PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

igotthegoods
October 22, 2009, 08:38 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1638179#post1638179) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

The raw is out! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/562/)! :amuse

sarutobi_sensei
October 26, 2009, 09:04 AM
WOW someone stabs whitebeard?

What's buggy saying?

The pacifistas attacking relentlessly?

WOW

darklide
October 26, 2009, 09:04 AM
Wtf with the spoiler :S
Didnt expect that at all

Ustegius
October 26, 2009, 09:05 AM
This early pics? Wow. Looks real.

Kumabot ownage. And Buggy ownage :D

But who is the girl stabbing WB? Does anyone recognize her? WB seems abnormally calm considering the situation. Caught by surprise?

EDIT: With a second look, I'm not entirely sure if it is he or she.

darklide
October 26, 2009, 09:08 AM
I tried to see who that girl was but i have no idea...
Thought the marine admiral(hina?) the one who could imprison ppl but doesnt seem to be her...
One of WB's allies who has taken him by surprise maybe?

Tobi Uchiha
October 26, 2009, 09:09 AM
doesn't have to be a girl IMO

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 09:10 AM
Didnt think they would come this early!!! Thanks!!! :D

WOW someone stabs WB!!!! OMG we need for info !!!!!

chess4
October 26, 2009, 09:11 AM
is that squardo stabbing him? it kinda looks like him. also its good to see buggy alive and well:p.............is the annoucer chick saying that buggy is one of the pirates leading the charge to save ace?

Me2Ecchi
October 26, 2009, 09:12 AM
Doesnt he looks like Squardo?! http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/12-13/

BTW could it be that stabbing WB could have something to do with Squardo DF power? He stabs in one position and the tip of the sword appear with a different angle

Shanna
October 26, 2009, 09:14 AM
It's probably Squardo. Look at the shoes. http://zip.4chan.org/a/src/1256559122624.jpg

sarutobi_sensei
October 26, 2009, 09:16 AM
Yes it looks like him.

So basically we all predicted the same, he's the traitor.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 09:16 AM
^ LOL possibliy!

I want more info dammit!!! That Squardo guy was always dodgey! Man, look at the difference in size between him and WB lol!

sarutobi_sensei
October 26, 2009, 09:20 AM
Yeah yeah it's him!

Gawd this was predicted but still, it's a shock!

Is he in it with the Marines? Did WB actually know it?

Now WB is wounded and I have a feeling that someone from the good guy's side, yeah the pirates, will intervene on the scene.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 09:24 AM
Squardo LOL looked so dodgey! with that hair and face!

Sengoku u dirty b*tch! Probably had a proposition for Squardo!

I really hope now that the Marines get totally owned!!

kingkano
October 26, 2009, 09:24 AM
maybe doflamingo is controling squardo to stab WB.

Akainu
October 26, 2009, 09:25 AM
wow, a traitor :o
well, it would have been cool if it was a girl like: "I'm the strongest man on earth""so what? I'm a woman" reminded me of lotr.
Squadro stabbing WB is - well, a little hard to phrase - good and bad at the same time, it's not a marine doing so, at least if he isn't one :/

Pacifista barrage was kinda bound to happen, so no real surprise, unlike Buggy, who on that one pic has some kind of weird Luffy face xDDD totally carefree in the middle of a gigantic storm that's heading right into his direction.

BlkHorus
October 26, 2009, 09:26 AM
it was predicted, but I have a feeling this is in a way, part of WB's plan.

Besides that, the PX ownage rampage looks great and the war is getting further insane now. And the Buggy point, I'm hoping that it was WB's plan to make the aim switch to Buggy as the commander of the fleet incase something like this happened. It would be hilarious and at the same time make things really twist. All in all, this chapter is looking to be incredible already with only 3 pics.

D.King
October 26, 2009, 09:28 AM
So this is why he not available when WB was asking for him.......

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/559/07/

Still, I don't think WB will be done or has a serious problem just because of this

for the Buggy point, maybe Squardo say it is Buggy's plan lol

Ustegius
October 26, 2009, 09:29 AM
maybe doflamingo is controling squardo to stab WB.

I think he is too busy with Joz and Croco's sandstorm.

So too possibilities remain
A) Squardo is a traitor, took WB by surprise.
B) This is part of WB's plan. He just looks so calm, that this thing seems suspicious. Illusion?

EDIT: Oh, thanks D.King totally forgot that little piece. I thought it was ominous when I read it, but still. Makes A more likely.

Ero-Sanji
October 26, 2009, 09:30 AM
Oookey!?

Squadro is likely a traitor and WB is hurt, Oda is doing it again!
But the most scary thing is that WB isn't even flinching...!

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 09:31 AM
^ Thats a possiblity! But i think its on Squardo's own choice.

BB & Squardo future alliance?? partnership?? Possibly....

kingkano
October 26, 2009, 09:33 AM
I think he is too busy with Joz and Croco's sandstorm.

So too possibilities remain
A) Squardo is a traitor, took WB by surprise.
B) This is part of WB's plan. He just looks so calm, that this thing seems suspicious. Illusion?

yea the picture with WB looks weird as if WB is a robot or a illusion normaly he would see that coming as the strongest man in the world.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 09:34 AM
WB isnt even reacting to it!

I think he has a gd idea of whats going on, especially when he received news from the den den mushi that Squardo was nowhere to be seen!

Desman
October 26, 2009, 09:37 AM
if Squardo is traitor shouldnt his crew also assault on WB? i count more on plan to hide something from WB' plan like more allies such as mermans.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 09:40 AM
^ I guess Squardo planned something with the Marines by himself with little information given to his crew. Well, thats how i see it right now.

I hope we get to see Jinbei's CREW!!!!!!!!!! :XD :clap :beer

Wouldn't it be sweet if Jinbei's crew, Rayliegh & Shanks appear all at the same later on!!! That would be sweeeeeettt!!!

Duc :D
October 26, 2009, 09:41 AM
Seems like Squardo could become an important person in the future (Nw maybe?) but the fact that WB isn't reactins seems odd...maybe he evaded the assault with lightspeed ^^

Akainu
October 26, 2009, 09:43 AM
Squardo stabbing WB might be due to some reasons, some of them lying in their past, others rather in Squardos personality, like being greedy or so and thus accepting a position as Shichi, not knowing that those are obsolete after the war.

In any case, the consequences of this should be that neither Croc nor Buggy's group go after WB anymore, even if he still lives. everyone will be like "oh, yh, you got him after Squardo", so the balance of powwer is still moving and there's no end in sight yet

kingkano
It would be funny if it turns out Squardo is the 4th admiral that works undercover in the new world as a pirate;)

deffkryz
I think we're going to see now next chapter, if WB is a Logia-Earthquake or not for sure (or if he's a human without a heart).

But maybe it's McGuy? The one left to Doma (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/12-13/).

kuroSaki_Ichi
October 26, 2009, 09:45 AM
I think we're going to see now next chapter, if WB is a Logia-Earthquake or not for sure (or if he's a human without a heart).

But maybe it's McGuy? The one left to Doma (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/12-13/).

how can earthquake be alogia....?

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 09:48 AM
how can earthquake be alogia....?

Im pretty sure its Squardo his clothing and his boots are similar to the ones we've seen in an earlier chapter!

Squardo is just a dirrty ass snitch and traitor, he probably had something planned with the marines b4 they arrived at HQ's.

RichardMNixon
October 26, 2009, 09:49 AM
Buggy's face struck me as more of a deer in the headlights.

I'll go ahead and add a third, off the wall possibility to Squardo. He has an odd DF, perhaps one that he needed to set up in the early part of the battle, and stabbing WB is actually helpful, like it somehow stabs Sengoku or something. Betrayal seems more likely though, especially if he thinks Kumabots are the end of the pirate era. Maybe he's getting some cred to be a Schichibukai? Or just a bitter silver medalist.

Ustegius
October 26, 2009, 09:51 AM
Oh damn, all the possibilities make me so darn hyped. Oda is the genious.

monkey D luffy
October 26, 2009, 09:52 AM
he isnt an earthquake man he is a quake man but he still isnt a logia so what is he so calm? ill tell you why: he can break air itslef right? so theoretically he can break the air to create an illusion so he isnt really there. he is behind the lines of the pacifistas and he gonna own em!

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 09:55 AM
^ Thats a nice idea, maybe his using the air to pressurize that attack, kinda like repelling like. So Squardo looses his balance! WB is going to go on a complete ownage riot in these upcoming chapters lol!

kingkano
October 26, 2009, 09:57 AM
I bet in the next chapter we will see how WB dodged Squardos attack.
Squardo will explain that hes not really with the Marine but also not with WB.
He wanted to kill WB to take his place as a Yonkou and this was his best chance to kill WB while he was in a war against the Marines.

gesgift
October 26, 2009, 09:57 AM
I dislike the idea of a traitor, but seeing they ARE PIRATES, and pirates do NOT always = TRUSTWORTHY... Not the biggest surprise, the only thing that surprises me is that he's able to hit Edward.
Can't the marco/phoenix own all those pacifista in one turn, he should be strong enough.

And where is Ray?

OunknownO
October 26, 2009, 10:01 AM
Hmmmm Whitebeard looked surprisingly calm, it's just like that time when hande ax morgan attacked garp. He knew it was comming but didn't do anything to stop it. Maybe it is possible that there is a great diffrence in strength between them two

kuroSaki_Ichi
October 26, 2009, 10:07 AM
for sure WB shouldn't be too damaged even if he was stabbed...i want to see him crush the dude XD.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 10:09 AM
WB will own him next chapter probably use the quak quake fruit infront of his face!!!

I wanna sum semi-sumo wrestling between a PX and Jozu! :XD

misterchaos
October 26, 2009, 10:10 AM
wow i knew quado wa a traitor, but i wouldnt think he would stab WB, and i think he is going to fail because WB is suprisily calm like when crocodile was attacking him he knew luffy was going to interfere. I guess he has a plan , i guess he was expecting that..

Yans86
October 26, 2009, 10:21 AM
No comment.....this is another BANG from Oda!!!thx Manga God :-D

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 10:21 AM
^ I hope he implements that plan SOON!!!!!!!

