Now, with that said.

First manga read
Favourite manga read
Least favourite manga read
And sexiest woman alive
No time to loose! :D

Akiyama
September 17, 2009, 05:22 PM
Well back in 2003 I picked up the second issue of U.S. Shonen jump, I was was flipping the pages (reading the wrong way ><) the first manga was Naruto chapter 1 with color.

Well if you haven't noticed, I'm a fanboy for Liar Game, just look at my self-created sig, it's awesome!

I love all manga but Gantz didn't get good until the 200ish, I don't know why I keep reading that thing.

Olivia Munn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Munn) I love her sense of humor, and she has the body of a goddess!

After_Image
September 17, 2009, 05:55 PM
Austin where did you Avatar come from? is it one of your cats? and if so why that one?

Akiyama
September 17, 2009, 06:00 PM
Austin where did you Avatar come from? is it one of your cats? and if so why that one?

That is my cat Simba, he is my favorite cat and is currently missing. I have him as my Ava so that I picture him until his return. He leaves for 3-4 months and returns randomly. Worries the shit out of me. :darn

blai
September 17, 2009, 06:01 PM
I take it for granted that he's not castrated then right?

Akiyama
September 17, 2009, 06:04 PM
He is fixed along with the other 4 male cats, and the two females need to be fixed because the older one pops out a kitten or two every year, while the young female is 6ish months old so it's about time. :darn

blai
September 17, 2009, 06:08 PM
Oh, he is? That's weird. My old cat wasn't and he used to run away for 2months and then come back home. Didn't know that fixed cats ran away. Maybe he's just taking a long vacation from time to time :d Chillin' with the babes and whatnot

Evil3ye
September 17, 2009, 06:09 PM
Ha Hi Ho Austin! :nuts

Mkay, now am gonna ask you sth.. watch out!! lolz

What is your favorite music at the moment?
What is your favorite music of all the time?
Favored bands, genres? ;)

blai
September 17, 2009, 06:10 PM
Oh, btw. How good are you with the piano? Can you post something when you're playing? :)

Akiyama
September 17, 2009, 06:27 PM
@ Evil My favorite music at the moment would be some Black Eyed Peas and some Lady Gaga. I listen to this while I study for a test or do homework in the bookstore at my college.
My favorite band would be Coldplay but I love the band Foreigner! Genre- everything except country and metal :p

@ Blai I started teaching myself at age 6ish and participate in the band for 7 years during middle school and high school. I wish I was good but I'm really not, my fingers are to short and I don't have time to play since school started (or I'm to lazy ><). I love multitasking but that would be extremely difficult for me to do at the same time. :D

blai
September 17, 2009, 06:28 PM
LIES!

Upload, you don't have to be a Mozart!
If you up when you're playing a random song, I promise I'll up something! :d

Akiyama
September 17, 2009, 06:33 PM
I will practice a BLEACH OST song Never Meant to Belong , I love that combination of piano and violin, it's just amazing! After I'm comfortable with the sound I'll upload it to youtube.

and I also like classical music b/c I love it when the sound of an orchestra that is so powerful it rumbles your blood, the sound echos in you lungs, it vibrate the hairs on your arms, it's just EPIC!

blai
September 17, 2009, 06:44 PM
Oh yeah. If you ever visit Hungary, go to the Opera hall in Szeged. They have the best concerts and musicals in effing Europe. Every time I go there I walk out on shaking legs lol. When you know that song, upload it and I'll play Sadness & Sorrow (Naruto OST) on guitar.

Tho i really want to learn it on the Piano one day... or well, I want to get motivation enough to actually play piano nowadays...

Listen to Shindler's List Main Theme on Piano. Learning that on piano would be an eargasm!

riki
September 17, 2009, 08:00 PM
Hey Austin! IIRC, you are a math major so my question for you is what is your favorite mathematics field (e.g. arithmetic, algebra, geometry, etc.)?

Akiyama
September 17, 2009, 08:10 PM
Right now I'm taking Pre-Calculus, it's a good review for me and I'm Pwning the homework/tests/quizs in that class. I took Statistics AP in high school and was lucky enough to get college credit so I don't have to take that class over. That class was more of a 75% writing class and 25% mathematics. I did like trigonometry but am not sure if our teacher went easy on us so I'm not sure how hard it gets. So far all the fields that you mention are easy for me, and I'm looking forward to take calculus. I sorta answered your question. :D

Gecko Moria
September 18, 2009, 02:53 AM
Calculus=differentiation/integration: interesting stuff. Statistics is difficult and time consuming IMO. And hello Akiyama, how's stuff?

Akiyama
September 18, 2009, 03:04 AM
What's up Gecko?, I'm glad to see so many questions from everyone. I'm really glad that I have afternoon and evening classes since I'm staying up so late tonight. But it doesn't really matter since I don't have class on Fridays. :woo

After_Image
September 18, 2009, 02:20 PM
have you traveled anywhere you think is exciting (inside the US or to another country)?

Akiyama
September 18, 2009, 03:05 PM
The farthest I've ever traveled would be to Florida. A few Springs ago I stayed there for about a week. The weather couldn't have been better and lucky me the only time it rained was when we were leaving ^ ^. Along with sight-seeing, I went to Busch Gardens and Sea World. At SW I was fortunate enough to be splashed with Shamu pee water ><.

After_Image
September 18, 2009, 03:07 PM
Do you have plans to travel? You know, California is pretty nice :amuse

riki
September 18, 2009, 03:08 PM
How are you enjoying your three-day weekend so far? :p

Anyway, I just thought of another question to ask you. What is your favorite book/genre to read?

blai
September 18, 2009, 03:13 PM
tbh, buy a ticket for sdcc and then meet me there next year!

Akiyama
September 18, 2009, 03:32 PM
@ After_Image, California is aaaalllllllllllllllllllllll the way on the other side of the U.S., I'm going to stick to my East Coast selection. We could meet somewhere in the middle like Kansas ><

@ riki, I'm loving my three day weekends, I just hope I can have the same schedule next semester. Favorite book, ummmm, I'm not an advid reader since English class keeps me already preoccupied. I'm reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen right now and later in the class we are going to read Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berenot.

@ Blai, Comic Con would be awesome but I couldn't afford such a long trip atm, unless I become an revolutionary Mathematician that reshapes the world as we know it. :kukuku

After_Image
September 18, 2009, 03:43 PM
yeah i understand :sad ... but when i go to the east coast you better show me around!! :p

blai
September 18, 2009, 03:45 PM
If I can afford Sweden - NY - SD - NY - Sweden + accomodation. Then you can afford it. PUT SOME EFFORT IN IT, GET A PART-TIME JOB :yelling

nah, jk. but if everything goes as intended you have to meet up with me in either NY or SD, whatever's closest \o/

Akiyama
September 18, 2009, 06:43 PM
I ordered my Tegami Bachi vol 1 almost 2 weeks ago I still haven't gotten it in the mail. U.S. Postal Service :cussing

riki
September 18, 2009, 07:40 PM
That sucks! Where did you order it from?

Akiyama
September 18, 2009, 07:46 PM
I bought it from buy.com for $4.64 and I received 3 other volumes of 20th Century Boys last Saturday but I ordered them at the same time. Those had a tracking code I could follow online but not with Tegami. :notrust

Kaiten
September 18, 2009, 09:22 PM
Congratulations on the promotion Akiyama!! It's nice having some help.

