PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 560 Discussion / 561 Prediction Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

igotthegoods
October 01, 2009, 01:41 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54021) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Chapter is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/560)

Captain Kidd
October 05, 2009, 07:15 AM
What a piece of shit. Hancock magics up a key for Ace.

ODA I HAVE FAITH IN YOU

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 07:22 AM
Lol, I say it's fake.

Captain Kidd
October 05, 2009, 07:26 AM
It's not, the source is legit.

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 07:29 AM
Yeah, last week someone else said it was from NJA and was posing as him on 2chan. Guess what, it was fake...

So I'll only believe it when we really have the: confirmed by NJA.

javedkarim
October 05, 2009, 07:29 AM
lolz!!!
so fake spoilers...
if these spoilers are true it will doom the story line. Whole one piece peak story will be gone.

arisemut
October 05, 2009, 07:30 AM
it came from njaa, so it's real.

Jozu using haki!! and will fight with 2 sichibukai!!
Kuma has become a true pacifista!
and this time Mihawk is serious!!!
damn, Oda is just...GREAT!!!
i wonder what Buggy plans are though.

Captain Kidd
October 05, 2009, 07:31 AM
Err, he's released the Naruto spoilers too. There was some comment last week saying something like he would deliver early spoilers in the coming weeks or some shit.

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 07:32 AM
Like I said. Last week one of the spoilers also came from "NJA" guess what, it didn't.

I'm calling this a fake until pics appear... or until it's a decisive confirmation on this :\

It's not that I don't like it, but srsl, how in the world would hancock have the keys?

Captain Kidd
October 05, 2009, 07:35 AM
Did you ignore my point that the legit nja spoilers from last week confirmed he would be dropping spoilers earlier this week?

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 07:36 AM
I know, and I called them also fake because there was a prediction about the 10 tails being in the moon and a giant tsukuyomi on the moon.

But on that case, I said that I would like it because I liked the prediction, on this case, how the hell can boa have the keys, how come smoker doesn't realize that she was protecting luffy, how come the others around there didn't understand it also, and how come dofla is standing by iva's side then he magically appears on croc's side?
[hr]
Dude, last week NJA posted confirmed spoilers on a tuesday or wednesday, and the confirmed spoiler we got on monday were from a fake NJA. I think you're the one not reading.

arisemut
October 05, 2009, 07:39 AM
next week Jump will be out this Saturday so he got the spoiler faster. it's not the first time too, you know.

Akainu
October 05, 2009, 07:40 AM
This weeks issue will be released on a saturday instead of monday, so there are likely early spoilers as well as early raws.
Now if you would be so kind as to stop your childish behaviour of accusing each other to not listen and discuss the spoiler? Thank you.

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 07:41 AM
Sorry about that.

So this is really real, how the hell does hancock have the keys? HOW! That's what's bugging me the most!

Razh
October 05, 2009, 07:43 AM
This is so fake.

Especially when Doflamingo is describing how Kuma was modified. I guess Vegapunk didn't tell him that Kuma had a cyborg head way back on Thriller Bark.

Do you guys see the Oda in this development. Especially when Hancock just gives the key to Luffy.
She's one hell of a woman, to be able to predict that Luffy is going to come to Marineford, and she held the key for him.
Lol, I thought she wouldn't even get involved if Luffy wasn't against the Marines.

Also, why does Kuma proceed to attack other prisoners when Ivankov is still in front of him?

Man, I could go on...

Fake, fake, fake.

titoverde1
October 05, 2009, 07:49 AM
WTF? I woke up early now, and i find this lol. By the way tks for the spoilers

How have Boa the keys of Ace's Cluffs? For me sounds like fake, but until Nja confirms or a pic, i don't like this spoiler's part

Greetings

Razh
October 05, 2009, 07:53 AM
Also, I though Mihawk was a true swordsman. But I guess it doesn't matter to him if his opponent is unarmed. Right...

Also, the whole thing with Hancock turning the jutte into stone. Don't buy it. Did she make the jutte fall in love with her too?

Yoker66666
October 05, 2009, 07:58 AM
But this week we have Manga OP?
Spoiler is Fake?

Moroboshi
October 05, 2009, 08:01 AM
Also, the whole thing with Hancock turning the jutte into stone. Don't buy it. Did she make the jutte fall in love with her too?

Well, that part isn't a problem, because Hancock with her power (slave arrow (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/08-09/) and perfume femur (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/10-11/)) can transform anything in stone

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 08:01 AM
Holy S**t! and unexpected Luffy vs Mihawk XD

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 08:04 AM
Also, I though Mihawk was a true swordsman. But I guess it doesn't matter to him if his opponent is unarmed. Right...

Exactly! Imo he wouldn't do that against a non-swordsman that was not interrupting him. He did it to Krieg because he disturbed his sleep, Luffy's just passing by him xD

But this week we have Manga OP?
Spoiler is Fake?

Yes we do.

Razh
October 05, 2009, 08:10 AM
Well, that part isn't a problem, because Hancock with her power (slave arrow (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/08-09/) and perfume femur (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/10-11/)) can transform anything in stone

No, you don't get it. How come the jutte turned to stone but Smoker didn't. Did he throw in the last second?

The whole spoiler looks and feels like the work of a fanboy. A lot of things don't make sense, and conveniently, the characters that a lot of people have been wondering about; Crocodile and Mr.1, not to mention Mr.3, appear.

It's possible that the parts of the spoiler are true and someone just filled in the gaps. But that it's all true? No way.

arisemut
October 05, 2009, 08:11 AM
well, kuma don't have sword, and zorro fought him. that makes him not a true swordsman then?
and mihawk destroyed those ships just because he was bored...
yeah, that jitte fall in love to hancock, just like the cannon balls. ;p

Razh
October 05, 2009, 08:18 AM
well, kuma don't have sword, and zorro fought him. that makes him not a true swordsman then?

You're late.

Zoro fought against a superior enemy to save his own and a life of his crew. Mihawk, supoposedly, wants to fight Luffy, who is unarmed. If you can't tell the difference between these two cases - :(

Moroboshi
October 05, 2009, 08:20 AM
No, you don't get it. How come the jutte turned to stone but Smoker didn't. Did he throw in the last second?

The spoiler only said that Smoker blocked Hancock Perfume Femur with his jutte, so Hancock move didn't touch him directly.

It's possible that the parts of the spoiler are true and someone just filled in the gaps. But that it's all true? No way.

I don't know if the spoiler is real. I find it a very strange spoiler, but everytime I said a early spoiler was fake, in the end I was wrong. So, this time, I'll wait tomorrow to pronounce myself.

justf0rnow
October 05, 2009, 08:21 AM
totally fake, 1st spoiler usually comes with only a couple hints, then 2nd with half chapter and 3rd with full script
but this time, its like a full script on 1st spoiler...

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 08:21 AM

true, Kuma is as honored as Mihawk or more, even so he fought Zoro as an equal...

arisemut
October 05, 2009, 08:23 AM
You're late.

Zoro fought against a superior enemy to save his own and a life of his crew. Mihawk, supoposedly, wants to fight Luffy, who is unarmed. If you can't tell the difference between these two cases - :(

that because you don't see Luffy as a strong character like Kuma. Mihawk had heard about Luffy from Shanks, met him in the past, and see Luffy now becoming far more stronger than the first time they met. what is wrong to fight this rookie who had become a great criminal and try his power?

Razh
October 05, 2009, 08:27 AM
The spoiler only said that Smoker blocked Hancock Perfume Femur with his jutte, so Hancock move didn't touch him directly.

It doesn't have to touch him directly. Check the very same link you gave (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/08-09/). It spreads on the user from the weapon.

misterchaos
October 05, 2009, 08:28 AM
if is true that means smoker is dead, boa turns him to stone and he crumbles..

Razh
October 05, 2009, 08:32 AM
that because you don't see Luffy as a strong character like Kuma. Mihawk had heard about Luffy from Shanks, met him in the past, and see Luffy now becoming far more stronger than the first time they met. what is wrong to fight this rookie who had become a great criminal and try his power?

It's wrong on so many levels. As I said, Mihawk is, I think, more interested in dueling with other swordsmen. He expects a rematch with Zoro eventually. Why would he fight his captain? I'm sure there are other, probably even stronger enemies on the battlefield.
Luffy has no business fighting Mihawk, nor would he want to, because Mihawk is Zoro's goal. Also, the fight would suck. Luffy has no chance against him.
All that about Hancock giving the key to Luffy, then Luffy hugging her then running away as Smoker just looks from the side is too fishy.

Moroboshi
October 05, 2009, 08:39 AM
It doesn't have to touch him directly. Check the very same link you gave (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/08-09/). It spreads on the user from the weapon.
Yes, but maybe Perfume Femur doesn't work against logias. What I wanna say is that, to me it isn't that part which make the spoiler look fake. It's more strange the part where Hancock give Luffy the key of Ace's cuffs,
or when Mihawk appears in front of Luffy.....

arisemut
October 05, 2009, 08:42 AM
It's wrong on so many levels. As I said, Mihawk is, I think, more interested in dueling with other swordsmen. He expects a rematch with Zoro eventually. Why would he fight his captain? I'm sure there are other, probably even stronger enemies on the battlefield.
Luffy has no business fighting Mihawk, nor would he want to, because Mihawk is Zoro's goal. Also, the fight would suck. Luffy has no chance against him.
All that about Hancock giving the key to Luffy, then Luffy hugging her then running away as Smoker just looks from the side is too fishy.

yes, Luffy is a weakling, and he won't be able to win against Mihawk. rubber won't make a chance against the strongest swordsman in the world. guess Marco's help will be needed here.
other stronger enemies? Mihawk is only watching after his first slash, and i don't think this war really interest him. he just want to fight people who get his attention. Like Shirohige and Luffy, perhaps.

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 08:43 AM

it's not an ordinary Jutte, it contain Kairouseki, and we all know that Kairouseki is like Kryptonite for DF user, so I guess she may block that attack.

But the only thing that I don't understand is if its can block such an attack, then how the hell did it turn into stone?

United_Ummah
October 05, 2009, 08:46 AM
Maybe Mihawk wont fight Luffy... hell just talk about Zoro and then let luffy pass,, but not making it obvious to the marines...XD
[hr]

it's not an ordinary Jutte, it contain Kairouseki, and we all know that Kairouseki is like Kryptonite for DF user, so I guess she may block that attack.

But the only thing that I don't understand is if its can block such an attack, then how the hell did it turn into stone?

Correct me if i am wrong but i thought only the tip contains Kairouseki...
I think its fake i mean how the hell did boa get the keys..Because shes Beautiful.. Also the Kuma part just dont sound legit

deffkryz
October 05, 2009, 08:47 AM
Fake or not: I enjoyed reading this spoiler - if it's fake it's a well done fan-fiction, if not then again it's something hilarious from Oda that shakes up those 1-on-1-battle predictions.

Having Mihawk standing in Luffy's way doesn't mean they'll fight - we all know someone might come up and block Mihawk in the next chapter: Zoro's coverstory's ending - from next week on we have to be curious about whether or not the Mugiwara's will have a comeback. If the spoiler is true I predict that we won't see either Mihawk nor Luffy in Chapter 561.

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 08:58 AM

Smoker's Jutte is made of seastone so it can cancel the powers of a DF user, and the handcuffs are made of seastone as well :)

Razh
October 05, 2009, 09:02 AM
Smoker's Jutte is made of seastone so it can cancel the powers of a DF user, and the handcuffs are made of seastone as well :)

Only the end part, that is, the tip of the jutte, is a seastone.

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 09:04 AM
Not true. The tip has Kairoseki. Or else he would be himself not well

Notice that whenever he attacks luffy it's only with the tip.

Moroboshi
October 05, 2009, 09:05 AM

Yes, I remember the same, so the rest can be transformed in stone (I think....)

I think its fake i mean how the hell did boa get the keys..Because shes Beautiful.. Also the Kuma part just dont sound legit

As I already said, this is the strangest part of the spoiler. I can't imagine how Hancock got the keys. It isn't like some weakling keep the keys, so she (Hancock) could have win him with her beauty.

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 09:14 AM
Only the end part, that is, the tip of the jutte, is a seastone.
thanks, I forgot about that, then everything make sense to me

Yes, I remember the same, so the rest can be transformed in stone (I think....)