I so want him to own those stupid PX's, squardo and more!!!!

Ustegius
October 26, 2009, 10:24 AM
Here goes the conspiracy theory, thanks to the new update. Unless Squardo is a double-spy, but it would be just stupid.

I still doubt WB is done.

kuroSaki_Ichi
October 26, 2009, 10:26 AM
no way WB is done...if he is..."World's strongest pirate" title would mean nothing

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 10:29 AM
WB aint finished, that would just kill the whole war right there and then!

Vista might intervene with Squardo now, i just got a feeling.

jamjamstyle
October 26, 2009, 10:30 AM
Looking forward to Squardo getting each of his bones cracked by Whitebeard and crushed by his anger.

deprince69
October 26, 2009, 10:34 AM
ahahaahaha what if the prediction people were making that whitebeard is gonna die becomes true i bet those guys are gonna show off ahahaha

plex
October 26, 2009, 10:37 AM
wow i knew quado wa a traitor, but i wouldnt think he would stab WB, and i think he is going to fail because WB is suprisily calm like when crocodile was attacking him he knew luffy was going to interfere. I guess he has a plan , i guess he was expecting that..

Well I hope so, Whitebeard is supposed to be the strongest pirate in One Piece, he should be able to dodge an attack like this, he must have a plan.. (otherwise it would totally suck).

monkey D luffy
October 26, 2009, 10:40 AM
i can really see whitebeard saying stupid fly and just slaps squadro to the ground making him sink into the ground making a squadro crater... that would be funny and pure ownage at the same time

goldb
October 26, 2009, 10:49 AM
Wow, those PXs are taking no prisoners.
Already waiting for the next chapter, to see WB's counter-attack

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 10:53 AM
PX's are owning totally right now! Marco can fly away if he really wants too!!! hehehe :p :D

DutchPhoenix
October 26, 2009, 10:56 AM
alot devil fruits come back available after this battle

goldb
October 26, 2009, 11:00 AM
^^ Very true. I wanna know more about the Buggy situation in this chapter. What exactly happened, have they finally noticed that he's there?

We'll soon see, true say I didn't expect spoilers today so :D

Razh
October 26, 2009, 11:02 AM
That's all nice, but I'll need a bigger spoiler pic to believe it completely. It wouldn't be the first time that there was a fake Whitebeard pic.
It seems kinda off. Whitebeard is just standing there as he is stabbed, like he didn't even see that Squadro guy coming. The same Whitebeard who blasted Ace away half asleep. Who seems like he's about to be killed by Ace, but then we see Ace flying off the ship.
He should at least be in some different pose, not standing like a statue.

Also, his left leg seems to be wider somehow. Yes the pages aren't straight, but still.

As I said, I don't buy it yet completely. Times like these in mangas sometimes produce fake spoilers, and if anyone were to try drawing a fake page, I'm guessing they would have trouble drawing Whitebeard in some complicated movement, but rather, standing straight. Hope I'm right.

If not, then I hope Whitebeard has a fake heart or something.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 11:05 AM
^ lol true, but i dont yet something tells me this could be the real sh*t!

A lot of people thought that Squardo is a traitor. Well, all i know is that the sh*t has hit the fan with all those PX's attacking!!! Whos gonna stay and whos gonna run??

gesgift
October 26, 2009, 11:09 AM
Really getting anxious for futher explenations of whats going on. And seeing the PX'es go, makes sence why Sengoku doesn't want the people to see how they're masacring those pirates. But if Luffy and his team could defeat one, some other pirate should also be able to, not?

hhv94
October 26, 2009, 11:12 AM
Ok I cannot remember who squardo is, does someone have a picture? Nice to show a traitor coming out. I am glad that scans coming out early today. Doesn't look like White beard cares about being stabbed or looks surprised, looks more irritated. I can imagine his about to put the smackdown by this point.

jamjamstyle
October 26, 2009, 11:13 AM
^

http://i35.tinypic.com/ndpt2w.jpg

llmcduff
October 26, 2009, 11:13 AM
Holy shit! Squardo stabbed Whitebeard! No!!!!!!!!! I don't want him to die!

Chances are he won't die. But if he's injured, the pirates are in for a hurting!

kkck
October 26, 2009, 11:16 AM
Spiler looks kinda fake but maybe that is just me. The picture with the guy stabbing WB looks awkward to say the least.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 11:16 AM
I knew Squardo was a snitch and a traitor!!!!!!

Mothef*cka if i was WB i would leave nothing left of him!!!

llmcduff
October 26, 2009, 11:17 AM
I knew Squardo was a snitch and a traitor!!!!!!

Mothef*cka if i was WB i would leave nothing left of him!!!
You should have warned him!!!

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 11:18 AM
^ LOL!

Sengoku is evil like BB but in a completely different way.

I wonder whats gonna happen now with all the NW pirates and WB pirates, total confusion and distrust...

Perfect timing as well with the PX's bombarding everything

Fox666
October 26, 2009, 11:20 AM
Squardo them must be truly a really tough guy. At least a vice-admiral I imagine.

Maybe?
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/519/01/

Gats
October 26, 2009, 11:22 AM
If WB has to die, it would certainly be by a traitor, or by a dirty way. You said that this hit won't kill him....WELL WHO KNOWS ? Because Squardo might know how powerful Whitebeard is, I guess that he knows what he is doing. Do not forget that Whitebeard is under medical treatment, maybe Squardo learned about a physical weakness on the torse, on or near his old scar.

Maybe it won't kill him instantly or kill him at all but it will certainly sign the beginning of his death.

Desman
October 26, 2009, 11:37 AM
... Do not forget that Whitebeard is under medical treatment, maybe Squardo learned about a physical weakness on the torse, on or near his old scar.

Maybe it won't kill him instantly or kill him at all but it will certainly sign the beginning of his death.

well this makes me recall some early chapter frontcovers where Garp was hit by morgans axe... he fell asleep so lets see how much squadro did

Finale
October 26, 2009, 11:39 AM
I'm just not too sure about this whole traitor thing. Its possible but if the WG had a spy in WB ranks why were they so worried about where would WB appear? Also from looking at the spoiler picture it doesnt really match up with the picture of Squardo we have jumping off the boat in chapter 553. His sword handle seems alot longer in the spoiler, also where is his other leg? Oh well it doesnt really matter since its sure to be a great chapter anyways.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 11:43 AM
^ lol

I guess yyour right Gatsuga about WB illness/injury or whatnot that the nurses were aiding with.

But, i still think WB wont go down so easily and simply! Yes, if he does go down it would suit it if it was by a traitor or aided by one.

I know everyone is tired of it all but i dont give a f*ck, Luffy's haki is a MUST SEE!!! soon anyway!!

Underpowered
October 26, 2009, 11:45 AM
WB is so gonna crush him.

Spaceman-Spiff
October 26, 2009, 11:58 AM
WB is old and sick, he probably gonna sacrifice himself anyway to end or rescue someone in this war.

Tengu24
October 26, 2009, 12:02 PM
WB is old and sick, he probably gonna sacrifice himself anyway to end or rescue someone in this war.

I think BB gets to kill him, that would be a great devlopment for the story. BB will be luffys final obstacle?

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 12:03 PM

Thats what i think will happen if he does die in this war. But, I can also see BB coming for the final fatal blow on WB!

AiddonValentine
October 26, 2009, 12:08 PM
lord, I'm sick and tired of this depressing "someone's gonna die, someone's gonna die!".

Anyway, Whitebeard obviously ain't going too easy, even if he got hit just below the heart by a New World level captain. The whole Revolutionary Army thing has my brow raised, but we probably need visuals before that's 100% confirmed (curse these scant summaries!) though I wouldn't have been surprised if they showed up especially since Sengoku just revealed Dragon's son to the world

Razh
October 26, 2009, 12:13 PM
I'm actually more interested in revolutionaries and the possibility to see Dragon than in Squadro. It's the last page anyway.

I think part of the spoilers is true and part fake. Why? Because there are some parts that I like and some that I don't.:p

Tengu24
October 26, 2009, 12:21 PM
WB being stabbed? thats cheap but it fitts a pirates culture perfectly.

sarutobi_sensei
October 26, 2009, 12:27 PM
Are they really Revolutionary members or just Okama from ID?

If they are RA then the chances of being them that opened the gate is really high x)

Dragon is coming x)

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 12:27 PM
^ lol

I would love for Dragon to enter with the RV's. Garp, Dragon and Luffy would be sweeet with all there facial expressions hahaha!! :XD

Well, Jozu and Marco will kick into another gear soon!

Ero-Sanji
October 26, 2009, 12:28 PM
People think about it why would the spoiler text be true?

I mean it clearly says that someone from the revolutionary army attacked Mihawk well what happened to Vista I'm pretty sure he wouldn't get defeated off screen...
Anywas as I do not believe that part the rest seems to be quite trustworthy keep it going oda!

Punky fish
October 26, 2009, 12:28 PM
I hope the spoiler text would be true too, but the more I think about it, the more it seems fake. There is too much "unnecessary" stuff in it, the last chapter ended with Pacifistas coming in, and in this chapter there is barely anything about them. I would have expected Ivankov and Luffy saying something, more reactions etc.
And where is Vista? I really doubt that he would be forgotten right after his introduction.
And why would the "Buggy vs. Mihawk" happen again, and in the same way as in the last chapter?

But teh revolutionaries are so cool that I just wanna believe :(

Razh
October 26, 2009, 12:30 PM
You people somehow keep forgetting that all we got is a few pics and translations from the text on them. Let's not go crazy even before the full summary appears.
I think that revolutionary thing could be true. Except the swordsman. Of course, it is possible that Mihawk mipawned Vista easily or that Vista retreated because of Pacifistas.

Squadro thing is hard to believe. A pirate like Whitebeard should only be hit by a frontal attack if he wanted to get hit.

chess4
October 26, 2009, 12:37 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. the revolutionary army has shown up, to even out the pacifista's arrival. i as well as a lot of others predicted that squardo was a traitor so no big surprise. some of the shichibukai turned on the WG so it would only seem fair that some of the NW pirates would be traitors.

my main man buggy will be bigger than ever now. buggy will be a big time pirate from here on it, even if its just by reputation alone. i would expect nothing less from a rogers pirate.

seems like the pacifista cant tell the difference between the WG alliance vs the WB alliance.