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 11:45 AM
I have an update! Tegami Bachi came in the mail today along with the KUROSAGI corpse deleviry service vol 1. I love the volume extras in Tegami and the color pages. :tem

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2009, 01:50 PM
=____=.....you are mod??...............i guess i missed that when i was in London.......well......CONGRAAAAATS!!!:confetti!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 01:56 PM
It happened on September 17, 2009; I think you were already back by then, not sure. Right now I'm the newbie among all the moderators. :)

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2009, 02:02 PM
oh right...on that day i was allready back,but i slept like the whole day,eventhough i had school,so i had to skip...jetleg y'know:eyeroll
anway,did i miss even more?

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 02:07 PM
Nothing really happened, fun times in the FF, but other than that a typical week at MH. I'm being very patient for waiting to see those pictures of London. Let's hope you post some that you're also in the photo. :tem

and I wish you the best of luck in the art contests!

riki
September 19, 2009, 02:08 PM
I have an update! Tegami Bachi came in the mail today along with the KUROSAGI corpse deleviry service vol 1. I love the volume extras in Tegami and the color pages. :tem

Yay! That's good to hear; are you enjoying them? :amuse BTW, have you told your parents about the bill that they will be getting? After all, we need to prepare for your funeral...

Did you watch Jay Leno last night? The Jaywalking segment was hilarious especially with Jay's saying Haratioism. :lmao

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 02:18 PM
I'm reading Tegami and I just finished ch1 of Kurosagi-very interesting new manga for me since it didn't get scanned.
I did tell them and they are ok with it, my parents did say I should buy actually books and not cartoon books, :notrust Now I want to pick up Vagabond Viz Big (covering volumes 1-3) for $11.90 that's a 40% discount from $19.99, and I just checked and they finally put Pluto vol 3 up for free shipping :woo, I've been waiting for that. ^_^

Last night was sort of a blur for me, I only remember the monologue and the 10 @ 10 segment, I'll try to look it up at NBC.com since they are strict about taking that stuff down on youtube.

After_Image
September 19, 2009, 02:26 PM
Ok Austin here are some more questions hope you dont mind...

What is your favorite movie and TV show?

Favorite genre of music and fav. Song?

Favorite food?

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2009, 02:33 PM
Nothing really happened, fun times in the FF, but other than that a typical week at MH. I'm being very patient for waiting to see those pictures of London. Let's hope you post some that you're also in the photo. :tem

and I wish you the best of luck in the art contests!

ah okay,glad to hear that^^
well i still have to somehow erase the bad ones and look at them again,but...my pace is the same as Asus' if you know what i mean.......*cough*FF ranking*cough*^^.....

thank you,i hope i will be successful too:p
and you know how you can support me:eyeroll

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 02:37 PM
@ After_Image
If you haven't seen Hamlet 2, then you are missing out on a hilarious comedy, that made me laugh so much I started crying. I also use netflix all the time!
I try to watch of prime-time tv as much as possible. Lost, 30 Rock, The Office, SNL, Dexter (watching season 3 right now thanks to netflix), Intervention, The Biggest Loser (so inspirational T_T), Heroes, Oprah and Ellen but I'm always at school, I want to pick up Fringe from netflix since I missed the entire season.

Alternative Rock and Pop, Jukebox Hero by Foreigner

I love my fruits and veggies, I'm staying away from meat but not entirely b/c I have braces and they wrap around my teeth and it gets really annoying fast.

@ Googlez, yes I know how to support you :XD

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2009, 02:52 PM
nice:XD

i just had a look at your reading list and noticed that you're going to read Kyoukai no Rinne and i can only recommend it to you!right now i'm at chapter 7 and i like it,it's really similiar to inu yasha,so if you liked that you will also like Kyoukai no Rinne:)
Ane-Doki isn't too bad either,but after the first three chapters it gets kinda boring,though it starts being really good from chapter 11(really good chapter and most recent chapter,hope that the next ones will be at the same level^^)

riki
September 19, 2009, 03:09 PM
I did tell them and they are ok with it, my parents did say I should buy actually books and not cartoon books, :notrust

LOL My dad is like that, but then he really doesn't understand about these things. Luckily, my mom doesn't mind at all as long as I pay for them. :XD

Last night was sort of a blur for me, I only remember the monologue and the 10 @ 10 segment, I'll try to look it up at NBC.com since they are strict about taking that stuff down on youtube.

You can watch the clip here (http://www.thejaylenoshow.com/video/clips/jaywalk-emmys/1158818/). ^^

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 03:09 PM
@Googlez
I'm changing Rinne to reading since I've read the first 3 chapters.
I will read Ane-Doki if it doesn't get dropped, I say if it gets to chapter 20 then I'll start reading it. ;)
I'm going on a D.Grey-Man campaign starting the first day of October, 6 chapters a day which equals = 186 and I will read 187 before the hiatus is over.

@riki I will watch the clip right now ^_^, I'm paying out of pocket now since my birthday is over T_T

blai
September 19, 2009, 03:46 PM
Right now I'm the newbie among all the moderators. :)

/nods fanatically

Fixed a typo in my quote. ;)

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 06:37 PM
I just bought some more tanks, thanks to buy.com, where the discounts are crazy plus free shipping.

Vagabond 1 Viz Big Edition (volumes 1-3) for $11.88
Pluto vol 3 for $7.73
Pluto vol 4 for $7.73
Kurosagi corpse delevery service vol 2 for $6.52

Total of $33.86, this is highway robbery, for me! :XD

riki
September 19, 2009, 07:04 PM
That's not bad! I usually buy my stuff at Amazon, but buy.com seems like a good site. :amuse

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 07:07 PM
The free shipping comes and goes on the items so you have to watch carefully. Buy will give you free shipping on purchases that total $25 or more!

What's Amazon like riki?

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2009, 07:14 PM
@Googlez
I'm changing Rinne to reading since I've read the first 3 chapters.
I will read Ane-Doki if it doesn't get dropped, I say if it gets to chapter 20 then I'll start reading it. ;)
I'm going on a D.Grey-Man campaign starting the first day of October, 6 chapters a day which equals = 186 and I will read 187 before the hiatus is over.

i doubt that it will get canceled,mostly because there would be no other ecchi manga in JUMP since to-love ended recently and i'm reading DGM too,but i have to wait for volume 7 to arrive at the shop i'm always going to and i allready have 8,9 and 10,but i can't read them because i don't have the 7th volume:XD

and one question:how do i show my reading list like you do?:XD

riki
September 19, 2009, 07:14 PM
What's Amazon like riki?

Amazon always give free shipping for anything purchases over $25 so I usually buy items that total around that amount. They are also very reliable and provide shipping information for all of my purchases. If there is any problem with any of my orders, they always send me head-ups to let me know so I can decide whether or not to keep my order or to cancel it.

