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 12:43 AM
Of course he's a pawn! And he knows it, and he can't really do anything about it right now except play along until he figures out how to kill the guy who's pawning him. Do you really think that knowing that Madara happily killed a bunch of his family because he was mad about them ditching him generations ago, Sasuke will just let that shit slide?!? I seriously doubt it. Sasuke is supposed to be made a fool of right now, but he'll be back, and he'll take a piece out of Madara (and Danzou's) ass, guaranteed.

or he could be like naruto and training continuously instead of relying on these assholes to pawn him and use him then when he gets strong enough beat em up

i would rather die on my two feet then with my knee on the ground

p.s. for a chess player i just realized where the term pwning came from wow im slow

Smokes
July 16, 2009, 12:43 AM
Naruto and Kakashi alone are probably the best tandum in the manga after Itachi and Kisame. They wouldn't even need Yamato to defeat Taka most likely.

That's true, but i want to see Naruto and yamato launching combo hurricane jutsus again. It would just roll over Sasuke's katon and freak him the hell out.

Ichiban D
July 16, 2009, 12:44 AM
Aside from Madara's Sharingan powers, physical abilities and the same with Nagato's Sharingan you have to give the nod to Madara for taking advantage of Nagato's traumatic experiences. What makes Madara powerful other than his "eternal" life space/time jutsu is his power to manipulate people, he's doing it to Sasuke...

jdw
Actually Kakashi has way more elements than just lightning, and Tenzou is a master of both earth and water too, plus Naruto's frogs. But Sasuke is a master of fire which would own Naruto's wind, which would own Sasuke's lightning, and Kakashi's water would own Sasuke's fire, which Tenzou would own with his water, and Kakashi's lightning would own Suigetsu's water, and Tenzous wood would own them all, especially Karin's horniness. :kkthumbs

The only fire Sasuke has that could match Naruto's FRS is Amaterasu, imo. I don't know if any of Sasuke's other fire techniques are S-rank. FRS is an S-rank or above jutsu.

elitefox

Juugo is strong, didn't you see how sasuke depends on curse seal all the time, though sasuke has ms, I think he is still weaker than he was losing curse seal and oro at the same time...

Makayo
Yamato: What are you doing here?
Zetsu: Hiding, spying like you.
Yamato: I am uncomfortable with guys touching my wood, could you leave?
Zetsu: You mean both of us?
Yamato: Yes :mad

thats hilarious i can see the his face now the same face he used on sakura and naruto and sai in the woods

Konoha Hurricane
All that power is nothing when his mind was just a weak little pussy who allowed himself to be dominated by a one eyed fool in a mask. :eyeroll

He was going to use his phoenix down justu as his final attack to help MADARA keep living for fux sake!

One thing I think became very clear from Nagato's talk and fight with Naruto. Madara seemed to be such an inconsequential part of his life that he didn't even feel the need to bother mentioning him to Naruto.

Like Madara said, all Akatsuki members joined of their own free will. Pain aka Nagato wasn't really so much being manipulated, despite what Madara may want to believe, or even what the Fourth or Naruto believed, but he was more simply using Akatsuki as a means to an end to achieve his own goal. What became clear was that it wasn't Madara who implanted those ideals into Nagato's head. They came entirely of Nagato's own accord and what he felt was the right path to follow

He didn't seem to care if Madara had his own ambitions because he had his own ambitions as well.

The fact that Nagato was made leader and called so many of the shots and was able to keep so many of them in line well before Madara started to take on a more active role is evidence of Madara's respect for his power. Pain gave orders to Zetsu, Kisame and all the rest. It's entirely possible that their goals would collide later leading to problems, but whatever Madara's intention was for all the tailed beasts, we do know that Nagato had his own plans for what he would do with them. There is evidence to support the fact that Madara thought of Pain aka Nagato as an equal. There seemed to be a great level of trust or respect amongst Madara, Zetsu and Nagato inside the upper echelons of Akatsuki.

What's also most impressive about that incredible jutsu that Nagato used in the end to bring all those shinobi including Kakashi back to life is that, based on how Konan said it, he possessed the capability to perform that jutsu and still live to talk about it. It seems what killed him was his greatly lowered chakra levels at the time he performed the jutsu, but he willingly gave up his life for Naruto's sake and for his own sake.

