PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Ane-Doki by Kawashita Mizuki

Meromorphe
June 27, 2009, 04:19 AM
http://static.mangahelpers.com/manga-covers/3170.png (http://static.mangahelpers.com/manga-covers/3170.png)

Ane-Doki by KAWASHITA Mizuki (http://mangahelpers.com/m/ane-doki)
Use this link to search for raws, translations and scanlations easily!
Series begins in WSJ 2008 #32 (release date 06 July 2009)

About the series:
A mysterious, busty, strong, beautiful, and mature high school girl... What more can a guy ask for? Apparently, Kouta, 13 years old, doesn’t. After giving a high school girl some ice cream, she returns the favor by promising to take care of Kouta while his father has gone on a business trip. However, Kouta dislikes the idea because the girl, Natsuki, treats him like a little child. Despite the one-way tension, Natsuki tells Kouta to become an adult that doesn’t run away from what he wants to do if he wants to become an adult. With her words in mind, Kouta finds the courage to rescue the idol of his school, Kanade, from three punks who try to harass her. Natsuki appears in time to beat up the three punks after a few punches have been thrown at Kouta. Kouta sees that she isn’t a bad person, and decides to accept her into his home. A new release brought to you by the author of Ichigo 100%, Hatsukoi Limited, Lilim Kiss, and Sonezaki Shinju; the funny and slightly ecchi love comedy between a high school girl and a middle school boy!

About the Author:
KAWASHITA Mizuki is a regular of WSJ with the series Ichigo 100% and Hatsukoi Limited that were adapted into anime. She used to write Shoujo with a different pen name.

Drmke
July 05, 2009, 07:47 PM
Well just finished the first chapter. As I expected, I wasn't blown away or anything, but it wasn't an awful series.

Kinda weird how things just randomly kept happening so fast....I didn't care much for that, but the characters are likable so this series might stick around for at least a little while.

Rejuvenation
July 05, 2009, 08:43 PM
I think it had a pretty good start. The set up to have the "older sister" stay fixated in his life was indeed rushed but everything else was done nicely I think.

I'm interested to see how this will develop.

Gomenasai
July 07, 2009, 02:57 PM
I'm actually kinda glad he rushed getting the girl to live in with him. I would've hated spending 3 or so chapters on just that... it would've turned into another bleach: 1month, 1/2 a fight, BORING!!

I'll leave other judgement on this series until I see some more, but for now, it's piqued some interest.

Newkerzy
July 09, 2009, 05:17 PM
Well, I think this kind of manga has been WAAAAYY too overdone.....

shouryuujo
July 10, 2009, 02:19 PM
Well, I think this kind of manga has been WAAAAYY too overdone.....

yeah i agree. I think the mangaka should switch from the harem genre to something else. This is probably gonna be an ichigo clone - lots of girls and the main 2 girls. I dont think this will overtake To Love

phae2y
July 10, 2009, 02:49 PM
the way i see it, the older girl will be like some sort of a big sister/tutor (not a love interest) to the main character. maybe she'll help change him into an adult, and hook him up with the school idol kanade. yea, i've seen this set up before but still excited for the next chapter.

Negative Syndicate
July 10, 2009, 08:33 PM
I pretty liked the first chapter, but the second chapter is pretty boring. Does anyone feels same way, or am I only one who is thinking this way?

Wasilis
July 11, 2009, 09:37 AM
Just read the second chapter. It was good, very good! It is a set up for the next chapter. And it raises the tension! It makes you wonder how the girl got the money~! I suppose we have to wait to find out~ ;) However, the girl looks suspicious from the way that the author presented her in this chapter!

HammerU89
July 11, 2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the quick release....

I agree with muwlove, pretty lackluster chapter compared to the first one. If not for the eye candy it be quite an annoying read. Hopefully it picks up next chapter...

Aikyet
July 11, 2009, 11:51 AM
I don't know what people are complaining about - I, at least for now, love Ane-Doki.
The premise is simple and a bit random. Randomness? Yes, please!
Well, what really makes me care for this series is, of course, Natsuki. She is one gorgeous character! You won't find such an easy-going, self-centered and egoistical girl that easily :D She might be a real tease, yet she has a sensitive side to her. And the mysterious line is also started - and a character is comlete, no?
Kouta is a bit flat as a charcter as of now, but as Natsuki said, he is still a kid :D So you shouldn't expect too much from him. Though I could see some nice developments for him later on.
There is a lot of fanservice already - but knowing the mangaka, it's inevitable. But, it's really not the point to concentrate on. Just take a read, laugh and enjiy! Simple as that :amuse

Drmke
July 11, 2009, 04:56 PM
I actually kinda liked both chapters 1 and 2 the same.

Chapter 1 set up the story and wasn't too bad. And chapter 2 added a fun plot twist with the money and what not and the nice fan-service moments.

But dang, that kid is stupid to keep declining taking a shower with that girl :D

shadow-skill
July 11, 2009, 06:49 PM
Drmke, I'm with ya! Man am I ever with ya!! Even when I was his age I wouldn't have turned down seeing a girl with a body like that naked, especially when she's the one saying to go ahead and look.

The 2nd chptr was a tad on the boring side, too many pages with not that much happening. All that chptr showed was the blossoming feelings in Kanade, and that Natsuki is loaded. The Kanade bit he can keep going with for a while before he introduces another character of that age, or a +/- difference of 1 year. The money thing... hopefully isn't the over done "I'm a rich girl who's bored with my normal life, and I want to see what a commoner lives like" line.

Anyway, my main interest is to see if I'm wrong, and hopefully I am, and that the author can do something different.

Gomenasai
July 12, 2009, 08:01 AM
Anyway, my main interest is to see if I'm wrong, and hopefully I am, and that the author can do something different.

Yes I hope you're wrong too. But not because I don't want the story to go down that line, just so I can stick it to you when you are!!

Jokes aside, I also hope shouryuujou is wrong too. I really hope this manga does NOT become and Ichigo part II or something like that. That's the last thing anyone wants to see.

Negative Syndicate
July 16, 2009, 10:37 PM
I noticed that chapter 3 is shorter than usual. Usually new series still get more than 20 pages until 3rd chapter. Does anyone know the reason for this, or doesn't really matter?

Drmke
July 16, 2009, 10:45 PM
I noticed that chapter 3 is shorter than usual. Usually new series still get more than 20 pages until 3rd chapter. Does anyone know the reason for this, or doesn't really matter?

It doesn't really matter I don't think. The mangaka probably just didn't need that many pages for the chapter is all.

shadow-skill
July 17, 2009, 07:40 PM
Nothing really chagned in this chptr. Natuski is still a mystery, Kou is still a naive kid who has no idea where his freeloader came from. And for now, it doesn't look like the author has any intention of at least hinting towards her background.

Still need to wait and see. Thankfully, there wasn't too much fanservice in this chptr, and there some semblance of a story. I wonder how he'll develop it?

Aikyet
July 19, 2009, 11:34 AM
The third one was too obvious for my taste. Yet, strangely entertaining. What?

And $6000 for a school trip? Goddamn japanese education system.

-Ren Boy-
July 19, 2009, 04:44 PM
Wow, I actually like the manga. It makes me want a girl share a bed with me each night :XD

MORE TRANSLATIONS!!!

Darek Khort
July 20, 2009, 05:02 AM

Indeed, it should cost more if it is a good trip/camp/etc.

Read till Chapter 3 (latest). It is okay. Good for some extremely light reading when the mood suits but it isn't anything special.

El Autor
July 24, 2009, 02:33 PM
i don´t understand the story at all xD!!!... but i´ll read it every week

Pirulito
July 25, 2009, 09:49 AM
Chapter 4 is very nice and pleaseant. The best so far.
Sakurai's face in page 7 is funny.

El Autor
July 26, 2009, 11:05 PM
I fell in love with Natsuki ^///^

Magicoreo
July 27, 2009, 09:53 PM
I really like this series and this would be my first ecchi manga I'm reading that's from Jump. :P
And I also believe I fell in love with Natsuki too. Hahahaha. ^^

arsene.lupin
July 28, 2009, 11:03 PM
I really like this series and this would be my first ecchi manga I'm reading that's from Jump. :P
And I also believe I fell in love with Natsuki too. Hahahaha. ^^

you should read other Mizuki Kawashita's manga. even Natsuki character design really similar with Misaki's Hatsukoi Limited. :D

Negative Syndicate
July 29, 2009, 12:03 AM
Looks like people in MH likes Ane-Doki. But, when I looked people's comment from 2ch. and accessup.org, the review about Ane-Doki is not very good as compared to Kagijin, and everyone treats Wajimania as garbage.

I'm wondering that people's negative comments will reflect on Ane-Doki's early actual ranking, or people just bluffing.

arsene.lupin
July 29, 2009, 12:15 AM
Looks like people in MH likes Ane-Doki. But, when I looked people's comment from 2ch. and accessup.org, the review about Ane-Doki is not very good as compared to Kagijin, and everyone treats Wajimania as garbage.

I'm wondering that people's negative comments will reflect on Ane-Doki's early actual ranking, or people just bluffing.

imo, what people at Jump care is rank in shonen jump (ToC) and volume (tankoubon) sales :D they don't care what people said on net. well not all Jump reader is 2ch user right?

i already read 3 chapter Kagijin, imo the plot interesting but artwork not as good as other battle manga in Jump. as for Wajima, because it's gag manga i supposed. :)

Negative Syndicate
July 31, 2009, 12:15 PM
I found some spoiler pictures for chapter 5.

http://imepita.jp/20090731/617860
http://imepita.jp/20090731/616840

blai
August 01, 2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks muw!
And about the first chapters being longer. I think it's to introduce the readers to the manga quicker - to let us get a clear picture of the setting, chars and to introduce us to the plot. After we're familiar with that (2-3 chapters) the chapter-size will decrease and the story will go as in any other manga.

