PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Koen
August 20, 2009, 04:56 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52618) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

The raw is out! To find all the latest on this chapter, go here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/555/)!

Tomgoood01
August 24, 2009, 08:37 AM
holy shit the pics are out flamingo can rip people body apart or he made junior cut off his own foot ouch!!! ahahahaha

Lofwyr
August 24, 2009, 08:39 AM
Its Oars's foot with the back to Don Flamingo (near Ace?).

Its not said that Don Flamingo did it. Maybe he cut it off himself so Don Flamingo wouldnt have control over it anymore.

Raysen_ht
August 24, 2009, 08:46 AM
I cant see the pics... can a mod put it on the forum with the [image) [/image) code, please??

Akainu
August 24, 2009, 09:04 AM
Hope you can see them now Raysen? :amuse

Also his abbility looks more and more like strings/piano wires used in more than one way, puppeteering and cutting to be exact. (Could be Ito Ito no Mi in the end)

sh4dx
August 24, 2009, 09:06 AM
not confirmed right ? though i believe that doflamingo must be really really powerful since Oda kept his (and mihawk's a bit) power as the last of the 7bk

coqui018
August 24, 2009, 09:07 AM
OMG did oda just kill somebody, sniff poor Oars Jr.

Seleno
August 24, 2009, 09:11 AM
It seems that Oars wants to get to Ace but Don Flamingo stops him from doing it. And now I am more and more frightened of his DF ability 'cause at first there was this puppet-thing and now this.
Hopefully we will see more of his abilities in this chapter and maybe an explanation, too.
(btw... it's unfamiliar to have spoiler pics on a monday xD)

EDIT: Pending, huh...? It seems to be a fake (too early for spoilers) but I hope they're true

Rotten The Wizard
August 24, 2009, 09:24 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
not OARS!!!
I Cant wait ill Someone Does DoFlamingo in!!

but im pretty damn certain he will survive this war and go into the NW

Protegon
August 24, 2009, 09:29 AM
FAKE OR NOT? That pics is SO GORE. EPIC.

D.King
August 24, 2009, 09:30 AM
Hope you can see them now Raysen? :amuse

Also his abbility looks more and more like strings/piano wires used in more than one way, puppeteering and cutting to be exact. (Could be Ito Ito no Mi in the end)

Firstly, I thought his ability is control Bone in human body (that is another way to control people from inside) :amuse

but judge by the spoiler that he is able to cut Ors's leg, I agree that his ability is more like using a string to puppet or cut the body.

Shadoguardian
August 24, 2009, 09:31 AM
Cr*p!! Little Oars Jr. was defeated Jr. was defeated in one chapter?! By Donflamingo?! I did NOT expect that!! What did he do?

Mr. Crocodile
August 24, 2009, 09:31 AM
The pics look pretty damn good to be fake. Guess Oars Jr. wasn't a match for just Doflamingo but it seems that he may have fought against a bunch of other people cuz he's all bloody.

Arkadi
August 24, 2009, 09:43 AM
really sad seeing Oars Jr. Die :/ he seemed like a really good guy... offering his own life up for ace..... sad part is he dies not reaching ace... i think this will make ace furious and we'll see some outburst.
[hr]
ps i really hope those are fake but it seems real..

Raysen_ht
August 24, 2009, 09:53 AM
@Akainu-san
Thx a lot!! I can see them now!

It looks awesome :o! Doflamingo seems much more powerfull than i inicially considered... poor Oars Jr. :s

sarutobi_sensei
August 24, 2009, 09:54 AM
damn they seem real. Oars Jr gets defeated in one chapter? now that sucks... poor guy he wanted to save Ace and he couldn't even reach him

If their fake, then they are good fakes.

Admiral Kizaru
August 24, 2009, 09:57 AM
It's fake. Take a look on spoiler picture.
Ace face: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/12-13/
Oar: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/554/14-15/

Looks familiar isn't it?

Krisel
August 24, 2009, 10:02 AM
Nooooooooo! Ace-kun, what are u doin?! Help the nakama in front of u!
W8 whats up with u, A. Kizaru? It looks real to me.

Shadoguardian
August 24, 2009, 10:05 AM
I didn't think Oda would bring out Oars just to kill him. I think Donflamingo's powers are either a string ability , or blood, 1 of the 2.

Mr. Crocodile
August 24, 2009, 10:06 AM

Looks familiar isn't it?

I really don't think it's fake..what better way to introduce Doflamingo's powers than by showing him take down a major character in one chapter.

Shadoguardian
August 24, 2009, 10:13 AM
If the character is taken down in 1 chapter I don't think you can call him major anymore. It's probably real since we get to see Oars face.

deffkryz
August 24, 2009, 10:15 AM
The last pic looks like Doflamingo's not watching his back but will receive some "present" on the next pages. Damn, I never wished more that Doflamingo'll end like a Monty Python parody.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/MontyPythonFootLeftSmall.jpg (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MontyPythonFootLeftSmall.jpg)

Jadedmariner
August 24, 2009, 10:19 AM
It seems like he has the type of power that is going to be either super effective or completely ineffective on an opponent.

Shadoguardian
August 24, 2009, 10:22 AM
The page where Oz falls right before Ace's eyes is the last page. It has the usual block letter words found at the end of chapters. I also believe that it's Akainu's lava that's piercing Oz through the chest.

sarutobi_sensei
August 24, 2009, 10:34 AM
Actually it's not or it would have the usual chapter end letters @ the lowest part of the chapter.

Chocolove77
August 24, 2009, 10:36 AM
The only reason I can think of to explain why Oar's has been taken down so quickly is to allow Moria to take over his body so he can participate in the war. There is no way Oda would introduce a new character at the end of a chapter and kill him (or knock him out) in the next chapter.
I really hate it when the first spoiler pics coming out are the final pages of the chapter.

Seleno
August 24, 2009, 10:37 AM
I didn't think Oda would bring out Oars just to kill him. I think Donflamingo's powers are either a string ability , or blood, 1 of the 2.
Blood? That reminds me of Katara in Avatar: The Last Airbender where she bends the blood of this old woman which is a sort of waterbending.
That would be a better idea of his powers than this threat-thing 'cause it seems more succinct.

iKeno
August 24, 2009, 10:38 AM
This chapter looks promising a sneak of Doflomingo's powers, he seems pretty powerful to take out Oz Jr. :D

Wowzers
August 24, 2009, 11:00 AM
The only reason I can think of to explain why Oar's has been taken down so quickly is to allow Moria to take over his body so he can participate in the war. There is no way Oda would introduce a new character at the end of a chapter and kill him (or knock him out) in the next chapter...

Moria would only be able to take over his body if Dr Hogback is a very fast stitcher. You might be able to generate a zombie body but if it is in pieces then it won't be very effective. I think the war will be over before the reconstruction work is done.

elitefox
August 24, 2009, 11:05 AM
Didn't expect spoiler pics on monday :D

Wow Doflamingo looks very powerful indeed, and I think it is string or most likely wire to cut something without noticing it. So he does not do mind control but attach wires to control. and offensively cut via a wire presumably after I saw the pics

coqui018
August 24, 2009, 11:36 AM
crazy how we all feel in love with a charterer that we did not know even existed till last week

Andonan
August 24, 2009, 12:30 PM
I really hope this is legitimate.

It means that Do's introduction chapter is over and done with, and it means the beginning of the one on one encounters....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oz jr was fucking cool :( i hope he gets taken down and the WB appears and like throws him back to a safe postion and says something like "you just hurt one of my sons Do, time to die punk"

DARK
August 24, 2009, 12:33 PM
Way to go One Piece for making even the most minor of characters seem important!

gesgift
August 24, 2009, 12:41 PM
The upcomming-Rising-Fall of Oars Jr...

I suppose the pics are real, and they're a nice way to show how friggin' powerfull DoFlamingo is... :o

Superman
August 24, 2009, 01:07 PM

Looks familiar isn't it?

What the hell?? It fucking doesnt look the same dude. Watch one more with open eyes!
Anyways.
I wanna see Aces and Oars flashback. And look at the dimensions in size. It is like we would risk our lifes for a May Beetle!
Hopefully Doflamingo becomes an Admiral some day.:XD:XD

kkck
August 24, 2009, 01:18 PM
I guess moria is about to get really surprised if the guy he wanted to make a zombie of is really defeated so easily lol. Wonder what exactly is doflamingos power though, he does not seem to be doing the same thing he did years ago.... or maybe he actually is using his puppet powers to rip limbs of oars...

sarutobi_sensei
August 24, 2009, 01:54 PM
Well the thing is, Oars was modified after death. He had steel plates and stuff and shit like that so he was more difficult to cut. Also we don't know DoFlamingo's power and strength so we can't just assume that Oars Jr. is weak.

Moogle Mango
August 24, 2009, 02:37 PM
dang! Oars Jr. just shows up and is taken out by DonFlamingo!

Fox666
August 24, 2009, 02:48 PM
Wonder what exactly is doflamingos power though, he does not seem to be doing the same thing he did years ago.... or maybe he actually is using his puppet powers to rip limbs of oars...I think so. Look at his open arms...

Wale
August 24, 2009, 02:53 PM
As i saw those pics.. my heart stoped beating. I feel sorry for Oz Jr. :/

Wowzers
August 24, 2009, 03:01 PM
Just a quick guess, but if Doflamingo's power involves 'strings' or 'wires', wouldn't his natural enemy be Inazuma?

cheaptrick
August 24, 2009, 03:16 PM
oh please, not ANOTHER king haki! i like ace and all but that would be lame imho! i seriously hope the spoiler is fake.. btw the spoiler only says that doflamingo laughs hard and that it is moria who attacks oz jr making him crumble just before reaching ace

edit: well it also says that while oz jr keeps defeating all the upcoming opponents his body somehow gets full of wounds, so i guess it's really doflamingo's doing

DARK
August 24, 2009, 03:33 PM
Just a quick guess, but if Doflamingo's power involves 'strings' or 'wires', wouldn't his natural enemy be Inazuma?

That would make sense, as Doflamingo was controlling the two Marines in the conference room as if he was a puppeteer.

gesgift
August 24, 2009, 03:42 PM
oh please, not ANOTHER king haki! i like ace and all but that would be lame imho! i seriously hope the spoiler is fake.. btw the spoiler only says that doflamingo laughs hard and that it is moria who attacks oz jr making him crumble just before reaching ace

edit: well it also says that while oz jr keeps defeating all the upcoming opponents his body somehow gets full of wounds, so i guess it's really doflamingo's doing

I hope Inazuma will get well soon, and beet the devilish crap outta DoQuixotte!

Bo Ashi
August 24, 2009, 03:51 PM

Good shot! Could very well be part of an upcoming plot twist!

Doflamingo sure looked powerful and all before with only his power to control people, but if he actually can use the puppet strings as weapons and gain some offensive power? Man, he just flew up to the number one Shichibukai on my list.

Andonan
August 24, 2009, 04:15 PM
Man in my ming Do is totally lame, definitely my least favorite Shichibuki, plus guys you have to relise that Do probably isn't god, i mean if his power was perfect why didn't he just take control of WB and get him to cut is own throat?? My guess is he can only control people of a certain strength and he can probably be overpowered OR he has to be close to them making him really vulnerable to distant attacks...... But maybe I'm just a little bias as Oz jr seemed wicked, i at least hope he takes down a VA or two before Do brings him down

Shichibuki list:
1) Mihawk
2) Croc
3) Kuma
4) BB
5) Jimbei
6) Boa
7) Do
8) Moria

:D

Bugzee
August 24, 2009, 04:30 PM
Oh sh*t!!! Damn i feel sorry 4 Oars Junior with his bloody face and all. Hope someone slices and dices Doflamingo! (can he control logias?? if they are in there full logia form?? EXAMPLE ONLY - can he control marco in his phoenix form? i dont think so) I guess whoever said that his ability is more piano/string like connection is onto something!!!

