PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

WinterLion
October 19, 2006, 11:11 PM
Get all your 328 goodies here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9996.msg197874#msg197874)_________________________________________________

And now you can predict away on what you think will be in the next chapter.

thejackass98
October 19, 2006, 11:14 PM
even though it showed asuma all dead and shit i may still have a little hope heh but it depends ehh? and finally we might get some unanswered question bout asuma and did any one notice the crack on the thirds head got bigger or is it jus the quality of the raw

kunai-knight
October 19, 2006, 11:15 PM
Probably just the quality....i didnt think anyone expected him to really die though....

Dracul
October 19, 2006, 11:16 PM
i think we'll finally get back to some naruto! so sad what it took to get there though :(

in response to the previous post about the crack in the third's head on teh mountain, im suprized nobody has fixed it. i mean, there are bound to be at least a couple earth jutsu users in the village. hell, yamato could prolly do it! ;)

Tha Uchiha
October 19, 2006, 11:18 PM
Either back to Naruto training and semi finishing his jutsu or we go back to a Sasuke story arch, cause it seems to me that Orochies time is almost up with it almost being three years, cause the 2nd part started at 2 1/2 years and alot has happened since then...

deathshadow25
October 19, 2006, 11:23 PM
Probably just the quality....i didnt think anyone expected him to really die though....

I liked the AMV

oH YAY i AM ON THE FIRST PAGE !!!

okay my prediction definetly news travels to konoha and eventually naruto and we do a little bit of character development in team 10

dfcarolinaguy
October 19, 2006, 11:27 PM
I predict Kurenia is going to cry

kunai-knight
October 19, 2006, 11:28 PM
I liked the AMV

Thanks my others are better tho imho

Notice the flowers he buys from Ino in the flower shop during one of the flash backs. I think he bought those for kurenai....

nightvanguard
October 19, 2006, 11:28 PM
omg asuma's dead,
i just wished he couldve at least shown some ulta mega wind based jutsu...
and i had such high hopes for him...
prediction
naruto completes his jutsu

kunai-knight
October 19, 2006, 11:33 PM
Chouji looks incredibly alot like naruto in one of the last panels. I really thought it was him at first

xi0
October 19, 2006, 11:45 PM
I think we might get a glimpse of Akatsuki again, meeting up to seal the Sanbi. Maybe Asuma's funeral, or it may go in a completely new direction. Something tells me that the Naruto training bit was just a way to explain some things about chakra manipulation. It opens the door for Naruto to work on a new unrivaled justsu, but I'm not sure if the story requires him to harness this new power right away.

Tha Uchiha
October 19, 2006, 11:51 PM
I think we might get a glimpse of Akatsuki again, meeting up to seal the Sanbi. Maybe Asuma's funeral, or it may go in a completely new direction. Something tells me that the Naruto training bit was just a way to explain some things about chakra manipulation. It opens the door for Naruto to work on a new unrivaled justsu, but I'm not sure if the story requires him to harness this new power right away.

I think you're right about Naruto's new jutsu, it's not really important to the storyline right now. I also now have to agree about the next chapter will probably be about sealing the Sanbi and maybe reveal more about the AL.

Gold Knight
October 19, 2006, 11:56 PM
Poor Asuma.

I actually think we'll be looking at what the Akatsuki will be doing in their sealing of the Sanbi. And then they will be saying something along the lines of "Naruto next," and we might see the last two unrevealed Akatsuki.

Then yeah, back to Konohagakure and the bad news hitting it :/

Hankosha
October 20, 2006, 12:02 AM
Naruto's gonna get those Chakra Knives people have wanted him to have. As well, He's going to work even harder, remembering Asuma's Sacrifice.

ecf
October 20, 2006, 12:15 AM
Its going might be something about the "king" that Asuma whispered about.

Kusachu
October 20, 2006, 12:18 AM
*uncontrolable sobbing*

I predict that Naruto will learn of Asuma's death and there will be a nice flashback of the last time he saw him, and then at some point he'll have a revalation about Asuma and what he told him about wind chakra and he will know how to complete his jutsu. If he actually does use an edged weapon i will be upset, *nod* but it would be pretty cool though.

DarkManSharingan32
October 20, 2006, 12:30 AM
Wow...
That was pretty terrible.
I mean, I've been ranting about how nothing else could've happened... but yeah..

This hurts pretty bad...
---

The next chapter will contain mostly Akatsuki stuff... maybe starting in with Obito as he greets the two straglers. Ann after a Akatsuki scene, the somber crew will get back to Konoha... greeted by someone like Sakura (she will run off, towards Naruto.. but he still wont make much of an appearence...)

This should be when we see Kurenai confront the body... more waterworks folks.
If you werent ready for Asuma... get ready for Kurenai.

Kusachu
October 20, 2006, 12:48 AM
*still sobbing*

I want to hear/see a heartwrenching scream from her...

mugen
October 20, 2006, 12:52 AM
I guess Akatsuki or better yet Itachi is finally going to get Naruto cuz I doubt there's another jinrukkin in Konoha or is there.

erieru
October 20, 2006, 01:17 AM
man.... this is just depressing, the fact that Asuma died and the Akatsuki dudes still scaped like nothing. that's just wrong! *sight*
I predict that we won't know about "the king" until we see Naruto and Shikamaru meeting for the first place after Asuma's death. He will then explain to him that his sensei died believing in him (as he handles him the chakra blades).
Asuma's dead will spark Naruto (as the other wind user) to get revenge on the Akatsuki even more.
on a side note, I still don't get what tha' $*@# were this two dudes doing in Konoha when Itachi is the one who was suppose to get the 9 tail??

maybe this is what the AL was talking about back when they extracted Gaara's when he said something like "you will tell him where the Jinchuuriki is" to Itachi

nightvanguard
October 20, 2006, 01:22 AM
well asuma has to die in order for naruto to use those kick ass trenchknives of his...
but damn, now i feel sad..
i vote for an asuma memorial thread...

prediction again..

i predict that next time will be naruto trainging and perhaps a more waterwaorks from kurenai

zeroJdeath
October 20, 2006, 01:26 AM
Well we probably get a glimpse either phsyically or personality wise of the akatsuki "leader" maybe some more with hidan and kakuzu interacting with the 'boss' and the other unknown akatski, if not this then well see naruto finding out about asuma's death and getting inspired and finishing making upgraded rasengan,maybe not the finishing but defantely some inspiriation/flash back. On a further note I must say that I was very surprised asuma died, I thought we might have a gaara style revive, or at least better medical attention. ANways it kinda makes sense he died since it seems that yamato(or whatever his real name is) has become important in the story from his arival. I just am in shock that asuma is dead,LOL I knew this arc was gearing towards asuma getting beat down/character development but I just didn't think he would kill asuma off, who knows which character will die next.

emania55
October 20, 2006, 01:28 AM
the king asuma mentioned is the al it had to do with the shogi game since he told it to shiki we can assume soon there will be a scene where shiki tells tsunade his name

razor
October 20, 2006, 01:32 AM
my prediction is...
1.i think it is about akatsuki try to seal sanbi and maybe the leader will show himself.
2.no naruto yet
3.....dunno what to predict..

emania55
October 20, 2006, 01:35 AM
also by shiki's reaction we can assume we know the al any guess as to who it is?

ChildGamez
October 20, 2006, 01:37 AM
Bet the king is in fact Naruto .. something about bringing potential talent ou of young konoha shinobis or something...

Welll next chapter gonna be either:
- Akatsuki ritual
- Character deveploment, crying etc.
- Naruto jutsu progress.

That chapter was more like it should always be! (YEAH more corpses!) There are some characters that should have died imho and now seeing Asuma die was great thing (honestly I never liked him so I didn't think too much of it). Atleast now I can expect / fear / get more excited that more of the good guys will end up dead in battles.

Dark Zeza
October 20, 2006, 01:46 AM
I predict there will be an Asuma's funeral (Kurenai crying) before showing the face of AL during the seal of Sanbi.

If naruto got Asuma's knuckle, the rasengan would go to waste then. Since combining wind chakra with Asuma knuckle was alot easier compare to combining with rasengan. I dont think Naruto will get the knuckle.

xi0
October 20, 2006, 01:47 AM
also by shiki's reaction we can assume we know the al any guess as to who it is?

Well, your theory is actually quite interesting that the "King" is the Akatsuki Leader. He must then mean the opposing King, shogi-wise.

This has been brought up before but it is quite interesting how Kurenai and the Akatsuki Leader's eyes are very similiar. Kurenai's eyes are very unique on their own, but if the AK is somehow related to Kurenai, that could explain the conversation Asuma tried to have with Kakashi in the hospital. He was interrupted by none other then Kurenai, and decided it was't the time to speak with Kakashi.

Yeah, well this theory is pretty grandiose I know, but if it were true, I wonder why Asuma wouldn't have let Tsunade know about this immediately.

emania55
October 20, 2006, 01:50 AM
but by shikis reaction he seems very surprised also why would asuma whisper it that's why i don't think asuma was talking about naruto

also dosent he look a little like the 4th or naruto

xi0
October 20, 2006, 02:21 AM
Maybe the AK looks similiar (from what we know of his looks) to Yondaime or Naruto in a broader sense. But I think the AK's eyes are nearly identical to Kurenai's

nohm
October 20, 2006, 02:44 AM
dude, why didn't it start raining 10 minutes earlier? hidan wouldn't be able to maintain his circle, and asuma wouldn't have died.

this is why, before you leave the house in the morning, you check your damn weather forcast! :p

ikuroi
October 20, 2006, 02:57 AM
First off the prediction; we will get to see all Akatsukis member faces now. I think... why wait to show the girls face last? If she aint the leader. Anyway, we will see team 10 and their company arrive @ konoha with the dead body of asuma. My guess is that Naruto will take the chakra knives, him fighting Sasuke with those knives would be cool! Sasukes Lightning sword vs Naruto Windchakrablades

renrutal
October 20, 2006, 02:59 AM
I predict some funny Akatsuki scenes plus the sanbo sealing, perhaps revealing the remaining faces.

Then a Naruto-Kakashi-Yamato meeting with Kurenai and her team, then the news and Asuma's funeral.

No training.

ssjasper2003
October 20, 2006, 03:26 AM
They are going to have a short ceremony or the whole chapter on it with showing some mood shots of several people with mourning.

poboy
October 20, 2006, 03:27 AM
I guess next will be some akatsuki and statue thing but more on the burial of asuma ( a tribute to asuma)

ssjasper2003
October 20, 2006, 03:30 AM
He will probably get his name carved into that memorial stone that has all the names of the ninjas who have died on their missions.

TeamNaruto
October 20, 2006, 03:32 AM
I'll predict that we'll see Naruto at the end of his training, but won't show his new jutsu. Then Asuma's funeral with Konohamaru getting angry!

Donils
October 20, 2006, 04:05 AM
Why would Konohamaru get angry? He never even knew Asuma. The news that he was his uncle(we assume) would probably be more of a shock than anything. Asuma's death was designed with three characters in mind. Shikamaru(the main one), Kurenai, and Naruto.

Next chapter will focus on the Akatsuki sealing the Sanbi and their evil intentions. Me might learn what happened to Yugito too. I would be surprised if we saw anything of Konoha. The chapters after this next one will be all about the Asuma aftermath.

PredatorNar
October 20, 2006, 04:08 AM
Batman will swoop in during the funeral. It turns out that Batman was on the toilet and couldn't make it on time to save Asuma. However, Batman does give Naruto something from his utility belt that allows Naruto to perfect his jutsu in 5 minutes and unsurprisingly Batman also has a tracker on all the AKatsuki members! So the teams head out to the Akatsuki hideout to confront them while they are still performing the sealing! Yea!

Elmdorz
October 20, 2006, 04:36 AM
Why would Konohamaru get angry? He never even knew Asuma. The news that he was his uncle(we assume) would probably be more of a shock than anything. Asuma's death was designed with three characters in mind. Shikamaru(the main one), Kurenai, and Naruto.

Next chapter will focus on the Akatsuki sealing the Sanbi and their evil intentions. Me might learn what happened to Yugito too. I would be surprised if we saw anything of Konoha. The chapters after this next one will be all about the Asuma aftermath.

Uh how can you be so sure Konohamaru does not know Asuma? If Konohamaru was close to the 3rd, most likely he would at least know of Asuma...?????? :blink

uwak
October 20, 2006, 04:37 AM
lmao@predator...

OGunslinger
October 20, 2006, 04:41 AM
predictions news will get to konoha and everyone will cry then naruto will be SUPER HAPPY!!! you know why?? remember that deal naruto had with asuma? asuma gave naruto a tip with his training, so naruto had to pay for there food bill at the bbq place >< *cough choji cough* cough* cough*

lol >< jk..

But we should see a conflict between hidan and 'the boss' also news hits konoha and the mission report to tsunade

zorro103
October 20, 2006, 04:47 AM
My guess is that Naruto will take the chakra knives, him fighting Sasuke with those knives would be cool! Sasukes Lightning sword vs Naruto Windchakrablades

That will be cool!!! like the idea...

Finally azuma is dead.... damnnnnn!!!

Prediction : - i think shikamaru is going analyse the all fight between his team and akatsuki to inprove is jutsu and be able to take hidan down during the next fight.

-We will see naruto jutsu but not complete yet.

