PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3

Akainu
October 08, 2009, 04:54 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54229) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Chapter is out, you can find it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/561)

darkband
October 19, 2009, 12:02 PM
The spoilers are very vague, as to be expected on a Monday. Though the spoiler does seem plausible, why would Sengoku stop the broadcast, isn't that the whole point of this, to make Whitebeard's fall and/or Ace's execution a public example. Unless he wants to keep this PX army as a secret weapon. Then again, we won't know if its real for another day or so.

Razh
October 19, 2009, 12:07 PM
If broadcast is stopped then it's to keep something a secret.

As for an army of Pacifistas. I wonder how many is that.
I don't know should I believe it. Also, I wonder about the Whitebeard part. I kinda hoped that Luffy was going to go to Gear 2 and avoid some of Mihawk's attack, until they are interrupted by something other than the leader of the pirate fleet.
It's like everyone beside Whitebeard, Marco and Joz are fodder.

But I won't go ahead of myself until we see more.

ANBU4U
October 19, 2009, 12:09 PM
If Sengoku and the WG really were able to create enough PX's that they'd constitute an "Army" that changes everything....and not just in this battle, but in the world power structure. The Shichibukai would be finished....I wonder if DonFlamingo's guessed this...if so he'll have some sort of plan ready to stay on top, but then why attack WB? Is he just having fun, or is he really trying to get an alliance going with Crocodile?

I have no clue how WB of all people would get from his ship (leaving it undefended?) to where luffy is by the battlements....thats half way to the execution platform....would Sengoku want to check WB's movements most of all? Then again maybe that why he finally moved in the PX's

I'd like to speculate a bit on TOTZ....If this spoiler is true then I guess the plan was simply to coral most of the Pirates into the Bay...so that when the PX's were released they would be able to more or less unload on one spot. Now that WB's men have spread to attack the battle ships the PX's won't be able to rain down hell unless they're willing to take out the WG battleships as well....which may ultimately lead to WB's men being able to retreat...maybe.

Just some thoughts....

Also, as a Final note...Im disappointed Luffy wont get to at least tussle with Mihawk... I didn't think he'd win by any means, but I was interested in seeing how he'd engage him. The fight between Zorro and Luffy was interesting because he used the sole of his flip-flops to block zorro's blade....I don't know if he could use that here though. He'd need better shoes.

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2009, 12:13 PM
Ohhhhh I'm disappointed. I wanted someone else to stop Mihawk but WB stopping him is also very epic.

Army of Pacifista? Heheh some people were right (my assumption also).

So they spent millions of $ making Pacifistas. I'm hoping for Kuma's awakening.

chess4
October 19, 2009, 12:13 PM
the spoiler is very plausible. this war is a showcase of the WB pirates and the jailbreak league vs the shichibukai and the marines. thw NW pirates are just getting introuduced for future chapters.

the WG s already at a disadvantage, so the pacifista showing up is makes sense

jiminy
October 19, 2009, 12:17 PM
woah, army of px's. no wonder sengoku wasnt afraid when whitebeard split his flank to each side. But him saying that it was a good move by the pirates has me wondering if they had some weapon that was focused on one area. Which makes me think that this spoiler about the army of px's might be fake. though it does sound really plausable.
Whitebeard showing up real quick into the fray to save luffy might be a little too much. I didnt think that mihawk would have a real chance to actually test his power on the strongest man now.
Croc not wanting to join doflamingo sounds pretty cool. I like the idea that he wants to be a loner bad guy. or maybe he doesnt like the other shichibukais.

Razh
October 19, 2009, 12:19 PM
Also, as a Final note...Im disappointed Luffy wont get to at least tussle with Mihawk... I didn't think he'd win by any means, but I was interested in seeing how he'd engage him. The fight between Zorro and Luffy was interesting because he used the sole of his flip-flops to block zorro's blade....I don't know if he could use that here though. He'd need better shoes.

You don't have to be disappointed yet. We just have a fragment of the spoiler. It doesn't mean that Luffy didn't engage Mihawk for a while before Whitebeard came.

Assuming it's true, of course.

sarutobi_sensei
From the spoilers Black Lagoon posted there seems to be no mention of the army of pacifistas but instead about the ancient weapon, Poseidon.

on the 1st spoiler it also mentions Hancock and Smoker
also mentions punch of the giant, so maybe Gear Third and steam coming out of luffy. So maybe gear second+third again?

and on the 2nd one it mentions marco saving luffy, mentions helmeppo and kobby, also mentions sengoku bringing out the ancient poseidon to take down WB forces and there's a earthquake.

Razh
Croc not wanting to join doflamingo sounds pretty cool. I like the idea that he wants to be a loner bad guy. or maybe he doesnt like the other shichibukais.

I hardly know Doflamingo and I'd like to see him dead.:p

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 12:20 PM
Holy S**t!! Poseidon?? 100 Pacifista??
I dunno but it seems to me fake

Bugzee
October 19, 2009, 12:21 PM
Checked out the 1st spoiler post on OM. I dont know whether its fake or not, but i can see those things happening! WB to confront Mihawks was likely IMO. I wonder whether Sentomaru is with the PX Army? If this spoiler is true, i predict about 10 PX's. Over 10 would be overkill IMO.

Cant wait to see Garp Vs Sengoku hehehehe could it really be.....???

OunknownO
October 19, 2009, 12:38 PM
Meh I'don't belive.. WB would destroy pacifista army in a heartbeat they are just machines and they are not anything special except the beams and armor(skin), They aren't fast at all

Bugzee
October 19, 2009, 12:44 PM
OH SHIT!

I know google translation aint the best method, but did Marco intervene against Luffy & Mihawk? Something about Luffy using third gear while doing a bazooka LOL??

So the WG has the Posiedon weapon hey?? BB is after it as well maybe?

I guess i have to wait for the spoiler confirmation and proper translations lol!

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2009, 12:47 PM
That's what I pointed out xD

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 12:50 PM
hancock's still holding up smoker -_-;

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2009, 12:51 PM
Well yeah last time so was she xD

Bugzee
October 19, 2009, 12:52 PM
That's what I pointed out xD

LOL my bad, one week without OP and now sudden spoiler posts have got me hyped up! :woo

chess4
@sarutobi sensei can you translate black lagoons spoiler. i cant wait to see which one is true

misterchaos
hancock's still holding up smoker -_-;

yeah i dont know whats holding her down...

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 12:57 PM
Well yeah last time so was she xD

yea she's a Shichibukai after all and the first strong woman Oda ever introduced, although it's a bit humiliating for an egoist :p

Razh
October 19, 2009, 01:02 PM
Over 10 would be overkill IMO.

I don't think so. Those guys aren't really that strong. They have toughness, strength and can shoot lasers. Whitebeard's crew alone can probably beat 10 without much trouble. I suppose Whitebeard can fuck them up on his own if they are in a crowd.

zoidvibe
Erm... not entirely sure this is on-topic. --I've not seen that goat with Sengoku. Had this looming theory that the goat is an ancient weapon that ate a Goat Goat Devil Fruit. >_>' Seems more likely now, with what sarutobi_sensei has lightly translated pertaining the weapon(s).

Planet orbiting satellite goat with lasers?

Bugzee
Well, Hancock's ability will be very useful to just one time the PX's into statues! and shatter them with haki.

But im surte WB is more then capable of owning them with his earthquake ability! I wanna see more of it!!!!

Gats
October 19, 2009, 01:07 PM
Well, Hancock's ability will be very useful to just one time the PX's into statues! and shatter them with haki.

But im surte WB is more then capable of owning them with his earthquake ability! I wanna see more of it!!!!

The PXs don't have any feelings, so I doubt that Hancock's stone ability would work on them.

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 01:08 PM
the last sentence says something comes out of luffy's body ... a lot of steam ...

Razh
October 19, 2009, 01:11 PM
The PXs don't have any feelings, so I doubt that Hancock's stone ability would work on them.

I don't think these stoned cannonballs (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/08-09/) had any feelings either.

Gats
October 19, 2009, 01:13 PM
the last sentence says something comes out of luffy's body ... a lot of steam ...

I guess he is able to use a lot of time Gear 2 since his body won't fall yet thanks to the Okama queen.
[hr]

I don't think these stoned cannonballs (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/08-09/) had any feelings either.

They have feelings, it works even if you have a very little tiny feeling. If you are simply impressed by her beauty you're already doomed.

Mr. Crocodile
October 19, 2009, 01:20 PM
They have feelings, it works even if you have a very little tiny feeling. If you are simply impressed by her beauty you're already doomed.

How would an inanimate object have even a very little tiny feeling? that makes no sense dude. Also I hope the part about Poseidon is true..that was the one the SHs found out about on Skypea right? It's about time we get some more info on those things.

Razh
October 19, 2009, 01:30 PM
How would an inanimate object have even a very little tiny feeling? that makes no sense dude.

I could almost swear I saw a tear on one of those stoned cannonballs. You should check the picture again.

Katz
October 19, 2009, 01:31 PM
I think he might it as sarcasm, atleast I hope, if he's srsly arguing the cannonballs got a hard-on for Boa, than uhhh...yea those are some rather strange cannnoballs.

But like a few people have stated even if any army of PX's appear I think WB's earthquake abilty would be more than enough to either sink the ships they arrive on or the ground they walk on.

I could almost swear I saw a tear on one of those stoned cannonballs. You should check the picture again.

LOLZ, I seen a roll but not a tear drop to be seen

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2009, 01:32 PM
@sarutobi sensei can you translate black lagoons spoiler. i cant wait to see which one is true
Not really, I've also used google translation and that's what I can make of it.

yea she's a Shichibukai after all and the first strong woman Oda ever introduced, although it's a bit humiliating for an egoist :p

well yeah, she is, but smoker's one though bastard.

yeah yeah, I've pointed that out also x)

true, she's useless against them xD

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 01:37 PM
I guess he is able to use a lot of time Gear 2 since his body won't fall yet thanks to the Okama queen.

Probably, or he's just pumping the blood faster than usual :)

Gats
October 19, 2009, 01:39 PM
+

I think he might it as sarcasm, atleast I hope, if he's srsly arguing the cannonballs got a hard-on for Boa, than uhhh...yea those are some rather strange cannnoballs.

I thought you were talking about pirate and marines in my head that's all. I thought that "cannonballs" was a slip, but no it seems that there are cannonballs turned into stone...I'm a little surprised that she didn't use it against Luffy when they met each other for the first time.

BlackHair
October 19, 2009, 01:40 PM
WB moving cause of Mwk sounds like fake to me. If that guy moves it will be either due to Garp or Sengoku. Fake!

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 02:00 PM
We need someone to translate them really fast xD

I once had a great translating program, don't know what I did to it xD

I think there isn't something more to add to your summary (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1632537#post1632537), IMO it's brief and perfect XD

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2009, 02:04 PM
Well yeah, but there are more things mentioned but I can't really figure it out.

It mentions cookies, 100 PX, something running on the water, Sengoku doing something other then cutting of the TV, mentions luffy saying that he won't let his comrades die and smoke comes out of him.

I don't know in what to believe xD

Seleno
October 19, 2009, 02:15 PM
Really confusing spoilers this time Oo
(but what should we say... it's Monday xD)

Anyway... Hmm... The WB part seems fake to me 'cause why should he suddenly get between Luffy and Mihawk just to let Luffy pass ?

Then Flamingo says something about 10 people forming the new power after this war (sounds realistic but which persons does he mean by that?)

The last part of the google translation tells me that Luffy will show us a new move (again this thing "I have to save my friends and the people I love so I have to get stronger bla bla" and everytime after a monologue like this he show us something new and this could also explain this huge amount of steam)

The thing with 100 PX's would be cool but I don't know... it was predictable xD
Last but not least ... what's that about the ancient weapon Poseidon ? Oo Don't tell me we will see it in this war...

k-dom
October 19, 2009, 02:17 PM
In arlong park Aohige_AP made a correction, it's not Whitebeard who attacked Hawkeye but a division captain. It also says that Sentoumarou appears with the PXs.
I wonder why Sengoku stopped the broadcast, if everything was planed in the beginning, why starting it ? Or maybe he fears that Luffy will succeed...

OdaForPresident
October 19, 2009, 02:21 PM
Flamingo vs Croc would be cool. Guess we'll find out more about his powers. If he's a string user his powers probably won't work on a logia, or maybe he's mastered haki?

