PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tsukisama
August 28, 2009, 12:10 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52866) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Raw is out, chapter can be found here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/556) :)

billylebegue
September 02, 2009, 02:30 AM
Nice pics. Seems Luffy is finally coming.
Babelfish translation of the spoiler doesn't really help. Maybe a talk between Garp and Sengoku + a flashback (?)
Akainu killing marines who try to run away too ?

dragonballz66
September 02, 2009, 02:32 AM
Wohoo! Luffy finally came out at last. But I wonder what Luffy is shouting.

iFrozt
September 02, 2009, 02:35 AM
LUFFFFFFY
HAHHAHA

now is when the fun starts

LDSaint
September 02, 2009, 02:36 AM
hell yeah luffy is back... finally back to the main character not sayin the war was boring just miss luffy and especially the crew... hope oars can survive some how

Host Samurai
Luffy finally enters the War with an Epic entrance!! Way to go Luffy :D.

Doom Crow
The ??? talking in the spoiler has got to be Buggy, no doubt about that. Thanks at last that Luffy and his wrecking crew are finally showing up, now things are really gonna get interesting!!

SenninSage
September 02, 2009, 02:37 AM
Luffy is the one that came up with the plan!? LOL, now only he may be the only person that actually survives if the boat goes smashing to the sea floor or on Marine HQ haha. Guess they better come up with a plan quick :)

This War has now instantly just become a whole hell of a lot more interesting than it was before, and I'm glad. We'll see how people react to what Luffy is about to throw down.

Kibate
September 02, 2009, 02:39 AM
haha, i wasn't expecting that! Oda, you genius bastard.
Way to make an entrance

Host Samurai
September 02, 2009, 02:43 AM
Now I want to see Sengoku's face.I wonder if he is still confindent about winning this War.:p

Ivankov's death wink is scary...

iFrozt
September 02, 2009, 02:45 AM
i hope mihawk will show the sad face and go
where is zolo!??!

hahah sengoku's, garp's, and ace's face will be the best

gold349
September 02, 2009, 02:47 AM
luffy gets catapulted right in the middle of battle, on top of the giant crew...looks as if Ace has noticed it too...iva and croc had something to do with it. what a change to tempo from Oars sad death to arrival of Luffy and co, great.

LDSaint
September 02, 2009, 02:52 AM
i have a feelin that acce will react to luffy the way he did to oars tell him not to come because hes afraid he will die

Croy
September 02, 2009, 02:56 AM
i have a feelin that acce will react to luffy the way he did to oars tell him not to come because hes afraid he will die

Too late for him to say that now lol, it looks like Luffy might land right on top of him XD.

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 02:56 AM
Haha Luffy, truly an epic entrance. The last page with Luffy and the double page with Akainu seems awesome. Looking forward the the chapter and way more for the next chapter.

I don't care about Oars. xD

omegakai
September 02, 2009, 02:58 AM
ha luffy makes a big entrance figured he would finally show u in this chapter. now this is where the war get really interesting. Also look like akainu is finally going to tip his hat into the ring.

dogfood911
Luffy's arrived!!!

That one close up of Ace's face looking up to the sky reminds me of Michael Jackson.

crumcon
Akainu might be at ID!!!! BlackBear pirates brings down akainu, is that possible!!

Teach for Yonkou

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 03:06 AM
Akainu might be at ID!!!! BlackBear pirates brings down akainu, is that possible!!

Teach for Yonkou
One of the most stupidest theory. Sry no offence. Did u already forget that Akainu attacked WB directly, how on earth can he be now at ID?!

Also it takes more that strenght to be a Yonko, that is leading a mighty crew.

Xenos3421
September 02, 2009, 03:07 AM
From the sky?? oo geeez that's new, "foggy with a chance of battleships" would've been a funny title.

but yeah. Did not see luffy getting here soooooo fast. did not see that one.

LDSaint
September 02, 2009, 03:09 AM
looks like the marines have something up their sleeves i wonder wat Otsuru means wen she says "It's right about time. Send out the orders to all soldiers and fleet!!" looks like the pirates might get attacked soon

omegakai
September 02, 2009, 03:10 AM
ok in that last screen is she literally hanging people out to dry. what her power fold fold no mi

bittman
September 02, 2009, 03:16 AM
Grandma Grandma no mi?

Haha Tsuru is no weakling, always knew it.

So Luffy appears, but that's not really a shock. Him thinking Iva's wink was a good idea is hilarious though.

Still, more interested to know Sengoku + Tsuru's plan and what the hell Akainu is doing. I was just thinking "Sengoku has been too calm lately" when he's usually sweating buckets over things.

Melker
September 02, 2009, 03:16 AM
Well with Luffy and the others arrival I think this is the end of the beginning on this war, atleast!

Think next week's chapter will be quite interesting.

deffkryz
September 02, 2009, 03:19 AM
Monday, I lay down my head for some minutes because Mashima did something obvious, announced, but still unexpected and great in FT - and now Oda does the same here as usual for One Piece:

announced: due to Luffy taking that flying route very often in the past :eyeroll
easy: They enter the main event by evading the biggest fights :oh
incredible: Ivasan's winks are as strong as the Sunny's Coup de Bust. I would have expected Jinbei to throw that whole ship and then appear on WB's side. :blink
obvious: How do you enter a base when ground and sea are in chaos? :facepalm
unexpected: Oda lured us readers away from that option and showed us very big fishes fighting each other... :p

So next week we'll see reactions from Hancock ("Kyaa!"), Kuma ("...!"), Sengoku (*facefaults*), Garp (*laughs*), Whitebeard ("Hey you punk... Get out of my way"), Doflamingo ("So that's the one who crushed Human Auction and Bellamy?"), Moria ("WTF?! NOOOOOOOO~!"), Kizaru ("Oh... That's gonna hurt"), Aokiji (*snores*)? :amuse

Hopefully they crush into Oars and thus reviving him...

crumcon
September 02, 2009, 03:21 AM
One of the most stupidest theory. Sry no offence. Did u already forget that Akainu attacked WB directly, how on earth can he be now at ID?!

Also it takes more that strenght to be a Yonko, that is leading a mighty crew.

why would marine ask him why the hell he is here for some odd reason?? That clearly hint he is not @ Marine HQ!

he is @ ID for sure..

i bet my balls on it

predsfan
September 02, 2009, 03:21 AM
Awesome chapter. Glad to see Luffy and co. back in action.

I really liked how this chapter went from serious (Oars story) to hilarious (Luffy's entrance). I'm also not quite sure why someone as smart as Crocodile would decide to let Luffy come up with the entrance plan.

Also I got a real kick out of the Pirates beaten by Tsuru saying "She washed us, and dried us." I don't know why, but that had me laughing the most.

Jayden_kropp
September 02, 2009, 03:22 AM
I have a theory about Akainu. Anyone ever considered that Akainu might be related to Lil Oars Jr ?????? I mean seriously LOOK AT HIS SIZE. He could be a relative or could even be a long lost brother.

Why would an admiril turn against marines UNLESS something drastic happened like his brother AKA LOJ is about to die infront of him. Would explain the bable in the spoiler discussion.

omegakai
September 02, 2009, 03:27 AM
why would marine ask him why the hell he is here for some odd reason?? That clearly hint he is not @ Marine HQ!

he is @ ID for sure..

i bet my balls on it

would be interest if he was a traitor that would be a total shock but from the screen he could either be killing a useless marine or he could be betraying them wont know until we read it

chitgoks
September 02, 2009, 03:33 AM
damn you oda! every chapter ends in a cliffhanger! haha
[hr]

looks like the marines have something up their sleeves i wonder wat Otsuru means wen she says "It's right about time. Send out the orders to all soldiers and fleet!!" looks like the pirates might get attacked soon

they have their plans, but with luffy's unexpected arrival it won't go according to plan

billylebegue
September 02, 2009, 03:33 AM
I have a theory about Akainu. Anyone ever considered that Akainu might be related to Lil Oars Jr ?????? I mean seriously LOOK AT HIS SIZE. He could be a relative or could even be a long lost brother.

Why would an admiril turn against marines UNLESS something drastic happened like his brother AKA LOJ is about to die infront of him. Would explain the bable in the spoiler discussion.
If we consider this... hmmm we can also add Sanji is Chuck Norris' lost brother :amuse

==> read the translation you'll understand why he kills marines ;)

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 03:34 AM

he is @ ID for sure..

i bet my balls on it
You are about to lose ur balls. There is a small summarize from the spoilers out.

The marines who abandon their duties due to fear were all slaughtered by Akainu. One the other side, The path that Oars opened allowed the WB pirates to break through.
Akainu killed the marines who run. Remember Sakazaki from Ohara's Buster Call. That is Akainu, the one who bombarded the civilian ship. He is following some sort of Lucci's Dark Justice thing. He is the red dog.

chitgoks
September 02, 2009, 03:36 AM
Too late for him to say that now lol, it looks like Luffy might land right on top of him XD.

haha. good one man
[hr]
when this war will end. i want to see akainu's face defeated. i wonder how he will look like haha

Superman
September 02, 2009, 03:40 AM
Ivankov will definately save Oars`s life WOOTT FINALLY THEY ARE BACK AGAIN:D:D:DHAPPINESS

Sachsenhesse
September 02, 2009, 03:45 AM
Luffy is back! :D

now things really get interesting

Hitman88
September 02, 2009, 04:08 AM
i want to see if crocodile attacks whitebeard.

monkey D luffy
September 02, 2009, 04:33 AM
now i just want luffy to use gomu gomu no rain and landing with roger grin and gear second activated next chapter that will be so god dam epic i will crap in pants...

Tobol
September 02, 2009, 04:34 AM
The vice Admiral that washes the pirate... What kind of fruit does she has?
How would you say "waching machin no mi" lol.

And I believe we are finally going to see Sengoku's power. If he planed to execute ace earlier luffy's lending on top of him might be a problem. And the other admirals seem quite busy.

bittman
September 02, 2009, 04:40 AM
You know, all the admirals seemed to vanish when Oars Junior was attacking.

I'm guessing they are probably all a part of the plan Sengoku is about to unleash.

Whitebeard may appear nearly undefeatable, but I'm sure if Sengoku uses all three admirals and some other key marines in a coordinated plan whilst the Shichibukai continue to distract division commanders and new world captains, then even the strongest man in the world may fall.

Also, Coby just disappointed me. I hope he gets melted into magma by Akainu for running away, freaking pansy. On the other hand, Garp crying would be a great touch.

monkey D luffy
September 02, 2009, 04:51 AM
bittman you were almost right with your prediction in the review.
i looked at the pics again and when i saw otsuro's powers i just LOL'ed so much i actually fell off my chair, that is one wacky power shes got there.
i wonder what the plan might be, welll whatever its going to be luffy ruined it.
edit: so thats their plan, i was right luffy is gonna ruin it.

ScorpionGR
September 02, 2009, 04:57 AM
the best scene of all time is luffy debut from the sky.. This really rocks i wonder if is there buggy too finally Akainu Absolute Justice oh yeah...

chitgoks
September 02, 2009, 05:04 AM
You know, all the admirals seemed to vanish when Oars Junior was attacking.

I'm guessing they are probably all a part of the plan Sengoku is about to unleash.

Whitebeard may appear nearly undefeatable, but I'm sure if Sengoku uses all three admirals and some other key marines in a coordinated plan whilst the Shichibukai continue to distract division commanders and new world captains, then even the strongest man in the world may fall.

Also, Coby just disappointed me. I hope he gets melted into magma by Akainu for running away, freaking pansy. On the other hand, Garp crying would be a great touch.

man, that will just show that whitebeard is uber powerful and sengoku cant handle him alone. wooot
[hr]

The vice Admiral that washes the pirate... What kind of fruit does she has?
How would you say "waching machin no mi" lol.

And I believe we are finally going to see Sengoku's power. If he planed to execute ace earlier luffy's lending on top of him might be a problem. And the other admirals seem quite busy.

it might be possible as most predicted that it may be garp vs luffy at some point.

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 05:06 AM
the last chapters are the one better than the other..
akainu killing yeah.
too bad i believe iva will save oars...
and maybe the "plan" sengoku says is the pacifistas!
dofla just rocks.he just sitting and doing his things and laughing like psycho!

