PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Best partners

ofir271
July 31, 2009, 09:05 PM
i was thinking what teams will make each other stronger.it doesnt have to be only two poeple.the important thing is that they work well toghter.

i will start with the invisible DF user with law. he can take law close enough. and the opponents(or opponents parts) wont know what hit them.

a team we allready saw is luffy and mr 3.the candle makes luffys atacks better,and mr. 3 like to fight from distance so he can support luffy with candles traps or protect him with walls

and last one for now - ace and mr 5(the explosive guy).i think ace fire can be very effective with explosives.

Please remember to write a short explanation as to why you think "X" and "Y" would be good partners. It makes your post a whole load more meaningful.

gao_dargon
August 01, 2009, 01:30 AM
I think Ace and Aokiji, or BB and Kizaru, even if each ability contradics and negates another making combo attacks dificult or imposible, they also got their partners weaknes cover, for example, if someones tries to heat Aokiji's ice, Ace can come and block that heat wave with one of his own, even absorbing it, i don't know if im making my self clear enough nnU

Gecko Moria
August 01, 2009, 05:36 AM
Crocodile and Enel: Crocodile's weakness is water (and other liquids). Enel's electrici attacks would cause more damage when his opponent has water.

Mihawk and Blackbeard: Both specialize in close combat. If Blackbeard were to use his power to drag his opponent towards him, Mihawk can easily deliver the fatal blow.

Lord Rayleigh
August 01, 2009, 07:42 AM
Among the known ones :
I'd have to say Mr 7 and Fathersday even if they are not strong : they are both elite shooters and use their weapons together to create a super bullet.
And Sanji and Zoro team was good during the Davy Back Fight.

About the ones I'd like to see :
Foxy and Golden Week would fit perfectly : Miss G.W would have all the time to draw her paintings on her victims.

Poneglyph420
August 02, 2009, 08:26 PM
Luffy and Jinbei, and the most scary Kuma and Kizaru.
Ones we can imagine. Rayleigh and Roger.
Dragon and Iva San.

And I bet BB and Shiryuu.

gao_dargon
August 03, 2009, 11:22 PM
Zoro and Sanji, one has the uper body strenght while the other has the down

Poneglyph420
August 04, 2009, 12:09 AM
Just thought of it.. Alvida and Boa...
Deadly Vixens...

gao_dargon
August 04, 2009, 11:05 AM
Just thought of it.. Alvida and Boa...
Deadly Vixens...

you have to add Robin to that one and thats a really deadly combo right there xD

beastboy
August 04, 2009, 03:08 PM
well what about luffy and ace, ace melts luffy rubber and luffy burns your face with melting rubber (outch, that hurts, my sis burn with leg with a piece of rubber wheen he was 7 years old, and he has 21 now and steel has a little scar)
imagine giant melting bazooka.

WB and enel- thunders and quakes all around, best AoE attack ever I think.

Boa Hancock and luffy- boa gets shy and she shy is so cute that every man in the world gets in love with her, and then "mero mero merrow"

gao_dargon
August 04, 2009, 03:28 PM
someone somewhere here in the tree allready metioned Luffy giving rubberburns, but for that to happend he has to melt (like you say) but if he melts he is done for, he is not a logia user, he can't regenerate like them, its like loosing a member or a big patch of skin, its just not doable unles you are in a desperate situation when loosing a part of your body it's not that big of a deal

beastboy
August 04, 2009, 03:56 PM
well it would burn him to but he hasn't to burn until the bone, just the skin, and then we have chopper to cure him..
and luffy wheen fighting meggelen wasn't affraid of loosing a arm so I guess he wouldn't care...

ofir271
August 04, 2009, 03:59 PM
you can solve the promlem by adding mr 3 to the ace luffy team.
he can first make a candle glove ace will burn it and luffy toast the enemy. heating hard.

beastboy
August 04, 2009, 04:04 PM
that would be the dream team cause wax burns are also insane....
gomu gomu no giant burning candle rifle..