Katz
October 19, 2009, 02:28 PM
Flamingo vs Croc would be cool. Guess we'll find out more about his powers. If he's a string user his powers probably won't work on a logia, or maybe he's mastered haki?

We don't need anything Haki user running around, Luffy, Boa, Silvers,WB (more than likely), shanks....I think is more than enough, I say WB because in all the attempts Ace put on his life, he somehow repelled Ace several times, even stopping him once when he was nearly asleep.

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2009, 02:30 PM
In arlong park Aohige_AP made a correction, it's not Whitebeard who attacked Hawkeye but a division captain. It also says that Sentoumarou appears with the PXs.
I wonder why Sengoku stopped the broadcast, if everything was planed in the beginning, why starting it ? Or maybe he fears that Luffy will succeed...
Yeah the 5ht division captain, starts with an S I think, but it also mentions Marco saving Luffy.

Really confusing spoilers this time Oo
(but what should we say... it's Monday xD)

Anyway... Hmm... The WB part seems fake to me 'cause why should he suddenly get between Luffy and Mihawk just to let Luffy pass ?

Then Flamingo says something about 10 people forming the new power after this war (sounds realistic but which persons does he mean by that?)

The last part of the google translation tells me that Luffy will show us a new move (again this thing "I have to save my friends and the people I love so I have to get stronger bla bla" and everytime after a monologue like this he show us something new and this could also explain this huge amount of steam)

The thing with 100 PX's would be cool but I don't know... it was predictable xD
Last but not least ... what's that about the ancient weapon Poseidon ? Oo Don't tell me we will see it in this war...
The new 10 person are the pacifista, probably.

100 would be too much.

and yeah agreed, too much steam for it to be Gear Second xD

True, but i'm taking we'll only find out next chapter xD

Razh
October 19, 2009, 02:34 PM

I think Pacifistas are like top secret and shouldn't be flashed around for entire world to see.

_AceOfSpades_
October 19, 2009, 02:35 PM

They plan on killing WB off, perhaps?

7 Shichibukai + 3 Yonkou = 10 people ?
Where does it leave the world government then - -?
And as for the reason why Sengoku stopped the broadcast...
Because he doesn't want the public and other pirates actually KNOW about the Px. He started the broadcast in order to show everyone that it's really Marine against WB and turned it off later on in order for the PX to be only in rumours. Everyone knows how it is, things become exaggerated and so on and in the end everyone is scared to go against the Marine because they actually defeated WB. This is my first impression concerning this matter. Don't know what I am gonna think after I actually read the chapter.

Lord Rayleigh
October 19, 2009, 02:40 PM
It seems fake this time.

Seleno
October 19, 2009, 02:42 PM
The new 10 person are the pacifista, probably.

100 would be too much.

It seems more to me that he doesn't talk about the Pacifista. He says something like
"You, those four and the other six people will form a new power dominating the seas"
(Oh I count wrong xD Forgot the person "you". So this new group will consists of 11 people ... remembering me of Oceans 11 xD )

@Black Lagoon: Thanks for the correction of Aohige_AP ^^

Bugzee
October 19, 2009, 02:48 PM
Thats so bad ass LOL croc rejects Doflamingo's offer!!! I love it!! :pleased

Mr. Crocodile
October 19, 2009, 02:51 PM
So if we assume the spoiler is true.. everyone that Luffy promised to eventually defeat are present right now(Kuma, Kizaru and Sentomaru) so my guess is that he might at least put up a good fight against one of them. And here's my other guess the commander that is helping Luffy against Hawkeyes is that guy with the mustache who looks like Laffite, we've see him wielding swords before..i have no evidence whatsoever to support that lol.

Roarchu
October 19, 2009, 02:59 PM
i hope the spoiler is true

i kinda didn't like that luffy brought someone who's against WB

but now croco's vs doflamingo! YES!
[hr]
damn Px's, i hope WB makes an earthquake where they are and put them under the bedrock, or hit the with a mini tsunami, or maybe Oars can wake up and body slam them all

Bugzee
October 19, 2009, 02:59 PM
Well after reading Black Lagoon's (thanks!) lastest spoiler translation from Apprentice i guess the WG (moreover Vegapunk) has perfected (or nearly) the PX's in perfect timing for the dilemma they have right now against WB.

Well, i really hope WB owns some if not all of those stupid PX's!!!!
I wanna see Jinbei take out one at least! :cool:

Lord Rayleigh
October 19, 2009, 03:03 PM
According to the last translation, Luffy seems to upgrade/master his Gear 2 (maybe with Haki because of the title of the chapter) and Crocodile and Doflamingo make an agreement.

OunknownO
October 19, 2009, 03:08 PM
I think that all the mugiwara must learn somekind of haki, or they will be too weak for the new world

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2009, 03:10 PM
I didn't even notice it!

Omg I wish the 2nd one turns out to be true!

Please!

Damn now I want next week really fast :|

Mr. Crocodile
October 19, 2009, 03:12 PM
So luffy is turning into a super saiyan at the end lol..I think we're gonna finally witness some haki.
btw there was no mention of the PX army in the latest summary.

Bugzee
October 19, 2009, 03:13 PM
OH yeaaa!!!!!!

Vapour? Haki? YEEESSSS!!!!! Next chapter we'll probably see its effect/impact!

Dammit Croc and Doflamingo are now going be doing some sinister shit!

OunknownO
October 19, 2009, 03:15 PM
Don't forget BB

k-dom
October 19, 2009, 03:16 PM
I think Pacifistas are like top secret and shouldn't be flashed around for entire world to see.

Yeah that was what I thought when I read it, but then I find it stupid that they have started the broadcast. After all if they don't want to show them it was easier not to show the entire war. Now it will become very suspicious.
Strictly speeking the entire world would not see them, since it is only broadcast in Shabondy but it does not matter much I suppose, since everyone would at least hear about them.

smogg
October 19, 2009, 03:17 PM
Well, I'm not really very sure about my own translation, but I'm pretty sure that when DoFlamingo said "these 6" and "those 4" he was talking respectively about the Shichibukai (who were just 6 at the time he joined) and the Yonkou. Perhaps he's saying that he could've become a Yonkou if he wanted, but chose the Government's side for some reason.
I hope the spoiler's true. That would definitely rule.

Roarchu
October 19, 2009, 03:28 PM
never mind, i like the 2nd spoiler 10 times better

luffy's becoming stronger!!!

oh, and maybe the marines told Doflamingo he can take WB's place as yonkou...we haven't seen all his power yet, could be...well...what else could it be? gorousei?

Shadoguardian
October 19, 2009, 03:30 PM
Definitely cool, but it might be fake for the reason that the title to closely resembles the title of chapter 519, "The King's Disposition". Besides it's too early in the arc for Luffy to pull out a Trump card.

BlackHair
October 19, 2009, 03:31 PM
The last spoiler could have been from my brother, who is 11 years old. Im waiting for the Wednesday spoilers. This is a waste of time, while the PX army and sento sounds valid to me.

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 03:34 PM
According to the last translation, Luffy seems to upgrade/master his Gear 2 (maybe with Haki because of the title of the chapter) and Crocodile and Doflamingo make an agreement.

yeah, it makes sense, but I think the steam is fruit of blood pumping (faster than usual and maybe preparing for Haki, since we don't know how it works), as you said the title hides something about Haki, so if the spoilers turn to be true "Haki" is guarantied in this chapter.

iFrozt
October 19, 2009, 03:42 PM
even with the PX army,
don't forget about all the new world captains that Oda has barely showed
supposedly they made a name for themselves so they should be able to take care of some PX

jamjamstyle
October 19, 2009, 03:44 PM
I've seen now 3 different spoiler scripts and each one says something else. I'll wait for nja's summary of tommorow instead of reading each time about the ancient weapons crap etc...

Bugzee
October 19, 2009, 03:50 PM
The spoilers have been interesting for me! But ur right, hopefully Nja will post up the official one soon!
Cant wait for the Haki release whether it is this weeks chapter or not!

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 03:58 PM
even with the PX army,
don't forget about all the new world captains that Oda has barely showed
supposedly they made a name for themselves so they should be able to take care of some PX

The whole Strawhats crew found many difficulties to beat only one.
And 2 supernovas (among the top 3) we don't know if they were able to beat one.

So an army of Pacifista would be tough to handle.

Yoker66666
October 19, 2009, 04:13 PM
yeah, it makes sense, but I think the steam is fruit of blood pumping (faster than usual and maybe preparing for Haki, since we don't know how it works), as you said the title hides something about Haki, so if the spoilers turn to be true "Haki" is guarantied in this chapter.

But your spoiler is different to last :darn

beastboy
October 19, 2009, 04:15 PM
I love the last spoiler..
But the title :S.. but finally the word haki isn't that annoying!!

Black Lagoon
October 19, 2009, 04:28 PM
But your spoiler is different to last :darn

the last one is the translation of the script I've posted (take a look at the quote) :facepalm

Gecko Moria
October 19, 2009, 05:25 PM
Despite his seemingly invincible powers, Doflamingo might have a hard time against Crocodile. When Crocodile transforms into sand, Doflamingo's powers will become redundant unless he attacks Crocodile with water. Crocodile is many millions of sand grains when he changes state not just a single body, therefore Doflamingo's abilities will be mostly ineffective.

On the other hand, we have not yet seen Doflamingo's true capabilities so it's far too early to make a judgement. In my opinion, based on current knowledge, Crocodile will be able to take down Doflamingo. The combat would be mostly close-mid range which would be in Crocodile's favor and provided he can stay dry, Crocodile would be completely immune to melee attacks and Doflamingo's powers.

Codejunky
October 19, 2009, 05:27 PM
I think the WB Division Captain fighting Mihawk is probably this guy (the swordsman w/ the top hat, cape, and mustache):
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000207372/04-05.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000207372/12.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000211552/08-09.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000216532/12-13.jpg

We don't really know much about almost any of the division captains, but he's been given the most panels behind Marco and Jozu.

Rotten The Wizard
October 19, 2009, 05:47 PM
bullshit

1. theres no way Sentoumaru is showing up with the PX army. Although i love that guy I dont want to see him again so soon. The PX's are reserved for the NW otherwise; what do we have to look forward to from the marines in the nw?

2. Luffy charging up? Too Dragon Ball Z-like

chess4
October 19, 2009, 05:48 PM
I think the WB Division Captain fighting Mihawk is probably this guy (the swordsman w/ the top hat, cape, and mustache):
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000207372/04-05.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000207372/12.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000211552/08-09.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000216532/12-13.jpg

We don't really know much about almost any of the division captains, but he's been given the most panels behind Marco and Jozu.

i agree. also the people on the third link, i think they are some of Wb's division captains

pshankarc
October 19, 2009, 05:57 PM
Px army showing up..That is the most legitimate one at the moment.

Qoute from the provider of those other scripts[monk]

Like i said , i just share to you guys some scripts i found on 2ch , it's probably fakes yes but ....who know ?

They aren't from AP..Care to hover around 2ch & we will end up with a lot of scripts.The one with the Px' army.That's the only one from a good source as of now..

DARK
October 19, 2009, 06:09 PM
Let's see more of Luffy's innate Haoushoku Haki in action.
I'm curious as to what the PX army holds- hopefully it is not just an army of Kumas

SenninSage
October 19, 2009, 06:09 PM
Seems things are about to get so ruthless, that the World Government doesn't want the world seeing what takes place.

Razh
October 19, 2009, 06:12 PM
Strictly speeking the entire world would not see them, since it is only broadcast in Shabondy but it does not matter much I suppose, since everyone would at least hear about them.

I don't bother with semantics. How long do you think it would take for the news to spread? The reporters on Shabondy were already preparing for extra issues.

chess4
October 19, 2009, 06:57 PM
cant wait to see the 5th division captain(if the spoiler is correct). i thought taht the WG was outmatched since the jailbreak league showed up, but if their are 100 pacifista then that will even things out. luffy will make it to the platform. and i think when he does it will only be garp, sengoku, he, and ace up there.

Codejunky
October 19, 2009, 07:13 PM
Even if the PX is an army of Kumas, I wonder if the real Kuma is playing everyone here. I mean, he's fighting against Ivankov (a former nakama). Kuma could have been playing everyone all along and might have the PX army revolt (as the real Kuma is PX-0).