Im gettin kinda fustrated and angry towards Domflamingo lol i so want him to die!!!!

The spoilers are still pending, so if they are fake - they pretty damn gd ones if i must say so myself!!!

ofir271
August 24, 2009, 04:32 PM
i say its a fake.
its not exactly odas style.
the way ace watch everything is creative and all but i cant remember seeing aother angle like that from oda.
the same goes for the faces that are cut out of frame in a different way from oda,and the frame of the leg cutting is kind of wierd in design.

bittman
August 24, 2009, 06:06 PM
Well if it's a fake its ridiculously well drawn, very Oda-esque and not copy pasted since that's definitely an original Doflamingo stance, original Oars face and an original Ace angle. In other words, it would be the best fake in the history of fakes...and thus its real.

LOVE! Doflamingo now. Not just like, LOVE. Not enough strong guys are truly evil, thank god.

Mr. Crocodile
August 24, 2009, 06:15 PM

Where are u getting the king haki stuff from? I dnt see that anywhere on the spoiler..besides only TWO people with king haki in the whole One Piece Universe have been shown..I dont really get what u r complaining about

Moogle Mango
August 24, 2009, 06:31 PM
I have to say though, Croc and DonF sure do love those big fluffly overcoats!

Even though it is well done, this had better be a fake!

Andonan
August 24, 2009, 06:34 PM
My guess is only 4 people in the whole manga are going to have kings, Boa, Luffy, BB and Rodger, no one else, but I'm sure there will be many different types of haki each symbolising a persons character and their fight style, my guess is there will probably be another haki though even stronger than kings, but back to the spoilers.

I just can't imagine they're fake, only thing is the foot, but what would a war be without a little bloody carnage every once and a while, massive flying giant feet and all :D

Do needs to die NOW! Man is way to cocky and his high bounty is probably for something sh*t like because he is into slaving and trying to create a new blah blah

DutchPhoenix
August 24, 2009, 06:45 PM
there isnt any special haki...
kings despocal is just a haki move.. only few people are capable of doing that..

reighleigh, boa, luffy and shanks what we seen till now

sarutobi_sensei
August 24, 2009, 07:04 PM
No, The Kings Disposition, Haoushoku Haki is a type of Haki, it's not like normal Haki. And the only ones confirmed are Boa and Luffy x)

Anyway, for me the spoiler looks real, though I hate that Oars Jr is taken down like that :|

bittman
August 24, 2009, 07:07 PM
No, Andonan was right. The King's disposition is a type of haki, not a haki technique else Kuja would be blasting each other left right and centre. (EDIT: What the guy above said)

But yeah, it's not going to be that rare. We've already seen 4 people with it, and there's plenty more people in the new world.

SenninSage
August 24, 2009, 07:11 PM
These spoilers pics only help to further solidify my original thoughts about Donflamingo.

He's by far my most hated character in this entire manga. He just strikes me as a being on a whole other level of scum. I'm dying for the day to come where someone wipes that smile off that face of his.

Knowing him, once WhiteBeard dies, he'll probably move to change things at Fishman Island, further destroying the legacy that WhiteBeard left behind.

elitefox
August 24, 2009, 07:14 PM
Good shot! Could very well be part of an upcoming plot twist!

Doflamingo sure looked powerful and all before with only his power to control people, but if he actually can use the puppet strings as weapons and gain some offensive power? Man, he just flew up to the number one Shichibukai on my list.

The great thing about him is we still don't know his powers :D
[hr]

These spoilers pics only help to further solidify my original thoughts about Donflamingo.

He's by far my most hated character in this entire manga. He just strikes me as a being on a whole other level of scum. I'm dying for the day to come where someone wipes that smile off that face of his.

Knowing him, once WhiteBeard dies, he'll probably move to change things at Fishman Island, further destroying the legacy that WhiteBeard left behind.

I hate to admit it, but the pics are good

eschkroll
August 24, 2009, 07:25 PM
I think Oz cut his foot himself. Look at his arms at the second picture, so many blood from what? Marine ? I think Flamingo mind-control Oz.

Andonan
August 24, 2009, 07:28 PM
no i reckon Do controls people like puppets but yes perhaps he can only control limbs, and perhaps with someone as big as oz jr only one of two limbs at a time, so i agree with the theory he cuts is own extremities off, it would make oz jr brutal and very heroic *tear* he was just trying to save ace :(

DARK
August 24, 2009, 07:33 PM
OK, when did this discussion suddenly turn into Haki speculation?
Thought this was about spoilers, there was nothing remotely in the chapter that referenced Haki.

elitefox
August 24, 2009, 08:18 PM
I bet Ace will be on a rampage once he got out of those handcuffs. he is the most powerful logia user in WB's crew right

din_84
August 24, 2009, 08:45 PM
i think that spoiler is fake.
seem like combining various previous picture altogether.
when luffy will make grand enterance? 2-3 chapter more perhaps.
can't wait till then.

Bugzee
August 24, 2009, 09:07 PM
I predict a Croc Vs Doflamingo fight/incounter/confrontation

M.D.Ace
August 24, 2009, 09:12 PM
I predict a Croc Vs Doflamingo fight/incounter/confrontation

a lie... it was my prediction and mine alone that i made a couple chapters ago. you jus waited til a couple chapters later to try make it your own...... think of your own :mad

bittman
August 24, 2009, 09:27 PM
Yeah, because everyone should totally have their own original thoughts which no-one else has. If anyone else claims Blackbeard v Luffy as their own thought I'll sue them!

On that though: dunno, I can't really see Crocodile v anyone. Maybe v Smoker, since I always wanted to see that in Alabasta, though a logia is probably a good match for Doflamingo's powers.

N A O
August 24, 2009, 09:59 PM
I'm really confuse about the spoiler it's the first time seeing oda being violence like this cutting piece of the body to someone who cannot heal his self by DF or anything :( it's the end for hem, he cannot stand by one foot & no one can help him with this huge body.
Doflamingo is really despicable guy, If he was confident of his abilities way he interesting in someone stupid mind & don't have DF like Oars, he is the opposite of Mihawk who trying to face WB on his first move :)

I bet Ace will be on a rampage once he got out of those handcuffs. he is the most powerful logia user in WB's crew right
Yes I really want to see something like that

red-hair himself
August 24, 2009, 10:20 PM
mmk that spoiler looks to good to be fake but you guys keep talking about do did you forget all the vice admirals that were standing in oars way? sure flomingo had somtin to do wit it but the va's were ready to fite also there were the admirals.... sry admiral aikuna standing in the way since the others are fighting also anyone think that oars could still fight wit out a foot plus he got cut so easily cause hes flesh

Dark God Zeus
August 24, 2009, 10:27 PM
I doubt these are fake, we have a unique doflamingo pose and we see oar junior's face. Very nicely done though, a bit unodaish to kill off a character though. Oars is done and out for the count of this battle. Still, great how fodder characters are given great importance!

Regarding doflamingo though. A popular theory is him having a string devil fruit. Originally I thought this, but looking back the hand pose flamingo has doesn't with with a puppeteer. http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/234/03/

He doesn't move his hands or anything, he just extends out his middle finger/thumb/pinky and holds it like that, not making any movements.

I think a power more along the lines of controlling the muscles/bones/blood of a person. I don't think oda would go with something so predictable. Plus with strings the soldier at the meeting would have felt them, wouldn't he?

Tobol
August 24, 2009, 10:45 PM
Controling muscles/bones/blood would make himcompletely innefective against luffy or any Logia...it is too much of a weakness for someone as strong as he appears to be...

And I am wondering, does anybody wants to see Zengoku fight? He is supposed to be the head of the marines...?

Dark God Zeus
August 24, 2009, 10:49 PM
Controling muscles/bones/blood would make himcompletely innefective against luffy or any Logia...it is too much of a weakness for someone as strong as he appears to be...

And I am wondering, does anybody wants to see Zengoku fight? He is supposed to be the head of the marines...?

How would any of that make him ineffective against Luffy? Luffy still has muscles, bones, and blood. I really don't see how luffy could resist that.

As for logias, why would he have to be effective against a logia? Furthermore, they still have muscles, bones, and blood, don't they?

Tobol
August 24, 2009, 11:09 PM
Well for luffy, he doesn't have regular bones, he is made of rubber, if he can controle bones I'm not sure it would affect rubber ones, same for the muscles.

And for the logia they would just have to become their element, I don't think Ace still has blood when he is fire, or smoker when he is smoke.

Though I would agree about blood, if he can control blod than he can probably do the same as Crocodile with sand and cut with it (like when he cut Oars foot).

DARK
August 24, 2009, 11:46 PM
can't wait till then.

personally i think they're real, although i'm puzzled why OP is the only one with spoilers while naruto and bleach had not.

Katz
August 25, 2009, 12:08 AM
personally i think they're real, although i'm puzzled why OP is the only one with spoilers while naruto and bleach had not.

I was kinda wondering that myself, usually there's aleast a few scripts or pictures around midnight monday, could be no one got their hands on em yet.

and to the OP pics posted alreadly, I can't really tell, but the way it's drawn and such the don pose and oar's face kinda gives them credit as to being real, I say 88% chance their real, but we shall see ^^

EDIT: could just be me, but it almost looks like Don is copy&pasted there, it's like he doesnt belong on the page somehow..no verdicts just yet tho

chitgoks
August 25, 2009, 01:00 AM
i was surprised too that the spoilers were pretty early... man ... looking forward to what's going to happen here

ScorpionGR
August 25, 2009, 01:21 AM
fake because usually the pics coming in the end.. and second dofla doesn't have any interest to oz jr. why he would fight with him .. i think moria gonna fight with him.. the most thing i want to see in this chapter is blackbeard and magellan i missed them maybe oda surprise us never know .. only oda know

gesgift
August 25, 2009, 01:46 AM
Looks nicely drawn anyways. 'if' this is a fake, then the one who drawing this can try to make up an entirely different story from up here.

Would be cool, 2 different One Piece's, starting from the same point :D

ScorpionGR
August 25, 2009, 01:55 AM
yes and in one piece numb 1. luffy becomes pirates king and one piece numb 2. ace become the pirate king ... why not that gonna be very cool

deffkryz
August 25, 2009, 02:28 AM
Looks nicely drawn anyways. 'if' this is a fake, then the one who drawing this can try to make up an entirely different story from up here.

Would be cool, 2 different One Piece's, starting from the same point :D

Please not again "Negima! Neo" :darn

I'm most curious about the tiny size of those pictures. Even cellular phones can make much larger pictures... But actually, that Doflamingo's laughing - Oda showed it last time I guess after he made Sarquiss attack Bellamy... But his lips seem to be off somehow... it looks like Iwa-san's laughing.

can't wait till then.

I think we'll have to wait for that until we've seen more about the shichibukai and those vice admirals.

Guru Nanak
August 25, 2009, 02:47 AM
Nice Spoilers (if it is real)...Doflamingo spells EVIL and WICKED in this chapter. One thing I feel off is, introducing a character (Oz jr.) and killing it the next chapter...that doesn't feel right..maybe it's just me idk. That's Oda-ish drawing style though, if those are fake ones, I can think of only one man that can do that: oda himself lol...doesn;t make sense...-_-

fake or not, another epic chapter is coming.

gesgift
August 25, 2009, 03:01 AM
Nice Spoilers (if it is real)...Doflamingo spells EVIL and WICKED in this chapter. One thing I feel off is, introducing a character (Oz jr.) and killing it the next chapter...that doesn't feel right..maybe it's just me idk. That's Oda-ish drawing style though, if those are fake ones, I can think of only one man that can do that: oda himself lol...doesn;t make sense...-_-

fake or not, another epic chapter is coming.