I like this manga. It's odd, cute and interesting. As expected by the mangaka of some of my fav mangas o/

Clubsaa
August 02, 2009, 03:54 AM

If you read the part about that school trip fee again you'll noticed that the trip only cost $3,000.

The other $3,000 still a mystery. Why? because the teacher reminded her that "Listen good, $3,000 isn't something...."

LoL the other $3,000 might be from Kouta's father? Remember $3,000 from strip club? I just can't wait to find out where that $3,000 came from haha....

Negative Syndicate
August 03, 2009, 01:35 PM
I think Kawashita is using completely opposite strategy from her previous work, Hatsukoi. In Hatsukoi's case, Kawashita introduced bunch of characters even in the beginning. However in Ane Doki's case, it is in fifth chapter right now, and Kawashita didn't introduced any new characters since chapter 1.

fate_XIII
August 04, 2009, 05:13 AM
it a very interesting manga , . .
hope this manga series is much better than ichigo 100% :P
....does anyone know when will they release the next chapter ?

Aikyet
August 04, 2009, 09:55 AM
Indeed, it should cost more if it is a good trip/camp/etc.

What? In my view, six thousands are way more than enough. If one class consists of, lets say, 30 people, it means $200 from one student.

If you read the part about that school trip fee again you'll noticed that the trip only cost $3,000.

The other $3,000 still a mystery. Why? because the teacher reminded her that "Listen good, $3,000 isn't something...."

LoL the other $3,000 might be from Kouta's father? Remember $3,000 from strip club? I just can't wait to find out where that $3,000 came from haha....

Hey, really, I didn't notice it! And Natsuki even turned the mobile off when that guy started to talk about the amount of money. So there is something left to that plot.
But I doubt Kouta's father has anything to do with it. he seem to be there for comical relief only.

I think Kawashita is using completely opposite strategy from her previous work, Hatsukoi. In Hatsukoi's case, Kawashita introduced bunch of characters even in the beginning. However in Ane Doki's case, it is in fifth chapter right now, and Kawashita didn't introduced any new characters since chapter 1.

Well, wasn't that the main feature of Hatsukoi? To present several short stories integrated one through another and connected by a pretty large cast of characters?
Whereas Ane Doki tries to build a story of a certain Kouta and a certain Natsuki with a little addition of as-of-now secondary characters.
At least, it seems like that to me :)

....does anyone know when will they release the next chapter ?

If you mean chapter five, it is already out. And since Ane Doki is a Jump title, it is published every monday - raws appear on the previous friday - scanlations pop up from saturday on. You now how it goes, right?

Negative Syndicate
August 05, 2009, 09:53 AM
Ane Dokii is very good and I like it. But, I think there is not too many characters in the series right now. I know there is only 5 chapters out, but still there should be more characters than now. I hope Kawashita introduce another male or female main characters.

Also, maybe I'm commenting this point too early, there are lots of mangas, animations, and games that have similar concept of Ane Dokii. So far, Ane Dokii is really good, but it the author stay in this direction, Ane Dokii will lose audience quickly. So, Kawashita needs something outstanding from other works to not to lose any audience in the future.
[hr]
I found a spoiler for chapter 6.

第6話 恋のプールサイド

洸太のポケットの中には「デートの心得!」と書かれた紙
プールの前に立つは、私服姿の奏

早速、水着に着替えた奏
手順書どおり褒めちぎって、まんざらでもない様子の奏

プールには何故かこっそり見守るはずだったなつきと男友達がいて、なつきを見た奏は対抗心むき出し
奏と2人になり、「カッコよく泳いでるところを見て見たい」とリクエストされる洸太ですが、残念な結果に
奏は、一人で水の中へ

一人になった洸太の元になつきがやってきて、「肝心な時にちゃんと行動できればそれでOK!泳げないなら浮き輪でも―」とアドバイス

一方、奏は少しがっかりしながら仰向けになって浮いています
「カッコよく泳いでる 洸太くんの姿見たかったな・・・」
そんな奏に、少し離れた所で遊んでいたなつきの強烈スパイクが飛んできます
胸に当たってしまって外れてしまった水着と、沈んでいく奏

沈んでいく奏を見た洸太は、なつきに投げられた浮き輪を使って奏を助けにいき、なんとか救出
洸「はは・・・っ やっぱうきわじゃカッコつかないね・・・」
奏「・・・ううん」

帰り際、「ホントごめん」と謝るなつき
胸を見ただの見ないだのと奏と2人で話していると、男の子達となつきの決定で、今日お泊り会をする事になったようです

少し時間が経ち、ピンポーン
「はーい」と玄関に出た洸太の前には、重そうな荷物を持った奏

次号ドキドキお泊り会合宿!!
奏が洸太に熱烈アピール!?

-Ren Boy-
August 05, 2009, 10:16 AM
lol thats great. The chapters are great, but i hate the fact that we have to wait weekly for the weekly chapter to come out. I wonder how many chapers there is going to be all together.

I envy that boy big time XD

Negative Syndicate
August 07, 2009, 09:25 AM
I found spoiler picture for chapter 6.

http://imepita.jp/20090807/624440
http://imepita.jp/20090807/624710
http://imepita.jp/20090807/625000

Meromorphe
August 08, 2009, 02:39 AM
This manga is like Cleopatra's nose, had the boy accepted to bathe with the girl, the manga world would have been changed :D

I remember having read the translation of Kawashita's interview accompanying Sonezaki Shinju. That was interesting, but I was very disappointed with her editor that only talks how she was allowed to draw nipples or he insisted on having this particular ecchi scene. An editor should care more about other stuff that makes the manga interesting.
And now that I have read the first chapters of Ane-Doki, I seriously think Kawashita-sensei should change her editor. There is nothing spectacular or colorful in the characters that make me attach to them. The timid, insecure and awkward personality of the boy seems only be here to not pass the red line when the girl provokes him. So far, I am not interested in the storyline and what the girl hides.

But in the manga, it remains the art and this cheerful mood going through the story that really prove the mangaka has a lof of talent.
Another interesting point is how the story progresses linearly with chapters making echo to each other and brings some continuity in the story. It changes from stories organised by arcs or with stand-alone chapters typical of these kinds of mangas. I hope she can keep it very long.

EDIT: I said in the Hatsukoi thread it is a pity to create chara designs and uses them for only 36 chapters. She seems to feel the same way, since she re-uses chara designs of Hatsukoi (but younger though).

king_crimson-
August 08, 2009, 06:00 AM
sorry for this, but i really have to say it:

i'm dead sick of this kind of completely useless and excessively childish main male character that goes around so much in harem mangas...seriously, he's 14 for fuck's sake, not 8, give it a rest already!

you can make a good harem even with a normal or even cool male lead character, take a look at unbalancexunbalance and learn from it, you damn japanese mangakas >___<

------

now then, about this manga, i find the concept interesting, and despite manaka i did kind of like ichigo 100% so i'm expecting this to be interesting...i just hope that that damn kouta would grow up and start acting like a normal 14 year old boy already...

Negative Syndicate
August 08, 2009, 08:19 AM
So far, it is pretty good with the art and plot-line. But, at this rate, I think it going to lose the audience in near future. The reason I think of this way is that there is so many similar concept of Ane Dokii in other mangas, animtaions, and games. I think Ane Dokii needs something distinct from other works to stay on this popularity, well we still have to wait little bit more for actual ranking.

shadow-skill
August 08, 2009, 10:28 AM
Crimson while I laughed and agreed whole heartedly with what you sed, Kouta is only 13, he'a s fresman in middle school, not high school. Though when I was his age I was... well there might be kids around, so I'll keep that 2 myself (c;

But I do hope he does grow up, and grow up quickly! Because he sticks out too much, all the characters around him are honest to a point and true to themselves, but he keeps acting like a baby.

Having said that, I dont mind this series, and it hasn't become a hassle to translate it yet, and I hope it stays that way.

Googlez_kun
August 09, 2009, 07:15 PM
i read the first 6 chapters and i have to say i like it!
it's amusing and eventhough it's not that complex or anything i think that it's amusing:)

Crude
August 09, 2009, 07:58 PM
It's actually funny sometimes, like during the Wii Sports game when "Big Sister" actually kills the other girl's character in the tennis match even though that's impossible in the game (the younger girl even says she didn't know that was possible).

Negative Syndicate
August 11, 2009, 08:54 PM
So, Ane Dokii didn't get colour on chapter 8. So far, recent hit series had colour from chapter 8 or earlier. I'm not sure whether this is bad news for Ane Dokii or not.

hipernova
August 22, 2009, 06:46 AM
I think Ch 7 had most fanservice things so far. Natsuki's breasts are impressive :p

Pirulito
August 23, 2009, 09:34 PM
So, Ane Dokii didn't get colour on chapter 8. So far, recent hit series had colour from chapter 8 or earlier. I'm not sure whether this is bad news for Ane Dokii or not.

The preview for issue 41 is out and Ane Doki will have a colour on chapter 8.

Negative Syndicate
August 23, 2009, 09:37 PM
The preview for issue 41 is out and Ane Doki will have a colour on chapter 8.

Actually Ane Dokii is getting colour on chapter 9. And I think it is pretty sure that Ane Dokii will be replacing To Love-Ru's place.

