PDA

View Full Version : Design What Bleach Character Would You Be?

hyn_pride93
June 27, 2009, 09:19 PM
If you had the chance to become any character in Bleach or have any of their powers, which would it be? :amuse You can only be one character though and you have to have their powers only. :p Also, give a reason as to your answer.

I would be Yoruichi. She's a female, I do realize this, but she's the character I would become. Yoruichi uses the fighting style that I love. Everything about her is simply amazing. I would kill to have to be her.:tem

kkck
June 27, 2009, 10:36 PM
^If you like her for her fighting stile, then why not soifon? you get all the underhanded techniques plus a nuke.

As for who would I be, I am trying to decide whether I'd chose byakuya, ukitake or kaien so I will write about that later lol.

Eddy01741
June 27, 2009, 10:54 PM
Hmm... probably hitsugaya, seeing as how plotkai prevents him from dying, and that he can pull miracles out of his ass.

Nah, just kidding.

Tough choice though...

I'm currently debating between Ichigo, Urahara, Yoruichi, Ulquiorra, Shunsui, and Ukitake...

hyn_pride93
June 27, 2009, 10:56 PM
^If you like her for her fighting stile, then why not soifon? you get all the underhanded techniques plus a nuke.
Thought about being Soi Fon, and it would work too because I'm in love with Yoruichi just as much as she is :p, but no. Soi Fon isn't as awesome as Yoruichi is. Yoruichi has the title "Goddess of Flash", is a member of the Shiouhin family, hot, powerful, and she hasn't even used her zanpaktou yet.

When it comes down to Yoruichi or Soi Fon as my choice, it has to be Yoruichi. :D

Onomatopoeia
June 27, 2009, 11:03 PM
So wait just because we are the character doesn't mean that we would have his/her personality too right?

This makes it very hard.

Exodi
June 27, 2009, 11:27 PM
Byakuya.

I happen to like his personality....and he's an all around badass dude.

Tonguen_yomom
June 27, 2009, 11:49 PM
Interesting topic.....Well, the person who has the best life in Bleach would be Yoruichi. She is super fast, a former captain, royalty, she can freely travel between SS and the real world, she has the 2nd captain and commander of the Special forces under her thumb, and she can transform into a cat. She's also a hot black woman who's not afraid to flaunt it. Who the hell wouldn't want to be her? She like Bleach's Oprah.

Aside from her, maybe Urahara since he's pretty much free to do whatever the hell he pleases, which includes using child labor and making the former kido captain his b*tch. The guy has it made, really.

-Ren Boy-
June 28, 2009, 01:22 PM
Aizen, but only because every chick digs him :p He is also very intellegent and has done his best in every aspect of being a shignini :p just like i want to do my best in every aspect of life mwhahah world domination

Gecko Moria
June 28, 2009, 10:49 PM
Kurotsuchi: The insane maniacal scientist who always has an ace up his sleeve, warped sense of humor, random bankai etc. etc.

Hitsugaya: His ice attacks look awesome, great personality and in a few hundred years he'll be stronger than any of the other captains IMO :D

Josear XIII
June 29, 2009, 09:08 AM
TOUGH ONE, really a tough one well my choices are for:

Byakuya
Urahara
Mayuri
Ryuken

I like them three but it would be a tie between urahara, byakuya and ryuken mmmmmm, is a tough one, even so i would rather be myself being a shinigami a good time to make some Publicity about the Text based rpg bleach forum a crew and i are creating but i'll pass, is against forum rules XD

digitaldude
June 29, 2009, 09:12 AM
Kurotsuchi: The insane maniacal scientist who always has an ace up his sleeve, warped sense of humor, random bankai etc. etc.

Hitsugaya: His ice attacks look awesome, great personality and in a few hundred years he'll be stronger than any of the other captains IMO :D

Hitsugaya? I`m guessing you want to be hated by nearly all bleach fans.

I`m now in a 2-way tie between Urahara and Ichigo`s dad.

sindergi
June 29, 2009, 09:31 AM
Inoue.......yes Im a man and she is a woman blabla....
but I choose her because she has a marked preference for strange food - so do I have.

kkck
June 29, 2009, 10:57 AM
Hitsugaya? I`m guessing you want to be hated by nearly all bleach fans.

I`m now in a 2-way tie between Urahara and Ichigo`s dad.