Host Samurai
September 02, 2009, 05:11 AM

Oda is probably preparing Coby's character development in this War. His goal is the top marine seat that the WG has to offer. After Oda has finished to develop his character I'm sure that Coby won't dissapoint, he only needs time.:p

A crying Garp will be touching and hard at the same time. I wonder if I'll be able to hold my manly tears back..:(

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 05:12 AM
Seeing Garp like that, seems to me that there won't be a Garp vs WB fight. Fine with me. I want to see him in action, no matter who he fights.

Sengoku vs WB the most anticipated fight.

NoLimit89
September 02, 2009, 05:14 AM
I dunno about you guys but atm, Akainu feels more like a villian than Blackbeard and Doflamingo combined.

Can't wait for Luffy to smash him, ... maybe not now but definitely sometimes in the future near the end of the series.

toxun
September 02, 2009, 05:15 AM
Uh, It seemed Oda make it common, that Luffy enter the fry by flying :D. It's true that Sakazuki indeed a bad ass :p. No idea about Marine plans anyway, but if it the release of pacifista, why didn't they do it from very beginning

ScorpionGR
September 02, 2009, 05:18 AM
i believe now hancock gonna fight in the end if she quit ... she die from akainu because of the Absolute Justice is very strong and i think the vice admirals knows about her past ... Ace in every chapter get shocked in the end he gonna die from shock .... About the plan of sengoku i believe is too early to use it because of unexpected entrance of luffy and the others ....

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 05:18 AM
well just think it took all of the SH crew to bring down 1 pacifista.lets say the marines have 20-30 pacifistas atm.they can really mess up the situation for wb n NW pirates right now.

Host Samurai
September 02, 2009, 05:19 AM
I dunno about you guys but atm, Akainu feels more like a villian than Blackbeard and Doflamingo combined.

Akainu in that term, is just like Lucci. They both carry that dark justice mentality. No wonder that he's called: Red Dog.

Garp is stucked between being a Marine and a grandfather. This will be to be too much for me to handle, after reading the chapter.

NoLimit89
September 02, 2009, 05:23 AM
Akainu in that term, is just like Lucci. They both carry that dark justice mentality. No wonder that he's called: Red Dog.

Garp is stucked between being a Marine and a grandfather. This will be to be too much for me to handle, after reading the chapter.

Yea, Water 7 + Enies Lobby were my favourite chapters in the whole series and IS STILL my favourite chapters even considering the recent developement. Really hateable villians really make Robin's story great imo.

ScratchmenApoo
September 02, 2009, 05:27 AM
Oh.. My.. God....
They really did come from the sky ! SO EPIC !
Besides Luffy, only Croc and Buggy are capable of not getting hurt when landing, so how are the others going to land safely...?
And more of DoFlamingo, oh yeah, I love him...

My prediction for 557 is, that they will 'execute' Ace before time, but someone will step in, to stop it... someone we have seen before...

crumcon
September 02, 2009, 05:28 AM
knew it!!!

i knew all long Garp would betray the marine to save his grandsons!
The moment Ace and luffy go all out is the moment when Sengkou and the admirals kills Garp in fron of their eyes!!!

sayonara Garp

NoLimit89
September 02, 2009, 05:31 AM
knew it!!!

The moment Ace and luffy go all out is the moment when Sengkou and the admirals kills Garp in fron of their eyes!!!

sayonara Garp

As much as I love Garp, I actually want to see that happen just so Luffy will go supersaiyan haki on their ass.

ScratchmenApoo
September 02, 2009, 05:38 AM
Oh, I missed this the first time...
From what I can tell, Otsuru's DF is to turn anything into paper or 2-dimensional ? Seems like every chapter we are getting hints of new devil fruits... Which is cool.
And someone last week stated the theory of DoFlamingo being a string-man and him fighting Inazuma would be great.
But if Otsuru is a paper-nanny, wouldn't a Inazuma vs. Paper-grandma be even better?

Raijū
September 02, 2009, 05:39 AM
knew it!!!

sayonara Garp

Killing the "hero of the Marines" in front of the whole world? that would be too crazy...

kangclaw
September 02, 2009, 05:42 AM
Now that what I call an entrance. :) But Its not finished yet Luffy will like do something that will get him noticed by everyone in the Fight. By Rescuing Ace? It could very likely be his introduction to the pirates at the top?

Iva's Death Wink is really powerful, that is some serious technique, no wonder he is part of the Revolutionary army.

I have to admit that Dufulamingo is good his techniques may have something to do with strings?

Ace will eventually join the fight after getting released, and he has a lot of anger to vent.

I am surprised that the Pacifista Have not been released?

I don't think they are supposed to be a secret?

crumcon
September 02, 2009, 05:43 AM
Killing the "hero of the Marines" in front of the whole world? that would be too crazy...

hero of the Marine, but one of the biggest traitor at the same time, he saved and raised the son of the pirate remember.

mamuwyllie
September 02, 2009, 05:47 AM
Haha its soooo funny. The fight is amazing, my prediction is that just before they kill Ace Marco will swoop down and save them. Unless Luffy lands right on top of ace that is, which wouldn't be good because he will get his butt kicked by the admirals. Luffy needs alot of back up to win this fight.

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 05:53 AM
it would be "great" if garp dies in front of ace/luffy(i really like him but it would be "nice" for the story later).i still believe that the plan of sengoku is an army of pacifistas leading by sentoumaru, or an admiral trio attack?(i don't really believe this though!)

monkey D luffy
September 02, 2009, 06:15 AM
sh4dx coby says in the spoilers what the plan is. its to kill off ace before schedual. it wont work cuz luffy is falling on them from the sky, buggy is starting to look more and more like a messiah or an angel.

Superman
September 02, 2009, 06:19 AM
Prediction for the next chapter:D:D It is pretty long and just silly:D:D

Luffy and others lands.

Luffy: YOSH EVERYONE JUMP INTO THE OCEAN!!
Jinbei: Okay lets do it!
All: WHAAAAAAAATTTT IT`LL KILL US!
Iva: Oh no the ground comes closer so thats it *crying*!
The warship stands still instantly.
Iva Luffy: Ugh
Mr 3: What the hell was that, how did we survive?
Iva: Thank god i didnt die.
Luffy: HAHAHAHAHA I Knew that we survive
Prisonors: SHUT UP YOU DIDNT HAD A PLAN AT ALL!
Croc looking down the ship: Oh that man is still pretty fiersom.
Prisonors: What. So you say it was him............
Jinbei:Yes i must agree hes amazing.
Prisonors are crying: Captan BUGGY YOU ARE SO WONDERFULL~~*sniff*
Buggy: Im alive....huh whats going on
Prisonors: THANK YOU CAPTAIN BUGGY FOR SAVING US
Mr3 and Iva: WHAAAATT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHIIINNGG WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THANKING HIM FOR!!!
Buggy is thinking: Those guys love me hahaha, grin!
Luffy: REALLYYYY, THANK YOU BUGGGYYYY
Buggy`s thinking: WHATS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!
Mr3: DON`T BELIEVE HIM STRAWHAT!!
Luffy: Huh BUGGY YOU LIARRRRR
Buggy: I DIDNT SAY ONE WORD YOU TOTAL IDIOT!!
Jinbei to Croc: WB is already here the war has started.
Ship is moving and Garp screams: LUUUUFFFFFYYYYYYYYYY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HEREEEEEE!!!??!?!?!?!!
Luffy: GRANDPAAAAAA????!!!!?!! SHIT HE NOTICED ME!
All: GRANDPAAAAA!?!??!!!?!? WHAT HE IS YOUR GRANDPA?!!?!??!? THE LEGENDARY GARP???!!
Luffy: Yeah he is and he looks pretty pissed of right now.
Garp: GET OF THAT SHIP RIGHT NOW AND APOLOGIZE TO YOUR GRANDPA!!?!!
WB: HUH theres Garp GURARARARARA He still has such a high temperament huh?! GURARARARA i missed it!
Sengok: Garp what are you doing do you know these people??
Garp Shaking the ship: I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON FOR BEING SO RUDE AND JUST LAND THAT SHIP ON MY HAD WHILE I TAKE A WALK DAMMIT!!!!!!
Sengok: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING
WB: GURARARARA this is much fun.
LUFFY: AHH STOP SHAKING IM GETTING DIZZY
GARP: HOW DARE YOU SCREAM TO YOUR GANDPA

Moria: Who is this guy
Kuma: Strawhat Luffy!!
Moria: What?! that bastard time for revenge I GOTTA NEW CORPSE KISHISHISHI
Mihawk: What is he doing here?
Moria: I dont care i`ll kill him.

Luffy and All: AHH
Sengok: STOP THAT GARP AND NO TAKING A WALK IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR YOU ARE TO CARELESS!!!

Garp throws the ship into the pirates!...He`s got a bruise on his head.

Garp sais: That insolent kid im gonna teach him manners.
Luffy: AH dammit im so dizzy! Oi is eveyone alraight???
Iva is Foaming
Luffy: Oi Iva, wake up Ivachan
Buggy: HAHAHA Hes knocked out because hee has such a big head
Luffy: WHAT DID YOU SAY BIG NOSE???!!!?!
Buggy:WhAT??!! I Kick your ass
Luffy: I wanna see that you red nose just try it!!
The two are arguing and Jinbei says: Luffy- kun, Muggy-kun stop that!!
Buggy: My name is Captain Buggy and not Muggy
Mr3: What was that?!!
Croc: I`ll go and get WB`s head HAHAHAHA
Jinbei: Oi don`t you touch the old man
Garp stands in front of him!( Jinbei)
Croc has sratched the corner already!!
Garp: Jinbei?? Werent you imprisoned?!
Jinbei: Yes I was but Luffy- kun freeed me to save Ace iam very thankfull for that!
Luffy is coming: Dont disturp gramps i wanna save Ace you cant stop me.
Garp: Dont you talk to me like that!!! ( He wanna hit Luffy to teach him his lesson)
Luffy: GYAAHAHHHH I APOLOGIZE I APOLOGIZE:D:D:D
Then Iva steps forward: What a weird familie he has!
Luffy: Dont mess with him we just gotta run and save Ace.

Shit cant complete this gotta go now by

ScratchmenApoo
September 02, 2009, 06:32 AM
^Yeah, I think that the government will think that Buggy is behind all of this, because of the Gol D. Roger past, he will surely be thought stronger than he really is.

One more thing : Why don't the marines ever use bullets made out of Kairouseki (seastone) ? They should work wonders against DF users, right ?

Melker
September 02, 2009, 06:34 AM
Well I'm quite sure Luffy and the others will be fine.
Iva will probably say something like "We're going to die!" And then "No we're not!" You know, like he has done before.

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 06:36 AM
OMFG LUffy appears from the fucking SKYY!!!!

OMFG!!!!! This is really AMAZING! I didn't think he'd appear like that x^)

monkey D luffy
September 02, 2009, 06:38 AM
Oh, I missed this the first time...
From what I can tell, Otsuru's DF is to turn anything into paper or 2-dimensional ? Seems like every chapter we are getting hints of new devil fruits... Which is cool.
And someone last week stated the theory of DoFlamingo being a string-man and him fighting Inazuma would be great.
But if Otsuru is a paper-nanny, wouldn't a Inazuma vs. Paper-grandma be even better?

well otsuru's powers are laundry, the pirates said that she washed them and then tried them, you can see that they are hanged on something for drying.

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 06:46 AM
sh4dx coby says in the spoilers what the plan is. its to kill off ace before schedual. it wont work cuz luffy is falling on them from the sky, buggy is starting to look more and more like a messiah or an angel.

ahh i didn't see that my fault.still where are the pacifistas?why they made them if they cost as an entire warship, i mean they MUST have bring them at the war it don't make sense to not shown..

anyway at the next chapter i believe we'll see some croc n jinbei, except luffy(and garp probably)

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 07:12 AM
Holy S**t!! :XD what an entrance, and Ace face is awesome (when he saw Luffy) :XD

Gats
September 02, 2009, 07:24 AM
This is what happens when you let Luffy to make a strategy. :luffy

CybordFFF
September 02, 2009, 07:30 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUFFY IS BACK!!!!HELL YEAH I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.
SO EPIC
WISH LUFFY HAVE OTHER TECHNIQUES (GEAR 4,5 ?):)

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 07:30 AM
Holy S**t!! :XD what an entrance, and Ace face is awesome (when he saw Luffy) :XD

It sure is: he's shocked, confused, scared, damn, this is awesome. I love oda really I do.