I don't think Oda has so much free time on his hands to make fake chapters... Although there was a golden week 2 weeks ago...

deffkryz
August 25, 2009, 03:03 AM
Fake or not: Oars III. only lost one of his legs. He's not dead yet.

chitgoks
August 25, 2009, 03:08 AM
doflamingo's arms look too long in the pending spoiler pics

Guru Nanak
August 25, 2009, 03:21 AM
I don't think Oda has so much free time on his hands to make fake chapters... Although there was a golden week 2 weeks ago...

Uhmm you really have to contemplate on that and take it seriously?:D

@deffkryz ooops my bad, he wasn't killed.(literally) how about he was kinda useless? what's the use of a cliffhanger entrance last chapter? ahh i know maybe just to show Dofla's ability..now that's sad.

I was hoping luffy will meet Oarz III and play with him, i mean fight alongside with him. that would be cool...

PaLLl
August 25, 2009, 04:11 AM
People don't blame me ! but i tried to translate new spoiler by Translator and

Meanwhile, in Rudaun pages
LEVEL6? Also lower than most people
Blackbeard "Zehaha!'s It! Poseidon this ancient weapon!"
Up enormous buried gun

hmmm I hope it's true spoiler...Damn old Blackbeard...he knew it all along..
Damn that would be more exciting then ever )
Poseidon found.
Blackbeard's new Swordsman.
Ultimate Massacre !

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2279/betterv.png

ScorpionGR
August 25, 2009, 04:31 AM
heheh lool ... oda hear me and show us blackbeard ... very nice..

So after all blackbeard went in impel down for poseidon .... how did he knew it .. ?

Makki
August 25, 2009, 04:32 AM
Omg...an ancient weapon in Level 6...Blackbeard will kill Whitebeard...I'm sooo sure...omg...

Katz
August 25, 2009, 04:33 AM
Ummm...the spoiler is still "pending"....lets not get excited just yet ^^, anyone can type a prediction and have it taken as a "spoiler"

cheaptrick
August 25, 2009, 04:43 AM
bah the second spoiler is totally different...
anyway it says that doflamingo uses his df ability on oz jr, making him unable to move, wb starts to move toward ace but akainu takes him on (?) saying "i'll take your head for the passing fees" , aokiji and joaz (wb's third commander) engage in a fight; oz jr remembers when he was saved by ace and shanks's pirates from freezing in an ice floe and how ace was his first friend since he was born; with a scream oz jr manages to cancel doflamingo's df ability and moria rejoices witnessing oz jr's thoughness: meanwhile blackbeard finds "poseidon" in the very lower layer of level 6 (apparently poseidon is a giant cannon/rifle)

ScorpionGR
August 25, 2009, 04:49 AM
i want to see blackbeard to test poseidon on magellan if its a real one ... dofla ability it seems very strange to me .. but i think is something like controlling puppets ..

ScratchmenApoo
August 25, 2009, 04:50 AM
I'm really confuse about the spoiler it's the first time seeing oda being violence like this cutting piece of the body to someone who cannot heal his self by DF or anything :( it's the end for hem, he cannot stand by one foot & no one can help him with this huge body.

You don't remember from the first chapters, where Shanks lost his arm, was bleeding like hell. Or the part where the fat meat-eating guy from Shanks' crew shot the bandit in the head (I don't think he survived that)
Oh, and tons of people in Impel Down getting melted in poison waves.

I don't know what's in Oda's mind, but if it's peer pressure by fans/fan service to make hardcore violence in One Piece to keep up with other Shounen, it's kinda lame, because I like One Piece because of that. But then again, it's not like they are Luffy, who thinks just ruining the people's dream is worse than killing them. Not to mention people who say : I have killed XX amount of people..

Back on topic : I still think that Doflamingo just controls people generally and that he made Oars Jr. cut his leg off (doesn't have to be logical blood or bones or strings, why are you seeking logic in One Piece...? Capone has a freaking fortress inside of him for example)
Also his DF power doesn't have to have special additions to make it more powerful than it already is. I just want to see him control more people than one or two.

And it's not only a chapter about Doflamingo.. Even if the last spoilers are fake, I hope to see Blackbeard vs. Magellan again [And save Bon-Kurei-sama~~!] or Luffy arriving.

sabret00the
August 25, 2009, 04:59 AM
Poseiden being brought into the mix now would be major fail. There's already far too much going on.

Katz
August 25, 2009, 05:14 AM
Thats the last thing BB needs is an ancient super weapon, I REALLY hope these spoilers are fake.

Akainu
August 25, 2009, 05:24 AM
sounds to me like a description of the pending pics mixed with a fanfic.
if the pics are real, then there is no room for BB anyway <.<
also upon thinking about it half a day the scene with Oars not reaching Ace heavily reminded me of Itachi reaching out for Saskes eye - I know it's the wrong manga, but I thought I'd share this thought :amuse (at least as long as we can speculate about those spoilers :D)

Chocolove77
August 25, 2009, 05:33 AM
Poseiden being brought into the mix now would be major fail. There's already far too much going on.

Yeah but in the meantime, BB didn't go to Impel Down just to recruit Shiryu. He has something important to do. Plus it was already told that the current events are gonna shake the world to its core. We shouldn't underestimate that.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/548/19/
The incident doesn't end there...

dogfood911
August 25, 2009, 05:38 AM

Sorry to be anal, but it wasn't Golden Week...it was Obon two weeks ago. Golden Week is in May.

Anyways, can't wait to see what Poseidon is all about!

Googlez_kun
August 25, 2009, 05:42 AM
yay!!!the poseidon!!!:D
i always wanted to see it and i wonder what black beard wants to do with it and...why the hell is it in level six???:blink

Shadoguardian
August 25, 2009, 05:54 AM
How did BB know that Poseidon was in ID in the 1st place anyway?

ScorpionGR
August 25, 2009, 05:58 AM
for the reason because is a dangerous thing like dangerous pirates are locked there and to be forgotten ... after all none knows impel down has six levels ...

Katz
August 25, 2009, 05:59 AM
Maybe thats why he joined up with the WG in the first place, to gain information to its "rumored" location...that would kinda explain why he's joining up with the Shichibukai one chapter and attacking ID in another one.

Raysen_ht
August 25, 2009, 06:17 AM
This new spoiler sounds fake to me... Wasnt poseidon the weapon that Frank had the blueprints of?? If the WG already had that, than why send CP9 to retrieve it??
Besides... there are too many things going on at the moment! we dont need the anciant weapon now...

Jadedmariner
August 25, 2009, 06:17 AM
Maybe thats why he joined up with the WG in the first place, to gain information to its "rumored" location...that would kinda explain why he's joining up with the Shichibukai one chapter and attacking ID in another one.

That is probably correct, however it shows how arrogant and stupid the world government can be. They never should have risked hiding it there if they were going to make the information available to the Shichibukai. Even if it was only rumors having that information out there was too dangerous.

bainsen
August 25, 2009, 06:23 AM
This new spoiler sounds fake to me... Wasnt poseidon the weapon that Frank had the blueprints of?? If the WG already had that, than why send CP9 to retrieve it??
Besides... there are too many things going on at the moment! we dont need the anciant weapon now...

no it was pluton

ScorpionGR
August 25, 2009, 06:28 AM

Maybe to not let anyone to make a second poseidon so the WG send the CP9 for that reason i think... The most important we need is the blackbeard purpose because he started all this and what is him role there...

Raysen_ht
August 25, 2009, 06:29 AM
@bainsen
Yeah your right! It was Pluton, i just found the chapter (399).
Whatever.. it still sounds fake to me!

Ustegius
August 25, 2009, 06:31 AM
Keh, I like the Oars Jr. plotline, and judging by the picks Doflamingo uses strings to control people like marionette puppets, and to sever limbs as it seems. It is actually possible that we have now the long awaited superstrong guy with no DF :D

I honestly hope the BB part is fake. Poseidon has been the second most popular theory why BB wnt to ID first place (Number one being recruiting). Just too predictable, cheesy, and as someone said, too much.

bittman
August 25, 2009, 06:34 AM
Well I'm 50-50 on it. As someone said, sounds like real getting mixed with fake.

As someone else said: already too much going on for BB to suddenly do something that major.

I'd believe Blackbeard finding someone that knows where Poseidon is and then going to search for it. But actually getting Poseidon now is a bit too much.

"Moria gets all excited" being in the spoiler also seems a bit silly. Would have been like saying "Marco in Phoenix form has lazy eyes" in last weeks spoiler as a major plot point. Surely spoilers have better things to tell us than Moria getting excited. Still, it's all pending for now.

Believe the Doflamingo v Oars bit thanks to the picture. Blackbeard, I'll reserve judgment on.

bainsen
August 25, 2009, 06:36 AM
btw poseidon was mentioned on the porneglyph in shandora :oh

gesgift
August 25, 2009, 06:44 AM
btw poseidon was mentioned on the porneglyph in shandora :oh

I thought it was the plan Franky had? But people already guessed BB was there for something like an ancient weapon, but WTF would he do with that, blow up marineford? In that case, Luffy will have to hurry...

hamad138
August 25, 2009, 06:47 AM
I thought it was the plan Franky had? But people already guessed BB was there for something like an ancient weapon, but WTF would he do with that, blow up marineford? In that case, Luffy will have to hurry...

what will BB do now?

Raysen_ht
August 25, 2009, 06:47 AM

No, as bainsen said before, Franky had the blueprints for the Pluton, not the Poseidon... Chapter 399 if you want to see for yourself!

Yans86
August 25, 2009, 06:57 AM
First of all........We all knew that DoFlamingo was a Badass.......now.............he is f*****n badass!!!!!!He just skyrocket in my list close to Mihawk!!!!beautiful...

We shouldn't be surprised of his power....best for last,isn't it?!!!!

About Poseidon....well,what biggest thing could BB bring out that would shock the world even more then this war??!!!Partially I'm not even surprised that the WG hold it, and wanted Pluton too....I guess that they r part of a 3 set of weapon alongside a theoretical "Zeus".
If this is confirmed,it's even better cause would bring again the "ancient history" on surface.In the end,besides the blueprints Franky burned back then and the Ohara flashback,we didn't have anything from Rayleigh and from the poneglyph in Skypiea.
The past has to come back,and what's better then a "D. holder" to start move things?!

And seriously,did u want an Oz 2???
All the major fighter are already busy (3 admirals),Marco,Jozu,WB's commander against VA...so what did u expect from DOFlam??we knew he was badass so he had to to do something badass to be introduced properly...but overall....last chapter ended with him,so to this chapter being fake......bah...

Katz
August 25, 2009, 07:04 AM
OMFG Idol posted "confirmed" spoilers, someone trans. I need my fix ^^

*QQ* Poor Oars Jr. we hardly knew ya....a moment of silence for the fallen Oar's Jr *bows head*

...alright thats over, ownage combo by Don/Gecko...limb amputation and a shadow spear to the heart..BAM

Yans86
August 25, 2009, 07:28 AM
No mentions of BB actually.....but damn.....Flamingo PWNS!!!
Nad Hancock massive slaughtering all the men both marines and pirates is awesome uahs uahsu shuas

sh4dx
August 25, 2009, 07:29 AM
Although i don't believe that the spoilers about bb are real, the whole "ancient weapon" seems kinda lame to me..I mean we have seen SUCH powerful chars, many of them are logias SO i think it's lame that some "ancient weapon" revive and kill them all,destroy everything blablabla, it's like "hmm what to do ?oh yes lets revive some ancient weapons to pwn everyone"...Sure bb told that he's gonna shake the whole world, BUT i don't believe that he will recruit at least other members from level6 (silver medalists) except one or two max neither revive some ancient *ullshi*!

moonster x
August 25, 2009, 07:32 AM
the pic is real... that what i think before but still dont have any confident about it o.o
and with the confirm spoiler.. my instinct is rite XD so oz gonna die huh!! ace will rage about this and if his cuff loose moria is gonna get burn into ashes...:P

din_84
August 25, 2009, 07:33 AM
poor oars.. he only live for two chapters.
i think flamingo has a power like a puppeteer. the one that can control string.
maybe that explain how he control people.

