PDA

View Full Version : How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

rejectz
July 20, 2009, 06:30 AM
well ofcourse i'm talking about all the crew members...

anyone care to tell me your theories on how the crew will again meet up with each other and go to Merman's Island??? it's been so long since we've seen the others and its starting to get annoying even though the story is kinda good...i still wanna see everyone back together..:(

Mugiwara_no_Jack
July 20, 2009, 07:17 AM
I think after the current arc in Marine Ford, they meet all again on Shabody Archipelago and heading together to Fishman Island.

I don't see why they should all meet at Marine Ford as some users here suggest.

LDSaint
August 27, 2009, 05:43 AM
well now the staw hats have been seperated for a long time (42 chapters ago as of now). Ive always wondered how they were going to be reunited. ive had a few predections but as the story continues some of them i just dont seem them happening anymore.
some of my predicitons were
1)they were all goin to reunite at the Sunny or back on the Shabondy Archipelago through their vive cards

2)through their cover stories and ppl maybe being involved in the war. As in Robin where she mets the revolutionary army i was thinking should would return through Dragon who might of came to the war, as well as Sanji who might of come with the okamas since their king will be fighting in it (i no that might seem a bit farfetched). franky and Veagpunk

3) the war in genreal everyone traveling there in some way (not likely but...)

4)however as the story contnues i just cant see them reuniting soon as in during the war. they themselves the crew (every1 but luffy) may come back together but they wont be with luffy. the war i see it is just to intense for them. luffy isnt one of the big players in the war so his crew if they particpated might actually be destroyed. so another way ive been thinking is after the war

any thoughts and further predctions

Admiral Kizaru
September 01, 2009, 02:09 PM
Nami already has transportation to Shabondy Archipelago
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/01/
And the rest...

Chopper on the back of big bird.

Robin with Revolutionary Army help.

Franky build a small ship (mini merry alike). But I rather see him modified his legs to use pressure to move on long distance (similar to kuma pads).

Sanji could learn how to run on water ( geppo alike)

Zoro, Ussop and Brook can make a raft :p

Lord Rayleigh
September 01, 2009, 04:21 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/01/
That's not because there is a bubble that it has to be Shabondy archipelago. The Weather island is a cloud on a bubble, you know. And it is obvious on the picture she is on an island under the Weather Island. In Shabondy archipelago, on this island, we only saw a lot of mangroves while looking at his sky. And here, no mangroves but the Weather island.

Dice
September 01, 2009, 05:01 PM
Woah after this chapter it's already been a year since all of them disaapeared. I'm very curious how they are going to meet again.
Next cover should feature Nami again and the only ones that are missing are Brook and Zoro (if my memory is right^^). So maybe the'll make their return after that....that would make 6 chapters including the Nami one.
I know that Oda said he had all the story already in his mind but he didn't think that it would take so long. Seeing that they are already one year absent I can only think that Oda didn't plan the Luffy-solo-arc to go on for that long.

chess4
September 03, 2009, 06:14 AM
i have thought about this and thought about this, but the only logical place for the strawhats to met up is SA. they have to get their boat, unless rayleigh brings it to marineford?

Admiral Kizaru
September 03, 2009, 03:19 PM

That's not because there is a bubble that it has to be Shabondy archipelago. The Weather island is a cloud on a bubble, you know. And it is obvious on the picture she is on an island under the Weather Island. In Shabondy archipelago, on this island, we only saw a lot of mangroves while looking at his sky. And here, no mangroves but the Weather island.

Uuu boya. Why u delete my post? Maybe to cover fact that u don't understand what u reading?

Lord Rayleigh
September 03, 2009, 04:03 PM
Uuu boya. Why u delete my post? Maybe to cover fact that u don't understand what u reading?
I am not a moderator. So, I do not have this power. :darn
Anyway, I understood I was wrong. You never said Nami was at Shabondy Archipelago. So, I think we agree she is on a sea island under this sky island.

NoLimit89
September 03, 2009, 06:20 PM
what I'd love to see is the strawhats getting massive powerups and meeting each other at just the right moment in the heat of battle in the New World to save each other by unveiling some special attack.

and I'd like to see the crew mates getting together 1 by 1 over the span of a couple of chapters.

e.g. Luffy gets cornered by an Admiral down the new world and in comes Zoro with a special Haki imbued slash and saves the day while the 2 makes an escape. Something along those lines. And in the next few chapter we see Nami saving the day or Robin etc etc ...

Tsukisama
September 03, 2009, 08:01 PM

For clarification, I deleted your post, because you reacted rudely and angrily over a small misunderstanding. Lord Rayleigh misinterpreted what you wrote and posted a reply with that misninterpretation. Misunderstandings happen, especially in a forum with people from many different countries with different native tongues. Expect miscommunication.