Nagato appeared capable of using that jutsu with no consequence. So when Nagato planned on using it for Madara's sake, he likely wouldn't have traded his life at all for Madara's. He would just bring Madara back to life or perhaps he would've betrayed Madara and left him dead ;)

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000186712/02.jpg

Fortisdiablos
July 16, 2009, 12:45 AM
p.s. for a chess player i just realized where the term pwning came from wow im slow

What?

_____

So, anyway, what does Madara want the bijuu for? I wonder....

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 12:45 AM
That's true, but i want to see Naruto and yamato launching combo hurricane jutsus again. It would just roll over Sasuke's katon and freak him the hell out.

Fuck Yamato, I want a Rasengan Rakiri combo attack lol.

Mack
July 16, 2009, 12:46 AM

One thing that we are forgetting is, that zetsu may know all about naruto's power. he should inform taka and sasuke. Remember, naruto defeated Pain and found Nagato also because he had intel about him...

elitefox
July 16, 2009, 12:48 AM
The only fire Sasuke has that could match Naruto's FRS is Amaterasu, imo. I don't know if any of Sasuke's other fire techniques are S-rank. FRS is an S-rank or above jutsu.

I don't think that any frs is a match for amaterasu, it is whole other category, it eats all things even fire itself.

What I think will happen is it will combine with frs, and ofcourse directed to sasuke in this case:s

Makayo
One thing I think became very clear from Nagato's talk and fight with Naruto. Madara seemed to be such an inconsequential part of his life that he didn't even feel the need to bother mentioning him to Naruto.

Like Madara said, all Akatsuki members joined of their own free will. Pain aka Nagato wasn't really so much being manipulated, despite what Madara may want to believe, or even what the Fourth or Naruto believed, but he was more simply using Akatsuki as a means to an end to achieve his own goal. What became clear was that it wasn't Madara who implanted those ideals into Nagato's head. They came entirely of Nagato's own accord and what he felt was the right path to follow

He didn't seem to care if Madara had his own ambitions because he had his own ambitions as well.

The fact that Nagato was made leader and called so many of the shots and was able to keep so many of them in line well before Madara started to take on a more active role is evidence of Madara's respect for his power. Pain gave orders to Zetsu, Kisame and all the rest. It's entirely possible that their goals would collide later leading to problems, but whatever Madara's intention was for all the tailed beasts, we do know that Nagato had his own plans for what he would do with them. There is evidence to support the fact that Madara thought of Pain aka Nagato as an equal. There seemed to be a great level of trust or respect amongst Madara, Zetsu and Nagato inside the upper echelons of Akatsuki.

What's also most impressive about that incredible jutsu that Nagato used in the end to bring all those shinobi including Kakashi back to life is that, based on how Konan said it, he possessed the capability to perform that jutsu and still live to talk about it. It seems what killed him was his greatly lowered chakra levels at the time he performed the jutsu, but he willingly gave up his life for Naruto's sake and for his own sake.

Nagato appeared capable of using that jutsu with no consequence ;)

cept he died

Kusachu
or he could be like naruto and training continuously instead of relying on these assholes to pawn him and use him then when he gets strong enough beat em up

i would rather die on my two feet then with my knee on the ground

Oh! Do you ever play chess on yahoo games? I don't but my boyfriend likes too. And haha! u'r slow. ;)

And Sasuke aint dying with his knee on the ground, he'll die in Naruto's arms, telling Naruto he better not die too, just like he did with Haku. ;)

And how the hell is Sasuke supposed to train himself with Madara stalking him constantly? Even Orochimaru wasn't on Sasuke's nuts like THAT. :eyeroll

Smokes

I can't see Naruto tossing an frs at Sasuke. If he screwed up and actually hit him, what in the world is going to tell Sakura when he comes back with what's left of Sasuke.
Makes me wonder how oro's regeneration would have held up to that thing.

DEATHBOTT
July 16, 2009, 12:51 AM
so is the ems stronger than the rinningan because the people who talked about the rinningan didnt know of the ems existance. Also i remember jiraiya saying that the rinningan can use all elements but cant the sharigan just copy other element jutsus. They only element i saw nagato/pain use was wind when he was a kid while kakashi has used lightning, earth, water and fire(i think that was anime thought). To be honest the only power of the rinningan that ive seen that i would want over the ems would be gravity control.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 12:52 AM
Oh! Do you ever play chess on yahoo games? I don't but my boyfriend likes too. And haha! u'r slow. ;)

And Sasuke aint dying with his knee on the ground, he'll die in Naruto's arms, telling Naruto he better not die too, just like he did with Haku. ;)