Razh
October 26, 2009, 12:40 PM
seems like the pacifista cant tell the difference between the WG alliance vs the WB alliance.

It seems more likely to me that Pacifistas were instructed to kill ALL the pirates.

thefreak
October 26, 2009, 12:44 PM
I really hope that Shichibukai's will help to eleminate PX's or not?

Why do I keep thinking that Kuma there is also a PX?
Cuz I was really Impressed by Kuma at that ghost ship.(forgot name damn.)

Edit : No that cant be cuz in this battle he used his paw paw powers.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 12:46 PM
^ Most probably!

I dont see how the PX can be soft on some pirates, they dont give a damn!!!

LOL im just waiting for one to attack Hawk Eyes!!! :XD

Edit: YEEEEESSSS THE RV'S ARE IN TOWN!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

beastboy
October 26, 2009, 12:53 PM
I'm actually more interested in revolutionaries and the possibility to see Dragon than in Squadro. It's the last page anyway.

I think part of the spoilers is true and part fake. Why? Because there are some parts that I like and some that I don't.:p

So the ones that you like are the fake ones!!
ahaha

But I didn't see this coming.. I hope WB just says... "do you think you're the first o pierced me.." and the quakes him with all his power! (and half of the Ice cracks.. and everybody who didn't reached the bay falls under water!!!
And Jinbei saves the strong ones!! ahaha

chess4
October 26, 2009, 01:00 PM
if the RA is at the war, then it could be a chance that my girl nico robin is in the house.

Razh
October 26, 2009, 01:02 PM
So the ones that you like are the fake ones!!
ahaha

You'll have to explain it to me.-_-;

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 01:09 PM
I hope Nico Robin (at least one SH is reunited with Luffy!! yay!) is with the RV's at HQ's now!!! Can't wait to see Dragon with his epic entrance!!!! :XD :spaz

beastboy
October 26, 2009, 01:10 PM
You'll have to explain it to me.-_-;

Just joking.. ahah

I really hope that Nico Robin his in the house!!
And Sanji was in kamabakka so he can be back =D!

mp44chris
October 26, 2009, 01:27 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT what was that! it can't be true! but it is!
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOMEAWESOME! can't w8 4 good pics and a decent spoiler!

Oda you are god among men!

Yoker66666
October 26, 2009, 01:29 PM
The sword is Skewed

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 01:39 PM
Someone please translate the most recent spoiler post!!

This is gettin me so hyped!! I need to know what happens!!

Sounds to me tho that the PX's are owning and then something happens...

k-dom
October 26, 2009, 01:40 PM
If vortex has a teleportation power as many guessed, that would explain why he is able to stab Whitebeard easily. But we'll see. I'm more suspicious about the Rebellion army which appear out of nowhere.

And I'm glad to see that buggy recovered quickly from his bomb, that means more funny scene in the future.

mp44chris
October 26, 2009, 01:43 PM
The sword is Skewed

yes of course it is so! it's because the pics are of terrible quality. tooo terrible... maybe they are fake.... only time will reveal it.

chess4
October 26, 2009, 01:49 PM
i dont think dragon will be with the RA.

SenninSage
October 26, 2009, 01:57 PM
Holy crap, Oda is on fire.

BlackHair
October 26, 2009, 01:59 PM
Holy Shit. That's some serious development. Here I thought the first one who will have a hit on WB will be either Garp or SenGoku.. I mean holy crap, that's some serious development.First real chapter in this war after WB's arrival, I might call EPIC!!!

So the Rev are taking the opportunity of the war for their movement after all. Now I rly want to see Dragon. Though I still don't expect him.

DARK
October 26, 2009, 02:06 PM
OK, so Oda decides to pull a fast one and have some random character that they have not introduced until this chapter attack WB?

BlackHair
October 26, 2009, 02:17 PM
Actually he was introduced but not hyped. Also he was missing as WB contacted the NW captain as he ordered the ships to move. But I get what u mean, the one who should have landed the first hit, should have been Sengoku, imo.

_AceOfSpades_
October 26, 2009, 02:17 PM
Squardo was a spy > < I just knew it. There is no way that the fact that he is missing would be irrelevant... But why is the one interviewed Buggy of all things? - -

chess4
October 26, 2009, 02:20 PM
OK, so Oda decides to pull a fast one and have some random character that they have not introduced until this chapter attack WB?

he has been seen in 2 panels so far. he was 1st introuced when all he NW pirates 1st showed up.

i kinda figured that all the NW pirates were not on the up and up. im cool with some of the NW pirates turning on WB because 2 of the shichibukai turned on the WG. also when garp turns on the WG, i hope everyone will not be surprised

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 02:20 PM
^ Hmmm loool I want to know why Buggy has been chosen to be interviewed as well!!! He is an ex-member of the Jolly Rogers Pirate Crew. Maybe its because of that! A possible connection with a reason...

Cruewk
October 26, 2009, 02:21 PM
He was already introduced and reported missing a few chapters ago. There were already a decent amount of predictions that Squardo was going to betray WB.

Seleno
October 26, 2009, 02:29 PM
Amazing spoilers and that on a Monday Oo

I'm so glad that Buggy is still alive (after Luffy's last words to him I've thought he would disappear for a long time again).

The Squardo thing... hmm.. I talready thought of the possibility that he could be a spy 'cause of his sudden disappearance. But at first it seemed to me that Zoro would be the one attacking WB xD (I'm a bit tired so and the picture is a bit small ... so xD)

Can't wait to read the whole chapter. ^^

DARK
October 26, 2009, 02:32 PM
he has been seen in 2 panels so far. he was 1st introuced when all he NW pirates 1st showed up.

i kinda figured that all the NW pirates were not on the up and up. im cool with some of the NW pirates turning on WB because 2 of the shichibukai turned on the WG. also when garp turns on the WG, i hope everyone will not be surprised

If he only appeared for 2 panels among several other unimportant characters, then of course I would not have been able to remember him.
I'm glad that one of the pirates from the NW ACTUALLY did something worthwhile in this battle.

Akainu
October 26, 2009, 02:37 PM
Hmmm, I think with "unintroduced Revolutionary" they are refering to someone of the Newkamas, not the revolutionary army per se, at least that's how I understand the spoilers, if it's indeed the whole army written there I'd rather call that fanfic than accepting, that Oda ruins one of the great cliffhanger moments by giving WB a backup from the start;

chess4
October 26, 2009, 02:41 PM
this war is a showcase of the jailbreak league and the WB pirates vs the WG and the shichibukai. the NW pirates are just getting minor introductions so we will be familar with them when the 2nd half of the manga starts in the New World.

i think its 2 much to ask for everyone getting equal face time.

kastrum
October 26, 2009, 02:55 PM
I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that Whitebeard would be caught by an attack like the one in the spoiler. Remember this: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/552/11/

I think it's FAKE!

Katz
October 26, 2009, 02:58 PM
Could be, their not super great quality, so there's a chance they could be fake, but like the guy above me said, I dont see WB taking a simple surprise attack like that after its shown him repelling Ace several times, easily.

Shiro-kun
October 26, 2009, 02:58 PM
he was sleeping too when Ace tried to kill him,

If the spoiler is true god WB let his guard down big time.. :\

Katz
October 26, 2009, 03:00 PM
Well hell even recently when he was I guess you could call it morning for Oars jr, that giant tried blindsiding him and got completely owned within seconds.

DARK
October 26, 2009, 03:01 PM
Whitebeard was confident that he ruled the New World with an iron fist. To think that even among his underlings, there would be people wanting him down (better yet a WG spy). Seriously, for someone who is the most wanted in the world, he should not be so careless.

Mythsoul
October 26, 2009, 03:04 PM
hmmmmmmmm whoever translated the last spoiler scrip...I hate you...lol......for using google translator.......

Katz
October 26, 2009, 03:06 PM
yea google trans. isn't exactly the "go to spot"

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 03:08 PM
^ lol we all know that one!!!

I did it for this weeks one and all i got is bear this and bear that lol.

I hope the RV's are confirmed to have arrived

Akainu
October 26, 2009, 03:08 PM
For future reference just report it once you see it and don't waste your words. It's clearly stated in the rules that we don't want those crap quality translations done by brainless machines, thus deleted!

Rotten The Wizard
October 26, 2009, 03:11 PM
wtf? looking at that panel...this guy actually STABBED whitebeard!
I have confidence that ODA is more competent that KUBO so whitebeard wont be going down that easily>>>but damn

This squadro guy is gonna get his head ripped off

Razh
October 26, 2009, 03:19 PM
The more I look at that pic the more fake it looks to me. Squadro's sword looks disproportionate compared to the last time we saw it. And the whole scene looks like a bad joke.

Sure, the idea of him being a traitor has been around since he disappeared, and maybe someone decided to make a fake pic just for kicks.
Where are those bigger pics dammit?

_AceOfSpades_
October 26, 2009, 03:21 PM
WB wouldn't live up to his reputation if he died now... But I'm still somewhat worried, Suardo was a spy, so he might have found a weakpoint of some sort ... I hope that's not the case, but why does WB let himself get stabbed anyway? WB kicked every idot's ass who tried to surprise attack him, after all... So what's wrong - - Did he let stab himself of sth? Because it's an ally he was caught off guard? That old man better doesn't die ...
Oh well, maybe it's a fake pic. Really seems weird for WB getting caught off guard like that.

Black Hawk
October 26, 2009, 03:22 PM
First overall spoiler listen nice.
That point, with the revolution army, possible will split the OP Fan´s.
A lot of OP Fan´s, was say, they dont want the revolution army, in that arc.
That know take over the Report and make a interview with Buggy. After Marco was catching him, a few moments befor.
At next when revolution army there, why Ivankov doesn´t become back up. Ivankov is not a unknown member of the revolution army.

The other Info was, a NW Pirate is a Marine Spy. Without WB are knowing it?? The last Point i know was that the, NW Pirates are around MJ. At Least all NW Pirates, are still Pirates. So no one will trust each other really. Its a Ace ally for a fight against WG.