Kuma using the PX army against the World Government would totally f*** s*** up.
Or the real Kuma could use his abilities to dispatch the army. I'm not sure. *shrug*

Rotten The Wizard
October 19, 2009, 07:14 PM
k lets entertain the possibility of these spoilers.

FITH division commander holding off Mihawk? And this guy is supposed to be stronger than shanks? if its so then I dont know how to read manga

_AceOfSpades_
October 19, 2009, 07:26 PM
Let's not forget that those rivalry stories are always past-tense... Jinbei was supposed to be equal to Aarlong and Moria also fought Kaidou on equal terms before - Luffy beat Aarlong and Moria - but I am rather sure that Luffy is no match for an Yonkou and Aarlong was surely enough nowhere near Shichibukai level as it's Jinbei. So it's past tense folks. I also think that Shanks is stronger than Hawkeyes now - so the possibility of a WB division commander holding off Hawkeyes is there. But I can't deny that some parts of the spoiler might be fake, so I will just wait ~

Evec
October 19, 2009, 07:34 PM
if the latest spoiler is true, than it seems Mihawk has a grudge against Luffy. Which I'm guessing is that he blames Luffy for making Shanks lose his arm and thus losing a rival..

BaneOfTheGame
October 19, 2009, 07:51 PM
k lets entertain the possibility of these spoilers.

FITH division commander holding off Mihawk? And this guy is supposed to be stronger than shanks? if its so then I dont know how to read manga

While I doubt the fifth division commander part is true, I never saw the page where it was said that Mihawk was stronger than Shanks, just that they had some epic battles in the past.

Rotten The Wizard
October 19, 2009, 07:56 PM
While I doubt the fifth division commander part is true, I never saw the page where it was said that Mihawk was stronger than Shanks, just that they had some epic battles in the past.

no, most people around here seem to think that Mihawk is stronger than shanks cause he holds the title of "worlds strongest swordsman"

chitgoks
October 19, 2009, 08:13 PM
Seems things are about to get so ruthless, that the World Government doesn't want the world seeing what takes place.

people might be against the WG if they knew about the PX. humans turned into robots? now that's something else ... the WG is pretty evil on this one
[hr]

if the latest spoiler is true, than it seems Mihawk has a grudge against Luffy. Which I'm guessing is that he blames Luffy for making Shanks lose his arm and thus losing a rival..

that's a good theory

_AceOfSpades_
October 19, 2009, 08:15 PM
Concerning Shanks and Hawkeyes, we don't know for sure. It was all in the "past". I also think that aside from using his sword Shanks also uses his haki and stuff. So I wonder whether he specializes in swords and whether he can be considered as the usual "swordsman", so that might have lead to Hawkeyes getting the title. But I don't know who's the stronger one, I only THINK that it's Shanks.
As for the reason why Sengoku stopped the broadcast...
I think it might be because he doesn't want the public and other pirates actually KNOW about the Px. He started the broadcast in order to show everyone that it's really Marine against WB and turned it off later on in order for the PX to be only in rumours. Rumours tend to be exaggerated and so on and in the end everyone is too scared to go against the Marine because they actually defeated WB. But this is a presumption. Dunno what to think about it anymore. Maybe there won't be any Pacifista in the next chapter haha then the whole talk is useless.

BlackHair
October 19, 2009, 08:51 PM
no, most people around here seem to think that Mihawk is stronger than shanks cause he holds the title of "worlds strongest swordsman"Acutally it's the other way around. Most ppl think that Shanks is stronger, if u look at the votes (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54293) in the davy back fight section.

chitgoks
October 19, 2009, 09:08 PM
im sure shanks could care less about the title. the title yonkou is much better than world's strongest swordsman ;)

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2009, 09:11 PM
True. But he's gonna have to put it past him cause Shanks wouldn't forgive him if he did anything to arm Luffy x) And that would mean Mihawk's death xD So yeah, glad Luffy's gonna be rescued by someone or else Zoro wouldn't be able to take down Mihawk.

cachaco99
October 19, 2009, 09:14 PM
the inevitable shichibukai fights

luffy vs blackbeard
zoro vs mihawk
sanji vs doflamingo

sanji is gonna be traumatized by his stay in "tranny island" to the point where the color pink will make is go crazy. upon seeing doflamingo in his pink "coat" sanji is gonna go crazy and attack him lol

anyways the robot army is coming. i wonder how luffy and the others are gonna deal with them?

hancock is just great

exactly what i expected to see of mihawk, mihawk's opponent will be zoro in the future not luffy but what i wanna know is mihawks bounty. its funny cuz he was the 1st shichibukai shown but his bounty still remains a mystery.

there's alot to expect so for now im just gonna sit back and watch.

(sanji is really gonna hate the color pink - thats for sure lmao)

elitefox
October 19, 2009, 09:17 PM
hmm... I don't know what spoiler is true :(

maybe none of them luls

nothings sounds realistic

LoS
October 19, 2009, 09:18 PM
I have always been of a mind to believe that when Shanks and Mihawk had their duels back when they were youthful it was just sword play, I doubt Shanks employed his haki skills, nor some special attacks he has. But then again that is just my belief, Shanks was out to have fun with sword play against the best there is.

Vadz
October 19, 2009, 09:36 PM
holy shit... the marines have poseidon ? cmon...

zerocooldx
October 19, 2009, 09:47 PM
Things do seem to be a bit out of place here. But it's either bad spoiler translations or just fake spoilers. Guess i'll wait for some spoiler conformations before making too many assumptions. :darn

Shadoguardian
October 19, 2009, 10:08 PM
Poseidon has been popping up in fake spoilers for a while. I don't think we should take something that pops out so randomly and without hints or build-ups for granted.

Besides why would they go through the trouble of televising everything, just to knock it of at the good part? It's like televising the elections and not revealing who won it.

I think WB's instincts are correct. Whatever the Marines plans are, they probably have to do withe the Warships.

zerocooldx
October 19, 2009, 10:50 PM
If there is a "Poseidon" in this chapter then it's most likely the name of something. Like possibly the name a weapon or even the name of some type of a plan. I highly doubt that it's an actual person or being.

anzu_mh
October 19, 2009, 11:00 PM
To clarify, there's nothing in Apprentice's post that says anything about "Fifth Division Commander".
I don't know where you're getting this from. Neither the original Japandse post nor Aohige's translation mention this.
It simply says a WB Division commander, who Mihawk recognizes, comes to face off with Mihawk. Possibly Marco, possibly someone else.

Jayden_kropp
October 19, 2009, 11:02 PM
Looks like luffy will release a mega amount of haki this chapter and will start fighting in haki mode next chapter. Reasons behind my decision to see luffy undertake such a sudden change??? He is outclassed by most of the pirates their yet only cause they are logias or has use of haki therefore it is needed.

Haki refferes to the word ambition and or willpower pretty sure. Just read what luffy is saying it also refers to those 2 words he will finally release haki in this war!!!

NoLimit89
October 19, 2009, 11:27 PM
I don't know whether or not the spoilers are true since I'm seeing two different and polarized spoilers and also, they're not confirmed yet.

BUT

If the last spoiler about Mihawk and Luffy's conversation IS REAL, I have only one word to say:

LUFFY IS GOING SUPER SAIYAN WITH KAMEHAMEHA HAKI BLAST!!!

>.>

okay I realize that was 9 words.

elitefox
October 19, 2009, 11:40 PM
I don't know whether or not the spoilers are true since I'm seeing two different and polarized spoilers and also, they're not confirmed yet.

BUT

If the last spoiler about Mihawk and Luffy's conversation IS REAL, I have only one word to say:

LUFFY IS GOING SUPER SAIYAN WITH KAMEHAMEHA HAKI BLAST!!!

>.>

okay I realize that was 9 words.

even so, haki only makes strong opponents astonish nothing more nothing less but different story for logia though:p

NoLimit89
October 19, 2009, 11:46 PM
Yea I know that. I'm not saying that Luffy would win, I'm just saying that Haki would make it so that he doesn't get completely decimated. More likely, as everyone said, someone would cover for him.

Jayden_kropp
October 20, 2009, 12:21 AM
yeah as i said also ... hes definatly going super sayain 4 and he will fuck shit up if he gets haki. Imagine luffy with haki using gear 2nd With jet pistal etc. All i can say is if the PX spoiler is true bye bye PX machines ahahaha.

RichardMNixon
October 20, 2009, 12:45 AM
Think robots obey the King's Haki?

And I am also definitely hoping for a kamehamehaki.

GoE
October 20, 2009, 12:51 AM
The great amount of vapor can be gear 2 ++, if he charge more than 2 or 3 times :P

CP10
October 20, 2009, 01:08 AM
IS THIS FOR REAL
IS IT A NEW TECHNIQUE

i don't think that luffy gonna fight with Milhawk now, maybe a few clashes.
I wonder can milhawk beat the diamond guy, that guy stop milhawk attack.
THIS IS AWESOME CAN"T WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL CHAPTER TO COME OUT

YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~~~~~~~~~~

deffkryz
October 20, 2009, 01:14 AM
*sigh* Would you all stop screaming over yet to be confirmed spoilers that seem to be contradictory like little school girls seeing one of their pop stars, please? Sorry, but I've seen many too many fakes floating around in the past five years I'm looking for them to be excited.

The only one interesting so far is the talk of Luffy and Hawkeye - but even if that one is true it's a scene most likely taken from the very end of the chapter, I guess. So, next week you should get pumped up.

Jayden_kropp
October 20, 2009, 01:14 AM
Crocodile Vs Doflamingo will be epic battle. Miihawk Vs Buggy imo. This is assuming luffy doesnt release haki.

Does anyone else think buggy can take on Miihawk i mean have a look at buggy. Miihawk would be like 1 SECOND LET ME JUST SLASH U ohh fuck wait I CANT, U JUST MULTIPLY into tiny tiny bits hahahaha.

luffy_boy
October 20, 2009, 01:55 AM
Jep.... buggy vs Mihawk is like luffy vs Enel....

din_84
October 20, 2009, 02:14 AM
i still think the first one (one of white beard commander fight Mihawk) is real and second one (Luffy lose against Mihawk) is not. if luffy beat Mihawk, there will be no point for Zoro vs Mihawk.
btw, for Mihawk to fight Buggy is simple enough. just use back of the sword or punch him. i'm pretty sure, mihawk is quite strong enough to defeat buggy without sword.

LoS
October 20, 2009, 03:29 AM
I really don't know why people are fretting over these spoilers, the very first one, the one with English and Japanese text along with another language is the only possible confirmed one, this has been said many times.

That spoiler came from some cell phone type site where the same person has been consistently providing the earliest spoilers for numerous weeks straight. The only problem is that the handle/id number can be easily faked on that site, so you have to wait a bit to confirm those spoilers.

Black Lagoon's spoiler from Aohige_AP is the best one to read, since that translation is error free as opposed to the first two spoilers provided, which are based on the same Japanese text.

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2009, 03:37 AM
Jep.... buggy vs Mihawk is like luffy vs Enel....

Not at all (IMO), with a flick of his sword, Mihawk can create a kind of storm and scatters all the pieces (buggy's body). And remember how did Luffy&Nami won Part1 (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/20/03/) Part2 (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/20/09/) Part3 (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/20/18/), does anyone think Mihawk will waste his time in such a ridiculous clown -_-;

bittman
October 20, 2009, 04:10 AM
Why is the latest spoiler semi-confirmed?

Anyway, on what appears to be the important points:
So I'm just going to outright assume it's Marco stopping Mihawk, anyone else would be a complete travesty to stopping the strongest swordsman. And even then I expect Marco to re-appear with wounds.
So Sengoku's operation is a lot of Pacifistas and a guy with an axe? I'm presuming they are just a distraction, but Sentomaru might be Luffy's opponent if Garp doesn't act. That or Luffy's going to go against an admiral which is about as likely as Nami ignoring treasure.
Croc attacks Doflamingo instead of going at Joz? Is this to become a 3 way battle or a 2 vs Doflamingo? I expect, given Croc's personality, it'll be a 3 way battle or Joz might just ignore the other two completely. If Doflamingo loses, heck if he even gets hit I'll be a bit annoyed. He's fast becoming a favourite of mine.

llamapie
October 20, 2009, 04:10 AM
i still think the first one (one of white beard commander fight Mihawk) is real and second one (Luffy lose against Mihawk) is not. if luffy beat Mihawk, there will be no point for Zoro vs Mihawk.
btw, for Mihawk to fight Buggy is simple enough. just use back of the sword or punch him. i'm pretty sure, mihawk is quite strong enough to defeat buggy without sword.