They sometimes discounted anime boxed sets for a special occasion; I got my DGM Season 1, Part 1 Boxed Set for only $32. :) I mostly check the Gold Deal and Lightening Deals of the Day (http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27) to see if there are any good deals (mostly video games). :amuse

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 07:21 PM
@ Googlez here is your reading list (http://mangahelpers.com/my/64261/read-list), just right click and copy link location. ;)

@ riki I guess there is many similarities with those sites since you just described Buy in some ways. I just checked out buy.com and they had higher prices on the anime but really good deals on the manga for DGM, but most of the volumes don't have free shipping right now. >< but I really like tracking my orders. ^_^

After_Image
September 19, 2009, 07:25 PM
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
You do like ice cream right!?! :headscratch

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 07:29 PM
I go through different stages of taste for ice cream, I love adding real bananas and strawberries to vanilla ice cream. Neapolitan is a classic and will never get old because I don't discriminate :P. Right now we have chocolate chip in the freezer and I might have some after I eat. ^_^

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2009, 07:32 PM
ah thank you!!!!:tem

................:oh
well....(*i need a question:darnhmmmm...i'll go with something lame....*)................
do you know deviantart or do you have an account there? (*sweating*)

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 07:37 PM
I know what deviantart is and I don't have an account b/c I would never use that site. Not a lame question :kkthumbs

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2009, 07:57 PM
good lol^^
anway,another question:
do you like donuts?i know that you dislike or don't eat junk food,but well.....donuts are different...they are....god's gift:oh....

Akiyama
September 19, 2009, 08:16 PM
I was tempted the other day to eat the last Krispy Kreme donut we had. As I was reaching for the box my hand started to tremble. My mouth started to salivate just like a Saint Bernard waiting for its food. As I opened the boxed there it was looking a me with it's one eye. A sugar glazed donut shining in the florescent light similar to a way a brand new car has rays of beauty. I brought the box up to my nose and began to take whiffs of the round dessert. The smell was so strong you could taste the glucose and image how great it would to devour the thing. I began to grin with a smile of pride and set the box down. I closed the lid and walked away knowing that no sweet could tempt me. I did grab a water bottle to wash down all the saliva. :P

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2009, 08:22 PM
:worship2
you are the chosen one!!!you were able to withstand the mighty awesomeness of a donut and it's delicious existants!kudos!!*shakes his head proudly and claps silently*
though....you missed some great experience in your life and when you will sit in heaven and drink a nice drink without alc i guess^^,you will regret it,but well.....

i fell for them....and i enjoy it:kukuku

riki
September 20, 2009, 12:57 PM
I know that you missed Celebrity Jeopardy last Thursday and I found some (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVtYm38FFsA&NR=1) clips (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2ySV7AfgM) of Wolf Blitzer's doing poorly. Watching it, I thought it was kinda sad and pathetic. :oh

Koen
September 20, 2009, 01:29 PM
congratz and welcome aki

well, an easy question: do you like dogs? (why? Well a majority of people always like Cats or Dogs. One love ends up in the dislike of the other)

note: I like both ;)

Akiyama
September 20, 2009, 03:09 PM
@ riki
I find that very surprising the Wolf ended up in the negative after the second round. Jeopardy was so nice enough that they gave him $1,000 out of pity. I can see Andy winning the entire tournament but we will have to wait 9 months.

@ koenosaki
Cats are my favorite, I only have 7 of them.....
I do have two dogs, one is a Pomeranian and the other I'll just say a mutt. I love both cats and dogs!
I like to say dogs serve their masters and
people serve their cats. ><

After_Image
September 20, 2009, 03:29 PM
What is your major and how did you decide you wanted to major in that?

Akiyama
September 20, 2009, 04:15 PM
My major is mathematics, I've always enjoyed math and it's the easiest subject to learn for me. I don't know what I'm going to do when the degree but I know there is a high demand for it right now.
My Class schedule
Mondays and Wednesdays
Intro to Narrative and Spanish
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Political Issues, Pre-Calc, and U.S. before 1865-(only Tuesdays)

I took two test last Thursday and made a 87 on the math one :notrust (24/28) +1 extra credit
and I'm to afraid to see if my Politics grade is up online! :s

blai
September 20, 2009, 04:19 PM
My major is mathematics, I've always enjoyed math and it's the easiest subject to learn for me. I don't know what I'm going to do when the degree but I know there is a high demand for it right now.

It's the same as Medicine I guess.

After you grad. you'll be unemployed for -x^2 amount of years. (note that on it's highest point, you're almost lucky enough to get a job.)

oh, and political issues, fuck yeah, let's debate!!

Akiyama
September 20, 2009, 04:50 PM
The politics class is a history class, about ideologies, Plato, Machiavelli, What is a Democracy?, Should the electoral college be abolished why or why not? I hope the class gets better with time.

blai
September 20, 2009, 04:56 PM
Oho, well, we came to the conclusion a month ago that there aren't any countries that are absolute democracy, and it's good because a country like that would not make it. We also came to the conclusion that the age of voting should be raised to 20 or 21 because at least then you've maybe moved away from home and got a better perspective of life. We also thought that it'd be good to educate persons when it comes to politics, like making it a subject @ school so that they know what they vote for so they don't throw their votes to like SD or some shitparty. (SD's the Nationalistic party)

Akiyama
September 20, 2009, 05:17 PM
Wow, I could never imagine the voting age of 20 much less 21. I understand your reasons to changing the voting age and you have concrete points. In the U.S. it was 21 but they changed it to 18 back in1971. It makes since because that's the age you are legal, join the military, get married, and most people are paying taxes now.
I'm glad that we can vote and that our votes are counted unlike other countries *Iran* :notrust

After_Image
September 20, 2009, 06:29 PM
Who was the first person you met in the FF?

riki
September 20, 2009, 06:33 PM

You can always be a math teacher. :p According to this WSJ article (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123119236117055127.html), a mathematician is the best job (http://www.careercast.com/jobs/content/JobsRated_Top200Jobs). :amuse

Akiyama
September 20, 2009, 06:51 PM
@ After_Image
I started posting a few comments every week on the chapter I read every week then I found the fun forum. I started posting in the first version of the win thread, I got to know Arrogance the best out of all the people, then Blai comes in at second. ;)

@riki
1. Mathematician
2. Actuary
3. Statistician
4. Biologist
5. Software Engineer
"Mathematicians' annual income was pegged at $94,160 , but Ms. Courter, 38, says her salary exceeds that amount." :woo
Now I'm going to try to get 100% on my next test even harder now!

riki
September 20, 2009, 07:26 PM
That's the spirit! :cheerbunny Apparently you can also work for the CIA (http://www.math.uga.edu/~curr/WhyMath.html). :amuse

Akiyama
September 20, 2009, 07:34 PM
I could work for the CIA or the NSA that's fing awesome! Working for the government, always gives out great benefits. This is also more inspirational data for me to study harder in Math calss and neglect my other subjects. :P

riki
September 20, 2009, 07:36 PM
LOL Now now don't neglect your other subjects or else your GPA won't look so good on your resume. :noworry :p

Akiyama
September 20, 2009, 07:45 PM
I'll try to focus of my other classes too ><. So far I've had amazing teachers that help the students learn instead of throwing info. at us and could care less. 3/5 teachers are undergrads working on their masters I think.

Siberia
September 21, 2009, 01:19 AM
Hi, this is my first post here ^^

When did u come across Fun forum?

Which section in MH is the most interesting for u?

How many cats do u have?

