PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 328 Discussions [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Gold Knight
October 12, 2006, 04:26 AM
You can get your Naruto 328 goodies here. [http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9996.0]Click away![/url]

Well, so Shikamaru, Izumo, Kotetsu, and perhaps Asuma as well, were all rescued by reinforcements. (Including Aoba, zomg!) One of the Akatsuki called after Hidan and Kakuzu to return, as they have the Sanbi to seal. What happens next? Let us know what you think here.

Predict away!

Raine_Joybringer
October 12, 2006, 04:29 AM
I predict we'll see Yugito again... since the Sanbi has taken top position for sealing.

Well, not so much a prediction, but me hoping it'll happen... :<

The Fourth
October 12, 2006, 04:30 AM
Kurenai - cry

Predator
October 12, 2006, 04:33 AM
I knew that Asuma would still be alive, so I predict that he'll get some emergency medic help soon.

I hope we get to see Akatsuki Leader in full view. Can't say that his mouth is expressive.

All in all ..... Akatsuki business and Naruto again.

razor
October 12, 2006, 05:26 AM
1.Naruto view
2.Akatsuki ceremony of Sanbi.
3.All akatsuki members reveal.

bax
October 12, 2006, 05:40 AM
I predict we'll see Yugito again... since the Sanbi has taken top position for sealing.

I'm predicting that too. Maybe in the next chapter we'll see the prepation is being made to seal the Sanbi. And Akatsuki forced Yugito to see it.

3.All akatsuki members reveal.

Perfect timing to reveal all of the Akatsuki. This maybe possible.

For my own prediction, i would say, the news spread quickly. Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato will probably hear this news from Sakura (or actually we may see Sakura is the one who heals Asuma - just to show her advancement in medical jutsu). And before that, Chouji and Ino tried to stop the Akatsuki, but the new Akatsuki member will somehow stop them (giving hints on his/her powers).

As for the new Akatsuki, I really don't think that's the leader. Why would the leader going out searching for these two Akatsuki weirdos while the Akatsuki is making preparation to seal the Sanbi? Doesn't make any sense. But judging from the half-face, probably a man.

raptoreagle
October 12, 2006, 05:56 AM
well i think dats d akasuki leader. cos form the full color poster of them he fits the discription, and i dont think he was right there it looks like he was talking to them from somewere. then again that stuff dat they use to suck the monsters out can only me made by the leader. thats what me thinks anyways.

Egoboo
October 12, 2006, 06:00 AM
As for the new Akatsuki, I really don't think that's the leader. Why would the leader going out searching for these two Akatsuki weirdos while the Akatsuki is making preparation to seal the Sanbi? Doesn't make any sense. But judging from the half-face, probably a man.

Hm...is he really going out searching for them? It appeared to me as if he was talking to Hidan by Telepathy (sp?) from some sort of hideout and since the AL has a thingie for summoning giant statues and this specific guy is sitting on a statue...i think it´s actually quite possible that this really is the Leader. Could be completely wrong, of course...maybe it´s just his personal voice mail.
Anyway, predictions will follow as soon as i have my translated fix ^_^´´
Edit: d´oh, raptoreagle was faster.

Bankai
October 12, 2006, 06:19 AM
BTW in which city was that akatsuki member{leader maybe} he looks like sasori to me?
i just hope that naruto has mastered the jutsu already or further more test it on these two but probably kakashi wont let him go till he masters it completly.
Inos mind techniques could work on them too

Vegitto
October 12, 2006, 07:28 AM
The AL looks young.. I wonder what he'll sound like.

Sir Whirly
October 12, 2006, 07:36 AM
I want to see him and Naruto fight. I want to see the destruction.

But I think the two will disperse, leaving the group to take off to Konoha to make Asuma all better, though I think he should die....

jerger
October 12, 2006, 07:42 AM
anyone else think its asuma's wife that is the akatsuki leader?

i don't want to believe it... i'm just thinking how closely similiar the eyes are drawn.

i think after thinking about it more... its probably coinsidance done on purpose maybe to show similiar abilities or power.... but it does seem like hidan/kaz probably wernt doing what they suppose to be doing either with bountys and all.

sleepyshadows
October 12, 2006, 07:51 AM
who's AL? AL Yokovich?

AL= Akatsuki Leader.

ERM, Asuma's wife?! Isn't that a bit extreme...

UzumakiRoman
October 12, 2006, 07:54 AM
i thought it was interesting who showed up!!
Ino can use some Medical ninjutsu!!
Shikamaru the layback one rushed to get revenge for Asuma!!
Raidou and Aoba as a team looked awesome!!!
Akatsuki Leader again looking Ominous and that last frame makes him look young!!

Prediction:
Update on Naruto
Asuma Emergency surgery
and sealing of Sanbi

zorro103
October 12, 2006, 08:33 AM
Ahhh i'm glad azuma is alive !!! But maybe kishi will let him just say goodbye to his wife ^^...

But some of you talk about "yugito" return and i can't remember who's this guy?? help plz.

prediction:

-Azuma surgery
-naruto training ( but we'll not see the mastered jutsu....pfffff)
-Akatsuki ceremony

Skeith
October 12, 2006, 08:38 AM
in the last frame it seemed to me that the supposed AL had nose rings lol oh well prediction... umm... i think it will mainly be asuma's healing some threats from hidan and kakazu then maybe some more of naruto and his training or just a frame or so of him all like 'YEAH I AM TEH 1337 FOR MASTERING THIS JUTSU" and maybe warnings by kakashi lol... i think the sanbi sealing will come a little bit later and after that maybe the nibi, and perhaps a save nibi ark will follow... hrmm... i like kitty XD
and as of right now asuma isn't dead... big surprise there lol

yugito i believe is the nibi Zorro might be wrong i have bad memory T_T

King
October 12, 2006, 08:48 AM
aw man lame Asuma didn't die. if he seriously survives after taking the wound transfer from 4 direct chest wounds I will shoot myself

DarkManSharingan32
October 12, 2006, 08:53 AM
Hopefully....
Asuma dies, in some painfully tragic moment with Kurenai... which will conclude the chapter...

But, what I wish to see most is the congregation of Akatsuki members... (Tobi especially)
This will probably give us some more insight into their progress, as well as their future goals. BTW... i think they are sealing the Sanbi before Yugito because there is no seal, and it will require far less time to seal away. Which gives more time for her to be rescued...

So, hopefully see this... a glimpsr of Naruto's progress, and the conclusion with Asuma...
Will he be the 4th character to survive the deadly attack, and the second in the first two arcs of the manga? Who knows...
But hopefully he will die... if not for anything other than breaking the trend.

eyeshild21
October 12, 2006, 08:56 AM
to save sasuse,naruto not only have to be stronger than sasuke but also orochimaru.I don't think that naruto create an ultimate jitsu "which could not made by yondaime" in a few days....if something bad happen for exp. "asuma's condition", naruto might be upgrade his rasengan.

ı have a feeling that we ll see naruto again when asuma come back his village.maybe naruto ll visit asuma in hospital.

DarkManSharingan32
October 12, 2006, 08:59 AM
in the last frame it seemed to me that the supposed AL had nose rings lol oh well prediction... umm... i think it will mainly be asuma's healing some threats from hidan and kakazu then maybe some more of naruto and his training or just a frame or so of him all like 'YEAH I AM TEH 1337 FOR MASTERING THIS JUTSU" and maybe warnings by kakashi lol... i think the sanbi sealing will come a little bit later and after that maybe the nibi, and perhaps a save nibi ark will follow... hrmm... i like kitty XD
and as of right now asuma isn't dead... big surprise there lol

There is no way Naruto has mastered the jutsu yet.
It hasn't even been a full day since he began...
Which means he more apt to be completely drained of energy the next time we see him... panting, and saying words like... "al...almost, got it"... while we see some bewildered faces from both Yamato and Kakashi....

Yamato: "Th-this jutsu is..."
Kakashi: "... i know..."

manu
October 12, 2006, 09:04 AM
aw man lame Asuma didn't die. if he seriously survives after taking the wound transfer from 4 direct chest wounds I will shoot myself

There's been worse. Neji had a direct hit in his heart and Rock Lee had bones in his spine. If they can survive then if Asuma dies of stab wounds it means the 5th didn't work fast enough.

As for how the fight ended I'm dissappointed in Shikamaru. Though it makes more sense I guess for your own teammates to safe you then somebody elses. Wait what am i talking about AL did the saving. Which is lame.

zorro103
October 12, 2006, 09:05 AM

Thx Skeith.

DarkManSharingan32
October 12, 2006, 09:13 AM
There's been worse. Neji had a direct hit in his heart and Rock Lee had bones in his spine. If they can survive then if Asuma dies of stab wounds it means the 5th didn't work fast enough.

As for how the fight ended I'm dissappointed in Shikamaru. Though it makes more sense I guess for your own teammates to safe you then somebody elses. Wait what am i talking about AL did the saving. Which is lame.

Shikamaru is HUMAN.
What do you expect him to do after seeing his role model, teacher, and friend cut down like that?
Supress his emotions, and give it the good fight?

Wow.
That would have totally ruined the moment.
(Unless of course he was a Jinchuuriki, in which case we would be treated with about 6 more chapters of insane fighting.)

mars0103
October 12, 2006, 09:22 AM
i perdict that there will be a chapter.

to differecult to predict i thought this fight would only go for a few chapters not 5. and that naruto would have a page in a chapter.

PredatorNar
October 12, 2006, 10:02 AM
I wonder why the guy with the black sword didn't try to kill Kakuzu. To me it didn't seem he even tried to aim for Kakuzu's vitals. That could of been a good chance to off an Akatsuki member (Although it would be cheesy)

Zoe303
October 12, 2006, 10:12 AM
I don't know exactly what to predict...they'll bring Asuma to the hospital of Konoha and...I don't want him to die!That would be so sad...But I also think we'll see naruto and maybe Tsunade, Kurenai and Sakura...Maybe they could cure him and Kurenai could just...see it ^^*

Logikl
October 12, 2006, 10:12 AM
I wonder why the guy with the black sword didn't try to kill Kakuzu. To me it didn't seem he even tried to aim for Kakuzu's vitals. That could of been a good chance to off an Akatsuki member (Although it would be cheesy)

If you look at page 9... Kazuzu notices the sword a split second before it stabs him in the face and dodges it... I wouldnt expect an Akatsuki member to die like that and I agree... it would be be cheesy ;)

Snake1786
October 12, 2006, 10:15 AM
I think that Asuma well survive. Well see the akatsuki guys hopefully we see Itachi. And then we see how naruto imroved or something like that. But there is the possibility that Asuma dies and the whole chapter ist about that???

Vegitto
October 12, 2006, 10:19 AM
There is no way Naruto has mastered the jutsu yet.
It hasn't even been a full day since he began...
Which means he more apt to be completely drained of energy the next time we see him... panting, and saying words like... "al...almost, got it"... while we see some bewildered faces from both Yamato and Kakashi....

Remember the huge amount of clones Naruto could use/uses.

bax
October 12, 2006, 10:27 AM

Kinda like that. Well, the next chapter will focus more on the recovery of the fight. Mostly focusing on Asuma and a coupe of pages go to Naruto's favour. Maybe we'll see Kurenai saying her heart out to Asuma. While Shikamaru flashbacking at his first failure as a Chuunin in the save Sasuke arc

PredatorNar
October 12, 2006, 10:30 AM
If you look at page 9... Kazuzu notices the sword a split second before it stabs him in the face and dodges it... I wouldnt expect an Akatsuki member to die like that and I agree... it would be be cheesy ;)

Actually I thought the guy with the sword would have aimed for Kakuzu's heart or kidneys or something. Usually that's the target vital rather than the face. It would have been harder for Kakuzu to block a sword to the chest. He couldn't jump back in time to dodge the strike to the face but since it is his head, he simply moved it to the side.

patz
October 12, 2006, 10:38 AM
I want Asuma die though. So that other characters can have more roles. May be Kurenai will take revenge.

Seriously, it's the time to bring us back other jounins like Anko or Ibiki.

One Eyed Sharingan
October 12, 2006, 10:44 AM

y know, when neji got hit by Kidoumaru's third giant arrow back then neji said: "it's not that hard to move a few inches to avoid the vitals to be hit"
My point is, Neji never got pierced through his heart...

But then again, if Asuma's heart got pierced, it shouldn't be beating at all

manu
October 12, 2006, 10:50 AM
y know, when neji got hit by Kidoumaru's third giant arrow back then neji said: "it's not that hard to move a few inches to avoid the vitals to be hit"
My point is, Neji never got pierced through his heart...

But then again, if Asuma's heart got pierced, it shouldn't be beating at all

Well I'm basing my statement on when Shizune and her assistants were healing Neji. She said that if they screwed up even a little on the jutsu then they would ruin his new heart and he would die.

And about earlier i guess that was too much to expect Shikamarut to keep a cool head but he did slip on his own teammates jutsu.

mangadictus
October 12, 2006, 11:13 AM
I predict we get to see more action. Really great action. Can't wait to see new jutsus from Ino and Chouji.

Tha Uchiha
October 12, 2006, 11:22 AM
I think Asuma is going to die, cause the spoiler tag for next week was, ' ... what was left behind." Or something along those lines so its going to be a dramatic ending with Shika & Kunerai and he'll reveal something big about Akatsuki that he personally knew about.

presunto
October 12, 2006, 11:39 AM
yeah, asumas dead would be good for the history, bring more action and revenges.
aaaa i want to see naruto's treaning. next chap should bring something about ;)

McNerd
October 12, 2006, 11:43 AM
As for how the fight ended I'm dissappointed in Shikamaru.

I thought so too, until I realized he's finally developed his new technique. Back when they were talking about Chakra nature, and there was a passing reference to yin and yang, I made a wild guess that Shikamaru's techniques were yang-based, and he would eventually develop a set of light-based techniques to complement his shadow techniques.

In this fight, we finally saw him harnessing this power two chapters ago, with the amazing "Blinding Flash of the Obvious no Jutsu." I know it didn't seem like much, and it couldn't save Asuma, but once he masters it? If he could use this technique like his flashbombs, to cast a bigger shadow, he could strangle a small ARMY with the kage shibari. Simply amazing.

EDIT: Save this thread for predictions only. Any discussion on the Chapter 327 is done here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9341.0) - bax

Panda
October 12, 2006, 12:07 PM
What if the black sword cut Kakuzu the slightest bit and got a tiny bit of blood on it?

