PDA

View Full Version : Theory K and I?

Eksh
September 26, 2009, 10:19 PM
Just thought of something.. Let's take a look in all of the major [Appeared in more than one mission] Tokyo Gantz human team. Don't remember all of the last names, so I only used the first ones [Except Kishimoto]

Kei
Katou
Kishimoto
Nishi
Izumi
Kaze
Reika
Inaba
Takeshi
Sakata
Sakurai
Suzuki

Of course the original names are in Japanese, but I don't find a reason why they wouldn't be wrriten and heard the same as the translation

so, what am I trying to do here?

- Every member has K or I in his name
- The "good" guys have K/K+I in their name
- The "bad" guys don't have any K in their name
- Some of the names have "Kei" in them
- The Vampires? Don't really remember their names but I think Host Samurai has K/I in his first name and Akira, dunno about Kill Bill. However, they aren't humans so I don't really count them in the theory

Do you think all of this is a coincidence or that Oku planned all of this from the beginning? If you choose 2#, what do you tink he's trying to do?

Amnesiac
September 27, 2009, 09:01 PM
Do you think all of this is a coincidence or that Oku planned all of this from the beginning? If you choose 2#, what do you tink he's trying to do?

Neither.

It's common in Japanese names to find an 'i' or a 'k'. Also some names you mentioned didn't have both those letters and there are plenty of names that were left out.

You're just seeing what you're looking for.

Mr.Aaron
September 28, 2009, 03:05 PM
I really am not trying to be an asshole, and I do ask this seriously:

But is this a joke?

Eksh
September 29, 2009, 06:58 PM
I had no idea abot that K and I are common in Japanese names..

Well, sorry about this, lock please :P

locked on request