United_Ummah
October 05, 2009, 09:18 AM
Man Kuma is gone if this is true..I hope there is a way to bring him back or something or maybe there is bigger conspiracy behind Kuma...Iva is going all out want to see what he is capable of..i wonder what mihawk will say to luffy....
and when is wb gonna do something aghhh

Seleno
October 05, 2009, 09:20 AM
I don't know but when reading this spoiler everything seems to be too good. But if it's true it will be great xD

The reaction of the marines after Luffy getting the keys of Hancock xD
And I don't believe that Mihawk will seriously fight Luffy, maybe some slahes with his sword but no real fight. Maybe he knows something important that is in Luffy's interest.

jamjamstyle
October 05, 2009, 09:23 AM
It's not weird that Mihawk took a interest in battling Luffy. I mean c'mon, the guy has a good observation for who'll become big in the future and the people who are mere losers (Don Krieg). I'm kinda interested who will try to interupt this battle because Luffy trying to defeat Mihawk is out of question (furthermore, he knows that Zoro has his eyes on him). Perhaps it's finally time to start the big plan of Sengoku which probably might interupt the battle Mihawk Vs Luffy because i don't see any special Swordsman on the field who might take on Mihawk one-on-one.

United_Ummah
October 05, 2009, 09:27 AM
One more think Jozu is freakin awesome ....lol like soo awesome

CopyNinjaKakashi
October 05, 2009, 09:35 AM
It's still weird that Hancock has the key, but here's a guess: Ace was put into the handcuffs at Impel Down, so it's possible that Hancock may have gotten the key during her visit there.

Zojo
October 05, 2009, 09:59 AM
It's still weird that Hancock has the key, but here's a guess: Ace was put into the handcuffs at Impel Down, so it's possible that Hancock may have gotten the key during her visit there.

Ha! You're the first person who finally gets it. The most believable thing here is Hancock having the keys.
I do believe in Croc being shown again...since he's been pretty inactive due to attempting attack on Whitebeard.
I do believe that Jozu did attack him......Doflamingo assisting him seems like a stretch.
It's also a stretch for Mihawk to fight Luffy, I think...unless Mihawk is hoping Marco or Whitebeard will intervene. Or...Mihawk fights Luffy to get an idea how much stronger Zoro has gotten.
It's a stretch, no doubt.

Adrizsnk
October 05, 2009, 10:01 AM
100% Fake.
1/ How the hell would Hancock have the keys?
2/ No interest for Jozu to go and smash Crocodile ...
3/ Same statement for Mihawk and Luffy
4/ Doflamingo + Crocodile against Jozu ??? -_-
5/ The title seems 100% fake too
6/ The part about Kuma is stupid, of course (back in TB if he didn't had cyborg head he wouldn't have let Sanji and Zorro hit him... => http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/484/14/
and how would he fire beam like this??? => http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/485/08/

The fact is that maybe some of these 6 points will indeed happen in chapter 560, but all that in one chapter would be the worse chapter since years -_____________-

Sick_Fool
October 05, 2009, 10:26 AM
100% Fake.
1/ How the hell would Hancock have the keys?
2/ No interest for Jozu to go and smash Crocodile ...
3/ Same statement for Mihawk and Luffy
4/ Doflamingo + Crocodile against Jozu ??? -_-
5/ The title seems 100% fake too
6/ The part about Kuma is stupid, of course (back in TB if he didn't had cyborg head he wouldn't have let Sanji and Zorro hit him... => http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/484/14/
and how would he fire beam like this??? => http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/485/08/

The fact is that maybe some of these 6 points will indeed happen in chapter 560, but all that in one chapter would be the worse chapter since years -_____________-

Can we at least speculate? Take 'em with a grain of salt if anything, they're just summaries. If I were you, I'll wait for pics before saying they're fake and stupid.

Well, here's my two cents:

1) Hancock probably obtained the keys during the time she seduced Magellan back in Impel Down.
2) What makes that part interesting is the fact that Jozu who was shown to have insane superhuman strength (lifting an iceburg almost the size of Marineford/HQ) smashes Croc but didn't one-shot the latter. Durability-feat for Croc.
3) Mihawk vs Luffy would make for an interesting fight; what I had in mind though would be Luffy going Gear Second and Mihawk casually blocks his attacks with his sword, acting badass and all. Of course, Luffy here stands no chance against Mihawk. That's where savior Marco comes in, or some other allied swordsman.
4) Yes, Dofla + Croc = pimp overload.
5) Title seems totally irrelevant, unless of course we get a glimpse of Blackbeard recruiting those powerful level 6 ID prisoners. I have to agree with you here.
6) You're taking the "cyborg head" literally. I think Dofla is implying that Kuma had been completely robbed of his own mind, hence the metaphor "he's dead." He became a pure mindless cyborg.

no_regretsYSL
October 05, 2009, 10:33 AM
I'm not really sure how One Piece is written but is there any chance of Shanks helping out Luffy for some extra nostalgia.

Rotten The Wizard
October 05, 2009, 10:48 AM
I'm not really sure how One Piece is written but is there any chance of Shanks helping out Luffy for some extra nostalgia.

the odds of shanks showing up are next to nothing. there are already enough big names, anyone else except rayleigh(who will more than likely show up) would be overkill

and yea the whole Kuma explanation sounds horribly fake and how the hell would joz land an attack on crocodile?

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 10:56 AM
Hmm, about hancock having the keys, well she could've gotten them on impel down, when she visited ace.

meh it's a possibility and if it indeed is this then it's epic xD

Razh
October 05, 2009, 10:58 AM
and yea the whole Kuma explanation sounds horribly fake and how the hell would joz land an attack on crocodile?

Either Haki or he splashed some water on him first. But the whole thing with that fight is kinda random. Stuff like that happens in Bleach, not in One Piece.

And really, what is it with the title? There's "Brother" then "Destiny" and now "ID prisoners".

Rotten The Wizard
October 05, 2009, 11:00 AM
lol......for some reason the word "haki" has become extremely irritating........

OunknownO
October 05, 2009, 11:22 AM
willpower then XD

Mihwak is reserved for zoro not luffy

CopyNinjaKakashi
October 05, 2009, 11:32 AM
Hmm, about hancock having the keys, well she could've gotten them on impel down, when she visited ace.

meh it's a possibility and if it indeed is this then it's epic xD

Look several posts ahead of yours to see that's what I was thinking. =D

While that sounds reasonable, the stuff with Kuma does not.

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 11:35 AM
Man Kuma is gone if this is true..I hope there is a way to bring him back or something or maybe there is bigger conspiracy behind Kuma...Iva is going all out want to see what he is capable of..i wonder what mihawk will say to luffy....
and when is wb gonna do something aghhh

I hope he has some kind of back up button hidden somewhere in his mind XD

She kicked the guardian's ass, took the keys and told him forgive me XD

lol......for some reason the word "haki" has become extremely irritating........

Most likely as Sharingan, most here and everywhere are giving Haki to Nami, Usopp ... like if it was Sharingan... :)
Dudes! Oda isn't Kishi :XD

PD: Duc : D i'm not referring to you :D

sarutobi_sensei
October 05, 2009, 11:36 AM
Sorry didn't notice it, but hmm, damn xD

I wonder if it'll show her having a little flashback getting the keys.

Dragon Walker
October 05, 2009, 11:41 AM
I don't buy these spoilers. Too long to be the first spoiler, Boa having the keys, Kuma focusing on ID prisoners, the title... A few oddities are ok, but not this many, if you ask me.

Well, better hope for some early pics.

jeffrey91
October 05, 2009, 11:42 AM
I agree with you, it would be a really lame chapter if the spoiler was real.

Mr. Crocodile
October 05, 2009, 11:49 AM
Well some of the stuff in the spoiler makes sense and can be somewhat explained.. such as boa getting the key at impel down, and the Croc and Doflamingo fight against Jozu looks pretty tight if it's true. The Kuma part does sound kinda fake though, I would think that Oda would elaborate more on Kuma's situation, and about Luffy vs Mihawk i don't think anything will happen...maybe he'll just ask about Zoro but i dont think they'll fight. I can see at least part of this spoiler being true.
[hr]
I hate it how people always complain so much about spoilers that seem really really fake but when the full chapter is out they are like dude that was freakin' epic!! all hail Oda!! Take a chill pill people and let Oda work his magic.

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 11:55 AM
so kuma has finally become a full cyborg...pacifista.. Kumafista or whatever.
can't believe he allowed this to happen., but I guess he made a promise to someone -_-;

RichardMNixon
October 05, 2009, 12:06 PM
I hate it how people always complain so much about spoilers that seem really really fake but when the full chapter is out they are like dude that was freakin' epic!! all hail Oda!! Take a chill pill people and let Oda work his magic.

I've noticed that too, like when Blackbeard went to Impel Down.

I'm less convinced about Hancock having the key though; 'picked it up at ID' is quite a stretch. If it was true I'd be more inclined to believe they gave it to all the Schichibukai: CP9 style.

Oni Giri
October 05, 2009, 12:13 PM
if luffy manages to set Ace free then Ace would join the fight and kick some asses and that would be good. but if that happens pirates would try to escape and that would be boring

misterchaos
October 05, 2009, 12:18 PM
if luffy manages to set Ace free then Ace would join the fight and kick some asses and that would be good. but if that happens pirates would try to escape and that would be boring

i think if luffy seted ace free i think he wouldnt do nothing from my perspective from what i see in chapter 559...

k-dom
October 05, 2009, 12:24 PM
Someone said that we could have early spoiler since jump was issue earlier
also I've almost never seen a fake spoiler in arlong park beside 1st april so I think they are real
beside I found them quite clever compare to the usual fake spoilers

Rufymadara69
October 05, 2009, 12:29 PM
Italian Translation by ANIME E MANGA PARADISE!!

Riassunto Italiano dello Spoiler, SOLO PER AMP!
Translation by A l e-TheSennin.

Capitolo 560: I prigionieri di Impel Down.

Hancock, in modo tale da non farsi notare, dona le chiavi per l'apertura delle manette che tengono imprigionato Ace al patibolo a Rufy. Smoker cerca d'inseguire ancora Rufy, però, tentando prima di bloccare il Perfume Femur di Boa, manda in frantumi il suo Jitte.

Buggy, Mr.3 ed i prigionieri sono pronti a mettere in pratica un piano ideato dal primo.

DoFlamingo informa Ivankov della completa trasformazione in Cybork di Bartholomew Kuma. Quest'ultimo, subito dopo, inizia ad attaccare tutti i prigionieri, tra l'ennesimo scalpore di Ivankov. Quest'ultimo invita i suoi seguaci a combattere perchè non si può stare ad oziare.

Sfida tra Crocodile e Jozu, comandante della terza divisione dei pirati di BarbaBianca. Quest'ultimo, con Mr.1, assiste allo scontro. Jozu è in netto vantaggio su Crocodile che non riesce a contrastarlo vista anche la sua velocità. DoFlamingo arriva nel luogo dell'incontro. Subito Jozu lo attacca, ma viene prontamente fermato dallo Shichibukai. Crocodile non vuole interferenze e ordina a DoFlamingo di non impicciarsi se non vuole fare una brutta fine, ma quest'ultimo invece gli propone un'alleanza.

Probabile prossimo scontro: Jozu vs Crocodile e DoFlamingo.

Rufy è intento a salvare Ace e quando si ritrova nei suoi pressi, gli si piazza davanti Dracul Mihawk.
Rufy vs Mihawk.

Fine.

Finale
October 05, 2009, 12:38 PM
Mihawk is looking forward to the future challenge that Zoro will present to him. He will likely ask Luffy about Zoro but not fight Luffy as he currently is no match for him and there are plenty of other strong opponents for Mihawk to face.