Pirulito
August 23, 2009, 09:52 PM
Yeah, my mistake.

Magicoreo
August 28, 2009, 12:28 AM
I don't mind if it takes over To Love Ru's place, this manga is pretty interesting already. Despite the ecchi, though, it's not as heavy as TLR. Story
Interesting plot + ecchi, as a male, I approve of this series. *Thumbs up*
:D

Negative Syndicate
August 28, 2009, 08:43 AM
I found spoiler for chapter 8.

http://imepita.jp/20090828/597120
http://imepita.jp/20090828/598490
http://imepita.jp/20090828/598690

Pirulito
August 28, 2009, 10:26 AM
Some services ^^

Drmke
August 28, 2009, 11:16 PM
Eh, this week's chapter wasn't as good as the others. It was mainly just there for fanservice (not that that's a bad thing), kinda wanted a bit more plot than a bee...but at least we got a possible plot mover at the end.

shadow-skill
August 29, 2009, 08:00 AM
Yeah, I'm totally with Drmke on this one. The only thing this chptr had in terms of story was Kouta actually said something manly when he said Natuski looked sexy. Then there was the plot mover (possible) at the end.

And because I'm lazy, I like the fact that there wasn't much to translate (c:

Negative Syndicate
September 02, 2009, 06:17 PM
I found a spoiler for chapter 9.

なつきの妹の名前は“ちあき” なつきは彼女を“ちあ”と呼んでいる。
なつきを1月半探していたと言うちあき。家に連れ戻そうとするちあきから
逃げるなつき。追いかけようとしてパンツ丸出しですっ転ぶちあき。
転んだのを見かねて戻ってくるなつき。結局、とりあえず3人で洸太の家に
向かうことに。洸太の家で、なつきがパンツを見せたりちあきがパンツを
見せたりのドタバタの末に、洸太が転んでなつきの胸を鷲掴みしてしまう。
驚愕のちあき、全く平静のなつき「あ、平気平気、不可抗力だったし…多分。
うちじゃあこんなの日常茶飯事だから」驚くちあき、なつきをオンナ一人
この家においておけないと、ちあき「あたしも今日からこの家に住みますから!」

次回につづく

blai
September 03, 2009, 01:56 AM
Can we have a transcription to romaji please? :)

shadow-skill
September 03, 2009, 12:47 PM
if u want a quick summary of the spoiler, here it is:
Natsuki's sister's name is Chiaki. Chiaki has been searching for Natsuki for a month and a half. Due to silly circumstances (a trip) Chiaki ends up living with Natuski and Kouta.
sigh... too predictable

Pirulito
September 03, 2009, 01:02 PM
So, the harem is formed.

Drmke
September 03, 2009, 07:54 PM
Wow, I'm kinda disappointed in the way the story is developing in chapter 9...its gonna lose all of its originality and fun........and so early too.

shadow-skill
September 03, 2009, 10:05 PM
Yeah seriously. I hope he does something different with this development... but can't expect too much.

Negative Syndicate
September 04, 2009, 06:55 AM
I found some pictures for chapter 9.

http://imepita.jp/20090904/561620
http://imepita.jp/20090904/561990
http://imepita.jp/20090904/563280
http://imepita.jp/20090904/563480

WarriorZ
September 04, 2009, 10:57 AM
thanks for the pictures

blai
September 04, 2009, 12:23 PM
I'm just waiting for the 4th more "fighter" kind of girl.

shadow-skill
September 05, 2009, 10:52 AM
I seriously hope there isn't... Natsuki fits a lot of the stereotypes, except for the tomboy type. Although right now that type isn't needed, in fact I've never once seen a need for that type.

Another thing I don't want to happen is for more girls to live with Kouta. Considering the dumb reasons leading up to these girls living with him, and his inability to put his foot down... this is starting to get silly.

Negative Syndicate
September 09, 2009, 10:37 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 10.

・夜。なつきが洸太と一緒の部屋で寝てると聞いてキレるちあき。
「こんな子供相手でも何か間違いがあったらどうするの!?」
「間違いってなに?」揉めに揉めて、結局3人とも洸太の部屋で
寝ることに。場所取りでも一悶着、結局寝相の悪いなつきがベッド、
洸太とちあきが1つの布団で。
・朝、何度もなつきが落下して起こされて寝不足の洸太とちあき。
「一緒に暮らすなら」とちあきに労働義務を言い渡すなつき。「ふ、
ふん!そんなの簡単よ!!」だが、ちあきは家事が超苦手だった。
朝食を作らせれば真っ黒焦げに、風呂掃除させればビショ濡れの
スケスケに。
・昼。旅行に行っていた奏、お土産のまり●っこりのストラップを
持って訪ねて来るが、玄関先で転んだ拍子に抱き合ってるちあきと
洸太を見て叫び帰ってしまう。
・夜。宿題をやる洸太。なつきは勉強を見てくれるがB型で
ぶっ飛んでいて教え方が下手。ところがちあきは理路整然と
上手に洸太に数学の解き方を教えていく。洸太、ちあきの横顔を
見て、「お姉さんって感じだなあ」ちあき「・・・!なに人の顔を
じっと見てるのよ!エッチ痴漢スケベ!!」
次回につづく

shadow-skill
September 09, 2009, 05:48 PM
here's a quick summary of spoiler:
sigh... this is turning into the daily gropings of Yuuki Rito. Anyway, it says that Chiaki starts to yell and get mad when she finds out that Natsuki and Kouta sleep in the same room... and ends up sleeping in the same room with them. Neither she or Kouta get a lot of sleep because Natsuki keeps falling off the bed. Chiaki can't cook, leaves the bathroom a mess. She's goes shopping with Kouta, falls, he hugs her, she screams and runs home. She helps Kouta with his homework, Kouta thinks of her as an older sister, she thinks his mind is in the gutter again. The end, cya next week

blai
September 09, 2009, 06:09 PM
wow.. that sounds... "original".... >.>

I'm still waiting for something to lift this manga up a couple of levels... because "omghArEml33t" gutter manga isn't working anymore

Drmke
September 09, 2009, 08:17 PM
Its getting harder and harder for me to find this manga interesting at all....

Rejuvenation
September 09, 2009, 08:39 PM
I assume the sister was thrown in to spice things up but Kawashita isn't taking the development in the right direction. At least not with this chapter, I'll give her more time.

This isn't all that bad yet so I'll see how it goes.

Negative Syndicate
September 11, 2009, 08:20 AM
I found spoiler pictures for chapter 10.

http://image02.pita.st/tmp/g/i/gikcdix7_1.jpghttp://image02.pita.st/tmp/g/i/gikcdix7_2.jpghttp://image02.pita.st/tmp/g/i/gikcdix7_3.jpghttp://image03.pita.st/tmp/g/i/gikcdix7_4.jpg

http://imepita.jp/20090911/574760
http://imepita.jp/20090911/574410

Drmke
September 12, 2009, 12:06 AM
Chapter 10 was a little weak imo. Hoping that the story becomes less predictable and less about Kouta falling on different girl's breast and other things. I mean, seriously, someone needs to teach this kid some balance or something.

Negative Syndicate
September 18, 2009, 08:10 AM
Ane Dokii is getting pretty boring. I still like the series, but I can't see any improvement since early chapters. If it stay this way, I think Ane Dokii might going to be 2nd Medaka.
[hr]
I found a spoiler for chapter 11.

・洸太の家。ちあきの「えっち!」4連発 
洸太に、「(理由不明)えっち!」
「みんなの洗濯物たたんで、えっち!」
「ゲームで女の子のキャラ使うなんてえっち!」
「プリン食べるのってなんか えっち!!」
なつき「…洗濯物は、ちあがたたむの下手だからやってくれたんでしょ」
洸太「は、花火大会~~!!?」
奏「行く!絶対行く!!その日塾があっても大怪我で血を流していても行く!!」
ちあき「・・・アンタさあ、ウチのお姉ちゃんのこと好きなんじゃないの?」
なつき、洸太に浴衣を着せてやり何かを手渡す。「これ“お守り”持ってって!
たぶん役に立つと思うから!」
ちあき『やっぱり男の子って分からない…。4歳の年の差は大きいか……』
なつき「じゃ上手くやれよっ(はぁと」
洸太「…“お守り”、全部使っちゃったね・・・」
奏「今日は誘ってくれてありがとう!」「もしかしたらもう分かってるかも知れないけど」
奏「あ、あのね…あたし洸太くんの事が、す…」
ドン!!(花火の音)
次回につづく

[hr]
Plus spoiler pictures.

http://imepita.jp/20090918/577470
http://imepita.jp/20090918/578220
http://imepita.jp/20090918/577680

Pirulito
September 19, 2009, 07:20 AM
Finally, this manga is getting into the thing that Kawashita knows to do: the romance (with beatiful scenes) and the confused mind, lost in thoughts, of the boy who does not understand his own feelings.

blai
September 19, 2009, 08:30 AM
I really liked this chapter in comparison to the others. Something happens, it's not only the mindless "amg harem" feeling. It's twisted emotions, romance and I bet that the Kouta we know now will be different from the Kouta that will end this serie. I actually think it'll be interesting to see how he matures and how he will handle these thoughts/emotions.

Negative Syndicate
September 25, 2009, 07:58 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 12.

