PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 249 Discussion [Bleach]

Predator
October 19, 2006, 02:17 PM
:o Poor Orihime! She really has to be Aizens minion at it's fullest. It'll be pretty interesting later on.

As interesting as Neru and his Desert Bros (or whatever they want to be called like) after this arc is over. <.<

Anyway ...... Now it's parting time. Reminds me a bit of one of the filler episodes, but who cares about that. The most omportant thing is that Ichigi, Chad, Ishida, Rukia and Renji are taking seperate ways and leaving Desert Bros behind. A short conversation, a heroic chant and .... *whoooosh* .... a nice spread of our five men rescue team.

Next: .... ?????

Who do we see encountering Espada first? What will Soul Society do? Will they act at all or will they change their plans? Is this the last time we see Desert Bros or will they become a sidekick-like characters (a la Hanatarou in the Rescue Rukia arc)? What about Orihime?

Ready ..... Steady ..... GO!!!

249 RTS Thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10265.0

Logikl
October 19, 2006, 02:51 PM
I think Chad will be one of the first to encounter an Espada for some reason... which Espada I dunno (hopefully the big burly d00d, not Yammi) :p ... I've been lookin forward to seeing what Chad can really do since his training with Renji and Urahara ... its so wide open atm and I cant wait to see the next chapter! :amuse

infyquest
October 19, 2006, 02:57 PM
It will be like save rukia arc, Nell following Ichigo and others encounter espada b4 Ichigo

Urazz
October 19, 2006, 05:45 PM
It wouldn't suprise me if everyone but Ichigo gets captured and Aizen makes Orihime and Ichigo fight in order to save their friends. It would certainly be the kind of thing I think Aizen would do to fuck with their brains and to ensure Orihime's loyalty.

mugen
October 19, 2006, 07:25 PM
I predict that they'll at least deal with Yammi cuz that weakling has been around too much. But most likely big mouth Quincy (Ishida) is going to fight a "sword" and get his ass kicked. And i really hope we'll see something new from Ichigo's Bankai. It's dissapointing.

kyubisharingan
October 19, 2006, 09:08 PM
I beleive that Rukia will actually find Orihime, but in the Shadows, Ulquiorra(or however u spell his name) is watching. And as we all know she is somewat jealous of Rukia and Rukia is trying to reason with etc

cravenight
October 19, 2006, 11:53 PM
Eh, i think this is going to go pretty standard, on one by one, each of them will have a fight with the espada. just like the various fight on captain.

nohm
October 20, 2006, 02:54 AM
I think Chad will be one of the first to encounter an Espada for some reason... which Espada I dunno (hopefully the big burly d00d, not Yammi) :p ... I've been lookin forward to seeing what Chad can really do since his training with Renji and Urahara ... its so wide open atm and I cant wait to see the next chapter! :amuse

I think theres a good chance of that happening. Also, I think it's a plot screw up to have made everyone go their own ways. If Ichigo could barely stand a chance against Grim (pre-release), what makes it seem logical that everyone else (who's probably weaker) is formidable against the espadas? Kubo is being too DBZ with this idea...

OGunslinger
October 20, 2006, 04:23 AM
theres 11 Espadas Correct? then im taking a guess at each path theres an espada, and since they all split up, theres a 5 1v1 fights going on, You say that everyone wont be able to take on an espada, its safe to assume that all the other espadas are going to be weaker than grimmjaw, so espada number 6 - 11 will be fighting, so its really not like.. a huge deal, and we can take a guess that the rank from 7 to 6 is a huge jump

Hmm maybe the vizards will come after ichigo and help him? who knows,

i just have to say this -.- Orohime is sooooooo stupid T_T they say they wont kill her but they will kill her friends etc chad ichigo and the gang -.- she doesnt realize they just planned on killing them from the get go -.- what an idiot -.-

nohm
October 20, 2006, 07:04 AM
Well, I'm sure there's a good reason for Aizen to be keeping Orihime around even if it wasn't for her powers...she is kinda docile and everything.. :eyeroll

She should just advance her powers to the point where she'll be able to negate a person/spirit's existence. That'll be the ultimate technique.

Btw, her arrancar wardrobe makes me feel nervous, I mean, there's a hole where it shouldn't be. I don't know any normal woman who'd wear something like that.

bax
October 20, 2006, 08:16 AM
theres 11 Espadas Correct?

There are only 10 Espada (Chapter 244). Plus Aizen, Tousen and Gin (and Inoue), it will be 13 (or 14) opponents, discounting any minor Hollows.