Yans86
August 25, 2009, 07:37 AM
I don't really see an "ancient weapon".....kill them all...as powerful as they can be,we have yet to see them,and see if someone has the knowledge to use them...I mean,only Robin at the moment should be able to do such a thing...guess that if they r found the instructions will be in the ancient language,isn't it??or u'll have to be a super genious...

And anyway there's WB that can destroy the world.....and still guessing what Roger could do,or Garp could do to corner these guys....so it's not such a big deal for the moment :-P

Benjamin Kaito
August 25, 2009, 07:59 AM
Yes, just like i wanted - more about Don and Moria powers ^^

elitefox
August 25, 2009, 08:04 AM
the pic is real... that what i think before but still dont have any confident about it o.o
and with the confirm spoiler.. my instinct is rite XD so oz gonna die huh!! ace will rage about this and if his cuff loose moria is gonna get burn into ashes...:P

that is what I predicted earlier :p

Ace going rampage after getting his cuffs off, hope this is sooner.

Why didn't just WB destroy half of the HQ, cut the marines in half in an instant, leave the part where ace is right?

bittman
August 25, 2009, 08:06 AM
Yes, the 4 more underrated Shichibukai get some awesome screen time. (and I love Doflamingo whilst everyone else hates on him. Actually, I love him because everyone else hates on him. If he was likable like Kuma I wouldn't like him as much)

And did Oars Junior just die?
...and a whole bunch of stone statues?

One Piece suddenly goes into serious mode.

Raysen_ht
August 25, 2009, 08:10 AM
What's a Kasa?? I dont understand that word...

This chapter seem awesome!! Oda has been hinting on a change of "children" to "grown up" manga since the TB arc. I guess this is where things get "pg18"

deffkryz
August 25, 2009, 08:11 AM
I think we can put that BB spoiler aside blindly sincs nja told that the first half of the chapter's all about Hancock and the second half only about Oars jr.

Wasn't Poseidon being in ID a fan idea back from when Luffy was told about that mysterious level below level 5. It would be pretty bad if Oda was that predictable.

What's a Kasa?? I dont understand that word...

Well... depends on the kanji: 傘 is an umbrella or a parasol. 笠 is a hat made of straw or bamboo. Since there's a "オーズと笠" it should be "Oars and Bamboohat"

Mythsoul
August 25, 2009, 08:18 AM
hmmmmm Handcock kicking ass.....Oars dying......I think the most dangerous Shichibukai are Don Flanmingo and Kuma.....this is gonna be an awesome chapter......and who's gonna fight the Shichibukai one on one......I wonder

deffkryz
August 25, 2009, 08:22 AM
Yet again... May I remind you respectfully: Being hit pretty badly doesn't mean that a character dies in Odaverse. :eyeroll

Yans86
August 25, 2009, 08:22 AM
hmmmmm Handcock kicking ass.....Oars dying......I think the most dangerous Shichibukai are Don Flanmingo and Kuma.....this is gonna be an awesome chapter......and who's gonna fight the Shichibukai one on one......I wonder

Don and Hawk :-P!

@Deffkryz.....oars 2 fuckin pierced in his heart....this time is for real :-P
Hancock massive slaughtering marines and pirates.......Oda is really killing right now....no more childplay uahs suahsu ah

Anyway,finally we have REAL EVIL......even BB isn't really that evil IMO,and the other pirates alongside the marines are only "ENEMIES".....but DON is REAL EVIL for REAL....F**k Yeah!!!

Seleno
August 25, 2009, 08:35 AM
So this time a lot f people really die. Oo
The martines are shattered after turned into stone by Hancock and Oars is finished by Flamingo and Moria.
I hope One Piece gets more serious now.

And finally Nami gets her cover story *wohooo*

Schabrak
August 25, 2009, 08:36 AM
Kasa may be this hat type?^^ (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/Japanese_buddhist_monk_hat_by_Arashiyama_cut.jpg/120px-Japanese_buddhist_monk_hat_by_Arashiyama_cut.jpg) How about using google for once...

Eh.. I want Moria to die, that bastard!-_- How many of Ace friends have to die till he gets free? And will he be able to avange them?

sarutobi_sensei
August 25, 2009, 08:43 AM
Ohhh, poor Oars...

And here I thought that Hancock wouldn't really fight x)

Damn I wanna see Luffy getting there really fast x)

Raysen_ht
August 25, 2009, 08:46 AM
Kasa may be this hat type?^^ How about using google for once...
The pics are blocked on this computer... i can´t see whatever it is that you were trying to show.

gesgift
August 25, 2009, 08:47 AM
Kuma seems not to have a lot of pitty, and we all could guess that Gekko and pink-bird wouldn't have any at all.

I wonder Who Boa is killing? Oars seems/seemed like a fine chap though...

mr.danly
August 25, 2009, 09:18 AM
Kuma seems not to have a lot of pitty, and we all could guess that Gekko and pink-bird wouldn't have any at all.

I wonder Who Boa is killing? Oars seems/seemed like a fine chap though...

Hancock is killing random marines and pirates. No one important. Seems like she'll kill any man except for Luffy LOL

Mr. Crocodile
August 25, 2009, 09:21 AM
DAMN!!!! So some people finally die in front of our eyes. I guess we could not expect Oda to not kill off any characters with a war of this magnitude. This was already hinted at a few chapters ago(can't remember which one) by some unnamed characters. Things are getting serious now people..those under 18 stop reading one piece lol..

Anyways pretty awesome to see the remaining shichibukai finally in action and poor Oars jr. i guess he was only used as a guinea pig to show how powerful the shichibukai really are.

Ero-Sanji
August 25, 2009, 09:30 AM
Hey, Doflamingo is a string man, as I predicted!!!!
(Now I only need the actual proof...)

Edit: So why didn't anyone else get hurt by the Ursa shock?

chess4
August 25, 2009, 09:33 AM
wow.....oars is already dead. the ole boy don aint playing games. the shichbukai are animals

DARK
August 25, 2009, 09:52 AM
So basically the chapter is Shichibukai VS Whitebeard crew. Hancock kicks ass with her techniques while Oars Jr. has been badly beaten (yet unconfirmed killed) by Doflamingo and Moria.

PaLLl
August 25, 2009, 09:54 AM
I'm interested in seeing gay boy in Action !

I think the most ultimate 3 are Mihawk , The Tyrant Kuma , And Flamingo .
Maaaan it's Armageddon . A real hell in action :)
And it's only the begining

Yans86
August 25, 2009, 09:59 AM
Now we can really realize why SenGoku was unhappy of Jinbei and BB demise...........if even the others shichibukai weren't there,this war would be over in 10 minutes ih ihihi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Shadoguardian
August 25, 2009, 10:00 AM
Recently Oda has been awesome with double-spreads but stingy with pages. Which is why I was wondering if anyone know how many pages there are in this chapter?

gesgift
August 25, 2009, 10:11 AM
Recently Oda has been awesome with double-spreads but stingy with pages. Which is why I was wondering if anyone know how many pages there are in this chapter?

3000? Just guessing a number.

Suddenly the SB's seem legendarier to me...

Zehahaha
August 25, 2009, 10:14 AM
Shichibukai in action... That's a good thing, even though the poor Oars Jr is out of the game.
Time for the WB to play seriously with the Marines and Shichibukai... I can't even imagine what's going to happen when Luffy & Co will be there at Marinford

DARK
August 25, 2009, 10:28 AM
Shichibukai in action... That's a good thing, even though the poor Oars Jr is out of the game.
Time for the WB to play seriously with the Marines and Shichibukai... I can't even imagine what's going to happen when Luffy & Co will be there at Marinford

There is probably going to be a full-scale battle.

iloveonepiece
August 25, 2009, 10:46 AM
would crocodile be a good match against the ice dude? without moisture he can't make ice!

DARK
August 25, 2009, 10:50 AM
would crocodile be a good match against the ice dude? without moisture he can't make ice!

Remember that water was his main weakness before and ice is frozen water.
We still have a long way to go before we can even speculate Luffy and co. VS Shichibukai and Admirals. Right now it's just Whitebeard's crew fighting them.

sage mode
August 25, 2009, 11:16 AM
But yeah, it's not going to be that rare. We've already seen 4 people with it, and there's plenty more people in the new world.

Why are 4 people with kings haki not rare.It exist many million people.Even 1000 people with kings haki are rare.

gesgift
August 25, 2009, 11:23 AM

Yeah, croc is going to suck the sea dry so he can't make ice...

So Jimbei is supposed to be in the same league as Mihawk, DoFlamingo, Boa... COOL!

And still can't handle Magellan? Well, there will always be the compability of DF's?

DARK
August 25, 2009, 11:28 AM

Me neither. Chances are this will be 15 pages like last chapter. We have to wait for the full spoiler pics to confirm how many pages.

jinoku
August 25, 2009, 11:28 AM
poor oars jr, we hardly knew ye. But yeah Shichibukai arent joking around...

my guess is all the named pirates will face off against Shichibukai, and i see a fair amount of them dying to make room for luffy and crew to join in.

I wonder if mihawk will recognize luffy from that time he fought zoro and be like "hey strawhat hows that three sword guy doing"

I wonder if everyones still banking on hancock getting killed trying to protect luffy. That would be a real bummer....

DARK
August 25, 2009, 11:32 AM
poor oars jr, we hardly knew ye. But yeah Shichibukai arent joking around...

my guess is all the named pirates will face off against Shichibukai, and i see a fair amount of them dying to make room for luffy and crew to join in.

I wonder if mihawk will recognize luffy from that time he fought zoro and be like "hey strawhat hows that three sword guy doing"

I wonder if everyones still banking on hancock getting killed trying to protect luffy. That would be a real bummer....

Oars Jr. is probably not dead. When was the last time that ANYBODY has died in One Piece unless the death itself moves the plot along? And if Oda was going to change the pattern of how he finishes off any character, it'd be weird he did it now.
Mihawk will probably recognize who Luffy he; Luffy was just some nobody with Shanks' hat the first time they met. Now Luffy has a 300,000,000 berri bounty. In fact, the only people who wouldn't recognize who Luffy is are Doflamingo, most of WB's crew, and Akainu.

Ero-Sanji
August 25, 2009, 11:36 AM
So Jimbei is supposed to be in the same league as Mihawk, DoFlamingo, Boa... COOL!

And still can't handle Magellan? Well, there will always be the compability of DF's?

Do not underestimate Jimbei!

Make the battlefield like Baratie and Magellan will be beggin' for mercy, I mean areas also give bonuses like a desert for Crocodile or a forest for Ace...

ameya730
August 25, 2009, 11:40 AM
Why are 4 people with kings haki not rare.It exist many million people.Even 1000 people with kings haki are rare.

i thought king's haki (or whatever it is called ) was unique to only luffy and boa the other people had just normal haki :)

DARK
August 25, 2009, 11:42 AM
i thought king's haki (or whatever it is called ) was unique to only luffy and boa the other people had just normal haki :)

Nope it is stated that "only one in a million people" actually have Haoushoku Haki. There are probably millions of people in the world so it is possible to have more than the 2 people confirmed with this Haki. For all we know, all of the people fighting right now who have Haki have Haoushoku Haki.

diZaZterR
August 25, 2009, 11:53 AM
i think the reason why oda decided to kill oars jr is bcoz moria/doflamingo will use his body to fight against WB&company.

i'm excited to see how boa fight!!!:amuse

sage mode
August 25, 2009, 11:58 AM
For all we know, all of the people fighting right now who have Haki have Haoushoku Haki.

not all.The whole amazon lilly crew had no kings haki(only boa).
We have see it 100% from Shanks,Luffy,Raylaigh.Boa confirmed the kings haki for herself

DARK
August 25, 2009, 12:04 PM
not all.The whole amazon lilly crew had no kings haki(only boa).
We have see it 100% from Shanks,Luffy,Raylaigh.Boa confirmed the kings haki for herself

So the Kuja pirates are fighting as well? Thought it was just the Shichibukai.