- We will see the funeral ceremony of azuma

-and maybe (plz!!) the face of all akatsuki members...

Donils
October 20, 2006, 05:28 AM
Uh how can you be so sure Konohamaru does not know Asuma? If Konohamaru was close to the 3rd, most likely he would at least know of Asuma...?????? :blink

I doubt any of the younger generation knows about Asuma and the Third. Remember, the Third and Asuma had a falling out. So it's unlikely he would bring Asuma up to Konohamaru. It was probably Asuma's call if he wanted to have a realtionship with Konohamaru. Sounds like he didn't.

I should have read the preview for the next chapter before making a prediction.

"Asuma´s death...! What of the village that will learn this shock took place?! Next time: Target of the Akatsuki!"

Sounds like the aftermath of Asuma's death will take center stage next chapter along with the Akatsuki meeting.

kunai-knight
October 20, 2006, 05:32 AM
what i think is gonnna happen now is that Kishi is going to do the unpredictable and give naruto a different weapon that Asuma's. Everyone expects this to happen and it more than likely will end up like that but thats my prediction anyway.

Also i predict the revalation of the king and the reason asuma smokes is going to be revealed soon. Actually i think the two might be related to each other in that the king is a pretty much the reason why he smokes. NOtice that its only after shikamaru learns of the king that he starts smoking....hmmm more later

Eldanis
October 20, 2006, 06:01 AM
After such a dramatic chapter I dont think that Kishi will go straight back to Naruto's training or the Akatsuki as we just had a large bit of Akatsuki development by knowing more about Kazuka and Hidan.

Next chapter will be all about Asuma's death and the effect it has on the three main people it was created to effect, Shikamaru and the team, Kurenai and Naruto (i believe someone also stated these three groups were the aim of the death). Next episode will be the bringing of the body back to Konoha and the end will end with either Naruto finding out about Asuma's death or finding it out and making a promise that he wont go back on his word with to get stronger for Asuma's sake and get revenge for his death.

DrunkFist
October 20, 2006, 06:39 AM
ok its gonna be akatsuki chapter for sure

mars0103
October 20, 2006, 06:48 AM
I predict Kurenia is going to cry

no really that is like naruto is going to et raman

but i think that there will be a silver lining in the next chapter

nohm
October 20, 2006, 06:59 AM

Well, I feel like it was only us, the readers, that were shut out on the Sarutobi relations until Kishi decided to slip it in. I think this ones a different matter in comparison to how the village adults knew about Naruto's kyuubi, but the children didn't.

I think if the next chapter chooses to focus mostly on Akatsuki and their ritual, we'll probably be treated to a different angle than what we got before, what with the piss poor lighting inside the cave that concealed the members' identities. If the chapter decides to focus on Asuma's burial, then I don't think there's really much to predict other than somber faces+stooping+crying+etc. Whatever it is, it better relieve the momentum of this week's chapter..

Yondaime_101
October 20, 2006, 07:18 AM
Quote from Eric Cartman: "The last thing you do before you die is crap!"
There wasn't any crap no Jutsu!!
There might still be hope for Asuma!

kyubisharingan
October 20, 2006, 07:25 AM
The "King" is......Konohamaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![br]Posted on: October 20, 2006, 08:23:16 AM_________________________________________________NOW ths time we see Naruto's training....OR All of Konoha hears Asuma's death, even Kakashi and Tenzou from a bird or watever. SO Naruto's training stops(for a while)

bax
October 20, 2006, 07:50 AM
My early prediction:

Judging from past events, next chapter will focus more into Akatsuki, or at least, the shocker is about Akatsuki. Remember Sndaime/Oro battle? Sandaime is dead but the chapters focus to the aftermath of Naruto/Gaara fight, before tributing a chapter for Sandaime.

Ofcourse it's a cliche, but Kishi seems to overkill by repeating events. We might get to see Naruto in the next chapter. Just a page or two. I hope we get a two page spread of full Akatsuki members next chapter.

kyubisharingan
October 20, 2006, 08:01 AM
lol kishi might just show flashback from Ino, Cho, and Shika THE WHOLE CHAPTER until the last 2 or 3 pages

mugen
October 20, 2006, 08:04 AM
:crying we never got to see what Asuma wanted to talk to Kakashi about. Most likely it was about the king though.
And after seeing the last 8-10 chapters I can asume Asuma was not the strongest of the 12 gaurd shinobi.
Anyways I hope next chapter just is'nt all crying and looking back. but of all I hope Naruto' ll make better use of the wind element.

kyubisharingan
October 20, 2006, 08:21 AM
im pretty sure Asuma wanted to talk to Kaka bout him and Kurenai....

Vegitto
October 20, 2006, 09:26 AM
Kurenai's pregnant.

kyubisharingan
October 20, 2006, 09:32 AM
Kurenai's pregnant.

XD

Robotic Red
October 20, 2006, 10:04 AM
I predict that when Kurenai discovers that Asuma's dead...She wakes up to find Asuma in the shower and discovers that the past year of the manga was all a dream.

Koen
October 20, 2006, 10:13 AM
well, we'll see prolly the funeral of asuma and other shinobis dealing with his loss... I wouldn't be suprised if naruto will achieve that jutsu by knowing the news of asuma. Naruto didn't have a bond with asuma like team 10 had. But getting Naruto in the scene with asuma before they left was for a reason.

Then it says akatsuki their next target, at the end... Prolly the target will be another jinchuuriki, but Kishi would suprise us more if oro would be their next target...

Logikl
October 20, 2006, 10:16 AM
Kurenai's pregnant.

agreed... it makes sense but you never know :amuse

I think it is going to be a recollection chapter when the news hits Konoha... with people remembering him (of course Naruto finds out, makes that STUNNED look then gets angry and sad at the same time) then also the beginning of the ceremony to seal Sanbi ... the next chapter will be the funeral with everyone there like when the 3rd died...

*I know its alot but I just feel Kishi's going to want to show how it hits home*

CheckMate
October 20, 2006, 10:28 AM
Kurenai's pregnant.

XD

dont laugh that's sad.. T-T

There would be some funeral things. and naruto has finished his training.. YAY.!!

sad for asuma sensei..
Farewell sensei.. T-T[br]Posted on: 20-10-2006, 14:46:51_________________________________________________

Naruto's gonna get those Chakra Knives people have wanted him to have. As well, He's going to work even harder, remembering Asuma's Sacrifice.

No offence mate.. but what's so good about those knives of Asuma?
It's pretty good yes, but not that WOW, IMO

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 10:45 AM
i think shikamaru will find out about naruto being a jinchuuriki and then he'll confront naruto and try to kill him because he's why asuma died

CheckMate
October 20, 2006, 10:49 AM
i think shikamaru will find out about naruto being a jinchuuriki and then he'll confront naruto and try to kill him because he's why asuma died

Very imaginative, but not gonna happen.
Naruto's theme is friendship, dont ever forget that

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 10:58 AM
Very imaginative, but not gonna happen.
Naruto's theme is friendship, dont ever forget that
yeah the friendship between shikamaru and asuma was pretty strong and i believe that shikamaru and naruto will have a falling out because of it

frostious
October 20, 2006, 11:04 AM
yeah the friendship between shikamaru and asuma was pretty strong and i believe that shikamaru and naruto will have a falling out because of it

I honestly doubt that, seeing how good friends Naruto and Shikamaru are - Shikamaru just doesn't seem that hollow a person. And it's not like it's the Jinchuurikis' fault that Akatsuki are after them, Shikamaru of all people should be smart enough to see that.

Anyway, I thought Naruto having the Kyuubi inside was common knowledge by now, or was Sakura the only one that was told about it?

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 11:17 AM
yeah sakura and sasuke are the only ones who know about it of the original nine but shikamaru would realize that as long as naruto lives hes goanna be putting the village in danger also i wouldnt call shikamaru and naruto friends i think naruto believes thier friends but i really think shikamaru is indiffernt to him he probably wouldnt have brought naruto along on the save sauske arch if the hokage hadnt told him too

eyeshild21
October 20, 2006, 11:27 AM
I think we ll see ino chouji shika again and we still dont know who is konohamaru's father.we might see him.maybe he ll try to revenge for his brother from akatsuki.

I wonder how many sarutobi' are there.?

ihearthinata
October 20, 2006, 12:28 PM
i see funeral or possibly kurenai finding out..
maybe some extraction from the Akatsuki

shadow_wingchun
October 20, 2006, 12:38 PM
Hmm all this talk about this is king theirs many possiablites.Naruto,Konohmaru or a unknown.

As for the next chapter they will take the body back to konoha then a quickly back to atakuski then back to naruto trainings.

I'm just thinking who will replace team 10 4 man team? Could it be yamato? coz team kakashi got what 5 people in it now lol Kakashi,Sai,Sakura,naruto and yamato add sauske and you got a 6member lol.

I reckon the next person to die is Yamato by orchimaru himself after the training is complete.Naruto wont be able to master it yet and he' probably end up fighting another member of ataksuki then at the last minute master the move having Asuma and yamato death lol if he dies to drive him on giving him to extra kick to kill them everyone is amazed lol.

But um yeah anyways when and if naruto becomes Chunnin or Jounin watever and takes on Konhomaru and his buddies as team Naruto...Sasuke maybe be dead or kakashi .

Shikmaru will surpass Asuma and he will carry the knives still i think shikmaru should master all of the shadow moves.

dfcarolinaguy
October 20, 2006, 02:26 PM
wow, this was a devasting chaper, but i predict Shikamura going to talk to naruto about something, and he going to start smoking a lot too

boyakist4649
October 20, 2006, 02:40 PM
I'm actually really glad that people are considering the Kurenai/Akatsuki Leader connection.

As for the next chapter:
I think we will learn WHY the two akatsuki were there in the first place. They are probably not after Naruto, but someone else in Konoha - and obviously Kurenai and Asuma are connected to this individual. Perhaps another Jinchuuriki amongst the shinobi in Konoha?
Konohamaru being a Jinchuuriki...? It was strange that he was always hanging around the Third Hokage, and even then had Ebisu as a teacher before he was even in the academy. If Asuma and Kurenai are the parents of Konohamaru - it might get even more interesting.
However, Konohamaru would be a perfect bait for more emotion and involvement - especially if he gets caught by Akatsuki and stuff.

Smubeht
October 20, 2006, 02:54 PM
yeah sakura and sasuke are the only ones who know about it of the original nine but shikamaru would realize that as long as naruto lives hes goanna be putting the village in danger also i wouldnt call shikamaru and naruto friends i think naruto believes thier friends but i really think shikamaru is indiffernt to him he probably wouldnt have brought naruto along on the save sauske arch if the hokage hadnt told him too

arent there 12 originals?

naruto, sakura, sasuke
shikamaru, chouji, ino
hinata, kiba, shino
neji, lee, tenten

I'm just thinking who will replace team 10 4 man team? Could it be yamato? coz team kakashi got what 5 people in it now lol Kakashi,Sai,Sakura,naruto and yamato add sauske and you got a 6member lol.

Kakashi
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke

*Sasuke leaves

Kakashi
Naruto, Sakura

*Kakashi is busy or in hospital(I forgot)
*Yamato comes in as a replacement leader

Yamato
Naruto, Sakura, Sai

*Whenever next mission comes

Kakashi
Naruto, Sakura, Sai

*Yamato is helping Naruto train, but I doubt all 5 of them will go out together

------------------------------------------

as for next chap I think we will finally see Naruto again, (it has been a while), they might have a page or 2 memorial for asuma, but if longer then its just dragging it out..

kyubisharingan
October 20, 2006, 03:39 PM
dont laugh that's sad.. T-T

There would be some funeral things. and naruto has finished his training.. YAY.!!

sad for asuma sensei..
Farewell sensei.. T-T[br]Posted on: 20-10-2006, 14:46:51_________________________________________________
No offence mate.. but what's so good about those knives of Asuma?
It's pretty good yes, but not that WOW, IMO

i did that because im sure someone said that before in previous prediction thread. Well she might b pregnant, cuz she is at home doin nothin.....not doin a mission

PredatorNar
October 20, 2006, 03:51 PM
You guys know Batman is replacing Asuma as the leader of Shikamaru's team and Sai is really Robin in disguise getting information for Batman on those evil dudes and it's SO obvious Orochimaru is actually the Joker. Kabuto is Harley is disguise (He always did seem kinda feminine). Can't you guys see that? How obvious is that?

Kisame is Killer Croc's twin aborted brother. The Akatsuki leader is Alfred on steroids (He's pissed that he didn't get that raise last year)

C'mon guys, it's so obvious.

bax
October 20, 2006, 04:09 PM
I wonder how many sarutobi' are there.?

We konw only three of them, two deceased. Sandaime Hokage, Sarutobi Asuma and Sarutobi Konohamaru.

On the topic. We might see the Akatsuki convo next week. After a sad chapter,Kishi might want to drop all the suspense regarding the Akatsuki. But yeah, most of the story next week maybe focused more into the aftermath of the battle.

ihearthinata
October 20, 2006, 04:51 PM
I'm actually really glad that people are considering the Kurenai/Akatsuki Leader connection.