This is being set up in some way for Buggy to steal all the glory. Irony. I'm still wondering what that bracelet is that Nami supposedly gave Luffy. I don't remember if he got it back from Buggy. Anyways ya I don't believe Luffy will fight Mihawk or any of the Shichibukai at this point. Its just not right for him to beat Mihawk instead of zoro. :D That will be one epic sword fight. I think after nearly 600 chapters we're due for a time skip soon :P.

The rookie
October 20, 2009, 04:25 AM
I think the 5th devision commander will get into miwhaks way but only stopping him so luffy can goes on heading ace. But nobody said he'll have the chance aganist him.
i give him 5 mins or so (Mihwak finishes with; you are stronger than i thought but anyway, take my storngest slash...commander is going down )

LoS
October 20, 2009, 04:57 AM
Can we please stop posting repeat spoilers please? We now have the same spoiler 4 different times, in fact someone clean up the spoiler pics and summaries thread to make it easier to navigate please.

Katz
October 20, 2009, 05:16 AM
Well looks like Idol's spoilers are "confirmed"...PX army here we go,lets see how the pirates deal with this threat, I think its time for WB to get fully involved with the fighting and since Sentoumaru seems to be heading up the army, I wonder if we'll see a Sentoumaru vs. Luffy round 2?, might be kind of interesting to witness.

Razh
October 20, 2009, 05:45 AM
Well, Luffy wasn't actually fighting Sentoumaru seriously. There was no time. He was being owned like against Boa sisters, with one difference in those fights. Sentoumaru never got a taste of Gear 2.
I'm not implying that he's weak, just that he's not really that strong. I expect Luffy should be at least be able to connect his fist with his nose in Gear 2.

I don't think Marco is the one stopping Mihawk. Why should the other Whitebeard commanders be weak? After all, Oda shouldn't reduce entire Whitebeard's fighting force to Whitebeard, Marco and Joz. There are tons of other strong pirates and I'm sure some of them are able to defeat a Shichibukai. Maybe not Mihawk, but still, they should at least be able to put up a fight. Just because Mihawk is the best swordsman, doesn't mean that he can own everyone easily.

Also, every couple of weeks someone appears with Buggy could take on X. Buggy can avoid damage from the slashes, that's true. But Mr.1, as well as Doflamingo as well as Mihawk can beat the clown shit out of him without the use of any cutting tool. For god's sake, Luffy beat him in like chapter 20. That's like saying Luffy could take on Mihawk or Mr.1 on Doflamingo around chapter 20 if they don't use any weapons.

LoS
October 20, 2009, 05:50 AM
Disagree with you on two points. Remember Sentomaru's huge broad axe, well why do you reckon he mentioned he didn't even have to use it to defeat Luffy? Probably because when wielding that weapon he is much stronger.

And also, remember one of WB's division captains got easily manhandled by Doflamingo's basic attack a few chapters ago.

The new spoilers say it is the sword wielding 5th division commander.

DEATHBOTT
October 20, 2009, 05:54 AM
if mihawk was a normal swordsman maybe buggy could win but mihawk decimates whole battleships with one swing, buggys whole body would be in the attack radius and therefore not be able to dodge it. what i find most interesting is the pacifistas arriving im pretty sure the marines always wanted whitebaird to attack and to take his head and ace was just bait. wb's army is gonna lose.

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 05:57 AM
I think that Sentoumaru has Seastone under his arm bandages (similar to what Usopp did with dials), that's why he was able to punch and beat Luffy. Sentoumaru is still not to be underestimated though, even though he is not as tough as an admiral as Kizaru.

Razh
October 20, 2009, 06:03 AM
Disagree with you on two points. Remember Sentomaru's huge broad axe, well why do you reckon he mentioned he didn't even have to use it to defeat Luffy? Probably because when wielding that weapon he is much stronger.

He's not stronger when wielding an axe. He's as strong as usual except that he swings around an axe.
So he didn't use his axe. Big deal. Luffy didn't use any of his gears.

And also, remember one of WB's division captains got easily manhandled by Doflamingo's basic attack a few chapters ago.

That was 13th divison commander for god's sake. They can't all be equally strong. In fact, I'm sure that one of the top 5 or 6 commanders is a lot stronger than him. Atmos I mean.
Also, not every Shichibukai has an ability like Doflamnigo, so try to look at a bigger picture instead at an individual example.
[hr]

I think that Sentoumaru has Seastone under his arm bandages (similar to what Usopp did with dials), that's why he was able to punch and beat Luffy. Sentoumaru is still not to be underestimated though, even though he is not as tough as an admiral as Kizaru.

It's Haki probably. Remember that he was also predicting Luffy's moves.

LoS
October 20, 2009, 06:06 AM
That was 13th divison commander for god's sake. They can't all be equally strong. In fact, I'm sure that one of the top 5 or 6 commanders is a lot stronger than him. Atmos I mean.
Also, not every Shichibukai has an ability like Doflamnigo, so try to look at a bigger picture instead at an individual example.

how about you get nit picky in your initial post then, you can't say the other commanders, and not count all of them.

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 06:08 AM
It's Haki probably. Remember that he was also predicting Luffy's moves.

Ah, makes sense. If that's the case then Luffy is screwed, I'd say - at least as long he can't use haki himself.

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 06:10 AM

So all this focus and concentration is clearly just using sea stones?
http://img06.tx.us.mangafox.com/store/manga/106/52-511.0/compressed/13.jpg

And how were Sentomarou able to hurt luffy?

You don't also expect Rayleigh to have sea stones in his sandals...

Razh
October 20, 2009, 06:13 AM
how about you get nit picky in your initial post then, you can't say the other commanders, and not count all of them.

I would imagine it was obvious that I was talking about the higher ranked commanders. Sorry about that. Next time I'll specify that I'm talking about top 6 or 7 commanders.

Also, we shouldn't underestimate other captains from New World. Those guys should be scary strong too. Only the strongest can survive in New World, that was the hype. Then we see what Supernova "rookies" can do. Then what are "veterans" capable of?

Jayden_kropp
October 20, 2009, 06:17 AM
I dunno why everyone writes BUGGY OFF!!! Its flipping annoying its like saying that luffy is stronger then crocodile when without water luffy would be dead 4 sure. Crocodile can take on nearly ANYONE and hold his own EVEN THOUGH he got beaten by luffy same goes for buggy. You all presume 2 much of mihawk like he can do all these fantastic things like create GIANT WHIRLPOOLS hello this was like the discussion of haki THERE WAS NO PROVEN FACTS UNTILL PROVEN IT IS NOT FACT IT IS FICTION.

Also even though buggy acts like a moron and a scared chicken he still has some skill in himself why do you think oda is keeping him alive in this series?? because he gives us all a laugh if buggy doesn't have a roll in straw-hats NW adventure id eat my hat.

LoS
October 20, 2009, 06:18 AM
I would imagine it was obvious that I was talking about the higher ranked commanders. Sorry about that. Next time I'll specify that I'm talking about top 6 or 7 commanders.

Also, we shouldn't underestimate other captains from New World. Those guys should be scary strong too. Only the strongest can survive in New World, that was the hype. Then we see what Supernova "rookies" can do. Then what are "veterans" capable of?

I am expecting the first wave of PX's to take out nearly all the fighters sans captains/commanders/first-3rd mates.

Then it should finally get settled down in face off's of the top/upper echelon of fighters present.

sarutobi_sensei
October 20, 2009, 06:20 AM
So the army of PX is real huh, oh well, I would've liked Luffy's evolution first :\

Now what :\

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 06:22 AM
I would've liked Luffy's evolution first :\

What kind of evolutiion were you expecting?

Razh
October 20, 2009, 06:24 AM
I dunno why everyone writes BUGGY OFF!!! Its flipping annoying its like saying that luffy is stronger then crocodile when without water luffy would be dead 4 sure. Crocodile can take on nearly ANYONE and hold his own EVEN THOUGH he got beaten by luffy same goes for buggy. You all presume 2 much of mihawk like he can do all these fantastic things like create GIANT WHIRLPOOLS hello this was like the discussion of haki THERE WAS NO PROVEN FACTS UNTILL PROVEN IT IS NOT FACT IT IS FICTION.

Also even though buggy acts like a moron and a scared chicken he still has some skill in himself why do you think oda is keeping him alive in this series?? because he gives us all a laugh if buggy doesn't have a roll in straw-hats NW adventure id eat my hat.

Buggy's no Crocodile. :p
Mihawk could probably kill Buggy with a punch.

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 06:25 AM

In Rayleigh's case it's obviously haki, I'm well aware of that
But the bandages looked suspiciously off and I don't get why Sentoumaru respects Kizaru that much if he's able to use haki and punch him himself - -
I never mentioned Rayleigh using seastones, duh ...

OunknownO
October 20, 2009, 06:26 AM
I give an px army 10 pages of manga before they die

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 06:29 AM
In Rayleigh's case it's obviously haki, I'm well aware of that
Ah ok the sandals might ahve looked suspicious... :)

But the bandages looked suspiciously off
Welll the guy use a giant axe maybe it's just that...

and I don't get why Sentoumaru respects Kizaru that much if he's able to use haki and punch him himself - -
Maybe haki won't magically increase your speed? You still have to match Kizarus speed...

I never mentioned Rayleigh using seastones, duh ...I used the same argumentation as yours. Which in fact showed you that sentomarou using sea stones is moot.

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 06:34 AM
Yeah right, seastones in sandals would help soooo much in making the whole friggin' human market losing consciousness ... Take it easy dude, I only thought about another possibility and Sentoumaru is not a confirmed haki user just yet.

Dim
October 20, 2009, 06:35 AM
i said it ages ago- it is going to be ridiculous if we see the pacifistas come and whitebeard take out a couple at once!
still have big plans for buggy in my mind :p if he doesnt succeed then the hwole impel down incident where luffy helped will fall on him (escaped convicts) isnt the best trait to be partly famous for!
we still havent got really clear spoilers yet- although i can see luffy giving mihawk a bit of trouble- more so for mihawk to see where luffy is at etc.
but we still havent see a strong ass swordsman in whitebeards team other then himself in a way! and i think it would only be reasonable that there is one!

until there are better tranlations im not going to comment to much, but this seems like it is going to be a huge chapter :)

kingkano
October 20, 2009, 06:37 AM
doesnt Sentoumaru have the worlds strongest defense?

if that is true, then he must be as strong as a shichibukai or close to admiral level.

Seleno
October 20, 2009, 06:39 AM
After the new confirmed spoiler of Nja it seems that Buggy will fight Mihawk next after Luffy is flying above Ace (or something like that).
If that is true (and if I understood the translation of google) then I predict the fight won't be much longer than the one Luffy/Mr.3 against Magellan.
His ability is effective against Mihawk but it won't be enough

I'm totally confused by now. Wanna get some pics ><

Razh
October 20, 2009, 06:40 AM
doesnt Sentoumaru have the worlds strongest defense?

if that is true, then he must be as strong as a shichibukai or close to admiral level.

He said so, then it must be true.

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 06:45 AM
Yeah right, seastones in sandals would help soooo much in making the whole friggin' human market losing consciousness ... Take it easy dude, I only thought about another possibility and Sentoumaru is not a confirmed haki user just yet.

Sentomarou hurt luffy the same way Sandersonia did it at shabondy island. I don't know if you skipped that island...

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 06:49 AM
"In the anime, Luffy implied that Marigold and Sandersonia's Haki-powered blows were similar to Sentoumaru's. However, as of yet, he is not a confirmed Haki user. "
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Haki
no I didn't and as I mentioned I just wonder whether another possibility aside from haki exists. No need to blame everything on haki. And now I would like to stop this pointless discussion.

Akainu
October 20, 2009, 06:52 AM
He said so, then it must be true.
or to put it in a not sarcastic way, he failed with stating pawkuma sends you flying for three days and in a similar fashion he might bewrong about his defence - his mouth wasn't shut the tightest either ._.

Gats
October 20, 2009, 06:54 AM

Just imagine Sanji putting soles with seastone integrated on his shoes... :eyeroll

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 06:59 AM
Just imagine Sanji putting soles with seastone integrated on his shoes... :eyeroll

And franky having it over his whole body... "Loading Bad prediction GO!"

@_AceOfSpades_
Who used the anime as a source for a valid debate? And citing onepiece wikia where everyone can write their fanfictions isn't better!

