PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 294 Discussion [Naruto]

Gold Knight
February 02, 2006, 10:08 PM
Go here to get all the 294 RAW / Translations / Scanlations. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1002.0)

So we see Naruto finally growing the four tails and becoming something beastial. Looks like I was right after all about him changing his physical appearance.

What happens next?

EDIT: RAW's Out thanks to the Touch: Head to the 294 RAW / Translations / Scanlations thread. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1127.0) Translations are also out as well.

EVIL
February 02, 2006, 10:32 PM
I think every 3 tails his appearance becomes even more beastial

dragonoftheblue
February 02, 2006, 10:42 PM
yamato has to control him somehow

bassommi
February 02, 2006, 11:29 PM
I think sasuke will appear and fight with orch. and sai will do something with yamato to make naruto back to his mind

gallantpervert
February 02, 2006, 11:33 PM
I think we'll see Orochimaru fuck around with him some more and maybe take an injury or two just to see what he can do. Yamato's going to look for an opportunity to take control of Kyuubi but Naruto's going to be too insane to deal with for a while. He's already destroyed: 1) A large chunk of a significant bridge 2) Many acres of woodland forest including, among other things, countless amounts of wildlife and old trees 3) Any chance of completing the mission. The next chapter should make more evident how dangerous he actually is.

donkeyhigh
February 02, 2006, 11:34 PM
yamato has to control him somehow

Somehow Narutos' necklase has something to do with this, Tsunade-sama said something about "Luckily he's wearing the first's necklase" or something..
Maby that can somehow knock him out or discharge his chakra enough so he can put him in a wooden cage..

But first I hope we get a few chapters with some Orochimaru whoopin' :p :)

Dragonzair
February 02, 2006, 11:42 PM
^ That kinda reminds me of Bleach in a way.

I'm thinking Oro either beats him, or gets away. I'm thinknig he gets away. It can't end so soon here. After that, Yamato probably has a hare time trying to get Naruto back to himself.

yeah.

Zenith
February 02, 2006, 11:55 PM
If Jiraiya can get Naruto back to his normal state, i'm pretty sure Yamato can too since he's got the First's genes. It's kinda boring seeing all the kyuubi can do is super long extensible chakra limbs and supersonic speed. He has to have some cool moves like what the Shukaku had. XD

WolfCloud
February 03, 2006, 12:48 AM
My pre is Oro will get knocked around a bit till sasuke comes. Naruto calms down after seeing sasuke
At that moment Sai may do some jutsu on naruto if his mission deals with the kyuubi. Aaand thats as far as i can think

Raine_Joybringer
February 03, 2006, 12:50 AM
Naruto will go beserk, injure Orochi, Kabuto will swing in at the nick of time, grab Orochi, and drag him back to the Sound. Then Naruto will go to turn on Yamato, but he'll calm him down. As for Sai... meh, he can go draw rainbows.

Advent Legion
February 03, 2006, 01:59 AM
Naruto will more than likely go on the rampage after some more taunting from Oro and get a few hits in, which will allow Oro to gauge his growth to his new container. Sai I believe will begin to make his first moves into his mission, whatever it may be, I personally don't have a clue as to what. Kabuto I believe will begin an attack on Sakura and Yamato, and I don't believe we will see Sasuke till chapter 300, so no prediciton on him.

Also, did anyone else notice in the new chapter during Naruto's dream sequence that he is swimming towards Sasuke?

Remus
February 03, 2006, 02:50 AM
Naruto will really kick Oros ass. I mean look at him ! He is a demon beast or maybe he even is a god. Well more a devil than a god but at least he looks pretty much like kicking ass. I wonder what Sai's mission is. All he did so far was flying around and watching. Is he going after Naruto or Oro ?

xmax
February 03, 2006, 03:25 AM
thats just naruto's shourd of blood around the charkra. he didnt change or anything.

i think sakura gonna stop naruto. like she did sasuke when he first got his curse seal.

downfox
February 03, 2006, 03:38 AM
Probably next chapter we well get to see a tidbit on what Sai's mission is about, followed by some dialogue with Kabuto and Yamato and hopefully some fight scenes with Oro and Naruto. As for stopping a Kyuubi Naruto, I think it will take both Yamato and Sakura to stop him. As for the Sakura hugging Naruto to calm him down, I think she would suffer skin burns and loss of clothing due to the Kyuubi’s overflowing charkra.

Calibur
February 03, 2006, 03:47 AM
sakura at this stage cant do anything to calm down naruto. as jiraiya mention, : once naruto goes forth tails, he loses controls of himself : or something smiliar to that and jiraiya almost died. If sakura interfer, she will die. the only person that can stop naruto now is Yamato, and what is he going to do? that is hard to determine except for the wood cage. Oro cant do anything except summon and as for kabuto, he is too badly injure to do anything except escape (which they seem to be good at).

as for sai, i hardly believe he is going to interfer, he is way too smart to do something idiotic . he is probably going to look from a distance and let yamato handle the situation and take his chance to do his mission. (assuming it has to do with oro and his experiments. trying to find his research)

as for sasuke,it is still too soon for him to appear now. there is no reason for him to appear at this time because it is all about naruto and the demon fox. by having sasuke appear in 293, it would kill the suspense plus it would not make sense at all. Usually, they have something that leads people to believe it will be sasuke. For example, when the team first seek out to find the spy, it was all mysterious, of course it would not be sasuke but its like.. hmm.. who could it be!?!

for him to be swimming toward sasuke, i believe it is saying that naruto has lost himself too deep into his thoughts, weaking his "aura" for the demon fox to take control of his body. He blames himself for losing sasuke.

its hard to predict the outcome of 294 because there isnt much to give you an insight of what is to become.

deadgamer
February 03, 2006, 06:31 AM
Naruto's gonna have ORO go through "Extreme Makeover", maybe put a few of his limbs up his ass or something. Then Yamato's gonna use some jutsu that activates the power of the necklace which put's Naruto to sleep zzZZzzZZ :D.
maybe Sai or Sakura will appear to do something.

ophidial
February 03, 2006, 07:03 AM
Oro will quickly realise he's actually dealing with the kyubi now (mentally) and will take the
fight seriously. I think sai's mission is to make sure naruto doesn't regain control
so he can kill off oro and in turn die himself from staying in that form for too long,
which goes with the theory of having tsunde demoted seeing as she let naruto go.
In the end oro will be near death and kabuto out of chakra so oro will take over his body
to stay alive... or something like that.

Feri
February 03, 2006, 11:28 AM
Naruto will go super mega Crazy and will destroy the whole Forrest there.

Everyone is going to run off course, coz nothing can match him in that state.

Oro will probably use that ultimate hell defense wall too escape.

walkie
February 03, 2006, 11:44 AM
Yamato send his bunshin to the other side of bridge..that means he will just check situation.first he will try to capture kabuto since their mission is capturing spy of akatsuki. and they should try to capture kabuto since he has very important information about for both oro and sasuke and akatsuki....

so i guess we will see some moves between yamato and kabuto during naruto continues his berserk attacks while oro tests him and sai observing them

UzumakiRoman
February 03, 2006, 01:06 PM
if sakura tried to calm naruto down and naruto killed her by accident then i think that might wake him up!!.. lmao

ikuroi
February 03, 2006, 04:46 PM
The new theme song of Team 7 is "my immortal".... cant think of a better song right now :D, go naruto! I really hope Oro will learn to take him seriously and that Kabuto will be as afraid when Sasuke looked at him as Naruto is now.

the lyrics for my immortal,
http://www.lyrics007.com/Evanescence%20Lyrics/My%20Immortal%20Lyrics.html

dylec
February 03, 2006, 08:44 PM
I think it's obvious that the 4-tail Kyubi will rampage a bit, while Yamato (clone) finds way to control it. Sai would likely to watch for now. Orochi, while not overwhelmed by Naruto, wouldn't be fooling around anymore. Now on the other side, Sakura & Yamato face off with Kabuto, if he's staying to fight that is. ;)

lexiefaye
February 03, 2006, 08:50 PM
I think this will be the chapter Yamato at least starts his necklace jutsu. He doesn't necessarily need to do it so quick we don't get to see some awesome 4-tailing action but we've already seen the internal Naruto stuff and have a sense of Naruto's strength ... so now we just need to see how Bezerk he gets and it'll be time for him to be contained and/or transformed back. Up until now things were just going too fast and Yamato was in the wrong place and distracted by all the other shit happening. Finally he is positioned right and focused enough ... plus the situation is dramatic and risky enough for him to use the jutsu. Now is the chapter.

venicia777
February 03, 2006, 09:17 PM
Yamato send his bunshin to the other side of bridge..that means he will just check situation.first he will try to capture kabuto since their mission is capturing spy of akatsuki. and they should try to capture kabuto since he has very important information about for both oro and sasuke and akatsuki....

so i guess we will see some moves between yamato and kabuto during naruto continues his berserk attacks while oro tests him and sai observing them

this is very probable. if the clone gets his butt kicked yamato will have to let sakura deal with kabuto and go handle the situation with naruto. i doubt anything relating to the necklace will be revealed soon- if there is anything in the first place

antukecik
February 04, 2006, 12:47 AM
I think somehow Naruto can control the kyubi. Hehe

Remus
February 04, 2006, 01:12 AM
Well I liked the way Kishi explained what happened in the inside of Naruto when he goes Berserk.
So it somehow is as Kyuubi told Naruto when they fell down the cliff. If the gate wouldnt be there Kyuubi would devour him. Now that Naruto is full of Kyuubi chakra he goes to kyuubi by himself to take even more. Looked very good.
Im looking forward to see that in the Anime but that just by the way.

I predict that Naruto and Oro have a lil fight and Yamato Bunshin going for Kabuto and the real Yamato goes for Naruto after he took care of Sakura. Dunno wat Sai is up to but maybe he will attack Oro as well or something unpredictable.

UzumakiRoman
February 04, 2006, 02:00 AM
I think somehow Naruto can control the kyubi. Hehe

i agree and i think that we all want to believe in Naruto otherwise why would we salivate every week for the next chapter!

Well I liked the way Kishi explained what happened in the inside of Naruto when he goes Berserk.
So it somehow is as Kyuubi told Naruto when they fell down the cliff. If the gate wouldnt be there Kyuubi would devour him. Now that Naruto is full of Kyuubi chakra he goes to kyuubi by himself to take even more. Looked very good.
Im looking forward to see that in the Anime but that just by the way.

yeah i thought this was awesome, but my supreme goal for Naruto and i think we can all agree is for him to be kick-ass without ever touching the kyuubi chakra!!

GordoIrado
February 04, 2006, 03:07 AM
Sakura waking up surprised me. I believe Yamato is going to devise some plan to subdue Naruto, but Kabuto will interfere and we'll see a double battle, Naruto x Orochimaru and Kabuto x Sakura + Yamato.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. ^^ Next chapter will probably serve only to demonstrate how powerful, angry and mad Naruto is, destroying everything around him (again)

venicia777
February 04, 2006, 05:15 AM
Sakura waking up surprised me.

yeah!! her waking up really surprised me. infact getting knocked down unconscious even surprised me more. now probably we can see a mini demonstration of what kyuubi as a tiny youma could do. Yamato would have to assemble all his powers to control naruto otherwise only Oro and Naruto himself will survive this encounter.
i hope Oro doesnt continue taunting him

Scribe
February 04, 2006, 05:28 AM
I'm thinking Naruto will be completely out of control and somehow not only hurt oro but maybe yamato or sakura as well, sai will stupidly try to advance in his mission and get himself pwned, but I noticed someone mentioned a sasuke pop up, I'm thinking kishimoto wants to hold sasuke off until chapter "300" since its not too far off and its a land mark, 100 bucks says when he does show up the first thing he says is "Yo, Clumsy idiot."

Tanuki-dono
February 04, 2006, 06:04 AM
Hm. Interesting viewpoints. :amuse

I have to agree that the next chapter will more or less focus on the destruction the Naruto is able to cause in this newer form. After all, the foreshadowing shown previously, namely Jiraiya's mentioning of the damage and his grave injury, will need to be enforced. We will, most likely, be able to clearly see that Naruto is fully unaware of the destructive impulse he has succumbed to. The others, undoubtedly, will back off. Orochimaru *might* get injured, but I foresee him at least trying to wisely avoid getting too close. We may catch a few panels of Sakura's shock at Naruto's state or perhaps some more introspective thoughts from Sai, but the focus will shift undoubtedly toward Yamato and his special abilities...which may of course lead to some lengthy dialogue by Orochimaru or Kabuto concerning the initial experimentation that led to his creation.

As for Sai, although it will not be probably not be shown next chapter, I have to wonder about his mission. After all, Root has its foundation in malevolent activiy, or in other words, war activity. They do not wish for peace. Sai may be observing Naruto and perhaps Yamato's abilities in the effort to find a way to harness the Kyuubi as a tool of war. Or something like that, perhaps.

Remus
February 04, 2006, 11:00 AM
As for Sai, although it will not be probably not be shown next chapter, I have to wonder about his mission.  After all, Root has its foundation in malevolent activiy, or in other words, war activity.  They do not wish for peace.  Sai may be observing Naruto and perhaps Yamato's abilities in the effort to find a way to harness the Kyuubi as a tool of war.  Or something like that, perhaps.

Nice view you got here Tanuki but I dont think they will ever be able to control or use Naruto as a tool.
1. Yamato does not work for them.
2. They have no other Shinobi who can control a Jinchuruuki.
3. Naruto would throw a Rasengan in his face.
4. A lot of other people simply wouldnt allow it.

GordoIrado
February 04, 2006, 01:18 PM
They can use Naruto in many, MANY ways other than a war machine. Maybe Danzo simply was clever enough to predict Naruto would go nuts during the mission and wants Sai to collect all the data; if they can prove Naruto is as dangerous (quite frankly, Tsunade is a very crappy Hokage to put such an important mission in the hands of a genin who just can't a hold of himself) as he is. If it could be proven that Tsunade sent such an instable ninja on a mission without the agreement of the council, she would lose a lot of political power.