Sawya
October 12, 2006, 12:14 PM
It must be the leader !!! but whats up this huge puppet ? where in da hell is he ??? I hope he is fucking looks good ^^

playbychris
October 12, 2006, 12:50 PM
That is just a town probably their hiding spot

bloodrage
October 12, 2006, 12:55 PM
uh that doesent look like al to me more like itachi

Kusachu
October 12, 2006, 12:59 PM
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE LEADER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! For real. If they don't show him I'll be upset.

ailpp
October 12, 2006, 01:00 PM
i predict that we are goin to see akatsuki leader and the other akatsuki next chapter or the next one. So eho eill it be???? (4)

Elmdorz
October 12, 2006, 01:25 PM
Thats definitely the leader. The hair is short just like we saw. Itachis hair is muuuch longer. And the Leader looks very young. We already know he has red hair. Im going to take a guess and predict that the Akatsuki Leader is Kurenai's brother.

Egoboo
October 12, 2006, 01:33 PM
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE LEADER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! For real. If they don't show him I'll be upset.

...and that would be a bit bad for your temper -----> bad for us here at Mangahelpers, eh?
*prays for the AL to be revealed*
And just to make this post not too OT:
I predict that we will see a bit of Naruto´s training, maybe even a partial succes (Kakashi´s and Yamato´s dazzled faces and Naruto screaming "YATTTA!") and the rest of the chapter will be the way back to Konoha and the Team´s arrival(lots of tears, sad thoughts and Asuma thinking "Kurenai....."). End of the chapter will be most likely Hidan and Kakuzu arriving at the AL´s location and Hidan being pissed off.

kyubisharingan
October 12, 2006, 01:48 PM
Kurenai comes to the hospital....menawhile we FINALLY see NAruto training(bout time XD). OR more reinforcements come to keep Hidan and Kakuzu there

ihearthinata
October 12, 2006, 01:57 PM
Kurenai comes to the hospital....menawhile we FINALLY see NAruto training(bout time XD). OR more reinforcements come to keep Hidan and Kakuzu there

i'm thinking it's just more Naruto training, and possibly someone following Hidan and Kakuzu

simp84
October 12, 2006, 02:13 PM
Akatsuki leader confirmed related to Naruto.... Either its Yondaime or his own brother or something

DarkManSharingan32
October 12, 2006, 02:28 PM
Remember the huge amount of clones Naruto could use/uses.

I have.
And since it took him a few days to reach the level of wind manipulation he is currently at...
I will continue to think that he wont do the "impossible" in less time than that.

[br]Posted on: October 12, 2006, 11:26:39 AM_________________________________________________

Akatsuki leader confirmed related to Naruto.... Either its Yondaime or his own brother or something

Or a naruto "clone"...
Like Sai could be a Sasuke clone?

Who knows.
The more you try to tie the AL to Naruto, the more foolish things sound.

nohm
October 12, 2006, 02:51 PM
I would hate to see Naruto finishing his jutsu soon, or at least the ultimate one (I don't mind if he invents some on the side). It'll more or less become corny like DBZ powerups. :notrust

As for the AL, it's just my speculation, but I don't think we have enough sources to start coming to conclusions about who the hell he is.

kyubisharingan
October 12, 2006, 02:54 PM
i think the latest Akatsuki is some kind of pretty boy....OR a female akatsuki member. I forget wat chapter, but one of them had a colored cover with all the Akatsuki members.....The one where Deidara and Tobi r fightin da Sanbi. [br]Posted on: October 12, 2006, 03:53:39 PM_________________________________________________

As for the AL, it's just my speculation, but I don't think we have enough sources to start coming to conclusions about who the hell he is.

Dude, its a prediction, if they wanna say the akatsuki member releated to Naruto, its fine :amuse

sirhcmick
October 12, 2006, 02:58 PM
cant be the 4th the tech he used to seal the kyuubi eats his soul so its impossible for him to be alive unless hes a Zombie! dun dun dunnnnnnn. im hoping we see some of narutos training what the new rasengan is gonna be like is annoying me i want to know! lol

bax
October 12, 2006, 03:03 PM
Dude, its a prediction, if they wanna say the akatsuki member releated to Naruto, its fine :amuse

As long as it's a prediction, be my guest...
But for all other Akatsuki related stories/questions, please visit the Akatsuki Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=537.0)
For all other Naruto stuff that is not related to #328, goes into the Naruto Hang Out Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6729.0) or visit the Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0) ^_^

The next chapter will be really anticipated by all. We may get to see Kurenai's reaction about Asuma. Something is out of place concerning Kurenai. She's not in the 20 brigades earlier. Why? I bet Tsunade will tell us next week. Maybe Kurenai wil take his Asuma's place for a while since his injuries will take time to heal.

And also, a glimpse at Ino's medical jutsu. I don't know about this, she's a medic nin now eh..? Sounds good. We'll see what she has to offer later on, but it may be answered next chapter as well.

Natan
October 12, 2006, 03:10 PM
Well asuma will live but will lose the movement of his legs, Hidan don't hit the heart but if you look close here his weapon hit you can see the backbone of he mask like jutsu being stabbed, so asuma will pay an hard price for survive this fight,

Well looking in the good side probaly his nurse will be kurenai so this isn't so bad =)

And what hell ino with medic justus, I really don't gotcha that =(????

Sorry for the trash english ;)

hotsuma316
October 12, 2006, 03:13 PM

What crack induce hallucination did you come up with this conclusion. I mean the chapter only showed the lower half of his face. Anyways to me Asuma is hanging by a thread 50/50 change of making out alive after this fight. Shikamaru got emotional which is bad thing for a ninja during battle and lost focus, only chouji and ino's group showing is their only saving grace. But all and all I'm not disappointed with the chapter cause it was balance both with why akatsuki is strong and why konoha would need all the help they can get against akatsuki.

kickrox
October 12, 2006, 03:16 PM
Asuma stopped smoking and Kurenai wasn't part of the 20 but left at home. This makes me think Kurenai is most likely pregnant.

Maybe in the next chapters we'll know for sure.

CupofDice
October 12, 2006, 03:44 PM
Deus ex machina is in full effect, and Asuma will be okay after this. I think the chapter will open with them arriving in Konoha, and we will also get a look at Naruto's training. We are definately going to see AL's face (me and Kishi have an understanding after Sasuke's long wait) and he will probably be Kurenai's brother (to match the Asuma and Third theme a few chapters ago). I also think we will see Akatsuki sealing the Sanbi and Yugito at the end of the chapter in a cell or something waiting to be rescued by Naruto (and fall in love of course).

I use to think the whole purpose of bringing Kakuza and Hidan into the story was for Naruto to test his wind ransegan on, but I guess thats not happening. Then again he may go up against those two later. Konoha should figure out easily that they left to seal the bijuu, and the Niju Shotai may be sent after. I see an all out battle with all of the Akatsuki and Niju Shotai (with a lot of them dying), Naruto finishing up his jutsu, and hurrying to save the day.

spammail81
October 12, 2006, 03:57 PM
Well if you all mention the ceremony means that we'll get a better perspective of everyone's situation. Meaning, dark clouds.. everyone sensing danger etc...

-Asuma rushed to surgery
-Oro,Sasule and Kabuto make their new debut
-Naruto's training
-Ceremony

That's pretty much 329,330,331

ps: I know I know, seems like I put too many details but if you apply logic to the upcoming events. My predictions are far from being wrong.

White Rabbit
October 12, 2006, 04:17 PM
What if the black sword cut Kakuzu the slightest bit and got a tiny bit of blood on it?

well, i guess then it would have cut him and got some blood on it. so what?

husnimubarak
October 12, 2006, 04:35 PM
hm..

i hope we'll see sexy ino in action.. :notrust
akatsuki's level is extraordinary, even for the konoha jounins..

holding them back off..??? even tailing the akatsukis is almost impossible..

for shika.. another lose (with another of his precious person's in critical situation)
he'll be depressed..!!! :(
his brain power maybe close to akatsuki's geniousity..
but his chakura and body fitness.. still AWFULL!!! :mad

Shika will improved much after this..

for 328..
1. asuma's last pages and frames (hopefully with many of sexy ino's :eyeroll)..
2. naruto's training..
3. ... .. . akatsuki's gathering..

ORA..!!! ORA..!!! ORA..!!!

jamail
October 12, 2006, 04:42 PM
asuma is dead... a flashback and a look back at kurenai and asuma's love story (because it was not defined in the manga how it happened)...

Toad Sage
October 12, 2006, 05:00 PM
I remember writing here in the summer and having a big row over whether Yugito was dead or not. Most people who claimed that she was dead argued that the ceremony wouldn't have been important enough to include in the series... I hope this latest chapter ends that discussion permanently! I predict we'll see Yugito again, as well as learn-or nearly learn-the identity of the last remaining members.

I've never been a fan of the Yondaime is AL theory, but lately I can't help but think that Kakashi's direct references to Yondaime, Naruto working to complete the ultimate jutsu, and this shocking appearance of the AL aren't all connected somehow. If AL is not Yondaime, then I also predict that he is related to Yondaime intimately (brother, dad, something).

DarkManSharingan32
October 12, 2006, 05:04 PM
Deus ex machina is in full effect, and Asuma will be okay after this. I think the chapter will open with them arriving in Konoha, and we will also get a look at Naruto's training. We are definately going to see AL's face (me and Kishi have an understanding after Sasuke's long wait) and he will probably be Kurenai's brother (to match the Asuma and Third theme a few chapters ago). I also think we will see Akatsuki sealing the Sanbi and Yugito at the end of the chapter in a cell or something waiting to be rescued by Naruto (and fall in love of course).

I use to think the whole purpose of bringing Kakuza and Hidan into the story was for Naruto to test his wind ransegan on, but I guess thats not happening. Then again he may go up against those two later. Konoha should figure out easily that they left to seal the bijuu, and the Niju Shotai may be sent after. I see an all out battle with all of the Akatsuki and Niju Shotai (with a lot of them dying), Naruto finishing up his jutsu, and hurrying to save the day.

Yeah...
But Kurenai's brother?

How do you reason the hair difference...
Their color and style is completely different than one another.

nohm
October 12, 2006, 05:17 PM
since the leaves don't know that akatsuki is preparing another extraction, I don't think there'll be a plot to do anything about it. it might be possible though for some covert ops to be sent around to spy and they realize that the two-tails is held captive and in prep for extraction next, so they could seize the moment to attempt a rescue in order to distract akatsuki's goals.

btw, doesn't it seem like the supposed AL is communicating to hidan and kakuzu from the hidden cloud village? the scenery suggests tall spires in the sky. what does everyone else make of this?

Toad Sage
October 12, 2006, 05:18 PM
Where in the manga was Kurenai's brother pictured? The eye similarity has long been noted (i.e. AL eye style and Kurenai eye style) so it's not a bad guess.

dfcarolinaguy
October 12, 2006, 05:21 PM
All i got to say is Ino is amazing, but for my prediction we will see naruto training still going on, and we will see the AL true face, and i hope we see Kiba and Hinata, but not shino :smile-big

The Flash
October 12, 2006, 05:32 PM
k that is the akatsuki leader. If you read the side text it is reffered as "the one".. i'm not even going to bother typing the whole side text on the laste page because i'm lazy.. so check it out for yourself! :notrust

And yes they were communicating telepathy.. and this was said by a translator.

^^^(for you people who didnt know)

my prediction.

i think tsunade will come in.. to save asuma. afterall she is the best medical ninja in history.. well so far we know.

I think the next order from tsunade or from the "group".. is to track down the two akatsuki's. Why? because tsunade said dont let them leave this country. meaning the 80 man brigade(actually 76 now) will pursue the akatsuki.

alright thats my prediction.

Sarmad
October 12, 2006, 05:41 PM
I predict that Naruto will definitely appear in this chapter! And he will become stronger than sasuke in further chapters. That's the way it has to be, cause it's the only way to get sasuke back or at least the only way to save him from orochimaru. Well there is a chance that naruto can't keep his promise and thus sasuke becomes orochimarus body but i don't think so. ^^
AAaaaand Naruto will shatter sasukes kickass-katana. It's too awesome to exit :D
Damn it!! i want that katana >_<

donkeyhigh
October 12, 2006, 06:33 PM
I don't think Naruto has to become stronger than Sasuke in form of ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu. They're both dealing with a rough past, and they've found different ways to deal with it, so maby Naruto can Narutozise him again and get him back. Then again, he tried that, and failed, halfway anyway, I mean, Sasuke didn't kill him.
Anyway, maby you're all right, he'll have to beat Sasuke to a pulp, bring him back and tell him his thoughts and how they can do this Akatsuki shit together.
I really hope we get to see more of Sai, I can't wait too see the kind of conversations Sasuke and Sai might have. It'd be great if they were to get to talk more together, I mean... Sai's freakin' hillariuos :D

manu
October 12, 2006, 07:03 PM
Is Sai ever going back to team seven? It seemed that once he was more of a subsitute member and for some reason I don't see him partnering up with Naruto again. As for Sasuke don't expect him to be beaten by one jutsu. That would make the 2 1/2 years spent learning multiple jutsu a waste. The only thing I see the new Rasengan doing is probably taking out Akatsuki. Even though Sasuke is his first priority Naruto is the one being targeted.

dynamicdezzy
October 12, 2006, 07:58 PM
I think Team 7 would do fairly well against akatsuki. Kakashi/ Sakura / Naruto (along with Chiyo) did very well against Sasori and Deidara. Yamato / Sai / Sakura/ Naruto did well ehough against Orochimaru and CO. The fact that they have enough experience fighting such high level oponents might give them an edge over anyone else. Hidan wouldn't do well against a sharingan user like kakashi. That is my opinion of course. I would def like to see team 7 in pursuit.

kunai-knight
October 12, 2006, 08:04 PM
Depressive:
I think asuma is still gonna die. They're gonna carry him to the operation room or whatever and he'll be barely alive. Then kurenai will arive and either she wont make it to say one last good bye or he'll die in her arms after he tells her that he loves her. Perfect endin ~

Optimistic:
Asuma survives by Tsunade/sakura/ino's medical skill and the love story of him and kurenai and the baby unfolds and they all live happily ever after. (imo a not so perfect endin. i say let the bugger die for the sake of a good story :) )

DarkManSharingan32
October 12, 2006, 09:35 PM
Where in the manga was Kurenai's brother pictured? The eye similarity has long been noted (i.e. AL eye style and Kurenai eye style) so it's not a bad guess.

