PDA

View Full Version : Naruto PC game?

ShadowStrike
October 18, 2006, 02:26 PM
Does anyone know if it exists at all?

Galth
October 18, 2006, 02:41 PM
It doesn't.

But there's Naruto games for Playstation (2), GameCube, GBA, DS, possibly PSP and in the future: XBOX 360 in japan as far as i know, though i've never played any of them =/

donkeyhigh
October 19, 2006, 05:50 AM
I have

Nintendo GameCube:
Naruto #1 Jap version.
Naruto #2 Jap version.
Naruto #3 Jap version.
Naruto #4 Jap version.

And
Naruto #1 Eng. version
Naruto #2 Eng. version

They're all pretty much the same, the only differences are a FEW! moves have been altered since Naruto #2 too #3.
And in Naruto #4 you can fight as teams. Pretty cool, although, for some reason I like Naruto #3 better than #4.

Also, stear away from the english versions, God damn you get tired of hearing "BELIEVE IT!" every freakin' time you hit someone.

For Ps2 I have both Naruto games, Naruto #2 is really cool, although it's in Japanese, so it's kinda hard to understand all the missions and unlockables.
I have the first Naruto game for Ps2 in English as well, but yet again, BELIEVE IT! will ruin your experience..

I just wish they would make a version with Japanese speach, and English texts. Like, make it possible to choose in Options.

----------------------------

Also have a few Bleach and One Piece games :p they're nothing special though..
Hm, gonna try my new One Piece game now btw, if I can get myself to set up my Gamecube :p

kunai-knight
October 19, 2006, 07:12 PM
SO there's no known plan for a naruto pc game? a naruto pc game would be incredibly popular among the fanbase that download their animes through the internet.....

Wunderchu
October 25, 2006, 10:23 PM
there's this online game: http://www.naruto-arena.com

Branks
October 31, 2006, 10:03 PM
That isn't even considered a "game". It's garbage and a complete waste of time.

Leaf_Ninja_1215
November 11, 2006, 09:50 PM
oh. That website is pretty cool, But I heard the real PC game is coming out in a few more months.

naxilo
October 31, 2007, 01:36 AM
A M.U.G.E.N Naruto game is downloadable at:
http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/naruto/194227-naruto-battle-arena-tut.html

uchihaj
November 01, 2007, 05:03 AM
And in Naruto #4 you can fight as teams. Pretty cool, although, for some reason I like Naruto #3 better than #4.

I think the same, because you can use the D-pad to move.