And how the hell is Sasuke supposed to train himself with Madara stalking him constantly? Even Orochimaru wasn't on Sasuke's nuts like THAT. :eyeroll

tru say tru say the dude wont leave the boy alone

i see an mj joke but its too soon

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 12:53 AM
i see an mj joke but its too soon

If it's funny it's never too soon, some people just don't have a sense of humor.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 12:54 AM
so is the ems stronger than the rinningan because the people who talked about the rinningan didnt know of the ems existance. Also i remember jiraiya saying that the rinningan can use all elements but cant the sharigan just copy other element jutsus. They only element i saw nagato/pain use was wind when he was a kid while kakashi has used lightning, earth, water and fire(i think that was anime thought). To be honest the only power of the rinningan that ive seen that i would want over the ems would be gravity control.

or the bring shit back to life that would be cool too
but i would just enjoy having 6 continuous bodies of my self its like kazuku but not gross with all the strings and shit it more body piercing and freaks

Kusachu

Nagato appeared capable of using that jutsu with no consequence. So when Nagato planned on using it for Madara's sake, he likely wouldn't have traded his life at all for Madara's. He would just bring Madara back to life or perhaps he would've betrayed Madara and left him dead ;)

But you forgot about the part where Naruto says that Madara was USING Nagato. Now, how would Naruto get that idea if he didn't pick it up from his encounter with Nagato??

But to that end, WHAT IF Madara really IS Danzou after all? Nagato hated Danzou because he was working with Hanzou to destroy his organization, but then Danzou (as Madara) turns around and becomes the shot caller of Nagato's organization instead! HA! Now that's a grand rape if ever there would be one. :D

elitefox

It is said that akatsuki members have their goals and dreams on their besides world domination,
like kazuzu money money money
itachi spying
etc.

nagato is not in his best shape when he use that jutsu, but can't he revive himself lol :D, kakashi was out of chakra too like him:facepalm

jdw
July 16, 2009, 12:55 AM
I can't see Naruto tossing an frs at Sasuke. If he screwed up and actually hit him, what in the world is going to tell Sakura when he comes back with what's left of Sasuke.

I think if he just got cut in half, he would be fine. If he ate one like Kakuzu did, I don't think he would have survived. Or if he did survive, his body might be useless.

Xiraiya
July 16, 2009, 12:55 AM

Well so far No one has died from FRS, Kakuzu survived though he was in real bad shape, Pain Bodies got hit yet they were fine due to being dead already I suppose.

If he hits Sasuke, Sasuke could die but he'd probably survive, if only to never fight again.

Mission accomplished I say!

Smokes
July 16, 2009, 12:56 AM
Fuck Yamato, I want a Rasengan Rakiri combo attack lol.

If that ends up looking like that last collision at vote, I wouldn't mind seeing that either. Looked like a flippin' neutron star.

Ichiban D
July 16, 2009, 12:56 AM
Naruto FRS is going to help Sasuke's Fire jutsu in some way defeat Madara. When Naruto asked Yamato that question about his element and Sasukes...I pictured they would combine them in a way for a fatal blow...that is if it can touch Madara.

DEATHBOTT
July 16, 2009, 12:58 AM
or the bring shit back to life that would be cool too
but i would just enjoy having 6 continuous bodies of my self its like kazuku but not gross with all the strings and shit it more body piercing and freaks

if i had rinnigan i wouldnt be using it to bring people bac to life just to own them and anyway sharingan could just copy oro's reanamation jutsus.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 12:58 AM
It is said that akatsuki members have their goals and dreams on their besides world domination,
like kazuzu money money money
itachi spying
etc.

nagato is not in his best shape when he use that jutsu, but can't he revive himself lol :D, kakashi was out of chakra too like him:facepalm

Yeah, Nagato IS dead, and Madara has been alive for like 100 years or so...

So...:facepalm

elitefox
July 16, 2009, 12:59 AM

Yup unless he wanted to kill sasuke, that will be the biggest disadvantage on the side of naruto :facepalm

sasuke determined to kill, and naruto determined to save:darn

Who will prevail? hmm....

Ichiban D
July 16, 2009, 01:00 AM
Well so far No one has died from FRS, Kakuzu survived though he was in real bad shape, Pain Bodies got hit yet they were fine due to being dead already I suppose.

If he hits Sasuke, Sasuke could die but he'd probably survive, if only to never fight again.

Mission accomplished I say!