It listen nice some ponts. but i will wait what is true and not.

chess4
October 26, 2009, 03:27 PM
i guess we will have to wait and see if the spoiler is right. in the past we have had spoilers that were half true and we have had some that were completely true.

either way im sure ole squrdo is a traitor. the RA showing up could be false, but who knows

Yans86
October 26, 2009, 03:28 PM
Really....wow!!!To the fakeornot issue.......kinda funny that after Sengoku said that people would hate them if they see the scene broadcasted,the RV army restart it!!If it is a fanfic it's well done,but well.....there are early spoilerin Naruto too,and usually cepillon post GOOD SPOILER.
This war is turning even more epic....told u that the PX would attack the shichi too :-p

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 03:34 PM
Im dying here, i want more pics & info please :wtf

If it is real, cant wait for WB to whoop that Squardo's arse!!!! Buggy being saved by Marco? hmmm i dunno....

D.King
October 26, 2009, 03:45 PM
IMO, according to Sengoku, he stopped broadcast because he doesn't want people to lose fate on them due to his PX army. And this is what Rev army is looking for! Just re-broadcast to show the world the true face of WG is good enough for Rev to destroy the WG; no need to participate in this war.......

Zehahaha
October 26, 2009, 03:58 PM
I think that the spoilers are pretty much true, expect for the squardo stuff, this picture of squardo jumping that way reminds me of this one
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/12-13/

Plus, WB cannot be killed this way... The guy stopped Ace's attacks before while he was sleeping, and yet this Squardo guy...

Dragon Walker
October 26, 2009, 04:01 PM
To me, it makes more sense that the Revolution Army would participate than not. We're talking about the strongest world governmental forces there is fighting a very though battle. If they go, there'll be hardly anything left. I can't see why they wouldn't want the WG to lose.

On the other hand, we can't tell for sure how Whitebeard will react. Another thing to mention is that we should not count out WG just yet. A good number of the Shichibukais have switched team, sure, but we still got the admirals, Pakumas, and silver medalists that could appear out of nowhere. Just look at what Squadro did, even if it would turn out to be fake.

If the Pakumas would attack Mihawk, then I'm satisfied. Ownage alert.

Finally, I like the idea that someone posted before about Nico Robin arriving with the RA.

Morlun
October 26, 2009, 04:07 PM
The other Info was, a NW Pirate is a Marine Spy. Without WB are knowing it??

That's usually the point of being a spy. If the one you are spying on knows about it, you're not doing a very good job. ;)

Black Hawk
October 26, 2009, 04:13 PM
That's usually the point of being a spy. If the one you are spying on knows about it, you're not doing a very good job. ;)

When i got a network like WB or Shanks or other big Names. I will know also who is a spy and not. He heard also about the PX modells and that was a secret of the Marine. Special i dont really trust other Pirates, in a short ally. ;)
Normally, but that is OP.

Black Lagoon
October 26, 2009, 04:16 PM
WTF?? An interview in the midst of the war?? :err and the interviewed is a clown :blink

http://img2.pict.com/b2/8e/3a/1841763/0/fd5bunox2.jpg
Journalist : Buggy, what are your speculation about this war, do you think WB can make it?? :rofl

Katz
October 26, 2009, 04:20 PM
LOL the one piece equivalent of CNN is right in the middle of the action it seems.

Morlun
October 26, 2009, 04:20 PM
When i got a network like WB or Shanks or other big Names. I will know also who is a spy and not. He heard also about the PX modells and that was a secret of the Marine. Special i dont really trust other Pirates, in a short ally. ;)
Normally, but that is OP.

True, but the same could be said about the network of the World Government, and they were completely blindsided by Crocodile and Blackbeard. :) Not to mention Whitebeard also did not see Blackbeard's betrayal coming.

And in a real world paralel, I'm pretty sure that the CIA, MI6, the KGB, and many other intelligence agencies in the world past and present had really good information networks... I'm sure they didn't catch all their spies too. :)

Katz
October 26, 2009, 04:23 PM
^Well to WB, BB was a completely loyal subject to him, Ace remarks at one point BB has been a WB follower for seemingly decades, and if he did his duty to a T for WB, no suspicion would have been brought up.

BurnSchulz
October 26, 2009, 04:23 PM
Hmm...

He stabs WB...

OK tho..

But can someone telle Who the fuck Squard is?

I didnt know him..., or is this a new Character introduced

D.King
October 26, 2009, 04:24 PM

How about Squardo is double spy and he did it based on WB's plan..........That would be pretty interesting twist plot, don't you think? :amuse

Shiro-kun
October 26, 2009, 04:25 PM
Sqaurdo is suppose to be subordinate captain of WB or a new world captain that just disappeared during the battle., he was mentioned a few chapters ago

beastboy
October 26, 2009, 04:28 PM
"The real power of bug bug " the script mentions this!!
Last week I said that Vista had the Bug Bug no mi or the couchroach no mi !!! muahahaha

Morlun
October 26, 2009, 04:29 PM
^Well to WB, BB was a completely loyal subject to him, Ace remarks at one point BB has been a WB follower for seemingly decades, and if he did his duty to a T for WB, no suspicion would have been brought up.

Well, and for all we know, Squardo is the same. I'm sure he's smart enough not to raise suspicions.

And I'm hoping he's a powerhouse. If he's just swept away now and someone else finishes off an injured WB it'd be a waste. Not that I think he'll be the one to finish WB, but I'm hoping he shows some skills and becomes someone else's worthy opponent.

(Though if he does kill WB... wow. Nobody would have ever seen it coming.)

BurnSchulz
October 26, 2009, 04:30 PM
Ah so its not Squard

its Squardo

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/57/Squardo.jpg

No wonder i found nothing qith google img search -____-

Black Lagoon
October 26, 2009, 04:34 PM
Sqaurdo is suppose to be subordinate captain of WB or a new world captain that just disappeared during the battle., he was mentioned a few chapters ago

Yes, right here (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-559/page006.html), I think WB has had his doubts and that's why he called for him first, because after all they are PIRATES, and none can trust a pirate. IMO
and Squardo looks ridiculous -_-;

RichardMNixon
October 26, 2009, 04:41 PM
Yes, right here (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-559/page006.html), I think WB has had his doubts and that's why he called for him first, because after all they are PIRATES, and none can trust a pirate. IMO
and Squardo looks ridiculous -_-;

I took that to mean WB had the most faith in his abilities, that he's amongst the strongest of the NW pirates.

chess4
October 26, 2009, 04:42 PM
the WB pirates are some animal. Wb said even someone like you can be useful. the guy lulz is not even a commander and hid bounty is 100 million berri.

i know WB's crew has gotten stronger over the years, but if his crew os this strong i would love to have seen rogers crew at full strength.WB's crew is certainly the strongest in the seas.

this arc has just shwon me that the strawhats are light years away from the strongest crew in the world. i hope their upgrades are good because they would not last very long in this war.

seems like we will get to see WB's 8th division captain. seems like oda is going to reveal all the commanders before this fight is over.

oda is a great writer. so many people and he is making it so fluent.

Arkadi
October 26, 2009, 04:43 PM
cool the px problem is solved... :)
i think oda brought the px's forward to prevent us questioning about them not showing up...
but he also cleared them up lol :)

WB getting killed by Squado... come on.. thats lame... if whitebeard is going to die, let him atleast get killed by someone who doesn't look like he fails.

Jayden_kropp
October 26, 2009, 04:47 PM
What a twist to let whitebeard get stabbed. I guess whitebeard will die by end of fight however this blow will not kill him. Quite the oposite just would him im sure hes had pleanty of injuries like this before.

Fairly sure ive mentioned this before Sengoku and Whitebeard are old they might be strong but with their age they are bound to have weaknesses. Maybe whitebeards was that he was betrusted 2 much.

No1 in their wildest dreams thought that whitebeard would get stabbed by a NW captain No1 ahaha such good writing.

Razh
October 26, 2009, 04:47 PM
Bug fruit? Computers? WTF?

That seems wrong on so many levels. In the world that has no idea that a thing such as computer even exists there's a fruit that gives someone the power to hack those computers.
So, how did he learn to use his power? How did he know what it does?

DARK
October 26, 2009, 04:52 PM
OK, so there is a hacking Devil Fruit?! This just gets weirder and weirder. This guy just may be interesting.

Sachsenhesse
October 26, 2009, 04:53 PM
@razh future islands? everything is possible in one piece, also that thing ^^

the 100 million he has are probably only to his fruit...

i would like to get the px so owned... ^^

Black Lagoon
October 26, 2009, 04:54 PM
I took that to mean WB had the most faith in his abilities, that he's amongst the strongest of the NW pirates.

Agree, I was just saying ... however, this doesn't mean he believes in them implicitly :)

OunknownO
October 26, 2009, 04:54 PM
Bug fruit? Computers? WTF?

That seems wrong on so many levels. In the world that has no idea that a thing such as computer even exists there's a fruit that gives someone the power to hack those computers.
So, how did he learn to use his power? How did he know what it does?

three words... one piece world XD

Katz
October 26, 2009, 04:56 PM
Exactly nothing has to make sense there....ODA's world

DARK
October 26, 2009, 04:56 PM

Bounties indicate a level of threat not a level of strength.

I'm not surprised this guy has 100 mil bounty if he is able to hack through WG computers (and possibly the PX army). Just like how Robin got an 80 mil bounty just for knowing how to read an ancient language that the WG does not want anyone to know about.

chess4
October 26, 2009, 04:59 PM
What a twist to let whitebeard get stabbed. I guess whitebeard will die by end of fight however this blow will not kill him. Quite the oposite just would him im sure hes had pleanty of injuries like this before.

Fairly sure ive mentioned this before Sengoku and Whitebeard are old they might be strong but with their age they are bound to have weaknesses. Maybe whitebeards was that he was betrusted 2 much.