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 07:00 AM
Give me a friggin' line in the manga that says "Sentoumaru used haki and nothing else" and I might stfu.

Dim
October 20, 2009, 07:05 AM
i couldnt hold back lol

im predicitng kuma in the end saving the day then getting KO'ed by like akainu or soemthing! he has control over the PX's in the same way sentomaru does- God i hate sentomarou- hes like a sumo muay thai fighter lol looks like a douche bag!!!

its true if buggy were to taken on mihawk he would get owned- mihawk undoubtedly can use haki!

im not sur eif i read right but luffys gear 3rd stopped in mid air???

i smell gear 2 upgrade with some hakiiiiiiiiii

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 07:05 AM
Give me a friggin' line in the manga that says "Sentoumaru used haki and nothing else" and I might stfu.
What kind of argumentation is that?
1) Answer to this: how would a seastone hurt luffy?

2) Hey he is even using his other hand which in fact isn't bandaged yet:

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000075392/14.jpg

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 07:10 AM
What kind of argumentation is that?
Answer to this: how would a seastone hurt luffy?

Hey he is even using his other hand which in fact isn't bandaged yet:

http://img06.tx.us.mangafox.com/store/manga/106/52-512.0/compressed/one_piece_512_14.jpg

Ok, this is the last time I'm saying this:
You've got no actual proof of Sentoumaru using haki either, so please stop.
second:
"Sentomarou hurt luffy the same way Sandersonia did it at shabondy island. I don't know if you skipped that island... "
Sandersonia hurt Luffy at shabondy island? Get your facts straight, baaka
third: Seastone hurt luffy? Just look what Smoker did to Luffy in one of the latest chapters and you'll know. His Juite is made of seastone, in case you've forgotten...
And talk as much as you want, I'm not listening anymore.

sarutobi_sensei
October 20, 2009, 07:13 AM
What kind of evolutiion were you expecting?

One of the spoilers said that massive amounts of smoke/steam came out of him.

Razh
October 20, 2009, 07:14 AM
Gomu gomu no jet scapegoat? That's brilliant.

Well, this new spoiler gives more clarity. Also, it would appear that there are about 10 PX. If there's just 10, they are as good as gone.

sarutobi_sensei
October 20, 2009, 07:15 AM
or to put it in a not sarcastic way, he failed with stating pawkuma sends you flying for three days and in a similar fashion he might bewrong about his defence - his mouth wasn't shut the tightest either ._.

Actually he said "for 2 or 3 days".
[hr]
Jet Scapegoat omigod. He's gonna sacrifice Buggy! xD

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 07:18 AM
Ok, this is the last time I'm saying this:
You've got no actual proof of Sentoumaru using haki either, so please stop.
second:
"Sentomarou hurt luffy the same way Sandersonia did it at shabondy island. I don't know if you skipped that island... "
Sandersonia hurt Luffy at shabondy island? Get your facts straight, baaka

You have a point it was marigold. But it doesn't help you.
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000088312/08.jpg

sentomarous attack:
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000073952/13.jpg

In case you didn't notice: *the hands*...

third: Seastone hurt luffy? Just look what Smoker did to Luffy in one of the latest chapters and you'll know. His Juite is made of seastone, in case you've forgotten...
I thought the sea stone was absorbing luffys strength:
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000234812/14.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000234812/15.jpg

Where do you see luffy in pain? Good job sir you still have to prove that seastones can hurt DF users and you still have to prove your fanfiction that sentomarou has also sea stones in his other hand (the left one without )...

Jayden_kropp
October 20, 2009, 07:30 AM

Ahem pretty sure some of what i said is in the spoiler hahaha.

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 07:34 AM
In case you didn't notice, I gave up the "seastone" theory the moment Razh said that Sentomarou was able to predict Luffy's movements. It's most likely haki, I know. But as long as it's not said in the manga you can't be 100% sure.
And Shabondy Archipelago is the place where Luffy fought Sentomarou, he didn't fight any of the Kujas there.
And about the seastone
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/559/12/
I can see blood, you not? That's all from me - - go pick a fight with someone else

chess4
October 20, 2009, 07:41 AM
so my main man buggy vs mihawk. buggy will be alrite. i can wait to see the 5th division captain.

elitefox
October 20, 2009, 07:46 AM
woots we did predict buggy will be somewhat the sacrifice but wth didn't we imagine strawhat is the one who will sacrifice him. LOL, good job again Oda-sama.

smoker is beaten by Boa, with haki smoker is just as good a smoke lol.

so there is a swordsman in WB crew, how long can he stand mihawk...

can anyone list how many WG men are still available?
akainu, aokigi, ....
anymore shibukai?

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 07:47 AM
It's most likely haki, I know. But as long as it's not said in the manga you can't be 100% sure.
That's why you're defending it so adamantly...

And Shabondy Archipelago is the place where Luffy fought Sentomarou, he didn't fight any of the Kujas there.
You didn't get the comparison? Sentomarou had the same aura around his both hands as marogold had against luffy... We know that marigold didn't use sea stones and used ambition. Now what did Sentomraou used when his attacked looked similar and Chopper commented about the fact that luffy felt pain.

And about the seastone
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/559/12/
I can see blood, you not? That's all from me - - go pick a fight with someone else
So when lucci with high speed attacked luffy and made him cough blood what was your thought?
Moreover luffys face is also covered with blood. It's not that far fetched to think that the impact only made the blood fly away.

My point with sentomarous not bandaged hand remains though.

Akainu
October 20, 2009, 07:52 AM
Actually he said "for 2 or 3 days".

Jet Scapegoat omigod. He's gonna sacrifice Buggy! xD
I don't know which translation/scan you read, but cnet's is as follows:

Sentoumaru: My mouth isn't that easy to open. Be it true or false, they say... / ...that any man sent flying by those paws will fly through the sky for three days and three nights.
no two to be seen and very remarkable for someone that does not talk much to state a quote that is false.
I wonder if we will see Vegapunk too when his creation is on the battlefield, that'd be pretty cool to get a glimpse of him whether triumphant or shocked doesn't even matter.

And Luffy 'sacrificing' Buggy is just plain cool if that happens, that's Oda humour I've missed for some weeks now :3

Gats
October 20, 2009, 07:59 AM
New spoiler

Verification: Confirmed

Additional bits by Nja
Oh, and Mihawk was shaking in joy from Luffy's power.
He was thinking to himself Luffy may be the most powerful man on the sea, because he gains alliance and friends everywhere he goes, even his former enemies.

Mihawk seeing Luffy's true power.

Razh
October 20, 2009, 08:00 AM
Ahem pretty sure some of what i said is in the spoiler hahaha.

I'm pretty sure you didn't write that Luffy will use Buggy as a scapegoat. hahaha. In other words, Buggy is a kagebunshin that doesn't disappear when you cut him.
Wow, he shot a Muggy ball at Mihawk and managed to, imagine this, blow himself up with it.
Yeah, he's probably still alive, but don't give him more credit than he deserves. I hoped for a while that he's going to turn out to be stronger then we believed, but my hopes for that are gone.

@_AceOfSpades_ & MagneticMonkey: Seriously guys, you've been going at it for hours now. Why not just agree to disagree instead of going in circles with your discussion.

CBlitz
October 20, 2009, 08:24 AM
wow @ army of PXs, I don't even know whats happening anymore @_@

chess4
October 20, 2009, 08:41 AM
I'm pretty sure you didn't write that Luffy will use Buggy as a scapegoat. hahaha. In other words, Buggy is a kagebunshin that doesn't disappear when you cut him.
Wow, he shot a Muggy ball at Mihawk and managed to, imagine this, blow himself up with it.
Yeah, he's probably still alive, but don't give him more credit than he deserves. I hoped for a while that he's going to turn out to be stronger then we believed, but my hopes for that are gone.

@_AceOfSpades_ & MagneticMonkey: Seriously guys, you've been going at it for hours now. Why not just agree to disagree instead of going in circles with your discussion.

yea you are right...........i think buggy is alive too. he got a little shine. i think buggy will be like this until the very end of the manga. i think there will be one more big war, and buggy will be on the same side as luffy. he will continue to be a bigshot by reputation though.

so it seems like mihawk is testing luffy.

this is an off the wall thought but.................i think mihawk, shanks, and whitebeard all know about the will of d. mihawk and shanks favor luffy and why would WB protect ace and want his enemies son to be the pirate king.

i think before rogers died, he told Wb something about the will of d, and WB decided to fulfill rogers goal by protecting his son

MagneticMonkey
October 20, 2009, 08:44 AM

Lol that was really a small discussion! real debates last days...

NoLimit89
October 20, 2009, 08:48 AM
Seriously though, who said you can't predict Oda?

So far I have made some really accurate predictions.

(secretly testing out my sig in this post :p)

BlackHair
October 20, 2009, 09:17 AM
Well it is not so hard to predict happenings on the battlefield. I mean that with Mwk was clear from the beginning. Except some dudes around here saying Luffy will beat Mwk.. seriously. .

fraugos
October 20, 2009, 09:20 AM
Original Soruce: AP
Credit JAP-ENG Translation: Aohige_AP
Credit ENG-SPA Translation: Fraugos

La portada muestra a Luffy comiendo plantanos con un mono

Luffy vs Mihawk
Los ataques de Mihawk obligan a Luffy a retroceder alejandose cada vez más de Ace.
Luffy no puede atacar, imagina que lo único que puede ocurrir si ataca es que será cortado.
Mihawk sonrie al notar que Luffy ha ganado experiencia.

La escena cambia a Croc
Croc dice algo así como "aliarme contigo? no me hagas reir. No querrías decir, por favor Mr Croc puedo trabajar bajo tu mando?" Pierdete Doflamingo!
Croc crea una descomunal tormenta de arena, lanzando por los aires a Jozu y a DoFlamingo.
Buggy es atrapado en la tormenta de arena y también es lanzado por los aires

La escena vuelve a Luffy
Dos prisioneros atacan a Mihawk, y dicen sus nombres pero no los recuerdo. (<- Comentario de Nja)
Mihwak dice algo así como "No recuerdo los nombres de los insignificantes" y continúa atacando a Luffy
Luffy encuentra a Buggy volando por el aire. "Gomu Gomu no JET scapegoat!"
Cambia su sitio con Buggy, y ahora es Buggy contra Mihawk

Buggy no muere por ser cortado en pedacitos, así que se pone chulito y le lanza una bomba a Mihawk.
Mihawk golpea la bomba de vuelta a Buggy, la cual explota.
Luffy: BUGGGGYYYYYY!!! Nunca lo olvidaré!!

Luffy vuelve a dirigirse hacia su hermano, y Marco lo vigila.
Marco: Hey, apoyarle!
Marco llama al capitan de la quinta división, Vista "The Sword Flower". [NT: Vista es el nombre original, no lo he traducido]

Mihwak vs Vista
Vista: La primera vez que nos encontramos, leal Hawkeye. [NT: le llama good sir, lo he traducido como leal aunque también puede significar altruista, sería una persona que hace buenas cosas por los demás y por sus amigos, no se me ocurría mejor traducción (a veces me lio más con mi propio idioma que con el inglés)]
Mihawk: Tu eres Vista "The Sword Flower", el capitán de la quinta división de los piratas de Whitebeard (Barbablanca) o no? [TN: "The Sword Flower" sería algo así como La Espada Flor o La Espada de Flores o Floral, no conozco la traducción exacta así que lo dejo en inglés]
Vista: Oh, me conoces?
Mihawk: Por supuesto ....

Sengoku manda parar la retransmisión
Sengoku (Si retransmitimos esto, el mundo entrero puede ponerse en nuestra contra... lo único que necesita ser retransmitido es nuestra vistoria)
Después de eso, un gran ejercito de PX aparece

Fin

Original Soruce: AP
Credit JAP-ENG Translation: Aohige_AP
Credit ENG-SPA Translation: Fraugos

Información adicional de Nja
Oh, y Mihawk tiembla de alegría por el poder de Luffy.
Piensa para si mismo que Luffy puede ser el hombre más poderoso del mar, porque allá donde va gana aliados, incluso entre sus antiguos enemigos.

NoLimit89
October 20, 2009, 09:29 AM
nah, I actually made all my predictions waaay prior to the event that revealed them. so no, I didn't predict them at the battlefield - not for the ones that I've listed anyways.

gesgift
October 20, 2009, 09:33 AM
Well it is not so hard to predict happenings on the battlefield. I mean that with Mwk was clear from the beginning. Except some dudes around here saying Luffy will beat Mwk.. seriously. .