Darkheart608608
October 05, 2009, 12:50 PM
Mihawk is looking forward to the future challenge that Zoro will present to him. He will likely ask Luffy about Zoro but not fight Luffy as he currently is no match for him and there are plenty of other strong opponents for Mihawk to face.
Why do you guy keep assuming that Luffy with not fight with a stronger guy? There is a war out there. Facing all kind of enemies is a much. Milhawk or vice admiral or admiral or any other guys mean the same thing in the battle field. Plus if Luffy dare to face a stronger opponent than him, there is an opportunity for him to grow 5-6 times stronger. Bigger the risk means bigger the reward. Luffy has grow strong enough and ready to take on the challenge (for God shake, Luffy defeats Croc, Moria, CP9; he also take down Enies Lobby; finally, he escape the unescapeable impeal down. plus, Luffy has to take on Milhawk one way or another.

Akainu
October 05, 2009, 12:54 PM
looking at it as a fact Mihawk does want to stop Luffy.
thinking further we remember what Whitebeard said at the end of 558.
deducting from that we then have the main fights set up for both the remaining high tier subcommanders of WB armada - just a theory...

(Marco vs. Mihawk if you didn't get there yourself ;) )

beastboy
October 05, 2009, 12:57 PM
Well as for me its 50% fake

Or at least a fake made to look true..
the comments the not so predicteble cover story, without the word haki in him!!
But again, this chapter as streched more than all the gomu gomu no pistol in the manga!!
If its true it will be just like when BB appeard in ID.. no one likes the spoilers but everybody loves the chap!!
But that idea of Key's CP9 style is really good.. maybe thats some old tatic of the WG ^^
"When some one as high chances to break out, destribute some fake keys to the strongest people"
So 7 keys (4 shichi's and 3 admirals)!!

Rotten The Wizard
October 05, 2009, 01:00 PM
Hancock having the key is very believeable she has power over all men, she couldve tricked any marine or naive VA into stealing that for her

2 things dont fit here

1.Mihawk has NO reason to go out of his way to stop luffy. As a shcibukai he can do whatever the hell he wants, he cant be ordered to fight luffy. he can just stick to owning fodder and enjoying the show like DoFlamingo has been doing

2. wtf is with that Kuma explaination...that makes no sense and I dont even have to explain why

Croy
October 05, 2009, 01:37 PM
Guys this spoiler is real whether you want to call it fake or not. The guy that posted it over on AP can actually read Japanese and is one of the first people go to for clarification on spoilers and is usually the first one to declare something fake if one of the mods gets duped like they did a couple weeks ago.

Now the spoiler provider himself might get some facts mixed up as he is putting the spoiler up from memory rather than telling it when he reads the comic however the bulk of the information he puts up is true. He also tends to inject opinions into the spoiler that don't actually have anything to do with chapter at hand so some things may not come out the way it sounds because you can't always tell whats his opinion and what is fact at times. But to out right call the spoiler fake is pretty unfaithful don't you think :P. I look forward to seeing a bunch of you try spin your impulsive attitude and end up showing you don't know what your talking about later :P

dacookester
October 05, 2009, 01:39 PM
I would like to make the point that the only other swordsman who has made a noticable appearence is squardo and i think he might intervine maybe

chess4
October 05, 2009, 01:40 PM
last week the spoiler confirmed true has some false parts in it, so maybe its the same way this week so i guess we will have to wait and see.

seems like crocodile and mr 1 wil be bad guys again.

jozu is an animal.

man i hope mihawk doesnt attack luffy

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 01:42 PM
1.Mihawk has NO reason to go out of his way to stop luffy. As a shcibukai he can do whatever the hell he wants, he cant be ordered to fight luffy. he can just stick to owning fodder and enjoying the show like DoFlamingo has been doing

I think he went to ask him how Zorro's doing, and if its worth the wait :p

Croy
October 05, 2009, 01:48 PM
Yeah id definitely wait till the chapter or spoiler pics are out before discussing the "Luffy vs Mihawk" plotline much. I have a feeling he just intends to test Luffy and not do much else IF he even does that. He is just interested in Luffy's progress most likely and either something else will come distract him or he will just slip off on his own after he finishes whatever he wants to do. No way there will be a plausible fight at all, probably more talk than action, and it will likely be short lived.

BlackHair
October 05, 2009, 02:11 PM
Until I see pics, it is fake to me.

Trafalgar
October 05, 2009, 02:13 PM
I'd like to think, if it's Luffy vs Mihawk, that luffy is stronger. In fact i think with gear 2, anyone who is not Logia or is not as strong as lucy in close combat, will be owned. (Hina, Moria, the hebi sisters... for exemples).
And if the spoilers are true, then i really hope for the 561 to see Zoro vs Mihawk. that would be epic

N A O
October 05, 2009, 02:18 PM
Ace get handcuffed when he was out of his cage (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/540/09/), I would say Hancock get the keys when she was at the ID but she left before that!

The question is do they need the key to lock the handcuffed or not? If they don't then Hancock has the chance to steal the keys when she was at the ID, look at here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/528/09/) XD.

BlackHair
October 05, 2009, 02:19 PM
I'd like to think, if it's Luffy vs Mihawk, that luffy is stronger. Im not sure if I got u right. Are u considering Luffy stronger than Mihawk?

Poneglyph420
October 05, 2009, 02:19 PM
Luffy probably couldn't take Mihawk, but it's just a 2-chan spoiler...
It has to be taken lightly...

Bugzee
October 05, 2009, 02:22 PM
This spoiler is 50-50, have to wait for it to be confirmed!!!

LOL i wonder whats Buggy up to!

DARK
October 05, 2009, 02:31 PM
So Crocodile plans to team up with the Shichibukai to defeat Whitebeard.
As for Kuma, they really have not explained anything that we haven't already heard. OK, we know he's a cyborg.
Buggy and Mr. 3 have some sort of "plan."
Hancock gives Luffy the keys to his chains. OK, way to go Sengoku for giving the keys to one of their most coveted prisoners to a former pirate.

misterchaos
October 05, 2009, 02:36 PM
So Crocodile plans to team up with the Shichibukai to defeat Whitebeard.
As for Kuma, they really have not explained anything that we haven't already heard. OK, we know he's a cyborg.
Buggy and Mr. 3 have some sort of "plan."
Hancock gives Luffy the keys to his chains. OK, way to go Sengoku for giving the keys to one of their most coveted prisoners to a former pirate.

obsviously sangoku didnt give the key to hancock, she stole them:facepalm.. and i dont see crocodile teaming up with shichibukai, crocodile wants whitebeard for himself..

DARK
October 05, 2009, 02:38 PM
Luffy probably couldn't take Mihawk, but it's just a 2-chan spoiler...
It has to be taken lightly...

There are two reasons why Luffy won't fight Mihawk.
1): He has to save Ace as quickly as he can.
2): Luffy knows Mihawk is Zoro's main goal.

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 02:39 PM
Ace get handcuffed when he was out of his cage (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/540/09/), I would say Hancock get the keys when she was at the ID but she left before that!

The question is do they need the key to lock the handcuffed or not? If they don't then Hancock has the chance to steal the keys when she was at the ID, look at here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/528/09/) XD.

you're right :)

Rayleigh was able to free himself and the others as well, so I guess someone strong in WB's crew or WB himself could make it (not necessarily WB's crew).

I wonder if Haki has any effect over Seastone...

BlackHair
October 05, 2009, 02:42 PM
About Kuma.. well on TB he called himself "incomplete (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/485/09/)" and with Flamingo's comment on last week's chapter it seems, he is now complete. That is just like the Pacisfista. Just w weapon without a own will. Something like that I guess. A easy prediction if it is true..

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 02:45 PM
obsviously sangoku didnt give the key to hancock, she stole them:facepalm.. and i dont see crocodile teaming up with shichibukai, crocodile wants whitebeard for himself..

If he's stupid then I agree with you, cuz how could he even think he's gonna make it, so IMO joining forces with Shichibukai is the best thing that could happen to him.

Razh
October 05, 2009, 02:45 PM

You do realize that if that's the case, she would have had to predict a bunch of hard predictable stuff. Like predicting which key was the real one, unless there was one with a note - "key to Ace's handcuffs", or like predicting Luffy will fail in saving ace and then come to Marineford anyway. You see, I don't think she took the key to help Ace, because she doesn't care about Ace at all. She only wants to make Luffy happy.
If it's true, then she had to take the key some time after realizing that Luffy will come, and that would be somewhere between Luffy landing from a frozen wave and current time.
Judging by this reaction (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/557/10/), she didn't know that Luffy will arrive to Marineford, so she probably isn't the one who opened the door. Especially since she was there with the other Shichibukai at that time.
So, she couldn't have obtained the key, unless it was sitting on the floor near her with a note - "key to Ace's handcuffs".
I find the theory that Shichibukai received the keys to his cuffs, idiotic. They were about to execute him. What would they do with keys?

The only possibility that I see is that the same person who opened the gate gave her the key. Maybe Kuma was doing some instantaneous movement, but that can't be true since his head now is cybernetic too.:o

It's kinda hard to believe that this spoiler is true with all the little things that seem wrong.

zozo96
October 05, 2009, 02:55 PM
so kuma has finally become a full cyborg...pacifista.. Kumafista or whatever.
can't believe he allowed this to happen., but I guess he made a promise to someone -_-;

I don't know if someone had mentioned this before: I think this was what Kuma meant when he told Luffy that they will not be seeing each other again (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-513/page018.html). He knew his destiny, already. That deed was the last he can do for the son of his nakama, Dragon (although this Kuma-Dragon relationship hasn't been confirmed, yet). Kuma died as a martyr for the Strawhats' survival. Therefore, this part of the spoiler makes sense for me.

I have to agree that the other parts of this spoiler are full of mysteries yet to be unsolved. This isn't the first time Oda use a spiral-like storytelling. Remember, we still don't know who opened the Gate of Justice. Guess I have to wait for Oda's explanations.

loloy
October 05, 2009, 03:03 PM
This is so fake.

Especially when Doflamingo is describing how Kuma was modified. I guess Vegapunk didn't tell him that Kuma had a cyborg head way back on Thriller Bark.

Do you guys see the Oda in this development. Especially when Hancock just gives the key to Luffy.
She's one hell of a woman, to be able to predict that Luffy is going to come to Marineford, and she held the key for him.
Lol, I thought she wouldn't even get involved if Luffy wasn't against the Marines.

Also, why does Kuma proceed to attack other prisoners when Ivankov is still in front of him?

Man, I could go on...

Fake, fake, fake.

Boa Hancock knows luffy want to save ace,& she knows luffy is a df user
you saw Magellan & Hancock panel,about kuma he's a cyborg before,& now he's complete godlike pacifista,thus no human entity left,now he's just a puppet like other pacifista s
[hr]

You do realize that if that's the case, she would have had to predict a bunch of hard predictable stuff. Like predicting which key was the real one, unless there was one with a note - "key to Ace's handcuffs", or like predicting Luffy will fail in saving ace and then come to Marineford anyway. You see, I don't think she took the key to help Ace, because she doesn't care about Ace at all. She only wants to make Luffy happy.
If it's true, then she had to take the key some time after realizing that Luffy will come, and that would be somewhere between Luffy landing from a frozen wave and current time.
Judging by this reaction (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/557/10/), she didn't know that Luffy will arrive to Marineford, so she probably isn't the one who opened the door. Especially since she was there with the other Shichibukai at that time.
So, she couldn't have obtained the key, unless it was sitting on the floor near her with a note - "key to Ace's handcuffs".
I find the theory that Shichibukai received the keys to his cuffs, idiotic. They were about to execute him. What would they do with keys?

The only possibility that I see is that the same person who opened the gate gave her the key. Maybe Kuma was doing some instantaneous movement, but that can't be true since his head now is cybernetic too.:o

It's kinda hard to believe that this spoiler is true with all the little things that seem wrong.

that reaction,it's like(thank God he is safe)

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 03:07 PM
I don't know if someone had mentioned this before: I think this was what Kuma meant when he told Luffy that they will not be seeing each other again (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-513/page018.html). Kuma died as a martyr for the Strawhats' survival. This part of the spoiler makes sense for me.

I have to agree that the other parts of this spoiler are full of mysteries yet to be unsolved. This isn't the first time Oda use a spiral-like storytelling. Remember, we still don't know who opened the Gate of Justice. Guess I have to wait for Oda's explanations.