No1 in their wildest dreams thought that whitebeard would get stabbed by a NW captain No1 ahaha such good writing.

i hate to keep beating a dead horse, but someone has to die in this battle. no way this great war has no huge casualty on one side. it would be lame if everyone made it out ok. if squardo really did get the best of WB, then this could be the beginning of the end for the ole boy WB.

im sorry but it has beeen hinted at a couple of times of WB dying.

when he and shanks were talking and he said Teach would eventually come for his title.

when jinbei and ace were talking and jinbei sad what would happen to the seas if WB actually died.

teach saing they would do something to shake the world.

also the closing caption on one of the chapters, it said the world would not be the same after this war, and a new era would start, and who better represents the old era more than WB.

Ace will live because he is important to the storyline, and if he dies then this entire arc including the impel down arc will have been a waste.

Black Lagoon
October 26, 2009, 05:00 PM
three words... one piece world XD

to be more accurate it's Vegapunk world, the only technology used by everyone in the One piece world is the den den muchi, and I guess it's natural.

Yans86
October 26, 2009, 05:03 PM
Well,Oda simply goes beyond imagination....absolutely awesome!!!!if he goes back to the strawhats....at least Robin,just to see them coming back with the RV would become AWESOME!!

to be more accurate it's Vegapunk world, the only technology used by everyone in the One piece world is the den den muchi, and I guess it's natural.

Bah.....broadcasting the war isn't another technology??

ScratchmenApoo
October 26, 2009, 05:08 PM
I don't know if anyone already made this reference but...
Blackbeard's crew is similar to the ones in The Adventures of Munchhausen story... so...
Lutz (the one with incredible speed and can inhale & exhale strongly) is just like the character in Munchhausen's crew (same powers),
does that mean Lutz is going to join Blackbeard ? :))
Oh, and Whitebeard getting stabbed ? That is herendous ! I think this is the best chapter, really, i think so.

Mythsoul
bwahahaha.....there's even hackers in one piece.....very interesting ....and this dude just turned the px army into a turkey shoot video game.lmao....awesome oda

Bugzee
OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RECENT TRANSLATION if it is confirmed ODA I PRAISE U :worship

This f*cking insane i love the WB Pirates!!!!!!!! :XD This is sweeett!!!

I love it love it love it!!!!!!

HAHAHA GOOD sengoku!!!! shame on u !!! hahaha

Gats
October 26, 2009, 05:10 PM
I knew that nothing is impossible in One Piece world (and it's one of its strength), but to put a computing devil fruit... :o
Or maybe it's more like a devil fruit that produce a natural Physical reaction (particules) that would be useless...until the emergence of electronical/computing technology.

I guess that the Gate of Justice are opened thanks to him.

DARK
October 26, 2009, 05:14 PM
OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RECENT TRANSLATION if it is confirmed ODA I PRAISE U :worship

This f*cking insane i love the WB Pirates!!!!!!!! :XD This is sweeett!!!

I love it love it love it!!!!!!

HAHAHA GOOD sengoku!!!! shame on u !!! hahaha

The fact that we have colorful characters and unique DF abilities already... The New World is going to be one hell of a good place! :D
WB knows how to recruit a crew, that's for sure.

Gats
October 26, 2009, 05:24 PM
The fact that we have colorful characters and unique DF abilities already... The New World is going to be one hell of a good place! :D
WB knows how to recruit a crew, that's for sure.

He seems not to be very selective if you see how many pirates are under his flag.

Black Lagoon
October 26, 2009, 05:25 PM
Bah.....broadcasting the war isn't another technology??

which technology? :err, it's just the den den muchi, remember this (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-526/page006.html)
instead of computer I'll say : hack the Den Den Mushi network system across the world.
just my opinion :)

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 05:28 PM
OMG i cant wait for this weeks chapter to come!!!! :XD This is just simply too AWESOME AND CRAZY!!!! Oda i love u!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see Luffy's future recruitment policies!!! lol :smile-big

I wonder what Sengoku's gonna do now...he got owned differently!!!!

zerocooldx
October 26, 2009, 05:30 PM
Pretty interesting chapter. Especially if Flamingo ends up turning on the WG, or at least attacks the PX units. Hes turning out to be a very tough character to figure out.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 05:44 PM
^ very true!

We'll probably see his intentions become clearer soon, i feel once BB enters!

mr.danly
October 26, 2009, 05:45 PM
He seems not to be very selective if you see how many pirates are under his flag.

well neither is Luffy. He just asks random people that interest him to join his crew.

Rotten The Wizard
October 26, 2009, 05:48 PM
lmao lmao @ the Px's
Everyone thought they wouldve changed this battle and made a mess of things.
Like i said before, no matter how tough they are their biggest weakness is the fact that theyre robots. Kid would also have a field day squashing those things

If this is the case then whitebeard really did take that hit......cause if he doesnt the Marines are basically screwed since their trump carrd just self destruct

What is whitebeard, a big dummy? Even croc was able to get within attacking range of him. For the strongest man in the world he sure lacks speed

Shiro-kun
October 26, 2009, 05:51 PM
WB Crew delt with the Pxs pretty easily , heh that was a big middle finger to Sengoku and his big plans to turn the tide of the battle in his favor.

Razh
October 26, 2009, 05:51 PM
@razh future islands? everything is possible in one piece, also that thing ^^

Sure, everything is possible, but the devil fruit which gives power to interact with new technologies is too much. This is not fucking Blazer Drive which has stickers that give special powers. In One Piece, I'm used to things having sense to a degree. The stuff about hacking PXs doesn't make sense. Especially with computer bugs.

zerocooldx
October 26, 2009, 05:53 PM
lmao lmao @ the Px's
Everyone thought they wouldve changed this battle and made a mess of things.
Like i said before, no matter how tough they are their biggest weakness is the fact that theyre robots. Kid would also have a field day squashing those things

If this is the case then whitebeard really did take that hit......cause if he doesnt the Marines are basically screwed since their trump carrd just self destruct

What is whitebeard, a big dummy? Even croc was able to get within attacking range of him. For the strongest man in the world he sure lacks speed

I'm going to laugh when Whitebeard ends up using an After Image technique. He shows so sign of even flinching in the pic when half of the blade is in his chest, nor is there any blood. People like him don't get taken out by randoms, especially since i'm certain Whitebeard knew that the dude was a spy.

bittman
October 26, 2009, 06:04 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what to make of Whitebeard getting stabbed. On one hand, it could be an enormous twist in the war as many of the new world pirates thought to be "allies" actually are also there to take Whitebeard's head.

On the other hand, this is Whitebeard. Would be anti-climactic for him to go down to a nobody New World pirate. If the pirate looked like he could be a villain in the future, sure. But Squadro is fairly ugly and easily lost in a crowd of ugly pirates, most major antagonists have a definitive design and are rarely as unbelievably ugly as this one.

Not sure what to make of the rest of the spoilers. They seem all over the place, I'll just wait for some pictures. Find the computer-hacking DF hard to believe, there aren't even computers in One Piece. Outside of Vegapunk's work, the most advanced thing I've seen are televisions so it sounds like the most useless devil fruit ever created.

Be like creating a devil fruit whose only function is being able to hotwire Ferraris when the closest thing we've even seen to a motor vehicle is a steam train.

NoLimit89
October 26, 2009, 06:09 PM
I don't buy the part about "100 million berry" guy.

Everytime some sort of bounty has been mentioned in the past, it was always fake spoilers since fans like to make up that stuff.

beastboy
October 26, 2009, 06:12 PM
^
He can hack marine ships.. So I bet it hacks everything that is mechanicle

What about zanzouken.. I would laugh at that..
Like in the next chapter..
wb:were are you loocking.. I'm up here!!

OunknownO
October 26, 2009, 06:16 PM
well neither is Luffy. He just asks random people that interest him to join his crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHr7SQ7Y-Q brook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wyo2yVC8ZQ robin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPpW1y_AEok franky

XD

Dim
October 26, 2009, 06:19 PM
maybe squadro is adouble agent lol whitebeard sent him to be a spy for the WG, but hes a spy for whitebeard???

also i recon whitebeard smashed that sword before it stabbed him, i didint see any blood.

LOL that BUGG 100 mil dude is VegaPunks ultimate night mare... :)

metronome
October 26, 2009, 06:22 PM
about the whitebeard being stabbed pic, doesnt it looked simmilar with this pic
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/558/02/

Black Lagoon
October 26, 2009, 06:25 PM
the whole squardo plot just prove to me that WB has a big fish working for him in the WG, well, in other word a spy. :p

metronome
October 26, 2009, 06:28 PM
anyways the squardo guy is being mentioned here
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/559/08/

since whitebeard cant contact him, that proves squardo cant be a double agent

chitgoks
October 26, 2009, 06:48 PM
wow. this was pretty surprising. computer bug fruit...

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 06:49 PM
Well, im waiting for confirmation and more info/pics !!! :XD

These spoilers were really amazing!! I didn't think the PX army would get owned in such a way loool!!!

Dim
October 26, 2009, 06:50 PM
i wouldnt be suprised if whitebeard got hit- he seems slow
croc snkuck up on him and he didnt flinch

i know he should be real quick etc but still

Katz
October 26, 2009, 06:52 PM
WB is fast enough to defend against Ace in his sleep and he destroyed a giant in mere seconds.

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 07:01 PM
^ I loved that scene where WB owned that stupid marine giant! :XD

WB is fast, just hasnt shown us much! Hopefully, now that the PX has been owned so stupidly!! :facepalm lol :amuse I hope Sengoku goes into battle now!!! :cool:

Rotten The Wizard
October 26, 2009, 07:04 PM
the computer hacking thing can pass. Afterall little is known about DF's and how they come to be

New DF could develop as time passes by and the world changes. Df's reflect the elements on this earth <---this my explanation anyway

chihoho
October 26, 2009, 07:09 PM
i mean give whitebeard some slack the guy's well over 80 years. Maybe his body doesn't response always that good. Still if he got stabbed, there maybe some person with a healing devil fruit that will heal him right up. I'm wondering how ace will response ? And who will kick the s*** out of mosquado ?