Akiyama
September 21, 2009, 01:27 AM
When I arrived to MH, I mainly just bookmarked the Shounen and Seinen forums and never looked at any of the site. Then I decided to look at the index and something caught my eye. It was the Last person to post wins thread v.1! I'm a big competitor so I decided to pop my head in and give it a try and you know the rest of the story. ^_^

The Otaku Cafe and the sub forum Otaku Shoten really helped me learn about manga. I really find WSJ very interesting and continue to learn about it every day. Plus other less popular magazines have caught my attention and I'm eager to start new series all the time, that is, if I had any time. T_T

7 cats, names are Simba, Tangerine, Shadow, Grey-One, Sebastien, Amber, and Kitten
oh and I think Amber is pregnant again so there could be 8,9 !!! :o
All my male cats are fixed so she checks out the neighborhood. :XD

Evil3ye
September 21, 2009, 04:35 AM
Grey-One :rofl .. thats a good name

What's your favorite character from Naruto? Bleach? Everrrrrr??

Akiyama
September 21, 2009, 12:05 PM
Naruto-Shikamaru Genius beats brute strength any day. His strategies are well planned out keeping the enemy on there toes. He will always be the first one to achieve Chuunin rank out of all the teams. That face he made back in the last arc was priceless. :lmao

BLEACH-Urahara Creator of the hōgyoku, founder and the first President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, creator of Soul Candy, Reiatsu Suppression Cloak, and many other things. Plus he has that mystery aura around him, what's his bankai going to be like?!

Favorite Character is from Liar Game, Akiyama Shinichi - The genius swindler who helps the main character Nao get out of the terrible tournament. Just when you think he's doomed he pulls off the most amazing upsets which make your jaw drop to the floor. I guess I have a thing for geniuses. :amuse

Googlez_kun
September 21, 2009, 12:11 PM
good choices!!!:tem
one question:what do you think about medaka's current chapter?

Akiyama
September 21, 2009, 12:25 PM
I agree with you in the Medeka thread, I want it t go back to the good old days, What happened to all the fun suggestions and those wooops......Medaka panty shots. I want to old Medaka back with less fighting unless it's for a club thing. I was hoping for a gymnastics arc, if you know what that would mean! :nosebleed

blai
September 21, 2009, 12:32 PM
What's Medaka, what type of manga is it and is it weekly? :)

Akiyama
September 21, 2009, 12:46 PM
I got this off of OneManga, Genre-action, comedy, ecchi, romance, school life, shounen

Summary of Medaka Box
Kurokami Medaka, a first year, is elected as Student Council President, and the first thing she does is establish a suggestion box. Since she was just elected as Student Council President, she's holding all the Student Council's responsibilities, and wearing their armbands. So, she asks for her childhood friend, Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, for help.
It's weekly from WSJ, and I hope it doesn't get canceled....

Googlez_kun
September 21, 2009, 12:56 PM
I agree with you in the Medeka thread, I want it t go back to the good old days, What happened to all the fun suggestions and those wooops......Medaka panty shots. I want to old Medaka back with less fighting unless it's for a club thing. I was hoping for a gymnastics arc, if you know what that you mean! :nosebleed

yeah,exactly:nodit was a perfect mixture between fanservice,comedy and a little bit medaka action....good old days(like 4 months before:XD)
maybe it will be warned in the next serialisation(/cancelation) meeting(thanks bakuman:XD) and then the author will know that he has to go back to the roots!maybe we will see that again after this little arc,so let's just wait a bit for now^^

blai
September 21, 2009, 12:58 PM
I'll read up on it and join you shortly! :D

Kaiten
September 21, 2009, 04:40 PM
What's Medaka, what type of manga is it and is it weekly? :)

It's written by the author of Bakemonogatari and artist of Contractor M&Y (canceled WSJ series from a few years ago). Fun school life/ecchi shenanigans. Worth the read if you have the time. It may be canceled in November, unless one of the two new series does terribly.

blai
September 21, 2009, 04:45 PM
Hmm.. It sounds like something that Ane Doki can turn out to be. I'll try out the first chapters.

Akiyama
September 22, 2009, 01:23 PM
I found out that I made a 71 on my first politics test :notrust, the class did so bad she's letting us use 3x5 index cards as a cheat sheet on the next text :), but will that help me any? Two more classes for me today and next is math! I made a 87 on the test and the class average was a 72! :modsmack

blai
September 22, 2009, 02:04 PM
Stop doing so well in school lol. (BUT GRATS :D) I stopped concentrating this year so my grades've dropped :sweat

Akiyama
September 22, 2009, 04:16 PM
Only one more boring class for me to go! A 2 1/2 hour class about 18th century and it gets worse, it's all on a lame powerpoint. He does include pictures which are the only thing nice to look at. My favorite part of that class is the 10 minute break. @_@

Evil3ye
September 22, 2009, 04:26 PM
Sounds fun. Hope you enjoy your torment class then :tem

blai
September 22, 2009, 04:48 PM
Sounds fun. Hope you enjoy your torment class then :tem

Masochists <333

Akiyama
September 24, 2009, 01:12 PM
I'm at school using a very bad wifi connection. :shakefist. Just one more easy math class to go and I'll be free. I might collapse on top on my bed when I get home it's been a very long week. I think I will read some DGM at the bookstore right now! They only have the first three volumes but at least they have them. ^_^

riki
September 24, 2009, 07:38 PM
What fall shows are you watching or planning to watch? I heard that Glee is good, but I keep missing it. :darn

Akiyama
September 24, 2009, 08:31 PM
Glee, I keep forgetting to watch that, when does it come on FOX? I like that gym teacher, the one that was in Role Models. Community shows promise from NBC. I watched Flash Forward tonight and that's going to be interesting, has that LOST vibe. ^_^

riki
September 24, 2009, 09:52 PM
Glee is on Wednesday nights at 9. ^^ BTW, do you watch House?

Akiyama
September 24, 2009, 10:01 PM
I don't watch House, since I missed the first season it just goes all downhill from there. I am to lazy the watch 100 some episodes to get caught up. I really enjoy watching the parody (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_dwtpuJ_yk) of House. Madtv showed me everything I need to know. :lmao

riki
September 24, 2009, 10:26 PM
LOL I know what you mean. I just skim through Heroes or ask my brother to give me a summary of what happened since I missed the first season. ^^

I'll check that MAD TV clip tomorrow since it's bedtime for me. :bye

Akiyama
September 26, 2009, 12:00 PM
I think I'm getting sick. It could be the swine flu. i was the person saying that's not going to affect me, what are the odds of that happening. The swine flu shot is not even available yet, but now it's to late for me. I've been taking lots of vitamin C and drinking lots of water. I'll be on my bed resting today. Does anyone have suggestions to help me get better.

blai
September 26, 2009, 12:03 PM
Uhm Akiyama. Swine flu won't do you more harm than the normal flu. Just do what you normally do when you have the flu. You won't get affected worse than that. Calm down. :)

edit: Oh god I hate the name "Swine flu" since all of our flues are either from birds or from swines. It's the same with "H1N1 virus" - we have like dozens of flues with that molecule set.

riki
September 26, 2009, 12:13 PM
Do you have any of these symptoms?

* unusual tiredness,
* headache,
* runny nose,
* sore throat,
* shortness of breath or cough,
* loss of appetite,
* aching muscles,
* diarrhoea or vomiting

If not, you might just have a cold or the regular flu.

Anyway, I would recommend a lot of rest, chicken soup, and ginger ale. :)

Akiyama
September 26, 2009, 12:16 PM
@ Blai I changed the title, I also hate "swine flu" but decided to use it since some people might not know about H1N1. There is some funny propaganda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASibLqwVbsk)from the 1970's about swine flu. Us Americans exaggerate over the tiniest of things.