These posts will not be deleted this time, since you had such questions about it (although, from tone of your post, you should have expected for your post to be deleted by a moderator, who are the only ones with the power to delete posts). Posts in this thread and all other threads are expected to be civil and respectful of the characters and other users.

~Joshua~
September 03, 2009, 08:36 PM
I think they will just surprise one another by showing up. Possibly by letting people know that they are friends with the brother of Ace and they out of respect should give them transport. Or show some type of skill or whatever.

skydevilnooj
September 03, 2009, 09:18 PM
what I'd love to see is the strawhats getting massive powerups and meeting each other at just the right moment in the heat of battle in the New World to save each other by unveiling some special attack.

and I'd like to see the crew mates getting together 1 by 1 over the span of a couple of chapters.

e.g. Luffy gets cornered by an Admiral down the new world and in comes Zoro with a special Haki imbued slash and saves the day while the 2 makes an escape. Something along those lines. And in the next few chapter we see Nami saving the day or Robin etc etc ...

That would be pretty kick ass but it wouldn't happen in the New World, that's pass Fishman Island and they want to go there together... Possibly during the WB War becuz as of right now it would be the only time they could cue that bad ass straw hat pirates music... u know the beating of the drums followed by the trumpets and one by one each member of the crew appears ready to back Luffy, stronger than what they were before... but that's only if that scenario had a possibility of happening but I doubt it... Right now anyone with a newspaper knows about the war b/w WB and WG so knowing Ace is to be executed they might make their way to Marineford to assist Luffy and reunite that way but this is hard to believe either way I put it... however Oda will reunite them, they have to have a cool entrance like during the Enies Lobby Arc where they all gathered on the roof one by one to confront Robin with that signature kick ass music... I doubt any of us will be able to predict how and when they will reunite... this forum definitely will be a tricky one to predict...

What should be another forum is what will be Luffy's new bounty since he made the papers for attacking a World Noble, being a mastermind for the Impel Down jailbreak and participating in the World Governments war with WB to rescue Portgas D. Ace from execution.

kkck
September 03, 2009, 10:32 PM
Hard to say but I will do my best to guess lol.

Nami: She will somehow fly back to where everyone is. After all, she is on a cloud lol.

Franky: He is on the grand line in an island with extremely advance technology. He will upgrade himself and then proceed to either steal a vehicle or sneak into something that can transport him.

Sanji is still on the grand line so he should not be all that far away from everything. He probably will be helped by the okama. The other alternative is that luffy will run into him after ivankov returns to that place.

ussop: Also still in the grand line. Probably that weird guy will help him. Hard to say the exact method though. Probably make a boat out of a giant tree or ride a giant animal back lol.

Brook: They guy just got a bunch of servants. He will most likely help them in something and they will fulfill his wish to return to his nakama.

Robin: She is truly far away from the SA considering she is not even in the GL. She was just helped by the revolutionary army though. Her name is also very well known and it is also well known she is a strawhat pirate. Lets just say she has connections lol. I would not be surprised if she appears soon in the war against WB thanks to her connections lol.

Chopper: Quite far away from the GL also. I guess he will ride one of those giant birds home lol.

Zoro: He is lucky to be in the GL lol. I guess perona will somehow help him since there is no way he can find his way back on his own.

Oni Giri
September 06, 2009, 12:27 PM
it's been a week since luffy landed on the amazon lily. and i really hope the rest of the crew did something other than sleeping, eating or running from giant birds. and for the meeting, if rayleigh is on his way to marineford than i guess crew can be too. otherwise they have to go to SA. but maybe if they see the newspapers they can guess luffy's whereabouts but i dont think so.

Poneglyph420
April 08, 2010, 12:54 PM
So I'm sure many of us are imagining how the SH will eventually return to SA (or FI as some have said) and reform the crew. Beyond that there's also the issue of what has been happening in the previous cover stories. Recently Oda hasn't presented any information on the location or situations of the SH.
Also we have seen some recent random covers showing certain SH interacting with other SH, almost like they found each other...
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/575/01/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/01/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/577/01/
Any Ideas???

I personally think that the SH like Zoro who found Perona, and Robin who found the RA (Or they found her. :p) Will clearly have assistance in their return while others (Perhaps the SH who need to develop self reliance) will have to ply their own course..

Naturally I assume they will all meet in SA in the next few months (maybe 6-8 Max.) and reunite with a post coma Luffy and onwards to FI..

Maybe in the meantime Jimbei can care for Luffy and if he wakes teach the boy a thing or two....

ScratchmenApoo
April 08, 2010, 03:23 PM
The reuniting will take up to 3-4 months I think...

