PDA

View Full Version : Shounen GE - Good Ending - by SASUGA Kei

Koen
September 06, 2009, 07:36 AM
http://static.mangahelpers.com/manga-covers/3561.png

GE - Good Ending by SASUGA Kei (http://mangahelpers.com/m/ge-good-ending)
Use this link to search for raws, translations and scanlations easily!
Series begins in Weekly Shounen Magazine 2009 #38 (release date 12 august 2009 )

About the series:
Second year Utsumi has fallen in love with the captain of the tennis club and quietly watches her everyday. However, all of that changes when he gets caught by a member of the tennis club, Yuki Harukawa, who gets him to join the club and wants him to confess his love for her. Why is Yuki helping him out and how will Utsumi muster his courage to make a confession to the captain when he's so afraid of getting hurt?

About the Author:
N/A

Drmke
September 06, 2009, 12:42 PM
Been reading it and so far its a pretty good series. Very enjoyable. But what I'm wondering about is the direction this series will take.

More than likely, I'm seeing it staying a more romance/comedy type series, but what I would really like to see is Utsumi being forced to become really good at tennis to get the captain to fall in love with him. Instead of just practicing, he gets thrown into matches and has to get good to keep the team for losing and destroying the captain's dream to get to nationals or wherever.

Doubt that's what will happen, but it would make the series a lot better imo.

Koen
September 06, 2009, 01:37 PM
Same over here but I am more curious about Yuki Harukawa. Why does shelp out Utsumi whom she didn't know at all. Don't you find her a bit odd. I wonder what her reasons are. There's just more than what we know now, don't you think so.

Anyway, it's an enjoyable manga and I also look forward to the pace etc

Drmke
September 06, 2009, 01:45 PM
Same over here but I am more curious about Yuki Harukawa. Why does shelp out Utsumi whom she didn't know at all. Don't you find her a bit odd. I wonder what her reasons are. There's just more than what we know now, don't you think so.

Anyway, it's an enjoyable manga and I also look forward to the pace etc

The most obvious reason is that she likes him and she wants him to be happy/fall in love her during this process or whatever (prefer if this wasn't the reason). But maybe Utsumi reminds her of someone from her past and thats why she wants to help him. She clearly has some kind of hidden past where more than likely something bad happened to her whether it was losing someone she loved (like a boyfriend) or had a close relative die.

Hopefully the next chapter gives us more of an idea as to what her past was like.

Rejuvenation
September 06, 2009, 03:15 PM
I like the series so far. I'd actually prefer if it doesn't become too sports-focused actually. I think the romance/comedy aspect it has going on is just fine.

arsene.lupin
September 06, 2009, 11:54 PM
I like the series so far. I'd actually prefer if it doesn't become too sports-focused actually. I think the romance/comedy aspect it has going on is just fine.

i doubt it become sports-focused. just like Suzuka, sports just additional thing :D

dark mage
September 13, 2009, 04:40 PM
I would like to know more about Yuki's past and her reasons for helping out Utsumi and would love it if Yuki eventually falls in love with Utsumi and hopefully with time, Utsumi would start falling for Yuki too.

ZoddGuts
November 03, 2009, 09:33 PM
Looks like there's a big revelation about Yuki's past in ch 11.

Bolt
November 17, 2009, 08:23 PM
yeah, there a big revelation on chap 11... but chap 13: :blink

Anyone thinks the pace of the manga is fast?

maybe it will be a short series?

Wth do u think...

airsora23
November 18, 2009, 09:23 PM
im looking for a site where i could read it raw.
does anyone know?

maxikki
November 20, 2009, 01:59 PM
yeah, there a big revelation on chap 11... but chap 13: :blink

Anyone thinks the pace of the manga is fast?

maybe it will be a short series?

Wth do u think...

i feel bad for the guy, i dont know japanese but just by looking at the pics i can see what happened. cant wait for the chapter to be translated.
[hr]

im looking for a site where i could read it raw.
does anyone know?

sorry but i couldnt find them anywhere, only the current chapter which is 13. cant wait to see the next chap. mangahelpers doesnt allow us to update GE chapters, wonder why. does anyone knows why??

Akiyama
November 20, 2009, 07:08 PM
mangahelpers doesnt allow us to update GE chapters, wonder why. does anyone knows why??