@riki
no
yes
no
yes
yes
no
yes
no

It might just be a cold or regular flu but that's not a interesting thing to talk about :)

blai
September 26, 2009, 12:22 PM
Haha I know what you're talking about Akiyama. It was interesting at start but since everyone's like. "AMG I SNEEZ'D. SWIN FLUUE AMGAMG I'M GUNNA DAI!!!!"

It's started to piss me of lately : (((((((

Hope you get well tho! :D

Kaiten
September 26, 2009, 12:25 PM
They have H1N1 prevention posters all over my school. Amusing as they just say to do what everyone should be doing anyways; washing your hands after using the restroom, not sharing food, etc.

riki
September 26, 2009, 12:31 PM
Haha I know what you're talking about Akiyama. It was interesting at start but since everyone's like. "AMG I SNEEZ'D. SWIN FLUUE AMGAMG I'M GUNNA DAI!!!!"

I know what you mean; there is too much overreaction about it. :oh

I was in a third grade classroom, and the teacher was telling the students that germs are everywhere (e.g. the door knob, their desks, etc.). The kids were screaming and were scared to touch everything when they heard this. :eyeroll

Almost forgot, but I hope you feel better, Austin! :comfort

Akiyama
September 26, 2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks to everyone for the "get well soon". Have you noticed that even after you wash your hands you come in contact with something else almost immediately. When you get out of the bathroom you have to touch the handle or wait until someone opens the door so you can use your elbow. When you go to a refrigerator you have to open the door and the next thing you do is eat something. I need to teach my dog to open the door. :plot

riki
September 26, 2009, 12:58 PM
Have you noticed that even after you wash your hands you come in contact with something else almost immediately. When you get out of the bathroom you have to touch the handle or wait until someone opens the door so you can use your elbow.

I've been taught to use a paper towel to turn off the faucet and to open the door. Afterward, just throw the towel into the trashcan. That's way you don't have to worry about germs. :amuse

blai
September 26, 2009, 01:01 PM
or you just go to the bathroom and leave the door open : ))))))))))))))))

Akiyama
September 26, 2009, 01:06 PM
I was talking about restaurants, schools, and stuff, the places that have a high traffic. Those other evil students probably gave me a virus. :ban2 Students that come to school sick!

Googlez_kun
September 26, 2009, 01:28 PM
:jawdrop
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
is it confirmed allready?

Akiyama
September 26, 2009, 01:33 PM
No, I'm not going to the doctor since they would tell me the same thing for the regular flu. Don't worry, I'm going to be taking good care of myself the next few days. I still have to go to the orthodontist Monday, :s, I can't cancel that appointment.

Googlez_kun
September 26, 2009, 02:00 PM
well,okay,i hope you will get better in the next days and won't suffer that much in bed^^
but the swine flu is at my school allready aswell :/
one or two teachers got sick and now i can only hope that there aren't any students that got it too and that it won't spread over the whole school!
good thing would be that they may close the school because of that,but well,the bad thing would be that some of the students would be sick and some of my friends too:(

anyway,best wishes again and i hope that your family doesn't get sick too:s

Akiyama
September 27, 2009, 01:15 PM
I'm no Sherlock Holmes (YES I AM), but I think a big reason why I'm sick is because I had to walk in the rain a few times last week. One time it was a cold rain which was just a drizzle so I didn't bother getting out my umbrella. The next time was a sudden downpour that came out of no where. I didn't have far to walk but I still got drenched since I left my umbrella at home. :facepalm Then going to class with air condition blasting cold air is a bad combination.

riki
September 27, 2009, 01:19 PM
:offtopic How was your mother's b-day yesterday?

Akiyama
September 27, 2009, 01:26 PM
:sweatdrop
I think she spent the whole day with her sister's doing something. I said happy birthday when she came home at 11. She said she had a good day and don't worry about presents. Other than that I have no idea what she did nor did I get her a present since I forgot. >.> It's the same b-day as Johnny Appleseed and for some reason that's how I remember it but I messed up this year.

riki
September 27, 2009, 01:28 PM
Awww...at least you wished her happy b-day; I'm sure that she's happy that you told her that. That's pretty cool that your mom was born on the same day as Johnny Appleseed's. ^^

blai
September 28, 2009, 02:12 AM
Then going to class with air condition blasting cold air is a bad combination.

Happens too often in my school. Also, our classrooms are rather cold but the teachers refuses to turn off the AC so in the end I'm attending classes with my jacket on :p
[hr]
VADDAFAKK?? Awesome video, I lol'd so hard! <3 luv u

Evil3ye
September 28, 2009, 02:17 AM
:ban2 your video, so not funny ;D

blai
September 28, 2009, 02:35 AM
hahaha it's awesome. I love how he changed what we said and added them so they were in a complete different context

Evil3ye
September 28, 2009, 03:36 AM
I would agree with you, if only it wouldnt make me look like a complete retard C:

But well, Im an easy person, I can laugh at myself, too :noworry

blai
September 28, 2009, 03:58 AM
Haha yeah, it didn't make me look like a retard at all >.>

After_Image
September 28, 2009, 11:01 AM
:offtopic Austin what is your favorite holiday and why?

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 12:00 PM
@ Evil and Blai YOUTUBE IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER :kukuku

@ After_Image My favorite holiday would have to be Labor Day. Not only does it give me a three day weekend, it's special because it doesn't have a specific date. The biggest reason would be that first Monday of September can overlap with my own birthday. Every few years I'm lucky enough to have it on this day. Next year it's going to be on Labor Day. :D

Googlez_kun
September 28, 2009, 12:05 PM
banned eh... i win e...person above me,... eh no....:darnwill you make some pictures of your manga collection?

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 12:08 PM
I've already taken a picture of my collection I just need someone to post in this thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1368&page=16)so I can be the first post on the next page. :tem

Googlez_kun
September 28, 2009, 12:15 PM
:loool
hmmm....ask Tina,she always plays the sacrafacial lamb in the win thread^^
and right after you,i will post my collection:kukuku

and i'm going to watch that vid now:)

blai
September 28, 2009, 12:17 PM
lol, poke me when it's on the inturwebz :D

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 12:18 PM
SACRIFICIAL LAMB TINA FTW
:kukuku

Googlez_kun
September 28, 2009, 12:28 PM
hahahaha:lmao
lol my ass off!!:XD
that vid was good:tem

.............i see.........dead people........

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 12:42 PM
If anyone who hasn't seen the video just pm me with your email and I will send you a bundle of joy. :lmao

Evil3ye
September 28, 2009, 12:55 PM
You want me to upload it on YT and send to all my subscribers? :)
Thats the first step to become a starrrrr ^D

Googlez_kun
September 28, 2009, 12:56 PM
you have to ask for Asus' and the others permissions though,but i guess they won't be bothered by it^^

Evil3ye
September 28, 2009, 12:59 PM
Well, as for that.. Mr Satterfield didnt ask us for permissions as well, to send it to bunch of ppl :rolleyes: (like u ^^)

Googlez_kun
September 28, 2009, 01:05 PM
i guess you got a point there^^
do you allready now Asus video he made with his friends??it's hilarious:XD

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 01:09 PM
@Evil Feel free to upload it to Youtube! Copyright laws and consent are BANNED! :P

@Googlez Ed has another video . . . . . >.>

Googlez_kun
September 28, 2009, 01:12 PM
i bet it will get popular and you guys will be more famous than anyone else,you will sleep with hot chicks and get tons of money.... .__.