And it's the best thing x)

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 07:35 AM

He only think in getting what he want, regardless of the consequences...:tem

Akainu
September 02, 2009, 07:44 AM
Well for Luffy it's the best strategy, it won't harm him like he said :amuse
For the others... meh - who needs the fodder, but maybe, just as idea how they will survive: Kuma could build an air pocket like the ones the Strawhats were traveling on - they would all land safely. That however is still no solution to the problem of Kuma not meeting Luffy again :/

kilm
September 02, 2009, 07:45 AM
One more thing : Why don't the marines ever use bullets made out of Kairouseki (seastone) ? They should work wonders against DF users, right ?

My guess is that seastone isn't the most abundant resource in the world, so they have to harvest or manufacture it for specific applications.

I'm sure you'll eventually see weapons like swords and bullets and other stuff made out of seastone that puts nearly half the Strawhat pirates in a situation that's seemingly impossible to escape from, but they'll get through it because it's a shounen manga.

About the spoilers... I'm surprised that Luffy showed up. It seems to be trendy to stretch out the action while not really advancing the plot. I did expect a month and a half of extra Whitebeard and Whitebeard pirate-centric action, but the Impel Down escapees showing up is a pleasant surprise. Even better would be if all of the Strawhat crew dropped in from the sky the next chapter, lol

Yans86
September 02, 2009, 07:46 AM
Luffy is the no.1 strategist haa hah ahahsa hsa sha sh!!!Love him!!!
WG is screwed!!!DoFlamingo started his ramapage.....very soon also Boa Hancock will change her position,about Kuma we don't know.....Moria will be scared and Mihawk will keep on taking his nap....
Marines are already rethreating from fear and WB crush VA on the ground like candies.......
WB won't need to land off from his boat to win this war auhuashaushaus

PaLLl
September 02, 2009, 07:49 AM
ohohoho we gonna see Great battle indeed !

I'm more excited about the matches in DF... like :

Flamingo vs Inazuma... ( Scissors vs String )

jerrycute
September 02, 2009, 07:50 AM
whitebeard's entrance????? NAH!!! anyone can do that it's so predictable

Luffy's Grand entrance???? FTW very unexpected nahahahaa! :facepalm

Lofwyr
September 02, 2009, 07:56 AM
http://manga.animea.net/one-piece-chapter-345-page-4.html

Luffy's entrances are always awesome. Guess the first thing he will do is welcome his Grandpa and then realising where he dropped lol. The next chapter will have some "oi!"s I guess. :D

And then the real action will begin: We will see who stand on which side - Hancock, Kuma, Mihawk, Garp... Also we will see how they want to accomplish killing Ace earlier now that Luffy is there. It's now all set up for the great-bowl-fun-part. :)

/Edit: I like to see Sengoku's reaction when he realizes that ID has been breached.

Mythsoul
September 02, 2009, 07:59 AM
awesome ....Luffy enters from above....bwahahaha.......he's gonna land right on top of Ace......and start kickin ass....bwahahaha...very interesting....

Yans86
September 02, 2009, 08:11 AM
DOFlamingo is really the best!!!!!!!!!probably his only project is to slaughter both marines znd pirates till he his satisfied!!!!he is da man in da house!FUCK YEAH!

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 08:13 AM
@ Akainu - it's almost your Idea, or it's :XD
once you said that they may come from the other side to get to Ace from the back... :amuse

Ero-Sanji
September 02, 2009, 08:21 AM
Finally! Luffy is here but I'm waiting for the scream!

Also what about that laundry ability?

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 08:28 AM
Luffy is the no.1 strategist haa hah ahahsa hsa sha sh!!!Love him!!!
WG is screwed!!!DoFlamingo started his ramapage.....very soon also Boa Hancock will change her position,about Kuma we don't know.....Moria will be scared and Mihawk will keep on taking his nap....
Marines are already rethreating from fear and WB crush VA on the ground like candies.......
WB won't need to land off from his boat to win this war auhuashaushaus

Dude those aehahashuhahushuahs things you do are really retarded... stop doing it please. use normal laughing style like: hahahah, heheheh, ehehehe, muahahaha, or just the typical smilies: :D x) XD xD xP :tem

http://manga.animea.net/one-piece-chapter-345-page-4.html

Luffy's entrances are always awesome. Guess the first thing he will do is welcome his Grandpa and then realising where he dropped lol. The next chapter will have some "oi!"s I guess. :D

And then the real action will begin: We will see who stand on which side - Hancock, Kuma, Mihawk, Garp... Also we will see how they want to accomplish killing Ace earlier now that Luffy is there. It's now all set up for the great-bowl-fun-part. :)

/Edit: I like to see Sengoku's reaction when he realizes that ID has been breached.

Yes they are, Luffy's entrances are always out of this world x) And yet he never ceases to amaze us x)
[hr]
Well it's not from the other side but from the freaking SKY! This is awesome x)

Now the Strawhats only need to jump down there 2 xD

Romanov D Paul
September 02, 2009, 08:39 AM
"I'm gonna die!! Oh no, I'll be safe cause I'm made of rubber!" iahiahiah that's the greates line I can remember right now in years! Next chapter will be incredible, but I'm already dyng to get to the next week man. On a side note, that laundry ability seems way too similar to Kalifa's one, doesn't it? Mhh, maybe a closer look will explain it better, who knows.

bboytempo
September 02, 2009, 08:40 AM
First we have coby running from akainu for his life and ace being prepared to be executed , and luffy coming to the rescue.
Im predicting we'll see luffy's releasing his haki and there are many reasons for it to happen.

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 08:42 AM
That however is still no solution to the problem of Kuma not meeting Luffy again :/It just means Luffy's arrival at marineford was out of Kuma expectations.

Im actually more concerned about the Garp vs Luffy conversation and how he wil react seeing the king of seas, WB.

chess4
September 02, 2009, 08:44 AM
the ole boy luffy and the jailbreak crew has made it on the scene................lets get get get it strawhat.

SIDENOTE

what is the real interesting part of this chapter is what is garp going to do? at the beginning of the war i said that garp would eventually have to turn his back on the WG to save ace, and the more and more this goes on, the more it think he just might do it

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 08:46 AM
Luffy shows up at the end, so I guess next week is gonna be more epic than ever... :XD

Yans86
September 02, 2009, 08:52 AM
Dude those aehahashuhahushuahs things you do are really retarded... stop doing it please. use normal laughing style like: hahahah, heheheh, ehehehe, muahahaha, or just the typical smilies: :D x) XD xD xP :tem

Can I use a Dereshishishishishishi or a zehahahahahaha?! :-p

Did we ever see 3 D. on the same place???
Dis is becoming quite a nice family reunion,only Dad Dragon is not showing and he should know that GranPa and his little son would be so reckless to attempt something stupid!!!!!
If he has the same genes.......ihi ihih ihi hi hih ih

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 09:01 AM
I have feeling that Garp's gonna do something
this line from the spoilers is a bit confusing

Garp: There's no sympathy for criminals.. but family is different!

gold349
September 02, 2009, 09:12 AM
I have feeling that Garp's gonna do something
this line from the spoilers is a bit confusing

my exact thoughts, Garp could become a sacrifice maybe not for Ace but Luffy yes.

Luffy could always...turn into a balloon to cover/break everyone's fall?.

chess4
September 02, 2009, 09:17 AM
my exact thoughts, Garp could become a sacrifice maybe not for Ace but Luffy yes.

i sure hope garp doesnt die. i think will luffy will try to free ace and sengoku will attack him and just when sengoku does, garp will step in.

SIDENOTE

after this battle maybe garp becomes a pirate and sails with rayleigh. yea i know this will not happen,but it might:p

Googlez_kun
September 02, 2009, 09:43 AM
imo it was too early for luffy and the rest to show up...i thought we might get to see some more stuff happening,but i guess it's not too much fun to see shichibukai beating the crap out of lame marines....shichibukai beating the crap out of the strawhats is much more fun:XDno...what i mean is that they have real openents now and that the fights are going to be better now

crumcon
September 02, 2009, 09:53 AM
imo it was too early for luffy and the rest to show up...i thought we might get to see some more stuff happening,but i guess it's not too much fun to see shichibukai beating the crap out of lame marines....shichibukai beating the crap out of the strawhats is much more fun:XDno...what i mean is that they have real openents now and that the fights are going to be better now

o nthe contrarary, if you have read the spoilers carefully, Luffy´s arrival will be exactly on time, before Sengoku execute Ace himself.

Luffy and crews lands in the center of the fight or on the stage where Ace and Sengoku are would be epic, this could twist everything.

i could see Sengoku wants to finish Ace as quickly as possible when see sees Luffy and the crews. That´s the time when Garp makes final decision.

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 09:59 AM
I dont see Garp dying. Yes OP gets more serious over time, but Garp.. no way in hell. May<be he will get knocked out, but not death. Either Way, Luffy without haki cant do a thing right now.

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 10:01 AM
Hmm, Garp dying? No. I can see him betraying the WG but not dying. Heck no. he's too awesome to die x)

DARK
September 02, 2009, 10:08 AM
Akainu shows some more of his badassness by killing some Marines who have failed in his eyes. Meanwhile Aokiji is getting defeated by the "Icy Witch" pirate. Funny, we haven't seen her in the pan shot with the other pirate captains that have alligned with Whitebeard. Luffy and the others also show up at the chapter's end. Quite surprising since I would have believed that they would not have done it this quickly. Really gonna ruin whatever characterization these minor characters that have appeared will have.

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 10:09 AM
i believe nobody wants garp to die but it'll "help" the story now and later for some reason though it's kinda hard to believe that oda will "kill" him.

still something isn't right, this "kill ace sooner" it's not the plan i think it's something else

Superman
September 02, 2009, 10:13 AM
ohohoho we gonna see Great battle indeed !

I'm more excited about the matches in DF... like :

Flamingo vs Inazuma... ( Scissors vs String )

Yeah and count Buggy to it so it will be hella funny:D:D:D

DARK
September 02, 2009, 10:13 AM

I agree 100% on this one. Here I thought Oda was going to bring Luffy and the others to the battlefield as slow as he can while providing some action from these minor characters. To think that Oda is picking up the pace... That's a first.
Still I want to see Luffy getting his arse kicked by all of the same people who have defeated him before.

Seleno
September 02, 2009, 10:32 AM
This is a Luffy-like entrance to a new "stage" xD Falling from the sky right between the fronts just like the falling down after Skypea and landing in this Marine Base xD
But finally they arrive *relieved*

The little smalltalk between the Shichis is also interesting and I wonder what Sengoku would do with Garp as punishment for his interruption (if Garp would do somethin I mean).

But it seems to be a veeeery good chapter. Woheeey :tem
(The reactions of all the others seeing Luffy will be priceless xD)

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 10:32 AM

just the opposite (IMO :tem), I think he couldn't have done it at a better time, Sengoku has something up his sleeves... maybe an early execution according to the spoilers (conversation between Helmeppo and Coby)...

ANBU4U
September 02, 2009, 10:36 AM
I KNEW Nami was selling weather!

As for the rest. EPIC. I always wondered why the Marines were sticking to that dumb timetable.....they should have killed him before Whitebeard showed up...but Oh well. Luffy will be the one to stop the killing blow...in a double spread, have no doubts about it.

Then Garp will be the one to ultimately get both Luffy and Ace off that platform safely.

In the end I think both Garp and Whitebeard go down here....symbolicly at least. As I still have a hard time imagining Oda killing main character outside of a flashback....

BUT if Luffy and Ace lose conciousness or something due to the vigour hormones/ fatigue...............watch out. There would probably be a timeskip to when they wake up safely away from marineford. And once that happens "what happened to the geezers!?" will be related in past tense...

$$EDIT$$

Also, I have a hard time believing Oda will EVER do another rescue arc. And theres no way Luffy would leave Bon Clay in Impel Down....thus, Blackbeard will (probably indirectly or incidently) cause Mr. 2's escape from imprisonment.