I believe Tsunade's political prestige is doomed, either way. They didn't even need Sai, Naruto screwed it up by himself.

UzumakiRoman
February 04, 2006, 01:48 PM
As for Sai, although it will not be probably not be shown next chapter, I have to wonder about his mission. After all, Root has its foundation in malevolent activiy, or in other words, war activity. They do not wish for peace. Sai may be observing Naruto and perhaps Yamato's abilities in the effort to find a way to harness the Kyuubi as a tool of war. Or something like that, perhaps.

Nice view you got here Tanuki but I dont think they will ever be able to control or use Naruto as a tool.

whether or not they can control it is not the issue, if this is their aim then they're going to try! something i believe is a major flaw for all the hidden villages who want a bijuu under their control. since every village has an anbu, i'm sure each one has something comparable to ROOT. i'm sure there is a Danzou like character in each village. what a mess each one of those guys can cause!!!

donkeyhigh
February 04, 2006, 01:52 PM
Next chapters will be Yamato flashing back from when Jiraya tells him what happened during Naruto's 4th tail appearance, and how to stop it.

DaLaZShinobi
February 04, 2006, 07:06 PM
Next chapters will be Yamato flashing back from when Jiraya tells him what happened during Naruto's 4th tail appearance, and how to stop it.

uhhh didn jiraya tell kakashi sempai? what happened?

technically we dont know if yamato has the 1sts genes (even though he does use his techinique)
i hope kakashi senpai gave some of the sealing stickers that jaraiya created

but at this rate i dont think so

by the way.... did anyone else notice that YAMATO IS EVIL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not just the look in his eyes.... he has 2!! TWO MASKS!!!!!!!!! one of them is the one that sai was talkin 2 .... the secret mission....
[br]Posted at: February 04, 2006, 03:59:26 PM_________________________________________________o yes and i have a quick question... whered you guys pull the neclace jutsu out of?? i just thought it was a random side comment by hokage tsunade

ShadwsofArchonia
February 04, 2006, 08:01 PM
To simply say "the shit just hit the fan"

glasskatana
February 04, 2006, 10:01 PM
I believe, (just a guess) that Yamato will somehow end up giving all his chakra, thus his life, to help Naruto calm down and gain contoll over some of the kyubi's power so that Naruto doesn't go psycho and endanger everyone's lives everytime he gets pissed.

Zero1986
February 04, 2006, 10:06 PM
I just want to take a moment to point out that I don't think Yamato has actually tried to capture Naruto yet. When everyone says that he missed with that wooden cage I don' think that was meant to catch Naruto. It was meant to shield Yamato from the blast of Naruto's chakra, that's why there's an opening on one side

Galth
February 04, 2006, 10:12 PM
@DaLazShinobi -- good to see someone else has noticed the mask riddle

frankly i'm still more puzzled about sai's past, who's his brother and why does he resemble sasuke's eyes and shape of head etc ( except for his hair ), if even naruto and sakura notice this in the series itself, the author has either
* wanted to get some talks going on the fora
* is planning some revelation about this in a future chapter -- my guess that it's coming real soon now that 'sai's mission has started'... maybe next chapter?

as for the naruto goes rampage predictions: wow, nobody saw that coming ;)[br]Posted at: February 04, 2006, 07:11:09 PM_________________________________________________@zero

a 100% percent correct, why would anyone think otherwise? and why would it be called "wood element wooden shield" if it isn't just that... a frickin' shield!!

NRZero
February 05, 2006, 02:27 AM
There will probably be a Oro beat down in this chapter. I won't last that long cause that Yamato clone is gonna get involved with it. After seeing this transformation, my theory is this is why Naruto had an outfit change. I mean theres no way possible that could remain fully clothed right now.I guess after he is brought back to his senses that he'll probably be naked. I might be wrong but this is what I think.

cygnus
February 05, 2006, 10:23 AM
I think there will be Oro struggling to not get beat down, Kabuto getting beat down, Yamato flashback, Sai mission statement and then Kyuubi/Naruto about to kill sakura when suddenly Sasuke jumps out to save her OORRRR Naruto suddenly regains control. Sakura almost climaxes because she thinks Naruto likes her but in reality Yamato just learned how to shut him down properly.

ShgnLW
February 05, 2006, 07:35 PM
Naruto will go berserk for sure, second: I don't think that Yamato wis gonna control the bijuu in this chapter, most likely the next one...

Another interesting point: Maybe Naruto will run away at the end of the chapter. Sai pursuits Naruto and tries to catch him or something in the late rchapters. Then, Naruto will encouter Sasuke and due to some emotions when he sees Sasuke again he will change back ;)

Prediction ch 294: Naruto kicks Oro's ass, attacks Sai who interrupts and Yamato tries to control the bijuu but fails somehow. That's mt prediction :D

Substance
February 06, 2006, 12:04 AM
I'm thinking Naruto will be completely out of control and somehow not only hurt oro but maybe yamato or sakura as well, sai will stupidly try to advance in his mission and get himself pwned, but I noticed someone mentioned a sasuke pop up, I'm thinking kishimoto wants to hold sasuke off until chapter "300" since its not too far off and its a land mark, 100 bucks says when he does show up the first thing he says is "Yo, Clumsy idiot."

Scribe ill take that bet...100 pennies good deal :)

Substance
February 06, 2006, 12:07 AM
nxt chapter will show that the 4th is truely naruto's father.. lol had to throw a crazy one in there :)

ShadwsofArchonia
February 06, 2006, 12:49 AM
Oh what the hell, i'll add another 100 pennies to that bet.

For the record, I think the seal just broke. Secondly even with Sai, Yamato, Kabuto, Orochimaru and Sakura around they don't have enough chakra to total the four tails of the Kyuubi. I mean think about it, they're humans vs. a demon lord. A nine tailed demon lord. hehehe, all forums work the same with their bbcoding. Anyways, the fourth? Hrmm...its quite true I believe someone earlier mentioned that previously in the anime Itachi said "No, we are after the Yondaime's Legacy" Someone's legacy generally would mean and object or a child, so why not.

GordoIrado
February 06, 2006, 03:08 AM
Itachi says that in the manga too. The 4th was the one that sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto, and Itachi is obviously talking about that, it has nothing to do with any theory about him being Naruto's father.

UzumakiRoman
February 06, 2006, 03:21 AM
well here's my thought on the 4th-naruto lineage! it is said that for the sealing of a bijuu you need a newly born baby, so i don't think the fourth would have used that jutsu unless he knew he had a container for the nine-tails. now eventhough he's the hokage i don't think every pregnant woman in the village informs him of their due date so the best option is to know when his own child would be born. naruto was probably born right before the beginning of the battle with the nine-tails, yondaime was probably late to the battle because he wanted to look at naruto just once before he ran off to battle.

one other idea i've been kicking around in my head. i know that the nine-tails is feared like a storm that rolls through the area every so often but what if at that time kyuubi was lured to konoha by someone hoping the village would get destroyed, and what if that someone was orochimaru!! just food for thought!

Reui
February 06, 2006, 04:52 AM
IF he was the 4th's child it would explain alot of things, there similar fighting styles, similar techniques and how they SLIGHTLY look similar.

Substance
February 06, 2006, 05:04 AM
it is his child, and it wiill be reveal next chapter trust me im pyscho <--lol i like your theory uzumaki roman, i;ve been having the same predictions since i started watching like 1-2 years ago.. (legacy = property bequeathed to someone by will(naruto was born at the perfect time thus maknig the 4th his father boom end of discussion.. (cmon kishi!! make that happen we all know it now, confirm it!_

Substance
February 06, 2006, 05:06 AM
anyone know how to subscribe to a thread?

Reui
February 06, 2006, 07:12 AM
I dont think itachi is a villain like people make him out to be, i think more or less he wasnt the one that killed his family, i think the leader of atsukai did and forced him to join by threatening to kill sasuke. Whenever he enters a fight he never really aims to kill his opponent he just dehabilitates them or retreats if he was the blood thirsty monster that hes supposed to be he would have just killed those Jonins back when they were 1st after naruto and walked away with him. I think he saw an oppurtunity to not have to hurt anyone and decided to take it.

Edit: I also dont think that the Mangekyou Sharengan is gained through Killing of your best friend i think that was more or less a test Itachi set for sasuke, i think he was trying to find out if Sasuke could really become an avenger or if he would surcome to hate and become weak and easily controlled.

Gold Knight
February 06, 2006, 07:14 AM
anyone know how to subscribe to a thread?

Sorry, we don't have that feature here.

R3sistance
February 06, 2006, 11:38 AM
I dont think itachi is a villain like people make him out to be, i think more or less he wasnt the one that killed his family, i think the leader of atsukai did and forced him to join by threatening to kill sasuke. Whenever he enters a fight he never really aims to kill his opponent he just dehabilitates them or retreats if he was the blood thirsty monster that hes supposed to be he would have just killed those Jonins back when they were 1st after naruto and walked away with him. I think he saw an oppurtunity to not have to hurt anyone and decided to take it.

Edit: I also dont think that the Mangekyou Sharengan is gained through Killing of your best friend i think that was more or less a test Itachi set for sasuke, i think he was trying to find out if Sasuke could really become an avenger or if he would surcome to hate and become weak and easily controlled.

First off, Itachi doesn't have the Chakra to really kill people vai the Mangekyou Sharengan, and he tried to kill Kakashi many times but Kakashi was able to counter-react fast enough to avoid the deadly attacks. Even with his eyes, Itachi would have a hard time telling replications apart from what is real. Since they exist and are not illusionary.

Basically Itachi never has had the chance to really kill someone with a reason as yet. But he was perfectly happy to let Gaara die just for the 1-tail, so I would say Itachi is very cold hearted. Cold hearted because he killed everyone in his own clan to prove to atsukai that he was strong enough to join their organisation. All we know so far is that they have collected MANY techniques, have very large Chakra's and are collecting the tail-demons. We do not know of their goals or just what they are capaible of doing.

As for predictions, well Naruto passing through the gates that the seal holds together means he isn't able to escape. As for Naruto going towards sasuke, this was probably a trick by the Kyuubi to lure Naruto to the other side of the gate. However only Naruto's emotions really allow for the Kyuubi's Chakra to escape and Kyuubi never got to 5 tails so Naruto's emotions still keep the Kyuubi, sealed. If this is the case then for future kyuubi tails to come out, Naruto would have to have some emotional state in the previous version. So Naruto would need partical control of 8-tails for the Kyuubi to get all 9-tails out, also it's possible to assume that Naruto could never fully turn into the kyuubi as he, himself will allways exsit in the same body and therefore able to awaken from the Kyuubi's control. That is, as in, Naruto would have to be within the Kyuubi's control and the Kyuubi could not devour him.

What this could mean is the Kyuubi is changing Naruto physically so he is able to handle more chakra and have more chakra.

As for the next Chapter, the Kyuubi and Orochimaru will fight, Orochimaru's arrogant attitude will lead to him taking injury, I doubt he would summon Manda but it's a possibility. Yamato will try to capture Kabuto and at the same time to gain control over the Kyuubi, to do whatever it is, that Tsunade had planned for him to do with Naruto. Yamato won't risk himself and instead use those wooden replications.

gamaoyabin
February 06, 2006, 11:43 AM
if naruto was the 4th child so why nobody told him?And the jutsu he used is the same as sandaime(the seal was on his body at the end),i m going more to the theory that naruto his yondy reincarnation (or if u prefer naruto=yondaime+kyubii)

[ r u s h ]
February 06, 2006, 11:46 AM
i predict..and awesome chapter. yamato is probably gonna try to control naruto, he'd probably have alot of trouble trying to gain control over naruto while he is in that form. 4-tailed naruto is gonna definetely try to kill orochimaru

as for sasuke used as bait...i just have a feeling that isnt what exactly happened. hes just so focused on to bringing back sasuke thats he's just being delusional.

as for people predicting that sasuke will make an appearance during this fight.. it wont happen, its too cheesy. it will only make the fight more complicated.
i say that sasukes will make an appearance when orochimaru goes back to his hideout.

i think sakura gonna stop naruto. like she did sasuke when he first got his curse seal.
i will literally break something if i see that...

UzumakiRoman
February 06, 2006, 12:36 PM
if naruto was the 4th child so why nobody told him?And the jutsu he used is the same as sandaime(the seal was on his body at the end),i m going more to the theory that naruto his yondy reincarnation (or if u prefer naruto=yondaime+kyubii)

this too is also a very viable option to take the story considering where the seal is!

i don't if any of you have seen it but i saw a letter on another naruto forum that someone had found and i think translated.

it basically said as naruto turned 16 tsunade gave him a letter that was left by the fourth for him and explained a couple of things. i don't wanna spoil it for u guys unless i can find it again to show you, so i'll try real hard!!

tof
February 06, 2006, 12:41 PM
IF he was the 4th's child it would explain alot of things, there similar fighting styles, similar techniques and how they SLIGHTLY look similar.

On what basis do you say their fighting style and techniques are similar? IIRC we don't see yondaime fight ever once. The only part of the manga where we really see him is in kakashi gaiden and at that moment we can only see its teleporty justu and the slaughter at the end of the other fight. But your right, Jiraya said they're quite similar in their attitude and stubborness.

UzumakiRoman
February 06, 2006, 01:03 PM
ok i found it!!
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/narutotheories.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=80880&LastModified=4675558679349328268

but also don't believe everything you read so here's someone else's theory
http://articles.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=1669

venicia777
February 06, 2006, 01:53 PM
such wild flabbergasting theories. Well- yondaime better wake up to reveal the truth finally.

Yamato will have to show his powers in the next chapter before everyone gets a good beating.

d3vlabs
February 06, 2006, 07:09 PM
Man why does everyome talk about controlling Naruto. Let him go nuts, maybe he will get rid of Oro and Kabuto in progress. You never know.