奏「あ、あのね・・・あたし洸太くんのことが・・・っ」「す・・・・・・」
奏の告白の最中、一瞬戸惑った表情をしてしまう洸太、それを見て
続きが言えなくなってしまう奏「す・・・・・・」「き、綺麗だったね、
さっきの花火。ね、洸太君?」告白できなかった事を隠し、何も
無かったように元気に振舞う奏。
・洸太の家。浴衣を着て表で待っていたなつき。ちょい元気の無い
洸太を見てなにやら失敗やらかしたなと慰めようとする。ちなみに、
ちあきは新学期の用意を取りに一時帰宅中、つまり今回出番無し。
・洸太の土産のたこ焼きをつまむなつき、そこに奏母から電話が来て
洸太が家の近所まで送っていった筈の奏がまだ帰っていないと言う。
雨が降ってきた中を探しに出る洸太となつき。1話で奏を助けた辺りの
空き地で二手に分かれて探すふたり。なつきの予定と違い、なつきが
先に奏を見つけてしまう。「いやあ、奏ちゃんをフるなんて見る目が
ないって!他にイイオトコ見つかるって!」「アンタにそんな慰め方
されたくないわ!!」洸太もそこに合流、別れ際、洸太に笑顔を見せる奏。
・新学期、登校した洸太は奏とバッタリ。奏は肩辺りでスッキリと髪を
切っていた。「こ、これは、失恋したとかそう言うんじゃなくて、
決意の表れなんだから!」「洸太君、これからもよろしくね!」

次回につづく

[hr]
Plus some spoiler pictures.

http://imepita.jp/20090925/573480
http://imepita.jp/20090925/573680
http://imepita.jp/20090925/642720
http://imepita.jp/20090925/656410

2franz6
September 25, 2009, 11:12 PM
I found more pics for chapter 12

http://i34.tinypic.com/2lwtb39.jpghttp://i33.tinypic.com/2hr0e2c.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/28ml8gn.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2i88681.jpghttp://i35.tinypic.com/2n8zpue.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/14vp7ww.jpghttp://i35.tinypic.com/1zbwhox.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/15yhwjr.jpghttp://i37.tinypic.com/2saf81k.jpg

Negative Syndicate
September 26, 2009, 03:20 PM
Kaede's new hair style looks like Aoki from Bakuman.

Also, is it just me or is Ane Dokii's pace is bit too fast.

Drmke
September 26, 2009, 07:55 PM
Kaede's new hair style looks like Aoki from Bakuman.

Also, is it just me or is Ane Dokii's pace is bit too fast.

Yeah, it does seem kinda fast paced but so are most new series for a little while till they establish themselves. Its dangerous to be too slow to develop the story initially before it gets a following.

jamjamstyle
September 26, 2009, 08:46 PM
Natsuki sure looked depressed for someone who received guests and watched fireworks. You would've expected her to be in a more happier state, she only fixed her situation when she saw Kouta. I don't know now if she has any feelings for that guy or if she was thinking about her home situation.

Negative Syndicate
October 02, 2009, 08:23 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 13.

・1年教室。「来る11月に、あたし達にとって初めて参加する文化祭があります!みんなで
一緒に盛り上げましょー!!」ニュー・バージョン(自称)桜井奏、いつのまにか文化祭実行委員に
決まっていて、HRの議事進行を務めている。「テーマなら決まってます! それは“恋”です!!
「恋!?」「文化祭と言えば恋のイベント・・・(はぁと) このチャンスに便乗して私も今度こそ告白
を・・・!!」 担任「う~~ん、それはどうかな~~(汗;」 奏、キッ!と担任を睨んで「あたし本気
です!!」 洸太、あれ以来なつきの顔が脳裏に浮かんできて悩んでいる。
・洸太の家。なつきが夕飯作っている、メニューは洸太の好きな野菜具沢山ハンバーグ。なつきが
しゃがんだ隙にパンツが見えたり。食事の時も好物が出ているのに洸太は気もそぞろ。逆にちあきは
そんな態度の洸太が気になったり。
・翌朝、学校廊下。「お、おはよう!洸太君!!」洸太に挨拶する奏、ピンポンダッシュの如く、一声
かけて真っ赤な顔で全力疾走で去って行く。洸太「・・・ト、トイレかな・・・?(汗;」
・放課後、商店街のベンチ。物思いに耽っている洸太。「なに陰気な顔してるのよ?」そこに声をかけ
るちあき。雨が降ってきて二人は手近な喫茶店に雨宿りに入る。
・喫茶店内。洸太「す、“好き”ってどーゆーことなんだろー・・・」悩みがあるなら相談に乗ってやると
言ったちあき、話を訊く事に。「ふんふん、なるほど“好き”か………!? ちゅっちゅっ中一のクセに
生意気!!」「好きって気持ちがどんなんかわかんないから聞いてんの! オマエも中3なら好きな人とか
いるんだろ!?」「うっ!・・・」ちあき、ギクっと。「いる!!いるわよ!?あたしアンタの先輩なのよ!
そんな経験は当たり前よっ!!だから恋愛相談も楽勝!」虚勢を張るちあき。そこにちあきと同じ学校の
同級生らしき女子が数人店に入って来て「(洸太を指し)もしかしてその人、萩原さんのカレシ・・・?」
ちあき、激しく動揺し「違うわよ!よく見てよ この子、中一よ中一!」「でもー」「デート中なんでしょー
?(ニヤニヤ」 更に動揺したちあき、弁明しようと慌てて立ち上がろうとしたところ、躓き、転んで、
テーブルを引っくり返し、洸太の方に倒れ込み。ちあきの唇は、洸太の頬にチュッ!と触れ合う。真っ赤に
なったちあき「いまのは事故なんだからーっ!!」叫びながら全力疾走で店から逃走。
・洸太の家。玄関先で口論する洸太とちあき。そこに買い物から帰宅してきたなつき「お、仲がいいねー
お二人さん!♪」ふたり同時に「どこがだ!!」なつき意に介さず「「そんなふたりなら大丈夫だねっ」
なつきから何やら手渡される洸太「これ・・・映画のチケットだ」さっきスーパーの福引でもらったと言う
なつき、ふたりで日曜に一緒に行って来なよと。洸太とちあき、顔を見合わせ「うっ!・・・」 洸太『・・・
・・・・・・日曜日に映画なんて・・・それじゃまるでデートじゃないですか・・・!』

次回につづく!

[hr]
Plus some pictures.

http://imepita.jp/20091002/574070
http://imepita.jp/20091002/575610
http://imepita.jp/20091002/574410
http://imepita.jp/20091002/575810

Xadyu
October 02, 2009, 02:18 PM
Does anybody know what's up with the TV announcement at the first page?

Googlez_kun
October 02, 2009, 02:55 PM

maybe a special or an anime announcement?
though i doubt that!it's not even save and often in the bottom five of the TOC,so that's unlikely,dunno....
anyway
the chapter was pretty nice,i liked it!!:D

Xadyu
October 02, 2009, 03:32 PM
Yeah, maybe it's a new TV series of one of her older works, because it's impossible for an anime adaption of Ane Doki at this moment.

Googlez_kun
October 02, 2009, 05:11 PM
Yeah, maybe it's a new TV series of one of her older works, because it's impossible for an anime adaption of Ane Doki at this moment.

i don't know any of the older works,but that's probably it!
so maybe they are announcing it through her recent series to get as much attention as possible

Negative Syndicate
October 06, 2009, 06:40 PM
I found a spoiler for chapter 14.

・日曜当日。洸太、ちあきの身支度があまりにも時間がかかっているので、先に家を出る。
同じ家に住んでいるのに映画館の前で待ち合わせする事に。ちなみに映画館は、T-JOY大泉。
ようやく来たちあき。さっき家で見たのと違う服装にドギドキする洸太。ちあきが着て来たのは
女の子らしいワンピース。「何 見てるのよ!」来たのはいいけれど、目当ての映画の予定してい
た回の上映は既に始まってしまっていた。次の回の上映まで1時間ほど2階のゲームセンターで時間
を潰すことに。洸太が景品で当てたのは、身の丈1m以上ありそうな、大きなクマの縫いぐるみ。
中学生の女の子がデカい縫いぐるみを背負ってるのが悪目立ちして注目を浴びてしまう。映画は、
中学生には刺激の強いラブシーンもある難病映画。クライマックスの恋人が亡くなる場面で涙を流す
ちあき、その横顔を見つめる洸太。
・帰り道。「ありきたりな映画だったわね」自分が滂沱の涙を流したことを隠すちあき。橋の上に
差し掛かった辺りで、背中のクマに引っかかってスカートがペロンと捲れてしまい、大騒ぎするが、
ジタバタした際に鎖が切れて、ちあきの胸のペンダントが川に落ちてしまう。浅瀬の川に慌てて下り
ビショ濡れになりながらもペンダントを探すちあき、一緒に探す洸太。『そんなに大事なものだった
のか・・・』 何度も探した末に発見できず、ちあきは一人で洸太の家に走り帰ってしまう。独りになっ
ても探し続ける洸太・・・・・・。
・洸太の家。なつき「おかえりーちあ ?」ちあき、暗い部屋に閉じ篭って膝を抱え蹲る『(大事な
ペンダントを)なんで今日つけていったかな・・・あんなヤツ相手にはしゃいじゃって バカみたい』
落ち込み、そのまま眠ってしまうちあき。洸太、帰宅。「こーちゃん!やだもーなんでこーちゃんも
ビショ濡れなのー?」 目を覚ますちあき、傍には例のクマがそっと置かれている。「…なによ
何よ、こんな物……!!」クマに八つ当たりしようとするが、よく見るとその胸元には、ちあきが
落としたペンダントが。洸太が、ちあきが諦めた後も根気よく探して、見つけてきてくれたのだ。
ドキッ! 部屋から飛び出してくるちあき「お、お姉ちゃん、アイツ!、アイツは!?」「起きたか」
「こーちゃんなら今…」「ここね!」洗面所のドアを思いっ切り開けるちあき、泣きそうな顔で
「あ、あの、ペンダント ありが…どわー―――っ!!!」・・・・・・・・・そこには、ビショ濡れの服を脱ぎ、
ちょうどいまパンツを脱ぎ風呂場へ行こうとしていた洸太がいた・・・。「は、早くパンツをはきなさいよ
えっちー―――っ!!!!」

次回につづく!!

