PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Bleach Theater & Arcade Mega Convo and Simple Q&A Thread

Tsukisama
November 30, 2007, 06:15 PM
Use this thread to discuss all things related to Bleach anime series, movies, video games, AMV, etc. that you don't feel is worth putting in its own thread.

wismoney
March 06, 2008, 03:39 PM
wtf its been announced that the anime will be fillers next month and a new captain and vice will be introduced,the characters wont even be based on kubos drawings

Aikidoka
September 02, 2009, 01:25 AM
Okay, quick quick question. Hopefully this'll be okay since I won't be revealing anime spoilers.

In episode 235 of fillers I saw Hisagi doing a "ninja run", leaning forward with his arms slack behind him. Before now I only saw ninjas in Naruto doing that, but now I'm wondering, is this something that's present in all manga and anime?

And for what purpose would people do this (imo) dumb run? Because I'm pretty sure people don't do that in real life and such a style of running serves no practical purpose whatsoever.

Just curious.

Ozehro
September 02, 2009, 03:10 AM
It gives the runner a fictional longer stride.
but yeah in reality such a stride would be impossible and dangerous.
I assume he was also leaning an abnormal distance forward, purposely ruining his balance. This technique is used for a lot of anime/manga and games like guiltygear.
hope that answers it...lol.

CBlitz
September 07, 2009, 07:07 PM
is it true that the animators are not doing a 4th movie this year, and put its budget into this filler arc? If so, its probably the best decision they ever made

After_Image
September 10, 2009, 02:43 PM
i still think these fillers are the best so far, it sucks how we cant really use them as evidence for the manga and all. either way I'm actually excited to see next weeks. hisagi's zanpaktou spirit is one of the best so far.

SilversDKRayleigh
September 13, 2009, 05:07 PM
This is off topic but I was wondering why season 4 of bleach is coming out in 2 parts?

blackking187
October 21, 2009, 07:38 PM
After updating my bleach anime i saw the last arc where everyone is fighting his zanpakutou i was wondering are we going to see kenpachi's zanpakutou?

Maybe kubo isn't showing kenpachi in this arc because yachiru is his

Ichigo will to find peace with his hollow form or is going to upgrade his bankai

About the anime wasn't renji's zanpakutou looking different then the 2 we are seeing now?

Bugzee
October 23, 2009, 09:24 PM
Right now, i feel like getting something off my chest: :blink

The current Anime Bleach arc about Zanpaktous - UTTER CRAP!!!!! :mad I can't remember the last time i was so bored, uninterested and dissapointed with a manga turned anime - erm wait...current bleach manga may just be heading in the same direction!! Even tho that particular arc has no relation to the manga i still think its extremely dissapointing!

Kubo fix up and look sharp!!!! ;bash :guns :box

Nicholas.Sama
October 24, 2009, 04:46 PM
Right now, i feel like getting something off my chest: :blink

The current Anime Bleach arc about Zanpaktous - UTTER CRAP!!!!! :mad I can't remember the last time i was so bored, uninterested and dissapointed with a manga turned anime - erm wait...current bleach manga may just be heading in the same direction!! Even tho that particular arc has no relation to the manga i still think its extremely dissapointing!

Kubo fix up and look sharp!!!! ;bash :guns :box

i honestly think it's one the best filler arcs i have ever seen.
it is leagues ahead of every other bleach filler

obamamania
October 24, 2009, 05:12 PM
Yeah, this filler is actually interesting enough as to where I have no real clue as to where it's headed. There a few different storylines going on at once that will eventually meet up.

UnknownQuincy
October 25, 2009, 06:11 AM
I'm on the fence pretty badly about this filler arc. I do truely like some of it, and other parts I really don't like at all.

I mean, the animation is ok, and it's fun enough to watch, but I honestly like the story of it too much. I want it to be part of the manga story, and the fact that interesting character development is happening in a non-cannon part of the bleachverse might seem nice at first, but in the long term it just kinda disappoints me in the manga, and makes me wish the anime's animators would not try and intrude on the mangakas territory.

Although, I have no better idea for what they should do to try and break the times when the anime catches up to the manga, and to keep the shows ratings high.

Hence, why I really feel strongly, in both directions.

Random101
November 11, 2009, 02:36 AM
The filler arc quite frankly HAS gotten pretty bad, especially with the annoying amount of attention Ichigo's been getting, but yeah, I'd agree canon is frankly worse at this point. I mean really the only thing I want to see is if they actually manage to add DECENT filler bits to the fights, but given the next one is Ichigo vs. Ulquilorra, followed by Barragon and Harribel, this seems unlikely. Starrk may entertain though I suppose... >>

Also, though I wouldn't take this with a grain of salt...