Technically he would be loved by every "paying" japanese fan. He would not get much love in MH though.:s

Josear XIII
July 02, 2009, 12:49 PM
I definitely stay with Ryuken, his like Byakuya but more stylish and classy and does not have to be defending some family pride or something Ryuken is the best for my choice.

he also is the director of a private hospital so then he is LOADED

Yakedo-Tenchou
July 05, 2009, 10:15 AM
Hmm...Probably either Ukitake or Ichimaru.

Ukitake has the awesome ability to absorb and reflect Kidou-like skills, he seems to have some mad Kidou skills, and he has TWO swords! Two swords mean double the trouble! And he's a cool guy. But then again, I do get his TuberculAIDS in exchange...

Ichimaru's all extendy and seems to be pretty good with Kidou too. He's really fast and a child prodigy. Plus, dicking around with other people would be fun, and you pretty much have one of the most beautiful Bleach women possible. But then again, you have to be Aizen's bitch...

I don't know... I don't wanna hack up blood every two seconds, but I don't wanna be someone's servant... How about Ukitake?

street_san
July 05, 2009, 10:54 AM
I would've been Hitsugaya.

I love his personality, strength and fighting skills. A young genius, who's going to surpass all the top captains :D.

And plus, his Bankai is so awesome in term of looking so...my choice goo to the white-haired :D

poobert
July 05, 2009, 03:40 PM
Aizen.

There is no limit to the debauchery that you could get away with :P

Obscenity
July 08, 2009, 02:53 PM
I would have to be Shunsui, hands down. I mean he has a shikai that can keep up with most captains' bankais, He gets to lay around all day drinking, and he gets taken care of by Nanao, the naughty librarian of Bleach. Plus he has a Visored in his back pocket, a bankai that is so powerful Ukitake warns him not to use it where so many can see it, and respect enough to even call Yamamoto an old man. On top of all that, he is expected, hell practically encouraged, to chase around good looking women and flirt with them. Plus, he's been around long enough to know most of the history of SS firsthand, and he actually pulls off the, " I didn't feel like shaving today" look and makes it work. He's got a perfect balance of raw power, technique, and lifestyle that would make him a perfect choice, in my humble opinion.

Izkity
July 08, 2009, 05:23 PM
I'd love to be Neliel. She's kickass, has that whole love-hate-but-we-all-know-it's-actually-love relationship with Nnoitra, her release is rather cool, she's the only Espada that is actually nice, she's powerful and very fast and she'll probably live through the storyline. xD

hyn_pride93
July 09, 2009, 12:41 AM
I'd love to be Neliel. She's kickass, has that whole love-hate-but-we-all-know-it's-actually-love relationship with Nnoitra, her release is rather cool, she's the only Espada that is actually nice, she's powerful and very fast and she'll probably live through the storyline. xD

Neliel! She's most definitely an awesome character. I think her and Yoruichi would make a way better tag team than with Soi Fon. :tem

Silvers Rayleigh
July 09, 2009, 12:46 AM
would want to be kenpachi zaraki, my own soul will be scared of me:blink

goldb
July 09, 2009, 11:36 AM
I'd go for Shunsui or Starrk; I love the lazy type. I was gonna go for Aizen but it's too predictable.

kkck
July 09, 2009, 11:44 AM
I think I'd go for byakuya. The guy manages to be reckless and impulsive while maintaining a calm and cold hearted demeanor which allows him to make hard decisions efficiently and without hesitation. He is also from an ok family and is one of SS strongest captains IMHO.

RaZe
July 09, 2009, 12:29 PM
mayuri, he's really hard to kill, has batman tech and can get away with the most horrible crimes imaginable.

it'd be party central.

like how about inventing a virus that infects plus souls, causing them to explode whenever they come in contact with a hollow! think of the time shinigami would save.

Zatono
July 09, 2009, 01:14 PM
Uhh, I'd have to say Urahara. Smart, strong, and slick! He's proved himself many times to be great.

El Samurai Guapo
July 10, 2009, 05:48 AM
Not that I really care for his personality, but I would sure like to have Genryusai Yamamoto's powers.

I loved the way he dispatched of Allon and Halibel's fraccion. His Shikai alone makes most Bankais look like garbage.

Arrogance
July 15, 2009, 02:34 AM
Yammy :o, because I love to eat and it would be so awesome if everything I ate and all that energy could be used at some point to become the f**king Zero Espada!!!

jk :p

I'd really wanna be Ikkaku I guess. Like ability wise he's strong (like me:D) and I love his bankai, even though he's too scared to use it :notrust. But I like his abilities, he's mostly about force and brute strength. Now most of you may be like, then why not pick Kenpachi? Well I dunno, I guess I'd rather be strong and have a cool bankai at the same time, I do want some sort of powerful ability other than Kendo. :p

Mifune_Taichou
July 15, 2009, 04:33 PM
great topic.