Rotten The Wizard
October 26, 2009, 07:10 PM
i mean give whitebeard some slack the guy's well over 80 years. Maybe his body doesn't response always that good. Still if he got stabbed, there maybe some person with a healing devil fruit that will heal him right up. I'm wondering how ace will response ? And who will kick the s*** out of mosquado ?

marco

llmcduff
October 26, 2009, 07:23 PM
marco
Polo

The computer thing though at first :facepalm but it makes sense. I mean we have a scientist who can make android - or should I say cyborg since supposedly there are human in it - then there has to be computer.

I still can't believe WB got stabbed! Urgh.. where has the mystique gone!

Black Lagoon
October 26, 2009, 07:31 PM
Looks definitely like (http://i37.tinypic.com/1zgakxf.jpg) a fateful wound, but I'm expecting from Oda to clear my doubts...

beastboy
October 26, 2009, 07:37 PM
But a wond has blood..
my bet
WB is a robot.. the real one was the one that opened the gates!!

my 3 cents

Black Lagoon
October 26, 2009, 07:39 PM
lol, but if he's a robot, cyborg or whatever, you think he will need nurses :p (I know you're just kidding)

ScorpionGR
October 26, 2009, 07:52 PM
lol the thing with the virus (bugs) on the px i don't like it ... for me is the stupid thing i ever seen in manga anyway now i think we gonna see whitebeard very angry ... i don't think he died with that attack ..

Rotten The Wizard
October 26, 2009, 08:00 PM
whitebeard didnt even flinch hm....

I cant think of any way he could come out from that undamaged..unless his fruit turns out to be a logia........

Next chapter: Much anticipated

Bugzee
October 26, 2009, 08:07 PM
It'll be interesting to find out what exactly WB's fruit-type is classified as! lol He really didnt have no reaction whatsoever!

Squardo looks like a prick even more!!! lol

ScorpionGR
October 26, 2009, 08:11 PM
in the picture it seems like whitebeard is waiting for sqaurdo to attack him .... maybe he is trying to find out something else to make a move .... and we don't know yet what is the sengoku plan ...

Darek Khort
October 26, 2009, 08:30 PM
I don't really trust the bug thing. Seriously, the translation for WB seems off. He usually refers to his crew as his sons right? His tone in the translation seems kinda out-of-character.
Well, that's what I think anyway.
However if it is real, I wouldn't mind either; although kind of a disappointment that the PXs would just die so quickly just when they were introduced. Oh well.

Rotten The Wizard
October 26, 2009, 08:33 PM
I don't really trust the bug thing. Seriously, the translation for WB seems off. He usually refers to his crew as his sons right? His tone in the translation seems kinda out-of-character.
However if it is real, I wouldn't mind either; although kind of a disappointment that the PXs would just die so quickly just when they were introduced. Oh well.

Lets be frank. It wasnt luffy that took down that PX on SA nor was it zorro or Sanji

it was ussop and Robin. Robots have weaknesses

DARK
October 26, 2009, 08:34 PM
It'll be interesting to find out what exactly WB's fruit-type is classified as! lol He really didnt have no reaction whatsoever!

Squardo looks like a prick even more!!! lol

WB's fruit type is Paramecia, but that does not have to do with his built up defenses.
It's about time that a character that was mentioned throughout the past few chapters actually take an initiative.

BurnSchulz
October 26, 2009, 08:48 PM
Dont anyone think that WBs yet unknown Illness is a huge dissadvantage?

Maybe WB knows about this and he knows that this will be the last battle because of this illness...

So this will maybe his last great action in his life, if he really knew about that he is about to die soon, than maybe he thought of this war like this will be the greatest tribiute to one of the greatest Pirates in the OP world.

In other words... he want to live up to his name one last time.

Super Angillis
October 26, 2009, 09:16 PM
I'm going to have to wait and see if these spoilers are real. I do however think that the Revolutionary Army is going to do something. It might not be at the big battle, but they have got to move during this, it's too good an opportunity to miss.

Mr. Crocodile
October 26, 2009, 09:38 PM
So i guess the part that was mentioned in an earlier spoiler about the rev. army was fake, it seemed like too much for just one chapter. I really don't know what to think about this chapter that hacker fruit seems kinda lame(and that last translator doesn't look too reliable)..if i had to guess how his fruit works i would say that with his attack he somehow short circuits the PXs, he's not really hacking them..just like during SA, after usopp's and robin's attack the PX went nuts. Also apparently we get another flying devil fruit a swallow lol. I guess we have to wait for better pics for tomorrow.

mr.danly
October 26, 2009, 09:39 PM
the spoiler seems.... well, slightly strange. the images are confirmed, though, but nothing else is. I don't know how believable it is that the revolutionary army just magically appears... but, we'll see.

Katz
October 26, 2009, 09:43 PM
Hmm the pics are confirmed....I guess maybe WB wasn't expecting an attack on him by who he thought was a fellow comrade, we'll see tho.

obamamania
October 26, 2009, 09:43 PM
The PX army...they simply are too much of an unexplained force with no significant origins other than "the brilliance of the enigmatic super-genius Vegapunk!" Ok, that's nice, but with all due respect to Vegapunk, why should one of his creations become the force that takes out the greatest pirates. The reason I'm against this is simply due to the fact that we've spent a hell of a lot of time learning about this ancient forgotten age, an ancient dead language, and the ultimate weapon Pluton. Nothing short of a pluton assault should take down the highest level pirates, otherwise it's introduction would mean nothing. So basically, if Whitebeard loses or dies here, we've got a HUGE power vaccuum and a potential world war could break out. I'd would think that we'd need pluton maybe then, but even that wouldn't be valid since by then the PX army could be used to purge the world as it's numbers grow.

So basically, if the PX army influences this battle in a huge way that leads to Whitebeard's demise, then I don't see the motivation for the reintroduction of a new ultimate weapon, when the current weapon owned the world's most powerful force.

senewe
October 26, 2009, 09:50 PM
what the hack with hacker...
LoL...
bug-bug stuff was really funny...

and next episode will be 'Edward Newgate and Steve Job...

and den-den mushi is acctauly I-phone 3gs...
lOL

Wale
October 26, 2009, 09:57 PM
Dont anyone think that WBs yet unknown Illness is a huge dissadvantage?

Maybe WB knows about this and he knows that this will be the last battle because of this illness...

So this will maybe his last great action in his life, if he really knew about that he is about to die soon, than maybe he thought of this war like this will be the greatest tribiute to one of the greatest Pirates in the OP world.

In other words... he want to live up to his name one last time.

This would explain, why he didn't dodge Squardos attack. He knew, that this'll be his last big fight.. he has no more reason to fear wounds like this.

kingkano
October 26, 2009, 09:59 PM
maybe Wb has a very strong self-healing ability and doesnt care about small wounds like that or he saw the attack coming but didnt care to dodge it because a wound makes him feel alive and makes him even stronger in a battle and sets him into berserk mode lol. I can see him say in the manga.

thanks for that Squadro I knew you would be a help even as a spy *kills squardo in an instant*;)

Kokuu
October 26, 2009, 11:11 PM

Sorry, I had only a 15 min break to rush-translate what I read on the post above and didn't have time to elaborate. Plus I'm fairly new to OP so haven't quite gotten familiar with the english <-> japanese counterpart nuances except for the more obvious (or more regal in Hancock's case).

Personally, I'm kinda hoping the PX army getting bugged isn't for real though who knows. :<

bittman
October 26, 2009, 11:27 PM
Wait! On that bug bug fruit crap again:

There aren't computers on warships? What the hell kind of technology do you think marine warships have? Haven't see any evidence of anything more advanced than a snail and seastone.

I've got to say the second lot of spoilers sound really fake. First lot doesn't even mention computers, and then suddenly the second one mentions nothing but computers.

So my guess here is fake (for the second one), else we spend half a chapter on some really boring guy we'll never see again. Be like wasting half the chapter on Whitey Bay breaking through the ice.

Love to see Doflamingo riding a Kuma around shooting lasers though. Kind of rules out the blood/muscle/brain controlling fruits and really only leaves strings now.

elitefox
October 26, 2009, 11:32 PM
wow a spy on the new world :D

how come no one is guarding WB ???

i can't understand the spoiler, can someone elaborate?

a computer or a crane model model fruit?

who attack the px army?

AiddonValentine
October 26, 2009, 11:46 PM
well I have no clue what to think of the new spoilers, but the fact of the matter is that SOMETHING has to counteract those Pacifista. We're talking about production line Shichibukai here.

mr.danly
October 26, 2009, 11:50 PM
well I have no clue what to think of the new spoilers, but the fact of the matter is that SOMETHING has to counteract those Pacifista. We're talking about production line Shichibukai here.

I think this new bug-bug fruit dude will more than take care of the pacifista. In one of the pics, you can see the pacifista firing off lasers at each other.

Punky fish
October 26, 2009, 11:55 PM
Please just calm down people. There hasn't been a confirmed spoiler text yet, so don't get too excited about these. To me, those both seem fake. The pictures are real, but we'll have to wait for nja for confirmed text.

elitefox
October 26, 2009, 11:55 PM
I think this new bug-bug fruit dude will more than take care of the pacifista. In one of the pics, you can see the pacifista firing off lasers at each other.

maybe this is the reason how the strawhats got through the giant door?

if the doors are computerized though:eyeroll

Wowzers
October 27, 2009, 12:09 AM
I have a hard time with the "bug-bug no mi" too but it likely is a translation issue. Maybe it is more "glitch-glitch no mi"... it doesn't have to be a computer to have a glitch, or maybe an appropriate word for sabotage-sabotage no mi? Bug is too computer related but there is a lot of mechanical equip and funky one-piece technology he could mess up with that ability. Maybe that is how WB's forces took out all the observation ships without any word getting back to Sengoku.... screw up the communication equip then you have all the time you need to take them out.

We'll just have to wait till the actual raws come out.

r@z
October 27, 2009, 12:30 AM
"Bug-bug" fruits? Computers in one piece?! I'll eat my hat if this one gets confirmed...

Kokuu
October 27, 2009, 12:32 AM
I have a hard time with the "bug-bug no mi" too but it likely is a translation issue. Maybe it is more "glitch-glitch no mi"... it doesn't have to be a computer to have a glitch, or maybe an appropriate word for sabotage-sabotage no mi? Bug is too computer related but there is a lot of mechanical equip and funky one-piece technology he could mess up with that ability. Maybe that is how WB's forces took out all the observation ships without any word getting back to Sengoku.... screw up the communication equip then you have all the time you need to take them out.