Evil3ye
September 28, 2009, 01:15 PM
Lol. I was jokin,.. I do not upload trash like that on my channel :sweat (not blaming your cid making skills tho >.<)

and I wonder what Asus-vid youre talking about :notrust

Googlez_kun
September 28, 2009, 01:17 PM
@Evil Feel free to upload it to Youtube! Copyright laws and consent are BANNED! :P

@Googlez Ed has another video . . . . . >.>
really??where can i find it?

and I wonder what Asus-vid youre talking about :notrust
you can find it in the fun video thread:)

blai
September 28, 2009, 01:25 PM
Googlez, I do see dead people.

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 01:26 PM
Really, anyone can can upload the file to youtube, I'm to lazy and busy at the moment! I would like the title to be Adam, Austin, Eduardo, and Hermann!

Googlez_kun
September 28, 2009, 01:29 PM
what a creativ title!!:o

and if you can see dead people than you've got some severe issues:XD

anyway,since this is Austins thread i want to ask something....
did the lamb fall into it's trap?:plot

Evil3ye
September 28, 2009, 01:43 PM
Too bad. It was supposed to be a sweet duet <3

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 01:46 PM
The lamb has not posted yet but I have faith, maybe :shakefist

Totinona
September 28, 2009, 02:34 PM
First time posting here!
A-ha! So this is where things have been going down!
:XD I'm looking through the thread to find something to write..

Really, anyone can can upload the file to youtube, I'm to lazy and busy at the moment! I would like the title to be Adam, Austin, Eduardo, and Hermann!

It doesn't take that long:XD Especially since it's so short~

riki
September 28, 2009, 02:53 PM
Hey, Austin! Are you feeling better now? ^^

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 03:02 PM
I'm getting better every hour and I plan to go to school tomorrow. I think that's win. :s

blai
September 28, 2009, 03:05 PM
Austin. If I'll send in a sample to Arienai! and gets accepted (as I obviously will since I'm so hawt) can you work with the same projects as I do? Seeing as it's too troublesome to both clean and typeset ^.^

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 03:36 PM
I'm sure you will be accepted into the family of Arienai! in no time. I emailed you two chapters of a series you might like.

I changed the title of my thread again. :plot

blai
September 28, 2009, 03:38 PM
I noticed :ninja

Can I take over the world with you? With that, I can become famous - as my thread title wants :d

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 03:44 PM
I want to rule North & South America and you can rule Europe & Africa. Asia doesn't seem right for me so you can have that too. While Japan and Australia can be out vacation spots. What about Antarctica you say? Don't worry, global warming is going to take care of that for us. T_T

-Ren Boy-
September 28, 2009, 03:56 PM
WTF, Blai how could you. I asked for me and you to take over the world long time :mad

I want in

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 04:11 PM
Fine, Renyold can have Asia, but China belongs to Yvonne ^_^

@ Adam, How many deals have you made in the past without telling us. :notrust

-Ren Boy-
September 28, 2009, 04:14 PM
:D. Lets talk business.

Like all I have to say is that Adam has been mine from day so neeerrr

blai
September 28, 2009, 04:20 PM
I've made a lot of deals Akiyama. The first one with EvilGenious. Sadly she left the forums in like hmm.. oct -08 or something. Shame..

I want to keep Europe and Africa. I see much potential. And regarding the global warming comment. You made me lol :d

Asia is deffo Rens. I don't want it. I'm happy with Europe and Africa. We have tons of stuff to do!

Note that we must make a pact between team BASS and your team (can't remember who's in it) like team.. GEIA?

-Ren Boy-
September 28, 2009, 04:28 PM
But now I have ownership to all manga, and manga related sites. So anything with manga in it is mine.

Looks up to website bar "mangahelpers" bwhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

blai
September 28, 2009, 04:29 PM
But what good will it make if we close it from the rest of the world. Your so called monopoly will only be in Asia.

-Ren Boy-
September 28, 2009, 04:34 PM
But I will still have a high reception
I think it is time for you to give me your account passwords

blai
September 28, 2009, 04:35 PM
Haha, go suck it. Aren't you supposed to like, do homeworks or something instead of spamming Akiyama's thread?

M3J
September 28, 2009, 04:35 PM
Do you have a lightsaber?

blai
September 28, 2009, 04:36 PM

I heard he has one. It's around 20cm's long, it's stuck to his body and when you swing it, it says swoosh.

-Ren Boy-
September 28, 2009, 04:38 PM
Blai your embarresing me

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 05:36 PM
I heard he has one. It's around 20cm's long, it's stuck to his body and when you swing it, it says swoosh.

I hate that you were faster than me answering his question Blai, you gave out wrong information. :shakefist

It's 24cms and almost has a weird flesh color to it. It doesn't say swooosh, that's what I say! ;)

-Ren Boy-
September 28, 2009, 05:38 PM
Where is everyone getting info from. Who is leaking my shit?

riki
September 28, 2009, 05:41 PM
Can I be a part of your world domination plan? :amuse BTW what kind of government would you run?

-Ren Boy-
September 28, 2009, 05:43 PM
No...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can have canada

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 05:45 PM
A Monarchy system for sure! Fair taxes, increase pay and new rule, Free ice cream for everyone on Thursdays. ^_^

A King needs a Queen so I pick Riki :confetti Congrats on the Promotion I'm changing my status.

I was going to pick Adam as my queen but he seems to busy in Europe and Africa.

blai
September 28, 2009, 05:52 PM
Monarchy then hmm... I can be your consigliere. You can be Don instead of King. Don has a better sound to it. Or, I can be a mere governor. I have a lot of work to do here on this side of the world.

I strongly oppose an Absolute Monarchy though. I want power to be split between us. Someone take a another one take b and someone take c etc. We have to divide the world problems and dilemmas between us to make a world beyond the utopia.

riki
September 28, 2009, 06:32 PM
A Monarchy system for sure! Fair taxes, increase pay and new rule, Free ice cream for everyone on Thursdays. ^_^

That sounds like a good idea, but what's about the people who are lactose intolerant?

A King needs a Queen so I pick Riki :confetti Congrats on the Promotion I'm changing my status.Hooray for promotion! I guess I should chance my status as well to let everyone knows. :XD

I was going to pick Adam as my queen but he seems to busy in Europe and Africa.Who's Adam again? I forgot. :sweatdrop

IT'S ME DAMNIT

I CAN TYPE IN HER POST TOO!

I'm sorry Blai! Please don't kill me... :worrybunny

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 06:45 PM
That's why I have a Queen so I can handle this issues. First we will fund scientists to cure everyone so they can be tolerate milk. For now I will make fruit smoothies with gold spoons which they can keep, they will love them.

I need to clarify things like that ~Blai~Adam~, this thread is turning into a fairy tale thread. :XD

Evil3ye
September 28, 2009, 06:49 PM
Blai is a guy. How is he supposed to be your Queen, if hes got a penis. ;facepalm
He could be ya Prince or sth tho (:

ok no more editing ;)-Akiyama

riki
September 28, 2009, 06:51 PM
Fruit smoothies are yummy. ^^ I used to make them when I was working at my university's rec center concession stand, and I can still remember how to make some of them.

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 06:58 PM
:confetti Riki changed her status to "Queen of the Americas" and my thread is so popular thanks to spam! Plus it adds to our total.