But if the AL is Kurenai's brother... then he has been pictured quite a few times, no?
All i'm saying is that there is a hair style and color difference that would suggest they aren't THAT related. AND the eye relationship has never really been validated. While there is a hazy link... i really don't think we should jump on that bandwagon yet.

Unless of course we get ALOT more development from Kurenai in the next few chapters...
That might show the foreshadowing needed to make the jump

CupofDice
October 12, 2006, 09:57 PM
But if the AL is Kurenai's brother... then he has been pictured quite a few times, no?
All i'm saying is that there is a hair style and color difference that would suggest they aren't THAT related. AND the eye relationship has never really been validated. While there is a hazy link... i really don't think we should jump on that bandwagon yet.

Unless of course we get ALOT more development from Kurenai in the next few chapters...
That might show the foreshadowing needed to make the jump

Where in the story does it says family nins have the same hairstyle? Sasuke and Itachi have different styles. Okay I know the clans are similar, but still. I am just thinking that there has to be a reason for this small Asuma arc, and since Asuma isn't dead, and Kishi has been throwing Kurenai at us, it probably has something to do with her. Also note that 3 of her 4 shots in this chapter showed her eyes quite clearly and the same with ch 319. What is the point of continuing to show her if Asuma isn't dying. She has to have something to do with this arc, and being related to AL is the only thing we have. By the way, I never believed AL and Kurenai were related until this chapter, so I haven't really thought about it that much :eyeroll.

Oh, and I change my opinion about Asuma. I think he may be in a coma. Since he probably won't die, and I don't think he is paralyzed (we saw Iruka and Naruto (in filler) take a hit to the spine (or to the side?)), but there has to be some sort of semi permanent injury, so coma it is for me.

Toad Sage
October 12, 2006, 10:09 PM
I see what you mean DMS, but I'm asking quite literally is there a character in the manga that we've already seen that's been identified as Kurenai's brother. The reason I ask is because you said AL's hairstyle is different from Kurenai's brother, but I can't remember seeing him before. I'm just excited basically because it looks like they're finally going to reveal the AL's face :)

DarkManSharingan32
October 12, 2006, 10:14 PM
I see what you mean DMS, but I'm asking quite literally is there a character in the manga that we've already seen that's been identified as Kurenai's brother. The reason I ask is because you said AL's hairstyle is different from Kurenai's brother, but I can't remember seeing him before. I'm just excited basically because it looks like they're finally going to reveal the AL's face :)

No no no, im saying the AL and Kurenai have quite different styles/color...
While that isn't definitive, it is something that needs to be addressed..

And btw... It isn't passed Kishimoto to pull a Wilson (see Home Improvement, sitcom), and just have various ways of keeping him hidden.
Just to piss us off.

lol

kickrox
October 12, 2006, 10:20 PM
although i can't refuse the eye similarities, i doubt kurenai is the AL sister, for one reason, she isn't important enough. She isn't a main character of the manga. If the AL leader is related to someone it would likely be to a more important character. I'm not saying Kurenai isn't an awesome character, just that she isn't a major player in this manga. The Akatsuki arc is a very important arc. It holds answers to alot of main characters pasts, ie Orochimaru and Itachi. If the AL is Kurenais brother, that would make him less important to the story arc. Also i see the main reason for kurenai's apearences in these last chapters geared more towards her relationship with Asuma rather than AL. Also i just don't see this at all propeling the stroy in anyway.

bloodrage
October 12, 2006, 10:56 PM
predictions: naruto will be training and get the news

Saremu
October 12, 2006, 11:16 PM
All i got to say is Ino is amazing, but for my prediction we will see naruto training still going on, and we will see the AL true face, and i hope we see Kiba and Hinata, but not shino :smile-big

What do you have against Shino? He could have taken care of Hidan and Kakuzu without even breaking a sweat! (Well probably not, but I will not tolerate any Shino hating, no matter how vague.)

Anyways....
Did anyone else notice that the AL looks like he has tattoos adorning his eyes? They look like tear streaks, and probably surround the rest of the eye as well. I thought it was possible for him to be related ti Kurenai until I noticed that. That can only be a cultural difference between the two. Oh I also noticed that he might have a goatee.

I also predict that this "wind rasengan" is only the next step in Naruto's completion of the new jutsu. If a wind rasengan is the final product I will be really dissapointed in Kishimoto.

Asuma was hit in the spine with that last blow everybody. If Rock Lee can recover from a spinal injury so can Asuma, but I think it is a bad idea for Kishi to let another good guy survive such a stacked battle. When the crow genjutsu came i thought it was Itachi coming to get Hidan and Kakuzu for the ceremony. I guess the people who thought his crow genjutsu was some sort of Uchiha theme were wrong. (There goes part of the "Tengu Theory". I didn't read all of it though.) I thought that Raidou was killed in the attack during the chuunin exams, and Aoba proves that he doesn't just look cool.

dynamicdezzy
October 12, 2006, 11:37 PM
In regards to Shino, i think the remark was made based on the fact that we don't "see" him. He has his face covered.

Saremu
October 12, 2006, 11:42 PM
Oh... Way to make me feel stupid! :darn

It's cool, although I refuse to edit my remark. It must stand as a warning for any true Shino haterz. Shame!!!

Sephy7KillerMech
October 13, 2006, 12:22 AM
The AL may have a goatee, but i see no indication that he has any facial tattoos. The things on his nose are piercings.

I predict that Asuma won't die. I think we will see some naruto and some Akatsuki. Kurenai was focused on because she is IN LOVE! Has their love ever really been talked about? no. Has there love even been confirmed? no. I don't think AL is Kurenai's brother and i don't think them being in the same chapter miles apart from each other and not even in direct reference is any intention on Kishi's part to foreshadow anything other than Kurenai being worried about her lover.

Saremu
October 13, 2006, 12:32 AM
Well maybe they are peircings. I still think the markings/peircings have cultural significance. Here is the panel from the MQ scanlation I downloaded. Now everyone else can tell us what they think. Hopefully the rest of his face is revealed to us in the next chapter. I hope he is from Amegakure.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5373/alxa6.jpg

ikuroi
October 13, 2006, 03:47 AM
About the AL pic it looks like he got something under his chin.

Anyway, i think Asuma will die. We all remember that dan died even when tsunade tried to heal him. I think that his "king" speech is soon coming (how many weeks have i been saying that), and that naruto is going to take his knuckle kunais, would be cool to see him using that against sauke.

What i would like to see further in the plot is that some of our characters are having a grudge towards Naruto. N that Naruto relaize that Akatsuki is threat not just to him but to the whole village, and get his mind off Sasuke (yes even if its not to much time left).

The only way i see him seeing Sasuke again is that he fights against Itachi and hopes for Sasuke to show up.

PredatorNar
October 13, 2006, 04:53 AM
It kinda looks like a goatee on the AL's chin. This kinda makes me think he has some connection with the Sarutobi clan. That would definitely be an interesting twist.

Sarmad
October 13, 2006, 05:55 AM
I don't think Naruto has to become stronger than Sasuke in form of ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu. They're both dealing with a rough past, and they've found different ways to deal with it, so maby Naruto can Narutozise him again and get him back. Then again, he tried that, and failed, halfway anyway, I mean, Sasuke didn't kill him.
Anyway, maby you're all right, he'll have to beat Sasuke to a pulp, bring him back and tell him his thoughts and how they can do this Akatsuki shit together.

Sasuke is in a Position where he has to become stronger to be able to kill his brother. But he doesn't have that kind of Power,yet! So he is even willing to sacrifice his body to Orochimaru in order to get his revenge. He's an avenger and he won't listen to anybody. So talking is hopeless, in this case. The only way to retune Sasuke, is to make him realize that there is another way to become stronger than Itachi besides fusing with Orochimaru. and this can only be done by his friend/brother/RIVAL naruto. He has to show him, that he has become stronger than sasuke just because of his lack of hatred. Cause that's what sasuke actually thinks, that hatred is the ultimate resource for Power. Naruto has to teach him otherwise.
Well, you could be right, too. But honestly, i don't like that idea .. wining with his "mysterious powers" is kinda lame :/

kingfencer
October 13, 2006, 09:53 AM
i don't think sasuke can go back, the village won't accept him.

jerger
October 13, 2006, 10:02 AM
why not accept him? he left.. and came back without killing anyone yet that we know of. as long as he isnt doing dirty work for och... then he isn't to bad... unlike his bro who killed alot of his own villagers.

anywho:
who did the crow jitsu? the batman looking dude, or shika? (it seems shika wasnt startled from it as if he was expecting it)

who drew the black sword? shika or reinforcements? again... it looks like shikamaru did the distraction and attack with a black sword... which probably isnt the case.

it just seems as if shika knew it all along. this also reminds me of asuma/shika talking about pawns and chess.... and how asuma is a pawn that will go and die for his king... and shika is the king.

IF ANYONE HASNT NOTICED, SHIKA NEVER LETS HIS PAWNS DIE! even if he doesn't ever kill the opposite's king. that is truely talented.

donkeyhigh
October 13, 2006, 11:37 AM
The way Sasuke is now, is like Gaara used to be.
Naruto kicked his ass, and taught him that true power doesn't come from protecting yourself, but helping those around you. I'm guessing we'll get to see somewhat the same next time Sasuke and Naruto meets.
Sasuke'll attack Sakura, Naruto'll go crazy and kick Sasuke's ass. Something in that matter atleast. :)

playbychris
October 13, 2006, 11:40 AM
Somehow the leader of akatsuki looks like somebody related to naruto.

he must be too strong because he treats his partners like they were children

simp84
October 13, 2006, 12:37 PM
What crack induce hallucination did you come up with this conclusion. I mean the chapter only showed the lower half of his face. Anyways to me Asuma is hanging by a thread 50/50 change of making out alive after this fight. Shikamaru got emotional which is bad thing for a ninja during battle and lost focus, only chouji and ino's group showing is their only saving grace. But all and all I'm not disappointed with the chapter cause it was balance both with why akatsuki is strong and why konoha would need all the help they can get against akatsuki.

lol.... clam down... I am not stoned
Akatsuki leader is definatly someone that will shock us when revealed...
Why would Kishimoto screw us around without revealing his identity immediately?
Obviously it will be someone we know from Konoha..
With this chapter a blonde hair dude sitting on high up places.. resembles to Naruto...
Therefore I am sticking with AL is related to Naruto

playbychris
October 13, 2006, 01:15 PM
Didn't is say that this dude is related to naruto

Therefore I am sticking with AL is related to Naruto

sirhcmick
October 13, 2006, 01:25 PM
why not accept him? he left.. and came back without killing anyone yet that we know of. as long as he isnt doing dirty work for och... then he isn't to bad... unlike his bro who killed alot of his own villagers.

anywho:
who did the crow jitsu? the batman looking dude, or shika? (it seems shika wasnt startled from it as if he was expecting it)

who drew the black sword? shika or reinforcements? again... it looks like shikamaru did the distraction and attack with a black sword... which probably isnt the case.

it just seems as if shika knew it all along. this also reminds me of asuma/shika talking about pawns and chess.... and how asuma is a pawn that will go and die for his king... and shika is the king.

IF ANYONE HASNT NOTICED, SHIKA NEVER LETS HIS PAWNS DIE! even if he doesn't ever kill the opposite's king. that is truely talented.
the dude with the glasses did the crows and th dude with the scar bye his face did the black sword. anyway i wonder what kazuku ment by will be back was it for naruto or asumas bounty?

Clarman
October 13, 2006, 02:52 PM
Asuma wont die he still has to tell something to Kakashi...
Kakashi was in the hospital and was interupted by Kurenai...

so that still has to play out...

I think Asuma is going to die, cause the spoiler tag for next week was, ' ... what was left behind." Or something along those lines so its going to be a dramatic ending with Shika & Kunerai and he'll reveal something big about Akatsuki that he personally knew about.

nohm
October 13, 2006, 03:23 PM
anyway i wonder what kazuku ment by will be back was it for naruto or asumas bounty?

I'm pretty sure he was directly talking about Asuma because to Kakuzu, money is top priority, and since the AL disrupted the fight, he was saying that he'll be back to collect the bounty. You notice that throughout the whole battle, Hidan and Kakuzu didn't even mention anything about the fire country bijuu/Naruto..

btw, how do you guys think the Akatsuki pair will leave the battle? I don't think they'll use the "fire exit" cuz that's too cheap and it wouldn't make sense since Deidara could have used it to save his ass multiple times.

ihearthinata
October 13, 2006, 04:21 PM
the dude with the glasses did the crows and th dude with the scar bye his face did the black sword. anyway i wonder what kazuku ment by will be back was it for naruto or asumas bounty?

i also think that it implies to Asuma's bounty..
We could see the Akatsuki taking the 3 tails out..?

mugen
October 13, 2006, 09:35 PM
Ha ha ha I told you the "leader" was from Cloud village .
Why you think they just went to 3-tail. Next week you're going to see this

Leader: Sorry about them being so rough on you
Yugito: It's okay after all it was to fool them

Or I could be wrong :p

Mikk1o5
October 14, 2006, 12:16 AM
Hah just because i love twists and stuff. i will predict that the Akatsuki leader happens to be Yondaime (he didn't really die) bwahaha

i dunno but its a shot. --- Oh and the whole asuma thing, i am unsure if he is going to survive. There were some foreshadowing of his job of sacrificing his life for konoha. so, there can be a possibility that he won't make it.

All in all, i need next chapter! :smile-big

webdreamer
October 14, 2006, 12:21 AM
i'm confused...

who exactly is yugito? the two-tailed jinchuuruki?

and also, for me, the akatsuki leader's eyes doesn't look similar to kurenai's. it looks like sharingan. please view my attachment. it's from chapter 254, when they got gaara... feel free to zoom in to his eyes...

hmmm... i would agree that his hair looks like yondaime's and he seems to have a goatie.

Uchiha-Itachi
October 14, 2006, 12:29 AM
Hmm ...... i also though of the AL should be related to Naruto or Konoha, or maybe a person that we know or familiar with, maybe yondaime as well :tem

mugen
October 14, 2006, 12:38 AM
i'm confused...

and also, for me, the akatsuki leader's eyes doesn't look similar to kurenai's. it looks like sharingan. please view my attachment. it's from chapter 254, when they got gaara... feel free to zoom in to his eyes...

hmmm... i would agree that his hair looks like yondaime's and he seems to have a goatie.

that was a scan error
Hope you were joking man :p

Uchiha-Itachi
October 14, 2006, 12:57 AM
i have see the picture of the AL in chapter 254, man, it really seems like a sharingan eye to me.
Could it be another Uchiha member that mention in tengou story that wanted to help Itachi ?

izzit call tengou <<<< ? :tem

Toad Sage
October 14, 2006, 01:07 AM
Yah Mugen, I think you're wrong. I don't see anything heretofore to indicate that AL is from the village hidden in the clouds.