:facepalm yep, it was mentioned,:p
I even think he predicted SH (crew) involvement in this war, and that's why he paw paw them in different directions. So we can already say he saved them two time, although he hasn't expected Luffy to join this war. :tem

Razh
October 05, 2009, 03:07 PM
that reaction,it's like(thank God he is safe)

Why would she react like that if she knew that he had escaped Impel Down and passed through the gate to Marineford?
Knowing that would mean that she knew he was safe.

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 03:23 PM
Mihawk vs Luffy.
I think it's time for Marco to do his job :XD
Last Chapter Boa saved his a$$ :P
But I'm worried about Luffy ... well, just a little bit :P, cuz all he is doing now is avoiding opponents, but in the end he'll have to fight, so at that given moment I want to see all his potential and something new (HAKI)...

misterchaos
October 05, 2009, 03:28 PM
Mihawk vs Luffy.
But I'm worried about Luffy ... well, just a little bit :P, cuz all he is doing now is avoiding opponents, but in the end he'll have to fight, so at that given moment I want to see all his potential and something new (HAKI)...

in the end something is going to afect him emotionally, and he is going to use haki for this entire war..

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 03:46 PM
in the end something is going to afect him emotionally, and he is going to use haki for this entire war..

F**k YEAH! Definitely, I can't imagine this war ends and Luffy didn't used his Haki, cuz if in a situation that doesn't concern him at all (Margaret) he used it (well, involuntary... but he did it), you think that in a war like this ... in which every high ranked opponent could beat him he's not gonna awake it? :tem

sorry for bad english :sweat

pylar
October 05, 2009, 04:11 PM
2 things bother me with the spoiler, suddenly alot more characters are involved and luffy lets his guard down to hug someone (since when does Luffy hug ppl). Keys, kuma and crocky situation just sounds weird.
About Dofla, he likes to have control, so it wouldn't be surprising that he makes things up just to confuse ppl. There is probably some truth in it as in kuma isn't the old one. I doubt anyone can tell me why sengoku (who hates ALL pirates) would tell him anything.
If this spoiler is real there are alot of gaps that need to be filled in

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 04:31 PM
2 things bother me with the spoiler, suddenly alot more characters are involved and luffy lets his guard down to hug someone (since when does Luffy hug ppl). Keys, kuma and crocky situation just sounds weird.
About Dofla, he likes to have control, so it wouldn't be surprising that he makes things up just to confuse ppl. There is probably some truth in it as in kuma isn't the old one. I doubt anyone can tell me why sengoku (who hates ALL pirates) would tell him anything.
If this spoiler is real there are alot of gaps that need to be filled in

Sengoku didn't said anything, you know that Shichibukais have reunions, and you can't trust someone without knowing him, so I guess every Shichibukai is doing his own investigations. IMO :)

pylar
October 05, 2009, 04:38 PM
Sengoku didn't said anything, you know that Shichibukais have reunions, and you can't trust someone without knowing him, so I guess every Shichibukai is doing his own investigations. IMO :)

It's only a guess, and if kuma was a double agent he would have stopped dofla, unless dofla is a double agent as well.

k-dom
October 05, 2009, 04:43 PM
Is it possible to have the status os the spoiler (confirmed, pending). That would help. If that was a fake that would be huge surprise given the author. Well I've checked on AP and nobody is speaking about fake (but they speak of a one piece break after that one :( )

anyway the most interesting part in this chapter is that buggy and his follower are up to something. If that something that reveal to be usefull that would the most surprising thing since the war start

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 04:47 PM
It's only a guess, and if kuma was a double agent he would have stopped dofla, unless dofla is a double agent as well.

:facepalm I know it was only a guess,
and yeah, we can't say Dofla is loyal to the WG, after all he's a pirate, and nobody can trust a pirate, look at Blackbeard ... he became a Shichibukai just for his own interests...

Sachsenhesse
October 05, 2009, 04:53 PM
buggy ftw!

i cant wait that they expose that he and luffy once made a draw and he is a good friend with ace xD

somehow i see mr. 3 wax as a very useful skill to rescue ace

chess4
October 05, 2009, 04:57 PM
Is it possible to have the status os the spoiler (confirmed, pending). That would help. If that was a fake that would be huge surprise given the author. Well I've checked on AP and nobody is speaking about fake

anyway the most interesting part in this chapter is that buggy and his follower are up to something. If that something that reveal to be usefull that would the most surprising thing since the war start

this chapter might be like last week when the spoiler was confirmed and it has some false parts in it like zoro's ghost cutting and sengoku's plan about someone with a prison ability.

cnat wait to see what buggy and mr 3 have up there sleeve. seems like buggy has a new crew with mr 3 as his vice captain:p

i figured croc and mr 1 were bad guys, i just cant believe they are going to join up with dofla

Black Lagoon
October 05, 2009, 05:02 PM
After this Arc Buggy will be all alone again and will join his former crew (the current will die), or he's going to get caught again XD
Nah, seriously ... he'll have more glory than he ever imagined

well, 50/50 :p

Bugzee
October 05, 2009, 05:08 PM
I think Buggy will have a new crew! Plus the convicts with him already!

I wonder whether his plan actually helps any side of this war lool

chess4
October 05, 2009, 05:09 PM
After this Arc Buggy will be all alone again and will join his former crew (the current will die), or he's going to get caught again XD

yea he will, i can see him joining his old crew with the impel downs prisoners. im sure their are some pretty strong fighters.

if mihawk fights luffy, i hope someone steps in to help him. maybe marco or squardo

k-dom
October 05, 2009, 05:10 PM
this chapter might be like last week when the spoiler was confirmed and it has some false parts in it like zoro's ghost cutting and sengoku's plan about someone with a prison ability.

I'm sorry but this spoiler (mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1599819#post1599819) was never confirmed

OunknownO
October 05, 2009, 05:16 PM

oda nad clowns..... I hate clowns they are ghastly brrrrrrr

pylar
October 05, 2009, 05:19 PM
yea he will, i can see him joining his old crew with the impel downs prisoners. im sure their are some pretty strong fighters.

if mihawk fights luffy, i hope someone steps in to help him. maybe marco or squardo

Everyone assumes mihawk is very strong, till now i only have seen him defeat zoro and don krieg, both rookies at that moment. He sparred with shank in the past, quite sure shanks is stronger now. And him being the worlds greatest swordsman doesn't say anything, i don't see him defeating rayleigh in a sword combat.

DARK
October 05, 2009, 05:43 PM

Like Luffy is ever going to lay a hand on Mihawk...
He's going to fight every enemy Shichibukai here other than Mihawk. For obvious reasons.

BlackHair
October 05, 2009, 05:44 PM
Everyone assumes mihawk is very strong, till now i only have seen him defeat zoro and don krieg, both rookies at that moment. He sparred with shank in the past, quite sure shanks is stronger now. And him being the worlds greatest swordsman doesn't say anything, i don't see him defeating rayleigh in a sword combat.
It's only logical that Mwk is one of the strongest. Why u ask? Let me explain.

We all know Luffy is going to be at some point (near end of OP probably) the strongest man and PK. Zoro as his Vice and as a member of the monster trio will be always near his strength. So considering this and the fact that Mihawk is Zoro's last goal before he becomes his best, it is only natural to assume that Mihawk is extremely strong.

Having this in mind it is clear that Luffy can't beat Mihawk, no matter what he pulls out. If he would than it would mean, that Zoro has actually chances to win against him. But that is ridiculous! Since Mihawk will be beaten near the end of One Piece, not midway the Grand Line.

Mihawk is the character on the battlefield, where u can be sure that he won't get beaten!

Lastly ur Rayleigh vs Mwk is just a joke. Seriously Mwk is the strongest swordsman! In term of swordplay no-one can beat him. If he wasn't the strongest swordsman then Zoro's goal would be some1 else... just logic!

Not that I want to downplay Rayleigh, but he couldn't beat Kizaru in a swordplay, in fact he was losing. But considering that he retired, he is still a beat, but Mwk is on a another level. And No Im not a Mwk fanboy.

pylar
October 05, 2009, 06:05 PM
It's only logical that Mwk is one of the strongest. Why u ask? Let me explain.

We all know Luffy is going to be at some point (near end of OP probably) the strongest man and PK. Zoro as his Vice and as a member of the monster trio will be always near his strength. So considering this and the fact that Mihawk is Zoro's last goal before he becomes his best, it is only natural to assume that Mihawk is extremely strong.

Having this in mind it is clear that Luffy can't beat Mihawk, no matter what he pulls out. If he would than it would mean, that Zoro has actually chances to win against him. But that is ridiculous! Since Mihawk will be beaten near the end of One Piece, not midway the Grand Line.

Mihawk is the character on the battlefield, where u can be sure that he won't get beaten!

Lastly ur Rayleigh vs Mwk is just a joke. Seriously Mwk is the strongest swordsman! In term of swordplay no-one can beat him. If he wasn't the strongest swordsman then Zoro's goal would be some1 else... just logic!

Not that I want to downplay Rayleigh, but he couldn't beat Kizaru in a swordplay, in fact he was losing. But considering that he retired, he is still a beat, but Mwk is on a another level. And No Im not a Mwk fanboy.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/14-15/ -> really not impressive, quite sure he didn't give all he got. But still, considering he isn't a logia user (at least not as far as we know), he can be hit by luffy. luffy is fast, so hitting him won't be easy. If luffy actually is gonna use haki in this war it would be cool if it would be against mwk, he's standing in the way and luffy doesn't have time for that so might show haki to push him aside (not defeat him, rather impress him). I see this happening before he hits any of the admirals

chitgoks
October 05, 2009, 06:14 PM
if the spoilers are true, then this would be the weirdest matchup. luffy vs mihawk.
he'd have to really use haki this time.no way luffy's going to block attacks with just parts of his body. they'd get slashed to bits from mihawk's sword
[hr]

Mihawk vs Luffy.

man... seems more and more likely luffy's going to end up fighting garp

beastboy
October 05, 2009, 06:18 PM
Well I'm not the only one but the word haki is getting reaallllyyy anoying for me!!
Stop that.. Haki is not sharigan!!!! nor byakugan!!
For me its fake.. as fake as the bleach spoiler!! I mean they're both weird!!

chess4
October 05, 2009, 06:24 PM
if the spoilers are true, then this would be the weirdest matchup. luffy vs mihawk.
he'd have to really use haki this time.no way luffy's going to block attacks with just parts of his body. they'd get slashed to bits from mihawk's sword
<hr noshade size="1">

man... seems more and more likely luffy's going to end up fighting garp

i dont think garp would do it. i think if luffy gets up there then sengoku will attack

BlkHorus
October 05, 2009, 06:27 PM
This is great, its only right that Luffy take on each Shichibukai before he enters the new world...and this war is teh best place to do it. I mean as Oda has already said, teh new world is more run by the Yonkou, so Luffy has to be atleast willing to have faced off against all the big named pirates of the first half. So luffy going up against Mihawk is great. I don't really care how it turns out just that it is a decent little bout before someone else jumps in for Luffy to keep getting to Ace

Revolation
October 05, 2009, 06:27 PM
:darnFace it guys. Buggy is going to be the Hercule of One Piece. XD

dmnt3d
October 05, 2009, 06:42 PM
My Prediction:
Mirhawk would just ignore Luffy. Seeing as he is very interested with Luffy (and Co.) - he want's to see how things would play out with regards to Luffy going berserk on the battlefield.

I think the fight would be:
Luffy vs Admiral (either Kizaru or Akainu) then at the last minute when Luffy is losing, Garp would step-in to help which would result in getting him killed or be in-prison.

cachaco99
October 05, 2009, 06:43 PM
something about marriage from hancock. that was awesome lol it would be hilarious if some crazy marriage ritual kind of thing happened that made hancock and luffy husband and wife right now lol then hancock would definitely be with luffy lol (here's to hoping) but it'll be funny cuz luffy and hancock return to the crew and hancock introduces herself as luffy's wife lol and everyone is in shock including luffy lmao and sanji is especially devistated lol and luffy just goes with it and in time (way in the future) luffy falls for hancock.

because i want it so bad it'll probably never happen - hancock joining.

here's to the ultimate anime couple of all time LUFFY + HANCOCK = GREAT

zerocooldx
October 05, 2009, 06:44 PM
So whose going to save Luffy now? Macro? And finally some good Haki use.

chess4
October 05, 2009, 06:46 PM

i think he is a bit more than that. buggy may be a chicken but he is still got some skill. i think when push comes to shove, the ole boy buggy will stand up and be counted.

he and mr 3 have something up there sleeve, i just hope its worthwhile

zerocooldx
October 05, 2009, 06:53 PM

Buggy has a big and important history. And acts like he wants nothing to do with his past. As opposed to Hercule who was some rich dude who had no ability or history to speak of. Buggy actually reminds be of Usopp more so than anyone else.