We'll just have to wait till the actual raws come out.

Nope, that's what that one jp spoiler said バグバグの実 - bagu bagu. バグ does refer to a computer bug.

Probably best to just wait for nja. I'm really hoping the Pacifistas don't get taken out so fast though. Would like a little havoc for all their previous build up. =[

tharkun
October 27, 2009, 12:37 AM
If the spoiler is true, then Whitebeard is pretty much marked to die. Its so interesting how Squardo managed to sneak up to Whitebeard without being detected by Whitebeard's crew or perhaps Whitebeard himself. The blow doesn't seem to be fatal; its more like a stab to the stomach. Squardo should have more turncoats with him to seal Whitebeard's fate otherwise he would be probably get a quake through his body for his act of treason. Anyways, with the dysnfunctional PXs going wild, World Government's trump card is pretty much wasted. The most reliable force they've got are still the admirals. Still have doubts about revolutionary army appearing but if it is true, then Dragon should be close by.

chitgoks
October 27, 2009, 01:43 AM
whitebeard getting stabbed by squardo ... lame ... even if it's real.

k-dom
October 27, 2009, 01:56 AM
I'm surprised that so many people buys this bug stuff so easily. Is it because we have a picture ? There is so many thing that make it fake : the computer which does not exist, the PX which are defeated easily...

Oda makes everything possible but his universe coherent, Enel didn't went to the moon on a rocket but with a boat

deffkryz
October 27, 2009, 02:25 AM
Sooo... I've been searching for the string "バグバグの実" through the internet since yesterday and all I've found are phantasized DFs (Here's a commentary list, e.g. (http://onep.jp/modules/wordpress1/746/)) or a misspelled version of Wapol's Baku Baku no Mi (バクバクの実) leading to some kind of episode description like this one (http://onepiecepage.blog72.fc2.com/blog-entry-2248.html).

(edit): Oh, I've found this here (http://www.mcanime.net/foro/viewtopic.php?p=4342471&sid=904bf9db08862ef6c9c732d838f9dd83#4342471), but the line バグバグの実の能力者 can be found easily within the already linked episode description blog entry - it's the very same.

Unless there's a link for バグバグの実 as Oda's creation and thus a confirmed spoiler, I believe this should be treated as fake.

Black Lagoon
October 27, 2009, 03:34 AM
Luffy survived this, so I guess it's not a big deal for WB, it's would be lame/ridiculous if WB's seriously/deadly injured when he hasn't moved an inch, besides he still being firm even when a big sword just passed through his stomach. -_-; ... so nothing to worry about. :)

Schabrak
October 27, 2009, 03:52 AM
I'm surprised that so many people buys this bug stuff so easily. Is it because we have a picture ? There is so many thing that make it fake : the computer which does not exist, the PX which are defeated easily...

Oda makes everything possible but his universe coherent, Enel didn't went to the moon on a rocket but with a boat
Obviously there are computers in the One Piece world with all the monitor rooms in Impel Down and the PXs themself. Idon't know how old you are, but computers used to look like this back in 60s,70s, even now. :P http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/CLT/CLT001/1970-1970s-control_~o4050.jpg

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/541/04/

I really would like to see this spoiler happen, just to see Sengoku's upset face. XD

Razh
October 27, 2009, 03:57 AM
Obviously there are computers in the One Piece world with all the monitor rooms in Impel Down and the PXs themself. Idon't know how old you are, but computers used to look like this back in 60s,70s, even now. :P http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/CLT/CLT001/1970-1970s-control_~o4050.jpg

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/541/04/

I really would like to see this spoiler happen, just to see Sengoku's upset face. XD

We all know that there's some advance technology in One Piece. But devil fruits aren't a technology. So there shouldn't be a devil fruit which gives the ability to fuck up computers.

Schabrak
October 27, 2009, 04:13 AM
Devil fruits are not, PXs are most probably. Even if they are only cyborgs, not full androids/robots, they have circuits which could be bugged. Nerves do the damage, not the outer organs(DF enhanced). *eg walk it out dystonia remix@youtube:(*

Vadz
October 27, 2009, 04:25 AM
FARK YOUUUU SQUARDOOO !!

Superman
October 27, 2009, 04:53 AM
Oho someone stabbed Whitebeard in his stomach huh!! Hmm somehow i think it doesnt matter. So WB has a logia fruit??! Because he is probably a good fighter and doesnt get his so easy you know!!
Squado is the ugly guy who look like a goat!

OunknownO
October 27, 2009, 05:07 AM
Oho someone stabbed Whitebeard in his stomach huh!! Hmm somehow i think it doesnt matter. So WB has a logia fruit??! Because he is probably a good fighter and doesnt get his so easy you know!!
Squado is the ugly guy who look like a goat!

wb isn't logia

BlackHair
October 27, 2009, 05:22 AM
WB wond die (yet) but Squardo will.

The new spoilers seem more valid to me. The whole bug fruit Idk, doesn't fit OP. And acutally I can't rly see a technology fruit. Also Buggy is the best as expected. Im telling you this guy will turn huge after the war.

chitgoks
October 27, 2009, 05:38 AM
WB gets stabbed? man.. so it's confirmed. well ... i wont say anything about it yet until next chapter because oda will let us think squardo stabbed WB. then when next chapter appears, his sword might actually be between WB's armpit :D

DARK
October 27, 2009, 05:58 AM
WB wond die (yet) but Squardo will.

The new spoilers seem more valid to me. The whole bug fruit Idk, doesn't fit OP. And acutally I can't rly see a technology fruit. Also Buggy is the best as expected. Im telling you this guy will turn huge after the war.

Either that or Squardo will have the crap beaten out of him to appear half-dead. When was the last time that an enemy has been killed in One Piece?

NoLimit89
October 27, 2009, 06:07 AM
haha I knew the previous spoilers about the bug bug fruit was a lie. I posted it in this topic as a prediction.

anyways, about Squaldo stabbing WB.

Here's another theory, since squaldo is named the "vortex/maelstrom" spider, maybe he has some control over the void of space, hence being able to appear and disappear from places and getting close enough to WB. Hence, being cornered might not matter much as he can "warp". Another theory is that, he may also "warp" objects that he touches, hence, the part of the sword that went through WB really didn't go through him at all. It is all a trick to fool the WG. MASSIVE TWIST!!!!

anyways, I'm probably 95% wrong and WB really is going to die in this war like he should to end the older age of piracy.

deffkryz
October 27, 2009, 07:19 AM
Either that or Squardo will have the crap beaten out of him to appear half-dead. When was the last time that an enemy has been killed in One Piece?

"On screen"? Chapter 155, I guess. But neither Nero nor Bellamy nor Oars III. are neither 100% confirmed to be dead nor killed on screen (presuming they're dead).

Hm... I don't know what to make of Squardo's sword the longer I take a look at that image because it seems a bit off. Squardo hits WB's heart but then it passes his body and comes out at WB's shoulder? What a wicked sword. ö_Ö

Remember Robin when she used her DF powers to make Pell believe her arm went through Vivi?

zozo96
October 27, 2009, 07:41 AM
The name Squardo suddenly becomes famous. For what? For killing WB? I doubt it. Squardo will always be remembered as the pirate who betrays WB. But, WB will not go down just by a single stab. He will go down, but not until he unleash hell on his enemies and die like a general.

I mention before in this forum that WB's blade resembles the Green Dragon Crescent Blade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Dragon_Crescent_Blade) of Guan Yu, one of the most well-known warriors in the Three Kingdom (Chinese Classic). Even the posture of WB resembles the one of Guan Yu. My prediction, Oda will have WB die like a hero, like Guan Yu and have him worshiped as God of war after this hellish battle.

beastboy
October 27, 2009, 07:46 AM
Hm... I don't know what to make of Squardo's sword the longer I take a look at that image because it seems a bit off. Squardo hits WB's heart but then it passes his body and comes out at WB's shoulder? What a wicked sword. ö_Ö

Maybe is a maliable sword!!
Or this guy as the pass through pass through fruit.. he can pass trough things withou touch them!
But the Warp is a good theory!
[hr]
anyway.. this wond (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/178/19/) looked way worst!! And luffy didn't die!!

◆ T.D.A ◆
October 27, 2009, 07:47 AM
I did not expect this from Oda lol, if Whitebeard really dies, it'll be a Kubo level of a troll.

But he'll probably won't die, no one dies in OP especially that quickly.

jinsomnia
October 27, 2009, 07:55 AM
doesn't mean that WB die by squardo hands, but it helps WG level him up

beastboy
October 27, 2009, 07:57 AM
This 10/15 chapters were just to prove WB's strength! Do you think some captain would take him out!!
IMO wait for the zanzoken!

fraugos
October 27, 2009, 08:17 AM
Source :AP
Trans JAP-ENG : Aohige_AP
Trans ENG-ESP : Fraugos

[NT: Traduzco solo el primer spoiler de Nja porque los dos siguientes realmente no aportan nada nuevo, solo añaden unos dialogos concernientes a unas escenas ya citadas en este spoiler.]

Spoler suministrado pro Nja

Título del capítulo: Araña Caótica Squad
Imagen de portada: Robin sonrie, and a flock of spotbills behind her [NT: esto no se traducirlo, que no se lo que es spotbills y tampoco lo encuentro en ningun diccionario, ni siquiera en los "diccionarios de la calle", especulando diría que se trata de montones de fajos de billetes cayendo detrás de ella, pero ya os digo que es pura especulación]

Sengoku dice: no hemos sido capaces de rodeate completamente, pero podemos hacer un sandwitch contigo atacandote frontalmente y por al retaguardia a la vez.
Ordena a unos 20 Kumas atacar a la vez, y el ejercito de Kumas avanza mientras disparan sus lasers.
Kizaru aparece ante Luffy y le dice que vuelva al punto de partida, y le patea mandandolo por los aires.
Sin embargo, Jinbei coge a Luffy. Ambos planean enfrentarse a Kizaru, Los Comandantes de division quinto y sexto de los Piratas de Barbablanca aparecen y todos se lanzan a por Kizaru.
Uno de los comandantes grita a Luffy... No dejes que un miserable almirante te detenga.
Luffy se queja, y corre hacia delante.
Kizaru dice: Oh mi.... tenemos aún más pesados con los que pelear.