GE cannot be uploaded to MH because it's published by Kodansha in Japan. Kodansha is not allowed on the site anymore.

Best advice to read this series is go directly to the scanlators site.

n1nthcloud
November 21, 2009, 07:07 AM
From the looks of chapter 13...:(:blink. Anyways, As my japanese is not so great and I was wondering if someone can help me clear up chapters 10-13. I am so confused right now...

My understanding is that...
In chapter 10-11 Utsuki resolves the closet incident and I guess that there is something about Yuki being ridiculed or embarrassed about her past. Then in 12-13 we see that Utsuki's Senpai starts to develop feeling for him; however that moment is short lived as her old love interest gets back into her life and confesses his love to her. So in the end we see that she ended up dumping Utsuki. What I am confused about is where or not that confession happened before or after there date?

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help.

Bolt
November 21, 2009, 03:53 PM
n1nthcloud, i tried to answer u

Well, utsumi was buying a tennis racket, when he founds shou sempai. he didnt confess, he said he was expecting the date, but if something happened it was ok... and shou says she is dating her sempai and she is very sorry... IMO utsumi is growing as a character, he took the punch as a man... but finally when shou wasnt around he cryed...there was no date with utsumi... shou'sempais said his gilfriend cheated on him... so he moved his love to shou... but dunno... he seems fishy

Pirulito
February 17, 2010, 12:20 PM
Guys, this manga is fucking good!
The best shonen romance manga I've ever read in years

LordHakera
May 22, 2010, 07:47 PM
I must say, I read a couple of chapters and I enjoyed it so far. The story is actually pretty good and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Unfortunately, I have the feeling I'll turn into a nervous wreck (again) if I have to wait for each chapter, so seems like I'll have to wait for 2-3 years, until there are 100 or so chapters more >D

I'm not sure if this should be a spoiler, but just to be on the safe side:
Did you guys read about the abuse from some otakus regarding one of the characters' "impurity" or something like that? I read that Sasuga Kei posted she was "hear-broken" and shut down her blog, because of some really hateful comments :S I just hope it she doesn't give up, because of this T_T I was wondering, if I want to send a support letter to her, how should I do it? Do I send it to the editorial department or something? XD

Koen
August 05, 2010, 10:37 AM
Man, Utsumi may not screw up this opportunity. Shou has definitely fallen in love with Utsumi because he was there for her during very difficult times. He can't ignore his feelings but I am afraid he'll do it again. He has to take the opportunity he has right now

Shou x Utsumi FTW

BBB Banana
August 06, 2010, 03:44 PM
I wonder why I never posted here before?

Well I hope Yuki stops acting like this and goes after Utsumi or else it might be too late. I don't want shou to be with him after all he did to him.

Koen
August 09, 2010, 08:12 AM
I don't want shou to be with him after all he did to him.

Ah come on, that hurst a man for sure but it wasn't the intention to stab in his heart. She was just naive and every memory about the guy brings her in a depressive mood. She know that she was wrong but it's indeed going to play in Utsumi's mind

BBB Banana
August 09, 2010, 08:42 AM
Well I guess I just like Yuki better so it makes sense I don't like shou that much.

I mean I like shou but I like Yuki better. The only character I dislike is Risa.

It would be interesting if both Utsumi (maybe shou) and Yuki went out with someone else and after a while realised that they really loved each other.

Koen
August 09, 2010, 12:07 PM
Could be, but I have always had the feeling that Yuki and Utsumi are just friends who help out each other with their issues. The story could go into a new stage. Yuki seems to be very quiet about her love life, etc... Utsumi doesn't know everything about her. Even shou doesn't know anything about her.

M3J
January 21, 2011, 03:12 AM
I liked this chapter, even if it made me rage. I can't believe something like that happened to Yuki, especially by someone she loved and trusted! No wonder why she's the way she is. T_T It makes me glad she met someone like Utsumi and found someone she is starting to trust, though I get the feeling Toru will come back later and cause conflict. :\

Utsumi, hug her! SUPPORT HER! If I were you, I'd do that! Be a real man like me and hug! T__T Gawd, I feel so sad and want her to be comforted by him. T_T

I like Yuki a lot so this made me rage. What kind of man was that bastard?

c_k
January 21, 2011, 05:49 AM
Yay for finally getting to find out about Yuki's past and it was just...