Revolation
October 05, 2009, 07:02 PM
Buggy has a big and important history. And acts like he wants nothing to do with his past. As opposed to Hercule who was some rich dude who had no ability or history to speak of. Buggy actually reminds be of Usopp more so than anyone else.

Ah, yeah thats true. buggy can do things when push comes to shove

Rotten The Wizard
October 05, 2009, 07:03 PM

Hercule was actually a very successful and famous fighter. For a human.

I can imagine Buggy becoming a Yonkou, I really can.

chess4
October 05, 2009, 07:09 PM
Ah, yeah thats true. buggy can do things when push comes to shove

i dont remember if this was just in the anime but remember WB's flashback when buggy and shanks threatening to rip his mustache off. hopefully that buggy resurfaces.

plus buggy has to be famous, he is a rogers pirate. when he meets shanks again, he has to be just as famous
[hr]
i will be so happy when the strawhats get back together. we havent seen them together for several chapter now. hopefully we wil seen them soon

Rotten The Wizard
October 05, 2009, 07:11 PM
i dont remember if this was just in the anime but remember WB's flashback when buggy and shanks threatening to rip his mustache off. hopefully that buggy resurfaces.

plus buggy has to be famous, he is a rogers pirate. when he meets shanks again, he has to be just as famous
<hr noshade size="1">
i will be so happy when the strawhats get back together. we havent seen them together for several chapter now. hopefully we wil seen them soon

that was Odas plan all along. To make us appreciate them more

chess4
October 05, 2009, 07:19 PM
hopefully one of WB's other commanders steps in to help luffy because we havent seen but 5 of the 16 so far. well maybe they have been shown but they havent been named like the dude witht the top hat

Shiro-kun
October 05, 2009, 07:31 PM
Boa vs Smoker, Kuma vs Iva , Doflamigo and Crocodile vs Jozu , and Luffy vs Mihawk!?

Nice match ups for this chapter , I doubt Mihawk will fight Luffy for long , but if Mihawk is serious i wonder who will hold off Mihawk ?

Dim
October 05, 2009, 07:34 PM
yeh i cant see this being real... how can a DF fruit ability smash seastone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Croy
October 05, 2009, 07:59 PM
yeh i cant see this being real... how can a DF fruit ability smash seastone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jutte isn't made of Seastone, it just has seastone on its tip. She can destroy the Jutte and still have the Seastone remain.

LoS
October 05, 2009, 08:01 PM
hopefully one of WB's other commanders steps in to help luffy because we havent seen but 5 of the 16 so far. well maybe they have been shown but they havent been named like the dude witht the top hat

You never know, Jinbei might even come over to help out Luffy yet again. He's 1 hit KO'ed Moria, but if he continues to help Luffy out over and over again it will just get old and boring.

street_san
October 05, 2009, 08:26 PM
You never know, Jinbei might even come over to help out Luffy yet again. He's 1 hit KO'ed Moria, but if he continues to help Luffy out over and over again it will just get old and boring.

I agree with you. Luffy need to get out of some mess with his own power. This war is a good way for him to grow stronger. If he always get the help of people, well he will always stay the same rookie everybody is talking about.

His fame his about to explose, and he need to show some proof so that he can handle the title that he will get after this war. He need a fight he can handle on his own with a strong opponent. Mihawk his a good way to show how luffy can interact with people who can directly hurt him: swordsman

UchihaMadara
October 05, 2009, 08:41 PM
Mihawk is Zoro's goal theres no way they would let Luffy defeat him this early. This seems too much like Fan-fiction, Don Flamingo goes all the way from next to Kuma to next to Croc in less than a page not likely, and there really isnt a reason for Hancock to have Ace's handcuff keys without some kind of explanation.

Rotten The Wizard
October 05, 2009, 08:44 PM

cause the rest are fodder....anyone less than 5 is probably weaker than luffy

BurnSchulz
October 05, 2009, 08:45 PM
Luffy will use all his willpower, and then his attacks will hit smoker.
So he will fight aggainst smoker.
Not all of his attacks will work. because he cant control his Royal haki properly. Its more like his first attack of willpower and anger (maybe because smoker wins aggainst hancock) will hit him. Then he wont hit him for a while until luffy explodes and then he will hit him aggain. His Final blow so smoker will lose.

Well it would be nice if something like this will happen.
No Joke - i dreamed of something like this will happen.
So Luffys Logia Enemy will be Smoker!

street_san
October 05, 2009, 09:01 PM
Mihawk is Zoro's goal theres no way they would let Luffy defeat him this early. This seems too much like Fan-fiction, Don Flamingo goes all the way from next to Kuma to next to Croc in less than a page not likely, and there really isnt a reason for Hancock to have Ace's handcuff keys without some kind of explanation.

Hancock was in ID. She had plenty of time to stole the keys. But maybe the explanation will come later. Just be patient.

And I'm not saying that Luffy must beat Mihawk. But he must find a way to get pass through him in order to get to Ace. If he constantly get the help of someone stronger then him...then he won't become stronger and he will still remain the same old Luffy...not ready to enter the New World.

pjboom
October 05, 2009, 09:43 PM
Hancock was in ID. She had plenty of time to stole the keys. But maybe the explanation will come later. Just be patient.

And I'm not saying that Luffy must beat Mihawk. But he must find a way to get pass through him in order to get to Ace. If he constantly get the help of someone stronger then him...then he won't become stronger and he will still remain the same old Luffy...not ready to enter the New World.

Maybe Buggy will step in, if Mihawk isn't able to control Haki he should be able to handle him. It would be his epic moment XD and his fellowmen will glorify him even more.

madmotoristmonk
October 05, 2009, 09:49 PM
the worst part is, especially with his dumb luck, I can see that happening

heres the scenario:

Random marines attack buggy with bladed weaponry, or general lack of caution based on his percieved weakness

Random marine is thwarted by buggy's luck, or outside circumstance

Buggy's "prison fanboys" adore him more, and move futher away from the idea of going all "OZ" on our favorite narcasist clown pirate

Kinda sad too, with all his abilities, Buggy should be more of a threat. I mean..homeboy can fly!

Max Mojito
October 05, 2009, 10:42 PM
Luffy already defeated a shicbukai with a back breaker, i dont think we will get 2 in 2 chapters :P haha

loloy
October 05, 2009, 11:22 PM

You want to see Don taking a walk in every panel??wtf
in anime they can stretch that,but in manga it's different,that's why a character example:admirals/Don/commanders/VA aren't always shown every chapter or in different chapters they don't have their own panels,coz they were doing something else,that's not important for the readers to see & it will waste lots of panels,and in Shōnen manga,you'll always have limited panels/pages,this is not like your typical 1 on 1 boring/lames fights like other manga when other characters just stand & watch like their having a tournament/show,this is a large scale war,& it's always moving,even you cannot see,coz it's a manga,still pics/drawings
Luffy vs Mihawk,it's obvious,luffy will get owned,if no one will interfere,like
Marco/Haki/Shanks/Dragon/Rayleigh etc.(my best choice is Marco)
Kuma can warp/teleport
they have a clue,Magellan go gaga,when there's Boa Hancock in sight
soon we will see the explanation for sure

radicalbyte
October 06, 2009, 12:07 AM
Spoilers smell as bad as rotten eggs.

Hancock having the key for aces handcuffs? Mihawk vs Luffy? Try better next time.

kanmati
October 06, 2009, 12:41 AM
Buggy have very strong new underling. Everyone from other pirates crew & marines, will suprise to see how strong they are. even theres over 100 Bounty from level five under him . haha!

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/559/06/
see above picture on the right. the FAT guy on left and Most Near Right of Beardy Pirates is from Level 5 Prisoner.

they can endure the coolness of Level 5 'like' nothing.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/536/08/

p.s.just wanna make people realise.

LoS
October 06, 2009, 12:48 AM
Not to burst your bubble but I am pretty sure everyone knew that already, there have been numerous occasions where Buggy himself, the Marines, and WB have all said the prisoners with buggy have earned a name for themselves and are not push overs.

c0nflikt
October 06, 2009, 12:57 AM
Not to burst your bubble but I am pretty sure everyone knew that already, there have been numerous occasions where Buggy himself, the Marines, and WB have all said the prisoners with buggy have earned a name for themselves and are not push overs.

They just aren't leader types, they need masterminds like buggy to lead them. /drooling sarcasm off

bittman
October 06, 2009, 02:05 AM
Ohdeargod. Just when I thought One Piece was becoming a bit too repetitive, I read the last few lines of the spoiler. And no, don't care too much about Mihawk v Luffy - Doflamingo + Croc v Jozu. It's made my day.

Still annoyed about Kuma, but I'll still hold onto my belief that the real Kuma is still alive within that machine somewhere....and that he's a total bastard who would attack Iva anyway.

Not sure what to make of Smoker v Hancock.

And finally: Admirals are still sort of "invisible" in all this. Wonder when Sengoku's plan comes out?

LoS
October 06, 2009, 02:11 AM
Ohdeargod. Just when I thought One Piece was becoming a bit too repetitive, I read the last few lines of the spoiler. And no, don't care too much about Mihawk v Luffy - Doflamingo + Croc v Jozu. It's made my day.

Still annoyed about Kuma, but I'll still hold onto my belief that the real Kuma is still alive within that machine somewhere....and that he's a total bastard who would attack Iva anyway.

Doubt the Luffy v Mihawk fight last long at all before some obscure interruption. And yes the Kuma bit will most definitely be revealed in some capacity, there has been far too much foreshadowing for Oda not to.

Razh
October 06, 2009, 02:38 AM

That key doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, I'm risking making a fool out myself when I call it fake, but what the hell. I'm not gonna commit suicide if I'm wrong.
But if it's true, there better be a hell good reason why Hancock has the key to Ace's cuffs.

Jadedmariner
October 06, 2009, 03:10 AM

Yeah, I'm risking making a fool out myself when I call it fake, but what the hell. I'm not gonna commit suicide if I'm wrong.
But if it's true, there better be a hell good reason why Hancock has the key to Ace's cuffs.

I don't think it would have been that hard to be honest. The key was in the hands of people other than the Admirals, Garp, and Sengoku. Pretty much any male character other than them has proven at least moderately susceptible to her charm. I mean we saw a Vice Admiral stab himself just to prevent her sexiness from overpowering him.

iFrozt
October 06, 2009, 03:24 AM
once again oda delivers

i really want to see the vice admirals fight
hahah i bet they got some sick df

stasiasan
October 06, 2009, 03:31 AM
Hawkeye's sword should work on Luffy since his rubber right?
Stupid Smoker, attacking a woman. How come he's not falling for Hancock?

Razh
October 06, 2009, 03:39 AM
I don't think it would have been that hard to be honest. The key was in the hands of people other than the Admirals, Garp, and Sengoku. Pretty much any male character other than them has proven at least moderately susceptible to her charm. I mean we saw a Vice Admiral stab himself just to prevent her sexiness from overpowering him.

How many people do you think had the key to Ace's handcuffs? 10? 15?
Please explain to me how was she even in a position the get the key if she was still on the plaza. She would have to kill the person who she took the key from, otherwise it wouldn't take long until her involvement in Luffy's entrance to ID would be discovered.
But finding the person who had the key is a quest by itself.

Jadedmariner
October 06, 2009, 03:44 AM
How many people do you think had the key to Ace's handcuffs? 10? 15?
Please explain to me how was she even in a position the get the key if she was still on the plaza. She would have to kill the person who she took the key from, otherwise it wouldn't take long until her involvement in Luffy's entrance to ID would be discovered.
But finding the person who had the key is a quest by itself.

You seem to be under the impression they have been changing his handcuffs or that somehow the key was only in the Marine HQ ever. She could have stolen it while in ID or upon his arrival in Marine HQ. I don't imagine there are a lot of copies of the key, but those are two distinct opportunities to procure the key from a lesser officer.

