PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Contacting the artist

Thisisnotmyname
September 02, 2009, 01:11 PM
Well, i'm sure that many of you has like me read a story and thought "damn, this is to much. I have to share my feelings" or something like that.

In some cases i have seen ways to contact the original writer(say, Eichiro Oda) but now i'm seeking a way to contact a very special writer, one Mitsuru Adachi. Do anyone know away to do this, either by web or mail?

Would be nice to get help, cause i have no idea where to go.

And also, if you no any other way to send some of your regards or thoughts to a writer, why not post them here?

Ju-da-su
September 02, 2009, 01:17 PM
...somehow, I got the feeling that this is in the wrong section, but... .__."

I'm not totally sure about it myself, but I've heard that some people managed to send fan letters to Oda-sensei from outside of Japan...I think it's from France or something (he mentioned it in one of his SBS... ._.") So...I bet mailing should work (not emailing though), but you'll have to find their address yourselves... .-.

Thisisnotmyname
September 02, 2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah i know about the section, but this was the one i figured would be most appropriate. Sorry, to all who actually contribute to the site.

Well, i know that part.=p About the mailing letters to him, but the thing is, looking for something like that trough google translator is pretty hard, and i couldn't even find something like a fan site for him in Japanese...

This was something that could be a lucky shot, and i'm sorry for the trouble.