Kaiten
October 12, 2009, 12:17 AM

Most likely adverting the BD and DVD releases of Hatsukoi Ltd. and Hatsukoi Limited - Gentei Shojo, a 4 min. side stories (not adapted from the manga) included on each volume of the DVD.

Negative Syndicate
October 14, 2009, 04:33 PM
I found a spoiler for chapter 15.

・中学校、教室。HR、文化祭のクラスの出し物について議事進行する奏
「と言うわけで!我がクラスの出し物はお化け屋敷に決定しました―――!」
奏、ガックリ落ち込んで「“恋”がテーマじゃなくなって残念ですが、が、頑張り
ましょ~~~……」 担任、部活をやっている人は忙しいので所属していない人を
中心に作業を進めましょうと言い、目を輝かせ洸太に注目する奏、恐る恐る手を上
げる洸太。
・洸太の家。誰もいない家に帰って来る洸太、そこに背後から抱きついてくるなつき
「こーちゃん、おかえりーっ」「わあっ!」「やー、生徒会が長引いちゃってさー―
これからダッシュで夕飯作るから、許して、ねっ(はぁと」スキンシップに、なつきを
意識し過ぎてしまう洸太。食事中にもなつきから「今日こそ一緒にお風呂に入ろうか」
「一緒のベッドで寝ようか」とか言われて余計に気にしてしまう。入浴中もなつきが
乱入してきて一緒に入る様を妄想してドキドキの洸太。洸太、風呂上りに萩原姉妹に
今日から一人で居間で寝ると宣言。逆に、それでもまたなつきが自分の布団に潜り込
んでくるんじゃ!?と期待(?)して眠れなくなってしまう。
・放課後の教室。今日のクラスの作業は集まりが悪く、5人のみ。奏、他の3人を買い物
に行かせ、洸太と二人きりになれるように策謀「が、がんばろうね、洸太君…(はぁと」
だが、超寝不足だった洸太は教室の床で居眠り熟睡。「…って、ちょっとぉ~~―ー―
な、なんで寝てるの!?せっかくのチャンスなのに、もうー――」奏、洸太を起そうと
「ねえ、洸太君、起きて、起きてよ~~~」それでも起きない洸太を見て、よからぬ事を
企む奏、洸太の顔にゆっくりゆっくり自分の顔を近づけ、洸太の唇に、自分の唇を………
「こっ 洸太君………」

次回につづく!!

cheaptrick
October 15, 2009, 03:40 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 15.

・中学校、教室。HR、文化祭のクラスの出し物について議事進行する奏
「と言うわけで!我がクラスの出し物はお化け屋敷に決定しました―――!」
奏、ガックリ落ち込んで「“恋”がテーマじゃなくなって残念ですが、が、頑張り
ましょ~~~……」 担任、部活をやっている人は忙しいので所属していない人を
中心に作業を進めましょうと言い、目を輝かせ洸太に注目する奏、恐る恐る手を上
げる洸太。
・洸太の家。誰もいない家に帰って来る洸太、そこに背後から抱きついてくるなつき
「こーちゃん、おかえりーっ」「わあっ!」「やー、生徒会が長引いちゃってさー―
これからダッシュで夕飯作るから、許して、ねっ(はぁと」スキンシップに、なつきを
意識し過ぎてしまう洸太。食事中にもなつきから「今日こそ一緒にお風呂に入ろうか」
「一緒のベッドで寝ようか」とか言われて余計に気にしてしまう。入浴中もなつきが
乱入してきて一緒に入る様を妄想してドキドキの洸太。洸太、風呂上りに萩原姉妹に
今日から一人で居間で寝ると宣言。逆に、それでもまたなつきが自分の布団に潜り込
んでくるんじゃ!?と期待(?)して眠れなくなってしまう。
・放課後の教室。今日のクラスの作業は集まりが悪く、5人のみ。奏、他の3人を買い物
に行かせ、洸太と二人きりになれるように策謀「が、がんばろうね、洸太君…(はぁと」
だが、超寝不足だった洸太は教室の床で居眠り熟睡。「…って、ちょっとぉ~~―ー―
な、なんで寝てるの!?せっかくのチャンスなのに、もうー――」奏、洸太を起そうと
「ねえ、洸太君、起きて、起きてよ~~~」それでも起きない洸太を見て、よからぬ事を
企む奏、洸太の顔にゆっくりゆっくり自分の顔を近づけ、洸太の唇に、自分の唇を………
「こっ 洸太君………」

次回につづく!!

The discussion about the culture festival theme is still going on: "it has been decided that our class will do a haunted house!"
kanade (a little depressed):"it's a pity the love theme wasn't chosen, anyway let's work hard..."; the homeroom teacher asks the ones who are not in any clubs to take care of the festival and kanade's eyes brighten up when kouta timidly raises his hand. When he comes back home natsuki embraces him from behind "welcome back kou-chan! waa! the student council dragged on but i'll go prepare dinner right away so forgive me ok ;-)" because of natsuki's skinship kouta becomes too self conscious of her; even during dinner natsuki goes on: "shall we have a bath together today?" and also "shall we sleep in the same bed?" making kouta self conscious again. during his bath kouta has a delusion of natsuki entering the bathroom and going in the tub with him. when he gets out of the bath, the two sisters announce him that from today he will spleep alone in the living room; kouta can't sleep that night, expecting natsuki to get inside is futon in the middle of the night but that doesn't happen. the following day, there are only 5 people after school for the culture festival organization (kanade, kouta and 3 other peoples); kanade send the other three to go buy things for the festival in order to be alone with kouta: kanade:"le-let's work hard kouta-kun..." but kouta, because of his extreme lack of sleep, was already sound aspleep in the school's bed.
kanade "eh what the... that was my long awaited chance, jeez..", then she tries to wake him up "nee kouta-kun wake up.. wake up already.." and since he doesn't seem to be going to wake up soon, kanade, scheming something, gets her face slowly closer to kouta's , then her lips approach his "ko-kouta-kun..." -->end of the chapter

Googlez_kun
October 17, 2009, 05:45 PM
i have to say that this chapter was really good!good character development:)

tomxander
October 17, 2009, 08:53 PM
i just love the art in this manga. And even though some people don't like this one, I love the story none the less, And as the author is the same guy who did Ichigo 100%, I really know there's going to be some real god moments to be seen in this manga.

Kaiten
October 18, 2009, 03:04 AM
And as the author is the same guy who did Ichigo 100%

Actually, a woman.

I like Ane Dokie, it's a fun series. The premise is a bit preposterous; why would some high school girl move in with and care for a middle schooler she had met earlier that afternoon. If some plot twist comes along explaining why, great, I'll feel a bit better. Until then I prefer Hatsukoi and Ichigo. Premise aside, Ane is really good, very entertaining with typcially great Kawashita characters.

Chapter 15 was a bit of a drag. Not bad, just a bit of a let down after Kouta's date with Chiaki, my favorite part of the series so far.

Negative Syndicate
October 21, 2009, 11:42 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 16.

・教室。お約束通り、「スパイクを忘れた~~!!」と教室に飛び込んで来る野球部員。
後姿で、実際何処まで密着したかは判らぬが、洸太に覆いかぶさっている奏を見て大騒ぎ
「さ、桜井が洸太に学校でキスしてる~~!!」周囲を巻き込み騒動に。洸太も目覚めて
気づかぬうちにキスしてしまったのか!?とドキドキ動揺。
・洸太の家。なつき「今夜の夕飯はおうどんだよ~!」うどんをすするなつきの唇を見つめ
吸い込まれていくような感覚の洸太。ちあき「アンタ!なにお姉ちゃんの顔に顔近づけてい
ってるの!?」なつき「? やっぱりこーちゃんも月見がよかった?」
・なつきの入浴中。居間でふたりきりの洸太とちあき。「どうせまた好きがどうとか
考えてたんでしょ?」「・・・いや、キスのことを・・・」「!? 喫茶店でのことは事故だって
言ったでしょ!?」動揺し大声で騒ぐちあき。風呂場までちあきの声が聞こえてきて「今度は
ちあが反抗期かな?」と、あくまでとぼけた傍観者な、なつき。
・翌日、教室。洸太が教室に入ると「おい、桜井!カレシが来たぞ!!」うわさが広まり、
クラス中からからかわれるふたり、奏はからかわれてお冠、1日、洸太に話しかけられても
ツンツンとシカト状態に。
・今日の作業が終わり、下校する洸太、校門を越えると、門の影に隠れて洸太を待っていた
奏の姿が・・・。奏、洸太に気づき「は、話があるんだけど・・・少しいい?」
次回につづく!!

cheaptrick
October 21, 2009, 03:43 PM
I found a spoiler for chapter 16.