As for the next chapter:
I think we will learn WHY the two akatsuki were there in the first place. They are probably not after Naruto, but someone else in Konoha - and obviously Kurenai and Asuma are connected to this individual. Perhaps another Jinchuuriki amongst the shinobi in Konoha?
Konohamaru being a Jinchuuriki...? It was strange that he was always hanging around the Third Hokage, and even then had Ebisu as a teacher before he was even in the academy. If Asuma and Kurenai are the parents of Konohamaru - it might get even more interesting.
However, Konohamaru would be a perfect bait for more emotion and involvement - especially if he gets caught by Akatsuki and stuff.

the reason why Ebisu is with Konohamaru is because he is a decendant of the 3rd.
Next chapter i would love to see Naruto continuing his training though

broken0dream
October 20, 2006, 05:09 PM
Maybe the sealing of Sanbi, perhaps Konohameru (I think he's Asuma's son) might take it hard too

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 05:41 PM
arent there 12 originals?

naruto, sakura, sasuke
shikamaru, chouji, ino
hinata, kiba, shino
neji, lee, tenten

lee's team werent part of the rookie nine i dont know if i said rookie in the post you were talking about but thats what i meant and sorry for being off topic i just wanted to clear that up

kyubisharingan
October 20, 2006, 06:13 PM
tell ya the truth, the manga is "Naruto" so i wanna see how the training is going. I think Kishi as prolonged it long enough.......unless he has no clue how the training shall go???

GPZrag
October 20, 2006, 07:16 PM
in my own predction we won't see how naruto masterize his jutsu we will see him after a little time skip x_x... i mean we will see some scene with all akatsuki and we might see AL face and MAYBE the AHC(Akatsuki's Hot Chick) and then back to konohagakure adn we see SOME PPL going to asuma's rip... cuz c'mon! he is not any hokage he is just a shinobi so there is no big deal... is not going to be when the war between konoha a the sand began... so only a few ppl will go to see asuma's rip... whatsoever... at the end of the chapter we will see some random scene and maybe on the next chapter(ch. 330) we will see naruto on a mission assuming that he finished that S lvl jutsu... :)

mangadictus
October 20, 2006, 08:49 PM
Next Chap? Probably Kurenai going berserk. But we would probably want her to act like a woman and cry like a baby, because most of us almost did. Then we get to see more Akatsuki, maybe the AL. Naruto will be back on the scene but might go berserk (now that has a high probability rate) after learning what happened to Asuma. RIP. I think he'll inheret Asuma's blades. Dunno if that fits to his fighting style. Hope Kishi finds a way to blend those 2. At least for Asuma's memoria's sake *hopeful again*

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 09:09 PM
yeah i dont think naruto will go berserk because of asumas death he'll probably be upset but i think kakashi will be more upset about it and thus i think he will end up killing hidan or stopping him if he really cant be killed while naruto fights kakuzu

mangadictus
October 20, 2006, 09:24 PM
yeah i dont think naruto will go berserk because of asumas death he'll probably be upset but i think kakashi will be more upset about it and thus i think he will end up killing hidan or stopping him if he really cant be killed while naruto fights kakuzu

Yeah!! Kakuzu VS Naruto!! Kakuzu will need all the stitches he can get to take control of Naruto's Tajuu Busshins.

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 09:24 PM
Yeah!! Kakuzu VS Naruto!! Kakuzu will need all the stitches he can get to take control of Naruto's Tajuu Busshins.
i almost love you for agreeing with me

morty seinfeld
October 20, 2006, 09:28 PM
Could somebody go into detail about the significance of Asuma's and Naruto's bonds somewhat since a lot of people are thinking that Naruto will get Asuma's blades, i'm just curious why? The only communication between them that I remember is Asuma assisting Naruto in his wind training by giving him tips since Asuma uses the wind element as well.

The prediction I have liked so far is the one where Shikamaru brings Naruto the blades to dictate the significance of the "king" figure Asuma spoke of. We also need to know what Asuma was going to tell Kakashi in the hospital, so perhaps that will be revealed.

My guess for the next chapter is any significant relationships characters had to Asuma will be explained. I also have a theory that Shikamaru and company will train to get stronger and avenge Asuma sometime further into the storyline. Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji I believe will be a three man team that ends up killing Hidan 1) Shikamaru will shadow bind Hidan 2) Ino will Body swap Hidan so his curses affect himself 3) and Chouji will finish the drill. This of course assumes that each of those 3 had advanced techniques by their next run-in.

Also, at the end of this chapter it states, "Asuma's death...! What of the village will learn this shock took place!? Next time: Target of the Akatsuki!!" This foreshadowing leads me to believe 2 things, 1) obviously storyline development of relationships people had with Asuma back in Konoha, and 2) At the end of the chapter the Akatsuki's remaining members will be revealed as well as their agenda.

This seems so interesting to me because there is so much storyline going on at once that can be developed, 1) Naruto's training, 2) Akatsuki's goals, 3) Revealing of Akatsuki, 4) Development of Sasuke, 5) Orochimaru's plans and much more subtle development. With that said, i'm wondering when people think the anime will ever move away from the filler; but from the development perspective I don't believe they're comfortable moving it back just yet because there is so much story being developed. Think about it from this perspective, the anime moved to the filler right before the 3 year progression stage of the characters in age. After this 3 year progression there has been about a year+ worth of storyline development meaning they've put out more filler than actual storyline, and there is still a lot going on that needs to be resolved in the comics. It appears to me that we won't have a progression break for a while, in which the anime can start working on the storyline we're seeing developed, up until another break point (ex: 3 years afterwards from whenever this Akatsuki development slightly ends). So, with that said; first of all does this make sense, and if so, do you think it's possible that this is considered when they want the anime to finally move away from this filler junk?

Raine_Joybringer
October 20, 2006, 10:10 PM
Hm... well, as far as we know, Naruto didn't have much to do with Asuma apart from seeing him for the training.

I don't see him getting Asuma's weapons. Asuma's weapons were as much a part of him as him smoking- he'll probably be buried with them.

Also, I have a tiny theory about his talk of the "king", and that he is referring to the Kyuubi, as it was considered the "King of the Bijuu". As well, the sidetext for next week's chapter could mean that Naruto being a jinchuuriki could be revealed to the unknowing generation.

Prove me wrong though... that's just my crackpot theory of the week.

erieru
October 20, 2006, 10:25 PM
well....I think we will get to know about AL, who he is (maybe) or perhaps we will get a little info on what is the exact purpose of the sudden change of plans in the Jinchuuriki agenda, we will then see some of the training, interrupted by the messenger to bring the sad news about Asuma, naruto will then get motivated to finish his training.
the shougi conversation started Asuma comparing the pieces to 'people', he said he was a peon, Shika was a knight, so the king has to be a person IMO.
I like the idea of him been buried with his blades, however, I like more the idea of Naruto using them as part of his fighting spirit

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 10:30 PM
Hm... well, as far as we know, Naruto didn't have much to do with Asuma apart from seeing him for the training.

I don't see him getting Asuma's weapons. Asuma's weapons were as much a part of him as him smoking- he'll probably be buried with them.

Also, I have a tiny theory about his talk of the "king", and that he is referring to the Kyuubi, as it was considered the "King of the Bijuu". As well, the sidetext for next week's chapter could mean that Naruto being a jinchuuriki could be revealed to the unknowing generation.

Prove me wrong though... that's just my crackpot theory of the week.
yeah i think the fact that naruto's a bijuu will be revealed to shikamaruhes definitly going to figure out somethings not right for two members of akatsuki to just randomly attack konoha and about naruto getting the chakara blades i dont see why he would need them if you remember the team leader (or whatever he was) for the sand village genin killed hayate with a sword made only of wind he didnt need to use a blade and he pointed of the weakness in using one

CheckMate
October 20, 2006, 10:33 PM
We konw only three of them, two deceased. Sandaime Hokage, Sarutobi Asuma and Sarutobi Konohamaru.

Konohamaru? Are you sure about this? Uu have proof or just because he is the grandson of the 3rd?

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 10:45 PM
ok first the third hokage died now his son asuma dies if this continues so long konohamuru seriously does kishi hate the saurtobi's

erieru
October 20, 2006, 11:26 PM
Konohamaru? Are you sure about this? Uu have proof or just because he is the grandson of the 3rd?

it makes sense we don't know of anyone else who is the son of the Third, plus we don't know of any brother or sister Asuma may have, so meanwhile I agree it is safe to assume that Konohamaru is also a Sarutobi, and I also think he will ultimately become Naruto's student.

ferza
October 20, 2006, 11:47 PM
This might be a very silly prediction...
Since the next chapter's title is The Target of Akatsuki, i think the whole Konoha village will be told or rumours will be spread that the target of Akatuski is Naruto...AND once again i think everyone will start to hate Naruto. Shikamaru will get pissed off knowing the motive of Akatsuki and prolly wana kick Naruto's ass. Naruto feels shit because he thinks after all these years, no body still recognise his ability, so he goes off without finishing off his training (well he is 3/4 done prolly like what he did will resengan) and try to find Akatsuki himself...Then we might see and introduction of a new character teaming up with Naruto, possibly friends of already captured tails monster...

zetsuie
October 20, 2006, 11:55 PM
well that actually sounds better than the other predictions no offense to anyone but i dont think we would get a story as good as that

Nasuke
October 20, 2006, 11:57 PM
Hi guys its been a while since my last post.

I would first like to add a point that Ive been thinking about for a while. I remember the predictions long ago when people kept discussing that the 4th was the akatsuki leader. I believe that it is not possible; simply for the reason that I believe that the 4th is sealed inside Naruto; similar to how the Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto. This would explain why Naruto resembles the fourth. Naruto is not the 4th's son; he merely resembles him because the fourth is sealed inside him with the Kyuubi. Ever notice those whiskers on Naruto's face; those mean that Naruto took some sort of physical trailt from the Kyuubi. Can we not assume that he did the same with the 4th sealed inside him?

Next with regards to this chapter. While I do not know who the king is; as I read the translation of what Shikamaru said when Asuma told him 'Asuma, thats why you'. I believe Shikamaru is commenting on when he said 'I've never seen Asuma like this' when he was fighting Akatsuki. Asuma must have been thinking of something that made him loose his cool and his judgement.

Finally is my prediction for next week. I believe that upon the return of Team 10 to the village, they will have a burial for Asuma. I also think that Shikamaru will inform Kakashi of what Asuma told him so that they can think of something. I do not think that Naruto will make an appearance for a while. This is Kishi's chance to surprise us at Naruto's rapid development. I also predict that we will see the beginning of the ritual for the sealing of the Sanbi.

MasterOdin
October 21, 2006, 12:02 AM
329 will likely be filled with various people from Konoha finding out about Asuma and their reactions. Probably a little bit with the Akatsuki.

Fezra, it would certainly be a change in the direction of the story if Konoha turned against Naruto, but I don't think it will happen since many of the ninja already know Naruto and the type of person he is. Even with Asuma's death, I don't think they will hold that against Naruto.

I doubt we will see Naruto having completed his jutsu. Not until battle will we see it. In fact, and I am going to throw a wild one out there, the longer Kishi goes without showing us Naruto I am going to speculate that Naruto will have learned a second element to combine with wind. From his latest training it is the only true way to get beyond some of the advantage the sharingan has.

bloodrage
October 21, 2006, 12:21 AM
predictions

long term first: shikamaru will definatley kill hindan, maybe not kazkuz but defenaitley hindan.

maybe shino or sai will kill kazkuz, cause i could see shino bugs eating away those strings or w/e kazkuz has on his arms.
i doubt naruto will be finshed with his training, maybe not even half way unless, there is a couple of days in between the training death and fuenral of asuma.

short term

we will see the sanbi sealing we won't see the leaders face kurani will be crying naruto will talk with the demon fox.

erieru
October 21, 2006, 12:32 AM
I would first like to add a point that Ive been thinking about for a while. I remember the predictions long ago when people kept discussing that the 4th was the akatsuki leader. I believe that it is not possible; simply for the reason that I believe that the 4th is sealed inside Naruto; similar to how the Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto. This would explain why Naruto resembles the fourth. Naruto is not the 4th's son; he merely resembles him because the fourth is sealed inside him with the Kyuubi. Ever notice those whiskers on Naruto's face; those mean that Naruto took some sort of physical trailt from the Kyuubi. Can we not assume that he did the same with the 4th sealed inside him?

I like this theory a lot, that would explain why we don't know anything about his dad OR his mom. And how he was able to learn the Rasengan in such a short time among other things.
However, I think if that was the case I think people like Kakashi may know this fact, so it will not make sense for him to say that Naruto will surpass the 4th. This comment makes sense to me, but I don't know if I'm explaining it right.

Predictions: I think Naruto will show us some progress and we will definetly see some movement on the Akatsuki side, maybe even get to know the AL identity, I'm not sure how much we will see about Asuma's burial, maybe a little time will pass for them to take Asuma's body to Konoha.