Gold Knight
October 14, 2006, 01:18 AM
i'm confused...

Yes.

Ouch. Once again Inane's most infamous scanlation error rears its ugly head again. But yeah, they initially thought from looking at the RAW that the Akatsuki Leader had Sharingan, so they went on and inserted it into his eyes. But all the AL was revealed to have was actually double pupils. You can see his eyes much more clearly in later chapters. Also, look at Shannaro's version of that chapter and you'll see he doesn't have the Sharingan.[br]Posted on: October 14, 2006, 02:17:01 AM_________________________________________________

Yah Mugen, I think you're wrong. I don't see anything heretofore to indicate that AL is from the village hidden in the clouds.

Yeah, that much has not been confirmed yet. Though I would agree with Mugen in predicting that it is the Cloud Village, but that scene isn't proof yet at all.

Raine_Joybringer
October 14, 2006, 01:41 AM
For all we know, AL could be from the same village as Hidan... :/

bax
October 14, 2006, 02:05 AM
For all we know, AL could be from the same village as Hidan... :/

Huh? Why is that?

As far as the prediction is concern, we should get a lot of info of the Akatsuki next week. Such as who is this mysterious guy? Is he the leader? What with that big statue? Where is the new Akatsuki hideout? (I bet it's a cave). And also where they hid that Sanbi? What happened to Yugito. All of these question can be answered in one go. If only the next chapter says much of the Akatsuki rather than showing the aftermath of the vattle more on Konoha side.

Raine_Joybringer
October 14, 2006, 08:18 AM
Huh? Why is that?

As far as the prediction is concern, we should get a lot of info of the Akatsuki next week. Such as who is this mysterious guy? Is he the leader? What with that big statue? Where is the new Akatsuki hideout? (I bet it's a cave). And also where they hid that Sanbi? What happened to Yugito. All of these question can be answered in one go. If only the next chapter says much of the Akatsuki rather than showing the aftermath of the vattle more on Konoha side.

Well, we have no idea, so anything's possible at this point.

And I hope that at least half those questions get answered next chapter >.< I'm getting sick and tired of waiting!

UzumakiRoman
October 14, 2006, 08:25 AM
i think kishi should have shown us a glimpse of AL's forehead protector on his neck in that last frame, so we can predict who it is(yeah right kishi is gonna squeeze us til the end)!

jerger
October 14, 2006, 01:35 PM
hmm.. i think it is one of naruto's parents (the leader) because...

1. naruto didnt come out of thin air
2. the 4th.... put his seal on the baby... doesn't really mean it was his baby... if it was... people would treat his heir better...
3. it would be drama: darth vader style... to kill his own father
4. where did his parents go? who where they? i mean... this would be popular discussion of the town... why arn't they talking? maybe its taboo and they were sent to exhile or escaped the village!

HOWEVER:
it could be the 4th... which i still think is so wrong to do since i like him already. the only reason i say this is because...

why did orochimaru only summon the 1st and second? why not the 4th as well? is it because he KNOWS the 4th is still alive as an ak member?

purodominicano44
October 14, 2006, 02:33 PM
orichimaru did try to summon the 4th, but the 3rd stopped orichimaru from summoning the 4th

Gassan09
October 14, 2006, 02:39 PM
i think that in chapter 328 we will see the akatsuki leader. for some reason i think i should share this thought that i've been having in my mind, which is kind of interesting. i think that the leader of akatsuki is Uchiha Shisui (the guy that Itachi supposedly killed to learn the Mangekyou Sharingan). Why, you ask? think about this... he could have faked everyone into thinking that Itachi had killed him by writing a non-convincing letter of his suicide, then he could have told Itachi to killed the clan so that no one can notice that he was still alive. this could also give Itachi a chance of achiving the Mangekyou Sharingan since he was killing those who were close to him. also Shisui was supposedly very talented so he could of learned the Mangekyou Sharingan by using an alternative way of achieving this. now you might say, "but wait, the Uchiha clan had like dark navy or black hair" which is untrue because Itachi's father had dark brown hair and there was one guy who had white/silver hair. there could be a possibility that Shisui had orange hair since they never described what he looked like in the anime or the manga. also Itachi told Kakashi that there was three people who had the Mangekyou Sharingan including Kakashi & Itachi, so it might be Shisui. that's all i have to say.

manu
October 14, 2006, 03:10 PM
Wow Naruto predictions are sure going all over the place. Well about how Naruto's parents died it'd make sense for the yondaime to be naruto's father and not AL cuz when you use the sealing jutsu you die and it clearly said that the yondaime sealed the Kyuubi. As for AL being an Uchiha that would make it really unlikely for Tobi to be Obito cuz Akatsuki have three Uchiha's would be really lame. I'm really hoping Obito is Tobi because in my eyes he was the greatest Uchiha ninja.

morty seinfeld
October 14, 2006, 03:22 PM
I predict that the Akatsuki Leader will be somebody we don't know. Think about it, we didn't really know who any of the Akatsuki members were, other than Itachi and probably Tobi. I think that we won't know who the leader is, and that is the grand scheme of things!

If the Akatsuki Leader ends up being another Sharingan user i'm going to be pretty dissapointed.

Sarmad
October 14, 2006, 04:49 PM
I'm quite sure that the Akatsuki Leader is neither Naruto's Daddy nor a Sharingan User. And Obito is certainly not Tobi. Why the Hell should he join akatsuki, even if he survived? The same for the fourth. THAT's bullcrap! And @Gassan09 .. that's a nice Theory but that guy is probably dead for real. They must've found his lifeless body and so on, when they declared him as DEAD guy.
The fourth is DEAD. Obito is DEAD. The ex-bestfirend of ITACHi is DEAD. And Itachi is the only sharingan User in akatsuki. The Leader must be someone we don't know at all. He could be, and most likely is, connected to some "substantial" Character.

donkeyhigh
October 14, 2006, 04:53 PM
I'm quite sure that the Akatsuki Leader is neither Naruto's Daddy nor a Sharingan User. And Obito is certainly not Tobi. Why the Hell should he join akatsuki, even if he survived? The same for the fourth. THAT's bullcrap! And @Gassan09 .. that's a nice Theory but that guy is probably dead for real. They must've found his lifeless body and so on, when they declared him as DEAD guy.
The fourth is DEAD. Obito is DEAD. The ex-bestfirend of ITACHi is DEAD. And Itachi is the only sharingan User in akatsuki. The Leader must be someone we don't know at all. He could be, and most likely is, connected to some "substantial" Character.

Yes yes yes! YES!

I love you! Finally someone that agrees with me! YES!:D

kunai-knight
October 14, 2006, 05:52 PM
I think i foresea asuma's death not happening becuz the sacrificial piece will inturn be saved by all the other pieces, even the 'king' will step in to save him. IF kishi pulls this one of i think it could make great story tellin, dependin on how well he does it.

Hows it gonna happen?

Well first asuma is gonna survive but be in terrible condition. Where is he gonna be? In KONOHA @ the hospital of course!

Kakuzuz said that theyd be back so naturally this means they would have to come back to konoha. Now therd be no objections by either memeber as they have to collect the jinchuukri and the bounty in the same place :)

By then naruto should have also mastered his new jutsu and be able to use it against the akatsuki invaders to protect his 'sacrificial piece'

Also yamato and kakashi should be in able shape by then so they'd be able to come into the fight.

Or perhaps even one of the other rookie nine teams who we havnt seen much of since the time skip :tem

nawar
October 14, 2006, 05:54 PM
I dont even think that the AL is from konoha, if so then they would have known something about him!!!!!!!!!! besides he would have taken naruto with him when he left!!!
itachi is the only one from konoha!!!!!!!!!!!!! well thats my two cents on that,

predictions will be completly about the return to konoha and the rescue or end of asuma and also some details on shikamaru and his "emotions" i doubt we'l be seing naruto or the akatsuki maybe the chapter after that

JusT.NarutO
October 14, 2006, 08:06 PM
I Want to see Yamato "Fighting Serious" at some point by now x)
When he told naruto and sakura that he were gonna to fight serious against orochimaru and sasuke.. was so interesting x)
btw, the prediction: Asuma is gonna make it.. he will survive for sure =]
And Naruto is appear training without any progress on his jutsu. at the end of the chapter.. he will figure something out.

deathshadow25
October 14, 2006, 08:25 PM

2. the 4th.... put his seal on the baby... doesn't really mean it was his baby... if it was... people would treat his heir better...
4. where did his parents go? who where they? i mean... this would be popular discussion of the town... why arn't they talking? maybe its taboo and they were sent to exhile or escaped the village!

HOWEVER:
it could be the 4th... which i still think is so wrong to do since i like him already. the only reason i say this is because...

why did orochimaru only summon the 1st and second? why not the 4th as well? is it because he KNOWS the 4th is still alive as an ak member?

not sure if this is answered already but Oro did try to revive the 4th but the 3rd stopped him

btw is it wrong to deny my girlfriend a visit when her parents are out of town so I can go to my other friends house to play the new naruto game??

Reui
October 14, 2006, 10:10 PM
We already know 8 of the members of Akatsukai and i cant see it really being the 4th as the leader, Why would he seal the Kyuubi to save his village, then attack his village to unseal and reseal the kyuubi?

I can see it being Sasuke's father however. We've heard Itachi say there were 3 Sharingan users besides Kakashi (Itachi Sasuke and ??) and in all honesty when the Uchiha massacre occured, you cant possibly tell me that itachi by himself single handedly destroyed the most powerful clan in Konoha by himself can you? My thoughts are that His father forced him to join for some reason or another and that he spared Sasuke in the hopes that Sasuke would one day become strong enough to surpass him, meaning he was strong enough to fight there father. This would explain why he doesnt take the millions of oppurtunities he has to kill Sasuke, i mean if he killed EVERY single uchiha how hard would it be to finish the job whenever he wanted. He also when confronted by Gai and Kakashi, With help for Kisame decided to retreat, if he was the Uber bad ass hes supposed to be he could have beaten Gai and a weakened Kakashie easily

Skeith
October 14, 2006, 11:01 PM
manu i thought about that too, the more you use the sharingan the worse your eyesight gets

but i also thought that maybe it would just make you more dependant on it y'know like the more you use it the more you NEED it ... lol like CRACK... (i don't do drugs its just funny)
of course the dependancy thing could/would come up wtih any good jutsu so maybe im just rambling >.>

crakbaby23
October 15, 2006, 01:35 AM
asuma wont die, he still has to give naruto tips on wind chakra manipulation

rennokun
October 15, 2006, 02:38 AM
asuma will die for sure he is a sacraficial peice maybe not now

someguyudontknow
October 15, 2006, 04:28 AM
hmmm when did Oro try to bring back the 4th? was it in the manga? or anime? in the anime he only brought up 2 coffins, if he was gonna bring back the 4th wouldn't he need a 3rd sacrifice ready? can I get a link to that part of the manga? anyways prediction: they will persue kakuzu and Hidan but will be defeated while ino, chouji, and shika brings Asuma back to hospital.

White Rabbit
October 15, 2006, 06:02 AM
orochimaru tried to revive the 4th in both: the manga and the anime.
sandaime just managed to stop the coffin from opening with his jutsu.

One Eyed Sharingan
October 15, 2006, 06:29 AM
Just to clear up th AL and Sharingan thing
These images are from HQ Raw, scanned from the book (vol 27 and 29), not the magazine Naruto is in (Shonen jump)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/th_AL261.jpg (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/AL261.jpg)http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/th_AL255.jpg (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/AL255.jpg)http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/th_AL254.jpg (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/AL254.jpg)http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/th_AL238.jpg (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/AL238.jpg)
Chapter 261 Chapter 255 Chapter 254 Chapter 238
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/AL260.jpg
I see no Sharingan there (Chapter 260)

Now compare those with Itachi shilouette

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/Kyuuketsuki_Hiruma/ITA261.jpg
now that is obviously sharingan (Chapter 261, same page with the first pic)

EDIT: Hope you don't mind. I put them in spoiler tags for faster loading of the page - bax
All this happened because of Inane's Scan group mistakenly put tomoes on the AL eyes that looks like Sharingan
Edit: i don't mind :).....(so that's how to put the spoiler tag, didn't know that, thx)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prediction:
-Asuma will hit da bucket
-Naruto still stuck with fusing natural chakra into rasengan
-Akatsuki sealing the sanbi in their new hideout

bloodrage
October 15, 2006, 08:34 AM
btw is it wrong to deny my girlfriend a visit when her parents are out of town so I can go to my other friends house to play the new naruto game??

compromise take her with you to play naruto !!

Kakashi said something about Itachi being losing his eyesight. Maybe this is secret Sharingan talk but I think when your eyes start to go so do your Sharigan powers.

nah i don't think kakashi mean't itachi's eyes were going bad, i guess he was just punning at him. you know being sarcastic, because the first time they met itachi's ms sharingan finished him off in sec's. now it had no affect cause he has ms too ,so it was just a smart way of teasing him i guess.

webdreamer
October 15, 2006, 09:59 AM
Just to clear up th AL and Sharingan thing
These images are from HQ Raw, scanned from the book (vol 27 and 29), not the magazine Naruto is in (Shonen jump)
Now compare those with Itachi shilouette
All this happened because of Inane's Scan group mistakenly put tomoes on the AL eyes that looks like Sharingan

my apologies, i was viewing Inane's. So it really is similar to kurenai's. now that is interesting...[br]Posted on: October 15, 2006, 10:42:34 AM_________________________________________________

We already know 8 of the members of Akatsukai...

1. itachi
2. kisame
3. sasori --> replaced by tobi
4. deidara
5. zetsu
6. hidan
7. kakuzu

that's all i can know. seven, not eight. orochimaru was a former member so he's not included anymore... we still have to know the leader and the other one.[br]Posted on: October 15, 2006, 10:51:04 AM_________________________________________________by the way, which tailed monsters are already captured? one tail, two tails, and three tails, right? but i think deidara or sasori mentioned that they have captured others also...