・教室。お約束通り、「スパイクを忘れた~~!!」と教室に飛び込んで来る野球部員。
後姿で、実際何処まで密着したかは判らぬが、洸太に覆いかぶさっている奏を見て大騒ぎ
「さ、桜井が洸太に学校でキスしてる~~!!」周囲を巻き込み騒動に。洸太も目覚めて
気づかぬうちにキスしてしまったのか!?とドキドキ動揺。
・洸太の家。なつき「今夜の夕飯はおうどんだよ~!」うどんをすするなつきの唇を見つめ
吸い込まれていくような感覚の洸太。ちあき「アンタ!なにお姉ちゃんの顔に顔近づけてい
ってるの!?」なつき「? やっぱりこーちゃんも月見がよかった?」
・なつきの入浴中。居間でふたりきりの洸太とちあき。「どうせまた好きがどうとか
考えてたんでしょ?」「・・・いや、キスのことを・・・」「!? 喫茶店でのことは事故だって
言ったでしょ!?」動揺し大声で騒ぐちあき。風呂場までちあきの声が聞こえてきて「今度は
ちあが反抗期かな?」と、あくまでとぼけた傍観者な、なつき。
・翌日、教室。洸太が教室に入ると「おい、桜井!カレシが来たぞ!!」うわさが広まり、
クラス中からからかわれるふたり、奏はからかわれてお冠、1日、洸太に話しかけられても
ツンツンとシカト状態に。
・今日の作業が終わり、下校する洸太、校門を越えると、門の影に隠れて洸太を待っていた
奏の姿が・・・。奏、洸太に気づき「は、話があるんだけど・・・少しいい?」
次回につづく!!

Classroom: kanade and kouta are alone, but... "i forgot my spikes!" says a member of the baseball club suddenly coming in the classroom; seeing kanade's image from behind he misunderstands and think she's kissing him (well she was probably going to anyway in a few more secs) and says aloud "sakurai is kissing kouta at school!!" and the rumour quickly spreads around. When kouta wakes up he also wonders about the kiss "was i kissed while I was asleep?" and his heart starts racing.
Back at home, natsuki "for today's dinner I made udon!", and kouta stares at her lips while she sips her udon almost as if swallowed by them; chiaki notices that and says "ehi you! why are you getting your face close to oneechan's !?" and natsuki, oblivious: "ah, as I thought kouta also likes tsukimi!" (natsuki prepared "tsukimi" [月見] udon which literally mean "view of the moon" ,the name comes from the egg put in the center which looks like a full moon).
Natsuki is now taking a bath and chiaki asks kouta "i bet you were thinking again about the meaning of "like", weren't you?" , "...no, about the kiss..."replies kouta, and chiaki with a loud voice and making a lot of noise "i told you already that what happened at the cafe store was just an accident!?" even natsuki can hear chiaki and comments to herself in her usual dumb mode "so now it's chiaki who is in the rebellious age?".
The next day, as soon as kouta enters the classroom, "ehi sakurai, your boyfriend has come!" someone says and the voice spread around the class; the two of them are constantly teased by their classmate and kanade, in a bad mood because of the teasing, for the whole day never accosts kouta, clearly trying to ignore him.
Afterschool, kanade is hiding behind the school gates, waiting for kouta and when she spots him, "ah, I have something to talk to you about... do you have a moment?" -->end of the chapter

Pirulito
October 21, 2009, 04:05 PM
Seems it'll be a good chapter.

Negative Syndicate
October 28, 2009, 09:12 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 17.

・帰り道。(前回のつづき) 洸太「さ、桜井さん」奏「とりあえず、ついてきて」
・団地と住宅街の間にある児童公園。ここならいいかな?と、子供がトンネルごっこを
して遊ぶ、大きな土管状の遊具の中に身を潜めて会話をするふたり。洸太は自分が寝ぼけて
奏にキスしてしまったのでは?奏に訴えられるのでは?とビクビク状態。奏「1週間、洸太
くんと話するのをやめようと思うの」やっぱり怒っているのか!!訴えられるのか!?と
ビビる洸太。訴えるのなら人の噂話をして面白がってたアイツらよ!と憤慨する奏、人の
噂もなんとやら、しばらく自分たちが何もない様子を見せていれば、噂なんて数日で消え
てしまうと主張する。「それで1週間、口をきかないってわけか・・・・・・なるほど」奏、ちょい
照れながら「これから、1週間分話してあげてもいいけど?」突然会話を振られても困る洸太
「…好きな食べ物って、何・・・?」「(怒って)プ、プリンよプリン!! 何なの、そのベタな
質問は!?」 そこに、クラスの女子数人がやってきて、公園のベンチでガールズトーク。
慌てて土管の奥に隠れる洸太と奏、寝そべって密着し抱き合ったような状態で、女子たちが
いなくなるまで身を隠す事に。ようやく女子たちが帰って開放感!ブランコに乗ってはしゃ
ぐ奏、そんな姿を見て、今日、本当に1番したかった質問をする洸太

「お、オレ達って、ホントに、キ・・・キスしたの!?」
奏、洸太の方を見て。正面に向き直り、ブランコからスカートを翻しながら飛び降りて。
「・・・・・・洸太くんは」
ゆっくりと、洸太へと振り向き、最高の笑みで熱く見つめて。
「どっちがよかった?」
ドキマギな洸太、何とも言えずに。
「・・・・・・なんてね。じゃあね、洸太くん!」
自分の鞄を取り、走り去る奏、送ろうかと言う洸太に「家、近くだからいい!」と返し、
軽やかに駆けて行く・・・。

・洸太の家。居間。なつき「遅かったね、心配したよー」洸太の様子を見て、何やら察して
「・・・・・・でも、何だかこーちゃん、やけにいいカオしてるよねー―」
・翌日の学校、教室。「桜井ー、カレシが来たぞー!」とか、からかう男子をシカトする奏。
・2日経ち3日経ち、会話もしない洸太と奏の様子に、クラスメイトもふたりの話題をしなく
なり、5日目辺りには誰もそのことに振れなくなっていて・・・・・・・・・。
・そして、1週間経った日の朝の教室。いつもより早く来てしまった洸太、ドキドキと緊張。
そこに奏が登校して来て『さ、桜井さん!』興奮しながら、必死に声かける洸太「あ、あの」
ツンとすまし顔だった奏、洸太に声をかけられた途端に頬が紅潮し。照れながらも「お、おは
よう・・・・・・」と挨拶。洸太もそれに返して「・・・おはよう!」

次回につづく!

Dark Lord Zenigame
November 01, 2009, 06:24 PM
My heart skipped a beat. (http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/60522/15)

Damn you, Kawashita!

Negative Syndicate
November 11, 2009, 10:42 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 18.

・洸太の家、居間。流星群の天体観測で友人宅に外泊すると言うちあき「あんた達も今は
一緒に寝てないし、一泊くらいいいかなって」
・翌朝、玄関。「じゃあ、あたし学校から直接友達の家に行くから。くれぐれも変なこと
しないよーに!」洸太「だからコイツに言えコイツに!!」なつき「いってらっさーい」
・中学校、教室。洸太『二人っきりになるのって久しぶりなんだよな・・・』緊張してきた
洸太・・・。
・洸太の家。帰宅した洸太。しかし何やらなつきの様子がおかしい。スカートの裾がパ
ンツに挟まってパンツ丸見え状態だったり、鍋は噴き溢すし、洸太の洗濯物に自分のブラ
を混ぜて渡すし、料理は苦くて辛くて大失敗。それを責める洸太相手に涙ぐむ始末。風呂
も水だけで沸かしてない状態で驚いた洸太が飛んで来たらそこになつきが倒れ掛かってき
て、目がトロン…とした様子。おでこを触って「あ、熱・・・!!オマエすごく熱あるぞ!?」
とりあえず2階の部屋までなつきを背負って運ぶ洸太。以降、洸太の孤軍奮闘が始まる、
制服を脱がせ着替えさせて、汗を拭いてやって、お粥を作って…。
なつき「……おいしい。こーちゃんの料理初めて食べたな…。……ごめんね、あたし こー
ちゃんのメイドさんなのに…」「へ!?ああ、そんな話あったなあ、いっいいよ そんなの
全然っ!」熱で紅潮したなつきの寝顔を見ながら『コイツが来てからほとんどの家事をやっ
てもらって。本当は無理してたのかなあ・・・・・・。早く、元気になってくれますように・・・・・・』
 なつきの容態が心配で、寝ている部屋の前、2階の廊下で寝る洸太。
夜中に目覚めて、そんな洸太の優しさに気づくなつき「――― こーちゃん、ありがとう…」
・翌朝。洸太が目覚めると、台所からなつきの料理する音が聞こえてきて・・・。「オマエ・・・
もう起きても平気なのか!?」「うん!もう平気!熱も下がったし」自分のおでこと洸太の
おでこをくっつけて、熱が下がったのを確認させるなつき「ほら」・・・そこに帰宅したちあき
が、ふたりの密着した姿を見て誤解して・・・「アンタってホント最低―――!!!」洸太をガッ!
とブン殴り!!

次回につづく!

次号、文化祭で洸太と仲良くなろうと画策する奏だが…!?

Drmke
November 11, 2009, 10:43 AM
I actually really enjoyed chapter 18. Which is a big deal for me sense I have been very critical of this manga so far. I'm slowly becoming a fan...

Negative Syndicate
November 11, 2009, 10:45 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 19.