Wow... just wow... I can't believe Touru was such a dick and he didn't appear to be at all sorry from what I saw of him. I knew something bad had happened to Yuki, but the fact that a video was shown of her first time and that Touru did it all for a biet... I'm just speechless. But I'm seriously disappointed in Utsumi and the fact that he let her go after she told him all that... If you really loved someone, you wouldn't let them go just because of something that happened to them in the past...

I seriously cannot wait to read the next chapter... Anyone who hasn't read this manga should try it out if they want a good shounen romance manga~~~

Pirulito
January 21, 2011, 08:44 AM
In general, every main male character is stupid and disappointing in a shonen romance manga till near the ending

Koen
January 21, 2011, 09:14 AM
Well, c_k and M3J what Touru did, was very awful but don't forget that Yuki said that she hadn't seen him afterwards either. I can not tolerate Touru's behaviour but I can't judge him either when I haven't heard anything from him. Imo Yuki has also been wrong with not confronting Touru. She has only heard about it from some guys in her class room. Well, I can understand that she is very emotional about this since you are treated maliciously disrespectful but I really would like to know from Touru self if he is the ass (sorry for using the word) as it has been told by his classmates

Anyway it was a very good chapter, we finally got to see something from Yuki's heart.

M3J
January 21, 2011, 06:07 PM
Well, c_k and M3J what Touru did, was very awful but don't forget that Yuki said that she hadn't seen him afterwards either. I can not tolerate Touru's behaviour but I can't judge him either when I haven't heard anything from him. Imo Yuki has also been wrong with not confronting Touru. She has only heard about it from some guys in her class room. Well, I can understand that she is very emotional about this since you are treated maliciously disrespectful but I really would like to know from Touru self if he is the ass (sorry for using the word) as it has been told by his classmates

Anyway it was a very good chapter, we finally got to see something from Yuki's heart.
Which is why I'm not bashing him. Plus, he was frantically looking for Yuki when they were both back at her hometown or something, so he might have an explanation, if he's not lying. Yuki should have confronted Toru and should have found out what happened instead of running away from it all.

Even if he does have a good explanation, I'll still think he's an ass. Man, sucks to see Yuki was treated like this. :(

Utsumi, support her dammit! :yelling I hope he does, cuz I got even more annoyed when he just let her run away.

c_k
January 22, 2011, 02:50 AM

I don't think there's an excuse for what Touru did. He was just a horny and immature kid (since I think think it happened in middle school?). Plus he's had all this time to come and talk to her and more than a year has already passed. Even if he was bullied into doing it, what he did was unforgivable...

M3J
January 22, 2011, 02:54 AM
Was there a chance that he knew what was happening and that it wasn't a lie though? He never had a chance to talk to her, and I'm sure he must have tried... well, he definitely tried when Yuki went back to her hometown.

Otherwise, I basically agree with you and hate Touru for being a douchebag. WHY WHY WHY?! :bored And all just to look cool.... Hmph, he lost something more priceless than a 9000-karat diamond whereas Utsumi gained it. Now, it's time to see if Utsumi deserves such awesomeness.

Go to her and hug her! Show that you support her! Do it, Utsumi, do it! DO IT! :yelling

... I think I now know how my parents and many other soap opera fans feel like whenever they watch soap operas. <_< Regardless, TOURU IS A BASTARD!
:modsmack

Estranho
January 22, 2011, 12:06 PM
Well, Touru didn't have a chance to say anything. I won't be surprised if we discover in the future that he didn't know about the video, but still felt guilty after he knew they filmed everything. And probably this will be the last "conflict" before the bitter end.

Anyway, when Shou had a mark in her neck, the japanese fans freak out and threatened the author, because she "maculated" they beloved girl. I wanna see what they will make now, after this chapter!

TheMoa
January 22, 2011, 06:46 PM
Utsumi just don't deserve the girl, seriously...
Even if he didn't love her, as a friend, after hearing such a terrible story he should at least try to comfort her. Give a hug or whatever, but don't let the girl go without do a thing.

ibn.
January 24, 2011, 12:36 AM
I believe that Utsumi did the right thing. From his past actions, if he did say/did something it would have been the wrong thing to say/do. All he has to do is act if everything is the same, treat her the same as he would everyday... which he wont do. I just hope he doesn't tell anybody else, which he'll probably do.

This manga makes me want to vomit.