EDIT: It's 1-Tail, 2-Tail, 3-Tail and 2 unknowns. Unless it's related to #328, please visit the Akatsuki Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=537.0) for Akatsuki related topics - bax

BoombottZ
October 15, 2006, 12:07 PM
My predictions
1) Naruto is gonna get close to prefecting the jutsu when jiraiya interupts him to got stop the cerimony with the rest of team 7
2) Asuma isnt out of the woods yet.
3) sauske Might have somthing to do with this chapter.
4) We will see all of the akatsukai members

bax
October 15, 2006, 12:16 PM
My predictions
1) Naruto is gonna get close to prefecting the jutsu when jiraiya interupts him to got stop the cerimony with the rest of team 7

Good prediction on Jiraiya. Perhaps we will see him next chapter. After all, he seems to have the best knowledge of Akatsuki in Konoha right now.

Lightning strikes twice maybe? Predicting Jiraiya is likely possible. Remember when Jiraiya suddenly showed up just before Team7 went for Gaara's recue? Well, maybe this time he'll appearing again.

Thetruf
October 15, 2006, 01:18 PM
I dont know if this has been said already but I have a prediction about Hidan's abilities since he goes by a voodoo then I remeber reading that if a voodoo priest curses you and kills you that once you are dead you will come back to life and serve them. I wonder if thats why he is so determined to kill his appointents with his curse because if you look at the last battle with Asuma he didnt need to use his curse to kill him hell Asuma could barrely move and all he had to do really was walk over there and kill him with his sythe, and we even heard Asuma ask why he keeps doing the same thing so I believe if he curses you and kills you with the curse then he will be able to summon you and use you in combat. So that probally means that if Asuma does live and faces Hidan again Hidan might summon chirku to fight him.

kunai-knight
October 15, 2006, 01:20 PM
Nah i dont think jaraiya is gonna tell them this time. Its probably hidan or kakuzu who's gonna blab about tem goin to seal it. Maybe sumone will tail akatsuki to their hideout. Maybe thats where jaraiya will pop up.

But itd be kinda dumb if tsunade knows that akatsuki is in fire country and he jaraiya who's supposed to investigatin them doesnt know where they are and doesnt even turn up to stop them or anythin. so its likely we'll finally see jaraiya vs akatsuki soon[br]Posted on: October 15, 2006, 02:19:29 PM_________________________________________________Nice theory by the way THEtruf

Thetruf
October 15, 2006, 01:33 PM
Also if Asuma dies and Hidan is able to summon him and he has to fight Shikamaru it will make for a good story, I dont know if its chogi or not but in one of those games I believe that if you capture a piece on the board you can make it your own.

Sarmad
October 15, 2006, 03:14 PM
Ero sennin vs. akatsuki?!? .. I think it's still a little too early for that.
I thought about something... What if one of the old genins Jiraiya teached is currently member of akatsuki? I mean, every Genin group had one guy who became a villain ^^ .. orochimaru, sasuke and maybe also one of jiraiya's team. But one day he changed his or her mind about being evil and became Jiraiya's spy. That could an explanation for jiraiya having information about akatsuki.

Well, maybe it's a little far fetched ^^

kickrox
October 15, 2006, 04:46 PM
I'm thinking that if we do get a chapter with Akatsuki sealing the Sanbi, that we might get to see Jiraiya spying on the ceremony. I mean it would be a perfect opportunity to place him back into the story arc. That way he can relay the information that another bijyuu has been sealed, and that time is running out for Naruto.

mageofdeath
October 15, 2006, 05:33 PM
I predict we wont see akatsuki anymore for a few chapters until after the get sasuke back arc is reintroduced and naruto heads out to get him back, no word on if he has gotten the jutsu down or not, most likely he hasn't...

Usoppking
October 15, 2006, 06:34 PM
I predict that Akatsuki Leader is none other than Uchiha Madara.

He has a sharingan, which is visible in chapter 254.
The Kyubi knows Madara
This guy has to be one powerful SOB for the Kyubi to know him, and to be the leader of akatsuki

Remember, Kishi doesn't introduce characters for no reason

Reui
October 15, 2006, 07:32 PM

HOWEVER:

Most likely Yodaime was Naruto's father and the previous Jinchiruukin is Naruto's mother.

Chances are this is why naruto was chosen to be the next one, he was used to being surrounded by the Kyuubi's chakra from being in his mothers womb. Also it is mentioned that when Gaara's mother was sacrificed to seal Shikaku, i dont think this is what was really meant i think by sacrificed, she lost control to Shikaku (like when we see a Jinchiruukin transform, but she couldnt regain control) and was sealed inside Gaara.

deathshadow25
October 15, 2006, 07:54 PM
nah i don't think kakashi mean't itachi's eyes were going bad, i guess he was just punning at him. you know being sarcastic, because the first time they met itachi's ms sharingan finished him off in sec's. now it had no affect cause he has ms too ,so it was just a smart way of teasing him i guess.

I'm pretty sure that the line was translated as " how much has your eyesight deteriorated" so he was saying that with excessive use of the ms it begins to destroy your eyesight.

WOW that was ALMOST a complete steriotypical forum nerd answer okay okay I gotta recover.......

SPANANA and FEET CALLS

TADA!!!! *circus music plays*[br]Posted on: October 15, 2006, 08:44:28 PM_________________________________________________

Ero sennin vs. akatsuki?!? .. I think it's still a little too early for that.
I thought about something... What if one of the old genins Jiraiya teached is currently member of akatsuki? I mean, every Genin group had one guy who became a villain ^^ .. orochimaru, sasuke and maybe also one of jiraiya's team. But one day he changed his or her mind about being evil and became Jiraiya's spy. That could an explanation for jiraiya having information about akatsuki.

Well, maybe it's a little far fetched ^^

not far fetched but just optimistic

Legendary 3 formula only works for every 2 great ninja teams decending from hokage (so far)

1st and 2nd Hokage
taught
3rd Hokage, Homura Mitokado, Koharu Utatane
taught
Jiraiya , Tsunade, Orochimaru *special team*
taught :
4th Hokage, XXX, XXX
taught
Kakashi, Obito, Rin
taught
NAruto, Sakura, Sasuke *special team*

webdreamer
October 15, 2006, 09:40 PM
Legendary 3 formula only works for every 2 great ninja teams decending from hokage (so far)

1st and 2nd Hokage
taught
3rd Hokage, Homura Mitokado, Koharu Utatane
taught
Jiraiya , Tsunade, Orochimaru *special team*
taught :
4th Hokage, XXX, XXX
taught
Kakashi, Obito, Rin
taught
NAruto, Sakura, Sasuke *special team*

Wow! where did you get the names of the genin teamates of sandaime? i don't recall reading it anywhere!

lentharius
October 15, 2006, 11:15 PM
I predict that Akatsuki Leader is none other than Uchiha Madara.

He has a sharingan, which is visible in chapter 254.

For the last time he does not have Sharingan. As has been mentioned a million times on this thread and others that was a scanlation error that the group added in.

Usoppking
October 15, 2006, 11:27 PM
oh well, there goes my theory

but i still say he isn't Yondaime, b/c about a hundred elite ninjas saw him die.

CraPix
October 16, 2006, 01:16 AM
Yondaime has to be related to naruto somehow ... I mean look at him.. if he would have those six marks on his face he would look exactly like naruto..

THEORY:
AL is the brother of yondaime and the father of naruto... Believe it!

Debu
October 16, 2006, 02:22 AM
I like how the fight resolved - it was either Hidan and Kakuzu running away or Asuma dying, and I don't think we're quite ready for Asuma to die.

There are a few forks we can take. Now that we know most of the Akatsuki, it would indeed make sense to show their interactions together. The AL sure does seem to be someone special - maybe Madara, maybe Yondaime, I won't predict that here. I will say that, whoever it is, his identity won't be revealed until there is some tie-in with the other characters.

For instance, if it's Yondaime, then we'll see him right about the time Naruto completes his jutsu. If it's Madara, we'll see it in the context of Sasuke, Itachi, or more revelations from the kyuubi.

I don't think we're getting any of this the next chapter, so we also won't see who the AL is.

The big question is - do our trusty Konoha ninjas cut their losses, or do they try to fulfill Tsunade's orders to not let them escape? I really hope it's the latter, but unless more reinforcements arrive, there's a good chance Shikamaru will say "We can't fight these guys without Kakashi."

If followed, Hidan and Kakuzu will not fight back - they'll just use some evasive techniques, since AL has laid out his orders.

I try to stay away from such specific predictions, but...

I predict that Hidan and Kakuzu get away within the first page or 2 We'll get a short (2-3 page tops) view of akatsuki in shadow mode sealing sanbi (wherein we'll find out whether this is Tobi's first sealing), and the majority will be about healing Asuma and learning Kurenai's connection (maybe with her touching her belly, saying something like "Don't leave us yet, Asuma"). In the meantime, Shikamaru and some of the other chuunin will explain things to Godaime,

This is enough to sum things up with this group, so we'll finish up with a peek at Naruto's progress: "Wow, it ended up being a dumb sexy vortex no jutsu.. thanks for nothing, yondaime!" :p

yaajer
October 16, 2006, 08:05 AM
With all this talk about Jiraiya, I have a feeling he's going to "stumble" on Naruto's training group and somehow help Naruto complete his Jutsu. However, Kishi will not show us the Jutsu, but will let us know it's complete and will move to a new ARC.

donkeyhigh
October 16, 2006, 09:48 AM
but i still say he isn't Yondaime, b/c about a hundred elite ninjas saw him die.

You rest your chase. I mean, what a perfect respond!

deathshadow25
October 16, 2006, 10:20 AM
Wow! where did you get the names of the genin teamates of sandaime? i don't recall reading it anywhere!

I'm not sure where it was that I read it but I am sure that it is the 2 old council members btw I got the info off of wikipedia

dfcarolinaguy
October 16, 2006, 11:39 AM
i bet the Al guy gets killed by orichimura and he takes all the bijuns for himself, then naruto kills him by sacrifacing himself, but this prediction is about 300 chapters in advance lol

deathshadow25
October 16, 2006, 11:46 AM
he can't take me though cuz I am the ultra powerful 10-tails grunty bijuu who can beat orochimaru with my pinky toe. and the akatsuki leader with a toenail clipping yup yup

jamail
October 16, 2006, 12:05 PM

As i recall, the Konohagakure Advisory Council is deemed to be genin team-mates of the Sandaime...

bax
October 16, 2006, 12:09 PM
Jamail is right. It is proven. If only I'm on PC not notebook, I can post the page of that.

CheckMate
October 16, 2006, 12:10 PM
As i recall, the Konohagakure Advisory Council is deemed to be genin team-mates of the Sandaime...

How about the teammates of 4th?

Prediction:
Naruto will soon complete his training.
Medic team will assist team Asuma hakfway through Konoha.
All akatsuki members including the Leader appear

jamail
October 16, 2006, 12:12 PM
How about the teammates of 4th?

Prediction:
Naruto will soon complete his training.
Medic team will assist team Asuma hakfway through Konoha.
All akatsuki members including the Leader appear

They were not named... they (genin team of the Yondaime) just have a picture with Jiraiya... Jiraiya is the Jounin master of Yondaime... right?

bayanbatn
October 16, 2006, 12:23 PM
I don't think the AL is the Yondaime
My thoery is that Yondaime is Naruto himself.
Reasons:
1) The third says that the user of the 4th's sealing techinique and the thing that it is used on is locked in an eternal struggle, which would be perfect b/c naruto and Kyuubi is in constant conflict b/c the Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto.
2) When third tries to seal Orochimaru, the sealing symbol appears on 3rd's body. Since Naruto has the symbol of seal, he must have sealed the Kyuubi at some pt in himself, which is impossible b/c he was just a kid then (unless he was Yondaime).
3) If the 4th actually died sealing the Kyuubi, why didn't he just seal it within himself that they would both die instead of purposefully sealing it within Naruto.
4) If the Kyuubi survived then, why can't the Yondaime have survived, b/c apparently, the sealing technique does not necessarily kill the user/ used thing. Sandaime died only b/c of the sword wound.
5) Why does Yondaime look like Naruto so much?
6) You get the idea by now :)

deathshadow25
October 16, 2006, 12:34 PM
I don't think the AL is the Yondaime
My thoery is that Yondaime is Naruto himself.
Reasons:
1) The third says that the user of the 4th's sealing techinique and the thing that it is used on is locked in an eternal struggle, which would be perfect b/c naruto and Kyuubi is in constant conflict b/c the Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto.
2) When third tries to seal Orochimaru, the sealing symbol appears on 3rd's body. Since Naruto has the symbol of seal, he must have sealed the Kyuubi at some pt in himself, which is impossible b/c he was just a kid then (unless he was Yondaime).
3) If the 4th actually died sealing the Kyuubi, why didn't he just seal it within himself that they would both die instead of purposefully sealing it within Naruto.
4) If the Kyuubi survived then, why can't the Yondaime have survived, b/c apparently, the sealing technique does not necessarily kill the user/ used thing. Sandaime died only b/c of the sword wound.
5) Why does Yondaime look like Naruto so much?
6) You get the idea by now :)

If that was the case then a little baby sarutobi would have been born (cool idea tho) when he sealed the 2 hokages and orochimaru's arms

bax
October 16, 2006, 12:35 PM
Alrighty, I don't want to be a total spoil, but look below:

This thread is for prediction. As long it has something to do with prediction (giving prediction, commenting others' prediction, etc etc). There are proper threads to discuss things.

For Akatsuki related things, please visit the Akatsuki Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=537.0).

For Chapter 327 Discussion, please visit the Chapter 327 Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9341.0)

For other specific topics, try to find it in the Naruto Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0)

If you're not sure, you can always go to the Naruto Hang Out Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6729.0), where you guys can talk about anything about Naruto. You can ask everything here, and somebody will be more than helpful to help you guys with that.

NOTE: If you have a very good topic to start, start it in Naruto Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0), but please before that, try to find what you're trying to discuss. Make a good use of the Search button on top of the page. If not, it will just ended up being merged to existing topics/threads.

And please beware, don't start a topic that is not promoting intelligent discussion (ie: debating on proven facts - Wow! Team 7 is like the Sannin). Or the thread will probably goes into The Duh Board (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=227.0).

bayanbatn
October 16, 2006, 12:37 PM
If that was the case then a little baby sarutobi would have been born (cool idea tho) when he sealed the 2 hokages and orochimaru's arms

yeah, but he was killed with a sword remember?