What? The new and improved FRS is an atomic destructo disc. It disintegrated one of Pain's body and left a quarter of his face. If Sasuke was hit by it dead on....there wouldn't be much left of him.

-SageNaruto-28
July 16, 2009, 01:00 AM
gfg i am so happy naryto is wearing a fkn cloak. I just wanna know if its the same kind as the one in the pein battle.

am afraid its not, it looks like the one they use for the rain and stuff

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 01:01 AM
Yup unless he wanted to kill sasuke, that will be the biggest disadvantage on the side of naruto :facepalm

sasuke determined to kill, and naruto determined to save:darn

Who will prevail? hmm....

But Sasuke isn't determined to kill Naruto though, or Kakashi for that matter.

Mack
July 16, 2009, 01:02 AM
Naruto FRS is going to help Sasuke's Fire jutsu in some way defeat Madara. When Naruto asked Yamato that question about his element and Sasukes...I pictured they would combine them in a way for a fatal blow...that is if it can touch Madara.

I think that it was just a metafor when Naruto said that about wind makes fire stronger. meaning that he is the one who will help Sasuke. But maybe you are right. Actually i want to see that combo too. But it is not 456 discussions.

Anyway. What do you think is that badass danzous jutsu?

elcongo
July 16, 2009, 01:03 AM
i;m sorry to be so..bossy or annoying and i know im not a Mod or something..but you guys are WAy out of TOpic...!!1

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 01:03 AM
I think that it was just a metafor when Naruto said that about wind makes fire stronger. meaning that he is the one who will help Sasuke. But maybe you are right. Actually i want to see that combo too. But it is not 456 discussions.

Anyway. What do you think is that badass danzous jutsu?

Sharingan Hax no Jutsu of course. Maybe it's mind bullets or some crap that shoots out of his eye. :eyeroll

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:04 AM
But Sasuke isn't determined to kill Naruto though, or Kakashi for that matter.
If Naruto starts going against what Sasuke wants, he might want to.

Remeber, Sasuke values Itachi's life above all else, he wants revenge for what Itachi went through. If Naruto trys to stop Sasuke, he might find himself with a face full of Ameratsu.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 01:04 AM
YOOOOO i over looked something this is big naruto gots a secret,
he is learning the sage stuff from the frog people, and that just happens to be senjutsu chakra, and the was practicing something that he didnt want anyone else to see and i dont think that something is the FRS, i hope we see it soon, like in the next chapter, cause im guessing the kage summit is going to be like the chunnin exams where a lot of shit is popping off, so hopefully we get a big fight out of it

Konoha Hurricane
July 16, 2009, 01:05 AM
cept he died

Doesn't do much to change the point I was making. That jutsu is something he could've performed at zero cost. He was simply low on chakra, but didn't mind doing so because he believed in Naruto.

If Nagato performed that massive Shinra Tensei that he used to destroy Konoha with on such low chakra levels, he would've also died from that as well.

So if he was planning to or Madara thought he was going to use that jutsu for his sake, then it's likely not the case that Nagato would've forfeited his life in the process. I think there is a clear respect for Nagato's power. Madara has a set of abilities that make him practically invincible and guess what? So did Nagato. We've seen this guy resurrect the bodies he fights with at will in combat like it was nothing. There aren't many who can go into a suicide mission, have things go as wrong as they can go, and still come away from it alive. That's an ability that Nagato possessed thanks to his Pain jutsu. Were it not for Naruto's Sage Mode abilities, he wouldn't have been able to find Nagato's position in the first place. People had to figure out the secrets behind Pain to stand a proper fighting chance. Jiraiya went in with no knowledge as did the incredible Hanzou that destroyed all 3 Sannin and they came away from the experience dead men. Madara himself said had he not kept his secrets from Itachi, he'd be dead as well.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/407/15/

Now if it turns out that Madara is indeed Danzou, then it really will have been the case that he manipulated Nagato aka Pain because it would mean that Madara sent Nagato on a wild goose chase inside Konoha knowing he never had any intention of Pain making contact with Naruto as he killed that messenger frog to keep Naruto away from village. It would mean he just wanted Pain to cause massive mayhem inside the village as part of another plan. But if Danzou is indeed Madara, then it would also mean that Madara was wise enough to go into hiding when Pain came to town. It was also pretty interesting how Danzou immediately knew it was the Akatsuki leader who had entered the village. Just how the hell would he know something like that so immediately?