Natsu Dragonil
September 02, 2009, 10:38 AM
I dont think that anybody there can kill garp.
i mean we are speaking about garp the one who fought even against the PK.
I interpret Sengonkus statement as even though they are good friends sengoku wont hold back against garp if he cheat on them.Doesnt mean Sengoku can own garp but rather that he would go all out against his friend.

Wb is pure awesomeness.I mean even a VA got owned like he was a fly to him.

Now that Luffy and co. arrived the tables will be turned and the marines will be in a pinch cause one of the main probelms for them would be Jinbei cause as long as he is in water nobody can do anything against him.

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 10:55 AM
I interpret Sengonkus statement as even though they are good friends sengoku wont hold back against garp if he cheat on them.Doesnt mean Sengoku can own garp but rather that he would go all out against his friend.

Now that Luffy and co. arrived the tables will be turned and the marines will be in a pinch cause one of the main probelms for them would be Jinbei cause as long as he is in water nobody can do anything against him.

well i believe sengoku's words to garp aren't just "symbolic" and that he he'll get punished or something, or we are friends and i will not do anything to stop the "prison,execution whatever punish wg put on you IF garp do something to save ace or luffy or whatever just hypothesis" but that he will fight him if he does anything.The more i see him i think sengoku will turn out to be a BEAST.Many thinking that he is weak,anxious,nervous whatever but even wb back at the meeting with shanks told he is a legend,he has respect on him and he call him "strategist".

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 10:58 AM
Did Akainu really killed those nameless marines? I mean, how will Sengoku react?

ANBU4U
September 02, 2009, 10:59 AM

Its worth noting that Garp only ever "cornered" the Pirate King. The only person said to have fought evenly with him heads up is Whitebeard himself.

Furthermore, the only reason someone like Luffy would get anywhere NEAR ace, is by suprise. He'll have 30seconds TOPS to free Ace and bolt b4 at least 1 admiral and a few Shich converge on him....and thats with Garp holding Sengoku. Thus, when allowing for Luffy and Aces escape, Garp would probably be taken out by Sengoku+ a few others.

Garp is good I'm sure, but he probably isnt all that good.

DARK
September 02, 2009, 11:01 AM
Did Akainu really killed those nameless marines? I mean, how will Sengoku react?

Yes, the spoiler stated that Akainu killed them. Sengoku probably won't react as big as Whitebeard. We still don't know whether or not he believes in Absolute Justice.

Natsu Dragonil
September 02, 2009, 11:02 AM
Its worth noting that Garp only ever "cornered" the Pirate King. The only person said to have fought evenly with him heads up is Whitebeard himself.

Further more, the only reason someone like Luffy would get anywhere NEAR ace, is by suprise. He'll have 30seconds TOPS to free Ace and bolt b4 at least 1 admiral and a few Shich converge on him....and thats with Garp holding Sengoku. Thus, when allowing for Luffy and Aces escape, Garp would probably be taken out by Sengoku+ a few others.

Garp is good I'm sure, but he probably isnt all that good.

Well u're right with u're points but u are forgettin that Roger himself said that he and garp nearly killed each other (i think this states enough about Garps power)whenevr they fought.Besids that Garp is one of the few fighters that WB aka strongest man respects.

Whats the difference between atrtegiest and tactican i mean arent they the same.

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 11:05 AM
Yes, the spoiler stated that Akainu killed them. Sengoku probably won't react as big as Whitebeard. We still don't know whether or not he believes in Absolute Justice.

forget about sengoku,wb the people who watch the entire battle at SA must have seen that right ?they'll probably be like, what the hell ? marines kills marines and a marine ship coming from sky wtf!

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 11:06 AM

Absolute Justice?? Nah, it can't be ... Just compare with our world :tem

DARK
September 02, 2009, 11:09 AM
forget about sengoku,wb the people who watch the entire battle at SA must have seen that right ?they'll probably be like, what the hell ? marines kills marines and a marine ship coming from sky wtf!

I agree. What would the family of those marines residing in Marineford and watching this battle think? Even if they were to watch it on some form of TV, I doubt they would see the specific details of Akainu killing the Marine. Too much going on for something as insignificant as that to be the main focus.

TheGreatSennin
September 02, 2009, 11:14 AM

I don't think it's would be a problem for Sengoku, in battle field trators and weaks are killed

ANBU4U
Well u're right with u're points but u are forgettin that Roger himself said that he and garp nearly killed each other (i think this states enough about Garps power)whenevr they fought.Besids that Garp is one of the few fighters that WB aka strongest man respects.

Whats the difference between atrtegiest and tactican i mean arent they the same.

That could mean ANYTHING. Naval battles in particular.

And where do Garp and WB ever have any interaction?

Black Lagoon
till now most of dead marines were killed by their supposed allies (Boa and Akainu)...how crazy this sounds :XD

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 11:17 AM

WB says during the talk with Shanks that there are few like there was before, Garp, Sengoku, someone else, and then asks if the Red Nose is still alive.

till now most on dead marines were killed by their supposed allies (Boa and Akainu)...how crazy this sounds :XD

well yeah true, but still, from Boa it's understandable, she doesn't like any men except for Luffy.

Natsu Dragonil
September 02, 2009, 11:18 AM

Wb mentions him besides Roger and engoku as he had his meeting with Shanks.

ANBU4U
September 02, 2009, 11:20 AM
WB says during the talk with Shanks that there are few like there was before, Garp, Sengoku, someone else, and then asks if the Red Nose is still alive.

Well...thats true. But they were just reminesing about people that were on the seas in those days.

TheGreatSennin
September 02, 2009, 11:22 AM
I think it's 'bout time we see Pacifistas in action, since the fight begun we saw none of them. OMG and with Luffy's & co arrival more marines are going to run away, and some DF users are going to be weaks againts Jimbei.
I can't wait next week chapter OMG

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 11:24 AM
well yeah true, but still, from Boa it's understandable, she doesn't like any men except for Luffy.

yeah, her beloved Luffy is an exception, even so, she's supposed to be an ally for them... (her answer (http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000219862/10-11.jpg) :tem)

TheGreatSennin
September 02, 2009, 11:29 AM
yeah, her beloved Luffy is an exception, even so, she's supposed to be an ally for them... (her answer (http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000219862/10-11.jpg) :tem)

But she's going to avoid a fight againts Luffy, but it would be go if they fight each other cuz the only human who's not affected by her DF power is Luffy exept the "pistol kiss"

DARK
September 02, 2009, 11:31 AM
till now most of dead marines were killed by their supposed allies (Boa and Akainu)...how crazy this sounds :XD

My guess is that the Shichibukai and the Admirals are working with the WG on a whim. The former were pirates (they opposed the marines, btw they only agreed to "assist in fighting Whitebeard." As long as they do that, they're still in the contract). Meanwhile, Akainu could care less if a lot of weak Marines die in the battle. He would do anything to preserve his justice.

Lofwyr
September 02, 2009, 11:32 AM
A tactican changes his action on the present happenings. A strategist changes his action due to a plan which considers turning points. A strategy is planned for a long term while a tactic is planned on short terms.

For example: Naruto is a tactican, Shikamaru is a strategist. Shikamaru failed as they first met Kakuza and Hidan. While Naruto hardly didnt even care about the input before he fought Kakuza.

PS.: But lets not get too far offtopic. ;)

gesgift
September 02, 2009, 11:45 AM
A tactican changes his action on the present happenings. A strategist changes his action due to a plan which considers turning points. A strategy is planned for a long term while a tactic is planned on short terms.

For example: Naruto is a tactican, Shikamaru is a strategist. Shikamaru failed as they first met Kakuza and Hidan. While Naruto hardly didnt even care about the input before he fought Kakuza.

Then Luffy definitly must be a strategist. Oda is so great, his entree is pure 'Luffyness'.
And gload to see the red dogs true face, now waiting for the ones of Sengoku an Crane.

And what made Garp hate pirates so much? Childhoodtrauma?

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 11:46 AM
But she's going to avoid a fight againts Luffy, but it would be go if they fight each other cuz the only human who's not affected by her DF power is Luffy exept the "pistol kiss"

Of course she'll avoid it.

My guess is that the Shichibukai and the Admirals are working with the WG on a whim. The former were pirates (they opposed the marines, btw they only agreed to "assist in fighting Whitebeard." As long as they do that, they're still in the contract). Meanwhile, Akainu could care less if a lot of weak Marines die in the battle. He would do anything to preserve his justice.

Akainu seems to be a man of justice more than anyone else by far...

Superman
September 02, 2009, 11:51 AM

I ll forgive her because she is beautiful!:XD:XD And Akainu is just some old geezer he has to get his ass wiped. Killing people isnt nice. I disdain him.:D:D

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 12:01 PM

Yes she will, because she'll fight by his side x) I can imagine it already!

Boa: *Oh My GOD! Luffy! I must go to him @ once!*
Moria: That wretched Mugiwara, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here needing Oars Jr corpse!
Mihawk: so he did come
Kuma: he's really come
Sengoku: WTF! From the AIR??? I wasn't expecting that!
Garp: buahahahahaha he's really come! I'll have to scold him later
DoFlamingo: so that's the famous Mugiwara no Luffy, and he's got quite the big guys with him
WB: Gurarararara so the kid actually came? This is getting interesting! Men help them out!
Pirates: who the fuck are those? hey I recognize Jinbei in there! Looks there's crocodile also! Weren't they in ID?
Akainu: more have come
Kizaru: oh~~~~~ he's come
Aokiji: Mugiwara no Luffy
Ace: LUFFY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME!
Luffy: EHHHH SO MANY PEOPLE! Ok here goes: Gear Third! *blasts the execution platform*
Crocodile: your ways never cease to amaze me
Buggy: omg we're alive! AHHHH THIS IS CHAOTIC!!!
Coby and Helmeppo: OMFG HE REALLY CAME! HE?S AWESOME (by Coby)
Crocodile: hmph the pirate empress Boa Hancock's going to attack us? useless
Luffy: OI Wanny, don't touch her, she's on our Side!
Jinbei: What?
Pirates: WHAT!!!!!!!!!! you even ave another shichibukai on your side?????
Boa: Luffy-sama *blush* you're safe
Luffy: Oi hancock long time no see! you're fine right?
Boa: *omigod he's worrying about me* y-y-yes I-I'm fi-fine.
Iva: oh 2 lovebirds are we?
Boa: *omigod me and Luffy? blush and almost faints*
Luffy: uh? what are you talking about? OI hanckock you ok?

meh it's retarded I know xD

Of course she'll avoid it.

Yes and she'll jump into his arms not much later than the next chapter x)

Akainu seems to be a man of justice more than anyone else by far...

he sure does, he's like Lucci in that aspect.

RichardMNixon
September 02, 2009, 12:03 PM
Are we certain the people Otsuru laundered are pirates? Their clothes look more like marines to me; maybe it's some type of healing ability?

zozo96
September 02, 2009, 12:06 PM
And what made Garp hate pirates so much? Childhoodtrauma?

I think it's his "D" will of justice gives him enough motivation. It's the same will that drives Luffy until now. It's in the blood.

This chapter is magnificent! For me, it certainly pushes OP once again several steps ahead of other mangas. I think that later we must add the word "luffyly" to describe a person that is clumsy but at the same time genius and lucky. ;)

Garp's internal conflict is well shown. And we got to now Tsuru's ability. And a new beauty appears. And Luffy and the gang are here. And... and... There are so many informations just in one chapter! Try to match that!

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 12:08 PM
I'm really disappointed with Coby...
he's a real dumb a$$, and people think he will become an admiral?? what a discourtesy (:p), Helmeppo's reaction was better

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 12:12 PM
Akainu.. I don't get him. Why does he waste his time on weak marine fodder, if he could kill pirates. Which would have better benefits for the war. It not like those marine are gone sell the MHQ. That guy is an Admiral, he should have better brains..

About Coby, I honestly never had any good impression of him. But I believe with this war, he will have charackter development.