Kratos
October 21, 2006, 02:07 AM
man finally some one die!!!!!

i hope Kishi would show us about naruto training or about the Akatsuki, probably it will be about the AL

leejinsung
October 21, 2006, 03:04 AM
the trip with asuma's body will take long enough for konoha to realize a fallen leaf only by the end of the chapter. out of 20 4-man teams, only one arrived? late even! therefore, the first part of the next chapter may have the akatsuki gathering a bit to do the sanbi sealing, maybe a glimpse of yugito bound and unconscious. i feel hidan will badmouth the AL a bit, then we will see who he is and see that kurenai and himself do have the same eyes . . . a little hope that when they get there, they discover asuma is half-alive and they do everything to revive him. cos i do believe that there is a reason the AL stopped hidan and kakuzu just there. cos if sealing the sanbi was so important he could have summoned them earlier. why did they not seal the nibi yet? they extracted the shukaku from gaara as soon as they got him, why'd they wait for this one? well, yeah. maybe cos the sanbi was being apprehended at that time and deidara and tobi just arrived AFTER hidan piked himself and killed asuma. . . but showing the leader has telepathic powers mean he knew the sanbi was captured just around the time chiriku's corpse was being brought to the bounty station. but hey, maybe the AL thought the money would be good.
perhaps naruto, aside from his ultimate wind jutsu, will perfect his use of wind chakra by practising with asuma's knives. . .

CheckMate
October 21, 2006, 03:18 AM
They would track down the duo for sure.

But what makes me wonder is why dont asuma & co. just retreat like hidan and kakuzu did?
I mean.. just disappear.. isn't that good? How hard is that?

Kabuto and Orochimaru always do this kid of stuff when they forfeit.

broken0dream
October 21, 2006, 07:22 AM
ok first the third hokage died now his son asuma dies if this continues so long konohamuru seriously does kishi hate the saurtobi's

Yep, soon the Sarutobi's will be extint. Seriously, Kishimoto-sensei or one of his helpers must hate the Sarutobi's

ikuroi
October 21, 2006, 07:45 AM
Off to why Naruto should get the windchakrablades from Asuma, is because...

A. Asuma seemed happy about Naruto is a "wind user". He said that its rare!

B. Sasuke got an elemantal weapon, so I think its allright to say that Naruto may get on as well to rival him in that specific area as well.

C. Kishi showed us the chakra blades and how cool they are, dont think he showed us that just in these few chapters. But i think he will show us some more of them and that is when Naruto is using them!

e10ne
October 21, 2006, 08:52 AM
I think naruto has already devolepd his new jutsu. at the funeral when everybody is crying naruto will say somting like "I will kill Akatsuki whit my new jutsu"

for the rest of the chp. Akatsuki will seal that beast and will say why they sealing them.

and doesn't anyone noticed that the thing where AL sitting at have the same eyes as kurenai and AL.

shadow_wingchun
October 21, 2006, 11:47 AM
All this about kings and stuff making me think who are the pieces to it.

Naruto could be the king.Sasuke the queen.kakashi and sakura the bishops.yamato and shimaru the horses.Sai and rock lee ? lol castles the rest pawns.

and as for hidan and kazkuku person team 10 will take them out i suspcet maybe ino will be one of the keys to take them out coz ino can control his body and cruse his mate then once that happy chouji will come in and kill him while shikmaru is binding kazkuku so that ino can take control.

zetsuie
October 21, 2006, 12:08 PM
theres no queen in shogi and only bishop and rook per person

ChildGamez
October 21, 2006, 03:52 PM
Ok.. let's go back to chapter 316 for the shougi king conversation. There Asuma is making an offencive move that Shikamaru comments about and Asuma replies:
"It's the first step to invade enemy territory. Sometimes it's necessary to make moves like that..."
Then Shikamaru notes that Asuma hates that style of play. Asuma to this:
"To protect the "king" against stronger opponents you sometimes need a few sacrifices".
After this Asuma refers Shikamaru as a knight and himself as a pawn (a mere sacrifice).

NOW I come into conclution that the conversation actually reflects on their current sitsuation.
Akatsuki is the "stronger opponent" and Tsunade sends Konoha teams to attack Akatsuki members
as the first step to invade enemy territory to protect the king
And now, who's Akatsuki after? That's right, Naruto is the king in question here.

Also see how perfectly the sitsuation played along their conversation.
Pawn was eaten. Stronger opponents ranks showed atleast some weakness
(members not liking the leader calling them back, also revealing their jutsus)..

I'd also like to make a prediction about how Hidan can be killed.
The weakness is in his jutsu, just like Shikamaru tohught it (and he ain't wrong).
The weakness ain't the stake, ain't about being off the ritual circle, BUT
The curse effect so that both sides are "connected" and the other side in
the circle taking damage reflects the damage to opposite side.
I think the key to kill Hidan is that the one he's connected with is actually in
the ritual circle and Hidan out of it. It's undetermined if the one inside
circle needs to suicide to kill Hidan or not.

(Alot editing on this post.. I don't wanna make new post about every point I come up with)
Just noticed next chapter title. So probably it's about Akatsuki ritual etc.
Hopefully we see AL face, hopefully we see Konoha reactions, hopefully Kurenai is pregnant.
I bet next chapter ends in pic of Shikamaru (very close up showing half his face not eyes) and Naruto behind him and Shikamaru saying
"Naruto I got something to talk about with you."

hearmeout
October 21, 2006, 04:00 PM
have you guys notice the theme of the recent naruto episode? It's showing him practicing taijutsu which as far as i can say interesting..

BoombottZ
October 21, 2006, 07:31 PM
Ok heres my prediction...
1)Naruto finds out that asuma is dead goes bonkers but the 2 training him make it known the importance of him learning the jutsu.
2) Naruto starts getting the hang of the jutsu
3) The sealing of the san-bi starts we see alittle more of the al.
Hope ths was a good prediction i hate being wrong :-P.

mrwhos
October 21, 2006, 07:57 PM
Many ppl predict we will see cry my a river scene for Asumas funeral, but I don't think we will see a scene like that. I believe that we will see Asuma grave with the 3th and the rest who has died, the big stone who's Kakashi always visit with lots of big flowers. Come on you guys making this death like it was even bigger then when the 4th and 3th died.

For prediction we will see when Akatsuki are extracting the Sanbi after the that there will be alot of talking around the Akatsuki about how the progress with the Junkchurri (sorry can't remember) and the chat will end with Naruto. ENd of chapter we will either Naruto and his training or a small funeral for Asuma, but most problely Naruto we will see.

Sarmad
October 21, 2006, 09:16 PM

I Love you !

well asuma has to die in order for naruto to use those kick ass trenchknives of his...
but damn, now i feel sad..

I hate you!

I hate you more than nightvanguard! ^^

I can't really tell what we're going to see in the next chapter. I sure don't wanna see Asuma's funeral yet.
How about.. we'll see Naruto totally worn out by the endless and desperate attempts to create that new jutsu. And just when he's about to faint, the demon fox tells him that he's just a weak brat who needs his Chakra in order to create a jutsu.
Naruto, totally frozen by the words of the demon fox, whispers inaudibly for a second and faints. Kakashi catches him before he hits the ground. Change of scenery. Akatsuki is performing a seal. Seven Members have gathered to perform the seal. Itachi and Kisame are apparently absent. Change of scenery. At the waterfalls. Naruto awakes and straightens up so quickly that kakashi and Yamato, who were standing next to him, shrug. Naruto looks right into Kakashi's eye and smiles as if he tricked the devil himself. Kakashi wonders and asks him what's all about his excitement. Naruto just replies: "See for yourself!" and holds up his right arm to perform a jutsu.

Oo >_< --_--

mugen
October 21, 2006, 11:07 PM
We are defenitaly going to get glimpse of hope from Masashi . Dattebayo !!!!!
Don't know from who but we'll get some type of glimpse. However I truely believe that the Konoha ninja are going to leave cuz I doubt they'll stay and fight Hidan & Kakuzu but if they do , I assure you Asuma is coming back to life.
But something more believable would be Kurenai coming, and.......
How come we never got to see that special chakra those monks had. Huh ??????

One Eyed Sharingan
October 22, 2006, 01:37 AM
Predicition:
-there won't be a grand fuberal for asuma...cuz konoha is still in alert (they don't know why Hidan and Kakuzu retreat, and for how long)...so it'l be ordinary funeral
-we'll see frustrated naruto still stuck in his training
-we'll seee other jounin
-akatsuki sealing sanbi...and a glimpse of yugito

4ghost
October 22, 2006, 03:29 AM
I imagine it is going to start off with Akatsuki revealing something about their goals, or targets left, or the particular targets.

Naruto will have already completed his new jutsu, but the entire villages focus is currently on the shocking and sad news of the loss of one of Konoha's elite. Naruto remembering his promise to Asuma some how convinces a grieving Team 10 to accompany him to a somber memorial meal at Yakiniku. During the meal Naruto tells the group how he had wanted to thank Asuma for helping him complete his new jutsu. A surprised Shikamaru asks Naruto if he had actually already mastered the manipulation of chakra's nature. To that Naruto responds that he mastered that part of his training days ago and due to his new jutsu, according to Kakashi, mastering any other wind jutsu should be child's play for Naruto. An impressed and stunned Shikamaru decides that it would be Asuma's will to pass on the chakra blades to Naruto.

A few days later Kurenai in her grief will pull a Kankuro despite having been placed on inactive duty due to her pregnancy. Shikamaru getting wind of this situation alerts the Godaime who then calls in Kakashi informing him of the situation. From that Kakashi realizes what it was that Asuma wanted to tell him and immediately sets out to protect the family that he left behind.

One Eyed Sharingan
October 22, 2006, 04:08 AM
A few days later Kurenai in her grief will pull a Kankuro despite having been placed on inactive duty due to her pregnancy.

i don't get what you mean

kenn02
October 22, 2006, 04:16 AM
my prediction is we'll be seeing an instant revenge... hidan did told the konoha guys to stay put, right?.. so the konoha will be waiting.. and while waiting..shikamaru will prepare some traps to welcome the akatsuki pair and carefully planned the next attack/ambush..

plus, their mission, originally, is to ensure non of the akatsuki leaves the fire country (if i'm not mistaken!)..

the death of asuma will reach tsunade, somehow.. and she will immedietely send out kakashi, yamato, sakura(if she is in the village!) and naruto as reinforcement as they are the only reliable ninja left in the village.. (orichimaru did want them to kill another akatsuki!)

the other ninja who went out seeking the akatsuki will be called back and tsunade will re-arrange the konoha defence in response to recent events..

as to naruto jutsu.. i really think, naruto should go out more and fights.. he needs more experience to create a superb jutsu.. the akatsuki is the best chance to gain that.. moreover, naruto is not a genius in jutsu.. so, he has to learn the hard way...

i really don't wanna see the comic go back to any lame arc.. i've waited so long for this.. more fights pls.. and i want to see more jutsu.. (getting tired of kage bunshin, shadow, bla.. bla..)

pls.. surprise me!

p/s - asuma's death will do good to naruto's plot... not that i hate asuma.. but he needs to be sacrificed for the sake of the whole naruto comics and storyline...

4ghost
October 22, 2006, 04:17 AM
i don't get what you mean

Kankuro didn't act rationally as a shinobi when he chased after Deidara in order to get Gaara back. He ended up nearly being killed by Sasori because he let his emotins rule him.

Snake1786
October 22, 2006, 04:56 AM
Asuma is dead somehow i knew that. Damn its really sad cause he should been died in a better battle, like his father. My prediction is very simple asuma will be buried and we see some flashbacks of him and how great he was and we see shikimaru start smoking ( that would be awesome).

CheckMate
October 22, 2006, 05:15 AM
Kankuro didn't act rationally as a shinobi when he chased after Deidara in order to get Gaara back. He ended up nearly being killed by Sasori because he let his emotins rule him.

Exactly.
Ashinobi must not show his emotion in any circumtances.
It's hard, but that's the way of Shinobi.

It has been proven, some of the ruthless & fearless shinobi are now the strongest ones

Krillos
October 22, 2006, 05:19 AM
With Asuma dead and gone, we have one known Sarutobi left, Konohamaru. I wonder how he'll react when he finds out that his uncle/cousin/whatever is dead? Sad, obviously. But will probably be motivated enough to strengthed the Sarutobi-bloodline for future threats.

Beware! Konohamaru's Army of Ultimate Sexy-No-Jutsu! :ebisunb :XD

xi0
October 22, 2006, 05:21 AM
Asuma is dead somehow i knew that. Damn its really sad cause he should been died in a better battle, like his father. My prediction is very simple asuma will be buried and we see some flashbacks of him and how great he was and we see shikimaru start smoking ( that would be awesome).

The reason you somehow knew that Asuma was going to die, was because Kishimoto used some of the most blatantly obvious foreshadowing ever. During the shogi match Asuma pretty much labeled himself as sacrifice.

About him dying in a better battle. Asuma and his team went up against two Akatsuki, one of which, is the user of a justsu unlike any other Shinobi we have seen in Naruto, Hidan. How was Asuma and company going to know about Kakuzu's ability to reattach Hidan's head; how would they have known that Hidan was so hard to eliminate?

When has any Shinobi or Shinobi Team fought against two Akatsuki, which are essentially Sanin level, in the manga? You can say Asuma, Kurenai, Kakashi, and Gai did when Itachi and Kisame visited Konoha in part one, but Itachi said it himself that he and Kisame weren't there to pick a fight.

Asuma couldn't have gone out much better then he did. He went out as an honorable Shinobi, and defender of Konoha. He made the ultimate sacrifice.

eyeshild21
October 22, 2006, 06:58 AM
I think we 'll see naruto to complete his jutsu nexy chapter.but power without speed is noting.(like dragonball trunks vs cell )but naruto shoud also be faster than sasuke.

but how?how will he become faster?