246. Special Mission! Rescue Captain-Commander Yamamoto!
247. Deceived Shinigami! The World Collapse Crisis
248. Dragon of Ice and Dragon of Flame! The Strongest Showdown!
249. Senbonzakura's Bankai! Offense and Defense of the Living World

LOLWUT @ 248.

DARK
November 11, 2009, 11:28 AM

LOLWUT @ 248.

So now the fight is being taken to the real/living world? I wonder if this means Hyorinmaru battles Ryujin Jakka?
However, considering how the titles in these fillers seem to have little relation in what actually happens in the episodes themselves, I'll take this epicness to a grain of salt.

Hokuto-Tenki-Sho
November 11, 2009, 11:56 AM
The filler arc quite frankly HAS gotten pretty bad, especially with the annoying amount of attention Ichigo's been getting,

wow we must have been watching different fillers as I do not remember all this attention to Ichigo.
I remember "individual" fights between the owners and their Zanpakutou.
E.g. Renji, Rukia, Yumichika, Hitsugaya, Hisagi, Kira, etc etc

but guess Ichigo sticks more into people's memory. ;)
[hr]
on a different note from my previous post.
given that the 3 Zanpakotou we have seen surrounding Yama-jin are belonging to Unohana/Minatzuki, Shunsui/Katen Kyoukotsu & Jyuushirou/Sougyo No Kotowari

we have seen them all (at least the captains one) but old Yama/Ryuujin Jakka. Question is, how come we didn't see it? Is it (as I think) that old yama's Zanpakotou "cannot be controlled" by Muramasa?
If this is true than it could also explain why Muramasa hasn't killed Yama but only imprisoned him. He might still "hope" to control his zanpakotou.

Anyway I am enjoying this filler.

Random101
November 11, 2009, 12:09 PM
Ichigo has, as of now, faught Zangetsu, Muramasa, Hyorinmaru, Getsubori, Haineko and Tobiume, Byakuya, Rukia's sword (TWICE), and Senbonzakura (TWICE). Of those only 4, MAYBE five if we count Rukia's blade, make reasonable amounts of sense as to why he'd confront them. While the focus has no doubt not been complete on him, he's more or less been at LEAST given a solid presence in every episode, despite the fact that he was the LAST person they should have sent to Soul Society.

Forever_Melody
November 11, 2009, 12:15 PM
The only thing which annoys me a bit about this filler is that it kind of destroys the image I had of Zanpakuto spirits. I mean, they all look human like(or humanoid) >.<

I preferred it when Hyourinmaru was an ice dragon and Zabimaru was a monkey >.> Showed that Zanpakutos came in all shapes and sizes. Now they all seem to look humanoid in one way or another. Also, I kind of disagree with a few of the representations, but hey, I'm being nitpicky lol :p

Other than that, the arc is going ok I suppose. The fights aren't really all that wow to me, but they're decent.

Hokuto-Tenki-Sho
November 11, 2009, 12:17 PM
Ichigo has, as of now, faught Zangetsu, Muramasa, Hyorinmaru, Getsubori, Haineko and Tobiume, Byakuya, Rukia's sword (TWICE), and Senbonzakura (TWICE). Of those only 4, MAYBE five if we count Rukia's blade, make reasonable amounts of sense as to why he'd confront them. While the focus has no doubt not been complete on him, he's more or less been at LEAST given a solid presence in every episode, despite the fact that he was the LAST person they should have sent to Soul Society.

sorry and please take it not in the wrong way.
You sound like the people complaining about Naruto's air time.
As per Naruto, Ichigo is the main character in Bleach, it all started with him becoming a shinigami and will end also with him.

All the other stories and characters in the manga/anime can be considered "fillers", otherwise we would be talking of a 1 men standing show.

Said that, Ichigo is not my favorite character therefore I try to enjoy any opportunity given to the others like is happening with this filler.
It is thanks to this filler that we are discovering the true physique of the zanpakotou which for me is not something to be ungrateful/unhappy for.

yes they could do/show us more, but then we would have the "Ichigo boys" complaining about the limited air time given to him.

I am afraid that we are witnessing (as we say in Italy) the story of a short plaid. No matter how hard you pull either your feet or your head will stick out.
with this manga/anime you cannot please everybody ;)

Random101
November 11, 2009, 12:31 PM
Yes Ichigo is the main character, annoying and bland as his character is. The issue is the plot has to make everyone absolutely retarded to send him into this situation when people like Chad and Ishida, whose powers CAN'T betray them, would have been far wiser. I won't deny the guy his right to a certain amount of focus, but as of right now he's not only the LAST person they should have sent, he's also entering into confrontations and being the forefront of the striking force despite there being practically NO reason why it would be as such.