Luffy - hospitalised in SA at Shakki's.

Zoro - I think Perona doesn't want to be on that island either and will help Zoro get out of there using her powers somehow.

Nami - The weather island will move close enough to SA naturally.

Usopp - Usopp will get bravery training from Hercules and then helps Usopp get off the island with some ship/raft. Usopp will be now brave enough to take this adventure alone.

Sanji - The newkama people will help Sanji get reunited and offer a ship/ride.

Chopper - He will unite the tribal warriors and the giant birds, then the birds will help Chopper fly back to SA ( I believe Chopper will be the first to arrive, and since he is a doctor as well, can help Luffy when Law is gone)

Robin - Revolutionary army of course, maybe she meets Dragon and has a chat about some historical stuff as well... Then Dragon can make things work so she gets to SA as well.

Franky - He will build some kind of transportation device (like the scooter on Skypiea) using stuff found in Vegapunk's old lab to travel to SA fast.

Brook - He will be helped by the people he helped (makes sense, doesn't it) and they will arrange his trip back to SA.

Uriel
April 09, 2010, 10:11 AM
Even if agree in most of methods mention, I don't think it will take THAT long. After all, just two weeks passed from Shabondy to Marineford.

I give it one more week 8D

Akainu
April 09, 2010, 04:00 PM
I think the next 3-4 chapters should be enough to bring them back, including the widely accepted timeskip.
There are things Oda hardly ever has shown, like travel and such, so it could turn out that we will have a second run of Strawhats in regular chapters like we had after Amazon Lily I think it was in a very similar fashion, which shows the members setting off from where they were in the end, which would make it a nice pattern imo (real chapters - coverstories - real chapters).
So after setting off they'd need to come back still, no? Right. That's where said timeskip could come into play, i.e. we don't see them all the way and neither Luffy suffering, but the point where they all are back and Luffy wakes up. shouldn't be too long in the future though 1-3 month OP time should be enough to worsen the situation on FI to make it an exciting arc and Luffy following WB's footsteps, but that doesn't belong here :s

Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89
April 09, 2010, 06:25 PM
they will make a raft with marijuana plants and use rayleigh vivrecard as their flag... then while smoking pot will see each other due to the smoke signals

urlaub
April 10, 2010, 06:52 AM
they will make a raft with marijuana plants and use rayleigh vivrecard as their flag... then while smoking pot will see each other due to the smoke signals

I disagree with you here. I think that they will use some ordinary ships or boats for movement. Except maybe Nami. And isn't Rayleigh's vivre card too small to be a sale. And smoking pot??? Commoon.. this manga is made for children..

modoki
April 16, 2010, 07:38 PM
Since Duval has the thousand sunny at the moment, he could instruct the rosy riders to split up and retrieve a crew member.

Before the goodbyes, Kuma previously whispered to Rayleigh he would transport the SH crew separate ways. Apparently this was kuma's last possible favor before VP wiped his brain completely. Prior to coating the sunny, Rayleigh most likely informed Duval of the crew member's whereabouts.

The sound of each rosy rider splitting up to retrieve a member minus luffy sounds like a more quicker, easier idea. If by chance rayleigh knew luffy would originally go to amazon lily, then most likely after the SH crew retrieval everyone would head there.

I might be off on my thoughts a bit.

OdaForPresident
April 18, 2010, 05:28 AM
My guess is that they'll all arrive at shabondy in reverse order, so Brook will be first and luffy last. Some new idea's on how they might return:

Brook: Since they're all expected to have powered up, brook might now be able to run a lot further on the water, maybe even from island to island.
Sanji will get a ride from Iva after he returns to newkamma
Franky might even be able to fly, using some sort of space age jetpack.

I agree with the other one's mentioned earlier, only for Zoro I can't think of anything satisfying, maybe that unknown person on the island will help him somehow.

Wrath
April 18, 2010, 07:05 AM
Through awesomeness and hilarity.

shinsengumi
April 18, 2010, 07:20 AM
im just thinking, in this broken state luffy is in , only his crewmates' call can bring him back from where he is now..it could be silly though,if all the crew can gather before luffy opens his eyes but just zoro maybe ? i dunno who it should be spesificly but luffy needs his best friends right now more than ever

Uriel
April 18, 2010, 12:45 PM
I'm not worried about Nami, Franky and Ussop. They're clever, I'm pretty sure that they will find a way to get to the meeting point. Chopper is not THAT clever but I think He will be able to manage well and same for Robin.

I'm worried about Sanji, Zoro and Brook. Specially Zoro that has NO clue when it comes to orientation.

And discussing Nami is somewhat pointless. SHE IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE SH's! OF COURSE SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO REACH THE MEETING POINT WITH ANYTHING. I predict She will be the first one to see.