Ero-Sanji
September 02, 2009, 12:14 PM
Haha!

Man I already want too see the chapter after this one; I mean I'm waiting for Luffy's scream and so are you!

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 12:14 PM
Akainu.. I don't get him. Why does he waste his time on weak marine fodder, if he could kill pirates. Which would have better benefits for the war. It not like those marine are gone sell the MHQ. That guy is an Admiral, he should have better brains..

About Coby, I honestly never had any impression of him. But I believe with this war, he will have charackter development.

I guess he did it to set an example for those who might try to escape. :tem

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 12:20 PM
I guess he did it to set an example for those who might try to escape. :temYea' was also my hidden thought. But he is an Admiral. I know with killing the marines his dark justice chrackter is well displayed again.

But still ... I want more of him. I mean he was the last introduced Admiral. Even in his chapter he didn't get proper attention as much as the other had. I guess there is no choice considering the current events...

RichardMNixon
September 02, 2009, 12:28 PM
Yea' was also my hidden though. But he is an Admiral. I know with killing the marines his dark justice chrackter is well displayed again.

But still ... I want more of him. I mean he was the last introduced Admiral. Even in his chapter he didn't get proper attention as much as the other had. I guess there is no choice considering the current events...

I don't think he's quite the same as Lucci. Akainu indiscriminately kills anyone he thinks perverts justice: killing is the tool and "justice" is the motive. Lucci kills people because he wants to and he's in CP9 so that he's allowed to: "justice" is the tool and killing is the motive.

Andonan
September 02, 2009, 12:29 PM
Yes she will, because she'll fight by his side x) I can imagine it already!

Boa: *Oh My GOD! Luffy! I must go to him @ once!*
Moria: That wretched Mugiwara, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here needing Oars Jr corpse!
Mihawk: so he did come
Kuma: he's really come
Sengoku: WTF! From the AIR??? I wasn't expecting that!
Garp: buahahahahaha he's really come! I'll have to scold him later
DoFlamingo: so that's the famous Mugiwara no Luffy, and he's got quite the big guys with him
WB: Gurarararara so the kid actually came? This is getting interesting! Men help them out!
Pirates: who the fuck are those? hey I recognize Jinbei in there! Looks there's crocodile also! Weren't they in ID?
Akainu: more have come
Kizaru: oh~~~~~ he's come
Aokiji: Mugiwara no Luffy
Ace: LUFFY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME!
Luffy: EHHHH SO MANY PEOPLE! Ok here goes: Gear Third! *blasts the execution platform*
Crocodile: your ways never cease to amaze me
Buggy: omg we're alive! AHHHH THIS IS CHAOTIC!!!
Coby and Helmeppo: OMFG HE REALLY CAME! HE?S AWESOME (by Coby)
Crocodile: hmph the pirate empress Boa Hancock's going to attack us? useless
Luffy: OI Wanny, don't touch her, she's on our Side!
Jinbei: What?
Pirates: WHAT!!!!!!!!!! you even ave another shichibukai on your side?????
Boa: Luffy-sama *blush* you're safe
Luffy: Oi hancock long time no see! you're fine right?
Boa: *omigod he's worrying about me* y-y-yes I-I'm fi-fine.
Iva: oh 2 lovebirds are we?
Boa: *omigod me and Luffy? blush and almost faints*
Luffy: uh? what are you talking about? OI hanckock you ok?

I agree with it all except Luffy would call her Hanmock not Hancock :D

Raijū
September 02, 2009, 12:32 PM
I'm really disappointed with Coby...
he's a real dumb a$$, and people think he will become an admiral?? what a discourtesy (:p), Helmeppo's reaction was better

What did you expected from him? the only ability he shown so far was soru. On the other side, if he didn't fleed he would'll been crushed in the next chapter by the falling boat Luffy & co used.

gesgift
September 02, 2009, 12:34 PM
Seeing luffy can stretch his arms, can't he just grab Ace?

And will be fun for Moria to see him back. I wonder if WB and other NW captains know him (seeing he DID bring down EL, defeated Croc AND hit a Tenryuubito).

Now the world can see Luffy like a fallen angel from the sky to free his brother, and (if the gossip press is lucky) even fight his own grandpa (whom I think he cannot defeat).

I predict sooner or later, Garp will do something suicidal, like stand up against Sengoku and get his ass kicked, then Luffy will burst his Haki out, and WB will say 'Stand back son/midget, I will take care of this, don't get in the way of the big boys!'

And Ace will be what we call in dutch, a 'lijdend voorwerp', a suffering-piece-that-has-to-wathc-whitout-being-able-to-do-something?

chess4
September 02, 2009, 12:38 PM

About Coby, I honestly never had any good impression of him. But I believe with this war, he will have charackter development.

kinda glad coby did retreat or else he would have been killed, as well as helmeppo. they are out of their league in this fight. at least coby got to see what kind of admiral not to be

Sachsenhesse
September 02, 2009, 12:40 PM
Seeing luffy can stretch his arms, can't he just grab Ace?

Fuck yeah! sengoku will make big words and then luffy "so what?" grabs ace and makes a run to whitebeard ^^

chess4
September 02, 2009, 12:45 PM
i think when luffy goes to save ace, he will be cut off by sengoku. seeing that luffy will is no match for him the ole boy garp will step in. im sure garp is as strong as sengoku. cant wait to see what the fist can do.

it seems like the pirate now have the advantage in this battle, unless the WG has a trick up its sleeve, like more complete versions of the pacifista?

SIDENOTE

didnt kuma tell luffy that they wouldnt see each other again?

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 12:47 PM
What did you expected from him? the only ability he shown so far was soru. On the other side, if he didn't fleed he would'll been crushed in the next chapter by the falling boat Luffy & co used.

Well, he's always with Grap, have soru, strong than a lot of marines, have no family ( to go back home :p), the promise he made to Luffy... at least don't run away as a coward

Ishido
September 02, 2009, 01:00 PM
The spoilers are just hilarious, who would had thought that between a bunch of thoughtful people they will hear luffy's plan, hahaha.

chess4
September 02, 2009, 01:03 PM
i know it is coby's dream to become an admiral and its helmeppo's dream to defeat his father, axe, hand morgan, but it will be surprising if after they saw what akainu did, that they would not want to be admirals anymore and want to become pirates.

especially since garp will no longer be a VA after this battle

misterchaos
September 02, 2009, 01:03 PM
kinda glad coby did retreat or else he would have been killed, as well as helmeppo. they are out of their league in this fight. at least coby got to see what kind of admiral not to be

why coby wasnt kill by the admiral....??:mad hihihihihihhi

TheGreatSennin
September 02, 2009, 01:10 PM
I agree with it all except Luffy would call her Hanmock not Hancock :D

I don't agree with that, Luffy knows that if marines find out that Hancok bettrayed them it would be other for the kuja so he could ask Iva to avoid her but not to Jinbeicuz he was there when she came to ID and Ace told him her words so he knows 'bout her and Luffy

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 01:10 PM
Sengoku wants to execute Ace early, is that the whole secret plan? WTF!!

most of times, the authorities are very predicable

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 01:11 PM
i know it is coby's dream to become an admiral and its helmeppo's dream to defeat his father, axe, hand morgan, but it will be surprising if after they saw what akainu did, that they would not want to be admirals anymore and want to become pirates.

especially since garp will no longer be a VA after this battle

about coby, it's because he saw what admiral akainu did,pull him a lot more to become a GOOD admiral someday(by good i mean no absolute justice,innocent kills etc..).i am 101% sure that they won't leave the marines to become pirates whatever will happen to garp.

about garp,he just said about other criminals,other family.don't be so sure that he'll do something and going to lose his status/life whatever..we have to wait for this though i hope he do something either to help/save ace or luffy at a critical moment.

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 01:13 PM
why coby wasnt kill by the admiral....??:mad hihihihihihhi

YEAH why? :p

Helmeppo stopped him by accident. (Damn that Helmeppo XD)

gesgift
September 02, 2009, 01:14 PM
I think it's his "D" will of justice gives him enough motivation. It's the same will that drives Luffy until now. It's in the blood.

Please do not 'abuse' the wil of 'D' to do have anything to do with justice. I do not think that Oda has made a statement to know what justice means for him, but we've seen a lot of different opinions about the meaning of justice. For me the most significant ones are those of BB, and the recent one of DoFlamingo, where he says Justice is decided by the victorious one.

Looking through history, this opinion can be justified (no pun intended) that vicotrers write history. Which means that a well informed mass should be able to chose itself what is justice.

And I think this brings us back to the WG and the World-history (an no-one allowed to know anything about it), but that will probably be handeld in much further chapters to come...

Next will all be in Luffies honour and glory!

Raijū
September 02, 2009, 01:17 PM
Well, he's always with Grap, have soru, strong than a lot of marines, have no family ( to go back home :p), the promise he made to Luffy... at least don't run away as a coward

I guess it's because he's not as simple minded as Luffy.

P.S: I just found out that tsuru can also mean "to hang something" (like in the pic).

Hitsug@ya ta1ch0u
September 02, 2009, 01:24 PM

Sengoku!?
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/396/14/

"Are you doubting the government. Shut up and follow orders"
Absolute Justice for yah ;)

chess4
September 02, 2009, 01:26 PM
about coby, it's because he saw what admiral akainu did,pull him a lot more to become a GOOD admiral someday(by good i mean no absolute justice,innocent kills etc..).i am 101% sure that they won't leave the marines to become pirates whatever will happen to garp.

about garp,he just said about other criminals,other family.don't be so sure that he'll do something and going to lose his status/life whatever..we have to wait for this though i hope he do something either to help/save ace or luffy at a critical moment.

garp is an honorable guy. he sees ace as his own grandson, and no grandfather could stand by and watch their grandson killed. oda almost gave it a way with the line about having no mercy for criminals, but family is different.

also the ole boy luffy and the jail break league has made it. lets face it luffy is in over his head in this war. i think luffy will be the 1st one to make it to ace, and sengoku will try to stop him. no wat garp lets his to grandson be killed.

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 01:30 PM
Sengoku!?
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/396/14/

"Are you doubting the government. Shut up and follow orders"
Absolute Justice for yah ;)

this proves injustice :amuse

sh4dx
September 02, 2009, 01:36 PM
garp is an honorable guy. he sees ace as his own grandson, and no grandfather could stand by and watch their grandson killed. oda almost gave it a way with the line about having no mercy for criminals, but family is different.

also the ole boy luffy and the jail break league has made it. lets face it luffy is in over his head in this war. i think luffy will be the 1st one to make it to ace, and sengoku will try to stop him. no wat garp lets his to grandson be killed.

yes i told you again about the lines about "criminals-family" but i don't really believe it's "standard" that, ok garp will betray the marines for sure and help his family, just because of this, i believe that it's more to see about his feelings,thoughts but in the end his "duty" will prevail.(i also want him to do something like sacrifice himself but i don't really believe that will happen).

just because luffy enters the battle and jinbei(and maybe boa,kuma i don't really want to discuss about this it's tired, if they change sides or not i don't really care) doesn't mean that the admirals will sit down and discussing where luffy came from or whatever.sure he is the 1st one to make to ace BUT just because of a "criminal-family" line we can't be really sure if garp will switch sides/sacrifice himself whatever

k-dom
September 02, 2009, 01:38 PM
Luffy, the grain of sand in sengoku plan... He sure like flying with his boats. And I would never have tought that Iva wink could be that powerfull !
Well, just the reactions of everyone to this arrival, could make the entire next chapter :-) Oda sure knows how to confort our waiting.

About Coby cowardice, I think he is very similar to Usopp, Brave when he needs to be.

About Otsuru Devil fruit, it's very similar to some last ones we have seen so far which are able to transform the reality (like Law, inazuma one)

kal-elh
September 02, 2009, 02:16 PM
Luffy, the grain of sand in sengoku plan... He sure like flying with his boats. And I would never have tought that Iva wink could be that powerfull !
Well, just the reactions of everyone to this arrival, could make the entire next chapter :-) Oda sure knows how to confort our waiting.

About Coby cowardice, I think he is very similar to Usopp, Brave when he needs to be.