Galth
February 06, 2006, 07:22 PM
I don't really want to see Kabuto die, he's way to cool to leave the series!! ( yeah, im kinda getting a bad feeling - expendable characters... ) and indeed, whatever happens, Naruto will go rampage for a few chapters i say, as for oro, there's just NO WAY he will even be defeated by naruto at this point, Jiraija allmost got killed because he was surprised by naruto's transformation but defeated him in the end, and with his arms back in business oro is, like, way stronger then even jiraija... so if anybody's going to die i believe it's either kabuto, yamato and/or sai.

NRZero
February 06, 2006, 08:09 PM
Mayhem, Destruction, and Choas.... for the next few chapters. No Sasuke until chapter 300 I guess.

johanna4life
February 06, 2006, 08:10 PM
A little of topic here:
here i am spending 2+ trying to edit this uberbadass gif pic of naruto`s arc 2 premiere and needless too say,t was total disaster!!(il upload it later!!)
It was mostly due to google`s lame ass excuse for pic searchengine!!
While i was editing 2 really wierd ass conspiracy theory`s hitted my mind!
1: about deidara,i mean to really pleasure himself he doesnt need a female presence(the mouth on his hand XD).......il leave there ok!
2:about kakashi,there was this episode of where they were trying so damn hard too see kakashis face,
I mean why bother?? all you have to do is henge yourself as him and take off hte damn mask!!(i hate fillers)
dammmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn was it so hard O_o??
on topic:
i think that naruto is going on a rampage hopefully when yamato controlls him,then we`l see a naruto-sasuke figth like battle where he`l unleash those kage bunshin armageddon and those high speed clone cyclonesXD

Please don't double or triple post.
-MnK

HellbentTheGreatShinobi
February 07, 2006, 01:21 AM
ok i found it!!
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/narutotheories.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=80880&LastModified=4675558679349328268

but also don't believe everything you read so here's someone else's theory
http://articles.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=1669

Actually, I was the one who posted that theory in NMR... I supported that theory base purely on the evidence I had see message 83 on that forum (i.e. the jutsus use the Sandaime and the 4th)... As of now, due to lack of evidence on the F&S theory, I can say that Naruto = Yondaime's presumably body due to the appearance of the seal...

Cueil
February 07, 2006, 05:41 AM

Your prediction is flawed because Naruto existed befor the death of the 4th

Cueil
February 07, 2006, 05:43 AM
Actually, I was the one who posted that theory in NMR... I supported that theory base purely on the evidence I had see message 83 on that forum (i.e. the jutsus use the Sandaime and the 4th)... As of now, due to lack of evidence on the F&S theory, I can say that Naruto = Yondaime's presumably body due to the appearance of the seal...

the 4th is dead other wise Oro could have never gotten the remains to use his resurection jitsu on him that failed.

HellbentTheGreatShinobi
February 07, 2006, 06:27 AM
Your prediction is flawed because Naruto existed befor the death of the 4th

There's not much proof on this one

the 4th is dead other wise Oro could have never gotten the remains to use his resurection jitsu on him that failed.

Personally, I agree that the 4th died... He used the forbidden jutsu so it's wise to assume that he died after he used the technique...You can't say that the one Oro going to summon is the Yondaime... Again there's not much proof on this one... Yes, the coffin had the symbol 4th... What if that is the 4th Kazekage? Possible right? Acually, as of now we're not sure if that was really the Yondaime since it could be the 4th Kazekage...

Tanuki-dono
February 07, 2006, 06:39 AM
Well, on the subject of Naruto and Yondaime, all I have to say is that I hope the "secret" is something interesting.  There certainly seems to be more than meets the eye about the relationship between the two.  Whether this falls into reincarnation theory, family ties, or simple comparison for the sake of a similar destiny remains to be seen. However, it is worth some notice that Kishimoto has withheld information regarding the mysterious 4th.  And my mind immediately becomes curious and excited simply because he's holding out.  Why hold out if there's nothing to it?  I hope that it will become important later in the story.  After all, why create suspense unless you're going to use it?

The Naruto=Yondaime theory doesn't really appeal to me, I have to admit.  A story tactic like this seems like such a waste for both characters.  I'd rather them both be complete, developed - not to mention different - characters in their own right.  To group them as the same just seems...cheap to my poor mind.  I'm a major fan of characterization, I suppose.  I want Yondaime to be an individual  character.  I want Naruto to be an individual character.  After seeing Yondaime as Kakashi's sensei, I want him to be his own person - a separate entity from Naruto.  (And while I'm thinking about it, it strikes me as peculiar that Kishimoto withheld his name even in that backstory.  Whereas the current students in our timeline (Naruto, Sakura, etc.) referred to their teacher by name - "Kakashi-sensei" - Yondaime's students did not refer to him by name.  Again, Kishimoto is really dangling the meat in front of us and making us wonder.)

As for the theory of relation... The resemblance was something I kicked around in my head for a while, and I must admit that the similarity in appearance has become more apparent now that we're seeing older Naruto's character design. As for the age of Yondaime, he certainly seems about the right age to be a new father at the time of Naurto's birth, when you take the Kakashi backstory into account. Then again, appearances can be deceiving, so who knows?  Many are opposed to the theory of Yondaime being Naruto's father for some reason, chocking the idea up to cliche and several other complaints.  In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with a little cliche as long as it's executed with smoothness. Everyone worries about events being too "predictable"...  There comes a point when avoiding cliche becomes cliche. (For instance, there was a huge boom of "sidekick gets the girl" instead of "hero gets the girl" in an act of rebellion against the cliche.) Well I for one am going to just sit back and enjoy the show without worrying about whether or not the themes fall into what some term the "cheesy" category.  If the Fourth is his father...great.

If he's not.  Great.  Perhaps the similarity is simply symbolism on the part of Naruto's dream to become Hokage.

Or maybe Kishi will pull the rug out from under my feet and throw me for a loop.  I'm looking forward to finding out.  ;)

And on another note, is anyone else looking forward to the possibility of more Jinchuuriki [in the story]...?

Tanuki-dono
February 07, 2006, 07:07 AM
I know this was a few pages back, but I feel like better explaining myself. Sorry for the flood.

1. Yamato does not work for them.
2. They have no other Shinobi who can control a Jinchuruuki.
3. Naruto would throw a Rasengan in his face.
4. A lot of other people simply wouldnt allow it.

1. I didn't say that.  I think I implied that Sai was going to observe. :amuse

2. Not that we currently see, no. That's not the point though, really.  Greed for power can overpower the senses and at least have those who want it searching for a way to achieve their goals.  As far as politics go, they obviously do not want Akatsuki to get Naruto and expressed some concern over Tsunade sending him so near to them.  Again, they might be banking on Naruto as a double-edged sword.  One, they are using his state to discredit Tsunade.  That much is obvious by the interaction and unrest that was shown in previous chapters.  (Even Shizune seems to be a little skeptical about Tsunade's decision-making skills.) Two, they might be aiming to use him as a tool of war.  Just because it is virtually impossible and foolish doesn't mean they will not try it.  The theme of Jinchuuriki as tools of war is one that has been skirted in a few places, after all.  As for ROOT, they're very interesting in their radical views.  After all, Konoha doesn't *seem* to be in the best position to launch war on other countries at the moment.  (Speculation there, I suppose.  Just a feeling I get.)  Surely the lure of a huge destructive demon would at least have them kicking the idea of methods of control around?  But again, this might not be Sai's mission. Hopefully, it will be a complex surprise...  I'm curious as of to how his art abilities fit into all of this? (Though art seems to be a common undercurrent in this new arc...)

3. The point of "control" is to prevent such a thing.  Though it would be a lovely thing indeed for him to whack some sense into them. :amuse

4. A lot of others would not allow it if it were done *openly*, you mean. However, underestimating distractions, underhanded intentions (Sai) and just plain old conflict is dangerous.  Many things are possible when difficult situations arise. I'm sure, if more care were taken with Sasuke, he would not have been allowed to come into contact with Itachi or be so deeply drawn into his cursed seal or go batshit!insane.

Galth
February 07, 2006, 07:10 AM
Jinchuuriki// well, seems there's been 2 of 'em killed by the Akatsuki so far, judging from what Deidara said to Naruto, so that leaves 5 i guess, so if Naruto and co are going to any of the other countries they might just run into one ( or two ), but i feel like there will be more captured by Akatsuki that we will not see in the stories themselves before they come after naruto again.

Well, as they ( root ) want war, they could try to unleash the nine-tailed beast on .. dunno, the coutry of rai or mizu or so so they can weaker their land and attack if the beast is gone or so? or perhaps let the kyuubi destroy some village and team with the sand to attack the other two? plenty of options of war over there. but i do not feel like that's going to happen, sai's mission could also be about him getting into contact with either orochimaru or uchiha sasuke to gain some powerful allies for the root for some reason, or something like totally different that we havn't thought about...

Tanuki-dono
February 07, 2006, 07:17 AM
Jinchuuriki// well, seems there's been 2 of 'em killed by the Akatsuki so far, judging from what Deidara said to Naruto, so that leaves 5 i guess, so if Naruto and co are going to any of the other countries they might just run into one ( or two ), but i feel like there will be more captured by Akatsuki that we will not see in the stories themselves before they come after naruto again.

Man, though. It *would* be interesting to see other bijuu, and even better to meet other Jinchuuriki even briefly. *kicks a pebble and pouts* I don't suppose Kishimoto'd listen to me if I wrote him a letter begging him to approach the subject for the simple sake of Japanese folklore?

UzumakiRoman
February 07, 2006, 11:57 AM
Tanuki-dono... Superior post!!!! ^^ I bow to the!!

And on another note, is anyone else looking forward to the possibility of more Jinchuuriki [in the story]...?

Um.. Yes, please!!!!!! i do want to see more jinchuuriki! i also want to see more story with the other countries (earth, lighting, etc.). maybe naruto can pull a chick from the other countries and make all the konoha kunoichi jealous..lmao!

anyway the yondaime-naruto thing is a great mystery to be sure i can't wait to see what happens!!!

Snake1786
February 07, 2006, 01:11 PM
I think naruto is defenitley Yondaimes son and I hope we see more Jinchuurikis,akatsuki members and the other 5 great countries.

Snake1786
February 07, 2006, 01:19 PM
Mayhem, Destruction, and Choas.... for the next few chapters. No Sasuke until chapter 300 I guess.

Its good so because he needs a dignified appearance.

Leen
February 07, 2006, 04:51 PM
I agree. At least wait until 300 before we officially see post timeskip Sasuke. Let the anticipation builds and builds until it reach the maximun peak and then boom, Kishi release the bomb. It must be crazy to see everyone starting to rush to get Sasuke avatar and signatures. Anyway, for 294, I think that it will have more talkings again. Naruto will fight with the Kyuubi while Kabuto is up and ready to fight Sakura and Yamato trying to use the mokuton jutsu to get Sai back or he might try to control Naruto 4 tails from Orochimaru. Orochimaru will still be the same, cool and calm as always.

venicia777
February 07, 2006, 05:26 PM
I agree. At least wait until 300 before we officially see post timeskip Sasuke. Let the anticipation builds and builds until it reach the maximun peak and then boom, Kishi release the bomb. It must be crazy to see everyone starting to rush to get Sasuke avatar and signatures. Anyway, for 294, I think that it will have more talkings again. Naruto will fight with the Kyuubi while Kabuto is up and ready to fight Sakura and Yamato trying to use the mokuton jutsu to get Sai back or he might try to control Naruto 4 tails from Orochimaru. Orochimaru will still be the same, cool and calm as always.

my exact predictions as at now- nothing more to add.

UzumakiRoman
February 07, 2006, 07:17 PM
i think that since Jiraiya said naruto goes crazy in his 4-tail form, whether he goes crazy or not we will have to see(maybe he can control it), but i think talking for Naruto is over!! It's go time for Naruto-Kyuubi!!!

mageofdeath
February 07, 2006, 07:25 PM
I predict that Naruto will catch Orochimaru off guard and almost kill him but at the last second sasuke will rescue Oro, and no he will not appear in 300 that is too cliche and people will be expecting that, instead I bet he appears at the end of 299, that is more kishi's style, just like him to hook you for next weeks chapter...

Remus
February 07, 2006, 07:36 PM
Well I dunno wat you all want from Sasuke ? Okay he now is Oros bitch and might have become stronger but he still is a character I for example dislike. Always cool and calm and off-showing. Its a simple anti-hero. Nothing special. I want to see the remaining Akatsuki members nothing else and maybe another strong Jinchuuruki who fights against the Akatsuki like Naruto does. All you Sasuke lovers go watch Bleach if you cant stand the waiting time. There is the same anti-hero ass like him and they even share the voice actor. LOL

Well let Naruto go berserk and stop making Oro a god.
Lets hope Naruto is making some damage in the next few chapters and Kabuto gets his ass kicked for once and for all.

ShadwsofArchonia
February 07, 2006, 07:56 PM
heh to answer your question, its rather simple.

Nobody told Naruto who his father is because when The Yondaime was around he did a LOT of damage and made a LOT of enemies, why tell a son who his father is if it will only end up killing the boy before he has a chance at life.

ShadwsofArchonia
February 07, 2006, 07:57 PM
Well I dunno wat you all want from Sasuke ? Okay he now is Oros bitch and might have become stronger but he still is a character I for example dislike. Always cool and calm and off-showing. Its a simple anti-hero. Nothing special. I want to see the remaining Akatsuki members nothing else and maybe another strong Jinchuuruki who fights against the Akatsuki like Naruto does. All you Sasuke lovers go watch Bleach if you cant stand the waiting time. There is the same anti-hero ass like him and they even share the voice actor. LOL

Well let Naruto go berserk and stop making Oro a god.
Lets hope Naruto is making some damage in the next few chapters and Kabuto gets his ass kicked for once and for all.