The story whitout the 'Luffy-in-despair' seems much more plausible then the first spoilers. And the reason why YellowMonkey brought the pacifista's to the SA was probably to test their capacities for the war to come.

And being backed up by admirals makes these Pacifista's incredibly powerfull. Hope that WB made his precautions and that he already heard about their existence...

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 10:57 AM
What's Doflamingo doing anyway? I can't imagine that he got owned by Croc that easily ... I want to see his counter.
I doubt that WB heard about Pacifista's existence, the only ones who heard about it until now are related to the Marines (Drake for example). So I do think that Pacifista are going to be troublesome.

Bugzee
October 20, 2009, 11:03 AM
:spaz WOOOOOOO!!!!!! :XD

Great chapter to look forward too!!!! Thanks for the english spoiler translations folks!

Vista "The Sword Flower" - I love that name :cool:

But damn, all three admirals behind Ace with Garp on the side - SHIT! I hope Garp owns at least one of those Admirals!

THIS IS A FANTASTIC CHAPTER!!!

k-dom
October 20, 2009, 11:32 AM
So the cover story is back to the animals series, that means at least 10 weeks until we know something about others characters. Well that was to be expected but I wonder if we can take it as a clue on how long the war will continue.

About the chapter,
the one who saved Luffy from Hawkeye is... Buggy, I can't wait to see his face and the reaction of his supporters when they see the Muggy ball backfiring. From my understanding it also means that Luffy power up was a fake.

I just hope that the marine plan does not just consist in having 10 pacifista as back up. That does not explain why Akainu left the execution platform and Iva was able to deal with one so they are not that powerfull wrt the pirates.

sarutobi_sensei
October 20, 2009, 11:56 AM
So it's Buggy and not Bazil or Vazil or whatever the name is? I'm reading things.

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2009, 12:00 PM
Cover image is Luffy eating bananas with monkey roflmfao http://209.85.62.24/383/69/0/e387648//e387648.jpg

godofthesunn
October 20, 2009, 12:31 PM
Seriously the best opponet for Mihawk to face now would be Captian Buggy. It would be beyond epic to see how he grow famous from not being beat by Mihawk.

Razh
October 20, 2009, 12:34 PM
So the cover story is back to the animals series, that means at least 10 weeks until we know something about others characters. Well that was to be expected but I wonder if we can take it as a clue on how long the war will continue.

If the battle ends in less than 10 chapter, we could find out more about SH without cover stories. But I wouldn't bet on it.
Also, I think SH cover arcs are over with.

beastboy
October 20, 2009, 12:46 PM
WoW luffy eating bananas *_*
Buggy vs mihawk *_*
And it looks like that there is captains under the 2rd division who are not fooder!!
I'm curious to know the names of the scapies o saved luffy one of them for the straw hats!! ahaha

BlkHorus
October 20, 2009, 01:00 PM
I just gotta toot my own horn real quick since I called that Buggy would be the best opponant for Mihawk given his ability. And that Buggy would do it by accident. Whoohooo!

Now, that being said, i'm back to business. The 10 Pacifista would be plenty strong as an army if you ask me in the OP world. I mean first of all, the marines don't want it to get out that they have a army of members that look just lik Kuma. On top of that, remember that the pacifista all have the ability to fire laser beams. That means that an army of ten would be like having 10 kizarus that just fire beams at the enemy. TO add, each one can fire three beams at ones (from mouth, and one from each hand). That would mean that aside from Kizaru firing his beams, 30 beams of light being fired in the direction of WB's allies would make for a tough fight when thinking about all the damage they can inflict. And don't forget teh marines that are fighting themselves. THis is building up even more now. I wonder if Vegapunk has more secrets that will be revealed as the war moves on.

sarutobi_sensei
October 20, 2009, 01:04 PM
Not trying to ruin your mood or anything, but huh, everyone actually thought that Buggy was the best one to match Mihawk, mainly because he can't be cut.

Razh
October 20, 2009, 01:06 PM
I just gotta toot my own horn real quick since I called that Buggy would be the best opponant for Mihawk given his ability. And that Buggy would do it by accident. Whoohooo!

Seriously, where does this come from?
Sure, Buggy can't be cut. You know what else he can't? Come even close to hurting Mihawk. Or avoid damage from a kick or a punch. Mihawk can even use the flat side of his sword (:o) and give Buggy a concussion, if he's lucky.

BlkHorus
October 20, 2009, 01:14 PM
haha, I knew I would get some responses on that comment,

Anways though, buggy can't actually cause any damage to Mihawk, but for comedy purposes, it would be great for buggy's character to somehow appear like he would take on Shank's rival to the idiots of the OP world. All the prisoners and weak-minded people would say"ooohhh, you are so grea buggy you even take on the man rivaled of redhair"

It would just add to this stupidnesss of gaining fame for no reason by weak-minded poeple that couldn't see the truth period. And with him running scared from Mihawk, he would just keep splitting up as Mihawk struck at him.

SenninSage
October 20, 2009, 01:27 PM
Seriously the best opponet for Mihawk to face now would be Captian Buggy. It would be beyond epic to see how he grow famous from not being beat by Mihawk.

"Even Mihawk, was powerless before him!" LOL

Luffy is hilarious, he gets, of all people, Buggy involved in a direct one on one with Mihawk lol.

I'm glad that the marines are starting to get even more serious. That army of Pacifistas and Sentomaru are clearly meant, in some way, as possible sacrifices to showcase just how strong Luffy has become, and to allow individuals like Whitebeard to further go all out. Sentomaru won't get killed or anything, but those PXs are going to get rocked. Oda is so good, in all of this excitement, you can so easily forget that Luffy and co have a man who is said to be as powerful as White Beard is on their side.

BlackHair
October 20, 2009, 01:43 PM
Buggy sure is the man. With this war his name will surely go around the world. Luffy's name is already kinda big, so Buggy's name will have the most rise. From no-one to some mighty pirate warlord xD

obamamania
October 20, 2009, 02:23 PM
Gomu Gomu no JET scapegoat, lmao. But I am sort of annoyed at the PX thing...if the marines win this fight with the PX alone, then why the hell do they need Pluton or any other ancient technology? I'm hoping that the PX all lose, but severely destroy the pirates, leaving only the big names because otherwise I don't get why they went through the trouble of gathering the shikibukai and all of these fighters, only to have a robot army dominate it all. Practically none of the shikibukai have done anything significant up to this point anyway that a PX couldn't have done. My only guess is that the PX will attack the shikibukai as well, therefore eliminating an entire branch of opposing power to the world government, as well as eliminating Whitebeard who's the most powerful force otherwise. The world won't have to see it, and the government can claim whatever they want about what really happened.

guesswho
October 20, 2009, 02:23 PM
Pacifistas were only invented so Oda could keep on going his no one dies business :P It was hilarious to find out that Pell from Alabasta was still alive :D

Zehahaha
October 20, 2009, 02:42 PM
Look guys, Buggy wil become the ruler of the world :p
Anywayn, I'm glad to see that Luffy wasn't defeated easily by the Hawkeye, that shows to us that Zoro is more closer to his goal... and finally, BUGGY FTW YEAH !

k-dom
October 20, 2009, 04:17 PM
I'm hoping that the PX all lose, but severely destroy the pirates, leaving only the big names because otherwise I don't get why they went through the trouble of gathering the shikibukai and all of these fighters, only to have a robot army dominate it all.

Maybe the marine did it in order to know what was the best, to continue with the Shichibukai or to replace them with an army of pacifista.

Akainu
October 20, 2009, 04:21 PM
Please stay on topic and express your thoughts in an appropriate manner for a discussion. For short texting MH has an own irc-chat and for other topics we have enough threads and there are also wikis for general information such as Pell being alive.

loloy
October 20, 2009, 04:28 PM
Pacifistas were only invented so Oda could keep on going his no one dies business :P It was hilarious to find out that Pell from Alabasta was still alive :D

old topic,no one dies?
Oars Jr. & Nero,VA owned by whitebeard,whiskey peak,baroque works,impel down,
in this war etc.
pell is equal to a good ending,like happily ever after
& OP have awesome deaths,
in other series,if someone dies,it's like,nothing happened here,go on with the story,even Merry's death is better than other series & it's a ship

in px army topic
& yeah px will be like fodder to whitebeard,the giant VA is a fodder to whitebeard,& he can all wipe them all out with a single strike if the pxs are crowded

Cruewk
October 20, 2009, 04:29 PM
What! My pun got deleted!

They should've called him Windows 7 instead.

There, I'll add discussion for good measure...

How many people does Luffy need to get through to rescue Ace? He's been saved from Smoker and Mihawk, I'm hoping an admiral is the last one and they can finally progress the story.

Croc v Doflamingo is gonna be sick but I have a feeling Croc is picking way too many fights in this war. He's gonna live a short life.

old topic,no one dies?
Oars Jr. & Nero,VA owned by whitebeard,whiskey peak,baroque works,impel down,
in this war etc.
pell is equal to a good ending
& OP have awesome deaths,
in other series,if someone dies,it's like nothing happened

old argument. You have no proof that none of those guys are dead. Nevertheless, "no significant characters die" is the age old topic and fact.

loloy
October 20, 2009, 04:45 PM
What! My pun got deleted!

They should've called him Windows 7 instead.

There, I'll add discussion for good measure...

How many people does Luffy need to get through to rescue Ace? He's been saved from Smoker and Mihawk, I'm hoping an admiral is the last one and they can finally progress the story.

Croc v Doflamingo is gonna be sick but I have a feeling Croc is picking way too many fights in this war. He's gonna live a short life.

old argument. You have no proof that none of those guys are dead. Nevertheless, "no significant characters die" is the age old topic and fact.

the other dude said no one dies business,not me

k-dom
October 20, 2009, 04:50 PM
Great, it was a long time ago since this topic was not discussed...

Otherwise I like the fact that Mihawk noticed the fact that Luffy made lots of allies since he started his journey. I thought from a long time ago too that it is his major trump card. After all since he appeared in the war, he did not have to show a power up, he has the necessary allies to help him without that.

elitefox
October 20, 2009, 05:07 PM
"Even Mihawk, was powerless before him!" LOL

Luffy is hilarious, he gets, of all people, Buggy involved in a direct one on one with Mihawk lol.

I'm glad that the marines are starting to get even more serious. That army of Pacifistas and Sentomaru are clearly meant, in some way, as possible sacrifices to showcase just how strong Luffy has become, and to allow individuals like Whitebeard to further go all out. Sentomaru won't get killed or anything, but those PXs are going to get rocked. Oda is so good, in all of this excitement, you can so easily forget that Luffy and co have a man who is said to be as powerful as White Beard is on their side.

and even said, I won't forget you buggy

lol, after he switch him to battle mihawk
[hr]
He evaded mihawk's slashes, but didn't have the time to save ace because he will be already executed, we still don't know how powerful luffy will be against mihawk...

he is just lacking too much time, fighting a strong opponent will mean taking much more more time.

OdaForPresident
October 20, 2009, 05:12 PM
I guess Luffy is stronger than we thought. I thought he was a weakling in this war and thought for sure that he would get dominated by Mihawk. Guess I was wrong. Maybe Luffy is not as far removed from the top players. If that's the case than the only things seperating him from the top are Haki and maybe some more battle experience.

elitefox
October 20, 2009, 05:41 PM
I guess Luffy is stronger than we thought. I thought he was a weakling in this war and thought for sure that he would get dominated by Mihawk. Guess I was wrong. Maybe Luffy is not as far removed from the top players. If that's the case than the only things seperating him from the top are Haki and maybe some more battle experience.

Yup battle experience for new moves and

haki not only to counter logias but to strengthen his gomu gomu no jet....

scapegoat LOL:facepalm

bittman
October 20, 2009, 05:54 PM
Hmm, Mihawk is being awfully disappointing in this war when compared to the other Shichibukai. I sincerely hope he's holding back, but he doesn't seem that type of character.

And I'm a bit happier that Croc can actually create a sandstorm powerful enough to blow Joz in the air, I was thinking he'd be lucky to be able to move him.

And I can't wait to see Gomu Gomu no Jet Scapegoat. Easily the best part of this upcoming chapter.