Koen
January 27, 2011, 07:59 AM
Well done, Utsumi... I kinda agreed when you decided not to hug Yuki and comfort her. This love trauma is definitely a scar on her heart and people don't intend to share very awful things. When they do so, it is the best to leave them alone. Come back aftwards and talk about something else by which you bring optimism back. Great job of Utsumi, human knowledge 10/10

M3J
February 01, 2011, 05:32 PM
To be honest, it'd have been better if he hugged her or let her know he still supported her. From what this chapter revealed, Yuki was down mostly because of Utsumi's reaction. She felt happy and smiled when she saw Utsumi still loved her.

conn-man
February 10, 2011, 04:30 PM
I'm up to chapter 30 and I like it!

The dynamic of all the relationships is fairly realistic. how quickly you can fall for someone, the first person you fall for staying in your mind, the difficulty of choosing and commiting to someone! Its all real stuff.

All the characters are great to, they all balance each other really well. Some slightly generic personalities but also a few that are unique.

All in all I like it, probably catch up tomorrow.

M3J
February 17, 2011, 08:32 PM
So, the latest chapter was awesome! I like how they finally kiss or something! FINALLY, FINALLY!

Too bad this most likely won't conclude soon, since we have Kurokawa's ex to deal with, among Oonuma and Shou. Nothing had better break them up though! :yelling

luffyg2
March 07, 2011, 11:02 PM
The events are piling up one after an other... wonder what shou's ex want... and I really though that the toru thing would come after utsumi and yuki got used to being bf and gf,,, and about onouma dont really know if I should be sad for her or not

icybluz
March 15, 2011, 12:09 AM
Verification: Confirmed
Source: http://mangahideout.com
Credits: Luffy-kun

here is the link to the pictures posted on the site

http://www.mangahideout.com/content.php/104-GE-Good-Ending-74-Spoilers
enjoy! thanks to Luffy-kun

M3J
March 19, 2011, 12:52 AM
Any translation available? :s

luffyg2
March 20, 2011, 08:50 AM
This date will totaly fail... I wish Yuki would be more straight forward and talk about stuff with Seiji (like that toru thing).. it would make thing so much simpler and spare us a lot of chapter talking about the same thing

M3J
March 27, 2011, 11:34 PM
I know, but the way it looks like, Yuki's gonna do something behind Seiji's back, which could be because of misunderstanding with Seiji and his new "onee-chan." :s
[hr]
From Chapter 75, I love this page (http://www.mangareader.net/ge-good-ending/75/16) of Yuki hugging Seiji. \o/

Koen
March 28, 2011, 09:28 AM
Well, this is nice. Having your doubts whether or not you should delete the message. Seiji impressed Yuki so hard that she's now very confident about Seiji's feelings for her. I wonder what the story will focus on? I do hope it won't be the hardships their relationship will face, it was already hard enough to become a couple :)

M3J
March 29, 2011, 11:40 PM
I don't want that either, but it'll happen. Oo-something, Seiji's "nee-chan," and Touru will definitely play important roles in my opinion. I'm so glad Seiji impressed Yuki, and now hopefully the relationship will be pretty strong.

Is it just me or does anyone else get nervous when they read this manga? <_<

Sumoka Kimono
April 02, 2011, 12:31 AM
Good Ending very good! Very makes me nervous, but good!

TemplateR
April 07, 2011, 12:16 PM
@Chapter 76: Damn, that was a good chapter. Funny and beautiful at the same time. The last page was the best atm.

@Chapter 77 (Raw):
It might be wron, but Yuki got a love-letter from her ex-boyfriend. Anyway wee see Yuki´s nipples^^

Damn I wish, "Good Ending" could get a Anime-Adaption >.>

luthor93
April 07, 2011, 01:51 PM
where can i get the raw for 77?

TemplateR
April 07, 2011, 02:22 PM
where can i get the raw for 77?

Here:

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/GE-Good-Ending/GE-Good-Ending-77-Raw-Scan

luthor93
April 08, 2011, 07:51 AM
eventhough i cant read japanese, from what i see, yuki received a letter from someone. perhaps it is from touru cos yuki's expression seems serious.. and after that, she showed the letter to seiji in school.
i guess there will be more conflict between yuki, seiji and the ex-boyfriend, touru in the next chapter.