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 01:05 AM
i;m sorry to be so..bossy or annoying and i know im not a Mod or something..but you guys are WAy out of TOpic...!!1

Nope, we are discussing topics that have the potential to be touched upon in the next chapter after this since this chapter spoiler discussion will soon morph into the next chapter's prediction thread. We are hashing out points so that we can make better predictions about the story. Besides, who cares?

Xiraiya
July 16, 2009, 01:06 AM

Remeber, Sasuke values Itachi's life above all else, he wants revenge for what Itachi went through. If Naruto trys to stop Sasuke, he might find himself with a face full of Ameratsu.

No, Naruto will use the magic key word to Stop Sasuke.

He'll stand face on in the danger of Sasuke's attack and say "Itachi spoke to me"

and then tell Sasuke about what he did.

elitefox
July 16, 2009, 01:07 AM

haha yeah I think so too, too much of the future ahead of us and fan fictions :facepalm

I like to see kage's heat up and demonstrate some of there monster jutsu and gaara stopping them with his sand :blink

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 01:08 AM

Call me when that happens. I'll buff your nutts for you. :thumbs

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:08 AM

Way to talk about spoilers outside of the spoiler thread. :notrust

Some people don't want to know what's going to happen until the chapter is released.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 01:09 AM
why is this important the (1st forgot how to spell his name) was a senju and now naruto is learning senjutsu chakra i really hope that a connection, because the first is the only person to beat madara without killin himself

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:10 AM
No, Naruto will use the magic key word to Stop Sasuke.

He'll stand face on in the danger of Sasuke's attack and say "Itachi spoke to me"

and then tell Sasuke about what he did.

In case you have forgotten, Sasuke is the one person who Naruto couldn't change. Sasuke is Naruto's ultimate failure.

And Naruto has no idea what Itachi was really about, so I doubt Sasuke will care what he has to say.
[hr]

Call me when that happens. I'll buff your nutts for you. :thumbs

I'll make sure I shave. :D

And what's with you and all the sexual stuff latley, you horny or something haha.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 01:10 AM
haha yeah I think so too, too much of the future ahead of us and fan fictions :facepalm

I like to see kage's heat up and demonstrate some of there monster jutsu and gaara stopping them with his sand :blink
You were talking about fan fictions?? :eyeroll

But for real though, I want to see some action from Gaara. I want to know if he's stronger than before. :nod

jdw
July 16, 2009, 01:11 AM
In case you have forgotten, Sasuke is the one person who Naruto couldn't change. Sasuke is Naruto's ultimate failure.

And Naruto has no idea what Itachi was really about, so I doubt Sasuke will care what he has to say.
<hr noshade size="1">

Naruto doesn't have to know what Itachi was about because Itachi knows what Itachi is about, and Naruto will be sharing Itachi's words. Sasuke would want to know. If he could listen to Madara why not Naruto?

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:14 AM
Naruto doesn't have to know what Itachi was about because Itachi knows what Itachi is about, and Naruto will be sharing Itachi's words. Sasuke would want to know. If he could listen to Madara why not Naruto?

What is Naruto going to say though, that your brother doesn't want you to kill me? Sasuke could just be stubborn and say he is lying, afterall, Itachi did lie about everything to Sasuke, why would he tell Naruto the truth?

And besides, if Itachi did give something to Naruto to protect him from Sasuke, it's obvious Sasuke is going to try and kill him.

elitefox
July 16, 2009, 01:15 AM
You were talking about fan fictions?? :eyeroll

But for real though, I want to see some action from Gaara. I want to know if he's stronger than before. :nod

I wonder how many kage will naruto knock out using sexy no jutsu :eyeroll maybe 3 out of 5

Kusachu

And what's with you and all the sexual stuff latley, you horny or something haha.

You really don't know me at all do you. :eyeroll I was called perverted master long before this website was even conceived of. ;) And about the horniness, no. Not in the slightest.

And Naruto was given a trigger by Itachi, just like Itachi did to Sasuke, but Sasuke got the physical, Amatersu trigger, Naruto will have genjutsu one that will activate for Sasuke. Probably like if Naruto sees Sasuke's Mangekyou or if Sasuke tries to use Tsukuyomi on Naruto or some crap. Gotta be something like that.

jdw
What is Naruto going to say though, that your brother doesn't want you to kill me? Sasuke could just be stubborn and say he is lying, afterall, Itachi did lie about everything to Sasuke, why would he tell Naruto the truth?

And besides, if Itachi did give something to Naruto to protect him from Sasuke, it's obvious Sasuke is going to try and kill him.