On to early prediction:
Perhaps Aizen, Tousen or Gin will pay a visit to Inoue. At the middle of the chapter, each of them will stumbled upon their own Espada opponents.

For story progression, we'll see SS is planning something. perhaps on Urahara's side too.

Logikl
October 20, 2006, 10:43 AM
For story progression, we'll see SS is planning something. perhaps on Urahara's side too.

I agree... I think SS or Urahara is going to cause some sort of distraction that will help Ichigo and Co. to be able to get to Orihime... because at this point, it just seems impossible for them to succeed in this mission... only time will tell ;)

mangadictus
October 20, 2006, 08:53 PM
Encounter with the Espada I think is far fetched, so far. One thing is for sure, those 5 paths wil lead to 5 BIG SURPRISES! Dunno what those are, though. I wish those would be new chars introduced then owned. Kind of like an extra in a movie. Hehehe It's just me. You guys with me? :XD

Another_Sky
October 20, 2006, 09:14 PM
I was right an Arrancar would join them. (Previous theory) I said that one Arrancar would realize he's doing stuff that's wrong so they'll join Ichigo. (End) I was right even though it's farfetched. Have you guys noticed that Renji was an enemy right? Well one of the Espand might help them in the future. Y'know they they could make another whole arc after Hueco Mundo.

First arc- Hollow/introduction
2nd- Soul Society
3rd- Hueco Mundo
4th- Underworld (where that hollow that killed the parakeet went to)
5th- Earth all around the world (meet foreign soul things have you noticed that the soul society is strictly old japanese culture. So if they go around the world they could meet other society not connecting to the soul society)

Or ofcoarse this whole series might end at Hueco Mundo though. For my fourth arc the underworld. I think one or two Espanda will fight with them like Renji is with them too so. ya. I was thinking it would be really funny if hanatarou, and the arrancar kid met. They would both be yelling stuff like enemy!!! They would be really good friends in the end tho.

One Bad Mo Fo
October 20, 2006, 11:14 PM
Perhaps Aizen, Tousen or Gin will pay a visit to Inoue. At the middle of the chapter, each of them will stumbled upon their own Espada opponents.

That's like 10 chapters worth of stuff.

Nell stoes away, maybe some parting words/coments/thoughts at the break of the huddle.

bax
October 21, 2006, 03:28 AM
That's like 10 chapters worth of stuff.

In can be done in one chapter. Like, next chapter, 3 pages for the visit, like 5-6 pages for the stumbled upon thing and 4-5 pages of Urahara and SS. But yeah, it's a long shot. It's an early prediction anyway. I might change my mind later on.

TooNice
October 22, 2006, 05:21 PM
I would expect Chad to run into Yammi, Ichigo into Grim. Rukia will run into #9, Renji #8 and Ishida into #7 of the Espada.

[Not implying that Ishida is stronger than the others, but somehow I just think it's going to go in that direction]

manu
October 22, 2006, 09:48 PM
I don't see where people think Chad runs into Yammi. It would be an easy and i guess a good chance for Chad to get his revenge but in SS Chad didn't go agaisnt the weakest. His first fight was with a Captain. Totally different to what Ichigo started with and thats why Chad got wiped out so quickly. And a muscle vs. muscle fight would be too boring.

erieru
October 22, 2006, 10:21 PM
I'm just really anxious to get to see Chad develop his other arm, that would be totally badness. also, I think in this arc we will get to see Ichigo loose control of his Hollow again and totallly own one of the espada :)

Dark Zeza
October 23, 2006, 02:58 AM
Ichigo will fight Grimmjaw. And others will fight the lower 4 of the espada. It might be too coincident for Ichigo to pick the right way meeting Grimm, maybe even Ichigo choose the wrong way and fight another one, Grimm will come in anyway.

Kurdokolenko
October 24, 2006, 11:29 AM
I think that Ichigo will fight Ulquirrorra (or whatever was his name) because after their first meeting Ulquor... in chapter 198 said that he will deal with Ichigo (sorry for the bad english )

deathshadow25
October 24, 2006, 06:28 PM
I predict some badass fights actually I think the Ulqorria or whatever might get a chance to fight Rukia. She seems pretty badass (for a chick after all this is Shonen sorry ladies).

mangadictus
October 26, 2006, 02:18 PM
Aarrrggg! Can't wait for this! Ichigo, please fight Ulquiorra... *begs* I wanna see what he's made of. :XD

cravenight
October 26, 2006, 02:44 PM
Eh, thats not going to happen for a long time, i mean its always weaker before stronger, and with ulquiorra like the byakuya of this arc, its going to be at the end.