M3J
April 08, 2011, 10:09 PM
This chapter of Good Ending was sooo good! Finally got to see Seiji and Yuki kiss, and it was so awesome! :wtf

luffyg2
April 10, 2011, 04:48 PM
Man this was a great chapter and I enjoyed it to the fullest until i saw the last sentence where he says that he though it would last forever... the way its said it makes it seems like something will happen and break them up which would be such a waste after all the time it took to get them together..

TemplateR
April 11, 2011, 06:03 PM
Chapter 77 is on: (http://www.mangareader.net/ge-good-ending/77)

I know it, that his Ex-Boyfriend is chasing her and that will be interesting, what Yuki and Utsuki will do it. I hope it will be a good Ending for them.

M3J
April 11, 2011, 09:42 PM
Man this was a great chapter and I enjoyed it to the fullest until i saw the last sentence where he says that he though it would last forever... the way its said it makes it seems like something will happen and break them up which would be such a waste after all the time it took to get them together..

Agreed. I think there'll be problems but they'll get back together in the end. I mean, Utsumi showed he'd do a lot for Yuki and showed he genuinely cared about her, even though he can be a pervert and a dimwit most of the time. Touru kept coaxing her into having sex with him and that somehow got caught on tape whether he intended it to or not, whereas Utsumi hasn't forced anything upon Yuki and was willing to give her his time and attention.

luffyg2
April 11, 2011, 10:11 PM
Chapter 77 out

Lollll at Ustumi measuring his thing... and danm this guy is in need... i mean just by touching the tights a little he get exited to this point ...

Anyway I wonder why the mom send those things when she knows the story and how Toru treated her... anyway at least she talk to Utsumi about it which is a good start

luthor93
April 12, 2011, 01:45 AM
Chapter 77 out

Lollll at Ustumi measuring his thing... and danm this guy is in need... i mean just by touching the tights a little he get exited to this point ...

Anyway I wonder why the mom send those things when she knows the story and how Toru treated her... anyway at least she talk to Utsumi about it which is a good start

this prove that there will be more conflict between them..

TemplateR
April 13, 2011, 03:36 AM
Raw of Chapter 78 ist out:

So, Utsuki has ripped the letter and thats it. I don´t know, if it was a good decisison, but for Yuki seems to be a good happy end of this situation.

luthor93
April 14, 2011, 01:07 AM
oMg!. yuki is just too cute.. im feeling like reading the manga all over again. haha :XD

M3J
April 14, 2011, 12:58 PM
I think ripping the letter was a bad choice. This could be what might create problems in the future for them. Glad that Yuki finally got a great guy though, she's one of my favorites. :3

shouryuujo
April 15, 2011, 08:49 AM
I think ripping the letter was a bad choice. This could be what might create problems in the future for them. Glad that Yuki finally got a great guy though, she's one of my favorites. :3

nah i think it is fine as long as yuki gets over it. I mean the letter is not gonna do any positives - what is the guy gonna say - he's sorry after hearing Yuki came back to visit? He was bullied into doing it? He want to make up? He got life threatening disease? None of them yuki should give a crap about at this time really.

But you know ripping the letter also has a "negative" and i guess storyline effect since the guy probably will visit her next time and more drama :-_-

M3J
April 15, 2011, 08:36 PM
He'll probably say that he didn't know what was going on, or that he was a dick and changed for the better. Yuki might regret not giving Touru another chance or may get mad at Utsumi for not letting her read his explanation, which could be bad.

luffyg2
April 17, 2011, 04:15 AM
Did not though that they would get to that point so fast... i though he would fantasize over her for a while until finally trying something... anyway i dont think it will actually go well... someone will surely come back in the house or call or something like that

takarita
April 20, 2011, 05:27 PM
Download raw GE 79
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZKK6MDIJ

Cr0zzy
April 24, 2011, 09:55 AM
so GE is out and it was good

okay -.- it was clear that there would be nothing with sex but the stop before doing it was obviously but how it was staged was very good

iam looking foward to look what will happen :D

•Sasuke•
May 13, 2011, 12:11 AM
this manga is like a drug... i need the next chapter T.T
[hr]
http://reader.imangascans.org/GE_-_Good_Ending/080

here you go
i just read the chapter
and the next is supposed to be out next week
(this week there wasn't a chapter in the magazine according to the baidu thread)

M3J
May 13, 2011, 07:49 PM
Man, I hope Yuki solves her problem with Touru so Utsumi and Yuki can do ;);).