My 3 faves are Urahara, hitsugaya and Byakuya. I think it would be best to be Urahara because he is incredible and my guess is he will be as strong or stronger than Aizen(maybe even become a villain at some point).

My perosnality is like Byakuya and Hitsugaya tho and I really cant split between the two. I am short tho so I guess I'll have to be Hitsugaya lol

shiia96
July 18, 2009, 09:03 AM
I know this is weird but id choose ulquiorra.

He has a great fighting style that really appeals to me.He had great hair and a some what spontaneous death.

Weapon_X
August 12, 2009, 08:51 AM
LOL I'd be Aizen. No one can pawn me while I would be able to pawn them. :lmao Anyone disagrees with what I say, I'd just shatter them with my Reaitsu alone. :lmao
He is full of win. ^_^

Arctigor
August 17, 2009, 04:33 PM
byakuya or yoruichi. I always wanted to be faster than lightning

Bohemia22
August 17, 2009, 04:36 PM
Byakuya obviously. Senbonzakura has the maddest bankai ever and I also like his character. Quiet, very strong and arrogant because of that, but he also deep in his heart cares about Rukia. My personality more resembles Shunsui though :P.

Richo
September 04, 2009, 06:17 AM
In personality it woud be Kensei Muguruma.
My own personality and that of kensei are very similair, his powers are very interesting. The vizard are outcasts and bound to live in solitude wich resembles my own background and current state.

My favorite character bleach i would like to be would be Zangetsu, I always liked his appearence annd personality however i lack the self control bo be him.
Gin has a very interesting personality and look aswell.

Aikidoka
September 06, 2009, 12:57 AM
Interesting topic, I'm not sure who I'd be though...my personality is kind of mellow, sense of humor but not crazy unlike my friends...any suggestions on which character would suit me best?

Tygulopk
September 06, 2009, 01:06 AM
Ulquiorra. Just so I can rub my Segunda Etapa in people's faces

Interesting topic, I'm not sure who I'd be though...my personality is kind of mellow, sense of humor but not crazy unlike my friends...any suggestions on which character would suit me best?
Starrk or Shunsui

benelori
September 06, 2009, 08:38 AM
Asano keigo...he is just funny
or shunsui/starrk, they're kinda same

After_Image
September 07, 2009, 01:39 AM
Well my favorite character is yoruichi and she is just badass. She is a very well rounded character and has awesome powers from what I have seen and I bet she has much more to offer so I would be her. On the other hand I think my personality is much like urahara especially when he is all sarcastic and what not, so I wouldn't mind being him. It also doesn't hurt that he is a genius.

Aikidoka
September 08, 2009, 06:44 PM
Ulquiorra. Just so I can rub my Segunda Etapa in people's faces

Starrk or Shunsui
Thanks! I'll pick Shunsui -- Starrk's too lazy to match me and barring the womanizing and drinking -- actually, on second thought Shunsui probably wouldn't suit me. I think I'll choose Ukitake for now -- he seems like more of a mellow sort of person.

rudorofu
January 29, 2012, 08:36 PM
Orihime! ^^ She's my ultimate bias female character no matter what whether it be Bleach or the entire anime world :3 I've always found healing abilities to be interesting and she not only has that, but also some fighting ability to an extent. And her personality is somewhat like mine, except I'm less clumsy and don't ramble on XD

thornofcarrion
February 05, 2012, 04:02 AM
Ichigo - not because he is main character. As a shounen hero, I always liked he aims to become stronger not for the sake of protecting his friends and family alone. In his battle against GJ and Ulqi, he wanted to have revenge. I really enjoyed him as a character after dangai training. He was so casual and carefree.

Mayumura
February 05, 2012, 06:08 PM
Ginjou Kuugo. Similliar look, similliar style, similliar character. He is completely my type.

foxy
April 29, 2012, 05:18 AM
I have created my own personal bleach character, Seresuto, however if I had to really choose one of them I think I most suit Nel. She is both mature and immature (child and adult), she is both arrancar and friendly, and she is always attaching herself to Ichigo. I am definitely with these traits, and I also have a raging love within for Ichigo XD

Miyagi
May 18, 2012, 05:21 PM
I would be Shunsui, he has a vice-captain who does all the work for him, he has a good friend with whom he can go drink sake and have fun, he also gets along with girls like Lisa. He's also strong and perceptive, and he is good-looking and has a good sense of fashion. He's one of the best characters of Bleach.