Sasuke may be trained by a Sannin and may have a Level 2 Curse seal, but even then 4 tails of the Kyuubi would have to equal the power of 6 level 2 Curse Seals, Sasuke has one. No dice.

yosra26
February 07, 2006, 08:25 PM
I think naruto's parents abandned him, or maybe his mother only, and maybe he knows it. Beause you never see him talking or asking about them. I think in next chapter we'll see yamato tring to calm or control naruto.

Galth
February 07, 2006, 08:39 PM
I think naruto's parents abandned him, or maybe his mother only, and maybe he knows it.  Beause you never see him talking or asking about them.  I think in next chapter we'll see yamato trying to calm or control naruto.

well said; trying, for the fun if it he will most probably not succeed immediatly, at least not before some  serious wound is done or so? as for naruto's ancestors, i do not feel we will ever learn about them as is... they're just not interesting for the story at the moment at least

C4animax
February 07, 2006, 09:08 PM
I think next chapter naruto and oro will play together for a bit...sakura will deal with kabuto for the past when she was scared of him, once orochimaru finds that he has no chance against naruto he'll eventually go away saying something either rude or funy (something like : Loser!! :eyeroll). Naruto will still be made and probably go after sai/yamato or sakura...(because he can't tell if they are friends or not)

If he has to be stopped yamato could use a jutsu of wood (the prison one we saw on previous chapters for exemple) specialised at eating chakra (like that fat ass of the 5 who used a rock prison against naruto and the rest of the team back then). The lucky thing might just be to bring naruto luck, doesn't have to controle anything...(i suppose)

but seriously some chaos would be great :amuse

Ps: I can safely guess that Sai will have a capuccino while watching the fight.

Galth
February 07, 2006, 09:16 PM
maybe sai's mission is to make a beautiful painting of naruto in-battle and sell it to get the roots some much-needed coin :p -- or sai is itachi-in-genjutsu-disguise and carries his little brother-sasuke picture for his perverted daydreams :s (right, stay away from those 'm&m's' khaludh...)

on a more serious note i think sasuke will be able of kicking naruto's ass at the moment ( though i dislike him too, sidenote ) since he defeated naruto before in 1tail mode when he was untrained in his new 3dot sharingan and ( incomplete? ) lvl2 curse seal super saiyan mode. now that he's trained with them and learned some amazing kinjutsu from orochimaru while he was at it, i believe he should be able to beat the cr*p out of naruto unless he goes up some newly aquired level in the battle itself to protect sakura or something 'original', naruto will win, but at the moment sasuke is stronger, orochimaru said it himself...

donkeyhigh
February 07, 2006, 09:37 PM
Naruto's been 2,5 years with Ero-senin. He learned Rasengan in 3 weeks. He doesn't need a sharingan, he can copy the 3rd's jutsus easy as pie for some reason. He could probably do the 3rds flicker-jutsu in 3 months. He has a big-ass-chakra-demon sealed inside of him, giving him just about infinitly with chakra. Naruto fights for his one friend in the world.

Sasuke is the last of his clan with a good motive for becoming stronger too, he's with a jutsu stealing freak, he has many times the strengh he had before, but not near as much as the Kyubii.. that would just be dumb.. :p I mean, then the 3rd would just have kicked the Kyubii's ass instead of sealing it, because the 3rd was stronger than Sasuke is at the moment.. you understand what I mean, right? :p anyway..
Sasuke fights for hate, Naruto fights for love, we've all seen this before, love will always win and so on.. Gaara got knocked the fuck out..

So, at the moment, Sasuke might seem stronger in Orochimarus eyes, but strengh can be measured in many ways.. I think Naruto'd kick anyones ass at the moment, especially Sasukes..

Wh.. WHAT ARE YOU?!!

A friend!!

Good luck Sasuke.

ShgnLW
February 07, 2006, 09:49 PM
heh to answer your question, its rather simple.

Nobody told Naruto who his father is because when The Yondaime was around he did a LOT of damage and made a LOT of enemies, why tell a son who his father is if it will only end up killing the boy before he has a chance at life.

I once made a theory about the relationship between Naruto and Yondaime. My conclusion was that Naruto and Yondaime are IN FACT the SAME PERSON :D

I mean, Yondaime sealed the nine-tails inside the belly of a baby just born... That's weird, I mean, Sandaime used the same jutsu on Orochimaru and you could clearly SEE that Oro's arms where SEALED WITHIN SANDAIME. With other words, Yondaime COULDN'T seal the bijuu inside Naruto, because he used the wrong jutsu for it. The Death seals jutsu or something like that is a jutsu which draws the opponents soul out of his body and seal it within the body of the one who executed it, who...on his turn made a contract with the dead that after executing this jutsu the user will give his soul to the dead or something... There is more: if you look closely you will see that the soul of the user and the soul of the foe (which is being extract by the user) is connected with each other in some way, so that there is no way that you could possibly redirect the bijuu;s soul to another being.

What we could see was a similar seal which appeared on Sandaimes belly after he sealed oro's arms away. Maybe their is a side-effect of this jutsu, that the users soul will be eaten by the death than will reincarnate into a new body, or better maybe Yondaime was such a genius that he could escape from the mouth of death than incarnated., unknowing who he is and what kind of monster lives inside of him. Maybe The dead refused his soul because it was mixed with the soul of a bijuu so he threw up and there you go: the death gained a son called naruto :D:D:D

Well, I don't have any more time left so I will say goodbye for now :) Goodnight :p

Galth
February 07, 2006, 09:54 PM
some other theorie about them being the same person was showed to us a few pages before this one, but i still won't go with it :amuse

as for naru vs sas: sasuke is stronger, but for the moral and storyline either naruto will win or he will convert sasuke, no way the kishi will stray away from the standard manga conclusion path...

donkeyhigh
February 07, 2006, 10:05 PM
Naruto has stronger willpower.
Narutos nindo? anyone?

Reui
February 07, 2006, 10:42 PM
About the whole thing where he couldnt seal the Kyuubi inside a baby because it sealed itself in the user of the jutsu.

You remember how The 3rd couldnt even seal Oro? the Kyuubi is ALOT stronger than Oro so im thinking it required more than just the soul of the 4th to seal the Kyuubi.

C4animax
February 07, 2006, 10:45 PM
Personnaly i don't think sasuke is stronger than naruto, in the last battle they were equal until sasuke get transformed(naruto was only one tail and gave a hard time to sasuke) but then again naruto did what sasuke thought was impossible for him to do : scratching his forehead protector, it wasn't a real lose (naruto recovered fast) in the animation sasuke were not running to orochimaru he was walking with injuries.

So having naruto v1 touching sasuke v2 with sharingan, i don't think he could possibly be stronger than naruto V4(maybe equal on some level), but now kishimoto will probably make it a draw or a win for naruto in their future battle...

Oh and orochimaru said that naruto wasn't strong enough with three tails(even before i think), then naruto went into the fourth transformation.

edit due to moderator post under mine : LoL :amuse

Hermie
February 07, 2006, 10:47 PM
While this discussion is interesting, try to stick to predictions for 294, not 494. :p

Galth
February 07, 2006, 10:48 PM
Who says this will not happen in chapter 294? or at least the start of these events? :tem

they probably let sai's father paint a she-monfox to distracts him while sneaking up to him and sealing him with a jirajia-sticker

Well, the fourth in his prime was also a lot more powerful then the weakened Sarutobi was when he fought Orochimaru and allready sealed 2 legendary uberstrong ninja before cutting his arms... so he could 'a done it...

starry eyed and dreaming
February 08, 2006, 01:20 AM
dear not paying attention guys...ehem
orochimaru is no longer fighting naruto, he is fighting the freaking nine tails .
pay attention.
if sasuke shows up, he will just get his ass ripped open.
if you noticed akatsuki and itachi could give a fuck about sasuke.
and so could i.
there is a running theme in this manga...sasuke trains his ass off everybody thinks he is the bomb diggidy.
naruto whups ass on whoever everyone thaught was the shit.
sauke pisses his pants realizing this whole time naruto could have just killed him if and i repeat if...he wasn't his beloved "friend " he was trying to save...
i repeat save as in not kill.
and as for those who don't realize that if someone is training ( jiraiya) you they know all your moves and have a huge advantage over you!!!!!
as opposed to some idiot too full of himself to realize that he's no longer that brat!!
not even the brat that jiraiya trained.
but the friggin strongest demon beast in existence, with combat experience older than oro's lineage.
or am i mistaken, and kyuubi didn't take over naruto's body
whoever shows up before naruto calms down...i feel sorry for

Please don't double or triple post. - MnK

starry eyed and dreaming
February 08, 2006, 02:00 AM
sorry

Remus
February 08, 2006, 06:54 AM
Naruto's been 2,5 years with Ero-senin. He learned Rasengan in 3 weeks. He doesn't need a sharingan, he can copy the 3rd's jutsus easy as pie for some reason. He could probably do the 3rds flicker-jutsu in 3 months. He has a big-ass-chakra-demon sealed inside of him, giving him just about infinitly with chakra. Naruto fights for his one friend in the world.

Sasuke is the last of his clan with a good motive for becoming stronger too, he's with a jutsu stealing freak, he has many times the strengh he had before, but not near as much as the Kyubii.. that would just be dumb.. :p I mean, then the 3rd would just have kicked the Kyubii's ass instead of sealing it, because the 3rd was stronger than Sasuke is at the moment.. you understand what I mean, right? :p anyway..
Sasuke fights for hate, Naruto fights for love, we've all seen this before, love will always win and so on.. Gaara got knocked the fuck out..

So, at the moment, Sasuke might seem stronger in Orochimarus eyes, but strengh can be measured in many ways.. I think Naruto'd kick anyones ass at the moment, especially Sasukes..

Good luck Sasuke.

You kinda got mixed up here dun ya ?
It's the 4th not the 3rd who knows Rasengan and Bodyflicker.
And comparing the 4th with Sasuke is kinda stupid. Sorry though.
The fourth would even kick the hell outta Itachi so dont mess up here.

Galth
February 08, 2006, 07:08 AM
it's not like the kyuubi is at full strength at the moment it's still sealed within naruto, so naruto is not that uberstrong right now... and orochimaru thinks of it only 'amusing' - so he probably can take care of him in this state...

girlsfavtoy
February 08, 2006, 08:04 AM
it's not like the kyuubi is at full strength at the moment it's still sealed within naruto, so naruto is not that uberstrong right now... and orochimaru thinks of it only 'amusing' - so he probably can take care of him in this state...

Yeah he also says the kid continues to intrest/amaze him... Oro only thinks of naruto as a peon compared to sasuke who he thinks of highly ONLY because of his sharigan.

It's not like oro is at full str either. Have we seen him use ANY justus that require handseals since he got his arms sealed? I don't remember any since then. For all we know oro is probably weaker now then compared to when he fought the 3rd. Of course this is oro we're talking about, i'm sure he is going to pull something for us to talk about :)

lentharius
February 08, 2006, 09:02 AM
One thing that I have been thinking over for the past couple of days is the idea that when the Kyubi takes over naruto's consciousness maybe he will actually use jutsus ala shukaku (like someone mentioned earlier). We know through Naruto's internal monologues with the Kyubi that he isn't a brainless killer, he's just an evil bastard so that means it is possible. So that makes me think that maybe while the kyubi has taken over he may use jutsus. The main reason I hope this happens is just the idea of when they animate it how awesome would it be to hear the Kyubi's voice coming out of a berserker Naruto?

donkeyhigh
February 08, 2006, 09:34 AM
I screwed up, sorry :p
it was late, and im sick, and so on..

C4animax
February 08, 2006, 10:23 AM
The main reason I hope this happens is just the idea of when they animate it how awesome would it be to hear the Kyubi's voice coming out of a berserker Naruto?

That would higly look like bleach...i hope no...

[ r u s h ]
February 08, 2006, 01:32 PM
You remember how The 3rd couldnt even seal Oro?

1.your looking at the 3rd who was like 60 or 70 as to where the 4th was in his 20s
2. 3rd had a sword cut thru his abdomen therefor losing strength unlike the 4th who was at 100% before he sealed the kyuubi

It's not like oro is at full str either.  Have we seen him use ANY justus that require handseals since he got his arms sealed?
at this point, i think oro had enough time(2.5 years) to be considered full strength

That would higly look like bleach...
no it wouldnt.
lets say that gaara giving up consciousness to the shukaku. thats like bleach?

Jiraiya clearly states that he loses consciousness to a demonic impulse.
wth do you expect coming out of 4 tailed naruto? dattebayo?
it would clearly make sense if 4 tailed naruto's voice sounds like kyuubi

EVIL
February 08, 2006, 02:38 PM
anyway, I wouldnt be suprised if naruto can manage to controll the kyuubi somehow. He is still our hero, and he still has the job to suprise us. and the relations with him and the kyuubi are still trough dialogue, so maybe the kyuubi is simply misunderstood, and naruto might be able to gain his respect or help or whatever jsut like he did with gumba, or what the name from the frog king is

Remus
February 08, 2006, 02:52 PM
I'd love to hear Kyuubis voice. His voice is cool and demonish.
"Oy Gaki, Come closer."
That's what he said to Naruto when Naruto demanded his Chakra for Kuchiyose no Jutsu.

That would really be AWESOME. *Pokes the animators in the side* READ THIS DAMMIT !!! :P

gallantpervert
February 08, 2006, 03:10 PM
anyway, I wouldnt be suprised if naruto can manage to controll the kyuubi somehow. He is still our hero, and he still has the job to suprise us. and the relations with him and the kyuubi are still trough dialogue, so maybe the kyuubi is simply misunderstood, and naruto might be able to gain his respect or help or whatever jsut like he did with gumba, or what the name from the frog king is

Yeah, he may eventually do that, but for now he's just another out of control jinchuuriki without conscience as a sentient being. As Sai said, because of that Naruto is the most dangerous person any team could take on. I'm going to say that he'll unleash a jutsu, Orochimaru will laugh and lose a few limbs (and then crawl out of himself again--Kishi, that was gangsta even for you) and Yamato will control the four-tailed Naruto until he passes out.