About Otsuru Devil fruit, it's very similar to some last ones we have seen so far which are able to transform the reality (like kid, inazuma one)

where did kid alter reality cuz he is a magnetic man but Trafalgar law the captain of the bear did alter reality ( with that room ability of his )

Oni Giri
September 02, 2009, 02:19 PM
looks like an awesome chapter. cant wait to see.
i want to see the other members of the strawhats too but it's seems impossible right now. well just moria's face will be enough :tem

Cedde
September 02, 2009, 02:20 PM
Luffy is back! and ofcourse we all know that sengoku will tear his hair of becouse his plan will get ruined.

kal-elh
September 02, 2009, 02:27 PM
His plan will probably be screwed cuz luffy is crazy unpredictable ( I actually see Luffy as a really predictable guy but he simply doesn't have any boundaries so he ends up surprising every one )

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 02:27 PM
Sengoku threatening Grap

Sengoku: If you start something up now, I won't go easy even on you Garp!
Can't imagine how powerful they are :XD

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 02:30 PM
Luffy is back and the entrance was epic. But what can he do? Currently hight tier beasts are fighting. He can't even control haki. He will be one-hit fodder, nothing more. Im curious in how Oda will manage the whole thing.

Also Im disappointed that the SHs are still not back together.. xD

Oni Giri
September 02, 2009, 02:37 PM
surely luffy will use some haki in this battle. i just wish that he understands his powers.maybe hancock showed him some tricks or at least explained haki when they were on their way to ID.

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 02:41 PM
Luffy is back and the entrance was epic. But what can he do? Currently hight tier beasts are fighting. He can't even control haki. He will be one-hit fodder, nothing more. Im curious in how Oda will manage the whole thing.

Also Im disappointed that the SHs are still not back together.. xD

I guess same as here (http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000128622/16.jpg), he can send him fly :tem

chess4
September 02, 2009, 02:56 PM
i just saw the new spoiler pics and man does garp look stressed. he is definitely going to try and save ace

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 02:59 PM
yeah, he may hold Sengoku while Luffy's doing what I said in the previous post (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1546726#post1546726)...

fallou
September 02, 2009, 03:02 PM
I hope Luffy lands on Sengoku:amuse
Then "huh?did I hit something?":D
Garp is on the verge of tears but I bet next chapter he'll be all "bwahaha that's my grandson"-y
Also, do we know what that icy witch gal's power is?

Lord Rayleigh
September 02, 2009, 03:09 PM
The fact that Luffy came is worst for Garp. The idea he may lose Ace before his eyes should be unbearable. But for the moment, Garp manages to put up with it because he just have to let the thing go on.
But if both of his grandsons end up on the platform of execution just in front of him, I guess that he could do nothing except betray the marines, especially if one of them is desperately trying to fight for his and Ace's life.

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 03:13 PM
It seems some ppl are underestimating SenGoku... he is a former Admiral and now in charge of the MHQ!

I guess same as here (http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000128622/16.jpg), he can send him fly :temYea' but I meant as in fighting. There shouldn't be anyone who he can defeat. Expect maybe some Vice-Admirals or some Shichi. I don't count the cannon fodder.

i just saw the new spoiler pics and man does garp look stressed. he is definitely going to try and save ace
Yea' Im also seeing him fighting for Luffy and Ace. Too bad actually, I rly wanted to see a WB vs Garp fight. But I guess there will be a WB vs Sengoku fight... Let's put BB aside.

fallou
September 02, 2009, 03:31 PM
It seems some ppl are underestimating SenGoku... he is a former Admiral and now in charge of the MHQ!
Aw come on I was jokin...Though if he catches him unaware:p

iFrozt
September 02, 2009, 03:32 PM
most likely Dragon is watching the war on TV and when he sees luffy barging into the battle, it will give him more incentive to make the revolutionary army go to war.
Since they are a direct enemy of the World Government and now, if Dragon doesn't do something, he might miss the chance of a life time + he might lose his son.

israelersi
September 02, 2009, 03:37 PM
Translations in Spanish
Autor: israelersi
Credits: anime-lersi.com.ar/foro
Verification: Confirmed

Titulo
Coverstory final: Reporte del clima
Estudio del clima de Weatheria

pirata: Capitán Oars!!
pirata: esos malditos shichibukai!
Moria: Kishishishi! Es asi como se mata,... de la mejor manera!
Hancock: realmente, hay hombres grandes en el mundo exterior ...
Oars: Ace ... gun .....
Flashback:
Oars: UmmI. .. me gusta esto!!
Ace: Oars!!
Moria: Kishishishsishi!!!
Doflamingo: He he he!! Esto es genial!!
??: ¿Qué encuentras tan divertido, Doflamingo!!
??: La victoria sera de la Justicia!
??: Creo q nos hemos pasado!
Croc: Es a causa de su Wink.
Ivankov: Ahora vas a echarme la culpa a mí, Croc!?
??: Como sea!, vamos a morir!... Miren hacia abajo....................!
Marine: ¿Qué es eso .... algo viene desde el cielo!
Luffy: Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Oh yeah!, voy a estar bien,... soy de goma!
Mr.3: Oh, no te atrevas a salvarte solo, tienes q hacer algo!!
Ivankov: Esta no es la manera que quiero morir! q alguien detenga esto!!
??: Nunca debi haber aceptado su plan, maldito Mugiwara!?
Marine: Almirante Akainu! ¿Por qué esta usted aquí ....!
Akainu: Si realmente ama a su familia .... usted no debe vivir esta verguenza como carga!.... (para luego matar a los marines!.........¿?)
Marine: Ella es la bruja de hielo "Whitey Bay"!
Bay: romper este hielo es juego de niños!
Marine: Nuestra lineas de defensa de avanzada han sido rotas en dos areas de la bahia!...(Se muestra las dos secciones: una rota x Oars y otra x Bay)
Almirante En Jefe Sengoku!... ahora ellos pueden encimarnos!
Sengoku: no hay problema.
Sengoku?: Otsuru-san, adelante con el plan...
pirata: Ella.... nos esta lavando...
pirata: ...y secando!
Otsuru: Estamos a tiempo.... Envien las ordenes a todos los soldados y flota!
(N.T. Al parecer Otsuru tiene la capacidad de lavado de ropa rofl)
Doflamingo: Hehehe... que divertido es todo esto!....q bueno es estar justo en el centro de todo esto! Hehehe...
Comandante de la 13º División de Barbablanca: "Water Búfalo" Atoms!!
Atoms: ....!!
Atoms: .... demonios chicos!, alejense de mí!
Atoms: Ugh!... Para esto Doflamingo!
(N.T. Doflamingo controla a los hombres de Atoms para atacarlo!)

k-dom
September 02, 2009, 03:46 PM

Well it will depend greatly how near from Ace they will land.

and for all the past weeks we wondered where Garp was and he was still at the same place :-)

misterchaos
September 02, 2009, 03:52 PM
how luffy and the others went coming down from the sky?

jeffrey91
September 02, 2009, 04:04 PM
My predictions:
I think the battle will be over soon.
There will not happen too much, since the end of the manga is so far away.
Luffy will save Ace with the help of wb(/dragon/garp).
After Ace is saved wb wil prob leave.
Mabye some main characters will go to prison (like Garp), but they won't die (not Oda's style).

chess4
September 02, 2009, 04:10 PM
My predictions:
Mabye some main characters will go to prison (like Garp), but they won't die (not Oda's style).

i think BB will show up before the end of the war. like he said he will do something to shake the world to its core

misterchaos
September 02, 2009, 04:11 PM
i think BB will show up before the end of the war. like he said he will do something to shake the world to its core

i wonder wich side wil he take??

jeffrey91
September 02, 2009, 04:16 PM

You're prob right I forgot about BB, but stil I think that will happen after Luffy saves Ace (with help).

chess4
September 02, 2009, 04:26 PM
You're prob right I forgot about BB, but stil I think that will happen after Luffy saves Ace (with help).

what bigger stage to do it on, than when the whole world is watching. maybe he kills WB. also you said with help, so far i have not seen any connections he has made.

what if he is still at impel downs. maybe he has found don krieg and arlong and recruited them:p

BlackHair
September 02, 2009, 04:29 PM
and for all the past weeks we wondered where Garp was and he was still at the same place :-)really? Well for me it was clear that Garp didn't moved, just like Sengoku. Or Oda would have shown that.

My predictions:
Well with this war the era will shift. Which was hinted for a while now. If WB has the opportunity to simply retreat with Ace, then there won't be a change in the current era. So ur prediction can't happen.. Imo ^^

DARK
September 02, 2009, 04:34 PM
More importantly, how did they just appear on the battlefield? Couldn't they just have use the same technique to ESCAPE from Impel Down?

ieks
September 02, 2009, 04:49 PM
Somehow I don't think Boa becomes a part of the crew. The would be to much trouble with such an one-sided love connection.

Since Luffy is falling on the highest place on the battlefield it will be the first time that his is above all other pirates. I wonder if Oda uses this moment for a nice picture.

Antonik
September 02, 2009, 05:11 PM
More importantly, how did they just appear on the battlefield? Couldn't they just have use the same technique to ESCAPE from Impel Down?
Ivankov used his death wink to get beyond the gate, and onto MHQ

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 05:14 PM
BB will show up sometime during this battle.

SIDENOTE

does anyone think that arlong, rob lucci, or don krieg will join the blackbeard pirates? arlong would fit in well with their crew

Probably he will, it's just another surprise for us. Lets see if he can catch us offguard like Luffy just did xD

Hmm, no I don't. They have fulfilled their parts in the story (maybe we see Lucci appearing again, but the other 2, well I kinda doubt it). They weren't able to live in the Grand line, what makes you think that they are now?

Apparently it was that since croc says: it's because of his Wink.

Finale
September 02, 2009, 05:29 PM
i dont see why people are dogging Coby so much. This is a war the likes of which go beyond imagining. Coby has seen extremely powerful people get taken out on both sides like they are nothing. He realizes that he is there as fodder and nothing more. These are NW pirates and established ones at that. He certainly should have realized what he was getting into when he joined the marines but his fear is understandable. Now the question is will he do his duty despite being scared.

The Closet Pervert
September 02, 2009, 05:31 PM
Luffy has gotten so much beating lately, that I've started to feel that he is quite weak. But I have to remember the actors being present: some of the most powerful men & women in the world are going about here, Luffy is bound to seem weak compared to them!

But I think the real power of Luffy is the followers that he has a habit of collecting. Where ever Luffy goes, he gets some pretty powerful and/or useful allies. So I guess things are going to be ok for Luffy, even when he makes such (an EPIC) jump right in the middle of the fight :)

One Piece has to be the only manga that can keep a steady "WOW!"-feeling week after week after week after week..

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 05:31 PM
I srsl think that he is not.
He won't stay in the Marines. Not after this. Either that or he becomes like Aokiji and stays even after learning all this stuff.

ScorpionGR
September 02, 2009, 05:37 PM
i think buggy opponent will be coby or Helmeppo ... i want to see him attack with the Muggy Ball

AiddonValentine
September 02, 2009, 05:38 PM
at this rate it's quite obvious that Luffy is just going to grab Ace and run; he's just there to get him out, not get swept up in this war. His entrance is probably also going to cause some major players to switch priorities. Hancock will probably help as she has made it abundantly clear that she owes the World Government and the Marines absolutely nothing. Kuma seems to be a wild card and I doubt the other three Shichibukai are going to stick around if things go south.

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 05:49 PM
i dont see why people are dogging Coby so much. This is a war the likes of which go beyond imagining. Coby has seen extremely powerful people get taken out on both sides like they are nothing. He realizes that he is there as fodder and nothing more. These are NW pirates and established ones at that. He certainly should have realized what he was getting into when he joined the marines but his fear is understandable. Now the question is will he do his duty despite being scared.

He don't have to fight the captains...

bittman
September 02, 2009, 06:22 PM
GARP-OJISAN!!!!!!!!!! T_____________________T

MY MANLY TEARS FLOW FOR THEE!

And of course we're all dogging Coby a ton. He was trained under Garp. The fearless Garp! Even Ussop would still be in this battle, though he'd probably be hiding.