第19話 もう4年遅く

病み上がりのなつきを心配して、買い物を一緒に行くと言って準備を始める洸太
洸太いない間に、ちあは「いつまでこの家にいるつもり?」とちなつに切り出す
ちなつ「できれば一生!」
ちあき「――どんなにこの家の居心地がよくたって あたしたちいつかは出ていかなきゃならないんだから・・・」

影で2人の会話を聞いていた洸太は、買い物の最中も元気がありません
ちなつはプリクラを取ろうと機械の前まで連れてくるも、全然笑ってくれない洸太
ちなつは洸太にキスして、看病してくれたお礼と言って出来たシールを渡してくれます

買い物の帰り、洸太の中学を通りかかると、全力でちなつが食いついて、早速1人で侵入
洸太は普通に忘れ物をしたと言って校舎へ入ります

校舎内でちなつを探していると、中学の制服を着たツインテールちなつが登場
洸太が作ったという文化祭の小道具は逸品
「すごいすごい」と言って抱きついてくるちなつ

照れている洸太は「そろそろ帰ろうぜ!その福も着替えて戻しとけよな」
ちなつはその場で着替え始め、そんなちなつの行動に驚いた洸太の悲鳴を聞きつけて、女性の先生が教室に入ってきます
ちなつは下着のまま教卓の下に隠れ、その際洸太が作った小道具の一つを落として割ってしまいます
先生をうまくいなして、「ホントごめんね・・・」とちなつ

細かく砕けてないらしく、直ぐに直し始めた洸太の真剣な表情を見つつ、「なんか 頼もしくなったねこーちゃん」とちなつ
洸太「へ?」
ちなつ「・・・よっつ・・・もう4年遅く生まれてくればよかったなぁ――
    そうしたら毎日 今みたいに同じ教室にいられるのにな・・・なーんて じゃ帰ろっか!」

雑談しながら帰る2人

高級車の窓からちなつ(?)を見るドリル髪の人
ドリル「みーっけた」

http://image03.pita.st/tmp/w/l/wlooqljk_0.jpghttp://image03.pita.st/tmp/w/l/wlooqljk_1.jpghttp://image03.pita.st/tmp/w/l/wlooqljk_2.jpghttp://image03.pita.st/tmp/w/l/wlooqljk_3.jpghttp://image02.pita.st/tmp/w/l/wlooqljk_4.jpg

WarriorZ
November 13, 2009, 06:35 AM
a new character in the story

very good!!!

2franz6
November 18, 2009, 04:15 PM
Chapter 20 Spoiler Summary
文化祭に行くって話

玄関前に巻髪の美少女。

桜井吸血鬼コスプレ。

あずみさん、こうたにお願いする。
おばけしてほしいと。

おばけする、こうた

女子の休憩場に、おばけのまま移動。

女子は、ブラジャーしてる?とかそんな会話。

転ぶ桜井さん

ブラジャー見える桜井さん

桜井さんが誰が好きで盛り上がる女子

おばけの裾から男子のズボンが見え大騒ぎ。

ばれそうになると、一緒に住んでる女の子登場。

巻髪の子は、一緒に住んでる子の長女。
ってとこで終わり。

After_Image
November 23, 2009, 12:04 AM
I really liked the latest chapter. We find out that Natsuki has an older sister :o which I wasn't expecting at all. The way the manga is going at the moment makes it one of my favorites. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Negative Syndicate
November 25, 2009, 11:06 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 21.

文化祭にて、なつき?が長女を縛る

家に連れ帰る

長女、なつき?に一緒に家に帰ろうとあーだこーだ

なんで出て行ったのかは、 下着のモデルするのが嫌で家を出たらしい。

長女は はるきお姉ちゃん

はるきは、なつきに見合しろって話になり

喧嘩。

はるき、コウタ拉致。で終わり。

Jinoh
November 27, 2009, 03:00 PM
taking kouta as hostage was pretty funny :P

Negative Syndicate
November 27, 2009, 07:04 PM
I'm kind of feeling like there going to be fourth sister in Hagiwara Family. The reason is that, so far, all of Hagiwara sisters names are associated with a season, Haruki (spring), Natsuki (summer), and Chiaki (fall). Kanade's name doesn't associate with season, so maybe there going to be Hagiwara family with winter (by looking at pattern, maybe Fuyuki).

After_Image
November 27, 2009, 07:46 PM
Great observation! That would be interesting to see how that will play out. We know they can't have an even older sister though. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next chapter.

Akiyama
November 27, 2009, 07:56 PM
I hope there is a male in the family. To much estrogen can be a bad thing and maybe Kouta can sympathize with this person in the future. No wonder this family is bat crazy, the parents are away leaving no guardian to taken care of these kids. I hope the sister is taking Kouta to the Hagiwara house because I want to see what it looks like.

Nicchin
November 30, 2009, 12:00 PM
"I hope there is a male in the family"

The much it would be interesting, I don't think it will EVER happen in a harem manga XD

I'm also thinking a 4th sister is still to be introduced in AneDoki...Maybe she'll be the youngest or so and Kawashita sensei let's her appear only at the Hagiwara residence...

On the other hand, who knows :blink - in such moments I wish I could switch bodies with the editor of some mangaka :darn They have it nice, reading the chapters before even printed...:p

Btw...Haruki is HARDCORE!!:blink
I mean 'selling out' her lil' sis to old geezers for money?!*shivers* The world doesn't need another on grandpas wasted beauty :facepalm
I doubt I will like her character if she doesn't change attitude^^U...

hyorinmaru
December 01, 2009, 10:03 AM
The first volume's cover

http://i46.tinypic.com/2z709iu.jpg

Negative Syndicate
December 01, 2009, 11:01 AM
The first cover looks similar concept as To Love-Ru's volume covers.

Googlez_kun
December 01, 2009, 11:02 AM
The first cover looks similar concept as To Love-Ru's volume covers.

you mean that the boy is very small and the rest of the cover is the girl/are the girls?

2franz6
December 01, 2009, 11:06 PM
The first volume's cover (316px × 500px)
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/315/anedokivolume1cover.jpg

After_Image
December 02, 2009, 01:23 AM
What exactly is she holding in her left hand? I can't seem to make it out, it looks like a ladle but I'm not sure.

Frostman
December 02, 2009, 02:52 AM
She has an apron on so its most likely a ladle

Kaiten
December 02, 2009, 12:14 PM
Why is she sitting in a bag x_X

Googlez_kun
December 02, 2009, 01:59 PM
she is sitting on a bag^^

2franz6
December 02, 2009, 02:23 PM
Chapter 22 Spoiler Summary
さら~っとね。

拉致られるコウタ

はるき宅へ。

はるき宅は高層マンション

脱出試みるコウタ

なつき助けにいかないとで、止める、ちあき

脱出試みてると、なつきが使っていた部屋へ。(家具とかまんま)

そこに、お見合い写真があって見るとオッサン

はるきに、こんなでいいのか?と言いに行くコウタ

はるきが、なつきの経済効果うんちゃらかんちゃら~

あんたはどうしたいの~~??うんちゃらかんちゃら~

コウタ『俺は!なつきのことが好きなんだよ!!』

と言ったところで、なつきが入ってくる。

そこに、はるき秘書が。モデルは有名な女優がやるでまとまる。
なつきより儲かる。(?)

んで帰る。

で終わり。

(なつきが告白を聞いていたかは、わからない)

Akiyama
December 04, 2009, 02:56 AM
All the pictures of Hatsuki seem to get more depressing as time goes on, I guess moving around and losing friends is tough. I have to say, I'm impressed from Kouta this week. He finally maned up and started to fight for his girl. I'm sure he would have stopped the marriage even if the guy wasn't ugly. Then he lets the cat out of the bag with him confessing his love for Hatsuki. Who doesn't even notice because she thought he was dead. xD Kouta connecting with Hatsuki on the floor was a touching and comical moment at the same time. Balling your eyes out and telling your feelings is always the right thing to do. Chiaki saves the day behind the scenes by calling dad. I thought they didn't care about their kids but know we know they want the kids to get along with each other. Haruki is gone for now but she will be back maybe with one of Hatsukis' ex-boyfriend, idk. Sometime in the future Hatsuki will confront about Kouta's outburst but I fell we will have to wait a while.

After_Image
December 04, 2009, 07:30 PM
I'm just amazed by how much money Natsuki can make for Haruki (50 billion). Not even a famous actress can make her as much :o. Haruki is really cold, only thinking about making money and going as far as calling her sister a product. It's going to be interesting to see how Natsuki gets out of this situation.

Akiyama
December 05, 2009, 12:24 AM
I'm just amazed by how much money Natsuki can make for Haruki (50 billion).

FYI with the currency equivalent of ¥ to $. A rough transaction would be $1 = ¥100. So that would be ¥50,000,000,000 = $500,000,000. I will agree with you that's still a huge amount of money. I guess with endorsements and acting roles it all adds up.

After_Image
December 05, 2009, 12:48 AM
Sorry for the confusion, I meant Yen. It still would be a lot of money in dollars though, just like you say. It's roughly around $ 552,000,000 and that's no chump change. :amuse

Naniwa's Tiger
December 06, 2009, 04:14 AM
Im Hooked! Ane Doki Is Addicting It's Kinda Like A Replacement Of Mysterious Girlfriend X Of Which I Am Also Addicted! Natsuki Is Gonna Break Poor Little Kouta's Heart And He's Gonna Break Sakurai's Heart And It's Gonna Suck Cause He Wont Get Laid By Either One Of The Girls Ever! It's So Sad I Wish He Would Get Some.

Negative Syndicate
December 09, 2009, 10:35 AM
I found a spoiler for chapter 23.