Dark Zeza
October 22, 2006, 08:12 AM
I think the reason Shikamaru smoked was bcause he wanted to hide the fact that he was crying (shinobi should not show emotion right?). If you notice that flashback Shika cried because of the smoke of Asuma. I dont think he will start smoking as habit.

My Prediction:

The next chapter, there will be the sealing of Sanbi, and funeral afterward.

Snake1786
October 22, 2006, 09:52 AM
Asuma couldn't have gone out much better then he did. He went out as an honorable Shinobi, and defender of Konoha. He made the ultimate sacrifice.

I agree that it was hard to battle two akatsuki but you must agree that his sacrifice was without any cause. What did he protect?? Nothing. It was reallistic the way he died but It was as if kishi wanted to sacrifice somebody so the fans could be satisfied. Dont understand me wrong I like asuma he grow up on me but he deserved a better way to die.

maideth
October 22, 2006, 12:47 PM
wow,i was without connection since 2 weeks,and i really enjoyed these chapters!!!
yeah asuma died without protecting someone... at least from what we know... i'm not sure ...
maybe the king is his and kurenai's son..maybe not...
i hope to see another sarutobi kicking ass.. they supposed to be a great clan :/
i had a dream tonight but it's unbelievable as a prediction :eyeroll so i predict :

1) more scenes from the place where the last chapter ended... (so asuma's body... etc...)
2) jump to naruto or Akatsuki Headquarters

jester065
October 22, 2006, 01:44 PM
I predict we will see some crying and naruto going to finish his new move soon. how will he become faster?.. i think he going to become faster because he will be able to use wind chakra with his movements and better chakra control.

kickrox
October 22, 2006, 02:33 PM
I'm going to predict we jump stright to the Akatsuki hideout with Hidan being angry with the AL. Which then will lead the AL to remind Hidan of what they're trying to accomplish, and how it's infinitely more important than revenge. From there, after we're let in on the Akatsuki's real aim, we'll see the sealing of the Sanbi, and possibly Jiraiya spying on the ceremony. Because it's important for Konoha to know that 2 more Bijuu were captured and are on the verge of being sealed, and what that means for Naruto and the rest of the Shinobi world.

Nemokrad
October 22, 2006, 04:46 PM
We won't see anything special next chapter, a few scenes prior to the sanbi sealing, people hearing about asuma's death, etc.

Naruto will get the chakra blades, especially after Asuma has told Shikamaru that Naruto is the king (yes of course he's the king, people have called him future hokage, hope for konoha, etc so stop speculating otherwise :P). In 2-3 chapters Shika will tell Naruto they need to talk, that's all we'll see. The chakra blades will probably be revealed as a surprise thing at the end of a chapter right before a fight or during one.

Naruto hasn't finished the training yet and won't. He'll have it partially done like he did with the Rasengan. Maybe Kakashi will give up on that training and teach him regular use of wind manipulation in the form of higher speed using wind chakra and a bunch of fuuton jutsu, or even better, Shikamaru will accompany Kakashi teaching the jutsu. Maybe even show them in front of Naruto, might be that Shika is wind compatible and Kakashi isn't (Kakashi might very well be katon/fuuton incompatible).

Knowing Kishi Naruto won't use the chakra blades even if he gets them until the next real fight. He probably has massive output of wind chakra now so he won't need too much training using them. However, after the usage during his first fight of the chakra blades, and being half beaten while using them, he figures out a trick to mix the chakra (maybe remembering Asuma's advice: splitting it and making a thin blade). Maybe he can use the blades to "shoot" wind-based Rasengans? That would be a hell lot less lame than a normal wind Rasengan.

Maybe Naruto's training will be interrupted, I haven't kept count but I think there should be 2 jinchiruukis left including Naruto, so Team 7 + Yamato will probably get an emergency mission to save the last other jinchiruuki left, who will probably be the newly introduced character (been a while since any new real character has been introduced). I wouldn't even be surprised if they're helped in some way by Oro, Kabuto or Sasuke.

Oh well, just my ideas. Just like to add that Naruto might be a lot stronger than some people might suggest, and has learned to use some nifty other jutsu. I'm 99% sure he's able to kuchiyose some medium-sized frogs now, and we saw he could summon shuriken from scrolls (eventhough that might be a really easy skill who knows). Maybe he can use the special type of henge enma used in the sarutobi vs oro battle, I mean, against Kakashi one of his KBs DID change into a shuriken, and I'm not sure if a normal henge'ed KB is sharp enough to hurt someone. Shuriken KB too maybe? Who knows? Anyway, I saw a lot of people whining about Naruto not making any progress cept for a powered up Rasengan and slightly better chakra control over 2 and a half years, but if you look back on the few fights Naruto had, he was either only warming up, freaking out with kyuubi chakra, or actually fatigued by previous usage of the kyuubi. Naruto will have a nice one on one fight with some not all too strong character (maybe a new irrelevant guy) that shows most of his progress and will be a relatively easy win.

Oh well, we'll see :)

thejackass98
October 22, 2006, 05:04 PM
heh since the job of the friggin sarutobi is to die for something they protect its now konohamaru's trun to die hehe he is gonna die soon now

manu
October 22, 2006, 05:18 PM
heh since the job of the friggin sarutobi is to die for something they protect its now konohamaru's trun to die hehe he is gonna die soon now

Thats a horrible thing to say. Though he is about the same age as Haku i doubt he'll try to assasinate some crazy strong jounin.

thejackass98
October 22, 2006, 05:25 PM
but it could happen cuz you might aswell call that the destiny of the sarutobi hehehehe

Kratos
October 22, 2006, 07:03 PM
but it could happen cuz you might aswell call that the destiny of the sarutobi hehehehe

LOL like a cursed family

erieru
October 22, 2006, 10:04 PM
I hope we get to see AL's face, or better yet, know who he is and his relationship to some of the characters we know.
And I have to say I'm 80-90% sure that Naruto has complete his jutsu. Two reasons, one, Yamato can not continue much longer holding up the 4 tailed Naruto and, two, Naruto should not be able to withstand that kind of training for such a long period of time, so he either finished the jutsu or they will have another training round in a week or so, which I doubt.

I have a very random question, what that f*($#* was Tobi doing hanging around with Zetsu (I think it was him) before he became a member of Akatsuki, was he just waiting and wishing for some of the Akatsuki members to die so he can become one?? or was he going to be assigned to go and kill Oro so he can get his ring? just pure curiousity

nothingbeardly
October 22, 2006, 10:39 PM
I like the idea of Tobi originally being assigned to kill Orochimaru and retrieve the ring.

dfcarolinaguy
October 22, 2006, 10:42 PM
I hope we see AL face

deathshadow25
October 22, 2006, 10:54 PM
Wow...
That was pretty terrible.
I mean, I've been ranting about how nothing else could've happened... but yeah..

This hurts pretty bad...
---

The next chapter will contain mostly Akatsuki stuff... maybe starting in with Obito as he greets the two straglers. Ann after a Akatsuki scene, the somber crew will get back to Konoha... greeted by someone like Sakura (she will run off, towards Naruto.. but he still wont make much of an appearence...)

This should be when we see Kurenai confront the body... more waterworks folks.
If you werent ready for Asuma... get ready for Kurenai.

Obito hmmmm......?

someone wats this really bad huh?

Zap
October 23, 2006, 06:09 AM
we dont know yet so stop using tobi as obito and confuse people :)

VeNoM87
October 23, 2006, 08:33 AM
I don't think we should expect much coming chapter. I think it will be a bit of akatsuki, and asuma's funeral. The week after we'll see some Naruto finishing his training, cuz he's so pissed off and wants to kick some akatsuki's butt (maybe asuma even wrote a letter to Naruto regarding his training).
Maybe Naruto will revive Asuma with a mouth to mouth wind jutsu? :P (j/k)

ps. i'm still curious what Naruto other jutsu was, which he shouldn't use (from Jiraiya).

hermallorn
October 23, 2006, 08:36 AM
I am sure it's revenge time for shikamaru. He will try something stupid by himself and the other 8 genins will come to help him.
Hidan is as good as dead now

Natan
October 23, 2006, 09:11 AM
TO the next chap, I predict shika joining naruto squad to fight hidan and kakuzo(if the aka is chasing a jinchurike in konoha naruto will fight soon or later) so hidan will have what is is deserving by shika oneXone(I hope) or will be the test doll for the naruto's new justu( cut and shred no jutsu i think) so he will be so damn cut in piece that his so called 'imortality" will be no use =)

Sorry for the english

manu
October 23, 2006, 09:47 AM
The is way to much credit being given to a bunch of 15/16 year olds. The rookie nine is no where near akatsuki level ok. Sasori was beaten by his grandma not Sakura. So I'll be damned if someone on the same team as Itachi, the strongest ninja to come out of the hidden leaf, will get beaten by some chuunins.

Hotsuma
October 23, 2006, 11:13 AM
I think we 'll see naruto to complete his jutsu nexy chapter.but power without speed is noting.(like dragonball trunks vs cell )but naruto shoud also be faster than sasuke.

but how?how will he become faster?

Using wind chakara to speed up his movements?

One Eyed Sharingan
October 23, 2006, 11:20 AM
Yup, no way that the rookie nine would hold a candle against akatsuki guys (especially one on one)
- I don't think Shika should avenge Asuma.
- And i really don't think that naruto is close to complete the jutsu.
- The news about Asuma will reach Kurenai and Naruto...Naruto gets angry (maybe get to berserk again) and want to get revenge but Kakashi and/or Tenzou will stop him.

Kratos
October 23, 2006, 11:41 AM
Yup, no way that the rookie nine would hold a candle against akatsuki guys (especially one on one)
- I don't think Shika should avenge Asuma.
- And i really don't think that naruto is close to complete the jutsu.
- The news about Asuma will reach Kurenai and Naruto...Naruto gets angry (maybe get to berserk again) and want to get revenge but Kakashi and/or Tenzou will stop him.

yep... the only think a dont agree with u is that Shika is going to avenge Asuma, im not saying now but in the future, if u think,he is the only one who know about Hidan's ability (the other jounin sucks) and im pretty sure he will think a way to kill Hidan

sharinganLS
October 23, 2006, 11:45 AM
yep... the only think a dont agree with u is that Shika is going to avenge Asuma, im not saying now but in the future, if u think,he is the only one who know about Hidan's ability (the other jounin sucks) and im pretty sure he will think a way to kill Hidan
I agree with Kratos i dont think he would avange auma in the coming chapter. I predict naruto advancing in this traning and maybe Asuma's funeral (body brought back to Konoha; sad day in konoha).

CheckMate
October 23, 2006, 12:10 PM
Naruto will have finished his training. And soon they are going into a mission. I like the theory about they are going to save another Jinchuuruki.
That time they will not only face Hidan and Kakuzu, but Itachi and Kisame as well. Let's hope Godaime send not only one team regarding the mentioned above mission.

sharinganLS
October 23, 2006, 12:30 PM
Naruto will have finished his training. And soon they are going into a mission. I like the theory about they are going to save another Jinchuuruki.
That time they will not only face Hidan and Kakuzu, but Itachi and Kisame as well. Let's hope Godaime send not only one team regarding the mentioned above mission.
Yes thats a gud theory, and maybe Naruto saves the Nibi (but the sanbi) and brings her back to konoha and she helps him control his Kyubi chakra (since shes awesome at controlling her biju)

playbychris
October 23, 2006, 01:12 PM
My Prediction
Naruto and Kakashi will stop their training when the hear about Asuma's Death. they will wait for thier next attack.
I know that eventually shikimaru will finish hidan with the help of Naruto. Naruto will fight Kakuzu and he will kill him with his new jutsu.

rocklee87
October 23, 2006, 01:16 PM
do u guys really think that all of that will happen in one chap.? i think no akatsuki.....maybe 2-3 pgs but no more....then its just reactions and mourning

haha shikamaru finish something.....it would be a first but a good thing.....i hope asuma's death makes him get serious

dont know if anyone has said this but i think it would be cool if naruto inherited asumas chakra blades

Piatch
October 23, 2006, 02:29 PM
I guess that the "king" is only something in the shogi game that they used to play... some rule or something... but hopefully it is something special...:) hehe

Kratos
October 23, 2006, 07:00 PM
:offtopic Piatch if thats u in the pic... damn u are hot!!! :darn

we will probably see about Asuma's funeral and what he did and all that like the 3rd... naruto will stop the training (without completing the Rasengan)...

I like the theory about they are going to save another Jinchuuruki.

that would be cool but Naruto doesnt know where is the secret place of reunion for the Akatsuki so naruto will not be able to do that and i dont think that the guys that were fighting Hidan will try to follow them because that would be = to dead

manu
October 23, 2006, 07:26 PM
ah really off topic earlier...

Don't forget Jiriyai, off course he doesn't like to put Naruto in danger but he could make a large army of shinobi to go agaisnt Akatsuki and nobody could deny the fact the Naruto is now indeed a formidable force when he starts getting some tails.