Fyna
October 26, 2006, 03:05 PM
I just gotta say that Noitora is now known as "Spoon" to me because he looks like a big spoon. :amuse

THETRUTH.com
October 26, 2006, 03:46 PM
This arc seems like it will have lots of fighting but much of it will have no lasting effect. I hope Orihime doesnt turn into another Hinamori. Or will Ichigo take her by force if he can get to that point.

The_Fall
October 26, 2006, 04:06 PM
Aizen looks as menacing as ever with that smirk.

Ashe
October 26, 2006, 04:08 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that returning the Hougyouku to its "original" state is going to be a big Do Not Want ?

flowless
October 26, 2006, 04:17 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that returning the Hougyouku to its "original" state is going to be a big Do Not Want ?

Very wise prediction. I knew something was wrong with aizen doing that, not using illusions and feeling so comfortable. :)

Urazz
October 26, 2006, 05:57 PM
Very wise prediction. I knew something was wrong with aizen doing that, not using illusions and feeling so comfortable. :)

I think it's safe to say that he's aware that Orihime is having thoughts of destroying the hougyoku. It's either what Aizen wants or he has something planned to convince her to go along with his plans.

AthrunZala222
October 26, 2006, 06:32 PM
I think it's safe to say that he's aware that Orihime is having thoughts of destroying the hougyoku. It's either what Aizen wants or he has something planned to convince her to go along with his plans.

Correct! It is most likely Aizen showed it to her on purpose so she would revitalize it
And when Orihime realizes this she will fall into a state of total despair thinking (The only thing I could do and I couldn't do it...) While in this state aizen will tell her that she will revatilze Hougyoku whenever he wants and Inoue has nothign to object...

renrutal
October 27, 2006, 01:09 AM

That would be a nice thing if the first one happens.

It makes me wonder if the Hōgyoku is more than an artifact that removes the boundary between shinigami and hollow powers. Maybe it is the thing that keeps the barrier in place after all.

Urahara and Gotei 13's mysterious ways and secrecy about everything might prove again to be very nocive to everyone else.

adamantiumX
October 27, 2006, 01:29 AM
Orihime went to HM to do her will. It is to find out where the Hogyoku is and eventually, do something about it. With her powers, she can vanish the Hogyoku. It is too bad if Aizen would be able to create another set of Arrancars. Imagine, there were the Espadas already, even Ichigo can't handle grimmjaw... they are no match at their current state...

bax
October 27, 2006, 02:36 AM
A new revelation indeed for this chapter. All my predictions have been throw out of the window :darn
So, that's why Inoue wanted to join Aizen's side. She wants to destroy the Hogyouku by herself.

Which brings us to another speculation. Aizen may planned to use Inoue's powers to restore the Hogyoukuu to it's unused mature state after he uses it. Which means, he can use it multiple times.

True. But, one question remained unanswered. Inoue went to Aizen's side before she knows that she can *reverse existence*. She knew about it when Aizen asked her to heal Grimmjaw's arm, isn't it? So, how could Inoue knew that she can *reverse engineer* the Hogyouku before hand? Or is it that she knew it all along?

Luckas
October 27, 2006, 05:07 AM
True. But, one question remained unanswered. Inoue went to Aizen's side before she knows that she can *reverse existence*. She knew about it when Aizen asked her to heal Grimmjaw's arm, isn't it? So, how could Inoue knew that she can *reverse engineer* the Hogyouku before hand? Or is it that she knew it all along?
I think at the beginning Inoue followed Ulquiorra because he showed her friends in danger and however she couldn't beat him. Then she decided to join Arrancars to get a chance to destroy Hogyouku and, as many already said, Aizen should obviously know that. For which purpose I don't know, but after the start of a second "save arc", just after the end of the first, I'm beginning to doubt Tite Kubo originality.

mangadictus
October 27, 2006, 10:36 AM
I think at the beginning Inoue followed Ulquiorra because he showed her friends in danger and however she couldn't beat him. Then she decided to join Arrancars to get a chance to destroy Hogyouku and, as many already said, Aizen should obviously know that. For which purpose I don't know, but after the start of a second "save arc", just after the end of the first, I'm beginning to doubt Tite Kubo originality.

True. Inoue doesn't have the intellectual capacity that can match with Aizen. I just don't think she can pull it off. Mind games are just child's play for Aizen. But, there's always a catch. If by chance the Hogyouku get's reversed engineered to it's non existent state, obviously there MUST be ingredients of some sort that would make up the Hogyouku. Sounds like DBZ. That's an extra cent from me.