This whole Haki discussion is irrelevant; while Haki has been used by certain characters (i.e. Marco) in recent chapters, there was no evidence that Haki was used in this chapter let alone Haoushoku.

deffkryz
August 25, 2009, 12:04 PM

Well Shanks and Rayleigh showed that they possessed the very same ability to knock out weak characters and freighten off beasts - Shanks in the very first chapter, and later on WB's ship, Rayleigh on Human Auction... Basically, that's haoushoku.

uahs suahsu ah

You tried to laugh and got something stuck in your throat? Look at chapters 178 and 349. Getting pierced through the chest where the heart should be does not automatically mean that a character's dying!

I've read that line in the spoiler as well - so if the chapter ends with Oars III.'s dead then Oda has a reason for it - and not simply for the cause of slaughtering characters that he just introduced some pages ago. We may not see it in this chapter, most probably not even in the next one nor even in this arc. But maybe once Luffy finally arrives.

And yes: A lot of nameless marine soldiers and pirates die... Is there anything new about that since Oda showed what happened in Ohara or what happened in Arabasta?

No.

So this time a lot f people really die. Oo
The martines are shattered after turned into stone by Hancock and Oars is finished by Flamingo and Moria.
I hope One Piece gets more serious now.

It always was serious with a lot of slapstick. Killing off people does not make it more serious but less funny. Unless you don't have perverted mind that enjoys such an outcome, of course. Then Bleach and Naruto should be your very first choice of Shonen.

AiddonValentine
August 25, 2009, 12:16 PM
the only two people 100% confirmed to have Haoushoku are Luffy and Hancock, period. While Shanks and Rayleigh showed use of Haki there is nothing that confirms nor lends any suspicion that they too have Haoushoku.

Back on topic, hoping to finally see Hancock in action in the next few chapters since she's only gone against cannon-fodder so far. Still wondering how the Shichibukai are going to act once Luffy's group comes in since more than a few of them have dubious loyalties to the current situation.

Yans86
August 25, 2009, 12:21 PM
@deffkryz

Lol lol lol!!!
All the hints and the speech,from WB's words,to Oda's goes in the direction of Oars death,so stop being sarcastic!!!I can tape all I want so don't give me this s**t to begin with...

Secondly where did I ever say that Oda is just mass slaughtering for the pleasure of it???lol at that!!!!!be consistent if u have to answer me...

Do u want some consistence???besides Boa,all the shichibukai introduced had shown BADASS power and ability in their "first" fight......
DoFlamingo was the last....what did u expect?????DOFlam pwning in 3 second one of WB commander???DoFlam pwning nameless pirates....impressive...lol....Oars 2 is the perfect sacrifice,even cause having him battlink like the first one would be totally redundant!!!

And sorry,Ohara was a flashback and in ALabasta we didn't see DIRECT kill,we never had DIRECT KILL till now actually!!!!

ScratchmenApoo
August 25, 2009, 12:22 PM
What, now it says that Boa could only petrify a few body parts and shatter those ? That's lame...

DARK
August 25, 2009, 12:22 PM
i think the reason why oda decided to kill oars jr is bcoz moria/doflamingo will use his body to fight against WB&company.

Someone posted on the spoiler pic thread that Oars Jr's death is not confirmed so chances are he's still alive.

Superman
August 25, 2009, 12:28 PM
My guess is he can only control people of a certain strength and he can probably be overpowered OR he has to be close to them making him really vulnerable to distant attacks...... But maybe I'm just a little bias as Oz jr seemed wicked, i at least hope he takes down a VA or two before Do brings him down
:D

Oh what you dont say you figured that out all by yourself?! Of course he can control only to a certain strenght. Try to walk a dog with a "Chihuahua" on the right dog leash and a "LIGER"( A Liger is a hybrid. One parent is a lion and one is a tiger and its huge) on the left leash and....damn im drifting too much sorry it was a long day. Yes your right and because Don Q. cant hold Oars in the line with his strings so he cut his fucking leg of, the answer cant be more simpler than that right:D.

k-dom
August 25, 2009, 12:37 PM
So with this chapter, all the shichibukai will have made a move. The thing is that there a huge deference between the standard marine and the shichi/admirals. Since nobody of the former could stop Oars III but just 3 peoples could defeat him.
Anyway that was a quick fight, but let's not burry little oars to fast their has been more astonishing recovery.

Seleno
August 25, 2009, 12:48 PM
It always was serious with a lot of slapstick. Killing off people does not make it more serious but less funny. Unless you don't have perverted mind that enjoys such an outcome, of course. Then Bleach and Naruto should be your very first choice of Shonen.

Oh my God... xD Me and Naruto xD (Bleach doesn't interest me att all, too). But what I wanted to say is to see some more serious things and shockiing moments like real deaths we experience while reading the actual events like this war ( like Yans86 said).

And sorry,Ohara was a flashback and in ALabasta we didn't see DIRECT kill,we never had DIRECT KILL till now actually!!!!
Even if they are only minor characters.

DARK
August 25, 2009, 12:48 PM
So with this chapter, all the shichibukai will have made a move. The thing is that there a huge deference between the standard marine and the shichi/admirals. Since nobody of the former could stop Oars III but just 3 peoples could defeat him.
Anyway that was a quick fight, but let's not burry little oars to fast their has been more astonishing recovery.

Oars Jr. is not confirmed to be dead although I wonder how he'll be able to fight with one leg especially against 2 Shichibukai?

chess4
August 25, 2009, 12:49 PM

i think the shichibukai are done as a unit after this war. im sure moria will get oars jr's body and he will be a player in the new world. i bunch of pirates will be introduced in this war who will be in the new world when luffy makes his push to be pirate king.

luffy has to get stronger, because as of right know he is outclassed compared to the monsters in this war

DARK
August 25, 2009, 12:52 PM
i think the shichibukai are done as a unit after this war. im sure moria will get oars jr's body and he will be a player in the new world. i bunch of pirates will be introduced in this war who will be in the new world when luffy makes his push to be pirate king.

luffy has to get stronger, because as of right know he is outclassed compared to the monsters in this war

The Shichibukai are called by the World Government to fight their battles and I have a feeling this wouldn't be the end yet. Even if Jimbei (and Hancock) do manage to stray from the group by the time this battle ends, WG will just find some more pirates. I believe the death of the Admirals would be a much harder hit to the WG.
As far as the pirates that have been introduced as WB's allies and are prominent pirates in the New World, we really have not seen them much outside their names.

sage mode
August 25, 2009, 12:54 PM

since amazon lilly luffy is a little bit stronger

DARK
August 25, 2009, 12:58 PM

Luffy had a hard time fighting against 2 Zoan users even though he fought wave after wave of powerful enemies of Amazon Lily. Perhaps if Luffy perfects his Haki, he'd be able to take down these DF users, especially the Logia ones.

deffkryz
August 25, 2009, 01:01 PM

Oh, we saw way before Arabasta a direct kill: But don't look (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/31/), you might get spoiled! :facepalm

@AiddonValentine: It's more like a question mark than period because Haoushoku was apparently given a name after Luffy's outbreak of haki on Amazon Lily identifying it to some extend as haoushoku. Of course, if you'd be very precise, you can't even determine if that knocking weak characters unconcious is part of that Haoushoku, can you?

2getbackontopic: I wonder how Hancock may behave once Luffy is coming into sight and what the others might do with her. :headscratch Now that Doflamingo is getting actually quite generous to show his abilities I don't want to see that more-than-eyecandy to be chopped. :paperbag:onoz

Ero-Sanji
August 25, 2009, 01:02 PM
Luffy had a hard time fighting against 2 Zoan users even though he fought wave after wave of powerful enemies of Amazon Lily. Perhaps if Luffy perfects his Haki, he'd be able to take down these DF users, especially the Logia ones.

But does he have to be that strong now? No!

Kuma made the crew ready for the new world not for an encounter with the whole admiral fleet nor the shichibukais...

sage mode
August 25, 2009, 01:07 PM

Kuma made the crew ready for the new world not for an encounter with the whole admiral fleet nor the shichibukais...

luffy can now fight against people with reflect power skills like the guy from sa.

chess4
August 25, 2009, 01:11 PM

has he gotten stronger? the only thing he has down is awkaened his haki more, but he cant control it
[hr]

i disagree, repectfully of course, luffy is about to enter a war with some of the strongest fighters in the world. luffy is entering a war where is is not even a top 20 fighter. if he fights the wrong person he could get his blocked knocked off

ScratchmenApoo
August 25, 2009, 01:12 PM
I'm predicting the marines or someone will do something to Ace, Luffy will get all serious and use his Haki and stuff and attack a logia user and hurt them, then everyone will be amazed of his strength but then they will still own Luffy and Jinbei or someone comes in and saves him by stepping in and says to Luffy that saving Ace is the priority, not fighting the marines and stuff and they try to save Ace but find more enemies and stuff and Luffy will confront Garp and get scolded and stuff and then... some more stuff happens, but my crystal ball stopped working.

sage mode
August 25, 2009, 01:16 PM
maybe luffy knocks senkoug out with haki^^ because he try to kill ace.So luffy´s bounty would be epic ;)

AiddonValentine
August 25, 2009, 01:24 PM
@AiddonValentine: It's more like a question mark than period because Haoushoku was apparently given a name after Luffy's outbreak of haki on Amazon Lily identifying it to some extend as haoushoku. Of course, if you'd be very precise, you can't even determine if that knocking weak characters unconcious is part of that Haoushoku, can you?

Uh, what are you talking about? Seriously, not to bash, but your statement is more than a bit confusing. I was saying Luffy and Hancock both have Haoushoku Haki but there isn't a single piece of blatant evidence that can ultimately prove that anyone besides them has it. There's nothing saying Rayleigh and Shanks have anything but normal (if powerful) Haki.

Anyway, looks like Marineford is going to be a big ol' hole in the ocean by the time Luffy gets there. I don't see Luffy taking part in the offensive for long, but I do imagine he at least gets Ace out of there.

chess4
August 25, 2009, 01:43 PM
maybe luffy knocks senkoug out with haki^^ because he try to kill ace.So luffy´s bounty would be epic ;)

luffy's bounty cant get 2 big without his crew bounty increasing. how would it look if luffy's bounty is 500 million berri and and the rest of the crew collectively isnt that much. this is off subject but the rest of the strawhats have to do something to raise their bounty especially my boy chopper. that 50 berri is an insult andf sanji and brook have to get new pics, and usopp has to take a pic with his mask off so his father can see him.

SIDENOTE

i think its going to be a while before luffy shows up. i think this battle is going to last the rest of the year.

Ero-Sanji
August 25, 2009, 01:44 PM
has he gotten stronger? the only thing he has down is awkaened his haki more, but he cant control it
<hr noshade size="1">

i disagree, repectfully of course, luffy is about to enter a war with some of the strongest fighters in the world. luffy is entering a war where is is not even a top 20 fighter. if he fights the wrong person he could get his blocked knocked off

I repect your disagreement but we are actually talkin' about the same things, I said that he wasn't ready for this war and your statement just proves me right, no? You said he wasn't even top 20 and that's what I am trying to say Luffy is often one of the top 20, correction top 10 or even top 5 in every arc besides this one making my statement quite correct...

Kuma also said we will never meet again, no?
So he's actually going to blow himself up or something like that or he will actually encounter Luffy again, of course without his intentions.

Let me make myself clear, I think Kuma sent the crew away to make them ready for the new world, he had no intentions of meeting Luffy again. So he had no intentions of seeing Luffy at the war...

DARK
August 25, 2009, 01:56 PM

That should be in a speculation thread not a discussion thread. Luffy has yet to arrive in Marineford for the big battle.