Blai can be a diplomat from Europe-Africa

What can we do that can make America even better?

blai
September 28, 2009, 06:59 PM
I'll let you guys decide what to do with America and if you will have any business with either Europe or Africa you can leave me a message... my lord

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 07:24 PM
Fellow Ruler of the E-A, I'm sure you understand the circumstances going on within our own countries. I hope to work with you in future partnerships. This will allow us to open up trade and commerce to neglected third world countries. This will be on my top priority as we move in to the 21st century. There is no reason to turn a blind eye when dealing with theses issues. The King and Queen of the America will take on theses challenges head on. We will be a beacon of hope and inspiration to all of the world.

riki
September 28, 2009, 08:46 PM
What can we do that can make America even better?

Let's see...we need to help those with low socioeconomic status and improve education and environment. We also could encourage volunteerism and promote research (scientific, environmental, etc.). That's all that I could think of right now. ^^

M3J
September 28, 2009, 08:58 PM

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 09:01 PM
Haven't you already asked that question. I don't have one. :(

M3J
September 28, 2009, 09:35 PM
Why not? Do you Star Wars?
I never got a real answer, just a penile region reference. <_<

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 09:47 PM
I love the Original Star Wars trilogy it's just that I don't have a lightsaber. :tem Thank Blai for going off topic and pulling me into the childish conversation.

riki
September 28, 2009, 09:52 PM
The original Star Wars trilogy is the best. I don't really care about the prequels; the first one really turns me off. :oh

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 10:10 PM
I want to see Where the Wild things Are (just watched the trailer), I loved the book as a kid and still do to this day. I must see this movie on opening weekend!

M3J
September 28, 2009, 10:11 PM
Who's your favorite character?

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 10:14 PM
Admiral Ackbar

IT'S A TRAP

M3J
September 28, 2009, 10:18 PM
:O Favorite weapon?

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 10:23 PM
Ewok rock slingshot FTW !!!

riki
September 28, 2009, 10:29 PM
I want to see Where the Wild things Are (just watched the trailer), I loved the book as a kid and still do to this day. I must see this movie on opening weekend!

That was a very cute book, and I hope the movie will be good as well. I wonder how the writers adapt the book to make it into full-length feature film. ^^

Akiyama
September 28, 2009, 10:35 PM
I hope it's better than big books like Harry Potter which get crammed into 2 hour film leaving out many details. I only read the first three so I've been cheating and watching the movies. Ban Me :ban2

M3J
September 28, 2009, 11:21 PM
How does it feel, failing to read the rest of the Harry Potter series? Do you like Twilight? I bet you do, weirdo. D:
Whaddup blood?

Akiyama
September 29, 2009, 12:16 AM
I might finish reading the series one day. :darn

Do you like Twilight? Let me answer your question with a question.

Do I look like a girlish tween who screams at the top their lungs when they see Robert Paterson and has a shire dedicated to him with pools of bloods surrounding the pictures which were taken by a stalker (me). :notrust

I need to go to sleep but I'm not sleepy.

M3J
September 29, 2009, 12:40 AM
Do it ASAP.
And yes, you do look like a girlish tween who screams at the top of their lungs when they see Robert Pattinson and has a shire dedicated to him with pools of blood surrounding the pictures which were taken by a stalker (you). So you like Twilight? You should go see a psychiatrist.
Take a short nap. Sleepy or not, short nap is always good.

Kaiten
September 29, 2009, 01:40 AM
You act like being a "girlish tween who screams at the top of their lungs when they see Robert Pattinson and has a shire dedicated to him with pools of blood surrounding the pictures which were taken by a stalker (you)." is a bad thing. What's wrong with being a male Twilight fan. There's at least three of them out there. Akiyama - san: we accept you for who you are. ;)
[hr]

That was a very cute book, and I hope the movie will be good as well. I wonder how the writers adapt the book to make it into full-length feature film. ^^

Spike Jonze directed. Must watch. To be Netflixed.

-Ren Boy-
September 29, 2009, 01:42 AM
what so use get fancy titles to show what you rule, while i have to go to facebook to promote my reign over facebook

sexist :p

Akiyama
September 29, 2009, 02:12 AM
Whenever I tell a girl that I don't read twilight and I've never seen the movies; I usually get slapped on the face and spit on but that's not the worst part. She then takes out this black magical device which can summon hundreds of her "BFFs". They begin to chant and speak in tongues and start to shout in harmony.

TWILIGHT IS UPON YOU,
CURSES BE CAST TIMES TWO,
FOR YOU HAVE MADE OUR GOD STEPHENIE MEYER CRY,
YOU WILL BE HEXED UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE!

But I don't have to worry about saying this here since everyone is hundreds or thousands of miles away from where I live.

True story.

blai
September 29, 2009, 05:57 AM
Well. You can see twilight from 2 perspective. One is eeh... the teenage fangirl one, and the other as a normal fictional book. The latter makes the books pretty decent, worth reading but nothing more.

Googlez_kun
September 29, 2009, 12:24 PM
world domination,huh?........well,.......no problem......go for it......,but.........be aware.........and.........don't forget about meeeeeeeee!!!!:kukuku

blai
September 29, 2009, 12:28 PM
You can work for me in Europe. Be my German correspondent? :>

Googlez_kun
September 29, 2009, 12:42 PM
good idea!so you want the U.S.,Hungary and Germany to take over the world??

After_Image
September 29, 2009, 03:32 PM
Whenever I tell a girl that I don't read twilight and I've never seen the movies; I usually get slapped on the face and spit on but that's not the worst part. She then takes out this black magical device which can summon hundreds of her "BFFs". They begin to chant and speak in tongues and start to shout in harmony.

TWILIGHT IS UPON YOU,
CURSES BE CAST TIMES TWO,
FOR YOU HAVE MADE OUR GOD STEPHENIE MEYER CRY,
YOU WILL BE HEXED UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE!

But I don't have to worry about saying this here since everyone is hundreds or thousands of miles away from where I live.

True story.

thats a scary true story!

a lot of crazy fans out there! :nuts

I actually didnt mind the movies... :noworry

riki
September 29, 2009, 03:44 PM
Sorry, Austin. I couldn't win Last person to post win thread for Team AARG. :(

Akiyama
September 29, 2009, 04:38 PM
It's okay riki :comfort there is always next time.

At least team bASS didn't win :hi5

riki
September 29, 2009, 04:39 PM
True, true. Next time we will win! :D

blai
September 29, 2009, 04:40 PM
I don't like how you use my teamname >.<

This will cause relationship trouble between the two Americas and the E&A. :/

We need to have an emergency meeting very soon.

riki
September 29, 2009, 04:41 PM
How can we ease this tension, Blai?

M3J
September 29, 2009, 05:16 PM
Do you like candy?

Akiyama
September 29, 2009, 06:37 PM
I hate candy!

M3J
September 29, 2009, 08:16 PM
Why do you hate candy?

Akiyama
September 29, 2009, 09:49 PM
I stay away from high fructose corn syrup, and glucose since I'm a health freak.