Sengoku: Se han interrumpido ya todas las retransmisiones?
Marine: No señor, una de las camaras está rodeada por los prisiones , y no puede ser desconectada!
Buggy empieza a promocionarse ante la camara.
Presume de que solía ser un miembto de la tripulacion de Gold Roger, y que era como un hermano para el youkou Akagami Shanks, [NT:Akagami=Pelirrojo]
como no ha muerto incluso tras haber sido fileteado por el espadachin más fuerte del mundo, soy Buggy, Buggy el Payaso!!
Sengoku esta preocupado sobre como esa retransmision puede dañar la imagen de los marines. Ordena a los marines que les disparen y los maten.

Mientras tanto, Mihawk vs Vista. Ven a los Kumas avanzando hacia ellos.
Mihawk sugiere que ambos se retiren por el momento, por su propio bien.
Vista se lo agradece, se detiene el duelo.

Moria parece que esta vivo y bien, pelea con el comandante de la décima división.
Squad aparece detrás de Barbablanca, y empieza a andar hacia el con su espada desenvainada.
Entonces, de repente, le clava la espada a Barbablanca, y el capítulo termina.
[NT: solo añadir lo úncio que me ha parecido relevante de los dos spoiler que he dicho que no iba a traducir. En uno pone que al ser apuñalado por Squad, Barbablanca pone los ojos en blanco]

zozo96
October 27, 2009, 08:18 AM
In chap. 561, Mihawk thought that Luffy's ability to make others (even his former enemies) want to fight by his side, is the most dangerous ability in this high sea. Well, he might not want to put aside Buggy's potential. Buggy have the power to assure others to do the same thing, even more, to quasi-worship him!

Yes, Buggy, the Clown, is indeed a powerful pirate! He will have his fame, especially after the one and only camera left broadcasting him. Many people will believe in him.

"Buggy, who survives the blade of the strongest swordsman of the world!"
"Buggy, who was treated as a potential 'equal' by WB!"
"Buggy, who was a crew of Jolly Roger!"
"Buggy, who was very close to WH Shanks!"
"Buggy, who escaped the most dangerous jail in the world as one of the masterminds!"

I mean, his 'luck' surely is a great strength, too. I would like to call him Buggy, the Opportunist Clown, L'opportunista!

loloy
October 27, 2009, 08:51 AM
Garp getting slashed by Morgan while sleeping,and then Garp wakes up(normaly)like nothing happened,WB get stabbed & then WB owned the psycho looking guy a.k.a whirl/vortex spider Squadro,then WB laughs gurarara like nothing happened,
then hot nurses division will finally show up

NoLimit89
October 27, 2009, 09:03 AM
The name Squardo suddenly becomes famous. For what? For killing WB? I doubt it. Squardo will always be remembered as the pirate who betrays WB. But, WB will not go down just by a single stab. He will go down, but not until he unleash hell on his enemies and die like a general.

I mention before in this forum that WB's blade resembles the Green Dragon Crescent Blade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Dragon_Crescent_Blade) of Guan Yu, one of the most well-known warriors in the Three Kingdom (Chinese Classic). Even the posture of WB resembles the one of Guan Yu. My prediction, Oda will have WB die like a hero, like Guan Yu and have him worshiped as God of war after this hellish battle.

I do like the sound of that. And the prospect of WB fighting while injured and still managing to take down several enemies with him is just epic. I loved the three kingdoms as a child, in fact it brings up fond memories of bed time stories when I was 5-6 yrs old and a hero's death like that of Guan Yu would be truly awesome in One Piece.

(P.S. - while we are on the topic of Chinese classics, I found Sun Wu Kong from Journey to the West as an One Piece Easter Egg. See below:)

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/501/08/

Yoker66666
October 27, 2009, 09:07 AM
Luffy needs to kick Kizaru's ass....with haki

monkey D luffy
October 27, 2009, 09:17 AM
wait did the spoiler just say WBs eyes turned white? wtf?!?!?!?!

Razh
October 27, 2009, 09:21 AM
A lot of guys in One Piece had their eyes turned white. And still lived. Don Krieg, Kaku, Lucci, many others. Could be a surprise.

But how can Whitebeard get surprised like that? I don't think that it will kill him, but for example, having Emporio heal him would be kinda embarrassing.

_AceOfSpades_
October 27, 2009, 10:02 AM
I've read in another version of the spoiler that Doflamingo might be the one manipulating Squardo ... Then it would make sense why WB was caught off guard, he seems to be the type to trust his subordinates. But it IS kinda confusing, the spoilers I mean ... bug bug fruit? hackers? - - gimme a break, I hope it's not as horrid of idea as it sounds, I have faith in Oda. I hope we see some more pics soon...

RichardMNixon
October 27, 2009, 10:13 AM
I've read in another version of the spoiler that Doflamingo might be the one manipulating Squardo ... Then it would make sense why WB was caught off guard, he seems to be the type to trust his subordinates. But it IS kinda confusing, the spoilers I mean ... bug bug fruit? hackers? - - gimme a break, I hope it's not as horrid of idea as it sounds, I have faith in Oda. I hope we see some more pics soon...

With the new spoilers it sounds to me like the bug stuff was just made up.

They said for instance that only the division commander fighting Moria was named, not some flying guy. I guess we can confirm now though that the division commanders really are on par with the Shichibukai.

Dalyup!
October 27, 2009, 10:36 AM
Are those things about computer hacking DF spoilers confirmed to be fake? It's much too out of nowhere, even for Oda.

Idol
Soruce: JJT (http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/)
Credit: Bluekuma
Verification: Confirmed

spoiler eng di Aohige_AP

titolo capitolo: Squadra Ragno Maelstrom
In copertina: robin che sorride circondata da anatre

Sengoku dice che non siamo stati capaci di circondarvi completamente, ma possiamo schiacciarvi stringendovi su due lati!
Ordina a oltre 20 Kuma di attaccare, e l'esercito di robot avanza sparando laser.
Kizaru è in piedi davanti a Rufy e gli dice di tornare da dove è venuto, e lo calcia via.
Tuttavia, Jimbei prende Rufy. Mentre si preparano ad affrontare Kizaru, compaiono due comandanti delle divisioni di BB e corrono verso Kizaru.
Uno dei comandanti urla "Cappello di Paglia, non lasciarti fermare da un misero ammiraglio".
Per tutta risposta anche Rufy si mette a correre verso Kizaru.
Kizaru dice "Diamine, altri seccatori di cui occuparsi"

sengoku: avete interrotto tutte le trasmissioni?
marine: nossignore, una delle telecamere è circondata da nemici e non può essere spenta!
Buggy comincia a darsi delle arie di fronte alla telecamera.
Si pavoneggia dicendo di essere stato parte della ciurma di Gold Roger, di essere come un fratello per Shanks il Rosso, di come non può morire neanche se viene fatto a fette dal più grande spadaccino del mondo.
"Io sono Buggy, Buggy il clown!!"
Sengoku è preoccupato che ciò che viene trasmesso possa rovinare l'immagine della marina. Ordina ai marines di sparargli e ucciderli [non ho capito chi...]

Nel frattempo, Mihawk è contro Vista. Vedono i Kuma che avanzano verso di loro. Mihawk suggerisce di reinfoderare le spade per il momento, per il bene di entrambi. Vista acconsente, e il duello si ferma.

Si vede che Moria sta bene e combatte contro il comandante della 10ma divisione. Squad compare alle spalle di Barbabianca, e comincia a camminare verso BB a spada sguainata.
Poi all'improvviso colpisce Barbabianca e il capitolo termina.

secondo post di Nja:

BB: Eccoti qui, Squad, c'è qualcosa che devi fare per me. Sto per andare in prima linea!
Marco: squad...ma cosa ci fa lì
Squad, che sanguina dalla fronte: Ehi, i ragazzi là dietro stanno venendo massacrati. Sono circondati da tutti i lati, e stanno per cedere...
BB: ....
Squad: I pirati di Barbabianca sono grandi, vero? Vanno tutti di corsa a mettere in gioco le loro vite non appena il comandante dà un ordine.

Squad grida mentre avanza verso BB, e poi sguaina la spada, gira su se stesso e colpisce BB. Gli occhi di BB diventano bianchi e Marco, Ace, Rufy e altri guardano confusi la scena.

terzo post di Nja:
Nessuno dei comandanti di divisione ha nome, tranne quello della decima.
Moria dice il suo nome, ma non me lo ricordo. E' il tizio che sembra un robot.

uno dei comandanti della 5 o 6 divisione che corre verso Kizaru porta un kimono e porta una pistola che sembra una ragazza [????]

Black Lagoon
I've read in another version of the spoiler that Doflamingo might be the one manipulating Squardo ...

I've read something that sounds like that but it was just a supposition/speculation of someone, and aren't a spoiler, well... if what I've read is the same :) but it's clear that Squardo is acting on his own.

jinoku
October 27, 2009, 10:51 AM
EL tu Brutus! Classis Caesar type moment. I think well start seeing things go how the marines want them now with whitebeard being injured/killed by a "friend". Pirates going to take a huge moral crush. Plus Kuma army!? Or things could plunge into more choas as WB uses some finale power to open the path to ace again.

Sephirona
October 27, 2009, 11:51 AM
I think the "Bug fruit" stuff is fake. Oda usually has a psuedo-scientific explanation for his Devil Fruits - it wouldn't be so deus ex machina. A Bug Bug Fruit might be possible later on if we learn more about how DFs work and what kind of research Vegapunk has uncovered about them, but it's way too early right now. ;x

I agree that Whitebeard is probably fated to die. Not because of Squardo, but maybe indirectly after being weakened several times. A lot of the things mentioned above, eg. Whitebeard protects many islands and the world being thrown into chaos without him, seem to foreshadow it. Poor Whitebeard. D:<