Poneglyph420
April 18, 2010, 05:49 PM
I'm not worried about Nami, Franky and Ussop. They're clever, I'm pretty sure that they will find a way to get to the meeting point. Chopper is not THAT clever but I think He will be able to manage well and same for Robin.

I'm worried about Sanji, Zoro and Brook. Specially Zoro that has NO clue when it comes to orientation.

And discussing Nami is somewhat pointless. SHE IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE SH's! OF COURSE SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO REACH THE MEETING POINT WITH ANYTHING. I predict She will be the first one to see.

I agree about Nami 100%.. She's gonna find a way back to SA before anyone else...
For some reason I think the SH will end up bumping into each other on their way back to SA/ or Luffy... Likely SA.. Right?.
And I wouldn't be worried about Zoro, that's why he's with Perona I guess.

I bet in the coming chapters (Before "Golden Week") we see some glimpse at where the SH are...

If the SH have done whatever Kuma hoped they do where he slapped them, it's no worries on getting back to SA IMHO..

Uriel
April 18, 2010, 07:37 PM
I agree about Nami 100%.. She's gonna find a way back to SA before anyone else...
For some reason I think the SH will end up bumping into each other on their way back to SA/ or Luffy... Likely SA.. Right?.
And I wouldn't be worried about Zoro, that's why he's with Perona I guess.
I bet in the coming chapters (Before "Golden Week") we see some glimpse at where the SH are...
If the SH have done whatever Kuma hoped they do where he slapped them, it's no worries on getting back to SA IMHO..
I bet that She took some time to learn what she needed to. xD
And what you mean with bumping into each other?

And Perona...I hope. Maybe that swordsman will be actually the one to lead Zoro. As I see it, Perona is the right person to handle Zoro as an humor device. Like Sanji on Okama Kingdom. It's the only one who has an ability that shows us Zoro in other way than we used to. But nothing more than that.
I guess I've an issue with her that I need to solve XD

And how is Golden Week for OP? I read somewhere that we will get double chapters or something.

Wrath
April 19, 2010, 04:18 AM
I bet that She took some time to learn what she needed to. xD
And what you mean with bumping into each other?

And Perona...I hope. Maybe that swordsman will be actually the one to lead Zoro. As I see it, Perona is the right person to handle Zoro as an humor device. Like Sanji on Okama Kingdom. It's the only one who has an ability that shows us Zoro in other way than we used to. But nothing more than that.
I guess I've an issue with her that I need to solve XD

And how is Golden Week for OP? I read somewhere that we will get double chapters or something.
A double issue means that there's only one chapter for a two week period.

chess4
May 03, 2010, 12:46 PM
i think all of the strawhats will slowly trickle into AL. the reason i say this is because luffy said he would eventually bring his entire crew there and we all know we oda has a character state something it is usually a bit of foreshadowing. i think rayleigh, shaki, hacci, poppagg, and cami will come on the thousand sunny as well. maybe a battle will be taking place on amazon lilly that will spill over into fishman island.

i also think that kami will be some kind of royalty and they will meet princess. if you go back and read the old cover stories, the princess gave hacci a priceless trident for him helping her, amybe the next nakama that joins will be a fishman and hacci will let him borrow the trident to help the strawhats

Cooky42
May 04, 2010, 12:45 PM
Sorry if this has already been brought up but If franky is at vegapunks orginal home, Which according to Kuma is in the new world how is he going to get back cos correct me if im wrong but the whole grand line is a one way deal. Isnt he going to have quite a hard time making his way back to the strawhats from the new world ?

Wrath
May 04, 2010, 05:31 PM
Sorry if this has already been brought up but If franky is at vegapunks orginal home, Which according to Kuma is in the new world how is he going to get back cos correct me if im wrong but the whole grand line is a one way deal. Isnt he going to have quite a hard time making his way back to the strawhats from the new world ?
Not sure if that's really the case, but it's the most technologically advanced place in the OP world. If there's anything that would get Franky back to the others it'd be there.

FaustXIII
September 11, 2010, 07:21 AM
Place: Sabaody Archipelago
Location: Where Sunny stays that is guarded by Shakki together with Duval and the Rosy Life Riders

How:
1. Chopper - by the grown-up bird chick in Torino Kingdom
2. Nami - weatheria transportation

Predictions:

3. Franky - by a machine he made
4. Usopp - he will be riding on a big fish which he got in Boin Archipelago
5. Sanji - he will be escorted by Ivankov riding in a ship
6. Zoro - he will be flying with Perona
7. Brook - he will be warped by the citizens
8. Luffy - ship escorted by Rayleigh
9. Robin - ship escorted by the Revolutionary