I do eat ice cream combined with bananas or strawberries, my only weakness. :darn

M3J
September 30, 2009, 03:53 AM
What flavor ice cream?
And what flavor soft drink is your favorite?

blai
September 30, 2009, 03:55 AM
Please tell me your fav. ice cream is cottage cheese + egg + kiwi! :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D::D:DD

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 12:04 PM
My favorite flavor of ice cream would have to be vanilla, it tastes good with the fruit, sorry Blai. :comfort

I don't drink any soft drinks. Last time I had one of those would be 2 years ago. I drink water, milk, tea, and sometimes fruit juice that's low in sugar.

blai
September 30, 2009, 12:11 PM
You have to vary your taste! Go to Hungary! Last time I ate a really good ice cream (and I mean really good,) was there and I chose between like 50flavours. Insane amount.

M3J
September 30, 2009, 12:21 PM
You drink tea?
You have Brit or Indian blood in you?

Tea and crumpets, old chap?

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 04:14 PM
I think there is some indian blood mixed with british blood from my moms side. I don't know about my dads side. Whenever I eat out I always order a sweet tea, it's the southern gene in me that I can't resist.

I do know my moms side helped the slaves in the underground railroad movement while my dads side owned them. So I get the best and worst from both sides.

blai
September 30, 2009, 04:18 PM
Haha lol. It's like the east-indian trading company in your blood :d

M3J
September 30, 2009, 04:28 PM
Indian as in India or Native American? <_<

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 07:19 PM
Native American, Cherokee maybe? IDK

I have 2 quizzes tomorrow in Politics and my Math Class. Then next week I have 3 exams and one is a mid-term exam, I'm going to study until my eyes pop out this weekend. But first I need to make a history study guide. >.>

riki
September 30, 2009, 07:38 PM
Kristin Chenoweth is going to be on Glee tonight. :)

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks to your comment I made it just in time to see her lip sync to a song! I'm so glad today is Wednesday and tomorrow is wonderful Thursday.

Added poll Vote and you can vote for more than one choice!

riki
September 30, 2009, 08:54 PM
Before I pick my choices, I need some more information. ^^

- When is your exam week?
- How long is your paper supposed to be?

M3J
September 30, 2009, 09:01 PM
Aki, just fail it.
Problem solved.

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 09:07 PM
My Exam is Tuesday at 6pm and it's a mid-term

and the essay is a literary analysis of 2 short stories 3-4 pages.

riki
September 30, 2009, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the info! I just voted~

After_Image
September 30, 2009, 09:11 PM
Austin you should just roll with the flow. :XD

hey Austin do you like Bleach?

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 09:25 PM
BLEACH is great! *Tony the Tiger voice* I have the first volume! The Anime is just Superb, Amazing OST, Animation quality is magnificent, and the filler is enjoyable!

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/100_1540.jpg

After_Image
September 30, 2009, 09:29 PM
Who would be your favorite character?
As you can probably tell mine is Yoruichi.

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 09:35 PM
BLEACH-Urahara Creator of the hōgyoku, founder and the first President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, creator of Soul Candy, Reiatsu Suppression Cloak, and many other things. Plus he has that mystery aura around him, what's his bankai going to be like?!

riki
September 30, 2009, 09:35 PM
I didn't know that you play drums, Austin. I guess you were in the marching band?

M3J
September 30, 2009, 09:43 PM
If you had lightsaber, what color would the blade be?

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 09:43 PM
All during high school I was in the marching band. During the fall semester we focused on the marching and the spring we worked on the concert part. I was 1st chair percussionist for the most part of my Junior and Senior years. Also a captain with 3 others during those years. Each captain was in charge of their section. Snare, Tenors, Bass, Front Ensemble (mine). It was nice having control over others but I had to take responsibility for them too.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/100_1540.jpg

Green lightsaber for sure. I already look good in GREEN!

M3J
September 30, 2009, 10:41 PM
<3
Can I delete three of your random posts from this topic?

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 10:48 PM
I enjoy all the random posts! Lightsabers and all.

M3J
September 30, 2009, 10:59 PM
If you could be stabbed anywhere, where would it be?

Akiyama
September 30, 2009, 11:11 PM
My left arm bicep for sure. I would still be able to walk, still be able to use my right hand which I write with. Apparently the best place to be shot is in the arm so I'm also basing my answer on that fact too.

M3J
September 30, 2009, 11:42 PM
Yusuke Urameshi or Goku?

Akiyama
October 01, 2009, 12:02 AM
Yusuke Urameshi hands down. But I've never read Dragonball, just the anime. But I've read the manga and watched the anime of Yu Yu Hakusho. His power-ups had more reason and heart behind them IMO, and his attitude/personality/humor is :lmao.

M3J
October 01, 2009, 12:03 AM
You think he and Naruto are quite similar to each other? Or is he more similar to Goku?

Akiyama
October 01, 2009, 12:17 AM
I would say young Naruto with his sexy jutsu and painting the faces on the mountain side would be Yusuke. Timeskip Naruto still has that fun personality and humor but has matured in not only action but thoughts. So I would go with Goku.

M3J
October 01, 2009, 12:20 AM
What about Yusuke? Who is he mre similar to?
Who's your favorite Yu Yu Hakusho and Naruto character?

Akiyama
October 01, 2009, 12:44 AM
I should have made it more clearer, young Naruto is Yusuke.

Genkai-I really like her back story and the way she died was just epic! Being called an old hag everyday must be a pain. >.<

Shikamaru's genius beats brute strength any day. His strategies are well planned out keeping the enemy on there toes. He will always be the first one to achieve Chuunin rank out of all the teams. That face he made back in the last arc was priceless.

Evil3ye
October 01, 2009, 03:03 AM
what kind of joke poll is that? :rofl

Party all teh f@#kin night of course http://i36.tinypic.com/210c0g7.png

blai
October 01, 2009, 04:02 AM
Study, study, study! You can party after the exams >.>

Evil3ye
October 01, 2009, 04:55 AM
Study, study, study! You can party after the exams >.>
:ban2

He can study some crap when he's in the mid-thirtieth. As long as he's young he should get some fun!! :whoo

blai
October 01, 2009, 04:56 AM
Yeah, I'm not one to talk :(

Evil3ye
October 01, 2009, 05:07 AM
why are you so blue again :nuts enjoy life as long as youre in school. cuz when youre out theres not going to be happy days, but the survival of the fittest. life fakin sucks when you were run down by the crowd.

Go out and party all night long as long as youre happy x.X .. before you'll get the need to get drunk all alone. ;banned for that!

blai
October 01, 2009, 05:09 AM
I mean that I'm not one to talk because I don't study for exams, yet I tell him to do it :p

Evil3ye
October 01, 2009, 05:12 AM
Seems like youre doing it right then :amuse so do not tell em he should waste his youth in studying studying and being bohoring! >.<

Googlez_kun
October 01, 2009, 12:23 PM
i just noticed that you are still under 500 posts^^

blai
October 01, 2009, 12:56 PM
He's a noob. :d

Googlez_kun
October 01, 2009, 12:59 PM
lol yeah^^
though,he is still a newbie,so that might be a little excuse...

Akiyama
October 01, 2009, 01:00 PM
I spend to much time in the fun forum that I negkect other threads. I'm going to check out more General Discussion threads and Seinen threads this weekend. I also need to comment on Liar Game 65 and create a new anime series thread in otaku shoton.

Googlez_kun
October 01, 2009, 01:02 PM
well i am also pretty much always in FF,but still i somehow manage to raise my post count^^

blai
October 01, 2009, 01:27 PM
I'm going to check out more General Discussion threads

NAO!