OunknownO
October 20, 2009, 06:00 PM
croc is the coolest Shichibukai

Bugzee
October 20, 2009, 06:07 PM
croc is the coolest Shichibukai

LOL, yea he so bad ass with rejecting Doflamingo's offer. :D He aint gonna be someones B*tch!! (Mr. 1 is tho) :p

Mihawk Vs Buggy LOOOOOOL cant wait!!!!

_AceOfSpades_
October 20, 2009, 06:17 PM
I wonder whether the plan of the Revolutionary army is to broadcast the part about the PX to the world. Thinking about like that:
- Kuma, who hated the WG before, is turning into the WG's weapon
- The gates of marineford are opening; so obviously there is something getting out of control
- Sengoku saying that the WG would be hated if the public were to know about the PX
Seems like the perfect way to ruin the WG's reputation ...

buster100
October 20, 2009, 06:24 PM
Hmm, Mihawk is being awfully disappointing in this war when compared to the other Shichibukai. I sincerely hope he's holding back, but he doesn't seem that type of character.

And I'm a bit happier that Croc can actually create a sandstorm powerful enough to blow Joz in the air, I was thinking he'd be lucky to be able to move him.

And I can't wait to see Gomu Gomu no Jet Scapegoat. Easily the best part of this upcoming chapter.

I agree, I was expecting something awesome from Mihawk in this war but the only thing he has made so far has been the attack to WB which was stopped by Jozu... :(

I hope we can see him fighting against WB or someone really strong by the end of this battle, otherwise this is gonna be shameful....

Bugzee
October 20, 2009, 06:27 PM
I agree too, thats an excellent point dude! I feel that Dragon can make the most of this situation now.

mamuwyllie
October 20, 2009, 06:33 PM
I was wondering why Sengoku was so confident even though he didn't lure WB in as he would have liked. You know if the cameras were left on say by a revolutionary or Doflamingo or even BB then the WG is gonna be in alot of trouble with the world. I think that even if the WG beat WB they will ultimately lose the war with the revolutionaries and with the pirate age itself. A good twist to an ultimate battle

Hitsug@ya ta1ch0u
October 20, 2009, 06:43 PM
Mihawk is turning out to be the biggest let down throughout this entire war. Lame first Joz now Buggy...I'm starting to think Shanks is superior.

street_san
October 20, 2009, 06:49 PM
Mihawk is turning out to be the biggest let down throughout this entire war. Lame first Joz now Buggy...I'm starting to think Shanks is superior.

Well...if you think of it....Mihawk doesn't have to prove something in this war. The old world know how strong he is. He's not fighting in this war to show something. Every swordsman in the world knows that...when you face Mihawk, you must be aware of the high possibility of dying.

So for me, Mihawk is doing just fine. He doesn't need to jump into action like DoFlamingo. He isn't the type of beeing hype up and in love with fights. In fact, he seems to take thing quite the calm way.

And knowing that he is acknowledging luffy is a big Bonus for me :P

beastboy
October 20, 2009, 06:51 PM
WTF.. you're judging a char that lifted is blade about 1 time, and he was stopped by the guy who actually was standing against croc.. and it was needed a Dofla intervention so that Croc didn't get smashed..
And now you blame him for being unnable to cut an uncutteble person..
Even with the back of the sword, buggy can split him self without the need of anyone to touch him, so he would split as soon as he felted were the blade hitted.. and buggy can be weak but he is expirienced..
And the reason Mihawk isn't getting screen (page) time is cause Oda doesn't want to spoil all of his power..
Other Wise zoro's last battle would be boring!!

Razh
October 20, 2009, 06:59 PM
And now you blame him for being unnable to cut an uncutteble person..
Even with the back of the sword, buggy can split him self without the need of anyone to touch him, so he would split as soon as he felted were the blade hitted.. and buggy can be weak but he is expirienced..
And the reason Mihawk isn't getting screen (page) time is cause Oda doesn't want to spoil all of his power..
Other Wise zoro's last battle would be boring!!

Buggy wouldn't last 5 seconds if Mihawk decided to be serious. He's not immune to blunt damage and I'm guessing Mihawk can slash faster than Buggy can manage to split his body.

Cruewk
October 20, 2009, 07:00 PM
Not understanding peoples critique on Mihawk. Mihawk is the kind of character who doesn't have anything to prove- he's the strongest swordsman in the world. His probable only interest in this war was a comparasion in power between him and Whitebeard and a confrontation with Luffy- just to see how his progression from when they last met.

Oda is a smart guy. He's already exaggerated Crocodile's. Doflamingo's, and Kuma's power in this war. An educated guess would tell us that Mihawk is the strongest of the Shichibukai...once/if he gets serious, shit will happen. I'm sure Mihawk will end up with little to no scratches at the end of his fight with Vista.

Luffy, imo, isn't making a difference so far in this war..just looking at the fight scenes. Every time someone attempts to stop him, he his saved by an ally. Of course, as the protagonist, his actions will obviously affect the war, but thinking he is strong enough to take on anyone in this war is baseless.

The Closet Pervert
October 20, 2009, 07:01 PM
"Mihawk biggest letdown in this war" - well, that's what happens when something gets overhyped :s

Anyway, an army of pacifistas seems the most sensible "secret plan" marines could come up with. There aren't a lot of pirates that could take on even one pacifista. But I do wonder how effective Whitebeards attacks will be against them.

And yeah Mihawk described pretty well Luffys greatest power: befriending people.

chitgoks
October 20, 2009, 07:16 PM
ha! i was right! sengoku didnt want the world to know about the pacifistas, else people might go against them. humans to robots? nah, uh. that goes against moral ethics. guess it applied in one piece.

Roarchu
October 20, 2009, 07:16 PM
Buggy wouldn't last 5 seconds if Mihawk decided to be serious. He's not immune to blunt damage and I'm guessing Mihawk can slash faster than Buggy can manage to split his body.

I don't think Buggy splits his body before he's cut. I think it's more like if you chop him, he'll always be able to put himself back

Rotten The Wizard
October 20, 2009, 07:34 PM
Mihawk couldnt take luffy out in the time that he had.

WHY THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK HES STRONGER THAN SHANKS?
seriously

anyway, luffy is a bastard. Poor Buggy lmao
The pirates were already on the losing end...these Pacifista are going to be a pain in the ass.

I can see Kidd coming to the rescue lmao. Seriously, you cant fight magneto with robots. Thats like trying to drown a fish with water

BlackHair
October 20, 2009, 08:01 PM

seriouslyMy opinions is based on plot related facts. My reasons better explained (last part only).
(http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1632679&postcount=49)
Also you are definitely underestimating Luffy! Its only natural that even a high tier like Mwk can't kill him in a second. Plz note that he send BB bleeding flying. BB was also the man who put that scar on Shanks. All that just tells one thing: Luffy isn't far from high tier level. Infact if he learns to control haki, he can beat several strong character for sure. That may include Admirals, Yonko etc.

Anyway, lets wait for the chapter. I don't think Mwk was that serious here, since Oda has to hold his skills for the final fight.

Other Wise zoro's last battle would be boring!!Exactly, I couldn't agree more. Thank you very much for stating that. Oda has to hold Mwk for his last final battle with Zoro.

Some ppl just don't get it.

chitgoks
October 20, 2009, 08:06 PM

seriously

anyway, luffy is a bastard. Poor Buggy lmao
The pirates were already on the losing end...these Pacifista are going to be a pain in the ass.

I can see Kidd coming to the rescue lmao. Seriously, you cant fight magneto with robots. Thats like trying to drown a fish with water

true. but when kidd fought a pacifista, i was surprised he had a hard time. is he dumb to not even figure out that he was fighting part machine?

BlackHair
October 20, 2009, 08:08 PM
true. but when kidd fought a pacifista, i was surprised he had a hard time. is he dumb to not even figure out that he was fighting part machine?Acutally that was filler. We didn't see them fighting.

Hitsug@ya ta1ch0u
October 20, 2009, 08:10 PM
My apologies, I was just a little disappointed because now me, as a Mihawk fan, will find himself struggling even more to defend him as a High Tier. The Shanks lovers will wank this chapter to death :(

c0nflikt
October 20, 2009, 08:36 PM
Not understanding peoples critique on Mihawk. Mihawk is the kind of character who doesn't have anything to prove- he's the strongest swordsman in the world. His probable only interest in this war was a comparasion in power between him and Whitebeard and a confrontation with Luffy- just to see how his progression from when they last met.

Oda is a smart guy. He's already exaggerated Crocodile's. Doflamingo's, and Kuma's power in this war. An educated guess would tell us that Mihawk is the strongest of the Shichibukai...once/if he gets serious, shit will happen. I'm sure Mihawk will end up with little to no scratches at the end of his fight with Vista.

Luffy, imo, isn't making a difference so far in this war..just looking at the fight scenes. Every time someone attempts to stop him, he his saved by an ally. Of course, as the protagonist, his actions will obviously affect the war, but thinking he is strong enough to take on anyone in this war is baseless.

I agree, Oda established Mihawk as a badass who has nothing to prove years ago he came to destroy kreig cause he disturbed his nap, and he fought zoro cause he found him interesting. Hes not even at this war because the WG said so, hes here to test his strength against strong opponents and see interesting people like luffy.

BlackHair
October 20, 2009, 08:51 PM
Indeed, he has to prove nothing. It is clear from the beginning that this guy is one of the strongest. While other Shichubkai still have to prove that. So Oda is using this war to do that. Honestly Croco, my favourite Shichi is doing much better that I expected. Moria proofed his uselessness. Hancock, well just a suporting charackter, I don't ahve any expectation on her. Kuma is dead lol. Flamingo is promising and BB is setup as the main antagonist, who is not rdy yet. But Mwk is rdy and waiting for the top for Zoro.

Lets face it Shanks is and will be probably just a supporting character, u know one of the guys who tell the protagonist "Go take care of the boss, I will take care of the minion" sth like that. While Mwk is one of the bosses. His setup is much better <- personal opinion.

gunseed
October 20, 2009, 08:54 PM
WG suck they need robot A.K.A PX to win noob pfft -.-

sarutobi_sensei
October 20, 2009, 08:56 PM
Lol I've just read it xD

He switches places with Buggy? xD AWESOME! xD

Epic, brilliant xD

He's really awesome xD "BUUUGGYYYY I'll never forget you!!!" xD EPIC

BlackHair
October 20, 2009, 09:02 PM
WG suck they need robot A.K.A PX to win noob pfft -.-It's not about need, its about to insure a victory with low losses. If u ever played a strategy game u know what at Im talking about. The WG (MHQ) has many enmies, that inclues power organisation like the remaining Yonko and Dragon. If they suffer now major losses in fighting power, they are unable to face the other. So Sengoku using the PX is not cowardice, but rather military strategy. He is called the great tactician the Buddha for a damn reason.

Im rly beginning to think that the PX are related to the ancient weapons. Like Vegapunk used to build the PX based on blueprints of ancient weapon or sth. Anyway, those guys will play later role, in which Robin's knowledge is needed. Just a long time prediction of mine.

He's really awesome xD "BUUUGGYYYY I'll never forget you!!!" xD EPICHe aint' gone die :D

street_san
October 20, 2009, 09:22 PM
Buggy can't die xD. His one of the guy that...even if you hate him, you're always happy seeing him :P.

And his bound to be Luffy nakama soo :P (personnal opinion xD)

zerocooldx
October 20, 2009, 10:48 PM
Well it seems as if the WG has finally decided to step in and try to end this war quickly. Now Whitebeard will be staring down both the Marines and the WG. Hmm i wonder if Whitebeard and co. are ready to face something like this. I would imagine so, but you never know.

bittman
October 20, 2009, 11:12 PM
I'm really enjoying all these people defending Luffy v Mihawk by saying Luffy is getting closer to high tier.

Case is: if Luffy is closing in on high tier because he could dodge Mihawk (the "World's Greatest Swordsman") then what level is Smoker after absolutely trouncing Luffy only a chapter earlier? Also what about that fodder marine who actually hit Luffy though Luffy K.O'ed him back? Is he better than Mihawk?

I know exactly where Luffy's strength is in the world, it's not high tier, he's mid-tier at best. Quite probably the strongest of the supernova, but one of supernova level at the end of the day.

When you speak of high tier you speak Yonkou, Admiral and stronger Shichibukais. Mihawk should be in this tier. Smoker and Luffy should not be near this level yet, else there is only a few chapters left of One Piece where Luffy trounces one high tier after another.