Galth
February 08, 2006, 03:19 PM
what i want to know is this: how did orochimaru learn this new get-outta-my-belly jutsu, as he probably revived his arms this way, as he does not need to use seals for this regeneration technique...

NRZero
February 08, 2006, 03:31 PM
what i want to know is this: how did orochimaru learn this new get-outta-my-belly jutsu, as he probably revived his arms this way, as he does not need to use seals for this regeneration technique...

Yeah that is a good question. Probably when he was training Sasuke, he was also training himself as well.

Elmdorz
February 08, 2006, 03:39 PM
You know I stopped questioning Orochimaru's ability, when he man swallowed a scroll, and pulled a sword out of his stomach. After that I seen it all. Oh and when he tongue slammed Jiraiya..

Galth
February 08, 2006, 03:41 PM
@elmdorz - no, this is definately a new jutsu, otherwise he wouldn't have been so pissed of when his arms where taken by sarutobi, he could 'a just revived them this way...

remember orochimaru saying something like " there's still another way " after tsunade refused to heal him, so he probably went of to learn that jutsu form somebody else, so he didn't develop it himself, as he knew of it's existance before...

donkeyhigh
February 08, 2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah that is a good question. Probably when he was training Sasuke, he was also training himself as well.

No, Orochimaru was standing behind Sasuke as he was lifting weights 24/7, SCREAMING ! "You can do one more! C'mon sissyboy! YOU CAN DO IT! FEEL TEH BURN! LOVE TEH BURN!" while showing him pictures of David Hasselhoff and Chuck Norris making out..

Uhm, and as a sidenote; don't spoil Bleach in the Naruto section, please :p I haven't seen as far as something talking inside of Itchigo yet or whatever :p

And of course I'm being sarkastic, Orochimaru trained himself, maby even learned the Chidori from Sasuke, and of course, Arnold Zwartzeneger was in the picture too.

EDIT:

@elmdorz - no, this is definately a new jutsu, otherwise he wouldn't have been so pissed of when his arms where taken by sarutobi, he could 'a just revived them this way...

remember orochimaru saying something like " there's still another way " after tsunade refused to heal him, so he probably went of to learn that jutsu form somebody else, so he didn't develop it himself, as he knew of it's existance before...

I think, err, when he said "there's still another way" or whatever, he ment he could switch bodies with someone else in order to get their physical abilities, like, oh I don't know.. Working hands? :p

Elmdorz
February 08, 2006, 03:46 PM
@ Khal

I know that, im saying im not suprised he is pulling his body out of his own. Its freakin orochimaru, he always has and performs creepy jutsus lol.

donkeyhigh
February 08, 2006, 03:51 PM
You know something's wrong when you're not surpriced when someone pulls his own body out of his former mouth.. ...
Something is wrong.. very very wrong.. definently.. very wrong..

Elmdorz
February 08, 2006, 04:21 PM
^^ LOL. Well in general yes, but Orochimaru has shocked and surprised me with his creepiness for the past 2 years now. The shock factor has left me, that and I read Berserk. Once you start reading Berserk, watching orochimaru pull himself out of his mouth isnt TO bad.

hermallorn
February 08, 2006, 04:47 PM
I just saw a spoiler pic on a french forum with kyubi saying: "long time no see Hachibi" Oo!!

fizzil
February 08, 2006, 04:55 PM
hachibi? what does it mean?
btw orochimaru got off his body or maybe skin like a snake , since a snake removes its old skin and orochimaru is a snake somehow.

barbapapa
February 08, 2006, 05:13 PM
isnt that like, 8-tails

Elmdorz
February 08, 2006, 05:18 PM
@Herma

Are you serious or just kiddin? Show us a pic!

Galth
February 08, 2006, 05:21 PM
he's, like, kidding obviously, or the pic itself is a joke, and yes, hachi means eight, but there's just no reason for another jinchuuriki to pop up here ( unless orochimaru has one for his bitch )

Moenova
February 08, 2006, 05:26 PM
Well I think that Oro din't use that strange jutsu to heal his arms simply becouse the injury wasn't fisical, it was that the Soul of his arms have been eated so there was no point in triying to heal his sealf fisicaly. Don't you think?

Galth
February 08, 2006, 05:28 PM
let's just wait untill it will be revealed then in the series, but it still puzzles me :)

prowler50mil
February 08, 2006, 06:38 PM
Oro didn't have to do anything to revive his arms. He switched bodies right before Sasuke joined him. He's in a new body, with new arms.

Galth
February 08, 2006, 06:40 PM
m 'kay, so in his new body his 'arms souls' have revived? guess i missed that bit

ShadwsofArchonia
February 08, 2006, 06:43 PM
I once made a theory about the relationship between Naruto and Yondaime. My conclusion was that Naruto and Yondaime are IN FACT the SAME PERSON :D

I mean, Yondaime sealed the nine-tails inside the belly of a baby just born... That's weird, I mean, Sandaime used the same jutsu on Orochimaru and you could clearly SEE that Oro's arms where SEALED WITHIN SANDAIME. With other words, Yondaime COULDN'T seal the bijuu inside Naruto, because he used the wrong jutsu for it. The Death seals jutsu or something like that is a jutsu which draws the opponents soul out of his body and seal it within the body of the one who executed it, who...on his turn made a contract with the dead that after executing this jutsu the user will give his soul to the dead or something... There is more: if you look closely you will see that the soul of the user and the soul of the foe (which is being extract by the user) is connected with each other in some way, so that there is no way that you could possibly redirect the bijuu;s soul to another being.

What we could see was a similar seal which appeared on Sandaimes belly after he sealed oro's arms away. Maybe their is a side-effect of this jutsu, that the users soul will be eaten by the death than will reincarnate into a new body, or better maybe Yondaime was such a genius that he could escape from the mouth of death than incarnated., unknowing who he is and what kind of monster lives inside of him. Maybe The dead refused his soul because it was mixed with the soul of a bijuu so he threw up and there you go: the death gained a son called naruto :D:D:D

Well, I don't have any more time left so I will say goodbye for now :) Goodnight :p

Incorrect sorry, it is the correct technique mainly because the fourth, not the THIRD pjoto. Fourth, used a combination technique some other sealing technique with the Dead Demon Sealing method so that he could seal the bijuu into baby Naruto. If it was just a dead demon seal alone then he would end up sealing the demon in his body and it would be a waste of his life.

warsaint777
February 08, 2006, 07:39 PM
Why do we have to take Oro's new skin-shedding technique so seriously? It doesn't mean anything- it's simply a sick way to quickly deal with wounds. It's a jutsu, and in Naruto, a jutsu can be any level of supernatural. He's still in that blonde guy's body; this new regeneration technique is nothing but a new "move".

I'll tell you something that's worth noting- Kishimoto's first art-blooper (to my knowledge). It's on page 7 of 293 in the panel where Oro's standing on a tree limb looking at Naruto's transformation. He's just getting done coming out of his skin, but look at the body he's shedding. Remember why he used this technique in the first place? He had his left arm cut off. Notice it yet? The skin he's shedding magically has both its arms intact! BLOOPERZ! I CALLED IT!

Nasuke
February 08, 2006, 07:49 PM
We know that Kishimoto loved Akira Toriyama's work. In DBGT (which I do not think was Akira's work; I could be mistaken), Goku was the only person who could use his ape form to transform into SSJ4. Gara could not take control of the Shukaku of the Sand when he was unconcsious, perhaps Naruto might be the ONLY jinchikuri to take control of the beast within him. In the next chapter, I think that Sakura will try to get involed, and Naruto might hurt Sakura; and after realizing that he will take control of the 4th tail and have greater power. As for Sasuke; it is way too early for him to appear.

Tanuki-dono
February 08, 2006, 07:50 PM
Incorrect sorry, it is the correct technique mainly because the fourth, not the THIRD pjoto. Fourth, used a combination technique some other sealing technique with the Dead Demon Sealing method so that he could seal the bijuu into baby Naruto. If it was just a dead demon seal alone then he would end up sealing the demon in his body and it would be a waste of his life.

I too think there was more to Yondaime's sealing technique than that.  Wasn't there mention of ambilical cord blood being involved somehow?  Or is this an incorrect assumption on part of a faulty fansub?  Also, the set-up shown around baby Naruto [in the beginning] was quite interesting.  It definitely looks prepared.  Perhaps this is the real reason Yondaime was late in fighting the Kyuubi.  Maybe he was preparing the setup for a special jutsu for the transfer. Thoughts, anyone?

Oh, and to keep this within the realm of predictions for 294... Maybe Naruto will be naked when he's finally subdued. @.@ Just kidding. Perhaps his clothes are simply...underneath.

EDIT:

Why do we have to take Oro's new skin-shedding technique so seriously?  It doesn't mean anything- it's simply a sick way to quickly deal with wounds.  It's a jutsu, and in Naruto, a jutsu can be any level of supernatural.  He's still in that blonde guy's body; this new regeneration technique is  nothing but a new "move". 

I was thinking in a similar manner. I just shrugged it as as another snake-like attribute.  A reptilian move to fit the personality and nothing more.  Perhaps he was shielded all along.  Rather than receving and healing an injury, the original blow just hit one of his new defenses.

maggi
February 08, 2006, 07:52 PM
i think sakura is going to try to interfer but she's gonna get hurt by naruto :amuse
i would like that to happen :tem
then yamato is going to grab her and take her to a safety place.
while naruto is fighting orochimaru.
sai is going to fight kabuto that's for sure or at least yamato.
then problably Naruto is going to grow the next tail.
i think that yamato now is going to try to stop him but now it would be too much for him.
probably sai beats kabuto and try to stop naruto. :eyeroll
but it would be too much for sai and kick him out of the fight. :amuse
then sakura wakes up and saw naruto in a more diabolic form.

warsaint777
February 08, 2006, 08:00 PM
Gara could not take control of the Shukaku of the Sand when he was unconcsious, perhaps Naruto might be the ONLY jinchikuri to take control of the beast within him. In the next chapter, I think that Sakura will try to get involed, and Naruto might hurt Sakura; and after realizing that he will take control of the 4th tail and have greater power. As for Sasuke; it is way too early for him to appear.

You're right about it being an inappropriate time for Sasuke's reappearance, but you had me thinking about relating Gaara's inner-monster to Naruto's. I know they are of the same nature; they are two of the nine legendary however-many-tailed beasts of destruction or whatever, right? The Fox is the strongest, apparently the Raccoon is the weakest, and apparently this is in relation to how many tails the beast has. Gaara couldn't really transcend any type of consumption he underwent with the One-Tail because it, well... had only one tail. However, he was able to go through a dramtic physical change with the Ichibi, until he was an 8 ft. tall sand monster. Do you suppose this new form Naruto has is the equivilent to that? Then consider how Gaara eventually had the Ichibi come out completely, residing in its body. It's easy to assume that when Naruto reaches a ninth tail, or transcends it, he will have the Kyuubi come out completely with no control over it. None of this is relevant. It does bring up the question of the other seven beasts, though.

Maybe Naruto will be naked when he's finally subdued. @.@ Just kidding.

Why are you kidding? Be serious. Of course he'll be naked; the chakra burned the poor bastard's skin off. You thinkin' his goofy jogging outfit is that resilient to demonic chakra auras? This isn't the Hulk; he's not going to fortunately have a ripped shred of clothing covering his private parts when he's done being a monster. Let's be mature and realistic about this.

edit: Sorry for double-post.

Posts merged. :amuse - MnK

C4animax
February 08, 2006, 08:13 PM
Why people doesn't include sakura in fight? I know she's been so lame recently but come on...and why would sai fight kabuto since they went into two different ways...
Sai might just watch the kyuby to get a draw of it(as someone said before) for his jutsu that create anything.
Naruto will probably be stopped by yamato hitself because of the meeting saying that we is most likely the only one that can stop kyuby.

Spoiler : ROCK LEE WILL COME AND KNOCK EVERYONE :D

Tanuki-dono
February 08, 2006, 08:24 PM
Why are you kidding?  Be serious.  Of course he'll be naked; the chakra burned the poor bastard's skin off.  You thinkin' his goofy jogging outfit is that resilient to demonic chakra auras?  This isn't the Hulk; he's not going to fortunately have a ripped shred of clothing covering his private parts when he's done being a monster.  Let's be mature and realistic about this.

edit:  Sorry for double-post.

*laughs* My dear...It was a joke. I added that so I didn't sound like an eager pervert-girl, happily awaiting the image of a nude fifteen-year old character. I would assume that the poor kid would be naked if indeed his clothes were burned off. However, I only saw his skin flaking off and blood bubbling. I didn't see his clothes visibly fluttering off to the side. Therefore, there is no conclusive evidence as of yet. After all, on the subject of relating Gaara's transformation to Naruto's, after Gaara transformed, he strangely was able to keep all of his clothes intact. Let's be mature about this. The secton is entitled "Predictions"... And who knows, while he may not be the Hulk and have a loyal scrap of fabric awaiting him to cover his "pride," maybe he will have a traditional leaf motif?

venicia777
February 08, 2006, 09:09 PM
We know that Kishimoto loved Akira Toriyama's work. In DBGT (which I do not think was Akira's work; I could be mistaken), Goku was the only person who could use his ape form to transform into SSJ4. Gara could not take control of the Shukaku of the Sand when he was unconcsious, perhaps Naruto might be the ONLY jinchikuri to take control of the beast within him. In the next chapter, I think that Sakura will try to get involed, and Naruto might hurt Sakura; and after realizing that he will take control of the 4th tail and have greater power. As for Sasuke; it is way too early for him to appear.

i like this theory soo much. of course it is not only because i made a similar argument on sakura. i just want naruto to be able to control this stage. it will be awesome. otherwise he willjust be a rampaging maniac- a menace to everyone- opponent and comrade

KOLE
February 08, 2006, 09:14 PM
I'll tell you something that's worth noting- Kishimoto's first art-blooper (to my knowledge). It's on page 7 of 293 in the panel where Oro's standing on a tree limb looking at Naruto's transformation. He's just getting done coming out of his skin, but look at the body he's shedding. Remember why he used this technique in the first place? He had his left arm cut off. Notice it yet? The skin he's shedding magically has both its arms intact! BLOOPERZ! I CALLED IT!