And: Arlong + Kreig + Lucchi under Blackbeard? Eh? Why not just make a bad guys alliance where we yawn as old bad guys come back one by one and we repeat fights? Sounds like a bad filler...

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 06:26 PM
I srsl think that he is not.
He won't stay in the Marines. Not after this. Either that or he becomes like Aokiji and stays even after learning all this stuff.

I believe he lost some kind of title before, cuz a man who was fighting/chasing the PK can't be just a VA.

DARK
September 02, 2009, 07:19 PM

Still they could have used the same technique to get out of the prison?
They should properly explain the mechanics of the "Death Wink" in this chapter. Some sorta plot hole as far as I understand.

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 07:21 PM
I believe he lost some kind of title before, cuz a man who was fighting/chasing the PK can't be just a VA.

Hmm, could be, but my guess is that Garp has too much freewill inside the marines, that's why he's still a VA.

They should properly explain the mechanics of the "Death Wink" in this chapter. Some sorta plot hole as far as I understand.
They did. It was Iva's Death Wink that allowed them to jump into the water to escape ID. It was also his DW that allowed him to get to the 1st level of ID to escape.

Black Lagoon
September 02, 2009, 07:32 PM

this chapter not because their entrance was at the end, but next maybe

beastboy
September 02, 2009, 07:36 PM
WOOW, I guess sunny needs some eyes haha
It is cheaper than cola I guess..
but I wonder, why don't Iva uses is hands to make something simillar to the death wink..

Wowzers
September 02, 2009, 07:51 PM
how luffy and the others went coming down from the sky?

Well, my theory is that Iva-chan used death wink to propel the ship up the back side of the giant frozen wave and they went so fast they went off the edge and are now falling to the center of the island.

As for the Admirals, they are likely getting into position to enact the plan that Tsuru and Sengoku came up with. Those fleeing marines probably just came across Akainu as he is getting ready for what ever the plan is.

I think Luffy will try to use Fusen to slow down the ship. It will get it upright and slow them down a bit. The ship will be headed directly for Akainu who will notice and fire a blast up at it. This is a ship that operates in the calm belt though, so it is a Kairouseki equipped ship! The Kairouseki protects the ship from the blast (mostly!) and the ship lands on Akainu! The blast + Luffy's Fusen slow down the ship so everyone gets off safely but Akainu is now out for the count.

By the way, don't you think some of those keys from ID would come in handy when they get to Ace? :D

M.D.Ace
September 02, 2009, 07:59 PM
new prediction..... garp vs sengoku

sarutobi_sensei
September 02, 2009, 08:00 PM
Hmm, interesting. But I can't imagine Akainu getting KO'd like that...

Hmm, could be, but I doubt they brought them back with them xD

Wowzers
September 02, 2009, 08:05 PM
I'll leave it up to Oda to find a non-fatal way to have a kairouseki equipped hull hit a logia and not kill him with the weight of the ship when his logia is deactivated. :blink

Dim
September 02, 2009, 08:19 PM
LOL man this chapter gave me chill so many emotions!

its obvious how they will survive lol although luffy has gotten stronger he still has his old techniques FUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

lol and the way sengoku was talking- seems pretty damn tough!

why is everyone sup[rised coby is a chicken shit? everyone has some twisted thought of him being an admiral one day???

hes been training under garp for so lil- he is playing catch up hardcore with all the strong hardcore! coby has a good heart and will bring a change to the marines-

a new era for btoh pirates marines one day!

DARK
September 02, 2009, 08:21 PM
new prediction..... garp vs sengoku

Very likely, but not on the lines of Luffy. More so with Ace. Roger told Garp to take care of his child, Ace. I doubt this is going to happen as quickly as it will. Most likely Coby will assist Luffy.

Valkrezy
September 02, 2009, 09:08 PM
I got so emotional imagining the Garp and Ace flashback and present what they are thinking. :( "Garp: Ace... why didn't you live as I told you to!!"

Mr. Crocodile
September 02, 2009, 09:54 PM
I wonder if the baby that garp? seems to be holding is ace or luffy..

jamjosef
September 02, 2009, 10:41 PM
Luffy landing on the parade FTW... if luffy gets the chance i think he really will switch out with ace... or something to that effect... i dont really see him staying there for much time to fight anyone.. maybe croc since this is technically where they should spilt ways but meh...

DARK
September 02, 2009, 10:54 PM
Luffy landing on the parade FTW... if luffy gets the chance i think he really will switch out with ace... or something to that effect... i dont really see him staying there for much time to fight anyone.. maybe croc since this is technically where they should spilt ways but meh...

Luffy is not going to switch out with Ace. He didn't do it for Robin. All Luffy's going to do is the same mindless thing he has been doing for all of his "nakama": save them. I can just foretell Akainu appearing before Luffy, ready to kill him.

gesgift
September 02, 2009, 11:02 PM

Yeah, it would really be a pitty if now they finally got their, Jimbei had to fight Croc. I mean, he probably could've easely blasted croc of the ship before, or even take another one than the one with Croc on.

SenninSage
September 02, 2009, 11:16 PM
Wow, this chapter is A LOT better than I thought it was!

Garp showing up, and getting emotional the way he did, whitebeard absolutely demolishing that giant, as well as his weapon...

Wow, I wonder just how much willpower Garp has. He must want to kill somebody right now, and I know for a fact it isn't Ace. Just wait till he sees Luffy!!

What an incredible chapter. I suspect should Ace escape this, Garp will take his place on the execution stand. I believe he will choose to do it, and Whitebeard, who would probably survive if Garp ends up being the sacrifice, will honor him in some way.

senewe
September 03, 2009, 12:19 AM
dun tell me sengoku is just a tactician...

k-dom
September 03, 2009, 12:50 AM
Maybe they combine several attacks to make the boat flight, (at least we can understand that from the spoiler).
btw, how many flight, Luffy has made with a boat so far ?
- end of little garden
- knock up stream
- end of skypia
- end of Enies lobby
- escaping garp in water 7

I am missing some ?

And from the people in the boat, Luffy, Crocodile and Buggy shall have no problem landing, what will happen to the others ? well the the chapter next surprise but I guess we will have Iva making is usual joke : I'm dead, I'm dead.... I'm not dead

RichardMNixon
September 03, 2009, 12:50 AM
dun tell me sengoku is just a tactician...

If anyone was "just a tactician" it would have been Tsuru, but supposedly she can fight too. (Though does anyone think the people she washed and dried look like marines?)

Sengoku was an admiral himself at one point, I see no reason to think he's any weaker than the three admirals.

knivez
September 03, 2009, 03:04 AM
Wouldnt it be funny if luffy uses fuusen right before they land, the boat bounces away with everyone on it, someone grabs ace and they are all launched out into the bay. Then everyone flees.

Sachsenhesse
September 03, 2009, 03:29 AM
i wonder... can crush whitebeard

a) seestonehandcuffs?
b) the execution plattform?

then this will going to be really nice how ace will be saved

CP10
September 03, 2009, 04:17 AM
with both of his grand son in the hand of the marine ( if luffy get caught) Garp will fight sengoku for sure. he did say that family is an exception that mean he care more about family than the law

Knock Sengoku out Garp
Wish the whole SH crew here. maybe their entry would be awesome too.
YOHOHOHOHO~~~~

totoykamao
September 03, 2009, 04:22 AM
WOW WHAT A DRAMATIC ENTRAnCE hahaha HO SHOUT LOUD STRAW HAT MAKE THE FEAR YOUR "HAKI":blink:blink:blink:blink

chitgoks
September 03, 2009, 04:37 AM
man.. every chapter was full of adrenaline! and that last page is another usual cliffhanger. lolz

Lostromos
September 03, 2009, 04:37 AM
The shirt Akainu wears , http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/556/08/ reminds me of Hawaiian shirts.Hawaii has Volcanos right?Since he is a Magma man, i think its answering the question about the flower we saw, when he was first introduced in this war.Just a thouhgt maybe i am wrong

tharkun
September 03, 2009, 04:46 AM
Luffy and his entertaining entrance. Hopefully, Smoker will be at the reception for Luffy when he lands. Aoikiji went missing. Don't know what he is up to but it would be interesting if there are several turncoats from the World Government side.

slippy
September 03, 2009, 04:50 AM
the past few chapters have just been alright, because theyve just been doublespreads with lots of action. but this chapter i felt was much better. not only the arrival of luffy but with Garp showing emotion finally and the words doflamingo said, i thought it was great

ZZPallando
September 03, 2009, 04:59 AM
Maybe they combine several attacks to make the boat flight, (at least we can understand that from the spoiler).
btw, how many flight, Luffy has made with a boat so far ?
- end of little garden
- knock up stream
- end of skypia
- end of Enies lobby
- escaping garp in water 7

I am missing some ?

When he arrived on Nami's island : http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/75/02/

ultrazai
September 03, 2009, 05:01 AM
I simply knew luffy would enter the stage from above... but i would have never guessed that he takes his ship with him XD

I wonder what hancokc is going to do nowand I am very excited how moria is going to react, my prediction is taht he will run away at least that would suit his character.

btw who of the SHs is still missing in the cover stories?
I know Zoro hasnt appeared yet and I think Brook is also missing so I predict 3-2 chapters until Luffys crew will enter the stage.

blizzard_zer0
September 03, 2009, 05:08 AM
whitebeard mountain eruption planing??

look at page 6 bottom
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/556/06/

sh4dx
September 03, 2009, 05:09 AM
very good chapter.
doflamingo is what the shichi needed, i expected from him to be like this and i really like him,even if his power isn't reviled.
wb crushes a va giant like nothing..awesome
i don't really believe that the whole plan-thing sengoku says is only about ace's execution before the time schedule..(i hope it turns out to be something like sentoumaru leading a pacifista army or even new complete pacifistas!!)
and last but not least luffy came back with his classic entrance!too bad oars might live now that Iva is here...i really hope he is dead/will die..

Vizard5
September 03, 2009, 05:14 AM
i guess luffy will be the centre of attention next chapter.. and he will announce to the whole world that he will be the next pirate king.

also i wonder if sengoku asked first how garp would feel about WB dying, he said he has no pity for him, but it is something else with ace cause he's family.. eigher that or he was talking about luffy...

Romanov D Paul
September 03, 2009, 05:23 AM
Are u guys really so sure aout the entrance of SH crew in this war in the next few chapters? Actually this seems quite unlikely to me. Even without doublespread pages or the like we're still missing Brook and Zoro, so at least four chapters, and also those coverstories, as happened with the others in the past, should be describing what's happening to the crew in the current timeline and therefore I dunno how they could possibly transfer all of themself in the same time to Marineford, really... Howewer, this chapter indeed was good: love WB display of power, giant VA cannon fodder for him is indeed a good point to measure how strong he his, as well as I appreciated Garp's doubts in regard to Ace's destiny. It was quite predictable that the execution would have been aniticipated: how could Marines do imagine resisting to this wreak havoc for the next 2 and a half hours? Frankly it's quite difficult :D

chess4
September 03, 2009, 05:36 AM
this chapter was nami's last cover page. who do you think is next zoro or brook?

i cant wait to see what luffy does to try and save ace

Black Lagoon
September 03, 2009, 05:39 AM
Doflamingo... is the definition of bad a$$ :XD

deffkryz
September 03, 2009, 05:42 AM
this chapter was nami's last cover page. who do you think is next zoro or brook?

Since it's a 50/50 bet... Zobro... No Broro... No - a colorspread comes next chapter. ;)

Actually, I'm even more curious how they gonna land more or less safely... :D I think a gomu gomu no fuusen is not enough for one of those marine warships.

sarutobi_sensei
September 03, 2009, 05:46 AM
Damn this was fantastic, amazing, I have no words!

Even after reading the spoilers, reading the actual chapter is far more interesting! this is great!

that entrance Luffy made was simply amazing, Iva's reaction is amazin, Mr.1 and Croc are here just standing, Buggy's wearing his captain coat, god knows how xD

Chapter was epic.

