PDA

View Full Version : Others Real time strategy Naruto game

c420smokey
July 10, 2009, 10:29 PM
Would you guys like to see a RTS game but with Naruto, I thought it would be kinda cool have ninjas battle it out like this, choose a region and build it up, try and take over the fire country, or sand etc.. ya get the picture, and for the story relive certain ninja wars.

killbill
July 11, 2009, 09:37 AM
i would rather have a role playing game... like star wars knights of the old republic...where you can make decisions be a bad guy or be a good gu...stuff like that..

wildG
July 16, 2009, 06:22 PM
i would rather have a role playing game... like star wars knights of the old republic...where you can make decisions be a bad guy or be a good gu...stuff like that..

OR NARUTO LIKE THE UPCOMING SWTOR!?

Delbi
July 16, 2009, 06:27 PM

The ability to build a ninja from the ground up, make them either genjutsu based, ninjutsu, based, taijutsu based etc. would be awesome. You could choose what village you want to start with. If you become hated in your village you could become a missing-nin and join an organization like Akatsuki.

You would have to make moral decisions, whether or not to complete missions that are morally wrong, like perhaps assassinating a child because you are paid to do it.

bean
July 16, 2009, 07:20 PM
I think it would play better as one of those tactic RPGs, like FFT.

killbill
July 17, 2009, 12:44 AM
@delbi45,yeah just like that....you could upgrade your skills,ninja techniques,even go rogue...that would be amazing..:)

Suzaku
July 18, 2009, 04:54 AM
There was a tactical RPG for the GBA that was only released in Japan, called Naruto: Konoha Senki. It was actually really good.

Richo
June 15, 2010, 01:30 AM
@delbi45,yeah just like that....you could upgrade your skills,ninja techniques,even go rogue...that would be amazing..:)

in short a naruto version of Fable?

Also a sort of MMORTS or RTS of narutoverse is a good idea aswell, however that would remove most of the main characters and instead turn them in some kind of heroes.
Imo a combination of a static base of operations, SH kingdoms and warcraft 3 would be the best way to go.
a MMO version of something this will be difficult to have a decent ranking system since eventualy there would be to many jounin/kage level characters where there will only be 5 kage, some minor village leaders and the leaders of crime syndicates.

kakashi919
June 17, 2010, 12:24 PM
I would like to see a turn based Naruto RPG. I think it would be epic.

Darth Executor
July 02, 2010, 06:05 PM

I want a Naruto western style rpg but I hope it's nothing like kotor.

Something more open ended would be nice.

killbill
July 31, 2011, 01:56 PM
They can make a cinematic version of Naruto RPG like Mass Effect..there's tons of things you can do in games like these..companions,quests renegade/paragon stuff like that..If i was a really really rich guy i would just force Ea's Bioware to watch the whole series and then start making the game.:D

NAM61
July 31, 2011, 08:55 PM

i agree an rpg would be great. but i doubt they will ever do something like this they will probably stick to just fighting style games.

killbill
August 01, 2011, 12:10 AM
You're pretty much right! Naruto's far off from being adapted into something like this.

c420smokey
August 28, 2011, 10:20 PM
naw its possible they just have to set it up just right

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play <a href="http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?48499">Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN</a> today!

narengan
August 29, 2011, 03:24 AM
Though i'm a huge Naruto-Fan, I don't think that this kind of game will ever be released, I just had a discussion about it with some mates, but...
Put your brain on it and you have the possiblity to create an awesome game, especially PvP based with rankings, tournaments and Open PvP, not bad at all. Furthermore there is no good ninja mmorpg in the web and that's a branch with potential just without the Naruto-Fans, I'm sure about that. I could just start creating the basement of such a game, that's not the problem at all, but you need a developer team that really is motivated to stay on this kind of game and you really need a convinced publisher, elsewise you will fail. And that's the real problem by creating a game. I know some guys that have great experience in the game developement (two blizzard employees). They have really great ideas for other games and I had a discussion about that subject here, and they said that it's difficult to just keep the same team on a game, get great support from your publisher and keep the game intact and balanced. In addition, I'm not a guy that want this game to be a free2play game, they really lack the support and developement speed and motivation.

Jack Van Burace
August 30, 2011, 07:01 AM
Yeah, I could come up with something like that! I can program in flash AS3, and I'm working on a pathing mechanism on my spare time. The bad part is the art: I suck at drawing, and all I've got is Paint to do it. But technically I can make it multiplayer. Technically as in "I know how it can be done but actually never tried it." Since my schedulles are a bit tight, I could perhaps try it after september, as creating new algorithms is very exhausting and takes a lot of me. Putting already written codes together is one thing, writting effective new ones is another.

I'm gonna try and finish my pathing algorithm until then, as it is good for both RTS (unit's movement) and RPGs (single character movement). And if I manage to do it, I'm gonna need someone artistically gifted!