This isn't error. Check ch292p17 again. Orochimaru is in the same pose as in ch293p7 (his another body didn't yet leave first one).

Galth
February 08, 2006, 09:20 PM
yeah, i couldn't find 'ze bloopah' indeed too when i checked p17 - as for the battle ongoing, how big are the chances of some new akatsuki goon appearing? in this manga the dudes tend to appear from under every rock you lift...

donkeyhigh
February 08, 2006, 10:05 PM

WHY am I mentioned here? I had nothing to do with that qoute or theory AT ALL! :p
Oh well, nice to see that someone atleast reads what I write :)

and as for the Rock Lee theory, that would just be sexy..

Edit: And about the clothes, in the first or secound chapter of Naruto Part 2, Naruto told Sakura he had to change clothes and head-protector because Ero-senin had trained him so hard they all were destroyed.
Well, I don't think this is enough to destroy a head-protector, so I kinda hope Naruto has some wicked head-banging technique :) "GAARA-BANG 12K MEGAMAXPOWERSUPPLYFROMTHEGRAVE 1000 YEARS OF PAIN MOFOWATERHEADBANG!" .. or something down that line..

Galth
February 08, 2006, 10:09 PM
probably not lee, but whe could see the arrival of some other characters, like maybe no-longer-jinchuuriki-gaara or perhaps the terribly ignored aburame shino :modsmack

donkeyhigh
February 08, 2006, 10:10 PM
Khaludh, do you live inside the internet, on this very page?

venicia777
February 08, 2006, 10:43 PM
arent any spoiler images out yet
No. And please keep agony spam to a minimum. >_< - MnK

Reiya
February 09, 2006, 12:36 AM
probably not lee, but whe could see the arrival of some other characters, like maybe no-longer-jinchuuriki-gaara or perhaps the terribly ignored aburame shino  :modsmack
Hinata might be a possiblity, but possiblities are possiblities. The bigger chance might be Gaara.

glasskatana
February 09, 2006, 01:08 AM
Yamato gives his life in order to give Naruto nearly complete controll over the first four tails of the kyuubi. Sai tries to accomplish whatever his mission is, Naruto becomes angry with Sai and knocks him out then, barely escaping Orochimaru by using his newfound powers, takes Sakura, Sai and Yamato's corpse back to Konoha. Sai gets questioned by the interrogation squad and Yamato gets buried in the village.

lentharius
February 09, 2006, 01:45 AM
Hinata might be a possiblity, but possiblities are possiblities. The bigger chance might be Gaara.

To me the only real logical people who could show up would be those in a position to know about the mission. I highly doubt that the mission to capture the Akatsuki spy would be common enough knowledge for either of them to show up (maybe Garaa could know). For one I don't think that in this situation anyone necessarily has to show up, but to me the only logical pop-ins would be one of the following: an Akatsuki member, Jiraiya, Kakashi, or Sasuke. While I don't necessarily think any of them have to show up, they are the only ones, to me, that would make any sense as they were in some way directly involved with the knowledge of this mission. I do agree with most people about Sasuke showing up in some form for the landmark chapter 300.

GordoIrado
February 09, 2006, 02:53 AM
I guess no one will show up at all.

NRZero
February 09, 2006, 03:07 AM
there would be no point for anyone to show up right now.

UzumakiRoman
February 09, 2006, 03:15 AM
New prediction!!!!!
Naruto pummels Orochimaru with Kyuubi Ryu!!!!!!!!!

glasskatana
February 09, 2006, 03:46 AM
Why doesn't Naruto have controll over his tails. That should be is new ability. Then it would be like fighting a super powerful Kyuubi-hyped Naruto, except with 8 possible attack points. yes. just yes.

Tanuki-dono
February 09, 2006, 05:12 AM
there would be no point for anyone to show up right now.

That sounds about right. Because the point of focus is absolutely centered on Naruto's uncontrolled state. Bringing in distractions at this point would lesson that impact of that focus.

lentharius
February 09, 2006, 05:33 AM
Bringing in distractions at this point would lesson that impact of that focus.

I agree completely. As many have pointed out before with the current numbers I think that they have the appropriate abilities to have at least a semi even match, so throwing in more people now would be bad/pointless.

mageofdeath
February 09, 2006, 06:04 AM
I wonder which fight will end faster at this point oro/naruto or yamato,sakura/kabuto after all kabuto is quite sneaky...

metalanime
February 09, 2006, 06:30 AM
i think orochimaro will take yamatos body after for some reason not being able to obtain sasukes. Theres no way that they will just kill off sasuke like that, so im sure that yamato would be the next best thing.

player
February 09, 2006, 06:37 AM
naruto 294 raw has been released at naruto forums

deidara13
February 09, 2006, 07:06 AM
Man this chapter was just amazing I almost pastout hopefully ratfos is around

Tanuki-dono
February 09, 2006, 07:43 AM
Well now.  Seems we'll soon be changing over to 294 "Discussion" rather than "Predictions"...

How nice it is that the manga is coming out regularly. Looks like the translators and scanslators are going to be swamped by the pleas of many eager fans in coming hours.   

The title page made me smile.  Although we cannot see his entire face, it is still a great deal more of Kakashi than we have seen in the past.  And something is so adorable about it, too - if you discount the porn he's reading, that is.
As for the rest, those of you who wished to see action between Naruto-Kyuubi and Orochimaru get your wish.  Orochimaru slithers around as snake-like as ever, doing creepier things with his tongue than most of us would like to see.  And Naruto's thrashing and arm-hand motions bizarrely calls to mind the vision of a toddler throwing a temper-tantrum.

Orochimaru is hands-down a creation from the dormant nightmares of Kishimoto's younger days.  His unusual physical...abilities...in this one have me stuttering a bit.

And of course we have Yamato and Sakura and Kabuto engaging in what looks to be a very serious conversation that may or may not be explanatory.  I suppose we'll see soon.  And Sai remains useless...for thr most part. Whatever it is that's going through his mind is a great mystery. I wonder what his goal is?

Oh, and those of you who seriously desire Naruto to blow Orochimaru away are poised on the edge of your seats as a swirling vortex of power swirls above Naruto-Kyuubi's sharp teeth.

Overall, nice chapter.  A little action for the action-lovers.  The plot doesn't seen to advance a great deal, but only the translators will truly determine this.

Chris_Swe
February 09, 2006, 08:43 AM
Do you have an URL for it. I can't find it!

Cheers

[ r u s h ]
February 09, 2006, 08:53 AM
its just amazing how naruto can manipulate his body..as if his body was all chakra. some great stuff.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2796/asdf1nl.jpg

best scene in chapter

raw can be found at http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ZLMD3GCM3XR40OLTC0U41LKMS

pedfla
February 09, 2006, 09:23 AM
thanks

lentharius
February 09, 2006, 09:25 AM
What I love is the fact that like someone predicted earlier and I hoped would happen too was that at the end of the chapter 4-tails naruto is doing some sort of a jutsu. I cannot WAIT to see this fight animated. Btw call me crazy if you must, but did anyone feel there was a striking similarity between the way Naruto and Oro fought in this last chapter? Plus I'm going to say his being cut in half thing and coming back together is probably just a super advance kawarimi.

Hermie
February 09, 2006, 09:50 AM
OMGKAKASHISFACE <3__<3

tof
February 09, 2006, 09:56 AM
but did anyone feel there was a striking similarity between the way Naruto and Oro fought in this last chapter?

certainly, their fighting style are both insane :-) I mean we are far from the classical fighting styles we've seen in the manga yet. It'll probably be like that in every fights from now on.

NastyM
February 09, 2006, 10:05 AM
Man, I got to hand it to Orochimaru. He´s amazing. He can really pull some bunnies out of his hat. He´s fighting a fourtaled Naruto and lands a hit.

Is that black sphere maby Naruto´s "that Jutsu" or is it just a black rasengan?

Something that caught my eye was..

Kabuto: Sasori hates Orochimaru and had always said he wanted to deal with him directly.

Didn´t Sasori "give" Kabuto to Orochimaru before he left Akatsuki? If that was the case, did Sasori talk about killing Orochimaru when he was still in Akatsuki?

What do you guys think?

Nawulf
February 09, 2006, 10:12 AM
Oooh, he's gathering energy for an Apocalyptical Cannon of Doom's Day™!!!!!1111oneone AAAH another week of waiting ahead! *headdesks* *jumps on the walls*

Man, Oro was such a lamer, trying to achieve something by PUNCHING Kyuubi-Naruto in the face?? LOL! (Well, he hit him BUT was it only a trick so that Naruto could slice him in two??)

anyone else LOL @ the big black ball aswell? :D

There's nothing to LOL at it.  :laser :whoo Is it gonna be a single big ball flying fast throught the air and hit the target and destroy it? Or will it be a beam which's direction he can control? Woot, like in that Pokémon 2 and 3 movies. 8D Dang, I can't found a picture of Entei's similar attack.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7334/lugia022ef.th.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lugia022ef.jpg)http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3217/lugia110bt.th.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lugia110bt.jpg)

*listens to Dimmu Borgir - Puritania*

donkeyhigh
February 09, 2006, 10:12 AM
I think it's evhull to almost show us Kakashis' face like that..
That's what I think.

Misa
February 09, 2006, 10:19 AM
<Seres> lol narutos gonna shoot a big black beam at orochimaru. this is so funny.
<Seres> *insert funnybeamlol chrono trigger sfx*
* Parts: xacco
<Chris-sama> chrono trigger wow thats like 10 years since i played that game^^
<Chris-sama> Its so cool=)
<Seres> actually naruto is reminding me more like mother brain right now
<Seres> you know, super metroid
<Chris-sama> YEah i have Super Metroid=)
<Seres> chiiiiiiiiuuuuuu chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuu WAHOOOOOOOOOOI WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI lolol
<Seres> with the beam at the end of the game
<Seres> do you see the end pages chris
<Chris-sama> Yep
<Seres> think hell do that? lolol
<Chris-sama> I like the Cover thats all, teh rest sux
<silent1> where can
<Seres> me too i love kakashis face
<Chris-sama> ^_^ lol probably, if they ever ANimtae Part2 im sure it will be a "chiiiiiiiiuuuuuu chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuu WAHOOOOOOOOOOI WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI" sfx
<Chris-sama> Animate*
<silent1> where can i get death note 32-54?
<Seres> laugh if he really has fish lips though lmao but he doesnt..coz ayame chan fell inlove with him
<Seres> LMAO chris
<Seres> yeah:D
<Seres> thatll be such a laugh
<Seres> even ayames dad thinks hes hot
<Seres> lol
<Chris-sama> LMFAO http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9597/naruto023ec.jpg
<Seres> yes
<Seres> i love that page lmao

anyone else LOL @ the big black ball aswell? :D

enzomars
February 09, 2006, 10:58 AM
My man Oro prouved he's affraid of nothin' again.
He is actually attacking and not running away anymore. He got to be pretty sure of his strength to do such an irrational thing.
Can't wait to see more of his gore jutsus... (that "sen-ei ta-jashu" in chapter 290 was quit basic :noworry )
How many time is he going to moult???? :o

Landing a punch on that beast just prouve how INSANE the man really is.

I thought 4tailed Naruto will have greater reflex and speed, but he didn't see that one commin ( off course great reaction after the punch but...).

hatakescarecrow
February 09, 2006, 11:14 AM
Great chapter but.... whose side is Kabuto on?? Did he join Sasori willingly or something?

Misa
February 09, 2006, 11:59 AM
No, at the moment Kabuto is loyal to Orochimaru. But he seem to just want to watch what happens with Oro and Naruto for now, and he comes peacefully to talk to Sakura and Yamato.. he's much like that. He isn't a fighting type. No Sai this chapter...weird much?

Coven
February 09, 2006, 12:17 PM
Besides his normal role of getting blasted by chakra, lol

Predator
February 09, 2006, 12:29 PM
Who said there's no Sai on this chapter. He is! Like a measuring device he's standing aside saying random things just to let reader know the ammount of power Kyuubi has. As Kyuubi launched the attack there was a picture with Sai deciding that his distance is the most appropriate.

Ppl, ppl, pay attention.

UzumakiRoman
February 09, 2006, 12:41 PM
I agree completely. As many have pointed out before with the current numbers I think that they have the appropriate abilities to have at least a semi even match, so throwing in more people now would be bad/pointless.

i agree with you for the most part however, it would be interesting if someone had to step in on Orochimaru's side to help out against Naruto! it would sort of be the reverse of the Sannin fight(Tsunade and Jiraiya vs. Orochimaru) except not everyone is a Sannin but i'm sure they'll have a shitload of chakra and jutsus. if this were to happen i don't think i would necessarily want the backup to be sasuke(partly cuse i'm pissed with him and partly cause he's an Uchiha traitor bitch), but maybe Kabuto of maybe Oro has trained some new underlings like one of the new sound five can come out or someone with new bloodline limit!

dylec
February 09, 2006, 02:03 PM
Orochi is more than using snake jutsu, looke like he's a snake already.
That energy ball - looks like made from blood & chakra - is 'that jutsu'?

Didn´t Sasori "give" Kabuto to Orochimaru before he left Akatsuki? If that was the case, did Sasori talk about killing Orochimaru when he was still in Akatsuki?
What do you guys think?