Luckas
October 27, 2006, 12:34 PM
True. Inoue doesn't have the intellectual capacity that can match with Aizen. I just don't think she can pull it off. Mind games are just child's play for Aizen. But, there's always a catch. If by chance the Hogyouku get's reversed engineered to it's non existent state, obviously there MUST be ingredients of some sort that would make up the Hogyouku. Sounds like DBZ. That's an extra cent from me.
I think you are a little harsh on Inoue, and before you ask I'm not a fanboy: Orihime isn't my favourit character.

mangadictus
October 27, 2006, 01:43 PM
I think you are a little harsh on Inoue, and before you ask I'm not a fanboy: Orihime isn't my favourit character.

Sorry if I was. But I'm just saying it based on comparison of both intellects. I like her, fyi. :XD

sharinganLS
October 27, 2006, 02:14 PM
Sorry if I was. But I'm just saying it based on comparison of both intellects. I like her, fyi. :XD
Yes i agree, she doesnt seem smart than aizen, but i guess shes giving it a try (may be shes growing up as the series progress, mentally :) )

Luckas
October 27, 2006, 05:44 PM
Oh, if you compare Inoue with Aizen about intellect, then I understand what you mean. Aizen is very clever and manipulative.

Konkun
October 29, 2006, 11:53 AM
What if Inoue uses her power to erase Aizens existence? O_O

kyubisharingan
October 29, 2006, 12:04 PM
great chapter. But if inoue thinks she can pull this of by herself...she is dead

Another_Sky
October 29, 2006, 03:41 PM
Inoue is going to do it, but she's going to die in the process. Ichigo gets sad, and angery and tells himself why she did it. Somewhere on earth she's reincardinated as someone else. Cause that's what happens when people die in spirit form. Ichi is going to go beserk on Aizen thinking he killed her.

Hey people I was wondering. On volume 4 chapter 33 "rockin future" you know after they get busted by the teacher. Ichigo and the gang are going down the stairs than he's like "At that time I haven't realized the video left on that day changed all of our destiny little by little." Or something like that sorry if I can't translate japanese, but was that already answered his little saying right there? Or did the story complete forgot about it or is tite kubo planning something really twisting....

Urazz
October 29, 2006, 06:35 PM
What if Inoue uses her power to erase Aizens existence? O_O

I'm sure she wouldn't be able to do that as I'm sure the strength of the target is a factor as to how well the attack does.

mangadictus
October 30, 2006, 03:35 AM
Inoue is going to do it, but she's going to die in the process. Ichigo gets sad, and angery and tells himself why she did it. Somewhere on earth she's reincardinated as someone else. Cause that's what happens when people die in spirit form. Ichi is going to go beserk on Aizen thinking he killed her.

Hey people I was wondering. On volume 4 chapter 33 "rockin future" you know after they get busted by the teacher. Ichigo and the gang are going down the stairs than he's like "At that time I haven't realized the video left on that day changed all of our destiny little by little." Or something like that sorry if I can't translate japanese, but was that already answered his little saying right there? Or did the story complete forgot about it or is tite kubo planning something really twisting....

Quite nice idea. Or maybe. She dies. Becomes a Shinigami, maybe in the likeness of Kaien's wife. Or she gets reincarnated as Masaki. Whoa! I think I'm being off topic. :XD

Sharma
October 30, 2006, 04:51 PM

I don't know, Inoue isn't really as thick as she seems, she's a bit happy go lucky and has some bimbo tendancies I admit.

But she isn't thick, she came 3rd in the yearly exams remember, so she can probably figure some clever plan out to fool him.

But I do have to agree Aizen has many trump cards to pull to change her mind, as it is I think this arc is acting a bit quick so far, I still don't think Ichigo could stand a chance vs aizen in any way. :)

Urazz
October 31, 2006, 12:37 AM
I don't know, Inoue isn't really as thick as she seems, she's a bit happy go lucky and has some bimbo tendancies I admit.

But she isn't thick, she came 3rd in the yearly exams remember, so she can probably figure some clever plan out to fool him.

But I do have to agree Aizen has many trump cards to pull to change her mind, as it is I think this arc is acting a bit quick so far, I still don't think Ichigo could stand a chance vs aizen in any way. :)

If Aizen's attempts at mind fuckery fail he can always have Ichigo and the rest of her friends captured and use them to get her to do what he wants. But right now, Aizen is just toying around with all of them by the looks of things.