Sorry about posting on a wrong thread

playbychris
October 16, 2006, 12:41 PM
i have said this before. but AL looks like naruto's brother not naruto himself

sirhcmick
October 16, 2006, 01:36 PM
i predict naruto will hear about asuma go four tails then yamato sends the wooden magigies knocks him out and we see asuma in the hospital in critical condition

BoombottZ
October 16, 2006, 01:51 PM
Hearing that asuma is all messed up could result in some kind of response from naruto but he isnt going anywhere till he compleats his training odds are we might not even see him in the next chapter... But it is always good to see how the training is going :-P.

kickrox
October 16, 2006, 02:05 PM
Why wouldn't he seal the kyuubi in himself? Well let's say theoretically speaking, that Yondaime is Narutos father, and for some reason or other Naruto's mother is out of the picture. Now, Yondaime is fighting the most powerful bijuu ever, and so far he's on the losing end. However he does have this technique that can seal the Demon away, only he has to sacrifice his own life to do so. Here in lies the problem, what about Naruto? He can't just leave him alone, there's no one else to watch over him, he's just a baby and the world is far too chaotic. So he has a choice die, and leave his son to fend for him self with absolutely no guide or protection. Or seal the Demon inside of Naruto, and give him the strength to protect him self. That and maybe Yoindaime felt his duty to Konoha was unfufilled, so he gave them, in Naruto, a protector, with unimaginable power.

Now prediction time:
I'm leaning towards this chapter being mostly Akatsuki, and their sealing of the Sanbi. Also the identity of AL will definitely be part of the chapter. Either a full unmasking or bits and pieces that will help us identify him ourselves eventually. Remeber the side text, i think it said something like,"The real identity of the one who can recall the feared two is?". so maybe we'll get a bit more information on the AL.

silentz
October 16, 2006, 02:52 PM
Why wouldn't he seal the kyuubi in himself? Well let's say theoretically speaking, that Yondaime is Narutos father, and for some reason or other Naruto's mother is out of the picture. Now, Yondaime is fighting the most powerful bijuu ever, and so far he's on the losing end. However he does have this technique that can seal the Demon away, only he has to sacrifice his own life to do so. Here in lies the problem, what about Naruto? He can't just leave him alone, there's no one else to watch over him, he's just a baby and the world is far too chaotic. So he has a choice die, and leave his son to fend for him self with absolutely no guide or protection. Or seal the Demon inside of Naruto, and give him the strength to protect him self. That and maybe Yoindaime felt his duty to Konoha was unfufilled, so he gave them, in Naruto, a protector, with unimaginable power.

am pretty sure OTHER people will raise naruto regardless if he was the son of the hero or NOT~
but look what happen? that 9tail causes naruto to live a life of lonelyness, would a father ever do that to their own son? or did he NOT know this will happen to his own son~

point is, i highly doubt that narutos father, this whole myth is boogies, this is starting to remind me of dark vader -__-, I am your father!!!!....NOOOO..

but nuff said, ama still say the AL will not reveal himself just yet~ need more team member to die first b4 he really step into the game~

kickrox
October 16, 2006, 03:28 PM
Nobody raised him with the kyuubi, not even the third, no one took him in. The kyuubi wasn't the reason he lived alone, it was because he didn't have parents or a clan. The kyuubi might of been the reason he was alienated, but surely the older and much wiser people of the village should have been able to see past the kyuubi, understand the honor of what Naruto was, and take him in. The lonelyness Naruto felt wasn't the kyuubi's fault, it was the people of the village that never gave him a home. Thats hard to understand, why wasn't he cherised like the hero he was? The only thing i can figure is that japanese culture sees people without parents as an unhonorable thing. The same thing happend with Iruka, his parents were killed by the Kyuubi, and he was still shunned and lonely. Orphans aren't really welcomed with open arms in the Narutoverse. Also he felt lonely as a child, he isn't lonely now. His father would understand regardless of the Kyuubi, that Narutos life would be a hard one. The only way to make it easier in the long run, was to give him the strength to survive, and eventually overcome his loneliness.

About the Akatsuki needing to lose more members before we find out who the AL is, i doubt that would happen. What we need is to find out what their goal is, and that is directly realted to the AL. Plus if they were going to kill more Akatsuki off so fast they could have started with Kakuzu and Hidan. Also if losing members was the criteria needed before AL unmasking why would they go through the trouble of restoring the team with Tobi? No, what we need is to find out why they're doing what they're doing, and to what end result. So this upcoming chapter should either tell us more about the AL or his plans, well that's my prediction after rethinking it a bit.

mugen
October 16, 2006, 03:37 PM
We're going to see Sai :blink DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!!!!!
that's all I wanted to say :p

bloodrage
October 16, 2006, 04:00 PM

yea your right they are sandamies team mates but they arne't genin i hope u know that

kyubisharingan
October 16, 2006, 05:23 PM
We're going to see Sai :blink DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!!!!!
that's all I wanted to say :p

Me too!! :D or atleast see Sasuke again...

thorsama
October 16, 2006, 09:04 PM
I'm sure that the story will shift back to Asuma being healed and more Naruto wind elemental Rasengan training. Is there anybody besides me that thinks this jutsu might become a Kamehameha type jutsu?

DarkManSharingan32
October 16, 2006, 09:29 PM
I'm sure that the story will shift back to Asuma being healed and more Naruto wind elemental Rasengan training. Is there anybody besides me that thinks this jutsu might become a Kamehameha type jutsu?

You, and Akira Toriyama:laugh

deathshadow25
October 16, 2006, 09:55 PM
Kamehameha (lol) i remember the little kids the school yard pretending to do that. I would throw rocks at them and laugh hahaha

I predict that Sakura will begin her training under Kurenai very very soon so watch out then they confront Sasuke he will be pummelled by genjutsu, taijutsu, and sexiness all from Sakura. From Naruto he'll get some kick ass jutsu and some madd skills

Konkun
October 16, 2006, 10:29 PM
I predict once Naruto is strong enough to take on Oro himself. He will face off with Oro for one last time. Oro then will use Edo Tensei and bring forth Yondaime. The two, Naruto and Yondaime, will have a short conversation before Oro puts the kunai into Yondaime. This conversation will shed some light into Narutos existence. Naruto will fight one on one with Yondaime and figured out how to beat Edo Tensei. Thus proving he is the strongest Leaf Shinobi and become the Hokage shortly after.

ninetailsuzumaki
October 16, 2006, 11:20 PM
"The only thing i can figure is that japanese culture sees people without parents as an unhonorable thing. The same thing happend with Iruka, his parents were killed by the Kyuubi, and he was still shunned and lonely. " - kickrox

it's not cuz being orphaned is dishonorable or anything of the sort, you have part of the answer though ...
Naruto was lonely because A. he did not have parents to bond with and comfort him growing up and B. although the third and fourth hokages wished him to be revered as a hero for containing the kyuubi within him, he (naruto) was a constant reminder of the horrible monster aka kyuubi which killed alot of the villagers and shinobi of konoha and thus he was shunned by the remaining villagers as he was growing up. Iruka was lonely because he, like naruto, had to suffer life, post-kyuubi, without the benefit of parents to bond with and comfort him during the rough times ie. getting picked on or teased as a kid... that doesn't mean no one looked out for either of them though, as the 3rd definitely did his part to comfort iruka and iruka in turn did his part to be there for naruto later on....

ANYways.... i predict more tense moments at the konoha hospital over asuma's fate mixed in with a dash of last minute in-the-nick-of-time tsunade miracle medical ninjutsu goodness, a big DUN-DUN-DUN-DUNNNNH revealing of the akatsuki leader's.... name, as they seal the sanbi, which of course means ITACHI is gonna be there and be all super pissed off at hidan and kakuzu for attempting to go after the kyuubi.... and hopefully back to naruto completing his damned jutsu already and NOT having to use kagebunshins as a requirement for the jutsu.... i also predict that we will have finally gotten far enough ahead in the manga for them to stop with the damned anime-fillers already, though i'm predicting that's most likely not gonna happen til next season :notrust

venicia777
October 16, 2006, 11:38 PM
I predict once Naruto is strong enough to take on Oro himself. He will face off with Oro for one last time. Oro then will use Edo Tensei and bring forth Yondaime. The two, Naruto and Yondaime, will have a short conversation before Oro puts the kunai into Yondaime. This conversation will shed some light into Narutos existence. Naruto will fight one on one with Yondaime and figured out how to beat Edo Tensei. Thus proving he is the strongest Leaf Shinobi and become the Hokage shortly after.

Great Imagination. But i guess it is safe to say that lies way ahead in the future

yup!! i am also expecting the story to shift to asuma's transport home, Konoha being informed of akatsuki's escape thereof, and naruto's training. Probably we will also see Hidan/kakuzu's final retreat and a little peep into the sealing ceremony.

j9virtue
October 17, 2006, 01:21 AM
I think a shift back to naruto's training would be too convient, we might see some akatsuki action, but i kinda doubt it... unless the pair get back to the hideout in literally no time at all, we might not see that for a little while. It would be nice to bring sasuke and orochimaru into the picture now. Perhaps show them training or plotting to take out an akatsuki member (since aparently that is one of their goals).

Debu
October 17, 2006, 05:01 AM
I don't think Naruto's new jutsu will be kamehameha-esque; a projectile would likely be too slow for Sasuke's crazy new speed. On the other hand, maybe the jutsu will end up being an 'incomplete' jutsu like the too-slow kamehameha that Naruto completes in his next battle with Sasuke.

j9virtue: There is no Akatsuki hideout to speak of (at least, we haven't seen it); they just need to hide someplace and go into "shadow mode" to do a sealing. They can do this in no time.

Also, did Orochimaru specifically say he wants to take out Akatsuki members himself? I thought his only comment along those lines was to let Naruto & co take them out for them. I think there is enough stuff happening in parallel to leave Oro & Sasuke out of it for a while, though I have to admit it would be nice to see what they are up to.

Hidan and Kakuzu have not fled the scene yet, so maybe they will meet some more opposition after all.

Ok, let me go fanboy here for a moment and make a fantasy prediction that has too many holes in it to be considered a proper prediction :)

Hidan and Kakuzu pull out a couple quick, powerful jutsus to keep the Konoha nins from following them. They get away to everyone's dismay. After they think they're in the clear, they encounter Orochimaru, Sasuke, and Kabuto. Hidan and Kakuzu freak, knowing what they're up against.

Kakuzu: "What the hell do you want with us, Orochimaru?"
Orochimaru: "I only have a use for one of you. kukuku"
Kakuzu: ?
Hidan: ?

(Cut to some other scene re: Asuma)

(Cut back to Oro & co.)

Sasuke, standing over a completely mutilated Kakuzu, cleans off his sword. Orochimaru has split Hidan up into several pieces too small too cause any problems.

Hidan's head: "Ow! Not again! Do you realize what trouble you're in?!"
Kabuto: Picking up Hidan's head, "What an amazing specimen! It more than makes up for losing the Shodaime's descendant"
Orochimaru: "Study it well, Kabuto. I want to keep my new container forever. kukuku"
Sasuke: ...

CheckMate
October 17, 2006, 05:37 AM
Bah.. sorry, but that thing's not gonna happen.

WHat the fuck in oro's minc to come after them?

Koen
October 17, 2006, 06:17 AM
hmmm hard to predict what'll happen. I think Hidan and kakuzu will make an easy escape. Yep we saw how they dealt with asuma and his gang. They were overclassed at the beginning, because they underestimated them. But they showed again, akatsuki their supremacy... So escape is top priority...

And maybe, we'll end the chap: with yamato and kakashi and their big eyes faced to naruto and his new jutsu... (hopefully, thought that'll be a dream) or akatsuki making themself ready to start the ritual

ITACHIWIFE
October 17, 2006, 10:29 AM
i say everyone predictions will come true as time passes :amuse

jamail
October 17, 2006, 10:48 AM
I predict,

1. Asuma will die... he died on transit to Konoha Hospital while he's dying he will will make a recollection on how he and Kurenai fell in love. Basically, it's a discussion on how they fell in love. There is also a discussion of Asuma and Kurenai getting married with Kakashi as the best man.
2. Naruto continues training... he will be close to finishing his ultimate "wind" jutsu. He will learn Asuma's death and will console Shikamaru who was crucifying himself for not doing so much for his Sensei.

XRamirezX
October 17, 2006, 11:17 AM
let's wait and see what happens on the next chapter

manu
October 17, 2006, 11:51 AM
There is also a discussion of Asuma and Kurenai getting married with Kakashi as the best man.

Wait where? I did not hear of a marriage and i would hope that Asuma would get a better best man then Kakashi. Those two both taught the same generation but thats about all they have in common. Wait what am i talking about, there isn't going to be a marraige in the first place...it'd just be weird and make the story really boring.

Raine_Joybringer
October 17, 2006, 11:53 AM
let's wait and see what happens on the next chapter

Hehe, but where's the fun in just waiting? Speculation is a lot more fun!

playbychris
October 17, 2006, 12:50 PM
the next chapter its going to be about getting asuma to the hospital some naruto training and akatsuki reuniting

CheckMate
October 17, 2006, 12:53 PM
Hehe, but where's the fun in just waiting? Speculation is a lot more fun!

Yeah especially if there is a mixing up story including batman in naruto :p

You know what, I really want to see them altogether in flesh reuniting. That would be freaking awesome, dont u think so.
Oh yeah by them, I mean Akatsuki, not some stupid mediocre konoha ninja

plop
October 17, 2006, 01:27 PM
i predict naruto learns how to levitate himself by creating air currents under his sandals. And use those currents to move like a hydro-copter. Levitating-hydro-copter-naruto. With insane speed a new konoha flash is born!

Hitomioftheleaf
October 17, 2006, 03:10 PM
I think we'll get to see all of the akatsuki's leaders face, but I highly doubt we'll get to learn his name or anything of that sort yet. Some people will be so shocked that were seeing his face..so...yeah..that's all...:)

nohm
October 17, 2006, 03:37 PM
..and Superman will end up at Naruto's training via a dimensional gate, and he'll begin teaching Naruto... :BlahBlah

ok, on to more realistic predictions...

next chapter won't reveal anything major...it's just gonna be a transitional piece for next week. :(

kamikaze
October 17, 2006, 03:50 PM
I think, the leader will be narutos daddy, why?
Narutos Mother could be dead, Fater will be Mad, etc... its allways the same story

nothingbeardly
October 17, 2006, 04:11 PM
Woo hoo... First post.