CBlitz
November 11, 2009, 06:36 PM
The filler arc quite frankly HAS gotten pretty bad, especially with the annoying amount of attention Ichigo's been getting, but yeah, I'd agree canon is frankly worse at this point. I mean really the only thing I want to see is if they actually manage to add DECENT filler bits to the fights, but given the next one is Ichigo vs. Ulquilorra, followed by Barragon and Harribel, this seems unlikely. Starrk may entertain though I suppose... >>

Also, though I wouldn't take this with a grain of salt...

LOLWUT @ 248.

sooo Hitsu's zanpakutou vs....Yamamoto's?

DARK
November 11, 2009, 08:46 PM
sooo Hitsu's zanpakutou vs....Yamamoto's?

Who else in the Soul Society has a flame-type zanpakuto?

espadaboyzz
November 11, 2009, 09:48 PM
Who else in the Soul Society has a flame-type zanpakuto?

Yeah, i guess it's true... maybe yamaji zan finaly materialize and start to fighting? If true, wow that's very fantastic..... i wonder how yamaji zans look like in human form...:D

Hitsug@ya ta1ch0u
November 11, 2009, 09:57 PM
Yeah, i guess it's true... maybe yamaji zan finaly materialize and start to fighting? If true, wow that's very fantastic..... i wonder how yamaji zans look like in human form...:D

YESSSSSSSS Strongest Fire vs. Strongest Ice.

UnknownQuincy
November 11, 2009, 11:08 PM
I'll probably stop watching this filler arc if they show Yamamoto's Zanpaktou (edit: In any form other than what we know from the manga! ). Heck, I might stop watching fillers, at all, ever.

I don't care how much money they make or what, they are starting to just run rampant with Kubo's characters, and I don't like it. Killing Zanpaktous left and right while having a full on betryal of one of the most in-depth captains, while showing off zanpaktou materializations of swords we have yet to see almost anything from...

If Kubo hadn't been the one to draw these zanpaktou spirits for the animators, I would have never watched the first episode. Besides, the facial animation of the charachters is so off, you have to know thier specific features and voice to recognize them ! Kenpachi doesn't look like Kenpachi, he looks like some crazy hunchback, and his voice, Taicho's haori, and eyepatch (and so on) are what makes me recognize him, not his face, like when Kubo draws him.

As far as this being better than the manga, I completely disagree. I'm really excited to see what happens next manga, while the next filler anime just has me wondering what piece of cannon information they will exploit as hard as they can next episode.

Maybe Yoruichi's Zanpaktou spirit will materialize and spoil the manga some more for us... awesome. After all, we see in ONE PANEL she *does* have a Zanpaktou, so we give it an entire "black cat" based personality and powers, and no one will care ! I can just see the studio execs bugging Kubo for this new material "they will use only in the anime" ... gah.

... :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

Edit: If they wanted to show off the abilities of the Zan's, they should have had Yamamoto hold a competition of VC vs. VC. Taicho vs. Taicho, and winner of Taichos vs a few selects, such as Yoruichi and Yamamoto. It would be easy enough to keep Shinigami both to weak and to powerful to exchange a few blows on the sidelines. I know that's boring and cliche, but I guess I'm just saying I know they need fillers, but most animes don't try to rewrite the story with them ...

Would have served the same purpose, without this crap about killing Zanpaktous and made up materialized forms of swords, that we still don't even know what they do...

Galbert-Kun
November 12, 2009, 09:52 AM
strongest fire v. strongest ice, sounds promising because of no "fierce fight" label attached to it.

Exodi
November 22, 2009, 12:45 AM
After hearing Harribel's English voice again, I realized I recognized it, so I looked it up.

Lo and behold, my favorite sexy lady from FMA, Lust, is also one of my favorite sexy ladies from Bleach!

Although, I gotta say....that voice suits Lust much more than it does Harribel.

Tsukisama
November 22, 2009, 01:06 AM
After hearing Harribel's English voice again, I realized I recognized it, so I looked it up.

Lo and behold, my favorite sexy lady from FMA, Lust, is also one of my favorite sexy ladies from Bleach!

Although, I gotta say....that voice suits Lust much more than it does Harribel.

Hmm... I agree that I found the voice actress's performance more satisfying with Lust than Harribel, but I think that is more because of the character than the VA.