He could just want to hear it. Believing it is a different issue altogether.

Konoha Hurricane
Nope, we are discussing topics that have the potential to be touched upon in the next chapter after this since this chapter spoiler discussion will soon morph into the next chapter's prediction thread. We are hashing out points so that we can make better predictions about the story. Besides, who cares?

I agree sometimes things can get a bit too overly strict when all we are doing is speculating on things that we can't help but speculate on because of how much interest we have in the manga.

The only possible way for example that I can say that Madara manipulated Nagato is if Nagato didn't actually know he was being manipulated and the main reason for that would be because Madara is Danzou. Sends him to hunt Kyuubi, then Danzou kills messenger frog to make sure Nagato doesn't get his hands on Kyuubi. That's an out and out manipulation if I ever saw one, but that's only if Madara and Danzou are one and the same.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 01:16 AM
Doesn't do much to change the point I was making. That jutsu is something he could've performed at zero cost. He was simply low on chakra, but didn't mind doing so because he believed in Naruto.

If Nagato performed that massive Shinra Tensei that he used to destroy Konoha with on such low chakra levels, he would've also died from that as well.

So if he was planning to or Madara thought he was going to use that jutsu for his sake, then it's likely not the case that Nagato would've forfeited his life in the process. I think there is a clear respect for Nagato's power. Madara has a set of abilities that make him practically invincible and guess what? So did Nagato. We've seen this guy resurrect the bodies he fights with at will in combat like it was nothing. There aren't many who can go into a suicide mission, have things go as wrong as they can go, and still come away from it alive. That's an ability that Nagato possessed thanks to his Pain jutsu. Were it not for Naruto's Sage Mode abilities, he wouldn't have been able to find Nagato's position in the first place. People had to figure out the secrets behind Pain to stand a proper fighting chance. Jiraiya went in with no knowledge as did the incredible Hanzou that destroyed all 3 Sannin and they came away from the experience dead men. Madara himself said had he not kept his secrets from Itachi, he'd be dead as well.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/407/15/

Now if it turns out that Madara is indeed Danzou, then it really will have been the case that he manipulated Nagato aka Pain because it would mean that Madara sent Nagato on a wild goose chase inside Konoha knowing he never had any intention of Pain making contact with Naruto as he killed that messenger frog to keep Naruto away from village. It would mean he just wanted Pain to cause massive mayhem inside the village as part of another plan. But if Danzou is indeed Madara, then it would also mean that Madara was wise enough to go into hiding when Pain came to town. It was also pretty interesting how Danzou immediately knew it was the Akatsuki leader who had entered the village. Just how the hell would he know something like that so immediately?
you are right i have to acknowledge that nagato get some of my respect back. BUt the sharingan can see chakra right, even that which is being broadcasted right. meaning unlike jiraya or naruto who had to use sage mode which i think is a legitimate powerbase. madara could have seen the chakra being broadcasted in radio wave and deduce the location, like i said before the rinnengan is cool but the sharingan is an ultimate eye tech for a reason although i hate it and i love that it make the users blind thats what they get for cheating.

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:18 AM
And Naruto was given a trigger by Itachi, just like Itachi did to Sasuke, but Sasuke got the physical, Amatersu trigger, Naruto will have genjutsu one that will activate for Sasuke. Probably like if Naruto sees Sasuke's Mangekyou or if Sasuke tries to use Tsukuyomi on Naruto or some crap. Gotta be something like that.

Yes, but if anything triggers, it's going to be because Sasuke is going to try and kill Naruto, I never said Sasuke would succeed.

And sorry, didn't know you were such a perv haha.
[hr]

He could just want to hear it. Believing it is a different issue altogether.
That's true, but Sasuke is dead set on revenge. He's shown us before that when he has a goal in sight, he's willing to do anything to get the job done. I don't think he is going to let Naruto get in his way.

Konoha Hurricane
July 16, 2009, 01:18 AM

<hr noshade size="1">

Naruto hasn't gotten a real opportunity to change Sasuke yet. If Naruto and Sasuke meet face to face this time around, without the circumstances being much too problematic, and Naruto has a chance to deal with Sasuke and doesn't get through to him, then and only then is it a failure for Naruto.

mangakey
July 16, 2009, 01:19 AM

A lot of people's head exploded when they saw Danzo's sharingan.

Danzo must be extremely strong. This much is interesting.