So yes, Mihawk is a let down. A random fodder marine and a logia marine commander have both been more effective against a Supernova. Is that really a comparison we should ever be making about the worlds strongest swordsman? I can only agree with those who say "He's not trying because he has no real interest in this war". When he had no interest in Zoro, he just used a pocket knife, but the moment he did he used his black blade. Yet now he's straight into his black blade with Luffy and being quite unsuccessful.

I think Oda is leading us on in someway with Mihawk. Either he's going to get serious, has lost power without any goal or is untouchable without even getting serious.

craziii
October 20, 2009, 11:16 PM
Luffy evolves/improves during fights, he doesn't do 200000 chaps of training!!!!!

ps: I love oda.

kingkano
October 21, 2009, 12:06 AM
I can see whitebeard saying I miss the good old times where it just was human vs human and not human vs robot damn you sengoku!

also im sure mihawk is just messing around when he will fight zorro we will see hes real skills.

Yans86
October 21, 2009, 01:25 AM
Well well well......................well.......well.......wow!!!!

Crocodile....badass in the past...badass in the present!!and people was mocking him for his defeat with Luffy..LOL!!!!
The chapter is good as always,climax after climax,Oda's style is the best.

What will happen now???
I'm starting to have the feeling that SenGoku want to wipe out all the pirates in the bay....shichibukai included.
I found interesting the topic of the broadcast...if the revolutionaries army will interfer as someone predicted....WOW!!!

Maybe it will never happen but I got the feelin that the one saving Ace a** will be.....BB!!!!!the guy will show up,wipe the floor of marines and PX,smash the admirals,save Ace and then Kill WB just to start the new PIRATE KING competition!!!
No more Yonkou under WB shadows,no more shichibukai,everyone start as equal,the marines will be underpowered again and the new ERA will begin!

Razh
October 21, 2009, 02:16 AM
I don't think Buggy splits his body before he's cut. I think it's more like if you chop him, he'll always be able to put himself back

Just read the quote to which I responded.:facepalm

Also, why being so disappointed with Mihawk? Luffy went to Gear 2 the moment he saw him, because he knows he's strong. He was out if the gear when that Marine managed to cut him and he was surprise attacked by Smoker, because the guy can turn to smoke.
Also, I doubt it that Mihawk is fighting like his life depends on it, so there's no cause for drama.

loloy
October 21, 2009, 02:23 AM
true. but when kidd fought a pacifista, i was surprised he had a hard time. is he dumb to not even figure out that he was fighting part machine?

Kuma and pxs are not made from steel,they are made by unknown substance harder than steel

Katz
October 21, 2009, 02:25 AM
Also, why being so disappointed with Mihawk? Luffy went to Gear 2 the moment he saw him, because he knows he's strong. He was out if the gear when that Marine managed to cut him and he was surprise attacked by Smoker, because the guy can turn to smoke.

Who's "That" marine people keep bringing up??, maybe I missed something and smoker was a logia with a seastone weapon, luffy was at a clear dis-advantage back than, once he gets a strong hold on his haki smoker wouldnt be a problem.

Razh
October 21, 2009, 02:30 AM
Who's "That" marine people keep bringing up??,

Pay attention! (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/558/08-09/):fry

People get hurt in battles. It's no biggie. Mihawk isn't a god.

Katz
October 21, 2009, 02:32 AM
Well damn sorry, can't really credit that at all, he caught Luffy off-guard with a spiked weapon of course it should have cut him...

Question: Did anyone come up with a decent theory on how Jozu manages to hit Croc, Jozu mentions
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/560/16-17/ something about a bloodbath, is that implying that his fist is covered in blood and that he knows Croc's weakness? Can't really tell since the page is black/white.

Only thing I can come up with is, we have yet another Haki user on our hands.

Guru Nanak
October 21, 2009, 03:02 AM
^^True

Landing a single hit doesn't mean you're stronger than the person who didn't landed an attack. There's a lot of factors to consider here...if Luffy was on Gear 2, "that" marine wouldn't cut luffy at all. If Smoker doesn't have that seastone jutte weapon, I doubt luffy would get hurt. Saying these 2 are stronger than Mihawk just because they hit luffy is quite absurd. And come on, is this how people measure power level now?

Razh
October 21, 2009, 03:18 AM
Question: Did anyone come up with a decent theory on how Jozu manages to hit Croc, Jozu mentions something about a bloodbath, is that implying that his fist is covered in blood and that he knows Croc's weakness? Can't really tell since the page is black/white.

Only thing I can come up with is, we have yet another Haki user on our hands.

Jozu wasn't wet. It was probably Haki. Crocodile landed near Doflamingo, who was sitting on a pile of corpses before. He probably got soaked in blood a little. You can see it dripping from his sand.
Sometimes the solution is just simple.

AiddonValentine
October 21, 2009, 03:58 AM
well it's gonna take something major for the pirates to counter multiple Pacifista. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

LoS
October 21, 2009, 04:04 AM
It would be awesome if WB just warped there and did a double fist clench and blew up those pieces of scrap metal from the inside out.

Katz
October 21, 2009, 04:05 AM
I concur, but I think they can do it, WB didn't come there to NOT save Ace from dying, but the PX will definatly put a damper in how quickly they do it.....good pics btw

Dim
October 21, 2009, 04:09 AM
i dunno! getting a bit of mixed thoughts about this chapter! luffy strugles against smoker and yet mihawk doesnt land a blow???

i wonder how many pacifistas there are gonna be! there about as expensive as a battleship and there are heapppppppppppppssss! if its only money thats a problem in building them and not resources then we could be lookign at 100+

im confused with this whole luffy growing! even if he were to grow tremendously- say to beat 1 pacifista by himself... i still dotn see him putting up much of a fight against anyone big like an admiral-
guess we will see alot more as the chapters go on! still waiting for buggys return! lol scapegoat hahahaha i can see usopp getting used withthis one!

i dotn think the div 5 commander will put up way to much of a fight! he has similar swords to shanks! there not katanas!

Yans86
October 21, 2009, 04:12 AM
Ok guys.....to the complainers.........have u seen Mihawk cutting the giant wave like butter?!OMFG!!!
Seriously,I don't know how many people died while he was chasing Luffy or for that huge piece of Ice,but the guy is impressive!!!!
PX.........lol,Mihawk can cut throught them like butter too and if the marines will use them to kill all pirates(Shichi included),then I have to say....GOOD LUCK!!!

_AceOfSpades_
October 21, 2009, 04:16 AM
i dotn think the div 5 commander will put up way to much of a fight!

Hawkeyes knowing his name proves the opposite. That guy is propably a renowned swordsman, or else Hawkeyes wouldn't even pay attention to him.

Razh
October 21, 2009, 04:17 AM
Those Pacifistas are tough, but they shouldn't cause the breakdown of pirate forces.
Also, I'm hoping there's more to Sengoku's strategy. For now, it's just a tank rush. And I wouldn't call that much of a strategy.

It's about time we start guessing what TOTTZ means.

deffkryz
October 21, 2009, 04:44 AM
Those images are awesome... Seems like Luffy is developing the "attack prediction" haki. Right before going "JET Bazooka" - he stops because he knew Mihawk would cut off his arm. But Mihawk also doesn't seem to get a real hit with his sword though having something like Zoro's "Pound Hou".

Dim
October 21, 2009, 05:07 AM
Hawkeyes knowing his name proves the opposite. That guy is propably a renowned swordsman, or else Hawkeyes wouldn't even pay attention to him.

well in the same instance, the captain queries if hawkeyes is aware of him!

regardless, mihawk is way to built up to be settling for div 5 commander! the shibukai wouldnt be shibukai if they would struggle jsut against some of the WB captains... i dotn doubt hes strong-

AiddonValentine
October 21, 2009, 05:11 AM
so far Luffy has yet to show any signs of utilizing Haki; heck, I doubt we're even going to hear about it soon unless Hancock mentions it again as she's the only one who possesses Haoshoku besides Luffy.

The Pacifista definitely seems to be enough to keep the big player pirates busy. That leaves the Admirals who are just as bad, if not worse.

Dim
October 21, 2009, 05:27 AM
i dotn get why everyone is obsessed with this Haoshoku haki- its pretty evident that the amazonians living in amazon lilly are pretty clueless- they couldnt put margaret and sonia having DF

if anyhitng we will see that luffy has a huge amount of haki- but i think there is more to it then just being bron with it!

Razh
October 21, 2009, 05:39 AM
Those images are awesome... Seems like Luffy is developing the "attack prediction" haki. Right before going "JET Bazooka" - he stops because he knew Mihawk would cut off his arm. But Mihawk also doesn't seem to get a real hit with his sword though having something like Zoro's "Pound Hou".

Yeah, I never interpreted it like that. I thought Luffy was imagining what would happen if he gets hit. It's still too early to say if he's using mantra. But that would be awesome.

Also, I don't quite get what you mean by Mihawk not getting a real hit. After all, he was the first character shown slashing objects from a great distance just by swinging his sword.

Black Lagoon
October 21, 2009, 05:39 AM
I still think PX Army has been predicted too much to be interesting anymore. How would Whitebeard realize such a strategy...?

Poneglyph420
October 21, 2009, 05:40 AM
The pics do look pretty good and seems like a great chapter. I'm really excited to see Sentoumaru back in action and his PX crew too.. Love the FAT one.. I'm also glad we can see more of the WB Commanders are strong and noteworthy.. better than poor Atmos.

I haven't seen Luffy expose his Haoshoku yet, but if so it has been seen in action. His and Boa's Haki is the ultimate of ultimates as far as Haki.
If Boa can confirm Luffy has Haoshoku then I'm satisfied.
For now Luffy is staying alive and getting help.
But looks like it's getting messy.

Muahahaha!!!

Black Lagoon
October 21, 2009, 05:46 AM
It seems to me Luffy - sentamaru is coming soon, but won't last long...

Duzy
October 21, 2009, 05:47 AM

I might be looking too much into this but on the said page he has the same Roger-style reddish eyes he had while scaring off the wolves and fighting the sisters. Then again on each occasion he was either poisoned or about to go gear 2.

I doubt we're even going to hear about it soon unless Hancock mentions it again as she's the only one who possesses Haoshoku besides Luffy

Says who ?

loloy
October 21, 2009, 06:14 AM
Mihawk=fucking godlike beast

neomaster121
October 21, 2009, 06:19 AM
I'm really enjoying all these people defending Luffy v Mihawk by saying Luffy is getting closer to high tier.

Case is: if Luffy is closing in on high tier because he could dodge Mihawk (the "World's Greatest Swordsman") then what level is Smoker after absolutely trouncing Luffy only a chapter earlier? Also what about that fodder marine who actually hit Luffy though Luffy K.O'ed him back? Is he better than Mihawk?

I know exactly where Luffy's strength is in the world, it's not high tier, he's mid-tier at best. Quite probably the strongest of the supernova, but one of supernova level at the end of the day.

When you speak of high tier you speak Yonkou, Admiral and stronger Shichibukais. Mihawk should be in this tier. Smoker and Luffy should not be near this level yet, else there is only a few chapters left of One Piece where Luffy trounces one high tier after another.

So yes, Mihawk is a let down. A random fodder marine and a logia marine commander have both been more effective against a Supernova. Is that really a comparison we should ever be making about the worlds strongest swordsman? I can only agree with those who say "He's not trying because he has no real interest in this war". When he had no interest in Zoro, he just used a pocket knife, but the moment he did he used his black blade. Yet now he's straight into his black blade with Luffy and being quite unsuccessful.

I think Oda is leading us on in someway with Mihawk. Either he's going to get serious, has lost power without any goal or is untouchable without even getting serious.

Well i think Oda knows the out come of mihawk vs luffy and thats why all luffy doing is running

he got cut by random marine but he wasn't purposly trying to escape attacks from the marine

he's focusing all his attention on not allowing mihawk to cut him and tho mihawk should be able to i think oda just not letting it happen (we'd know luffy would die preety quick if what was meant to happen happened)

so i think with his fight with vista we will get a better gauge on mihawk and his supressy as a high teir fighter

plus look how he cut the way

seriously Zoro and luffy did a combo just to punch a hole in a wave mihawk cuts it like butter

Dim
October 21, 2009, 06:20 AM
im still hung up on some new world captains so far!!!!!!! too much of a battle, we need 10 chapters to be realeased lol