Hitomioftheleaf
October 23, 2006, 07:45 PM
okay, predicting.....akatsuki are going to dot that thing with the three tailed beast...and...we get to see the akatsuki leader's face....most likely not....okay...:)

sry for any mispelled words

thejackass98
October 23, 2006, 08:07 PM
hehe i agree with kratos bout Piatch yea her damn hot!!

back to the prediction eh well i m still wondering what hidan said bout him comming back after sealing sanbi and if it does happen then we posibly have an akatsuki chase which i dought any one would last long in..

Tha Uchiha
October 23, 2006, 09:02 PM
I don't think we should expect much coming chapter. I think it will be a bit of akatsuki, and asuma's funeral. The week after we'll see some Naruto finishing his training, cuz he's so pissed off and wants to kick some akatsuki's butt (maybe asuma even wrote a letter to Naruto regarding his training).
Maybe Naruto will revive Asuma with a mouth to mouth wind jutsu? :P (j/k)

ps. i'm still curious what Naruto other jutsu was, which he shouldn't use (from Jiraiya).

I was thinkin that too, about the letter idea about helping naruto with his new wind jutsu, one of the earlier spoiler tags from the manga was like "what was left behind" or maybe that was in reference to what he told shika, ino, and chouji. So maybe there's still hope that Asums can still help Naruto some how?!

Kratos
October 23, 2006, 11:15 PM
hehe i agree with kratos bout Piatch yea her damn hot!!

im always right about that!!! :smile-big

i just want Kishi to tell us about what Asuma was about to said to Kakashi and all that weird talking about the "king" and all that to Shika and if Kuranai is pregnated or not

Zero1986
October 23, 2006, 11:18 PM
I was thinking that Naruto would be the perfect person to fight against the immortal Akatsuki guy (I forgot his name) seeing as how Naruto himself is pretty much immortal. I mean, whatever wounds he inflicts on Naruto will just be healed by the Kyuubi chakra.

Kratos
October 23, 2006, 11:21 PM
I was thinking that Naruto would be the perfect person to fight against the immortal Akatsuki guy (I forgot his name) seeing as how Naruto himself is pretty much immortal. I mean, whatever wounds he inflicts on Naruto will just be healed by the Kyuubi chakra.

His name is Hidan...
it may be true but it would be more dramatic if Shikamaru kill him, and Shika is the only one that knows about Hidan's techniques and may come out with some good ways to kill him

kickrox
October 24, 2006, 12:55 AM
Naruto isn't imortal, his wounds only heal rapidly in 4 tails mode, if his head is severed before kyuubi comes out i'm sure he'll die. even if he's in 4 tails mode i'm sure he'll die.

I think this chapter will cover a short period of time, and will be mostly about Akatsuki's plans. It might cover the transfer of Asuma's body to knonoha. Like the first 10 chapters about Akatsuki, and the rest showing Asuma's body in transit and arriving to Konoha. It might show some more of Kurenai aswell.

THETRUTH.com
October 24, 2006, 01:56 AM
Are people saying that none of the rookie nine, including post-training Naruto, will be able to go toe-2-toe with any Akatsuki member? If that is true why is he training? We havent seen enough Naruto with no-tails to observe his new skills. Jiraiya knows Akatsuki better than anyone and on the Gaara rescue arc his only advice to Naruto was to stay cool. This leads me to believe that Naruto is more skilled than advertised and Yamato's "speech" seemed to drive that point home. He was up against Sasuke later and despite being weakened from previous fight refused Kyuubi's help. I am excited to see his next fight it will be the first good look at his improved abilities.

Prediction cant see much more than Hidan&Kakuzu arrival and Konoha reaction to the lose of Asuma. Asuma's death may also serve to make Tsunade-sama rethink her approach when it comes to AK like using small more elite units(ex. Team Gai plus Anko or an ANBU). Also how were those squads divided the squad with Ino&Chouji contained two Jounin Aoba&Raidou.

White Rabbit
October 24, 2006, 03:33 AM
Shika is the only one that knows about Hidan's techniques

you forgot izumo and kotetsu... and since hidans technique is not very complicated, i guess it wouldnt take very long for shikamaru to give the other shinobi that are supposed to fight the akatsuki some info about it.

hermallorn
October 24, 2006, 03:49 AM
to the people that think former 9 genins can't go against an akatsuki:
who do you think will beat the akat? Jiraya and Oro only?

The big battle is bound to occurs in the next six month storyline wise. It's not like someone (naruto appart) will get huge power up in this short time...

xi0
October 24, 2006, 03:55 AM
Are people saying that none of the rookie nine, including post-training Naruto, will be able to go toe-2-toe with any Akatsuki member? If that is true why is he training? We havent seen enough Naruto with no-tails to observe his new skills. Jiraiya knows Akatsuki better than anyone and on the Gaara rescue arc his only advice to Naruto was to stay cool. This leads me to believe that Naruto is more skilled than advertised and Yamato's "speech" seemed to drive that point home. He was up against Sasuke later and despite being weakened from previous fight refused Kyuubi's help. I am excited to see his next fight it will be the first good look at his improved abilities.

Prediction cant see much more than Hidan&Kakuzu arrival and Konoha reaction to the lose of Asuma. Asuma's death may also serve to make Tsunade-sama rethink her approach when it comes to AK like using small more elite units(ex. Team Gai plus Anko or an ANBU). Also how were those squads divided the squad with Ino&Chouji contained two Jounin Aoba&Raidou.

Aoba and Raidou are Special Jounins. Special Jounins are ninja who have gained high Jounin-level skills in only one area of ninja arts. They aren't full-fledge Jounins.

Natan
October 24, 2006, 05:25 AM
So if the rookie nine will not defeat the aka how will???? The jounins reallly aren't much help here look asuma a full powered jounin with great skill but don't are even close to win that fight (the best moment are when shika help him but he only cut hidan's head well with the enemy like that anybody could do it) so I still think that will be that R-9 that will do the service with naruto,sakura,shikamaru neji and lee done great damage the other are good but not that good, and naruto isn't the reality so if a have to put my money in the line i put in the r-9

UzumakiRoman
October 24, 2006, 07:23 AM
I was thinkin that too, about the letter idea about helping naruto with his new wind jutsu, one of the earlier spoiler tags from the manga was like "what was left behind" or maybe that was in reference to what he told shika, ino, and chouji. So maybe there's still hope that Asums can still help Naruto some how?!

"what was left behind" could be Kurenai pregnant with Asuma's child!!
don't you think it's strange that a jounin, who for the moment is one of the only genjutsu users in Konoha is always sitting around at her place!
i think she is pregnant which means another grandchild of the Sandaime and either Konohamru's brother or cousin.
btw Kurenai has looked worried in a couple of the frames we've seen.

Sarmad
October 24, 2006, 08:09 AM
So if the rookie nine will not defeat the aka how will???? The jounins reallly aren't much help here look asuma a full powered jounin with great skill but don't are even close to win that fight (the best moment are when shika help him but he only cut hidan's head well with the enemy like that anybody could do it) so I still think that will be that R-9 that will do the service with naruto,sakura,shikamaru neji and lee done great damage the other are good but not that good, and naruto isn't the reality so if a have to put my money in the line i put in the r-9

Naaaah ^^
I'm always saying, that Akatsuki isn't that incredibly strong as many claim them to be. But on other side, they're also not that weak to be beaten just by the "r-9". Maybe some of the "r-9", and definitely Naruto, will get into a fight with Akatsuki members.

sharinganLS
October 24, 2006, 08:41 AM
I feel that emotions are going to rise in the next chapter; the village will gather to respect Asuma (asuma's funeral). Naruto and Kakashi will get the news; maybe at the end of the chapter Kurenai or Shikamaru will hand Asuma's weapon to Naruto.

manu
October 24, 2006, 10:42 AM
Wow people genuinely believe that the rookie nine + Gai's team (cant leave out Rock Lee) are akatsuki level. Well considering that r9+gai has a size advantage over Akatsuki I believe there will have to be a lot of double teaming. Maybe with the help of a Sannin or like 9 on 1. Ok that may be unreasonable but at least 4 on 1 becuase I'm sure Tsunade learned her leason after Asuma died.

kenn02
October 24, 2006, 11:17 AM
i would love to see the sannin team-up again... against akatsuki, of course.. then there will be super high technique fight.. beyond the kage level of fights.. more than oro vs sandaime one... that will be cool.. :p

the r-9? sasuke included? that will be nice.. but why, out of all the jounins, tsunade will choose the r-9? or why not give them (the r-9) a very special training, just like naruto and sakura got? then.. the r-9 will be the elite team.. the next legend.. ha ha ha.. just kidding.. they dont have the luxury of time..

naruto is still a genin, right? when will he takes the chuunin exam? he will be team up with konohamaru, of course.. ha ha ha...

imagine this.. the konoha is surrounded by the akatsuki.. that would be hell of a fight.. then help from then sand.. gaara.. the total choas...

i'm not way out of topic.. am i?

Kratos
October 24, 2006, 12:11 PM
you forgot izumo and kotetsu... and since hidans technique is not very complicated, i guess it wouldnt take very long for shikamaru to give the other shinobi that are supposed to fight the akatsuki some info about it.

i didnt forgot about them, it just that i dont think they know as much a Shika about Hidan justsu and it would be weird and stupid to see both of them killing Hidan!! dont u think?

laughing@you
October 24, 2006, 12:31 PM
Wow people genuinely believe that the rookie nine + Gai's team (cant leave out Rock Lee) are akatsuki level. Well considering that r9+gai has a size advantage over Akatsuki I believe there will have to be a lot of double teaming. Maybe with the help of a Sannin or like 9 on 1. Ok that may be unreasonable but at least 4 on 1 becuase I'm sure Tsunade learned her leason after Asuma died.

I believe that Neji ability will be the best counter against Hidan. Cuz Neji is almost untouchable. But he will need to really step up in the devastating attacks department, cuz in order for hidan to die his whole body and head needs to be destroyed.

Team 9 have the ability to finish off the kakuzu-hidan duo. But what really bugs me is the level. The good guys need to be in bigger numbers in order to mount an offensive.

I think after the info shikamaru will provide about akatsuki, eventhough she created a special team to fight them, she will change strategies and assign their very best. (hopefully)!!!

But I wonder if shikamaru will stay to get revenge on this guys?!?!

The extraction takes 3 days, so that means that naruto has time to finish his training. (I know its wishfull thinking, but you never know)..

Or will naruto go berserk at the news of Asuma's demise?

Robotic Red
October 24, 2006, 01:33 PM
I think during the middle of the funeral (and this would only be AFTER the Sanbi was sealed), Hidan and Kakuzu will suddenly show up just to get Asuma's head (Kakuzu: It's 35,000,000 Ryou, after all.). Cue the Leaf's pursuit of Akatsuki!

sayanvicl4
October 24, 2006, 01:41 PM
I seriously don't think the rookie 9 stand a chance against the akatsuki. Lets go back to the guy team fight against Kisame. They were just in the way was what Kisame made clear with only 30% of his power.

Now to prediction... I think there will be a funeral scene with a couple of slides of the Akatsuki goal. If we're lucky we'll see some scenes of how naruto's progress is going.

Sarmad
October 24, 2006, 01:58 PM
Or will naruto go berserk at the news of Asuma's demise?

No, he won't. There is no reason for him to go beserk. He will be sad though and pay for a lunch with Team 10.

i would love to see the sannin team-up again... against akatsuki, of course.. then there will be super high technique fight.. beyond the kage level of fights.. more than oro vs sandaime one... that will be cool.. :p

A fight on a higher level than Orochimaru against the Third is not possible, yet! The members of Akatsuki can't compete a Sannin like Jiraiya or Tsunade. And i doubt that one of those two Sannins has reached the power-level of the Third or Orochimaru, before his hands and his body became useless. Besides, Akatsuki is operating in two-men Teams.

Team 9 have the ability to finish off the kakuzu-hidan duo. But what really bugs me is the level. The good guys need to be in bigger numbers in order to mount an offensive.

I assume that we haven't yet seen every powerful good guy from Konoha. They may be presented right in this Akatsuki-arc. It's a good chance to introduce some new, powerful and good characters. We don't know about Team 9's progress so far. But i doubt that they even get into a fight with Hidan or Kakazu.

I seriously don't think the rookie 9 stand a chance against the akatsuki. Lets go back to the guy team fight against Kisame. They were just in the way was what Kisame made clear with only 30% of his power.

Now to prediction... I think there will be a funeral scene with a couple of slides of the Akatsuki goal. If we're lucky we'll see some scenes of how naruto's progress is going.

Some of the rookie 9 have good chances, if they operate in Teams, to beat some Akatsuki's or even all of them. You shouldn't underestimate the rookies, cause they have enhanced.

Natan
October 24, 2006, 03:47 PM
well if the r-9 don't fight and kishi put new konoha ninjas to fight akatsuki that would be lame, man we see this kids and his sensei fight all the series to some new guys show up an fight for then in the end, hell no plx.

I still think that some of the r-9(naruto,sakura,neji,and shikamaru at least) plus suna nins(gaara) will do some onexone fights and the rest will fight some non-aka enemys the dangu thing must be an pre-arc before the real fights agaist the aka.

Puting everything together I predict to long time hidan and kakuzo fighting the konoha r-9 nins and senseis, so we will see a mega hunt of anbu member via oro/dangu bouny list great loss to konoha, later a little(big) fight for konoha with some jounins root-member and dangu ploting overtake the sit of hokage, there sai change for the good side of the force forever the r-9 will evolve at the and this arc ,and in the end "the real final" fight all out agaist aka with all bijus minus 9 tales plus 9 akas and extras agaist the r-9(now more powerful but not so much) an the all konoha great nins+all allies.