Kishi made it like that so the battle with Sasuke won't be so boring. Not to mention that Sasuke might even lose. Such that Sasuke will then have to go to Madara for help after losing, playing into Madara's hands.

If you think about it, Nagato didn't even kill Danzo, despite being there with Hanzo tried to kill Nagato's friends. Hanzo on the other hand, was passed judgment, everyone including all his relatives were killed. Yet when Nagato came into Konoha, he didn't even seek Danzo. I doubt he could forget Danzo being the one who led the Anbu, along with Hanzo's team, to kill Nagato's friends at that time. So either Danzo is very elusive or he is very strong.

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:19 AM
Naruto hasn't gotten a real opportunity to change Sasuke yet. If Naruto and Sasuke meet face to face this time around, without the circumstances being much too problematic, and Naruto has a chance to deal with Sasuke and doesn't get through to him, then and only then is it a failure for Naruto.

Naruto failed with Sasuke on the hospital roof, and at the VOTE. He failed to keep Sasuke in Konoha, he even admitted it himself.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 01:21 AM
I wonder how many kage will naruto knock out using sexy no jutsu :eyeroll maybe 3 out of 5

I really don't see that happening, but I'd say he'd get at least Tsuchikage...unless that guy only finds other dwarfs sexy, but I'd say no on Gaara, Mizukage, Danzou, and probably Raikage too since the chicks in Lightning country are pretty hot and Raikage probably has his own harem of them waiting on him whenever he wants. What does he need with Naruto's Oiroke?
[hr]

Naruto failed with Sasuke on the hospital roof, and at the VOTE. He failed to keep Sasuke in Konoha, he even admitted it himself.

And Naruto knows why he failed to stop Sasuke and knows that there was no way he COULD have done it back then. Things are different now.

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:26 AM
And Naruto knows why he failed to stop Sasuke and knows that there was no way he COULD have done it back then. Things are different now.

Things are different, both he and Sasuke have changed. But my point was that Sasuke was Naruto's one failure in his long line of changing people.

Konoha Hurricane
July 16, 2009, 01:26 AM
you are right i have to acknowledge that nagato get some of my respect back. BUt the sharingan can see chakra right, even that which is being broadcasted right. meaning unlike jiraya or naruto who had to use sage mode which i think is a legitimate powerbase. madara could have seen the chakra being broadcasted in radio wave and deduce the location, like i said before the rinnengan is cool but the sharingan is an ultimate eye tech for a reason although i hate it and i love that it make the users blind thats what they get for cheating.

True, but I have serious doubts about the distance that they would be able to see. I suspect the Byakugan might be better suited for the absolute massive distances that Nagato was able to transmit from. Remember the Sharingan doesn't have the unbelievable range of sight that the Byakugan does.

What's more, things would be far more problematic if they didn't know much about Pain at all so there is a chance they wouldn't know he was broadcasting to the six bodies. Also when faced with such a dangerous opponent, it may not be very easy at all to ignore that opponent and charge towards their location. Perhaps only Madara could get away with such a thing thanks to his space-time, if he can narrow down his position that is. Danzou, for example, if he had Sharingan back when Nagato first spotted him, he clearly felt running was a pretty damn good idea at the time :)

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 01:28 AM
Things are different, both he and Sasuke have changed. But my point was that Sasuke was Naruto's one failure in his long line of changing people.

YEah, but he still has a chance, and therein lies the whole reason any of this crap is even happening in the manga at all. It all boils down to the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Until that issue is resolved, there will be no final victory over evil. ;) And if it isn't solved, then Naruto THE MANGA, fails.

Konoha Hurricane
July 16, 2009, 01:29 AM
A lot of people's head exploded when they saw Danzo's sharingan.

Kishi made it like that so the battle with Sasuke won't be so boring. Not to mention that Sasuke might even lose. Such that Sasuke will then have to go to Madara for help after losing, playing into Madara's hands.

If you think about it, Nagato didn't even kill Danzo, despite being there with Hanzo tried to kill Nagato's friends. Hanzo on the other hand, was passed judgment, everyone including all his relatives were killed. Yet when Nagato came into Konoha, he didn't even seek Danzo. I doubt he could forget Danzo being the one who led the Anbu, along with Hanzo's team, to kill Nagato's friends at that time. So either Danzo is very elusive or he is very strong.

I go with elusive. He was way too well hidden hahah. No doubt about it he's strong though.

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:32 AM
True, but I have serious doubts about the distance that they would be able to see. I suspect the Byakugan might be better suited for the absolute massive distances that Nagato was able to transmit from. Remember the Sharingan doesn't have the unbelievable range of sight that the Byakugan does.