Good to see Oonuma stopped being a bitch, most likely. STAY THAT WAY! :shakefist

Asahina
May 22, 2011, 09:21 PM
HOLY!!!, Chapter 81's ending was super! Did Yuki just take her clothes off?!
I bet you that Utsumi would just be stunned and and refuse her at first.
Then Yuki explains herself, and then they do it - minus the scenes of-course.

M3J
May 22, 2011, 09:32 PM
I think they'll do it, but Utsumi might decline, saying he doesn't wanna force it since Yuki's doing it because she thinks she has to.

Koen
May 23, 2011, 07:36 AM
I think they'll do it, but Utsumi might decline, saying he doesn't wanna force it since Yuki's doing it because she thinks she has to.

Exact same feeling and opinion. For some reason I also think that they will do it unless Utsumi is going to refuse because of certain feelings. Their last intercourse wasn't successful and it is still quite fresh in the memory. Utsumi also didn't expect this because his thoughts were set on a meeting with Yuki's aunt and uncle. So, what will happen is not conclusive

shouryuujo
May 26, 2011, 12:08 PM
new chapter 82

basically yuki undress in front of utsumi and they are about to do it and utsumi backs out saying yuki shouldn't force herself. Then at home utsumi cant take his mind off of naked yuki... Then we go to an art exhibit with utsumi staring at some photos shot by students.

utsumi really need to grow a pair. If he backed out he shouldn't go regretting it coming back home... too flip floppy.

Asarii
May 31, 2011, 01:25 AM
I'm glad Utsumi and Yuki never did it because it's clear that they're both uncomfortable at the moment. Yuki offered herself just for the sake of pleasing Utsumi, and the timing wasn't good for the both of time. I'm sure there will be a perfect opportunity in the future.

Hopefully the girl at the end won't be another one. XD Another one as in, Utsumi already had/has to deal with Shou and Oonuma having feelings for him.

luffyg2
May 31, 2011, 08:51 PM
Man Utsumi must be some kind of monk to be able to resist doing it with Yuki in such a situation.... and we get a new girl now uh... well if he refused Shou (the girl that he liked for quite some time) then I don't think that he will fall for that new girl

M3J
June 01, 2011, 11:05 PM
Hopefully the girl at the end won't be another one. XD Another one as in, Utsumi already had/has to deal with Shou and Oonuma having feelings for him.

Same here, but I get the feeling she'll be the other one. Art will be the thing that unites them, though she might serve as a misunderstanding due to Utsumi possibly confiding in her and/or fanboying over art with her.

But I knew Utsumi would refuse to do hokey pokey with Yuki! He cares too much about her to try and make her do something she doesn't want to do or feels prepared to do. One of the reasons why I like Utsumi. :3 Proof enough he cares about Yuki is the fact he stopped her from doing something she wasn't prepared to do, no matter how much he wanted it.

Asarii
June 03, 2011, 12:07 AM
Same here, but I get the feeling she'll be the other one. Art will be the thing that unites them, though she might serve as a misunderstanding due to Utsumi possibly confiding in her and/or fanboying over art with her.

But I knew Utsumi would refuse to do hokey pokey with Yuki! He cares too much about her to try and make her do something she doesn't want to do or feels prepared to do. One of the reasons why I like Utsumi. :3 Proof enough he cares about Yuki is the fact he stopped her from doing something she wasn't prepared to do, no matter how much he wanted it.
Turns out she is another one and possibly someone even bolder than Oonuma: they've only known each other for one day and already she's trying to seduce him.

It's good that Utsumi genuinely cares for Yuki and will avoid the temptation. It's all a matter of whether he can get his point across firmly. "No means no!"

M3J
June 03, 2011, 12:26 AM
How do you know she's another one? ._.

No to Yuki or the new girl?

Asarii
June 09, 2011, 12:15 AM
How do you know she's another one? ._.

No to Yuki or the new girl?
I've been reading the raws so I got confused with what's scanlated and what's not. I apologize. m(_ _)m *adds spoiler tag*

I'm always "yes" to Yuki. :)

EDIT: Here's some trivia I got off of the Japanese Wikipedia page.