I think Kabuto is triple-crossing. (MGS3's reference) ;D

Kickmeister
February 09, 2006, 02:28 PM
OMG! It looks like a freakin' rasengan xD

Orangehead
February 09, 2006, 03:05 PM
it looks like a rasengan formed by naruto's blood and chakra....with the help of his 4 tails....freakin awesome...not even Yondaime would have thought of using his own blood and chakra to form rasengan....Kyuubi is a genius

Ayah
February 09, 2006, 03:08 PM
This chapter is C-R-A-Z-Y! :faint

First, we have Kakashi reading Icha Icha Tactics WITHOUT HIS MASK ON on the cover :drool Too bad his hand got in the way :notrust

Then, we have the 4-tail Kyuubi Naruto vs. Orochimaru fight. Although I'm not an Oro fan, I'm impressed with his jutsus in this chapter. I can't imagine what else he could possibly do now. Come on, he reattached himself (or was it a bunshin?) after being split in half. I find him more remarkable than KN, in my opinion, even if we see that Naruto is gonna bust out a chakra ball of some sort.

Sai did nothing but make a comment. Well, that's expected given the mad action going on below.

Somebody else brought up what I was going to say about Kabuto's words at the end of the chapter so I won't bother saying it.

EDIT:
I forgot to ask if anyone else noticed that Kakashi's sharingan eye is open.

downfox
February 09, 2006, 04:09 PM
This is an amazing chapter. Oro has really impressed me with the past chapters and this is probably still more to come. As for Kyuubi Naruto's new move, I think it is a Kyuubi Charkura Beam of sorts.

kataimiko
February 09, 2006, 04:59 PM
EDIT:
I forgot to ask if anyone else noticed that Kakashi's sharingan eye is open.

lol...I noticed Kakashi's sharingan eye as well. He must be reading something reaaallly interesting, and is memorizing it for later use. :jk

animefeen
February 09, 2006, 05:14 PM
Did Naruto just form a rasguen in Kyb..form? if so that is crazy and will mos def hurt orch..

wrong place. Moved. ~eileenting88

Galth
February 09, 2006, 05:17 PM
or you just forgot that kakashi can't 'shut off' his sharingan cause he aquired it in a special way // "unlike sasuke, i can not put away my sharingan" :modsmack :sgan

harish_mara
February 09, 2006, 05:45 PM
it isn't that sai did not do anything in this chapter, but he did not have an opportunity to do anything, as oro is fighting naruto he can't interfere in that battle since it is dangerous and useless, and kabuto is in no mood to fight. I dont think kabuto is changing sides, he is perfectly loyal to oro, but he could not understand why sasori hasn't come to fight oro himself, and when sakura tells sasori was dead he felt relieved since he has no danger of sasori taking revenge for betrayal.
and i dont think any one other than sasuke will interfere as oro has no associates or friends, he simply betrays everyone for his own selfishness.
but imagining sasori duelling oro its incredible, two users of immortality technique and former comrades without any physical limitations and users of poison, is simply superb.

venicia777
February 09, 2006, 05:52 PM
it isn't that sai did not do anything in this chapter, but he did not have an opportunity to do anything, as oro is fighting naruto he can't interfere in that battle since it is dangerous and useless, and kabuto is in no mood to fight. I dont think kabuto is changing sides, he is perfectly loyal to oro, but he could not understand why sasori hasn't come to fight oro himself, and when sakura tells sasori was dead he felt relieved since he has no danger of sasori taking revenge for betrayal.
and i dont think any one other than sasuke will interfere as oro has no associates or friends, he simply betrays everyone for his own selfishness.
but imagining sasori duelling oro its incredible, two users of immortality technique and former comrades without any physical limitations and users of poison, is simply superb.

i like your views here. i woulda loved to see two akatsuki members duke it out. but of course that woulda mean we wouldnt have encountered this wonderful fight b/n naruto and ORO going on now.

If sai gets involved he is a gonner.
i am saying that this is just like a fight b/n sannins or two akatsuki members and sai has to wait for an opportunity(if he will get one) to try to complete his mission which in my opinion will fail in some way or form

enzomars
February 09, 2006, 06:03 PM
think it is a Kyuubi Charkura Beam of sorts.

I hope it's not a stupid beam ( enougth manga with shooting beams ... ) even if it's a chakra beam. :laser
And the comment on the bottom of the page says that it's black ,so is it realy blood or EVIL chakra hehe?!
The way it concentrates... it's Rasengan alike, but if it's a Rasengan how is he going to throw it?
Extend the 4 tails like extensiman? Yeah i can picture it: 4 whirling tails ,zigzagging extending themselves like Oro and carrying a deadly black Rasengan of Antimatter ,disintegrating everything on his way . :nuts :yelling

unimatrixzer0
February 09, 2006, 06:11 PM
Its so funny, its like Oro is Majin Buu. You have to Rasengan his whole body or something now.

I totally think if this battle where to draw out long enough, Naruto would win. Oro would run out of chakrr way before Naurto to stop being able to do that snake regen thing since Naruto is feeding off of Kyuubi's ultimate chakra or whatever. Oro has to be using a ton of chakra repairing this body so many times already. Its not like the average guy he would fight would be ripping off his arms or severing his body.

animefeen
February 09, 2006, 06:11 PM
I believe Naruto is forming a Rasg. in kybi..form I know this my seem absurb but think about it the more ninja skills naruto learns so does the nine tail and who's in charge right now after all

SPAMU
February 09, 2006, 06:17 PM
Ugh, I hope the black ball of chakra isn't "that jutsu"...  I mean, he didn't have to spend two.five years to learn that jutsu (except Oodama vr. but it wasn't "that jutsu" since he used it so casually against Itachi bunshin)... In kyuubi form, the rasengan takes on a different format, just like it did in the Sasuke fight.   Still, if this isn't it, what is?

Tha Uchiha
February 09, 2006, 06:35 PM
I believe Naruto is forming a Rasg. in kybi..form I know this my seem absurb but think about it the more ninja skills naruto learns so does the nine tail and who's in charge right now after all

This is kinda what I was thinkinging, similar to Ichigo in Bleach.  The kyuubi is like the hallow inside Ichigo, when 4 tails are used that's the point where the fox takes over Naruto's actions, so I think he's using Naruto's jutsus and techinques and putting his own twist on them, so this black orb is going to be some bad @$$ rasegan!!! This is getting good!!!

animefeen
February 09, 2006, 06:42 PM
This is kinda what I was thinkinging, similar to Ichigo in Bleach.  The kyuubi is like the hallow inside Ichigo, when 4 tails are used that's the point where the fox takes over Naruto's actions, so I think he's using Naruto's jutsus and techinques and putting his own twist on them, so this black orb is going to be some bad @$$ rasegan!!! This is getting good!!!

Hell yeah we on the same page but I got a feeling Naruto body is going to give out shortly tho after all he is only human without the forbidden tech.'s but I can wait to hear what sakura, saiand them have to say about this on the way back to the village and once they get there

ShadwsofArchonia
February 09, 2006, 06:46 PM
Oh shit, the Kyuubi Rasengan. Suffice to say this is nothing like the Oodama Rasengan. This goes beyond that level, this goes beyond the highest level that the fourt could possibly achieve with a Rasengan. Orochimaru is in for some serious shit.

Galth
February 09, 2006, 06:51 PM
Oh shit, the Kyuubi Rasengan. Suffice to say this is nothing like the Oodama Rasengan. This goes beyond that level, this goes beyond the highest level that the fourt could possibly achieve with a Rasengan. Orochimaru is in for some serious shit.

if he doesn't miss :)

But it doesn't look like a rasengan, like he doesn't use his hands to fix on a spot, and he absorbs energy from the land around him, compacting it in this one black blob thingamajig, so it'll probably be something new altogether ( as in, naruto himself has not yet seen it ) :o - guess oro's serpent techniques will not save him if this baby hits him :tem which is a good thing ;)

devo
February 09, 2006, 07:16 PM
This was a pretty cool chapter, the highlight of which is easily the tidal wave of snakes. Coolest attack ever. Orochimaru is fighting Naruto in a much different fashion than he fought the Third; I didn't think he'd be so crass as to actually run up and punch somebody.

Galth
February 09, 2006, 07:20 PM
well, he doesn't need to be as careful as when he fought the sandaime hokage since he now has this regenerative jutsu's bag with him, split in two and snake's coming out of both parts to form another new body :s - mental note: keep your food inside, buddy - and yes, i speak to myself :tem

walkie
February 09, 2006, 07:23 PM
when i see cover, i was suprised as never been before :p

orochimaru, once upon a time, i respected you, although you were crazy, sometimes insane and doesnt care about other people, you were a strong ninja...but now i see you have become a monster :( you surely not human at all....i wanted to see cool jutsus not a monster so orochimaru you dissapointed me....

unimatrixzer0
February 09, 2006, 07:33 PM
Kind of reminds me of Itachi's black fire jutsu who's name escapes me at the moment.

Galth
February 09, 2006, 07:35 PM
yeah, monster, probably, but still cool though! there's like, NO WAY to destroy this dude
cut and arm, he crawls out of his own mouth ( as do a daaaaaymn large lotta snakes, don't mind that )
split him in two, he just literally 'crawls back together'
he takes swords from his mouth, he lashes his tongue out like jira-froggie-iya should 've been able to :D
he's like frikkin brilliant  :tem

stewie85
February 09, 2006, 08:02 PM
When Naruto was told not to use that one jutsu by jiraiya. That would mean that he had control of himself when he preformed it right? But I beleive that this battle will be to intense for anyone else to just join in.

Galth
February 09, 2006, 08:08 PM
maybe "that jutsu" was just the oodama rasengan and he kinda totally ignored the frog overlord there :modsmack naye, you're right, we'll probably see the 14th "that" jutsu in the fight against sasuke or even later  :notrust

Predator
February 09, 2006, 09:09 PM
Yo, unimatrix, that Itachi's move was Akaremastu(hope I didn't misspell it, saw it only twice in a lifetime). That's another MangeSharingan move. Following the mythology it's named after the God of Sun. Nice comparison anyway as the real Sun could be as hot. In the future I really look forward for the third God move.[br]Posted at: February 09, 2006, 06:03:11 PM_________________________________________________Correction: checked the resources. God of Sun was Amaterasu and the third move will be Susanoo (a badass move I guess).

metalanime
February 09, 2006, 09:09 PM
Amaterasu.

gallantpervert
February 09, 2006, 09:21 PM
Wow, this was completely insane. Even Orochimaru is shook of what Naruto's up to at this point...Naruto's crawling out of himself and making craters the size of daisy-cutter bomb impacts, creating dark matter...things I wouldn't have predicted to happen at all earlier in the series. I particularly like that he goes underground and sniffs Oro out and then tries to pwn his face. I'm not even going to make a prediction because now I REALLY don't know what's going on. The tidal wave of snakes is going to be so sweet when it's animated (but how are they going to animate Naruto in this chapter? It'll be wild. Why is Yamato just talking? He's got issues to attend to. And Sai is not getting this mission accomplished. There's just no way. Whatever it is, he will fail because Naruto's creating a major inter-ninja-country incident at the moment.

Nawulf
February 09, 2006, 10:33 PM
Wow, this was completely insane. Even Orochimaru is shook of what Naruto's up to at this point...Naruto's crawling out of himself and making craters the size of daisy-cutter bomb impacts, creating dark matter...things I wouldn't have predicted to happen at all earlier in the series. I particularly like that he goes underground and sniffs Oro out and then tries to pwn his face. I'm not even going to make a prediction because now I REALLY don't know what's going on. The tidal wave of snakes is going to be so sweet when it's animated (but how are they going to animate Naruto in this chapter? It'll be wild. Why is Yamato just talking? He's got issues to attend to. And Sai is not getting this mission accomplished. There's just no way. Whatever it is, he will fail because Naruto's creating a major inter-ninja-country incident at the moment.

Yeah. I feel very weird when I take the first volume in my hands and read the very first chapter: "The boy isn't your demon-fox any longer... he's the citizen of Konohagakure village..! Uzumaki Naruto!" That little shorty with angel-like blue eyes and blonde hair travelled around the country and made the world a bit better place, working hard to achieve the trust and honor from the others, showing that he's a good guy, not somekind of friggin' demon.

Ehh umm. It was just a minute go Sai was teasing Naruto about his dick and all other humorous stuff. The suudenly KABOOM WAWOOM BOOM he transformes into a satanic devilish demon straight from Hell. The... fuck? O_o I was really hoping for more Kyuubi Naruto sooner or later, but whaaaat, Kishi, you really surprised almost all of us your readers! Whoa! *is not gonna predict anything anymore*

Woot. Manga/Anime Beams!

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3449/7351yg.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=7351yg.jpg)
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9357/8334tm.th.jpg (http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8334tm.jpg)
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1282/8649us.th.jpg (http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8649us.jpg)
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8481/8878be.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8878be.jpg)

Umm, Naruto = Balrog?

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8991/cap0010cc.th.jpg (http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap0010cc.jpg)
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7045/cap0029ks.th.jpg (http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap0029ks.jpg)
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2168/cap0037el.th.jpg (http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap0037el.jpg)
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1434/cap0045ux.th.jpg (http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap0045ux.jpg)

venicia777
February 09, 2006, 10:57 PM
Yeah. I feel very weird when I take the first volume in my hands and read the very first chapter: "The boy isn't your demon-fox any longer... he's the citizen of Konohagakure village..! Uzumaki Naruto!" That little shorty with angel-like blue eyes and blonde hair travelled around the country and made the world a bit better place, working hard to achieve the trust and honor from the others, showing that he's a good guy, not somekind of friggin' demon.

Ehh umm. It was just a minute go Sai was teasing Naruto about his dick and all other humorous stuff. The suudenly KABOOM WAWOOM BOOM he transformes into a satanic devilish demon straight from Hell. The... fuck? O_o I was really hoping for more Kyuubi Naruto sooner or later, but whaaaat, Kishi, you really surprised almost all of us your readers! Whoa! *is not gonna predict anything anymore*

Woot. Manga/Anime Beams!