Yea, the Sharigan is much better at seeinng and reading movements, and to an extent is better at reading chakra, but the Byuakugan is better at actually seeing the chakra.

It could be called a plot hole, but without knowing exactly how the Pain bodies worked, or how the chakra was transmitted, it's hard to know if the Byuakugan could see it.

I mean, if the chakra was going high into the air, and then coming down into the the Pain bodies, Hyuuga ninja would have to look up at the sky and then determine where the chakra was going once it reached it's highest point. If that chakra is say a mile up in the air, that's hard to do.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 01:34 AM

What's more, things would be far more problematic if they didn't know much about Pain at all so there is a chance they wouldn't know he was broadcasting to the six bodies. Also when faced with such a dangerous opponent, it may not be very easy at all to ignore that opponent and charge towards their location. Perhaps only Madara could get away with such a thing thanks to his space-time, if he can narrow down his position that is. Danzou, for example, if he had Sharingan back when Nagato first spotted him, he clearly felt running was a pretty damn good idea at the time :)
danzou isn't a blood uchiha and is old and a criple, dude has to run at the awesome power of the rinnengan.

Sasukes fight with Deidra the microscopic bug that deidra has to infiltrate sasukes body and blow up he saw those without knowing about it. battle knowledge play a great deal, so beside the old cripple guy,
we have sharigan kakashi, madara and sasuke
Kakashiis battle smart to knoe end noticing shit left and right kazukus abilities, tobi's sharingan, all the way back to zabuza.
madara been alive for a while so he aint no dummy being able to manipulate people and complete mastery of the sharingan thats a biggie too.
and you have sasuke the weakest yet the basis for my arguement. the sharingan against deidra was the best display of smart and the sharingan to be used by sasuke boy.
as for reach the chakra from a broad cast is eay to see you dont have to see it all the way back to where it comes fro you just need a general direction and amerestsu to clear a path
then its all gravy
those like exploxing sucka that deidra thought would kill everyting were nothing before those eye, so iunno

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 01:34 AM
YEah, but he still has a chance, and therein lies the whole reason any of this crap is even happening in the manga at all. It all boils down to the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Until that issue is resolved, there will be no final victory over evil. ;) And if it isn't solved, then Naruto THE MANGA, fails.

O, I agree, but it's far to soon for that to happen.

Sasuke is stubborn as hell, and to an extent he has a reason to be. His revenge on Danzou makes sense from his standpoint.

Madara has plans to link Sasuke up the to the Sealing Statue. You can bet that is going to happen.

In my mind, Sasuke isn't going to be redeemed until the very end of the manga. Having him become more of a villian is going to make the story much better IMO, rather than having Naruto just convert him back right now. Without Sasuke, Akatsuki has lost even more, and then the sides in this story are going to be extremely unbalanced.

Lord.Strife
July 16, 2009, 01:37 AM

noooooo dammit. Oh well just hope he puts on the flame cloak at the kage summit. If he doen't i will be very qq.

Kusachu
July 16, 2009, 01:40 AM
O, I agree, but it's far to soon for that to happen.

Sasuke is stubborn as hell, and to an extent he has a reason to be. His revenge on Danzou makes sense from his standpoint.

Madara has plans to link Sasuke up the to the Sealing Statue. You can bet that is going to happen.

In my mind, Sasuke isn't going to be redeemed until the very end of the manga. Having him become more of a villian is going to make the story much better IMO, rather than having Naruto just convert him back right now. Without Sasuke, Akatsuki has lost even more, and then the sides in this story are going to be extremely unbalanced.

True. :thumbs I just wonder how far Sasuke will go with Madara pulling his strings. I bet it will much more worse than it is now before it will get better. For Naruto to learn the key to defeating Madara, first someone has to learn that key, and that guy would be Sasuke, at which point he can turn on Madara and rejoin Naruto in the triumphant ultimate good and evil throw down...or something like that. It would be lame as hell if they rehashed the whole dying to give Naruto the key crap that went down with Jiraiya.

And speaking of keys...Naruto still needs to get that key from the scroll frog too. I don't see that one just popping off out of nowhere. We've got a lot of miles to go still.

Makayo
July 16, 2009, 01:41 AM
and the mine deidra set up where over a large are and he saw those too. bringing me to my point danzou, i which the spoilers had said how evolved his sharingan was, and how far away fromthe summit he was