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 03:45 AM

hey, don't take things so seriously :p, there aren't other spoilers and we all know that Jump's release this week is on Saturday, and in theory we should get the raw complete today or tomorrow.
but I understand you, I don't get the fact that Hancock has the key as well...

her face scares at the moment. XD

ZANGETSU94
October 06, 2009, 03:51 AM
luffy will just run away from hawkeye... with someone's help, or accidently .... or luffy have a conversation with hawkeye, then hawk eye let him run away..

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 04:13 AM
You seem to be under the impression they have been changing his handcuffs or that somehow the key was only in the Marine HQ ever. She could have stolen it while in ID or upon his arrival in Marine HQ. I don't imagine there are a lot of copies of the key, but those are two distinct opportunities to procure the key from a lesser officer.

In Impel down it's impossible, cuz she wasn't there when the handcuffed him (preview (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/539/19/)), but if they had changed the handcuffs at MHQ then it could be.
IMO the keys are not important, cuz remember how Rayleigh freed himself and the other prisoner (Caimei (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/504/09/))

digitaldude
October 06, 2009, 04:18 AM
I bet shanks comes out of no where and calls mihawk out, since they have a long rivalry and I hope to god hancock does not become a friend of luffy, that just would not be right, hopefully we see sengoku in action in the coming chapters, wonder what his fruit power will be, although maybe he won't have a devil fruit, somehow I doubt that though.

Razh
October 06, 2009, 04:29 AM

It's really hard when someone discusses with you by only addressing parts of your post.

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 04:32 AM
I bet shanks comes out of no where and calls mihawk out, since they have a long rivalry and I hope to god hancock does not become a friend of luffy, that just would not be right, hopefully we see sengoku in action in the coming chapters, wonder what his fruit power will be, although maybe he won't have a devil fruit, somehow I doubt that though.

It would be awesome to see him, but unfortunately he's busy (holding the other Yonkou).
I wanna see Sengoku in action too, but I think he's waiting for WB to do the first move.

LoS
October 06, 2009, 04:34 AM
I really don't know why people are arguing so much about the damn handcuffs, its not a big deal. Not like people there aren't strong enough there or have crazy DF's that could set Ace free of his cuffs.

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 04:42 AM
I really don't know why people are arguing so much about the damn handcuffs, its not a big deal. Not like people there aren't strong enough there or have crazy DF's that could set Ace free of his cuffs.

that's what I said above :), we are only discussing the issue of the keys ... that Idea seems stupid to me :)

digitaldude
October 06, 2009, 04:42 AM
Like mr 3, lol!

chitgoks
October 06, 2009, 04:51 AM

nooo i wouldn't want that. that's too bleach-like.

monkey D luffy
October 06, 2009, 04:55 AM
marco will probably interfere saying sorry mihawk the old man will kill me if anything happenes to that boy thus helping luffy run ahead, or it can be inazuma that will jump out to help making it somewhat like a swordman fight. either way i cant see luffy fighting zoro's fight.

Razh
October 06, 2009, 04:56 AM

Nobody claimed that the keys are so important. After all, a person who would be able to pass by all the captains and vice-admirals, then the Shichibukai and then Sengoku and Garp, and maybe one of the admirals, would hardly need a key to destroy those cuffs.

The key doesn't make much sense. Even if you disregard the fact that Hancock having it is too convenient.

ranigurung
October 06, 2009, 05:01 AM
is fake ..... no one piece this week
but good job nja we like ur story better then some ugly donkey hehehs

Akainu
October 06, 2009, 05:06 AM
we don't know if it's fake or not.

there will be one piece this week, but not next week.

and honestly... I find it much more intriguing that Luffy hugs Hancock not so much that she has the keys <.<;

ranigurung
October 06, 2009, 05:07 AM
key is important coz admirals sengoku wanted kill early then before time that why they need key so ace can be free ....other untill guy get close to ace ..he be kill by teh time ..... wat u gonna do ? that why they need key so they free him save nakama ....he dont wanted anyone to die ... if u save one friend other die ...that will be sad story

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 05:33 AM
key is important coz admirals sengoku wanted kill early then before time that why they need key so ace can be free ....other untill guy get close to ace ..he be kill by teh time ..... wat u gonna do ? that why they need key so they free him save nakama ....he dont wanted anyone to die ... if u save one friend other die ...that will be sad story

If they manage to reach him, then they have just to pick him up and run...:)

does anyone else think Boa might be able to break the handcuffs as she did with Smoker's Jutte? after all both contain seastone... :tem

Edit: I'm not saying she will breaks them because they contain a piece of seastone, i'm just comparing the matter (substance)...;)

but there something that just doesn't fits, how could she turn matter into stone?

tonylepsie
October 06, 2009, 06:33 AM
The script sounds like a fake to me....too many things doesn't fit, it looks like a fanboy script.

Luffy vs Mihawk, come on, how can this be true ?

digitaldude
October 06, 2009, 06:52 AM

does anyone else think Boa might be able to break the handcuffs as she did with Smoker's Jutte? after all both contain seastone... :tem

Edit: I'm not saying she will breaks them because they contain a piece of seastone, i'm just comparing the matter (substance)...;)

but there something that just doesn't fits, how could she turn matter into stone?

I don't think she can turn objects into stone, after all a plank is not going to fall madly in love with her.

bittman
October 06, 2009, 07:04 AM
She turned cannonballs into stone only 5 chapters ago. (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/08-09/)

Don't know why everyone is shouting fake because of Mihawk v Luffy. I could have said a couple of chapters ago "Kizaru v Luffy", but that only lasted a page.

BlackHair
October 06, 2009, 07:04 AM
The Key part is especially suspicions. Sengoku made clear how important the execution is. I simply can't believe Hancock had access to the keys. Since I believe only Sengoku or at most the Admirals have the keys. Seriously if those are just regular seastone handcuffs, then I consider this as bad writing - nothing I would expect from Oda.

Guru Nanak
October 06, 2009, 07:46 AM
Do they(marines) really need the keys here?I really think it's unnecessary for Sengoku, the 3 admirals, shichibukai or anyone from their forces to have a key. If it's something very crucial for Ace's escape, don't you think they'll hide it somewhere far...like sending it to East blue. I mean come on, in what scenario would the marines take the handcuffs from ace?

Sengoku: Okay before we cut your head off Ace, why don't we free you from those handcuffs and make a peace sign while taking a picture of you..

Keys in execution are BS.

loloy
October 06, 2009, 08:15 AM
The Key part is especially suspicions. Sengoku made clear how important the execution is. I simply can't believe Hancock had access to the keys. Since I believe only Sengoku or at most the Admirals have the keys. Seriously if those are just regular seastone handcuffs, then I consider this as bad writing - nothing I would expect from Oda.

why?is there a special kairouseki handcuffs or something?,
even Gold D.Roger had a wooden handcuffs lol
kairouseki handcuffs are already special
this is my guess
Magellan=warden
Magellan go gaga,if he sees Boa Hancock
[hr]

only the top part of the jutte have seastone/kairouseki,that's why smoker can use it,
maybe even matter can be affected by Boa Hancock hotness

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 08:36 AM
only the top part of the jutte have seastone/kairouseki,that's why smoker can use it

I know, that's why I said it contain a piece of Seastone. Only the tip of the Jutte is made of seastone...

loloy
October 06, 2009, 08:37 AM
have crazy DF's that could set Ace free of his cuffs.

kairouseki nullify DF literally,no matter what,you can't destroy it,if your a DF user

pjboom
October 06, 2009, 08:45 AM
If he was going to be executed theres no reason for the marines have a copy of the key. So Hancock must have taken it from impel down, maybe from Domino when she frezzed her.

loloy
October 06, 2009, 08:49 AM

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 08:55 AM
The script sounds like a fake to me....too many things doesn't fit, it looks like a fanboy script.

Luffy vs Mihawk, come on, how can this be true ?

this is what everyone in Naruto section were claiming, but now Ohana just confirmed it.
the one who brought Naruto's spoiler is the same one who brought One piece spoiler (Nja). So, do you think he'll post fake spoiler for one piece and the real one for Naruto?

sorry for bad english :sweat

lol, you mean matter can fall in love ? :XD

Akainu
October 06, 2009, 09:01 AM
fact is, like bitman already linked, hancock can turn objects like swords and canonballs into stone - how that works is an interesting question for SBS and pure speculation for us since it likely won't be solved soon.

chitgoks
October 06, 2009, 09:20 AM
kairouseki nullify DF literally,no matter what,you can't destroy it,if your a DF user

you mean DF generated power? i thought that DF users can only be rendered helpless when they're handcuffed. but if someone with a DF power that can destroy stone can destroy seastone , they could zap it from a few distance.

though that's just me. dont really know much about seastone other than the fact that they can nullify DF users (when they are in contact)

BlackHair
October 06, 2009, 10:06 AM
why?is there a special kairouseki handcuffs or something?,
even Gold D.Roger had a wooden handcuffs lol
kairouseki handcuffs are already special
I wasn't talking about the kairo-cuffs, but rather about the lock and key. I was saying that not every1 should should have access to those keys. Since Ace is important to the WG. This is not like with Robin.

ScratchmenApoo
October 06, 2009, 10:41 AM
This Kairouseki thing is bugging me too...
Kairouseki is sea-stone, literally a stone that has the same properties of the sea, thus weakening the DF users. But DF users can use their powers for their upper body, even if their lower body is under water (like Kalifa, and yes, any kind of still water counts, not just sea). Although the anime has had its flaws showing that aspect, I feel that Kairouseki is even a worse problem than water to DF users.
And why don't marines use Kairouseki bullets ? Is Kairouseki very rare ?
And Boa Hancock's petrifying power is not related at all that some people fall in love with her. Her Paramecia is to petrify most people and items, as far as I see it, so she could easily make that jutte turn into stone.
Also, why don't you think that Boa could've stolen those keys from someone/someplace else?
The lack of spoilers so far (usually by Tuesday there are more posts than 1) even though it was said, that chapter comes out earlier than usual, so that also means earlier spoilers, are weird to me.
I'd like to believe that these current spoilers are good, because this kind of story progressing is very exciting for me, especially the Mihawk bit in the end.

dacookester
October 06, 2009, 10:58 AM

its not that hard not to fall for hancock if you already know her powers momonga was able to stop it and smoker would know a lot a bout the schikubai he was probably able to stop it

Superman
October 06, 2009, 11:06 AM
Maybe its just a stone coat!!! Did somebody mentioned that already???

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 11:08 AM
its not that hard not to fall for hancock if you already know her powers momonga was able to stop it and smoker would know a lot a bout the schikubai he was probably able to stop it

was able to stop it, by thrusting a knife in his hand, she could have finished him...
Edit : women in Amazon lily know her power very well, even so, they fall every time...

jamjamstyle
October 06, 2009, 11:09 AM

I c Smoker imagining himself at the top of the marines with Luffy/Zoro's heads in each hand. He doesn't have time for women, otherwise he would've taught Tashigi a thing or 2 about manhood.

coqui018
October 06, 2009, 11:14 AM
Maybe the admirals had a copy of the key and when whitebeard quaked aokiji the key fell down thus allowing hancock to see it and pick it up to give to luffy.

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 11:17 AM
hmm so Mihawk is in the way!!!! AWESOME!!!!! lol I would like to see Luffy use Haki against Mihawk!

I so wanna see Jozu in Anime in this war! Croc and Doflamingo might've been rookies together once in the past! Hmmm but i get the feeling that Croc might get his status back as a Warlord.

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 11:33 AM
:facepalm I've just noticed the additional spoiler :wall,
So Mihawk really want to fight (It's hardly surprising at this point :P), seems like that Shichibukais, Admirals and WB's commanders decided to take a break and pick another opponent... :XD

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 12:04 PM
Ah man i so wanted Zoro to appear, but i feel that wont happen after his mini stories were revealed. I stil have high hopes that Dragon will appear !!!

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 12:13 PM
IMO Dragon will seize the moment to destroy some marine bases around the world...

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 12:16 PM
IMO Dragon will seize the moment to destroy some marine bases around the world...