I'm looking forward to the story getting back Naruto's training. The end of the last of the last chapter was disappointing. Seems to me like Kishimoto pussied out at the last minute and decided not to kill another character. I mean, all this foreshadowing and nothing? The last few chapters have been awesome with the exception of that.

I don't know if I like the idea of a whole chapter on the romance between Asuma and Kurenai... There's a reason why I read Naruto and not some Jackie Collins paperback. I'm all for adding some depth to the other characters but only so long as it doesn't change the entire premise of the genre. I hope the manga never becomes that asinine. I did read somewhere that Kishimoto wanted to add more romance to the story in Part II, but I really hope it's not some absurd wedding scene. No offense.

I think the perfect follow up to the chapter is a nice long death scene. Yep.

The team rushes back to Konoha, Asuma on Chouji's back with the image of blurred trees in the background. Panic on every face as Asuma's life hangs by a thread. Shikamaru begins to bark commands at everyone: “We need to go faster,” “Ino! Be more careful with his wounds,” etc. The others look at each other with worried expressions on their faces. Chouji tries to calm Shikamaru, but he remains as tense and severe as before. After some of Ino's sweet, sweet medical ninjutsu, Asuma has the strength to open his eyes and they meet with Shikamaru's. Initially hopefull, he soon realizes that, though his eyes are open, they are vacant and Asuma is drifting farther and farther away from them. Then, the scene is shown from Asuma's point-of-view. He witnesses actions ocurring around him. He sees the trees as he flies passed them. He begins to focus on the faces in the foreground. He is unable to hear what Shikamaru is saying, and only sees the harsh expression on his face. [Insert flashback and/or montage here] Asuma strains himself as he attempts to speak. With the last of his energy, he forces a few final words out (I don't care what they are) and *bam* he barfs blood on Shikamaru's face. Scaring him to the utmost degree. Not even Naruto's magic pep talks will be able to pull him out of a deep, dark depression, rendering him useless… until he gets his chance for revenge in another badass issue. This strengthens Naruto’s resolve to complete his jutsu and fight Akatsuki.

Huh?! Huh?! How ‘bout that? That would be awesome. Awesome and surreal. It probably will be some romantic garbage. Whatever.

Skeith
October 17, 2006, 05:40 PM
lol after reading your post, nothingbeardly i have a new idea XD ...
yeah basically what you were saying 'cept instead of him barfing blood in shikamaru's face he just like faints after his flashback of his and kurenai's (sp? lmao i forgot how its spelled) relationship and then something corny/emotional... then later (this chapter or next) they have shikamaru waiting outside of asuma's room (or next to him) in the hospital or it could be like with what happened to chouji against the sound 5 (5 right?) and he's outside the 'operating' room
... not that i prefer this but it just seems more like what kishi would do... lol

nohm
October 17, 2006, 05:54 PM
I'm not liking the idea of dedicating a chapter or so to a sappy Asuma/Kurenai plot, but if you think back, Kishi said part II would have that kind of bs. I'm just gonna sit tight and hope that it doesn't turn out like some corny kiddy romance novel. :noworry

leejinsung
October 17, 2006, 06:36 PM
it's weird why the AL ordered hidan and kakuzu back to seal the sanbi, when as shown with the extraction/sealing of the shukaku, the members of the akatsuki don't need to be physically present. . .
and the note about the konoha nins being saved by the enemy not by reinforcements. . .
is there a tie between them?

DarkManSharingan32
October 17, 2006, 06:56 PM
it's weird why the AL ordered hidan and kakuzu back to seal the sanbi, when as shown with the extraction/sealing of the shukaku, the members of the akatsuki don't need to be physically present. . .
and the note about the konoha nins being saved by the enemy not by reinforcements. . .
is there a tie between them?

It's not weird at all...
It's a timing issue, if for some unforseen reason they are delayed... the extraction is delayed, and that means a very mad A.L.
Also, you have to remember that they cannot be disrupted during the jutsu as well, so it just plain makes sense for them to withdraw.

Donils
October 17, 2006, 07:42 PM
You know, romance isn't going to give anyone "cooties". Usually guys grow out of that phase. If it helps the story, then why not? Love is an emotion too.

Do you think these people have no romantic lives? How do you think little ninja get born? Or do you believe ninja storks deliver them?

sirhcmick
October 17, 2006, 08:50 PM
i think they will at least show us a little naruto in this next chapter and my get us up to date on his training

Reaver Reload
October 17, 2006, 09:00 PM
I agree with Donils. What's wrong with showing a love scene? There should be a scene here that shows the bonds and hopefully the love that Asuma and Kurenai share, therefore helping the story progress further, building character, and helping us understand more about the beauty of Kurenai and showing a sharp sense of despair against those who dare oppose the Akatsuki, particularly the immortal and seemingly undefeatable Hidan and Kakuzu in this respect.

It would also add an extra dimension to the current impression where ninjas are supposed to have no feelings for the opposite sex. Naruto, Kakashi, and Jiraiya (and Sandaime) are the only ones who have openly admitted their pervertism. Sakura too, but hers was more of an annoyance to the story rather than a progression. I'm liking the hints with Sakura and Naruto this current arc, however. It shows that even though they're professional ninjas entrusted with the lives of their village, they aren't made of stone and still have feelings and emotions. True players, people.

As for the predictions, this chapter I believe we see Akatsuki try to return to the Leader's location but run into issues with returning, since Tsunade specifically ordered the brigades not to let the Akatsuki out of the country. However, this would be the perfect opportunity for Shikamaru to reflect on his encounter with Hidan + Kakuzu on his way back to Konoha, and communicate what he has learned to the other Jounins.

In turn, Kakashi and Yamato may possibly inform Naruto of the impending invasion. Maybe some tense dialogue between Shikamaru, Kurenai and Tsunade about Asuma. Tsunade may reveal that Naruto is a Jinchuuriki and therefore, who Akatsuki are after, if Shikamaru hasn't already figured it out. Last page could be a cut-back to Naruto, and Kakashi + Yamato with stunned expressions. And of course, some kind of cliffhanger dialogue such as "This jutsu is..." or Asuma in hospital, etc.

nothingbeardly
October 17, 2006, 09:37 PM
Ninja babies do have come from somewhere, don't they? And, because the readers of Naruto are so oblivious to the simple biological process of reproduction, why not show two secondary characters get it on for 18 pages, right?

...Romance isn't screwing, and the comic will not turn into a sixth grade health class. No, unfortunately, in anime, romance is a pink background with bubbles floating around the couple. "Ninja storks" don't enter into it.

I don't have a problem with a romantic subplot appearing in the manga, I only hope that they wont devote an entire issue to a non-Naruto, non-violent subject.

I don’t think that an entire issue about Asuma and Kurenai will add anything positive to the series, let alone help it progress. The series is not completely one-dimensional. It’s not complex either, but recreating “Love Story” for a whole issue wont make it so.

BoombottZ
October 17, 2006, 09:56 PM
I think some romance in the manga would add a depth of humanty in the series instead of the life and death struggles that we all know and love but this is just a opinion of mine i think a love subplot would be very cool indeed.

lexx
October 17, 2006, 09:58 PM
Remember kids, Naruto is serialized in shonen jump.

erieru
October 17, 2006, 10:33 PM
I don't think Asuma will die, if he didn't die right away after all this then he is not going to die. that's what I think. also remember the first time that Kakashi faced Itachi he got stabbed with a Katana for 72 hours (or somenthing like that) with Itachi's MS (I think he let himself be attacked by this technique so he could copied, and that's why Itachi was surprise)
so, Asuma won't die and we will get to see the next team of reinforcement show up to try to stop the deadly dwo with the help of the other two genins that i can't remember thier names, so it will be 6 to 2 and such until akatsuki realices that this will take them more time than they think and decide to run, but then they won't be able to because it will be 14 to two and a crap load of jutsus going on at once :) lol yeah!!

Thetruf
October 17, 2006, 11:28 PM
Hmm if One piece spolier is out i naruto's out too I mean they are in the same mag right

llamapie
October 18, 2006, 12:03 AM
I dont know about you guys but I have come to the conclusion that konohamaru is Asuma's son. So this tells me their a complex nature to their relationship.... That is Kerenei isnt kono's mom

SacredNic
October 18, 2006, 12:45 AM
As for the predictions, this chapter I believe we see Akatsuki try to return to the Leader's location but run into issues with returning, since Tsunade specifically ordered the brigades not to let the Akatsuki out of the country. However, this would be the perfect opportunity for Shikamaru to reflect on his encounter with Hidan + Kakuzu on his way back to Konoha, and communicate what he has learned to the other Jounins.

I agree.

The famous "exit, stage left" routine has been around since that 70s show featuring that pink furline fellow who wore the hat and was as camp as a row of tents.

In which case, I can see where Oro got it from... ;)

But for tough guys like Hidan and Kakuzu... no way! :tem

bloodrage
October 18, 2006, 08:12 AM
I agree with Donils. What's wrong with showing a love scene? There should be a scene here that shows the bonds and hopefully the love that Asuma and Kurenai share, therefore helping the story progress further, building character, and helping us understand more about the beauty of Kurenai and showing a sharp sense of despair against those who dare oppose the Akatsuki, particularly the immortal and seemingly undefeatable Hidan and Kakuzu in this respect.

It would also add an extra dimension to the current impression where ninjas are supposed to have no feelings for the opposite sex. Naruto, Kakashi, and Jiraiya (and Sandaime) are the only ones who have openly admitted their pervertism. Sakura too, but hers was more of an annoyance to the story rather than a progression. I'm liking the hints with Sakura and Naruto this current arc, however. It shows that even though they're professional ninjas entrusted with the lives of their village, they aren't made of stone and still have feelings and emotions. True players, people.

In turn, Kakashi and Yamato may possibly inform Naruto of the impending invasion. Maybe some tense dialogue between Shikamaru, Kurenai and Tsunade about Asuma. Tsunade may reveal that Naruto is a Jinchuuriki and therefore, who Akatsuki are after, if Shikamaru hasn't already figured it out. Last page could be a cut-back to Naruto, and Kakashi + Yamato with stunned expressions. And of course, some kind of cliffhanger dialogue such as "This jutsu is..." or Asuma in hospital, etc.

if you guys want love scenes go watch sailor moon or card capture sakura nearly all anime and manga have love scenes so naruto doesent need one

mrwhos
October 18, 2006, 09:41 AM
Hentai scen in Naruto xD that whould never happen in a millions year and how many filler there's. Naruto is to old-fashion Martail Art movies straight on Hardcore action scenes.

For the prediction: Like many ppl have said we will see either Naruto almost/complete the training and they get a messege from Hokage about the Akatsuki and only Kakashi will leave to join the other to fight Kakzu and Hidan.
If we won't see Narutos training then obviously will still se the fight against Kakazu and Hidan. I belive that Team Hinata will show up and help fight against Akatsuki beacuse if Team Gai will show up it will be to obviously and gay if they show up with thier super skillzors and save teh day. The Rick James - Super Freak Shino will show us his skills.

If this will happen that Team Hinata shows up i could see few prediction like:

They manage to capture/kill Hidan(Kill Hidan? yeah right) or Kakazu, and the other Flee. He tell AL what happen and we will not see the face of Al yet maybe his neck when they talk.

Both of them manage to flee but Rick James - Super Freak Shino manage to put a tracking bug on 1 of them during 1 fight with 1 of them. But Kakazu and Hidan are to far away for Shino to track them.

Either way we still not will se ALs face but i predict that we will se AL face in next of couple chapters.

deathshadow25
October 18, 2006, 10:31 AM
I predict that Naruto will not succeed the Yondaime in being the next Yellow Flash but he will create his own name like
"Naruto Konoha's 9-tail beast"
"Naruto the Feral"
"Konoha' s Luck"
"Konoha's Killer Instinct"
"Sasuke the last Sharingan"
"Sakura Konoha's Blossom Ninja"
"Hinata Byakagan's Femme Fatale"
"Ino the ghost"
Rock Lee Konoha's 2nd green beast
chouji the lardass of konoha
Shikamaru the shadow manipulator
shino the king inscect
Kiba and akamaru double trouble
neji the genius byakagon
tenten weapons out the ying-yang for real[br]Posted on: October 18, 2006, 11:29:02 AM_________________________________________________

I dont know about you guys but I have come to the conclusion that konohamaru is Asuma's son. So this tells me their a complex nature to their relationship.... That is Kerenei isnt kono's mom

I totally forgot about that!!! maybe we'll find out in the next few chapters

btw Kishi said he wanted there to be some romance after the timeskip so it's inevitable, it was said by him in some interview they have the link on wikipedia.

erieru
October 18, 2006, 10:43 AM
I predict that Hidan and Kakuzu will be able to leave the fire country, I am aware that Tsunade said not to let them go, but I still think is too early for Akatsuki to be defeated in their overall plans.
If these two die(or are capture), that means that Akatsuki will not be able to seal the three tail or extract the two tails (at least fot a while) and I just don't see this happening at this early stage, so maybe they will have a fight or two with some of the reinforcement teams in their way out, but in the end I'm sure they will be able to leave.

ShadowStrike
October 18, 2006, 10:59 AM
I think most of you here are too affected by Asuma's death. Think of two possibilities:

1) Asuma dies. Shikamru and Chouji train like Naruto. Konohamaru becomes an Anbu member.

2) Asuma gets healed, and marries the jounin chick.

Most probably, the two Akatsukis will be back after sealing the 3 tails. I figured they have about 5 monsters now. Ino switches body with Hidan, owns Kuzuku. Shikamaru and Chouji kills Hidan.

deathshadow25
October 18, 2006, 11:00 AM
Did you know today is Asuma's birthday maybe he gets to die on his birthday awesome

uchiha_rurik
October 18, 2006, 11:14 AM
Well, some spoiler has come out and

ASumma Died

markiemark
October 18, 2006, 11:22 AM
Well maybe they are peircings. I still think the markings/peircings have cultural significance. Here is the panel from the MQ scanlation I downloaded. Now everyone else can tell us what they think. Hopefully the rest of his face is revealed to us in the next chapter. I hope he is from Amegakure.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5373/alxa6.jpg

i dont think they're piercings... it culd either be just the artist's perspective of 'shadowing' and those two dots are likely part of that gfx jap thingy... then again, this is just my opinion... and also my 1st post here. heheh

ShadowStrike
October 18, 2006, 11:23 AM
Is there a mostache I can see? It could be the 3rd.