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3449/7351yg.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=7351yg.jpg)
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9357/8334tm.th.jpg (http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8334tm.jpg)
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1282/8649us.th.jpg (http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8649us.jpg)
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8481/8878be.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8878be.jpg)

now, doesnt naruto look almost like your avatar.

this chapter is just awesome. i cant sit down straight. If naruto in 4th tail can do this imagine what kyuubi himself can do. Now i am wondering how did Yondaime ever manage to seal him. He really is the king of the beasts.
i wonder what power that ball of energy is? has Oro seen it before- why was he somehow afraid? or is it just his ninja sense?
this is just like a fight b/n 2 of the legendary sanin

nytrogyn
February 10, 2006, 02:37 AM
did he create the black orb himself? or is he gathering energy to form it using the atmoshphere??

-----[edit]-----
oh i see now, he discinegrated his own body to create the orbs, then is creating an energy ball. wicked. this probably is what erosennin saw up to, then almost died.

dvdcr
February 10, 2006, 06:15 AM
BTW, where is the HQ manga? :(

Kyuubi no Yoko
February 10, 2006, 06:24 AM
Allow me to over-analyze and speculate a bit here.

Jiraiya stated when in a 4-tailed state Naruto lost himself to Kyuubi's instincts and was unable to distinguish friend from foe. What I haven't seen mentioned yet is what caused Naruto's 4-tailed state while he was with Jiraiya. It would seem extreme overwhelming rage is needed to trigger a 4-tailed state. Naruto reached the 4-tailed state currently from Orochimaru's constant taunting. If extreme, overwhelming rage is indeed needed, what on earth angered Naruto so much while he was with Jiraiya when he witnessed it? My suspicion is something Jiraiya said or did is what angered Naruto so and thus he was actually the target of Naruto's rage while in the 4-tailed state. The same seems to apply to the current situation. While there are others in the immediate area that he could throw attacks at, Naruto is still clearly focused on attacking Orochimaru, thus far ignoring everyone else.
Another thing to consider, it was stated earlier on that Naruto's and Kyuubi's chakras are continuing to mix. It is possible as they continue to mix, Naruto will be able to maintain control without losing himself. So while he may have lost himself before, he may not this time.
A final possability is when the 4th tail appeared while he was with Jiraiya is that "That technique" which Jiraiya eluded to was something similar to Gaara's forced-sleep technique. Something that forcefully brought it out but left Naruto unable to control himself.

Now, as to the attack 4-tailed Naruto is preparing, while it certainly looks like a version of Rasengan, I'm not positive it is. My suspicion is that it's something akin to, well, a chakra-created Black Hole. Something when unleashed is going to draw everything in the surrounding area into itself and as a result destroy it. Something like that could certainly cause even Orochimaru concern. Though as others have stated, I think the thing Naruto is currently fighting is just some form of replacement.

Well I've done enough rambling for now.

Nawulf
February 10, 2006, 08:25 AM
now, doesnt naruto look almost like your avatar.

I even scare myself. Exactly one year ago I drew this:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5679/yearago1zx.th.jpg (http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yearago1zx.jpg)

*shrug* Damn, the avatar and that doodle were supposed to be only the products of a fangirl's mind. Now they're reality. Woah.

PS. I don't wanto call "that creature" as Naruto. It is not Naruto anymore. :iik

jKiM
February 10, 2006, 11:17 AM
Er; got a quick question, albeit a bit 'off topic'.

What the hell is up with Naruto's (That Creature) appearance? He looks...retarded. A week ago, a friend told me that 'it was just a sillouhette'. This prevented me from going crazy, but after seeing this chapter, I'm not so sure...hasn't he been a sillouhette for long enough? I mean, it's daytime, for god's sake!1!

Any thoughts on this?

...please tell me that it's still a sillouhette, or anything BUT 'no, Kishimoto just messed up'.

As for the battle, it was...meh. It's getting ridiculous, yes; just not a 'good' ridiculous. I REALLY don't like the 'impossible to kill' kind of villains, as it reminds me too much of DBZ.

I'll probably like it once it gets animated, though.

Predator
February 10, 2006, 11:25 AM
jKiM, that's no sillouhette there in the manga. Neither it'd something messed up by Kishimoto.

As the chakra surounding Naruto is now mixed with blood it's just normal for it to be that dark.
I don't know the characteristics of Chakra, but I know for sure the blood is becoming black in time due to wast exposure to oxygen and thick due to fibrilin in it. :blink (biology's easy)

My opinion is that this appearance of Kyuubi is thick, unlike the previous forms and black without shine because thete are Naruto's own blood in there.

jKiM
February 10, 2006, 11:42 AM
I don't care WHY he looks like that, just that he DOES.

So yeah, it looks retarded. Confirmed.

Damn.

I was SO hoping for a loophole out of this (like a sillouhette), but...

Nawulf
February 10, 2006, 01:38 PM
I don't care WHY he looks like that, just that he DOES.

So yeah, it looks retarded. Confirmed.

Damn.

I was SO hoping for a loophole out of this (like a sillouhette), but...

To me he doesn't look retarted, just freaking psychotic. Well, I too would have liked a close-up with details, but it appears that he doesn't have any details. He's just plain dark creature covered with something like fur, his own blood and chakra. I wonder if he's totally made of these three ingredients just now - he doesn't seem to have any bones and he moves like liquid. Plasma? Dark antimatter? Creepy.

donkeyhigh
February 10, 2006, 01:43 PM
I even scare myself. Exactly one year ago I drew this:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5679/yearago1zx.th.jpg (http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yearago1zx.jpg)

*shrug* Damn, the avatar and that doodle were supposed to be only the products of a fangirl's mind. Now they're reality. Woah.

PS. I don't wanto call "that creature" as Naruto. It is not Naruto anymore.  :iik

Well du-uh, Masashi Kishimoto has registered with a fake nick (Pjoto-bozu) on this forum, reading our threads, and saw your avatar, and I actually lik.. ehm.. he liked the idea, and changed the whole story he already had planned for Naruto, in order to make him look like your pictures..

Actually Naruto was gonna get married with Gaara (Gaara made gay-marrige allowed, since he's like the leader and all) and they adopted Rock Lee as their son... Now just imagine when they have a good ol' facion fight about who forgot to lock the doors and close the windows at night and it got cold... The demons really get loose..

Anyway, you didn't read Kishimotos' thoughts, he just saw yours. :)

darion
February 10, 2006, 07:16 PM
HQ RAW OUT
http://shonenpower123.free.fr/Naruto.zip

Gold Knight
February 11, 2006, 03:41 AM
Thanks, darion ^^

Tanuki-dono
February 11, 2006, 03:47 AM
Whoo. :hearts High quality. Thanks, darion.

xallisto
February 11, 2006, 03:50 AM
Naruto 294 HQ (http://rapidshare.de/files/12999583/Naruto_294_HQ.rar.htm) - Cleaned By Me :)

A Few Cleaned shots for Colourers

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1087/4tail8yq.png

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/605/cover2949rj.png (http://imageshack.us)

I Dont know how to thunbnail them can someone please tell me

Gold Knight
February 11, 2006, 03:51 AM
^ Awesome work xallisto. Be sure to post in Naruto Art Forum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=24.0) here.

xallisto
February 11, 2006, 03:59 AM
Sure will do, Still got Bleach to clean for HQ not sure if i should do it now or in the morning :(

Galth
February 11, 2006, 02:13 PM
you know, they've really been taunting us with pictures of kakashi's face lately, as in: this cover obviously, and the time where he lay in bed with the sheet *just* over his face...

walkie
February 11, 2006, 09:21 PM
heeyy i liked that cover since it shows kakashi and some part of his face :) but why is he looking to a book with his sharingan eye??? is he trying to memorize it?? or sharingan allows him read faster :p

Galth
February 11, 2006, 10:06 PM
he's using his sharingan eye and is reading a book because those are the two most important aspects of kakashi that naruto-readers would sum up, and like to see ( apart from his face offcourse ), my version of the cover would be a blanc space with the words "TEASER" all over it, that's just what it's for, making people go all "yay yay kakashi is cool" in a fangirl way and "damn, i still wanna see his face...", there's just no reason for it :p - and yes, i do picture kakashi readig dirty books and sharinganing it to see it over and over again in his mind, that would be really... kakashi

Hermie
February 12, 2006, 12:12 AM
I think the reason is simply that if Kishi wanted to reveal more of Kakashi's face, it would be kinda pointless to have his forhead protector on...

kadoman
February 12, 2006, 10:07 AM
That is Kishi's best picture of Kakashi yet. Awesome cover. C'mon colourers!! Somebody colour it!! I can't wait!!

Gold Knight
February 12, 2006, 10:23 AM
Seeing colored versions now ^^

And I agree, that's a great Kakashi cover. My personal favorite Kakashi covers are still chapter 12 and chapter 228, though.

donkeyhigh
February 13, 2006, 02:00 PM
Did you see the anime episode with Sasuke the previous week or so? Anyway, it seemed he was traning his Sharingan pretty hard. He had red blood-veins all over his eye, as if he'd been using the Sharingan 3 weeks straight without sleep or something.. :p
Anyway, it seems the more you use the Sharingan, the stronger it gets, or your body and brains is fitting it better in as a natural part of your body..

Kakashi's using it when he doesn't need to, probably to keep training. Sasuke is doing the same...

But then again, Kakashi said not to use the eye of Obito when not needed, so I really hope this is training, or he has some other good excuse.. Because, well, Obito rocked! And Kakashi better keep his promise to his best friends who died for him.. ffs..

Galth
February 13, 2006, 03:21 PM
kakashi is unable to 'stop' his sharingan usage, therefor he covers it, because it takes up tremendous amounts of chakra to have it activated, so he does not do it for training :D

Predator
February 13, 2006, 03:45 PM
kakashi is unable to 'stop' his sharingan usage, therefor he covers it, because it takes up tremendous amounts of chakra to have it activated, so he does not do it for training :D

Why do you think he's not training? That what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. That's training. Maybe he's pushing himself to the limit to become stronger. Also it's at the same time chance to make some dumb use out of it like in this case, reading Icha-icha series.
Also MS (Kakashi version) is using up heaps of chakra, but normal Sharingan is like any other A class jutsu.

HokageNaruto
February 13, 2006, 08:48 PM
reading this weeks manga really got me thinking......if naruto is basically rampaging then imagine him with a conscience idea of what battle strategy he is gonna have, i mean it sorta seems like he can create kagebunshins from his body while still being attached......i mean he got punched in his face and sprouted another torso to slash oro.....if this level of kagebunshin allows him to create duplicates without seperating imagine the possiblies.....what do u guys think of whats goin down??

As this topic deals with the newest chapter I decided it to merge with the 294 discussion.
Feel free to debate about this topic as well! ;)
-Miso-

kaze950
February 13, 2006, 08:56 PM
I dont but, as long as he's not under control, I dont think he'll ever be able to beat orochimaru.....orochimru is probly just testing how strong naruto has gotten with kyubi.

HokageNaruto
February 13, 2006, 08:57 PM
i figure that but its so funny, i know that jiraya wasnt tryin to hurt naruto when they trainied so he must have gotten that scar thinking that he rather help then hurt naruto, so i know orochimaru isnt goin full out

walkie
February 13, 2006, 10:28 PM
reading this weeks manga really got me thinking......if naruto is basically rampaging then imagine him with a conscience idea of what battle strategy he is gonna have, i mean it sorta seems like he can create kagebunshins from his body while still being attached......i mean he got punched in his face and sprouted another torso to slash oro.....if this level of kagebunshin allows him to create duplicates without seperating imagine the possiblies.....what do u guys think of whats goin down??

it was not a kage bunshin, it was kyuubi's chakra that pierces oro into two...remeber the fight between naruto and sasuke, kyuubi's chakra moves on its own so sasuke couldnt read his moves with 3 dot sharingan...

plus while kyuubi format i dont think naruto can use kage bunshins...because kyuubi's chakra continuesly harms naruto so when times comes narutos bunshins will be "puff" by itself i guess

lentharius
February 14, 2006, 08:07 AM
plus while kyuubi format i dont think naruto can use kage bunshins...because kyuubi's chakra continuesly harms naruto so when times comes narutos bunshins will be "puff" by itself i guess

Well one thing that the Kage Bunshin seems capable of is the better you are at using it the longer you can keep it from going poof. If you remember Sandaime's Kage Bunshin's took pretty direct hits before he sealed the first and the second and didn't go away. Plus watching even Naruto he is able to keep them around just long enough after a hit to surprise someone when it poofs. However when he was attacking Deidara and started to go 1-tails his Kage Bunshin's all doubled over in pain, therefore were useless, but didn't actually go away. Long story short I think he could still use Kage Bunshin, it would just be useless because they couldn't move.

venicia777
February 14, 2006, 08:18 PM
Well one thing that the Kage Bunshin seems capable of is the better you are at using it the longer you can keep it from going poof. If you remember Sandaime's Kage Bunshin's took pretty direct hits before he sealed the first and the second and didn't go away. Plus watching even Naruto he is able to keep them around just long enough after a hit to surprise someone when it poofs. However when he was attacking Deidara and started to go 1-tails his Kage Bunshin's all doubled over in pain, therefore were useless, but didn't actually go away. Long story short I think he could still use Kage Bunshin, it would just be useless because they couldn't move.

i agree with. i think naruto may not be strong enough of a shinobi or matured enough(i am not talking about power here) to have kagebunshins and maintain them in this as of yet. maybe when he gets better handle on this level of kyuubi, can control this transformation with his mind intact, he may be able to generate kagebunshins

spice
February 16, 2006, 01:43 AM
to me it looks like on the last page KN is going to eat the ball of blood chakra..