Thats actually a great idea! I can see that happening! lol Sengoku gettin pi**ed even more (if his still alive).

I wouldn't mind that but i would much prefer him to make an EPIC appearance towards the end of this war - it would simply be the BEST!!! :smile-big

United_Ummah
October 06, 2009, 12:17 PM
Maybe Mihawk will judge Luffys "The captains" strength to see how strong zoro has become...

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2009, 12:38 PM
Thats actually a great idea! I can see that happening! lol Sengoku gettin pi**ed even more (if his still alive).

I wouldn't mind that but i would much prefer him to make an EPIC appearance towards the end of this war - it would simply be the BEST!!! :smile-big

F ** k Yeah! but I think we had a lot of interruption (:p, introductions, crazy entrance ...) for this war, and I want to see him in the upcoming events, after all ODA should keep his aces up his sleeves XD

Maybe Mihawk will judge Luffys "The captains" strength to see how strong zoro has become...

from the way he spoke in his conscious, doesn't seems he will be friendly to me...

Katz
October 06, 2009, 12:42 PM
If luffy/Milhawk get into it, I could see Milhawk possibly helping out luffy, its rather obvious in statements and interactions that he has a standing respect for Red hair Shanks..

gesgift
October 06, 2009, 12:45 PM
I wondered if there were going to be duels, and they all seem very promessing. And Croc is way cooler than DoFlamingo!

Krisel
October 06, 2009, 12:52 PM
The spoiler is ridiculous.

Mr. Crocodile
October 06, 2009, 12:53 PM
Since there's no one piece next week i'm pretty sure we are gonna have a huge cliffhanger this week.

Esg876
October 06, 2009, 01:18 PM
For the keys, what you guys are forgetting is that its probably just a standard handcuff size/key that they use for everyone. Remember back in impel down when Croc threw a small set of key's to Mr.1? Whats the chance that he somehow found the exact keyset when he didn't even see the handcuffs in the first place, with the hundreds of prisoners on the same level? I doubt they will make a special pair of handcuffs and transport them to impel down just to use them for 12 hours, considering if Whitebeard gets to Ace in the first place, I doubt having the key will matter.

Razh
October 06, 2009, 01:31 PM

Of course he will. Every Marine worth mentioning is at Marineford. He'd be a fool not to take advantage of the situation. In fact, he already made a move.
I predicted that Revolutionaries will make their move on Tequila Wolf. It seemed obvious to me for many reasons. First, it's in East Blue, where there aren't that many strong Marines, especially now. Second, it will throw into whatever WG plans with that bridge. And third, there are thousands of men there who hated WG even before they were captured and forced to work. Just imagine how much they hate it now.

So, I was under the impression that these early spoilers were supposed to arrive. Shouldn't they be confirmed earlier too then?

Croy
October 06, 2009, 02:12 PM
So, I was under the impression that these early spoilers were supposed to arrive. Shouldn't they be confirmed earlier too then?

Usually doesn't work like that, we are more likely to get the RAW early than any spoiler pics at all than just having them come earlier on saturday releases. As far as im concerned, however, it IS confirmed thanks to what Ohana did for the Naruto spoiler of which this is the exact same spoiler provider for that Naruto spoiler, and the one that has given us several confirmed spoilers in the past for One Piece. Unless he feels like screwing with the One Piece fans all of a sudden for no reason, this spoiler IS confirmed.

Poneglyph420
October 06, 2009, 02:19 PM
So is this confirmed or not, we seem to need some direction....

Either way we don't know what's what. But looks like mostly good info up til now.

Mihawk fighting Luffy???
Really??

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 03:01 PM
Oh bullo*ks!!! I dont know what im gonna do with no OP next week!

Didn't the spoiler say that it ends with Mihawk and Luffy confrontation??

k-dom
October 06, 2009, 03:21 PM
The hardest with the break is that it happens when Strawhat cover stories are finished. I am very curious on how it will continue

I have the impression that nothing goes toward world government, either their plan will be something big, either the war will end quite quickly

Sachsenhesse
October 06, 2009, 03:26 PM
Mihawk fighting Luffy???
Really??

thats something oda like... we all did say ... jeah mihawk is zoros goal and now gonna fight jozu because mr 1 asked zoro if he wanna cut diamonds... we are getting mindfucked everytime so he will really confront mihawk, the first shichibukai he ever met

i like this mindfuck ^^

RezzieThaRapper
October 06, 2009, 03:51 PM
Shanks will kill Kaido

Dragon will appear

Dragon will be revealed as the last yonkou

Garp will reveal more on his family tree (I think he is married to Tsuru)

Dragon's Devil Fruit will be revealed ( I think it's the Kumo Kumo No Mi and that he is a cloud man)

I don't think they'd waste time uncuffing Ace and cuffing him back, so Hancock could have stole his Key from impel down:: in fact the trip to impel down 4 days, they could have developed a major strategy of their own, among other things

Akainu will fight Dragon, Shanks will walk in with Kaidou's head and he and Marco will fight Kizaru, Buggy will fight Doflamingo, Luffy and Hancock will fight Aokiji and Smoker (if Hancock stands back up from Luffy's hug, lol), Whitebeard vs Sengoku, Garp will do something...

Luffy will be the one to free Ace, and then Ace will blow through Aokiji, but Smoker will counter him and Luffy will then LAUNCH both Smoker and Aokiji away with a much more focused amount of Haki released in his "Bazooka"

No comment on Mihawk until the next chapter

No comment on the Mugiwaras until they come into the picture

Blackbeard will kill Whitebeard, "The Dark shall taint the Pure"

I've got alot more but I'll continue the more insane theories later

Sachsenhesse
October 06, 2009, 03:53 PM
thats sounds more like naruto then one piece

misterchaos
October 06, 2009, 04:06 PM
Shanks will kill Kaido

Dragon will appear

Dragon's Devil Fruit will be revealed ( I think it's the Kumo Kumo No Mi and that he is a cloud man)

I don't think they'd waste time uncuffing Ace and cuffing him back, so Hancock could have stole his Key from impel down:: in fact the trip to impel down 4 days, they could have developed a major strategy of their own, among other things

Akainu will fight Dragon, Shanks will walk in with Kaidou's head and he and Marco will fight Kizaru, Buggy will fight Doflamingo, Luffy and Hancock will fight Aokiji and Smoker (if Hancock stands back up from Luffy's hug, lol), Whitebeard vs Sengoku, Garp will do something...

Luffy will be the one to free Ace, and then Ace will blow through Aokiji, but Smoker will counter him and Luffy will then LAUNCH both Smoker and Aokiji away with a much more focused amount of Haki released in his "Bazooka"

your saying that shanks is going to defeat kaidou and he still going to marinford and he is going to fight with marco, wooow, i think defeat kaidou is more than enough..

Rotten The Wizard
October 06, 2009, 04:33 PM
LOL "rezzie" it would appear youre relatively knew to op. Thats fine, its a huge story with many chapters,it takes a while to fully grasp everything thats going on
and ps. Dragon cant be the last yonkou cause we know what Dragon looks like and the Silhouette of the last yonku looks nothing like him

misterchaos
October 06, 2009, 04:47 PM
Shanks will kill Kaido

Dragon will appear

here http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/432/07/

ascalon
October 06, 2009, 04:49 PM
Dragon is not a freaking Yonkou. Get that idea out of your head, he's not even remotely a pirate.

dacookester
October 06, 2009, 05:04 PM
Shanks will kill Kaido

Dragon will appear

the only thing from that i see happening is bb killing wb. the rest is all fan fiction
and the yonkou are all equaly powered so i dont see shanks killing kaido actualy if there war is mentioned i think it may be that shanks lost as for the siloutte im still trying to figure out which is wich but would say that "rotten the wizards" avatar is more likely kaido

The rookie
October 06, 2009, 05:11 PM
My prediction is the diamond guy gets on Mihwak ( can imagine a good fight between the both) , luffy gets to ace but Sengoku the buddha is in the way and starts to own luffy but garp intervenes to protect the 2 kids he raised up ( he maybe dies but gives more informations about his family tree) in the meantime luffy can free Ace.
the both cant fight sengoku though , at this poin Wb makes his move and it will be the showdown.

The reason why i assume Garp will help his grandchildren is, he has contact to Dragon. The proove is at Water 7 Garp: '' ...so i've heard you met your vather..... HE TOLD me he sent you off at roguetown''
And the contact, without huntig Dragon down is proove of loyality to his family beside he is an admiral of the marine.

red-hair himself
October 06, 2009, 05:17 PM
ya know whats gonna happen luffy will avoid or manuver if you will away from mihawk balst through some defense and marco will claer a path for him when he gets to the the admirals he will release ace then hell will break loose wb vs sengoku dolf n croc vs jozu kuma vs ikanov luffy and ace vs everyone because theyre trying to escape jimbei is juss hittin nyone buggy n mr 3 plan will FAIL or it works and buggy become shibinucki status and at the end bb comes and kills wb along with since every1 dosent like him to much kizaru

beastboy
October 06, 2009, 05:45 PM
Wellif the spoilers are true my prediction for the chapter after this is...:
I'm hoping for a High speed battle, Luffy in gear 2 and mihawk overwhelming is speed like a joke..
Luffy remembers is fight with zoro..
Luffy:^^you're the sword ossan... you're amazing, but I can't fight you right now can you step asside plz??
Mihawk:I would lose my status as a shichi and I don't really like to have marines bugging my ass
Luffy: So I have to try this on you, sorry zoro!!
: flashback: Kuja's arrows..
Luffy: Gear forthu
gomu gomu no exploding jet bazzoka!!
Mihawk: Its better to dodge.. It would be a problem if I was hitted by that thing!
Luffy: He is relly gentle he steped asside, gomu gomu no rocket!!
Luffy jumps head up to the execution platform and in middle air gomu gomu no giganto pistols it!!
WB: Marco Don't save ace and that litle brat
Marco: I'm tired of saying roger!!

The rookie
October 06, 2009, 06:19 PM
beastyboy funny :P

But my prediction to the new crewmate is :
Hankock has to go with luffy it is a fakt, just consider: Onepice Manga No. 523 page 2
'' This unreconizable feeling you feel,it will soon weaken you and lead to your death!!!..... the past empresses ... all wrecked themselves... This decission to go with that man is what will save you''
So if she will not go with him shes done for , thats all about it.

RezzieThaRapper
October 06, 2009, 06:19 PM
Dragon is not a freaking Yonkou. Get that idea out of your head, he's not even remotely a pirate.

who say's he can't be a revolutionary pirate, that's basically what luffy is after declaring war on the goverment

better yet lemme ask this, are you absolutely sure that the most wanted criminal in the world couldn't be yonkou, in the category with whitebeard who the marines are willing to war against...

M.D.Ace
October 06, 2009, 06:21 PM
the only thing from that i see happening is bb killing wb. the rest is all fan fiction
and the yonkou are all equaly powered so i dont see shanks killing kaido actualy if there war is mentioned i think it may be that shanks lost as for the siloutte im still trying to figure out which is wich but would say that "rotten the wizards" avatar is more likely kaido

the yonkou are not all equaly powered.. its already been stated that wb is the strongest of them.. and also, just because they are all yonkous does not mean they are of the same strengh. they are simply the four strongest pirates.

The rookie
October 06, 2009, 06:27 PM
the yonkou are not all equaly powered.. its already been stated that wb is the strongest of them.. and also, just because they are all yonkous does not mean they are of the same strengh. they are simply the four strongest pirates.

well you see shanks fighting wb on his ship , i think shanks could be equal to wb.But seems like wb has the bigger fleet.