Sorry for the trash english(and teory)

broken0dream
October 24, 2006, 04:18 PM
well if the r-9 don't fight and kishi put new konoha ninjas to fight akatsuki that would be lame, man we see this kids and his sensei fight all the series to some new guys show up an fight for then in the end, hell no plx.

I still think that some of the r-9(naruto,sakura,neji,and shikamaru at least) plus suna nins(gaara) will do some onexone fights and the rest will fight some non-aka enemys the dangu thing must be an pre-arc before the real fights agaist the aka.

Puting everything together I predict to long time hidan and kakuzo fighting the konoha r-9 nins and senseis, so we will see a mega hunt of anbu member via oro/dangu bouny list great loss to konoha, later a little(big) fight for konoha with some jounins root-member and dangu ploting overtake the sit of hokage, there sai change for the good side of the force forever the r-9 will evolve at the and this arc ,and in the end "the real final" fight all out agaist aka with all bijus minus 9 tales plus 9 akas and extras agaist the r-9(now more powerful but not so much) an the all konoha great nins+all allies.

Sorry for the trash english(and teory)

Hmm... actualy that is a good teory, but as always, we have to wait and see what Kishimoto-sensei does

jamail
October 24, 2006, 04:56 PM
my mind does not how to predict *asuma is dead* after a week it still stings...

manu
October 24, 2006, 05:00 PM
A fight on a higher level than Orochimaru against the Third is not possible, yet! The members of Akatsuki can't compete a Sannin like Jiraiya or Tsunade. And i doubt that one of those two Sannins has reached the power-level of the Third or Orochimaru, before his hands and his body became useless. Besides, Akatsuki is operating in two-men Teams.

Uh did you forget that Orochimaru said that Itachi is stronger then him. Heck Itachi is the strongest shinobi that ever came out of the leaf if you go back and check. Though its doubtful that all of Akatsuki is stronger then Itachi we know that AL is. This is my theory of the strength.

r9<kakashi<hokage<sannin<itachi<AL.

So if any of the sannin fight an Akatsuki to the death i believe that it'll surpass the Hokage fight. Sandaime wasn't at his prime and the Sannin i believe are a bit over their prime but Akatsuki have the power of youth on their side.

emania55
October 24, 2006, 05:05 PM
hidan will probly be killed by the al he's been the most disrespectfull to him and it would be a great deminstration of the al's power also asuma said that guy's gonna die soon anyway or something like that

broken0dream
October 24, 2006, 05:07 PM
Uh did you forget that Orochimaru said that Itachi is stronger then him. Heck Itachi is the strongest shinobi that ever came out of the leaf if you go back and check. Though its doubtful that all of Akatsuki is stronger then Itachi we know that AL is. This is my theory of the strength.

So if any of the sannin fight an Akatsuki to the death i believe that it'll surpass the Hokage fight. Sandaime wasn't at his prime and the Sannin i believe are a bit over their prime but Akatsuki have the power of youth on their side.

The power of youth... Gai and Lee want the owner ship of that frase back

hotsuma316
October 24, 2006, 05:48 PM

Didn't Itachi commented on the anime during his first trip back to konoha to retrieve naruto if he tried to challenge Jiraiya that he is no match. He also comment that if He and Kisame tried at the same time it'll not make any difference, he comments that the best case scenario is that they'll kill Jiraiya but they'll die in the process. Also when Jiraiya did appear to stop Sasuke's beating from Itachi's hand, what did they do, they ran with their tales behind their legs. In conclusion Jiraiya is more powerful than AK flunkys, but not greater that AK leader.

deathshadow25
October 24, 2006, 06:00 PM
The power of youth... Gai and Lee want the owner ship of that frase back

lol

Didn't Itachi commented on the anime during his first trip back to konoha to retrieve naruto if he tried to challenge Jiraiya that he is no match. He also comment that if He and Kisame tried at the same time it'll not make any difference, he comments that the best case scenario is that they'll kill Jiraiya but they'll die in the process. Also when Jiraiya did appear to stop Sasuke's beating from Itachi's hand, what did they do, they ran with their tales behind their legs. In conclusion Jiraiya is more powerful than AK flunkys, but not greater that AK leader.

Actually I think that Itachi might have said something more like "It might get messy if we have to fight this guy"

hotsuma316
October 24, 2006, 06:10 PM
Actually I think that Itachi might have said something more like "It might get messy if we have to fight this guy"

Nope watch the anime and read the manga, Itachi fears Jiraiya

USC Trojans
October 24, 2006, 06:37 PM
I believe that Neji ability will be the best counter against Hidan. Cuz Neji is almost untouchable. But he will need to really step up in the devastating attacks department, cuz in order for hidan to die his whole body and head needs to be destroyed.

In that case, the best opponent to face off against Hidan would be Gaara. It would be difficult at Hidan's speed to draw blood from Gaara, and the sand coffin technique will easily crush Hidan's body.

nightvanguard
October 24, 2006, 06:46 PM
dont forget that itachi was not the finest ninja to come out of the leaf, yondaime would pawn his ass anyday heehehe....

anyways, prediction would be a triple split, asuma scenes, training scenes and akatsuki

Sarmad
October 24, 2006, 06:48 PM

Orochimaru said that after losing his arms and thus his Techniques!
Itachi isn't the strongest shinobi from Konoha. He is just one of the strongest shinobis from Konoha. You could be right though, about AL being stronger than Itachi. Still, we don't have anything that could verify that.

I highly doubt that this is the case. Besides, the Hokage is a Sannin ^^
Itachi is weaker than Jiraiya, which he said himself, at least in the Anime! The manga may be a little different, cause there are different Translations. It's said that Kisame and Itachi could've matched Jiraiya, but they would have killed him and died with him at most.

Well, you could be right, but i don't think so. Just watch episode 71 of the Anime again and you'll see why i think that a fight between Memebrs of the Akatsuki (Itachi) and a Sannin won't surpass the level of the fight between Orochimaru(+first+second) versus the Third (The Professor)! At least not in the near future and without the tailed monsters!

Yup! Exactly

weixiaobao
October 24, 2006, 06:48 PM
Hidan only powerful bc of he is immortal. But anyone, gifted chunnin or jonin, can give a hard time if they careful. Just slice him into pieces and put it at different places or burn him or get somebody get him AIDS or something and he a gonner.

But I think there is more to Hidan than just what already show.

laughing@you
October 24, 2006, 06:51 PM
In that case, the best opponent to face off against Hidan would be Gaara. It would be difficult at Hidan's speed to draw blood from Gaara, and the sand coffin technique will easily crush Hidan's body.

:offtopic Yeah well of course but I was keeping the oponent in the konoha area. Besides after being killed by an akatsuki member I really don't think Gaara is t/hat eigher to fight them. Probably his looking to get more powerfull now that he was being stripped off his ace card

Either way I really think that those two Hidan-kakuzu will be back and Konoha will be ready. But I wonder who will tsunade send to deal with those two??

Let the betting begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will it be????????

manu
October 24, 2006, 07:03 PM

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/65a7088f28.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)
uh no he doesn't

I meant the Sandaime

Also since this is a manga site i use manga to back up my arguements

sangai
October 24, 2006, 07:11 PM
random thought, but totally out of the blue..

yes just thinking about this now, considering the next chapter ..if asuma was having relations with kurenai, IMO it is possible that asuma cannot be the father of konohamaru, where is his wife or is it a love child....from asuma and another ninja, maybe his wife died i dunno..but kinda makes it more likely that sarutobi had two children , even though we never seen sadaime's wife... maybe ...

i predict kurenai is a preggo now...and having asuma's love child...

BoombottZ
October 24, 2006, 07:17 PM
i predict kurenai is a preggo now...and having asuma's love child...
[/quote]
Lol good thought

THETRUTH.com
October 24, 2006, 07:19 PM

I think Jiraiya is probably at Sandaime and Oro's level,at least, in the battle against Oro Jiraiya was also not 100%.

One morre thing, I think that the Rookie 9 are very skilled if Sakura's improvement is any indication. That said I dont think any of them will be near Naruto's level after this training. Jiraiya had him for 2.5 years of training I dont think they were going on many mission if any, probably near continuous training. People are taking about the Rookie 9 like they were all equal at the beginning. I would say that Naruto was Special Jounin level immediately after the time-skip.

@manu
He used Amaterasu after Jiraiya appeared Jiraiya was alone and Itachi still chose retreat and didnt go back to try abducting Naruto again. It might not have been said but his actions seem to indicate he thought he would lose in a fight with Jiraiya, even with backup.

Kratos
October 24, 2006, 07:24 PM
this is really off topic but i was reading all the post and u guys are saying that Itachi is strongest then Orochimaru but weaker than Jiraiya, but in the fight with the 3 sanin Jiraiya had a lot of trouble fighting Oro who could not used his arms and was fighting with Tsunade too ( and i know that Jiraiya was affected by the drug but still Oro got no arms and fought with 2 Sanin) so WTF is going on????

Smubeht
October 24, 2006, 07:43 PM
well in that fight seeing as how tsunade wasn't herself and jiraiya was poisoned, and kabuto was doing the seals for orochimaru it was already not a fair fight. it was as if tsunade was fighting at a chuunin level and jiraiya was poisoned so about 30-50% his normal if that, and then the need to watch out for naruto..and orochimaru is a weirdo with his head able to swing around like hes luffy from one piece. so the missing of hands didn't stop him from attacking too much..

captrosko
October 24, 2006, 08:16 PM
About Konohamaru's father... maybe its Yamato?

Oro fears Itachi, Itachi doesn't fear anyone except the Leader possibly. Itachi is smart and picks his battles. He probably read The Art of War.

Anyway, we need to stick to predicting the next chapter. not discuss who is stronger than who.

If the chapter preview isn't misleading us, Team (Shikamaru?) will return to Konoha with Jaraiya's body. I have a little hope they may try to get revenge, but I don't think its likely. Hopefully this "King" thing becomes a bit more apparent and we learn a bit more about why and for how long Asuma has misunderstood what the Third did. Kurenai may spill all the beans on that.

Smubeht
October 24, 2006, 08:38 PM
If the chapter preview isn't misleading us, Team (Shikamaru?) will return to Konoha with Jaraiya's body. I have a little hope they may try to get revenge, but I don't think its likely. Hopefully this "King" thing becomes a bit more apparent and we learn a bit more about why and for how long Asuma has misunderstood what the Third did. Kurenai may spill all the beans on that.

asuma's body you mean?

as for the king, maybe its someone we dont suspect at all like kurenai or something.

bayanbatn
October 24, 2006, 09:31 PM
About the strength of the ninjas, I think Kishi has not been really consistent. There are so many contradictions between the power of the ninjas. Probably best to assume that the outcome of a fight depends on the time and the situation.

THETRUTH.com
October 24, 2006, 10:36 PM
this is really off topic but i was reading all the post and u guys are saying that Itachi is strongest then Orochimaru but weaker than Jiraiya, but in the fight with the 3 sanin Jiraiya had a lot of trouble fighting Oro who could not used his arms and was fighting with Tsunade too ( and i know that Jiraiya was affected by the drug but still Oro got no arms and fought with 2 Sanin) so WTF is going on????

That is basically what I am saying but I didnt say Itachi was stronger than Oro. I dont think that Itachi is much stronger than Oro if at all. I know Oro said that but his definition of strength is different than other shinobi like Sandaime and likely even Itachi. He values number of jutsu over everything else.

The battle with the Sannin (1)Tsunade got stabbed in the chest with Oro's Kusanagi(that attack killed the Third) while protecting Naruto. If this didnt happen she wouldnt have fatigued and probably would have killed him. (2)Jiraiya was fighting at about 30% or Oro would be dead. (3)Oro couldnt use his arms but he still had the Kusanagi and a Kakashi-level shinobi to aid him. (4)Oro always uses strange tactics like attacking Naruto or summoning former Hokages to fight for him. Except for the fight against Naruto he really has always resorted to tactics that dont display his own skill.

dragonoftheblue
October 24, 2006, 10:59 PM
asuma's body you mean?

as for the king, maybe its someone we dont suspect at all like kurenai or something.

Actually, Asuma said that the king is the person that is most protected right?
Maybe it is Kurenai, because that is the person that Asuma loves the most (cue back to the scene where Iruka talks to Naruto about death and protecting the people you love makes it worthwhile...same idea)

Also, when Asuma said to Shika that he'll "know [who the king is] when the time comes", the next panel was a tree, the signature genjutsu that Kurenai uses (trying to bind Kisame when Itachi and Kisame are fighting with the jounin?)