PaLLl
August 25, 2009, 02:06 PM
I think Flamingo is DF user....a Puppet master (obvius , yes I know) ^^

But still my attetion on this chapter is only on Gay Boy !

Ero-Sanji
August 25, 2009, 02:17 PM
I think Flamingo is DF user....a Puppet master (obvius , yes I know) ^^

But still my attetion on this chapter is only on Gay Boy !

Nah nah he is a string man!

DARK
August 25, 2009, 02:19 PM
Right now I think Doflamingo is a String String Man (if he has a Devil Fruit).

chess4
August 25, 2009, 02:20 PM
I repect your disagreement but we are actually talkin' about the same things, I said that he wasn't ready for this war and your statement just proves me right, no? You said he wasn't even top 20 and that's what I am trying to say Luffy is often one of the top 20, correction top 10 or even top 5 in every arc besides this one making my statement quite correct...

Kuma also said we will never meet again, no?
So he's actually going to blow himself up or something like that or he will actually encounter Luffy again, of course without his intentions.

Let me make myself clear, I think Kuma sent the crew away to make them ready for the new world, he had no intentions of meeting Luffy again. So he had no intentions of seeing Luffy at the war...

ok i get ya now cuz. i was wondering about kuma telling luffy they wouldnt meet again maybe he will kill himself or he has become a full pacifista

Yans86
August 25, 2009, 02:21 PM
@deffkryz
I guess that one chapter make the rulez......ty! :-D

br4nd0nh347
August 25, 2009, 02:25 PM
I predict Luffy gets there, too late! Muhahahaha
I don't know, but I want them to save his brother somehow.
No one needs to win or die at all, just save the bro.

llmcduff
August 25, 2009, 02:47 PM
Luffy has 24 hours till the vigor hormone injection wears off. How many hours had it been? 4-5? more? We haven't seen Luffy in 2 chapters now. Can't wait till he's back.

Yaminingen
August 25, 2009, 03:04 PM
Yeah luffy still have a lot of time, for don he has a cool devil power which make him a real strong openent for luffy or anybody else.. i think it's the Ito Ito (糸) paramechia
he don't have that big bounty for nothing :D

DARK
August 25, 2009, 03:04 PM
Luffy has 24 hours till the vigor hormone injection wears off. How many hours had it been? 4-5? more? We haven't seen Luffy in 2 chapters now. Can't wait till he's back.

I have no clue but this has no relevance to any of the spoiler in the chapter. :offtopic

Lee-tyme7
August 25, 2009, 03:14 PM
Wouldn't that be funny when Luffy and the gang get there they turn on eachothers. LOL!! The half who wants to save Ace vs. the other half who wants to kill WB.
Jimbei vs Croc,
Ivan vs Dos Bone,
Mr.3 vs Buggy?
Luffy run to save Ace.

DARK
August 25, 2009, 03:17 PM
Wouldn't that be funny when Luffy and the gang get there they turn on eachothers. LOL!! The half who wants to save Ace vs. the other half who wants to kill WB.
Jimbei vs Croc,
Ivan vs Dos Bone,
Mr.3 vs Buggy?
Luffy run to save Ace.

Crocodile wouldn't be able to turn on the group because Iva is blackmailing him. Most likely all of those prisoners would be fighting the miscallenous marines and pirates lurking around. Luffy tries to rescue Ace but is thwarted by all of the Shichubukai and Admirals he fought before. Then Luffy gets his ass kicked yet again...

chess4
August 25, 2009, 04:01 PM
one thing is for sure this arc is going to be long. so many pirates and marines still havent showcased their powers and the ole boy luffy hasnt arrived yet, i dont expect things to heat up until he does. luffy will be the decidng factor in this war, not because of his strength, but because of the ties he has. boa loves him,mihawk wants zoro to be better than him, so he will not fight luffy because of that, and kuma wouldnt spar him to kill him now. plus garp is his grandfather and im sure he wouldnt let luffy be killed. also there is still an outside chance that dragon shows up but doubt it. cant wait to see jinbei getting loose. i also think buggy will shine this arc, he wasnt always a coward. maybe he makes a diffrence this arc. i think buggy will later join back up with shanks

DARK
August 25, 2009, 04:27 PM
one thing is for sure this arc is going to be long. so many pirates and marines still havent showcased their powers and the ole boy luffy hasnt arrived yet, i dont expect things to heat up until he does. luffy will be the decidng factor in this war, not because of his strength, but because of the ties he has. boa loves him,mihawk wants zoro to be better than him, so he will not fight luffy because of that, and kuma wouldnt spar him to kill him now. plus garp is his grandfather and im sure he wouldnt let luffy be killed. also there is still an outside chance that dragon shows up but doubt it. cant wait to see jinbei getting loose. i also think buggy will shine this arc, he wasnt always a coward. maybe he makes a diffrence this arc. i think buggy will later join back up with shanks

For sure this arc is going to be long. There is just one little aspect of a battle that is covered per chapter and considering that Oda had covered story arcs over hundreds of chapters, I won't be surprised if this battle keeps going on for the next hundred.
As for all of the speculation of certain character(s) being involved, that should be in a different thread.

soDeq05
August 25, 2009, 05:23 PM
Spanish Translation

Spanish Translation

La historia empieza con Oars devastando entre los marines.
Está a punto de romper su línea de defensa.
Los marines gigantes comentan que ellos usualmente luchan mirando hacia abajo, nunca luchan mirando hacia arriba.
Cargan contra Oars Jr., pero no pueden detenerlo.
Oars rompe su defensa, y los piratas lo siguen hacia la bahía
Los primeros piratas que atraviesan cargan hacia Hancock, pero ella los convierte en piedra.
Ella ataca con Patadas Aroma (Nja no incluyó furigana(1), así que no sabemos cómo se llama. Patadas Aroma son del kanji)
Y los piratas petrificados se rompen en pedazos.
Sin embargo, algunos marines son capturados por el ataque y se rompen también.
Los marines se preguntan si ella no se volverá contra ellos.
Hancock replica que ella aceptó luchar contr Shirohige, “pero ustedes siguen siendo mis enemigos”.
Bien, salvo “ese hombre”. Tienen que darse cuenta. Perdónenme… porque soy bella.
Los marines se vuelven locos de amor
El imparable Oars alcanza a Shirohige
Shirohige avisa que la valentía y el deseo de morir son cosas distinas.
Oars Jr. le pide (educadamente) entenderlo, él sólo quiere salvar a Ace lo más pronto posible
Shirohige ordena a sus hombres apoyar a Oars, pero el fuego de los marines se centra en Oars debido a su tamaño
Aún así alcanza la plataforma donde tienen a Ace, pero Kuma le ataca con el Ursa Shock, y Oars es seriamente dañado.
Tiene un gran kasa en su espalda, pero cae en el mar.
Oars lo mira fijamente(2), mientras la escena va a un flashback….
Ace: ¡Como estás más cerca del sol, te regalaré este kasa!
Tripulación de Ace’s: Como él es el fuego, quemó esta cosa dos veces mientras trataba de hacerlo… ¡cúidalo!
El kasa lo cuidó de mojarse en la lluvia, y la nieve dejó de reunirse alrededor de él.
Oars vuelve a ponerse de pie, para salvar al gentil Ace
Al menos cargarse a uno de los Shichibukai….
Ataca a Doflamingo, pero Doflamingo casualmente lo esquiva, y vuela en el cielo.
Salta alrededor de la cabeza de Oars Jr, luego corta su pierna derecha. (¿con un poderoso hilo invisible?)
Oars cae, pero trata de alcanzar y tomar a Ace
Moria: ¡¡Maldita sea, ese bastardo Doflamingo!! Le dije que quería su cadáver, pero él va y corta su pierna!!
Crea una gran lanza hecha de sombra, y apuñala a Oars en el corazón.
El capítulo termina con Oars Jr muriendo (Pero no se sabe si muere o no ).
La primera parte es toda Hancock Hancock ruleeeeezzzzz
La segunda mitad es toda Noooooooo OARSSSSsssssss

DARK
August 25, 2009, 05:24 PM
Spanish Translation

Spanish Translation

La historia empieza con Oars devastando entre los marines.
Está a punto de romper su línea de defensa.
Los marines gigantes comentan que ellos usualmente luchan mirando hacia abajo, nunca luchan mirando hacia arriba.
Cargan contra Oars Jr., pero no pueden detenerlo.
Oars rompe su defensa, y los piratas lo siguen hacia la bahía
Los primeros piratas que atraviesan cargan hacia Hancock, pero ella los convierte en piedra.
Ella ataca con Patadas Aroma (Nja no incluyó furigana(1), así que no sabemos cómo se llama. Patadas Aroma son del kanji)
Y los piratas petrificados se rompen en pedazos.
Sin embargo, algunos marines son capturados por el ataque y se rompen también.
Los marines se preguntan si ella no se volverá contra ellos.
Hancock replica que ella aceptó luchar contr Shirohige, “pero ustedes siguen siendo mis enemigos”.
Bien, salvo “ese hombre”. Tienen que darse cuenta. Perdónenme… porque soy bella.
Los marines se vuelven locos de amor
El imparable Oars alcanza a Shirohige
Shirohige avisa que la valentía y el deseo de morir son cosas distinas.
Oars Jr. le pide (educadamente) entenderlo, él sólo quiere salvar a Ace lo más pronto posible
Shirohige ordena a sus hombres apoyar a Oars, pero el fuego de los marines se centra en Oars debido a su tamaño
Aún así alcanza la plataforma donde tienen a Ace, pero Kuma le ataca con el Ursa Shock, y Oars es seriamente dañado.
Tiene un gran kasa en su espalda, pero cae en el mar.
Oars lo mira fijamente(2), mientras la escena va a un flashback….
Ace: ¡Como estás más cerca del sol, te regalaré este kasa!
Tripulación de Ace’s: Como él es el fuego, quemó esta cosa dos veces mientras trataba de hacerlo… ¡cúidalo!
El kasa lo cuidó de mojarse en la lluvia, y la nieve dejó de reunirse alrededor de él.
Oars vuelve a ponerse de pie, para salvar al gentil Ace
Al menos cargarse a uno de los Shichibukai….
Ataca a Doflamingo, pero Doflamingo casualmente lo esquiva, y vuela en el cielo.
Salta alrededor de la cabeza de Oars Jr, luego corta su pierna derecha. (¿con un poderoso hilo invisible?)
Oars cae, pero trata de alcanzar y tomar a Ace
Moria: ¡¡Maldita sea, ese bastardo Doflamingo!! Le dije que quería su cadáver, pero él va y corta su pierna!!
Crea una gran lanza hecha de sombra, y apuñala a Oars en el corazón.
El capítulo termina con Oars Jr muriendo (Pero no se sabe si muere o no ).
La primera parte es toda Hancock Hancock ruleeeeezzzzz
La segunda mitad es toda Noooooooo OARSSSSsssssss

That should be posted in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries thread.

Posting the International translations of the spoilers in this thread is right by the new rules (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1524722&postcount=1). :)

Max Mojito
August 25, 2009, 05:27 PM
I belive Oars did his job, his job was to break the Marine formation which he did and made it all the way to Ace, seems like he pwned some giants and alot of marines on the way there

OdaForPresident
August 25, 2009, 06:02 PM
I guess the mystery of Flamingo's powers is also cleared up. Judging from the spoilers he can control strings. This also explains how he was able to manipulate people. I'm quite happy with this, I like a string fruit much better than one that manipulates people's actions. Can't wait to see a big Don Flamingo fight.

Raysen_ht
August 25, 2009, 06:12 PM
OFF: huahuahauhauha... loved your nick person above me!! Count me as one of your supporters!!!

On topic now...
I really cant believe that Luffi was able to defeat Moria... A spear of shadows?!:o?! Too Awesome (why he didnt use that against Luffy ill never know...)!! I know its a manga and Luffy is the protagonist and all that crap, i just think that's a cheap excuse...