CheckMate
October 18, 2006, 11:24 AM
i dont think they're piercings... it culd either be just the artist's perspective of 'shadowing' and those two dots are likely part of that gfx jap thingy... then again, this is just my opinion... and also my 1st post here. heheh

Or maybe the attribuite from his head? No?
the pic is misleading.

I studied law before, we can sue Kishi for that.. :D

markiemark
October 18, 2006, 11:45 AM
Is there a mostache I can see? It could be the 3rd.

Hahaha.. a single moustache that grows out from his mouth. I was joking on that but it could be a possibility looking at it twice or more... but him being the 3rd? Heh. How did u came up with that? :smile-big

Or maybe the attribuite from his head? No?
the pic is misleading.

I studied law before, we can sue Kishi for that.. :D

yeah, y not. i guess its a good time to sue since ppl are making lotsa outrageous remarks like him being Batma... uh, i mean someone else.

;) No offense fellas. I'm kidding.

Oh yeah, as for my predictions... we'll see flashbacks.. lots of em... :(

CheckMate
October 18, 2006, 11:47 AM
yeah, y not. i guess its a good time to sue since ppl are making lotsa outrageous remarks like him being Batma... uh, i mean someone else. ;) No offense fellas. I'm kidding.

Kinda miss that Batman dude.. hehehe :p
As mentioned in the spoiler, we will have a few flashback, poor Asuma T-T

jamail
October 18, 2006, 11:55 AM
Let us start thinking about Uchiha Madara... I think he's the leader...

markiemark
October 18, 2006, 12:04 PM

Or maybe Batman or Superman.
Hehehe, i hope I don't get flamed by this. I dunno y I always mention these "superheroes" though I don't like em at all... Haha
Again, no offense. If i did offend any other fans out there, i apologize.

cerventus
October 18, 2006, 12:29 PM
The leader will look like one of the DEAD characther namely Yondaime but it will not be him.
Maybe a clone or relation.

Asuma will not die as Ino will administer First Aid No Justu,

Kiba and co will hunt down the Akastuki Lair.

cerventus
October 18, 2006, 01:15 PM
Woah... Kiba and co? I'm a big Kiba fan but he is no where near Akatsuki level and he would just get pwn'd. The only person of the rookie nine ( i cant think of anything else to call that generation) that stood a chance against Akatsuki was Shikamaru as long as Shika keeps a cool head. Kiba going into the Akatsuki lair would be bringing a sheep into slaughter.

The rookie 9 are quite strong themselves and Naruto showed he can stand toe to toe with an Akastuki. Dont thnk Shika can defeat them by himself. Just my opinion.

When I mean track them down I mean lead the rest of the team to engage with the Akastuki by following their scent.
Maybe we will see how these ppl have grown since Tsunade wanted to strike them before they reach konoha.

SPAMU
October 18, 2006, 01:22 PM
Whoa what a trip that'd be if it was someone from the Sarutobi clan... I guess we get to find out who he is next chapter... but I really want to know who the female akatsuki member is and why she's supposedly so scary :D

plop
October 18, 2006, 01:25 PM

That crossed my mind also, but that's a bit vague =)... mr. madara has been mentioned only once by kyuubi, so they must have had a counter before kyubi attacked konoha somewhere. In the sasuke-flashback, when itachi tells sasuke about the clan secret hideout, and hints about "real purpose sharingan came to existence", or something like that. That would lead to a conclusion, mr. madara is the first sharingan user, and father of uchiha clan.... and if he were AL, he would also have to be immortal :).

ShadowStrike
October 18, 2006, 02:18 PM
Maybe AL is someone totally new. A very powerful newbie with no links. Of course that would make many of you disappointed. =P

plop
October 18, 2006, 04:48 PM
Maybe AL is someone totally new. A very powerful newbie with no links. Of course that would make many of you disappointed. =P

But if he could be linked to the story so far, people would be like "oh... i shoulda known that! Its obvious now!"

donkeyhigh
October 18, 2006, 05:48 PM
This will be a great chapter! Can't wait! :)
Probably the best chapter in a looong while :)

And the next chapter will probably show us some Naruto-training :)

deathshadow25
October 18, 2006, 06:44 PM
OMG Asuma is SOOOOOOOO DEAD ima cry NOT who cares

I think Kishi is doin this cause well he wants to show that now the rookie nine will have to start flying with their own wings and not depend too much on their jounin leader

I predict that Kurenai and Asuma really are together like married 2tally

I also predict that my dad is having an affair with my neighbor

Added spoiler tags, If your gonna include spoilers please use spoiler tags. - Fuzzy

FatalFlaw
October 18, 2006, 07:06 PM
Uchiha Mandara seems to be a plausible candidate as the Akatsuki Leader. They ARE looking for the Kyuubi, so perhaps Mandara crossed paths with him once, trying to subdue him.

Anyway, I predict Asuma will die, tell ShikaShika the meaning behind the chess game. The king in chinese chess of Konoha is...probably the Bijuu. Shikamaru will probably take up smoking too. They have a lot of emphasis on those ciggas.

As for Naruto, it's possible that he will finish his Wind-Rasengan by coming up with some sort of quirk to mix the two chakras. But I predict that his training will not be done for quite a while. He has a few months before Orochimaru tries his crazy-ass bodyswitch, so once he's done with Yondaime's ultimate jutsu, he'll come up with his own. I still think he should learn how to integrate his chakra and the Kyuubi's without the whole fangs-transformation thing.

And perhaps he'll learn more fundamental wind jutsu. Perhaps some sort of wind-shield jutsu to block the Fireball jutsu. Whatever. He'll definately learn that crazy wind sword that the Sand-sensai used, to block the Kusanagi.

But yeah, Asuma's toast. ShikaShika needs to find out what he meant by king, and Kakashi needs to find out what Asuma was going to say to him. And Naruto needs to cry because Asuma showed him the wind chakra first. Now he has nobody to learn from.

Whatapab.

Smubeht
October 18, 2006, 08:21 PM
Anyway, I predict Asuma will die, tell ShikaShika the meaning behind the chess game. The king in chinese chess of Konoha is...probably the Bijuu. Shikamaru will probably take up smoking too. They have a lot of emphasis on those ciggas.

Somebody took a lookie at the spoiler pics and spoiler text

I hope they show some Naruto training or other people. I for one am a fan of Shikamaru but not much of a fan of Asuma. I want some Kakashi action or maybe some Jiraiya to show what he has been upto damn pervert hermit ;-).

j0ny
October 18, 2006, 08:30 PM
uhh there is a reason why Asuma died... NOW Naruto can get the cool chakra blades! and start smoking.

FatalFlaw
October 18, 2006, 08:54 PM
I read the part where ShikaShika picks up a cigga and smokes it, but I think he's going to start doing it more now.

And as for the king thing...well, if you see the past prediction thread, i made the same prediction.

bax
October 18, 2006, 09:02 PM
REMINDER

This is a prediction thread where you guys predict what'll happened in the afromentioned chapter.

For discussion of the Chapter 328 spoilers, please visit the 328 Spoiler Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9603.0)

If it's needed that you guys to use the current information in the spoilers for your prediction, please use spoiler tags. More info on how to use them is available in the BB Code FAQ (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4591.0)

j0ny
October 19, 2006, 01:42 AM
I predict that Akatsuki will leave and then we will see the results of the Asuma kamakazi.

All in all, I am dreading to read this chapter.

nohm
October 19, 2006, 02:41 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think AL is Mandara. I think Mandara will be the final story arc and the ultimate villain that becomes relevant once the akatsuki or oro arcs reach their descent from their climax. I'd really hate to see Kishi bunch up everything onto one character...that just seems damn sloppy to me.

ssjasper2003
October 19, 2006, 05:52 AM
I was thinking about the madara character as being AL leader. Since he knew the kyuubi & it seems that there is another sharingan user in akatsuki he created a plan to get all the tailed demons to create some crazy plan the nine tails knows. He recruited itachi after using some crazy jutus on him.

It bites if asuma is gone, I am gonna miss his chain smoking like it was candy. I can see shikamaru picking it up now. Though I wonder how it will be. I cant wait till this chapter gets trasnlated.

W1nTry
October 19, 2006, 07:10 AM
Don't you'll suppose that Madara is long dead? I mean we have no real reference of how long ago the Kyubi came across this character. I am not saying it's not possible, but having 2 Mangekyou users in the same group? I think there'd be more correlation with Itachi if thats the case. I think the AL is some new villain we haven't see yet and also I don't think that Akatsuki is the ultimate enemy in Naruto. The Itachi-Sasuke is 1 prime and the Naruto-Orochomaru is another. Akatsuki is a common foe in a sense, but I can't see Sasuke Itachi showdown before AK is torn apart. So ultimately it's my guess that Naruto-Sasuke is that LAST battle. But hey that's me, makes sense as they're the 2 main chars.

HD
October 19, 2006, 07:33 AM
We can tell there is something between Kurenai and Asuma. poor lady....

But this chapter gonna be very whorthwhile to read...

Smubeht
October 19, 2006, 08:49 AM
Agreed, I don't think its Madara, first because the character seems youthful, unlike Madara who is figured to be much older.

cerventus
October 19, 2006, 11:44 AM
I like the idea of a totally new characther for Akastuki Leader but just be a big let down since kishi spend so much time hiding how he looks like.

Would be cool to see Naruto beat the hell out of him

frostious
October 19, 2006, 12:02 PM
I like the idea of a totally new characther for Akastuki Leader but just be a big let down since kishi spend so much time hiding how he looks like.
Well, Kishimoto kept all of the other Akatsuki members hidden for a long time, as well, and they weren't anyone seen before.

cerventus
October 19, 2006, 12:09 PM
You got a point there.

laughing@you
October 19, 2006, 12:11 PM
Kishimoto is letting go all the secrets cuz he didn't expect that naruto would last this far. Hopefully he will keep at the edge of our seats.

W1nTry
October 19, 2006, 12:13 PM
Imagine if the AK leader is the 3rd.... 0_o ok that is WILD speculation and even putting that way is polite. But if I had to guess just based on the lower half of his face. He seems to have a gottee of some sort... a young version of the Sandaime. He has spikey hair too like Sandaime (somewhat). it would be a real kick in the pants if it is... some side effect of a jutsu that spawned an evil immortal clone of the 3rd... but again like I said wild speculation is putting it politely. Prolly just some new dude.

W1nTry
October 19, 2006, 12:19 PM
The son of t3h 3rd!!111

That may work... we figure Konohamaru dad is NOT asuma... but he is the grandson of the 3rd... so perhaps its Konohamaru POPS??? that would be a definite WTF moment.

laughing@you
October 19, 2006, 12:22 PM
That may work... we figure Konohamaru dad is NOT asuma... but he is the grandson of the 3rd... so perhaps its Konohamaru POPS??? that would be a definite WTF moment.

From some reason I don't think it will be that easy. My money is in a new villain. Or a demon himself.

Brup!! What if he is a demon taking the form of a human? Cuz the akatsuki are all bad ass but why do they know so much about baijus?

W1nTry
October 19, 2006, 12:27 PM
I posted in another naruto thread (naruto hang out thread) some history on the Bijus... interestingly enough Orocho no Yamato or someone so was actually the 8tails and was empowered by the sword of kusenagi... and was going after all the other biju... check out that thread for more details... so you could be onto something there... perhaps the 8 tails in human form (which is alone the legend I think).... but then where would orochomaru fit in... imagine this... imagine the leader is ACTUALLY Oro pulling the greatest cover over everyone eyes EVER!!!

Inrii
October 19, 2006, 12:46 PM
I have a few theories I'd like to share, but first, the predictions:

Asuma will more then likely be saved due to an emergency operation by tsunade, and I expect we will have some semi-emotional conversations between asuma/shikamaru/ino/chouji plus a continuation of the talk asuma tried to have earlier with kakashi. We may possibly also get some analysis by Shik as to the abillities and techniques of the two Akatsuki members. So pretty much an uneventful chapter. Beyond that, and as much as I hate the idea, I'm expecting naruto's rasengan to become a 'wind rasengan' which will probably become faster and/or more damaging (I'd much prefer if it changed completely to do something different then it did before, but I can't see it happening)

Now for some of my theories:
I'm betting kakashi's comment on itachi's eyes getting worse is more then likely due to the fact that the mangekyou sharingan damages the eyes through its use (I thought this was pretty obvious, but I saw some people discussing it earlier, so I thought I'd put my 2c in). I also believe that Naruto's 2.5 years of training with Jiraiya was solely for the purpose of teaching naruto to use his kyuubi chakra to a greater extent in preparation for this training he is now doing with Kakashi. I personally think Kakashi and Jiraiya had this planned well before he left on his training.

kaze950
October 19, 2006, 12:53 PM
I thought it was confirmed that Asume does indeed die.

bootymaster
October 19, 2006, 01:02 PM
Asuma will not die because of many reasons. We always see our fav main characters ALMOST die, numerous and countless times. Even when death is implied (for example: Choji and Neji against the Sound nins), they end up being saved at their dying moments. How many times have we seen main character die? Only one main character really. Another reason is that Asuma still has to tell Kakashi something that he never told a few chapters ago. Lastly, Shikamaru said in Chap 327 that Asuma has a faint pulse, telling us that of course he's alive and going to live.

Inrii
October 19, 2006, 01:06 PM
Thats pretty much what I figured. They pulled off the almost dying thing with the 4 sound nins, but doing it here has lost the impact somewhat.

bootymaster
October 19, 2006, 01:19 PM
As for my predictions for this chapter, they can go to a number of different places.

They can show us Asuma on the way back to Konoha hospital for about 5 pages, we might see Naruto's training a bit more, and as for the battle with the Akatsuki fellas and Shika/Ino/Choji, I think we might have the last few pages to tease us for the battle to come.

As for Naruto's new improved Rasengan, please I hope it'll be COOLER than the normal one. As much as I dislike Sasuke, the Chidori was super dope. Thumbs up to Kakashi for making that cool Jutsu.[br]Posted on: October 19, 2006, 02:06:50 PM_________________________________________________

*SPOILER* There are images of a few pages on that same thread.

Egoboo
October 19, 2006, 01:30 PM
Hush!!! Dude, those are spoilers. Put some tags on it or -even better- don´t even mention things like that in the predictions thread. Could get some ppl angry (trust me, i know what i´m talking about >.>)

Had to remove the quote. To those who are wondering, somebody posted spoiler pics here but we already took care of it. ~ Ayah