Black Lagoon
September 03, 2009, 05:47 AM

I guess Brook, Zoro need more time to recover

sarutobi_sensei
September 03, 2009, 05:48 AM
Hmm, don't worry, they'll land safely we have Crocs ability, Luffy's fuusen, or maybe if he could, Gigant Fuusen.
[hr]
Hmm, they'll keep the best for last x) So my bet, Brooke on next chapter.

tothx
September 03, 2009, 05:53 AM
Are u guys really so sure aout the entrance of SH crew in this war in the next few chapters? Actually this seems quite unlikely to me. Even without doublespread pages or the like we're still missing Brook and Zoro, so at least four chapters, and also those coverstories, as happened with the others in the past, should be describing what's happening to the crew in the current timeline and therefore I dunno how they could possibly transfer all of themself in the same time to Marineford, really... Howewer, this chapter indeed was good: love WB display of power, giant VA cannon fodder for him is indeed a good point to measure how strong he his, as well as I appreciated Garp's doubts in regard to Ace's destiny. It was quite predictable that the execution would have been aniticipated: how could Marines do imagine resisting to this wreak havoc for the next 2 and a half hours? Frankly it's quite difficult :D

Entire crew, no fucking way. It will be Luffy and his current crew wrecking havoc (impel down guys). Actually there is no purpose at all to adding the entire crew to this setting as that would take screentime away from the current lineup. Luffy alone and perhaps a single other person in the crew will show up, no more.. I'd say even one more SH is extremely unlikely.

The lineup for this arc is:
Whitebeard + Crew
New World Pirates
Impel Down Crew (if you can call em that :p the buggylovers)
Schichibukai
Admirals
Vice Admirals

And last but not least, Luffy. Now the above mentioned will be doing most of the fighting and showing off in order to create the scenery around Luffy's adventure. Luffy though doesnt need to fight, Oda probably doesnt want to determine his current strength compared to the above mentioned either as that leaves him less room for creativity at a later stage. He will probably only get a single fight in this arc and it's hard to tell who it will be against, though I guess Luffy vs Smoker is likely (NOT A DECICIVE BATTLE, THAT WILL COME LATER). They'll maybe punch eachother a little, smoker recognizing luffy's growth and the fact that he can now hurt him. Then they will be interrupted and at a later stage fight again.

Luffy's actions this arc:
Fabulous enterance "who the fuck is that guy?" (happening now)
Running to save ace
Having a small fight with someone (smoker?)
Showing off that haoshoku haki of his (announcing to everyone present that he is a real contender for the pirate king title and has enormeous potencial)
Beeing interrupted in fight or finishing depending on who it's against.
Saving Ace
Meeting Whitebeard
Saying "I'm gonna be pirate king"
Everyone makes their escape after people have showed off their strength and abilities. I dont believe in decicive battles this arc because the war will not end with this, this is just the beginning of the war\era. Nothing more.. We cant be having defeated admirals and shit (well, maybe aikanu, dun' like im.)
[hr]

Hmm, don't worry, they'll land safely we have Crocs ability, Luffy's fuusen, or maybe if he could, Gigant Fuusen.
<hr noshade size="1">

Giganto Fuusen, damn that could be awesome. Having a gigantic luffy present would make for a really flashy introduction :P

Black Lagoon
September 03, 2009, 05:54 AM
Damn this was fantastic, amazing, I have no words!

Even after reading the spoilers, reading the actual chapter is far more interesting! this is great!

that entrance Luffy made was simply amazing, Iva's reaction is amazin, Mr.1 and Croc are here just standing, Buggy's wearing his captain coat, god knows how xD

Chapter was epic.

Croco and Mr 1 can survive to this free fall (:p), I guess Buggy too, he just have to give Luffy his feet. :XD

<hr noshade size="1">

that is the point :tem

chess4
September 03, 2009, 05:58 AM
love how luffy and the jailbreak league entered the war. the big dawgs on the boat are crocodile, mr. 1, mr 2, luffy, jinbei. buggy, invankov, and inazuma. i think they are going to make some major noise this fight.

it would be great if nex chapter we got somee panels of shanks

i hope buggy shows some bravery, he is a former rogers pirate gor goodness sake

Kouzen
September 03, 2009, 05:59 AM
Love this chap, Doflamingo has skyrocketed in my fav char list for the last few chapters.
"Justice will prevail, because whoever win this war will be justice!" <-So true.

Black Lagoon
September 03, 2009, 06:01 AM
love how luffy and the jailbreak league entered the war. the big dawgs on the boat are crocodile, mr. 1, mr 2, luffy, jinbei. buggy, invankov, and inazuma. i think they are going to make some major noise this fight.

not necessarily panels, but some info at least :amuse

sarutobi_sensei
September 03, 2009, 06:06 AM
Well yeah I know they can, even the fodder will survive.

We have: Luffy's fuusen
Croc turning into sand and floating a little
Mr1 turns his body into steel
Iva can Death Wink the ice so that he won't get that hurt
Buggy just needs someone to grab his feet
Mr3 can candle wall something
Jinbei, well he doesn't seem too much concerned since he's got his hand on his chin, so he's probably thinking on something. That and he's a merman, so he's far stronger and resistant than the others x)
Am I forgetting anyone?
Oh Inazuma, well, he's inside the boat and it'll just flip before hitting the ice and there won't be any ice, but water xD So they'll all be safe xD

chess4
September 03, 2009, 06:07 AM
not necessarily panels, but some info at least :amuse

yea i can deal with that. i wouldnt mind if we got some info on blackbeard.

i wonder if whitebay one of whitebeard division captain or a new world pirate?

sarutobi_sensei
September 03, 2009, 06:15 AM

i hope buggy shows some bravery, he is a former rogers pirate gor goodness sake
MR2!!!!! OH he should be on this boat not some stupid fodder....... Bon-Chan come back!!!!!!

Lol buggy showing courage? LOL no way. I used to think like that, but well, no he won't.

Hmm, some panels of shanks? nah if that happens it'll be sometime before something really bad happens and he'll be there to save the day x) either him or Rayleigh, I wanna see one of the 2 x)

To the person that said the strawhats have no space to appear and the cover pages seem like they're in the present, well that might be true, there are already too many people on this war, but there's always space for the strawhats x)

And yeah we don't know if the cover pages are on the present or not, but what if they aren't? we know that Robin's been saved by the RA, Sanji's with the Okama, Chopper just ran, Ussopp's well the most difficult situation, Nami's on blue sea island now, Franky's on the island of vegapunk, he'll find a way to get out of there, Zoro's probably with the ghost girl and Brooke's on that island, maybe the RA will go there 2 x)

Meh I dunno, I'd like if they went there, but if they don't well, it'll only be more exciting cause it'll be like finding new nakama all over again (but I want the originals, not some copies, and FAST! x)

Black Lagoon
September 03, 2009, 06:15 AM
Well yeah I know they can, even the fodder will survive.

We have: Luffy's fuusen
Croc turning into sand and floating a little
Mr1 turns his body into steel
Iva can Death Wink the ice so that he won't get that hurt
Buggy just needs someone to grab his feet
Mr3 can candle wall something
Jinbei, well he doesn't seem too much concerned since he's got his hand on his chin, so he's probably thinking on something. That and he's a merman, so he's far stronger and resistant than the others x)
Am I forgetting anyone?
Oh Inazuma, well, he's inside the boat and it'll just flip before hitting the ice and there won't be any ice, but water xD So they'll all be safe xD

he can make some kind of big water slide and save the day :tem

Ilesyt
September 03, 2009, 06:22 AM
This is what I got to say: THIS CHAPTER WAS EPIC, ESPECIALLY THE END :D
I've been waiting for this. I'm not worrying about them surviving, they'll work out something, somehow.

Anyway with garp crying right now, I think he'll push ace down towards luffy in the next or the chapter after, either of them and tell him that he's counting on him and take ace away.
Sengoku will be pissed but he'll let him help him fight whitebeard and tell him he'll deal with his punishment later.
Send some men after luffy, get pissed at luffy(how much more will you get in my way), tell some epic stuff to him, like he won't be able to escape the WG anymore after this and luffy will simply laugh it away.

I just can't wait for the next 2 chapter.

zozo96
September 03, 2009, 06:23 AM
Please do not 'abuse' the wil of 'D' to do have anything to do with justice. I do not think that Oda has made a statement to know what justice means for him, but we've seen a lot of different opinions about the meaning of justice. For me the most significant ones are those of BB, and the recent one of DoFlamingo, where he says Justice is decided by the victorious one.

Looking through history, this opinion can be justified (no pun intended) that vicotrers write history. Which means that a well informed mass should be able to chose itself what is justice.

And I think this brings us back to the WG and the World-history (an no-one allowed to know anything about it), but that will probably be handeld in much further chapters to come...

Next will all be in Luffies honour and glory!

I feel that your statement here are confusing. If you agree that a well informed mass (readers of OP?) should be able to chose itself what is justice, then why you justified my opinion about the will of "D" as an abuse? This word "abuse" is harsh. In my opinion, the will of "D" is simply about determination with a capital D. Just like Luffy's determination when he was striving to be alive after been injected by the healing hormone.

This might seems off-topic, but imo determination is what this whole chapter is about. The problem of justice that mentioned by Doflamingo is anything but simple. Only people with determination can prevail in this chaotic war.

Black Lagoon
September 03, 2009, 06:26 AM
yea i can deal with that. i wouldnt mind if we got some info on blackbeard.

i wonder if whitebay one of whitebeard division captain or a new world pirate?

I think she's a NW captain, cuz if she's one of WB division, those who said her name could have added the number of the division to which she belongs. IMO

sarutobi_sensei
September 03, 2009, 06:28 AM
he can make some kind of big water slide and save the day :tem

Or that, damn they're slow realizing what they can do xD

This is what I got to say: THIS CHAPTER WAS EPIC, ESPECIALLY THE END :D
I've been waiting for this. I'm not worrying about them surviving, they'll work out something, somehow.

Anyway with garp crying right now, I think he'll push ace down towards luffy in the next or the chapter after, either of them and tell him that he's counting on him and take ace away.
Sengoku will be pissed but he'll let him help him fight whitebeard and tell him he'll deal with his punishment later.
Send some men after luffy, get pissed at luffy(how much more will you get in my way), tell some epic stuff to him, like he won't be able to escape the WG anymore after this and luffy will simply laugh it away.

I just can't wait for the next 2 chapter.

Hmm, good ideas, but my guess Sengoku would deal with Garp right there and now, that would boos luffy and ace to save their grandpa and then escape with him x)
[hr]
Yeah like DoFlamingo did to Atmos or Atomos or whatever his name was.

and with this we can definitely say: DoFlamingo's DF is a string string fruit or thread thread fruit.

daisekihan
September 03, 2009, 06:52 AM
I imagine we'll finding out fairly soon how personally strong Sengoku is, seeing as Luffy et al. are about to fall right on top of him.

Here's a thought on how they might free Ace---currently, he's prevented from using his Mera Mera powers are those seastone shackles. But what if Ace's wrists were to suddenly shrink...

sarutobi_sensei
September 03, 2009, 07:14 AM
Hmm, they're not about to fall on top of him, they're about to fall on the ice, my guess luffy finds ace in the middle of that confusion and pull him towards him (luffy).

Hmm, could be, Iva can shrink and increase body parts @ will so, he can probably use it on Ace x)

monkey D luffy
September 03, 2009, 07:15 AM
lol nice idea. luffy: hey croc get a bucket of water and get up here i need you to shrink hes hand so it can slide out. nice idea, why didnt i think of that before? anyway i think they are just panicing over nothing they are going to land on sengoku's goat and it will save em XD. i bet his powers has something to do with that goat he is carrying everywhere.

buzz_off
September 03, 2009, 07:23 AM
Well done Uzumaki WB hehehehe
this picture is the same & remin me of Naruto when he defeat Robot Pain.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/556/04-05/

Akainu
September 03, 2009, 07:33 AM
comparing apples and pears? :D

About how they will land I'll stay with my Kuma choice for now, but maybe Jinbei is also involved... he has that kind of thinking pose which I think is totally cool while being in midair :darn

monkey D luffy
September 03, 2009, 07:36 AM
you said it blackhair! also wb just ONE HANDED a friggin giant va not a god damn good for nothing cry baby gay robot thingy who has been controlled by a handicaped (no offence to handicaped people) fool. WB is awesome.