Flamingo is Badass , there is no better term to define him... he is BADass, BADASS just so god damn BADASS!! I really like the fact that at least one of the Shishibukai is truly evil!! A really over the top, beyond redemption VILLAIN!! The Shishi needed that

Rotten The Wizard
August 25, 2009, 06:25 PM
OFF: huahuahauhauha... loved your nick person above me!! Count me as one of your supporters!!!

On topic now...
I really cant believe that Luffi was able to defeat Moria... A spear of shadows?!:o?! Too Awesome (why he didnt use that against Luffy ill never know...)!! I know its a manga and Luffy is the protagonist and all that crap, i just think that's a cheap excuse...

Flamingo is Badass , there are no better term to define him... he is BADass, BADASS just so god damn BADASS!! I really like the fact that at least one of the Shishibukai its truly evil!! A really over the top, beyond redemption VILLAIN!! The Shishi needed that

To be fair, Moria never really fought luffy directly, he was sitting in Oz being lazy the whole time....
if he hadnt wasted time and didnt lose his composure he most likely wouldve won that battle

regarding the chapter.......Did Oda just make his first kill?........
Contrary to popular belief this war looks like its going to be short. Thanks to Oars little stunt They're now in the main plaza...and now that whitebeard has set foot there....Shit is really about to pop off

Finale
August 25, 2009, 06:51 PM
I hope Oars jr isnt dead. So what if he lost a foot, he can have the worlds largest peg leg. I'm waiting to see how WB counters the Shichibukai.

DARK
August 25, 2009, 06:54 PM
I hope Oars jr isnt dead. So what if he lost a foot, he can have the worlds largest peg leg. I'm waiting to see how WB counters the Shichibukai.

Considering how Oda does not kill any characters unless necessary, as well as several other characters being stabbed in the heart before, I doubt Oars Jr. will die.
Especially given that he is a member of a giant lineage, he should have enhanced durability.

Shadoguardian
August 25, 2009, 07:07 PM
I wonder how many chapters it will take till Luffy and co. get their game on. It can't take this long to reach Marineford.

sh4dx
August 25, 2009, 07:48 PM
at last flamingo and the other shich starting to move.it seems that this will be a very good chapter.i don't get many of you why all these things about oars and his cut leg or that he died..honestly i prefer oars to be killed "thanks" to the shich because it's about time, this is a WAR..i mean ok Oda don't kill chars but right now he HAS to kill we have 100.000 marines and 47 NW ships(most of them fodders but doesn't matter though) it would be lame if nobody dies..and what is better than showing us that the shich actually kill a strong char that took all of the SH crew to get down.

Also i think that after this arc & fishman island when SH enters NW the story might get a little "turn" about killings..i mean we all know a bit about the level of NW and how many people like dofla,moria,croc and so many are out there so i bet that we definitely going to see killings(sorry for the little offtopic)

DARK
August 25, 2009, 07:50 PM
I wonder how many chapters it will take till Luffy and co. get their game on. It can't take this long to reach Marineford.

Who knows? With the limited amount of material in each chapter, it is really hard to tell.

Raijū
August 25, 2009, 08:28 PM

I agree with you but in the same time it look like that only 5 minutes passed during the 2-3 last chapters. At least they shoulda reached the NW pirates' ship. Or maybe they're avoiding the whole fleet and attack from behind.

Tobol
August 25, 2009, 09:00 PM
Who cares about luffy, we know he'll come and beat the crap out of someone liek he usually do lol.

I want to se SenGoku fight!!!!

DARK
August 25, 2009, 09:25 PM
Who cares about luffy, we know he'll come and beat the crap out of someone liek he usually do lol.

I want to se SenGoku fight!!!!

Don't know about that. Luffy is going to get his ass kicked by these waves of Shichibukai and Admirals unless he perfects Haki.

dogfood911
August 25, 2009, 10:28 PM

On topic now...

Flamingo is Badass , there is no better term to define him... he is BADass, BADASS just so god damn BADASS!! I really like the fact that at least one of the Shishibukai is truly evil!! A really over the top, beyond redemption VILLAIN!! The Shishi needed that

Yeah, I sort of wished Moria used a bigger variety of attacks on Luffy too; like Shadow Spears or something. But it's not like Moria didn't go all out in trying to kill Luffy. The Black Box attack near the end of the fight was pretty intense and malicious.

On another note, Doflamingo is now my favorite character in One Piece. I think that theory about him having the string ability is spot on, pretty useful ability!...but I wonder if he would be at a disadvantage against a person like Inazuma with his special scissors.

Shadoguardian
August 25, 2009, 10:46 PM
Don't know about that. Luffy is going to get his ass kicked by these waves of Shichibukai and Admirals unless he perfects Haki.

If we're talking about Luffy and Haki then I think the chances are that in this battle he'll at least realise he has it.

There are 2 outcomes that I can see happening:
-Outcome 1 - Luffy manages to knock out the executioners with his fists, a split second before Ace is killed.
-Outcome 2 - Luffy, much like Oz, just reaches Ace, and is right by him, but is suddenly restained by either Smoker, a Vice-Admiral, Garp, an Admiral or Sengoku himself. They were just about to execute Ace and the Luffy uses Haki on the executioners, and knocks them out that way.

toxun
August 25, 2009, 11:13 PM
Luffy & his gang will reach Marineford on foot :p. Btw if Oar die, will Moria use Luffy shadow on him just like with his father? Still wonder though what kind a person Oars Mother is :). Luffy met with Smoker somehow I felt inevitable :).

Ero-Sanji
August 25, 2009, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I sort of wished Moria used a bigger variety of attacks on Luffy too; like Shadow Spears or something. But it's not like Moria didn't go all out in trying to kill Luffy. The Black Box attack near the end of the fight was pretty intense and malicious.

On another note, Doflamingo is now my favorite character in One Piece. I think that theory about him having the string ability is spot on, pretty useful ability!...but I wonder if he would be at a disadvantage against a person like Inazuma with his special scissors.

Nice thinking, Inazuma should be he's natural enemy...

bittman
August 25, 2009, 11:26 PM
Really? I would say Inazuma would have a harder time than a normal swordsman. All a string man would need to do is wrap up the scissors whilst closed right?

Natural enemy would be more like Mr 1 who can make a blade on any part of his body.

On that, Zoro would probably be a better future combatant against Doflamingo, but he's such an awesome prick that he's basically asking for some Luffy rage.

Ero-Sanji
August 26, 2009, 12:16 AM
Hmm, when you put it that way it kinda makes sense but can Inazuma just change his arms? Perhaps only time can tell.

Anyway you are right Mr.1 Should the trick but a swordsman would have a tough time cause as you said he can go for the arms and restrain the person thus making his arms completely useless...

dogfood911
August 26, 2009, 12:29 AM
Yeah, guess you're right. Mr. 1 would be a better fight. I guess I was just getting wrapped up in the whole arts and crafts imagery...(strings, scissors..what's next? glue?:p)

k-dom
August 26, 2009, 12:36 AM
And what about buggy ? We don't know exactly how this string works. Are they tangible, can we cut them ?

NoLimit89
August 26, 2009, 12:44 AM
Buggy shall defeat Don Flamingo and everyone would be all :blink

dogfood911
August 26, 2009, 12:45 AM
Come to think of it...maybe the strings are as strong as steel...it's been stated a few times that in the One Piece world that there are limits to what a sword can cut...but if I remember correctly, I think it was said that Inazuma's scissors are special in that they can cut anything and everything.

About Buggy...just tie his feet down!

bittman
August 26, 2009, 01:39 AM
Ahaha, Buggy v Doflamingo. It would be so great that I'd dedicate all my review to it and ignore whatever else happens in the chapter.

Well we aren't sure if it's strings yet, we're only guessing since he did some puppeteer act and has now cut off a leg. Even then, what's to say the strings are actually tangible and not energy-based thanks to a devil fruit or even haki (if possible).

But yeah, someone said "Wouldn't swordsman be disadvantaged too when their hands are tied up." I again thought of Zoro. He always has his mouth in a pinch.

Akainu
August 26, 2009, 02:13 AM
Buggy vs DoFlamingo would be owned in 0.1 seconds after Buggy has shown his ability. Don would simply attach a wire to each of his body parts (assuming that that's his power, sth. like ito ito no mi) and control him since that seems to be his main power aside from cutting.
[To evade this Buggy would have had to learn taking his bara to an atomar level]

Inazuma on the other hand seems to be a much better choice for a fight since he's a scissorsman and no matter the material he'd cut it like paper.
The thing here is, that a fighter at Inazumas level wouldn't get caught by the strings to begin with (<.< I bet he can even see them in contrast to others because of his bi-coloured googles).

But since neither the one nor the other are present atm. that's all just speculation. One thing this chapter will make christal clear and which will even be furthered later on is that the shichibukai are powerful fighters even the one's Luffy beat. On the other hand I still believe most of them will loose their status after the war. Half of them betrayed the worldgovernment, some of them will be beaten and then there's still the special case of BB - and please don't tell me he's busy in ID, it's his war and he will end it with fireworks.

About Luffy finally arriving: well maybe he already did? They passed the gate but couldn't see due to the fog. Now since WB caused a seaquake and Aokiji contered it the bay is frozen and frankly the war deserves more screentime than a bunch of idiots going "wtf is that" and some of the more experienced fighters replying "the war has already started" or sth. to that effect. So I'd say give it two more chapters to introduce the other forces (VA's/Sengoku and the rest of the division captains) - if at all - and on the end of the third chapter Luffy should already enter the battlefield.

Dark God Zeus
August 26, 2009, 02:38 AM
Is doflamingo having a string ability confirmed? I guess I never put it out of possibility, but I would have prefered a blood/muscle/bone control system.

dragonballz66
August 26, 2009, 03:24 AM
Just saw the pics. Wow! Really epic battle going on right now! Hancock is really strong! Just wow!

Black Lagoon
August 26, 2009, 03:29 AM
I'm always the last Lol :p
Epic again, Doflamingo, and boa sorry for my beauty :fan
but I got a feeling that this is gonna be the same as with bon-chan :crying

bittman
August 26, 2009, 03:38 AM
Chapter looked awesome on many levels.

It's amazing how Oda can make us care about a character who really only featured over 15 pages of a manga.

I can already see the focus of my review: "Oars Junior, we hardly knew th- HOLY CRAP HANCOCK IS HOT! LOOKATTHOSELEGS!"

Shadoguardian
August 26, 2009, 04:06 AM
Chapter looked awesome on many levels.

It's amazing how Oda can make us care about a character who really only featured over 15 pages of a manga.

I can already see the focus of my review: "Oars Junior, we hardly knew th- HOLY CRAP HANCOCK IS HOT! LOOKATTHOSELEGS!"

LOL! Your probably right! It's a shame it's only 15 pages again, and that Oz falls within those pages also sucks. But on the bright side, we finally got to see what Hancock and Donflamingo are truly capable of.

I hope when Luffy enters the scene, Jinbei and/or Ivankov will try to caution Luffy about the Admirals, the Schichibukai, the New World captains, and the Whitebeard Commanders and tell him about their powers, bounties, rank and abilities.

Oda has introduced to us a handful of the most powerful people in the OP world without giving them a proper introduction. It's kind of frustrating when there's an awesome battle going on and you have no idea how good these guys really are.