Lust was much more vivacious as a character than Harribel. The sultry voice sort of suits the general idea of a character like Harribel IMO, but because Harribel shows such little emotion, the delivery comes across as sort of flat. (Harribel reads like a flat character in the manga; so, this flat performance really does match her manga depiction well to me.)

knives2021
November 30, 2009, 07:39 AM
Speaking of filler and ulq does ulq kinda look like murusa or what ever his name is when the blood comes out of him eyes....just a thaught.

extrememangalover
December 17, 2009, 12:57 AM
come on! say something about the movie that mentioned in the manga... no one is excited about it???

vizardichigo
December 17, 2009, 01:08 AM
come on! say something about the movie that mentioned in the manga... no one is excited about it???

Need a little more info or a trailer before i can get too excited, but his hollow form is on there so maybe he will be in the movie.....:D

kkck
December 17, 2009, 01:54 AM

BLEACH MOVIES SUCK ASS!!!!! All of them, even the filler characters in there are made to suck. I read that people liked that senna girl but even she is abnormally lame lol. They really are even lamer than the filler arcs in the anime lol(I admit the current one is decent though).

Takahashi
December 17, 2009, 02:19 AM
BLEACH MOVIES SUCK ASS!!!!! All of them, even the filler characters in there are made to suck. I read that people liked that senna girl but even she is abnormally lame lol. They really are even lamer than the filler arcs in the anime lol(I admit the current one is decent though).

Yup, they do, at least the most recent Naruto movie was good. And I am quite enjoying the Bleach filler now. I didn't hate the Bounto either, the other two sure as hell sucked though.

Random101
December 17, 2009, 02:23 AM
I certainly hope that by most recent you mean one I didn't see, as Kizuna was easily among the worst anime movies I've ever seen.

Exodi
December 17, 2009, 06:24 PM
Agreed.

The Naruto "Bonds" movie was lame.

But to be fair.... both Bleach and Naruto movies are mediocre.
I only watch them for the cool action scenes.

CBlitz
January 05, 2010, 04:31 AM
Spoilers for the next couple episodes and the rest of the fillers

The current arc is will be wrapped up by 255. 252 is Byakuya vs. Kouga, apparently Byakuya followed Muramasa to find Kouga. The fight is done really well though. In 253 Muramasa turns into a hollow because he absorbed too many. The dead Zanpakutou are revived by Mayuri and they all head for Karakura town. 254 is hollows vs. Shinigami and Zanpakutou. 255 is Ichigo vs. Muramasa and the last ep of the arc. Filler will continue until 265, so those 10 eps will be dedicated to the natural enemy of zanpakutous (yeah its really vague).

So the canon material resumes on April 13th.

After_Image
January 07, 2010, 04:19 AM
^ Where did you get this information from?

21-majin-12
January 07, 2010, 05:13 AM
i guess either could be correct but wikipedia has filler ending in january. seems to make sense since they featured the upcoming ulquiorra battle in the latest psp game, I doubt they'd do such a thing if it were still months away in the anime.

espadaboyzz
January 07, 2010, 07:40 AM
For me, i don't care how many episode of filler after this, as long as the story line and animated is great. I think if they resume the cannon story now, it's probably will 'rest' again because anime will be going fast and near to manga.

brassmonkey84
January 19, 2010, 11:21 PM
hi, sorry to be abit out of point here =(

but does anyone know what's the title of the theme which was playing at the end of epi 253? when sode no shirayuki appeared? tnx a mill!

osking
September 17, 2010, 08:14 PM
Anybody know the song that starts at 1:48 - 3:09???

TemplateR
February 03, 2011, 03:38 PM
Titels for Episode 309 and 310

2011-02-15
309 - Release the Final Getsuga Tenshou

2011-02-22
310 - Ichigo's Resolution

Source: Wikipedia.com

Sounds like the arc will end with episode 310

Tsukisama
February 03, 2011, 08:44 PM
Once this arc is over, the anime will be in a perfect position to do filler arcs given the...

time skip. I expect that we shall see another crisis in SS arc. There will undoubtedly be on in KT too, and Ichigo will have to come to terms with being powerless. That might be really nice to watch.

TemplateR
February 10, 2011, 07:05 AM
2011-02-15
309. Fierce Fighting Conclusion! Release, the Final Getsuga Tensh┼Ź!

2011-02-22
310. Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of the Fierce Battle

2011-03-01
311. The Soul DetectiveŃâ╗Karakuraizer Takes Off Again!

2011-03-08
312. Inauguration! The Brand New 2nd Division Captain!

source: animenewsnetwork.com

Filler >.>