That's my guess

TheGreenFlash
October 24, 2006, 11:08 PM
To add onto the who is strongest thing, when jiraiya was fighting with oro jiraiya was poisened by tsunade another sanin so the poisen was probbably the best around and affect his hand to hand combat and chakra controll, and oro might have better hand to hand skills then jiraiya anyways, also tsunade was a bloodophobe so she couldnt fight for most of the battle untill the end when she kicked oro's ass. So i think Jiraiya > Oro and Tsunade > Oro with no arms

btw i think naruto is the king and in the next chapter naruto will be training

sayanvicl4
October 24, 2006, 11:40 PM
Adding to the clash of the ninja powers. I think that jiraiya isn't as strong as oro due to him losing the battle when he was young in his flashback. He is stong and feared by many but not the least by oro. Sanin are probably a bit higher in abilities than the lower AK but not against the leaders. Itachi chose not to fight him due to his lack of confidence of winning against such a name. He isn't labeled Sanin for nothing you know. Just like konoha's yellow flash and the white blade guy (kakashi's dad) they are labeled as the best of the best.

BTW I think the king is nobody special just Naruto... or the guy who calls him naruto.niisan

shlowbro
October 25, 2006, 12:05 AM
Probably best to assume that the outcome of a fight depends on the time and the situation.

i think so too because when asuma's squad sneak attacked hidan when he wasn't paying attention, if it was anyone else, they would have died on the spot.... yes, even itachi.

Kratos
October 25, 2006, 12:35 AM
Actually, Asuma said that the king is the person that is most protected right?
Maybe it is Kurenai, because that is the person that Asuma loves the most (cue back to the scene where Iruka talks to Naruto about death and protecting the people you love makes it worthwhile...same idea)

Also, when Asuma said to Shika that he'll "know [who the king is] when the time comes", the next panel was a tree, the signature genjutsu that Kurenai uses (trying to bind Kisame when Itachi and Kisame are fighting with the jounin?)

That's my guess

yeah i was thinking the same except the part with the "tree" about the genjutsu....Asuma was refering that he was prepared to die for the person he loves

CheckMate
October 25, 2006, 12:41 AM
Itachi isn't the strongest shinobi from Konoha. He is just one of the strongest shinobis from Konoha.

Itachi is weaker than Jiraiya, which he said himself, at least in the Anime! The manga may be a little different, cause there are different Translations.

First... Itachi is one of the strongest. I agree, but he might be second behind the Yondaime. Not even Oro could defeat him.
And Oro said that he left the akatsuki because Itachi is stronger than him.
When did he leave akatsuki? It was years ago.., not when after he lost his arm.

Second.. Itachi has always been overestimate his opponents. Especially those in Sannin (which is at HOKAGE class) level.

Third.. I believe there is anothe more appropraite forum to discuss this issue.

Anyway, cheers.!!

Mattias / Sweden
October 25, 2006, 03:54 AM
I Think Shikamaru will begin his training, because now Akatsuki (Hidan) Killed his teacher. So he might seek revenge for it?! Maybe a funeral for Asuma? and maybe some of narutos training! Can´t wait ;)

hermallorn
October 25, 2006, 04:33 AM
strength is nothing

it just about good or bad match in a fight

White Rabbit
October 25, 2006, 04:44 AM
when itachi avoided stepping into a fight with jiraya, he was already worn out by using his tsukiyomi on kakashi. just wanted to add this...
in general, I don't think that you can make a "who's the strongest"-list like the scouter-thing in dragonball.
in naruto it alwas depends on tactics and if you possess a jutsu that can counter or block the one of your apponent.

RevenGz
October 25, 2006, 04:47 AM
My theory is . .

Naruto is the 4th! Reincarnated as a little boy! *nods*

WinterLion
October 25, 2006, 05:18 AM
There's plenty of other threads where you can discuss who's the strongest and such. This is the 329 prediction thread. Let's try to stay on topic please. :amuse

mamsh
October 25, 2006, 09:19 AM
so the hole chapter about Akatsuki sealing the sanbi right.

Elldar
October 25, 2006, 11:10 AM
I don't know how this prediction thread could evelope to strongest thread?

But Itachi isn't the stronger remember when he used Tsukyomo(sp?) on Kakashi, and didn't kill him, I probably wasn't that he didn't want to Kill Hatake Kakashi, probably he couldn't due to the lack of power. and the fight Oro against Jiraiya, Both had there problems, Oro didn't got any jutsus but he could use his chakra, and Jiraiya only could use about 70% more or less.
Still, Oro is weaker than, Itachi is weaker than Jiraiya, and Jiraiya is somewhat weaker than Oro I assume.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Kurenai will recieve the new.
2. She will go rampage.
3. Someone will tell Tenzou, Kakashi and Naruto.
4. Enough pages left, they will be some flashback...maybe?

Kratos
October 25, 2006, 11:14 AM
i think that when Kurenai gets the news about Asuma's dead, she we start crying but nothing else... she will not go and get revenge she will do something more important that nobody expect her to do

frostious
October 25, 2006, 11:30 AM
Everybody's predicting that Kurenai will cry, so just for the heck of it I will predict that she won't - she'll be too shocked to even cry! xP

dragonsan
October 25, 2006, 12:11 PM
I think Naruto gonna be very angry and it will make him to complete that jutsu. Kakashi and Yamato will be suprised and Kakashi will make a discussion with Naruto.

jamail
October 25, 2006, 12:39 PM
Prediction: Naruto will die trying to produce the wind element jutsu... and that is how the manga ends... [br]Posted on: October 25, 2006, 01:36:42 PM_________________________________________________

...she will do something more important that nobody expect her to do

She will marry Kakashi... and they will live a glorious life...

erieru
October 25, 2006, 02:24 PM
Prediction: Naruto will die trying to produce the wind element jutsu... and that is how the manga ends... [br]Posted on: October 25, 2006, 01:36:42 PM_________________________________________________She will marry Kakashi... and they will live a glorious life...

now that would be surprising, or even worst, she will marry Shikamaru lol
naah,
I think the next chapter will be kinda slow (we are after a battle) and we will see probably a little of moving Asuma's body back to Konoha ( I don't think they will just show up in Konoha) and then we will go to some Naruto training and then end it with a few pages of Akatsuki development. there.

seanrider2006
October 25, 2006, 03:22 PM
Its probally going to be Asuma funarul as they did with the 3rd. Im still sad about Asuma:(

DanTheGreat
October 25, 2006, 03:34 PM
Okay, I think it would be super cool if Asuma told Shikimaru that not only is Naruto the "King," but he's the King because he's the son of the 4th Hokage. This might make sense, assuming that Naruto is the King, because why would Asuma consider Naruto to be the King if he hasn't had much time spent with him?. The way I see it, the son of the Third Hokage would know, not to mention he's an older, high-level important Jounin. That would make Asuma's death more important, and might explain why he whispered it to Shikimaru(He's probably the person closest to Naruto, minus Sakura, not to mention Shikimaru is trustworthy)... then again, that's probably the fan boy in me.

Prediction:

There won't be a big funeral like with the Third HOKAGE. Actually, this chapter won't have the funeral. It'll be more or less reaction shots off the important people, and most likely a little bit of Akutsuki, followed by a "surprise" appearance by Naruto in the last few pages.

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 03:30 AM
RAW IS HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10221.msg202808#msg202808)

DAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN need translation.....
YUGITOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :wtf

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 03:48 AM
thanks for the link
i way about to go to sleep
lol 1st page i thought it was another manga
don't u think there are lots of birds in AL's city

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 03:54 AM
it is another manga

Btw, it looks like Naruto's pretty stupid.....(about being told to look left when your'e looking right)...

eni
October 26, 2006, 03:55 AM
it is another manga

Just one page, the rest is Naruto.

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 03:57 AM
yeah i know i guess the person who put the raw wanted to show how similar that guy in the skeleton suit look to Hidan

Ayah
October 26, 2006, 03:58 AM
The other manga made a parody :D

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 03:59 AM
the guy was imitating Hidan (the "it feels great" part)...

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:01 AM
what's the name oof that manga ?

now to wait for the translation
by the way which manga is that on ur sig One Eyed Sharingan the 1st one

Ayah
October 26, 2006, 04:04 AM
what's the name oof that manga ?

"Taizo", according to The Touch.

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:05 AM
oh thanks i look for it

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 04:07 AM
btw...the last double page is amazing, can't wait to seer colorists to work on them
and Kishi is ebil for showing the leader's back only...and only the shilouette of the last unknown Akatsuki member

Hyuuga Hanabi
October 26, 2006, 04:08 AM
A close-up face silhouette of the blue haired one... that was cool. <.<

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:10 AM
yeah . and i think that city has lots of birds for being that big of a city. the city seems to have taller buildings than in konoha. and the birds again. maybe...

eni
October 26, 2006, 04:12 AM
yeah . and i think that city has lots of birds for being that big of a city. the city seems to have taller buildings than in konoha. and the birds again. maybe...

looks like the leader is sealed somewhere ... this place is a little bit surrealistic *think*

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 04:14 AM
Hmmm if you think about it...."konoha" is a ninja village, it's not a city nor capitol of fire country....so there's no high building

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:19 AM
yea, n i think we can see that it reall is a she. n did the already take the 2 tails bijuu out or they'll wait , recover the energy with some cool aid and take her bijuu out/

yeah n he looks lonely. so maybe he is yondi n he dyed his hair to kill time . or maybe the kyubi burn his skin n hair, or somethin...[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:16:01 AM_________________________________________________but my point is that cities usully dont have that many birds flying around or maybe they are migrating but to low. they might crah into a building[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:17:55 AM_________________________________________________and actually it doesnt look like a city it looks like a factory or something. I dont see any windows or any form of life

eni
October 26, 2006, 04:19 AM
or maybe the kyubi burn his skin n hair, or somethin...

yellow hair becomes brownish from burning? :blink ... :rofl :rofl :rofl

I love the yondy theory, but as more and more we see of AL ... more and more I see the differences between him and the fourth :(

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:21 AM
o n i almost forgot but since last chapter were the leader appears, he kindy looks like Batman,dark angel. all the way up there.

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 04:22 AM
Yeah i was thinkin that the place looks like a secluded factory.....you can see water (lake?) in the distant scenery

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:24 AM
yep i see it to[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:23:09 AM_________________________________________________it looks like they watch a lot of tv from around the world with all those antenas. jk

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 04:26 AM
The akatsuki were watching the naruto filler.....and they can't stand the anymore, that's why they became more and more active recently

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:33 AM
dont remind me i cant stand it anymore either. with that crappy animation and story.[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:28:35 AM_________________________________________________well at least i have good mangas to read insstead of waiting for the anime to start part 2like vagabond, berserk,bleach,fma, and recently started 1piece. and waitng a few day for gantz 2[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:31:22 AM_________________________________________________does anyone know wat kakashi said to naruto before he got all excited. are they goin to train together.
and who is yugito and is he sick or why is he dying. (is he vegitos's son?)

Wololo
October 26, 2006, 04:36 AM
dont remind me i cant stand it anymore either. with that crappy animation and story.[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:28:35 AM_________________________________________________well at least i have good mangas to read insstead of waiting for the anime to start part 2like vagabond, berserk,bleach,fma, and recently started 1piece. and waitng a few day for gantz 2[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:31:22 AM_________________________________________________does anyone know wat kakashi said to naruto before he got all excited. are they goin to train to gether

remember the looking left and right at once comment a few chapters back? Kakashi offers a solution any 6 year old would have come up with and Naruto is exited as any brainless teen would be.

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:39 AM
thanks for fo that [br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:38:06 AM_________________________________________________and wat is akat talking about n wat about that map?
i need a translation... :(

ikuroi
October 26, 2006, 04:40 AM
Ah cool chapter, It seems Naruto came up with a solution, funny thing. He didnt even get it was a solution, "YOU CANT COMPLETE THE RASENGAN ALONE!!! *THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOON SOUND*" Kyyyaaahh...lol it wasnt Kakashi who came up with it, if i understand it right.

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:41 AM
well at least u understood something , so ill have to wait for the trans

etekno
October 26, 2006, 04:41 AM
But have someone noticed that the boss of the akatsuki has the same eyes as kurenai????!!!!! OMFG!!!
What do you think?

Moving this post to 329 Discussion. ~ Ayah

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 04:46 AM
remember the looking left and right at once comment a few chapters back? Kakashi offers a solution any 6 year old would have come up with and Naruto is exited as any brainless teen would be.
that's why i said:

Btw, it looks like Naruto's pretty stupid.....(about being told to look left when your'e looking right)...

btw i f you look at the file name: "shougakuseika"....it means "are you an elementary school kid?" (i think)

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:48 AM
yea we have but dont know . we have to wait n see the al face before more rumors about them being relate. cuz some say he has a next level sharigan, others kurenai father or relative or naruto himself, or the 4th... and the list goes on and on...and on.[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:47:06 AM_________________________________________________ye i went back n read ur post sorry for askin again[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:47:51 AM_________________________________________________and who is YugiTOOOO? VEGITO AND YUGIHOO SON, BTOTHER and i like ur EvanCHU

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 04:49 AM
Kekkekekek the list of character that is suspected to have relationship with AL is going to increase till the end
Yugito is the 2tail container...look at my sig (and page 8 double page, at the right bottom corner panel)

etekno
October 26, 2006, 04:51 AM
Wow, naruto should become a telefilm :-D

ailpp
October 26, 2006, 04:54 AM
evanchu probably wins agains kn9[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:51:30 AM_________________________________________________so its kishi going for skinny akatsuki female. i think she looks kind of skinny but very sexy like a model.

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 05:00 AM
let us all pray that it really is FEMALE >_<[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 05:56:22 AM_________________________________________________Trans by Winterlion is here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10228.0)