・洸太となつきとちあき、3人揃って買い物にいくことに。
・下着売り場のワゴンセール、一人5品までなので洸太も頭数に入れられて
洸太にブラ5枚預けた女子二人は戦意漲りワゴン前の修羅場に突入。
ワゴン前の人ゴミが掃けたあと、二人の姿が何処にもいない・・・・・・。
逸れた?!と不安になった洸太、躊躇しながらも「なつきー!!」と絶叫。
意外とすぐ近くからヒョコっと現れるなつきとちあき、帰宅する3人。
・洸太の家。3人を出迎えるヒゲメガネをかけた浮かれたオッサン、
「おかえり洸太~~&俺!!・・・(女子二人を見て)あれ、どちらさま?」

次回につづく!

I have a feeling like Ane Doki is coming to an end.

Jinoh
December 12, 2009, 04:27 PM
the battle for the underwear was great :3

Googlez_kun
December 12, 2009, 04:40 PM
yeah,the chapter was awesome!!:D
and looking at the end i guess the manga is really coming to an end...

Drmke
December 27, 2009, 07:13 PM
After reading the latest chapter, I have to kinda agree with the people saying its about to end. With Sakurai confessing to Kouta and Kouta likewise making an attempt to confess to Natsuki, there is only two ways I see this story going if it doesn't end:

1. Kouta's dad decides not to move for some reason or another. Natsuki and her sister continuing to move out, because it would be strange if they kept living there with Kouta's father back, while Sakurai and Kouta's relationship changes as in maybe they start going out. Kouta will still probably have his super crush on Natsuki and maybe confess to her.

2. Kouta moves then we get some sort of time skip (maybe a few years). Kouta and his dad move back while Kouta is in high school, and he meets all his old friends grown up as well as Natsuki who would have graduated by this time most likely. Then this whole thing starts over again just with them older.

I think its more likely its wrapping itself up. If it does, I just hope Kouta confesses to Natsuki before then. She will turn him down most likely, but it would be sad if he never even confessed his feelings to her before he moves.

After_Image
December 27, 2009, 10:39 PM
I'm hoping he'll confess next chapter with Natsuki feeling the same way.

KayalhawK
December 28, 2009, 06:25 AM
I also feel the story wrapping up. I think I agree with Drmke on the second ending, though for what reason, I don't know. I guess that kind of ending seems to fit the author's style more, like what was done with Ichigo 100%.

Akiyama
January 10, 2010, 01:48 PM
For the guys who don't look at the WSJ thread. There will be only 1 more chapter. Yes, I'm serious, chapter 26 is the final chapter.

Googlez_kun
January 10, 2010, 01:59 PM
yeah,i read it in the WSJ-thread
it's a pity:(

Jinoh
January 10, 2010, 02:52 PM
Will there even be any volume releases? I would buy them :|

Drmke
January 10, 2010, 03:00 PM
Will there even be any volume releases? I would buy them :|

Volume 1 is already out and 2 comes out in February I think. It will have about 3 volumes total I would imagine.

Rejuvenation
January 10, 2010, 04:56 PM
A shame really but I can't say that I am crying that this is gone now. Kawashita started off good imo but started to mess up when she brought the other sisters into the mix and diminished Sakurai like that.

Out of all her manga with WSJ, I'd rank this one in 3rd place. I think it is time she move on to a less trigger happy place. I think this story could have survived a bit longer if she did.

Jinoh
January 10, 2010, 06:57 PM
Volume 1 is already out and 2 comes out in February I think. It will have about 3 volumes total I would imagine.

ah, ofcourse... I instantly remembered the cover in one of the chapters now that I've looked it up on some online shop. :)

Guess this will go along with Beelzebub vol. 1, 2 and 3 on my order :D

shouryuujo
January 10, 2010, 09:44 PM
the manga is too similar to ichigo so it prob not too popular...

After_Image
January 10, 2010, 09:59 PM
I enjoyed it while it lasted, even though it had potential to go further than it did.

minato,yondaime
January 14, 2010, 06:33 PM
i think this manga was too short and it could grow better

Negative Syndicate
January 14, 2010, 09:10 PM
I'm sad that Ane Dokii got cancelled. When it got two colours on early serialization, I thought it would become successful.

I think there are two ways for Kawashita now, moves to Jump Square or works along with good writer. But if Kawashita moves to Jump Square, it already has romantic comedy series (Rosario to Vampire, Dr.Rurru, and Mayoi Neko Overrun), so I think she has to try different genre.

For curiosity, did Kawashita worked different genre other than romance, or did she only worked on romance?

After_Image
January 15, 2010, 12:11 AM
The last chapter was a good ending for the manga. Until they meet again.

El Autor
January 15, 2010, 12:51 AM
I´m really sad about this. I mean... even the ending... it´s sad.

I would have liked it to last a bit more :( ... I fell in love with Natsuki too D;

naruto-niichan
January 15, 2010, 06:18 AM
What a sad ending... :( but i liked it, that was the best way she could do it

I hoped the story would go further, it was the first ecchi I read and I yeah... I will miss it :darn
was the popularity of the manga so low? And is there any info of a new Manga starting in WSJ? Or won't there be any new series?

Googlez_kun
January 15, 2010, 10:23 AM
T__T

good bye Ane-Doki:bye

i liked the last chapter,maybe the best one of the series

Drmke
January 15, 2010, 05:09 PM
Very good ending. The series really got good near the end. Shame it has to end. Who knows, maybe the author will one day be able to do a sequel or something considering the decent popularity of the tanks.

Arrogance
January 17, 2010, 03:39 AM
This is too bad that this got the boot. It was the only manga of its kinda that I have actually gotten into reading. I'm more of the action and blood buff but I came across this by accident when it first came out and have been reading it ever since (well now not anymore, lol). Honestly the ending wasn't bad. It was fitting yet it wasn't AMAZING either, I guess that is what happens when u gotta finish up a series that could have kept going. Overall I was quite happy with it and I am sad to see it go. It was great to read while it lasted :D.

-Ren Boy-
January 18, 2010, 01:45 PM
Quite frankly I believe the last chapter redeemed itself. It was a good series but I believe there was so much the author could cover granted he stuck to the original main story of Kouta meeting Natsuki and liking her. I must say it was very romantic and I ended the chapter with envy in my mouth....lucky guy. At least he knows he is going to get her a bit later on in life. Great ending, average manga altogether.

FCTeich
January 19, 2010, 10:21 AM
I like the Ending, too.
But im sad this was the last chapter!
I hope we see a continuation, when they are 4 or 5 year older

~†Ale†~
January 30, 2010, 01:36 PM
Yay!!!! Finally it's finished!!! I'm very happy!!!

Bugzee
January 31, 2010, 05:07 PM
I thought Ane Doki was very good! :) When I first started reading it, I thought it was kinda repetitive and at times lagged. But, slowly it grew on me and Mizuki did a really good job on Doki's ending.

It's ashame that Ane Doki has ended :(....I agree with FCTeich! It would be awesome if we get like a special mini-chapter series or something in the near future that focuses on Kouta & co and what they're doing after such a long time apart! :shakefist

Overall, it was a good read :thumbs

Clubsaa
February 03, 2010, 03:56 AM
I thought Ane Doki was very good! :) When I first started reading it, I thought it was kinda repetitive and at times lagged. But, slowly it grew on me and Mizuki did a really good job on Doki's ending.

It's ashame that Ane Doki has ended :(....I agree with FCTeich! It would be awesome if we get like a special mini-chapter series or something in the near future that focuses on Kouta & co and what they're doing after such a long time apart! :shakefist

Overall, it was a good read :thumbs

Yea something like that would be nice. Give us a better ending when they get a few years older. But overall it was a fun read.

2franz6
February 19, 2010, 02:02 AM
The second volume's cover :) (Chiaki):
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3908/anedokivolume2cover.jpg

Teh_Devilz
May 05, 2010, 01:21 PM
There is a Ane Doki Sequel out at OneManga.

http://www.onemanga.com/Ane_Doki/26.5/

Googlez_kun
May 05, 2010, 01:24 PM
Yeah,i read it and well...did not really serve a purpose for me...

jojoSB
May 05, 2010, 04:03 PM
Kinda piss here, is that 3 pages a prelude for a real sequel or what??

How do you read through that last line of this little tease???

I think I should rather not read it than now, literally up in the air and like..
geez!! Arg.. I suppose we should fill in the gap, their lines - and my own;

life is so not easy..

AoD
May 06, 2010, 09:23 AM
I liked this series alot, I was sad it ended. So I was so excited when I saw that there was a new chapter! I enjoyed it, but only 4 pages is such a tease!

Bugzee
May 06, 2010, 04:55 PM
I agree with Googz. It wasn't much tbh. XD
Well at least there's something in the works... *hopefully*

"Give me that popsicle"... :nosebleed

Lectro Volpi
May 07, 2010, 02:43 AM
Ane Doki extra at one manga too:

http://www.onemanga.com/Ane_Doki/26.6/01/

I love that Kanade.

Bugzee
May 07, 2010, 09:58 AM
hahaha I loved Kouta's reaction at the end! :XD

I hate these teasers, it makes me want more chapters asap! :yelling

Akiyama
May 07, 2010, 07:09 PM
The 3 page sequel was great, Natsuki looks so different (& hot) yet you can still see the old her. I miss this series so much. :crying

The omakes were great. What part of her body is touching Kouta was amazing. I don't think he cares if it's the top or bottom. The kid that was in the bed with Kouta is from Inumaru Dashi, another WSJ series.

Googlez_kun
May 10, 2010, 09:05 AM
Hahaha,the omake was great!All those refferences were nice,especially the inumaru dashi one.

...and it was very hot!:nosebleed