Sachsenhesse
August 07, 2009, 06:18 AM
buggy and usopp is still my favorite :D

usopp shooting buggyballs would be damn effective combined with the power of his kabuto, also is the power of buggy perfect for a rejectdial ;) he doenst really feel the impact if hes splitted

Jaggerjack
August 07, 2009, 12:12 PM
Luffy and Nami -> mainly for Luffy's resistance to lightning.
Luffy and Enel -> for the same reason mentioned above.
Definitely Buggy and Usopp, as others have suggested

Those are the only ones I can think of right now

Gcat88
August 09, 2009, 11:02 AM
Marco and Ace of course. it jus doesnt get any hotter than that, that is if marco really is the phoenix. one i think would be awesome is Hawkins and Law. two of my fav. supernovas. their powers r totally different but together thats one hell of a team.

ofir271
August 10, 2009, 07:02 PM
Marco and Ace of course. it jus doesnt get any hotter than that, that is if marco really is the phoenix. one i think would be awesome is Hawkins and Law. two of my fav. supernovas. their powers r totally different but together thats one hell of a team.

if marcos ability got somthing to do with fire in can be one of the best teams.
about hawkins and law i like them both but i cant see how they make each other stronger.

WB and the ice admiral will make a greet team. just think what would happen if the water froze on top on everyone.

robin and buggy will do good as well.robin will hold the poeple while buggy finish them off.

Gecko Moria
August 12, 2009, 12:04 AM

If Marco and Ace's powers are related to fire wouldn't that make them extremely vulnerable to fire (even compared to other Devil Fruit users)? Water would extinguish their powers not just because they are DF users but because if the elemental weakness fire has to water.

ofir271
August 12, 2009, 04:10 PM
If Marco and Ace's powers are related to fire wouldn't that make them extremely vulnerable to fire (even compared to other Devil Fruit users)? Water would extinguish their powers not just because they are DF users but because if the elemental weakness fire has to water.

you got somthing there.so im thinking what about croc+ace ?
water is there wickness but they got greet weapons against it and can cover each others back.
croc can also dry everything so aces fire is more efective. ijust hope his sand element can stand the heat.

Superman
August 13, 2009, 01:59 PM

Yeah but who has so much water to stop them both you need more then a few buckets for that. They can fucking burn even the ocean(parts of it:D:D). And dont come with: But if someone trows them into the ocean! The most cant even throw ace alone into the ocean because he is super strong so no one cant trow them both in you know. That means they are a very good team.

Bugzee
November 06, 2009, 01:49 AM
Cant wait to see a BB and Shiryuu combo!!!

I love to see more Luffy & Buggy combo's lol.

Magellan & Eneru - poisoned and then burnt to crisp lol

Kuma & Law combo would be very powerful!

Organizized
November 06, 2009, 12:11 PM
Kuma & Law combo would be very powerful!

Man, they wouldn't even have to hurt the opponents. Law could split the opponent into parts and Kuma could spread the parts into seperate directions, six days of flight apart. What a pain for whoever their opponent would be. :tem

Gecko Moria
November 16, 2009, 05:31 AM
Kuma and Kizaru (as mentioned before) or Enel and Kizaru or Kuma and Enel. Combinations of the three fastest Devil Fruits. Not many characters at the moment would be able to touch them, let alone hurt them. Additionally, all three of them have equally devastatingly powerful fruits that do a lot of damage.

ScratchmenApoo
November 16, 2009, 06:30 AM
Team #1 : Absalom + Silver Foxy + Any other guy with strong direct attacks (Let's take Zoro for this case).

First Absalom turns invisible, so he will sneak behind an enemy, then suddenly grab him and hold him still ! Then Silver Foxy shoots his Noro Noro beam and paralyzes the enemy ! After Absalom (try not to get hit with the Noro beam!) makes his escape, then Zoro has a free target to practise on. Since there are many other users with strong direct attacks, the third person can be anyone. I also like Ace as the third one, because then he can just burn the enemy into ashes.

Team #2 Brook + Someone who moves fast.

For this plan to work, the enemy must have never seen Brook alive. He will think that Brook is just a dead person. Brook should be wearing valuables so the enemy will stop (if he is greedy enough) to take them. Then someone with fast movement can surprise the enemy and attack. If in some way the enemy can turn around fast enough and block the attack, then Brook makes his move and attacks as well. A sandwich attack.

Team #3 Blueno + Mr. 5 (I think that was the explosive guy, right?)

I don't know, if Blueno can take other people into his Door universe, but if he can, then opening a door right above the enemy, and letting Mr. 5 jump out and explode, then it would be pretty strong. Kind of off-topic, but Mr. 5's ability doesn't receive the credit it should. The guy can explode any part of his body, but they make the explosions so weak ! Anyone should instantly die after that !