- The school is near the Odakyu Odawara Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odakyū_Odawara_Line).
- Eri and Tetsuya live near Oyama station (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōyama_Station_(Tokyo)) in Itabashi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itabashi,_Tokyo).
- Yuki lives near Soshigaya-Okura station (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soshigaya-Ōkura_Station) in Setagaya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setagaya,_Tokyo).
- Other schools that were mentioned (probably in the tennis tourny) are based off of schools in Kanagawa prefecture.

Cr0zzy
June 16, 2011, 07:37 AM
So chapter 85 is out and iam excited what happens next.
Will Utsumi be a second Tooru ? or will Utsumi be go back to sleep?

TENSION RISING :D

luffyg2
June 17, 2011, 08:54 PM
He really is naive if he think he can live a life with Yuki by his side and never have sex with her and still be satisfied by the relationship... he probably wont do anything now..but he cant keep lying to himself

M3J
June 19, 2011, 07:17 PM
Hmm, why do I get the feeling Utsumi won't do it? He might get caught by Yuki though, and that girl he met might come into play here. That girl's cool though, unlike Oonuma. :mad

luffyg2
June 23, 2011, 06:32 PM
Lolllll really did not expect that from her... is this really going to be it or is he going to say that he does not need sex for his relationship to work again... anyway cant wait for the next chapter...

Koen
June 26, 2011, 03:35 AM
This is somewhat going to be predictable. I really don't hope that Utsumi is going to make his hormones act. It is obvious that he'll do something which Yuki won't appreciate and he'll remember those words from that blond girl. Relation crisis n°3 on its way, I really don't hope it'll happen but I am afraid it will

Asahina
June 29, 2011, 11:21 PM
You see? Utsumi should have acted like a MAN and followed his natural instincts, instead of just being "lets take it easy & not have sex"...

You see? It back fired on him. I mean, you're a guy and you got asked to by your girlfriend that she wants sex. And then you question her decision not once but in many instances? Sorry, but you are just asking to be dumped.

Another thing, I actually think it is best that they broke up. They seriously need some time apart. And I think this break-up will keep the story interesting even more. He has like 3 or 4 other girls that are still attracted to him. I honestly think that Yuki will just be on a standstill. Yuki needs Utsumi...but for her to request a break up like that must have taken allot of toll on her emotions...

I think I'm liking this manga much more than Suzuka (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=787).
The sexuality concept in this manga is what astonishes me mainly, since this is considered a manga for children to read.

Considering that the mangaka is a female, I guess the editors are allowing certain things to slide in order to keep the manga little off the "shoujo" side. Yes, I can see the shounen in this, but sometime I can also see the shoujo. The ecchi side of the story is what keeps it shounen.

Sharikaaria
June 30, 2011, 08:43 PM
What the heck is up with Yuki asking him to follow after her ex's footsteps? That's a pretty horrible thing for her to say to her current boyfriend. She can't accept the good things in the present and keeps lingering on the past. Utsumi's too inexperienced to really help her, but his feelings are on the right track.

I do agree that they need time apart. Yuki needs to clear her head and Utsumi needs a different plan besides the whole rosy "we don't have to do it ever" idea.

murtas
July 08, 2011, 07:55 PM
Finally, catched up with this series.

But i got really hooked in the beginning. Will try to talk more about it next time.

M3J
July 08, 2011, 11:34 PM
Is Yuki really that messed up because of Touru? I mean she can't even move on from what happened unless Utsumi does her where she did it for hte first time with Touru. Maybe it's more of a mentality thing, to believe something good can happen in a bad place, especially with Utsumi who was always nice to her.

Too bad Utsumi was too nice to refuse to do her. Yuki felt that guilty for not being able to have sex with Utsumi that she broke up with him. Now, he's with that other girl whose name I forgot. I don't mind her that much since I like her and she's cool, unlike Oonuma. I still prefer Utsumi with Yuki since they're the perfect complement to each other.

Thuwa25
January 22, 2013, 10:03 AM
Pity the series has ended but way too many unanswered questions...i wonder if they will ever do a sequel series like : G.E the next generation. the protagonist is the son of the protagonist in the previous series...it would be good to see the character open to various possibilities...? i would like the G.E into an anime series would be good.

Estranho
January 22, 2013, 07:17 PM
Pity the series has ended but way too many unanswered questions...

Too many?? Which ones, exactly?

Thuwa25
January 26, 2013, 06:05 AM
Too many?? Which ones, exactly?

i mean what does shou do nowadays besides being a full time housewife...?