Dim
August 26, 2009, 04:29 AM
lol i would love if the luffy where to come from behind and kick sengoku off the tower lol
and to see him use some haki like rayleigh to remove those cuffs of ace!
but i doubt that will happen :(

this new oars seems alot smarter than the old one lol

LDSaint
August 26, 2009, 04:48 AM
im like every1 else so sad that oars got pretty much owned :'( but still domflamingo jst owns rite love his evilness/ great powerness attitude. finally all the shichibukai have done something but i still want to see smoker move but i dnt think we will see him do somethin until he see luffy or until he actually gets here.
but anyways i guess the big small fights (all the little fights between random pirates and marines) are goin start happenin since they can get in now thanks to oars

ohh and moria wat a ruthless guy BAM spear through the heart the only shichis with a bit humanity are kuma and mihawk not even boa who just kills pirates and marines but hey she is beautiful

hhv94
August 26, 2009, 04:57 AM
Oh nice chapter! Poor Oars JR! Looks like Moria hit the mark with that stabbing there. I wonder if his dead now? Sorta implies it with the way Oda set this up. I want the next chapter so badly! I wonder when Luffy and the group will show up?

Raijū
August 26, 2009, 05:16 AM
Is it really said that Oars has been stabed trough the heart or is it just a description of the picture (possible that his heart wasn't hit)

cheaptrick
August 26, 2009, 05:34 AM
i think hancock is still NOT using her king haki, so i'm still waiting to see her true potential..but yeah , what a nice pair of legs eheheh^_^
moria also surprised me, i didn't think he had such a powerful technique under his sleeves

Black Lagoon
August 26, 2009, 05:34 AM
Is it really said that Oars has been stabed trough the heart or is it just a description of the picture (possible that his heart wasn't hit)
I think it's just a description, only his leg has been cut, according to Moria and the pics

Tomgoood01
August 26, 2009, 05:39 AM
Oars Jr. getting smashed was obviously gonna happen but on the bright side even though he was almost like filler, he did made a impact on the war opening a spot on the bay so now we can asume that the WB pirates are advanceing further maybe even on land.

At this point if it is just the the 4 WB pirtaes ship that are on the assult or has the 43 ships behind have come into play? Cause if not then that would make a diff, cause like the new world captians have yet to make thier move. But wasn't Oars Jr. ship part of those 43 back up ships ahh i dont know.

My last point is that whitebeard knows what hes doing for the result of Oars Jr. rampage was suicide and was clear to WB. So WB is not blind in this war he has a plan and know how to advance and when to make his move.

PS. if that this all Hancock is gonna show in this war then she is waste of space cause like Kuma already doing Ursa Shock and Moria pulling out new moves

Black Lagoon
August 26, 2009, 05:44 AM
Oars Jr. getting smashed was obviously gonna happen but on the bright side even though he was almost like filler, he did made a impact on the war opening a spot on the bay so now we can asume that the WB pirates are advanceing further maybe even on land.

Definitely, Oars was just a matter of 2 meters close Ace

dogfood911
August 26, 2009, 05:44 AM
It's probably gonna take about another year...but I can't wait to see all of this animated on television!

Yans86
August 26, 2009, 05:49 AM
Hancock legs................and I can't wait to see her version of the Ursa Shock.............LOVE SHOCK aush ushus hsau shau sahus ua

gesgift
August 26, 2009, 06:02 AM
I want Oars Jr. to live! He can be one of those cool pirates with a wooden leg! Although it will be difficult to find a parrot of the right size to fit on his shoulder...

Boa looks strong *amazed*. And DoFlamingo, I don't like him!

sage mode
August 26, 2009, 06:15 AM
i think hancock is still NOT using her king haki, so i'm still waiting to see her true potential..but yeah , what a nice pair of legs eheheh^_^

she cant do her kings haki perfect^^ so maybe she never show this at this war

PS. if that this all Hancock is gonna show in this war then she is waste of space cause like Kuma already doing Ursa Shock and Moria pulling out new moves

why?You can see that she is strong.And only that count.

sarutobi_sensei
August 26, 2009, 06:16 AM
It's probably gonna take about another year...but I can't wait to see all of this animated on television!

Nah I doubt it'll take that long x)

Oh wait, we still have ID to go xD But that won't take long, 2/3 episodes and he's on ID x)

I want Oars Jr. to live! He can be one of those cool pirates with a wooden leg! Although it will be difficult to find a parrot of the right size to fit on his shoulder...

Boa looks strong *amazed*. And DoFlamingo, I don't like him!

Me 2, he can still live, he just needs Chopper there to take care of him x)

Boa's legs are *drools* gorgeous, she really does deserve the title of most beautiful woman x)

DoFlamingo well, he's really evil...

sh4dx
August 26, 2009, 06:37 AM
i also believe that hancock isn't that strong (although her king'haki and df) and also because she is a shich doesn't mean that she is awfully strong remember the dignity of the shich is that the most of the pirates out there at GL MUST feared them...so all these "killed the gorgon monster" thing and that she turn her "enemies" to stone actually have frightened all the people out there giving her the chance to gain a shich title from WG

sarutobi_sensei
August 26, 2009, 06:51 AM
Huhhhh, no, the WG knows that she has a DF, the Gorgon Eye thing is just on the Island, and what the hell is a shich? Shichibukai? Heck even Luffy who's slow thinking as a slug knows that it's a DF (same for her sisters).

She's a Shichibukai, and she isn't one for just any reason, it was said that just after one campaign she was asked to be one. Her powers are scary and her Haoushoku Haki is to be feared. Right now we have only seen her using her Merow Merow no Mi and her legs working x) I bet there's still a lot more to see x)

sh4dx
August 26, 2009, 07:11 AM
obviously shich=shichibukai i don't think that is too difficult to understand.

yes her haki is to be feared of course, about her df power i don't think that is something overpowered(we have seen MUCH more powerful fruits) or anything like that..i hope also that she may do something "big" during this war because atm she is the only one that didn't something "big"(not that 3 shichibukai's hit bring down Oars is something that big but compare to the fodders that hancock took out is much more)

sage mode
August 26, 2009, 07:17 AM
why overpowered.She can beat a whole warship in a second so were is that overpowered.And what did mihawk?Wow a sword slash nothing more.

Raysen_ht
August 26, 2009, 07:19 AM
chapter looks beyond awesome!!! I cant believe all that happened in just 15 pages... other manga's should see this as an example!

Boa is still kidding around, but she looks great and seems really powerfull. I cant wait for her and Luffi to meet in this war. I bet that that's when she is going to go "full power".

Moria was seriously underestimated.... he is strong as hell! Again, i cant believe Luffi was able to beat that monster.

The VA seem to be cornered by the NW capitains.. they are already retreating.... that seems a bit cowardly to me. Or maybe not cowardly, just useless. They are supposed to be the strongest after the admirals, but they couldnt do much to stop the pirates rampaging through their defenses, almost reaching Ace.

Oars jr. could be an amazing char... hope he is not dead

WB really REALLY know what he is doing!! He has a preety great insight of the fight... his alliance is, defenetly, not "flying blind"! They have a true commander!

About Doflamingo i'll just quote myself

Flamingo is Badass , there are no better term to define him... he is BADass, BADASS just so god damn BADASS!! I really like the fact that at least one of the Shishibukai its truly evil!! A really over the top, beyond redemption VILLAIN!! The Shishi needed that

Awesome chapter

Tomgoood01
August 26, 2009, 07:37 AM
I just hope by the end of this war we get to see the full extent of Hanock's power which would be her Haki i assume. Cause if Haoushoku Haki is so rare and feared by i wonder what can such a skill possible do? Plus if Oda does show the power of such Haki we can see what will be in store for what luffy can do. (being that they have the same Haki) Then if that's the case then Oda will not show her full powers for that be making Luffy future growth predictable.

So in conclusion with the reasoning i have shown Hancock will not show her Haki only what we have seen already which is kinda gay but she might play i different part in this war.
[hr]

The VA seem to be cornered by the NW capitains.. they are already retreating.... that seems a bit cowardly to me. Or maybe not cowardly, just useless. They are supposed to be the strongest after the admirals, but they couldnt do much to stop the pirates rampaging through their defenses, almost reaching Ace.

Okay where does it state about the NW captains that are attacking the VA yet. I know that Oars Jr. was with the fleet of the NW captains but i have not seen any those 7 captains they showed in chapter 551 so far. So don't just make up stuff to get attention, not cool.

Moogle Mango
August 26, 2009, 07:55 AM
I want to see more of Boa's leg action... I mean battles! :D

With Whitebeard's DF, couldn't he have just made a minor quake/pitfall in the ground to suck up most of the marines?

Raysen_ht
August 26, 2009, 08:10 AM
Okay where does it state about the NW captains that are attacking the VA yet. I know that Oars Jr. was with the fleet if the NW captains but i have not seen any those 7 captains they showed in chapter 551 so far. So don't just make up stuff to get attention, not cool.

I'm not making stuff up to get attention, its just my opinion, and i would like you to respect it

I think that this
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/08-09/
Are the WB pirates

and this are
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/12-13/
the NW capitains... just because the 7 NW capitains that were shown arent there, it doesnt mean they are not others that werent shown (Oars wasn't shown too)

Besides, if you look here
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/12-13/

you can see a ship with an octopus and another one with a panda... they look like the ships of some the guys that i said are the NW capitains

sh4dx
August 26, 2009, 08:17 AM
why overpowered.She can beat a whole warship in a second so were is that overpowered.And what did mihawk?Wow a sword slash nothing more.

yes a slash but aimed at WB directly not the fodders and as you saw his 3rd d.commander gone to stop it not someone else.and i say that her df power is NOT overpowered.

AiddonValentine
August 26, 2009, 08:38 AM
well, actually two things we haven't seen from Hancock yet 1) Her Haki is probably still on the snooze; I actually wonder if anyone outside the Kuja knows of that and 2) She hasn't really used her snake weapon in any great capacity. I imagine when she goes full out things are gonna get messy because right now all she's doing is reducing the amount of cannon fodder

Yans86
August 26, 2009, 08:56 AM
I guess what kind of people would get knocked out from her haki..........just a guess...........cause u know.........fodders in the SN crew weren't affected by Rayleigh's..........and we have the top pirates and marines there.........

King haki/King disposition ecc....ecc....is not the power to knock out people....

AiddonValentine
August 26, 2009, 09:05 AM
He spent a little too much time building her up as a character a few chapters ago to leave her hanging. I'm actually surprised she hasn't done anything suspicious yet since I fully expected her to be freaking out when Ace was brought to the stand.

sh4dx
August 26, 2009, 09:06 AM
I guess what kind of people would get knocked out from her haki..........just a guess...........cause u know.........fodders in the SN crew weren't affected by Rayleigh's..........and we have the top pirates and marines there.........

King haki/King disposition ecc....ecc....is not the power to knock out people....

almost correct because as we have seen for SURE king's haki(and shanks + rayliegh haki even if we don't know if they have king's haki or another type of haki) IS the power to knock out people but we might be sure that
it not just that but something more.sure the fodders will knock out if hancock use it..
although i hope that she will fight a strong opponent even if she turn sides when luffy comes i don't care i just believe that Oda won't leave hancock away without doing something "big"

Tomgoood01
August 26, 2009, 09:17 AM
ahhhhhhh!!! Raysen_ht you have open my eyes. on chapter 553 page 12-13 are consisted of captains of the NW for if you look closely Vortex Spider Squardo is in the mix of all those pirates. My answer has been solved in one of my earlier posts.

But whether or not who are fighting the VA has yet to be confirmed. In this new chapter there are 2 men in battle against two giants in this chapter i can see two similarly guys with bushy hair they seem to look like the Decalvan Brothers hard to say from their backs but I'm gonna make it my prediction being now that i have proof that he NW captains are in the battle. So if i'm right we have some measure of strength of these NW captains.

Raysen_ht
August 26, 2009, 09:22 AM
@Tomgood01
huummm... i just posted that exact pages in my latest post dude... just read a couple of posts back and you'll see.

Prediction time
Garp will show up next chapter... no prove, i just have a feeling

sh4dx
August 26, 2009, 09:23 AM
very nice chapter...i still think marines+shich have the upper hand..even if luffy & jinbei arrive i don't believe they could do much..

i'm sure that ace will be free though but after this bb will stop the "party" making the war a tie with both sides "harmed"