M.D.Ace
October 06, 2009, 06:32 PM
Its a bit cliche but, gay?!?!?
It was good for comic relief since this war is really poor on humor!!

lol yes gay!.. i cant see luffy and hawk eyes exchange compliments like that... i mean, the luffy might aswel be saying "the way you move your sword. omg, it turns me on. i cant bare to fight you, please move" .. would not make a difference imo in what you wrote and this
[hr]

well you see shanks fighting wb on his ship , i think shanks could be equal to wb.But seems like wb has the bigger fleet.

yh we saw shanks clash with wb.. so whats your point??......seriously dude, its already been said that wb is the strongest guy in the world. lol cba to debate something that everybody knows

RezzieThaRapper
October 06, 2009, 06:34 PM
Someone earlier said that there was no way shanks could battle Kaido and then show up to the main scene... after thinking about it I say that yea my theory was off

Now I have worked a way around this counter to my own theory

Dragon sends part of his troop to help out shanks, cause in reality, if they are both Yonkou then they might have allies of their own as well, kinda like whitebeard
Dragon thinks Shanks would be of more help directly in the war, so Ben Beckman takes charge and fights Kaidou, and then Shanks and Yassop go to marineford with Dragon, not before a huge "storm" helps tide the battle in favor to the Red-Hairs and company

and I say Yassop because he's like the best snipe shot in the world or at least shown, so he could have a few seastone pellets or something effective against the big dog devil fruit users

Akainu
October 06, 2009, 06:40 PM
Guys, please stay on topic. This applies for personal talk as well as for predictions/discussions not connected to the spoilers, please use the threads we already have - there are plenty to be filled.

Lee-tyme7
October 06, 2009, 06:53 PM
who say's he can't be a revolutionary pirate, that's basically what luffy is after declaring war on the goverment

better yet lemme ask this, are you absolutely sure that the most wanted criminal in the world couldn't be yonkou, in the category with whitebeard who the marines are willing to war against...

Well, I think Dragon can't be a Yonkou because he is not a Pirate he is a revolutionary soldier...or criminal is all the same. Yonkou are Pirates who travels with crewmates as for Dragon we've only seen him by himself and he only have allies or generals (Ivankov) on his side. Plus one of the two silhouette of the Yonkous don't seem to look like Dragon and we're not even sure which is Kaidou yet. If Kaidou is the one shown on the bottom then the guy on the top is definitely not Dragon.

Poneglyph420
October 06, 2009, 07:02 PM
Anyone care to discuss what's gonna happen with Doflamingo and Kuma??
I can't see either of them working together..
And how does Doflaming know what's up with Kuma??

Anyone think Doflamingo could of been an Okama??

Any ideas or anything based on last chapter???

elitefox
October 06, 2009, 07:05 PM

Kuma is now basically a robot with an ai to terminate the enemy, I don't see him working together as a team or so but he will terminate anyone that is not marine or shibukai

haha Dofla an Okama, maybe because of his clothes:blink

M.D.Ace
October 06, 2009, 07:10 PM
Well, I think Dragon can't be a Yonkou because he is not a Pirate he is a revolutionary soldier...or criminal is all the same. Yonkou are Pirates who travels with crewmates as for Dragon we've only seen him by himself and he only have allies or generals (Ivankov) on his side. Plus one of the two silhouette of the Yonkous don't seem to look like Dragon and we're not even sure which is Kaidou yet. If Kaidou is the one shown on the bottom then the guy on the top is definitely not Dragon.

lol its funny how you made a definitition for yonkou as if it were fact. a real definition has not realy been provided except the fact that they are the strongest pirates... you do not need to travel with crewmates to be considered a pirate. mihawk travels on his own but is stil a pirate. basicaly every shichibukai travels on their own but they are still pirates... this does not mean i am agreeing with the idea that dragon could be the last yonkou, im just disproving your theory....

senewe
October 06, 2009, 07:11 PM
Shanks will kill Kaido

Dragon will appear

dragon appears : cmmon, too many major char here. no room for dragon. i mean, OP will not last longer if it's the case. it's indeed the best arc, but oda will never reveal all the secret in one arc...

and about family tree, i'd like to see it on next arc, not here...

about kumo-kumo u mentioned, it make a sense...

and about dragon is the last unknown yonkou, it doesn't make a sense. dragon's face is not ugly like this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/432/07/)
still on lola's mama for last yonkous

and if shanks coming, then marine is sure on the thin ice, and it won't be interesting anymore...

i don't disgrace you. we all love OP. and u have a right to tell your theory. and i am just telling my theory as well.
what i want is OP will hit 1000. and with your story, i think this won't hit 1000. once again, no offense..

anyway, i appreciate u. your post is candidate of the most quoted post in MH. and it's positive...

M.D.Ace
October 06, 2009, 07:12 PM

no i dont think doflamingo could have been an okama. ide like to think not anyway cause it would kick off half a dozen points off his cool meter imo

Razh
October 06, 2009, 07:21 PM
Looks like at least the part about Hancock collapsing from excitement is true. Dammit all! :facepalm:p

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 07:33 PM

lol Doflamingo has a lot of intel on Kuma. Sengoku might just have told him anyway or he might've paid a visit to Vegapunk!

They aren't working together, Jozu's facing Doflamingo & Croc - which is an interesting match up! I hope it will become Jinbei & Jozu Vs Doflamingo & Croc that would be AWESOME!!!!!

zerocooldx
October 06, 2009, 07:35 PM
lol Doflamingo has a lot of intel on Kuma. Sengoku might just have told him anyway or he might've paid a visit to Vegapunk!

They aren't working together, Jozu's facing Doflamingo & Croc - which is an interesting match up! I hope it will become Jinbei & Jozu Vs Doflamingo & Croc that would be AWESOME!!!!!

Except that Crocodile would be waaaay out of his league in that battle.

Krisel
October 06, 2009, 07:39 PM
Lol the spoiler seems to be legit. (hahaha)
Poor Hancock-chan! Defeated by a "backbreaker"...

BurnSchulz
October 06, 2009, 07:40 PM
Someone else here who doesnt like Njas Spoiler summaries?
He puts too many comments to do so. And sometimes he invents something. For example, as WhiteBeard shoved up. Nja wrote that 50,000 Marines had been killed. But that was not true.
Who knows now what is true and what is just made up?

I will only believe what I read in a translated chapter.

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 07:40 PM
Except that Crocodile would be waaaay out of his league in that battle.

hmmm well kinda, but u never know! Croc may have new techniques or things he hasn't revealed yet! lol he might do a special combo with Doflamingo!

Im so happy that Moria is out of the picture (for now, hopefully completely!!!). Now how will Luffy cope with Hawk Eyes, will he unleash Haki against him? hmmm possibly if his in severe danger against Hawk's sword attacks! I feel that BB & his crew just might enter round the corner after Luffy & Hawk's confrontation!

elitefox
October 06, 2009, 07:50 PM
hmmm well kinda, but u never know! Croc may have new techniques or things he hasn't revealed yet! lol he might do a special combo with Doflamingo!

Im so happy that Moria is out of the picture (for now, hopefully completely!!!). Now how will Luffy cope with Hawk Eyes, will he unleash Haki against him? hmmm possibly if his in severe danger against Hawk's sword attacks! I feel that BB & his crew just might enter round the corner after Luffy & Hawk's confrontation!

I don't think he can cope up with mihawk unless mihawk will not fight seriously and just try to test his strength to see is shanks roster has gotten much much stronger.

if he can even par with mihawk then he can par with yonkous now since mihawk can par with red hair so I do not believe mihawk will get too serious about this or luffy's dead meat:blink

Katz
October 06, 2009, 08:05 PM
And here I thought Croc might have a change of heart, well there' goes one of my picks for the next SH crew member

hopefully Jozu owns his face off than does the same to Pinky

kilm
October 06, 2009, 08:23 PM
And here I thought Croc might have a change of heart, well there' goes one of my picks for the next SH crew member

hopefully Jozu owns his face off than does the same to Pinky

Who is Pinky? Donflamingo?

I have a feeling that Croc might be offered his Shichibukai position back... but that would be incredibly boring if Luffy rematches with Croc =/

zerocooldx
October 06, 2009, 08:28 PM
Who is Pinky? Donflamingo?

I have a feeling that Croc might be offered his Shichibukai position back... but that would be incredibly boring if Luffy rematches with Croc =/

Crocodile already betrayed the WG and the Marines once and because of it was thrown in ID. So i doubt either side wants anything to do with the other.

Dim
October 06, 2009, 08:33 PM
marco is the only one i can think of atm who can help luffy if mihawk is going for him...
luffy is no where near mihawk- that is evident.
i wonder what other types of attack he can do? long range? fire attacks? can he reginerate other people? that would be so sweet- luffy gets regenirated lol a big thanks KUMA and thanks MARCo :p

the only thign i dont like about this chapter is that boa has the keys- i get that she took the initiative to try and save ace because she loves luffy- just seems too easy!!!

and if dragon appears somehow i hope he has an ancient Zoan fruit- either a Dragon/ weather fruit lol or locness monster fruit :D

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 08:40 PM
I don't think he can cope up with mihawk unless mihawk will not fight seriously and just try to test his strength to see is shanks roster has gotten much much stronger.

if he can even par with mihawk then he can par with yonkous now since mihawk can par with red hair so I do not believe mihawk will get too serious about this or luffy's dead meat:blink

lol, i have a feeling Mihawk might reveal something unexpected to Luffy hmm i just still don't know how Luffy is going to defend let alone attack against Hawks. Sure he can jump, stretch and dodge but if he gets slashed by an attack like the one towards WB earlier on then .......Haki it shall be!!!

LOL it would be kool if WB just suddenly appeared inbetween Luffy & Mihawk! Like that time where Shanks & WB crossed swords after drinking!!!

elitefox
October 06, 2009, 08:44 PM
marco is the only one i can think of atm who can help luffy if mihawk is going for him...
luffy is no where near mihawk- that is evident.
i wonder what other types of attack he can do? long range? fire attacks? can he reginerate other people? that would be so sweet- luffy gets regenirated lol a big thanks KUMA and thanks MARCo :p

the only thign i dont like about this chapter is that boa has the keys- i get that she took the initiative to try and save ace because she loves luffy- just seems too easy!!!

and if dragon appears somehow i hope he has an ancient Zoan fruit- either a Dragon/ weather fruit lol or locness monster fruit :D

easier said than done, though boa did the half already... she can do whatever she wants since she is beautiful :facepalm

Dragon DF? Human DF :D
He becomes more human lol :D which he is originally a dragon :facepalm

chitgoks
October 06, 2009, 08:46 PM
wow croc's beaten pretty bad. he hasnt made a dent on anyone ... probably people know about his weakness

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 08:49 PM
lol Jozu is so badass with a bodyslam to Croc!

If Jozu is a diamond man, could Doflamingo cut him up?? it'll be interesting if Jozu has a technique up his sleeve to counter it!

elitefox
October 06, 2009, 09:06 PM
like diamond cutter :facepalm

how did he hit croc? does he used some haki too? croc can easily let him pass right?

Max Mojito
October 06, 2009, 09:23 PM
if mihawk sword slash coudlnt cut jozu ( even if it was ranged ) i doubt sand can do anything to Jozu as for dofla i dont know what he can possibly do ot jozu maybe control him or somethingfor a while,

Zojo
October 06, 2009, 09:29 PM
Well, Jozu is easily screwed.
If Doflammingo is strong enough to hold Jozu still with his ability, Crocodile can just dehydrate Jozu. He'd just have to do it when Jozu is 'human', I guess.

Well, Mihawk vs Luffy. If Luffy beats Mihawk....oh how much the story will change! Does that mean Zoro will have to fight Luffy? Will Mihawk admit at his defeat that Shanks is the best swordsman and Zoro will have to fight him?
Man...lot of possibilities

tehgrim
October 06, 2009, 09:32 PM
easier said than done, though boa did the half already... she can do whatever she wants since she is beautiful :facepalm

Dragon DF? Human DF :D
He becomes more human lol :D which he is originally a dragon :facepalm

chopper already has the human human fruit, he was originally he a reindeer. :P

Bugzee
October 06, 2009, 09:40 PM
Well, Jozu is easily screwed.
If Doflammingo is strong enough to hold Jozu still with his ability, Crocodile can just dehydrate Jozu. He'd just have to do it when Jozu is 'human', I guess.

Well, Mihawk vs Luffy. If Luffy beats Mihawk....oh how much the story will change! Does that mean Zoro will have to fight Luffy? Will Mihawk admit at his defeat that Shanks is the best swordsman and Zoro will have to fight him?
Man...lot of possibilities

You know what, i would like to see a Shanks Vs Zoro match!!!

I do still believe that Zoro needs Haki to take his swordsmanship to whole another level. I really want a flashback of Kuma & Iva - there relationship and past battles or what not - should enlighten us!!!